[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/u/ - Yuri

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 44 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: Jennifers-Body-10.jpg (84 KB, 1600x964)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
High school bitches and the nerds who love them edition.

Previous thread here:
>>2382195
>>
File: images(2).jpg (33 KB, 739x415)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
About "Our love story", do you guys think they had a happy ending? The movie let much open...

By the way, is there more asian movie released recently?
>>
File: 46548961648.png (155 KB, 624x352)
155 KB
155 KB PNG
>>
>>2440208
>>>/ck/
>>
What you guys think about, Boku wa Mari no naka liveaction?
>>
Potential lesbian pairing in season 3 episode 14 (aka: 314 ‘El Matadero’) of Fear the Walking Dead?

Alicia has gone off on her own after being told she should find someone who is great at having sex, but is also funny. There is a clip out there of her encountering a female - who originally looks hostile - but may save her later in the episode. Some sites are already calling her Alicia's ally. What if she and said girl head off to the cabin for two, have lot of hot sex, and eventually (after something compromises the cabin) the two return to the main group where Alicia introduces everyone to her lesbian lover?
>>
>>2440664
Not gonna happen. After the Lexa debacle I have a hard time believing ADC, ADC's agent, and AMC would risk another gay girl in dystopia storyline so soon. They will subtext the fuck out of it though, because that's always a safe way to queer bait without ruffling too many feathers.

Thank fuck Alicia is off on her own though. The way FtWD wastes her character is a tragedy. If they actually fix her character's trajectory I might even pick up the series again.
>>
>>2440664
But it's a Walking Dead series. So, who cares?
>>
>>2440279
Can't see how it'd be any more /u/ than the manga version.

Still salty about that ending, 75% from the lack of /u/ and 25% from it being so abrupt and unsatisfying narratively. Very little sense of who the 'real' Mari is or of what their lives turned into after figuring everything out, no confrontation OR closure with her mom, just overall a very unsatisfying 'that's it?' feeling. I would have fucking loved it if it had the guts to show her actually getting treatment for her issues instead of having the misadventures of two girls with varying degrees of mental issues conveniently solve said issues through the power of quirkiness.
>>
A few days ago I watched Jawbreaker, Judy Greer's character was pretty much in love with Charlotte Ayana's character, and Rose McGowan flirted with everyone.
>>
And I thought that the Asian tech girl in Lucifer would turn to be genki gay, instead with season 3 we get confirmation she's into hot muscle guys instead.

Marvel Inhumans too rather looks like something which won't have any gay female characters in it.

Z Nation maybe will get something, but I'm not holding my breath.

Grey Anatomy another season got Arizona getting with italian girl instead of polish heritage one.

Gotham might get some bisexual female baiting again this season.

NCIS New Orleans has one of the main cast being still a lesbian but max we will get might be one episode focusing on her romance like other character will get.

>>2440689
The only gay girl in the Walking Dead TV series seems to be Tara, I don't think they would want to bait Lexa gay followers into this franchise, knowing well that it will have bad end.

So little actual gay female content is sad.
>>
>>2441583
>NCIS
Sonja or Brody? Or have they killed off one/both of them and have been replaced? It's been a while since I've watched it.
>>
>>2441587
Vanessa Ferlito as Tammy Gregorio, FBI Agent / NCIS Special Agent (season 3–)
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqKY9o5igAI

I never watched Black Mirror: apparently it has a lesbian episode with a sad ending
>>
>>2442508
It's not a sad ending. It's in fact probably the happiest ending that show ever did.
>>
>>2442508
It is a happy ending, though how they wrapped-up the ending of the episode wasn't all that convincing to me.
>>
>>2440208
More movies and shows need women kissing like this. I'm bored of cutesy pecks on the lips or weak tongue play. I wanna see them trying to devour each other's face.
>>
>>2442508
ooh, nice. Though I don't feel like I'm missing out on much watching just this music video
>>
File: San Junipero.webm (2.63 MB, 1280x580)
2.63 MB
2.63 MB WEBM
>>2442833
It's just one self-contained episode.
>>
>>2442833
They're both grannies having sexy adventures in a vr simulation.
>>
>>2442956
oh well. That's kinda sweet, but I didn't need to know that.
>>
File: ezgif_10.gif (896 KB, 300x169)
896 KB
896 KB GIF
Japanese band: Scandal
Song: Koisuru Universe!!

