[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/u/ - Yuri

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 97 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

File: embrictitle.png (25 KB, 320x240)
25 KB
25 KB PNG
In 2011, Saint Bomber released my favourite yuri game, Embric of Wulfhammer's Castle, and later a sequel, Marquess of Notoriety.
You can find both of them at
https://aeresland.net/

Last year he presented the beta of his new game, Quantum Entanglement, which was as good as finished.

Quantum Entanglement v0.91
http://www.mediafire.com/file/i0okc0bqc7b2k6v/QuantumEntanglement_betaDemo_091.rar

After that, he seems to have vanished. Has anyone heard of Saint Bomber or his projects since?
>>
Louni best girl
>>
>>2514760
>released a sequel
That's a rather rosy way of looking at it. It's not finished, it never will be, and neither will QE.
>>
>>2514838
I forget her name, but the dark elf (Carmina?) is best girl, followed by the neirid, bunny ears, and finally Luoni.
>>
>>2514927
Carmina and bunny are close but fuck their endings
>>
>>2514977
Huh?! Dosen't the Duchess grow old with her, and she dies happy and in love?
>>
>>2514760
Embric was a game that deserved so much more attention then it got. Definitely my fav yuri game with hilarious writing.

A tragedy he never finished any other projects.
>>
>>2514760
>Has anyone heard of Saint Bomber or his projects since?
I sent him an email back in July. He was alive, but said he didn't make much progress on Quantum Entanglement. I don't know if he's just busy, or hit a wall, but I'm sad about it. I loved it so much. At least we have one complete route.
>>
>>2514760
>later a sequel, Marquess of Notoriety.
I've been looking for a new game to play, preferably yuri.
>>2514916
But I guess that will not be today or any time soon.

My happiness instantly got crushed. It's a sad feeling.
>>
>>2515033
My favorite game of 2010
>>
I know one time SaintBomber once came back to one of these kinds of threads and on the off chance that he comes to this one I'd just like to say that I have and continue to play a hell of a lot of video games and EoWC is one of my absolute favourites; I used to play it religiously and make it a habit to play at least once a year. The characters and writing just made it fantastic and add that to the fact it's a yuri game makes it an absolute treat.

Even if a sequel or any adaptation never comes to fruit just know that I love this game tremendously, Saint bomber.

And also anyone who hasn't played it absolutely should. Carmina best girl, any one who says Alice is wrong. Louni close second.
>>
>>2514760
In '11, Saint Bomber released this ... Embric of Wulfhammer's Castle, and later a sequel, Marquess of Notoreity, his most accomplished video game series. I think his undisputed masterpiece is 'Embric of Wulfhammer's Castle,' a game so kitschy, most people probably don't try to understand the deeper implications. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of tabletop role-playing games, and the importance of yuri, it's also a personal statement about Saint Bomber himself.
>>
File: embricharemr.jpg (63 KB, 710x500)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>2515040
QE's first route was essentially complete, it had a (satisfying) ending.

>>2514838
Except that Carmina is best girl.
>>
>>2515466
That could have been the best ending
>>
>>2515039
Wait, the demo linked above has a complete route? It seems to end abruptly right after you lift the Planck Bulkhead and realize you have to go to the other wing. Did I end up going into a non-completed route? Or did I miss an early ending somewhere?
>>
>>2515818
It's been a while since I played and I have brain damage so I don't precisely remember the point you're talking about, but if you used the beta tester Polish breakfast food code, there is an end to Gabby's route. And you can't get onto the other (extremely unfinished) route without using a specific, very easy-to-guess code.
>>
Embric is awesome for a free game and I didn't mind the almost complete lack of combat. Just tooling around and finding all of the jokes and endings was fine.
>>
>>2515872
Are the codes publicly available?
>>
File: KEEgM.jpg (96 KB, 640x480)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>2514760
Oh man, is it time for another SaintBomber thread already? Feels like it was yesterday since the last one.
>it's been a year
WELP.

>>2515466
It has three endings. Well, it would have three endings, but one is completely gamebreakingly bugged. But it's easy enough to fix if you know what you're doing.

