[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/u/ - Yuri

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 33 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: Piano.png (1.25 MB, 1832x1304)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB PNG
Previous thread: >>2365330
>New fic recommendation list: http://pastebin.com/7PfNUaCG

>Old recommendation list: http://pastebin.com/NyBwmzVf

>Ancient rec list: http://pastebin.com/R3TxjN1b

>Ship list: http://pastebin.com/U6sHLcN3
>>
File: TumblrGuide.png (652 KB, 800x1290)
652 KB
652 KB PNG
Reminder:
>>
I get the feeling these threads are gonna be super slow until Vol 5 actually starts.
>>
>>2400936
These threads have been dying since the end of V3. Even during V4 they were pretty much dead. Not all that surprising since the series is bad to begin with and the barely there subtext has been dwindling since mid V2 and any romantic content has been het.
>>
>>2400955
Come now, have you forgotten that patience and insane hope are /u/ virtues?
>>
>>2401022
Tell that to all the skeletons formed from patience and waiting.
>>
>>2401056
Their sacrifice will not be forgotten
>>
>>2401056
Captchas are meant to stop robots, not the dead.
>>
File: 1379694806636.jpg (108 KB, 1366x768)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>2400955
I mean be fair to /u/s the entire concept of the last volume was that all the girls we like were split up not doing anything together we can't wilfully extrapolate into gay feeling/situations. Some of the reunions will generate a systemic eruption of gay all by themselves.

I swear to God don't fuck up the reunions RT, I've forgiven a lot for this show but I have limits.
>>
>>2401385
>don't fuck up the reunions
The entire show is poorly written, why would any given theoretical scene not be?

And by the same logic:
>>2401022
Hope for what? female x female romance on par with how bad the het romance in the show is?
>>
>>2401404
RWBY isn't good, hell I couldn't even fully articulate why I enjoy it and I've never recommended it to someone. All that said, Volume 3 was proof RWBY can be good when it picks up the pace, cut's the guff and gives some hype worthy pay-off for what it's been drunkly setting up for far too long.

I just want some nice juicy emotions, maybe some tears and for the main character's actual feelings on all the terrible things that have happened to her exposed it upon. That's not too much to ask I feel, come on Vol 5 let's make the RWBY pattern, Bad-Good-Bad-Good instead of Bad-Bad-Good-Bad-Bad-Good.
>>
>>2401412
In both those patterns the fifth one is 'bad' you realize right?
>>
File: 1380949892127.png (195 KB, 500x666)
195 KB
195 KB PNG
>>2401416
As in changing the pattern from 2 bad 1 good from this point so you end up with, 1-bad, 2-bad, 3-good, 4-bad, 5-good. Christ anon you really made me stretch this further than it should have been.
>>
I could not follow this because I'm lazy
Seriously nothing happened /u/ relevant? At least not satisfactorily.
As I saw things from afar, I thought that something had already happened, that it was from that promise that they made in the beginning.
Is this another of those stories fueled by Fanon? That simply depresses me on many levels.
>>
>>2401750
Stay away from 2hu if you need canon validation more than board content.
>>
>>2401750
The girls were separated by continents last season. This season will (probably) be reunion and will make or break the main pairing that has most likely chance of being canon.
>>
>>2401750
Nothing /u/ has happened with any of the main characters. One of female villains is very devoted and affectionate towards her (also female) leader--and last volume a secondary character character was introduced that has some sort of currently undefined past with one of the main girls.
>>
>>2401404

I don't think RWBY is badly written, I just think that they don't have the screentime to properly develop their stories and characters, Volume 3 was great but it was the payoff of two and a half seasons.
>>
>>2402037
>I don't think RWBY is badly written(...)
You, no offence, got some really low standards. Wish I could enjoy content that easily, I envy you.
>>
>>2402037
Good joke. It is pretty terrible.
>>
>>2402037
The pinnacle of RWBY, including storytelling, are the trailers which have nearly no dialogue, no vocal narration, no plot. As soon as actual writing is needed to carry a series of episodes or even just a single episode, the writing fails at this completely and utterly.

