[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/u/ - Yuri

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 115 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

File: ss05.jpg (866 KB, 921x1228)
866 KB
866 KB JPG
Previous thread: >>2437020

NoA2 now out on steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/636570/Nights_of_Azure_2_Bride_of_the_New_Moon/
NoA: http://store.steampowered.com/app/527280/Nights_of_Azure/

official websites:
http://www.koeitecmoamerica.com/nightsofazure/
http://www.koeitecmoeurope.com/nightsofazure/

http://www.koeitecmoamerica.com/nightsofazure2/
http://www.koeitecmoeurope.com/nightsofazure2/
>>
>>2465739
http://seiga.nicovideo.jp/comic/27846?track=verticalwatch_cminfo3
a manga prequel to the second game is being published every two weeks (usually). It features Aluche, Ruenheid and Liliana in her school days.
>>
Who's best girl?
>>
>>2465834
Ruenheid
>>
>>2465834
That the question has to be asked is the biggest problem with NoA2. The included so many girls that they ended up crowding out one another because the game literally doesn't give you enough time to get to know them well enough. Lilysse wasn't anything exceptionally special, but she was all there was any you got to know here and see her relationship with Arnice develop over the course of the game. NoA2 jumps around pushing everyone (except Elanor because she's obviously tacked on to tick the loli checkbox) that by the time I got to end with Aluche and Liliana becoming Time Gays it felt unearned because I hadn't been given enough between Aluche and Liliana.

The answer is Rue though.
>>
>>2465834
Liliana
>>
>>2465834
Captain Feather Boobs.
>>
File: c6-7.jpg (173 KB, 650x933)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
>those obscene rue boobs
>rue being hypnotised by aru boobs
>>
>>2466104
When's the next chapter by the way? Tomorrow or next week?
>>
>>2465834
Obviously the cutest girl.

>>2465937
I think the rehashed elements of NoA2 hurt Liliana the most. All the other lilies (outside of Arnice) got to be their own, brand new characters playing off the new MC while Liliana had to fulfill some of the role Lilysse had. It made her character arc at times feel like a retread and I felt it wasn't really fair to the character.
>>
>>2466358
Plus, Liliana didn't have as much screen-time as the other lilies which was strange, and her 'I'mma sacrifice myself to save you' didn't last long and ultimately wasn't mentioned after that.

So, who thinks the Pope(s) and Camilla had that plan that kills Aluche (and subsequently Malvasia) when Malvasia 'absorbs' her?
>>
>>2465834
I ship OP's pic.
>>
http://www.dlsite.com/eng/work/=/product_id/RE210398.html
Just randomly browsed dlsite and found this.

There's also an Arnice x Lilysse doujinshi I scanned but haven't found a translator yet (https://www.toranoana.jp/mailorder/article/04/0030/37/48/040030374803.html). If anyone is interested in TLing it, I can do the editing.
>>
File: Ruenheid_Artwork.png (1 MB, 738x1432)
1 MB
1 MB PNG
Post characters that play the role of third wheel. Starting with the obvious.
>>
>>2467243
Third wheel is best wheel.
>>
>>2467243
That's not Eleanor.
>>
>>2467256
Eleanor is the dinky little emergency spare wheel stored in the trunk.
>>
>>2466578
Yuri No Aru Kuni is such an obviously good pun on Yoru No Nai Kuni I'm surprised I haven't seen it before.
>>
>I am thou and thou art lesbian

http://social.gust.co.jp/shiroyuri/dlc.php
>>
>>2467523
So the DLC story will be about Aluche fighting her own shadow?
>>
>>2467523
>aluche joins the aluchebowl
>>
>>2467523
>I am a lesbian...the true self
>>
>>2467523
Have they said if the DLCs will get to steam as well?
>>
>>2467572
I don't see why they wouldn't.
>>
>>2467243
Fuck that and anyone who doesn't choose Rue.
>>
>>2467602
Rue get's more push at the end than Liliana, who you are supposed to be thinking about then.
>>
>>2467602
Rue is not only very overrated but also has the worst swimsuit (sukumizu...really?)
>>
File: precious.png (2.64 MB, 1920x1080)
2.64 MB
2.64 MB PNG
>>2465834
The one that suffers beautifully.
>>
>>2465834
>>2466358
>>2467975
Which happens to be these two.
>youdontsaythesethingstoa'friend'.jpg
>>
>>2467940
Because Japan's dumb fetishes.
You're right about her swimsuit being meh, but acknowledging best girl as best is not overrating.
>>
>>2467940
Because she's the typical heroine that's in love with the dense MC?

Considering that her attitude towards Aluche is more or less the only that's clearly romantic, I don't know why she's overrated. Maybe you don't like tsunderes, even though she's not much of one?
>>
File: 636570_20171030002819_1.png (2.02 MB, 1920x1080)
2.02 MB
2.02 MB PNG
>>2467940
>>2468016
>hating on the best swimsuit type
>disgust.jpg
>>
>>2468361
I mean if you haven't had enough of it, that's your call. But when you've seen it ad nauseum it looses it's charm.
>>
File: 20170220002235_1.jpg (370 KB, 1920x1080)
370 KB
370 KB JPG
>>2468468
>despite being a servan
Servans have always been gay.
>>
>>2468476
I certainly remember that. Which is one reason I scrapped that post. Another reason is because I lacked Kaede pics. I should have grabbed more during her scene with Alice.
>>
Just got the True End and all I have to say is Rue deserves better than Al.

They didn't focus on Liliana enough and because of that the end came out of nowhere and it feels like it's like that to have some kind of ending. I was gonna say there was some hope for the DLCs to add to the story, but from what little we know it's unlikely and I doubt they'd show the search for Lilysse considering it happens after the end.

Which makes me wonder did they leave it like that to have a third and final game with Arnice as the protagonist again and when they do find Lilysse, they start to figure out how to save Aluche and Liliana.

I do wonder how many years have passed since the first game though. Since Lilysse is obviously alive, but Arnice remarks about how many decades it's been. She an old lady now, or because Arnice is the Nightlord she extended Lilysse's life somehow.
>>
>>2468631
Well, apparently Lilyesse is fit enough to escape and leave a scavenger hunt around town for Arnice, so she can't be that old and decrepit
>>
Anyone know what's between the 'Ring' and 'Frozen Moon Palace' in the Character Materials Extra? Only that isn't filled in.

