[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/u/ - Yuri

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 73 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Meta on /qa/ only.
All meta discussion of boards is to be redirected to /qa/.

File: 82-9.png (439 KB, 713x665)
439 KB
439 KB PNG
Old thread >>2427632

http://www.peanutoon.com/comics.php?comics=1252

Masterpad
https://etherpad.net/p/r.aab303b211b9eb3bb051b2cb0b7da97b

Chapter 83 Raw
https://imgur.com/a/nub0Z
>>
New chapter up
>>
Chapter 84 Raw
https://imgur.com/a/1SA0D
>>
>>2476812
Thank you so much, Shan and Hari cute as always.
>>
>>2476812
Thank you
I wonder what Shan told her haha

Was 83 translated?
>>
>>2476833
It seems the translator has been busy? I check their twitter once in a while.
>>
Thanks for the chapter
>>
>>2476833
Something flirtatious, but I doubt it unfortunately.
>>
Thanks))
>>
>>2476833
I thought it was because their boobs were touching
>>
>>2476812
>https://imgur.com/a/1SA0D
thanks!!
>>
It's out!
MaMd Chapter 83 Eng https://imgur.com/a/2r2Fp
>>
>>2479973
thanks
>>
>>2479973

Thank yooooou!

"She is actually a fragile and sexy unnie who wants to be the bottom instead"

Confirmed Shan for top? Also confirmed why Shan and Hari are taking forever?

I get this weird vibe from Yosua that she'd like to get healed by Hanulim. A lot.
>>
>>2479973
Hari being the bottom makes this ship even hotter.
>>
>>2479973
Thank you so much!, Hanulim is so right about Hari, spot on. And some clear development between Hari and Shan after their chat, sweet chapter.
>>
https://imgur.com/a/jrVaD
>>
>>2480515
Utter defeat of the devil woman.
>>
>>2479973
>Chapter 83 Eng
Thanks!
>>
>>2479973
Thanks!
>>
Can't wait for ch 85!
>>
>>2480515
Rei.m ain't shit
>>
>>2482533
>^
>>
MAMD Ch.85 Raw

https://imgur.com/a/1z0vk
>>
>>2482696
>https://imgur.com/a/1z0vk
Thank's :3 !
>>
>>2482696
Thank you so much kind anon!!
>>
Thanks anon
>>
>>2482703
Does it even matter anymore that they're devils and angels? It never comes into play. Idk I was kinda hoping there would be an evil takeover or something
>>
>>2482919
I have a feeling something will likely happen in the next few chapters, the story is just a painfully slow burn. But regardless I love it all the same.
>>
>>2482696
Seriously, Hari always get all my attention, she is georgeous, that red color makes her desirable.

Thanks anón!
>>
>>2482919
>>2482967
and also i think it will take at least 50 chapters to conclude so i expect a lot more chapters
>>
>>2483004
Agree, and Hanulim's description of her (two chapters back) was absolutely accurate lol.
>>
>>2482967
I love it too, just ... Well you're right it is slow. I shouldn't jump the gun
>>
I have been commissioned to work on MAMD starting again from the chapter that I stopped at, which is chapter 4

A loooooong road...

meow...
>>
>>2483779
You really mean it? That would be so awesome to understand what exactly they say in early chapters. Though I was glad google-translate-anon tried to give us a slight idea what's going on, if I remember right.
Also thanks to the little bird who told you to do.
>>
>>2483779
Fantastic news!!!, Thank you so much for doing this. We truly appreciate it. I can't wait to have an excuse to start re-reading this story from the beginning with more clarity.
>>
>>2483836
Just want to add a Huge Thank You! to the person who comissioned you, so grateful.
>>
>>2483779
Thank you Meow Chan and Revy.
>>
>>2483779
Thank you! I really love this series great news to end the week!!
>>
>>2483779
wow! Where we can read the new translations?
>>
>>2483779
Thank you very much and good luck!
>>
New ch is up and it looks very interesting like Hari is going to kiss Haki
>>
>>2487917
oh yeah you should check out the authors blog.
looks like somethings up with Haki!

