[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/u/ - Yuri

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 56 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: 15.jpg (298 KB, 804x898)
298 KB
298 KB JPG
Previous thread: >>2346088

Please volunteer any additional resources or information you may have about yuri purchasing!

General guide on buying yuri manga
http://divulge-scans.tumblr.com/buymanga

/a/'s buyfag guide (some relevant info, incl: customs, shipping, book and doujinshi retailers, alternate honto signup guide, etc)
http://buyfag.moe

How to signup for honto:
https://kaizora.wordpress.com/2012/05/19/how-to-signup-for-honto/

How to purchase and convert a JP kindle book
http://pastebin.com/j5n5zSuN

Japanese wiki listing yuri manga:
http://seesaawiki.jp/yuri_manga/
>>
8/3 Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san 6
8/9 Kamitsuki gakuen 1
8/18 Otome no teikoku 12
8/25 Kitto kanojo wa kami-sama nanka ja nai (novel)
8/25 Sakuranbocchi 2
8/25 Kanaeru LoveSick 2
8/25 Sister in law! 2
8/25 Tonari no kyuuketsuki-san 3
9/8 Shouraiteki ni shinde kure 2
9/11 Black Lily to Shirayuri-chan 2
9/12 Haruka na receive 4
9/15 Parfait OneLoli Yuri anthology
9/15 Tsuki ga kirei desu ne 3 (normal + special with drama cd?)
9/15 Demi life! 2
9/23 Ano ko ni kiss to shirayuri wo 7
9/27 Sakura Trick 8
9/27 Kyuuketsuki-chan × kouhai-chan 1
9/27 Goshujin-sama to kemonomimi no shoujo Meru 2
9/27 Akarui kioku soushitsu 2
9/27 Kyou mo onna no ko wo kouryaku shita. 2
9/28 Yuri kaze no kaoru shima Yuka-sensei to miko shoujo (novel)
>>
Reminder to buy the new volume of Otome no teikoku within a week since the release day (basically today).
>>2401707

Otome no teikoku and Adachi to Shimamura axed but hey, we got a new edition for Shitsurakuen. Fuck this straight world
>>
>>2405106
>within a week since the release day (basically today)
I read somewhere that the "first week sales" numbers are sometimes actually calculated up to to a specific day rather than from a seven day span starting with the release date, but I've never been able to find out whether that's how publishers calculate as well or just how certain rankings calculate.
>>
>>2405130
I'm not an expert but Oricon's weekly charts are a thing. Btw I've already pre-ordered my copy so I've done what I can.
>>
>>2405106
https://twitter.com/yuri_navi/status/898125260066664449
Why are they trying to promote Otome no teikoku with the worst Volume?! The first volume was such a mess I could bearly finish it.
>>
>>2405249
Because most people like to start at the beginning of a series.
>>
>>2405104
8/25 Kotonoha Amrilato
9/15 FLOWERS -Le volume sur hiver-
>>
File: DHer4OYUQAAZkUa.jpg (203 KB, 900x1200)
203 KB
203 KB JPG
How come they keep saying it's the most viewed ever on the site and then being on the verge of being axed?
>>
>>2405937
I think it's pretty easy for those two things to be non-contradictory. For example, if it had run the longest and been the most popular at some point but now has volumes sales dropping off such that it's time to end it.
>>
File: d_109452pr.jpg (112 KB, 560x420)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
http://www.dmm.co.jp/en/dc/doujin/-/detail/=/cid=d_109452/?dmmref=ListRanking&i3_ref=list&i3_ord=1
the shameless begging continues
>>
Anyone planning to get and scan this?
https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/4758077304

Might just end up doing it myself now that I know irua is in it.
>>
File: 64491680_p0.png (1.16 MB, 859x469)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB PNG
>>2406141
>>
>>2406141
I'd be surprised if it didn't have a digital version.
>>
>>2406156
Yeah, I believe all YHC titles these days have a digital version with same release data as paper. It just doesn't appear for preorder until closer to release.
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (173 KB, 714x931)
173 KB
173 KB PNG
So, I got a copy Seven Seas' translation of Girl Friends, and I'm scanning it, because the old 1000px MakiMaki version is just to low quality.