>>2468638
Which also makes me wonder if she wasn't turned into a demon as well. Or a half one.
>>
Why's the port so bad? I can't even use mouse for the camera without a third party program?
>>
Seriously fuck this Eleanor quest.
>take all the talents that increase item drops
>run through maps multiple times
>get 5+ drops from each pack of enemies
>still only 1/3 after completely clearing everything
This is worse than vanilla WoW quest drops.
>>
>>2469014
Are you sure you're farming the right fiends?
>>
File: weirdo.png (2.48 MB, 1920x1080)
2.48 MB
2.48 MB PNG
>people still having trouble with Eleanor's quests

Chocolate:
Dire Wolf (Forest, Mine)
Shadow Mount (Forest, Ruined City)
Mad Doll (Academy)
Giant (Ruined City, Academy, Malvasia Palace)
Joker (Academy, Malvasia Palace)
Eleanor's skill

Armor:
Cannon General (Mine, Malvasia Palace)
Cannon Boy (Mine)
Dreadnought (Ruined City)
Juggernaut (Malvasia Palace)
Sahagin (Frozen Palace)
Great Sahagin (Frozen Palace)
Shadow (Ruined City)
Shadow Armor (Frozen Palace, Malvasia Palace)
Skeleton (Mine)
Necroswarm (Mine, Malvasia Palace)
Merman (Ruined City)
Merman Mount (Ruined City)

Weapon:
Shadow (Ruined City)
Shadow Wolf (Forest, Mine)
Shadow Gazer (Academy, Malvasia Palace)
Harpy (Ruined City, Forest)
Harpy Cap (Ruined City)
Precept (Academy, Mine)
Cortese (Frozen Palace, Malvasia Palace)

Boots:
Magic Book (Academy)
Evil Book (Academy, Malvasia Palace)
Black Bee (Ruined City, Forest)
Queen Bee (Ruined City, Forest)
Empress Bee (Academy, Mine)
Shadow (Ruined City)

Jewel:
Stone Bisque (Academy, Malvasia Palace)
Fungi (Mine)
Berserk (Ruined City (Chapter 5+), Academy, Mine)

Juice:
Dryad (Forest, Academy, Mine)
Scura (Academy, Mine, Malvasia Palace)
Scalable (Frozen Palace)
Big Fang (Ruined City (Chapter 5+), Malvasia Palace)
>>
I made screenshots for when you get to carry/hold them for those that want them.

http://www105.zippyshare.com/v/MoCB5Xo1/file.html

There are none for affinity level 2,3 and 5 before you ask about them. Only for 0,1,4 and 6.
>>
>>2469178
Even knowing where to go, you're still at the mercy of RNG to actually get the drops. For example, I was doing her boots quest in the Ruined City, where I'd always gotten at least 5 on each previous run. But I needed to reload my save, because the first attempt only a single one dropped.
>>
File: smile.png (2.27 MB, 1920x1080)
2.27 MB
2.27 MB PNG
>>2469199
That's some dedication.
>>
>>2469264
Not really, I was playing through for the true end so I said to myself 'might as well'. I didn't know when I started that there wasn't new stuff for every level of affinity, which was kind of disappointing.
>>
>>2468648
>Anyone know what's between the 'Ring' and 'Frozen Moon Palace' in the Character Materials Extra? Only that isn't filled in.
Do you mean in the collection text stuff? If you've completed the game and are still at 98% for the collection, then it's another ring missing. You need to search for Arnice's ring together with Liliana to get that entry (the dialogue will be a bit different than with another lily). I think that was in the beginning of chapter 6.
I've only played the JP version up to that part though so I can't say for sure if you really meant that.
>>
>>2469311
Thanks, now I only need to get to it and do the final boss fight with Rue to get the alternate cutscene. And that. I rarely used Liliana as a Lily.
>>
How yuri is this

It seems less gay than the first game desu
>>
>>2469264

oh Arnice-sama
>>
>>2469264
I'm so annoyed that the models are misaligned in this pose. Arnice's left hand sticking though Al's torso really detracts from things. It's even more noticeable if Al's wearing a swimsuit.
>>
File: important questions.png (2.93 MB, 1920x1080)
2.93 MB
2.93 MB PNG
>>2469336
It's turbogay. Much more gay than NoA for sure.
>>
>>2469355
NoA did a lot more showing the yuri, where as NoA2 did a lot more telling.
>>
>>2469475
Rue was way more obvious about it in addition to the telling. Also Aluche teasing Arnice about getting married to Lilysse.
>>
>>2469355
Still waiting for someone to do Arnice side story line for english
>>
>>2469483
I'm going back through the first game now and I'm kind of surprised at how much I undersold that games yuri in my memory. Especially with how physical Arnice and Lylisse can be at times. Hell, one of the story missions is "have a romantic picnic under the stars and get confessed to."

Going back to my core complaint though with NoA2, I think that's largely a function of how focused NoA was compared to NoA2. Sure, there are a lot more girls in 2, so it's quantitatively gayer. But because of how many characters and relationships there were, and how short the game is, there wasn't enough time to properly develop them to the same degree as the first game, which only had the one main couple.
>>
20 hours later finally got Liliana back, missed her so much.

>That scene with Rue hidden in the stairs, third wheeling hard.
>>
I noticed that some dialogue can be different if you use different lily, like whether you choose camilla or rue on your first sortie and arnice will say something to chris on the moon palace if you use her.
Anyone knows other possible variations?
>>
>>2469743
>>2469745
Look who's back, anons. Send your reports to vanquish the beast.
>>
Muveil's charm ability is really annoying since it interrupts your combos and sometimes it will proc so much that she'll just spam it nonstop.
>>
>>2470223
It's the same with all the "random chance of triggering" abilities. So Veruschka, Eleanor, and Arnice can do it too.
On a different note, is there any place to get more of the ultimate evolution gems? I only found three on my first playthrough, and they didn't carry over to NG+.
>>
Ugh, screw Eleanor and her stupid collection quests. That's three times now I've taken her to places where I always get tons of the drop she wants, and not gotten enough. It's like the game intentionally lowers the drop rate of the item you're looking for.
>>
>>2470460
Maybe she's trying to spend more time with you in hopes that you'll stop disliking her.
>>
File: 636570_20171111230447_1.png (1.95 MB, 1920x1080)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB PNG
>>2470461
I like Eleanor (except her dumb shoes).
>>
>>2470467
I hate her small glasses and got pleasantly surprised when she removed them in her swimwear outfit.
>>
>>2470461
Annoying me like that is not going to make me dislike her less.
Seriously, I went to the Academy to do her quests to find the powdered milk and get gauntlets, and only two dropped. Then I just went back there to do a quest with Camilla, and eight gauntlets dropped.
>>
>>2470474
Maybe that was Camilla's way of cheering you up? She's one of your favorites, right?

