[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/u/ - Yuri

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

http://yawaspi.com/yuzumori/comic/034_001.html
>>
>>2480325
What a nice girl Ririha is, she sees a mean high schooler bullying her (old) friend and immediately goes to protect her.
>>
Called it. All the Ririha bullying was because she really just wanted Kaede all to herself. She just has a very abusive way of projecting her emotions.

At least we don't have to wait a whole month for the next chapter.
>>
Rough TL: https://pastebin.com/dJppc1nU
>>
JSxJS>>>>JSxJK
>>
File: 034_001_05.jpg (402 KB, 715x1013)
402 KB
402 KB JPG
>18 year old
>gets beaten up by 9 year olds
Goddamn, Shii-chan is pathetic.
>>
>>2480347
Girl has a crush and didn't know how to handle it. Good news for mimika the harem route is now open
>>
>>2481207
getting punched there is goddamn hurts
>>
>>2481236
In the ovaries?
>>
>>2481207
Twice. She gets beaten up twice.
>>
File: 1486196347865.jpg (29 KB, 327x305)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>2481207
Loli abuse torwards aneki is real. I get constantly punched, kicked and pinched by my cousin who is 11 every time the family gets together, and I can't do anything because being an adult crying and telling her parents isn't an option anymore. I have talked to her but she won't listen. I don't want Christmas to come.
>>
File: twice.jpg (510 KB, 1060x751)
510 KB
510 KB JPG
>>2481207
she gets beaten more than one time in the same chapter
>>
>>2480346
>yfw the school bully is a more decent human being than your ex's friend
>>
>>2481255
>middle of stomach
>ovaries
I think you might need to retake human biology, "nee-san".
>>
>>2481535
Given Yuzumori's expertise at fighting games, I'm sure there'd at least be some damage via shockwaves.
>>
>>2481338
I always knew Ririha was a good girl.

>>2481535
>back of the rib cage
>middle of the stomach
I think you both do.
>>
>>2481542
That's the kick, anatomy lesson anon is referring to the punch.
>>
>>2481321
Why is she like this?
>>
>>2481321
Nothing a night of BDSM won't fix.
>>
>>2481338
Well this was unexpected.
>>
>>2481231
>Good news for mimika
You mean Yuzumori.
>>
>>2481207
Wow, Yuzumori really is a loli dominatrix.
>>
>>2481207
If she'd just done that to Ririha in the first place none of this would have happened.
>>
>>2483346
Ririha is stronker.
>>
>>2481321
Wait until you're alone with her and pull her hair until she promises to be a good girl. It hurts and won't leave marks.
>>
>>2481321
OK I actually don't care but I know everyone else here wants to know.
Is she qt? What are your chances?
>>
>>2481338
I LOVE YOU DIPSHIT LOLI
>>
So, are we going to be waiting another month for TS, or?
>>
File: 9784091897565.jpg (40 KB, 400x567)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
Volumen 4 Cover

On sale 12/12. Still waiting announcement about stores exclusives.

https://comics.shogakukan.co.jp/book?isbn=9784091897565
>>
>>2488409
Nice, i honestly tought that this series would reach only to the volume 3
>>
http://yawaspi.com/yuzumori/comic/035_001.html
>>
Next chapter is on 2017-12-18 so only a week this time
>>
File: she knows she can kill.jpg (217 KB, 715x574)
217 KB
217 KB JPG
>>2490981
Now she's lost it.
>>
>>2490981
Rough TL: https://pastebin.com/B2EcsSa3
>>
>>2490991
>>2490997
Next chapter:
All the other kids with the pumped up kicks
You'd better run, better run, out run my gun
>>
>>2490981
kind of weird for her to come clean like that?
don't know where this is going.
>>
File: 035_001_06.jpg (369 KB, 715x1013)
369 KB
369 KB JPG
>>2491010
>kind of weird for her to come clean like that?
I find this page in particular very interesting. That brief look of heartache and resignation on Ririha's face right before she goes full beastmode on Yuzumori. And right as Yuzumori was actually starting to warm up to her, too.
It's as if she knows she's somewhere she shouldn't be, that Yuzumori's gratitude towards her is undeserved, and that she can't, nor should she ever allow herself to have anything nice.

Not that I'm terribly invested in her or anything. She can kill herself for all I care.
>>
>>2488409
The fuck is up with those gloves? They look like lingerie.
>>
And of course, sexy glasses loli is now with Shii.
>>
>>2491027
No.
>>
File: SheknowsshecanYandre.jpg (42 KB, 304x621)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>2490991
>>
Can't help myself but think in all this as filler.
>>
File: mfw.jpg (117 KB, 294x438)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>>2491017
I still care more about her than I do about Shit-chan.
I want to know her story with Yuzumori. I also want to see more of her friend.
>>
>>2491017
You're the one who should kill yourself. Ririha is a good girl.
>>
>>2491017
Leave りりは alone. She's a good girl.
>>
>>2491157
That's not a filler. The whole shit happened because Yuzu and Mimika don't think that they are equal in their relationships. They should something about it.
>>
>>2490981
>>2490997
I like how the manga doesn't drag anything.
I still have no idea what's up with Ririha but I'm interested. She's shit, yes, however her earnestness toward Yuzumori makes me want to respect her more.
>>
>>2491279
Rude. I didn't say that she SHOULD kill herself.

