[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/tv/ - Television & Film



Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.



File: 1514208688205.jpg (37 KB, 736x547)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
KoR Edition

Will we have any official reylo content on 2018?
>New Forces of Destiny episode featuring Reylo, voiced by Daisy and Adam (TBA)
>TLJ Blu ray with ~20 minutes of deleted scenes (March 27th?)
>TLJ Novelization (March)
>More Reylo merchandising

Adam interviews Daisy (for real, not a fanfic): https://vmagazine.com/article/driving-miss-daisy/

Short videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7rm779U6_I
https://vt.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_p1h9ryiaIf1sbaqt9_480.mp4
https://my.mixtape.moe/ggbhdm.webm
https://vt.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_p1emeonzTB1wyakm7_480.mp4

Long videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEYCYL_9jl8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTsqV71S0jo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqiOiU4nwwA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SdOQOxYtSE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXTjsLLK9_Q

Daisy resources: >>>/hr/3059100
Thread archive: https://archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/subject/reylo/
Previous thread: >>93108782
>>
File: 1513734105769.png (237 KB, 544x555)
237 KB
237 KB PNG
>>93122782
first for pottery
>>
File: T H I R S T.png (1.73 MB, 2008x1191)
1.73 MB
1.73 MB PNG
>>93122934
endgame right here lads
>>
File: 5hAeou1x17zo9o1_540.jpg (72 KB, 540x681)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>
>>93122934
Yeah why the fuck does this shit need to be spelled out to these people? I don't fucking understand how reylo will be a big shock to anyone.
>>
File: rowleyben.png (1.18 MB, 1133x1188)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB PNG
true endgame right here lads
>>
>>93123099
Hi Rowley faggot!
>>
>>93123155
Rowley is a qt fuck off
>>
File: IMG_5897.jpg (144 KB, 1097x1280)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
Will they ever do a manga adaptation of the ST like they did for the OT?
>>
File: bowcasterscar.gif (1.24 MB, 268x350)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB GIF
>Rey will never kiss his bowcaster scar and then his forbidden navel
>>
File: 1515632035351.gif (1.33 MB, 268x350)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB GIF
>>93123691
Adam has nice nipples. I already knew that from Girls, though.
>>
File: OnbKMAt.png (1.47 MB, 1366x1140)
1.47 MB
1.47 MB PNG
Anyone else feel like this was the best forcetime scene?
>>
>>93123691
>>93123732
Damn, he really is a big guy
>>
>>93123732
>tfw no super HD version where you can see his beauty marks

Maybe I was imagining it, but it was glorious in theatres.
>>
File: murderoussnake.gif (2.27 MB, 322x270)
2.27 MB
2.27 MB GIF
>>93123852
>You can pinpoint the moment he puts the mask back on.
>>
>>93123852
They're all so good, I honestly can't choose a favorite. I do feel like this one gets talked about the least along with the initial one.
>>
File: kiss.gif (239 KB, 500x559)
239 KB
239 KB GIF
>>93123883
I know thanks to some thirsty tumblrites that there's a beauty mark right next to his nipple.
>>
>>93123852
I fucking loved how Rey had the rainwater running from the Falcon over her, while Kylo had the sparks from the shipyard raining behind him on his end.

There's a word for this sort of thing, but it's lost on me.
>>
>>93123950
It really felt like he was right up in your face with the detail, I had to contain myself because I saw it with my family though.
>>
>>93123852
"Ah, you do."
>>
>>93123998
match cut
>>
>>93123998
CERAMIC EARTHENWARE
>>
>>93124029
Adam's acting there is absolutely glorious, it much bridges the gap between Rey shooting at him to personal conversations
>>
File: pottery.jpg (99 KB, 659x659)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>93123998
>>
>>93122998
>>
>>93124225
He is genuinely one of the top if not THE top skilled actors in all of Star Wars.
>>
>>93124506
Do you think we are going to see sweet moments in the next movie or just angst?
>>
>>93123732
Sign me the fuck up.
>>
>>93123732
>>
>>93123148
Holy shit that has to be on purpose.
>>
>>93123099
>>
>>93124029
the way he said that line was ovary exploding
>>
>>93124690
Just crushing angst anon. But it'll have a happy ending.
>>
>>93124690
Drama only until perhaps the ending where Kylo lives or an epilogue. Everything else Reylo, and Kylo in general, is going to be angst and dramatic triumph during the redemption point.
>>
>>93122975
so, did they really flew together alone in a commercial flight to the filming or was it a crew flight but nobody cares about the filming crew so we got that picture?
>>
reddit tier thread
>>
>>93124690
I think it will be similar to TLJ - both. I just hope they have the balls to pull the trigger one way or the other and not just cocktease it.
>>
>>93124892
Mark was there too. It was hilarious because Daisy and Adam were trying to be undercover and Mark was just out there doing his signature pointing.
>>
>>93123905
It's like kylo forgets he's supposed to be the bad guy and has that face like "oh yeah i killed blade runner"
>>
>>93124892
It's a BS story tbf, they all flew to Ireland to film a bunch of stuff. Adam was there for the forcetime scenes, and his crashed TIE silencer was there which hasn't been explained.
>>
File: 8689968.png (109 KB, 500x484)
109 KB
109 KB PNG
>>93122934
someone on twitter asked Mark if they said this >>93112548 and he said that it sounds like something they'd say
>>
File: 1514008309526.jpg (182 KB, 650x929)
182 KB
182 KB JPG
>>
>>93124911
I don't. Their relationship is going to be rockier at the start. I doubt Kylo will be as calm or fascinated at the beginning. He feels jilted and he's going to show it, or at least put that mask on to try to stay true to the path he's finally chosen for himself.

I think Rey will have learned to block the connection at the start of IX which is both relieving and awful for Kylo. I also think he's going to try to avoid coming face to face with her as much as possible. I can even see him calling off an attack if he knows Rey will be there. That might kick off Hux coup time.
>>
>>93125044
Nice rumor faggot. Post evidence.
>>
>>93123905
That Kylo's first instinct is to want Rey to really see him and not the mask, real and metaphorical, has killed me since TFA. He shucked that mask the first time she asked while not doing it for Poe and looking insecure about Hux seeing his face. Then all of TLJ just continued that dynamic.
>>
>>93125262
Fuck I need to watch TFA and TLJ together.
>>
>>93125203
https://twitter.com/HamillHimself/status/951971613322354688
http://california-dreamin-xo.tumblr.com/post/169637104448/yall-i-never-post-on-here-but-just-wanted-to-sa
>>
The lack of lewd hands in the recent threads is disturbing
>>
File: chinagate.jpg (115 KB, 749x1009)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
oh no Chinagate has been stirred up again
>>
>>93125388
>>93125262
The whole 'implied rape' thing people were butthurt about in TFA is hilarious considering how weirdly nice Kylo is to her.