Not that this is the only fault in RWBY, but it is certainly its greatest. The writing is bad and the writers should feel bad.
>>
>>2402352
fuck off retard
>>
>>2402354
no u
>>
>>2402037
>I just think that they don't have the screentime
I might find this a more valid excuse if it wasn't for all the times they've absolutely wasted screentime on the most pointless shit. They DO have the screentime, they just don't use it
>>
Stfu
>>
Are we gonna have another school arc?
>>
I dont want to make the thread about this, but can anyone point out to me examples of bad writing in RWBY? I'm pretty stupid when it comes to this.
>>
>>2402325
God, I wish I had the low standards I had as a kid, I can't watch like, a third of seasonal anime cause I just can't stand the plots most anime have these day.
>>
>>2402502
Like the others mentioned, lack of screentime is the underlying issue more than bad writing is.
Take the Weiss/Blake arc in the first season, for example. Weiss is a disenchanted heiress of the largest monopoly on the planet which as of late has started using "questionable labor" and shady business practices. She's had a shitty childhood with no parental figures to speak of, her family is targeted by terrorists and her main motivation is to take her legacy and make the Schnee name respectable again.
Blake is a quasi-princess of the Faunus kingdom with a loving family. She grew up to be an activist-turned-terrorist because she wanted to right the wrongs and hurt the SDC which had caused the Faunus so much grief. She later realizes that the White Fang is rotten to the core, bails the ship and then doesn't really know what she's supposed to do.
Weiss unwittingly gets put in the same team as her which is a prime setup for conflict between the two. Weiss and Blake have very similar, yet contrasting histories and agendas.
And what did we get? Blake blurts out her secret, runs away, talks with a random stowaway, comes up with a plan to intercept the White Fang which makes no sense but still works, and when everyone gets back together ALL that tension and history gets forgotten and filed away as done with everyone being BFFs happily ever after.
And then there's the clusterfuck known as Breach, and I don't have enough characters left in this post to describe how colossally they fucked that up.
>>
>>2402515
>lack of screentime is the underlying issue more than bad writing is
Ignoring your screentime restrictions while planning your story is bad writing.
>>
File: 1384206886660.jpg (63 KB, 640x640)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>2402591
Winning comment right here.

8 MCs don't serve 15min episodes and neither does jumping between about 4 and half different sub-plots. Volume 3 worked better because is focused up one plot and a smaller set of characters even if the rest of the bloated cast suffered for it.
>>
>>2402591
You can really see the contrast in the trailers where I guess they were aware of the limits of the format. Everything we learn about the characters and the world is done mostly through visual storytelling and it works brillianty. I say mostly since the trailers themselves get progressively more bogged down by needless dialog. The first half of Y is literally terrible and seems like a trailer of something completely different than what the previous ones teased.

I can only blame this at the writers getting more involved and dragging them into the muck with them.
>>
>>2402515
No. It's bad writing.

>>2402502
Every character is an extremely generic and cliche archetype, the lolsorandum girl, the YEAH PUNCH IT girl, the tsundere, the reads books and is withdrawn because of her past girl, the stoic ninja guy, the bully, the cool drunk. the too straight-laced woman, the enigmatic headmaster, the *smiles while she stabs you* girl, etc, etc.

Characters don't have even remotely consistent powerlevels. Ruby is able to casually move so fast that she makes a tornado pulling all objects in very large room and cracks an entire wall with the air pressure. Yet in a possibly life or death situation, she can't even escape Torchwick's hook, get past a mook, get past Merc, fight a Deathstalker, etc. Coco shreds through three nevermores, a deathstalker and a pack of Beos in seconds with her gun, yet somehow freaks out when a nevermore shows up at the arena (how are Grimm even a threat in remnant by the way, when a TEENAGERS have access to a guns that effortlessly shred through them like paper? Talk about shitty writing)

Ruby doesn't recognize Cinder because of a half mask despite her having the exact same hairstyle she wears all around Beacon, with the same characteristically glowy eyes. Cinder for some reason doesn't just go down the elevator and kill Amber when she infiltrates the tower and knocks out all the guards in V2E7 when she knows that everyone is at the party. Amber for some reason despite having literally infinite magic, decides to walk up and stab Emerald with a staff instead of either retreating or killing her from afar, turning her back to two enemies in the process. The council puts Ironwood in charge of the tournament's security, when he was there all of V2, with his forces, and did less to stop the breach than Ozpin's children. No one notices Penny is a robot, even when she stops a truck with her bare hands in front of a crowd. RNJR is meeting Lionheart despite the criminals being a team he allowed to enter the tournament.
>>
>>2402502
Imagine something so lacklustre that it is elevated by fanfiction and shipping.
>>
>>2402612
>Everything we learn about the characters and the world is done mostly through visual storytelling and it works brillianty.
lolno