https://img1.daumcdn.net/thumb/R720x0.q80/?scode=mtistory&fname=http%3A%2F%2Fcfile22.uf.tistory.com%2Fimage%2F99C7E9335A2679BE15C1DA
>>
>>2487924
Tnx a lot anon
>>
>>2487917
Now i'm curious ~~ can't wait for the raw
>>
Is Haki in heat or is she possessed?
It looks like it has something to do with the chain when her dad was with her. But dunno. Because, Hari holds the chain tight for a moment.
And Haki is also acting a bit strange.
>>
>>2488118

i want to know what's going on too, i think it's the chain too, but Hari told she saw something like this before ... I think Haki wanted to change her personality a bit and her father tryed to help her with a magic object ~~

we need to wait for translations now >.<
>>
Anyone have full raws of the new chapter?
>>
>>2488153
https://m.imgur.com/gallery/JwnLq
>>
>>2488163
Thank you based anon. Hari is so adorable. I need Shan to top her, which will be even more delicious with Shan being the older but shorter one.
>>
>>2488163
Thanks
So curious to see what is going on
>>
>>2488163
thank you kind anon
>>
>>2488136
> >.<
first...please stop with this.

but why does Haki want to change?
I think the chain is the trigger thing that Haki behaves strangely.
>>
Well that was awkward that she get aroused for her sister (not a fan of incest) Hari should have taken her to her girlfriend (somehow I forget her name)
>>
>>2488284
then your a moron.
>>
File: miss angel miss devil.jpg (218 KB, 576x575)
218 KB
218 KB JPG
I'm affaid with this post from the author just now D:!
>>
>>2488422
fucking dumbass
>>
>>2488284
her girlfriend's name is hiskaya
>>
>>2488474
I used google translate it says that the series may be terminated due to some illegal stuff
>>
>>2488534
...tracing, maybe? I know Prism (Japanese) died that way.
>>
>>2488541
It's not like prism, is about sharing the new chapther just after the realise.
>>
>>2488541
what was the 'tracing' problem about?

The author put up a blog detailing about how people upload the Korean version of MAMD on the day the latest chapter is uploaded, which means that most people who would pay to read the chapter would just read it online. She also talked about people who would never bother paying in the first place and so on.

>People who pay for it one chapter at a time just read for free on another website
>Number of visitors on Peanutoon goes down
>She may need to end the series early, which would disappoint readers as they think the series ended too fast
>She loves drawing the series, and want to continue it as long as she can telling all the stories she has in her mind.
>The problem is with the Korean latest chapter being shared on the day it came out.
>She knows that English readers are making fan-translations because there's no Official English chapters, but you can buy Korean chapters using Overseas payment methods.
>She hopes that Official English chapters come out one day.
>>
I really hope it's not terminated early. Really loving this series and how it's slowly gaining momentum.
>>
>>2488600
If that is the case then sign me up to pay for it. I do not want to this series to end just yet
>>
Isn't it impossible to buy chapters as non-korean?
>>
>>2488639
That's what I was wondering as well.

The blog did write "overseas people can buy the chapters" but there was talks about overseas people not being able to buy chapters since it doesn't take any overseas payment...

I think either it has been fixed since then (she did say that the fact that it couldn't take overseas payment was due to an error) or it could be still not working and she doesn't know.
>>
So, will the translator still translate this? I read that one of the team does not want to do more.
>>
>>2488600
I feel like it's all too easy to blame illegal distribution and fan translations for "poor/declining sales." Since even the days of Napster, you cannot stop or curtail illegal distribution. Whether Fan-translator #1, 2, or even #25 stops, people and myself are still going to find raws and "read" them. I and many, many others were never going to be paying customers from the get-go. Even if they made English version available now and easily accessible, I still wouldn't pay. Why? Because I'm just that kind of person. While I'm not saying that illegal distribution has no impact, I'm saying that people seem to try to make it the SOLE and PRIMARY reason things don't sell well. I think I read in the General Thread, an anon said the same thing I'm saying but in more words: people/companies seem to overestimate the effect of piracy.