Memebers Mami and Tomomi kissing in their new MV. I always shipped them together but never thought it would actually happen, was literally screaming when I saw this

Full video: https://vimeo.com/236956849
Lyrics: http://www.scandal-heaven.com/t13953-koisuru-universe-single-lyrics#750639
>>
>>2441583
Z Nation was supposed to have something ages ago but they are fucking cowards. The show is fun but I'm not going to hold my breath that they will ever deliver on their promise.

>genki gay
Knew it was a lost cause because of where it was but I had the same feeling.

>inhumans
Wouldn't we know ahead of time since they are from the comics? And considering how they always change gay characters straight it never stood a chance anyway.

Only thing I have small hopes for delivering is if the potential lesbian in Mr Robot shows up in the coming season.

>>2442984
Spoilers for anyone who doesn't want to waste their time on it because I was an anon who saw it mentioned here and felt cheated because no one bothered saying how much it sucked
The awkward girl was cute but her love interest spends 90% of the time either crying about her dead husband or going around having het orgies and being an angsty bitch. The reluctant /u/ ending felt like a weak handout and to make it worse even though people say it isn't depressing (compared to the rest of the series) it still was a downer
>>
>>2442952
Just as I was about to say I'm tired of seeing the basic kiss and face holding with no throw down on the bed in a I want to ravage you feeling then all the sudden the webm has the on to the bed after kissing scene.
>>
>>2443213
>her love interest spends 90% of the time either crying about her dead husband or going around having het orgies
Just so everyone knows, this Anon is not very good at math and there are no het orgies, or significant oncreen het at all.
>>
File: DEAD.gif (1.76 MB, 500x200)
1.76 MB
1.76 MB GIF
I'M STILL NOT OVER THIS.

Anyone watching s4 know what's going on with Clarke/lesbianism these days?
>>
>>2443472
LOL. I remember marathoning this after getting baited by the kiss webm posted on /tv/. It was so bad.
>>
>>2443472
>I'M STILL NOT OVER THIS.
Who the fuck is? I will be salty until the day I die.

>what's going on with Clarke/lesbianism these days?
Didn't watch, but apparently Clarke and Nylah were basically shacked up for most of it. Which is fucking hilarious because it gets the shitard Bellarke shippers all twisted up. And yes, before you ask, they did indeed immediately start claiming that the Clarke/Nylah relationship was abusive. And then Clarke literally shot at Bellamy and you should've seen how desperately they tried to justify that as romance.
>>
>>2443475
I'm actually amazed that such a terrible show still managed to destroy my mental well-being so comprehensively.

>>2443493
Toooo be honest, I skipped through season 3 and only watched the scenes with Clarke or Lexa in them. Nylah is that chick Clarke runs into and fuggs once at the beginning of s3, right? I mean, gun violence is pretty romantic. What's so abusive about Clarke/Nylah?
>>
>>2443495
>What's so abusive about Clarke/Nylah?
Every ship you dislike is abusive on tumblr.
>>
>>2443502
Right, that. You'd think tumblr would be all about the lesbeans though. Maybe I should try watching s4 for the new lezzers, but... Clexa ;___;
>>
>>2440208
What's this even from?
>>
>>2443506
Het shippers always far outnumber gay ones when the option is there, it's just that it's more difficult than ever to tell a lot of the time in the bubbles tumblrs blogging style produces.
>>
>>2443506
There are plenty of het shippers on tumblr, but they're still part of the hyperprogressive culture they have there. This can have hilarious results, like "queer Makorra, heteronormative Korrasami".
>>
>>2443138
Nice! Not really my kind of music but cool nonetheless
>>
>>2443495
>What's so abusive about Clarke/Nylah?
Apparently Clarke was just ~using Nylah for comfort sex~ and some shit so it was emotional abuse. That's like the worst thing you can do to a person! Not like blaming Clarke for abandoning everybody and for causing all the death and destruction. That's Bellamy's romantic go-to line, so that's ok.