Monty didn't even know what was going on in the Red trailer, Jeff Williams was the one who suggested it was Ruby's mother's grave, because Monty hadn't even thought about whose grave it was. There is no brilliant visual storytelling in "a girl looks cool standing at a grave and then fights a bunch of monsters". White trailer's primary storytelling is in the heavy handed lyrics of the song, not the visuals, which are a girl sings for an audience and also that girl fought a giant suit of armor.
>>
>>2402591
I'd say it's more bad pre planning rather than bad writing, really.
>>
File: WR_007.png (623 KB, 700x919)
623 KB
623 KB PNG
>>2402632
Different sis, but adding on, I hate to say but Monty teaming with Rooster Teeth was a waste.
>"a girl looks cool standing at a grave and then fights a bunch of monsters"
That's what Monty was, making cool animations like Hailoid and Dead Fantasy, but it wasn't as though those videos had any plot, for the most part they just looked cool. Ignoring the argument anons sometimes have about whether Monty was in charge or had anything to do with the plot, he wasn't really known for storytelling though narrative or dialog, and did a better job at letting viewers get a vague idea by the action.
>>
>>2402632
There sort of is tho. That everything is not consistent or followed through later is more of a fault of the writers who either didn't want to, care enough to or were just too inept to incorporate stuff into the volumes proper.

Here's what we learn in R:
>Red has lost someone important to her (I could never make out the name on the plaque and only later got that it was supposed to be her mother - and this point it doesn't matter who exactly that gravestone represents) and from the visuals - a tiny Red standing over the stombstone on the edge of a huge cliff - we get the feeling that this has had a stark effect on her.
>Next shes walks through the woods almost aimlessly as if she were numb and lost. A new accessory is prominently displayed here: an anhk on her belt. This invokes questions of faith - has the loss made her question her faith or has it driven ber to look for some now?
>Then some magic beasts appear. We learn that this is a dangerous world.
>Then Red displays her own abilities, capability and her rifle-scythe. She clearly isn't defensless either, rather the opposite. Dat finisher makes her seem brutally dangerous.
>And, perhaps most importantly, Red's face throughout it all: full stoneface stoic. Except for that one instance when see seemingly misses the wolf, but then smirks instead - hinting at a more playfull nature than we had reason to suspect before.
>also, on a meta level, this trailer promises us a distinct waifu (dat character design and silhouette), a magical, yet dangerous world and distinct action. And second-rate music I guess.
I get that it's not anything deep or profound, but it is quite a bit of infomation for the trailer setting the stage for the show. And it's important to keep in mind that this is a trailer, a teaser. The format's not meant for exposition, but make you want for that extrapolation. And it achieves that admirably.

Same for W, nearly the same for B and less so for Y.
>>
>>2402679
Can I get your WR archive?
>>
>>2402692
Kumafromtaiwan for most of your whiterose needs
>>
>>2402701
I was more hoping for a zip/rar if they were separated because I really don't like going picture by picture through tumblr (I get distracted really easily and loose where I was and what I got). Thanks though.
>>
>>2402691
No, you are just heaping meaning into whatever you can. Which is amusingly fitting, because this is exactly what happens with the series as a whole, it is shit and then fans come in and fill in the blanks and shift it around to make it less shit.

Sometimes the curtains are just blue.

She doesn't walk through the woods aimlessly "as if she were numb and lost" she's clearly heading in a straight path, it's a cross and wow you are reading way too fucking much into really generic gothic lolita inspired clothing. You have no idea that the world is dangerous. Maybe it's that she, specifically, is being hunted. Maybe it's that these woods specifically are dangerous.

Her face is stoic for ease of animation. Do you know who else has a stoic face during fights? Nearly every character in the Dead Fantasy series outside of very specific moments where the fighting pauses (like when Ruby pauses to kill the Beo).

Not to mention that half of this analysis is outright wrong.

>we get the feeling that this has had a stark effect on her
>as if she were numb and lost
>has the loss made her question her faith or has it driven her to look for some now?
>stoneface stoic

None of these are Ruby, even remotely. She was too young for Summer's death to effect her much, she isn't stoic at all, she isn't numb, is one of the least lost characters in the show, and has unshakeable values she follows. Which is kinda my whole point.

There was no brilliant visual storytelling here, and no, there isn't quite a bit of information. As >>2402679 pointed out Monty just made whatever looked cool. He was not thinking about all this stuff you are trying to attribute to the trailer.