>>93125398
>>93125203
Daisy is a moron, what she predicts will happen has about as much weight as the average shitpost
>>
>>93125388
Just skip niqqa's part and you would be fine with rest of TFA and TLJ
>>
File: 1515537076109.jpg (48 KB, 600x600)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>93125457
Just put the entire interview in video, Disney and end this suffering.
>>
>>93125414
>she puts out her hand
>he immediately takes off his glove
jesus kylo just jump her already
>>
>>93125127
>I also think he's going to try to avoid coming face to face with her as much as possible. I can even see him calling off an attack if he knows Rey will be there. That might kick off Hux coup time.
I seriously doubt it, if anything Kylo will be desperate to be the one to kill her in the war if there's no resolve
>>
>>93125739
>>
>>93125840
Nah. He'd never be able to kill her. He's always gone soft on her and she's always attacked first.
>>
>>93125706

They can't upload the entire interview if she really did use the word "scum" to describe Adam's character. It's an unprofessional and filthy word.
>>
File: ab1.gif (24 KB, 400x400)
24 KB
24 KB GIF
You guys today has been a comfy day for /rlg/. Keep it cozy lads
>>
File: 1515231511370.jpg (24 KB, 250x358)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
http://archiveofourown.org/works/13309281/chapters/30460845
Rowley how has her own fanfic, what a time to be alive
>>
>>93126073
i'd rather take padme/kylo
>>
>>93125840
Having had an ex who acted in a similar fashion to Kylo (uncontrollable anger and childish) he's going to want to get a reaction from her. Expect him to maybe chase and try to grab something she cares about - so as to have a confrontation. It would be interesting if he caught Finn and demanded a stand off in the next one. Maybe Finn or Poe if they some how are able to extend and show Rey being friends with Poe.
>>
>>93126073
>Jay-na Ren
Who the fuck is that nigga? That don't spell Rowley.
>>
>>93126160
Rowley exists as a concept, like batman. Her actual personification can have other names.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (970 KB, 500x281)
970 KB
970 KB GIF
>>93125414
>>
File: 245844_full.jpg (49 KB, 1000x666)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>93126073
I love Rowley, thanks anon
>>
File: IMG_6934.jpg (20 KB, 491x653)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>93126157
>Um, excuse me anon? That's abuse.
>>
File: zoom.gif (1.71 MB, 417x417)
1.71 MB
1.71 MB GIF
>>93125457
>Daisy, the least introspective and eloquent of the cast members: I don't want romance and Kylo is scum
>Rian Johnson, director of TLJ: You're a Reylo fan? That's awesome! It's all in the movie
I wonder whose word matters more. And JJ was the original Reylo so I'm not worried about him dropping the plot. You don't build a romance and just get it started just to contain it in one movie.
>>
>>93126231
yeah, lets not forget that Rowley is actually just the name of the person who drew the concept art...Rowley herself is just a KoR who is hopelessly in love with Kylo. But I like to imagine that she gave herself a new name when she turned to the dark side
>>
>>93126321
Can you imagine if the kikes just end up cucking us in the end?
>>
>>93125457
Okay well since even Mark won't say for sure, best to just forget about it unless video surfaces. It doesn't sound good for Daisy for him to say that sounds like something she might have said though.
>>
>>93126157
I think Finn and Poe are going to be too busy with their own plots to be bait. I think Kylo will be trying to avoid Rey and that'll explain why they haven't had a showdown during the inevitable timeskip.
>>
File: 1515117529485.jpg (220 KB, 1295x863)
220 KB
220 KB JPG
>>93126378
>she gave herself a new name when she turned to the dark side
>she gave herself matching surname with her senpai, as if they are married
Stay mad Rey
>>
>>93126231
That concept art was more about the clothing than the people. All of the "students" were just generic humans. They were looking at Jedi academy fashion, so they're models, not character concepts.
>>
>>93126431
He won't because it was the only universally praised part of TLJ. If it was out before, it's in now. This time, thanks to the Trevorrow debacle, the script wasn't written a fuck ton ahead of time like TLJ. JJ just in December pitched it to Lucasfilm so script might not be finalized.
>>
>>93126525
she's our concept, we created her
>>
>>93126321
Hamill's opinion meant absolutely nothing to Rian and the powers that be in Disney, I don't see why they'd care at all about Daisy's except that she's a woman
>>
File: 1514425917534.jpg (31 KB, 320x416)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>93126639
That explains why she's best girl.
>>
>>93126478
The reason i suggested it is that she chose then and their friendship over her possible alignment with him. She put them as a higher priority - along with helping people. He also doesnt slink from her at any point - every scene he comes toward her rather then scurries away. He also assumes still at some point that she will turn to him, as he did to her.
>>
>>93126321
Honestly, Daisy is an ungrateful and whiny bitch.
>I won't play Rey anymore after episode 9, i will come back in 10 years later when they invite me.
>Whined at Rian when he gave her Rey's TLJ script, whined again at Trevorrow when he told about Rey's ending of ep9 because she didn't like the vision of the directors.
>"Kylo is a scum, no Reylo in TLJ, i don't support Reylo in ep9"
>"Where is Bodega, i can't live without Bodega, we have gone thru this together since TFA, pls let me get blacked by Bodega" in every interview to the BAFTA “Star Wars: The Last Jedi” Q&A session with the entire cast and director (except Adam, of course)

Of course that whiny bitch's words won't matter, but i hope after this trilogy, Disney makes sure that she will vanish forever for the greater good.
>>
>>93126715
Well I mean, she killed other younglings and turned to the dark side for love.

She's basically less talented, girly Anakin, Plus the fact that Kylo Ren is oblivious to her feelings make her more sympathetic.
>>
File: 20180112_194711.png (3.42 MB, 1080x1837)
3.42 MB
3.42 MB PNG
Mandate of Heaven when?
>>
Rowley posters you gotta go back and uninstall your life immediately
>>
OT3 when?

I know never but I can dream, right?
>>
>>93126651
>>93127128
pathetic
>>
>>93127242
I'm trying to figure out what are they doing.
>>
>>93127242
lets not go there....
>>
>>93125262
how the
>>
>>93126266
>holdo image
>>
File: Holdo__scaled_600.jpg (247 KB, 600x900)
247 KB
247 KB JPG
>>93127548
Ummm....excuse me sweetie?
>>
>>93127242
Kylo/Rey/Hux >>>dogshit> Poe/Rey/Finn

WHITE POWER
>>
>>93127891
>mfw sjw whales see this and shit bricks
Kek
>>
File: 1515298225746.jpg (327 KB, 900x900)
327 KB
327 KB JPG
>>93127891
>>93127985
>>
>>93127128
Meanwhile Adam hated the idea of being in blockbusters, has expressed a bit of dislike for the notoriety its given him, and you definitely get the impression that he's not a Star Wars fan. Yet he's always chill in interviews, always praises the director and material, and has interesting things to say about Kylo, Star Wars, and Star Wars' influence on people.

I thought that one line of his from the first press conference was very true, when someone asked him what people would get out of TLJ. He didn't pretend it was some lifechanging thing for everyone, he said that how much you got out of it depended on who you were and how much Star Wars was a part of your life. So for some people it will be nothing, and for others a lot.
>>
>>93128556
Adam is /ourlad/
>>
>>93127891
Wrong.

Kylo/Rey/Phasma > literally everything else
>>
>>93128772
>Phasma
She's done nothing outside of the books. Not cool at all on screen.
>>
>>93127128
How unprofessional. I hope she will regret what she said someday.

