[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/u/ - Yuri

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 107 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Meta on /qa/ only.
All meta discussion of boards is to be redirected to /qa/.

Previous thread: >>2473548

Updates and Discussion for English and Japanese games, visual novels, RPGs, etc.

Lists of Yuri Games:
https://pastebin.com/RXu9CyY5
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/4oc1uvr5vl96m/Yuri
http://store.steampowered.com/curator/6864182-Hella-Yuri/
https://vndb.org/g1986?fil=tagspoil-0.tag_inc-1986

Yuri Game CGs:
http://pastebin.com/PXKFuZGh

Related threads:

Sono Hanabira: >>2440334
Kindred Spirits: >>2394994
Shoujo City 3D: >>2424713
Akai Ito / Aoishiro: >>2334926
Life is Strange: >>2456120
Valkyrie Drive: >>2391794
Hyperdimension Neptunia: >>2401909
Nights of Azure: >>2465739
>>
Recent news:
Yurinate! translation patch released
Eternal Hour Golden Hour free w/yuri route and h-patch
Seabed due out in late December
Kimihane Couples release date announced (May 2018)
>>
File: 1494787971248.jpg (87 KB, 514x810)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
So what did you girls get during the Steam sales? Hope none of you missed the Night of Azure + Atelier Sophie bundle.
>>
https://youtu.be/xlh8e201lI0
>>
>>2482913
20 minutes in and so far this is all super-old shit and nothing to do with yuri
>>
>>2482927
yeah, this has nothing to do with /u/, it's just rehashing the "wanaca is a damsel in distress" story.
>>
>>2482701
Nights of Azure + Atelier Sophie bundle of course, Rabi-Ribi + dlc bundle, Love Ribbon, A Little Lily Princess + Black Closet bundle, Sweet Fantasy, Highway Blossoms, and A Kiss For the Petals: Remembering How We Met
I wanted more but I ran out of good yuri to buy.
>>
>>2482701
I wouldn't have if I hadn't already bought them before. Oh well.
>>
Finished Butterfly Soup. It was pretty fucking adorable, not gonna lie.

Period blood joke was kinda gross, because blood is gross no matter where it comes from, but eh. Kind of wish Noelle got more of a resolution, or that Akarsha got explored a little more, but ultimately this was a story about the other two, and that was okay. I just liked Noelle and was hoping she'd get a little more than so yeah my parents are awful but I'll deal whatevs.

But anyway, yeah, cute stuff. Had the good kind of tumblr art. I like that kind of tumblr art. It's expressive and silly and endearing. Would recommend, solid A-.
>>
>>2483007
Is it lengthy enough to deserve a shoutout in the OP list? I never know with these free games
>>
>>2483027
It's longer than Romance Detective or most of Nami's other work. I think it at least deserves mention. There should probably be a category for afternoon-killer VNs like the stuff you find on Itchio.
>>
Just got a ps4. Are there any ps4 exclusive yuri-ish titles besides the few Atelier?
>>
>>2482701
I already own them on PS4 so I didn't buy them again.

>>2483090
Nights of Azure 1 and 2, Senran Kagura (also on the Vita and 3DS), Neptunia (also available on the PC and Vita), and Blue Reflection are a few I can think of off the top of my head.
>>
>>2483097
>ps4 exclusive titles
>>
>>2483105
Well with the quality of some of those ports, they may as well be exclusive.
>>
>>2482701
I already had the bundle and was considering buying Firis, but given how it doesn't seem that well-received compared to Sophie and the discount wasn't that much, I decided to just skip it.
>>
>>2482932
>Nothing to do with /u/
Last thred had sakura halloween as the OP pic...
>>
It's always been obvious Winged Cloud was kinda scummy with the low-effort games and constant publisher swapping. This is hardly news, and this isn't really the place to shill your videos anyway
>>
>>2483165
Yes. But the video had basically nothing to do with any of the sakura 'yuri' games or any controversy having to do with them. No mention of why Sugar's Delight is now so hard to come by. No discussion of what happened with Sakura Fantasy. No information on the specifics of what is and isn't available in their 'yuri' games and how that changes over time. No discussion with writers or anyone who's worked on any of their projects in the past several years. No discussion with inma about the games she works on. Not even any new information on what actually happened when they went bouncing back and forth between publishers. It was entirely about drama that happened when WC was first getting started, all of which has been reported before, and about going "pls wanaca let us save you".
>>
>>2483007
Hey. Some of us have a blood fetish, you know. You get to consume her life force. Bonus points if the blood contains your girlfriend's eggs.
>>
>>2483273
>Sugar's Delight
It looks cute. Is it any good? I just downloaded it.
>>
>>2483543
it's about as intelligent as a sakura game and if you have girl parts may make you wince and mutter about yeast infections?
>>
>>2483032
Why is this Nami being mentioned so often lately?
>>
>>2483566
I played RD1+2 and posted how much I liked it and Nami's other games and apparently other anons new to her stuff took it upon themselves to play them as well. She makes cute fun games that are free, so unlike most other games /u/ can actually afford to play them and therefore post about them.
>>
>>2483569
Well, if you took a gander at the last thread, you'd see that her itch.io page was posted, and some people discovered her newer games, myself included. So right now, she's currently in the public consciousness.
>>
>>2483273
I'm guessing if Wanaca was a guy no one would care.
>>
>>2483574
Yeah, that was me.
>>
>>2483574
>>2483569
Ugh. I've been depressed since playing Wandering Wolf Trick. A week ago. That is not normal for me.
>>
>>2483105
I mentioned this because the Neptunia and Senran Kagura game series as a whole are not exclusive to the PS4. There is still some PS4 (and Sony) exclusive games in both of the series I mentioned.
>>
>>2483590
That is true, though they'll be ported to Steam sooner or later.
>>
File: 101362.jpg (265 KB, 1279x721)
265 KB
265 KB JPG
So I played Yurinate cause I was bored (I don't have a watersports fetish). It's not really yuri whatsoever despite what the title and description claim. Basically a girl likes peeing a lot and one of her fetishes is letting the other girl hear her pee (without the other girl knowing/seeing her directly). It's more of a solo game focused on one girl's peeing shenanigans. I wouldn't recommend if peeing isn't your thing.
>>
>>2484014
Why does japan go to such lengths to ruin every concept it comes up with?
>>
>>2484014
Thank you, brave soldier, for your helpful report. May you be blessed with cute squadmates in the future.
>>
>>2484014
>without the other girl knowing/seeing her directly
>more of a solo game
>no having to fight her humiliation as the other girl coaxes her into wetting herself
>no squirming in an effort to control her bladder as the other girl smugly rubs her abdomen
>no tearing up in embarrassment at the unmistakeable warmth of piss trickling down her thighs
Literally what is the point.
>>
>>2484014
>yurinate
>there's no yuri
I just started playing it. Why!? Why would anyone name a game like this? Why would anyone make a game like this? Why would anyone translate a game like this? Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
>>
File: 1485949825423.png (176 KB, 417x578)
176 KB
176 KB PNG
>>2484014
>tfw I said the exact same thing in the past thread and nobody listened

Why do I even sacrifice myself for you fuckers.
>>
File: 65665yty.png (247 KB, 1156x216)
247 KB
247 KB PNG
>>2484014
What's with Japan and pee?
>>
>>2484121
Nurse Love Addiction's peeing is pure, though.
>>
>>2484121
Seriously, what the hell is wrong with Asuka?
>>
>>2484121
What's with Japan?
>>
>>2484135
Absolutely nothing. Best girl in her own game.
>>
>>2484121
It's a pure and natural thing just like sweat or saliva
>>
>>2484168
>pure
it's literally waste that your body is expelling. how is that pure?
>>
>>2484168
If rats can pass diseases through their pee, who knows if humans can't do it too?
>>
>>2484168
Pee is liquid shit.
>>
File: 1454876690419.jpg (18 KB, 140x239)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>2484178
>>2484173
>>2484170
The absolute state of this thread.
>>
Samurai of Hyuga Book 3 has been released!
http://www.multiplechoicestudios.com/?page_id=1154
>>
>>2484195
Fuck yes, thanks for brightening my weekend, anon.
>>
>>2484195
Thanks for the heads up. Time for me to go be an alligator right away.
>>
>>2484195
Apparently I remember fuck all so I guess I've got to reread the first two books.
>>
>>2484184
>not even posting the 'plesbians' one
I'd berate you but I don't have that one myself.
Also peeing is a shit tier fetish.
>>
File: 1500268617563.png (28 KB, 337x488)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
>>2484195
Good to be back.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (54 KB, 694x509)
54 KB
54 KB PNG
That's some hardcore yandere shit.
>>
File: 1377181767154.png (16 KB, 495x550)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
Alright, hear me out.