He put a grave on a cliff and had someone standing on the edge with their cloak billowing in the wind because it was cool. He had them walking through snowy woods because it was cool. He had her smile in combat because it was cool, and she wears faux EGL because it's cool.
>>
In the defense of the writers, I find that most of the problem with RWBY's story is trying to shove everything that Monty thought up into these short five minute - to what has now become an average of fifteen - episodes. Keep in mind, Monty was someone who was constantly adding things into the story as it was going on. Some were successful - Neo, who was created days before her premiere - and some, personally, I do not believe were successful such as the Maidens which Monty created during the break between Volume 2 and 3 when you already have legends of Silver Eyes, Gods, and Relics that needed to be inserted too. He was an animator, focused on creating cool things with the sense behind them coming later and mostly by other people he brought on board which includes Miles and Kerry.

Then of course there's the infamous Raven after-credits thing where we've yet to receive context and probably never will as where, exactly, were they supposed to put the explanation behind that in the previous Volumes when they had so much more of the important story bits to throw in?

Admittedly, yes, it gets a bit exasperating to say "It'll get better next Volume" when we've gone past the fourth Volume which I thought wasn't very good, but the thing is is that they ARE improving as things go on whether its the animation or the average runtime of the Volumes. In any case, my love of the characters and the better aspects of the fandom helps keep me going.
>>
File: 1494739773912.jpg (110 KB, 774x1032)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>2402727
>In any case, my love of the characters and the better aspects of the fandom helps keep me going.

Same, but honestly, I don't have much problems with the other aspects of the show.
>>
File: 14804732947023.jpg (63 KB, 768x768)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>
>>2402727
My problem with last season was that it was entirely buildup with no payoff. This season should be better in that regard.
>>
File: ndgd.png (858 KB, 1202x1401)
858 KB
858 KB PNG
>>2403051

I won't disagree. It had its good moments but overall I found the last Volume to be rather disappointing as I felt nowhere near what the writers tried to made me feel in the finale with Ruby's long, emotional letter after everything was said and done. The main problem is that they pretty much redid Volume 1 in terms of introducing more characters, villains, build-up of a newer, bigger plot with connecting subplots, and the places that'll be involved to help settle us in for the "main" adventure and trying to make it seem like a hard, costly journey that Ruby tried to make it out to be was just silly all around.

But that part's more or less over with and the girls seem to be all heading in the same direction so that's a start. Got my hopes up for great reunions and them kicking ass together again. I need my Bees and White Rose together again.
>>
>>2403051
If previous history means anything we'll probably have another bad volume before shit actually goes down in volume 6
>>
File: ndgd2.png (340 KB, 803x1111)
340 KB
340 KB PNG
>>2403120
Well I would hope that the animation has improved enough that we won't get a repeat of Rooftop Cinder at the very least.
>>
>>2402617
>Ruby doesn't recognize Cinder because of a half mask
She saw her for like fifteen seconds total before the tournament.
>Cinder for some reason doesn't just go down the elevator and kill Amber
The whole point of her plot was to force Ozpin into revealing where Amber is. She didn't know where he was keeping her.
>when he was there all of V2, with his forces, and did less to stop the breach than Ozpin's children
He wasn't there "with his forces" and how was he supposed to curb a terrorist plot on foreign territory just by his presence alone? The whole point of appointing him was to give him the power to do what Ozpin didn't in the same situation.
>No one notices Penny is a robot, even when she stops a truck with her bare hands in front of a crowd.
Penny is kept undercover as much as possible, and Yang could pull off that feat just as easily. The world has literal superhumans running around.
> RNJR is meeting Lionheart despite the criminals being a team he allowed to enter
In all fairness, that remains to be seen.

The writing has a myriad of issues, but some of the things you said were just nitpicking for problems.
>>
>>2402701
Come on now.
>>
>>2403159
>She saw her for like fifteen seconds total before the tournament.
And on the rooftop in V1, and it's implied that they have been hanging out with Emerald often. But none of that even matters because we are talking about one of the few new people on campus who she has just days, maybe a week, earlier.