She needs to be recasted
>>
>>93127242
Nobody could ever make this threesome work for me, and I love OT3. It's because the idea of Rey and Hux together romantically is utterly uninspiring. Kylo is the glue and the only thing that makes it good.
>>
>>93128772
Nah. As much as it saddens me, there's no good third to add to the Reylo dynamic. I've thought about all the possibilities and none of them are compelling.
>>
>>93129133
Ben/Rey/Rey for hilarity
>ben torn between the 2 reys that are exactly the same
Ben/Rey/Kylo for drama and depression
>rey torn between the light side of Ben and his dark side who both love her beyond the reaches of wild space
>>
File: shots.gif (1.48 MB, 500x280)
1.48 MB
1.48 MB GIF
>>93129089
Literally every ST romantic possibility not involving Kylo is boring. Meanwhile I've seen compelling works of Kylo with almost every character. It's kind of hilarious.

He's just a very "shippable" character. He has that drama and tension that makes working with him in fic or art easy.
>>
>>93128989
Too late for recasting at this point. But Daisy wants to get out of SW after ep9, so i bet Disney and LF will grant her wish.
>>
>>93129089
Idk. When I find an ot3, I find it much more preferable than reading any individual combinations of the characters. I'm not sure why it is. I found one fic written pre-TLJ that makes the Rey/Hux pretty interesting for me or at least palatable.
>>
>>93123852
I still like the first one because Kylo's being curious compared to Rey's furious reaction was hilarious.
>>
>tfw no Rey in an X-Wing and Kylo in his fighter double flying against enemy fighters
>>
I'm secretly hoping they're going to end up as outcasts together up against the world before the finale.
>>
File: protec.gif (2.48 MB, 853x480)
2.48 MB
2.48 MB GIF
>>93131088
>They will never fly and flip around ridiculously close to each other and never scratch the other's fighter because they're so in sync.
>>
File: slap.png (1.13 MB, 1145x2351)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB PNG
>>93130361
So do I, just not in this fandom. I wish I did, believe me. I just find Rey a snorefest with every character but Kylo. But that's the same in the movies, too.
>>
File: shuttingdown.jpg (95 KB, 1080x806)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>93131362
tfw there is plenty of good direction in this movie but the choreography and writing is dogshit
>>
File: 2_500.png (95 KB, 500x398)
95 KB
95 KB PNG
Time to post kissus. Show me what you got.
>>
>>93131362
what I would give to see them flight in formation, dodging and weaving through enemy fighters
>>
File: endgameben.png (106 KB, 500x277)
106 KB
106 KB PNG
As long as Ben is alive and smiles at the end of IX, they can do anything they want with the rest of the movie. It could be dog shit and it would be worth it.
>>
File: 1511631231979.png (259 KB, 729x353)
259 KB
259 KB PNG
>tfw the only interesting and consistent aspect of the entire movie is whether the boy and girl will kiss

Why is Rian Johnson, a middle aged adult man, better at writing angsty love sequences than he is at space fleet engagements and daring adventures?
>>
>>93131587
tfw every other character but Kylo could die and I'd still be satisfied. He's the only character I care about at this point anyways.
Rey is only interesting by extension of Reylo.
>>
>>93131587
I know you probably aren't being serious, but that sort of sentiment is the problem with shippers...among countless other things
>>
>>93131683
It's a sad state of affairs, I really wish the rest of movies were as quality as Kylo and the Reylo dynamic
>>
>>93131939
to clarify I meant the "rest of the movies" as in the other parts of the TFA and TLJ --not the other sw movies kek
>>
File: 1280.jpg (67 KB, 1080x1080)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>93131858
I'm being serious. I already think TFA and TLJ were dog shit so there's nothing to lose anymore by hedging all my happiness with the movies on Ben's happy ending. Can't fix what's already broken.
>>
>>93131858
>So problematic sweetie
>>
File: o8ueo4_540.jpg (90 KB, 540x618)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>93131542
Do hugs count?
>>
File: 1515395669706.jpg (155 KB, 500x725)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
>>
File: DSjCBUuXkAETBLk.jpg (86 KB, 736x1043)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
Almost kiss
>>
File: DSeTUBiW4AY8zma.jpg (99 KB, 567x1134)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
10/10 endgame
>>
File: 74064.jpg (26 KB, 640x361)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>93125457
I don't even understand why you guys are so trigered, she was clearly referring to the situation at the end of VIII.

And i agree with her, Reylo can't happen if Kylo doesn't get his act together.
>>
File: 1514682283016.png (431 KB, 500x750)
431 KB
431 KB PNG
Caf
>>
>>93132987
Because it's never going to happen and everyone here is deluding themselves big time. They know it deep down which is why they are triggered. Sam was the one she chooses in Lucas' scripts, and Sam became Finn. This ends with her picking Finn and Ben either dead or a hermit virgin trying to finish what Luke started. Search your feelings tumblr, you know it to be true.
>>
>>
>>93127128
>>93128989

It's her fault for only having chemistry with one person in the series

She should have been 100% terrible rather than 90%
>>
>>93133639
What was Lucas’ original ending idea for the sequel trilogy?
>>
>>93133652

People actually expect him to survive the series?

The only thing keeping from 100% death is the possible need to keep the skywalker/solo bloodline alive
>>
File: 1515105106171.gif (1.58 MB, 480x270)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB GIF
>>93133639
>Lucas' scripts,

*laughs in Disney*
>>
>>93133639
You really think they're going to throw Rose's character away? Cause that's sending a wonderful message. Dump the fatty for the skinny white girl. Yeah, no. Finnrey has already been debunked by John and Daisy themselves.
>>
File: 2foul.gif (1.37 MB, 500x281)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB GIF
>>93133639
Finn has a love interest, sealed with a kiss, and it isn't Rey. Boyega himself said they were never playing romance, so there's no triangle to be had. Search your feelings, you know it to be true.
>>
>/rdg/ - reddit general
>star wars edition
>>
>>93133848
This. You want to talk problematic? Because Finn ditching the non-white woman for the white woman would be the ultimate in problematic.
>>
>>93132987