What if someone made a fan game, like a VN or whatever, featuring a bunch of typical waifubait characters from the current anime season getting fucked by a bunch of lesbians until they say they can't go back to dick anymore.

What if someone made a game like that JUST to rack in the tears from waifufags that will undoubtedly feel cuked.
>>
>>2484278
Or someone could just make a really gay VN for the sake of making a really gay VN, because there needs to be more really gay VNs.
>>
>>2484278
Man, no. Antagonizing those assholes only makes them sperg out more. It's funny for a while but it really gets old really fast. Used to just be shipperfags who got ostracized but now it's specifically yurifags because of shit like this. Just stop picking fights.

>>2484282
This, damn.
>>
>>2484278
You mean like a game where Holo, Asuna, Rem, etc get fucked by lesbians and say "I had no idea being with a woman could feel better than being with a man!"

Do something like one of those shitty RPGmaker brothel sims that use anime characters, except make it about developing your lesbian skill and one by one turning them to the side of yuri
>>
>>2484278
>>2484290
>basically Yuricam but with waifus
My wallet trembles with anticipation.
>>
>>2484278
I just want a typical eroge scenario but with lesbians. I feel like there's not enough of those. Pre-established couples are great in their own way, but I kinda want to read a trashy story where the protagonist stays with an all-girl family, gets in silly perverted scenarios, and then falls in love with one of the family members. Is that so hard?
>>
The weekend is finally here and I >>2482950 want to play as much yuri as feasibly possible. What should I start first?
>>
>>2484302
I wish there were more of these, but if all the money flows into couple games, making something much bigger feels so risky.
>>
>>2484278
I'm feeling just spiteful enough.
>>
>>2484302
>>2484307
Seisai no Resonance is the only VN I know of that scratches that itch. You'd have to learn moon though since it'd probably never get localized.
>>
>>2484278
I'd take it, there's not enough content of close to rape on straight girls by lesbians.
about the spite, we're already spited by everyone who feels threatened by fictional girls eyeing their precious waifus, so I don't see why not just go all the way at this point.
>>
>>2484274
Is this for real, or edited?
>>
>>2484398
For real my man.
>>
>>2484302
>>2484307
Why there is prevalence of couples yuri vs choose your gf yuri? I can't exactly identify it. Maybe it is "destined lover" trope? Or artists feel there is no point making one girl always the same in CGs? Maybe yuri is usually more about mutual attraction, than "Person A pursuing Person B" dynamic?
>>
>>2484404
There's no male on /u/, only refined tea-sipping ojou-samas. Please watch your language, onee-sama.
>>
>>2484702
There's not a prevalence among the larger titles.
>>
>>2484702
In my opinion? The appeal of 'destiny' in a romance, the appeal of 'purity' for some people making them not want to ever see girls with more than one partner, and the narrative convenience of not having to explain or handwave why everyone is gay.
>>
>>2484702
It's more about contextual constraint, namely the prevalence of straight people. It's easy to have a guy running into a bunch of girls who are all straight, but a girl bumping into a bunch of girls who all happen to be gay? It's an immediate suspension of disbelief. So yuri writers tend to keep in mind how hard it is for lesbians to detect each other, then build the plot from there.

Games like Kindred has a lot of couples but doesn't feel unrealistic, because they are the only lesbians in a school of several hundred kids.

Sonohana series is an anomaly. It's set in a universe with an abnormal amount of gay girls (and gay mothers) but still only does the one-true-love thing because the series' concept bluntly stated it's only for mainstream kind of sweet romance, excluding any disturbing/kinky content such as toys, bdsm, harem, etc. (Why it has watersport then is beyond me, eh)
>>
>>2484826
Purityfags only concern themselves with the absence of het relationship. 99% of them don't give a shit if the girl had been fucking a whole town of girls in the past (many even prefer that). The crazy remainder 1% I haven't actually met but had heard about via a friend.
>>
>>2484844
I like those statistics pulled out of your delusional ass.
>>
>>2484844
This. I'm all for yuri harem games/shows/comics/Sumerian tablets, so long as no het is involved. One of my all time favorites is Nadeshiko Hiyori.
>>
>>2484844
The average purityfag yes, but I legit have seen complaints calling girls 'sluts' if they can be paired with more than one option. And some people get upset that it's "cheating" on their previous pairing to play through again and pick another girl.
>>
File: Untitled.png (4 KB, 64x70)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
>>2484290
>Holo, Asuna
Funny you should mention them.
>>
>>2484927
The only one I've seen say anything of the sort is He Who Shall Not Be Named.
>>
>>2484874
>delusional
Bitch please. Literally go ask anyone if they have a problem with you making a yuri harem game or a game where the femMC had had lesbian lovers in the past. Go, make a strawpoll here or tumblr or twitter or whatever. Let me see how many protests you can accumulate from purityfags.

>>2484927
That's the 1% I talked about. I'm a hardcore purityfag and I really want to meet those cray-crays at some point. I do joke about the harem master femMC being "slut" many times. We're on 4chan. Cancerous newfags usually can't tell when "faggot", "nigger", "slut" and "autist" are used as terms of endearment on 4chan rather than insults.
>>
>>2485158
Admittedly it's otome players I've seen get their panties in a bunch about the MC being a whore much more than yuri players
>>
>>2485221
>otome players being angry at the feMC being with many partners, be them male or female
This, if real, would be the second most stupid thing I've heard, right after people getting angry because you shoot Nazis in Wolfenstein.
>>
>>2485221
Are the whiners male or female? If male then nothing strange, misogynistic double standard douchebags are the norm. If female then they're certainly trannies in closet.
>>
>>2485113
Isn't the one one the left Ruri from Oreimo, though? I mean, she's also one of the top waifus if I'm not mistaken.
>>
>>2485238
I frequent /blog/ and have to say that is bullshit
>>
>>2485345
/blog/ does not represent the entire otome fandom and is mostly guys anyway isn't it?
>>2485238
It's certainly not all otome players, any more than all otome players hate yuri routes. (though some do)
>>
>>2485354
I'm pretty sure it is most girl-concentrated general.
My point is even if some otome fans hate multiple partners, there is no push for "couples" approach. I have never saw a game like that being popular.
>>
>>2485399
Ah, true, I've never seen anyone advocating a couples-only approach to otome. Closest would be something like norn9 I guess, where there were multiple heroines each with a small set of possible targets rather than one heroine with a huge range.

Would people be interested in yuri games with just two love interests to choose between rather than a whole harem, or would the dreaded Love Triangle put people off?
>>
>>2485414
I would be interested in yuri games.

That's pretty much it.
>>
>>2485414
I would be interested in some yuri games that have a choice of two love interests, and some yuri games that have a choice of multiple love interests/harem. And some more designated couple yuri games, while we're at it.
>>
>>2484702
Nearly all the fixed couple games seem to be a consequence of managing scope. Yurirei is the only release which went with fixed couples despite being large in scope and (unlike Sono Hana) not having smaller scale fixed couple roots.
>>
>>2485425
The problem is that basically ALL yuri games follow the "predetermined couples" approach.
Except all-ages ones for some reason.

And the "it's less likely for FeMC to meet a lesbian love interest" excuse is just that, and excuse. Het games, even otome, are all about conquest. In stories where the protagonist ISN'T depicted as being pure and innocent (Murcielago for instance) you see fewer people complaining about FeMC going after multiple girls.

But even a title that have a literal lesbian succubus as the protagonist is complete milquetoast.
>>
>>2485441
>The problem is that basically ALL yuri games follow the "predetermined couples" approach.
>Except all-ages ones for some reason.
The only full price yuri eroge that are fixed couple are either part of the SH series or are Yurirei.
>>
>>2485441
Besides those there's really not a lot of "full-price" yurige

There's Majiyuri, which is mindless nukige with some questionable features like the option to spray the girls with cum through the fourth wall.