>Het shippers always far outnumber gay ones
The biggest annoyance from het shippers is they're so damn entitled. Like sure us femslash shippers clamor about rep and all that, but those idiots expect everything to go their way even when literally everybody involved in the show tells them it's not happening, and even though there are millions of ships out there that give them exactly what they want.

>>2443531
>queer Makorra, heteronormative Korrasami
That was one of the most beautiful things that ever came out of fandom. I'm so glad I was around for that. Whenever Clexa gets me down, I remember that and laugh.
>>
>>2443527
Little Witch Academia.
>>
>>2443531
>queer Makorra, heteronormative Korrasami
I'm afraid to google it.
>>
>>2443705
Just go ask the Avatar thread. They could use the distraction.
>>
>>2443706
>walk in
>it's the "was there build up or not" discussion again
They seem to be having fun.
>>
>>2443709
There was no build up. But they still won and now they have a comic to retroactively fix the relationship.

Why can't they just take it?
>>
>>2443712
Out >>2408481 out out out. This thread isn't for your pedantic shit due to blindness
>>
>>2443713
Any random anime with a primarily female cast that's not harem has a better build up than the roughly 5 total minutes of significant Korra and Asami interaction. Including baby shit like Precure.
>>
>>2443712
It's /u/ that simply can't stop looking a gift horse in the mouth. I marked it down as a win, read some fics and moved on with occassionally going back for art and stuff.
>>
>>2443716
Well. Overwatch had shittier build up.
>>
Any opinions on the /u/ romance in The Bold Type?
>>
File: lwaao3.png (17 KB, 406x400)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>>2443697
This.
>>
>>2443721
Overwatch had no build up. To be fair, it barely has any lore at all, so that wasn't surprising. I'd be more annoyed if the poster girl got proper build up for her relationship while 20 or so other characters in the roster had to sit back and wait for their turn.
>>
>>2443733
That's because the main writer and a couple of other people on the team favor Gency.