Would anyone good with Japan mind helping me fix up the localizations and mistranslated parts?

Just one example I could catch easily was them translating "Sugi-san" as "that bitch". And while that's true in a sense, it's not an accurate TL in the slightest.
>>
>>2406845
ask in the translation thread, maybe someone is interested >>2370612
>>
File: snrhn.jpg (697 KB, 1911x871)
697 KB
697 KB JPG
Let's see everyone's C92/tia121 haul.
>>
>>2411990
There is no fucking way there are this many yuri doujins made for comike. Yuri can not be this popular.
>>
>>2411990
Wow anon, way to make us jelly
Although I dunno about the Akagi-lookalikes near the top middle there, they'll poke their eyes out surely
>>
>>2412406
The perception of how much yuri exists can be a bit skewed since attendees are limited by a) what fandoms they're personally into, b) the availability of certain doujins (ie. they might run out of stock fast), and c) how much shit they're able to carry, taking into account arm strength and resistance to Japanese summer weather.

>>2411990
That doujin with the pointy noses though
>>
>>2412406
What are you talking about? Those are the normal number of yuri doujins of 1 big fandom (Touhou, Love Live, Kancolle, Precure, etc), let alone original doujins or the combination of all fandoms. Nearly every franchise with an anime also has its own doujin event, not just Comiket. Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku for example already had 3-4 doujin events with mostly yuri or friendship stuff.

You're shocked because you have no idea how many unscanned yuri doujin there are, and how it still doesn't compare to yaoi and het.
>>
>>2405949
I wonder why no one bought it and upload the whole thing, only the middle chapter got uploaded
>>
>>2412406
While that pile does cover two events (plus a few store purchases), I didn't even buy a fraction of what was available at comiket. I generally try to restrict myself to original (clearly I don't do a great job of that) and I only picked up stuff from maybe 60% of the circles in the original section; the LL, kancolle and touhou areas are all way bigger, and I could easily have tripled the size of the pile if I'd shopped around in them.

>>2412408
>Akagi-lookalikes
As much as I have come to genuinely enjoy Horii's art overall, I gotta admit that was my first thought upon seeing the cover as well. It was still a cute story though!

>>2412410
>arm strength
It's always my feet that give out first. I do sometimes get a dull headache from the weight of the bag(s) on my shoulders, but that's much easier to ignore than the stabbing pain in my feet.

>resistance to Japanese summer weather.
Japanese summer is absolutely not to be taken lightly if you're from somewhere that doesn't have that kind of oppressively muggy heat -- I thought I was going to die the first year I went. While I wouldn't say it ever directly affected my carrying capacity, it definitely contributed to how much I suffered and how many mistakes I made when shopping (forgetting to visit circles, buying the wrong books, having to backtrack, etc).
>>
>>2411990
Anon, did you get the Momo's doujinshi too?
>>
>>2412786
Momono Moto? Yes, but I can't scan it for you.
>>
>>2411990
Dang, I could only make it to tia but I made a beeline for those debut books and I'm so glad I got them.

>>2412406
You should visit the event(s) once. Really puts all the "yuri is dying" whining into perspective. I wish plane tickets were cheaper; I'd go there every time if I could afford it.
>>
>>2412894
But I wasn't asking for that anon. Don't be rude. But tell one thing until I buy mine next month, they kiss?
>>
>>2411990
My haul pics all have buncha non-related stuff, and now it is all still in the mail.
But if it was anything Nanoha related, I got it. Including all of Mekimeki's NanoFate production. It is a weird, satisfying feeling to hold these stories I love so much.
>>
>>2413067
>my haul pics all have buncha non-related stuff
>But if it was anything Nanoha related, I got it
Then I'm more than sure you're actually not a fan of Nanoha, because you bought things like that doujin that shits all over Nanoha's character, and faceless man gang rape doujin as well.
>>
>>2413061
d/a, only took pictures of the book.
https://mega.nz/#!VcQGzA6Y!lmBkAXX4JzrexcI4aQ6Kmsxh93sJdDi-56tjSU53_Dc
Kinda disappointed, now waiting for ch10 will suck.
>>
>>2416864
thank you a lot for this anon! Damn,
poor guy got cucked really hard kek. It was nice see that she admitted that she likes the girl. I hope that she releases the chapter 10 in december, I don't wanna wait a whole year for only one chapter again.
>>
Did Kishi Torajirou say anything about how well the sales of the 12th volume of Otome no teikoku went?
>>
Sample pics of Morishima's adventures with ADHD (out next Saturday)

