[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/u/ - Yuri

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: Jennifers-Body-10.jpg (84 KB, 1600x964)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
High school bitches and the nerds who love them edition.

Previous thread here:
>>2382195
>>
File: images(2).jpg (33 KB, 739x415)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
About "Our love story", do you guys think they had a happy ending? The movie let much open...

By the way, is there more asian movie released recently?
>>
File: 46548961648.png (155 KB, 624x352)
155 KB
155 KB PNG
>>
>>2440208
>>>/ck/
>>
What you guys think about, Boku wa Mari no naka liveaction?
>>
Potential lesbian pairing in season 3 episode 14 (aka: 314 ‘El Matadero’) of Fear the Walking Dead?

Alicia has gone off on her own after being told she should find someone who is great at having sex, but is also funny. There is a clip out there of her encountering a female - who originally looks hostile - but may save her later in the episode. Some sites are already calling her Alicia's ally. What if she and said girl head off to the cabin for two, have lot of hot sex, and eventually (after something compromises the cabin) the two return to the main group where Alicia introduces everyone to her lesbian lover?
>>
>>2440664
Not gonna happen. After the Lexa debacle I have a hard time believing ADC, ADC's agent, and AMC would risk another gay girl in dystopia storyline so soon. They will subtext the fuck out of it though, because that's always a safe way to queer bait without ruffling too many feathers.

Thank fuck Alicia is off on her own though. The way FtWD wastes her character is a tragedy. If they actually fix her character's trajectory I might even pick up the series again.
>>
>>2440664
But it's a Walking Dead series. So, who cares?
>>
>>2440279
Can't see how it'd be any more /u/ than the manga version.

Still salty about that ending, 75% from the lack of /u/ and 25% from it being so abrupt and unsatisfying narratively. Very little sense of who the 'real' Mari is or of what their lives turned into after figuring everything out, no confrontation OR closure with her mom, just overall a very unsatisfying 'that's it?' feeling. I would have fucking loved it if it had the guts to show her actually getting treatment for her issues instead of having the misadventures of two girls with varying degrees of mental issues conveniently solve said issues through the power of quirkiness.
>>
A few days ago I watched Jawbreaker, Judy Greer's character was pretty much in love with Charlotte Ayana's character, and Rose McGowan flirted with everyone.
>>
And I thought that the Asian tech girl in Lucifer would turn to be genki gay, instead with season 3 we get confirmation she's into hot muscle guys instead.

Marvel Inhumans too rather looks like something which won't have any gay female characters in it.

Z Nation maybe will get something, but I'm not holding my breath.

Grey Anatomy another season got Arizona getting with italian girl instead of polish heritage one.

Gotham might get some bisexual female baiting again this season.

NCIS New Orleans has one of the main cast being still a lesbian but max we will get might be one episode focusing on her romance like other character will get.

>>2440689
The only gay girl in the Walking Dead TV series seems to be Tara, I don't think they would want to bait Lexa gay followers into this franchise, knowing well that it will have bad end.

So little actual gay female content is sad.
>>
>>2441583
>NCIS
Sonja or Brody? Or have they killed off one/both of them and have been replaced? It's been a while since I've watched it.
>>
>>2441587
Vanessa Ferlito as Tammy Gregorio, FBI Agent / NCIS Special Agent (season 3–)
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqKY9o5igAI

I never watched Black Mirror: apparently it has a lesbian episode with a sad ending
>>
>>2442508
It's not a sad ending. It's in fact probably the happiest ending that show ever did.
>>
>>2442508
It is a happy ending, though how they wrapped-up the ending of the episode wasn't all that convincing to me.
>>
>>2440208
More movies and shows need women kissing like this. I'm bored of cutesy pecks on the lips or weak tongue play. I wanna see them trying to devour each other's face.
>>
>>2442508
ooh, nice. Though I don't feel like I'm missing out on much watching just this music video
>>
File: San Junipero.webm (2.63 MB, 1280x580)
2.63 MB
2.63 MB WEBM
>>2442833
It's just one self-contained episode.
>>
>>2442833
They're both grannies having sexy adventures in a vr simulation.
>>
>>2442956
oh well. That's kinda sweet, but I didn't need to know that.
>>
File: ezgif_10.gif (896 KB, 300x169)
896 KB
896 KB GIF
Japanese band: Scandal
Song: Koisuru Universe!!

Memebers Mami and Tomomi kissing in their new MV. I always shipped them together but never thought it would actually happen, was literally screaming when I saw this

Full video: https://vimeo.com/236956849
Lyrics: http://www.scandal-heaven.com/t13953-koisuru-universe-single-lyrics#750639
>>
>>2441583
Z Nation was supposed to have something ages ago but they are fucking cowards. The show is fun but I'm not going to hold my breath that they will ever deliver on their promise.

>genki gay
Knew it was a lost cause because of where it was but I had the same feeling.

>inhumans
Wouldn't we know ahead of time since they are from the comics? And considering how they always change gay characters straight it never stood a chance anyway.

Only thing I have small hopes for delivering is if the potential lesbian in Mr Robot shows up in the coming season.

>>2442984
Spoilers for anyone who doesn't want to waste their time on it because I was an anon who saw it mentioned here and felt cheated because no one bothered saying how much it sucked
The awkward girl was cute but her love interest spends 90% of the time either crying about her dead husband or going around having het orgies and being an angsty bitch. The reluctant /u/ ending felt like a weak handout and to make it worse even though people say it isn't depressing (compared to the rest of the series) it still was a downer
>>
>>2442952
Just as I was about to say I'm tired of seeing the basic kiss and face holding with no throw down on the bed in a I want to ravage you feeling then all the sudden the webm has the on to the bed after kissing scene.
>>
>>2443213
>her love interest spends 90% of the time either crying about her dead husband or going around having het orgies
Just so everyone knows, this Anon is not very good at math and there are no het orgies, or significant oncreen het at all.
>>
File: DEAD.gif (1.76 MB, 500x200)
1.76 MB
1.76 MB GIF
I'M STILL NOT OVER THIS.

Anyone watching s4 know what's going on with Clarke/lesbianism these days?
>>
>>2443472
LOL. I remember marathoning this after getting baited by the kiss webm posted on /tv/. It was so bad.
>>
>>2443472
>I'M STILL NOT OVER THIS.
Who the fuck is? I will be salty until the day I die.

>what's going on with Clarke/lesbianism these days?
Didn't watch, but apparently Clarke and Nylah were basically shacked up for most of it. Which is fucking hilarious because it gets the shitard Bellarke shippers all twisted up. And yes, before you ask, they did indeed immediately start claiming that the Clarke/Nylah relationship was abusive. And then Clarke literally shot at Bellamy and you should've seen how desperately they tried to justify that as romance.
>>
>>2443475
I'm actually amazed that such a terrible show still managed to destroy my mental well-being so comprehensively.

