[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/u/ - Yuri



Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.



File: IMG_0417.jpg (187 KB, 850x531)
187 KB
187 KB JPG
This thread is for:
*Screenshots, pages, and discussion about general series, current or old, not covered by an existing thread, be it yuri, fanservice, subtext or goggles. Canon and non-canon both welcome.
*News reports about things relevant to our interest
*Original content that doesn't fit any specific thread topics
*Pretty much anything that doesn't have or need its own thread.

Previous thread:
>>2501417
>>
>>2504584

I second this here.
>>
>>2504586
You can't, unfortunately. After all, yuri is 2D by nature.
We, beings cursed with 3-dimensional existence, can never hope to achieve such purity.
>>
Does anyone ever shitpost on /u/ with their gf? Is it nice?
>>
File: 1512890606353.jpg (2.63 MB, 2039x2915)
2.63 MB
2.63 MB JPG
Nio draws such cute girls, I know she did other untranslated things as well, does anyone know if any of those are planned on ever being picked up by anyone?
>>
>>2504808
I'm with you.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.26 MB, 2122x2976)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB PNG
...
>>
>>2504602
girls with a gf are too busy having fun and enjoying life to come shitposting on 4chan
>>
>>2504883
>wanting a gf to steal your shitposting time in the first place
>>
>>2504578
I'll probably be trolled for asking this but what NTR stands for?
>>
>>2504919
The cock in your waifu's pussy.
>>
>>2504919
Typing that term in google would get you your answer much quicker than posting it on 4chan, you know.
>>
>>2504921
To be fair it would be true unless they were talking about ntr trap, which is just the worst yuri manga to come out in out modern age but for some reason is more popular than the hundreds of other good yuri manga out there.
>>
>>2504922
Still, googling the title would give them an answer in less than one second. But hey, you won't get any (You)s that way.
>>
>>2504925
yeah but typing in ntr into google, or any variation of ntr is unlikely you get you that manga because its pretty rare shorthand. but you do see it come up on /u/ quite often. So i saw this as just an anon curious what it meant because they kept seeing it on /u/ but the definition given by google doesn't make sense in that context.
>>
File: ss.png (14 KB, 1183x242)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>2504920
>>2504921
>>2504922
>>2504925
Sorry. I actually tried to google this terms a few months ago and all I got was the meaning "nothing to report". But yeah, now I was able to find the real meaning this time. I wasn't trying to get (You)s. Again, I'm sorry.
>>
Does anyone have a link to the later dear my teacher chapters? I recall reading them but I can't seem to find them again.
>>
>>2504965
Fucking scanlator drama.
>>
File: 1514064913175.jpg (133 KB, 1280x720)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
>>2504972
Yes I know that's a thing, but where's the chapters
>>
So it's very curious for me, how many female users (anons and namefags) are visit /u/ on average? Does /u/ has any statistical report about it? And from them, how many lesbian/bi and straight girl?
>>
>>2505005
And how is anyone supposed to get such detailed statistics?
>>
>>2504930
It's cute, anon.
>>
>>2505008
To create an poll for instance.
>>
>>2505017
There's a reason this is a anonymous imageboard. Creating a poll to get private information about the users sort of conflicts the entire idea of anonymity.
>>
>>2505005
God anon, that is such a great and original question. What a shame no one ever has asked that exact thing before.
>>
>>2505019
Well there are such things as anonymous polls.

That said I think any statistics are pretty much meaningless and mean nothing. Even if it hypothetically covered everyone on /u/, it doesn't state who the vocal ones are and which threads they frequent.
No real reason for anyone to care who is what.
>>
>>2505023
> Yuri - relationships between women
> gender is not important
Maybe you are on wrong board. Return pls to /lgbt/
>>
>>2505026
Understandable, have a nice day.
>>
>>2505023
I do realize this is irony, but we're talking about the real world here. No one cares if they are replying to a male or a female, or about their sexual orientation.
>>
>>2505020
I can correct this. I am thinking now about what platform is the best to perform anonymous poll. [spoliler]maybe google forms best suit for this due to extended functionality itself [/spoiler]
>>
>>2505029
>No one cares if they are replying to a male or a female, or about their sexual orientation.
Why? For me, it will be interesting to know the gender distribution. Maybe it can help to conquer a myth that /u/ visit only lonely weaboo
>>
>>2505035
Because it's in the nature of anonymous imageboard to only judge a post by its contents, not by the sex or sexual orientation of the poster.
I'm sure you can satisfy your curiosity on reddit.
>>
>>2505023
It doesn't matter here because this is an online anonymous discussion board.
Raging hard core butch shaved lesbians are just as fucking stupid with retarded opinions that don't matter as the super straight white male power /pol/tard.

Everyone is equally retarded. Having stats literally changes nothing.
>>
>>2505035
There are female lonely weaboos and male lonely weaboos.
>>
>>2505040
>>2505041
Anonymous polls can't destroy anonymity, anyway.
It only give us an extra information about /u/. No more. It's nearly an imposible to unhide STRICTLY personal information through such polls.
>>
>>2505046
And what about their proportions?
>>
>>2505047
>It only give us an extra information about /u/.
But why? For what purpose?
What difference does it make to you if there's a higher chance you are currently replying to a lesbian or a heterosexual male?
>>
>>2505047
Its not about destroying anonymity, its about having no purpose and being there solely to satisfy some personal agenda of wanting to say
>oh look we have more girls on our board!

go to /soc/ for that stupid shit.
>>
Please don't ever go to /soc/.
>>
>>2505049
>But why? For what purpose?
To get an extra survey about yuri fandom outside of Japan. Anonymous imageboards like 4chan with related board like this is a perfect place for this type surveys.
>What difference does it make to you
Absolutely no one. Just as I said above.
>>
>>2505051
>Personal information
>Average statistic per board
Take one, please.
>>
>>2505056
4chan is not the perfect place for any type of survey ever.
reddit or twitter would be far better, despite being shittier places they are where the majority of all fandoms are.
>>
>>2505057
Why are you so desperate to know more about us? Are from Google or something?
>>
>>2505051
>go to /soc/
In /soc/ there are too much normies who don't care about "the purest form of love". That's why no.
>>
I'm just going to stop replying to botnet-anon. I don't know why is he so desperate to get more information about us, but it's clear we won't reach any agreement.
>>
>>2505058
> In reddits and Twitter majority of fandom are exist.
Why do you think so? As more site has an social network features, as less it has deeply involved fans. Because they more obsessed in social interaction and not discussing of topic. Is it clear for you, why I consider an anonymous imageboards a better place for fandom than a typical "social network-like" sites for this. Only in full anonymity people freely can discuss an particular subject.
>>
>>2505059
>>2505061
How can I get an extra information DIRECTLY from simple poll. I mean particularly from you. Explain me.
>>
>>2505065
I already explained it's not about any "extra" information. It's about your sex/orientation having nothing to do with the contents of your post.
>>
>>2505065
You still gather information.
And this is 4chan which is full of paranoid nerds.
>>
>>2505067
It looks very ugly and stupid because an average mod on 4chan can easily has a much more information about yourself than a simple anonymous poll.
>>
>>2505063
4chan is a place for toxic people who've been introduced into this toxic environment for a long period of time.

fans don't go to 4chan unless they're already on 4chan, meanwhile fans do go to places like twitter tumblr and reddit when they find new series they like to discuss, even 4channers go there for most real topics.
>>
>>2505065
Nobody is talking about you stealing our wifi passwords. Its just a stupid poll with no purpose.

Sexuality and gender have nothing to do with anything on 4chan, its not supposed to be an issue at all. Trying to form statistics on a board like this serves absolutely no purpose.
>>
>>2505068
You're starting to understand.
It's practically impossible to achieve absolute anonymity and privacy on the Internet. That doesn't mean we don't have to fight for it.
>>
>>2505069
Do not confuse /b/ with topics boards. It's big mistake which often done by newfags.
>>
>>2505072
I'm not saying we're all relentless shitposters, but part of the appeal of 4chan is we can be more blunt and toxic than the average website.
That's why most people stick around and get annoyed when they go to places like tumblr or reddit where everyone has to play nice for each other because your past follows you around.