Then there's that one game by Yatagarasu which probably bankrupted that studio.
>>
>>2485441
>And the "it's less likely for FeMC to meet a lesbian love interest" excuse is just that, an excuse

An excuse and/or social programming. We're sort of used to being apologetically gay, to dealing with "girls can't love girls!" "forbidden love!" etc. The yuri fandom in general sometimes has difficulty with letting go of their idea of the rl lesbian struggle and just going all-in on an idea. I mean, look at Dream Daddy or whatever. I haven't played it, just looked at a bit of an LP, but as far as I've seen there is zero explanation given for all these dads being into dudes, or how you'd know they were. You just go for it.
>>
>>2485501
That should be the approach yuri takes. It's fantasy for fucks sake.
>>
>>2484702
Rather than use bland self-inserts, maybe people like to "observe" yuri instead of participate in it? There's a reason why every harem mc is assumed to have no personality.
>>
>>2484302
How trashy are we talking about here? Would you prefer something written like Catch Canvas or something more "sophisticated" like Samurai of Hyuga?
>>
>>2485649
You're assuming that having multiple gf choices means the protagonist has to be a self-insert.
>>
many days I just want to sit and go through a list of standard het eroge and ask for the lesbian version. actually let me go through some of the latest eroge releases and pull out plots that would work perfectly well as yuri stories.

"protagonist wants to be a cook, is forced to suddenly take over running the family restaurant due to Wacky Circumstances, pile of hot girls including protagonist's older sister suddenly show up and all want to move into the restaurant and be sexy waitresses and seduce the protagonist"

"non-magical protagonist becomes dorm manager for dorm full of magical girls in training and keeps accidentally walking in on them in sexy situations"

"protagonist finds a box of kittens freezing in park, brings them home, they transform into hot naked girls and want to show their gratitude. with sex."

"Protagonist and bunch of hot girls sign up for a reality tv program and must all live together and develop relationships"

"Protagonist is an energetic sports team leader training a group of hot girls in a bizarre and unlikely sport, preferably one performed in bikinis"

"Protagonist goes to visit distant relatives because protagonist's parent is worried about them. Stays in house with aunt and cousins. They are all super hot and attempt to seduce the protagonist."

It's just not difficult!
>>
>>2485685
The cat one in particular sounds ripe for crazy cat lady jokes.
>>
>>2485441
You're kind of missing the point with your example of Murcielago though. Essentially when you play a VN you're the one deciding what route or answer use, but when reading something that's beyond your control that's not something you can do, you're just spectating a character introduced as such since chapter 1 (whether you like that kind of character or not is out of discussion).

Also another thing that comes to mind, when we see a relationship between two females grow and reach the desired proper ending as a couple and then move to the next girl, at the end of the day you will inevitable end up ranking all the routes from best to worse, therefore you could say that tends to, in some way, devaluate a good girl to girl relationship and for some people that could be a turndown as well.
>>
>>2485685
>dorm full of magical girls, walking in on them in sexy situations
so does that mean lots of threesome+ scenes and harem endings?
>>
File: 030.png (1.38 MB, 1125x1600)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB PNG
>>2485685
>Protagonist is an energetic sports team leader training a group of hot girls in a bizarre and unlikely sport

Kabaddi.
>>
>>2485690
>Also another thing that comes to mind, when we see a relationship between two females grow and reach the desired proper ending as a couple and then move to the next girl, at the end of the day you will inevitable end up ranking all the routes from best to worse, therefore you could say that tends to, in some way, devaluate a good girl to girl relationship and for some people that could be a turndown as well.
Some people would rather have the freedom to choose than have a fixed pairing they don't like, especially when there's a side character you like better than the girl the protagonist has been forced together with *cough*HighwayBlossoms*cough*.
>>
>>2485712
Man, I like the main love interest but it might've been cool to have a rival ship with the blonde. She was cool.
>>
>>2485690
>therefore you could say that tends to, in some way, devaluate a good girl to girl relationship and for some people that could be a turndown as well

Sounds pretty stupid desu
>>
>>2485712
>>2485716
I agree she was cool, but honestly I liked the main pair and actually kind of dreaded them doing something with the rival. But that's just me.
>>
>>2485683
They're not? I thought otomes and eroges are popular for vicarious reasons.
>>
>>2485650
See >>2485685
Bonus if it doesn't even lampshade the fact that everyone's a lesbian, just have it be the natural state of the world
>>
>>2485725
Yeah, it's cool to think about but ultimately it wouldn't have fit the story as well.

And frankly I think that's the real reason. More choices in a game requires more effort in the writing, and often runs the risk of not devoting as much effort to one or the other choices. It's more of a pragmatism thing than anything.
>>
>>2485770
>Bonus if it doesn't even lampshade the fact that everyone's a lesbian, just have it be the natural state of the world
That's one of the things I love about Nurse Love Addiction. Men are never even mentioned, everybody is a lesbian, and science babies are real. It's a shame the translator for the English version somehow managed to miss the point and added some masculine pronouns where the original Japanese was gender neutral.
>>
>>2485685
>"non-magical protagonist becomes dorm manager for dorm full of magical girls in training and keeps accidentally walking in on them in sexy situations"
I would play the shit out of this.

Also the waitress one if at least one option wore a cheongsam as her uniform.
>>
>>2485782
Shadows of Pygmalion only had one choice and it was a total mess.
>>
>>2485414
>Would people be interested in yuri games with just two love interests to choose between rather than a whole harem, or would the dreaded Love Triangle put people off?
Literally FLOWERS, and it's one of the most revered yuri games.

Personally I prefer 3-5 choices. Love triangles usually have a very clear winner that it often doesn't feel like you have a choice. Someone please make something like Akaiito again. I want to play the damsel in distress having to choose between a gentle yet dominant onee-sama, a handsome yet autistic beauty, and a cool mature woman with a sense of humour. I have never played otoge, but this must be what it feels like having to choose between husbandos.
>>
>>2485441
>The problem is that basically ALL yuri games follow the "predetermined couples" approach. Except all-ages ones for some reason.
But that's factually wrong you fucking retard.

Just off the top of my head: Seisai no Resonance, Yamiyo ni Odore, Nurse Love Syndrome, Nurse Love Addiction, Sapphism no Gensou, Kamihane, Tokyo Necro, Sengoku no Kuroyuri series are all NSFW games where your lesbian protag can choose whom to shag.
>>
>>2485322
Holo's in as well I just couldn't get a pic of her having sex. Rem isn't. I could add Hestia but there aren't many yuri pics of her and I get the sense I would be legit hunted and murdered for that one.
>>
>>2485902
>Nurse Love Syndrome, Nurse Love Addiction
Those don't have sex or nudity.
>>
>>2485441
>the "it's less likely for FeMC to meet a lesbian love interest" excuse is just that, and excuse
It's not an excuse. Stop embarrassing yourself, neckbeard.

There's nothing stopping someone from writing about an everyone-is-gay world, yes, but not everyone wants to write in the fantasy genre. The fact that it's 98% harder for an average lesbian having a chance meeting with a lesbian as opposed to an average male meeting a straight girl, reflect in the PROPORTIONS of yuri harem vs het harem. The unrealistic amount of gay girls serve well in a game that has no other purpose than yuri self-indulgent, but not if the author wants to tell a legit story that happen to have lesbians in it. A homicide detective protag in a murder mystery VN for example, it's easy to have him ending up with any of the female suspects without distracting the readers from the main plot, whereas the suspension of disbelief will be very distracting if ALL of the women throw themselves at the female protag.

Your example of Murcielago is stupid. Not everyone wants to write about an agressive skirt-chaser. In fact, the majority of het harem features a beta male having girls actively going for him, instead of an active rapist like Rance or Kuroko. You can't limit writers to what type of MC they can write about.
>>
>>2485501
>I mean, look at Dream Daddy or whatever. I haven't played it, just looked at a bit of an LP, but as far as I've seen there is zero explanation given for all these dads being into dudes
Sonohana gave zero explanation for why no girl is surprise sonebody is lesbian either. No shit for why Risa's mother wants to date her oneesama. The nurse games gave no explanation for why there's no male on screen and babies just come from IPS cells technology either. Your point?

All I see is a self-pity retard cherry-picking examples and conveniently ignore facts just to whine about "social programming" bullshit about yuri games.
>>
>>2485556
>lesbianism is just fantasy
Kill yourself.
>>
>>2485914
There are several sex scenes (fading to black) and even explicit bdsm activities. Just not the porny "ah~ go harder" kind. Neither games were "all-age" and not just due to cannibalism.
>>
>Yuri is fantasy
>What're the odds of meeting a bunch of other gay girls anyway
Okay so there are these odd little settings called "Preferences" on dating apps. And these downright alien businesses called "Gay Bars".

