[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/u/ - Yuri

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 110 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: BecomeTopIdolMSChan.jpg (286 KB, 1200x1193)
286 KB
286 KB JPG
Previous Thread: >>2442936

This thread is for:
*Screenshots, pages, and discussion about general series, current or old, not covered by an existing thread, be it yuri, fanservice, subtext or goggles. Canon and non-canon both welcome.
*News reports about things relevant to our interest
*Original content that doesn't fit any specific thread topics
*Pretty much anything that doesn't have or need its own thread.

Yuri Game Thread: >>2444229
Yuri Idol Thread: >>2418095
>>
>>2446671
Do you think there's yuri in other planets?
>>
Do not post ITT. Use the currently existing General for discussion.
>>
>>2446731
Make me.
>>
File: 1507657064972.jpg (84 KB, 600x750)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
holy shit itou
>>
File: 1494518669750.jpg (453 KB, 1200x1600)
453 KB
453 KB JPG
>>2446880
Oh wow, where's that from
>>
>>2446880
>>2446881
It's not on Hachi's twitter but these are on Gelbooru
>>
File: DLtqsF1UIAITgHB.jpg (76 KB, 600x600)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>2446886
>>
>>2446887
>>
File: DLtqrPEUIAIvqqm.jpg (75 KB, 600x557)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>2446888
>>
File: DLtqfBmUEAAd_Jk.jpg (76 KB, 600x750)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>2446890
/ll/ is the miracle of the universe
>>
>>2446880
>>2446886
>>2446887
>>2446888
>>2446890
>>2446892
>Itou Hachi lewds
This can't be real. Please be real.
>>
>>2446902
the person who uploaded them to Danbooru said they were uploaded to Itou Hachi's twitter then deleted
>>
>>2446904
She does that a lot.
>>
>>2446685
Assuming the following hypothesis:
>Yuri is exclusive to Japan. Chinese, Korean and Western works might resemble yuri but aren't because they're not Japanese works
Again, this is an hypothesis. It doesn't represent what I think. Still, assuming that, then yuri in another planets is impossible.

>ayy lmaos have two definable genders, male and female, and roles associated with them by culture, society, etc
>ayy lmaos have a concept of romance that goes beyond a biologic imperative
Then yes.

Considering the universe is most likely a lot bigger than we can see of it, and knowing particles can only attach to each other in so many ways before they start repeating, it's mathematically likely that yuri exists in other planets. It might not be in any way we ourselves could recognize, or even accept, but to them it might just evoke the same feelings our yuri does in us.
>>
>>2446920
She must have a secret treasure trove of lewd oneeloli art
>>
>>2446926
I'd pay absurd money to see Hachi draw some ahegao involving that pair.
>>
>>2446880
>>2446881
>>2446886
>>2446887
>>2446888
>>2446890
>>2446892
You're not supposed to post ITT.
>>
>>2446892
I really appreciate how obviously gentle this is. She really is taking into consideration how small she is.
>>
File: intergaolactic.jpg (103 KB, 1920x1080)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>2446685
>>
File: 1495747691969.png (28 KB, 168x291)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
>>2446925
>ayy lmaos come to visit us and bring some examples of their yuri with them
>Mugino shows up and accuses them of being filthy hetfags
>>
File: 1504269518601.jpg (260 KB, 700x509)
260 KB
260 KB JPG
test
>>
>>2446925
I don't think yuri is just about being from Japan or even strictly Asian. Don't think it even necessarily has to be anime or manga style.

It does have to have a certain aesthetic though. I mean, Just having something be about lesbians doesn't make it yuri whatever the format.

Just my take
>>
>>2447141
>I don't think yuri is just about being from Japan
>Don't think it even necessarily has to be anime or manga style
But that's literally the definition of yuri.
>>
File: mm.jpg (405 KB, 1118x1600)
405 KB
405 KB JPG
>>2447073
A good oneesan is tender with her loli
>>
File: 10[1].jpg (97 KB, 714x1003)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>2447142
Yuri from Sweden
>>
>>2447145
If it's drawn by a Swede, then it's not yuri. It's 2D lesbian, sure, but it's not yuri.
The same way cartoons made in the west that are meant to imitate anime are still just western cartoons, and not actual anime.
>>
>>2447148
What about western fanart of anime lesbians? Yuri or no?
>>
>>2447150
If it's not japanese media, it's not yuri.

It doesn't mean I can't enjoy something that's not yuri "by the definition". Manhwa, western fanart/authors are all important to me. It's just that they are not really 100% yuri.
>>
>>2447125
Miss these two.
>>
>>2447148
>The same way cartoons made in the west that are meant to imitate anime are still just western cartoons, and not actual anime.
Anime is short for Animation. If it's Japanese Animation then it is Japanese Anime. If it's Swedish Animation then it could be called Swedish Anime. Anime is just a word (synonym) to describe animation. Likewise yuri could be used outside of Japanese works to describe lesbianism. Just because you can call a piece of tuna Toro or akami doesn't mean that tuna is from a sea in Japan.
>>
>>2447151
You know there's about a dozen holes you could poke in that right? Japanese studios making works for americans, chinese studios making anime, koreans animating japanese works, or just the fact that according to japan "anime" includes all animation.

Or say an artist draws a piece of yuri fan art while in japan, then moves to europe and next week redraws it. Did it stop being yuri? Are we allowed to post it here for a week and then no more?
>>
>>2447158
>Are we allowed to post it here for a week and then no more?
We both know western stuff and manhwa are allowed on /u/, so your smug comment makes no sense here.

>>2447157
There's no such thing as "Swedish Anime". Feel free to believe that shitty cartoons/drawings from your country are also anime, but that's objectively not true.
>>
>>2447162
>We both know western stuff and manhwa are allowed on /u/

Yes that's actually one of my points and just pointing it out doesn't make it go away. But you didn't answer a single one of my questions anyway so I guess we're already done here.
>>
>>2447164
I actually did answer one of your two questions, but I guess I shouldn't expect any form of reading comprehension from the average /u/ user these days.
>>
File: c1.png (718 KB, 1280x720)
718 KB
718 KB PNG
>>2447165
Since you want to play dumb and ignore my entire post, how about we just make this incredibly simple. Why don't you tell me why pic related is or isn't yuri? Can you tell from the picture?
>>
>>2447171
>Since you want to play dumb and ignore my entire post
What a coincidence, I could say the very same thing about you. If you just want to ignore all parts of my post that are not easy to counter, go right ahead. It's cute in a way.

But fine, I can play along. Your picture related isn't yuri, it's yuribait. We both know those two have no romantic feelings for each other, unlike the official lesbian couple from the very same series. But let's call it yuri to make this simpler.

Yes, it's anime and yuri. It was produced and aired in japan.
I hope you have your favorite smug reaction image ready for when you're about to tell me it's actually animated by a Chinese company, but they also have a Japanese branch, and as I previously mentioned, it was produced and aired in japan.
>>
>>2447172
>What a coincidence, I could say the very same thing about you.
Bullshit.

