[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/u/ - Yuri

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 117 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Previous Thread: >>2437802

Updates and Discussion for English and Japanese games, visual novels, RPGs, etc.

Lists of Yuri Games:
https://pastebin.com/C2VM0A76
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/4oc1uvr5vl96m/Yuri
http://store.steampowered.com/curator/6864182-Hella-Yuri/
https://vndb.org/g1986?fil=tagspoil-0.tag_inc-1986

Yuri Game CGs:
http://pastebin.com/PXKFuZGh

Related threads:

Sono Hanabira: >>2440334
Kindred Spirits: >>2394994
Shoujo City 3D: >>2424713
Akai Ito / Aoishiro: >>2334926
Life is Strange: >>2424822
Valkyrie Drive: >>2391794
Hyperdimension Neptunia: >>2401909
Nights of Azure: >>2437020
Flowers: >>2420873
>>
Recent News:

Sakura Gamer now available
New voiced Kindred Spirits "Full Chorus" announced for late October
Physical edition of Moekuri out October 13th
Yuri-FPS "Fallen Times" due out soon
Blackberry Honey intended to be out by the end of October
>>
File: file.png (621 KB, 1000x562)
621 KB
621 KB PNG
>>2444230
Any news on when is Highway Blossoms: Remastered coming out?
>>
>>2444230
October seems to be the month for yuri, take that skeleton army
>>
>>2444236
Nights of Azure 2 is also coming out late October.
>>
>>2444230
It's coming out this October? The KS remake? Do we know whats in it?
>>
>Sakura Gamer
Link please.
>>
>>2444265
>The KS remake?
I wouldn't call it a remake based on what I've heard about it. It has full voice acting instead of only partial and might have an added CG or so along with polishing up some existing ones, but it doesn't really sound like a complete overhaul.
>>
>>2444267
http://store.steampowered.com/app/685680/Sakura_Gamer/
if you meant leech links, give it a week first
>>
>>2444230
>Yuri-FPS
Tell me more.

>Moekuri physical edition
Will it still be the Dark Souls of moe RPG?
>>
>>2444230
I just looked at the screen shots for Fallen Times on Steam, it looks like fucking shit.
>>
>>2444350
Yeah it's just a pitiful attempt to get people like us interested, but it still beats being 100% an asset flip with no pandering at all, right?
>>
>>2444350
>>2444360
I just looked it up
sweet fuckin' Jesus
>>
>>2444360
Not really. It's still an asset flip with horrendous UI and primitive art.
>>
>>2444360
The asset flip is insult enough. It also looks like an early 2000s FPS. Wouldn't recommend.
>>
>>2444393
>It also looks like an early 2000s FPS
That would be a good thing though.
>>
>>2444268

Kinda disappointing to hear... but I'll probably still end up buying it
>>
>>2444393
I wish it looked like an early 2000s FPS
>>
>>2444620
It looks like an AJTilley game. Are we sure DaFu Studio isn't an offshoot of Dharker Studios?
>>
This is some great shit

https://brianna-lei.itch.io/butterfly-soup
>>
File: 1505699271402.png (122 KB, 580x620)
122 KB
122 KB PNG
>>2444824
Don't link this to me or my oneesama ever again
>>
>>2444828
It's not even dumblr-y, it just has asian girls, retard imouto. Plus, baseball lesbians. We never had that.
>>
File: niminoe.jpg (341 KB, 1280x1440)
341 KB
341 KB JPG
>>2444838
>Plus, baseball lesbians. We never had that.
>>
>>2444350
Oh man, there's not even a hand model, it's literally just a floating gun. I've seen trash on Gmod that looked far better.
>>
>>2444824
That looks like the epitome of tumblr, no thank you anon.
>>
>>2444230
>New voiced Kindred Spirits "Full Chorus" announced for late October

http://www.liar.co.jp/yuri_full-chorus/index.html

October 27 is when the preorders start. Release is January 27.
>>
>>2445081
>Release is January 27
3 months to wait for my next replay. I can do this. Fuck, I was hoping it would be out before Christmas so I would actually have time to play it.
>>
>>2444840
>pitcher and catcher
I get it
>>
>>2444350
Why can't we just get a yuri FPS or RPG with actually good gameplay and characters/story
Why is that so hard
>>
>>2445261
Money, dear girl
>>
>>2445261
Not enough demand for shooters that are story-based or even not deeply flawed mechanically or balance-wise or whatever. Most people appreciate good games, but enough of those people also appreciate really badly made games that just look polished, so companies taking the time to make really good games will always be a rarity. Also female protagonists in big video games seem to be rare, because people are weird about that. Yuri is niche as hell so add that on top, and the chances of getting the kind of game you want are astronomical. You better become a lesbillionaire and fund it yourself.
>>
is England exchange worth it for the yuri?
>>
>>2445372
It's not a very good game in general. The plot's kind of dumb, there's no extra gameplay, and there's only one CG for each couple. And the "lol everyone's naked" option isn't much fun if you don't like dicks.

If you really want a /u/ route with more western characters that aren't in high school... you should probably play huniepop and wait until england exchange hits a big sale discount.
>>
>>2445376
>And the "lol everyone's naked" option isn't much fun if you don't like dicks.
i should clarify, this isn't forced het in the /u/ routes, there literally is an "everyone is naked" option with the nude patch.
>>
>>2445376
thanks for the warning
>>
>>2445376
Speaking of Huniepop, sequel announced. Hope this one also has gender select, because goodness knows that's the only thing that made me play the original.
>>
>>2445380
Can't wait to make that slutty mudslim airport employee "explode", if you know what I mean.
>>
>>2445380
I remember being surprised the female protagonist option was more than just pronoun switch lip service. There were alternate lines - which had to be voiced.

Of course there were some ridiculous choices the writer made, like the pic Audrey sends you of her sucking a dildo with the message "I'd make a great straight girl, don't you think?" or something like that

Can't think of any lesbian who'd want to hear something like from her girlfriend, even if said gf was a complete fuckup. Kind of also wanted to actually know what made her like that but if I remember, one of the lead writers quit which led to the bare-bones story.
>>
>>2445473
Audrey is the kind of girl who would intentionally say insulting/hurtful things though so it at least fits.
>>
>>2445473
People say dumb shit whether you want them to or not.
>>
>>2445473
It was a public tweet of "I'd be a pro dick wizard if I wasn't gay, 2bad4u" it wasn't solely directed to you.
>>
>>2445535
Pretty sure those are private texts, some of them mention they are for your eyes only.
>>
>>2445539
That was how I was trying to rationalize it, because, yeah, if it was supposed to be a private message, it doesn't make lick of sense.
I guess he devs just had an unfortunate brainfart when lesbolizing that line.
>>
>>2445548
Well, while they were willing to alter the script and record different dialog for female PCs, they weren't willing to commission a new images. And there's not much they could've done to alter that particular picture to make it any better.
And as was mentioned, it kinda fits Aubrey's bitchy personality.
>>
>>2445563
Maybe it would have worked better if the message had been something like "better get ready because this is going in your pussy" It does seem like the dev just didn't have good ideas for lesbian dialogue.