>>2515818
There's two possible answers. Either you played the older demo that was part of the Four Demo package he dropped off here a couple years ago, that was completed only up to the Archie's room, or when he showed up last year with the updated version in the OP looking for beta testers, you didn't sign up and get the code to keep on playing past the "demo" content.

>>2516779
They are not. I won't speak for anyone else, but I personally don't want to give out the code out of respect to SaintBomber. But you can give yourself the code by decrypting the game and poking your nose in the script. The tools are out there, it's pretty simple.
Which is what I did.
>>
>>2517179
I fob think I got the right ending for Lady Fal. Does going with Carmina first totally lock her out? Also, how do I get an Alice ending?
>>
>>2517194
Doing Carmina first locks out a number of things, including some Fal, Dwarf, and Alice endings.
>>
>>2517194
>>2517203
There USED to be a guide available that would walk you through the game in steps to experience all the content in one playthrough without locking anything out, but who knows if it'd be possible to find now.
>>
>>2517203
Oh, Madokami, seems I need to play it all again.
>>
>>2517211
I have an ancient copy of it on an old computer. I'll look for it.
>>
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1x3_9cWCMpCgdyiIiVNx4iIvOCfJMbKgfYOIz4zmSZVw/edit?hl=en&pli=1#heading=h.oot0j9xbixac
>>
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SLOM-GCB26Kn9lxfui7lMRpa9rZzuVw0EI0f29R5fEQ/edit

Here's a script of SB's pokemon game, Pokemon Lily.
>>
>>2516429
>almost complete lack of combat
I'd have preferred it if there was no combat, because when a fight kicked off, in ATB-style, I was totally unprepared and lost while I was trying to figure the system out. And because that was the first fight, many hours in, I hadn't saved once.

I never did finish it all because of that.
>>
>>2517957
Not to mention the fact that you can potentially trigger that first fight in the alleyway while you're still under leveled and get slaughtered.
>>
Best girls
>>
Embric is like Katawa Shoujo, good games that took a miracle to finish so let's cherish them.
>>
Alice and Carmina are best girl.
>>
I liked the spider girl. Did she ever have a complete route? I don't remember.
>>
>>2519447
She does, but I found it the hardest route to find. Details are in the walkthrough. It's also the saddest.
>>
>>2519455
She does? All I've gotten is for her to sell me stuff.
>>
I discovered this game last year and loved it. There so much content for a free game I don't even know how many endings there are. Gonna replay it now with the guide.

Duchess is best girl. Best protagonist of any game.
>>
>>2517901
If this comes true I will donate my soul to the yuri goddess.
>>
>>2517901
I only read through the first few pages and I already love it.
>>
File: 0.jpg (264 KB, 600x450)
264 KB
264 KB JPG
Oh, the memories. Overflowing, like a broken dam.

I still remember when I played Carmina's route...I was all giddy. And the jokes and innuendos throughout the game are still very dear to me, specially RPG's and fantasy novel's references. Saintbomber discovered RA Salvatore and Lovecraft to me –and someone left "The Dunwich Horror" abandoned on a bench a few months after I finished the game!– and rekindled my affection towards board games.

Most importantly, it made me laugh. This week I'm playing this awesome game again, since I've been feeling a bit down lately. As a side note, Gretel was adorable. I kind of remember some of the lines of the game:

The Duchess (to Alice): "Since Gretel wants to become a strategist, I let her use the castle's library. She's already finished 'Game of Thrones'. I hope that doesn't make her too ambitious!"

Anons, give it a try. And Saintbomber, you occasional lurker, I miss you.
>>
Saintbomber come back and finish QuantEngl!
>>
>>2516779
I won't tell them to you directly, but I think you can find them in the QE bug reports.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DsE-iUXcU_szFyqNGab0tByTg5YrfXLBZ9ogPkJQQKE/edit
>>
>>2521104
I forgot how fun his comments were. Damn, I miss testing that game.
>>
>>2519422
>Katawa Shoujo
>good
I'm tired of this meme.
>>
>>2517901
>Professor Yuri: A Pokemon professor who got her start in Sinnoh, and is well connected to Prof. Oak's old-boy network through Prof. Rowan. Despite being married to a teacher in Sinnoh(?) she makes no bones about surrounding herself in a collection of beautiful girls, whom she tends to spend her grant money on in lavish gifts and clothing. Her somewhat lascivious tendencies have blinded her to the nature of some of her girls, however, as she has a budding hacker team forming more or less under her nose, that is going to cut her League funding if she isn't careful. (And she's not.)
>Worse, she hasn't even noticed that all of her starter Pokemon are high-IV, hidden ability females, rarest of the rare. She's happy about it though.