My sympathies, anon. I'd just redo the quests until all her stuff is done and then enjoy the rest of my Eleanor-free playthrough.

>>2470467
Those are awful shoes, she's so out of place. They should have just used the time and resources instead for like some kind of bonus scene where Alushe shows everyone except Arnice her bedroom and then they sit on it and the lily scoots closer and closer to and the camera lowers until you their heads are out of frame and the girl suddenly grabs Alushe's hand and Alushe is surprised but doesn't resist as the girl gently draws Alushe in and their chests touch in a tender embrace and then it fades to black as their heads come together.
>>
>>2470231
You need to do multiple playthroughs for all the gems. Which sucks.
>>
>>2470495
Don't they disappear after every NG+? They disappeared from my inventory but everything else didn't.
>>
>>2470537
Yes. You need to do multiple because you only get 3 evo gems per.
>>
Patch is finally up in NA for consoles. Most notably it removes timer during boss fights as well as the azure moon time limit in NG+.
>>
Not really a yuri question but /v/ is useless so here.

Is the Switch version ok? I could get ps4 but i really need more games for my switch. This game doesnt really seem like a graphical powerhouse any so i dont think thats really a big deal unless it does look signifignantly worse.
>>
>>2470551
That doesn't work though, because any servans you evolve with the gems get reset to standard on NG+.
>>
>>2470608
shouldn't have bought a switch.
>>
>>2470612
They do? Well I guess you just can't evolve all your servants. I don't pay them that much attention either way.
>>
>>2470632
Yeah, all 3 of the servans I gave the gems to in the first playthrough were back to their original forms in the second.
That's a really dumb mechanic, then. Many aspects of the servan system in this one aren't very good, but that's probably the worst part.
>>
>>2470639
Have you tried a 3rd playthrough to see if they keep then?
>>
>>2470642
Not done with the 2nd yet. But it wouldn't really make sense for them to carry over on one transition but not another.
>>
>>2470644
I'm at the start of the third and it doesn't seem to keep them, then again I haven't unlocked the ability to upgrade them so it may be because of that.

It makes some sense for NG+ games to keep as the first one is purely for story and NG+ is there for the true end.
>>
>>2470648
Did anything new unlock for the third?
>>
>>2470651
Two new items that boosts blood by 100% and servan points by 250% I think.
>>
>>2470654
Hmm, interesting. Maybe there's a chance then. Let us know when you find out.

On a different note, looking at Steam's global achievement tracker, it seems Rue is the most popular lily, followed by Lilia and Arnice. Eleanor is unsurprisingly last.
>>
File: popularity poll.png (8 KB, 233x463)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
>>2470661
>Hmm, interesting. Maybe there's a chance then
Nope. There are three completion rewards: bonus AP (NG), bonus blood (NG+), bonus servan points (true end, doesn't matter if you get it on NG or NG++++ or whatever).
Only servan reincarnations are carried over, points, evolutions and evolution gems are always lost.
>On a different note, looking at Steam's global achievement tracker, it seems Rue is the most popular lily, followed by Lilia and Arnice. Eleanor is unsurprisingly last.
According to the popularity poll:
Arnice(34.3%)>Rue(15.4%)>Alu>Chris>Veruschka>Muveil>Liliana(5% lol)>Camilla>Eleanor
According to Steam achievements:
Rue>Liliana>Arnice>Camilla>Muveil>Veruschka>Eleanor
>>
Finished my first go and got the ending where Aluche lives. Didn't max anyone other than Rue and Liliana.

Just to clear up some confusion I have - Is there an added 'true' end in NG+ which would warrant a third run or will it just be a second run to get the dead end and see the other lilies after stories?

Apologies if this is already answered.
>>
>>2470737
For the true end you need to only max Rue and Liliana, there isn't any reason to go through a new playthrough except for maxing out everyone and see how their story works out.
>>
>>2470802
Nice, that's a bit of a relief.
>>
Someone needs to find Eleanor a girlfriend.
>>
>>2470946
Preferably a girlfriend far, far away that she can go and live with.
>>
>>2470608
Bought that version, looks great and runs ok. Vast improvement over the Vita version, Switch is really scratching that portable itch now that Vita is on its last legs in terms of releases.
>>
So Im a bit confused on to what happened for the true ending? Did they both die because the other girls talks about their return in the epilogue?
>>
What happens to Lilysse? She only mention in the game
>>
>>2471149
They're more or less in a different dimension because of the time stopping abilities of Liliana and Aluche (that she got because she bit Liliana at the end).
>>
>>2471151
%%Moon Queen take her as hostage and forced Arnice to surrender. Lilysse managed to escape and run to the East.%%
>>
File: 🤔.jpg (119 KB, 692x691)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>>2471330
>%%
Nee-san pls.
The real question though is how the hell is Lilysse still alive because according to Arnice it's been "decades" since the events of NoA1. Maybe it's the result of Arnice using her it's magic I ain't gotta explain shit Nightlord powers to extend Lilysse's lifespan, maybe it's "No, Lilysse. You are the demons.".
>>
>>2471374
People can live for decades
>>
>>2471385
She's an anime lady, they don't live past 24.
>>
>>2471374
Which begs the question, is it really decades or just a decade?
>>
>>2471481
I think what she said (and not the dialogue text) was 'how many years has it been' or something like that.
>>
File: c10-6.png (210 KB, 650x933)
210 KB
210 KB PNG
NoA2 CH10 is up on Nicoseiga: http://seiga.nicovideo.jp/watch/mg283385?track=ct_new
>>
>>2471391
Anime ladies can theoretically live up to centuries so long as their actual age isn't stated past a certain point.
>>
>>2471786
Is anyone extracting and translating this?
>>
>>2471953
The previous 9 chapters haven't been translated, but raw manga anon may be here to do the extracting.
>>
Is there a reason why they changed the name of Arnice's sword from Jorth to Jord?
>>
>>2471786
Rue must have the biggest blue ovaries ever.
>>
>>2471786

And people still say Rue wasn't the best girl.
>>
File: 7-7.png (104 KB, 617x243)
104 KB
104 KB PNG
>>2471953
>>2471960
whoops, forgot to upload it last night! here's the mega link with all of the chapters (and current one) as well:

https://mega.nz/fm/DsYDyTrY

>>2471973
possibly typo, just like Ruswal was mentioned as Looswal iirc
>>
File: bad liar.png (2.51 MB, 1920x1080)
2.51 MB
2.51 MB PNG
>>2471786
>Rue in between Aluche's legs

That's her home. That's where she should be.
>>
>>2472209
>https://mega.nz/fm/DsYDyTrY

link not working for me.
>>
File: surekill.jpg (38 KB, 650x274)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>2472455
oops my bad anon, this should be the correct link now:

https://mega.nz/#F!uhBV3KhL!yovl5orkIKAAurC18TeNKg
>>
Because I know you nee-sans absolutely love Eleanor, you can play a side-story for her now that's been added/unlocked as a DLC (on Steam as well as console). Takes place sometime in the 3rd chapter after she tells you about the 'Wonderland of Sweets'.
>>
>>2473386
So they finally translated it. There'll also be a DLC about the parallel world but Japanese version costs 1080yen, so I suppose they'll charge us too for it.
>>
>>2473386
How the hell do you do the first phase of the boss?! She constantly shoots at you and pushes you back and you can't get close enough so that you can hit.