>>2403159
>The whole point of her plot was to force Ozpin into revealing where Amber is. She didn't know where he was keeping her.
>S-she had to see Ozpin stand outside the tower to guess that a vault is probably in the center, most secure location at the school which had guards posted and also is directly underneath Ozpin's office.
Let's go ahead and assume you're right. It's still equally completely shit writing, because

A) That's still a really, really badly written situation to begin with. Obviously it is there.
B) It implies her entire, long term plan hinged on Ozpin happening to go to Amber's location when the fighting started, instead of protecting the school, the tournament, the city, or the relic which might be at a different location, or doing anything else.
C) When the fighting started she was off someplace else transmitting and recording all the way up until the dragon showed up, nowhere near Ozpin, who was at the top of the tower. Ozpin could have already gone to Amber's location. Ozpin could have left the tower at any time how was she going to find out where Amber was then? Which leads to

>He wasn't there "with his forces"
Yes he was. His introduction to the show is literally him landing at Beacon's dock with his large cruiser ships, escorted by a bunch of fighters and Glynda complaining about it. The WF has been moving supplies and people in and out of Mountain glenn in preparation, from Vale's docks. Hm. I wonder how someone with a bunch of flying ships that can survey wide areas for suspicious activity, and a large detachment of forces for fighting any enemy, might have stopped that.
>>
>>2403160
Sorry, haven't sorted rwby art file in a while, and it's a bit hard to tell which size I pick
>>
>>2402726
Maybe I am a bit, but you are looking at this with the wrong mindset. You are using everything you've learned SINCE the trailers to judge them to have not reflected what the show become at all. Put things into perspective for a moment. Judge the trailers on the own merit as per their function.

Take the first two trailers. Say this is the first time one learns about Ruby and Weiss. One has no prior knowledge of RWBY nor the behind the scenes stuff with the whoever. After viewing them both one can confidently guess at the the character of Ruby and Weiss, hints of their backgrounds and at the aspects of the world. And all of this without any dialogue or text or narration. THIS is why the trailers work - they manage to tell us about the characters and the world while being full of action and not over-staying their welcome. Compare it to one of those Remant or Dust trailers or whatever.

Like it or not but visuals in a scene carry inherent meaning and invoke feels. That is, the viewer subconsciously puts them into familiar context and gives them meaning. If a scene has a character and a tombstone and the next one has my eyes drawn to a cross on the same character, then my mind will subconciously jump to faith and tie it to this character. Also, at that point Ruby's design isn't completely revealed yet. We've only seen a bright red cloak, dark clothes and the cross. The reveal comes a few scenes later when she's fighting the beasts. It is not unreasonable to come to this conclusion. And if the writers were incapable of recognising this or incapable of incorporating or tying them to the plot of the volumes then they are to blame for this.

Or, you know, they could have just called the videos Proof of Concept pieces not really tied to the upcoming series.
>>
File: image.jpg (186 KB, 1280x717)
186 KB
186 KB JPG
>>
File: image.png (186 KB, 651x772)
186 KB
186 KB PNG
>>
File: 1502622963005.png (747 KB, 1280x672)
747 KB
747 KB PNG
>>2403254
>That is, the viewer subconsciously puts them into familiar context and gives them meaning.
This was my whole point, hence the curtains being blue. None of what you are saying is the trailers being well written or good visual storytelling. It is you yourself coming in and putting context and meaning where there is none.

Even if we completely ignore the series, and just look at the first two trailers:

No, you cannot even remotely begin to guess at Ruby or Weiss' character based on the trailers. You know nothing about Ruby except that she smiles once near the start of combat and is a young girl. Please tell me your confident guesses about her. What is her motivation, her goal? What are her likes and dislikes? What are her personalities flaws? Their strengths? Who is she and what does she do? You can't even properly answer the last one, because there's no context for the fight. It could be her job to hunt ghost monsters that haunt people's graves. It could be she's a regular little girl in a world so overrun with monsters that every child is armed. It could be she's the last vampire princess visiting the grave of the vampire overlord and the werewolves are finally going to put an end to the ten thousand year war.

There is nothing in the trailers. They are just cool visual and settings, because that is what Monty cared and thought about.

If you mute the audio on the white trailer, you get even less about her. Is she serious? Is she depressed? Dead inside? Is she a nearly emotionless combat android who can absorb moonlight to gain magical abilities, fighting other larger robots? Is the whole thing a stage performance? Was it all in her head as she was singing, because she's a retired child soldier?

They are blank slates, that tell you absolutely nothing except that the series involves girls who fight. Anything beyond that is 99% you making up headcanon for something that isn't there.

Look RWBY is shitty in most ways. I don't know what to tell you.
>>
>>2403254
>>2403469
I'll admit the trailers are better than the series, but they still aren't very good beyond being cool action scenes. The red trailer lacks any sort of actual storytelling, the white trailer's limited storytelling is through the song that lacks any sort of subtlety. You are basically right. They are a proof of concept that you can make a series about girls fighting. They are not good examples of short-form writing, storytelling or characterization. Because all of them Red through Yellow are bad at all of that.