It's /u/ in pokemon professor form.
>>
>>2514838
Patrician. Carminafags need not apply.
>>
File: buddhistmagic.png (562 KB, 885x672)
562 KB
562 KB PNG
>>2521104
I loved Buddhist Magic. It's a spoof of MTG, but very SB-like. I really hope he returns!
>>
>>2525582
I think it depends on whether or not we have enough vagina to summon him.
>>
File: ProfileGloria.png (16 KB, 200x300)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
Oh shit, a SaintBomber thread!
Right around the time I usually get back into writing for my new-year's resolution!
(which is, by the way, to finish a video game, like it has been every year since 2008. Fuck)
>>
>>2526814
Oops. Forgot the name field.
I'm pretty much ready to take the training wheels off Quantum entanglement and make it publicly available in hopes of someone finishing the art for it.
That's what eventually worked for Embric, after all.
>>
>>2526814
>>2526816
Welcome back!
>>
>>2526816
Saint Bomber's back from the dead!

Played Embric right when I was getting into to Yuri, thank you for all the laughs and tears!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=
>>
File: duchess shocked 2.png (2 KB, 96x96)
2 KB
2 KB PNG
>>2526816
Oh. My god. It's going to happen.
I gotta apologize. I told Stanislav I was a beta tester when I didn't actually sign up, played through the rest of the game, found a bunch of bugs, and didn't actually log any because I thought it was dead.
>>
>>2526820
We recorded a ton of bugs last year so they might've been found already, anyway.
>>
>>2526820
Well, tell me about a bug you found, and BOOM. clear-conscience city.
Or at least, clear-conscience underground research institution where you may only believe your conscience is clear because the narrative made you believe that.
>>
>>2526814
Mind blown, welcome back Sempai
>>
>>2517901
>https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SLOM-GCB26Kn9lxfui7lMRpa9rZzuVw0EI0f29R5fEQ/edit

but which Gen of pokemon? I'm guessing Sinnoh?
>>
File: PkMnErikasama.jpg (2.76 MB, 1413x2000)
2.76 MB
2.76 MB JPG
>>2526839
I designed it with Gen 4 assets in mind, but honestly anything would be fine. It's probably doomed to stay a script, though.
My original stories have more work priority than fan-fiction in the best case scenario, and a cease-and-desist in the worst.

Also, the Alola games announced the regional differences thing moments after I theorized it for Lily, which made my take on it feel like a rip-off, so I chickened out.
>>
>>2526849
Go to sleep dude.
>>
>>2526816
I just wanted to say thank you for making Embric. I love it!
>>
File: Spoiler Image (54 KB, 326x162)
54 KB
54 KB PNG
>>2526826
I'll take you up on that. I can recall two small bugs that probably have no chance of being on the Google Doc, and one gigantic game breaking bug that is on the doc but to prove my sincerity I'll post how I fixed it.
1) This pool of blood in Lee Utilities (025, 007) has it's priority set to Same as Characters, so it blocks movement and prevents getting to the person beyond. It needs to be set to Below Characters.
2) This barrel in Stronghold (019, 009) has it's priority set to Below Characters, so the player can't interact with it as intended. It needs to be set to Same as Characters. I was absolutely giddy when I realized what you did with the Stronghold, by the way. That was fantastic.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (167 KB, 1428x693)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
>>2526826
>>2527212
3) The last is the softlock that's in the Google Doc. It's caused simply 'HCRX-Complted' being set. It's a suprisingly simple fix. In Space Prison, Director Gainan has an extra Event Page (4) that looks for 'HCRX-Complted' to be set. Because this page exists, it takes precedence over Event Page 2 which looks for Fuck the Spells, causing that event to never trigger.
The result is that after speaking to Ba'aloth, the player is plopped down behind Gainan and nothing happens, but they can wander down the stairs to trigger the event that would normally happen if they had not viewed all the HCRX skits. This causes THAT route to play out (with some missing dialogue because both routes are effectively set) until the player is forced to head back up to the Space Prison to find the note. But because 'HCRX-Complted' is still set, Gainan stands in the way, effectively preventing the rest of the script from playing out, causing the softlock.
The only thing that needs to be done to fix that entire mess, is to simply delete Event Page 4 from Gainan in the Space Prison. Honestly, it's silly having both Page 2 and 4 at the same time anyway, since they're essentially looking for the same thing. 'Fuck the Spells' only gets set because 'HCRX-Complted' is set.