All that said, uploaders and translators, whatever you all do is all on you and I'll support whatever decision you make because what you do is purely voluntary and I'm grateful for any bit of it. But don't be guilted into thinking that your actions alone had this mass effect.
>>
>>2488765
Well pretty much every popular hetero series on Lezhin gets immediately uploaded on various Korean language sites and it doesn't hurt their sales on Lezhin since they don't get axed and authors don't complain about them getting shared somewhere else.

Problem is that with yuri works they are so niche that they don't sell as much so the author would not have to care about sharing Korean scans everywhere. people who upload them on english community should either stop doing that and only release english ones or just wait a week with releasing it on the net than private channels.
>>
There goes one of my favourite webtoons.
>>
It's like what happened to WDTFS...
Maybe now people should share raws 4 days after the release? But the problem it's not only here, right?
>>
Damn. If it's going to be like this, I'm okay with waiting for a week or two for translated chapters. I'll even buy it.

Sad how series might end because of this.
>>
Now, how i can buy the chapters? I really need to see shan and hari together ! I can't find a way :(( , no more translations/ raw even after 2 weeks after the realese?
>>
>>2488974
>no more translations/ raw even after 2 weeks after the realese?
1) you do know translator have a life right?
2) you can pay the translator
>>
>>2488765
>Whether Fan-translator #1, 2, or even #25 stops, people and myself are still going to find raws and "read" them. I and many, many others were never going to be paying customers from the get-go.
Many readers would likely pay if free chapters are not easily accessible. why? cost/benefit. It isn’t worth the time to dig/search.

>Even if they made English version available now and easily accessible, I still wouldn't pay. Why? Because I'm just that kind of person. While I'm not saying that illegal distribution has no impact, I'm saying that people seem to try to make it the SOLE and PRIMARY reason things don't sell well.
illegal distribution is not the SOLE reason but it’s the PRIMARY reason gl series are not selling well. another anon has mentioned gl is a niche genre so there aren’t enough paying readers. I have seen several Asian music productions in the US ceased to exist because of illegal distribution.
>I think I read in the General Thread, an anon said the same thing I'm saying but in more words: people/companies seem to overestimate the effect of piracy.
It’s funny my aunt has the same reasons as you abt those music production companies. She also said most people listen/watch illegal copies anyway.
>>
>>2488783
>just wait a week
This would help.
>>
I agree that waiting a week would help for the Korean raws. I still fail to see a reason to stop English translations because there are no official English versions to purchase anyway. However, I agree that we should all email or contact like crazy to express interest in official English, as paying readers.
>>
I'm willing to pay if they accept overseas credit cards. The customer service replied to me that they're still unable to receive overseas payments at this time. They will try to solve the problem but it'll take time.

Hopefully we can still save MAMD....
>>
>>2489233
Same. I'm already supporting On a Leash and Moonlight Garden by buying the Korean and English chapters, because of the same reason and I love the story so far.
>>
will there be no new re-translation?
>>
File: mamd-update.png (77 KB, 680x369)
77 KB
77 KB PNG
No new translation since the new translation team dropped it because of this.
Image is posted on aminoapps..
>>
>>2490099
I don't understand the reasoning behind fan translating and releasing English version to have anything to do with affecting Korean ones where official Enligsh one doesn't even exist and I doubt any Koreans read English one at all.

Oh well maybe they wanted to drop it anyway and just got an excuse to do it. If the webtoon doesn't sell in Korean it just means people have no interest in it cause it's not really interesting to the Korean readership, it's simple.
>>
>>2490111
meh, I didn't even like this whole translation takeover of MaMd, and their lack of typography skills is cringe worthy.. (Chinese GL like Lily, She Who's Most Special to Me)

true, I feel that the main problem is the platform they are in.. how do you compare peanutoon to lezhin?
>>
>>2490123
typography skills?

was it worse than mine? which was literally using only 1 font and not re-drawing at all?