And I do hope we get more characterization beyond "memorize a list of personal details" like it's some Newgrounds game
>>
>>2444824
>memes
I'd rather die.
>>
>>2444229
It'd be nice if I could get a couple of pretty girls to pose for me nude and gaying.
>>
>>2444824

Tried this for 10 minutes and the "wacky" childhood friend and the meme lord just wouldn't shut up. I'd rather play AJTilley crap than this
>>
>>2445535
I think it was "Look at me deep throat this dildo, I'd be so good at being straight lol"
And it worked just fine, imo. It's slightly lewd and it confirms her as gay.
>>
>>2445591
dont let trolls fool you, its a really good vn. its not tumblr the game and the art is pretty nice.
>>
>>2445758
if you read it you'd realize the childhood friend isn't her. also 10 minutes in you would stil be in the backstory
>>
>>2445875
Sup dev. Why are you promoting your game on albeist neonazi websight? Doesn't just being here *triggers* you?
>>
File: 125 - hjUvBGn.png (146 KB, 367x555)
146 KB
146 KB PNG
>>2445884
>albeist neonazi websight
>>
>>2445884
Are you trying to look as retarded as possible on purpose?
>>
>>2445888
Is that a transparent head being pressed into her boobs or what?
>>
File: SakurakoSakurako.png (213 KB, 352x724)
213 KB
213 KB PNG
>>2445898
It's just her uniform trying desperately to contain her glorious chest.
>>
mostly hypothetical question: has the appetite for blood-related-but-didn't-grow-up-together sister incest been fully tapped out by Love RIbbon, or would you go for another?
>>
>>2445904
Love Ribbon didn't satisfy anything for me, so of course I'd go for another. That game sucked.
>>
>>2445893
Nobody is going to play your game, tumblerina.
>>
>>2445904

yes please
>>
>>2445910
why does /pol/ like coming here? shouldnt they hate it here?
>>
>>2445904
>blood-related-but-didn't-grow-up-together sister incest
I think that it's a complete waste. SonoHana did the same thing with the twins, what's the point if the sisters didn't grow up together?
You either go full degenerate or you don't, what's with this watered down shit?
>>
>>2445904
Incest doesn't really register for me beyond just being a story gimmick that could be done well (like basically anything). So it comes down to how important you make it to the story and how well you do it.

That being said it seems weird to want incest but to make it between people who didn't grow up with each other. Like how making not-blood-related incest seems kind of pointless to me, if the point is to have incest then why go to extra lengths to make it less incest-y?
>>
>>2445904
Sure, but why can't they just have grown up together?
>>
>>2445910
Go away /pol/...

Then again, the game dosen't look that good. Don't have to invoke, "OWWWW TUMBLR BOOGEYMAN!"
>>
>>2445925
>>2445952
Wow, how hurtful... For your information I'm a /pol/ survivor - memes, bi sluts and ableist slurs invoke my numerous PTSDs. Maybe you should have thought of that before including this toxic stuff in your game.
>>
>>2445904
>blood-related-but-didn't-grow-up-together sister incest
Go big or go home. Don't water it down.
>>
>>2445938
>>2445951
>why
to do the "two strangers meet, fuck, then discover that they're related" storyline
so it's after-the-fact incest angst, instead of worrying about whether it's wrong beforehand
>>
>>2445991
But that's boring.
>>
File: 6UbUZdR.gif (1.3 MB, 245x280)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB GIF
>>2445958
> I'm a /pol/ survivor
>>
>>2445904
Sure. That's more realistic coz that's how incest works in real life.
>>
>>2445991
Just don't worry about it being wrong at all.
Because it's not
>>
File: 1507097561881.gif (3.62 MB, 360x210)
3.62 MB
3.62 MB GIF
>>2445991
Depends on how realistic (bad) the drama will be.

Speaking of wincest, I'm reminded of one scene from that incest hound Sora omnibus animu. The one where MC gets caught checking out bunch of "History of Incest in Yurope" type books from the library. Don't remember if it was before or after the wild orgies they had but it was absolutely hilarious, more writers need to include stuff like that.

>>2446036
The struggle is real
>>
>>2445927
>>2445970
This. What's the point of trying to half-ass it? People who don't like incest will still be squicked by blood relation, and people who do like incest will be annoyed that you didn't go all the way.
>>
>>2445925
Not that anon but just because I'm /pol/ doesn't mean I'm not a dyke.
>>
>>2446128
>people who do like incest will be annoyed that you didn't go all the way
how is "oops, I accidentally fucked my own mom/sister/daughter" not all the way?
>>
>>2446133
Because it's accidentally.
>>
>>2445991
That's just how I see it, but to me, a lot of the appeal of an incest story comes from the fact that the two blood related siblings grow together in the same household and slowly begin to realize that they're attracted to each other despite knowing fully well that it's a forbidden and degenerate thing to do, but they still can't help it because they see each other every day and sleep in the same house, possibly even in the same room. When they finally give in to their lust they know fully well what they're doing but that only makes them even more excited.
So basically the "they fuck and afterwards they discover that they're related" plotline spoils all the fun, it just leaves endless angsting over something that has already happened anyway.
>>
>>2446133
Because it's not "I'm sexually and/or romantically attracted to my sister/mother/daughter/aunt and I'm gonna go all the way despite the societal and religions norms."
>>
>>2445904
>>2446133
Exactly this >>2446137
There is nothing exotic about complete strangers falling in love and then being kept apart for reasons. That can already be covered by every other love story ever told.

I really want more yuri incest VNs but I don't trust that you get it. Incest. The allure of the taboo. Two people with no boundaries because they broke them down together by being in the same family all their life.

Make something with incest like that and you'll get my money if it isn't shit.
>>
Does anyone have a decent walkthrough for Embric?
I've been playing it on my own, got most of the minor endings, and gotten lost. All I could find was a google doc which confused me even more.
Failing that, could someone spoil the final ending?
>>
>>2445904
haven't played the game but that is stupid, if the sisters grow up together you have all those normal sibling scenarios to work with, just thinking about it makes my head spin and heart flutter.
>>
>>2446294
I have a very specific scenario in mind, but I guess not a lot of people share my kink, so it's probably not worth pursuing, so I'll drop it. I basically wanted to do a version of the Parent Trap story, with the separated-as-babies identical twins as squabbling rivals who have no idea they're related until after they've been locked into a cabin together and hatefucked each other's brains out
>>
>>2446308
I share your kink, famalam.
>>
>>2446308
How would identical twins not have any idea they were related? It should be obvious the second they see each other.
But yeah, in that scenario the incest just seems like a reason for complications after they get together; something that could easily be replaced by countless other reasons.
>>
>>2446308
I'd be into that with or without the incest, if that means anything.