Really though, if the very existence of lesbians somehow manages to distort your suspension of disbelief, what the fuck are you doing on /u/? Besides trolling anyway.
>>
>>2485917
Except there's never any problem with finding an exact even number of lesbians so that all the girls can have a partner and no one ever ever finds the same girl attractive. You literally don't get stories about a lesbian schoolgirl struggling to find love, I don't know what you're on about.

And you say you can't "limit writers" but almost all the stories are innocent first love. I can name only one yuri title with a pervert lead: Majiyuri. I would fucking kill for a female Rance.
>>
>>2485954
>I would fucking kill for a female Rance
Same, but reversed, where the other girls try and conquer you.
>>
>>2485954
There's Sapphism no Gensou. Also Escalation '95 and X-Girl (not pure) which were PC-98 games about a sadistic lesbian protagonist torturing and raping girls to mind break them.
>>
>>2484116
I listened, anon. I just didn't feel the need to post about it.
>>
>>2485939
That's not the point of the discussion, you massive failed abortion. The question was "why yuri games seem to have more OTP type rather than harem type in comparison to het," and the answer is that when all settings are equal (same proportion of MC type, same proportion of fantasy vs realistic premise), IT'S JUST NATURAL TO HAVE MORE STRAIGHT GIRLS THAN LESBIANS.

Did nobody teach you basic math? Supposed average high schooler beta faggot MC account for 50 % of yuri VNs and het VN alike, the chance for the lesbian MC to bump into more than 1 lesbian is drastically smaller than a straight guy bumping into more than 1 straight girl in school. And so we have lots of harem het VNs and lots of OTP yuri VNs due to sheer common sense. If you want to offset this balance, you need a disproportional percentage of yurifags enjoying fantasy settings compared to hetfags. And that's not gonna happen.

>why no adult woman going to a lesbian bar setting hurr durr
The same reason why there are so many high school romance as opposed to adult ones. People just love it, retard. There will always be people who like niches within a niche, but we're dealing with the question of PROPORTIONS. If 90% of the fandom is more interested in a high school romance and chance meeting, 90% of the works produced will be high school romance and chance meeting. The remaining 10% will be adults actively hitting on other adults in a bar or whatnot. But 10% of het VN is a very different number than 10% of yuri VN. Understand now?

Now, instead of barking, why don't you go make a game to fulfill your own fantasy? I'm sure many will appreciate that.
>>
I thought this was the yuri game thread.
>>
>>2485994
The real answer:
1) there's just not many large yuri games, so the small ones about one couple are a larger fraction of them
2) it's very unlikely that a developer would make a game like Kindred Spirits but with several straight couples whereas the concept does work for a yuri audience
>>
>>2485994
Your entire premise sort of falls apart when you look at literally every single yuribait anime ever. Just no one's bothered to adapt such a thing into a VN format. Yet. I hope yet.
>>
>>2485920
I have no idea what your point is, dear, since it seems like you're agreeing with me? It's perfectly fine to have yuri games where there is no explanation given. Unfortunately there are a lot of yuri ideas and authors who get all hung up on the need to explain why everyone's a lesbian. You can see this happening in other posts in the thread, not by me. I've seen MANY evn authors talking about their desire to make things ~realistic~. And I have a tendency to fall into that trap myself, especially when I'm trying to develop deeper character personalities for dramatic stories. I'm not saying this to be self-pitying but to kick my own (and other people's) asses about it and remind ourselves that it doesn't HAVE to be that way.
>>
File: sexually judgemental.jpg (36 KB, 500x537)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>this thread
>>
File: saohr_05_cs1w1_1000x563.jpg (349 KB, 1000x563)
349 KB
349 KB JPG
>>2484290
Bamco is defecating out another Sword Art Online game, but this time you play as a literal self-insert character instead of as Kirito. I know the character creator has the option of creating a female character. I haven't heard anything yet about whether or not the game will have a relationship system, but I highly doubt they would bother to make a SAO game if players couldn't date their waifus. It would be nice to turn Asuna gay. At any rate, you do get a loli AI companion, so you can pretend to molest your robot slave after ordering her to kill other players, I guess.
>>
>>2486063
I looked the game up, since I'm a sucker for cute girls with guns. Apparently you can't really romance Kirito's harem, but in this game you get your own unique party members to interact instead:
https://gematsu.com/2017/10/sword-art-online-fatal-bullet-details-character-creation-customization-story-original-costumes-2

The loli AI companion is actually a customizable character as well:
https://gematsu.com/2017/11/sword-art-online-fatal-bullet-details-arfa-sys-four-functionalities-weapons-skills-gadgets

I don't know much about SAO, but all the recent games featured dating systems and romance, so I hope this will be the same, there's already images of Kirito flirting with his harem as usual in this game, though. Part of me would be amazed if SAO, the ultimate self-insert series, refused to allow the player to romance anyone, though.
>>
File: 1479841626510.jpg (26 KB, 319x298)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>2486071
>This story’s protagonist [...] is “you” who fights alongside Kirito.
>>
>>2486075
I suppose it's going to be the usual with Japanese games and customizable characters. Like Fire Emblem Awakening with Chrom, or Xenoblade Chronicles X with Elma, where you share the MC spot with another character.
>>
>>2486075
Can I fight poorly and let Kirito die? Asking for a friend.
>>
>>2486078
I hope so. I also hope there is an achievement for watching him die a thousand times.
>>
>>2486071
The two main girls look cute and I like their actresses, so I'm definitely interested. Let's all cross our fingers and hope for a miracle.

>Will you walk a different path from Kirito…?
Hopefully this means we can ditch him in the story.
>>
>>2486085
>Challenge him to a fight
>Kill him and take asuka
>Do it again on another account
One can dream anon
>>
>>2486085
It's based on the Death Gun arc, so if goddess is merciful you can take the evil route and kill him outright then steal his harem. But that's probably too much to hope for.
>>
>>2486100
There's a cutscene in one of the trailers where the MC is defending his Arfa from Kirito. But I can't imagine that they'd alienate most of the fanbase by allowing the player to make Kirito a permanent enemy.
>>
>>2486111
Back in the day baldur's gate used to let you murder the big popular character who would show up, because they knew some fans would get a kick out of that. It didn't 'count', he always mysteriously got rezzed, but it lets people have their fun
>>
>>2486085
>Mamiko Noto
You have good taste, anon.
>>
>>2486100
>Asuka
I know Asuna is a bland generic waifu who solely exists to be a prop for the bland, generic harem lead but even someone like me who has never even read/seen the thing knows her name

I'm going to believe you misspelled it on purpose
10/10
>>
>>2486111
That would be the smart thing to do though because then you can also appeal to the legions who hate everything he stands for.

These are not very smart people mind.
>>
>>2485712
>especially when there's a side character you like better than the girl the protagonist has been forced together with

Some people are like that with Yurirei.

>Anofags

But what really got me butthurt was Flip Flappers (not a game, but similar situation)
>>
>>2486009
>every yuribait anime ever
Go on, what's your point? You're butthurt that Archdyke and Izetta are the lone lesbians in a magical setting? Why don't you complaint about "why all the national representatives in Izetta females? It's a fantasy FFS!"
>>
>>2485886
>Literally FLOWERS, and it's one of the most revered yuri games.
I don't think FLOWERS is a good example. There's always a canon route and the other route is more like a bad end than anything else.
>>
>>2486310
No, I don't 'get it', because my experience suggests that the no-explanation-given proportion is VASTLY different in yuri works than it is in yaoi.(I'm not sure how het is even applicable to this discussion.)
>>
>>2486071
Thanks for the links. I haven't kept up with the news since shortly after it was announced. Hell, I thought Arfa was just a poor translation of alpha. I didn't think she'd be your loli Jewish banker. The two new characters look neat, and I agree about the voice talent.
>She also considers the protagonist to be the object of her personal protection.
Nice. Hopefully that will at least lead to some goggleable moments if I make a loli and get her to be my oneesama. I will admit that I do like Asuna so I'm somewhat disappointed that there's probably no chance of romancing her. But you're absolutely right in that it's hard to imagine a SAO game without any romance options at all, so the fact that both new characters are female makes me cautiously optimistic for any potential yuri.