I read it and it looked fine... Bigger font for easier reading and so on...

Grammar was a bit wonky, but mine is as well so I can't really complain about that...
- meow
>>
This doesn't make any sense. Because fans translate it to English, we like and follow this manhwa. Otherwise people from outside Korea wouldn't know about it. It's not even translated to English so I'm not going to buy Korean chapters anyway. Makes little sense to stop translations since the problem is that Korean people don't buy it, which means they should think about alternative business model.
>>
>>2490099
that's a petty move from the author, I used to read this, but dropped because I feel like the last chapters have just been kind of pointless and boring, to blame lack of sales because of english translations is just childish.
we were never even the target audience.
>>
>>2490165
I agree. How does it effect the author since the manhwa doesn’t have official English translation in the first place. Also you cannot buy raw outside of Korea. It’s just the raw is easily accessible to everyone
>>
>>2490099
that doesn’t make sense to drop the manhwa since official English version isn’t available. It would makes sense not to share raw. If they want to support GL authors as a whole then stop with the English translation on series that have official English translation
>>
>>2490111
>I don't understand the reasoning behind fan translating and releasing English version to have anything to do with affecting Korean ones where official Enligsh one doesn't even exist and I doubt any Koreans read English one at all.
I don't understand it either.

>>2490165
>>2490177
I agree.
What did the English fan-rough translation have to do with the Korean version being posted immediately after publication? Makes no sense.
Other Manhwa are also translated rough and there will not be stopped either.

It would be a pity, if the rough translations suddenly stops.

Find it also a shit move that the whole links were deleted.
>>
I would rather see the series burn than not get to read the rest of it. Well RIP, it was a good run. Hopefully someone picks it up in the future
>>
I also don't see why there's a problem to keep with the translation.

People should share the raws here after 5 days, then someone who can translate it could do it.
>>
>>2490163
Despite the fact that your translations were an overlay, they still maintained the traditional font used and the layout of the text within bubbles followed comic style (centered, sentences broken up appropriately within bubbles). I can tell you did a little research on typesetting. I actually liked the overlay style because it emphasized that they're not official, and they're merely rough. I prefer the sfx being off to the side or bottom. I think it's wasted efforts to redraw when it's just rough translations. I care more about the speech bubbles. The sfx are very important too, but not at all necessary to require the efforts of redrawing.

Often times, your translations ended up being comparable to English official. I personally think official English localizes things too much. Don't leave Meow-chan. I like your style and I like your attitude. You're my favorite translator and I've been around to witness all the translating drama back in the WDTFS days.
>>
Agreeing with everyone that author is just blaming piracy for Korean drop in sales. Every comic (GL or not) is suffering from piracy. MAMD is not special. The only difference is that MAMD literally does not have English official or ways for foreigners to purchase. She's blaming a domestic problem on others. Funny to see fan trans team play right into the guilt trap. I thought waiting to release raws would be a good idea too.

Oh well, it was nice reading while it lasted. Thanks for all the translations up to now. I was never gonna be a paying reader either, so no difference to her.
>>
I think it's funny, how some of them now call on their platforms to support the author.
I mean, if someone did not do it all the time, then someone will not continue to do it.

I do not even know why such a big topic is made of it when it comes to the Korean version and not to the fan translation.
Without the fan translation, not even half of the people would know that this comic even exists.

It's just panicmongering (i hope it is the right word), because the Korean version is posted and shared seconds later after author's release.
>>
>>2490214
>Every comic (GL or not) is suffering from piracy. MAMD is not special.
Piracy is bad, for the most part. But the vast majority of people who stoop to piracy were never gonna pay anyway.
>>
>>2490273
>But the vast majority of people who stoop to piracy were never gonna pay anyway.
not talking abt the lowest of the low. Those readers would rather wasting time searching for free copies. If the manhwa isn’t easily accessible, then much more readers are willing to view them legally.
>>
>>2490291
>wasting time searching for free copies
... You literally just Google "read ___ free"
It takes more effort to try to buy these Korean coins than it is to pirate the comics.