We can be nice to each other here, but it doesn't mean the same person giving paragraphs worth of recommendations isn't going to shit on you for asking what ntr is.
>>
>>2505071
> We still fight to full anonymity
Why are you still here? There are much place like infinitechan where level of anonymity is higher than here.
>>
>>2505073
Nevermind. Shitposters need to return to /b/
>>
>>2505068
Mods only have access to your post history. That's a lot, sure, but it's the bare minimum required to actually, you know, moderate the board.

And as someone who may or may not be involved with moderation of another imageboard (not related to 4chan in any way), stalking someone's post history is not something mods do to kill time. They do it only when they have to.
>>
File: KaedeWhat.png (104 KB, 238x306)
104 KB
104 KB PNG
>>2505070
What's wrong with fun facts?
>>
>>2505074
Because I love you faggots.
>>
File: 1513004409653.png (231 KB, 328x880)
231 KB
231 KB PNG
>>2505080
It won't be fun until the android option is at least 90% of the board's answer
>>
File: 1508795032228.jpg (30 KB, 405x358)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>2505083
>>
>>2505082
Me too. I hope, you are a lesbian loli
>>
>>2505079
>Mods only have access to your post history
You forget about important fact, that they can see your real IP and even take a notes about it. I know this because I was in the past an mod on another imageboard. So that's why I know that absolutely anonymity is impossible And then they can use this information in their personal purpose, for instance.
>>
>>2505087
Complete anonymity is impossible, sure. There's no arguing about it. Especially on 4chan, of all places.
As for being able to see IP, I guess it varies from one site to another. We had no access to it. I don't know how does it look for 4chan mods.
>>
>>2505087
What's like being a mod? Do you guys have a schedule? Were you kicked from you "status"? Do mods have their own little group on skype? I bet there's a mod who's a loner or something. You guys really do it for free? So curious.
>>
>>2505092
> How it looks like
From me, it was looking like you visit a Reddit. Or more precisely I can compare it like you take an red pills. Every post have an IP-signature. You can even click on particular IP-address and look up an history of actions.
You can even pin a short note to certain IP.
> Have a shedule
It depends from installed engine but most imageboards engine have a separate panel which show a recent posts (including image). You can easily check all history and gather all fresh posts from all boards. Moreover, we can also have a search form. Very helpful tool. You can easily search all post across board which contain(s) particular word(s)
> Mods have a Skype conference
Not need because again, some imageboards scripts support possibility to create an invisible "mods-only" boards. So if you don't have at least an janitor account, you can't even find it. Moreover, some engines support PM system. So, you can easily communicate with another staff on board. Of course, if you are not admin, you can't even known how many mods are there and their nicknames.
> Do it free
I don't know how it works on 4chan but in most imageboards it absolutely volunteer work. You should love imageboards culture and not to be faggot.
>>
File: 1509879778902.gif (5 KB, 500x169)
5 KB
5 KB GIF
>>2504976
>>
>>2505085
Sure.
>>
>>2505048
>And what about their proportions?
72-67-82 here
please no bully
>>
I just like to pretend that /u/ is full of cute lesbians despite knowing it's not true
>>
File: 14518923471562.png (276 KB, 600x558)
276 KB
276 KB PNG
>>
>>2505238
I'm a cute lesbian
>>
>>2505300
Ditto
>>
>>2505087
I thought on 4chan though, or at least in the past, that only moot could see ips? I certainly know that on another image board we don't talk about that mods can see them though since I saw a mod saying how he grew fond of posters with certain ips. How does that work with dynamic ip addresses as well?
>>
>>2505238
/u/ is filled with lesbos, I know
But cute? Doubtly
>>
Why is anyone shitting themselves over an innocuous gender poll? We've had tons of them over the years, and /u/ has been pretty consistently split about 50/50 between men and women.

Although, I think a more interesting poll would be what sort of yuri people like. I'm here for romantic stuff, myself.
>>
>>2505361
Because it is interesting to compare yuri fan with yaoi fan. As far as I know, in yaoi female auditory is in such preference because boy+boy double sexy as they think so. And there is a stereotype, that yuri fandom almost consist major from men who only think that two girls is hotter than one girl and nothing else.
>>
>>2505238
I really wish I was a cute lesbian
>>
>>2505401
Ditto.

>>2505374
In my experience, the male yurifan is something of a progression. It starts at just "Girl on Girl is hot", they want to see more of that, it eventually becomes their focal preference, and then they start wanting emotional investment instead of just make-out sessions, and so on.
>>
>>2505404
>It starts at just "Girl on Girl is hot", they want to see more of that, it eventually becomes their focal preference, and then they start wanting emotional investment instead of just make-out sessions, and so on.
male here. can confirm this is more or less what happened to me
>>
>>2505404
>>2505405
There are other paths to yuri.

I started out by reading stuff tagged "shoujo ai" because it was cute and scratched my romance itch. For a long time I was the sort of male yuri fan who only wanted to read cute stuff and thought lewd was impure. It was stories like Girl Friends and Hanjuku Joshi that re-educated my brain on that point.
>>
>>2505404
Yep, this is basically how it went for me. Nowadays any lewd yuri stuff puts me off, and I only read it to feel warm inside.
>>
Was there anything worth watching this season?
>>
>>2505404

At first, I didn't understand yuri myself. I grew up reading a whole lot of fanfiction, and yuri was quite rare in the western fandoms that I was interested in, while yaoi was very prevalent. Because of how bad a lot of that yaoi was, I never really warmed up to the idea of yuri either. Bioware games like Jade Empire & Mass Effect were actually my first forays into the subject. Then came anime. Strike Witches, in particular, and yuri manga & doujins at Dynasty. It's always been about that warm feeling and the beauty for me, though I like the lewder stuff too.
>>
>>2505412
Definitely Konohana Kitan

Yuki Yuna if you're in to that.

Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou has been highly recommended on /u/ and generally so it's on my backlog.
>>
You think that something like The Evoker would ever happen on /u/ again?
>>
>瀬戸ファーブ 百合妊娠
What the hell. Is this a meme? It keeps popping up on my twitter.
>>
>>2505439
Given that the follow-up to the Evoker has been hosted outside of /u/, most likely not
>>
I want the FLCL sequel to have some /u/ between the main character and Haruko.
>>
>>2505313
Sounds great desu
>>
>>2505466
I think that will be the highlight for FLCL sequels

We will have ton of yuribait
>>
https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/12/28/national/social-issues/japans-first-official-sex-couple-splits-actress-koyuki-higashi-entrepreneur-hiroko-masuhara-announce-separation/

Wonder what how the yuri community in Japan feels about this?
>>
Can we please stop with the 3DPD shit and blogging?
>>
>>2505534
I'll think about it.
>>
>>2505404
All I know is that whenever there's a major complainer about yuri doing something wrong, its a beta male who just doesn't actually understand shit.

It is funny seeing some random guy talk about how morinaga doesn't know how women act like in japan though.
>>
File: idol train yuri.jpg (109 KB, 640x960)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>2505442
From what a quick google search tells me it seems to be about what people got out of shindan maker, a website where you put your name in and it makes a phrase as some kind of "fortune-telling", when they put the name Seto Ferb, an idol from one of the many idol games. It seems to translate to Seto Ferb Yuri Pregnancy, so it seems a website thinks that Seto and Echizen (the blonde in pic related) are expecting. I spent way too much time trying to figure this shit out.
>>
>>2505565
that's adorable
>>
>>2505565
>Seto Ferb
MOM! He's playing children's card games!
>>
LL thread is a scary place, so I'll post it here too.
>>
>>2505431
Thanks
>>
>>2505447
Is that the one where /u/ kept picking worst girls?
>>
>>2505374
Women are into emotional relationships. As long as it's emotional, it'll attract a huge percentage of female audience whether it's smutty or not, across het/yaoi/yuri spectrum. Take Valkyrie Drive or Princess Principal for example, two franchises explicitly target at males yet have larger female fanbase - all because the main couples are genuinely romantic instead of bland porny.

