[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/u/ - Yuri

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 106 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Meta on /qa/ only.
All meta discussion of boards is to be redirected to /qa/.

File: 15.jpg (298 KB, 804x898)
298 KB
298 KB JPG
Previous thread: >>2346088

Please volunteer any additional resources or information you may have about yuri purchasing!

General guide on buying yuri manga
http://divulge-scans.tumblr.com/buymanga

/a/'s buyfag guide (some relevant info, incl: customs, shipping, book and doujinshi retailers, alternate honto signup guide, etc)
http://buyfag.moe

How to signup for honto:
https://kaizora.wordpress.com/2012/05/19/how-to-signup-for-honto/

How to purchase and convert a JP kindle book
http://pastebin.com/j5n5zSuN

Japanese wiki listing yuri manga:
http://seesaawiki.jp/yuri_manga/
>>
8/3 Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san 6
8/9 Kamitsuki gakuen 1
8/18 Otome no teikoku 12
8/25 Kitto kanojo wa kami-sama nanka ja nai (novel)
8/25 Sakuranbocchi 2
8/25 Kanaeru LoveSick 2
8/25 Sister in law! 2
8/25 Tonari no kyuuketsuki-san 3
9/8 Shouraiteki ni shinde kure 2
9/11 Black Lily to Shirayuri-chan 2
9/12 Haruka na receive 4
9/15 Parfait OneLoli Yuri anthology
9/15 Tsuki ga kirei desu ne 3 (normal + special with drama cd?)
9/15 Demi life! 2
9/23 Ano ko ni kiss to shirayuri wo 7
9/27 Sakura Trick 8
9/27 Kyuuketsuki-chan × kouhai-chan 1
9/27 Goshujin-sama to kemonomimi no shoujo Meru 2
9/27 Akarui kioku soushitsu 2
9/27 Kyou mo onna no ko wo kouryaku shita. 2
9/28 Yuri kaze no kaoru shima Yuka-sensei to miko shoujo (novel)
>>
Reminder to buy the new volume of Otome no teikoku within a week since the release day (basically today).
>>2401707

Otome no teikoku and Adachi to Shimamura axed but hey, we got a new edition for Shitsurakuen. Fuck this straight world
>>
>>2405106
>within a week since the release day (basically today)
I read somewhere that the "first week sales" numbers are sometimes actually calculated up to to a specific day rather than from a seven day span starting with the release date, but I've never been able to find out whether that's how publishers calculate as well or just how certain rankings calculate.
>>
>>2405130
I'm not an expert but Oricon's weekly charts are a thing. Btw I've already pre-ordered my copy so I've done what I can.
>>
>>2405106
https://twitter.com/yuri_navi/status/898125260066664449
Why are they trying to promote Otome no teikoku with the worst Volume?! The first volume was such a mess I could bearly finish it.
>>
>>2405249
Because most people like to start at the beginning of a series.
>>
>>2405104
8/25 Kotonoha Amrilato
9/15 FLOWERS -Le volume sur hiver-
>>
File: DHer4OYUQAAZkUa.jpg (203 KB, 900x1200)
203 KB
203 KB JPG
How come they keep saying it's the most viewed ever on the site and then being on the verge of being axed?
>>
>>2405937
I think it's pretty easy for those two things to be non-contradictory. For example, if it had run the longest and been the most popular at some point but now has volumes sales dropping off such that it's time to end it.
>>
File: d_109452pr.jpg (112 KB, 560x420)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
http://www.dmm.co.jp/en/dc/doujin/-/detail/=/cid=d_109452/?dmmref=ListRanking&i3_ref=list&i3_ord=1
the shameless begging continues
>>
Anyone planning to get and scan this?
https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/4758077304

Might just end up doing it myself now that I know irua is in it.
>>
File: 64491680_p0.png (1.16 MB, 859x469)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB PNG
>>2406141
>>
>>2406141
I'd be surprised if it didn't have a digital version.
>>
>>2406156
Yeah, I believe all YHC titles these days have a digital version with same release data as paper. It just doesn't appear for preorder until closer to release.
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (173 KB, 714x931)
173 KB
173 KB PNG
So, I got a copy Seven Seas' translation of Girl Friends, and I'm scanning it, because the old 1000px MakiMaki version is just to low quality.

Would anyone good with Japan mind helping me fix up the localizations and mistranslated parts?

Just one example I could catch easily was them translating "Sugi-san" as "that bitch". And while that's true in a sense, it's not an accurate TL in the slightest.
>>
>>2406845
ask in the translation thread, maybe someone is interested >>2370612
>>
File: snrhn.jpg (697 KB, 1911x871)
697 KB
697 KB JPG
Let's see everyone's C92/tia121 haul.
>>
>>2411990
There is no fucking way there are this many yuri doujins made for comike. Yuri can not be this popular.
>>
>>2411990
Wow anon, way to make us jelly
Although I dunno about the Akagi-lookalikes near the top middle there, they'll poke their eyes out surely
>>
>>2412406
The perception of how much yuri exists can be a bit skewed since attendees are limited by a) what fandoms they're personally into, b) the availability of certain doujins (ie. they might run out of stock fast), and c) how much shit they're able to carry, taking into account arm strength and resistance to Japanese summer weather.

>>2411990
That doujin with the pointy noses though
>>
>>2412406
What are you talking about? Those are the normal number of yuri doujins of 1 big fandom (Touhou, Love Live, Kancolle, Precure, etc), let alone original doujins or the combination of all fandoms. Nearly every franchise with an anime also has its own doujin event, not just Comiket. Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku for example already had 3-4 doujin events with mostly yuri or friendship stuff.

You're shocked because you have no idea how many unscanned yuri doujin there are, and how it still doesn't compare to yaoi and het.
>>
>>2405949
I wonder why no one bought it and upload the whole thing, only the middle chapter got uploaded
>>
>>2412406
While that pile does cover two events (plus a few store purchases), I didn't even buy a fraction of what was available at comiket. I generally try to restrict myself to original (clearly I don't do a great job of that) and I only picked up stuff from maybe 60% of the circles in the original section; the LL, kancolle and touhou areas are all way bigger, and I could easily have tripled the size of the pile if I'd shopped around in them.

>>2412408
>Akagi-lookalikes
As much as I have come to genuinely enjoy Horii's art overall, I gotta admit that was my first thought upon seeing the cover as well. It was still a cute story though!

>>2412410
>arm strength
It's always my feet that give out first. I do sometimes get a dull headache from the weight of the bag(s) on my shoulders, but that's much easier to ignore than the stabbing pain in my feet.