So to your effect, there are those willing to "waste time searching for free copies" and those wiling to spend time figuring out how to purchase comics (whether Korean or not). It's two demographics that will always exist: paying and non-paying. I see what you're saying, if piracy didn't exist (less readily accessible), there would be more paying readers. But that's an impossible world. We live in a digital age, a free information age.

Just like giant supermarkets have loss and theft built into their models and financial plans, so do all other channels of media (music, movies, comics, etc). You establish sales knowing full well that there's inevitably gonna be some illegal distribution. You don't dwell on the sales that didn't happen. You dwell on the ones that did happen and still have potential. Technically speaking, companies wouldn't even like the fact that libraries have manga (my town library actually has an entire room devoted to it that stays fairly updated) or if I bought manga and then just started an informal sharing group on university campus. Because all of that is "hindering additional sales."
>>
>>2490316
(cont.)
If anything, it's more bad publicity to take on some strong-arm approach to piracy. Channeling a previous anon, the Metallica vs Napster incident. There were those that embraced piracy as a way to promote their music and succeeded, and they provided rewards for those who decided to pay. Metallica got some really bad PR.
>>
>>2490316
>You literally just Google "read ___ free"
>It takes more effort to try to buy these Korean coins than it is to pirate the comics.
Then find us tranlation for ‘Just Right There’ series. How abt find us clean raw of the series?
>>
>>2490334
>two types of leeches
1. will take whatever they can get
2. demands only the bestest free raws/translations

Not that anon and I don't care about that series, but I recall somebody posting in another thread a Korean site that uploads all the raws. Of course it has those ~filthy watermarks~ all over them. Totally not worth my free monies.
>>
>>2490340
>>two types of leeches
>1. will take whatever they can get
>2. demands only the bestest free raws/translations
What the fuck are you talking about? I was giving an example that not all manhwa is easy to find online.
>>
Can I say that by refusing to do a fan translation the team did only worse for the author? Because for example I bought the Korean version just because I could understand what was happening there, now there is no point in doing this because I can not understand anything and will only look at the pictures. And I think that I'm not the only one who thinks so
>>
>>2490348
You're right. I went a bit overboard. I concede that not all is easy to find, but a great amount are, especially the popular ones. I would argue that Just Right There isn't as popular (yet). Perhaps more readily available raws would make it more popular? More visibility to an unaware audience like myself, who's only just heard if it in passing.
>>
>>2490173
Well, they have to make money in order to survive.
>>
>>2490340
How is "take whatever they can get" a leech? It is the opposite.
Worst part of this fandom is when people actually know Korean and they complain about "shitty translations" when they themselves won't help at all.
>>
>>2490173
Exactly. Even though i still like MAMD, the story is pointless. It is plain smut bait with no story and plot whatsoever.
After a while, the constant "will they fuck or not" just works out.
We are in a time where books and entertainment is easily accessible for free.