https://twitter.com/morishima_akiko/status/905453882934837248
>>
>>2422208
>https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/478161566X
I had no idea this was getting printed already. Morishima is an instant buy.
>>
Is there a "best" place to buy digital manga from? At a glance it seems I should be able to buy from Bookwalker or Amazon with minor hassle, but I'm not sure if I should figure out if other stores would accept my payment options. I only have a debit card and a PayPal account so I assume I may be limited.
>>
>>2424069
Amazon is the best, but you do need a international credit card, I think. In fact, it'll be hard to buy from Japan without one.
>>
>>2424076
They accepted my debit card for physical purchases so I thought it would be fine. It's a Visa debit so I guess that's why.
>>
>>2424083
Well, you could try. But you need to make a Japanese account with a Japanese address to buy Kindle books.
>>
>>2424085
The address is separate from the billing address though, right? I thought I could just put in a random address on a new Japanese account and be fine. I know how to use VPNs already so that part is covered.
>>
>>2424097
I'm not sure that would work. My billing address is japanese, too (my card isn't, though). If you need to do the same, just put the same zip code you use in your country and it should work.

You don't need VPN now. Just after buying some 10 books or more.
>>
>>2424097
I have a non-Japanese billing address and I can buy books fine.
>>
>>2424107
>>2424121
That's good to hear. I can't read Japanese but I want to have good copies of ebooks I buy, in case I ever get off my ass and commit to learning.

I imported some manga recently and I can't afford to do it all the time, but I felt really happy to actually support some of my beloved series for once instead of just supporting mediocre localisation companies.
>>
>>2424136
Use them to study. That's what I do. Learning grammar and kana is easy. So you just need to use KanjiTomo with KindlePC to read kanjis you don't know.
>>
>>2424145
I learned kana a couple years ago and the few times I've tried to learn vocab since I've been frustrated by numbers and related words, since they show up first in the Anki deck I have. I've realised now that I just need to skip them and learn them separately later, or through reading, but I haven't got around to learning the language again yet.
>>
>>2424085
I have an account on amazon.co.jp with a European address and I've bought tons of both physical and kindle books. Don't even need a VPN usually; sometimes the site complains when I'm trying to buy something for kindle, but if I just make that one purchase via a jp VPN it quiets down for a while again.

I guess they might eventually ban my account but I take decrypted backups with calibre so whatever.
>>
File: 0053.jpg (3.18 MB, 2896x4200)
3.18 MB
3.18 MB JPG
I doubt it, but if anyone happens to stumble across this old issue of Comic High, could you say something in this thread, or buy it and I'll pay you for it.

https://www.amazon.co.jp/コミックハイ-2007年-1-22号-雑誌/dp/B000LC55BG

I'm working on rescanning Girl Friends in high quality, but neither the tank releases or Seven Seas version have the color pages.

There are only two issues that have color pages, and I have one already. I just need the other. Looked pretty much everywhere I could think of for it, with no luck.
>>
>総合タワーリシチ 完全版
Comprehensive Tovarisch is getting a reprint in October. I'll buy it again and hope someone will realize that author should be writing yuri full time.
>>
File: IMG_0328.jpg (1.1 MB, 2592x1936)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB JPG
Here's an odd question for /u/
Has anyone ever gambled and ordered a secondhand out of print doujin without knowing anything about it save for a few preview images?