You should probably do whatever you like instead of what people want, things seem to turn out higher better off in the end then. Unless you want to make money.
>>
>>2446324
>I'd be into that with or without the incest, if that means anything.
Seconded. Yuri needs more hatefucking.
>>
>>2446324
Not sure why I put higher in that sentence.
>>
>>2446308

yes please
>>
>>2446308
please make this, anon
>>
Blue Reflection's crash in chapter 7 of the PC version has been fixed with a patch. Details of the patch can be found: http://www.siliconera.com/2017/10/09/blue-reflections-chapter-7-crash-patched-pcs/
>>
>>2446300
If have the 999 paladins ending unlocked/completed this should work. Activate that ending again but instead of taking the usual route try heading towards the waterfalls left of wulfhammer castle. You should find a hidden dungeon,that only the duchess can enter. The dungeon is the Duchesse's subconscious and figments of all the characters. At the end of the dungeon, Alice's ghost can be seen telling you to not go on. Don't listen to Alice,and keep on going. Until you reach the demon that been tormenting the Duchess'es dreams. The demon will challenge you to quiz with 20 questions.If you pass there will be a time skip to when the duchess is an adult and arrives at wulfhammer like the beginning.
>>
>>2446135
>>2446178
>>2446294
Think of the potential though for when they realises it and just spiral right into degeneracy.
>>
File: 1477548866534.png (197 KB, 640x480)
197 KB
197 KB PNG
>>2446565
>>
>>2446565
>degeneracy
You mean ___love.
>>
>>2444824
I wanted to like this game, but couldn't. Tumblr bullshit means nothing to me and I'm the target audience. But somehow I still left annoyed. Got peeved me most about this game was it couldn't get its chronology right. It made such a big deal about it being 2008, but couldn't get the references right. Harry Potter World didn't exist then. Planet Earth wasn't released during their elementary school days. Weeb didn't have widespread use nor was used as a term of endearment. GBA are made of indestructium and are impossible to break. Loads of inconsistencies.

A few sequences sounded like the author talking rather than the characters like the one towards the beginning about their future and doing what their parents wanted them to do. Min did little to endear me with their constant abrasiveness and their tragic backstory didn't justify it for me. Akarsha veiled her insecurities (which were way more interesting) with detached irony and I've got zero love for that type of humor.

I get that it's a small team effort, but it was obvious filtered photos were used. The characters themselves were draw amateurishly. The eyes especially are noticeable as symbol drawings that take no account of how it'd affect a 3D form, but also don't get the appeal of flat, iconic drawings either.
>>
>>2446862
Anon, look at yourself.
Did that game really deserve this amount of effort put into a review?
>>
>>2446924
No, but I gotta vent somehow.
>>
>>2446933
I for one appreciate your time oneesama
>>
>>2446308
I really like your idea. Besides >>2446294
isn't thinking big picture here, the taboo part can come when their parents meet up again fall in love themselves and the two have to live together as sisters for the first time fresh off their hatefucking session. So they 1: have to appear to get along and 2: aren't allowed act on their desire for each other. Of course they can fail at both.
>>
>>2446973
Boring. The exact same story could be told the same way with non-blood relations who meet before becoming step siblings.

You don't get it either. Why even bother if you are going to ignore the one thing that makes incest a unique fetish. No one is going to get flustered over comparing DNA test results.
>>
>>2446997
>No one is going to get flustered over comparing DNA test results.

That's my fetish
>>
>>2446997
nah basic incest is so overdone and often poorly done in Japanese or Japanese inspired works that it is more often boring to me. An interesting/fun setup can go a long way, just look at how popular Mochi is.
Besides newly minted step sisters in a parent trap inspired tale wouldn't be nearly as good a story as actual twins. Learning you have sexual chemistry first and then realising you are actually family and have to act the part would put a good spin on things. Not the only way to do it sure but there's nothing wrong with that setup.
>>
>>2447010
>Learning you have sexual chemistry first and then realising you are actually family
i don't really find any conflict in this, you already jumped the hurdle of knowing you love them no matter what and you aren't in the settings that would get you recognised as sisters as there is no parents with them to assume they are siblings so most of the 3rd party concern is not there. its like you skip all the drama and hurdles they need to bond through and get straight to the taboo sex.
>>
Selfcest>incest.
>>
>>2447186
We need more of that in yuri.
>>
>>2447186
I quit before WoD came out, but I liked the idea that if you played a femdraenei you could in theory fug your alternate timeline self.
>>
File: ecg 02.png (3.5 MB, 1920x1080)
3.5 MB
3.5 MB PNG
Galaxy Girls got its first dlc… and it’s tentacles.

Glossing over the script it reads like your typical tentacle rape hentai. No secret yuri twist here.
>>
>>2447235
Shit that gets more shit piled on it is, unsurprisingly, still shit.
>>
YURI FUCKING TWINS YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKERS
>>
>>
File: 243dsf.jpg (31 KB, 320x500)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>
File: AtelierLydie-5.jpg (406 KB, 1200x800)
406 KB
406 KB JPG
>>
>>2447453
>Gust
Bundle fodder at best.
>>
>>2447459
Kill yourself faglord.
>>
>>2447456
>it's NOT Nights of Azure
Surprising.
>>
>>2447454
>>2447455
>>2447456
Gotta admit that looks pretty good. If it ends up being het free I will actually buy it for the subtext.
>>
>>2447448
Who was this even made for?
I mean, even AJTilley can't be so tone deaf to think the yuri fandom (who this is supposedly marketed to) wants tentacles.
>>
>>2447235
But are those feminine tentacles?
>>
>>2447518
AJTilley was always making games for men who like to watch, not for lesbians.
>>
>>2447521
Another anon already said there's no yuri twist. It's just generic tentacle rape
>>
>>2447542
huh? no, he (AJTilley) clearly doesn't
>>
>>2447564
Which explains why /u/ is thrilled by tentacles and white stuff spurting all over their yuritopia, right, imouto-chan?
>>
>>
>>2447574
Seems like my kind of thing in a way and the art is passable. But I have absolutely no idea what this is?
>>
>>2447575
Somebody's kickstarter yuri game although I don't think their odds are very good, they don't seem to know how to run a kickstarter. They're offering the game for the same price as it will be when it comes out, or the game and some random digital extras. It doesn't make it very appealing to pledge to.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/484654302/miss-bullards-school-for-former-ladies
>>
>>2447580
They're not asking for very much though.
>>
>>2447580
Maybe if I knew more about it I'd consider it. $10 isn't that bad if it ends up being a decent game. I backed SV and AA because I felt confident I would see and enjoy the end product. So far I'm not disappointed with those choices.
>>
>>2447585
i'm implying that this poster:
>>2447564
is an idiot
>>
>>2447601
English isn't your strongest skill.
>>
>>2447587
Razz is okay when she's doing her own projects. I would never back something like Catch Canvas or Happy Campers, though
>>
>>2447610
Earlier posts were complaining that AJTilley puts shitty things in supposedly 'yuri' games, like lots of random het or, the latest, tentacles. That his games seem to be designed for men who like to watch girls, not for lesbians.