BONUS: Marine is set to the Office Blouse at this point because you accidentally called to subtract 1 from the 'Marine Clothes' variable in the script for Final Barrier Event Page 2 in Secret Passage, when I guess you meant to add 1 instead. I think it would cause the same bug because since Marine would be wearing her helmet during the following cutscene in The Long Elevator, while Gabby wouldn't be. Neither of them are wearing helmets when that script is called.
BONUS: The elevator in Space Prison has the wrong graphic set when 'Fuck the Spells' is set, displaying Marine on it, when it should be empty.
>>
>>2527215
Ah shit. Mucked up my spoilers. Oh well, at least everything that should be covered up is covered up.
>>
File: PlzDontBullyTheJanitor.png (434 KB, 1100x733)
434 KB
434 KB PNG
>>2527218
Well done. I absolve you in the name of DuchessLove.
This is pretty much what happens when you only work on a game in 2-months spurts every year or so.
>>
File: chiyohappy.gif (52 KB, 212x150)
52 KB
52 KB GIF
>>2527232
>I absolve you
>>
File: embric.png (38 KB, 641x481)
38 KB
38 KB PNG
Any news of your other projects, SB?
>>
File: LegionScreen02.png (340 KB, 829x661)
340 KB
340 KB PNG
>>2527335
I'm giving Quantum Entanglement a couple of playthroughs at the moment, to see how close it is to a 1.0 release. It could just be the mood I'm in, but I'm considering just releasing it to the public and not trying to fuck with distribution and such.

The Legion Rests has a PILE of script done for it, but the graphics are kind of a let-down, and I kind of want to hold out for art for it. It's a good story, and I want it to look good too, but programming it with default resources is a bummer.

Orthrus is dead-dead-dead, but Orthrus 2 lives on in the form of 14 scripted episodes of... something. Game? Web-Novel? I have no idea yet. It's about a team of retired magical girls that get bought out by a holding company.

I've been kicking around Embric sequels and prequels since Embric, and I can't get anywhere with them.

My current passion is a story about a bastardess noble who is coerced into running a fief, but obligated to provide a certain amount of human suffering to feed to her evil monarch, who has a deal with their local satan-king. She's a dedicated punch-clock villain with a conscience.
>>
>>2527451
I don't know how much you've improved it since the around of beta testing over a year ago, but it was still pretty buggy. Releasing it in that state might be unwise.
>>
>>2527465
Buggy, no art, no second route, but as playable as it's going to get for a while, I suspect. It ain't pretty, but it won't cost anything, either.

Embric was in a pretty similar boat, back in the day. I'm hoping it gets enough interest to warrant a Quantum Entanglement Deluxe down the line.
>>
>>2527474
I'm sure a bunch of us would gladly go through and test it again if you wanted us to help find bugs.
>>
>>2527232
No offense but the art quality has went downhill huh.
>>
File: CutinZahakiIsABaddass.png (28 KB, 640x480)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
>>2527498
When you consider what I'm working with normally? Hard to say.

>>2527478
Perhaps I'll call it a version0.99 open beta.
>>
>>2527451
>I'm considering just releasing it to the public and not trying to fuck with distribution and such.
Why not at least itch.io?
Also, any plans for Five Witches?
>>
I had a notification from the googledoc and now I see this thread. Holy shit, it's been a year.