For example... pic related I was half expecting to end up with Producer showing up like most R18 Triad Primus doujin (though it literally has Yuri in the title you never know, the cover looked kind of iffy) but is actually 100% yuri
>>
>>2425409
Literally the best Tsubomi series. And yes, I loved Arata Iri years before she even drewn official manga. Her Touhou stuff is just the cutest and most well written.
>>
File: cover.jpg (489 KB, 829x1200)
489 KB
489 KB JPG
彼女中 is out digitally now.
>>
Does anyone know if there'll be a kindle release of パルフェ?
>>
>>2428508
It's out. I've read it.
>>
>>2428509
Oh damn. For some reason it wasn't linked on the dead wood edition's page. Thanks.
>>
>>2428387
Bitches and whores.
>>
File: NEOBK-2133208.jpg (48 KB, 351x500)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
So... ex-player of Shingeki no Bahamut here (until the western server premature shut down)... Do anyone here have pic related? Or at least know the "Yuri Level" of it?
When I played the events involving Anne and Grea, their Lily Ranks seemed pretty high, so I'm not reeeally worried... But I want to be sure that they (the mangaka, editor, etc) didn't change anything.
>>
The seme/uke oneshot in the latest YH is incredible.
>>
>>2428608
That's why it's so good. The content and art style match perfectly to create the oppressively thick, hot and heavy atmosphere. It's like a smoky whisky dark chocolate truffle that overwhelms your senses. I do feel like drinking a bit of cold sparkling water afterwards though.
>>
>>2429514
>seme/uke
In yuri?
>>
>>2429521
You kind of accidentally summarized the one-shot there.
>>
File: Vol.3_038.jpg (483 KB, 1353x1920)
483 KB
483 KB JPG
>>2429514
Pretty much everything Nagashiro Rouge has done lately has been good.
>>
>>2428509
I'm disappointed they didn't eat the egg.
>>
Do you guys do anything to preserve your books?
I noticed some of mine that are years old have started turning yellow?

Figure I better just scan them while they're still good.
>>
>>2430690
Keep them out of the sun at all costs. Pick them up to air out the back/bottom of the book and dust them regularly. There's nothing else you can do because they don't use acid-free paper unless you're rich enough to start a yuri museum and get nitrogen boxes with humidity controls to preserve them.
>>
>>2430690
Nothing last forever, Anon.
>>
>>2430690
Cleaning them regularly, like once each 2 months helps a bit anon.
>>
Do you really have to use a VPN to buy from Japanese amazon? Also, probably not related, but I set up an account, got the address in Japan, and am trying to switch my Digital country to Japan so I can see and buy Kindle files, but it's not letting me input a phone number, giving me an error " 連絡先の電話番号を入力してください。" What do?
>>
>>2431916
Make a tenso acc (http://www.tenso.com/en/) and use the informations that they will give to you on the amazon.jp site (they will give to you an address and phone number to you use to shop there). Just put it there and you will can buy your things.
>>
>>2431916
And you don't need to use a VPN.
>>
>>2431916
>>2431923
Or just use the info here: https://www.biginjap.com/en/content/16-forwarding-terms
No need to make an account if you don't plan on using their service and Tenso is overpriced anyway
>>
>>2431916
You don't need the VPN to buy books, but there's supposedly a chance you might run into problems if you buy from overseas too many times. Some people have complained about having their account locked, though I believe in most cases it was temporary and they were able to resolve it by switching to VPN.
>>
>>2431916
About every 10 kindle purchases or so, instead of the purchase going through I get an error page asking me very politely in Japanese whether I'm traveling abroad or something, and telling me about their terms etc.

I switch to a jp VPN and the purchase goes through, and after that I can buy several times from a non-jp IP before running into the error page again.
>>
>>2431943
>>2431948
I sometimes buy 20-30 books at once and never ran into this problem. Weird.
>>
>>2431948
I used to sometimes a VPN but I can't remember whether I actually ever encountered a problem rather than doing it because I had read it was what you were supposed to. It's been some time since I bothered now and I must have got well over a hundred items (bought and through Kindle Unlimited) without issue.
>>
>>2431949
I think the algorithm is based on the number of transactions, not the price. Most of my purchases are one-clicks that I read immediately and I might make several of those in a day.