Men are into sex and cuteness. As long as it has hot sex or cute girls acting cutely, it'll attract a huge percentage of male audience whether the relationship is emotional or not.
>>
>>2505608
They really ruined S2 with these sudden random ship pandering. It was actually special in S1 with Chika and Riko, but now...
>>
>>2505675
LL is just full on yuribait at this point and trying to find their next nicomaki
>>
>>2505532
>first-official-sex-couple

Cool phrasing in the link.
>>
File: Can of worms.jpg (73 KB, 405x692)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>2505676
It's not bait, it's throwing the whole can of worms in the water. It confuses the fish.
>>
>>2505695
At least the fish can have a feast
We get the can of worms but it turns out it was just yarn the whole time.
>>
>>2505695
>>2505699
That's actually a pretty accurate representation of Sunshine. Thanks for the laugh, onee-samas.
>>
>>2505699
Nah, the worms wriggle. It's not yarn. Thing is, there are so many worms you don't know which one to bite.
>>
>LoveLive:Sunshine gets movie

Does that mean Sunrise is in the clear open on working series and other project. Maybe we finally get a new Mai Hime series and it isn't a meme.
>>
>>2505711
>Fuuka Academy is in danger of shutting down due to lack of interest in their special Hime program. To help promote the program, Mai Tokiha recruits 8 other girls to form the idol group, the HImes, and promote the HIme program to prevent Fuuka Academy from getting shut down.
>>
>>2505723
It'll have a new male character as the manager, though.
>>
>>2505739
No male characters Sunrise has learned their mistakes with Tate.
>>
>>2505741
>anime studios
>learning from their mistakes
>>
>>2505747
And as we saw with silver link this season, some of them make brand-new ones.
>>
>>2505608
I couldn't even finish watching Love Live. I just read the doujins. Same thing with Touhou Project. Couldn't play the games, but read the doujins anyways since they're so plentiful.
>>
>>2505750
New ones are okay because its them trying new things, when you see a show bomb because of a major failure mistake, then you repeat the mistake 10 more times despite everyone saying its the reason your show failed, its just studios being retarded.
>>
>>2505751
I wish I could do that, but unfortunately my autism forces me to watch/play the source material to fully enjoy the doujins.
>>
File: 66544230_p0.jpg (268 KB, 650x977)
268 KB
268 KB JPG
What a garbage thread. Skipped past most of the posts. I hope you all die.
>>
>>2505753
Well, each fanon interpretation has bits and pieces of the canon personality mixed in. Once you read enough of it, the more prevalent parts give a pretty good idea of the canon personality. I had to double check to make sure You didn't canonically have a dick though.
>>
File: 66544230_p8.jpg (174 KB, 651x938)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
>>
File: 66544230_p3.jpg (173 KB, 601x821)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
>>
>>2505759
I love you too, onee-sama.
>>
File: 66544230_p5.jpg (198 KB, 850x694)
198 KB
198 KB JPG
>>
File: 1491764898295.png (786 KB, 859x720)
786 KB
786 KB PNG
>>2505761
>spoiler
Thanks for the laugh.
>>
File: .jpg (79 KB, 564x800)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>2505764
死ね!
>>
>>2505770
ひどい
>>
>>2505711
>New Mai Hime series

Will it have new and old characters into the sequel. Will we have more ShizNat or Sunrise is trying force new character pairing as the next Mai-couple.

Either way I love trainwrecks
>>
>all that good oneeloli
>suddenly timeskip
That kinda thing makes me want to burn the universe to a crisp.
>>
>>2505776
lolis are made to be timeskipped into fine women
>>
>>2505774
>Will we have more ShizNat
No, we'll finally get the Mai/Mikoto we deserve.
>>
>>2505642
VD was originally aimed at men and I can see why since it was full of fanservice and other shit I don't want to mention, while PriPri never really felt like a series aimed at men specifically, but I agree that women tend to get invested in a relationship regardless of the gender, as long as it's romantic enough.
>>
>>2505822
Are you implying that women don't like tentacles, anon?
>>
>>2505792
Then we need more Haruka/Yukino and Aoi/Chie

Big question will it be a remake or sequel
>>
>>2505829
I don't know about tentacles, but I have my doubts that they had a female audience in mind when they decided to add the faceless orcs scene.
>>
File: 1496602825112.jpg (800 KB, 1414x1000)
800 KB
800 KB JPG
Can you think of any good external drama arcs?

I was just thinking the other day that its always external drama that bothers me in stories. External being drama outside the couple, things like arranged marriages or ex-lovers, etc..
While stories that are primarily about their internal drama are the ones I like.

I couldn't really think of any external drama that doesn't feel shoehorned in there for the sake of it. While internal always feels integral to the maturing of the characters.
>>
>>2505836
I know, I was just being a shit. Also I think they were sand men. Mud men?
>>
>>2505836
>>2505841
Those scenes can have broad appeal. Most women (espically fujos) love rape scenes, after all.
>>
>>2505853
There's different types of rape scenes.
Overly gratuitous smut scenes are usually for male audiences, while a more control based rape scene might have a female audience in mind.
>>
>>2505499
why you shave your head?
>>
>>2505822
I don't see how you can think for a moment pripri was not designed with men in mind. You're just delusional.
>>
File: 66514636_p0.jpg (1.61 MB, 1694x1200)
1.61 MB
1.61 MB JPG
>>
>>2505890
kyuri is a god
>>
>>2505862
It was aimed at both male and female audience.
>strong, competent female characters who don't get overly sexualized
>the few fanservice scenes with the designated fanservice girl are just there to show how dumb men are
>official art that is generally romantic and not fanservice-y in a "please look at us otaku-kun" way
>"classy" atmosphere
I'm not saying that they didn't have mostly a male audience in mind, but I believe that they totally wanted to catch the female audience's attention as well.
>>
>>2505642
> Men into cuteness
Sound very strange. So you imply, that major auditory of CGDCT are men, right?
>>
>>2505893
Kyuri is a female?
>>
>>2505904
That's like saying gochumon is made for both.
>>
>>2505925
>imply, that majority audience of CGDCT are men
Anon, how new are you to anime and manga? Answer honestly now.
>>
>>2505936
What a dumb comparison, gochumon is already designed for the moefag audience which is mostly male, PriPri is a different type of show.
>>
>>2504930
>This is to cause an emotion of deep jealousy on the reader
Terrible grammar aside, that's not even true. It's only westerners who treat it like this. Whenever I see japs discussing it, they're empathizing as the Other Dude and enjoying the bullying/stealing.
>>
>>2505941
>how new are you to anime and manga?
Watched almost 120 CGDCT-anime. According to my knowledgle, most male otaku prefer shounen or sometimes harem isekai. But no stuff like iyashikei/CGDCT especially with yuri subtext.
>>
>>2506016
Perhaps that's true in the west, but in Japan it's quite the opposite.
>>
>>2506016
you're so naive its almost painful
>>
File: rhombus.jpg (48 KB, 567x408)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>this thread
Polls are retarded. You don't know if the respondents are telling the truth. You don't know how many of your audience are going to bother with your stupid poll. The information gathered is absolutely worthless and thinking otherwise is idiocy.
>>
>>2506016
You are aware that every single harem isekai has been derided, with the exception of Konosuba, right? Meanwhile, the only CGDCT series to be hated were the het ones.
>>
File: 1512751602068.jpg (49 KB, 399x299)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>2506016
>most male otaku prefer shounen or sometimes harem isekai
those are just the ones with small powerlevels.
just look at any cgdct thread on /a/.
>Watched almost 120 CGDCT-anime.
pic related
>>
>>2506035
The polls were conducted by different people every few years apart. I know because I've been around since 2009 and had seen 3 polls and even made one myself in 2011. The fact that all of them return a ~50:50 ratio make it a very convincing fact that /u/ has an even split between the genders.