>>2491379
I didn't even notice that teardrop and speech bubble. Neat.

Still doesn't really excuse her from being a terrible person.
>>
>>2491625
I see Yuzumori doing three things in the next release. One would be to slap the bitch Ririha upside the head and scold her for being so selfish as to destroy her relationship with Mimika. Then drag Ririha's ass all over to Mimika's place tell her the lie she told and bow down like a good like mongrel.
>>
>>2491638
There's no teardrop there, just that effect that's all over the image.

>>2491643
I kind of get the feeling that she'll go easy on her although I'd rather see the opposite.
>>
>>2491643
>>2491646
I think Yuzumori-san will be just glad she now has a chance to make Mimika reconsider. She will have more important things to do than be mad at Ririha too much.
>>
>>2491658
This. She will ignore Ririha completely. And that is the last thing Ririha wants completely destroying her.
>>
>>2491751
She will lose her purpose of living and spread her legs for Shii-chan.
>>
>>2491043
I meant literally present at her location.
>>
>>2491157
It's clearly the catalyst for Yuzumori becoming more open.
>>
New chapter is out:
http://yawaspi.com/yuzumori/comic/036_001.html
>>
>>2496098
Next chapter 2018-01-08, so three weeks.
>>
File: 0606.jpg (199 KB, 863x653)
199 KB
199 KB JPG
>>2496098
lesbian loli alpha
>>
>>2496098
WHEEEW
>>
>>2496098
And the edgy loli arc was for nothing, yep was filler.
>>
>>2496098
No development from the glasses loli?
>>
>>2496098
I fucking love Yuzumori.
>>
>>2496098
Tsundere in love is soo cute!
>>
Knew Ririha was just a frustrated Yuzumori fangirl

Of fucking course the ultimate cliffhanger will be resolved in 2018. I want a 30 pager.

Any predictions for how the YuzuMimi reunion will go?
>>
>>2496161
Yuzumori bitch slaps Mimika for being an idiot.
>>
>>2496161
Mimika saw Yuzumori getting along with bitch loli and decides not to leave her alone anymore.
>>
>>2496098
Rough TL: https://pastebin.com/0uzLcfKw
>>
>>2496145
There is nothing to develop. She is already perfect.

>>2496164
Followed by a kiss.
>>
>>2496164
Mimika was no dumber than Yuzumori during this entire arc.

Rather, one can argue that Yuzumori's actions were in fact more in the wrong.
>>
>when you realise the loli you dumped is coming for you
>>
File: 036_001_16.jpg (418 KB, 715x1013)
418 KB
418 KB JPG
>>2496124
The arc hasn't ended yet you dingus. It never was about the shitty loli.
>>
>>2496196
>She is already perfect.
That's true, but she doesn't have a love relationship with any of the characters
>>
>>2496251
She is clearly going to end up with bitch loli.
>>
>>2496251
Smart enough to not go into a relationship with a lolicon, a girl with abandonment issues, or a girl obsessed with somebody else.
>>
>>2496252
>>2496253
What about Shi-chan?
>>
>>2496257
Shit-chan doesn't deserve a loli.
>>
File deleted.
>>2496265
>Shit-chan doesn't deserve a loli.
>>
>>2496219
>Rather, one can argue that Yuzumori's actions were in fact more in the wrong.
Mimika was definitely right from a social standpoint. However, she failed as Yuzumori's lover.
>>
>>2496285
Only because the whole thing was a lie. Mimika thought she was having a negative impact in Yuzumori's life, immediately ending the relationship was the right thing to do as her lover. She is the adult in the relationship, she has to look after Yuzumori.
>>
>>2496240
>let's pretend nothing happen
>we firends now
Was about that shitty loli, and pretty much filler. a cheap way to delay the romantic develpment between Mimika and Yuzumori, well if there's still any, Yuzumori may dump Mimika for her.
>>
>>2496318
Ririha hasn't done anything. The whole shit happened because Mimika treats Yuzumori-san as a kid.
>>
>>2496356
Because she IS a kid.
>>
>>2496318
"Stuff that I consider shit cos it's not all sunshine and no-consequences loli-loving" =/= filler. The characters are clearly developing from this.
>>
>>2480325
is dumbnut still scanlating this?
>>
File: 1549516282562.png (12 KB, 166x213)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>2496318
>>
>>2496531
They are focusing on Kento Ankokuden Cestvs
>>
>>2496543
well shit, anyone picking it up?
>>
>>2496531
>Also to whoever it was who asked me earlier, yes Yuzumori is still being worked on, can't offer any ETA on it however.
Comment on their page from last week. Yuri scans are always slow, especially around holidays when people are busy. Give them time.
>>
>>2496359
A sexy kid.
>>
>>2496586
FBI?
>>
File: 1492355383963.jpg (94 KB, 240x800)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>2496593
You know it is true.
>>
>>2496560
>Yuri scans are always slow
Yeah, that's true, but dumbnut is another level of slowness
>>
>>2496603
>but dumbnut is another level of slowness
Call me when they take literal years to release a new chapter. This is nothing compared to some other yuri series.
>>
>>2496603
>not taking 2-3 years between each chapter
>"another level of slowness"
Cancerous newfag is cancerous. Hyperbole is their addiction.
>>
>>2496359
>Because she IS a kid.
Yes. However, if Mimika wants to date Yuzumori-san, she have to trust her as an adult. It won't be easy.
>>
>>2496639
I strongly disagree, forcing her into the role of an adult is the most damaging thing she could do. No matter how mature she may be Yuzumori is still a kid and should be nurtured and protected first and foremost.
>>
>>2496639
>she have to trust her as an adult.
Holy shit, no.
I love Mimika and Yuzumori's relationship dynamic, but let's not kid ourselves about what lolicon is.
>>
How do we stop Kaede?
>>
>>2496632
He's another level of slowness.
>>
>>2496794
>>2496798
I'm sorry. What I meant is that Mimika should at least let Yuzumori-san be heard. Mimika deiced what she thought was better for Yuzumori-san without even asking her. Basically she was acting like a parent who thinks their kids are still too dumb to form their own opinion. I can't call them lovers unless Mimika changes her mindset. Yes, Mimika is older but Yuzumori-san is a human being too, she has her head and is able to use it. Both of them should realise that they can talk and listen to each other.
>>
>>2496844
I get what you are trying to say but it doesn't work that way. We treat kids like that because they really are too dumb for their own good. It is easy to think that we were smart and mature when we were young and because of that kids are ready to handle adult stuff but If you have ever been in a position where you needed to be the responsible adult you know this is not the case. Kids are never as mature as they think they are. They are simply not ready to handle this kind of pressure.
It is true that communication and trust are the keys for a healthy relationship and that in a normal relationship the shit Mimika pulled would never fly but you need to understand that their relationship is not normal and it will never be healthy, they will never be equals.
Mimika has to be the adult. It is her responsibility to make sure the two don't end up ruining their lives. That weight should not be placed on Yuzumori's shoulders.
>>
>>2496899
>We treat kids like that because they really are too dumb for their own good.
There's a difference between realizing her opinion may lack wisdom and assuming it's going to lack wisdom before even hearing it and therefore not bothering to obtain it.