This poster here: >>2447561 said that AJTilley COULD make games for lesbians but is clearly choosing not to.

This poster >>2447564 said that it would be stupid to make games for lesbians because they are an extreme minority that does not play games anyway, and that the yuri audience is mostly made up of men who like to watch.

this post >>2447573 then wondered why, if "men who like to watch" are the majority of the yuri audience, the yuri audience is so displeased by the inclusion of elements aimed at such men

Of course there is no hard proof that male yuri fans like tentacles, but the whole discussion started in the first place by complaining that these games had such elements in them that are aimed at men, and defending the inclusion of those elements by arguing that men are the real audience.
>>
>>2447613
I think the original point was that yuri fans, regardless of being male or female, would not appreciate such explicitly /d/ content and that there's no way AJTilley would not be aware of that if he paid even the slightest bit of attention to the fandom.
>>
File: interrogation marks.jpg (26 KB, 239x268)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>2447622
>How convoluted
>proceeds to make several broad, sweeping generalizations, some of which contradict each other

after hearing things about the demographics that attended the VDM museum, that SK's english-speaking playerbase is 30~40% women, and that there are a sizable amount of women who buy sonohana games, I think you're just wrong.

does anyone know more about the demographic split of people who buy western /u/ stuff here?
>>
how yuri was Ecchi Sketch? ive been burned by this studio before and im worried about surprise het
>>
So if I play as Sebille in Original Sin 2 can I still romance Lohse?
>>
>>2447615
That really depends on the fan. Someone that likes yuri can also like some /d/ content.
>>
>>2447690
Yes.
>>
>>2446997
The exact same story could be told if one of them was a boy. So that's kind of a pointless argument.
>>
>>2447694
I like futa and even under certain circumstances tentacles, but that doesn't mean I want either to suddenly spring up in my yuri story.
>>
>>2447798
I can tolerate futa 'yuri' once in a while, especially if it's a dick springing out from above the vagina, since it mostly comes down to being a meat strap-on in a way. And the prospect of kids I guess. But that's just me and shouldn't reflect on /u/.

But to another topic: any spooky /u/ games coming out this month?
>>
>>2447808
There's probably some in yurijam, and that kickstarter game might count as spooky but won't be finished for ages
>>
>>2447725
>>
>>2446128
>What's the point of trying to half-ass it
I dunno half-ass yuri seems really popular here
>>
>>2446374

Have most of blue reflections port problems been patched now? It was a mess on release.
>>
>>2448112
Suffering.
>>
>>2448120
Still runs like shit, which isn't unique to the PC port, and has graphical issues, but they fixed the crashing.
>>
>>2447684
There's no surprise het, though one of the girls has dated guys in the past if that bothers you. Other than one throwaway line mentioning that I don't think het comes up at all in it.
>>
>>2448209
Thanks, Smh. Thought it might atleast be better on ps. Guess I'll just skip it entirely, doesn't seem that great at all desu.
>>
>>2448228
The one thing about PC port that might be advantageous is maybe someone will fix the translation. I mean some of the fragment effects make no sense the way they are presented.
>>
File: 11450-1-1332022085.jpg (175 KB, 555x405)
175 KB
175 KB JPG
Noticed something interesting in Skyrim. I'm playing with a male character for the first time (I'm really bored) and Aela isn't as "eager" towards him like she is with my female characters. She don't say certain things, like: "I like you fire though."

Someone else noticed it? Is Aela more /u/ than the other spouses on Skyrim or it's just bug?
>>
Anyone played Shadwen? I know it's probably not /u/, but I like stealth games and I want to know how the protagonists are.
>>
>>2448321
It's Skyrim. Why the hell are you "playing" Skyrim?
>>
>>
>>2448479
>everybody here speaks moon
>>
>>2448500
Third option
>that woman is my lover...

You can choose the protagonist gender in the game and choose the relationships with the heroine. Just it wasn't confirmed if the female protagonist could be lover with her, too. But there it is.
>>
>>2448479
oh shit is that out already

I hope it's as yuri as ZZT3
>>
>>2448504
It'll be out next week.
Is ZZT3 even yuri? I know one of these games does let you confess as a woman, but the girl refuses.
>>
>>2447798
There was a rather odd discussion that popped up once yurination's Mutiny article came out. A person responding to the discussion said that just because a futa has a dick doesn't make her less of a woman. It's like they want futa to be seen as a subgenre of yuri instead of a separate genre. I think it's best to leave them as separate genres, because they usually have very different audiences and expectations.
>>
>>2448615
please let's not have this fight here it accomplishes entirely nothing
>>
>>
>>2448673
New dungeon game? Might not even pirate this time
>>
>>2448673
Is that a sequel to Fantasy or Dungeon, or something else?
>>
>>2448678
>sequel to Fantasy
If only.
>>
>>2448678
Well, Fantasy needs to actually finish first before you can make a sequel.
>>
>>2448677
no, it's just a KN. since they failed at writing an actual story with choices by not knowing what to do with it, maybe they can find it easier to do a story if it's linear?
>>
Yuri? Male protag? Cute girls doing cute things?
>>
>>2448694
It was written by the new writer they hired who is also working on Sakura Adventure, so I guess it could be a gauge of how well that one will be.