We have had concrete observation on actual people in attendance of yuri events with pictures as proof. SonoHana franchise has a bit more males, Valkyrie Drive and Princess Principal has a lot more females, but nearly every yuri event has an even gender split and never go into the territory of 1 in 9 or something.

Even Yuri Hime mangazine do a survey on their readership. Before Yuru Yuri, it was 70 female:30 male split. After Yuru Yuri, it's now 60 male: 40 female split.

I'm a bit baffled why you dicks find it so hard to believe /u/ has a lot of girls. It's natural for lesbians to like yuri. Even straight girls like yuri once done right, as proven by FUJOSHIs being the major content producers for the Valkyrie Drive fandom.
>>
>>2506057
>just look at any cgdct thread on /a/.
I looked up an catalog of /a/ and find only three related anime. What's wrong?
>>
>>2506065
Go to any of them as see how female they are.

I had to explain the difference between shampoo and conditioner to the yuyushiki general once.
>>
File: 1447791135550.jpg (82 KB, 720x480)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>2506048
>the only CGDCT series to be hated were the het ones
People from tumblr hating Love Lab doesn't count as a majority.
>>
>>2506068
In general het cgdct fall behind yuri ones.
They're not all "hated" exactly, but they're inferior.
>>
>>2506068
Love lab not being good counts against it.
>>
Okay about CGDCT. Anon what do /u/ think about Blend S. Does it considered to be het or not?
>>
>>2506059
>Valkyrie Drive and Princess Principal has a lot more females
That's surprising. The fanservice in VD was so forced and disgusting, it managed to make me, a male, drop it. I would imagine females are even more sensitive about this stuff.
>>
>>2506080
Females like badass characters like Mirei or Ange.
>>
>>2506068
>tumblr hating love lab
Do they? I only know /u/ hates it with a passion.

Anyway, as soon as anyone utters the claim "cgdct fans are girls," you know you need not to listen to that retard any longer. It's a 12 y/o newfag male who thinks he knows what people watch based on the most retarded stereotypes.

This is why newfaggotry is cancerous. Imagine his reaction when he found out the majority of Precure and MLP fans aren't little girls but actually adult males between 20-40. His image if masculinity shall never recover.
>>
>>2506087
Well to be fair things like precure and MLP are still aimed at younger girls and made for it. Older men liking it is just a weird thing for them.
>>
>>2506087
I wish Precure was more popular in the west.
It's still a pretty obscure series here and Precure fans seen as mentally ill.
While in Japan everyone watches it.
>>
File: Angry Cocoa.png (508 KB, 866x720)
508 KB
508 KB PNG
>>2506078
>does a series that has explicit het relationships and crushes count as het?
I daresay it does.
>>
>>2506097
Toonami just needs to become an after school thing and they can start airing dubs. That'll get plenty of little girls watching it and discovering how hot and lovely girls are.
>>
>>2506087
But nevertheless, primary auditory are little girls. Not an neckbeard wizards.
>>
>>2506101
Well, Smile and DokiDoki are on Netflix. They removed a het subplot from Smile, too. Don't know if they altered DokiDoki.
>>
>>2506100
You watched all anime? I recently started it watch and I hope it won't have it. Rather it has a cute female cast. And finally it's very strange for kirara to make an hetshit show.
>>
>>2506105
It's prime audience or demograph. Demograph might work better for your phone.
>>
>>2506111
Anon you do know one of the "girls" is actually a trap, right?
>>
>>2506110
Irrelevant. It's not about hating heterosexuality, Love Lab is shit for yuri, thus, hated on a yuri board.

Retard.
>>
>>2506111
>Rather it has a cute female cast
It has a trap and two actual males in the cast. Better bail out now.

>it's very strange for kirara to make a hetshit show
It is, but it still happened. The Kirara name no longer means quality.
>>
>>2506132
Okay, you're getting too blatant. Get out of this thread filthy ESL. What is it with you guys?
>>
File: 1512513694187.jpg (20 KB, 491x585)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>2506132
>A dick can't made you an male
>>
File: paula.webm (1.64 MB, 846x474)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB WEBM
>When you gotta go but Onee-sama starts touching your ribbon
>>
>>2506126
>The Kirara name no longer means quality

Since Acchi Kocchi and Yumekui Merry. Don't pretend it's something new.
All other Kirara animes planned to 2018 looks pretty good.
>>
actually you shouldn't watch blend S because it's just another rehash of the same garbage soap opera setting that Working uses.
>>
File: paula1.webm (2.13 MB, 846x474)
2.13 MB
2.13 MB WEBM
>>
File: Takunomi.jpg (108 KB, 675x900)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>20-year-old Michiru Amatsuki moved to Tokyo due to a change of career. She decided to live in a woman-only share house "Stella House Haruno" with people of different age and occupations. It's always fun when there's delicious alcohol and meal!!

>lower right has watched enough porno to realize what's about to happen to her
>>
>>2506142
Funny thing about Bland S, during the stream for Kirara Fantasy, when they showed the anime, one comment in the Nico Nico was "百合じゃないだから見てない".

The series has a mediocre reception. Even though it was promoted together with the new mobage, it sold almost the same as Konohana Kitan, an obscure series with almost no promotion.
>>
>>2506134
Come on. A relationship like trap + girl is a still yuri.
>>
>>2506139
>>2506146
Red Garden deserves a true sequel
>>
File: 1514164002257.jpg (23 KB, 319x290)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>2506149
>a relationship between a male and a female is still yuri
>>
>>2506151
Come on anon, that bait is so obvious its impossible not to notice.
>>
>>2506118
>Love Lab is shit for yuri
Why? It appeals to an entirely different audience. It selling won't affect the sales of other yuri works or convince people who already write yuri to stop.
>>
>>2506151
Wrong. Serious I am not kidding or baiting. I do not consider trap as a male. Think about like a girl with a dildo.
>>
File: kissu.webm (2.87 MB, 952x536)
2.87 MB
2.87 MB WEBM
>>2506159
>It appeals to an entirely different audience.

Exactly. Thus, shit for yuri. Sounds like you're being willingly obtuse so I continue to respond! Well! I shall continue!
>>
>>2506166
>I consider a male to be a female with a dildo
Hmm.
>>
>>2506166
>>>/d/
>>
>>2506166
I'd be more willing to believe if this was any country other than japan. Now you've proven how obtuse you are, so just drop the topic. You won't convince anyone, ever, and you're being foolish if you think we truly care what you're trying to push
>>
>>2506139
What do we have? The beach volleyball series and what else?
>>
>>2506172
Comic GIrls.
>>
>>2506177
Year of the fucking Year.
>>
>>2506168
I'm guessing it was the only part worth watching?
>>
>>2506183
Interestingly enough, Shima's actually considered a normal competitor for the protagonist's affection, becoming part of the harem. All the dudes consider her a threat because she shares hobbies with Kae.
>>
Thankfully someone saying CGDCT anime are for girls is something I rarely see, even the most normie posters on r/anime and MAL seem to know that they're made for adult men. MAL's unnecessarily autistic tagging system probably helped educate people in this regard though, since they went though the effort to properly tag most of the CGDCT anime as seinen.

>>2506091
Yeah, stuff like Aikatsu, PriPara and Precure are stuff which is straight up made for little girls, but they do all have a notable adult male base.

I'm personally not the biggest fan of them though, mainly because the shoujo artstyle has never sat right with me. Those fucking eyes.
>>
File: hetfags fuck off.webm (588 KB, 956x536)
588 KB
588 KB WEBM
>>2506183
But if you're looking for yuri "highlights" so to speak, yeah, at its heart, the show is a gag harem. Pokes fun at yaoi/shoujo tropes while also indulging in them.

When she goes on a date with all the characters in the harem to try and decide who to pick at the end, Shima gets her own bit where she treats Kae to dinner (Shima is wearing a backless dress). Since this is a fujoshi gag harem, she picks her husbando who is an anime character at the end.
>>
>>2506196
I might give it a try, I have a higher tolerance for reverse harem for some reason
>>
>>2506192
Yeah the biggest thing people get wrong that bother me though is thinking that
>having a male fanbase = being made for men
the fanbase is largely irrelevant, because the studio and director is focusing on how it appeals to little kids, in these cases girls.