I'm a little more worried about the gameplay side, though. I saw in one trailer that it looked like they were reusing monsters from HR, which seems pretty fucking lazy. I think it says something about the quality of the series if reviews of HR said it was merely OK but still a major step up from previous games. I own HR and it is a decent game after they started patching stuff, but you still have to be invested in the franchise to enjoy it fully. I think it was a wasted opportunity, since if they made the game a little better they could've attracted a new audience. I'll probably still buy Fatal Bullet unless the reviews are totally awful, though.
>>
>>2486361
>so the fact that both new characters are female makes me cautiously optimistic for any potential yuri.
So which one of them is actually a man in the real world?
>>
File: 1493594895883.png (240 KB, 469x506)
240 KB
240 KB PNG
>>2486380
Your character.
>>
>>2486361
I fully expect by the end, both to get into his harem.

Funny thing is, it's very possible.
>>
>>2486361
The game should allow the player to romance the other girls as well, I want Yuuki, she's so precious. Oh hey, so there is something I actually liked about SAO. I didn't expect that.

>HR
I couldn't stand how easy the game was, the base for a good action RPG was there, but your character is just so broken. I hope Fatal Bullet does well in that sense. But if there's yuri dating, at least in similar way as HR, I'll buy it day one.
>>
>>2486395
>I fully expect by the end, both to get into his harem.
Kirito's harem? Honestly, that would be hilarious. The player being forced to watch Kirito get lucky with your girls, while his character gets nothing, truly the ultimate "self-insert" experience.
>>
>>2486414
All girls in SAO belong to Kirito. Every other male is either cartoonishly evil or possibly gay.
And you're assuming SAO is meant to be the reader's self-insert experience. It's not. Kirito is Kawahara's self-insert, I believe he implied as much in some interview.

Apparently someone grilled him about some questionable part of the story where Kirito saves a girl from being raped and she falls in love with him. He admits that was a personal fantasy of his
>>
>>2485986
A female Rance should be a fun douchebag/bitch character, not a sadist.
>>
>>2486442
Is there really any difference between a author self insert and a reader self insert if their power fantasy is so similar? Genuine question on how to even tell the two apart.
>>
>>2486450
Reader self-inserts are generally left as blank as possible so that "anyone" can imagine themselves in their shoes. Author self-inserts are more specific about who they are and why they are awesome.

In general. I don't actually know anything about SAO.
>>
>>2486409
Yeah, most of the time my SSCs would hit empty air because my initial attack already killed the enemy. Dual Wielding is incredibly overpowered too, and judging by the trophy statistics, most people just got that so they can achieve their Kirito wish-fulfillment fantasy and never bother getting the other extra skills. Illusion Thorn lets you bind enemies for so long you can stone them to death. Assassin's Blade makes those PVE duels a joke. Hell, the knife is probably the most powerful weapon in the game. I stopped using it because it was making an already easy game a joke. The only real interesting thing to do is grind weapons until I unlock their hidden EX skill and then move on to the next one. I thought it had a decent amount of depth for a Vita game though, which was nice. I just find it weird that most people seem like they don't bother to do more than scratch the surface. But yeah, Yuuki is definitely great, and I like how she still has a crush on Asuna in the games.
>>
stop getting me hyped for a game in the series of what could possibly be called one of the standards for harem series.
there is absolutely 0 chance the author would give a ok to a character that isn't Kirito to get it going with Asuna and even the other girls, and especially not a female one.
>>
>>2484206

Book 2 got weird at the end, maybe I was just tired but I had a hard time telling what was going on
>>
>>2486493
Basically Fantasy Island murder mystery.
>>
>>2486477
Yeah, one thing villains love to do in SAO is try to force Asuna to marry them, especially when they're old men.
>>
>>2486506
villains who get their shit pushed in by Kirito just after.
>>
>>2486447
slapping asses everywhere she goes
>>
>>2486477
Well, the game is being made by Bandai Namco, they usually don't really give a shit about the original work and make up their own canon for all their game adaptations. Things like Dragon Ball and SAO are examples of this, with what the fans call "gameverse" where even characters that died in the original series are still alive.

That maybe why I have hope that something good may happen with this game. But yeah, it's better to not expect much.
>>
SAO games are always pretty mediocre but they're the only things in the "mmo simulation" genre I'm aware of, since like the .hacks

>>2486477
>>Create female character
>>Inner monologue keeps hyping Kirito
>>Can only pick dialogue options that praise him
>>You best start believing in harem animes, you're in one
>>
>>2486515
I can actually see this happening.
>>
>>2486515
Kirito is the ultimate Mary Sue/Gary Stu
Anyone who doesn't love him is evil
>>
>>2486506
>>2486509
Well, if those pathetic nerds and broken, hurt men can be even considered "villains". Even in the recent movie that fans praise so much, Kirito not a single time fights someone powerful, just weak losers that lost everything important to them and started doing evil things because of that.
>>
>>2486477
But RK only supervised the story. Someone might've snuck some yuri in there. I thought Leafa and Philia were goggleable in HR, at least. There's always hope!

>>2486506
Perhaps the villain will be a woman who forces Asuna to marry her in a literal shotgun wedding. The evil route in the game could have you help the villainess by killing Kirito with the death gun and kidnapping Asuna. In return, she puts your Arfa's AI into a robot loli's body in the real world, so you can live together forever.
>>
>>2486525
And I'm guessing acts like a massive edgelord while doing it.
Seriously, I don't inherently hate male characters but when they're written so badly you can't help but hate them.
>>
>>2486447
I had an idea where the protagonist is the princess of your typical "evil empire" and what would realistically happen after the hero defeats the Dark Lord: world economy collapses, former allies who were united against the empire return to old grudges, warlords who were kept in line by the empire start rampaging. New players attempt to fill the power vaccum left by the empire.

Protagonist would more or less be an opportunist gathering whatever allies she can, using her knowledge of politics to play major powers against each other. Not a Rance per se, but something like a SOIAF hero who has no clear cut morality and can do some despicable things in the name of survival.
>>
>>2486538
I’m not into the Rance idea others were suggesting, but this sounds pretty fun. I’d enjoy playing (or writing) something like that. Did you have any more thoughts on where you might go with it?
>>
>>2486171
I only became a fan of hers this year, though. She was so cute as Altera in Fate/Extella I had to fall in love a little bit.

>>2486493
That's how I felt about the latter half of book 3. I kept missing details, and it felt like the scene was constantly changing without me realizing it was going to. I guess I was just exhausted from having just reread the first two books the day before.
>>
>>2486574
I have ideas but since I lack programming knowledge I will probably be developing it as a book.

If it was a game one mechanic I would want to implement is a mini-game where you'll have sex with your female companions in order to grant them buffs. The protagonist has an Inugami servant who is into bondage and S&M play and as such she has developed some techniques. So another thing you could do is "train" your companions which could increase HP, Endurance, Elemental Resistance (ex: hot wax raises burn resistance) but companions only have so much stamina so you have to plan carefully how much pain/pleasure to distribute.
>>
File: CoNm6giUMAInrNJ.jpg (44 KB, 462x363)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>2486447
>female Rance
already been done
>>
>>2486725
When this game is out?
>>
>>2486725
Alpha looks pretty good, but I really want a Yuri game in the style of Rance's gameplay, with empire conquering and army management and shit.

A yuri Total War if you will.
>>
>>2486735
Next year.
>>
>>2486748
i dont think such a thing exists yet
>>
>>2486748
>>2486765
Closest, management-wise, is probably a modded ck2
>>
>>2486725
Too much brown for my taste.
>>
>>2487015
this

also the best endings are the bad endings meaning they will probably be shorter and less fleshed out then the good endings.
>>
>>2486748
There is Sengoku Gensokyo
I played it a huge amount of years ago, so I don't remember if there is yuri. I remember though that I absolutely loved the game.
>>
>>2486725
Alpha is too muscular for my taste. And I only like that kind of mannish personality on a conventionally feminine-looking girl (think Mirei or Charlotte of Valkyrie Drive). If you got both tomboy look and tomboy personality, it's just a boy with a vagina to me.