>>2443493
Toooo be honest, I skipped through season 3 and only watched the scenes with Clarke or Lexa in them. Nylah is that chick Clarke runs into and fuggs once at the beginning of s3, right? I mean, gun violence is pretty romantic. What's so abusive about Clarke/Nylah?
>>
>>2443495
>What's so abusive about Clarke/Nylah?
Every ship you dislike is abusive on tumblr.
>>
>>2443502
Right, that. You'd think tumblr would be all about the lesbeans though. Maybe I should try watching s4 for the new lezzers, but... Clexa ;___;
>>
>>2440208
What's this even from?
>>
>>2443506
Het shippers always far outnumber gay ones when the option is there, it's just that it's more difficult than ever to tell a lot of the time in the bubbles tumblrs blogging style produces.
>>
>>2443506
There are plenty of het shippers on tumblr, but they're still part of the hyperprogressive culture they have there. This can have hilarious results, like "queer Makorra, heteronormative Korrasami".
>>
>>2443138
Nice! Not really my kind of music but cool nonetheless
>>
>>2443495
>What's so abusive about Clarke/Nylah?
Apparently Clarke was just ~using Nylah for comfort sex~ and some shit so it was emotional abuse. That's like the worst thing you can do to a person! Not like blaming Clarke for abandoning everybody and for causing all the death and destruction. That's Bellamy's romantic go-to line, so that's ok.

>Het shippers always far outnumber gay ones
The biggest annoyance from het shippers is they're so damn entitled. Like sure us femslash shippers clamor about rep and all that, but those idiots expect everything to go their way even when literally everybody involved in the show tells them it's not happening, and even though there are millions of ships out there that give them exactly what they want.

>>2443531
>queer Makorra, heteronormative Korrasami
That was one of the most beautiful things that ever came out of fandom. I'm so glad I was around for that. Whenever Clexa gets me down, I remember that and laugh.
>>
>>2443527
Little Witch Academia.
>>
>>2443531
>queer Makorra, heteronormative Korrasami
I'm afraid to google it.
>>
>>2443705
Just go ask the Avatar thread. They could use the distraction.
>>
>>2443706
>walk in
>it's the "was there build up or not" discussion again
They seem to be having fun.
>>
>>2443709
There was no build up. But they still won and now they have a comic to retroactively fix the relationship.

Why can't they just take it?
>>
>>2443712
Out >>2408481 out out out. This thread isn't for your pedantic shit due to blindness
>>
>>2443713
Any random anime with a primarily female cast that's not harem has a better build up than the roughly 5 total minutes of significant Korra and Asami interaction. Including baby shit like Precure.
>>
>>2443712
It's /u/ that simply can't stop looking a gift horse in the mouth. I marked it down as a win, read some fics and moved on with occassionally going back for art and stuff.
>>
>>2443716
Well. Overwatch had shittier build up.
>>
Any opinions on the /u/ romance in The Bold Type?
>>
File: lwaao3.png (17 KB, 406x400)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>>2443697
This.
>>
>>2443721
Overwatch had no build up. To be fair, it barely has any lore at all, so that wasn't surprising. I'd be more annoyed if the poster girl got proper build up for her relationship while 20 or so other characters in the roster had to sit back and wait for their turn.
>>
>>2443733
That's because the main writer and a couple of other people on the team favor Gency.

Anyway, live action.
>>
>>2443733
>spreading lies
If you wanna start a fire go shit posting the overwatch thread, not here. Although it seems like you're just mad and should go to /v/ if you wanna shitpost.
>>
>>2443724
Kinda unfair if the cast is mainly female and only got a couple of token males.
Also yaoi eclipses het or yuri shipping.
>>
>>2443736
>Het shippers always far outnumber gay ones when the option is there
You're right about yaoi, but LWA had a legit het choice.
>>
>>2443737
It's generally speaking, not just LWA, but also live action.
>>
Mod please delete all posts not related to lesbians in live-action pls, can't be bothered ot report them all.
>>
can anyone recommend me a dorama japa or korean?
>>
>>2444584
>Lily Fever
>EP01–There’s no way I am a murderer
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgT7UBXSh54
>>
>>2443724
And I bet if Netflix had a survey of everyone who watched the show casual het shippers would still vastly outnumber yuri shippers. It's just that lesbians seem to really like writing fanfiction.
>>
>>2444591
thanks
>>
>>2444591
It's only have 8 episodes?
>>
So apparently OuaT new gay character is the new Alice, who works for Rumple in Fairytale land and apparently in the real world.
Things seem to point out to her and the new bad guy daughter, Drizella one of Cinderella's stepsisters, are going to become a thing.
Thou some people seem to think they are gonna introduce a disposable love interest in the second part of the season.
Knowing OuaT it could be.
Personally i already can see that the ship is going to be Alice/Drizella no matter what happens in canon, they are too much like SQ in looks and background.
I almost don't care but i watched the ep and it wasn't bad, just meh.
>>
>>2440003
I saw this dorama and wanted to know if it's yuri
Does anyone know?
>>
>>2444676
>OuaT
Small question, seeing this is 7th season I want to pick it up, what past seasons had gay characters in it?
>>
>>2444815
As far as I know, there's a only a one-off episode with Ruby/Dorothy (I think) and then they go away.
>>
File: 1.gif (2.45 MB, 384x210)
2.45 MB
2.45 MB GIF
This happened on SNL last night, apparently.
>>
>>2444894
But she felt nothing...
>>
>>2444911
So the usual ratings bait then?
>>
>>2444923
Well, the whole Wonder Woman sketch shows how disappointing was the movie for lesbians. And Kate McKinnon is a lesbian so she was fucking lucky to be kissed by Gal Gadot last night.
>>
>>2444911
That was like finding out that t.a.t.u aren't actually lesbians.
>>
>>2444976
They aren't? No!
>>
What about them? Does anyone know these girls?
>>
>>2444815
>>2444819
Outside of the SQ shipping, it really wasn't my thing, i guess you could pick up the Frozen season...the plot of that season + Elsa is gay af.
Theres some eps with Mulan and Red that i bet that were supposed to be the groundwork for their romance, but in the end they decided to throw a curve ball and made Red/Dorothy a thing, Ouat is weird and dumb like that.
>>
>>2445062
I tried giving the new season a chance by watching the first episode Friday, but it was awful. I couldn't stand their main character, didn't like the non-white Cinderella, didn't like her kid, didn't like the new lead bad girl. Overall I saw nothing redeeming, nor worth the continued watch. I'm dropping the show. The only way I'm going to watch any future episodes is if someone posts on here that an episode was all lesbian in which case I [i] may [/i] go back and watch that one episode.
>>
>>2445104
I liked it, it reminded me when OuaT was 'good' like the first half of the first season...then it became what it was...
I liked Cinderella, except that scene were she decided not to kill the prince, the main dude its super meh.
And Hook shouldn't be in this, even if the producers love the character/actor, he being in the real world just complicates stuff considering that the old main character actress simply is not gonna come back after next ep.
>>
>>2441480
Yeah, it got pretty dykey.
>>
>>2444615
>lesbians seem to really like writing fanfiction
Well, we kind of have to, since we get hardly anything in canon.
>>
>>2445029
Well? Aren't you going to tell us?
>>
Come on Supergirl and Riverdale, give me something this season!
>>
>>2445583
Both these shows are terrible mang, but if Riverdale gets some Cheryl/new snake girl. I'm gonna watch.
>>
>>2445029
Hilarious, can't believe I'm seeing this here. That's an argentinian show, called Las Estrellas.
Curly haired girl was "straight" while redhead was pining for her. Eventually they ended up... dating? I'm not sure, I dropped it a while ago. They do seem to kiss quite a bit.
That's not the main subject of the show though.
>>
>>2445588
We used to talk about Vecinos en Guerra some years ago.
The blond girl was super hot, the other one was a total cunt.
>>
>>2445583
>Come on Supergirl ... , give me something this season!