Whoever thought of the boss should get stabbed in the balls/uterus. With a pencil.
>>
>>2473447
Yeah, that boss fight sucked - stunlock city. For the first part, you have to dash like crazy, making your way via the barriers. Then when you get close enough, just start dashing side to side towards the boss.
The reward you get from beating it is really good, though.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (941 KB, 1920x1080)
941 KB
941 KB PNG
This is kind of like mother x daughter incest, if you think about it.

And I didn't notice the insane skindentation on Aluche's thigh dagger sheath until now.
>>
>>2474154
>spoiler
More like twincest (or selfcest would be more accurate) because she doesn't have a variation of her blood but the same.
>>
>>2474197
No, it's like she's the egg donor for artificial fertilization.
>>
>>2472480
Just saw the crepe in ch10. Crepes continue to be one of the gayest food choices.
>>
>>2474154
>>2474197
>>
>>2465739
You know, I really wasn't expecting to see a game series so gay come to the Switch. I am both surprised and glad.
>>
Can anyone make high-quality scans of the artbook that came with the second game?
>>
Is it possible to share savegame with NG+ mode enabled without time limit for PC version?
>>
>>2474729
https://e-hentai.org/g/1117375/5cda514d01/
>>
>>2474741
Thanks, anon.
>>
>>2473447
Run as fast as Aluche's beautiful legs can carry her and make sure her attack is high so that she can shred the boss' health quickly.
>>
Official Guide's up on e-hentai and torrents:

https://nyaa.si/view/978546
https://e-hentai.org/g/1141518/9449a43380/

If anyone needs the artbook from the LE, I'll put it up on Mega tomorrow.
>>
>>2475429
If it's better than this >>2474741 I'll take it.
>>
File: c9-6.png (56 KB, 618x216)
56 KB
56 KB PNG
>>2475525
same anon here and sadly, it's the same as the one you linked
>>
File: 025.jpg (810 KB, 1239x1746)
810 KB
810 KB JPG
>>2475832
Would still be nice to get a Mega link for it.

Speaking of the artbook, this page is interesting. Was Scharf originally supposed to be Rue's pet/companion? There are clear design similarities.
And why did we never get to see her without the coat in-game? Because damn.
>>
File: 7-5.png (40 KB, 269x496)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
>>2475843
IMO it's like a design motif but I maybe wrong on my side (just like Veruschka's servan motif as Pitz), though I wish they did put servan companions to other lilies

here's the mega link as requested:
https://mega.nz/#!D5gBSB5S!qlrBPqLAycvHLEvhBXpgn59puoER9x7YQfn-a6xOFgY
>>
>>2475843
The red sword makes me think if they have plan for evil Rue at some point.
>>
File: 20171120170243_1.jpg (403 KB, 1920x1080)
403 KB
403 KB JPG
>>2475936
No, the red glow is from her projectile attack.
>>
File: 20171120170240_1.jpg (403 KB, 1920x1080)
403 KB
403 KB JPG
>>2475961
It's red because fire, not red because evil.
>>
File: 20171121035533_1.jpg (359 KB, 1920x1080)
359 KB
359 KB JPG
After reading a post on the Steam forums, it's possible to change Aluche's outfits with some minimal modding: http://steamcommunity.com/app/636570/discussions/0/2425614539578419424/

Just remember to back up your files first, and you need to rename the files you're replacing .
>>
>>2476293
It's also possible to play unreleased story DLCs if you're a filthy pirate
>>
I wonder why KT decided to go with Aluche instead of Alushe? When pronounced in English both of them seem to sound the same- at least to me.
>>
File: 20171121235748_1.jpg (412 KB, 1920x1080)
412 KB
412 KB JPG
Humans.
>>
>>2476749
At a guess, either because it makes people more likely to remember to pronounce the "e" sound at the end or because it makes it look more vaguely "frenchy". Or a combination of the two.
>>
Thinking of getting this
Is there like actual romantic kissing in this game or is all the yuri in this game just teasing
>>
>>2477138
No kissing but a lot of bloodsucking.
https://webmshare.com/6jr1j
>>
Getting Arnice's double chase ability to pop is annoying, but that really wasn't what I was expecting.

Anyone who didn't see it yet probably should. She works, as far as I can tell, off revenge attacks alone though.
>>
File: Arnice_LilyBurst.png (845 KB, 1920x1080)
845 KB
845 KB PNG
>>2477258
She's great for the final boss. Got them down real quick with just revenge attacks and Arnice's Double Chase.
>>
>>2477271
I'm on NG+ right now, used Rue last time so will probably take Arnice for this one.

Though everything can be solved in seconds if you just charge up a greatsword to max and then three shot bosses. All my points go into that bird.
>>
>>2477258
Once you max a Lily's affection, you get an item for them that gives huge stat boosts and reduces the requirements to trigger double chase, making it a little easier to pull off. But yeah, Arnice's is the hardest to get going.