But if the story is good, readers (at less some) will appreciate it and they will still buy it t support the author.
>>
>>2490649
But how high would sales go if Hari and Shan fugged?
>>
>>2490882
That's the point. It's not about whether they'll do it or not. It's about building a story along the romance.
For the past 85 something chapters it is constantly someone getting hurt and the other taking care of her with some fanservice.
>>
>>2490373
>Perhaps more readily available raws would make it more popular? More visibility to an unaware audience like myself, who's only just heard if it in passing.
More visibility is good if they are targeting to a large group audience like het comics or music in general. They want to make their present to as many readers & music listeners as possible. I just dont see it will work with a niche genre like GL. Like you said with Lezhin, it’s easier to access illegal copies than to legal ones. on top of that, the quality is also top notch. there are just so many drawbacks for GL genre. I can totally see relying on a very small portion of GL readers to make a living isn’t durable.
>>
>>2490896
If the art was a bit better, it would probably sell.
>>
>>2490649
I agree. The plot has, for the longest time, been incredibly repetitive. And it looks like the current plot is bound to repeat as well. I would gather that some people have stopped purchasing chapters due to lost interest.
>>
no point of stopping the links , they will finish the story as soon as possible , they run out of ideas anyway
>>
>>2491320
The art is pretty good, better than some other webtoons out there.
>>
>>2491401
I agree
>>
>>2491373
really? would it not encourage artists to shy away from gl genre since gl sales are already low?
>>
>>2491531
Why? Barely anyone here is buying the raws anyway, since what's the point if you can't even read it and the handful of people that are willing to support it can't buy it anyway. WDTFS or TLD have been doing fine, besides chapters being posted here, because the people that are willing to support the manhwa will do just that and still buy the official translations or raws.
>>
>>2491571
>Those who buy will continue to buy
>Those who don't buy will continue to not buy
But for MAMD in particular, discontinuing translations is stupid because, like mentioned many times, there is no Official English and people outside of Korea literally cannot buy. MAMD lady just gave herself some bad PR.

And regarding the uploading of raws? Everybody's shit gets uploaded. Let's say the impossible happens and raws for MAMD cease entirely. I'm pretty sure sales aren't gonna magically skyrocket. They'll increase a little, at best.

I think Author-nim's comic is repetitive and she's looking for a scapegoat.
>>
>>2491616
>But for MAMD in particular, discontinuing translations is stupid because
That was exactly my point. Instead of the author complaining about people pirating their Manhwa who can't buy and read the raws anyway, they should rather improve the story. 80 Chapters in and there is almost zero development or some explanation about Shan's past. For example the trip had so much potential, but all we got was feets touching. Really? it's been 80 chapter. I love when relationship is well developed and not rushed, but this is retarded.
>>
>>2491622
>it's been 80 chapters
>80
Holy shit, it has been a lot of chapters. I never actually thought about it, so I started thinking about the events that have transpired and plots that have developed in MAMD.

Let's compare with other popular manhwa and just casually think of all the plot points that transpired in the following comics of which range ~70-90 chapters in length:
>The Love Doctor
>What Does the Fox Say
>It Would Be Great If You Didn't Exist
>Serenade
>Pulse
>White Angels Have No Wings
>Fluttering Feelings

And now these manhwa which only range ~20-45 chapters:
>Elixir
>My Girlfriend's Ex-boyfriend
>On a Leash
>Blooming Sequence
>Moonlight Garden
>The Third Party

It's kind of surprising now that I've compared MAMD's plot alongside others.
>>
i think this is for the better, i am getting sick waiting for more romance , the writer is stuck and can't think of a good storyline , instead she is blaming us, they need to allow us first to red and buy with paypal or other way buy putting these options on the site , but i really cant understand any word on the Original site.
it has been 8 months since i tried to buy (MY LOVE IS A GANGSTER!) , but i couldn't because they don't have a paypal paying method on the site.
so it is not our fault the writer is mad for not selling enough.
>>
anyway i think lezhin people are more smarter than peanutoon people , the reason for that is simple , English website which made us able to buy their work.
>>
>>2491571 #
>Why? Barely anyone here is buying the raws anyway, since what's the point if you can't even read it and the handful of people that are willing to support it can't buy it anyway.
so the raw chapters are only acessed to non-Korean readers here? they dont get distributed over the net?
>WDTFS or TLD have been doing fine, besides chapters being posted here, because the people that are willing to support the manhwa will do just that and still buy the official translations or raws.
facts to support your assumption of LD & WDTFS sales? how are their sales & other gl series compared to other genres? It is safe to say WDTFS is the most popular GL series yes? they can barely break into top 15. how is gl overall sales inspire current/new artists?
>>
Now i know why there's no more thread about MAMD. MAMD is such a long story but i still love it. Its more better if it has a Official English Version so that fans will understand it clearly. And Let us buy it in different ways,not only for card users.
>>
Damn been busy lastly and missed the English translation chapters of 83 and on ward. I hate how lmgur files don't last long before they dissappear.
>>
>>2492120
there will be no more chapters you know
>>
>>2492120
They have the ch 83 on mangago, but there is no more translation for the others anymore.
>>
>>2491747
>facts to support your assumption of LD & WDTFS sales?
Well for one they never complained about bad sales. Seems like it was even good enough to get an official translation and other stuff. Not to mention shitty selling things seem to get cut on leaving, see them removing novels.
>>
>>2492365
*lezhin
>>
so...will Meow-chan not translate any more chapters? And don't re-translate the older chapters?
It would be a pity.
>>
>>2492405
i don't know if she will continue re-translate , but the team that was translating the new chapters stopped after the announcement from the author
>>
>>2492422
Yes, I had noticed that too.
They also deleted all the links.
It would be a pity if Meow-chan would stop it.
>>
>>2492427
Yeah, maybe when MAMD finish they continue to translate, and i think there will be more Raws too from now ~~