Personally I just can't the episodic nonsense for 30 episodes before it gets to something good. Which is why I've never actually finished any precure series.
>>
File: dokidoki.webm (2.57 MB, 703x397)
2.57 MB
2.57 MB WEBM
I thought it was pretty funny, I actually kind of love shoujoshit, mind you. (there's all sorts of goggle friendly relationships in shoujoshit).
>>
>>2506209
Fuck I think I saw that one too
>>
File: fat.webm (2.87 MB, 849x479)
2.87 MB
2.87 MB WEBM
>>2506214
lel, anon, I think you love shoujoshit instead of tolerating it

Everyone should also know there is a yuri couple in Loveless, even though the main pairing is an age gap yaoi one(I probably just made someone on /u/ cough up blood).

No, they don't die.
>>
>>2505776
Timeskip is good because I'm not a lolicon but pure love that endures through time into womanhood is the best. Also bonus points for when the older girl is 25+ since there's always a dearth of stuff with girls in that age range.
>>
File: k.jpg (46 KB, 400x400)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>2506215
>lel, anon, I think you love shoujoshit instead of tolerating it
Well shit, now that i think about it I enjoyed a bunch of them and one of my favourite anime is shoujoshit
Pic unrelated
>>
>>2506224
Happy to help you come out!
>>
>>2506215
>>2506227
I suddenly feel unfulfilled. Do I need to start watching countless hours of this shit just to get my fix for a few blissful moments?
>>
File: kochouneesan.webm (2.75 MB, 702x396)
2.75 MB
2.75 MB WEBM
>>2506230
It helps if you like both.
>>
>>2506177
Also Yuru Camp and Slow Start this season.
>>
>>2506209
I miss those weird times in the early 2000s, when the animation was somewhere between the rougher, more hand-drawn style of older stuff and the sanitized, ultra-clean style of newer shows. Those colored subtitles really bring me back.
>>
>>2505838
I think it's because internal drama (conflicts caused by differing personalities, status, situation etc) are kind of inevitable, it's just a matter of time before one character says something dumb that had no idea would hurt the other, for example. External shit is almost always written randomly with no set-up. The ex happens to be at the couple's favourite swahilian restaraunt and starts shit. The main problem is average authors think drama for the sake of just adding tension is good and don't think anything needs to build from it. External drama is something that can be introduced and "resolved" with almost no thought, while character drama actually requires the consideration of all kinda of things.

There can be badly done internal drama and well done external drama, it's just bad authors are attracted to ex-gfs and parents moving prefectures, while good authors can actually deal with relationships.
>>
>>2505838
Maki almost beating the shit out of her upperclassmen in Kindred Spirits?
>>
>>2506252
>there can be well done external drama as well as badly done internal
Well yeah thats why I'm kind of seeing if anyone has a good examples. Hypothetically I know there can be good ones, and a good author can work with pretty much anything. But in practice I can't think of any, even trying to come up with my own is drawing a blank and just coming up with things that would have been better if it was based in internal drama.

Like okay, ex did something horrible to them and now they're fucked up. Better ideas lead from the new gf helping to fix things and healing them, and at most bringing in the ex to finally settle their feelings depending on what it was.
But that still requires more focus on the internals of their feelings rather than bringing in the ex for drama sake, and really the ex plays no purpose except to finish off those feelings. e.g. fragments of love
>>
>>2506215
I'm legitimately shocked there hasn't been a Yamato x Kouya spinoff series and use that to spearhead the newly release of Yuri Hime
>>
>>2506267
Thinking about it more, I think there's a lot one could do with external drama that can be really sweet, not necessarily romantic and impossible to do with just feely-feely stuff. It could also be used to trigger a different side of a character to deepen the relationship. Slight spoilers for Hanjuku Joshi and Shoujo Holic below.

I haven't read it in a while but in Shoujo Holic, there's the threat she'd have to move away from her love. They resolve that by working hard together at school and both end up at a good highschool or something. The story kind of glosses over that part but it's still quite nice.

Then there's the part in Hanjuku Joshi where Yae's old crush turns up and Yae says some hurtful things. It's the first time Chitose actually gets hurt and it shows quite a bit about her character and dedication to the relationship. It's also the first time they both come together to solve something, and proves they won't break down after a fight. You could argue the specifics of the the trigger were retarded, but a fight betwen those two just wouldn't happen without some sort of event.

There's probably other examples in yagakimi and anokiss but I can't be fucked remembering or looking through those right now. You're right that well done external is rare and almost nonexistent but that's mostly because well done drama in general is rare.
>>
>>2506288
Hanjuku Joshi is actually a pretty good one actually. And actually rather things of that nature in general, where someone fucks up or tries to hide the fact they're together and it hurts the other one. Though the way it was resolved was rather half assed imo, it does happen in a few others and is nice.

There is the one by morinaga which does have a similar thing going on and is actually one of my favorites by her that involves 2 girls that are already going out but hiding it from other people. But them coming out to their friends is actually rather nice.
I can't actually find what its called and I think its spread out over the course of multiple single chapters and all? Maybe licensed as well because its not on dynasty but I do periodically see them pop up when looking up general yuri on other sites.
>>
>>2506059
>The fact that all of them return a ~50:50
How about those who sexually identify as attack helicopter, submarine, and navy SEALs operative?
>>
>>2506313
Nice reddit joke.
>>
File: 1511241469235.png (147 KB, 341x334)
147 KB
147 KB PNG
Welp, this thread went to shit fast.
>>
>>2506352
>love lab reaction image

You're right
>>
Alright, let's rerail thia thread
What kind of <hobby> + yuri you all want to see?
Personally I want to see ham radio yuri
>>
>>2506369
Something really nerdy like phone phreaking or something.
>>
>>2506369
>ham radio
I've worked in a farm for long enough to know beyond reasonable doubt that pigs for the most part have nothing interesting to say.
>>
>>2506369
Bubble wrap popping yuri.
>>
>>2506369
Not a hobby, but a warehousing + logistics anime where everyone is a cute (adult) lesbian. Nerdy admin OLs, elegant oneesama mangers, tomboyish truck drivers (bonus points for some muscle), the regular floor crew with Shakunetsu no Takkyuu Musume tier sweat etc.
>>
I'm so sick of yuri in hentai. I'm so goddamned sick of it. All I want is cute handholding, confessions, kissing, and lovemaking.

What do I get? None of those things. I feel so dead inside.
>>
>>2506369
Hacking yuri, and not just cgdct yuri, real yuri, where an inexperienced kouhai learns not only to break through her onee-samas network firewall, but through the firewall around her heart as well.
>>
>>2506401
I don't get it. You're looking for yuri in porn and wondering why there's no romance in it?
Don't look at porn for your yuri then?
>>
https://youtu.be/iWIpU_htE0Y
>>
>>2506369
Is shitposting a hobby?
>>
>>2506369
watching sci-fi anime and building lego models of the vehicles in the shows.
>>
>>2506405
We don't get the porn. Other than what, Shoujo Sect and that one episode of Sono Hanabira?

We get nothing. We get screwed. We get one 20 second scene in an otherwise straight hentai. Hell shows like Mankitsu Happening introduce a lesbian only to have half her scenes getting dicked.