>resistance to Japanese summer weather.
Japanese summer is absolutely not to be taken lightly if you're from somewhere that doesn't have that kind of oppressively muggy heat -- I thought I was going to die the first year I went. While I wouldn't say it ever directly affected my carrying capacity, it definitely contributed to how much I suffered and how many mistakes I made when shopping (forgetting to visit circles, buying the wrong books, having to backtrack, etc).
>>
>>2411990
Anon, did you get the Momo's doujinshi too?
>>
>>2412786
Momono Moto? Yes, but I can't scan it for you.
>>
>>2411990
Dang, I could only make it to tia but I made a beeline for those debut books and I'm so glad I got them.

>>2412406
You should visit the event(s) once. Really puts all the "yuri is dying" whining into perspective. I wish plane tickets were cheaper; I'd go there every time if I could afford it.
>>
>>2412894
But I wasn't asking for that anon. Don't be rude. But tell one thing until I buy mine next month, they kiss?
>>
>>2411990
My haul pics all have buncha non-related stuff, and now it is all still in the mail.
But if it was anything Nanoha related, I got it. Including all of Mekimeki's NanoFate production. It is a weird, satisfying feeling to hold these stories I love so much.
>>
>>2413067
>my haul pics all have buncha non-related stuff
>But if it was anything Nanoha related, I got it
Then I'm more than sure you're actually not a fan of Nanoha, because you bought things like that doujin that shits all over Nanoha's character, and faceless man gang rape doujin as well.
>>
>>2413061
d/a, only took pictures of the book.
https://mega.nz/#!VcQGzA6Y!lmBkAXX4JzrexcI4aQ6Kmsxh93sJdDi-56tjSU53_Dc
Kinda disappointed, now waiting for ch10 will suck.
>>
>>2416864
thank you a lot for this anon! Damn,
poor guy got cucked really hard kek. It was nice see that she admitted that she likes the girl. I hope that she releases the chapter 10 in december, I don't wanna wait a whole year for only one chapter again.
>>
Did Kishi Torajirou say anything about how well the sales of the 12th volume of Otome no teikoku went?
>>
Sample pics of Morishima's adventures with ADHD (out next Saturday)

https://twitter.com/morishima_akiko/status/905453882934837248
>>
>>2422208
>https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/478161566X
I had no idea this was getting printed already. Morishima is an instant buy.
>>
Is there a "best" place to buy digital manga from? At a glance it seems I should be able to buy from Bookwalker or Amazon with minor hassle, but I'm not sure if I should figure out if other stores would accept my payment options. I only have a debit card and a PayPal account so I assume I may be limited.
>>
>>2424069
Amazon is the best, but you do need a international credit card, I think. In fact, it'll be hard to buy from Japan without one.
>>
>>2424076
They accepted my debit card for physical purchases so I thought it would be fine. It's a Visa debit so I guess that's why.
>>
>>2424083
Well, you could try. But you need to make a Japanese account with a Japanese address to buy Kindle books.
>>
>>2424085
The address is separate from the billing address though, right? I thought I could just put in a random address on a new Japanese account and be fine. I know how to use VPNs already so that part is covered.
>>
>>2424097
I'm not sure that would work. My billing address is japanese, too (my card isn't, though). If you need to do the same, just put the same zip code you use in your country and it should work.

You don't need VPN now. Just after buying some 10 books or more.
>>
>>2424097
I have a non-Japanese billing address and I can buy books fine.
>>
>>2424107
>>2424121
That's good to hear. I can't read Japanese but I want to have good copies of ebooks I buy, in case I ever get off my ass and commit to learning.

I imported some manga recently and I can't afford to do it all the time, but I felt really happy to actually support some of my beloved series for once instead of just supporting mediocre localisation companies.
>>
>>2424136
Use them to study. That's what I do. Learning grammar and kana is easy. So you just need to use KanjiTomo with KindlePC to read kanjis you don't know.
>>
>>2424145
I learned kana a couple years ago and the few times I've tried to learn vocab since I've been frustrated by numbers and related words, since they show up first in the Anki deck I have. I've realised now that I just need to skip them and learn them separately later, or through reading, but I haven't got around to learning the language again yet.
>>
>>2424085
I have an account on amazon.co.jp with a European address and I've bought tons of both physical and kindle books. Don't even need a VPN usually; sometimes the site complains when I'm trying to buy something for kindle, but if I just make that one purchase via a jp VPN it quiets down for a while again.

I guess they might eventually ban my account but I take decrypted backups with calibre so whatever.
>>
File: 0053.jpg (3.18 MB, 2896x4200)
3.18 MB
3.18 MB JPG
I doubt it, but if anyone happens to stumble across this old issue of Comic High, could you say something in this thread, or buy it and I'll pay you for it.

https://www.amazon.co.jp/コミックハイ-2007年-1-22号-雑誌/dp/B000LC55BG

I'm working on rescanning Girl Friends in high quality, but neither the tank releases or Seven Seas version have the color pages.

There are only two issues that have color pages, and I have one already. I just need the other. Looked pretty much everywhere I could think of for it, with no luck.
>>
>総合タワーリシチ 完全版
Comprehensive Tovarisch is getting a reprint in October. I'll buy it again and hope someone will realize that author should be writing yuri full time.
>>
File: IMG_0328.jpg (1.1 MB, 2592x1936)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB JPG
Here's an odd question for /u/
Has anyone ever gambled and ordered a secondhand out of print doujin without knowing anything about it save for a few preview images?

For example... pic related I was half expecting to end up with Producer showing up like most R18 Triad Primus doujin (though it literally has Yuri in the title you never know, the cover looked kind of iffy) but is actually 100% yuri
>>
>>2425409
Literally the best Tsubomi series. And yes, I loved Arata Iri years before she even drewn official manga. Her Touhou stuff is just the cutest and most well written.
>>
File: cover.jpg (489 KB, 829x1200)
489 KB
489 KB JPG
彼女中 is out digitally now.
>>
Does anyone know if there'll be a kindle release of パルフェ?
>>
>>2428508
It's out. I've read it.
>>
>>2428509
Oh damn. For some reason it wasn't linked on the dead wood edition's page. Thanks.
>>
>>2428387
Bitches and whores.
>>
File: NEOBK-2133208.jpg (48 KB, 351x500)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
So... ex-player of Shingeki no Bahamut here (until the western server premature shut down)... Do anyone here have pic related? Or at least know the "Yuri Level" of it?
When I played the events involving Anne and Grea, their Lily Ranks seemed pretty high, so I'm not reeeally worried... But I want to be sure that they (the mangaka, editor, etc) didn't change anything.
>>
The seme/uke oneshot in the latest YH is incredible.
>>
>>2428608
That's why it's so good. The content and art style match perfectly to create the oppressively thick, hot and heavy atmosphere. It's like a smoky whisky dark chocolate truffle that overwhelms your senses. I do feel like drinking a bit of cold sparkling water afterwards though.
>>
>>2429514
>seme/uke
In yuri?
>>
>>2429521
You kind of accidentally summarized the one-shot there.
>>
File: Vol.3_038.jpg (483 KB, 1353x1920)
483 KB
483 KB JPG
>>2429514
Pretty much everything Nagashiro Rouge has done lately has been good.
>>
>>2428509
I'm disappointed they didn't eat the egg.
>>
Do you guys do anything to preserve your books?
I noticed some of mine that are years old have started turning yellow?