Here is an example of well done, very short, wordless storytelling:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RzNDZFQllA
>>
>>2403471
My earliest point was that the series' storytelling was at its best in the trailers. The form and function of trailers necessitates nearly non-existant storytelling, especially if the focus is on action. But they still have to get the viewers at least interested in the characters. And R, W and B to an extent pull that off admirably and without distracting from the action, the main selling-point. The storytelling is good BECAUSE it's minimal and unobtrusive. This was my original jab at the writers - the storytelling was good when there was very little of it and as soon as they had to become more involved the potential went unrealised and quality plummeted.

I don't get why you are so against this, sister. Is it because of the 'story' in storytelling I used? Would you have preferred visual worldbuilding instead? Or organic characterisation?

Also, if blue curtains had had a meaning attached to them in our culture for the last thousands of years then the curtains are not just blue. My brain will recognise them as Blue Curtains as it has been trained to, completely without any input from me and regardless of the intentions of the animators. It's up to the producers to recognise this and up to the writers to utilise this as needed. It's up to the animators to do as they are told. Also also, music is important, lyrics less so. Those scenes would have worked just as well with instrumental pieces.
>>
>>2403365
>girls smiling when on the receiving end
I wish Japanese works would do this more. Instead they're usually crying and begging their lover to stop. I get that it's because of cultural expectations, but it's such a mood-killer.
>>
>>2403682
>mood-killer
Says you.
>>
>>2403682
I love it when she is crying and begging me to go on.
>>
>>2403683
No shit.
>>
File: rubyweiss.jpg (191 KB, 1000x722)
191 KB
191 KB JPG
>Interested in RWBY for a while, mostly because of my love for Monty Oum and all of his work
>Find out that ArcSys is putting the series in a big cross-over game
Figured now would be as good of a time as any to start. I'm only 4 episodes in and, while it feels like I shouldn't like it, I already think I do.

At the very least, Ruby is a completely loveable genki qt.
>>
>>2404170
Don't fall for the trick, anon. There's only one true Ruby ship.

F A T E
A
T
E
>>
File: Quest for Comfy.png (352 KB, 600x847)
352 KB
352 KB PNG
>>2404198
>FATE
>ATE
what did he mean by this
>>
>>2404296
>>
>>2404321
>1280
Your counterpoint is a failure.
>>
>>2404323
Your drinking-in-the-garden's a failure.
>>
File: Grabby Midget.png (728 KB, 744x1052)
728 KB
728 KB PNG
>>2404326
*you're
>>
>>2404326
>>2404331
okay what the fuck I need sleep now.
>>
>>2404170
>while it feels like I shouldn't like it, I already think I do.

Yep, that'll be RWBY. Enduring the Jaune show is hard but have faith in The Plan.
>>
>>2404455
So far I don't actually hate Jaune, which is surprising because I was really ready to hate him.
>>
>>2404863
He's not that bad. Yang is worse.
>>
>>2404863
Not really surprised, everyone seems to like Jaune.
>>
>>2404863
I like Jaune. Having someone insecure and legitimately less than confident in their abilities makes for a nice change of pace in a school setting where every student is an extremely lethal warrior. Also, who doesn't like a Sokka?
>>
>>2404863
A lot of it stems from the early days.
You can binge through V1 quite quickly, but imagine waiting for a week for another six minutes of Jaunedice?
>>
>>2404863
I dislike Jaune because he makes no sense and highlights how the creators don't understand their own world.
>>
File: DHcb3kPU0AA8KJ6.jpg (104 KB, 1176x827)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
just to be sure, is drinking from your gf's cup while looking at her like that code for something lewd?
>>
File: Lewd.png (125 KB, 500x379)
125 KB
125 KB PNG
>>2405270
That's like the second base of kissing
>>
File: 1448236807775.jpg (151 KB, 335x1680)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
>>2405270
>Indirect kiss while looking at your waifu
It means Weiss wants her gf like the useless lesbian she is
also, might need a better resolution pic of this if any sis has one
>>
I need a good nee-san to post some Blake/Ruby to expand my folder/
>>
File: Ribbon.jpg (720 KB, 1078x1064)
720 KB
720 KB JPG
>>
>>2405637
>>
>>2405784
>>
>>

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.