I would have thouhgt that the inherent problem with this approach would be apparent simply from the fact that Mimika did what you're advocating and it all went to shit as a direct result. It's like watching a bomb disposal team blow themselves up and then standing there nodding approvingly going, "good job."
>>
>>2496899
>They are simply not ready to handle this kind of pressure.
No offense, but what makes you think Mimika is ready? Her being older entitles to exactly nothing, considering she herself is a kid too.
>>
>>2496959
She was worried about the impact she was having in Yuzumori's social life and, even if it was all a lie, in the time they were separated Yuzumori become more social with her classmates and even befriended her bully. I can not say Mimika was in the wrong. Even if it meant ending the relationship it was the right thing to do.

>>2496965
True, but she is the older one. The responsibility is on her regardless.
And for the record, I think she is doing a really good job at it all things considered.
>>
>>2496982
We have no evidence to say the Yuzumori became more social with her classmates because we haven't seen her in class before this. Seeing how she talked with her classmates it just seemed like the minimum expected of a person, hardly social. She also hardly befriended her bully because of the breakup. If they hadn't broken up then Ririha would still have been a shit to her which is her true self the exact thing Yuzumori said she liked.

Because Mimika never said what the real issue was she is pretty much ignoring a big part of the problem. What if Yuzumori started dating another older person, or just another person in general? Because Yuzumori was never told the issue she still hasn't learnt that abandoning all her friend for her love interest is detrimental. Mimika wasn't dealing with the real issue,
>>
>>2496099
Already delayed a week to 2018-01-15.
>>
>>2497174
Holy shit. It better be a 50 page special.
>>
>>2497245
You haven't followed many manga, have you?
>>
>>2497254
Even just following this manga there was a four week break recently with a normal length chapter after.
>>
>>2497257
Which is not remotely a big deal.
>>
>>2497258
The impatience is unreal. A series that regularly publishes twice a month and has a translator that kept up with it the entire time is unheard of. Makes me sad how anons act like the author's purpose in life is to work themselves to death for their benefit. Yuri should make everyone happy, and a burned out author isn't going to help anyone.
>>
>>2496899
Yes, normally their relationships aren't supposed to work. But they have to make them work if the girls want to be together. That would be interesting. Dating an elementary schoolgirl isn't a cakewalk.
>>
>>2497156
>Because Yuzumori was never told the issue she still hasn't learnt that abandoning all her friend for her love interest is detrimental.
Yuzumori didn't ditch them for Mimika. If you recall glasses mentioned how Yuzumori hadn't been hanging out with the group for close to a year now but we're only just getting into Autumn in the timeline and the story probably began mid maybe late spring or so.
>>
File: frbdfjfnsmalsl.png (524 KB, 845x1014)
524 KB
524 KB PNG
>>2497346
>Makes me sad how anons act like the author's purpose in life is to work themselves to death for their benefit.
It's not?
>>
>>2497526
I know that but what I meant is that Mimika though that Yuzumori did that.
>>
File: 009.png (126 KB, 715x1013)
126 KB
126 KB PNG
>>2497156
It was kinda muddied by the fact that she was being a dick but she did try to explain why she was breaking up with her.
It is true we did not get to see much of her school life but since the beginning of the arc we are being told by all the lolis that she did not play with her classmates. Stuff like seeing her getting along with her teammates may not be much but in the context of what little do we know about her it is a meaningful change. At the very least meaningful enough to annoy Ririha.
And on the topic of Ririha, I don't think their little heart to heart could have happened in any other context, Yuzumori is not an M and Ririha was hellbent on making her pay for abandoning them, had Mimika not break up with Yuzumori things would have continued like they were before, with Ririha bullying Yuzumori and Yuzumori ignoring Ririha. It may not have been the best curse of action but it was enough of a catalyst to set both of them in motion.
>>
File: 010.png (219 KB, 715x1013)
219 KB
219 KB PNG
>>2497856
>>
>>2497856
I admit that Mimika did try so I was wrong, but yeah her being a dick and lying pretty much made it not worth much in comparison to what else she said. But she did try so there is that.