Figure I better just scan them while they're still good.
>>
>>2430690
Keep them out of the sun at all costs. Pick them up to air out the back/bottom of the book and dust them regularly. There's nothing else you can do because they don't use acid-free paper unless you're rich enough to start a yuri museum and get nitrogen boxes with humidity controls to preserve them.
>>
>>2430690
Nothing last forever, Anon.
>>
>>2430690
Cleaning them regularly, like once each 2 months helps a bit anon.
>>
Do you really have to use a VPN to buy from Japanese amazon? Also, probably not related, but I set up an account, got the address in Japan, and am trying to switch my Digital country to Japan so I can see and buy Kindle files, but it's not letting me input a phone number, giving me an error " 連絡先の電話番号を入力してください。" What do?
>>
>>2431916
Make a tenso acc (http://www.tenso.com/en/) and use the informations that they will give to you on the amazon.jp site (they will give to you an address and phone number to you use to shop there). Just put it there and you will can buy your things.
>>
>>2431916
And you don't need to use a VPN.
>>
>>2431916
>>2431923
Or just use the info here: https://www.biginjap.com/en/content/16-forwarding-terms
No need to make an account if you don't plan on using their service and Tenso is overpriced anyway
>>
>>2431916
You don't need the VPN to buy books, but there's supposedly a chance you might run into problems if you buy from overseas too many times. Some people have complained about having their account locked, though I believe in most cases it was temporary and they were able to resolve it by switching to VPN.
>>
>>2431916
About every 10 kindle purchases or so, instead of the purchase going through I get an error page asking me very politely in Japanese whether I'm traveling abroad or something, and telling me about their terms etc.

I switch to a jp VPN and the purchase goes through, and after that I can buy several times from a non-jp IP before running into the error page again.
>>
>>2431943
>>2431948
I sometimes buy 20-30 books at once and never ran into this problem. Weird.
>>
>>2431948
I used to sometimes a VPN but I can't remember whether I actually ever encountered a problem rather than doing it because I had read it was what you were supposed to. It's been some time since I bothered now and I must have got well over a hundred items (bought and through Kindle Unlimited) without issue.
>>
>>2431949
I think the algorithm is based on the number of transactions, not the price. Most of my purchases are one-clicks that I read immediately and I might make several of those in a day.

I haven't actually kept track of the exact numbers; I'm guesstimating based on the size of my kindle library and how many times I recall seeing the error page.
>>
>>2432071
I use the 1-click function almost exclusively too but never got any error.
>>
Does anyone else hate it when an artist makes a multi-part doujin series that you only find at the third or fourth part and the previous volumes are sold out?

Then spend an inordinately amount of time/money hunting down the previous volumes

Only for the the artist to later release a compilation of those stories?
>>
>>2432127
>Only for the the artist to later release a compilation of those stories?
This is why I usually just wait.
Though that actually hasn't happened to me very often, usually the early volumes have still been available for stuff I've picked up.
>>
>>2432127
What site doesn't have e-mail notification?
The hunt can't really be that extensive.
Just find it in the out of stock section on suruga-ya, mandarake, lashinbang, etc etc. And then have it send you an e-mail notification whenever it comes in stock.
You can do the same for ebay and yahoo auctions as well. Though, that's not as safe, because you never know what name the seller will put it up for.
>>
>>2432157
d/a, but not everything shows up in the out of stock search. Especially if they haven't sold it before.
>>
>>2432157
I only know about suruga-ya having notifications.
And yeah, I've waited months before someone sold a doujin I was looking for before
>>
File: 2017-09-19_17-57-15.png (862 KB, 1895x1008)
862 KB
862 KB PNG
>>2432172
You're just not looking hard enough.
Pretty much all sites have some form of stock e-mail notification.

>months
How lucky. I've had some doujin on my watch lists for 3+ years now.
>>
http://paprikacarnival.bigcartel.com/product/so-call-me-your-lover-pre-order

Persona 5 doujin, Anne x Makoto. I just ordered one and the stock went down by 5%, so I guess there were 20 originally. It's at 75% now. English.
>>
Did anyone get that OneeLoli book yet?
How was irua's part?

https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/4758077304
>>
File: cover.jpg (210 KB, 1080x1536)
210 KB
210 KB JPG
No lesbianism in this, but I do enjoy having a scheming cynic as protagonist in a MariMite-esque setting.
>>
>>2433596
>No lesbianism in this
Disappointing. Judging by the little I saw I thought there would at least be some by now.
>>
File: image.jpg (1.48 MB, 2448x3264)
1.48 MB
1.48 MB JPG
Was out buying some haul and saw this. Will it be translated? Looked really interesting but I don't want to buy something that turns out to not be my cup of tea later.
>>
>>2434119
I remember someone posting the entire 1st volume in the translation thread, don't remember which one though.
>>
>>2434119
It's yuri. But it's published on a shounen magazine so you can see the editor pushing to add dick jokes like "only the tip" or the scene where MC's love interest bites a long thin popsicle and MC says "it hurts", all kind of shit that makes no fucking sense between girls. And an unnecessary male character that now share more time with MC than MC's love interest.
It was very promising with the first chapter but after two volumes there is no progression and it's full of happenings I can't say I like.
It's still full yuri anyway so I'm continuing to read it hoping for some improvement.

Here the scans of the first volume
https://nyaa.si/view/914768

The author is an onelolifag
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yuzumori_san_ch8_1#6
>>
>>2434136
>But it's published on a shounen magazine so you can see the editor pushing to add dick jokes
There's no reason to think those aren't the mangaka's ideas.
>>
>>2434136
Saw a 2nd vol was out so thanks for reminding me again that I shouldn't buy this. You're the reason I was saved from accidentally buying the first one too.
>>
>>2434136
The thing with these kind of manga, much like Shinozaki, is it's always a gag manga first, and yuri manga second. If they ever get together, it's literally will be the last chapter of the story. I feel like this is not much of a problem with the yuri itself, but more of the problem with the genre and how author is usually not very creative in coming up with things after the characters start dating.
>>
>>2434307
Shinozaki is a fun yuri gag manga with an unambiguous yuri ending. It has jokes about a gay girl holding back from doing gay things to her gay future gf. Leagues apart from a manga that thought it was a good idea to put het jokes in the place of yuri gags.
>>
File: 029.jpg (445 KB, 945x1400)
445 KB
445 KB JPG
Is this (クロユリ学園大奥学科) just a gigantic bait? Now I understand the "ooku" in the title.