I was watching the start of the new episode, and thinking to myself:
Oh, god. I thought we were rid of that shit bag guy with the previous season finale, but no there he was again...when suddenly it showed some women I don't recall seeing before, and she leaves him behind to embrace her. I have hope for this season now...but I fear they might make her evil
>>
>>2446360
Ah shit... That was her mom...
>>
>>2446360
I really don't care about SC shipping, but i don't think i ever seen a tv show so in love with a love interest as SG is with Mon El, not even Arrow when it became The Felicity and Friends show...
That said, i hope Reign becomes Alex LI after they end her relationship with Maggie.
>>
>>2443510
L Word.
>>
>>2446368
That's not the worst thing in the world.
>>
>Jackie chan's daughter is a lesbian
>She is fucking a pretty girl right now
>no doujins/fics of these two yet
>>
>>2447214
You sure it's a daughter?
>>
>>2447237
It's a butch lesbian.
>>
>>2447214
>doujins/fics of real people
Anon, I want you to check yourself before you wreck yourself.
>>
>>2447379
ikr
>>
>>2447214
Maybe because it looks like a dude.
>>
No lesbian FBI agent in first episode of Mr Robot.

And it seems in 2nd season of Shannara Chronicles Eretria got a really cute and hot gf during the timeskip, but it really looks that will go badly since she needs to find that Shannara harem protag, she says she doesn't have feelings for him anymore but then it can easily change.
>>
File: 1495583797194.jpg (134 KB, 1280x690)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
I hesitated to watch this movie for many years because of all the negativity it gets. Now I watched it and I never expected it to be a yuri story.

Don't watch it though, she doesn't get a happy end.
>>
>>2448182
Why do people feel the need to not just include a source's name? Does it make them feel superior or something? Do they think it's "spoonfeeding"?
Yes, it's generally easy to find out sources, but why do people do this?
>>
File: runaways-karo-nico.gif (2.98 MB, 268x200)
2.98 MB
2.98 MB GIF
Apparently the two first eps of Runaways leaked, they apparently aren't shying away from Karolina being gay af, the scene were she goes rainbows happens literally after she watches a couple of girls making out in a party.
They did changed stuff from her backstory, her parents aren't movie stars, they are cult leaders that worship The Gibborin and her power limiter comes from that cult and theres an almost molested scene that Chase stops after she blacks out after going rainbow for the first time.
Oh, and the eps are actually in russian so, i'm waiting to actually watching them until they are released in english next month.
Some non-/u/ changes they did is that Gert and Molly now are kinda step sisters, and is not a mutant or even an Inhuman. Gert is in your face all over Chase.
And apparently Karolina knows the girl The Pride sacrifices.
>>
File: runaways-kissu.gif (2.12 MB, 400x225)
2.12 MB
2.12 MB GIF
tumblr
yeah...i know.
>>
File: runaways-rainbow-hands.gif (2.81 MB, 400x225)
2.81 MB
2.81 MB GIF
WARNING
tumblr
>>
>>2446385
Mon-El is just so unworthy of being with Kara. like, what does she see in him? and the most OOC thing is that it's Alex who told her to go for him.
>>
>>2448533
nothing happens when i search for Пoбeги
where's the loot?
>>
>>2448584
I think they were on a streaming site called seria-z dot net.
I didn't check.
>>
>>2448584
>Пoбeги
It's either going to be "Бeглeцы" or "Paнэвэйc", if whoever translated it was feeling particularly retarded.
>>
yeah, spasibo.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (241 KB, 1920x824)
241 KB
241 KB JPG
>>2448341
It is Martyrs.

Anyway, because of how much I liked it I tried a second French horror. And to my great surprise, it was yet an other yuri story!

Don't watch this one either. Apparently French people hate lesbians and just want them to suffer.
>>
>>2448783
You should watch Mystère à la Tour Eiffel
>>
Latest episode of NCIS New Orleans was nice. Got a little Gregorio/Eva.
>>
I must confess I just finished watching Xena, I didn't watch it back in the day like everyone else.

That ending was weird. I never thought it would end in Japan of all places.
>>
I just watched schoolgirl complex and, while i was expecting "light and fluffy" it was kind of the opposite (but still good and worth watching). Aoi Morikawa is SUPER cute too.

I have to wonder.though--is there such a thing as a japanese movie, with lesbian romance as a central theme, which does not revolve around love triangles or unrequited feelings? I guess it's rare enough in yuri manga that one shouldnt be surprised at its absence in film
>>
>>2449595
There's an indie adaptation of Yamaji Ebine's Love My Life that doesn't have such things.
>>
File: 718mzk7sUqL._SL1500_.jpg (196 KB, 1500x923)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
Are there more movies like Room in Rome out there?
Regarding the story/erotic ratio. Porn with a decent story, basically.
>>
File: futari2.jpg (166 KB, 1279x702)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
Episode 2 of the live action "Futari Monologue" is out:
https://abema.tv/channels/drama/slots/91kszJh7Evk6f9
I had to connect through a vpn for the site to work.