I still don't think getting along with her team mates is meaningful, it's in gym she didn't choose to play with them. Her high-fiving her teammates after winning again is just normal and if she didn't follow suit with the others she'd come across as a bitch, so it seemed like she did it because it creates less hassle, or she was just swept up in the mode which again isn't anything important really. Now when they going home and they say seeya to her that might be more than just celebrating but I'd just chalk it up to the girls are in a good mood and they happened to leave at the same time, we don't know though whether that's right or not.

I didn't interpret Ririha as being annoyed because Yuzumori had a positive change, I thought it was because Yuzumori isn't depressed and is instead just carrying on like normal. She wanted her to have some reaction but she didn't and that's why she was annoyed.

I just think that if things were left the way they were eventually Ririha would have had the talk anyway. Like for instance say they didn't break up after that, maybe Ririha sees her plot to break them up fails and remembers that a JK dating a JS is bad so tells her teacher which causes a nasty situation and Yuzumori gets sad, because they're being torn apart and she is not just being abandoned. It's perfectly reasonable that their heart to heart happens after Ririha sees how depressed Yuzumori is. I'm not saying this would happen just that it could of gone that route.
>>
>>2497867
I do see meaning in those small actions. I don't think she is the type to get caught up in the moment like that and we saw her pass by her classmates without batting an eye so being rude is clearly not a concern to her. Yuzumori choose to isolate herself from the class, she is the one who stopped talking to them and stopped playing with them. Yuzumori said so herself. I don't think those girls would be so friendly towards her had she not changed her attitude first. Sure, it is normal camaraderie and nothing grandiose but it is still something distinctly different from what we have seen previously from her. Yuzumori smiling like a normal kid and being surrounded by people her age is not the Yuzumori we know.
I think "acting normal" was the positive change. To me Ririha was hoping Yuzumori would return to her and was annoyed because Yuzumori was slowly opening to her class again but was still not hanging out with her. To me the fact that everything went according to keikaku and she still did not get that she wanted is what ultimately lead her to open up to her. Had the plan just failed she would have keep finding new ways to ruin their relationship until things inevitably escalated out of her control.
Sure, the plot could have gone in any direction but I rather not get the authorities involved.
>>
File: 006.png (163 KB, 715x1013)
163 KB
163 KB PNG
>>2497903
I agree she isn't the type to get caught up in the moment I was just spit balling something that could explain it.

> we saw her pass by her classmates without batting an eye so being rude is clearly not a concern to her

I assume what you're referring to is this page? I don't know about you but I do not consider this rude. If one of the the girls had say "Hey Yuzumori-chan" or something and she had continued to walk then yes that would be rude but I don't think you need to acknowledge people every time you walk by one another, especially when they're talking among themselves in fact if she said something to them she'd be interrupting their conversation, but I may be a rude person or it may be a Japanese thing I don't know. This is completely different to a situation when somebody goes to high-five you and you reject them.

> I don't think those girls would be so friendly towards her had she not changed her attitude first.

The thing is we haven't seen enough of Yuzumori in school to really tell what is normal for her. Sure glasses-chan said she's by herself but just because you don't have friends doesn't mean you ignore people and don't respond to them, you can still have neutral relationships in my experience, and considering that children (in my experience) are nice I think the way these girls talked to Yuzumori is weird even if she hadn't changed her actions.

However I do agree that if those girls were in her old group of friends then it would be weird for them to act so friendly without Yuzumori changing, because she cut herself off from them which can be considered hostile (in my mind her relationship with those she wasn't friends with in the first place stayed the same, because there is no reason for it to have changed), but Ririha's group and Yuzumori's teammates are different people so I don't think this is an issue.