They also hired a third artist so I guess all that Patreon money is being used for something
>>
>>2448705
There seems to be no male protagonist, or male characters at all.
>>
>>2448705
Cute girls doing cute things. It's only like 4 hours long. It has very little substance and is basically pure fanservice.
>>
>>2448677
>>2448678
http://store.steampowered.com/app/729530/Legends_of_Talia_Arcadia/
>>
>>2448721
So that's the serious game that isn't part of the Sakura series.
>>
>>2448689
Yuri that happens to be available in English just suddenly stopping mid plot is practically a staple of yuri these days if you follow yuri manga. Glad to see Winged Cloud is emulating the whole experience.
>>
>>2448724
No, that's something else.
>>
File: alpha.jpg (68 KB, 643x412)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
Fatal Twelve's kickstarter updated with more girls you can potentially ship the mc with, one of them being French pirate Alpha. While none of them are as explicit as Miharu, this is /u/, Board of the Spitting Distance.
>>
>>2448806
>Federico (a male name), who seems to be the MC
Uhhh...
>>
>>2448838
No, I meant that /u/ has the ability to ship characters together regardless how little they interact in canon.
>>
>>2448479
So what kind of game is this. I doubt it's a Yakuza type of game.
>>
>>2448852
https://youtu.be/IY9b-UomLfk

it looks pretty cheap desu. survival game with CYOA elements.
>>
>>2448872
I fail to see how there is any yuri if the mc is male.
>>
>>2448873
>>2448502
>>
>>2448872
there has got to be a yuri playthrough of this somewhere
>>
File: end.jpg (5 KB, 360x270)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>2448506
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm10088937

There are two heroines and you can pretty much hit on them both at every opportunity, and get one of them to call you onee-sama for the rest of the game. Dating obviously isn't the focus of the story, though.

The Pachipara series was even more direct, you could date other girls and get them to move in with you.
>>
>>2448892
>english patch never
>>
>>2448892
I remember that one of them do let the male date them in the very end, but it could be misinformation.
Well, maybe I'll get it sometime. Just hope my shitty japanese helps.
>>
>>2448882
Game comes out next week. Probably there'll be some. Even more because I saw people on twitter saying they would play it for the yuri.
>>
>>2448914
Never played through as male MC so I can't say if they explicitly date, but Ayami's response if you jokingly tell her brother you'll cherish her for the rest of your life, and her telling you she'll wait for you no matter how long in her letter at the end all but confirm she loves FeMC without actually saying it.

Their reactions to you will change depending on your choices, Saki tends to get annoyed with you if you're too forward. Ayami is more fun to go after because she'll like it even if you pick the ridiculous/perverted choices, which is the whole fun of the game.
>>
>>2448872
Survival game with shit like Ultraman, Godzilla and Evangelion thrown in.
>>
>>2448872
Please tell me this is getting a western release. Or at least a english Hong Kong version.
>>
>>2448873
>literally shows the female mc as well in trailer
Genius
>>
https://reineworks.itch.io/-the-tail-makes-the-fox
Is this worth $10?

Certain elements look disgusting, like male love interests perving on the MC or the MC's obsession with Lucifer (who at least appears to be ambiguously gendered).

But the idea of a foxgirl stealing the governess''s tsundere pet has a certain appeal to it.
>>
>>2449634
huh, never heard of it before.
i personally wouldn't, since I expect '4-6' hours of gameplay to be more like '2-3' at my reading speed if I do everything, less if I'm only into the yuri routes, AND it mentions an 'episode 2' so the story may not have much resolution, AND it says it's a 'parody game' which is not really to my taste. so not worth $10 to me, but ymmv
>>
Is there such a thing as a good yuri western game?
>>
>>2449744
Nope.
>>
>>2449744
You mean like, cowboys?
>>
>>2449744
depends on your definition of good
there are several that don't totally suck, but you can make arguments for and against them anyway
like, Love Ribbon has cute sisters that totally have sex! but the plot is extremely thin and full of holes.
A Little Lily Princess is adorable! but there's no sex and barely even any kissing, and the loli route isn't romantic at all.
Strawberry Vinegar is really cute! there's only one pairing in it though

and so on and so on.
>>
>>2449744
Yeah

https://streamable.com/x9hu4
>>
>>2449755
Prequels are bad enough as it is without making it about one of the girls from the main couple's previous romance. So fucking dumb.
>>
>>2449755
Ross made free realise there's no way I could stomach ten minutes of this, yuri or not. To bad I already bought it months ago, so no refund for me.
>>
>>2449768
Especially when we already know how badly that will end.
>>
>>2449744
Of course,

A Little Lily Princess is fantastic.
Black Closet, if you like the gameplay is pretty nice too.

The Ebi-Hime titles are all good. Great writing and super cute. The Sad Story of Emmeline Burns, Strawberry Vinegar and Once Windswept Night. All three wonderful and super gay.

And Razz's Starlight Vega and Love RIbbon are both pretty cute.
Avoid the others like hell. (Catch Canvas and the campers thing).

All those are good games. And any yuri fan should play them.
Are they perfect? No. But there's not perfect game. Kindred Spirts isn't perfect either.
>>
>>2449744
It's not a VN, but Embric received lots of love (and probably still does) on its release years ago.
>>
File: 075_hk01_01_20.png (641 KB, 800x600)
641 KB
641 KB PNG
Are there any decent bdsm-themed games?
>>
>>2449867
Escalation Hard Core
>>
Finished Flowers Hiver (although I've not listened to the drama CD yet). Although I think it was still pretty good, it's the installment I was least satisfied with. I think I can see why they've done it the way they have and what they wanted to be the appeal of it, but constraints that imposed create some issues for me.
>>
>>2448838
A girl is the MC. People freaking out over male side characters is getting old.
>>
>>2449870
This. It's the only high quality pure one I know. Little warning.
There's a small instant of het. It's just a picture of the evil dom with a guy that you use to blackmail her into becoming you're bitch.
>>
Any recommendations for PS4 users?
I've already got DA;Inquisition, ME;Andromeda and NOA.
>>
>>2449914
Life is Strange and its prequel.
>>
>>2448340
Because it's the only thing my toaster can run. Now I'm playing Dark Brotherhood questline (with a female character, of course) and fuck I really wish we could at least flirt with Astrid. It's probably my yuri goggles but the sexual tension between dragonborn and her is strong.
>>
>>2449929
She's married...to a werewolf. That dosen't just mean she's straight it also means she's a fur fag why would you want to touch that woman?
>>
>>2449916
Those 'games' I would watch, but not get myself. Also, Bisexuals don't do it for me.
>>
>>2449941
>willingly purchases Andromeda
>walking simulators are a no-no
You have some strange tastes.

There are probably some Atelier/Neptunia/whatever games for PS4. NOA2 is either out already or should be coming soon™.
>>
>>2449948
In my defence, I got Andromeda the day after it came out and I don't visit gaming sites and I don't trust /v/'s opinion. So I was not fully aware of Andromeda's (many) shortcomings.