First episode was out a few months ago:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kH3xUnDm26s
>>
>>2450770
Out of context I'd think one of them passed gas based on that picture.
>>
I say last night's Supergirl was absolutely crawling with lesbians.
>>
>>2451598
>I say last night's Supergirl was absolutely crawling with lesbians.
Where?
I bet Maggie and Alex will brake up due to children issue, there's Reign but she has a kid?
I got bad feelings they are setting up Lena x James.
>>
>>2452056
It would be annoying if they're setting up Lena and James when every Lena and Kara scene is dripping with subtext.
>>
>>2452261
>every Lena and Kara scene is dripping with subtext.
Isn't that par for the course though?
>>
>>2445029
>>2445588
Well shit, I never expected to see something from Argentina here. But from what I've heard one of them also loves a guy so there's very little hope of them ending up together.
If anyone's interested, the ship name is Flozmin.
>>
>>2452943
Nah, they are pretty much the 'couple', its pretty much the usual shady guy vs nice guy but this time the nice guy is a girl.
>>
So.

I've got this here live-action Yuri anime. It's a yuri anime in every way, but it's live action. Based on the manga Futari Monologue that's getting uploaded to Dynasty in the past few days.

The problem is, there are no subs and nobody's ever heard of it. Who should I bother to get subs made for it?

https://youtu.be/kH3xUnDm26s
>>
>>2440003
I watched Girls Don't Cry for the first time last night. Some good scenes in there. I know Hillary Swank was supposed to be some sort of tranny but there's no denying that tight young body so it was pretty hot. Plus I've always had a crush on Chloe Sevigny.
>>
>>2453007
Boys Don't Cry*

sometimes i forget things
>>
>>2452973
Excluding "Mujeres Asesinas" (Killer Women) where you find the psycho lesbian type or lesbian relationships doesn't end well, several series who tackled the lesbian theme ended fine for the couple.

Enamorarte, 099 Central, El Elegido, Para Vestir Santos are the ones what I remember it ended well for the couple.
>>
>>2449595
Not a movie but a series - it's called Transit Girls. It's a whole lot satisfying than Schoolgirl Complex. It's fluffy but with a dash of light drama. Also, HAPPY END
>>
>>2448533
Runaways live action series...how in the world did I not know this was happening. I guess I'll watch it until it all turns to shit, just like I did with the comics.
>>
>>2448783
In case anyone gets mad about no source on this one, pretty sure it's High Tension. As far as I remember, the /u/ content is pretty minimal. It's good, but not for anyone who doesn't like borderline torture porn.
>>
File: blue-warmest-color-pstr02.jpg (452 KB, 1385x2000)
452 KB
452 KB JPG
>>2449879
Blue is the warmest color.
>>
Why they always do this?
Introduce a cute couple, one of the girl is bi, other seems to be a lesbian, next episode comes, no the other girl is a bislut who goes from stable boys to maids just to have fun backstory going and she of course needs to marry a guy now...
While other girl will now look for male MC.
Shannara 2nd season seems to be going into the trash.
>>
>>2453135
They had "decent story" as a qualify. That discounts Blue is the warmest color.
>>
>>2453365
Who gives a fuck Shannara is shit and its already cancelled.
>>
>>2452976
K-dramas get all the subs because the Korean government lobbys and K-pop blatantly trying to emulate western media. K-dramas focusing exclusively on the female audience with rich jerks treating cute girls like shit help a lot. J-dramas only get the scraps from the K-dramas's table.

Anyway, are you sure is yuri? Because it could be just subtext. You know how nips like romantic friendship. Just saiyan
>>
>>2453133
I included the name in the file name this time. Also, I would not say that the /u/ content is minimal when yuri is central to the entire plot. People like you who describe these movies as "torture porn" are the reason why I avoided watching them for so long just to discover that there is little violence at all and no torture is shown. The average superhero movie has much much more violence in it and not the slightest hint of yuri to boot.

A shame about the ending though, the twist is hard to believe.
>>
>>2453365
Uh, you want a serious answer? Because bible-thumping censorship. Way back in the olden days TV/Film had strict morality codes. All things queer were forbidden. Eventually the chastity belt was loosened, but only on the condition that any homosexual behavior was explicitly portrayed as negative, so any poor little confused queers would realize teh homo was indeed a sinful lifestyle that would only result in death and misery. Add all that lingering homophobia to lazy writers who aren't gay and tend to be completely oblivious to the evil/miserable queer trope and Ta da! The same shit storylines for gay girls over and over.
>>
So I visited this site (lesbian-interest) where I got infos about upcoming movies and series /u/ related but it seems to be over.
Anyone cares to share something similar?
>>
>>2454559
>Way back in the olden days TV/Film had strict morality codes. All things queer were forbidden.
Explain to me why Machden in Uniform exists then.
>School girl has a romance with her teacher in a catholic all girls
>it's a german flick from 1931
>>
>>2454876
>German film
>German film with a bad end
Anon did though they forgot to include "foreign" film history
>>
>>2454876
Weimar Germany was relatively liberal when it came to homosexuality. She doesn't really have a romance with her teacher, though.

>>2454877
It's not a bad end either.
>>
did anyone saw the carmilla movie?
>>
>>2457691
Nah it looks terrible, but i'm actually looking forward to that Carmilla adaptation thats gonna start making the festivals run thou.
>>
Any of you guys seeing Black Sails series? Aside of being absolutely good pirate stories. Several characters are also gay/lesbian/bi-sexual.

Notably Max. A prostitute climb her way up into Nassau power player. Although being a whore, she does banging both males & females. Her heart belongs to Eleanor & Anne Bonny.
>>
More from Black Sails

Max with Eleanor
>>
Now Max with Anne Bonny
>>
>>2457759
>Any of you guys seeing Black Sails series?
Wake me up till they will introduce a female Captain having an all-female crew and bang them all.

But then it would not be period accurate.
>>
File: aff-833-1-b.jpg (70 KB, 600x889)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>2449879
My Summer of Love.
You get to see young Emily Blunt here.
>>
>>2454877
>>2454925
I watched it way too long ago to remember, but yeah, the Weimar Republic was based as fuck. I probably missed the part about not foreign films.
>>
>>2457691
I liked it
>>
>>2457993
Anyone know where I can watch it? It doesn't seem to be up anywhere.
>>
>>
>>2450770
looks like fun, but auto-translate really wasn't working for me.
>>
>>2447439
>doujins/fics of real people
>>>2455964
>>>2455966
>>
Does the movie Saving Face ever get mentioned here? I feel like it's a bit of a hidden gem, which is a shame. The tension in the trust fall scene is so good.
>>
>>2458901
Saving Face is great.
>>
>>2458901
I try to bring it up every time someone asks for a rec. I wish more /u/ movies would be written like it.
>>
File: Barash.jpg (168 KB, 600x400)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
Just saw this, the actresses are hot but
unfortunately is another movie with bad ending
>>
Star Trek Discovery has background lesbians in the newest episode, so yuri has gone where no... Okay ill stop.
>>
From what I've seen and read the Starz show girlfriend experience is going the have one of the two character groups it is going to follow be a lesbian couple. I haven't seen the first season, but thinking this second one might be worth checking out.
>>
This is a thing