I haven't actually kept track of the exact numbers; I'm guesstimating based on the size of my kindle library and how many times I recall seeing the error page.
>>
>>2432071
I use the 1-click function almost exclusively too but never got any error.
>>
Does anyone else hate it when an artist makes a multi-part doujin series that you only find at the third or fourth part and the previous volumes are sold out?

Then spend an inordinately amount of time/money hunting down the previous volumes

Only for the the artist to later release a compilation of those stories?
>>
>>2432127
>Only for the the artist to later release a compilation of those stories?
This is why I usually just wait.
Though that actually hasn't happened to me very often, usually the early volumes have still been available for stuff I've picked up.
>>
>>2432127
What site doesn't have e-mail notification?
The hunt can't really be that extensive.
Just find it in the out of stock section on suruga-ya, mandarake, lashinbang, etc etc. And then have it send you an e-mail notification whenever it comes in stock.
You can do the same for ebay and yahoo auctions as well. Though, that's not as safe, because you never know what name the seller will put it up for.
>>
>>2432157
d/a, but not everything shows up in the out of stock search. Especially if they haven't sold it before.
>>
>>2432157
I only know about suruga-ya having notifications.
And yeah, I've waited months before someone sold a doujin I was looking for before
>>
File: 2017-09-19_17-57-15.png (862 KB, 1895x1008)
862 KB
862 KB PNG
>>2432172
You're just not looking hard enough.
Pretty much all sites have some form of stock e-mail notification.

>months
How lucky. I've had some doujin on my watch lists for 3+ years now.
>>
http://paprikacarnival.bigcartel.com/product/so-call-me-your-lover-pre-order

Persona 5 doujin, Anne x Makoto. I just ordered one and the stock went down by 5%, so I guess there were 20 originally. It's at 75% now. English.
>>
Did anyone get that OneeLoli book yet?
How was irua's part?

https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/4758077304
>>
File: cover.jpg (210 KB, 1080x1536)
210 KB
210 KB JPG
No lesbianism in this, but I do enjoy having a scheming cynic as protagonist in a MariMite-esque setting.
>>
>>2433596
>No lesbianism in this
Disappointing. Judging by the little I saw I thought there would at least be some by now.
>>
File: image.jpg (1.48 MB, 2448x3264)
1.48 MB
1.48 MB JPG
Was out buying some haul and saw this. Will it be translated? Looked really interesting but I don't want to buy something that turns out to not be my cup of tea later.
>>
>>2434119
I remember someone posting the entire 1st volume in the translation thread, don't remember which one though.
>>
>>2434119
It's yuri. But it's published on a shounen magazine so you can see the editor pushing to add dick jokes like "only the tip" or the scene where MC's love interest bites a long thin popsicle and MC says "it hurts", all kind of shit that makes no fucking sense between girls. And an unnecessary male character that now share more time with MC than MC's love interest.
It was very promising with the first chapter but after two volumes there is no progression and it's full of happenings I can't say I like.
It's still full yuri anyway so I'm continuing to read it hoping for some improvement.

Here the scans of the first volume
https://nyaa.si/view/914768

The author is an onelolifag
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yuzumori_san_ch8_1#6
>>
>>2434136
>But it's published on a shounen magazine so you can see the editor pushing to add dick jokes
There's no reason to think those aren't the mangaka's ideas.
>>
>>2434136
Saw a 2nd vol was out so thanks for reminding me again that I shouldn't buy this. You're the reason I was saved from accidentally buying the first one too.
>>
>>2434136
The thing with these kind of manga, much like Shinozaki, is it's always a gag manga first, and yuri manga second. If they ever get together, it's literally will be the last chapter of the story. I feel like this is not much of a problem with the yuri itself, but more of the problem with the genre and how author is usually not very creative in coming up with things after the characters start dating.
>>
>>2434307
Shinozaki is a fun yuri gag manga with an unambiguous yuri ending. It has jokes about a gay girl holding back from doing gay things to her gay future gf. Leagues apart from a manga that thought it was a good idea to put het jokes in the place of yuri gags.
>>
File: 029.jpg (445 KB, 945x1400)
445 KB
445 KB JPG
Is this (クロユリ学園大奥学科) just a gigantic bait? Now I understand the "ooku" in the title.