It's very simple. /tv/ hates Daisy. Most people here ship Reylo because Kylo likes Rey.
>>
>93133639
Lmao guaranteed replies. No (You) from me.
>>
File: 1514839064861.gif (682 KB, 540x246)
682 KB
682 KB GIF
>>93133925
>>
When do you think we will start getting legit leaks anons?
>>
What are the chances for more makeout sessions before the third act? I really don't want them to prolong the antagonistic bs and just let the characters grow in symbiosis like they did in TLJ. A little bit of conflict sure but not a full on war.
>>
File: Truelove.png (337 KB, 719x737)
337 KB
337 KB PNG
>>93133949
Search your feelings, Finnwhales. You will know it to be true.
>>
serious question: why were got generals banned a few weeks after the latest season closed, but this cancer is allowed to perpetuate itself thread after thread for nearly a month now?
>>
File: 1514871975182.jpg (174 KB, 750x1000)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
>>93134144
Because you touch yourself at night.
>>
>>93127128
I also started suspecting she cried because she didn't want to act a romance kek. Time to level up those acting chops!
>>
>>93134023
quality post, my redditor bro!
have my up-vote!
>>
So is forcing Daisy to act in romance scenes with Adam like raping her intellectually? It's an arousing thought.
>>
File: 1515709888558.png (1.25 MB, 1080x609)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB PNG
>>93134144
>reylo is patrician
>jonerys is for slobs
>>
>>93134475
the're literally the same lowest-common-denominator tumblrebbit trash
>>
File: IMG_1675.jpg (610 KB, 1280x1813)
610 KB
610 KB JPG
>>93134144
Because it's self-contained, relatively harmless, easily filtered, and, once the hype has died down, will probably become the defacto Star Wars general that is so desperately needed to cull the current influx. The added bonus is that the shitposters will be drowned out in the pure sincerity that is /rlg/
Also new Footnotes tomorrow, for all 3 people who care.
>>
>>93134519
>self-contained
>relatively harmless
>easily filtered
all of these could be attributed to got generals as well, so that's not a point
>>
File: zzzz.png (199 KB, 540x635)
199 KB
199 KB PNG
>>93134519
I care enough for a lot of people, anon. I'm excited!

Will they ever get to have fluffy moments?
>>
File: 20180112_152638.png (668 KB, 1080x445)
668 KB
668 KB PNG
>>93134519
I-I care footnotes anon. Thank you!
>>
>>93134475
it does seem like shill threads though. who the heck is this interested in a theory about a potential couple in a film?
>>
File: porgman.jpg (56 KB, 500x705)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>93134469
>>
>>93134475
>>93134217
>>93134142
>>93134597
>>93134610
>>93134625
soyboys
>>
File: earbite.jpg (91 KB, 540x677)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>93134597
The question is if they'll ever get fluff moments in the movies. And the answer, sadly, is fuck no.
>>
>>93134615
Martian? Autistic? or first day on the internet?
>>
>>93134615
Autistic fat women and gays, like the rest of Tumblr. Who else? It's definitely cancer and doesn't fit in with 4chan or /tv/ culture.
>>
File: flex.gif (77 KB, 500x305)
77 KB
77 KB GIF
>>93134655
>>
>>93134615
It's the only interesting aspect of ST. Plus villian/hero romances in SW is good shit.
>>
File: 1515590953714.jpg (525 KB, 1250x1000)
525 KB
525 KB JPG
>soy latte: the thread
>>
File: IMG_1676.jpg (93 KB, 1024x723)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>93134563
From what I saw, /got/ got too greedy and rude; there was little waiting for post caps or bumps to page 10 before duplicate threads showed up. /rlg/ has seemed largely informed by the manners of /swco/, where these rules have been upheld and enforced by its own posters for a long time.
>>93134597
>>93134610
Thanks, y'all. Too drunk to write more tonight, or I'd publish just for you. But I've got about another 1200 words before I'll consider this one done.
>>
>>93134835
I hope soy boys outbreed tradmales who are cancer and the reason why the world is so shit.
>>
>>93134872
weakest bait
>>
>>93134835
>a 56er calling others soyboys
fascinating.
>>
I hate TLJ for destroying my ideal view of reylo and Kylo. I hate fluff and woobified villains.
I want Kylo to be full unredeemable villain who murders without a thought, angst, violence, and dubious consent.
>>
>>93134888
It's not bait. Also made you reply.
>>
>>
>>93134904
>I want TLJ to have no redeeming feature
>>
File: IMG_1701.jpg (441 KB, 800x800)
441 KB
441 KB JPG
>>93134696
Anon, you realize that the majority of "/tv/ culture" was also founded on a franchise [re]ignited by JJ Abrams... right?
>>
>>93134895
well, this is a fucking tard aquarium that's literally dedicated to actual shipping and posting tumblr fanart
>>
>>93134144
GoT generals? You mean the incessant, unfunny threads filled with nothing but Stannis AGHGHH and Bobby B shitposting? There is actual discussion in these threads.
>>
>>93134982
got threads had their cancer, all threads on 4chan do. but to say that they were completely devoid of serious discussion is a straight up falsity
>>
>>93134968
Unlike the autistic screeching fanboys I had no major problems with the rest of the movie at all.
>>
>>93134904
TFA already destroyed that view of Kylo.
>>
File: S0hPUOc - Imgur.gif (2.57 MB, 500x232)
2.57 MB
2.57 MB GIF
>>93135096
Kek he looks like he's about to fuck that photographer up. I don't think I'd want to do anything that got Adam Driver angry in real life.
>>
>>93122782
is this cancerous general an elaborate troll from losers with too much free time or are there people genuinely that retarded that they genuinely like this garbage? and why are these retards here instead of on dumblr and plebbit?
>>
>>93135083
Then you're in the minority, and probably have shit taste.
>>
>>93135025
>but to say that they were completely devoid of serious discussion is a straight up falsity
I could never find a thread that wasn't at least 90% shitposting. Even the occasional GoT thread pops up now it's still filled with the same raped to death memes.
>>
File: 1515795386318.jpg (39 KB, 623x668)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>93135096
>>
>>93135172
Tumblr is filled with SJW landwhales that hate Kylo's guts and views this as an abusive ship. Reddit is filled with autistic manchildren that view the movie as a personal offense.
These threads have managed to continue on peacefully for those that want to talk about the movie without dealing with either aforementioned cancer.
>>
>>93133639
>deluding themselves
>said by a Finn/Rey shipper in a Reylo thread

The irony. Atleast Kylo and Rey are aknowledged by the director and official SW twitter, what do you have ?
>>
File: slide.jpg (109 KB, 540x1184)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
shwoom
>>
File: 1515077458785.jpg (134 KB, 812x852)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>i like reylo in star wars!
>>
I follow the /rlg/ threads as closely as I can while being a wage-slave, but when exactly was it revealed that Ben was a Scorpio? Is it just someone's headcanon or is it the truth?
>>
>>93135312
u WYPIPO ruin everythang!
>>
File: 1511617696787.jpg (369 KB, 1536x2048)
369 KB
369 KB JPG
>>93135372
>anxious to know the astrological sign of a fictional character
>>
>>93134144
Mods are based Reylos
>>
File: blushing.png (399 KB, 917x864)
399 KB
399 KB PNG
>>93133639
nigga the only thing that stopped them from fucking at the end of this movie and riding into the sunset is the fact that they have another movie.

And reylo is the only emotional plot thread left for it.