In any case talking about this is kinda fruitless because we have so little information about what was normal for Yuzumori.
>>
>>2497946
>I think the way these girls talked to Yuzumori isn't weird even if she hadn't changed her actions
>>
>>2497946
I do think it is rude but maybe it is just me. It is true we don't know much about Yuzumori so I guess it is only natural that we would fill in the gaps with our own life experiences. Me and my clique were definitely not nice kids so it is hard for me to wrap my head around what you say, but I guess it is possible.
>>
why the hell are they taking so ong to translate it!!!! baka
>>
>>2498238
happens
>>
I just started reading this and I feel like such a bitch. For whatever reason, it's kind of creeping me out, and don't know why. I masturbate to loli all the time, and I feel like a hypocrite for thinking Mimika is weird. How do I toughen up?
>>
>>2499213
Masturbate to cute girls masturbating to loli instead. Become a loliconcon.
>>
File: 1430160326897.png (249 KB, 520x486)
249 KB
249 KB PNG
>>2499384
>loliconcon

genius
>>
>>2499384
So this is how it feels when you get to know a groundbreaking idea. Amazing.
>>
>>2499384
Truly a copernican idea.
>>
File: Fucking GENIUS.gif (2.69 MB, 300x200)
2.69 MB
2.69 MB GIF
>>2499384
>>
>anon was such a genius that they actually nuked the thread and it's now on page 10
>>
>>2504738
Really?
>>
>>2499387
>>
File: blankmimika.jpg (71 KB, 723x428)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>2504738
I d-didn't mean to.
>>
Come on, fattys! translate alredy!
>>
>>2499384
You should get a Nobel Prize
>>
Strange, filthy gaijins are not allowed to buy the manga through bookwaler. I guess the publisher hates money.
>>
File: 00121.jpg (220 KB, 847x1200)
220 KB
220 KB JPG
This is why Yuzumori-san knows advanced seducing techniques. The clever girl reads clever books.
>>
>>2507556
A prodigal girl reads yuri. FACT.
>>
>>2507608
I find the lack of educational material for little lesbians disturbing.
>>
>>2507031
Or hates controversy.
>>
>>2507556
ayy lmao
>>
>>2507556
Little girls should not have this kind of knowledge.
>>
>>2507951
You shut your stupid face.
>>
>>2507951
Sometimes they need to. Especially with such clueless onee-sans.
Honestly it's better to properly educate lolis than leave them on their own. The latter can lead to mistakes and dramas.
>>
>>2507630
It's the only publisher I've seen on bookwalker with restrictions.
Personally I buy manga and novels on Amazon with a fake nip account. It's easy to back up and dedrm books there.
>>
>>2507951
But this is what little girls are for.
To sit on your lap with an innocent smile while your heart melts
>>
>>2508655
Best Lolidom.
>>
>>2507556
Where's this page from?
>>
>>2509706
An extra chapter from vol4.
>>
>>2509720
Which somebody scanned a single page from, and nothing else?
>>
>>2509728
You can buy and download a digital version.
I usually share manga on /u/ but Yuzumori-san is an exception. It's my favorite ongoing manga.
>>
>>2509747
>You can buy
I have substantially less than zero money, so, no, I can't.

Well, Dumbnut will get around to it eventually.
>>
>>2509747
So what chapters were in Vol.4? I'd guess 20-24 plus the bonus chapter.
>>
>>2515398
20-25
>>
>>2515398
Chapter 20 to 26, plus an 8 pages bonus chapter
>>
>>2515406
>>2516008
So which is it? Can you post the contents?
>>
>>2516298
It's 26, I'm sorry. The volume ends with Yuzumori-san and Shii-chan going to Mimika's house.
>>
File: 008.png (203 KB, 715x1013)
203 KB
203 KB PNG
It was all me, Yuzu. It was always me. The author of all your pain.
>>
>>2516305
That was fast, compared to the website releases.
>>
You guys took almost a month to translate 8 freaking pages? WHAT THE HELL?!
>>
>>2516340
>You guys
We aren't dumbnut
>>
>>2516340
He has a bunch of series to stay on top of, cease your display of childish faggotry.
>>
>>2516343
If the person doing the translation cant handle it, then he should either ask for help or give the job to someone that is available. This is the internet, im sure you can find some dude that knows both japanese and english. 48 minutes Tv series episodes are ripped and translated in many languages literally hours from its airdate in the US and you tell me that it takes a month to translate 8 pages of a manga?
>>
>>2516364
dont ana step in other's foot anon didnt you hear ettiquette 101? and their quality cannot be matched obviously. let us wait 4 more yrs for the next rock it, girl
>>
>>2507556
Is Yuzu a stacy?
>>
>>2516373
I read those godawful magazines as a kid and I'm certainly not a Stacy
>>
>>2516326
>Remember the cat that took Mimika's wallet?
>IT WAS ME, YUZU.

>Remember the thunderstorm that scared Mimika?
>IT WAS ME, YUZU. I WAS THE THUNDER
>>
>>2516383
But those of things helped their relationship, not sabotaged it.
>>
>>2516364
>type lines in text document with time stamps
vs
>clean up image in general
>remove old text
>fix/re-draw anything the text goes over
>place in new text
>adjust new text to fit bubbles.
>>
>>2516383
Shocking truth!
Ririha is DIO!
>>
>>2516418
If you want translate manga become a translator. Believe me learning Japanese is more fun than the other jobs.
>>
>>2516419
You mean Zoom
>>
>>2504803
wtf I'm DJ technorch now
>>
>>2516364
By scanlation standards, he is handling it just fine. Being a few weeks behind is nothing unusual you entitled monkey.
>>
>>2518072
For a yuri scanlation to only be a few weeks behind is highly unusual.
>>
File: 014.png (226 KB, 715x1013)
226 KB
226 KB PNG
>>
>>2518179
For a moment there, I really loved you, you dipshit loli.
>>
New chapter is out:
http://yawaspi.com/yuzumori/comic/037_001.html
>>
File: 037_001_18.jpg (411 KB, 715x1013)
411 KB
411 KB JPG
>>2518364
Too cute.
>>
>>2518364
Well done, Kaede!
>>
File: sf.png (192 KB, 463x535)
192 KB
192 KB PNG
>>2518364
H-hayai...!
>>
>>2518382
I'm waiting for best loli's feat of athletic brilliance next.
>>
>>2518364
That lewd nose sucking.
>>
>>2518364
Rough TL: https://pastebin.com/FkshVsED
>>
>>2518369
ayyyy
>>
NOT.