>Chinese company, but they also have a Japanese branch, and as I previously mentioned, it was produced and aired in japan.

So a foreign company just has to produce their work in japan for it to be anime?

Because it turns out Disney had a japanese branch produce several works for them in japan. Are their works anime? Is Dalmatians 2 anime?
>>
>>2446880
>>2446886
>>2446887
>>2446888
>>2446890
>>2446892
there is a god and she loves onee-loli yuri
>>
>>2447174
>Bullshit.
If you say so, onee-san. So much damage control so early in the morning.

>So a foreign company just has to produce their work in japan for it to be anime?
Yes. If it's written by a Japanese, directed by a Japanese, produced by a Japanese, features Japanese voice actors, and is released in Japan first (with Japan being the main market) - it's anime. Shocking, right?

>Are their works anime? Is Dalmatians 2 anime?
No. I already explained it above, but since you would just latch on the opportunity to call me out on "purposely evading a question", I'll just repeat myself.
No, if it's written by American, directed by American, produced by American, features American voice actors, and is released in America first (with America/West being the main market) - it's not anime.
>>
>Master and Me going full H
>Konohana Kitan airing this season
Foxloli overload!
>>
>>2447178
>calling bullshit is damage control

>If it's written by a Japanese, directed by a Japanese, produced by a Japanese, features Japanese voice actors, and is released in Japan first (with Japan being the main market) - it's anime.

First problem here. If the branch is located in japan, then do you consider the people in that branch japanese or the nationality of the company they work for? Are we going by blood, citizenship, or location?

>If it's written by American, directed by American, produced by American, features American voice actors, and is released in America first (with America/West being the main market) - it's not anime.

How do we determine the nationality of those who made the works in that Disney branch then? Many of them went on to form their own studio, The Answer Studio, which then did inbetween work for things like Kill la Kill and Psycho-Pass, did cartoons like Batman and Transformers, and did works that would be commonly recognized as anime like Kotonoha no Niwa.

And another thing, how many of these rules does something need to fit to qualify? Because Space Dandy featured american voice actors when it was released in america before japan. And there are several works written by an american and animated by japanese or vice versa. There's also a fairly gay comic written by an american woman but illustrated by a japanese woman who lives in japan.

And this brings us back to one of the first questions. Presumably due to your above quotes, yuri fanart made by someone who is japanese in japan is yuri. But If it's anime/yuri because they are japanese by blood, then it stays yuri even if they move to another country. If it is yuri because they live in japan, then the works produced by The Answer Studio while working for disney were anime. If it's citizenship, then fuck if I know except I'll just bring up dual citizenship. If it can only be yuri because it was somehow made for a japanese audience, then anything made for japan is anime.
>>
>>2447184
>>calling bullshit is damage control
No, purposely ignoring parts of my post just to prove your point is damage control.

As for that wall of text about nationality of every single employee of a animation studio, just stop. This is some next level autism, and I don't mean it in a good way.

I have more interesting things to do with my time than to spend the next hour researching information about animation studios just so I can match your autism, especially considering the fact that we will never reach any compromise.

If you want to assume you just won this argument and I'm now running away in full damage control mode, feel free to do so. Whatever lets you sleep at night.
>>
You know, once I came to /u/ to find yuri news about various things, or even some interesting discussion. Nowadays, I realize I find everything related to yuri outside here and all I ever find when I open this site is a fight about some stupid thing.

You guys are retards.
>>
>>2447189
>As for that wall of text about nationality of every single employee of a animation studio, just stop.

I'm not stopping, as you just brought me to the point I've been trying to reach this entire time.

This is fucking stupid. You want to know why it is that way? Because you tried to put it in black and white and ignored the grey. The same way you called a girl kissing a girl "yuribait" instead of calling it yuri but perhaps with a caveat. All of that piss easy research is there just to show what doesn't fit into either A or B, in order to crack the true/false definition you assigned to a word.

You can't define art by nationality or blood, because millions are inspired to create things exactly like it without that nationality.
You can't define art by citizenship, because citizenship can change.
You can't define art by the location it was made in, because that's retarded.

You can't define art by anything other than it's content, what it is made of. And even then, there's the grey area. You can't write a line in the sand and say something like "Everything above this line is yuri/action/mystery/romance/whatever, and everything under it is not" because you're dividing thousands of works into just two black and white categories.

The way we define what is yuri/anime is by comparing it to other things that we consider yuri/anime, and if it reaches our personal internal bar for yuri/anime then we call it that- which is why there is often conflict regarding those definitions. But it's also why Batman isn't anime despite the definition everyone claims to be factually concrete and irrefutable.

The reason you see stuff on a board for yuri that doesn't fit your definition is because your definition doesn't work. And a definition that doesn't work will be changed by everyone using it in a way that does.

In short, if someone makes fanart of Madoka fingering Homura, it doesn't matter where the fuck they are or where they live when they do it. It's yuri.
>>
File: 1478896156228.jpg (121 KB, 1058x705)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>2447196
>>
>>2447200
I thought I made it pretty clear that was where I intended to stop, actually.
>>
>>2447151
Japanese Media or not, at least one thing is clear on this Y/u/ri board.

Barely anyone here cares, Mods or Users, if the picture if of Japanese origin or not. As long as it has gay girls it's widely accepted. And even if there are Nippon only Yuri fans the fuss they've made hasn't been enough to clear up the board of Western material that has been around for well over two years.
>>
>>2447221
You do know that there's a large number of yuri fans on /a/ (whose size easily ecplises /u/) who refuse to use /u/ because they don't think western counts as yuri. They don't see the situation changing, so they don't bother anymore.
>>
>>2447234
So what?

I'd rather stay on a board where I can report het and expect it to be deleted than one where western yuri gets deleted.
>>
>>2447242
Hello tumblr. You are part of the reason for this board's decline.
>>
>>2447244
I'm not from Tumblr and I don't care about western stuff either, but how can you consider het to be any better? That plague can stay on /a/ and I'm going to stay here where it gets deleted.
>>
>>2447242
Those don't have to be mutually exclusive, you know.

I think some stuff considered western could be alright but I'm not sure I dig things like Overwatch and Darkest Dungeon having threads. I suppose they have nowhere else to be though.
>>
>>2447247
They don't have to be, but that's how they are right now. You can post on and browse /u/ where het gets deleted, or /a/ where western stuff is never posted (to my knowledge). And I choose /u/ as the lesser of the two evils.