>>2477271
The fact that Arnice is the strongest character in the game, and has better stats than Aluche, also helps with that. I took her to fight the boss on the second playthrough and it was cake.
>>
File: 20171111210155_1.jpg (322 KB, 1920x1080)
322 KB
322 KB JPG
>>2477325
>>
>>2477333
What's the context for the image? I'm only on chapter 3 so I don't think that I've seen this.
>>
File: 20171110155028_1.jpg (358 KB, 1920x1080)
358 KB
358 KB JPG
>>2477589
The context is that Aluche is book dumb, and that gets called out numerous times.
>>
>>2474731
Seconding this. Been asked numerous times on steam too and other places yet no one shared yet if I'm not mistaken.
>>
>>2478730
tripled
>>
this is a fucking disaster, we will never see another installment again.
>>
>>2479236
No one cares what you think, Mugino. The game isn't the flop that you think it is.
>>
File: arnice2.jpg (102 KB, 403x411)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
Sometimes you snap a screenshot at just the right instant.
>hfw she needs to go through all this again
>>
>>2479236
Are they not going to make a third game?
>>
>>2481693
They probably will.
Alarmist-kun just drops by from time to time to shitpost about how everything is doomed because yuri doesn't sell.
>>
>>2481695
ok thank you
>>
Last day to get NoA 1 on the steam sale for 30% off or 50% off if bought with Atelier Sophie.
>>
File: 1493644053749.png (414 KB, 557x521)
414 KB
414 KB PNG
>>2481701
Caved in and bought the bundle, I'm poor as hell but it's okay, yuri is worth the suffering.
>>
>>2481983
Tell me about it. I spent 250 on this game with the Japanese premium box and pre-ordering the NA release.
>>
File: 53026426_p0.png (538 KB, 1000x1200)
538 KB
538 KB PNG
>>2481983
>>2482218
>tfw noa1 ce + steam, noa2 ce + steam, and the arnice figure
>>
>>2482253
>arnice figure
Why can't they ever release yuri couple figures? I'd gladly pay a dangerous amount of money for Arnice and Lilysse dancing/handholding immortalized in resin.
>>
Is there anywhere I can get Arnice for less than $200?
>>
I was wondering why Toshinori Hiramatsu's (the guitar player of Gust) name was familiar and then I recalled that I've heard his Touhou arrangements https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jgt0cs7InTE

For those curious.
>>
I wish this game has female fans on Japan. Most fanworks are made by women and fanarts made by men kinda suck, they usually look like badly drawn hentai. Valkyrie Drive Mermaid had a female fanbase so it received a lot of fanart but NoA fanbase is apparently male and overweight
>>
>>2482585
Wow thanks, I love his guitar playing style. I don't know his Touhou arrangements but his style is really unique.

>>2482218
I did the same and I don't regret it.
>>
File: DJx2jMdW4AA77tE.jpg (172 KB, 1200x675)
172 KB
172 KB JPG
>>2481983
found this a while ago
>>
>>2482738
It's because Nights of Azure isn't an anime, that's why. Who do you think plays games? I'm not saying women don't play games, but in Japan I imagine they are even fewer.
>>
>>2482749
You're a hero, onee-sama.
>>
>>2482750
FF and Tales have a very vocal female fanbase. Inb4 they don't play the games, the FF15 hashtag is full of girls showing their OCs from Comrades. Talking about Gust, the Atelier franchise had a crossdemographic appeal but Gust kinda ruined it.

It's just that girls don't find NoA appealing. I blame the horrid character design
>>
>>2482915
FF and Tales are also full of yaoibait.
>>
>>2482749
That premium box art looks gorgeous.
>>
File: 011_010.jpg (1.81 MB, 2467x1748)
1.81 MB
1.81 MB JPG
>>2482925
>>
>>2482337
Probably because it would double the price of the figure for a niche audience. Also they made a prototype for a Lilysse figure at the same time as Arnice, but it hasn't gone up for sale so I guess they probably decided it wasn't worth putting into production.
>>
How can all of you keep playing? I only cleared NoA once 'cause I couldn't bare the freaking gameplay and animations any longer
>>
>>2482750
I wish Nights of Azure (as a trilogy) is an anime. It will be one of the more heavier Yuri series we'd be getting, and maybe our Yuri anime of the year.
>>
>>2484397
I don't mind the gameplay. Sure, it gets kinda repetitive after a while, but it's not too bad. And we're mainly playing for the story and the characters anyway.
>>
File: 7-3.png (33 KB, 305x349)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
raw manga anon here and just curious, is anyone interested in scans of the NIS artbook edition of NoA2?

might take a while for me to get it done but i'll leave up a mega link once finished.
>>
>>2484439
Is it different from >>2474741 / >>2475870 ?
>>
>>2484484
somewhat yeah but after skimming the NIS NoA2 artbook, the only thing that the JP one didn't had was Camilla's servan motif design...
>>
>>2484492
And that lewd Arnice x Lilysse picture in their "nightgown". Would have loved to see the interview translated, I was a bit disappointed after seeing that they didn't include it in the Eng version.
>>
>>2476298
Just saw this thread
http://steamcommunity.com/app/636570/discussions/0/1488866180598004768/

Why would they do this, keep a story DLC hidden?
>>
>>2484439
It's in English right? I'd love the scans since I would be able to actually read what is written. If it is in English that is.
>>
>>2485059
The Night Lord was defeated and he spread his blue blood about 700 years ago, so that should be the age of people who turned into a demon through that method. If I remember correctly, during Arnice's backstory in the game, the blue blood rain killed her companion and turned her into a half demon. I think the blue blood rain also turned Chris into a full demon, so they should both be roughly 700 years old.
>>
>>2485086
Chris was Arnice's ex-gf right?
>>
File: Als.png (1.96 MB, 1920x1080)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB PNG
>>2484538
There is also that one Alstromeria side story DLC. It isn't even listed on Steam and is only available to pirates.
>>
>>2485093
I think Arnice's ex-gf is dead. I mean, I guess since both of them lost their memories, it could be possible, but I don't remember the game ever implying that.
>>
>>2467523
>>2485103
>November 9 release in Japan
>available in English to PC pirates day one (October 24)
Japanese devs are incompetent, news at 11.
>>
>>2485103
I really hope this DLC gets onto Steam sometime soon. Really curious to see what happens in the side story, especially since I enjoyed most of the Land of Sweets DLC.
>>
File: rip.png (1.34 MB, 1920x1080)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB PNG
>>2485192
>Really curious to see what happens in the side story
Nothing much, to be honest.
>especially since I enjoyed most of the Land of Sweets DLC
At least they voiced most of the dialogue for Land of Sweets DLC. Didn't even bother with this one.
Basically what happens is
>black Aluche shadow thing appears (we don't know it yet but it's actually Alstromeria who is "too attached to this world and can't move one" or something like that)
>you fight it a couple of times in different locations
>you go to the Academy to look for Azure Moon and Alstromeria-related things there
>turns out Alstromeria used to be a student there and had Liliana's time-stopping powers
>you go to the Moon Palace to show the Memory Mirror to Alstromeria (remember that portrait of her near the entrance?) and fight her again
>you go the "Drifting Ark" (new location that totally doesn't look like Wandering Ark from NoA 1)
>you fight all main story bosses again to unlock the final door
>you can farm main story bosses there for blood points but the fights are slightly harder than normal because of Alstromeria's shadow
>final room is a slightly easier version of main story Malvasia bossfight without her final form (also made a bit harder by Alstromeria's shadow)
>you fight and "kill" them both
>Alstromeria's shadow is finally put to rest
>teh end
>>
File: 1475165983045.jpg (44 KB, 229x231)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
Got both games. Do these girls hold hands?
>>
File: ss09.jpg (873 KB, 921x1228)
873 KB
873 KB JPG
How many endings does this game have?
>>
>>2485436
Two. the determining factor is Aluche's bond level with Liliana and Rue.
>>
>>2485248
Hm. Sounds interesting. Get anything from this particular DLC, anything similar to that special item that you get for completing the Land of Sweets?
>>
>>2485417
Yes. A lot. It's a very lewd series.
>>
>>2485103
mind to tell me how to get those side story DLCs unlocked for pirates?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.48 MB, 1920x1080)
1.48 MB
1.48 MB PNG
She may be evil, but Vallderossa is so exactly one of my favourite type of girls. I wish we got characters like her more often in yuri.
>>
>>2485808
The usual way.
DLCUnlockall=1
>>2485542
>anything similar to that special item that you get for completing the Land of Sweets
Nope.
>>
>>2485976
That's only for the pirated versions, right? Because I actually bought mine on Steam, so I'm not sure if the DLC can actually be found in the game folder.
>>
>keyboard controls for the PC version are terrible
>tfw I don't have a controller
Fuck, does the second game allow the player to rebind keys
>>
>>2487148
It does.
>>
>>2487141
The files are there but you need steam emu to unlock all DLCs so it's pirates only.
>>
File: po2n205.jpg (232 KB, 640x480)
232 KB
232 KB JPG
surprisingly while I plan on scanning the NIS NoA2 book soon, this book just came in today...