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/thor-ragnarok-writer-developing-manga-ga-rei-live-action-series-1051330
>>
>>2460683
And it will be shit. Hollywood needs to be stop.
>>
>>2460683
>thor-ragnarok-writer
Oh yay! another shit comedy!
>>
File: Thunder&Grace.jpg (30 KB, 428x317)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
CW's new Black Lightening tv series will have a lesbian couple based from the comics, the main character's older daughter, Anissa Pierce, and bartender, Grace Choi.
>>
>>2461169
So black x asian girl and also a girl/girl romance, that's called variety.
>>
>>2460683
Don't the two girls end up with guys? Is Yomi ;_; even alive at the end of the manga? Can't remember
>>
>>2461218
Yep and no.
>>
>>2461218
>Don't the two girls end up with guys?
Yes.
>Is Yomi ;_; even alive at the end of the manga?
No, but she is a spirit anchored to Kagura and Yomi's fiancee is also a spirit anchored to Kagura's love interest.
>>
>>2461169
Tempting, but this is the CW. I'll wait until the show is finished before risking my time on it.
>>
>>2461224
>>2461227
I wish I didn't ask
Don't they have a cameo in one of the manga other work?
>>
File: Yomi ;_; - Tokyo ESP.webm (2.92 MB, 640x360)
2.92 MB
2.92 MB WEBM
>>2461278
Tokyo ESP (don't know if they also appeared in the manga or just the anime).
>>
>>2461169
The series looks solid and the production team is not really the usual retards that are in charge of the CWcapeverse.
I hope they keep the crossovers at a bay.
>>
>>2460683
The anime had an incredibly unhappy ending. If someone was going to put out something that was going to have a happy yuri/lesbian ending then I'd give it a watch and possibly support it, but I'm not going to watch nor support something where we don't get a yuri paring in the end, or where one or both end up dead.
>>
Aany live action chinese besides the old ones (spider lillies, botanist daughters, etc)?
>>
>>2460317
I just saw them, pretty cute!
>>
File: awolfilm.jpg (77 KB, 400x509)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
I feel like a masoquist watching lesbian movies, this is one of the worst I've ever watched for the /u/ content.
>>
>>2462530
Have you seen Respire? That movie is torture.
>>
>>2462530
>>2462858
Mind giving a brief rundown?
>>
>>2462990
It'd kinda spoil the misery, I'd say it's worth a watch, but don't expect to be happy after.
>>
>>2457759
Max is a lesbian. She never liked having sex with men and stopped once she was out of prostitution.

Eleanor went downhill. They really destroyed her character at the end with the stupid Rogers romance, but Anne was just a gem. I didn't particularly like the stupid Max/Anne/Jack love triangle, but I guess Max still gets to be with Anne at the end.. in her own way?

It's a great show nonetheless. Max is the best character.
>>
>>2463020
Unless Anne somehow dies, pretty sure Max ends up with her completely.
>>
>>2463056
They end up in a FFM relationship with Jack, as far as I remember.
>>
>>2460683
is purely het, we should not be fooled by Ga-rei zero, but even that was Het, but the manga is worse in that aspect, it is nothing more than a series of generic action with references to western material thrown out there.
The manga is not as interesting as they seem in the article, for something that Ga-Rei never adapted and Tokyo ESP was boring and stupid.

There is nothing for us here and I am not exaggerating.
>>
>>2463073
>They end up in a FFM relationship with Jack, as far as I remember.
More like F->F<->M relationship, Max doesn't fuck with Jack or doesn't like/love him.

And seeing newest episode of Gay Anatomy looks like poor Arizona got a bislut love interest this season.
>>
>>2449879
Below Her Mouth
>>
In Thor: Ragnarok, Valkyrie is meant to portrayed as bisexual and had a scene cut implying she had sex with a woman:
>Thompson even summoned the courage to pitch Waititi on making Valkyrie bisexual, based on her comic book relationship with anthropologist Annabelle Riggs. "There's this great illustration of them in a kiss," swoons Thompson, and while Valkyrie has yet to meet Annabelle in her Hollywood timeline – and who knows if she'll get to – she convinced Waititi to shoot a glimpse of a woman walking out of Valkyrie's bedroom. He kept it in the film as long as he could; eventually the bit had to be cut because it distracted from the scene's vital exposition.

>had to be cut because it distracted from the scene's vital exposition.
i.e. we didn't want to lose out on those China bucks.
>>
>>2464156
Considering that Waititi said his original cut was 100 minutes and the movie ended up being 130 minutes, yeah thats Disney not wanting to make their new masters mad.
>>
The second season of The Exorcist has another gay girl, the eldest foster kid from the family that is getting haunted.
She is played by the girl from Deadpool.
That actually makes two lesbians and one gay exorcist on a really good solid show.
>>
>>2465033
>That actually makes two lesbians and one gay exorcist on a really good solid show.
Wait, did s1 have any lesbians or just 2nd?
>>
>>2465034
Kat the older daughter of the family in the first season was gay.
>>
>>2465034
>>2465039
She was a ballerina that had a car accident before the story started, her gf died in the accident that was caused by the demon that haunts the family during the season
>>
>>2465034
Yeah but Father Markus is way better then the lesbos.
>>
>>2465043
Sup /tv/, what are you even doing here?
>>
So what are the biggest Femslash fandom these days? It's shameful I'm so out of the loop, but I just can't get myself to get into some of the shows people recommend solely for the ships.
>>
>>2466726
They're dead. They're all dead.
>>
How are Atomic Blonde and Neon Demon and Raw? Seen lesbian scenes in them but are they actually lesbians or just bi male fanservice?
>>
>>2466780
>Atomic Blonde
Main character is bisexual and her main romantic relationship is with another woman who's murdered near the end of the movie.
>Neon Demon
Main character's female friend, who's a makeup artist, is sexually attracted to her and later tries to rape her. The makeup artist also has sex with a female corpse and near the end of the film, murders, cannibalizes, then bathes in the main character's blood with two other models.
>>
I was watching the most recent episode of Flash, and the evil woman (Amunet) made reference to Killer Frost being out of the closet which suggests they may plan to have Frost be a lesbian in future episodes of the show.
>>
>>2466726
SuperCorp is pretty big rn
>>
>>2466918
I ship Supercorp already. Well, I'm actually a bit behind because I took a break during the hiatus because of all the drama happening in the fandom. Time to see what I'm going back to.
>>
>>2467204
Just stick to fanfics and gifsets.
>>
>>2467204
S3 is surprisingly good in my opinion, 3x05 focuses on Lena, but Mon-El comebacks in like 2 episodes.
>>
>>2467213
If a few fics weren't on hiatus, I might have already left this show entirely by now.
>>2467246
As much as I curse the CW, I'm glad Katie McGrath has a stable job. I guess I'll do it for her.
>>
File: IMG_20171108_224559.jpg (81 KB, 1200x675)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>2467250
I agree, she's one of the few reason's I'm still watching this show even if the amount of queerbaiting is getting ridiculous
>>
>>2467262
I'm so pissed at the writers of it, so many good moments of Lena and all of that we got was sisters/family resolution, and as a bonus we got Alex breaking up wiht Maggie over a kid issue.