And I did not say ALL walking simulators are a no-no. I'm just not interest in LiS.
>>
>>2449744
Yes.
>>
File: 1479007467665.png (33 KB, 366x354)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
>>2449867
>>
File: 1453826059885.webm (3 MB, 960x542)
3 MB
3 MB WEBM
>>2449914
Digimon Cyber Sleuth. Technically not really yuri but a good game that's very subtext friendly and has a canon lesbian small side character.
>>
>>2450004
>>
>>2449746
>tfw no yuri vn about an outlaw girl seducing woman
>>
>>2450004
>>
>>2450039
There is but it's a text mobage.
>>
File: screenshot0170.png (1.35 MB, 1280x720)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB PNG
>>2449827
Catch Canvas was alright; not bad not good, just ok.
>>
>>2450148
I can respect it for at least having a fair amount of unique text for a female MC. Stay far away from Happy Campers though.
>>
>>2450148
It was interesting in that it seemed to be written with a female MC in mind, and then adapted for a male later; whereas pretty much everything else does the reverse. The plot and a lot of the interactions made more sense with a female MC, and the sex scenes were longer and more explicit.
>>
>A 3D model image of go-getter alchemist Sophie and her alchemy master, close friend, and family Plachta. It seems that the bond between these two has become even stronger after their long journey together.
Are they canon now?
>>
File: Alpha_bio.png (379 KB, 800x600)
379 KB
379 KB PNG
>>2448806
DAMN, I could ship her with Alpha from Alpha's Adventure... those abs together yummy, anyone else??
>>
>>2450181
DIdn't they call themselves family in-game even though they have no blood relation? Sophie also pledged to spend the rest of her life with Plachta. Was pretty much a wedding vow without a priest.
>>
>>2449744
Embric of Wulfhammer is the indisputable champion of yuri western game.

Other than that, A Little Lily Princess is enjoyable even if the yuri is thin.
>>
Having recently finished Love Ribbon, I encountered there some /u/ memes/references. Like, in band names and achievement names. But I want to make sure I caught them all. Is there any list of such references in this game?
>>
>>2450349
>Embric of Wulfhammer
Fantastic game. It's too bad SaintBomber never got around to making another. As I recall he made like five attempts at different games but never finished any of them.
>>
>>2450401
I remember the pack of unfinished games he uploaded a while back. It seemed like he wouldn't have been satisfied with just making another Embric and kept trying to implement complex mechanics that seemed too much for one guy and RPGmaker 2003
>>
>>2450401
Just roughly one year ago he was back here in /u/ beta testing a game called Quantum Entanglement.
It was more of a horror mystery to Embric's fantasy adventure, but from what I played it was about as good.
After about two threads (after following an Embric thread someone put up) he disappeared, saying he didn't want to start up a general. I haven't heard anything about it since so I assume it's met the same fate as the rest of the games.
>>
Is Katahane worth reading for the yuri?
>>
>>2450433
Nope.
>>
>>2450433
Yes, and it's also worth reading in general.
>>
They sure have thrown everything and a kitchen sink in this plot wise. Like, how more chuuni can you possibly get? If they haven't hit the ceiling yet, they sure grazed it.
Still, writing style is pretty good, I enjoyed the characters and banter, gay stuff was great as art and sex scenes. Even voice acting was good, for few characters that had it. Second part improved some spites, had "more" CGs and did they actually used binaural recording for few lines in that bathroom h scene (I haven't seen the other two in part 2, I guess they're in the extra story)? Took me by surprise.
Anyway, good stuff, I'll take this over Kindred Spirits on the Roof catching ZZZs any day.
That said, it's 20 bucks for two short episodes plus PAID h-patches off Steam, typical Seikai jewery. At least they released those patches, must have been kickstrarter stretch goal or something, I'm sure they wouldn't have bothered with toxic and disgusting yuri lovemaking otherwise because "VNs could have been so much more!".
>>
>>2450526
>The anti Kindred Spirits idiots strike again by comparing that shit to the yuri of yuris.
>>
>>2450532
some girls are loose sluts who like it quick and easy, neesan
>>
>>2450534
Kindred Spirits sure are slow but the only hard thing about it is the boredom.
>>
PSA: Kindred Spirits is 50% off on Steam right now.
>>
>>2450532
>yuri of yuris
>Kindred Spirits
Excuse me, I think you meant NWN porn mods.
>>
>>2450532
I'd like to play Kindred Spirits
But I've already read AnoKiss
And Kindred Spirits doesn't let you KissAno
>>
>>2450526
>binaural recording
Oh, looks like they're just blasting L or R channel. Still, it's an effect.
>>
>>2450433
The SoL segment is a bit tedious in the beginning, but once the true plot is revealed and yuri kicked in, yes. Definitely one the top yuri games in existence.
>>
>>2450541
I used to refuse playing Kindred for a whole year due to no Ano route too, until I decided to try out of boredom. One of the best decisions I've made in life.
>>
>>2450543
Even though there are older women that are strong as fug and are unlikely to be virgins?
>>
File: Oneechan full.jpg (61 KB, 429x500)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>2450541
Haha, funny, you. Hina > Ano anyway.

>>2450526
I noticed the localization seemed to get even looser with part 2. I remember one line in the script was actually Ren: "RIP Japan". Then I saw in the credits Nick Doerr was editor (don't remember if he was in part 1) and I remember how he was shit on a lot for bad translations of the Neptune games.

Shitting on Yurirei is controversial but I liked HakuAi more. Not to say Yurirei is bad; I think it's quite good, but the brown-ness of the character designs, 800x600 resolution and partial voicing are letdowns. They're not going to give the remastered version to everyone who bought the regular version for free, aren't they?
>>
>>2450662
It's fucking refreshing to see character dressings that actually look Japanese and have realistic hair colors.
>>
>>2450668
It would be fucking refreshing to see character designs that actually look Japanese. Too bad Yurirei doesn't do that. They stll look like anime characters.
>>
>>2450668
After playing Yurirei and HakuAi back-to-back I realized I needed a constant feed of colorful moe designs. I have an irrational distaste for brown hair and I see enough black hair in real life.

Hair color wasn't the only thing that was too brown in Yurirei. The uniforms were not only brown, but baggy as fuck. Don't Ano fans want to see some Ano tits to go with their Ano route? And because of the whole schoolgirl ghost setup, most of the game had to take place in school, so there was very little variety. They tried to mix it up a little, but even the mixed-up clothes were very muted in design.
>>
>>2450671
>wanting photorealistic characters or actual people in the VNs
No, m8. Just no.
>>
>>2450671
The girls from Flowers look pretty oriental.
>>
>>2450678
Eh, not photoreal necessarily (though I've seen some very cute Japanese girls, especially if they keep their mouths closed) but sometimes I'd like some other art styles.