Anyway, live action.
>>
>>2443733
>spreading lies
If you wanna start a fire go shit posting the overwatch thread, not here. Although it seems like you're just mad and should go to /v/ if you wanna shitpost.
>>
>>2443724
Kinda unfair if the cast is mainly female and only got a couple of token males.
Also yaoi eclipses het or yuri shipping.
>>
>>2443736
>Het shippers always far outnumber gay ones when the option is there
You're right about yaoi, but LWA had a legit het choice.
>>
>>2443737
It's generally speaking, not just LWA, but also live action.
>>
Mod please delete all posts not related to lesbians in live-action pls, can't be bothered ot report them all.
>>
can anyone recommend me a dorama japa or korean?
>>
>>2444584
>Lily Fever
>EP01–There’s no way I am a murderer
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgT7UBXSh54
>>
>>2443724
And I bet if Netflix had a survey of everyone who watched the show casual het shippers would still vastly outnumber yuri shippers. It's just that lesbians seem to really like writing fanfiction.
>>
>>2444591
thanks
>>
>>2444591
It's only have 8 episodes?
>>
So apparently OuaT new gay character is the new Alice, who works for Rumple in Fairytale land and apparently in the real world.
Things seem to point out to her and the new bad guy daughter, Drizella one of Cinderella's stepsisters, are going to become a thing.
Thou some people seem to think they are gonna introduce a disposable love interest in the second part of the season.
Knowing OuaT it could be.
Personally i already can see that the ship is going to be Alice/Drizella no matter what happens in canon, they are too much like SQ in looks and background.
I almost don't care but i watched the ep and it wasn't bad, just meh.
>>
>>2440003
I saw this dorama and wanted to know if it's yuri
Does anyone know?
>>
>>2444676
>OuaT
Small question, seeing this is 7th season I want to pick it up, what past seasons had gay characters in it?
>>
>>2444815
As far as I know, there's a only a one-off episode with Ruby/Dorothy (I think) and then they go away.
>>
File: 1.gif (2.45 MB, 384x210)
2.45 MB
2.45 MB GIF
This happened on SNL last night, apparently.
>>
>>2444894
But she felt nothing...
>>
>>2444911
So the usual ratings bait then?
>>
>>2444923
Well, the whole Wonder Woman sketch shows how disappointing was the movie for lesbians. And Kate McKinnon is a lesbian so she was fucking lucky to be kissed by Gal Gadot last night.
>>
>>2444911
That was like finding out that t.a.t.u aren't actually lesbians.
>>
>>2444976
They aren't? No!
>>
What about them? Does anyone know these girls?
>>
>>2444815
>>2444819
Outside of the SQ shipping, it really wasn't my thing, i guess you could pick up the Frozen season...the plot of that season + Elsa is gay af.
Theres some eps with Mulan and Red that i bet that were supposed to be the groundwork for their romance, but in the end they decided to throw a curve ball and made Red/Dorothy a thing, Ouat is weird and dumb like that.
>>
>>2445062
I tried giving the new season a chance by watching the first episode Friday, but it was awful. I couldn't stand their main character, didn't like the non-white Cinderella, didn't like her kid, didn't like the new lead bad girl. Overall I saw nothing redeeming, nor worth the continued watch. I'm dropping the show. The only way I'm going to watch any future episodes is if someone posts on here that an episode was all lesbian in which case I [i] may [/i] go back and watch that one episode.
>>
>>2445104
I liked it, it reminded me when OuaT was 'good' like the first half of the first season...then it became what it was...
I liked Cinderella, except that scene were she decided not to kill the prince, the main dude its super meh.
And Hook shouldn't be in this, even if the producers love the character/actor, he being in the real world just complicates stuff considering that the old main character actress simply is not gonna come back after next ep.
>>
>>2441480
Yeah, it got pretty dykey.
>>
>>2444615
>lesbians seem to really like writing fanfiction
Well, we kind of have to, since we get hardly anything in canon.
>>
>>2445029
Well? Aren't you going to tell us?
>>
Come on Supergirl and Riverdale, give me something this season!
>>
>>2445583
Both these shows are terrible mang, but if Riverdale gets some Cheryl/new snake girl. I'm gonna watch.
>>
>>2445029
Hilarious, can't believe I'm seeing this here. That's an argentinian show, called Las Estrellas.
Curly haired girl was "straight" while redhead was pining for her. Eventually they ended up... dating? I'm not sure, I dropped it a while ago. They do seem to kiss quite a bit.
That's not the main subject of the show though.
>>
>>2445588
We used to talk about Vecinos en Guerra some years ago.
The blond girl was super hot, the other one was a total cunt.
>>
>>2445583
>Come on Supergirl ... , give me something this season!

I was watching the start of the new episode, and thinking to myself:
Oh, god. I thought we were rid of that shit bag guy with the previous season finale, but no there he was again...when suddenly it showed some women I don't recall seeing before, and she leaves him behind to embrace her. I have hope for this season now...but I fear they might make her evil
>>
>>2446360
Ah shit... That was her mom...
>>
>>2446360
I really don't care about SC shipping, but i don't think i ever seen a tv show so in love with a love interest as SG is with Mon El, not even Arrow when it became The Felicity and Friends show...
That said, i hope Reign becomes Alex LI after they end her relationship with Maggie.
>>
>>2443510
L Word.
>>
>>2446368
That's not the worst thing in the world.
>>
>Jackie chan's daughter is a lesbian
>She is fucking a pretty girl right now
>no doujins/fics of these two yet
>>
>>2447214
You sure it's a daughter?
>>
>>2447237
It's a butch lesbian.
>>
>>2447214
>doujins/fics of real people
Anon, I want you to check yourself before you wreck yourself.
>>
>>2447379
ikr
>>
>>2447214
Maybe because it looks like a dude.
>>
No lesbian FBI agent in first episode of Mr Robot.