To get a final nail in the coffin I bet next they will pair up Lena with James cause they got a lot of screen time together now.
>>
>>2467266
The whole Sanvers plot was dumb, Alex being so insistent on having kids now is ooc and somehow doesn't stop her from hooking up with Sara Lance
>>
>>2464156
Adding to this:
>Tessa Thompson: "There were things that we talked about that we allowed to exist in the characterization, but maybe not be explicit in the film. There’s a great shot of me falling back from one of my sisters who’s just been slain [in the Valkyrie flashback with Hela]. In my mind, that was my lover."
>>
File: 1508927610935.png (147 KB, 1000x1200)
147 KB
147 KB PNG
>>2443213
That's not a very good critique of the episode at all, anon. Are you just angry about something else in your life? It'll get better, anon.
>>
>>2466726
Wynonna Earp's Wayhaught is one of the big canon ones.
>>
Watching Witness movie on TV (I like a lot of Harrison Ford's movies even if they don't have yuri in them). I got to looking up Kelly McGillis (who I think was pretty hot in that and Top Gun). I was surprised to learn that she not only came out as a lesbian, but was also in a lesbian movie (named Monkey Mask) . Anyone watch this?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monkey%27s_Mask
>>
File: 291161_full.jpg (66 KB, 1000x664)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>2470250
>>
>>2470250
>>2470251
>>
>>2470250
Just read some reviews and it already sounds so bad that I wish I didn't even waste time on that.

If a western lesbian movie is talked about here there is a good chance it is shit. If it is never brought up entirely then it is definitely shit.
>>
I want to write a script for a show:
>>Think father-daughter type team (They're not actually related but events has forced the man to take care of MC) like Joel and Ellie from tLoU vs a rich mafia boss/drug lords fucked up family.
Where the Mafia boss's daughter; a smart talented cold hearted assassin falls for a hot headed reckless revenge seeking blond. Slowburn love hate relationship occurs. Think Kim Possible vs Shego type relationship with drug deals/car chases/assassins/mafia drama.
>>
>>2470325
>slowburn love hate relationship
It's been forever since I read one of those. Anybody got any recs for a truly slowburn enemies to friends to lovers?
>>
>>2464156
Just came back from this.
>distracted from the scene's vital exposition
This already sounded like horseshit to most of us, but it became blatantly obvious after watching the movie.
They allegedly cut the shot for this reason, yet in the ending of the movie there's a scene of Asgardian refugees watching their home be completely destroyed by a demon, and the writers thought it would be fine to immediately play the whole thing off for comedy with a stupid joke.

Truly, I can see why they didn't want such expertly crafted storytelling ruined by a passing glimpse of a woman walking through a doorway.
>>
>>2471068
>Those aren't allowed here.

The fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>2464156
>>2467391
Yeah, as a yuri fan there was only one way I could interpret that scene.
>>
>>2471082
There's a difference between being racist and having a preference.
>>
>>2471076
$$$

Funny thing is that it seems like modern China being anti-gay is primarily originates from western influences (at least pertaining to gay relationships between men).
>>
>>2471068
>>2471082
Stop speaking for all of us and go back to >>>/pol/
>>
>>2471076
When your film costs close to 200 million dollars, you'd better hope you get on the lucrative Chinese market.
>>
>>2446452
Characters/episodes/any other info?
>>
Anybody got some Supercorp recs? I was up to date on all the good fics before I took a break back in September.
>>
>>2471122
But China keeps 90% of the revenue...did you knew that?
>>
At least Supergirl had lesbian incest subtext this week.
>>
>>2471074
>>2471095
>>2471105
>>2471108
>>2471122
What did I miss?
>>
>>2472567
Look in the archives.
>>
>>2465044
She's the biggest fucking moron in existence. Calls the fucking cops and ruins the exorcism.
>>
>>2471757
What happened?
>>
>>2474578
>Imagine being this butthurt about getting blasted like a month ago...
>>
Just watched Our Love Story and I don't think I got the final, it's a good movie I guess...
>>
>>2475315
Fuck off.
>>
>>2470987
I watched it recently and am in love with Valkyrie now. They definitely should've made her gay t b h.
>>
So Runaways is pretty ok, tho the first 3 eps suffer from the same 'streeeetch' problem 90% of the Marvel shows suffer.
Karolina is super qt and the show doesn't seem to shy away from her sexuality even if they are going at a really slow pace with it like everything else.
The rest of the cast is solid and even whathisface Sulkin is not terrible.
Just heads up, skip /co/'s threads about the show, they keep pushing Xavin into it and some of them are even trying to start Karolina/Chase shipping.
>>
>>2476696
But Karolina ended with Xavin, not with his male form but female one, so in a way she still ended with a guy by mind before dating Julie Power (and Power is pansexual).

It's hard for marvel to create lesbian characters who would be in love with girls from start.
>>
>>2477071
>It's hard for marvel to create lesbian characters who would be in love with girls from start.
Not really, she was in love with girls from the get go, its just that you could see an obvious editorial mandate to 'try to make her less gay' and there we go with Xavin.
That said, Xavin is not really a guy.
This is something /co/ always fails to accept, Vaughn's ''the skrulls have no gender'' characterization might by bs but he had the intent to make it valid.
/co/ just goes on and shits on Whedon for trying to fix it but thats because they hate Whedon a litle more than they hate lesbians.
>>
http://sarcastic-ecards.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/thanksgiving-white-or-dark-meat-funny-ecard.png
>>
>>2460650
>Starz

You are really out of your league here, son. Ever heard of Black Sails?
>>
File deleted.
This thread is a bit overwhelming for someonr new here. What asian movies do you recommend?
>>
File: 1508778885811.webm (2 MB, 1000x412)
2 MB
2 MB WEBM
I saw this webm on /tv/. It's from this movie http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0380066/

Anyone here seen it? Does it have any yuri at all?
>>
>>2479193
It has a vibe, lots of Lucky Mckee movies have a vibe, and in some cases like All Cheerleaders Die actually have lesbian romance.
Thou these are all horror movies, the Wood is pretty good and ACD is actually fun af and has a pretty good end and a sequel bait moment at the end that was great.
Going back to The Woods, the blonde has a really sexual way to bully the MC at times and she is actually trying to help her
If you are into bullies and solid teen horror movies with female casts check it out.
>>
Just watched the Handmaiden. Not bad, though the sex scenes were a bit much. I suppose the one in part 2 makes sense given the narrator, but still felt overboard.