ENOUGH.
>>
>>2518364
New chapter on 2018-01-29.
Two week wait.
>>
>>2518492
If it doesn't get delayed again.
>>
>>2518434
>I should've done this sooner.
The birth of a sadist.
>>
File: 037_001_10.jpg (382 KB, 715x1013)
382 KB
382 KB JPG
>>2518364
This is why you don't argue with kids. They never play fair.
>>
>>2518072

Chaosteam scanlate within a range of 4 -7 days
>>
>>2518364
Argh, my heart. This is soo cute I will die!
>>
>>2518576
They're pretty shit though.
>>
>>2518364
Drama arc is finally over now we can get to the Make up sex arc
>>
>>2518632
>Drama arc is finally over
It's yuri. The drama never ends.
>>
>>2518673
I want the next drama arc to be about kissing. I respect Mimika's decision to wait but after the stunt Yuzumori just pulled I can no longer wait.
>>
>>2518583

Still, their scans have like 20-30 pages. Yuzumori has only 8
>>
>>2518681
Or either of the two finding out how physical can their relationship get. They've done plenty emotionally, time to use ol' fashioned fingers and tongues now.
>>
>>2518690
And do you have any concept of how well edited they are and how fucking long that shit takes in comparison to how CT work?
>>
>>2518364
Rape is so romantic.
>>
>>2481542
You mean aside from trying to destroy Mimika and Yuzumori's relationship?
>>
>>2518754
She isn't even redeemed in any way. All she did was get happy because senpai noticed her. She's still an evil little cunt and I doubt yuzumori will let her stir up shit any more.
>>
File: 036_001_14.jpg (408 KB, 715x1013)
408 KB
408 KB JPG
>>2518763
Ririha did nothing wrong.
>>
>>2518780
Ririha did many things wrong, but she was cute while doing so, so it's okay.
>>
>>2518781
>she was cute while doing so
wrong
>>
>>2518796
I can't even tell if people are liking it ironically or not after seeing way too many people with wishy-washy opinions influenced by a character's most recent actions and disregarding everything else.
>>
File: 037_001_19.jpg (464 KB, 715x1013)
464 KB
464 KB JPG
I don't care. This is adorable. It's what I need.
>>
Are we finally back on track? Because that felt pretty good and I don't want to fall off this high point.
>>
>>2518800
Ririha was fine.
>>
>>2518704

Gee, i just want to know what the hell they are saying and the sfx. I don't give a crap about aesthetics.

I'd be happy enough with a transcript on a word archive. As long as it's a quality translation then i'm good.
>>
>>2518865
The energy you keep wasting on shitposting could be used to learn Japanese.
>>
>>2518763
>try to save your crush from being groomed and raped by a pedophile
>become so despised even gaijins call you a bitch online
>>
>>2518804
Sure. But damn, to be able to derive that kind of life lesson from what they went through, at 9 years old, is insane. Fuck her parents for forcing her to mature so soon.
>Fiction
Yeah yeah.
>>
>>2518865
Goggled has been doing rough tls, what the fuck are you bitching about?
>>
>>2518369
INSTA K-O!!!
>>
>>2518865
>>2519095
>As long as it's a quality translation then i'm good.
Anon isn't happy with just that. Can't say I would be either. Better than nothing I imagine, but I feel bad for you guys who have to put up with Goggled's mistranslations. And even when Dumbnut gets around to it you probably still have to put up with some translation errors judging from the couple chapters I've seen.
>>
>>2519082
>t. a child molester
>>
>>2518920