WHY?
>>
>>2506422
Not a big market, hentai is like anime, need to make a profit to justify the expenditure. Unlike doujinshi you can't just make it for fun.
Don't really search for it myself so can t help you there. Plenty of doujinshi though.
>>
>>2506422
>Shoujo Sect and that one episode of Sono Hanabira?
>years later those two are still the only yuri hentai anime
>>
>>2506369
Hockey. There's cgdct for lacrosse, mma, tank warfare, even medieval European combat, but I really want to see one for hockey. I'd also settle for curling. Of course saying all that I want there to be actual lesbians and not just subtext.
>>
File: C8uo7AlVwAI3EWf.jpg (174 KB, 1006x999)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
>>2506430
Cream Lemon Escalation existed decades earlier.
>>
>>2506426
Didn't the SonoHana OVA sell like hot pancakes?
>>
>>2506369
skateboarding

Actually I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet.
>>
File: 1484038149424.jpg (59 KB, 640x480)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>not knowing about the secret hentai that no one can figure out if it is actually yuri only
>>
>>2506430
This discussion comes up from time to time and there's been maybe a dozen along the years. SonoHana is still the latest one though, which is pretty damn depressing.

>>2506458
That's what we were told at the time. It was supposed to herald the coming of yuri, being the first OVA of a new division in an established studio that would be dedicated to making yuri. It's been more than seven years now and we're still waiting.
>>
File: 63012896_p0.gif (140 KB, 956x1000)
140 KB
140 KB GIF
>>2506382
No they mean amateur radio. Basically a license allowing the operator to do a large number of various things in a number of bands in the electromagnetic spectrum. Japan drives amateur radio equipment (eg there's very little 222MHz equipment available because Japan doesn't have those frequencies) and has the second highest number of radio operators behind the US, but they're far more active because the Japanese licensing and clubs place a far greater emphasis on experimentation than the US, which is mainly handheld radios and emergency response (largely useless now IMO because of how the DHS and FEMA now have vast amounts of easily deployed shortwave equipment), US ham culture is still largely a bunch of old farts complaining about crap on SSB HF or 2 meters but they're dying off and maker/hacker groups are starting to find far more interest in radio stuff.

In anime there've been a few references over the years. There was Radio Man in Paranoia Agent, Takabe Saori in Girls und Panzer has a license, and Akiba's Trip had a episode entirely about it.
>>
>>2506369
Martial arts yuri.
>>
>>2506500
I could swear there's a series about a bunch of girls that do something like a talk show. That series was a CGDCT SoL but it was considerably gayer than most.
>>
File: echidna grope irma.webm (1.32 MB, 1280x720)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB WEBM
>>2506422
Anime like Queen's Blade, Valkyrie Drive etc. have better animation than most hentai anime anyway.
>>
>>2506517
This one?
https://bato.to/comic/_/comics/oa-r514
>>
>>2506408
Yes
>>
happy new year
>>
>>2506369
Ice hockey yuri. Yuri on ice.
>>
2018 is the year of lesbian robots, I can feel it
>>
I hope this year is excessively gay.
>>
File: kyouko-fan.gif (305 KB, 387x402)
305 KB
305 KB GIF
>>2506602
Any year with you in it is excessively gay.
>>
>>2506369
Shonen/Magical girl yuri esc stuff

Make a good female MC that would be a suave type of girl who isn't afraid to bang a couple of girls.
>>
>>2506591
In fiction, or real life?
>>
>>2506602
It is going to be very, very extremely gay in Japan
>>
Will Comic Girls save yuri?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWIpU_htE0Y
>>
This morning I woke up with an overwhelming urge to see a yuri doujin involving Uraraka, Hagakure, Ashido, and strapons. If only I had unlimited funds.
>>
>>2506628
Learn to draw you bum.
>>
>>2506192

Kirara series being labeled seinen always irks me, because regardless of what demographic they actually attract, the magazines are not advertised as seinen. The official target demographic is 17歳 - 27歳男女 (17-27 male and female) as can be seen on Jap Wikipedia. And it's not like they aren't trying to attract female demo, it's just that it isn't working very well.
>>
What is the reason why yuri shall conquer the earth?
>>
Well, it's already 2018 in Japan.

Happy new year, onee-sama. Here's to another year of shitposting and arguing what is and isn't yuri. I love you all.
>>
>>2506624
There is nothing left of yuri to save.
>>
File: 1504261929312.jpg (109 KB, 600x849)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
Happy new years ya faggots.
>>
File: 1514735011478.jpg (186 KB, 800x540)
186 KB
186 KB JPG
>Mai Hime isn't on the New Years Sunrise 2018 pic
>Sunrise only has Code Geass, LoveLive shit and Isekai cooking that no one hasn't heard or care.
>Sunrise has nothing to offer to only keep hyping these IP's but not reviving other titles that deserve much more of chance

It hurts only a little
>>
>>2506937
>isekai cooking
if it has yuri potential that sounds pretty awesome though
>>
>>2506944
>if it has yuri
chances are zero

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-11-01/sunrise-animates-otherwordly-izakaya-nobu-anime-for-2018/.123459
>>
File: 1495783464226.jpg (76 KB, 379x550)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>2506959
>zero
Now hold your horses there, I see 2 girls within spitting distance.
>>
>>2506614
Yes
>>
>>2506961
matter of fact it's three girls we might get a triangle relationship coming down on this anime.
>>
>>2506668
LoveLive and Mai Hime in the past

Yuribait titles have successful and on top in the last 10-20 years.
>>
>>2506989
This.
>>
>>2506944
Wait, wasn't there a show last season with a similar premise? Isekai Shokudou? Is isekai restaurants a thing now?
>>
>>2507090
That there's some anon who shitposts with her gf and now I'm paranoid every time I post that somewhere there's lesbians laughing at me.
>>
Happy New Year from CET!
>>
Who else is watching Hina Logi's new year's kiss episode again tonight?
>>
>>2507106
Me, but there's still 7 hours to go here.
>>
>>2507090
That you shouldn't post images that don't have girls in them on /u/.
>>
File: 1395790662861.jpg (45 KB, 316x316)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
WHAT I LEARNED ON /u/ THIS YEAR WAS
>>
File: 1484758591326.png (1.29 MB, 990x1260)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB PNG
>>2507144
That Tohsaka Rin pleases young Finnish ojou-samas for money and sapphic pleasure.
>>
File: favouritesubject.png (84 KB, 431x533)
84 KB
84 KB PNG
>>2507144
Mochi au lait is the best author of all time.
>>
>>2507144
That despite 4chan moderation getting worse every year, the mods that frequent /u/ still care about the quality of our board.

And that Mochiverse will never end.
>>
>>2507144
That Itou has finally snapped, will or already has committed several crimes, and everyone that views her stuff is on a list somewhere.
>>
>>2507163
If only the actual manga went in that direction. Instead it went from cute foxgirl maid to abandonment drama.
>>
>>2507163
I hope Itou decides to release her full stash of oneeloli porn before she gets jailed.
>>
File: 1511558389913.png (389 KB, 818x986)
389 KB
389 KB PNG
>>2507144
To stay clear of Korean albino psycho lesbians.
Unless you're into being raped, which I can understand
>>
rereading citrus

it is the greatest achievement of mankind and you can't convince me otherwise
>>
Happy new year /u/, I hope 2018 is full of yuri and I hope you all get a qt girlfriend
>>
>>2507177
>and I hope you all get a qt girlfriend
But I don't want a gf.
>>
File: 1264400493817.jpg (107 KB, 480x600)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>2507163
I imported a good number of her stuff. I'm not going to jail for this am I?
>>
>>2507190
Nah, don't worry, it's all cool. Also please open your door, your pizza is here!
>>
>>2507144
that not all hope is lost
really looking forward to 2018 yuri desu
>>
Happy New Year everyone, may 2018 become the year of ShizNat
>>
Anyone reading seifuku no vampiress Lord?
>>
>>2507240
No.
>>
>>2507243
Why not? It's gay.
>>
>>2507240
Yes, and I like it despite others saying they don't.
>>
>>2507240
Yeah, like it a lot even the guy
>>
>>2507240
Is it yuri?
>>
>>2507246
Is it like some kind of controversy within /u/?
>>
>>2507106
>Hina Logi's new year's kiss episode
I just finished this. May the next year be as fruitful.

Speaking of, anyone have any other yuri anime or manga that is appropriate to celebrate the new year with?