About meow- chan, i really don't know if she will stop, it's only the fist / old chapters indeed, not the new chapters ~~
>>
>>2492461
there wouldn't **
>>
>>2492365
>Well for one they never complained about bad sales. Seems like it was even good enough to get an official translation and other stuff.
Are those your facts? really? here are the facts: gl series is barely breaking into Lezhin top selling list-WDTFS made it to top 15 last week/two weeks ago. That’s Lezhin Korean. In Lezhin English, no GL series are found in the top 30. The drawbacks? author will look into other genres where they would have more exposure > more sales >more money. new artists are less likely to enter. Lezhin is also actively reporting illegal links where others webtoons don’t. Lezhin business model is also different compared to other Korean webtoons. They are also larger & richer. the pay structures for artists aren’t the same between companies.
>>
>>2492737
continue...
look at BL genre, they have 5 series in the top 10 . that explains to why there are so many new BL series
>>
>>2492737
Still doing well enough for them not to whine about bad sales and therefore having to stop drawing it, while their story got posted here as well. The author should rather start improving the story instead always drawing the same thing for 80 chapters now, maybe people will start buying it again. Also, no shit fujo stories sell way more, this is nothing new.
>>
WDTFS, made it on 8° place with the new chapter 94, but eventually it was falling.
>>
New chapter is up. So much for trying to buy the raw. No such look. Can't pay with my card to purchase peanuts.
>>
>>2492755
yes, there is no way, so sad ~~
>>
>>2492461
I don't think stopping the Meow-chan re-translations would have any impact to help MAMD's profits because
1. The chapters are from long ago, who cares
2. The whole no official English thing everybody was talking about before