Is "girls school where the girls are trained to become perfect wives for men" the newest meme to piss yurifags off? This and that semen drinker in the same magazine of YagaKimi.
>>
>>2434337
Shinozaki also has plenty of male characters, and the brother actually got pretty big focus which has resulted in /u/ bitching about him to no end. It's far from a yuri manga and it's never advertised or catagorized as one, it's a gag manga with a gay protagonist, with the focus being the otaku shenanigans first and the protag's love life second. Had it didn't deliver we would still be bitching about it here too. Heck, even some anons were bitching about the fact that it did deliver.

I just think that you should look at this manga the same way, a gag manga first and yuri manga second, being published in a shounen and such. A lot of things considered taboo in yuri would not be so in a gag manga.
>>
>>2434347
>girls school where the girls are trained to become perfect wives for men
Literally made to ride YagaKimi train, but I don't think any yurifags bother to read that shit. Just let it die in oblivion.
>>
>>2434347
>Is "girls school where the girls are trained to become perfect wives for men" the newest meme to piss yurifags off?
No. It's an old thing. It's the nature of the posh ojou-sama schools.

Anyway, it's a decent battle of supernatual abilities manga. It's been yuri so far, including a character whose power was lesbian seduction. Her battle with the protagonist was about who made who orgasm.
>>
>>2434352
And then a "kami-sama" appears saying "I (boku) wonder who will be my wife". He may be the evil last boss to defeat but certainly I won't buy it until I'll know it'll be yuri till the end.
>>
>>2434347
>semen drinker
What?
>>
>>2434369
Well done for not buying things based on your retard fantasies.
>>
>>2434377
What the fuck are you talking about? That's what happen in chapter 7.
>>
>>2434136
I've met a number of lesbians who enjoy making dick jokes like that, so it didn't strike me as strange at all.
>>
>>2416864
She will release the chap 10 day 1 https://twitter.com/momono_moto/status/912311251740483584, that was fast! I think she will release the 11 in december.
>>
File: lies.png (10 KB, 777x242)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
What the hell Tora.
>>
>>2434580
I make dick jokes too but I don't want them in my yuri mango, you know? My lily girls gotta be pure.
>>
File: IMG_0151.jpg (2.5 MB, 1920x4141)
2.5 MB
2.5 MB JPG
Well, it came. Not R-18, but I'll make do.
>>
>>2439909
What is this?
>>
>>2440205
>>2433154
>>
>>2439909
Cute
>>
Welp, just found out a doujin I preordered has het halfway through. Thought it was a pure Jalter x Salter doujin. It came up on a yuri search on melonbooks. No mention of Gudao in the description. No het in the preview images, just yuri. Thought it was safe.

Someone just posted it on sadpanda and boom, there's Gudao. Oh well, nothing to do about it now that it's out.
>>
>>2440462
I'm sorry for your loss.
>>
>>2440462
You have to burn the accursed book.
>>
>>2440462
Which one?
>>
File: IMG_0165.jpg (1.89 MB, 3264x2448)
1.89 MB
1.89 MB JPG
KanaFumi delivery!
>>
>>2440534
https://www.melonbooks.co.jp/detail/detail.php?product_id=286280
This one.
I do collect more than just yuri but generally just from specific artists I like and don't make it a habit of buying random het doujin
>>
>>2441854
Pls scan that onee-san!
>>
>>2441879
Man that's pretty bad. Haven't seen that sort of bait and switch in quite a while.
>>
>>2427137
Is there any scanlated arata iri touhou doujins?
been looking for years and almost zero stuff showed, even on touhouwiki
>>
There isn't much I'm interested in this month.

>ストロベリー・フィールズをもう一度(1)
>総合タワーリシチ 完全版 下
>総合タワーリシチ 完全版 上
>私の百合はお仕事です! 2

I'm not used to paying less than $50 a month on yuri. Any suggestions for interesting yuri I should add to my order?
>>
File: futari monologue.png (174 KB, 683x256)
174 KB
174 KB PNG
>>2442473
A few doujinshi from GLF are up for preorder on melon.

Have you read Futari Monologue? It's slice of life and I don't expect any serious romantic payoff but one of the protagonists is overcome by gay thirst roughly every two panels.
>>
File: rip.png (68 KB, 482x400)
68 KB
68 KB PNG
>>2442489
d/a, seconding this. It's hilarious and much gayer than I was expecting.

If you're throwing doujinshi into the mix, tamamusi and pikachi both did something for 2OL (though I think tamamusi's is tora only).
>>
>>2442493
Oops, meant to quote >>2442473 as well
>>
>>2442473
I'll probably get at least the following as well as the ones you listed.
10/3 剣姫、咲く 2
10/12 うちのメイドがウザすぎる! 2
10/19 いつか私は、君を裏切る 2
10/19 明日ちゃんのセーラー服 2
10/26 ゴブリンはもう十分に強い 1
10/26 ふたりモノローグ 2

いつか私は、君を裏切る is particularly worth checking out.
>>
File: スキャン0001.png (2.86 MB, 922x1293)
2.86 MB
2.86 MB PNG
>>2441891
I thought that the cover wouldn't come out as well in a scanner as it does in real life, but it created an interesting effect. Just for you, I'll scan it.
>>
>>2442489
I remember hearing about it when that adaptation was posted here but I never remembered to look further into it. I'll put it on my wishlist for sure.

>>2442493
I almost cave in every time I see my favorite authors post about their doujinshi but I resist because I don't want to start down that road. I already have difficulty shelving the yuri I buy and affording it.

>>2442516
>うちのメイドがウザすぎる! 2
>いつか私は、君を裏切る 2
Thanks anon, I have the 1st ones and I would have hated to miss these.

How does everyone keep up with new releases? I always miss a few of the obscure ones like those two. I usually look at amazon.co.jp's related items section.
>>
>>2442550
>How does everyone keep up with new releases?
http://yurinavi.com/yuri-calendar/
>>
>>2442550
>shelving
I hear you. I basically live in a warren of cardboard boxes and bookshelves. Very thankful for ebooks saving me some physical room.

Twitter, amazon.co.jp's rec list, >>2442553
>>
>>2442553
Wow that makes it much easier. I see a ton of other stuff I would have missed otherwise now. Thanks a bunch anon.