They resolved every arc in this movie for side chars, from Poe and Finn, to Luke and Leia...all except Kylo and Rey.
>>
So Rey is into emotionally unstable guys who murder their parents at the request of dried up piece of shit in a gold bathrobe, all for some lame ass darkside street cred?
She must be an even bigger loser than he is.
>>
File: 20180112_212704.png (472 KB, 1002x1737)
472 KB
472 KB PNG
>>93135372
Adam said it at some point
>>
>>93135372
Adam Driver made a joke in an interview. Autists in these threads took it seriously. It's not canon. Zodiac shit is not in Star Wars.
>>
File: 1461099823644.jpg (78 KB, 884x574)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>93135178
Stay mad faggot. I was able to enjoy a movie without being autistically triggered. Just because you're suffering doesn't mean I have to.
>>
>>93135287
ahh what a shame that dumblr and plebbit hurt your feefees but do you utterly lack the self awareness that to the rest of us YOU are the cancer and autistic manchildren?
>>
>>93135351
are you a woman by chance? because I do not see how any normal human being even with below average intelligence could consider this tumblr comic to be funny
>>
File: IMG_1679.jpg (793 KB, 1397x932)
793 KB
793 KB JPG
>>93135459
At least pretend to sage this thread then, idiot; I 100% do not understand why people come here to be offended, yet bump the thread. Why are you even here?
>>
>>93135399
It's just an odd feature of a SW character to be revealed, IMO.
>>93135440 >>93135443
Oh, okay.
>>
File: ftr.jpg (276 KB, 540x1790)
276 KB
276 KB JPG
>>93135512
>>
>>93135436
Nobody cares how assblasted you are that Rey won't get blacked
>>
>>93135548
too lazy to sage it wont make a difference anyway

I am here to show you that your general cancer is not welcome here. generals should not be allowed in the first place, they attract the worst kinds of turboautists. especially if it is a general about a ship from a retarded manchild franchise
>>
File: clonk.gif (2.99 MB, 427x223)
2.99 MB
2.99 MB GIF
>>93135436
She spent her whole life on a miserable planet collecting scrap when she could have gone anywhere and done anything just to wait for parents she knew were shitheads. I'd say she's a loser.
>>
Would you accept being with Adam Driver knowing that he's probably mentally scarred from having to endure all those scenes and retakes with that fat girl from Girls?
>>
>>93135443
>Zodiac shit is not in Star Wars.
Oh you haven't seen how Disney has been raping this setting

>Holdo became disinterested with the peaceful culture of her homeworld, so she expressed herself by dyeing her hair vibrant colors, wearing vibrantly-colored clothing, and going on daring escapades. Holdo also enjoyed studying astrology, and she was knowledgeable of the galaxy. Organa found Holdo to be insightful and charming, but also irritating at times.
>>
>>93135414
Kylo and Leia is still unresolved, and sadly never will be.
>>
>>93135582
>the honor of getting socked by a darksider

Finn atleast this something novel in TFA
>>
File: femlo2.png (151 KB, 540x265)
151 KB
151 KB PNG
>>93135628
>they attract the worst kinds of turboautists
That's true enough. You're here, after all.
>>
>>93135688
no u
>>
>>93135662
They planned for IX to be "Leia's" movie but I can't see how they ever would have pulled that off. I got the impression that 95% of the reason Holdo exists is because Carrie Fisher couldn't handle a big role anymore.
>>
>>93134981
you should dedicate killing yourself.
>>
>>93135628
>your general cancer is not welcome here. generals should not be allowed

This general have a month already and we do nothing but discussing about the pairing and movies.

You can get the fuck off for derailing the thread and thanks for the bump.
>>
>>93135757
you should follow your own advice >>93134981 is on point
>>
>>93135688
is kylo tranny propaganda
>>
>>93135640
Maybe he's into fat, older chicks. Everyone has a type.
>>
File: IMG_1663.jpg (391 KB, 1191x580)
391 KB
391 KB JPG
>>93135751
Thematically, I can see how it would fit, but realistically, I agree - Carrie Fisher was in no shape to pull it off the role in a meaningful way. Though I'd still like if she was around as a supporting role and script doctor.
>>
>>93135808
youd think 1 month would be enough to discuss everything of importance yet you are still at it because its just your wish fulfillment circlejerk cringy autistic teen fantasies

how much longer do you want this aids general shitting up /tv/? for all eternity? consider migrating to /b/, /trash/ or make your own subreddit
>>
>>93135861
Given how they've handled Han, Luke, Yoda, Chewie, fucking Ackbar do you really think they would let Leia live up to her potential even if Carrie Fisher was alive?
>>
Anyone got those tweets crucifying Carrie for Reylo after the premiere ?

Poor woman
>>
>>93135751
What I don't understand is why they planned anything major around Leia at all. Fisher was obviously unfit for a major role well before Disney bought Star Wars, and her character had always been the least popular of the big three. Star Wars fans wanted to see Luke, not Leia. Why put so much focus on a character that isn't super popular and whose actress has become incompetent?
>>
>>93135991
It would have been much easier for them to switch Leia and Han's roles, but I see why they didn't. Matricide is regarded much worse than patricide. Everyone would have thought Kylo was irredeemable had he killed Leia the way he did Han.
>>
>>93135991
Purely for nostalgia's sake probably. Harrison Ford wanted nothing to do with Star Wars so they can't really do much more with him.
They definitely could have utilized Luke a lot more. Though he will probably still be relevant as a force ghost.
>>
>>93136098
Rian couldn't have made his desire for Luke to come back as a badass Force ghost more obvious. He even hammered home the concept of Force ghosts being able to drastically affect the environment around them with Yoda.
>>
File: genius.jpg (366 KB, 2500x1743)
366 KB
366 KB JPG
>>93123852
It is, because its also an obvious nod to Padme and Anakin.
>>
>>93135991
I believe her death was one of the reasons.
>>
>>93135991
Maybe because they wanted a story centering around Kylo's family drama culmicating through his and Leia's interaction.
>>
>>93136164
There's a side by side gifset around comparing the way Kylo and Rey look, move, and are shot in this scene to Anakin and Padme and it's uncanny. It didn't just nod to it, it copied it almost beat for beat.
>>
File: ha haha haha haha.gif (3.47 MB, 480x270)
3.47 MB
3.47 MB GIF
>>93136164
Thats not the only one, the throne room tearjerker is also a pretty huge callback, not just in the visual sense but also the dialogue.

Even antis picked up on that one.
>>
File: 789798899.png (258 KB, 488x683)
258 KB
258 KB PNG
>>93135991
They don't care that much about what people want.
>>
>>93136281
But that anon has a point in that they should have cared about their own interests enough to not stake any of their plans on Carrie Fisher. They're lucky that firing Trevorrow killed two birds with one stone since the script would need rewrites anyways if Leia's influence on the original IX is as strong as they said it would be.
>>
File: smooth.gif (3.39 MB, 480x270)
3.39 MB
3.39 MB GIF
>>93133781
I actually expect him to survive, and most people that look critically at his development do to.

Theres no reason to throw the character for such an emotional merrygoround of development (personal tragedy, failure after failure, abuse, a romantic interest, heartbreak etc.) if he was just going to be a straight up villain to be slain.

At some point it backfires on the writers since the more the audience feels for him the harder it will be fore them to accept his death. That creates backlash and outrage, not good things financially for the trilogy.
>>
>>93136458
If they kill Ben Solo in IX Han would have died for absolutely nothing.
>>
>>93136485
This is where you are wrong. Jacen Solo in the EU was the best character and after they made him into an awesome villain, who was sympathetic and not wrong in his choices just like Kylo Ren, they killed him off. It is supposed to be tragic and resonant, that's good and dynamic storytelling to create a villain you don't want to see die and lose even though it is necessary.