I think whatever little positive impact would come from delaying the distribution of new raws. I will say one thing though, this whole debacle put me off from ever attempting to support her in the future if it becomes possible. I actually buy raws and officials when I can, but that announcement rubbed me the wrong way, and I agree with anon's that the plot got stale and repetitive.
>>
I think the fansubs overreacted, getting quite sanctimonious about working on the webtoon you can't actually legally buy in english, whereas others that you can are continued? If you want to stop the raw distribution okay only publish the translated version along with waiting a week or two.
>>
I think the thing is to take it as they say slow, is not to give the reason to the author, is that sadly, fans will go over the heads of translators, because they think they are affecting the author and there may be legal problems. For now let's hope, since we have tried everything to support, but we can not. For my part I will continue in the remake the chapters with the translation of meowchan, but as soon as we have 4 chapters, the raw must be cleaned and polished a lot
>>
also I still think it is a tantrum of the author, why the chapters have 3 weeks without translation and I just show you lost? when they are not translating? Will it be 4 weeks without a chapter in English and barely complains about sales? the translators are only giving the reason, they do not fall into blackmail, but in concern that the current translator (halice) who reported with peanutoon, That's why the translation was stopped, because of accusations against her.
>>
>>2492769
You make a good point. People (translators/uploaders) can't pick and choose when and for which comic they want to be moral. You either support distribution of chapters and fansubs or you don't. There's no middle ground. It's just as you say, the whole moral justification of stopping translations and taking down all previous raws/fansubs is pointless, when practically every other series that actually has English official or means of buying internationally is getting uploaded anyway. There's no gray area with piracy and it's laughable that that translation/uploading team (not Meow-chan, I love Meow-chan) suddenly developed a conscious... and over the worst example too. Get mad over fansubs and illegal distribution of On a Leash, which has international purchase options and official English... but to get all moral over MAMD is rooting for the wrong one. Plus there's this whole scandal going on with Lezhin right now with how they're not evening paying the authors correctly for chapter purchases. I wouldn't be surprised if it's a widespread industry issue.
>>
>>2492826
>Plus there's this whole scandal going on with Lezhin right now
One of the reasons I try support the authors from On a Leah and Moonlight Garden by buying both the raws and official english translations, because I love thier stories. They have great characters with good develeopment and chemistry, good world building and plot development. Things you can't really say about MAMD, except for Shan and Hari having nice chemistry. Well another reason I buy the raws are, because I'm too excited for the new chapters, even if I don't understand shit, but it's fun to discuss what it's going on with other anons.
>>
Does this mean no raw what so ever. Even a few days after official release. Because those from Europe have no way of buying the comic. I guess we can only hope a kind Korean fan buys the webtoon and posts it for international fans to enjoy.
>>
hey guys I want to start reading this, where can I find chapter one? the link invalid so whats the go
>>
I think it's a bit shitty to say that the translation will be stopped.
But other Manhwas who have an official translations still be translated and/or other Manhwas without translation, even translated without a drama out of it.
It makes zero sense to stop the rough translation.

>>2492916
Google, maybe!?
You do not even have to search long to find all the chapters that work. What's so hard to just search a little in Google?
>>
Hello everyone, I bought a bunch of coins in peanutoon before they updated... But now I keep getting the error after sending order because of using some credit cards outside Korea... Have anyone succeed purchase peanuts ever since they renewed the site? If yes, can you help me please~? It's been 2 weeks without MAMD :((((
>>
>>2493001
No sorry, I'm experiencing a similar problem!, just offering support hopefully someone will be along shortly to help you, Good Luck.
>>
>>2493001
>:((((
Please stop!! This is not (your) tumblr or facebook.
>>
>>2492978
>other Manhwas who have an official translations still be translated and/or other Manhwas without translation, even translated without a drama out of it.
>It makes zero sense to stop the rough translation.
Exactly!
>>
>>2493028

what's the problem.... let the people write in the way they want ...
>>
>>2493068
No!! If you do not know, emoticons are not welcome here.

>>2493058
Yes. It makes no sense to stop the rough translation if other Manhwas continue to translate. And there's no drama going on, even though they already have official translations, for example.
This is just a shitty move.
>>
>>2490099
shit. now what? wait to the story ends?
>>
>>2493687
Yes, that is the only choice ~~
>>
>>2493014
Thank you very much for your kind words <3 Let's just hope for miracle.

>>2493028
I see people use this :3 and this >.< and this :)) and now you tell me emoticons are not welcome here? Btw, thank you for noticing me about some kind of rules I didn't know.

>>2493068
Thank you so much~~~
>>
>>2493983
>I see people use this :3 and this >.< and this :)) and now you tell me emoticons are not welcome here?
these are like you, newfags and think that here is tumblr or facebook, or whatever. the emoticons are hated here.
it has something to do with etiquette and therefore, no emoticons. you use image here if you want to express your emotion. this board is called image board.
>>
It's so frustrating not being able to access the webtoon considering there's no way available for international fans to purchase it. Oh well, respect the Author and patiently wait.
>>
>>2476741

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.