>>2442557
Stacks of yuri books on yuri bookshelves are what dreams are made of.
>>
>>2442550
yurinavi and girlsloveblog (tinder has also twitter and knows english so you can always ask about something)
>>
>>2442520
thank you anon!
>>
Wondering if any kind /u/ oneesan(s) can help me out a bit. I’ve been out from the buyfag business for a good 4-5 years, but have been recently going at it again. The thing is throughout the years I have been moving around and have misplaced some of my books, and me being an old ass can’t remember for the life of me if there was ever a volume 2 release of Iono-sama in English. Googling led me to find out that the publisher has all but disappeared. If anyone has any information it’ll be much appreciated, as I’m still searching for my missing/misplaced volumes.
>>
>>2447882
Mangaupdates says there's only one. Time to request it to SS or YP.
>>
Does anyone know of any yuri artists who accept commissions? Yuriwhale has done requests for me in the past but is also busy with with his 4koma.
>>
File: 50.jpg (1.05 MB, 2700x1920)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB JPG
Friendly reminder to buy Itsuka Watashi wa, Kimi wo Uragiru so it can have a nice long serialization.
>>
>>2452246
I don't give it much chance of a 4th volume. The closer to the back of Forward a series gets, the more likely it is to end and ItsuKimi is second to last these days (the series that's last finishes next issue).
>>
>>2452249
I should probably just be happy it's even getting three volumes.
>>
File: DMfkmHJU8AAaQ6J.jpg (436 KB, 1832x1292)
436 KB
436 KB JPG
44 new pages in the re-release.
>>
>>2452246
I'm doing my part.

>>2452889
I was going to buy it again anyway but this is great. Way more extra pages than I was expecting.
>>
>>2452246
Had it preordered, friend.

>>2452889
Excellent.
>>
>>2452889
Noice. Time to order.
>>
Does anyone know what コピー誌 means?
There are two versions of a doujin on suruga-ya, one of them is tagged with that in the product listing.

Is it a doujn that's been copied and sold? Is that even something suruga-ya would accept? Wouldn't that basically be a bootleg copy?
>>
File: C4bd-n-UkAAV6iX-orig.jpg (618 KB, 2048x1536)
618 KB
618 KB JPG
>>2453117
It's just refers to the way the book was printed. Most doujinshi you encounter are probably "offset" books that were printed at print shops, コピー誌 (or コピー本) are booklets that were printed somewhere like kinko's or a convenience store and hand-assembled (usually with a stapler). Often happens because the author missed a print deadline or didn't feel they had the material to justify offset. If there's two versions, the copy one could be a preliminary version that the author later finished/touched up/reprinted at a shop. The books on the right in this pic are copy books.
>>
File: kamitsuki.jpg (168 KB, 640x454)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
Just read a bunch of yuri manga.
明るい記憶喪失2
Don't remember the first volume being this boring but it probably was.

惑星クローゼット
Didn't expect much at all but it was suprisingly good. The setting is kinda crappy and plot oriented, so i don't expect it to go full yuri or have actual romance. It's Tsubana after all.

かみつき学園1
Another one that i didn't expect anything but was actually good. The usual roles are reversed and the "kouhai" type protagonist is the vampire master and the cool mature perfect girl is the 'pet' she receives for enroling in the academy. Has lots
of potencial but will probably die early and that's pretty sad.

剣姫、咲く2
supocon with lesbos. Good.

今日も女の子を攻略した2
boring

おねえさんは女子小学生に興味があります
It's about a lolicon onee-san and a cute loli. The onee-san is actually hetare and the loli is the one making the advances. I like it.

将来的に死んでくれ2
Is more of a gag manga but the yuri is certanly present. It seems to be doing pretty well sales-wise and was entertaning enough.

篠崎さん気をオタしかに!1-9
It's about otaku girls and the MC that hate otakus becoming one herself. Isn't really
that good but has yuri ending.
>>
>>2453558
>shoraitekishindekure
is the otouto still present?
>>
File: 334.jpg (150 KB, 713x1024)
150 KB
150 KB JPG
>>2453666
Yes, but he's not alone anymore, now we have even mc's "ikemen" siscon older brother that everyone is wet for. A full chapter about him with just the mc's love interest saying mc is cute with her brother at the end of the chapter. It wouldn't be a series out of place on "Yuri" Hime.
>>
>>2453709
what? it's more worse then.
objectively, the otouto not really bad, but I can't shake the feeling the mc is gonna fall in love with him because his looks really similar with hi sister.

considering buy urasekai picnic 2 after pirated and read vol 1. just read kunekune hanting and loved their interaction.
>>
>>2453745
That's just the start, this novel keeps getting gayer
>>
File: DMeRnmzVoAAqNU0.jpg (158 KB, 600x891)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
>>2453745
>urasekai picnic
It's also getting a comic version.
https://twitter.com/shonen_gangan/status/920847495797678081
>>
File: 130.jpg (326 KB, 1114x1600)
326 KB
326 KB JPG
大上さんとケルベロスゥ! sure looks like it's heading towards a good end.
>>
>mfw you see Blend S being listed among the monthly yuri releases
Why do they do this?

>>2453934
When will the second volume be released? It's been years since the first one.
>>
File: 157.jpg (691 KB, 843x1209)
691 KB
691 KB JPG
>>2454017
Looks like next month will be the last chapter, so December seems possible. That would be exactly two years between volumes.
>>
>>2452889
http://yurinavi.com/2017/10/20/rishichi-hyoushi/

Looks like if this release sells well there will be a continuation.
>>
>>2454532
I have mine pre-ordered already but do reprints usually sell well anyway? I really want more yuri from that author.
>>
>>2454604
I assume if the publisher is using this to gauge interest in the current market, they're looking at it in the context of reprints and not of first releases.

I mean, it's also entirely possible that the people doing the numbers are complete morons and not just soulless corporate drones, but there's no way to know.
>>
Does anyone have any idea what's going on with the English release of Tachibanakan? Last I checked it looked like it had been pushed back to next year, no way the Amazon page says the release date was January, they're out of stock and don't know when there will be more. That's got to be an error, right?

It seems like if anyone besides Yen Press or Seven Seas licenses a manga we're fucked
>>
>>2454871
Amazon's dates are merely placeholders at this point. The publisher that picked it up missed its previous release date by a mile so don't hold your breath waiting for it.
>>
>>2454893
https://projecthentai.com/products/love-to-lie-angle-vol-1?variant=35455881414
So wait, is the publisher selling it from their own website and not Amazon now or something?
>>
>>2454532
https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/4785961090/
>現在在庫切れです。
Hopefully this means it's selling better than expected.
>>
>>2454912
DMP is such a bizarre publisher when it's not dealing with BL titles
>>
>>2456791
The resolution on their titles are usually crap too.
>>
>>2456780
https://twitter.com/aratairi/status/923523037118394368
>>
>Galette No. 4
>https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/490906804X

Pre-orders are available.
>>
>>2459644
It's about 30% longer than previously.

Morishima is doing a Hanjuku Joshi sequel.
>>
>>2459648
That is good to know.
>>
Not sure if it's the right place to ask this, but for anyone who is a Galette supporter, do you know how to update credit card info on Enty?