Just personal taste of course. Some peeps here might like butches like that.
>>
>>2487096
>boy with a vagina to me
and tits, but I agree.
>>
>>2487096
she looks more feminine in the epilogue design
>>
>>2487096
Shit Taste of The Century
>>
>>2487104
Still too brown.
>>
>>2487143
raseeste
(not serious, joking about personal taste, please don't kill me)
>>
>>2487305
Oh lord. What? Are you scared of those things appealing to you. I like all those things together, though I do prefer less, erm, frivolous characteristics in a story.
>>
File: 1472986480425.png (57 KB, 440x325)
57 KB
57 KB PNG
>>2484274
>Tfw <Junko forgot herself>
>>
>>2487305
IMO there is nothing wrong with not being into a particular game or character (I don't like Alpha's abs myself) but assuming that everyone with different taste than you is obviously pushing an agenda is kind of sad and encourages you to be suspicious of everyone around you.
I don't have the impression that the AA dev was interested in "helping people be more open minded" AT ALL, I had the impression she thought brown muscle girls were hot.
>>
>>2487311
This. The dev was pretty up front about it in all their discussions here. Anon just really wanted that /fit/ brown pussy, man.
>>
>>2487096
Well, that's the dev's dream and she went for it. A dev's gotta enjoy her own game.
>>
>>2487305
>trying too hard to be alternative, and that pushed me away.
>too alternative
How paranoid are you?
>>
>>2487311
>were hot
They are hot. Especially if a height difference is involved.
>>
>>2487305
Alpha's Adventures isn't really to my taste either, but you have to be pretty insane to think it's some kind of SJW thing.
>>
>>2487305
The backstory for Alpha's Adventures is that the characters in it were the dev's childhood oc donut steels for years before she inserted them into a vn:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1847704475/alphas-adventures-an-adult-yuri-visual-novel/posts/1801947
>>
>>2487316
>racist
Having a preference is not racism. Some people just don't like brown girls.

>>2487305
>but I feel Alpha's Adventure is trying too hard to be alternative
I don't know what gave you that feeling. For me, it seems like the dev just wanted to make her wet dream come true. Which is pretty much the story behind the creation of AA. When you're into muscular brown girls and there's no content with muscular brown girls, it's only natural to want to make something yourself. It's just that most people don't actually go past the initial thought of "might be nice to make a gaem", so there's not a whole lot of qt brown harem leaders.
>>
>>2487305
Fuck off cunt. Alpha's creator is a British lesbo who lusts after Chocolate girls. There's nothing SJW about her.
>>
Haven't heard anything about the Flowers 2 translation for a while now. Website still says 2017 but the year's not gonna last much longer.
>>
File: 1501610608393.jpg (354 KB, 673x680)
354 KB
354 KB JPG
>>2487550
>he trusted JAST
>>
File: nightclubs and lesbians.jpg (537 KB, 1914x1016)
537 KB
537 KB JPG
So I got Ghosts of Miami on a whim, because it had the female protagonist and LGBT tags on itch.io. I like the vibe of the game, and when it comes to delivering, it does. It is one of those games where the protagonist is bi.

Three female love interests, two male. Although, some here may not count Janet because she is always cross dressing. There are also endings where you don't get with anyone. I wouldn't say the romance is terribly well developed, but again, it does deliver.
>>
>>2487559
Also, there's no skip text or save/load feature, so if you fuck up, you have to click through all the text. I got a script using autohotkey to zip through the dialogue. The cases are, for the most part, logical, and I don't think I ever failed a case, so it wasn't much of an issue except when I was trying to go for a different ending.
>>
>>2487565
And yes, I thought she looks like Kumiko in that car pic as well.
>>
>>2487496
>I ask you, what kind of things make someone come off as SJW?
I don't know, anon. I've yet to actually talk to a SJW and I don't hang around in places where they run free, so my SJW-radar is non-existent. I would say, though, that I wouldn't expect them to make a porn fetish game.

>>2487550
Get ready for delays.
>>
>>2487496
>I'm merely letting them know for what reason some people find the game distasteful even if they don't dislike muscular brown girls.
Yeah, but your post basically said "making a game about anything that's not THE MAINSTREAM makes me suspicious that you're an SJW" And you know this is how some people outside of /u/ feel about all yuri. They get all "Why are you shoving this gay shit down our throats? It has no reason to exist, you're just pushing an agenda" about it.

My point is not to attack you here, but more to express frustration in general about people assuming motives on the part of developers because they don't want to take responsibility for their own feelings. Too many people don't want to say "I don't like angsty shit" and instead want to invent theories about "the developer is a secret nazi and that's why the lesbians kill themselves, burn their offices"
>>
>>2487565
>Also, there's no skip text or save/load feature
Are these devs one of those crazy people who are all "My game will be more professional-looking if I avoid using engines that are actually designed for this kind of game and instead release it with no working features"?
>>
File: 1499555647426.png (33 KB, 366x354)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
>>2487571
You'd be suprise.
>>
>>2487580
Well, okay, you got me with that one, cheeky cunt.
>>
File: 330.jpg (59 KB, 599x675)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
Is there any yuri pirate game? I want dykes on a boat, pillaging some booty.
>>
>>2487612
Well there's Mutiny but it's predominantly futa. There is some non-futa yuri in there too, but if you hate futa you should probably avoid it. If you're okay with that stuff it's apparently got a lot of game in it.
>>
>>2487612
PoE 2, maybe. You'll have to ask Josh about that.
>>
>>2487616
Cool, so you can have your own pirate shit in the game. Western games are not usually my thing, but it looks neat.
>>
>>2487622
>pirate shit
I meant ship, pirate ship.
>>
>>2487612
Seven Pirates came close, but it was ruined by the seal mascot thing.
>>
>>2487623
The game isn't out yet, but I think your ship is going to be your base of operation and how you travel through the map.
>>
>>2487612
I don't understand why there's no video game for bodacious space pirates. Surely a management game about trying to run your space pirate business should be a thing
>>
http://steamcommunity.com/games/583090/announcements/detail/1456215990449178491
SeaBed demo is out.
>>
>>2487642
Neat. They are not pirates, but they are by the sea. It's good enough for now.
>>
>>2487612
if you like furries there's this thing coming at some point, which will have lesbian options:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/553480/The_Pirates_Fate/
>>
>>2487642
I'll probably just wait for release.
>>
>>2487625
Isn't that the one Moero game that's probably not getting localized?
Probably because it's one of the only ones that doesn't have some shitty lucky sukebe male lead?
>>
>nami's games being posted on /v/
I feel as if this cannot possibly end well
>>
>>2487769
Judging by the thread, everything went better than expected.
>>
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/ne-no-kami-a-yuri-vn-of-demons-spirits-and-love-steam-japan#/updates/43
some stuff about Ne No Kami. I've personally been waiting for the soundtrack.
>>
>>2487717
More like it's because it's on a dead system.
Kind of like how we'll never get the one Agarest game that had yuri because it was on PSP
>>
>>2487774
This is the second time I've seen that thread though.
Like someone's trying to push it on /v/.
>>
>>2487786
well any thread means _someone_ is trying to push it to some extent
usually not the person/reason the thread thinks though
>>
>>2487783
Couldn't they port it to pc?
>>
>>2487802
but that requires work
>>
>>2487691
Huh, that actually looks actually not badyl drawn. I'm just wondering if that transformation stuff is tief to a specific route. Like in that trailer the MC was that in her rather fat form when she was hugging that bat chick from behind. If it's not tied then that's gonna be a lot of artwork variation.
>You can even fall for the same character in different ways, depending on the choices you’ve made, the way the story unfolds, and the sorts of transformations you’ve experienced.
Ah, should've read further.
>>
Hi /u/, I just picked up the manga for Kindred Spirits over the weekend, and wanted to ask whether I should get the game now or wait till Steam's winter sale?
>>
>>2487717
The lead is a girl, but in turn the breast rubbing is done by that shitty mascot with a creepy old dude voice, and the game is full of phallic imagery.

>>2487783
I played that a long time ago, IIRC while the 2nd gen was pretty yuri they kind of spoiled it by throwing in the "even when we get older and get married we'll still be BFFs" line in the ending. And you still have to bear through the 1st gen which has a fixed male MC (since the 2nd gen MC is his daughter).
>>
So, recently I played a text-based game called Lust Doll. While it's not specifically yuri it turns out that most of the content is in fact, girls, and you can freely toggle any content you don't want to deal with, even if it weren't the case. So, make a female character and there you go. It has a mini wiki too.

https://mega.nz/#!DA8XkLpS!1fL4ZWALQ6lLjdA0bxGwd4hCPJCo6Y-oeuqBASsPrIQ

>>2486132
His chainmail looked lovely.
>>
>>2488006
I would wait, the sale should start in a week or two.
>>
>>2488063
21st to be exact.
>>
>>2488061
Can you provide a screenshot?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (6 KB, 503x121)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
>>2488075
Sure.
>>
>>2488061
Speaking of, what are some other text games with good chunks of yuri content? I don't expect there to be many full yuri games out there, but both CoC and TiTS have plenty girl on girl scenes, if you care to look for them.
>>
>>2488061
Thanks neesan, locked me into it for a good few hours. The art's got a while to go but most of the game is serviceable. Points given for the dom girl you can get with being super sweet-natured, and for hand-holding being the most degenerate act you can perform with a succubus. The deserted base questline was a bit irritating, though.