>>2450691
This, yeah.
>>
>Game's character design is cute, yet realistic.
>Proper hair color,
>Proper LGBT themes.
>Sex scenes instead of being titillating are awkward, affairs that realistic portray two horny teenagers banging for the first time.
>Realistic characters.
It's a shame Kindred Spirits is one of the only yuri games actually made for lesbians.
>>
>>2450703
It's also a somewhat realistic depiction of a haunting.
>>
>>2450703
the word 'realistic' kind of breaks down once the teacher character is involved
>>
>>2450703
>realistic
>positive trait
Eh.
>>
>>2450708
clearly the most realistic lesbian love simulator is the one where you spend the whole game staring at cute girls from a distance, too shy to actually talk to any of them, then go home forever alone
>>
>>2450710
No, it's the one where you control cute 2D girls on your computer screen and make them fall in love and start relationships with other cute 2D girls, then grab a bottle of whiskey and drink your sorrows away.
>>
File: 35395256_p0.jpg (343 KB, 662x768)
343 KB
343 KB JPG
>>2450703
>If you have ghost,
>you have everything
>>
You know what really sucks? There's no Yuri Survival Horror games (And no, Akaiito and Aoishiro don't count) In the style of Dead Space, Resident Evil, or Silent Hill!
>>
>>2450785
wasn't there that wii game with the lewd outfits censored in the western version
>>
>>2450785
You can't just shove yuri into anything and expect it to be good.
>>
>>2450785
>survival horror games in the style of Dead Space, Resident Evil or Silent Hill
The earlier ones or the later (read: Spec Ops - The Line but with spooks and jumpscares) ones?
Either way, Yomawari Midnight Shadows looks like it has yuri. At least in the trailer everything the characters said was relating to how they have to find the other girl.

>>2450790
One of the Fatal Frame games, was it?
>>
>>2450785
I'm working on a VN in this vein with survival action horror bad ends and yuri, don't expect it for a year or two though. I'm also not sure if I would get vanned for releasing a game with underage lesbian smut so I haven't written any sex scenes.
>>
>>2450828
>I'm also not sure if I would get vanned for releasing a game with underage lesbian smut
Just put one of them "all characters are 18 or more" things in there, even if some of them are obviously not.

Still, how underage we talking about?
>>
>>2450526
I really liked Ne No Kami. It's a shame that the games are so short, but with the devs being a doujin circle I guess it has to be that way. And I could really do without Nick Doerr's awful localization, but at least with the full voice I can basically understand what they're actually saying anyway. I remember that one time Len just shouted "aaahh" and it was translated as something ridiculous like "jimminy willickers i've spilled my crackers all over the floor what a conundrum"
>>
>>2450843
Main heroine 14 or 15 with a matching aged childhood friend. All the other characters are mystical beings of some sort with big ages, but bumping her up to 18 really doesn't make any sense in the setting. I could just not mention the age and do what you say. I was settling on just writing super heavy subtext and fluffy kissing with maybe some off screen implied lewd.
>>
>>2450785
I'd rather see a Stalker game where two cute female stalkers take shelter from a blowout in the same bunker, which leads to them arguing over a cache that they found and having hot sex afterwards. Then they could hold hands while cleaning up the zombies that the blowout spawned.
>>
>>2450848
At 14-15 you should be okay if you put the 'everyone is 18' disclaimer and don't specifically mention their ages or any giveaway clues (like, don't say 'high school' or talk about how they can't stay out late fighting zombies because of curfew)

If they looked twelve or younger you would probably get a stampede of moral guardians on steam but teenagers don't trigger the same sort of outrage, especially if it's not a nukige so only the people into it are seeing the h bits anyway

>I was settling on just writing super heavy subtext and fluffy kissing with maybe some off screen implied lewd.

This is more what I usually do but that's because I enjoy playing up the underage angst aspect in the writing.
>>
Grabbed some Saint's Row on sale this weekend, I know they won't exactly have real /u/ content but which is best for at least some fanservice/flirting/whatever?
>>
I'm playing Rune Factory 4 and Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns with fan-made yuri patches. It's pretty nice.
>>
>>2451003
What do the yuri patches add? Well, obviously /u/, but how substantial?
>>
>>2451001
You can have fade-to-black sex with your squadmates regardless of gender in Saints Row IV. This is more a parody of the usual BioWare romance than anything substantial but it's still fun to have the option.

>>2451004
Not that anon but I assume that rather than add anything the patches remove the gender restriction on the existing love interests, meaning you can now marry girls when playing as a girl.
>>
>>2451004
Well, the one for Story of Seasons has a page, so you can find the details here:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/wip-story-of-seasons-trio-of-towns-true-love-edition-patch.465917/

The Rune Factory 4 is older and there's no page for support for what I know, but the patch alters the dialogue texts, portrait and character model from the male MC to the female MC, allowing the game to go full /u/. Here's a link for the CIA:
>https://mega.nz/#!zIZ10ToA!fKc91UjQ924DItzfFngDbNZhBqPdYpXLX7X6WHpVEzw

Oh, and your character will still have the male voice at the beginning of the game, so you need to unlock an option in-game called "Extra Orders" to fix your voice back to female, you can do it right away by using a save editor.
>>
>>2451010
>Not that anon but I assume that rather than add anything the patches remove the gender restriction on the existing love interests, meaning you can now marry girls when playing as a girl.
Yes, but also goes and fix various issues to make sure the game treats the players as a female character. The Story of Seasons one is a WIP, but it's shaping to be more sophisticated though, changing events more intimately.
>>
File: kik_01.png (548 KB, 331x1440)
548 KB
548 KB PNG
>>2448806
Nice. I hope you can ship Rinka with the frail older woman, too.
>>
>>2448872
Is this supposed to be a serious horror game? It's hard to take it seriously when Ultraman, Yakuza gangsters and Gundams and shit are running around. It's a little different if it's meant to be a silly parody game, though.
>>
>>2451030
The trailer makes a point of showing the overtly comic options available to the player.
>>
>>2448872
What they confirmed a yuri option? Awesome! When?
>>
File: bullying miharu is fun.png (900 KB, 1047x994)
900 KB
900 KB PNG
>>2451027
Miharu is not going to be happy. I'm going to make Rinka flirt with other womenr when I can.
>>
Murcielago would make a sick GTA-style game.
>>
>>2451318
https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Car_Lesbians
>>
>>2450677
Fuck off. Peg's character designs are perfect. Not only the realistic Asian hair colour, but also the baggy clothes. Those go breathtakingly well with the cute faces and delicate Asian body structure. It's the same thing I love about FLOWERS as well.

