[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Would you suck his cock for the role of a lifetime?
>>
you know i had to do em
>>
>>99847963
Were I a woman or gay, yeah probably. Me as I am now, no.
>>
>>99848327
Seriously? Fuck him once and you're set for life. All the money you will ever need to do whatever you want.
>>
>>99847963
I'd fuck his roll for the cock of a lifetime
>>
The female equivalent to Harvey is right here.

Would you eat out her unwashed sticky pussy for 10 minutes and then fuck her hard if she gave you a big part in a Spider-Man movie?
>>
>>99848759
Sure, but could I get all the money and benefits without having to be in the public eye and do press conferences and promotional tours? I would hate to be a public figure
>>
>>99847963
truly a movie ahead of its time
>>
>>
>>99847963
>be a whore
>take a career shortcut by sucking dick
>"boo-hoo its YOUR fault that I'm a whore!"

women
>>
I attempt to convince him to accept just an HJ.
[roll20]
>>
Depends on the amount of money, but yeah I probably would. Hell, I’d take a money shot during the Super Bowl halftime show for enough money. It would have to be retirement and whore around the world for 50 years kind of money though.
>>
File: 1527020055737.jpg (90 KB, 428x428)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>tfw sucking a dick is so degrading and low class that in Hollywood men & women can build multi million dollar empires for taking dicks in their mouths.
>>
>>99849194
I'd do it for free
>>
>>99847963

fuck yes I would. Id get drunk do the deed and be on set the next morning like a pro.
>>
Yes, 99% of people would, including most of those in the #metoo movement.
>>
>>99847963
Yes, unironically. Because I can make sure nobody knows about it.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.