Is "girls school where the girls are trained to become perfect wives for men" the newest meme to piss yurifags off? This and that semen drinker in the same magazine of YagaKimi.
>>
>>2434337
Shinozaki also has plenty of male characters, and the brother actually got pretty big focus which has resulted in /u/ bitching about him to no end. It's far from a yuri manga and it's never advertised or catagorized as one, it's a gag manga with a gay protagonist, with the focus being the otaku shenanigans first and the protag's love life second. Had it didn't deliver we would still be bitching about it here too. Heck, even some anons were bitching about the fact that it did deliver.

I just think that you should look at this manga the same way, a gag manga first and yuri manga second, being published in a shounen and such. A lot of things considered taboo in yuri would not be so in a gag manga.
>>
>>2434347
>girls school where the girls are trained to become perfect wives for men
Literally made to ride YagaKimi train, but I don't think any yurifags bother to read that shit. Just let it die in oblivion.
>>
>>2434347
>Is "girls school where the girls are trained to become perfect wives for men" the newest meme to piss yurifags off?
No. It's an old thing. It's the nature of the posh ojou-sama schools.

Anyway, it's a decent battle of supernatual abilities manga. It's been yuri so far, including a character whose power was lesbian seduction. Her battle with the protagonist was about who made who orgasm.
>>
>>2434352
And then a "kami-sama" appears saying "I (boku) wonder who will be my wife". He may be the evil last boss to defeat but certainly I won't buy it until I'll know it'll be yuri till the end.
>>
>>2434347
>semen drinker
What?
>>
>>2434369
Well done for not buying things based on your retard fantasies.
>>
>>2434377
What the fuck are you talking about? That's what happen in chapter 7.
>>
>>2434136
I've met a number of lesbians who enjoy making dick jokes like that, so it didn't strike me as strange at all.
>>
>>2416864
She will release the chap 10 day 1 https://twitter.com/momono_moto/status/912311251740483584, that was fast! I think she will release the 11 in december.
>>
File: lies.png (10 KB, 777x242)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
What the hell Tora.
>>
>>2434580
I make dick jokes too but I don't want them in my yuri mango, you know? My lily girls gotta be pure.
>>
File: IMG_0151.jpg (2.5 MB, 1920x4141)
2.5 MB
2.5 MB JPG
Well, it came. Not R-18, but I'll make do.
>>
>>2439909
What is this?
>>
>>2440205
>>2433154
>>
>>2439909
Cute
>>
Welp, just found out a doujin I preordered has het halfway through. Thought it was a pure Jalter x Salter doujin. It came up on a yuri search on melonbooks. No mention of Gudao in the description. No het in the preview images, just yuri. Thought it was safe.

Someone just posted it on sadpanda and boom, there's Gudao. Oh well, nothing to do about it now that it's out.
>>
>>2440462
I'm sorry for your loss.
>>
>>2440462
You have to burn the accursed book.
>>
>>2440462
Which one?
>>
File: IMG_0165.jpg (1.89 MB, 3264x2448)
1.89 MB
1.89 MB JPG
KanaFumi delivery!
>>
>>2440534
https://www.melonbooks.co.jp/detail/detail.php?product_id=286280
This one.
I do collect more than just yuri but generally just from specific artists I like and don't make it a habit of buying random het doujin
>>
>>2441854
Pls scan that onee-san!
>>
>>2441879
Man that's pretty bad. Haven't seen that sort of bait and switch in quite a while.
>>
>>2427137
Is there any scanlated arata iri touhou doujins?
been looking for years and almost zero stuff showed, even on touhouwiki
>>
There isn't much I'm interested in this month.

>ストロベリー・フィールズをもう一度(1)
>総合タワーリシチ 完全版 下
>総合タワーリシチ 完全版 上
>私の百合はお仕事です! 2

I'm not used to paying less than $50 a month on yuri. Any suggestions for interesting yuri I should add to my order?
>>
File: futari monologue.png (174 KB, 683x256)
174 KB
174 KB PNG
>>2442473
A few doujinshi from GLF are up for preorder on melon.