Colourful overly moe design is platable only to an extent. I'd take Flowers and Yurirei design style anyday.
>>
>>2451483
>My tastes are superior to your tastes!
Ah, classic 4chan.
>>
>>2451483
>realistic Asian hair colour
I like Yurirei's look too but I don't get why people keep saying this. You know most asians with those vibrant brown hair colours dye their hair, right?
>>
>>2450802
That's where you're wrong.
>>
>>2451501
so, you liked this?
>>
>>2451508
The art looks so horrendous I want to punch it. What's this?
>>
>>2451512
shoving yuri into a baby dev's first fps
>>
>>2451484
This is 4chan, are you retarded? Fuck off tumblrina.

>>2451485
The point is that some Asians (about 1 in 20) have natural dark brown hair instead of pure black, and that most people over here who dye their hair always go with various shades of brown rather than neon colours or straight up blond. That's why it's realistic. Because if you fucking go here and see for yourself, you'll get the same colour impression as in Yurirei and Flowers.

How stupid do you have to be to not understand what "realistic" mean? Only a literal retard would take that as "biologically realistic" - which is not realistic as far as real life show.
>>
>>2451527
>realistic
>positive trait
Here you go again with this.
>>
File: 1507932185634.png (536 KB, 586x412)
536 KB
536 KB PNG
I am looking for PC RPGs that combine yuri with good gameplay. Any suggestions?

Nier Automata somewhat fun gameplay but yuri only in the distant side, the story was pretty shitty and it had many het aspects.
Tales of Berseria overall a game I like a lot although the combat can be a bit dull and while it has its female female bonding times there is no direct yuri.

How are Nights of Azure and Blue Reflection?
>>
>>2451527
>so triggered
>>
>>2451538
Nights of Azure, A Little Lily Princess, Blue Reflection, Atelier Firis, and Atelier Sophie are a few ones I can think of off the top of my head.
>>
>>2450802
Not everything with yuri is necessarily good. But everything is better with yuri.
>>
>>2451543
I wouldn't recommend ALLP to someone looking for an RPG. The gameplay is just barely there and it isn't RPG gameplay.
>>
>>2451544
Even if said "yuri" is just fanservice and/or limited to a single or few scenes in the game?
>>
>>2451560
Of course.
Compare these:

>epic RPG
>epic RPG but you get to fuck a girl once

Now which one is clearly superior to the other?
>>
>>2451563
ELEX
>>
>>2451571
>Piranha Bytes is still alive
Whoa.
>>
>>2451563
But anon, what if you compare these
>epic RPG where one girl has a bunch of flings with guys and ends up with some other main character, and another girl independently has subtext with other girls but no real /u/ at all
>epic RPG where those two girls now also has a fling but the latter is just another used goods whose subtext with the other girls is ruined and the former who still ends up with the guy
>>
>>2451594
>no real /u/ at all or everything ends up with het
Sounds just like my favorite Vietnamese educational show.
On a more serious note, anon was talking about "everything is better with /u/", not "I got raped by a game once and now I'm afraid of going into a vidya store unsupervised".
>>
>>2451527
Agree with you.
>>2451530
You can stay with you're pink haired sluts.
>>
>>2451701
I would love a game about pink-haired lesbian sluts
>>
>>2446129
Miguel?
>>
>>2445958
Miguel?
>>
>>2451538
We don't keep recommendation lists in the OP just because they look pretty.
I know it's easy to feel like you've already played all the listed games that catched your fancy and that there must more yuri somewhere so you'll just ask for another opinion, but the sad reality is that put together these lists are quite comprehensive. Hidden gems aren't really a thing here, there are few enough yuri games that quality doesn't stay buried long.
>>
I was looking up some The Evil Within stuff, and found out that a couple of people ship Juli Kidman with Tatiana Gutierrez (the nurse). Did I miss some interaction between them in the game? Or are those people shipping just for the sake of shipping?
Not complaining tho, even if it's the later, but unfortunately just found 2 fanarts... pic related being one of them.
>>
>>2451538
I hear good things about Divinity Original Sin 2, but I haven't had time to play it yet.
>>
I uploaded a mod for Stellaris that makes all the humanoid races female-only. Since the other race classes are genderless this effectively erases males from the universe.
>>
>>2451701
But girls being sluts is realistic, anon, what are you talking about?
>>
is the board slow enough to keep this thread up until blackberry honey comes out?
>>
>>2452291
At least 1-2 weeks until it is out so I doubt it.
>>
>>2451571
>>2451575
Yeah, what's up with all the hype? While the aesthetics does have standard, there doesn't seem to anything extraordinary overall. Never got into the Gothic series, and the fixed male protagonist in Elex makes it a one down (cause muh Yuri).
>>
>>2452348
Gothic is a good game, you should try it out.

>start the game
>go slightly off the road
>instantly mangled by wolves, bandits and ogres
Greatest fun of my life, would do it again.

As for ELEX, it isn't really that hyped. In fact, I haven't heard of it since it was announced. Just your regular old ohpeehn wohrld arr-pee-gee. Barely anything worth talking about.
>>
>>2452348
>>2452349
The "hype" was just rpgcodex memeing, the surprising thing is that the magic might have worked.
Sources say its actually fucking good. As in better than Risen 1. So, maybe not Gothic but p. close. Those are early impressions mind you.
>>
File: 1493587492775.png (85 KB, 246x246)
85 KB
85 KB PNG
>>2450710
>>2450711
and we're playing it every day
>>
>>2452243
Men are the real sluts though.
>>
>>2452456
you're a real slut
>>
>>2452581
no u
>>
>>2452585
rude
>>
>>2452591
she's right tho
>>
>>2452623
with all these sluts in here why don't we have more orgies?
>>
>>2452626
>men
>orgies
ew
>>
>>2452627
>men
>on /u/
>implying
we're all lesbians here
>>
>>2452632
Since we established that >>2452456 I'm sure you can understand my confusion.
>>
>>2452349
Biggest drawbacks in Gothic for me was German "humor" and awful combat controls.
>>
File: ProfileValeria.png (560 KB, 1359x695)
560 KB
560 KB PNG
someone's just announced an rpg where you date your weapons, it's called boyfriend dungeon but at least one of the weapons is female so there should be a /u/ route

not out yet obviously
>>
>>2452664
Hopefully it's from an RPG world that doesn't have a weapon durability stat.
>>
>>2447580
It's $1760/$2000 with 23 days left, so it'll at least pass.
>>
>With today’s update, we’re also being more clear about specific categories of fictional erotic content that Patreon cannot be used to support (including incest, bestiality, sexual depiction of minors, and suggestive sexual violence).

... well, that's going to be a problem for some VN developers.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.