Polite sage for pretty much writing a blog post.
>>
File: warning hyper lewd.png (351 KB, 1024x768)
351 KB
351 KB PNG
>>2488625
>spoiler
I was horrified at first.
>>
File: really it was awful.png (163 KB, 684x631)
163 KB
163 KB PNG
>>2488691
It gets worse though.
>>
Are there any other games as adorable as Lilium Triangle? There's an emptiness in my soul
>>
>>2488753
The Lilycle series is the same writer, and I think its Rainbow Stage game was much better than Lilium x Triangle.
>>
>>2488753
Shame that the blonde's voice was grating as hell. To me that is. Really dislike slow speakers (when it's clear there's nothing wrong with them).
>>
>>2488753
Why was there no harem end?
>>
>>2488761
Not just you. First time I had to turn off the voices.
>>
Stumbled upon this on Steam.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/632900
"Light" romance, developed by literally who (as far as I know) and published by SP but still worth mentioning I guess.
>>
>>2488869
It's been mentioned many times but it's not OUT so there's not much point in bringing it up at the moment.

For games that are actually playable, both LongStory and the new Reigns version with a female protagonist are on steam now but theyre both originally mobile games and not romance-oriented
>>
File: shadowhand.jpg (39 KB, 550x343)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
http://store.steampowered.com/app/427490/Shadowhand/

anybody tried this ? card based RPG, female heroine, description mentions her "mission to safeguard a woman she holds dear"
>>
>>2488869
This looks nice. "light" yuri can mean anything these days, from subtext to romance without porn. I sure hope it's a good game, I'll be getting it.
>>
>>2488893
So far it seems intended to be gogglable-but-deniable. The woman is her Dear Companion, who gives her a ring to remember her by, and yet it seems like she expected her companion to be looking for marriage with a man? I have a sneaking suspicion that no man-marriage will ever happen and that in the end they will find each other and adventure together as bosom companions, and you'll be able to read it either way. However, it is going to take me a while to finish the game in order to know that for sure. That's just my guess at this point.
>>
>>2488777
Woah let's not get ahead of ourselves.
It's already pushing boundaries by giving the player actual choices in which sister they want to end up with.
>>
>>2488928
>I'll be getting it

Meanwhile I'll get it after multiple confirmations that it isn't shit. Your potential self-sacrifice will be appreciated.
>>
File: 9.jpg (314 KB, 1366x768)
314 KB
314 KB JPG
>>2488869
I like the way she thinks.
>>
>>2482695
media-gallery/71058-shower-with-luna-8v5a1-snapshot.html?category_id
I do.
>>
>>2488952
>media-gallery/71058-shower-with-luna-8v5a1-snapshot.html?category_id
??
>>
Looks like a new Tomb Raider game has been announced. What are the chances of Sam returning?
>>
>>2488987
Probably nil. They did as much as they could to write her out of the last game short of killing her off.
>>
>>2489014
There is the 'slight' chance that they're setting up a return of Himiko but she's already possessed her and Lara would be trying to find a way to banish her.

Very, very slight chance.
>>
>>2488948
Is that a dragon girl with cat (or maybe dog) ears? This hurts my brain.
>>
>>2489038
Don't forget the deer horns.
>>
>>2489038
>>2489042
She's a cat(dog)-deer-dragon, what's so hard to understand?
>>
>>2489045
Is she chinese or asian-equivalent?
>>
>>2489045
If she doesn't have a bunny tail, she should just disappear.
>>
>>2489042
>>2489045
They're probably qilin influenced dragon ears and antlers.
>>
Wanaca responded to that one video.
https://mobile.twitter.com/Wanaca91/status/938925993343012864

I'm sure that white knight will be convinced she was forced to post that or something.
>>
File: hearts loli.png (229 KB, 478x455)
229 KB
229 KB PNG
>>2488756
>No Sexual Content
>Female Protagonist
>Lesbian Heroine
>Girls Love Only
>Only Good Endings
>More Than Seven Heroines
>>
>>2488756
Still waiting for someone to license all of the lilycle series. They produced too much good content to remain unrecognized.
>>
>>2489083
It's just one game and the rest is audio dramas right? Not sure how one would do that

Also is Rainbow Stage a VN or KN?
>>
>>2489123
It uses a calendar system similar to Kindred Spirits. The 3 characters original to the game have a series of events for each of the 3 possible couplings and the first in each series is unlocked through a choice.
>>
Is there any reason why most yuri VNs revolve around lolis or at least underage-looking girls? It's pretty hard to get into the genre if you're not into that kind of thing, ugh.
>>
Bayonetta 3 was announced. Shame it's gonna be a Switch exclusive but at least it's gonna come out.

Hopefully they are gonna gay it up.
>>
>>2488756
>much better than Lilium x Triangle.

No. Not at all. It has better production values, but the writing is just as meh as before. Honestly, Lilium x Triangle is probably better, as it's short and to the point. But that's all.

On the flipside, if you want yuri, there's not that much good stuff out there anyway. Won't change that Rainbow Stage is a snoozefest, but hey. It came out 1.5 years ago and is still the last full price/length yuri VN that came out. And I'm pretty sure it wasn't successful.
>>
>>2489242
Yes, because young girls are cute and sexy.

>ugh
>>
>>2489254
>No. Not at all. It has better production values, but the writing is just as meh as before. Honestly, Lilium x Triangle is probably better, as it's short and to the point. But that's all.
Terrible wrong opinion. RS has more content but it's also more "to the point" and more entertaining all round, with better characters.
>>
>>2489242
most?
are you one of those people who thinks all anime characters look underage?
>>
>>2489068
>No Sexual Content
It's shit, right
>>
>>2489371
Are you implying that the game isn't good just because it doesn't have sex in it?
>>
>>2489389
what good is a girl if she never gets her tits out
>>
>>2488934
Apparently it doesn't even get that far. So no, this really isn't a /u/ game.
>>
>>2489407
spotted the plebeian that doesn't get romance.
>>
>>2489564
isn't romance when one set of tits tries to eat the other?
>>
>>2489251
>buying Bayonetta 1 for the 4th time
>buying Bayonetta 2 for the 2nd time
They better not fuck this up. Bayonetta and Jeanne are my favorite power couple ever.
>>
>>2489684
It'll depend on when they place it. Current rampant net speculation is that it's in-between 1 and 2. If it is, going by her costume design and the guns, it could very well be all about romance between Jeanne and Bayo as they take down whatever the villain is because-fuck, 2 was Bayo rescuing her wife/gf and then spanking some dumb kid.
>>
>>2489251
I really wish they'd at least do PC ports of 2 & 3, because I have zero interest in getting a Nintendo console.
>>
>>2489573
No that's (physical) intimacy. From what I've read romance doesn't (necessarily) have to involve sex or anything similar.
>>
>>2489723
Would be nice, but won't happen. Nintendo is the publisher for Bayonetta 2 and 3 and they're not known for doing or allowing PC ports.
>>
>>2489724
clearly we must investigate this further
>>
>>2489749
Is Bayonetta 2 available on Switch? I'm going to get one eventually anyway because of Ace Attorney and Octopath Traveler(the one that allows you to seduce girls).
>>
>>2489752
2/16/18 is when Bayo and Bayo 2 will be available.
>>
>>2489754
Great, thanks anon. I already have the 1 on PS3, time to play it while I'm waiting for the others to come out.
>>
>>2489758
Nice, anything else coming out for the switch that seems interesting? 3 has pushed me into wanting one but there's nothing out currently that catches my interest.
>>
>>2489724
That is like saying friendship doesn't involve talking to people.
>>
>>2489766
>people with low libido and/or ED can't love
Wow, rude.
>>
>>2489766
hey i have many friends I've never spoken to
>>
>>2489766
>speaking to your friends
Found the party girl.
>>
Apparently Nurse Love Addiction is getting a limited print for a physical PS Vita edition for some reason.
>>
>>2489879
That seems incredibly random. I didn't think anyone even bought the digital version since it was released after the PC version iirc. I'm still waiting for lrg to get around to releasing the physical version of Rabi Ribi, but there's been no mention of it in months.
>>
File: 1512606405543.jpg (70 KB, 1200x675)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
reminder that the online for kat's game will be kill next month and if you want the extra items you should get them sooner rather than later.
>>
>>2489896
Explain pls?
>>
>>2489898
Anon's saying the online features won't work next month for Gravity Rush 2. You need to participate in the online stuff (Treasure hunts, etc) to get furniture for your room.
>>
>>2489899
That's a pity, I was gonna pick it up after Christmas. Hadn't played the first one until a recent sale, but really enjoyed it.
>>
>>2489909
I mean, you can still get some stuff, and the game's still very good, but it's just a bit lame that stuff won't be available anymore.