Now I need to go back and actually finish Fingersmith.
>>
>>2479256
Thank you for the info. I might check ACD out and report back.
>>
>>2479256
>has a pretty good end
poor tracy

caitlin stasey is so fucking hnng
>>
I like how Sara and Alex hooked up and had lots of sex on the first episode of Crisis on Earth-(Supergirl episode). Don't like how Alex reacted in the morning.
>>
Has anyone seen Godless on Netflix

It's an all women town because all he men living in the that town died due to the mine explosion. Now women are taking over coal mines and cities. Also expect tons of nudity and lesbian sex in this mini-series

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMUiRYoc76A
>>
>>2442508

This is a beautiful episode that every lesbian should watch.
>>
>>2482003
Not really. The ending feels a little forced in my opinion.
>>
File: giphy (2).gif (1.82 MB, 245x245)
1.82 MB
1.82 MB GIF
>>2481993
>female only territory
fucking finally someone's utilizing this idea
>male protagonist
>>
>>2482029
Every time.
>>
>>2482029
Well, to be fair, there has to be some sort of a contrast between the MC and the environment around them. Granted, putting a man in a sea of women is a pretty cheap way to achieve that goal.

>>2481993
Sounds like Gothic 1.
>>
>>2482046
>to be fair
There's nothing fair about it, or else there'd have been an equal amount of a female protag lost in a world of hot guys only. Stop the cheap excuse. You're acting like that male self-insert fantasy isn't saturated in anime/LN/VN/manga.
>>
>>2482064
>or else there'd have been an equal amount of a female protag lost in a world of hot guys only
That's not how it works. First there would have to be a ton of TV-shows about worlds full of hot guys.
>>
>>2481993
>expect tons of nudity and lesbian sex
More like expect tons of rape and het relationships.
>>
>>2482066
Seeing the amount of yaoi fanfiction there are, it's clear that there's no shortage of shows that straight women think are full of guys appealed to them. So there's no excuse for the disproportional lack of female protags in a men-only-as-sex-objects worlds, except for sexism. And sexism is not fair.
>>
>>2482237
It isn't sexism, just differing demographic desires (or at least what creators think their desires are). Many (if not most) male otaku like self-inserting, and female ones don't, they prefer the guys to hook up together instead. That's why the majority of male-targeted anime are self-insert ones and the female-targeted ones are yaoi.
>>
>>2482072
This.
>>
File: 2.gif (2.21 MB, 540x235)
2.21 MB
2.21 MB GIF
Thank you Crisis on Earth X.
>>
File: chunkykstew.png (1.02 MB, 1280x720)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB PNG
lesbian cinema is made primarily for its audience to be pissed and unhappy with its conclusion.

AWOL was otherwise a fun watch.
>>
>>2481993
It may only be the breakdown of the pilot episode, but it does not bode well. Besides, any premise with "all women...except ONE dude" is bound to full of boring, trite, sexist, misogynistic, harem shit, unless the ONE dude is a eunuch or gay. If it was I'd watch the shit out of that and laugh endlessly at the amount of butthurt from every mra furiously rage-sobbing at their computer screens. Or conversely, every single person on the show is straight, and every single woman agrees the ONE dude is such a piece of shit that none of them want to even look at, and the entirety of the run of the series is basically all the women getting shit done while the ONE dude sulks in the corner because nobody wants to bone him. Can you imagine the outrage?
>>
>>2482574
>unless the ONE dude is a eunuch or gay
>men can't be not misogynistic unless they're castrated or gay
I feel like at this point you're actively seeking things to be insulted by.
>>
>>2482029
why would you-
nevermind
>>
>>2482574
I don't know which it's sadder, a show promoted as an all-female western having male leads or a guy counting the dialogues. Taking in consideration all the autism on the internet, that guy could count the dialogues fir real and make a statistic
>>
>>2482574
So it's like your usual anime harem with male protag entering an all-girl school and suddenly all girls are all over him plot going and he becomes the most important being in it?
>>
>>2482885
Sounds like it
>>
>>2440208

Did we ever find out where this is from?

Someone said L Word, but they didn't give any other details.
>>
>>2482999
Its from the last season.
>>
File: Nights-Tightrope-1.jpg (161 KB, 1920x1371)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
Anyone watched this?
>>
>>2483010
Specific episode/characters?
>>
>>2483023
Jenny and the actress, i don't remember her name but she was on South of Nowhere too.
>>
>>2483016
Just from that pic i already can tell thats gonna be a blast...
>>
File: shoujo.jpg (277 KB, 1920x1080)
277 KB
277 KB JPG
>>2483036
Better?
>>
>>2483034
>South of Nowhere
I had perfectly erased that thing from my memories, thanks anon.
>>
>>2483043
No, because know i'm convinced they are gonna crash that bike.
>>
>>2483034
Went hunting, still couldn't find it.
>>
>>2482574
I think the marketing really misrepresented this show. It's an old western epic told over 7 episodes, the trailers put a lot of focus on the town full of women for some reason when it's barely relevant to the overarching plot.

There's one lesbian relationship and it's not even that great.
>>
So...heads up niggas, Cheryl just went full
/u/Yandere.
>>
File: Miss Sherlock.jpg (40 KB, 640x384)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
Yuri Sherlock.

https://twitter.com/MlNACHAEYU/status/936393383806939141
>>
http://kissasian.ch/Drama/Our-Love-Story
>>
>>2485162
heh
>>
>>2485162
I wonder how many people will get baited.
>>
>>2485285
I'm hoping it doesn't have a fiance for Watson or male version Irene Adler.
>>
>>2485255
>Our Love Story
Just watched it.
Meh. It's so empty and out of emotions. And the plot is nothing new.
>>
>>2485162
I'm outright shocked no one made an anime based on that concept now
>>
>>2487047
There's a yuri holmes manga running in YH right now.
>>
>>2487281
> yuri holmes manga running in YH right now
Not anymore.
>>
>>2487288
Was it canceled or planned to be short?
>>
the anon told me a tale of two sisters was yuri has completely ruined my evening, just finished the movie and im an emotional wreck now
>>
>>2483016
Yes, a great yuri movie.
>>
>>2487375
Name?
Is it real yuri?
>>
>>2483072
Details?
>>
>>2487445
Its not probably something that would interest people that aren't into disfunctional stuff.
I personally i'm ultra ok with Riverdale being a trashfire and enjoying the ride.
Cheryl was almost raped by the scumbag that Veronica used to date and was saved by the Pussycats and Veronica.
She is now going ultra yandere on Jossie and prodeced to btfo Chuck when he tried to get close to Jossie by setting him up as a stalker.
This is more than likely a set up to get Cheryl with Toni, a bi girl that was introduced this season, like they are setting up that Cheryl is attracted to girls in her own psycho way.
>>
>>2487385
>Name?