Recently lost my card and had to get a new one. I looked through their FAQ but couldn't find anything.
>>
>>2460834
Dunno. Ask them by e-mail.
>>
>>2460834
I took a quick look, seems like you probably have to unsubscribe and re-subscribe.
https://enty.jp/blogs/47

It does have a warning about the possibility of unsubbing and resubbing incurring duplicate charges (as it wouldn't necessarily recognize you as a previous backer). I just skimmed that bit and don't really know enough about the system to predict what might happen.

The FAQ entry said there were plans to fix this in the future.
>>
https://twitter.com/nuko_kuru/status/925299952237940736
does that mean that Strawberry Fields Once Again got axed?
>>
>>2460920
That's about 百合みて

https://www.pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag_full&word=%E7%99%BE%E5%90%88%E3%81%BF%E3%81%A6
>>
>>2460923
Thanks!
>>
>>2460839

Thanks, this is really helpful!
>>
File: DNdBowwUIAAu1Y8.jpg (92 KB, 550x726)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
The Sougou Tovarisch re-release is already getting another printing.
https://twitter.com/aratairi/status/925281781116366848

Noroi no Aoi-chan is getting revived and Arata Iri is working on another new yuri series.
https://twitter.com/aratairi/status/925888636523921408
>>
>>2461885
>Noroi no Aoi-chan is getting revived and Arata Iri is working on another new yuri series.

It worked? It actually worked!
>>
Pure Water Adolescence is getting re-serialized with new material starting from 楽園 Le Paradis issue 26. Shigisawa Kaya is also starting a new yuri manga in that issue.
https://twitter.com/rakuen_info/status/925660608107757573
>>
>>2462441
>Shigisawa Kaya
Nope.
>>
>>2462486
Is there something wrong with the artist?
>>
>>2462441
First Arata Iri restarts an old yuri series and now Kazuma Kowo. Did we do something to deserve all this good fortune?

>>2462488
A quick check was all it took to remind me that this author is incapable of making good /u/.
>>
>>2462502
Technically the announcement from Kowo came first. >>2461074
>>
>>2462441
>Shigisawa Kaya is also starting a new yuri
Did she create any yuri manga at all before?
>>
>>2462507
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/i_cant_tell_anyone_ch07
>>
>>2462502
>incapable of making good /u/.

> doesn't pander to me = objectively bad
>>
>>2462513
No fucking shit statements on art are not objective fact. We were discussing apprehension over an artist based on their previous work and how we viewed it. Don't shit up the buyfag thread with pedantry.
>>
>>2462518
You were "discussing" nothing, just bitching. Your comments contributed no more than the other anon calling you out for it did.
>>
How heavy is this kind of novel? https://www.amazon.co.jp/秘蜜-黒の誓い-ひとしずくP/dp/4569806600
>>
What's https://booth.pm/ shipping fees? Do they combine orders from different stores/artists if it's in their warehouse?
>>
File: 81a21859[1].jpg (71 KB, 1024x576)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
Does anyone else buy yuri hime magazines just for the covers? I've never even read any of them I just end up walking past them in the bookstore and end up buying them because the covers are so damn pretty. And now I'm in too deep and I'm getting to the point where my autism for completing sets is making me want to go back and back order some of the old issues that I missed from last year.
>>
>>2467126
This year's covers were very pretty, definitely enough to temp my resolution of "no more physical issues of YH" a few times. Personally I thought the 2016 covers specifically were awful, but most of the others since the reboot have been pretty great. The 2011 kazuaki series is my favourite, it doesn't have the texturing and accents that 2017 had or the cute cross-spine image, but the art is gorgeous and the story was fun.

Though I do read at least some of the stories, so I don't buy them *just* for the cover.
>>
>>2467154
I honestly never looked into the contents in any detail, I just assumed it was all continuing serializations and figured there was no point not starting from the beginning. But it actually seems like theres a lot more stand-alone stuff in here than I originally realized, maybe I should try reading it some time. Though I already have so many manga volumes I haven't gotten to reading yet and end up buying them faster than I can get through them, so it feels like a low priority. The 2017 covers are actually beautiful though, the texture and print quality is too good.
>>
>>2461885
I truly want to enjoy Sougou Tovarisch, but my Nip is too shit to understand it completely and all the wordplay just fly over my head.

I can read most other yuri just fine though.
>>
https://manimaniss.booth.pm/items/12422?utm_source=pixiv&utm_medium=promotion&utm_content=work-item&utm_campaign=pixiv-promotion

Ikemen Nagato
>>
I don't know where to put this licensed announcement of Harukana Receive, but:

https://twitter.com/gomanga/status/930179339492184064

This is a good thing since scanlations stalled horribly
>>
>>2461885
>Sougou Tovarisch is still massively popular
>Noroi no Aoi-chan revived
>new yuri from Arata Iri
Christmas comes early this year I see.
>>
>>2461885
>>2470834
There was also some talk of a future for Tovarisch if it proved popular, but I'm not sure how Arata would juggle all that.
>>
File: 263.jpg (242 KB, 855x1200)
242 KB
242 KB JPG
>>2470889
Hopefully not by working herself to death again.
>>
>>2470814
Nagata Kabi's second book! Yes!
>>
There isn't a whole lot out this month. Anyone spot anything interesting this month?

I vaguely remember seeing エデンの処女1 on /u/ before. Anyone keeping up with it? Curious what poco a poco 少女と音楽と秘密の花園 is too.
>>
How often do you guys place orders for doujin and manga? It seems like there's always some doujin or another about to sell out so I'm always making orders.
>>
File: 4.jpg (231 KB, 720x1024)
231 KB
231 KB JPG
>>2476141
>There isn't a whole lot out this month. Anyone spot anything interesting this month?
This was a really light month for me, but December has a bunch of good releases.

>エデンの処女
It has a 10/10 setting and is a pretty unique read, so I'm enjoying it. It's published online if you want to take a look:
https://j-nbooks.jp/comic/original.php?oKey=82&iKey=680
>>
>>2476181
I agree about the 10/10 setting but after 11 chapters is still boring af and something yuri barely happened, nothing but characters with shitty personality everywhere.
>>
File: 20171121_231259.jpg (709 KB, 2048x1152)
709 KB
709 KB JPG
I've been wanting to get this for years despite its non completion.
I have no one else to share my joy with onee-chan. Please bear with me and accept my autism.
>>
Amazon is having its yearly print book $5 off $20 coupon. Use GIFTBOOK17 at checkout.