Plus here you can just hide western threads, but you can't do anything about hetfags on /a/ posting about how much they want to fuck their waifus.
>>
File: Kyouko 23.png (120 KB, 492x483)
120 KB
120 KB PNG
>>2447242
But I thought /a/ was the yuri board.
>>
>>2447253
Some people take a fetish and believe it to be a way of life, just look at libruls with all them 27 genders, open marriages and pedophilia apologising.
>>
>>2447245
>not from tumblr
>describes heterosexuality as a plague

>>2447251
Just pretend that almost all waifufags are girls. /u/ already has lots of experience pretending that the board is mostly female.
>>
>>2447234
And?
>>
>>2447261
>describes heterosexuality as a plague
I'd imagine they mean in the context of yuri threads, and that seems reasonable.
>>
File: DLLd9VYUIAEmVKB.jpg-large.jpg (519 KB, 2020x1497)
519 KB
519 KB JPG
>>
>>2447275
hello yes one top right corner to go please

(what is this?)
>>
File: 1503726819597.jpg (34 KB, 560x560)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>2447245
>I'm not from tumblr
>doesn't see anything wrong with Frozen/Korra/Overwatch/LiS/etc western cancer
>het is a plague
Sure thing.
>>
>>2447253
/a/bysmal
>>
>>2447277
It's #美少女描いてみよう

The template is "Let's draw pretty girls", and the 10 panels are:
Pure, cute, cool (in the Japanese sense), lively, androgynous
Sexy, timid, dumb, beauty, your preference

That one was filled by Momono Moto
>>
I guess it is really the end for Kirara Miracle. Even Houbunsha's own site doesn't list it for November: http://houbunsha.co.jp/magazine/mag_cal.html
>>
Hope this is the right spot for this...
Looking for the name of a specific yuri doujin, can't remember the author or title for the life of me.
It was I believe a one-shot. Involved a blonde foreign exchange student staying with a family in their daughter's room. Only the daughter came back, was willing to share her bed with the foreigner, oblivious to the fact that the foreigner was gay. I remember the daughter saying the words "Okay, I'm bed!" to the foreigner as the foreigner tried to tell her why it was a bad idea for them to share the bed.
Any help would be appreciated.
>>
File: Feels bad sis.png (150 KB, 464x466)
150 KB
150 KB PNG
I will post this in every general thread until Bocchi gets an anime.
>>
>>2447278
When did I say I didn't see anything wrong with it? You need to learn to read.

I'm saying right now I if I want to go to an anonymous image board that has yuri content I have to choose between /a/ and /u/.

/a/ has no western content, but it has plenty of het that you can't report and get deleted like you can here, so I'd rather stay here where I can at least just hide the western threads (which I can't do for het on /a/, because people are free to post it in any thread).
>>
>>2447481
F
I hope it's really temporally.
>>
>>2447482
https://dynasty-scans.com/images/5179
>>
>>2447491
That explains why I couldn't find it. Was looking in the doujins and not the images.
Much appreciated.
>>
>>2447486
I do agree with your "lesser evil" choice, but
>I if I want to go to an anonymous image board that has yuri content I have to choose between /a/ and /u/
There are other possibilities, too. And I'm not talking about any 4ch/8ch boards.
>>
>>2447491
That'd be a pretty neat way to start a romance. It's something only yuri could do, too.

Sad it doesn't continue.
>>
>>2447275
I'll take cool or beauty
>>
>>2447275
I can't read moon, but I'll have top middle.
>>
>>2447495
No problem.

>>2447512
She said she considered doing more, but her English isn't good enough (not sure if that's just a joke/excuse though).
>>
>>2447162
Japan calls Disney and spongebob anime. Only dumbass gaijin give a shit about the terminology
>>
File: 1478437735138.png (9 KB, 229x235)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>>2447591
>Only dumbass gaijin give a shit about the terminology
This.
>Shaun The Sheep
>>
I tried request a few days ago and didn't get an answer so I was wondering if you guys could help me. I'm looking for this one work where a girl finds out her childhood friend that she started dating is a het slut so she goes home upset and next day she wakes up in her future self raising said slut's kids. This repeats with with one of them being her lover and then again with the kids gone and her co-worker her lover. Anyone know it?
>>
>>2447616
Wasn't it more or leas implied before the serialization that Mel has sex with her master?
Could be that since it's a SFW serial the publisher doesn't want Itou creating that sort of material
>>
>>2447602
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/ashita_kimi_ni_aetara

>>2447623
More like Itou loves uploading things only to promptly delete them.
>>
>>2447668
What else has been deleted?
>>
>>2447483
I'm with you.
>>
File: 1491988603002.jpg (90 KB, 491x349)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
Is there any Teen Girl Squad yuri?
>>
File: CZVT8R8UgAASPMN.png (338 KB, 579x700)
338 KB
338 KB PNG
Fluffy and sweet yuri.
>>
File: 44525731_p28.png (1.41 MB, 1024x1024)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB PNG
>>2447676
My favourite kind.
>>
>>2447591
Do they write it in a different way if it's not anime from japan ?
>>
File: syakaizin.jpg (79 KB, 600x750)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>2447670
Adults brushing teeth. Weird monologues. I don't actually track her super closely so probably more stuff that I've missed.

>>2447681
d/a, but no.
>>
File: DIzOsMNUQAEV_lf.png (298 KB, 977x900)
298 KB
298 KB PNG
>>2447679
Tabenai de kudasai!
Actually, we can go fluffier.
https://twitter.com/s1120411/status/904324920921923584
>>
>>2447591
>tfw japs don't count cory in the house as anime
>>
>>2447668
Sorry I wanted to say thank you but I was at school, but yeah thanks.
>>
What in the fluff is happening here?
>>
This board reeks of pussy. Too many lesbians here
>>
>>2447711
>/clap
You must be American
>>
File: 71qfQ2aBS-L._SL500_.jpg (58 KB, 495x500)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
Apparently the Oniisama e OST that came out in 2014 is not available for download anywhere but in AB (might be available in Share or PD but my ISP prevents me from using those). I will leave a DL here for those interested. If you have an AB account please uncompress and seed.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/aafcf103fldl5xd/Kentaro%20Haneda%20-%20Oniisama%20e...%20Soundtrack%20%5BMP3%20320%5D.zip
>>
>>2447711
You're quite a bit late. Were you trying to stir up that discussion again? Why?
>>
13th episode of Amanchu! is out.
>>
>>2447738
Well, go figure. That's a confession. Guess Moogs was right about the anime, at least.

What's next? A Yaya that wins?
>>
File: IMG_20170316_100616.jpg (732 KB, 1381x1994)
732 KB
732 KB JPG
>>2447756
>A Yaya that wins
It's gonna to happen
No more bullying Yaya for /u/
>>
>>2447711
>baka
>/clap
Try a bit harder when you want to start shitposting next time.
>>
>>2447736
Subs, of course. Anyone who listens to dubs should have their posting rights revoked desu.
>>
File: 1503925595843.jpg (27 KB, 352x388)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>2447756
>trusting Amano

You know daam well how those things go
>>
>>2447812
Even if you're just checking if the stupid americans ruined a romantic scene with their localization?
>>
>>2447862
I feel like dying every time I accidentally click a clip of a dubbed anime on youtube. You must be very strong.
>>
>>2447862
You really don't have to check.
>>
Just watched Amanchu! episode 13. Pretty packed full of yuri.
>>
>>2447921
>Amanchu!
>A
>man
>chu!
No thanks!
>>
>>2447925
Like poetry.
>>
>>2447925
>No thanks!
Your loss if you've never seen the show, and don't even bother to look up what its about just because you break up the title into a mixed english/japanese that has zero relation to what the show/manga is about. Since you make such foolish assumptions its probably just as well that you don't take part in an actual discussion.
>>
>>2447931
As someone follow the manga, I would have to say /u/ would probably enjoy the anime, but the manga will leave most of us sorely disappointed.