I mean, shit, they could at least offer it as a free DLC. Or a really cheap one, even, hell.
>>
>>2489888
I can't imagine how the conversation went when they decided it needed to be made. I'm still buying it though.

>>2489896
But I don't have time to play until after its gone. How long will it take to start a new game and get that stuff before its gone?
>>
>>2489879
this seems bizarre
but i'll probably get it to add to my collection of vita games I never open just in case this encourages more yuri
>>
>>2489920
>How long will it take to start a new game and get that stuff before its gone?
You can get enough tokens to unlock everything that needs them in less than a week.
>>
>>2489879
Will it come with goodies? I don't own a Vita and I've already bought the Steam version twice, but that would convince me.
>>
>>2489899
Treasure chests do spawn offline but they're way more rare. Tokens and what they unlock are what comes from online only.
>>
>>2489925
It isn't fair to the rest of my collection of yuri vita games. They don't compare to NLA.

>>2489929
Probably not. I checked other limited releases from this company and it looks like they only do low print runs and that is all that the "limited" means.
>>
>>2489879
What's the site? I can't find the site where this is being sold on.
>>
>>2489899
I hate when devs do that shit. Fuck them.
>>
What did you guys think of "Ne no Kami -Part 2"?
>>
>>2490156
It was okay, but pretty short so I was just left feeling a bit disappointed and wanting more again.
>>
>>2489956
https://www.limitedrungames.com/
It's not up yet, and usually it takes many weeks/months between the announcement and the release.
Also note that this site's editions are very limited and usually sell out in minutes/hours, so you must be prepared and quick.
>>
>>2490156
They need to answer their damn mail and send the steam key I paid for.
>>
>>2490168
Yeah, Sekai Project is awful. Their communication for that series has been next to nonexistent, not even instructing people how to redeem Part 2's patch code. And they gave us Nick Doerr as the editor to fuck up the dialogue.

I thought a lot of the hate for them I saw was basically a meme, but they truly just don't give a shit.
>>
>>2490160
They have said their Vita releases have been selling out more slowly lately at least
>>
>>2490253
isn't that bad though? might encourage them to make even fewer
>>
>>2490271
I think they have to print a certain number to cover costs which are the same no matter how many they print, so there should always be a decent amount. They're still selling out anyway, but in hours or days now instead of minutes.
>>
>>2490156
It was good. The sex scenes were significantly improved (the ones in Ne no Kami 1 were just awkward) and the story also wrapped up most of the plot threads from the first game in a pretty strong fashion. I especially enjoyed Ruka's plotline.

Would be pretty hyped for a third game. I nearly didn't recognize the main characters in the preview shot at the end but they looked really good. If it does come out I'm anticipating major character development for Shino, which would be great.

>>2490168
I paid for the game off of denpasoft when it came out as well and the download failed without any further contact/updates from the site. I finally contacted them after 2 months and they said the credit hold would've expired so I should just do the purchase again. They also clarified that if I wanted a Steam key, I should buy the game on Steam so I did that instead.

>>2490170
There are actually 0 discussion posts about the game on Steam, it is actually kind of hilarious. I am guessing the translation only even got off the ground due to the kickstarter, so I'm very uncertain about the future of the series in English. I would probably give any sequel a chance in Jap regardless, but the mythology stuff might be a bit beyond me (though that area had the most glaring omissions of the translation anyway).
>>
>>2490287
>I paid for the game off of denpasoft when it came out as well and the download failed without any further contact/updates from the site.

Same thing happened to me, I got an answer 2 weeks after I wrote them, I got fed up so I told them to cancel the order.
Then I bought it on steam.

I think the Jap version had a dictionary for the mythology stuff which the Eng version is missing. At least the doujin circle behind the game is still actively participating at every Comiket.
>>
>Samurai of Hyuga 3
>Romancing Toshie
>tfw she grabs you by the pussy
I-Itai...
>>
>>2490684
Yeah, that line was weird.
>>
>>2490684
It sure did.
But what really seals the deal is when you leave her at the end. There she is, kneeling and begging for you not to go...
Is there any time estimation for the next book?
>>
>>2490876
>1st book: 07/17/2015
>2nd book: 09/16/2016
>3rd book: 12/01/2017
Probably a year and few months.
>>
>>2487769
which game is that?
>>
File: 1476568968322.png (159 KB, 544x416)
159 KB
159 KB PNG
>just realized it's been little over a year
it's dead again isn't it?
>>
>>2491422
Seems so, but SB is still alive last time I checked at least. At least we got one good route out of it.
>>
>>2491431
Damn. I was really digging what I played out of the demo last year.
>>
>>2491422
Wait, what? It's only been a year since those threads?
Damn. Feels like longer. At least two years.
>>
>>2491443
I miss spending all night walking into walls and backtracking where I wasn't expected to.
>>
>>2491445
bug testing rpgmaker games is surprisingly fun.
>>
>>2491446
well, when they're not riddled with random encounters, I guess
>>
>>2491446
It was my only time testing a game I cared so much about, so it was a nice experience.
>>
>>2491422
I still look for bugs every now and then, because it's such a pleasant game.
>>
>>2491422
What's this, now?
>>
>>2491513
Quantum Entanglement, a game by SaintBomber, the creator of Embric. You can find a thread about it in the archive, where download links are available. There's three or so endings iirc, but to get past an NPC that blocks you from going past the demo content you either need to be a beta tester, or you could use a tool to decrypt the game files and edit said NPC out. Hopefully SB doesn't mind.
>>
>>2491606
Oh, hey, cool. I loved Embric.
>>
>>2491607
Then you're in for a treat, anon!
>>
>>2491612
A treat of a ded gaem.
>>
File: 1511839094489.png (143 KB, 373x300)
143 KB
143 KB PNG
>>2491701
DELET THIS
>>
>>2491709
>you'll never play the finished game
>>
SaintBomber is a hack fraud. There, I said it.
>>
File: duchess shocked 1.png (3 KB, 96x96)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
>>2491930
>>
File: 1507132488201.png (741 KB, 1015x720)
741 KB
741 KB PNG
>>2491930
delet
>>
File: 1438819889878.png (494 KB, 1294x1046)
494 KB
494 KB PNG
>>2491930
Stop this.

You would actually be right if SB got into that early access madness.
>>
>>2491930
What the fuck?!
>>
File: CutinGwenyrCrushHer.png (295 KB, 620x465)
295 KB
295 KB PNG
>>2491930
You take that back you fucker
>>
http://store.steampowered.com/app/358770/The_Reject_Demon_Toko_Chapter_0__Prelude/
This just got a major update today. Along with a voice acting DLC. It's still just the prologue though.
>>
File: REEE.png (416 KB, 830x720)
416 KB
416 KB PNG
>>2491930
>>
>>2492105
That Mira? I don't recognize the work, what's the name?
>>
>>2492333
Haitoku no Finale
>>
File: eteSoonMaybe..png (333 KB, 714x494)
333 KB
333 KB PNG
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>2492821
That Flowers has good nyotaimori scenes.
>>
File: 1513172445264.jpg (147 KB, 642x1120)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
>>
File: 1476191904393.jpg (142 KB, 1000x552)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>>2492821
I hope that means we'll get an announcement soon. It was scheduled for Winter 2017 release in July.
>>
>>2492995
Who's that supposed to be?
>>
>>2493021
I'm guessing Chloe and Nadine
>>
File: Ondine-surprise256.png (41 KB, 320x240)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
>>2491930
what the hell is this now?
>>
whoops, it's about time for a new thread.
any major news need featuring?
>>
fresh thread: >>2493441

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.