I pre-ordered 2 of the upcoming Kiss and a White Lily volumes.
>>
Barnes and Noble has a 20% off an entire online order coupon GIVETHANKS. No upper limit so it could be good if someone wants to buy all the yuri. Some prices are higher than amazon's though so check first.
>>
Someone bought the 雨と君の向こう10 and 11? If yes, could you say what happens on both vols? I want to get spoiled.
>>
Anybody ever pick up volume 3 of 月が綺麗ですね
with the drama cd? Kinda tempted to throw it into an order even though I don't have the first two.
>>
>>2482275
I pre-ordered it because I was afraid it would go out of print. I'd buy it now while you still have the chance. YRYR limited editions don't hang around forever and that probably has a much higher print count.
Also I'd buy all 3 if I were you. It's a good series and they're inexpensive tanks for the quality and enjoyment you get. And you never know, maybe strong sales will motivate Itou Hachi to give us more lewd tweets.
>>
>>2482302
Thanks, I'll definitely pick it up then. Finances dictate whether I can pick up the rest now, but I'll make a note of it.
>>
>https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B0749NNYBX
>https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B0749L9CVP

I've been dying to get yuri couple figure for my yuri bookshelf Closest I have is the Callie/Marie amiibo and this is relatively cheap even though it isn't exactly a figure.

I kicked myself for missing out on the phone case while it was cheap.
>>
Anyone know why Amazon.co.jp is suddenly declining my credit card? I've used it on the site multiple times over the span of years without a problem.

I'm really worried my Galette will get canceled and I'll miss the first printing.
>>
>>2484148
Contacting your bank is probably the fastest way to clear this up.
>>
>>2483050
I hate how yuri action figures really don't exist, the closest you can get is buying two different figures of the same series and putting it near each other but they aren't doing anything yuri anyway.
https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B00VZ0VRHO
and
https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B00Y4UKJ7Q
It seems they can hold hands but when you buy them and put them next to each other they can barely touch. Fuck this shit. I want yuri figures.
Those YagaKimi ones too, why making two separated ones instead of only one with both of them? And why Touko sending a letter and Yuu receiving it? It's nothing yuri.
>>
>>2484793
Touko and Yuu exchanging letters is yuri. It isn't a physical act but anyone could see how intimate it is if they think beyond sex. Imagine how happy Touko would be writing and sending a letter to her beloved Yuu, or Yuu reading it while curled up in her bed and smiling. It's a really nice feeling. I'm excited to put it next to the books.
>>
>>2484148
Are you using their points? That's one reason.
>>
How are the English AnoKiss books?
>>
>>2485250
Also Amazon Japan does have an English language email contact form.
>>
>>2485250
I was! The order has "Shipping Now" status so it looks like the payment went through thankfully, but it took 3 attempts before it took it. I'm surprised Amazon would have a problem processing a card just because the transaction also has credits. That's good to know the next time I try to save a a dollar though.
>>
File: IMG_0986.jpg (922 KB, 3264x2448)
922 KB
922 KB JPG
This arrived.
One of the few Kickstarters I backed that has actually delivered.
Probably because it's not a game
>>
>>2484793
The worst is when a gay anime gets a nendoroid for one girl, but not her girlfriend. I want a Nene for my Clarion.
>>
Hope someone scans Romi's art book, Lunar Mare. Fingers crossed!
>>
Any C93 findings worth being kept abreast of yet?
>>
>>2489061
Original Schoolgirl x Office Lady doujin from Takano Saku
>>
Almost forgot, also new Earth Girls from Mira
>>
What's yo/u/r favorite forwarding service? I want to buy the new Kindred Spirits off Amazon.co.jp but it won't let me. I was looking at buyee and biginjap.com and they both appear to be decent options but I'm curious what /u/ would use.
>>
File: cover.jpg (82 KB, 319x450)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>2489061
>>2489091
https://www.melonbooks.co.jp/detail/detail.php?product_id=318245
>>
>>2490251
I used FromJapan twice. This third time I've been waiting since nov 2nd and still didn't get my stuff.

Tried tenso for a pre-order now. Wish me luck.
>>
>>2490251
I've used Big in Japan a couple times and never had any problems. They're pretty cheap if you want to buy some other stuff from amazon.
>>
>>2490251
I think amiami is pretty popular for games.
>>
How successful have you been when canceling a pre-order on Amiami?
>>
File: resize_image.php.jpg (52 KB, 317x450)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
https://www.melonbooks.co.jp/detail/detail.php?product_id=319753

That Schoolgirl x Housewife book by irua getting a full release. I believe the previous book was just a preview.
>>
>>2490556
They cancelled a 45000 JPY order for me just over 2 years ago. It was my first and only cancellation, but I've heard stories of people being banned after just one.

I had been a semi-frequent customer for about a year at that point, so maybe that had some effect.
>>
>>2490653
I see, thank you.
>>
>>2490653
>>2490655
I can confirm, if you are a regular customer they'll let you cancel an order once.
>>
>>2490676
What if you've never bought anything from them or just once or twice? Long story short, I bought a girl something to surprise her but then she told me she bought it too so if they don't let her cancel her order she'll just end up with two of the same.
>>
>>2490681
They probably won't allow it.
>>
Oh shit, apparently there's a fully voiced version of Yurirei coming out in January with a whole lot of goodies for the first printing.

https://www.liar.co.jp/yuri_full-chorus
https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B077NCH2DM
>>
>>2491227
Do you know what the first print bonuses + amazon.co.jp bonuses are? I pre-ordered it blindly when it was announced a month ago but I still haven't heard what the physical contents will be.
>>
>>2491243
The official site now lists everything; it's the first link there. I think it was updated today.

Also looks like I fucked up the link, sorry. Needs a slash at the end:

https://www.liar.co.jp/yuri_full-chorus/
>>
>>2491243
Amazon bonus: looks like a B5 towel of Yuna and Hina.

first print: a drama CD
http://www.liar.co.jp/yuri_full-chorus/index.html
(see bottom)
>>
>>2490556
>"I would like to know if she is able to cancel it now, since she would get mine anyway and it would lose meaning to have 2 shirts that are exactly the same"
>Please keep in mind that excessive cancellations can affect your account's standing with AmiAmi, and can result in account restrictions or permanent account closure. We ask that you please be more careful with your orders in the future.
>Please note that we would be processing this cancellation as a special courtesy
What the FUCK AmiAmi, it was a QUESTION
>>
December is always a merry month for yuri. Already started the month strong with Galette and the pair of YagaKimi acrylics. This is the rest of my yuri month so far

>柚子森さん 4
>ふたりべや (5)
>出会い系サイトで妹と出会う話-333日目-
>明日、きみに会えたら 2
>私は君を泣かせたい 2
>安達としまむら 3
>ムルシエラゴ 11
>立花館To Lieあんぐる 5