i'll scan this too since i don't see any DL links lying around the net...
>>
>>2487436
Does it have the image of Lilysse teasing demon form Arnice in there?
>>
>>2487436
Thanks onee-sama!
>>
>on the last star of ch7
>only ~5.5 hearts for liliana and ruenheid with no more sidequests for them
Have I missed something?
>>
>>2487596
Are you on your first playthrough? I don't know if it's possible to max these two in your first playthrough. Maybe you need to play only with them through the whole game since choosing them as your lily while clearing the maps fills the hearts a bit.
>>
>>2487436
Where can I get that from?
>>
>>2487621
What carries over in NG+?
>>
>>2487886
Libra, items, reincarnation levels, Lily Levels (although you need to do their missions again in order to get their Affinities back), Lily abilities unlocked via Affinities, and Lily items unlocked if you maxed out their Affinities.
>>
>>2487893
Also all of Aluche's unlocked abilities.
>>
File: confessionlmao.png (356 KB, 650x1866)
356 KB
356 KB PNG
>>2487806
your best bet is on yahoo auctions japan and i bought it via middleman (buyee or tenso)

new chapter's up on Nicoseiga: http://seiga.nicovideo.jp/watch/mg286327

and raws are updated here:
>>
>>2487621
It is possible to max them both on your first go. I had them both full and then 3/4 on most others bar one.

I used mostly Rue to begin with, and then flip flopped between her and Liliana for quests once possible. I also used practically all of the days in each chapter except the first 2.
>>
>>2487933
Now I feel bad for the girl who confessed to Muveil
>>
>>2482915
>I blame the horrid character design
But the character design is one of the few good things about NoA.
>>
>>2482924
The problem is that they think that this is a good thing and in the sense of characters (not gameplay) they forgive everything.
>>
Is the first game worth playing? NoA 2 was kind of mediocre but I still had fun with it.
>>
>>2489015
Very much yes.
>>
>>2482915
>I blame the horrid character design

FF has character designs way worse than anything from NoA. You have to factor in fujoshi and otherwise straight women also form a large part of female fanbases, neither of which would find NoA appealing.
>>
>>2489190
Straight women love female characters just fine. Research had even showed that female gamers strongly prefer to play action games with female protag, while male gamers are fine with protag of either gender.

The problem is that NoA is way too cheap-looking (perverted) instead of sexily badass. I love NoA artstyle a lot, but the clothings are cringe. I'm not comfortable with showing my friends and family the designs.

In comparison, look at Bloodborne. Lady Maria is perfect. She's pretty, badass, exciting to look at, and all without the need for sideboobs or bikini. Or Altair from Re:Creators, full military uniform without showing skin. Both guys and straight girls are crazy for Lady Maria and Altair. All of my guy and girl friends love female characters in armours that are aesthetic AND functional. Giving the characters some class can only increase your playerbase. Making them look cheap for quick masturbation bucks only make it more niche.
>>
>>2489299
That's a lot of text that can be summed as "opinions".
>>
>>2489299
I'll give you points for using actual 10/10 character designs as examples.
>>
Rue is the best girl, right?
>>
File: 20171112024510_1.jpg (349 KB, 1920x1080)
349 KB
349 KB JPG
>>2489370
Absolutely.
>>
>>2489370
Maybe. Although I like Veruschka better.
>>
>>2489302
Your post is worthless in the context of the conversation. This wasn't a debate about which character design direction is better (which will only contain opinions), but a refute to the claim that "fujoshi and straight women don't like female characters" (which can be tested using objective truth). I had put objective truth out there: straight girls are madly in love with Lady Maria and Altair. And fujoshi? Valkyrie Drive drove fujoshi absolutely wild. Need I say that girls of all ages and sexuality are in love with Sailor Moon girls?

Therefore I have proof to say that all girls love female characters. They just don't care for certain designs, such as the cheap fanservicey NoA clothes.
>>
>>2490983
Just because girl/woman you know happens to like female characters in games doesn't mean that all women love female characters in games which is what you claimed here.

Fujoshi? Are you sure about that!? From what I remember that term specifically refers to yaoi material only, not het or yuri (Valkyrie Drive).
>>
>>2491173
It is true that the fujoshi were originally exclusive to the yaoi. But in recent years the number of fujoshi who also enjoy yuri has increased enormously, not to mention that the yuri has always had more female fans, with male fans being a minority.

Even this kind of yuri videogames like Nights of Azure, Nights of Azure 2 and Valkyrie Drive, which is supposed to be aimed at a male audience, are bought more by women than men, the vast majority of my female friends have several Yuri games. While my male friends that I have on my Steam account do not have any yuri game, they have some eroges with some lesbian sex but it is not the same.
>>
>>2491173
>Just because girl/woman you know happens to like female characters in games doesn't mean that all women love female characters in games which is what you claimed here.
What kind of fucking strawman is this? Get some reading comprehension, retard. It's not just "some girls I happen to know," it's common knowledge that if you attend anime cons and see pixiv/twitter/tumblr artists, Sailor Moon girls, Lady Maria and Altair get a bigger female fanbase than male fanbase. And "bigger female fanbase" does not mean every female on this planet, you massive retard.