It would still be wasting time
>>
>>2519049
>your crush wants to be groomed and raped by a pedophile
>ruin it for her because you wanted your crush to groom and rape you, not that you've ever given her any indication of this
Behead Ririha.
>>
>>2519891
If you can't separate fantasy and reality, especially on this topic, then there are very few places that will welcome you.
>>
>>2518780
Ririha needs a "Top Riri" hat.
>>
>>2519049
>>2519889
>implying Yuzumori isn't the one grooming and raping Mimika
>>
>>2518724
Isn't it?
To love somebody so much that you don't even care about them at all...
>>
>>2522006
that sounds lovely
>>
>>2520320
Yuzumori would be someone who baits Mimika into molesting her. She's not a rapist, she's an enchantress. Mimika is a closet molester.
>>
>>2522227
>closet molester
Mimika has tried to rape Yuzumori-san multiple times. Let's face it, she's a monster.
>>
>>2522350
She has always held back. For now.
>>
>>2522411
I'm afraid she will do it right there on the street.
>>
>>2522464
She better do it.
>>
>>2522624
We'll be lucky if they ever even kiss on the lips, and it'll probably be a discretion shot if they do.
>>
>>2522865
Yuzumori shoving Mimika to the ground and showering her with kisses is already exceeding my expectations. Now I want more.
>>
>>2522865
Like a far away pan shot? Or like we just see their chins touching?
>>
>>2523135
What if we get the Itou Hachi treatment.
Nothing explicit on the manga, but hardcore loli sex pics uploaded to twitter for 10 minutes.
>>
>>2525397
I don't know what this Itou Hachi treatmen you are talking about is. Why don't you upload some of those pictures to have an overall idea of it?.
>>
File: this is a girl, mods.png (28 KB, 181x240)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
>>2525405
I-I don't want to go to jail.
>>
>>2525443
>>2525509
In Yuzumori the places would be switch.
>>
>>2518364
Absolute control
>>
So is no one going to talk about the very real possibility that this might be the manga's final arc?
>>
>>2525826
I don't think so. This is the most popular loli yuri manga right now. They will milk it even harder.
>>
>>2525520
Who you talking to?
>>
>>2525826
>>2525829
PriPara is ending and Ejima Eri is depressed now. It makes me worry about the manga's future.
>>
>>2525908
Why are all Manga artists depressed all the time?
>>
File deleted.
>>2525405
They are easy to find on any booru.
>>
>>2526056
Nerds with no cute girlfriends.
>>
>>2526056
To be fair the whole Japanese twitter is mourning the show right now. I'm sad too.
>>
File: genki.png (30 KB, 597x231)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
She's alright. I'm actually relieved.
>>
Translated chapter is out and it's awesome.
>>
>>2526105
Eh, PriPara died the moment they allowed male idols into the thing. You'd think the disaster that was Pretty Rhythm would open their eyes, but some people do like walking blind through a minefield.
>>
>>2527243
>PriPara died the moment they allowed male idols into the thing
Apparently, Ejima doesn't think so at all
https://twitter.com/nebukur0/status/955078026424979456
But you can go and tell her that Pripara already died, I'm sure that will make her feel better.
>>
New chapter is out:
http://yawaspi.com/yuzumori/comic/038_001.html
>>
>>2529179
Next chapter: 2018-02-12
>>
>>2529179
My heart is pleased.
Now kiss
>>
File: 038_001_03.jpg (407 KB, 715x1013)
407 KB
407 KB JPG
>>2529179
I love Ejima.
Mimika indeed should stop thinking about Yuzumori-san as a kid and be more open with her. At least sometimes.
>>
File: hnnnghh.jpg (28 KB, 450x508)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>2529179
>that last page
>THAT last panel
This whole chapter was perfect.
>>
Can't wait to see what's going to happen now that Mimika is determined to trust and believe in Yuzumori-san more.
>say "I love you" three times
Actually no, never trust that little devil.
>>
>>2529264
>pastebin now asks for login
what the actual fuck?
>>
>>2529276
You just need to delete the ''/edit'' in the URL
>>
>>2529276
Sorry. Copied the wrong thing.
Rough TL: https://pastebin.com/LhnZkRMg
>>
I guess the manga is on the top of the site's rating right now. I'm glad people still like it.
>>
>>2529294
It helps that it's actually going somewhere and not meandering with aimless chains of pointless drama.
>>
>>2529319
Jesus, no Citrus hate in the Yuzumori-san thread please.

I'm so glad Mimika was finally able to be honest with her true feelings. This chapter so damn cathartic! I really hope Ejima can continue this for awhile longer. I'm now curious of Ririha's friendo and if Shi-chan will get hooked up with a loli in the near future.
>>
>>2529845
I think it’s a general complaint about Yuri not specifically Citrus.
>>
>>2529860
Not that anon but I agree. Everything that happened in the manga had a clear purpose, nothing was pointless. Not a single panel was wasted. Ejima knows exactly what she's doing and fills every page with emotions. Such thoughtfulness is rare in manga.
>>
>>2529179
>cuddling your loli on the street while proclaiming your love out loud
This is totally asking for trouble, is it not?