Under consideration:
>熱帯魚は雪に焦がれる1
Skimmed the first chapter. Looks gay but since I don't know the author's intent I hesitate supporting it blindly.
>瞬きできない
>指先から滑り落ちるバレッタ
I can't find any samples for these but YH has been reliable lately so I think I'll just get them unless anyone knows they are unpleasant.
>>
Is Murcielago the only yuri-related series of Yen Press?
>>
>>2492786
They have Kiniro Mosaic.
>>
File: 02.jpg (335 KB, 1720x1200)
335 KB
335 KB JPG
>>2492012
>熱帯魚は雪に焦がれる
This is one of the new series I have the most hope for.
>>
>>2492786
They translated the LN series Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku.
>>
>>2492786
No. There's also Kiss And White Lily For My Dearest Girl.
>>
>>2492793
>>2493886
>>2494142
They're not very active in acquiring yuri, right? I was thinking which between SS or YP should I submit suggestions to. Or which is the lesser evil.
>>
>>2494431
YP if you want digital release.
>>
It looks like it may be a misnomer but does anyone know anything about 百合+カノジョ?
>>
File: DQ6YT37XcAAl-ij.jpg (112 KB, 703x1000)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>2495172
https://twitter.com/Comic_Be_Fusion/status/940856859543601152
https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/4865894314/
>女性同士は特殊な世界?
Looks legit.
>>
Can portable scanners produce good scans of manga/doujin?
>>
>>2495172
The fact that it mostly contains BL-artists worries me.
There's barely any information out yet so I'd personally wait.
http://glfan.seesaa.net/article/455545975.html
>>
>>2495172
>>2495200
>>2495390
Based on the publisher and author comments it seems like a self-insert yuri anthology. Basically a kinetic player-perspective yuri VN except you're reading from dead trees instead of liquid crystals.

There will also be a yaoi version of the same thing: https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/4865894306
>>
>>2495411
So there won't be couples of girls being gay? Then no, thanks.
>>
>>2495365
I tried one a while back and didn't get very good results. Better/newer models or a more skilled operator might get better results, but it didn't seem like a very good option.
>>
>>2495411
>self-insert
So no yuri then, just shit. The inclusion of 百合 in non-yuri titles is starting to get out of hand.
>>
>>2495519
>>2495594
Mind you the self-insert perspective just the impression I got; there's no certain information available.

What's IS certain, though, is that it will be about homosexual relationships between women. In that sense it will definitely be yuri.
>>
>>2495594
>>2495590
>self-insert of a clearly femMC is not yuri
Go suck cock, hetfags.
>>
>Hating on female self-insert

You know you want a girl to call you onee-chan
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ212833.html
>>
First, self-insertness is a retarded thing always and anyway that is ruining anime and manga series.
Second, if there is only one girl looking at the viewer like the cover suggets, how possibly can it be yuri if there aren't even two girls to begin with? I don't want to read about a girl who is in love with me, it's just as retarded as waifufagness.
>>
What do /u/ buy in regards to LNs? The first one I bought was the aunt age gap with Nakatani Nio art and now I want to buy more.

I already have Adachi to Shimamura in my cart.
>>
File: DMeBRujVwAAWVi9.jpg (490 KB, 1200x1781)
490 KB
490 KB JPG
>>2495745
There's Marimite, of course. The recent series I have the most hope for is 裏世界ピクニック. There were a couple of decently long lived series a few years back if you can find them, ニーナとうさぎと魔法の戦車 and 蒼穹のカルマ. I especially enjoyed the latter.

If you want porn, the 二次元ドリーム文庫 yuri books are worth a look. 百合ラブスレイブ was the best of those in my opinion.

This site is useful:
http://wikiwiki.jp/lilylibrary/?%BE%A6%B6%C8%BA%EE%C9%CA%2F%BE%AE%C0%E2
>>
>>2495709
If a series has art of a female character being in a relationship and having sex with a faceless female MC (or all the art is drawn from her PoV), then why wouldn't you call it yuri?

It's fine if you don't like self-insert (I don't particularly like it myself, although sometimes PoV art can be quite hot) but that doesn't mean it can't be yuri.
>>
>>2495810
If it is truly self-insert PoV art with only one on-page character then it will probably also fail the no-solo pic rules of /u/ and by that metric at least goes against the spirit of what /u/ is all about. Whether or not people still want to consider that yuri is up to them.

Let's talk about better things, like the fucking avalanche of yuri manga that is december. I spent over $200 this month on yuri manga alone and I'm considering what to get next.
>>
>>2495839
>the fucking avalanche of yuri manga that is december
What? I have only Yuzumori-san, Futaribeya, Adachi to Shimamura e Mochi au lait. What am I missing?

>>2495767
>ニーナとうさぎと魔法の戦車
>百合度 20%(4巻は70%)
>蒼穹のカルマ
>百合度 40%
>裏世界ピクニック
>百合度 %
This is sad. I know the last one is getting a manga adaption so I'll try that before.
I also read someone saying メルヘン・メドヘン before, since it's getting an anime the next season I'll be able to see if it's really worth.
>>
>>2495767
I never see anyone talk about LNs so that site is very helpful, thanks.

>>2496021
ガレット No.4, >柚子森さん 4, ふたりべや (5), 出会い系サイトで妹と出会う話-333日目-, 明日、きみに会えたら 2, 私は君を泣かせたい 2, 安達としまむら 3, ムルシエラゴ 11, 立花館To Lieあんぐる 5, 熱帯魚は雪に焦がれる1, 瞬きできない, 指先から滑り落ちるバレッタ

And that's not counting ones I haven't decided if it is worth the money yet like セントールの悩み 16, 緋弾のアリアAA(13), うらら迷路帖 (5) or the subtext kirara puts out.

I just looked at January and that month is going to be just as expensive. I'm very happy this much yuri is being made but I'm running out of shelf space at an alarming rate.
>>
>>2495745
The only ones I get are Marimite and Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku.
>>
File: 1493769544313.jpg (828 KB, 2721x1280)
828 KB
828 KB JPG
>>2496078
>緋弾のアリアAA(13)
This was delayed until January, but what does a series have to do to make it worth the money?
>>
>>2496116
That series specifically is one I currently don't have enough interest in to spend $100 buying it all. That's comparable to a dozen yuri of many varieties.

Also I consider longer running series, particularly ones with anime, to be safe to hold out on buying since they are unlikely to sell out. The same can't be said for many yuri which disappears in a year or two, or sometimes as early as its first print run.
>>
>>2496209
Long running series are harder to get into for sure. I just think that series is notably underrated, so I advertise for it when I can.
>>
File: yhnewseries.jpg (344 KB, 1254x600)
344 KB
344 KB JPG
Two new A++++ would read again series started in the latest YH:

ガラスの靴を脱ぎ捨てて (by 桐山はるか, haven't seen anything by them before)
君は少女 (by ななつ藤, author of ハルユリ)
>>
>>2496541
>ガラスの靴を脱ぎ捨てて (by 桐山はるか, haven't seen anything by them before)
That story is a one-shot, but the start of a series of them, rather than a serialization of that story.

Artist is https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=956840
>>
>>2496551
Ah dang, you're right, I got a bit too excited. Oh well, it's great anyway.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.