Still, the manga is still worth checking out if you think you won't get butthurt by being baited and just want to enjoy the scenery. I sincerely think Amano is homophobic as fuck.
>>
>>2447925
>A
>man
>e(?)
And a half.
>>
>>2447931
I think they were joking.
>>
>>2447931
Not the same, anon but I'm too lazy to search what is it about, but I've heard/seen that it's about scuba diving and shit? sounds cool.
>>
>>2447931
Sometime's I wonder if people like you are being ironic
>>
>>2447936
because she is "that", what she did in Aria was incredibly stupid, I do not say it just because of the marriage with Anon-kun.

Why do authors use that stupid "politically correct" method of having two girls in a romantic relationship and then throwing it out for a Het romance out of the ass?

my problem is not cultural or social issue of each country or culture, my problem is that a stupid plot twist and anyone who is called author should realize that.

*unrelated image
I dream with that couple
>>
>>2447931
No one should trust it just because of how gay the anime looked, Amano always finds a way to ruin /u/. They always go het at the end for no reason. Fuck that. There are way better manga and anime in existence already to ever waste time on Amano's bullshit.
>>
File deleted.
>>2447787

Please teach me chan-fag. Teach me how you still got butt-hurt by a word.
>>
>>2448101
>Toga picture
And that's how I already know you're cancer.
>>
>>2448102

Well that was fast.

Also is Amano that bad? Shit TIL. I was in the middle of a series, guess maybe I should drop it.
>>
>>2448104
Go back to where ever you came from.
>>
File: 1486288312327.jpg (122 KB, 900x625)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
fwuffy
>>
>>2448108

But I like it here. Plus I learned to maybe drop aria so I feel like I'm learning valuable lessons.
>>
File: 1477239340438.jpg (444 KB, 553x784)
444 KB
444 KB JPG
>>
File: 1502193050807.jpg (432 KB, 1079x1521)
432 KB
432 KB JPG
miserable. what is something cute
>>
>>2447275
>>2447290
PurexLively, CutexArtists choice, SexyxBeauty, TimidxDumb.
>>
>>2447826
>trusting Amano
Never again.

Never.
>>
>>2448187

I'm super glad I didn't have to learn this the hard way. Glad I read through this thread.
>>
>>2448189
Aria is a daam fine anime and Akari/Alicia have one of the best relationships I've ever seen, we are among yurifags here so no one will berate you for shipping them, the way you will get disappointed will be in a really at least in my opinion innofensive way, I suspect the director (Junichi Sato) might even be a yurifag himself
>>
>>2447738
Ragdoll Face kills the scene.
It's almost like shorthand for "don't take this seriously"
Nope
>>
>>2448193
Word, alright thanks. I was kinda hoping someone would clear it up a bit. As I JUST decided to binge Aria today as well. Shitsurakuen was the other series I was super let down by the ending and I won't get my hopes up now like I did there.
>>
Hey /u/, can you tell me why there are so many yuri threads on /u/?
>>
File: 1478427565618.gif (5 KB, 500x169)
5 KB
5 KB GIF
>>2448425
>>
>>2448425
Everything offtopic will get deleted by the mods eventually, so only the yuri threads stay around on the yuri board.
>>
>>2448425
Why are there many non yuri ads on /u/ though?
Every time I visit /u/ on my phone u get a giant flopping penis in my face.
>>
>>2448497
They're just customized to your preference.
>>
File: Grin Satania.jpg (46 KB, 848x480)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>2448499
>>
>>2448497
Hiro fucked up and had to sell more ads
>>
>>2448497
Yeah, and the site is really liberal about what it considers a click on those ads. Some of them are really ugly too, like the sideways x-ray of a penis in a vagina.
>>
>>2448193
If you're not a militant yuri fag or you think you won't get mad for being baited then it's still a fine series. And though I understand the appeal of Akari/Alicia I don't ship them either so I was able to thoroughly enjoy the series until the end. Guess the mentor-mentee aspect stands out more for me. My opinion of Amano was still ok back then.

But Amanchu actually left me fucking furious and got me to drop buying the tank. The manga and the anime are both ruined for me, maybe because I'm more invested in the pair here. Fuck.
>>
File: GfMqf2p.jpg (754 KB, 3024x4032)
754 KB
754 KB JPG
>>2447481

Actual announcement from furage copy. Sad day (even though I'm not really a fan of any KM series). Feels like this the start of a decline.

Urara, Dandelion and (some manga I can't read the name of) transfer to Manga Time Kirara, mono goes to Carat, and a bunch of others go web only.

Rip in peace.
>>
>>2448591
Yes, definitely not a good sign.
>>
File: 1495378915185.gif (1.51 MB, 768x432)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB GIF
the yuzus are great.
but I have this strange feeling that using them to learn japanese is going to make my dialog filled with lesbian innuendos.
>>
>>2448622
were they gay?
>>
File: 1479022584776.jpg (2.12 MB, 1533x2216)
2.12 MB
2.12 MB JPG
>>2448623
pretty gay.
>>
>>2448622
Well, I'm pretty sure when they were talking about Yui's "bean" there was at least one case of nothing being lost in translation
>>
>>2448591
Were any of the Miracle series selling well? I mean, I don't really see that much talk about Urara, which had an anime recently. But Gochiusa is still relatively popular.

Could it be that 4koma as a format is in decline?
>>
File: Yuyushiki_Ch03_01.png (474 KB, 1339x2000)
474 KB
474 KB PNG
>>2448622
I have no idea what you are talking about.
>>
>>2448425
>why are there 150 threads on a board with space for 150 threads
>>
>>2448623
Remember the jigsaw puzzle scene?
>>
File: 1501730563162.png (98 KB, 1920x1080)
98 KB
98 KB PNG
>>2448636
>>
File: kirara yuri.jpg (193 KB, 900x687)
193 KB
193 KB JPG
>>
>>2448630

Gochiusa is Kirara MAX, not Miracle. Kirara MAX and Kirara Carat both have very popular series and probably won't close anytime soon. The main magazine, Manga Time Kirara, hasn't had any hits in a while (they have... um, Yuyushiki?) so I'd say if any Kirara magazine were to close next, that would be it. However closing the main magazine would definitely be a bad look for Houbunsha.
>>
>>2448591
>Urara, Dandelion and (some manga I can't read the name of) transfer to Manga Time Kirara, mono goes to Carat, and a bunch of others go web only.