>Fujoshi? Are you sure about that!? From what I remember that term specifically refers to yaoi material only, not het or yuri (Valkyrie Drive).
Yes, that is the point. Fujoshi is the term for yaoi fangirls, whom for the past 2 decades been steadily started watching yuri too. Many yuri fanartists and doujinka had actually been yaoi-exclusive artists before, and vice versa. Valkyrie Drive was a phenomenon recently because despite being a softcore porn series geared towards males, it's got a female fanbase bigger than male one, and half of them are fujoshi. Fujoshi contributed half of all the VD fanarts, to everyone's surprise.

The fact that you're clueless about that news (and about the long time presence of fujoshi in the yuri genre) revealed your newfaggotry. It takes a serious douchebag to argue with people despite not knowing what you're talking about. KYS.
>>
>>2491366
>not to mention that the yuri has always had more female fans, with male fans being a minority.
Care to source that claim? I would love for it to be true.
>>
>>2491396
It's always been like this. Yuri catered more to the female audience than the male one.
>>
>>2491404
So you have nothing to prove this. Okay, then let's clear up the obvious. Yuri had a male dominant demograph until recently even then it was and still is a niche. It is currently closer to a 50/50 split between demographs
>>
I remember there was an interview, both in Japan and in the west, that says they were surprised VD has large female fans.
>>
>>2491405
I'd like to hear your sources now. IIRC Yuri Hime has a main female reading audience (they had the Yuri Hime S spinoff for male audiences). Of course, Yuri Hime doesn't represent the yuri community as a whole and I honestly don't know how the gender split actually is for yuri.

I do think fujioshis make up the majority of yaoi fans so people think that translates in the much more niche yuri community which isn't necessarily true.
>>
>>2491453
Burden of proof is on you for sources since you're making the claim, however I agree with your other points except the one about S being a spinoff for male audiences when it was just a more steamy Yuri Hime.
>>
>>2491453
https://ddnavi.com/interview/420470/a/
I saw this in the general thread days ago, it says that there's a 6:4 ratio for male readers.
I personally think it's 5:5 in general.

https://floatingintobliss.wordpress.com/2017/10/14/report-on-the-yuri-fandom-demographic-survey/ has been posted weeks ago (which does NOT represent the whole audience, but it was interesting to read anyway).
>>
>>2491459
Yuri Hime S was supposed to be for shounen manga, and according to Amano Sakuya that meant nipples weren't allowed in it (she added them for the tanks of Konohanatei Kitan).
>>
>>2491723
>shounen
I thought it was targeted at the seinen demographic.
>>
>>2491437
>VD has large female fans.
Does it really?
>>2491719
>there's a 6:4 ratio for male readers
I suppose the extra male readers were brought by Yuri Hime S, and specifically Yuru Yuri.
>>
>>2492627
Yes, it does. The first time it was apparent to anyone was the first time that they had an event and more than half of the audience was female.
>>
The DLC is out for consoles now as well.
>>
http://store.steampowered.com/app/743280/Nights_of_Azure_2__Side_story_Time_Drifts_Through_the_Moonlit_Night/

For those that can't find it on steam.
>>
>>2493875
9 dollars for it? That seems very unreasonable.
>>
If Arnice and Lilysse had a formal wedding, do you think Arnice would wear a suit or a dress?
>>
>>2496065
Both would wear slutty wedding dresses as the game usual approach for clothes goes.
>>
File: c12-13.jpg (397 KB, 1300x933)
397 KB
397 KB JPG
Last chapter of NoA2's up on Nicoseiga: http://seiga.nicovideo.jp/watch/mg290875

The usual raws are here as well:

and the update on scanning the said artbooks are slow atm, I'll work on them before or around Christmas :)
>>
File: c12-11.png (337 KB, 650x933)
337 KB
337 KB PNG
>>2498244
previous panel for that page then last other two I scanslated for fun
>>
File: c12-7.png (169 KB, 650x933)
169 KB
169 KB PNG
>>2498260
>>
File: c12-8.png (95 KB, 650x933)
95 KB
95 KB PNG
>>2498262
the last one
>>
>>2498263
She says that, but remember the ending...
>>
>>2498263
If only options like this were in the actual game.
>>
>>2498244
'Last' as in latest or as in final chapter?
>>
>>2498431
Final.
>>
>>2498263
>casual bigamy
No.
>>
>>2498471
Better than one girl getting cucked.
>>
>>2498471
Yes.
>>
>>2498474
>Two girls getting cucked is better than one girl getting cucked
>>
I don't have a PS4. Are there any notable differences between the Switch and PC version or should I just pick the one with the controls I prefer?
>>
>>2501163
The PC version can be easily modded to swap outfits and appearances.
>>
>>2501163
PC version is capable of running it at higher resolution and frames if that matters to you.
>>
So like, does the manga have a physical copy???
>>
>>2501191
It comes out in February
>>
A great game and a dramatic improvement over the original in almost every aspect. Just, Aluche can't hold a candle to Arnice as a protagonist and the game's still too easy. But otherwise I loved it. Please buy the shit out of this so maybe we'll get more some day.

PS. Muveil taichou is the best girl after the two other obvious choices.
>>
>>2503069
I'm already supporting this game whenever I can, already spent more than 250€ on 1 & 2 and will buy the manga when it's out. Also agreed, Arnice is still the MVP but it's great how she's Aluche's senpai and blood donor.
Now if only my drawing skills would get better so I can draw lots of fanart.

Muveil taichou best girl indeed.
>>
File: 1509326245540.webm (1.34 MB, 640x1080)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB WEBM
>>2503069
>>2503305
>>
File: the song of your life.webm (2.03 MB, 1280x720)
2.03 MB
2.03 MB WEBM
So which version is better?
NoA1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3bzXuT8krE
or NoA2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7K3b8TCG4jw
>>
>>2503069
>Aluche can't hold a candle to Arnice as a protagonist
A tragedy. Her design is so handsome just like Arnice but it was wasted on a generic no-personality beta harem lead. If only she had been an ultra autistic white knight like my pre-release impression, she could have been a great contender for Arnice's princely charm.
>>
>>2503429
I did like the running gag about everyone calling out her being dumb. But yeah, both she and Liliana had a serious case of the blands.
Rue deserved better.
>>
>>2503479
Liliana's VA saved the character, being ultra moe all the time, so I could forgive her for being so bland. But Al...it just seems weird how attached everyone gets to her when she's so completely unremarkable.
>>
>>2503531
Aluche is handsome enough, I don't blame some girls falling for her looks alone.
>>
>>2503531
Well, Aluche does have Arnice's blood. I doubt anyone's played it, but in SaGa Frontier, a girl received blood from a donor who had high charisma and many princesses and then women became naturally attracted to her due to it. Wouldn't surprise me if demon blood worked the same way.