And it seems in 2nd season of Shannara Chronicles Eretria got a really cute and hot gf during the timeskip, but it really looks that will go badly since she needs to find that Shannara harem protag, she says she doesn't have feelings for him anymore but then it can easily change.
>>
File: 1495583797194.jpg (134 KB, 1280x690)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
I hesitated to watch this movie for many years because of all the negativity it gets. Now I watched it and I never expected it to be a yuri story.

Don't watch it though, she doesn't get a happy end.
>>
>>2448182
Why do people feel the need to not just include a source's name? Does it make them feel superior or something? Do they think it's "spoonfeeding"?
Yes, it's generally easy to find out sources, but why do people do this?
>>
File: runaways-karo-nico.gif (2.98 MB, 268x200)
2.98 MB
2.98 MB GIF
Apparently the two first eps of Runaways leaked, they apparently aren't shying away from Karolina being gay af, the scene were she goes rainbows happens literally after she watches a couple of girls making out in a party.
They did changed stuff from her backstory, her parents aren't movie stars, they are cult leaders that worship The Gibborin and her power limiter comes from that cult and theres an almost molested scene that Chase stops after she blacks out after going rainbow for the first time.
Oh, and the eps are actually in russian so, i'm waiting to actually watching them until they are released in english next month.
Some non-/u/ changes they did is that Gert and Molly now are kinda step sisters, and is not a mutant or even an Inhuman. Gert is in your face all over Chase.
And apparently Karolina knows the girl The Pride sacrifices.
>>
File: runaways-kissu.gif (2.12 MB, 400x225)
2.12 MB
2.12 MB GIF
tumblr
yeah...i know.
>>
File: runaways-rainbow-hands.gif (2.81 MB, 400x225)
2.81 MB
2.81 MB GIF
WARNING
tumblr
>>
>>2446385
Mon-El is just so unworthy of being with Kara. like, what does she see in him? and the most OOC thing is that it's Alex who told her to go for him.
>>
>>2448533
nothing happens when i search for Пoбeги
where's the loot?
>>
>>2448584
I think they were on a streaming site called seria-z dot net.
I didn't check.
>>
>>2448584
>Пoбeги
It's either going to be "Бeглeцы" or "Paнэвэйc", if whoever translated it was feeling particularly retarded.
>>
yeah, spasibo.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (241 KB, 1920x824)
241 KB
241 KB JPG
>>2448341
It is Martyrs.

Anyway, because of how much I liked it I tried a second French horror. And to my great surprise, it was yet an other yuri story!

Don't watch this one either. Apparently French people hate lesbians and just want them to suffer.
>>
>>2448783
You should watch Mystère à la Tour Eiffel
>>
Latest episode of NCIS New Orleans was nice. Got a little Gregorio/Eva.
>>
I must confess I just finished watching Xena, I didn't watch it back in the day like everyone else.

That ending was weird. I never thought it would end in Japan of all places.
>>
I just watched schoolgirl complex and, while i was expecting "light and fluffy" it was kind of the opposite (but still good and worth watching). Aoi Morikawa is SUPER cute too.

I have to wonder.though--is there such a thing as a japanese movie, with lesbian romance as a central theme, which does not revolve around love triangles or unrequited feelings? I guess it's rare enough in yuri manga that one shouldnt be surprised at its absence in film
>>
>>2449595
There's an indie adaptation of Yamaji Ebine's Love My Life that doesn't have such things.
>>
File: 718mzk7sUqL._SL1500_.jpg (196 KB, 1500x923)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
Are there more movies like Room in Rome out there?
Regarding the story/erotic ratio. Porn with a decent story, basically.
>>
File: futari2.jpg (166 KB, 1279x702)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
Episode 2 of the live action "Futari Monologue" is out:
https://abema.tv/channels/drama/slots/91kszJh7Evk6f9
I had to connect through a vpn for the site to work.

First episode was out a few months ago:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kH3xUnDm26s
>>
>>2450770
Out of context I'd think one of them passed gas based on that picture.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.