>>2529845
Maybe she'll hook up with that one fierce loli that gave her a nasty flying kick.
>>
Someone called Yuzumori-san an ikemen in the comments on the site after this chapter. Because she was cool? I guess this works.
>>
>ywn cuddle your loli on the street while proclaiming your love out loud
Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
>>
I ship Ejima and Yukiko
>>
File: 038_001_19.jpg (396 KB, 715x1013)
396 KB
396 KB JPG
>>2529957
>Maybe she'll hook up with that one fierce loli that gave her a nasty flying kick.
HAHAHAHA NO
>>
>>2529870
You can't say that just because the egregious MISUNDERSTANDINGS arc is over.
>>
File: 1483135677975.jpg (189 KB, 495x700)
189 KB
189 KB JPG
I hoped the misery arc when further. Like bully loli photographs their first kiss and black mails Yuzumori into being breaking Mimika's heart. There wasn't that much catharsis really.
But then again I might not be able to handle it either
>>
>>2529281
>>2529179
>https://pastebin.com/LhnZkRMg
I giggled myself senseless.
>>
>>2499384
Loliconcon contest
>>
File: dorklolicon.png (63 KB, 212x508)
63 KB
63 KB PNG
>>2534537
Care to elaborate? I might be interested in such an event.
>>
>>2532212
Who's Yukiko?
>>
File: 21457990_p0.jpg (281 KB, 450x642)
281 KB
281 KB JPG
>>2499384
As a sugi-fag I proclaim to be the original loliconcon
>>
>>2534707
Probably Futaribeya's author.
>>
>new chapter soon
I can't wait
>>
Why can't this artist understand ears?
>>
>>2535071
At least her eyes are getting better
>>
File: img000005.png (250 KB, 715x1013)
250 KB
250 KB PNG
>>2535069
>次回更新日: 2018/02/12
Fuck me I'm an idiot, I thought it was a weekly scheduale
>>
>>2534741
Ahem
>>
>>2535125
Damn you win, I only cared about the ichigos, not the oneesan
>>
File: 17257914_p0.jpg (660 KB, 1241x1200)
660 KB
660 KB JPG
>>2535125
I cede my claim
>>
File: 006.png (233 KB, 715x1013)
233 KB
233 KB PNG
I was looking forward for yuzumori talk and instead I get nothing
>>
>>2535082
I had a very similar situation irl, which made me spill my spaghetti and to feel alarmed about my own feelings.
>>
>>2535179
I hope you corrected yourself like pic related
and that you're an oneechan and not an onichan
>>
>>2535179
Trying to deny you own desires is a great way to set yourself up for failure. Being aware of your own demons is the only way to keep them in check.
>>
>>2535224
>>2535179
If we're talking about the same thing,
releasing "tension" helps keep you in control.
So at least don't deny yourself that
>>
File: img000006.png (140 KB, 715x1013)
140 KB
140 KB PNG
What's the new chapter going to even be?
>>
>>2535260
New arc. Hopefully free of misunderstandings.
>>
>>2535336
Stop with this meme. There were no misunderstandings, the last chapter makes it pretty clear that everybody was speaking their mind.
>>
>>2535340
Mimika misunderstood why Ririha was showing up at her place and why Yuzumori was upset. Yuzumori made no attempt to rectify her misconceptions. That is a token misunderstandings plot.
>>
>>2535336
>free of misunderstandings.
>yuri
Pick one.
>>
File: img000001.png (169 KB, 715x1013)
169 KB
169 KB PNG
>new chapter tommorow
>>
>>2540134
Awesome
>>
New chapter is out:
http://yawaspi.com/yuzumori/comic/039_001.html
>>
>>2540730
Lesbians and fighting games go surprisingly well together.
>>
>>2540730
It's nice to see Yuzumori isn't the absolute best at everything ever. Also Mimika has acquired a loli harem, whoever called it
>>
>>2540730
Rough TL: https://pastebin.com/3JDicZyq
Fucking fighting game terminology
>>
File: Someday3_pg12_13.png (713 KB, 2799x2000)
713 KB
713 KB PNG
>>2540749
>[more fighting terminology yay]
>>
>>2540738
>>2540749
Apparently, Ejima likes fighting games.
Her twtitter is fun:
>Pripara
>gay stuff
>some esports tournament
>>
>>2540730
>hanging out with elementary schoolers
At least Mimika is with her girlfriend.
>>
>>2540730
Daigo Umehara eat your heart out. Thought it was a reference to the EVO 37 moment but it seems to not be.
>>
>>2540762
>>2540730
Fighting game yuri is quickly becoming my favorite thing.
>>
>fighting games
Ejima is a fucking casual, jesus.
>>
>>2540779
For serious, this is an odd turn.
>>
>>2541147
How so?
>>
The next chapter is going to be super romantic. A festival with fireworks always delivers.
>>
>>2541251
i want a very lewd hand handling scene with maximum eye contact

and maybe a kiss.. but i'm gonna aim low so i don't get my hopes up
>>
so i finished reading this and want more. What else is there like this?
>>
>>2542629
nothing
>>
>>2542629
Happy Sugar Life, kind of. I haven't checked it out in about a year, so if it became shitty or went het, I apologize in advance.
>>
>>2542765
that one's a trip
Not quite what i was hoping for but i felt compelled to keep reading it.
>>
>>2541151
Ririha attempts to ruin their relationship out of spite and jealousy and ends up hanging out with her crush's girlfriend.
>>
merc
https://twitter.com/yuri_fair/status/963730893742342144
>>
>>2546674
Damn, it's got merch? I'd kill for this to become an anime. Hell, even a drama CD would be great.
>>
File: mfw9.gif (1.12 MB, 720x405)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB GIF
>>2546674
>tfw too embarrassed to buy any manga or anime stuff
>>
File: 1405314527033.gif (855 KB, 640x360)
855 KB
855 KB GIF
>>2546986
>tfw too poor to buy any manga or anime stuff
>>
>>2546674
Do want. If only I wasn't swimming in debt.
>>
>>2543795
It is not that odd. Her two friends like Mimika, it is only natural she would have to hang out with her.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.