Not cancelling Urara makes me happy, though.
>>
I don't mourn the death of Miracle. Based on the 4koma, it looks like something they could have easily shoved in Kirara. In fact, most of the Kirara share the same kind of 4koma and I don't understand why made more variants without any real variation in content.
>>
>>2448955

The division is based more on the editorial policy than on the content. It allows to execute different strategies for each magazine and see what works and what doesn't. Kirara was basically the first exclusively moe 4-koma magazine, then they spun off Carat which was supposed to be more OL-oriented and MAX which was supposed to be more perverted and experimental. So Carat had more women authors and MAX had more authors from doujin circles etc. But in the end it all averaged out, though I think MAX still hires more new manga authors than the others.

Anyway, Miracle actually had a different format from these 3. In Kirara, Carat and MAX usually each manga gets at most 8 pages per issue, the exceptions are *very* rare. In Miracle, 10 pages are commonplace. It's was advertised as more freeform 4-koma magazine, and it got the more experimental stuff since MAX became more mainstream. Well, just like early MAX (think Kanamemo) it became full of stuff nobody cared about. And unlike MAX they were unable to get a surprise hit to change the situation.
>>
File: 1505139487992.gif (140 KB, 379x440)
140 KB
140 KB GIF
>>2449051
Are you dissing on Kanamemo?
>>
>>2449051
I really would like to know which of the magazines did a better job in general terms.
>>
>>2449051
That explains why every Urara chapter has 12 pages.
>>
Speaking of which, what happened to haikou dolls? I like that the manga have creepy subtext despite the cheeriness
>>
File: blend s ep2 parfait.jpg (398 KB, 3840x1080)
398 KB
398 KB JPG
>>
File: blend s ep2 yuri.jpg (1.17 MB, 3840x2160)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB JPG
>>2449128
>>
>>2449051
>OL-oriented
Office Lady oriented? I didn't know they were such a big market.
>>
File: blend s ep2 take it off.jpg (569 KB, 1920x2160)
569 KB
569 KB JPG
>>2449128
>>2449132
>>
File: blend s ep2 prize.jpg (675 KB, 1920x2160)
675 KB
675 KB JPG
>>2449128
>>2449132
>>2449138
>>
File: 1445721422295.jpg (26 KB, 283x314)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>people are complaining about the coach in the Two Car thread
I've noticed this before but why is this allowed? A show's non-yuri aspects have nothing to do with /u/.
>>
>>2449149
It's just tumblr. Ignore and move on.
>>
>>2449152
I think you mean p/u/rists anon. Remember, not everything you hate is tumbleh and sometimes its closer to home. Also ppl new too the genre and are inexperienced/impatient.
>>
>>2449149
Honestly, 2car threads both on /a/ and on /u/ are one of the most cancerous I've seen in a long time.
The amount of shitposting and falseflagging is out of the charts.
>>
>>2449154
I'm convinced that those people hating on the very existence of males in muh animu just because they're males are from tumblr though.
>>
>>2449159
Maybe they're from /u/ and this place has become just as bad as dumbler.
>>
>>2449154
>>2449162
It doesn't matter where they're from. They have the same "have I mentioned I hate heterosexuality today" attitude as tumblr, so they basically are tumblr.
>>
>>2449156
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJEvhi2OlEY [Embed]
Don't know what you're video link is about, but given that it shows some fat guy when I hover over the link I'm not going to watch it.
>>
>>2449165
Discussing het series on /u/ is kinda a no-no, you see.
>>
>>2449162
There's no difference between that and being from tumblr, then.

>>2449171
We all know that, but these people seem to think that the existence of a male in an anime, however irrelevant, causes the entire series to be at risk of becoming a het series.
>>
File: 1478309076850.jpg (106 KB, 1280x720)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
>>2449171
Het series are fine on /u/ as long as you're talking about a yuri aspect, see dekosummer.
or alternatively the idolm@ster thread, which is a waifufag game but does have some good yuriships.
>>
>>2449179
Doesn't help that MoriMori was infinitely more interesting than the "main" couple, even from a neutral unbiased standpoint.
>>
>>2449167
It some meme AVGN rip-off nazi guy. You're better off not knowing about him.
>>
File: 1502584510720.jpg (174 KB, 849x600)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
>>2449184
Given, but its still a "het" series.
And threads featuring side characters or strong ships of side character pop up fairly regularly even if the main romance is het.

Point just being het series are fine, as long as you aren't talking about the het
>>
>>2449152
>>2449159
>>2449162
Newfags spotted.
People have been shitting on male characters for being male on /u/ ages before tumblr was even born.
>>
>>2449193
Not to this extent.
>>
>>2449193
>people have been cancerous on /u/ since the beginning
Congratulations?
>>
>>2449199
There are no white anime characters.
>>
>>2449200
But what about European characters?
>>
File: 1476521264148.png (206 KB, 600x600)
206 KB
206 KB PNG
>>2449200
Russians are kinda white.
>>
>>2449202
You mean gay characters?
>>
>>2449193
Maybe 10% of the population back then. Now it's closer to 90%.
>>
File: 1478376108865.jpg (100 KB, 526x810)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>2449209
Not even close anon, they're just the loudest group.
There's a reason you see a lot of anons who like male characters in yuri for a variety of reasons outside a romantic interest.

e.g. no-one gives a shit about mop head. he's a pretty cool friend and a likeable character that supports the yuri relationship
>>
>>2449214
Yuri does need more male characters like him the lesbians can be bros with.
>>
Which are the must read manga of the 70s and 80s that don't feature any depressing het/bi stuff?
>>
>>2449184
It is funny how even /a/ would love a series focused on dekosummer more then another Rikka focus one.
>>
>>2449193
>Newfags spotted.
Maybe, but how do we know you're not a newfag too, or for that matter not Mel Torme (I know he's dead, but I just had to take the joke there...some people on here may understand it).

Now how about we get back to talking about yuri?
>>
Which anime of this season has yuri content?
I'm looking for something new to watch.
>>
>>2449378
Moeru Onna Sacchan
>>
>>2449378
I'm not sure I understand the question. You do know happy dykes wasn't invented until the mid-90s yes?
>>
>>2449393
Konohana Kitan.
>>
>>2449393
Konohana Kitan
Blend S
Juuni Taisen
LL Sunshine S2
Two Car
Urahara
Animegataris
>>
>>2449426
Juuni Taisen has yuri in it?!
>>
>>2449434
I'm sure that anon is bullshiting. Besides even if it does have yuri it wouldn't matter because the only survivor is Rat, who is a guy.
>>
File: desktop.png (624 KB, 1366x768)
624 KB
624 KB PNG
Is my desktop /u/ enough?
>>
>>2449491
There should be two lilies.
>>
>>2449426
>Animegataris
I think you need to take off your yuri goggles.
>>
>>2449495
Animegataris is one of the most likely to be /u/ on that list.
>>
>>2449179
That's not DekoSummer. That's Deko-YuriStalker.
(The best episode of the 2nd season by a good margin.)
>>
>>2447275
CutexCool all the way.
>>
>>2449149
There's a good reason why people are complaining about that particular character.