I'm reading this right now and it is perfect.
>https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/108_loves

There has to be more new year's yuri out there somewhere.
>>
>>2507256
I don't think so. The only two things that come to mind are people being paranoid about the guy and some people who felt that the MC was cheating when she sucked the blood of other girls.
>>
File: sacred arrow.png (1.39 MB, 1280x720)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB PNG
>>2507258
My friend and I have a tradition now where we rewatch Yuyushiki every year, lining up the New Year's episode with real New Year's.
>>
>>2507260
Ah. Makes sense.
>A real Yuri but they would rather have subtext because it's not perfect
>>
File: 66566531_p0.jpg (152 KB, 1000x1300)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
I always like to sleep through midnight. I like to pretend that maybe I'll wake up in another universe or something.
>>
File: 66566531_p25.jpg (239 KB, 2200x2600)
239 KB
239 KB JPG
>>
>>2507263
I'm fine with the yuri. But it's a bit depressing that she acknowledges she's basically cheating on her basically girlfriend and just waves it off. That combined with the multiple very close men leaves for an iffy possible future.
>>
>>2507279
>Iffy future
No it's not. She likes girls.

And I can see how the relationship thing might be upsetting but they figured it out and it works for them.
>>
>>2507282
>an author would never make a lesbian straight!
I doubt it'll happen, but there's just a lot if meh things in it overall. Still reading it for the yuri, but I'm not a fan of the direction it's going.
>>
>>2507253
yes
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/seifuku_no_vampiress_lord
>>
>>2507283
The ending is obvious but the writing is subpar and so I never felt the passion the characters supposedly felt for each other even by the end. The tracksuit vampire isn't funny and is way too often an infodump device. The story feels empty. Overall a decent yuri vampire book but not very memorable beyond that.
>>
>>2507303
The other vampire one that isn't a vampire is far better imo.
>>
>>2507305
Vampire-chan x Junior-chan?
>>
>>2507314
Yeah that one.
Cuter and more romantic overall.
Bit disappointed in the lack of really great vampire yuri though.
>>
>>2507319
The Vampire Girls series by Mira was pretty nice for a NSFW series.
>>
>>2507331
It was a generic porn story with generic porn interactions.

And honestly just not a fan of mira overall, I don't get why he's so loved on /u/
>>
>>2507332
I enjoyed her OL stuff, but the rest I'm not super excited for.
>>
>>2506469
>robot has in mind pleasuring it's master
>pulls out a robotic dick just for this because her master happens to be a woman
sorry but it's not yuri
>>
>>2506624
I really like the blue haired girl, but sadly she looks like those characters that never get enough screentime.
>>
Happy New Year /u/
Let the lily flowers bloom this year and death to all non believers of pure love between girls
>>
>>2506624
Looks like the story's heading for the kouhai-senpai pairings instead of the roommate pairings. I was actually hoping it would turn out like this.
>>
Happy new year, everyone. I hope everything in your life goes according to the lesbian way (the right way) this year.
>>
>>2507362
>>
>>2507144
Girls liking yuri is not a meme
/u/ is really good at yuriposting
>>
>>2507341
Her robotic dick is inorganic; it's made out of some sort of see-through bubble material. There's no indication that it secretes any kind of liquid either. It honestly blurs the line between futanari and futuristic, advanced sex toy.
>>
File: 1489316581801.jpg (97 KB, 870x303)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
Anyone happen to pick up any good yuri images for the new years? Didn't see much pop up
>>
File: AoiHazuki.webm (793 KB, 1268x710)
793 KB
793 KB WEBM
>>
>>2507818
With sound so you can hear the honey in their voices: https://my.mixtape.moe/xbvblu.webm
>>
>>2507818
>>2507820
what is this?
>>
>>2507826
Moyashimon
>>
>>2507820

I take it she's shocked because she had sex with a girl and she didn't know or she's shocked because she slept with a friend and already knows she's gay?

If it's the former, this >>2507818
is really sweet that she just let it take her
>>
>>2506937
>Mai Hime
I'm in the mood to ruin your New Year so let me tell you something imouto.

This Year we are getting Love Live Sunshine the Movie.

Love Live has also released a new generation of School Idols- PDP which, based on the rough timeline of the original series, the anime will stretch over 3 years from 2019-2021.

That isn't even considering the All Stars game or the fact they are likely to make a 4th Love Live group possibly stretching out the Love Live Train and the Idol Boom well beyond 2020.

Don't forget, Studio 8 is here forever.
>>
Anon what can you say about Sakura Quest?
>>
>>2507912
I cried at the end.
>>
>>2507913
Why?
>>
>>2507927
Watch the show.
>>
>>2507913
I have not watched the anime but I imagine it's because no matter what they did they couldn't save that shitty dying town because Tokyo will not de-centralise.
>>
>>2507912
Wasted potential : the series. And I'm not talking about /u/ potential here.
>>
What kinds of yuri did everyone get to enjoy on the first day of the new year?

I opened dynasty and went back to the beginning of 2017 and went forward page by page to reread various yuri oneshots I enjoyed over the year.

There were many that brought back fond memories.
>>
>>2507952
That new MizukixLillie doujin in dynasty.
>>
>>2507820

Whoa, any Yuri with similar morning after scenes as that? I really like that one, the satisfied look on the sleeping girls face, the mess strewn around the bed indicating a messy but fun night, even the way she's shocked, you can almost see her imagining what happened.
>>
>>2507952
>What kinds of yuri did everyone get to enjoy on the first day of the new year?
Haven't consumed any yuri since like the 29th of Dec, and I doubt I'll read or watch anything this week as well, since yesterday I invited home a girl I had been talking to these past weeks and well the result was practically this >>2507977 and a talk about getting together. Enjoy the unrelated (You) anon.
>>
>>2507982
Ganbare anon.
>>
>>2507982
>Enjoy the unrelated (You) anon.

Thank you, I'm glad things went well for you. Did you mean to say the shocked look on her face happened in your scenario as well? I hope it was a good shock. Or don't answer, I'm justb eing nosy I'm sorry.
>>
>>2507982
does she like yuri?
>>
>>2507982

If no Yuri exists, make it yourself. Good luck!
>>
File: 1493693475944.png (311 KB, 720x714)
311 KB
311 KB PNG
>>2507991
>>
>>2507992

I still laugh hard at this, such a perfect way to word it.
>>
>>2507992

Where is this quote originally from?
>>
>>2507844
They were both on aphrodesiacs.
>>
File: 66484565_p0.png (1.05 MB, 1500x1500)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB PNG
What, you've never wondered how your older sister's skin would feel against your lips?
>>
>>2508059
why wouldn't you kiss your sisters? its not that weird.
>>
>>2507985
>>2507991
Thanks!
>>2507986
>Did you mean to say the shocked look on her face happened in your scenario as well? I hope it was a good shock.
Everything went very well. I have no idea if she had a shocked look because she woke me up asking why the cupboards were locked, to what I replied to by pulling her back to bed. Then again she woke up before I did.

>>2507990
I didn't have a chance to ask her. I got a mere glimpse at her powerlevel and it seems to be rather high. She's a biology student and got all of my classic western sci-fi literature references, and was weirdly interested in my library even if it doesn't even have anything on biology nor science fiction (my genre books are in a pile next to my bed).
>>
>>2508082
Not your blog, but...

That's an excellent question. Why the fuck are your cupboards locked?
>>
>>2508097
>Why the fuck are your cupboards locked?
Because one of the doors from one of the fuckers opened itself all the fucking time and if it was windy and the windows were open (both of these things are very often true since I live in the 14th floor and never close the windows) it would make a shitload of noise, so I didn't have any better ideas than to put locks on all of them. I never stopped to think why I was locking the cupboards and never thought it was weird at all since I normally go around in like auto-pilot mode.
>>
>>2508097
If someone is that protective of their cupboards imagine how locked away their heart is.