All of Arnice's classmates were attracted to her and most of the female Servans were too. Chris might be the only female that Arnice met that wasn't.
>>
>>2503828
Handsome? She rivals Eleanor for "the most babyface cast member" award.

>>2503837
>Chris might be the only female that Arnice met that wasn't.

>implying
She followed her around the world for who knows how long. I doubt she did that for platonic camaraderie. At any rate, Arnice's blood being the cause is definitely the most plausible explanation.
>>
>>2503884
>what are friends
>>
>>2503893
I don't know about you, but I don't know anyone I call a friend who would be willing watch over me for decades while I prowl in perpetual berserk rage and agony, and have them softly whisper my name as they hear my screams of anguish
>>
So anyone here could share a save with NG+ enabled to not get that annoying timer on?
>>
>inb4 a newfag asking
On yuri scale 1-10, what's the score of the game/story?
Is it a strong, prevalent theme or just a passing thought/people shipping hard?
>>
>>2503908
This, please someone
>>
>>2503907
Clearly you should become an animu MC, because I have one such friend.
>>
>>2503908
>>2503924
If you know where the saves are, then sure. I tried poking around the usual folders (Documents & steamapps/common/NoA2) and found a couple called 'saves' but it just led to more folders, none of which seemed to stand out as correct. Maybe I'm just being dim though.
>>
>>2503837
That doesn't really work, since Liliana, Rue, and Muveil all knew her before she got Arnice's blood.
>>
>>2503956
Please look here:
Steam\userdata\****\636570\remote
>>
>>2504088
Oh, that's it. Give me a minute to figure out which of the 98 saves is the best one and I'll upload it hopefully.
>>
>>2504089
>>2504088
Fingers crossed this should be the save corresponding to the first play through clear. If it is then enjoy, if not then whoops.

https://a.pomf.cat/cpimxm.zip
>>
>>2504092
Wow thank you! Going to check it
>>
>>2504094
Did it work?
I wonder if saves from one account work on another if that game didn't have a complete playthrough on new account and just got one now with the added save.
>>
>>2503356
She's just drop dead beautiful.

I hope they release a DLC that lets you play with each lily. Maybe then we could see what they were up to when the capital was moved due to the fiends' invasion.
>>
>>2470608
Lighting and shadows are murdered in Gust's ports of Switch games, take that as you will.

You don't have to believe me, just go to YouTube and look for comparison videos.

I have nothing against the switch, but you're buying what is fundamentally a ps4 game chopped up to fit on the switch.
>>
>>2507164

That'd be cool. Seeing the characters move made me really want to be able to control them too.
>>
>>2475936
I was disappointed that Valderossa didn't manage to go through with Rue's corruption.
That would have been hot.
>>
>>2508034
That would certainly make for an interesting alternate route or bad end, but I wouldn't really want to see it in the 'real' path.
>>
>>2508039
Too bad the fanbase is so small I can't even hope for doujins to cover for that scenario.

I was also a little disappointed that Muvel was un-corrupted so easily (within 2 chapters). It would have been nice if they dragged it out a little more, with more teasing from Muvel and Valderossa.
>>
>>2508043

It's pretty clear they ran out of time, because some parts felt incredibly rushed and incomplete (like academy boss). Would've been great if Muveil had appeared at multiple parts along the way through the mines, before the final confrontation, to really give you that sense of overcoming a difficult opponent. Instead she ended up being probably the easiest boss in the whole game.
>>
https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/406511022X I wish they'd add some extras like illustrations or postcards to it. Too bad it looks just like a standard release.
>>
I've been trying to figure out what servant classes each of the characters would likely be and here's what I came up with:

Chris: Caster
Arnice: ?
Lilysse: ?

Aluche: Saber?
Veruschka: Assassin
Liliana: Caster
Muveil: Berseker?
Eleanor: ?
Camilla: Archer (Caster?)
Malvasia: ?
Ruenheid: Saber
>>
>>2518058
you know, I've been also thinking this too but I'll try it on my personal view:

Arnice (NoA1): Saber
Demon Form: Archer (???)
Rabbit Form: Assassin
Armor Form: Berserker
Phantom Form: Caster
Nightmare Form: Ruler
Lilysse: Caster
Christophorus: Caster (Mozart definitely comes into play)
Ludgert: Ruler
Corrine: Saber
Mistral: Rider (the charming effect on Servans reminds me of Marie)

Aluche: Saber (obviously)
Veruschka: Assassin
Muveil: Rider (kinda close since she has good leadership skills as a captain)
Eleanor: Lancer
Arnice (NoA2): Berserker (Mad Enhancement EX at boss fights, then E- once recruited)
Camilla: Archer (with some support skills, I can vouch this class for her)
Malvasia: Avenger
Ruenheid: Saber (tanky, defense type)
Liliana: Caster
Vallderossa: Assassin

feel free to share your other class opinions about the characters, I'd love to hear them as well!
>>
So I just finished both of these games I bought off Steam a while back.

Aluche and Liliana disappears into the night and leaves Ruenheid alone? What a terrible ending, I'd prefer the ending where Aluche dies, at least Liliana and Ruenheid aren't kept waiting.

Anyway, I can't figure out what the 'canon' ending from Azure1 is, given Azure2.

But with that ending, we're guaranteed Azure 3, right? Since Arnice is going east, are we going to see a more Oriental setting?
>>
>>2518319
Night of Azure True Ending is where they meet up each other again at the end and Arnice becomes the Night Lord.
>>
>>2518319
Also, Christophorus is a cute munchkin. I hope she's elevated to mascot status.
>>
If Nights of Azure 3 never comes to pass, I hope that Gust at least make one more DLC detailing Arnice reuniting with Lilysse.
>>
>>2518319
>Aluche and Liliana disappears into the night and leaves Ruenheid alone? What a terrible ending

I don't know what was even the point of this, since the epilogue keeps telling us they'll come back sooner or later
>>
>>2521842
I think they were trying to set-up a third game where we go back to Arnice again as she searches for Lilysse and when she/they find her, they would try to save the two idiots.
>>
>>2521848
If so, I hope we do get a third game.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.