Compare him with that guy from PriPri's first episode. Both disappear after the first episode, but only the coach received this much negative reception.
>>
File deleted.
>>2449583
They could've at least given him a face if they make the main characters blush at him.
>>
File: aria.jpg (199 KB, 1500x640)
199 KB
199 KB JPG
>>2448193
aria is a great animu, in fact it's one of my favs but to be honest I never saw the yuri in it, but like the rest of aria fans I got mad when out of nowhere alicia got married to a literally who, dunno why amano decided to pull that bullshit, she never showed that she was in love with a guy she didnt even have pics of him. I think that the anons wanted a /u/ ending because of the ova, which was way gayer than the animu
>>
>>2449135
I'm guessing they Anon was just trying to imply that the target audience is adult women.
>>
> I like the biggest boobs in the world!
Finally, a perverted femc gets some action

http://comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_MF06000048010000_68/
>>
>>2449605
They didn't give him a face because that shows how insignificant and unimportant he is. The people preaching he's the second coming of Tusk are two stupid to understand that. Anyway let's leave talk of that show to the thread that exists for it, and talk of other things here.

I think we have two or three yuri shows with episodes coming out in the next few hours.
>>
>>2449605
Blushing is so overrated on /u/ I swear.
Blushing doesn't mean all that much, people blush all the time for a variety of reasons.
>>
>>2449741
To be fair, both girls admitted they want to confess to him.
Thankfully side characters are all ultra-gay.
>>
File: Animegatris ep2 flyers.jpg (1.53 MB, 1920x4320)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB JPG
I think she was pulled in by the sexy bunny outfit.
>>
>>2449839

It starts with a brain tickle, and before long she'll be tickling her pussy.
>>
>>2449839
>>
File: Animegatris ep2 room.jpg (302 KB, 1920x1080)
302 KB
302 KB JPG
Having yuri sex in the special room amplifies the orgasm. That's why I think these girls are trying to kick them out. Think they do three ways, or you think its only two of the three getting it on?
>>
File: 8765456787654.png (2.28 MB, 1366x768)
2.28 MB
2.28 MB PNG
>>2449491
not as /u/ as mine
>>
Do /u/ like minigirl love?
>>
File: umaru7.jpg (741 KB, 1280x720)
741 KB
741 KB JPG
So which Precure knockoffs do /u/ ship?
>>
She probably thought Kino was a boy, but I think this still counts.
>>
>>2449857
Looks like Blue and Yellow are pretty much settled. The current season has opened me to this holy combination.
>>
>>2449857
I see linked arms. They're clearly fucking.
>>
>>2449426
>Juuni Taisen
Anon...
>>
>>2449740
Pretty sure they don't give him a face because you're supposed to self insert as him.
>>
>>2449839
>the girls blush at their coach in Two Car and everyone freaks out
>the girls blush at an ikemen in Animegataris and nothing happens

Why?
>>
>>2449938
That's not how that works anon, self-insert characters are a thing, but it's done in the writing as well. Faceless character don't work as self-insert outside of things like games and VNs, it actually ends up having the opposite effect. That's why when some kind of harem VN gets an anime adaptation they come up with a design for the faceless MC.
>>
>>2449954
People didn't have any expections for Animegataris, while Two Cars was one of seasonal yuri type of show for many they were waiting for.

No one cares for the first one to rage and knowing what the other club members will be in it, it won't be yuri anyway aside of some weak bait. Similiar like Blend S where only masochist animeonly fans watch thinking it will have some yuri while the manga completely dismisses that anyway.

At least compared to mentioned two Two Cars seems to have side yuri pairings.
>>
>>2449954
Only one girl blushed to him with romantic intentions.
In Two Car both did, tried to confess to him and that define their whole character and relationship.

I don't expect yuri from either, but Two Car was way worse.
>>
>>2449954
>>2449962
No one blushed at him. The girl was blushing with the other girls in the club room before he even shows up. People posting on this board need to stop dreaming up het where there is none.
>>
File: 1502156382719.png (349 KB, 673x836)
349 KB
349 KB PNG
I just read Sakana no Miru Yume.

Why did the older sister have to suffer so much? She always works so hard doing well in school, protecting her sister and managing the household without parents. Bu then her younger sister tried to force a relationship while at the same time cheating on her with an other girl. And then there was her best friend from school who secretly had a crush on her yet betrayed her and almost ruined her life.

She really deserved a good girlfriend but only got abuse.
>>
File: 1507785162939.jpg (112 KB, 554x439)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>2450057
>In Two Car both did, tried to confess to him and that define their whole character and relationship.
This. I never expected the het fears to come true but now that they did I don't understand why so many people try to desperately defend this bullshit. When they take turns riding alone with him they are excited about the body contact.

I know there is never enough yuri out there but desperately clinging to hetshit anime which are mediocre at best even if you ignore the romance aspect is just pathetic.
>>
>>2450090
I mean, there are other couples. It's not like a show has to be 100% yuri for it to be on here. In fact it doesn't need any canonical yuri, even just yuri fanart is enough.
>>
>>2450091
So you are the kind who defends shit like Cross Ange or Mai Hime as well? Get some self respect.

Well whatever. You can like whatever you like. Just don't pretend that everything is fine when everything is in flames.
>>
>>2450090
No one mentioned the two main girls as being worthy of /u/ attention, how about you just read the thread.
It's all about the side couples, all of them being extremely gay for each other.
>>
>>2450096
Have fun with your imaginary side dish.
>>
>>2450091
That's fine if its being made known that the series as a whole isn't yuri though.
From what I saw before this thread I would have assumed it was a decently yuri friendly series.
>>
>>2450091
I would be okay with it if they weren't the main characters. Hell, the show shoudn't force main characters to begin with. It would make a lot of sense to focus at the same time on all the girls to make suspense about who will win.

And they're shitty protagonists. Who the hell makes protagonists in a sports anime that already defeated everyone? Why should them even learn to live with each other when they're already the best team in the whole show?

I'm sure the ending will be both of them confessing to the guy and smiling at each other to show how they respect each other now, by the way. Of course, they'll win and everyone else will lose even though they get along better.
>>
>>2450110
>I'm sure the ending will be both of them confessing to the guy and smiling at each other
I am not sure about that. Then why haven't they shown his face? Maybe he will be killed for cheap drama during the IoM TT.
>>
>>2450116
Are you pretending not to know why they didn't show his face?
>>
>>2450116
Faceless characters are so you can self insert into them silly.
>>
>>2450116
>IoM
>had ti actually think to realize it's the Isle, and not Imperium, of Man.
>>
>>2450091
Side pairings or yuri fanart might be enough to get a yuri fan invested if the show was actually good.
>>
>>2450077
The LNfag clearly started blushing when he entered the room. But regardless, even if he ends up with one of them, there will still be 23 girls left over.