>>2527232
>>2527498
Oh fuck, that's my drawing. I'm sorry for the QUALITY but drawing is not my forte as you see.
>>
>>2527828
I think it's plenty cute. Thank you for your work.
>>
>>2527451
>My current passion is a story about a bastardess noble who is coerced into running a fief, but obligated to provide a certain amount of human suffering to feed to her evil monarch, who has a deal with their local satan-king. She's a dedicated punch-clock villain with a conscience.
That sounds interesting. Evil yuri is so rare.
>>
>>2527828
I, for one, adore it, hence the save ...last year.
One day, perhaps I'll put it in the manual under "Check everything for ROFLs"

>>2527523
Itch.io looks more promising than MEGA at least.
I keep coming back to 5Witches, but I just want to write more about Countess Huxey, then I remember that I wrote that intro after a huge messy break-up and get a lot less excited about finishing it.
One day I'll have the emotional calluses to look back at that game and do something more with it, I hope.
>>
>>2527474
>Embric was in a pretty similar boat, back in the day.
You released Embric in a buggy state, with only one route? Huh. The things you learn.
>>
>>2527523
>Why not at least itch.io?
That's not a half bad idea. SB should throw Embric up there too.
Unless...huh. I don't think RPGM2k3 was available in the west back then, which would mean he probably used an translated pirate version, which I suppose would make it against tos to even ask for donations.
Well that sucks.
>>
I'm finally getting around to playing Embric for the first time. I'm mad that I didn't play this sooner. I am still not sure who I like the best, besides the Duchess, she's great.
>>
>>2529811
You are allowed to like the Duchess the best. That is a valid answer.
Also I'm kind of surprised at how dead this thread is. Especially after saintbomber himself showed up.
>>
>>2529826
/u/ has been filled with newfags the past few years, ever since it entered the Shitrus and Koreaboo era. Most newfags will never try out Embric due to the deceptively mediocre western art. Oldfags like I myself avoided Embric for half a year when it first came out due to the exact same reason, and the fact that 99.99% western devs are shit. If I hadn't been drunk that day and downloaded the game for shit and giggles, I'd have continued to miss out on one of the best written yuri of all time. I don't trust anons on the internet proclaiming something is great.
>>
>>2529811
Duchess is the best. As for romantic interests, I like Alice the most, but Carmina hands down has the best emotional scene with Duchess.
>>
>>2529882
>>2529826
Not much new stuff is in this thread. It wasnt like previous threads were new things were put in the thread for people to work on.
>bugs
Yeah, many anons already worked on that last thread. They even used emails iirc. Many anons are probably just lurking. You know, just the "oh, okay" Saitama.jpeg state when browsing the thread
>>
>>2529826
Last thread had a couple of betas for us to test. If that happens again, it'll be a lot busier. I'm hopeful!
>>
Gentle bump.
>>
Fuuuck, i've had embric on my backlog forever, it's just so uncomfy playing VNs at a desk.

I have two questions though.

Is the elf attainable?
Does she wear pantsu
>>
File: Ondine-surprise.png (547 KB, 800x600)
547 KB
547 KB PNG
>>2534052
In Soviet Underdark, Elf attains you!

It isn't much of a VN though, if that helps?
It's more of an overdesigned talk-to-everyone simulator.
Reward your suspicion, and ignore the adventurers.
>>
>>2534212
Over-designed talk-to-everyone simulators are the best kind of talk-to-everyone simulators.
That's no knife, that's a pocket-saw.
>>
>>2534212
I've been meaning to replay the Carmina endings again.
>>
I remember seeing some fan art comics for Embric. Does anyone have that?
>>
>>2534212

