[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/u/ - Yuri

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 17 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

File: 20180109_204659.png (543 KB, 1198x1386)
543 KB
543 KB PNG
> Official Site: http://www.foxtoon.com/comic/I_hope_you_did_not

> Raws and Translations: https://etherpad.net/p/ihydn
>>
Previous thread: >>2435594
>>
Perfect :)
>>
>>2514743
Nice job on the OP pic! Let the wait continue for what Jang-Mi is gonna say. I'm betting it's NOT "I love/like you." Maybe something kind of sad.
>>
>>2514928
I dont know the past couple of chapters she keeps mentioning that she wants Guk-hwa to meet someone, but then there is Jae-suicide imminent-Hee's text.

Its like there are a million things she could say
>>
>>2514928
How much do we have to wait? They release once a week or every other week?
>>
>>2514743
What the story with the translation umbering on this. Did they skip a bunch of chapters because there's an adaptation or something?
>>
>>2517502
Originally is was a really rough translation, they're retranslating and editing while also translating the new ones as well
>>
>>2514928
I think it depends on if she has already spoken to Jae Hee. Depending on what they may talk about, this could really go down a different road.
>>
The author took a short break or something?
>>
>>2519052
It delayed a bit. Tomorrow should be up
>>
I hope so... I want to see the chapter 73 ToT
>>
Thumbnail for 73 has Jang-Mi and Jae-Hee, ohhh boyyy.
>>
>>2519756
Maybe Jang-Mi was this way in ch 72 because of their meeting.
>>
>>2519769
Smart anon, methinks you're onto something.
>>
found 73 raw
https://imgur.com/a/OpaGe
>>
Thank you very much!!! What a surprise o: Jang Mi was very nice o:
>>
Thanks, can't wait to see this chapter translated. Does Jae Hee want Jang Mi to have the strap instead?
>>
I've tried to read this two times and it confuses the shit out of me still. I don't get the pacing at all
>>
please, don't spoil anything people, most of us can't read until it's translated.
>>
Ch 33: https://imgur.com/a/XAFqt
Ch 73: https://imgur.com/a/0fu18
>>
>>2523583
Thank you so much
>>
Thanks! I'm very proud to see how Jang Mi and Jae Hee acted. Jae Hee made mistakes but I think she can be a strong character
>>
Hmm...a little concerned about how Jang Mi spoke about Guk. It's good advice to tell Jae Hee that her life shouldn't focus around Guk, but, then does Jang Mi feel sort of the same way about herself and Guk?
>>
>>2523728
jang mi is an independent person so i think it's expected. or she is just more realistic about things than guk. remember laster chapter she was questioning the 'forever' comment from guk?
>>
>>2523760
This is kind of what I got out from the last 2 chapters: Guk is ready for full-time commitment, but Jang Mi might not be. After talking to Jae Hee, I think Jang Mi explained her perspective on partners. Of course she loves Guk but saying "I'll be with you forever" might be too early for her or maybe she's not interested in 'forever' romance stuff because she's more independent.
>>
I do not think Jang does not want something lasting with Guk. She asked her to live together, she bought her the ring, she cried when Guk raised the possibility of breaking, that is, she can say that she does not want to depend on anyone but her actions say something else xD and it is clear to me that She is tsundere with yandere tendencies xD

Thanks for chapter 73!!
>>
damn it damn it damn it, I didn't think of grabbing the uncompressed version of this series from batoto before their cdn finally goes dead.
>>
>>2523826
Hope you're right. I feel like the author is setting us up for something though
>>
>>2523831
Is imgur different from batoto? Thought Imgur is the best source since it’s direct from the translators >.<
>>
File: img00003jfO.jpg (1.12 MB, 750x5886)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB JPG
>>2523894
this one is from batato, I was able to grad at the last minute. It's 1.2mb for a long strip.
unnie directly upload to both batoto & imgur.
>>
File: 3-wktBbJL.jpg (633 KB, 750x5886)
633 KB
633 KB JPG
>>2523894
this one is 648kb from imgur, and they compresses images. so hosting a long strip is undesirable, it better to crop them where it makes sense to crop and minimize the compression they do upon upload.. but are from chapter 72.
>>
Ah... I didn’t know there would be a diff, only grab the imgur links from unnie T.T
And I’ve only started reading yuri so batoto is new to me but it’s gone now T^T
>>
The imgur's posted on here on are from me directly... Who's Your Unnie. Imgur downsizes the images, batato keeps the images the same. I recommend reading on batato. Best!
Also I do upload to batato, and my new imgur gallery is hidden
>>
>>2523978
Batoto is dead Unnie, there is no use trying to upload new chapters there as all the images servers (cdn) are down.

There is mangadex.com from doki fansubs, and nyaa + 4/g/ is working on manga.sh as a batoto replacement.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.