It's in the filename...
>>
>>2482999
found it
>>
Fuck you, Supergirl!
>>
>>2487385
>Name?
Night's Tightrope
>Is it real yuri?
Yes. It's not explicit, though.
There's a het scene, but it doesn't go anywhere.
>>
>>2487643
>Is it real yuri?
>Yes. It's not explicit, though.
That mean subtext aka not real yuri.
>>
>>2487599
You have to admit the showrunner, the writers and the cast were honest about Supercorp not happening. Also this isn't a chinese cartoon so the girls doesn't have to remain pure for the male otaku. It's still a shit show though
>>
>>2487599
What happened?
>>
>>2487667
Another forced romance that's so forced everyone knows it.
>>2487644
>subtext isn't real yuri
Girl, the aughts called. They're outside looking for a fight
>>
>>2487667
Dululu's got btfo, they didn't gave half a broken shit when the actual lesbian ship got btfo, but now they are all up in arms being delusional all over the producers.
top.fucking.kek
>>
>>2487678
>Dululu's got btfo, they didn't gave half a broken shit when the actual lesbian ship got btfo, but now they are all up in arms being delusional all over the producers.
Care to decipher?
>>
So did Lena start dating James out of nowhere?
>>
>>2487681
What >>2487683 is asking about.
>>2487683
Yes
>>
>>2487685
Didn't he die?
>>
>>2487677
There's a difference between real yuri and subtext though. Especially on a country like Japan where there's a long proud tradition of not only allowing but encouraging girl crushes because they're safe. That was >>2487385 question, if it was real yuri
>>
>>2487685
Sometimes I really wonder what goes through writers mind with cooking such plot and couples.

Lena and James had zero chemistry, it's like pairing up dolls to play up romance with.
But then Kara and Mon-el were also really terrible couple as actors acting go, so maybe that's their reasoning.

The only good couple was Alex and Maggie and how the actresses showed to be into it, but as we know that ended cause the showrunners didn't want to make Maggie something more than just Alex LI.
>>
>>2487738
It's the CW. Never trust the CW.
>>
>>2487771
This time is not their fault, aside from having shit writers, from the get go they were pretty in your face about Kara and Lena being super straight.
Delusional shippers only have themselves to blame.
Personally i dropped Supergirl a couple of eps ago, its so fucking boring.
Runaways is a better replacement, the girl that plays Karolina is so fucking beautiful...
>>
>>2487812
The plot in Runaways moves slower than a quadruple amputee up a flight of stairs.
>>
>>2487813
Thats par on course with tv Marvel stuff, you either take it or leave it.
The Netflix stuff in particular is glacial.
Even then i enjoy it leagues better than Supergirl, Runaways i mean...i still haven't finished Punisher or any other of their shows aside from DD.
>>
>>2487812
>This time is not their fault,
>in your face about Kara and Lena being /super/ straight
It's their fault, don't be stupid. If you could replace Lena or Kara with a male version of themselves and get a romance that's not straight. Protip:They would be fucking so much if one was a guy.
That's writers being wishywashy asshats that think females can't be anything other than friends or rivals. Christ your post reeks of it too.
>>
>>2487822
Stop being delusional, i would get this if Supergirl were doing what Rizzoli and Isles did or even OUAT, but nah they were pretty clear about Kara and Lena being straight af.
Some much in your face that Kara literally dissregards being anything but straight in the first fucking episode.
Also...you do know theres a lesbian character in the show, right?
I never would understand why Lena/Kara become even a thing, i halfway suspect all their fans are from the OUAT fandom or some shit liek that.
>>
>>2487823
>I never would understand why Lena/Kara become even a thing
Because Katie McGrath radiates lesbianity everywhere she goes
>>
>>2487823
>Also...you do know theres a lesbian character in the show, right?
She's the best, I wonder who her next gf gonna be. But it would be better if her gf had some superpower to be able to stay in story for longer as main cast for a season or two than was not needed recurring like Maggie.
They should add Batwoman to this cast.
>>
>>2487824
She acts the same no matter who is she acting opposite.
I don't want to be an asshole but thats bad acting.
I still remember that bullshit on Dracula were they had her character sleep with a dude and it was supposed to be something she wasn't into and the fucking bitch couldn't help herself but acting like she was into it and guess which version of the scene they released on the US?
Also her character was supposed to be a lesbian.
>>
>>2487827
I think Fox got rights to Batman's stuff on tv or something like that.
At first i was convinced they were gonna set her up with Reign, but nah...she is gonna get the kid at the of the season thou.
>>
>>2487828
Well, I never said she was a /good/ actress. I also must have missed that bit, I basically dropped the show except for fast forwarding for the gay bits after about episode 3. I'm generally cool with her turning every scene she's in into susbtext central tho. She's like the inverse of Jennifer Morrison having chemistry with no one
>>
>>2487824
And it's a Super and a Luthor. That family legacy and the parallels between the both of them are great to play with.
>>
>>2487827
>batwoman
batwoman noir series fucking when
>>
File: Mr.Robot.S03E09.kiss.jpg (82 KB, 720x400)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
So finally the lesbian FBI agent and Darlene kissed in Mr Robot, but it was a bit of a letdown how that came out.
>>
File: Riverdale-almost.webm (2.8 MB, 1280x720)
2.8 MB
2.8 MB WEBM
Riverdale update

Its not gonna happen with Jossie but Cheryl confirmed for wanting the pussy...cat.
>>
What about Thelma?
>>
>>2483016
>tfw no qt 3.14 brown gf to tell me sekai wo hiroi
>>
>>2483016
Got working links?
Piratebay shows 0 seeders
>>
Anyone watched Thelma (2017)? Supposedly has a lesbian protagonist with some kind of superpowers.
>>
>>2488922
honestly can't wait for this, really great when your showfu goes along with your fetish
>>
>>2458707
Someone did a eng sub for futari monolgue ep 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q646mAjURks
>>
>>2489236
Its fucking great, absolute kino.
>>
New thread when?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.