I-I meant the tsundere blonde one
>>
This has to be one of the weirdest games I've ever played. Anyone else got that feeling?
>>
>>2534400
Not only can you get her, but you can get her in multiple ways. Even as part of other endings that don't focus on her!
>>
File: FalTsun256.png (48 KB, 320x240)
48 KB
48 KB PNG
>>2534400
>tsundere
I'd love to say that double dubs cannot lie, but I mean this picture exists.
>>
How much would I have to pay you to get MoN finished this year, saint? No joke.
>>
>>2534455
To quit my job, get my BS expenses paid so I can just sit down and finish it?
$15k.
It's only February. 11 months of solid work, I could probably even be out of beta, assuming I could get some reliable commission artists.
Some Volunteers would stretch the budget even further.
I've even got some half-finished scripts I could dig up.
>>
File: MarquessPromo.png (314 KB, 467x672)
314 KB
314 KB PNG
>>2534469
Forgot my pic.
I still go back to the Marquess notes every now and then.
Grettel is very close to my heart, and I love her interplay with Lache. (which won't be as massively ham-fisted as it is in the demo)
Cordellia's route is a beast, however, and needs a more powerful engine to make it work.

I have several skilled, dedicated editors now, so the dialog won't drag as much. I've got several new iterations of D&D under my belt (I can't wait to make referential pathfinder jokes!) and a comfortable chair to work in.

With a deadline, I could probably even curb my crippling Megami Device addiction.
>>
File: faces1.png (2 KB, 96x96)
2 KB
2 KB PNG
>>2534478
Grettel is adorable.
>>
File: embric4.jpg (670 KB, 720x960)
670 KB
670 KB JPG
>>2534394
>>
>>2534469
SB, why don't you make a patreon or kickstarter so everyone can help funding?
>>
>>2535060
But then everyone will know about his games and we won't be special anymore.
...But I'd still donate a few dollars.
>>
>>2526816
That would be wonderful. I usually only lurk here but just want to thank you so much for Embric.
>>
>>2535086
Embric needs more exposure. It's a good "game", and it's a shame that it's not more well known.
>>
>>2535103
It's a legitimate game, not a VN. Why put game in a quotation marks?
>>
>>2535104
It's pretty much a VN.
The only real difference is that you're not navigating menus to choose your next action.
>>
>>2535134
I have to agree with this anon. I wouldn't call this a game, just like I wouldn't call Lonely Wolf Treat a game, or possibly even Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea. All three are made in RPGMaker, and have combat, but the real focus is pretty much running around experiencing the story. They're VNs at heart, despite not looking like them.
>>
>>2535134
>>2535166
I think I'd completely disagree, it's an adventure game essentially, you pick up items, use items, or talk to people to make progress. Hell you could call it a puzzle game in a sense. I think VN's main attribute is that it keeps going as long as you keep turning the "page" even if it leads to a bad end. You can get stuck in this game if you are trying to finish a particular story and don't know what to do. It reminds me much much more of an adventure game in most aspects.
Adventure games also tend to have tons of story and often have alternate endings and it doesn't make them VNs at heart. I mean unless you consider any game with a focus on story a VN at heart, then that's a bit arbitrary.
>>
>>2535214
I didn't even think of it that way, honestly.
>>
File: embric5.jpg (505 KB, 720x960)
505 KB
505 KB JPG
>>2535051
>>
File: EmbricTrap3.jpg (546 KB, 720x960)
546 KB
546 KB JPG
I like to call Embric a Pixel Drama. Somewhere between a VN and an adventure game.
But it being hard to categorize is fun too.

>>2535060
Patreon is growing on me.
I may look into it when I have more time.

>>2535086
/u/ will always get top billing in my special thanks. It's my heart's home.
>>
File: EmbricTrap4.jpg (519 KB, 720x960)
519 KB
519 KB JPG
>>2535252
>>
File: EmbricTrap5.jpg (566 KB, 720x960)
566 KB
566 KB JPG
>>2535252
And the hard to find 5th chapter.
>>
>>2535252
>embric trap
>trap

i'd be careful with that title if i were you. /u/ is the wrong board to shill dick surprises
>>
>>2535273
I think it's pretty obvious the title isn't referring to that kind of trap.
>>
>>2535273
Too late to rename it now, the comic is 8 years old.
>>
>>2535273
>then anon was the newfag
It's okay anon, you gotta stop thinking in retard terms sometime.
>>
>>2535214
This.
>>
>>2535134
>>2535166
I have friend who refused to play Embric just because it's not a VN. He's a lazy fuck who tried to play it based on my reccomendation, but gave up after an hour, saying it takes too much effort choosing where to go, what item to interact with, etc. He just want a VN where he could read the text passively and occasionally make a choice.