Kylo Ren will die.
>>
>>93135572
Jesus fucking Christ.
>>
>>93136680
Disney also happened to disown the EU.
>>
>>93136680
Jacen and Kylo are quite different and Jacen wasn't in the position of being the last living member of two iconic namesakes. Kylo Ren won't die.
>>
>>93136733
Only so they can repackage and sell it all again to a new generation. The EU was not accessible to new fans after 30 years of material. Simplest and most logical business decision to make there. The fact is, Kylo Ren and Darth Caedus are the same character. They will share the same fate.
>>
File: solofamily.png (899 KB, 800x1195)
899 KB
899 KB PNG
>>93136485
He's going to live. Reylos were right about everything before TLJ, yet even now dumbasses still doubt us despite being wrong about everything. They learned nothing at all.
>>
>>93136807
I can hear indignant shrieking in the distance over you calling them the same character.
>>
>>93136807
Not quite. Inspired by, maybe, but definitely not the same character. If anything, I think Kylo somewhat resembles Zekk as well.
>>
>>93136733
I understand why Disney did this, but I think it hurt the brand more than anyone suspected. Nerds had poured literally decades of their lives into the EU by that point. When Disney wiped it clean, they wiped out a huge chunk of what Star Wars meant for the people who were most invested in it. It's like when you lose a save in a video game and lose the will to play back to that point because getting that invested all over again suddenly seems like work rather than leisure.

Star Wars' famously intense following among nerds was lightning in a bottle, and the EU was a slow fight to keep it alive by people who refused to admit the party was over. Disney killed it to make room for a new party, but only succeeded in sending the last straggling diehards sulking home.
>>
>>93136807
From a business sense, making it impossible to continue the Skywalker lineage at any point down the line is a bad decision.
>>
File: 6.gif (991 KB, 540x304)
991 KB
991 KB GIF
>>93136680
The movies and the old EU serve two different audiences, with different wants and needs.

And also one is monstrous in size compared to the other.

And another thing. You talking here about the final chapter in what is essentially StarWars, the Skywalker family.

You think George or now Disney wants to end it in tragedy ? For what purpose ? It made sense in the Prequels (duh) but not here.
>>
>>93136807
Basing your entire argument on assumption that ST is going to mimic a single EU storyline 1:1 makes it really hard to take you seriously.
>>
>>93136901
Jacen Solo:
>Deeply troubled and sensitive son of Han and Leia
>Extremely powerful Force user who became obsessed with his grandfather, his legacy, the nature of the Force, and morality itself
>Falls to the dark side because he believes it is the right thing to do and necessary for the good of the galaxy
>Becomes the ruler of the galaxy after killing his master and the Chief of Stare
Ben Solo:
>Deeply troubled and sensitive son of Han and Leia
>Extremely powerful Force user who became obsessed with his grandfather, his legacy, the nature of the Force, and morality itself
>Falls to the dark side because he believes it is the right thing to do and necessary for the good of the galaxy
>Becomes the ruler of the galaxy after killing his master, the Supreme Leader
Yeah, totally different.
>>
>>93137056
But their stories are incredibly different and they're characters with very different attitudes and reasons for being as they are. You're pulling the most basic outline then calling it exactly the same.
>>
File: 1515434868402.png (241 KB, 500x619)
241 KB
241 KB PNG
>>93135637
One of the things I like about Rey so much is that under her facade, she's just as fucked in the head as Kylo. She puts out this Luke-lite exterior to keep herself going, but beneath that she's a goddamn wreck of psychological hang-ups, vulnerability, self-esteem in the shitter, anxiety, delusion and projections all over the place.

Reylo works so well exactly because these two broken babies are the same. The only difference is their response to the damage they suffered - Kylo flails around horribly, trying to latch onto any chance to find peace, while Rey bottles it all up and lets' it destroy her from inside.
>>
>>93137122
Jacen also wasn't the antagonist and love interest to a female main character looking for a family and belonging and beginning to find it in him. Rey is the protagonist here. They're going to choose the ending that's most satisfying for her.
>>
>>93127128
she's actually done this? judging by her comments about adam, that seems a bit surprising. do you have a source for this?
>>
>>93137208
She didn't, and its not the first time she was deliberatelly misquoted by either the interviewer or the dude who shitposts.
>>
>>93136932
Star Wars is stronger now than it has been in a decade. The EU wipe pissed off a very vocal minority, but the general audience doesn't care. For every EU fan they've lost, they gained three normies who have forgotten SW existed after RotS came out and George declared the end of the film series.

The internet skews things out of perspective. The EU seems like a big deal only because we hang out in fan communities. Your average moviegoer doesn't care or takes the RLM stance and just thinks all EU (even the new one) is vapid, pointless shit.
>>
>>93126321
>build a romance
lol wat?
>>
>>93137161
Jacen had a secret wife and daughter. He and his wife become enemies when he abducts their daughter to protect her and in the hopes of making her into a Sith someday. Despite this, his final act in life is to save them both. They chose the ending that was best for her, and it was the death of her husband. Kylo Ren is a dead man. Foregone conclusion.
>>
File: disgust.png (562 KB, 744x742)
562 KB
562 KB PNG
>>93137339
begone Finnwhale, youve been polluting these threads the entire day now.
>>
File: Reverse Vader.png (483 KB, 483x634)
483 KB
483 KB PNG
>>93137339
>Jacen had a wife and daughter
>Jacen is Kylo

You outted yourself as an idiot.
>>
>>93137339
Was his wife the protagonist of the whole thing?
>>
>>93137208
Daisy Ridley Doesn’t Want to Play Rey After ‘Star Wars: Episode IX’
http://variety.com/2017/film/news/daisy-ridley-star-wars-no-more-after-episode-9-1202627235/

Star Wars: Daisy Ridley Cried Her Eyes Out After Reading 'The Last Jedi'
http://comicbook.com/starwars/2017/12/10/star-wars-the-last-jedi-script-daisy-ridley-cry/

Ousted 'Star Wars' director made Daisy Ridley cry when he told her what would happen to Rey, according to Bobby Moynihan
http://www.businessinsider.com/former-star-wars-director-allegedly-made-daisy-ridley-cry-when-revealing-rey-fate-2018-1

"Kylo is a scum, i think there is no Reylo in TLJ, and there will be no Reylo in EP9
http://news.mtime.com/2018/01/04/1577050-all.html#p2

Daisy Ridley: "Where is Boozega? I can't live without him."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUhUHYc6iYE
I know many people don't like Boozega, but at least he brought Kelly Tran in his talk (watch the clip), why Ridley was only there to whine about "no Boozega with her in TLJ"
>>
>>93137286
Canon, motherfucker. Stated by the director himself.
>>
>>93137339
Except Kylo is the love interest of the main character in a franchise now owned by the mouse. They wouldn't have bothered with the development of his character in TLJ if they weren't planning on a redemption arc. He's the last Skywalker, and to kill him off is like a big 'fuck you' to Han and Leia-- whose dying wish is for her son to come back.
>>
>>93137539
>Finn/Rey fans look at Daisy Ridley crying for hope

The absolute state of a crackship
>>
>>93137253
My point was more that the hard core of superfans who made Star Wars practically into a religion were dying out anyway and Disney's EU wipe was the coup de grace that finished them off. They couldn't have kept it alive much longer anyway even if they had catered to that kind of fan. But by deliberately moving away from them, they cast themselves into the same realm of perform-or-perish that all other brands and properties have to compete in. If they don't knock it out of the park with Ep 9, they'll see the franchise get downgraded to just being another run-of-the-mill nostalgia property that can't draw enough eyeballs to justify its massive budgets.