Have you read Futari Monologue? It's slice of life and I don't expect any serious romantic payoff but one of the protagonists is overcome by gay thirst roughly every two panels.
>>
File: rip.png (68 KB, 482x400)
68 KB
68 KB PNG
>>2442489
d/a, seconding this. It's hilarious and much gayer than I was expecting.

If you're throwing doujinshi into the mix, tamamusi and pikachi both did something for 2OL (though I think tamamusi's is tora only).
>>
>>2442493
Oops, meant to quote >>2442473 as well
>>
>>2442473
I'll probably get at least the following as well as the ones you listed.
10/3 剣姫、咲く 2
10/12 うちのメイドがウザすぎる! 2
10/19 いつか私は、君を裏切る 2
10/19 明日ちゃんのセーラー服 2
10/26 ゴブリンはもう十分に強い 1
10/26 ふたりモノローグ 2

いつか私は、君を裏切る is particularly worth checking out.
>>
File: スキャン0001.png (2.86 MB, 922x1293)
2.86 MB
2.86 MB PNG
>>2441891
I thought that the cover wouldn't come out as well in a scanner as it does in real life, but it created an interesting effect. Just for you, I'll scan it.
>>
>>2442489
I remember hearing about it when that adaptation was posted here but I never remembered to look further into it. I'll put it on my wishlist for sure.

>>2442493
I almost cave in every time I see my favorite authors post about their doujinshi but I resist because I don't want to start down that road. I already have difficulty shelving the yuri I buy and affording it.

>>2442516
>うちのメイドがウザすぎる! 2
>いつか私は、君を裏切る 2
Thanks anon, I have the 1st ones and I would have hated to miss these.

How does everyone keep up with new releases? I always miss a few of the obscure ones like those two. I usually look at amazon.co.jp's related items section.
>>
>>2442550
>How does everyone keep up with new releases?
http://yurinavi.com/yuri-calendar/
>>
>>2442550
>shelving
I hear you. I basically live in a warren of cardboard boxes and bookshelves. Very thankful for ebooks saving me some physical room.

Twitter, amazon.co.jp's rec list, >>2442553
>>
>>2442553
Wow that makes it much easier. I see a ton of other stuff I would have missed otherwise now. Thanks a bunch anon.

>>2442557
Stacks of yuri books on yuri bookshelves are what dreams are made of.
>>
>>2442550
yurinavi and girlsloveblog (tinder has also twitter and knows english so you can always ask about something)
>>
>>2442520
thank you anon!
>>
Wondering if any kind /u/ oneesan(s) can help me out a bit. I’ve been out from the buyfag business for a good 4-5 years, but have been recently going at it again. The thing is throughout the years I have been moving around and have misplaced some of my books, and me being an old ass can’t remember for the life of me if there was ever a volume 2 release of Iono-sama in English. Googling led me to find out that the publisher has all but disappeared. If anyone has any information it’ll be much appreciated, as I’m still searching for my missing/misplaced volumes.
>>
>>2447882
Mangaupdates says there's only one. Time to request it to SS or YP.
>>
Does anyone know of any yuri artists who accept commissions? Yuriwhale has done requests for me in the past but is also busy with with his 4koma.
>>
File: 50.jpg (1.05 MB, 2700x1920)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB JPG
Friendly reminder to buy Itsuka Watashi wa, Kimi wo Uragiru so it can have a nice long serialization.
>>
>>2452246
I don't give it much chance of a 4th volume. The closer to the back of Forward a series gets, the more likely it is to end and ItsuKimi is second to last these days (the series that's last finishes next issue).
>>
>>2452249
I should probably just be happy it's even getting three volumes.
>>
File: DMfkmHJU8AAaQ6J.jpg (436 KB, 1832x1292)
436 KB
436 KB JPG
44 new pages in the re-release.
>>
>>2452246
I'm doing my part.

>>2452889
I was going to buy it again anyway but this is great. Way more extra pages than I was expecting.
>>
>>2452246
Had it preordered, friend.

>>2452889
Excellent.
>>
>>2452889
Noice. Time to order.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.