From that, I definitely don't consider Embric a VN.
>>
>>2535273
How new are you, jesus.
>>
I asked this in the other thread, but I'll probably get more of an answer here.

Do the items from the back alley (Cathay Perfume and Stilettos) do anything?
>>
>>2535860
Nope, they were intended to be more expanded Carmina and Louni events, but they never made it off the drawing board.
Embric went through a lot of changes from concept to implementation.

In the end, the decision on which one to keep is entirely vanity on the Duchess' part.
>>
>>2535295
>8 years old
You make me feel old, onee-sama ;~;

>>2535473
I call it an embriclike.
>>
>>2535879
Darn, I was hoping there was more game left.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (74 KB, 660x520)
74 KB
74 KB PNG
>>2535913
Alas, it is finite.
But don't give up until the final boss!
And the "Ultimate Bath." That's actually my favorite ending.
>>
>>2536026
I haven't gotten this one!
>>
File: nereid256.png (17 KB, 320x240)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>>2536026
My favourite end is Nereid's.
>>
>>2536034
Is her ending the one where she's stuck in an unfortunate time loop where they are never truly together or is there another happier one?
>>
>>2536035
Yes. Except during what can effectively be called the epilogue sequence she breaks out of the loop.
>>
>>2534403
You clearly haven't heard of LSD or Seaman then.
>>
>>2536704
Is Embric weirder than Yume Nikki?
Maybe if girls liking girls is weird.
>>
I wish the Natural 20 ending never existed. Seems like a bad trade off,
>Waaaah, I want my waifu to be real!
>But she's already real, she just has a different name.
>SHE'S NOT A MAID!
>Saintbomber: Don't worry, she'll be real and everyone else's waifus won't be!
Saintbomber, what the fuck
>>
File: Azraela de Fleur.png (757 KB, 515x2102)
757 KB
757 KB PNG
>>2536766
And the devil ex machina is pretty bad. You had such a good thing with all the foreshadowing, why'd you throw that away?
>>
>>2536766
I prefer to think of it as all the Duchess' waifus being real, and Embric being fake.
>>
>>2536805
while assassinating Louni's character by making her the bitch maid what drugged us?
>>
>>2536805
No, the Natural 20 ending has an Embric in it as well as an Alice.
>>
>>2536805
You didn't forget about the expansion pack's True End did you?
>>
>>2535273
No big deal, it's just a schlong.
>>
File: Stratty.png (4 KB, 90x90)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
>>2536811
This one is mostly art resources failing me, but that is an interesting interpretation that I hadn't considered.
But I have not yet begun to truly assassinate Louni's character. She has a huge role in the metaplot of Embric/Marquess.

>>2536814
>>2536817
>Forget?
Maybe a little bit, yeah. In my defense, it has been a while.
That said, the real/fake thing gets away from me from time to time, given the prophetic nature of the game, and the existence of sentient dream-versions of these character that persist in Tierra's realized world.

Is anyone interested in this? I could drop some notes if there's interest.
I'm not interested in defending a game I wrote over 10 years ago, but it's been a while since I jammed on the Nat20 ending.
>>
>>2536908
>I could drop some notes
But wouldn't that be spoiling what you have planned?
>>
>>2536914
A bit.
But Marquess is mostly about Grettel and Cordie, so it mostly goes on in the background of a game that is at least a year away, in the best case scenario of /u/ magically wishing my bills away.

On the other hand, I've made shocking amounts of headway on 5 Witches in the last 3 days, mostly thanks to >>2527523 bringing it up.
It would seem that talking about this stuff has a tendency to make me dig up the files again.
>>
>>2536903
you belong on /d/, not /u/
>>
>>2536733
It is weird
>>
File: alucard.png (769 B, 50x96)
769 B
769 B PNG
>>2536908
I'm interested in this.
>>
>>2536908
I didn't mind the Nat 20 ending at all. In a dream a lot of things can happen. I would be very interested in those notes!