Idk, things would probably have gone down the same either way. The point is that the Star Wars nerds grew up with is dead and the Star Wars being made now is only tenuously connected to it and will not build anything like the orginals' fanbase if they keep putting out mediocre movies that younger people have no reason to care about.
>>
>>93137631
Yeah, how ironic, the entire LF and Disney staffs, even Rian are trying so hard to tell people that Reylo is canon, while that cunt keeps crying about Bodega won't be with her anymore. Daisy is the one who gives false hope to Finn/Rey faggs
>>
File: ether.jpg (115 KB, 800x1133)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>93137539
>misquoted and debunked by herself
>she cried probably due to the emotional trauma Rey goes thru
>same as above
>everyone knows Kylo is a douche at the end of TLJ, doesn't mean they can't reconcile
>Boyega and Ridley are very good friends, everyone knows this.

And somehow you want us to get from this that Daisy wants Finn/Rey to happen ?

You realize how delusional you are ?
>>
>>93137758

I think that anon is just anti-daisy like the rest of /tv/ faggs.
>>
Daisy has made it clear that she wants Rey to be independent, she shot down Finn/Rey, the Poe/Rey and took swings at Reylo after Ep8.

Its her opinion on the character, and shes entitled to it.
>>
Man, i just rewatched that Canto Bight sequence.

Boyega needs a fucking acting coach damn.

Some deliveries are downright amateurish
>>
>>93137670
Right, though I would argue that the demographics are changing. If the old fans are leaving, then new ones are replacing them just as fast. I know it's an unpopular trend here, but the ST really did connect with the female audience moreso than any SW before it, because well, it is tailored for them more than George's work was. You've got the Zs, who have jumped on the ship with it, just like the Millennials did with the prequels. And those people will fold into the hardcore spenders too. The question is not really how well IX will do, but whether they'll retain the new audience past the ST, into Rian's trilogy.

People are cycling in and out. That has always been the case. I remember the prequel years, I remember people spelling doom and gloom as the OTfags launched a backlash notorious in the nerd culture to this day. I remember how badly TCW was shat on when it started. I remember vidya going to shit. SW has always prevailed and lived to see another day.
>>
She probably cried because the ending will be so beautiful...or that Rey ends up with Matt the radar tech never knowing it’s ben undercover.
>>
>>93136807
kek, you're just a delusional and dumb Legend fagg. Kylo isn't Jacen, Kylo is not even a Sith. Many people have already pointed out why Kylo isn't Jacen for you so I won't talk about it anymore. But you're just fully retarded if you think Disney will end SW's 40 year-old saga about the Skywalker in tragedy.
Even from the financial standpoint, there is no reason for Disney to kill "Kylo the highest value character of sequels" because:
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/star-wars-last-jedi-toy-shipments-down-sharply-force-awakens-1069479

Sjwhales are destroying SW to the core. No one wants to buy niqqa and chink's merchandise. And not just SW, even Marvel had to cancel Black Panther and Queer characters' comic because of the poor sales. Heck, go on and kill Kylo then Disney and LF can eat niqqa and chink's plastic figures to live.
>>
>>93137996
It doesn't matter because it was Trevorrow's ending she cried over. His script is trashed.
>>
>>93123852
Yes. I needed a diaper for this scene because of Adam.
>>
>>93137849

We get it feminism is poison
>>
>>93133957
This 2bh
>>
File: reylosketch.jpg (91 KB, 540x636)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>
>>93137539
Daisy can whine all she wants. In the meantime, Adam, a real actor, is like... "...Next." If anyone's going to walk away with a career after this trilogy, it's him. His character holds the most tragedy on his shoulders, yet you don't see him moping.
>>
>>93139195
Why do i feel the sexual tension between them is slowly turning hostile on her part.

Must be frustrating, especially for a young actress, without much in terms of experience and self control, and i can see her easily developing some budding attraction for him after TLJ.
>>
File: 1255641658469.gif (1.27 MB, 268x168)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB GIF
>>93139351
>i can see her easily developing some budding attraction for him after TLJ
You must be joking. It's been like that since TFA
>>
>>93137849
It's hard to like a character when his/her actor is downright dumbass.
>>
File: ZSPN29S.gif (1.68 MB, 245x245)
1.68 MB
1.68 MB GIF
>>93139351
Eh, she got his phone number to call him for acting advice...i feel theres more to that on her part.

He seems like a cool dude, i doubt he would be easily seduced into cheating...who knows, maybe things happened when they went to dinner in Ireland or maybe it didn't and thats frustrating for her .

When she talks about him in interviews she keeps it professional but you get the sense that shes gushing a little bit.
>>
>>93139195

> Be Daisy.
> Start working on the scenes for TLJ.
> Goes out to have a few drinks with that qt Adam you've been eyeing since TFA.
> Decide to make a move, put hand on his thigh and give him a squeeze. Adam shifts away, bluntly states that he's married.
> Have to stare at his pecks in the next shot. Fuck.
> Start gross sobbing that your Boyega bby isn't around.
> Adam has to reshoot several times cause your ugly creying is throwing off his acting.
> Being rejected this hard, you later state in some random Chinese interview that you don't want romance for Rey no more.
>>
>>93139701
Oh nonononononono

The filming of IX will be funny
>>
File: somethingthere.gif (1.77 MB, 540x222)
1.77 MB
1.77 MB GIF
>>
>>93139938
>Daisy counting Adam's lashes while Mark slowly dissociates in the background and the latino guy sips on his tequila
>>
File: maybe.gif (2.78 MB, 540x222)
2.78 MB
2.78 MB GIF
>>93139938
>>
File: Pregnant.png (125 KB, 719x966)
125 KB
125 KB PNG
>>93122782
Next thread should be " pregnancy edition"
>>
File: IMG_1721.jpg (100 KB, 640x610)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>93139701
Kek that's very Daisy.

But let's be real. No one takes a cokehead slag like Daisy seriously. She's just Adam's fucktoy (IF they actually fuck).
>>
File: reylo animu.jpg (60 KB, 640x800)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>93122782
>Will we have any official reylo content on 2018?

OH GOD OP I HOPE SO PLEASE PLEASE REASSURE ME
...
Some of these people really can draw.
>>
File: 12450322086597.jpg (100 KB, 540x681)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>93140068
No keep it for X
Look at Kylo, does he look ready to be a father? Being a father is a tougher job than being Supreme Leader and he already sucks at that.
>>
>>93139351
Thats how romantic chemistry usually goes on set.
Either the actors are very good and understand the emotions the characters go thru, and are able to act on them or....they are actually fucking and its natural.