A more important question is, which Dub Tone girls do you ship?
>>
How does one becomes a Supreme gentlewoman?
>>
>>2450159
>LNfag

With that shitty taste, of course she's straight.
>>
File: vlcsnap-error143.png (980 KB, 1280x720)
980 KB
980 KB PNG
Lasr episode of Land of Lustrous had a somewhat abusive couple between Diamond and Bort. Bort even gets possessive when she sees her with Phos.
>>
File: vlcsnap-error444.png (852 KB, 1280x720)
852 KB
852 KB PNG
>>2450200
Phos wishing for a poisonous girlfriend once again.
>>
File: vlcsnap-error370.png (965 KB, 1280x720)
965 KB
965 KB PNG
>>2450203
And she spent a good deal of the episode touching girls' legs.
>>
>>2450092
I didn't watch Cross Ange. I watched Mai Hime because we didn't have much options back then, and I probably wouldn't watch it now. I still like the yuri parts of it though (rewatched it last year).

Also I'm not watching Two Car either. But I'm not going to get mad when people want to talk about it here.

>>2450124
Depends on the fan. I'm sure some people would watch it for the racing aspect regardless of the yuri, even if it does turn out to be bad.
>>
>>2450200
>Bort
We're out of license plates with that name, by the way.
>>
>>2450205
>Depends on the fan. I'm sure some people would watch it for the racing aspect regardless of the yuri, even if it does turn out to be bad.

The racing aspect isn't well-handled either. Quality-wise, there's pretty much no reason to watch Two Car right now.

It could get better, Ange Vierge had a rough start as well but then managed to pick up some steam by on /a/ and /u/ by doubling down on ridiculousness to at least be entertaining, but as of the latest episode, Two Car really doesn't have much going for it
>>
>>2450200
Bort is a rather goofy name, no offence.
>>
>>2450235
It's directly referencing this
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bort

All the characters in that show are based on gems/minerals.

That said, yes, it makes for a rather unfortunately silly name.
>>
>>2450092
>Cross Ange

Had legit lesbians.
>>
Can somebody explain the hate for Two Car? Two girls blushing at a faceless man in a show that will become relevant in 3 months? THAT is what gets to /u/? A board where the side couple in e hetero show is popular? A board where one of the biggest ships of all time includes a girl who threw her life away to heal the boys she loved? A board where the most popular western yuri couple once lusted for the same dick?
>>
>>2450250
No clue what you're referencing but I'm pretty sure it's not true
>>
>>2450252
I don't know either but I can believe it.
>>
>>2450250
Yurifags spoiled by the last few seasons.
>>
>>2450250
For some no het is more important than actual yuri in a show.
>>
>>2449051
>>2449628
What is carat actually like (genuine question)? Is there BL in it, or filled with salacious shoujo-styled romances/comedy or something? Because if it's just literally Kirara usual with OL-looking women, I'm still not seeing the "appeal" towards the shoujo/josei main (aside from Yuri and seinen genre fans).

>>2450250
Not to worry, it's just cyclic. For every new show, people will start with some reactions, which can include complaining. Then a show will either warm up to a audience or be left permanently on the back-burner. Personally, I'm not disappointed with the Yuri and it did deliver. As I once said, due to the numbers game, somebody will be Yuri, even if isn't everyone. And the focus is still girl-cast fixed. It's not like shows where there is a ton of involved characterization with lots of other guys (which usually means very prominent het).

I think it's expectations, as the other anon said. When you are not expecting a show to be Yuri, any side/perceived Yuri is a "nice and delightful surprise". When someone expects a show to be full Yuri, even any side/perceived Het means the show is "doomed shit".
>>
>>2450250
>A board where the side couple in e hetero show is popular?
What?
>A board where one of the biggest ships of all time includes a girl who threw her life away to heal the boys she loved?
What? Also that sounds like cancer.
>A board where the most popular western yuri couple once lusted for the same dick?
What? Also that sounds like cancer.

>Can somebody explain the hate for Two Car?
Hate and bitching are normal in /u/. What's not normal is how many people are defending this thing for some reason. Really, it's not even a good show even if you remove the coach part.
>>
>>2450280
If you unironically can't recognize neither of these 3 series anon was talking about, you should seriously lurk more before you post here.
>>
>>2450281
I don't think I should be aware of something that I'll never ever watch desu. If it's they're that important then what are they?
>>
>>2450285
>A board where the side couple in e hetero show is popular?
>What?
Like 30% of all shows /u/ talks about, but probably Haruka&Michiru, since it's they are most popular.
>A board where one of the biggest ships of all time includes a girl who threw her life away to heal the boys she loved?
>What? Also that sounds like cancer.
PMMM.
>A board where the most popular western yuri couple once lusted for the same dick?
>What? Also that sounds like cancer.
Korra.

While I do agree that Korra is a western cancer that you shouldn't watch, not having seen / not being able to recognize PMMM and Sailor Moon shows just how new you are.
As for Korra, I've never seen it either, but it's easy to tell from all the threads in the catalog.

Lurk more before you try to act all smart and smug, please.
>>
>>2450280
>Two Car
>Defending
I don't know, but on page 2 there exists a Fate/Type general thread. A franchise with no real Yuri whatsoever (excepting the Fate/Extra games), save for goggles and teasing. But it's here forever.

I'm hoping Two Car improves. Even if it's just improvement in the Yuri department, that'd be cool.
>>
>>2450288
>Like 30% of all shows /u/ talks about, but probably Haruka&Michiru, since it's they are most popular.
I watched Sailor Moon when I was a kid. And like you said, there's no way to tell which show anon was describing.

>PMMM.
'one of the biggest ships of all time includes a girl who threw her life away to heal the boys she loved' is not the best way to describe that show. I had to think for a moment to realize which girl it was.

>Korra
Eww that really happened in that show?
>>
>>2450292
>there's no way to tell which show anon was describing.
But there are many other shows that fit the criteria. It's not uncommon enough to make you surprised.
>is not the best way to describe that show
It's not, but you can still figure it out in 5-10 seconds instead of calling it cancer.
>Eww that really happened in that show?
My only source of information was the general thread from back when it happened, but yes, it probably did.
>>
>>2450288
>Like 30% of all shows /u/ talks about, but probably Haruka&Michiru, since it's they are most popular.

Chu2 is also a possibility.
>>
>>2450292
>I had to think for a moment to realize which girl it was.

I love KyouSaya but there is no denying that Sayaka's "hetero plot" takes a big part of the show and is very important to her character.
>>
>>2450294
>It's not uncommon enough to make you surprised.
I wasn't.

>It's not, but you can still figure it out in 5-10 seconds instead of calling it cancer.
I still think violin boy was cancer though. The whole thing about him wasn't very well received in /u/ either while the show was airing.
>>
>>2450297
It depends. If you're looking at it from purely /u/ perspective, then sure, Kyousuke was cancer.
But if you can look at it from the general storytelling perspective, he was a very important part of her storyline, and the show wouldn't be the same without his subplot.
>>
>>2450303
I must say his subplot was really poorly handled.
>>
>>2450303
Yeah, he was important to her character. But I still really don't like the fact that he was. That's just me though.
>>
>>2450294
>>2450297
>recognition of violin boy
Huh? Except this isn't what the show was is all about. Ask most people who aren't Yuri fans and they will tell you the same thing. It's a show about the dark side of being magical girls, with intense abstract themes, not a lovelorn shoujo romance. Nobody thinks about the violin boy when asked to give a summary of the series.
>>
>>2450305
The decision to throw her life away for the violin boy was stupid, but that's also the point of this plot. At the end Sayaka realizes how stupid she was and moves on.

