[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: images.jpg (12 KB, 280x362)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
I recently watched Psycho, Vertigo and Rear Windows, what other Hitchcock movies are worth watching?

What are your favorite movies and how would you rate them?
>>
Double indemnity
Can't remember which but the one with muir woods is my all time favorite. I want to go there so bad now cuz of it. Don't @ me
>>
Rebecca
>>
>>99848223
Whoops confused it with blackmail!
>>
>>99848223
Double Indemnity isnt Hitchcock M8 its billy Wilder.

My Favorite pre 1940 Hitch:
The Lady Vanishes, The 39 Steps, Foreign Correspondent

My Favorite Post 1940: Strangers on a Train, Psycho,, Rear Window, Vertigo, Dial M for Murder, Rope

Also If you like hitch than watch Truffaut. He was obsessed with Hitchcock, and his book length interviews with Hitch are essential(and fun) reading. Start with Shoot the Piano player and the 500 Blows.
>>
Rope is great. If you're into serial killer stuff then Frenzy.
>>
>>99848200
I really like North by Northwest. The woman in it is a total babe and has a few lewd lines.
>>
Notorious
>>
>>99848200
How long would he last in the age of #MeToo?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.