You can have romantic plots with no chemistry and its pretty obvious, and then theres chemistry that is evident before any romantic plot even begins.
>>
>>93135582
>No mention in TLJ to him having a split column
>Jacket is perfect
Why?
>>
File: 1515185161774.jpg (42 KB, 409x409)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>these threads trigger both 4chan and SJWs
Based Reylo, truly a magical ship.
>>
>>93140801
It's such a divided thing, and that means it is peculiar.
>>
>>93140159
He'll be the "cool dad". Always leaving the kids running out late, buying them everything they ask for, let them munch on sweets until they are sick, desperately try to bond with them over their interests and generally spoil them rotten.

The teenage years will be a nightmare for him, though.
>>
File: WAKEY WAKEY BEN.png (505 KB, 928x483)
505 KB
505 KB PNG
>>
>>93141142
>>
>>93140932
I see Rey as being that parent, she'd want to spoil her kids after her rough childhood
>>
File: 1515676349393.gif (2.51 MB, 480x270)
2.51 MB
2.51 MB GIF
Funny how she barelly said shit about missing her black friend in interviews leading up to the movie, except for that presser for Bafta where boyega was next to her.

And the end they got into an argument or something, i think Boyega is furious about what they are doing with his character, and is hoping she will back him up.
>>
Thank you Daisy. It was a wonderful interview.
-------------
After only a week in China it looks like The Last Jedi may have already worn out its welcome, with showings of the latest Star Wars movie apparently plummeting by over 90%.

https://screenrant.com/china-drops-last-jedi-screenings/
>>
File: triangle.gif (1.09 MB, 540x250)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB GIF
>>93141660
yeah, no gif of the actual argument at the end, but seems like he was goating her into the "triangle" thing at first, then went on a rant about him not being a jedi.
>>
>>93141731
based Daisy, she really blowed up with that "scum kellogs" interview
>>
>>93141791
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUhUHYc6iYE

29:13, check boyega and ridley
>>
>>93137849
no shit
>>
>>93142134
She always says "Rey's family is who she choose", sounds like her doesn't understand her own character
>>
File: 1504382446536.png (280 KB, 646x595)
280 KB
280 KB PNG
>>93141964
>25:28
>that Daisy reaction
oh my fucking god that is painful to watch, even if you hate finnwhales
>>
>>93142134
Not sure if bait but
In TFA she shared the screen with Finn in pretty much all of her scenes, and if she didn't she was just eating/busying herself with something or talking to BB8. Now look at TLJ where she's all alone and her scenes are emotional and she's got to stand on her own. I think what she means is that it was easier for her to have a sidekick (and Bodega is her sidekick irl too) by her side, it always helps.
>>
>>93142199
Just like John...the finnwhales probably expected something more huehue
>>
>>93142262
And now she turned to sidekick of Adam and Mark, kek
>>
>>93123571
I believe in the Shogun. He's going to MMGA and make SWCO GREAT AGAIN!
#tbic
>>
File: connectionintheinflection.jpg (161 KB, 1920x1080)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
I like Reylo but i feel you guys are setting up yourselfs for dissapointment, a massive one.

Its clear (atleast 2 me) that the only shoot at redemption and a relationship between them died when she closed that door.

But who knows...
>>
>>93142701
>Its clear (atleast 2 me)
Yeah to you and other fags who can't understand how women work. When a woman hungs up on you after you've fucked up it doesn't mean it's over. It means you have to get your shit together and make amends
>>
>>93142701
Nice bait sjwhales
>>
>>93142701
The second act in a trilogy is the lowest point and the separation sets the stakes for the finale.

They found a way to each other, they understood each other and they begun to care for each other. It's their ideologies what tore them apart. Rey now knows Kylo, his troubled past and what informs his motives. And Kylo finally has a chance to realize how much he has lost as a result of his own actions, as a result of his own decisions, without using Luke or Snoke as a scapegoat.

You can't really undo the personal connection they forged in TLJ. They can fight for what they believe is right, but the enemy now has a face - and that makes all the difference.
>>
>>93142701
Why do you remind me of the retards on Jedi Council podcast who scream "KYLO KILLED 6 PLANETS" when asked if Ben Solo can be redeemed ?
>>
File: ssss.jpg (160 KB, 760x430)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
>>93143085
>Jedi Council
>>
File: Chinagate.png (399 KB, 929x710)
399 KB
399 KB PNG
>>93141869

The weirdest thing is now Reylo is no.1 topic about SW on Chinese twitter tho. I thought they would give up on Reylo after "Kellogg scum", I didn't imagine that they would grow stronger after that, lol. But I understand why TLJ has a massive drop in China box office. Even though I love Reylo parts, I couldn't repeat viewing because FinnPoeRose's part in TLJ is just a pure shit fest and it also takes so much screen times.
>>
>>93142701
I recognize you because you add completely unrelated anime girls to your posts.
>>
http://keepingupwiththesolos.tumblr.com/post/169359277145
>>
>>93133639
No it wasn't faggot. Show me a source for this supposed love triangle that Lucas wanted. You can't. In the other thread I asked you the same and you didn't answer. Fuck back to Tumblr Finnwhale.
>>
>>93142701
Well...from TFA to TLJ amongst the fandom there was one single group of people who predicted something right when everybody was trying to outdo eachother in retarded theories.

This trilogy is a love story, just like the prequels, the fact that they include obvious nods to Anakin and Padme in Kylo and Rey's interactions seems to fly over everyones head, except Reylo fans.
>>
File: qsywyp11.jpg (68 KB, 639x241)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>93133746
No one knows. Apparently plots from both VII and VIII were included in his VII plot treatment. He probably didn't write the rest. No mention of a love triangle as that faggot was saying though.

https://www.starwarsnewsnet.com/2018/01/pablo-hidalgo-sheds-more-light-on-george-lucass-influence-on-the-sequel-trilogy.html
>>
File: 150988340dd2551.jpg (11 KB, 250x241)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>93143437
>http://keepingupwiththesolos.tumblr.com/post/169359277145


KEK NICE ONE
>>
File: finnwhalesbtfo.png (77 KB, 540x290)
77 KB
77 KB PNG
When even Pablo that hates Kylo, writes this... Kek
>>
>>93143693
good lord what was the original question ?
Hidalgo confirming Reylo ???? Im shook
>>
>>93143326
This is weibo?
>>
Kylo you dumb fuck if you had told the FO to stop shooting at the resistance you would've been balls deep in Rey's pussy by now.
>>
https://ninjapancake314.tumblr.com/post/169645698350/couldnt-help-but-draw-a-comic-based-on-this-post

This is kawaii desu
>>
>>93143693
lol are they actually doing damage control after that Daisy mtime thing ?
>>
>>93144192
>>93144192
NEW THREAD
>>93144192
>>93144192
>>
>>93144214
moron bait
>>
>>93144294
what are you talking about? this one's about to hit bump limit m8
>>
>>93144214
Enjoy your ban
>>
>>93144326
what ban my dude? are you feeling alright?
>>
File: quasimodo.png (202 KB, 720x336)
202 KB
202 KB PNG
>what a hunk

Seriously, when you flip this dudes photos or footage horizontally freaky shit is going on lol
>>
>>93144438
>>93144438
>>93144438
>>93144438

migrate, migrate, migrate, migrate




Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.