>>2450307
No one is trying to describe PMMM by talking about him, and we are not giving a summary of the series.
Anon was trying to make a point about /u/ discussing pairings who had a "official" het love interest at one point, so he described just this particular subplot of PMMM.
>>
Males liking trap charactera are gay, that's a fact. But what if a female liking reverse trap? It's not lez and acceptable and perfectly normal, right?
>>
>>2450313
I believe that happened before, and while I do treat it as lez, there are many who don't. Then again there're a bunch of people who don't consider male characters liking traps gay.
>>
>>2450310
No, no. It seems people were expecting the other anon to recognize off the bat that this "het show" was PMMM. But I was trying to say, that it wouldn't be wrong at all if no one did, because that wasn't what PMMM was all about.
>>
>>2450313
If she can't get pregnant, then it's abnormal.
>>
>>2450319
No one said it was a het show, read that post again. Anon just described this particular subplot of PMMM and expected the other Anon to recognize the show, to prove a point /u/ can discuss and love something, even if it's "stained" by heterosexuality.
>>
>>2450313
Like those "Prince" type character or "ikemen" girls? I treat it as entry level gayness, weaponized to confuse girls about their sexuality.
>>
>>2450313
It's still pretty damn gay. Probably moreso than males liking traps, actually. Most of the appeal of traps, even after they are exposed, comes from them dressing/looking like girls, whereas with reverse traps, the reveal just shows off more of their feminine qualities. You probably don't see many instances of a girl wanting their reverse trap girlfriend to wear a pair of Calvin Klein boxer shorts, do you.
>>
>>2450330
>You probably don't see many instances of a girl wanting their reverse trap girlfriend to wear a pair of Calvin Klein boxer shorts, do you.
That's actually my fetish.
>>
File: 1445889782651.png (46 KB, 322x218)
46 KB
46 KB PNG
>>2450330
>Calvin Klein boxer shorts
N-No...
>>
>>2450250
Never cared about Sayaka, but MadoHomu is an actual ship. And they're the protagonists. Again, if it was some secondary girls in Two Car, I wouldn't mind. But it's the girls we're supposed to cheer on. We're supposed to support their bullshit crush and hope someday they'll meet the coach again.
Yeah, no thanks.
>>
>>2450343
>MadoHomu is an actual ship

So is KyouSaya and Sayaka has the biggest character arc in the show after Homura.
>>
>>2450278
Carat these days is just going to seem like what people who have watched Kirara anime adaptations would expect from Kirara. They initially were purposely recruiting female creators for Carat but it seems the resulting moe done by women wasn't received all that well, and even 10 years ago they had already rethought that (and Carat's readership was 8/10 male):

https://web.archive.org/web/20161017053923/http://www.p-tina.net:80/interview/80
>>
>>2450330
tfw no cross-dressing gf
>>
>>2450330
>girl wanting her reverse trap girlfriend to wear a pair of Calvin Klein boxer shorts
I never knew I had this fetish until your post enlightened me.
>>
>>2450307
Nobody will think about the coach when asked to give a summary of Two Car after all the episodes are out. Mark my words.
>>
>>2450363
>he won't come back
Little soon to predict that plus those girls keep talking about the damn guy
>>
>>2450363
If he isn't further mentioned in the rest of the episodes then sure, maybe. It'll just be that lackluster racing thing anime of Fall 2017. If not, especially if he returns in the finale, then it'll be the only thing this show will be remembered for.
>>
File: 1490872655265.jpg (146 KB, 682x902)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
>>2450318
>>2450329
>>2450330
Oh no.... I have waifu too
>>
File: 2014-09-11-672643.png (636 KB, 960x694)
636 KB
636 KB PNG
Oh btw, is there any other really girly yuri manga like A Room For Two?
>>
>>2450380
Plenty of them.
>>
File: Shizzle.png (423 KB, 960x720)
423 KB
423 KB PNG
>>2450092
>>2450205
>I watched Mai Hime because we didn't have much options back then, and I probably wouldn't watch it now. I still like the yuri parts of it though (rewatched it last year).

Watch the Pepper Cut of Mai-HiME instead then- it has waaay less het (and none at all involving the main characters):
https://mega.co.nz/#F!mk9BRLxa!yqh0l2rSwahL02zAVYB_dw
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkl7Mc4arVF8wZxV3PIzBUg0MlV_apxlv

There's a one for Mai Otome as well: https://mega.nz/#F!W9EBXBzY!aixuhzemE8eVCSO94YVE_g
>>
>>2450330
>reverse trap girlfriend wearing a pair of Calvin Klein boxer shorts
Fetish acquired.
>>
>>2450330
you underestimate what laziness, Especially knowing no one will see them
>>
>>2448790
w-what is this
>>
>>2450491
A Kirara manga. Looks like it's pretty popular.
>>
>>2450491
Saji-chan no Yami Nikki, a new serialization in Kirara Max.

Saji is obsessed with Hikari, stalks her and wants to eliminate Hikari's best friend.
>>
File: 1489468282241.jpg (29 KB, 241x403)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>2450492
>>2450494
>cute damaged girl wishing to kill for her waifu

why the fuck isn't this translated already
>>
>>2450494
Oh baby, yuri yandere
>>
>>2450500
Can't top Satou.
>>
>>2450504
It's not a competition, it's an addition.
>>
>>2450494
>wants to eliminate Hikari's best friend.
Into the trash it goes.
>>
File: Cd6JXMNUMAAo8fc.jpg orig.jpg (141 KB, 1000x1000)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
>>2450492

I don't think it's that popular, it literally just started. With Kirara manga you can't really predict if anything survives past 2 volumes. I thought Sukurizo by ragho_net would definitely make it to volume 3 judging by retweet numbers and the author's popularity, but it ended, while series like MahoKare and Handstand who I thought had little chance somehow continued.

I can only pray that my fave Kirara MAX manga Doubiju survives in this unforgiving world.
>>
Angry anti idolfag makes new thread e
>>2450389
>>
>>2450569
Betting the contents of a mystery box that none of those are yuri.
>>
http://www.bilibili.com/video/av9402270
OP source is from Aozora Under Girls.
>>
>>2449617
The romance in Aria looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, is actually a chicken. This is made clear when the chicken's head is cut off.

As for why? Same reason that Marimite is so infuriating. Because the author is depicting psuedo-romance specific to adolescence, not lesbians.
>>
>>2451420
At least Marimite doesn't put the het in the show itself (apart from the token het character). We never see Sei going out with some guy after she graduates. Even the guy Sachiko is engaged to is gay.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.