Locking your cupboards is a must to pull off that cold distant onee-sama character.
>>
File: DSdw7DmVoAA2Oh_.jpg (297 KB, 2026x2048)
297 KB
297 KB JPG
>>2508106
Your girl probably thought you were hiding skeletons in there.
>>
>>2508111
Anon never said anything related to dooting or calcium residue
>>
>>2508170
Flat is cute, anon. Your girl is very lucky.
>>
File: 1507423649229.jpg (129 KB, 776x456)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
Reminder that this is a board for 2D lesbians, not your blog.
>>
>>2508106
Magnet closures?
>>
File: 1512603677617.png (114 KB, 526x326)
114 KB
114 KB PNG
>>2507982
>>2508082
>>2508170
Not your blog. Fuck off.
>>
jelly because
>tfw no gf
?
>>
File: 1483528558132.jpg (212 KB, 658x585)
212 KB
212 KB JPG
Quit making shit up. Quit being a loser. Go tell stories on dynasty scans, they'll pat you on the back there.
>>
>>2508257
No, I don't care about relationships with 3D people.
My point stands, /u/ is not a place for your real life blogposting.
>>
Well I was one if the anons asking about because it was a cute story, let's be honest, no one else was going to post anything in this dead ass general, a few posts wouldn't hurt.

Hilarious that someone thinks getting drunk and banging someone is a made up lie lmao
>>
>>2508347
First, this is one of the fastest threads on this board.
Second, it's better to remain "dead ass" than to blogpost about your life. Here's a hint : no one cares.
>Well I was one if the anons asking about because it was a cute story
I tried to decipher this part for 2 minutes now, and I still have no idea what you meant. Try to improve your english instead of shitposting on /u/.

>lmao
Go back to your board.
>>
>>2508352
Except clearly multiple people did care.
>>
>>2508354
2-3 people did (assuming it wasn't samefagging), and a vast majority didn't. My point still stands.
>>
>>2508355
Not them but.
>thread is already on autosage
>the vast majority of posters don't care about most topics

Though I agree /u/ isn't for blogging.
>>
https://anilist.co/anime/99720/MrchenMdchen
https://anilist.co/anime/98747/TojinoMiko

Thoughts? Both seem like they could have some /u/ in it.
>>
>>2508352
you get triggered too easily, oneesama
>>
>>2508364
Dunno. I'll watch them.
>>
File: 66316296_p2.jpg (1.28 MB, 1323x1740)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB JPG
>>2508365
Just because someone disagrees with you, doesn't mean they get "triggered", you know.
Now please stop throwing buzzwords around.
>>
>>2508347
Not that anon but blogposting should always be frowned upon, in any case. If you start making "exceptions" to the rule, people will start blogposting as well because they will think that it's okay and normal to do such a thing here.
>>
File: 1491264134503.png (1.53 MB, 1008x1200)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB PNG
>>2508376
My reaction isn't emotional, no matter how hard you start projecting your own insecurities onto my posts.
Of course it was my intention to insult her by commenting on her english. This is not your safe space, if I see google translate-tier post, I'm going to call you out on it. And again, no amount of your projecting "n-no, i-it's your english t-that's bad" is going to change that.

>/u/ isn't for blogging. But a little blogging doesn't hurt as long as it's a little deviation from the central topic.
You just managed to contradict yourself in two sentences right next to each other. Congratulations, I guess. Go back to tumblr (where you came from in the first place) if you want to blogpost.
/u/ wasn't, isn't, and never will be a place for posts about your real life.
>>
>>2508000
The L word? That's the one show I've heard it on.
>>
>>2508364
>https://anilist.co/anime/98747/TojinoMiko
This sounds like a Silent Möbius reboot.
>>
>>2508390
Something must be troubling you in real life if you believe my "fuck off with blogposting" posts are emotional. Feel free to seek professional help, it's healthier than arguing on /u/.
>>
>>2508395
Not them, seems pretty emotional and extreme.

Maybe you should work on your English so it doesn't come off that way.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (554 KB, 601x610)
554 KB
554 KB PNG
>>2508386
>/u/ wasn't, isn't, and never will be a place for posts about your real life.
This is where you're wrong kiddo. These are my personal shitposting grounds.
>>
File: Capture.png (6 KB, 497x126)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
>>2508394
I already said everything there was to say about the topic above. I'm not going to repeat myself.
>>
>>2508397
>not them
Sure. It's cute how after getting called out on ESL-tier sentence, you proceeded to samefag three replies to me trying to imply my English is equally as bad. I can't say it's working, but you've managed to make me smile, so keep going.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (685 KB, 1200x1400)
685 KB
685 KB PNG
>>2508400
Now that's one smug Zenbu.
>>
>>2508395
What do you imagine that trouble is like?
>>
>>2508393
FYI, the original Silent Mobius movies were Yuri, while the follow-up TV Series was completely hetero. I truly wonder how the reboot would be like. I would love for this to be Yuri, but I'm not betting my ass on it, although it would a nice surprise, if the show turns out to be /u/.
>>
>>2508406
I don't know, and I don't care.
>>
>>2508412
Meant for >>2508409
>>
>>2508410
I know, I've watched the films but got warned about the TV series so I didn't pay any attention to it. What I meant was that the "special squad of female only officers to fight against demons" is the same premise Silent Möbius had (now they only have to make something on par with the movies).
>>
>>2508412
>>2508414
kek

Still though, I have been thinking there's been a little too much blogposting on /u/ this last while. And yet, I understand it. This place is the closest thing to a community I feel I have online and when something neat and gay happens me I want to share it with you guys too. I try to keep a lid on it though. But relentlessly shitposting every post that strays into blogposting always actually seems more detrimental to the flow of conversation.

But whatever. Opinions.
>>
>>2508410
I haven't heard of them before, they any good?
>>
>>2508426
Not everyone, far from it. I replied to everyone who disagreed with me properly, I'm just pointing out one case of obvious samefagging. I suppose mods will have to judge if I'm right or not.

>>2508422
>This place is the closest thing to a community I feel I have online and when something neat and gay happens me I want to share it with you guys too.
Then simply find more communities, that share your interests but also aren't strictly /u/, and talk about your life there. This is what I'm doing already.
>>
>>2508377
New thread. Sora Yori has some potential, apparently.
>>
>>2508434
I tried, they all suck. Ergo
>I try to keep a lid on it though.
It's nice having some selfcontrol.
>>
>>2508441
There are countless imageboards out there, onee-sama. At least one of them should suit your needs.
>>
I think it's a bit funny that the argument about blogposting caused way more ruckus than the blogposting itself.
>>
>>2508445
Internet-wise I'm basically only interested in things that dovetail with cartoon lesbians. That gets served best here and I have an offline life for my other social interaction. But this feels like it's hovering dangerously close to blogposting.
>>
What are the other good places to talk about yuri?

Other than 4chan almost all of them go far too much into the /lgbt/ bullshit. I just want to talk about 2d lesbians.
>>
>>2508425
The movies are pretty good, and there's yuri you don't really need much goggles to see, which is supsr nice. besides that you get hot action gals doing hot action gals stuff which is nice.
>>
>>2508493
This is basically it. I've found the other chan decent in the past as well.
>>
>>2508386
>if you want to blogpost.
>/u/ wasn't, isn't, and never will be a place for posts about your real life.

now if only you could go back in time to stop that anon posting her story
>>
>>2506059
>The fact that all of them return a ~50:50 ratio make it a very convincing fact
This is not how facts work. It is not how statistics work. It is how the aforementioned idiocy works.

Just because you're getting consistent results doesn't mean that >>2506035
is wrong. It means that nothing changed, or that there were changes but they balanced out, could be either, again you have no way of telling.
>>
>>2506087
>I only know /u/ hates it with a passion.
Then you don't know jack. /u/ just didn't give a shit since we knew it was zero yuri from before it aired.

Fucking love lab 'meme'.
>>
>>2505466
I read it a long time ago, but iirc, the manga had more interaction between the girls and Haruko. not necessarily yuri, but it is such a crazy surreal manga that there may actually be yuri beneath the crazy.
>>
File: 1491531906434.png (78 KB, 335x250)
78 KB
78 KB PNG
>Watching some kinda weird-ass ballerina lesbian parody thing on adult swim
What the fuck is my life




Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.