>>2536929
The one with the sisters and countess Huxey in the faraway castle? Are we still going to be able to hop dimensions?
>>
>>2536908
>Is anyone interested in this?
Welcome back SB, and I'm definitely interested! If you don't mind me asking, what were your plans for Leaving Arise? I know you were torn about it feeling like another Embric, but it was the most interesting to me because I have a massive elf fetish.
>>
>>2538084
Kinda off-topic but I've never understand the fascination for elves. Aren't they just human with pointy ears? At least with other humanoid creatures such as vampires with their blood-sucking, werewolflves with their transforming, etc. have enough major distiction that can explain people's interest.
>>
>>2538101
Traditionally, Elves are supposed to be the very definition of beauty. But you're right, they're just pretty humans with pointy ears. Even the long lives and different way of life aren't much of a hook.
Maybe it's their similarity to humans that's the hook? I dunno.
>>
File: Stratovarius.png (344 KB, 657x459)
344 KB
344 KB PNG
Okay, here goes.
First of all, the Natural 20 ending is one of 7 'true endings' I wrote for Embric as I was bringing the project to a close.
All of them were various takes on what was going on with the Duchess, her dreams and the people in them. Most of them are terrible, and some of them are still hidden in dummy events throughout the game.
>>
File: EcinaceaDefend.png (1 KB, 144x34)
1 KB
1 KB PNG
>>2538332
I chose Nat20 because to me, it was the closest to a true "Duchess" route.
Alice and Gizmod kind of lucked out in the post-fight material, because they are, chronologically, the first two important characters you meet, and by the time you finally get to Alice (Because HOLY CRAP the intro is so long; what was I thinking?) the ending was running way too long.

I regret that now, because without confirmation (and some really regrettable decisions on art resources) of a lot of assumptions get about who is real and who is not. Louni was originally the generic kung-fu girl in the RPG maker defaults, and I got lazy and used that for "Young Louni" in the embric scene, despite using an edit of the very same face for the Young Duchess' maid.

Everyone is real.
The Duchess has the gift of prophesy.
The drugs she's on in her childhood send this power spiraling out of control.
All the endings in the game are threads of possibility she sees.
Now for the interesting stuff.
3 other entities happen upon the Duchess in her prophetic dream state.
>Tierra, a roaming devil, happens upon her dreams while trolling for whatever passes for booty for her and shacks up in the Duchess' dream space.
>Carmina, an astral travelling dark elf happens upon her and gets locked in place due to her own coincidental role in the Duchess' later life.
>And a terrible, wall-licker of an eldritch horror ALSO finds the duchess, and inserts itself into her story as innocuously as it can manage. (but like any good mary-sue, cannot resist the urge to give itself an anime hair-color)
>>
File: tierra.png (524 KB, 1024x768)
524 KB
524 KB PNG
Between the 4 of them, they create a stable space where all of their astral bodies/spirits/writing-mass-of-existential-darkness-from-which-all-light-appears-as-a-pale-yellow-speck-in-the-distance can comfortably live together and start a 4-way jam session about the fate of the world.
>Tierra, for her part, is the only one who wants to take control of it, so she's the last boss. She doesn't much care about the real world, because it's just another plane of existence to her.
>Carmina, tasting the loneliness of her eventual fate, drops her pride and laches on to the Duchess, binding their fates together in an act of rebellion against what she views as her doom.
>Ecinacea/Tsograleeg is largely happy to be herself, writhing in the darkness, until the Duchess shows up and starts making requirements of her. That's when the elder creature realizes it has a masochistic streak, and decides to follow the Duchess as long as she exists, occasionally offering a hand up towards timeless immortality out of morbid facination.
>Then something new formed when the Duchess' gift of prophesy set its eyes on Louni Quickfingers at her hypothetically strongest state.

Being an adventuring rogue, one of her goals is to max out her intelligence skill. With an intelligence WAY beyond any sensible human maximum, she got very confused when she couldn't outsmart some NPC noble.
Eventually, she figured out that she was a figment of the Duchess' imagination, and decided to do something about it.
By linking up with Vecnathrax in a safe play-space where no one dies for long, she eventually interprets the Dread Lord's plan, which is an over-complicated mess of cosmic powers aligning to give Louni the power she needs to plane-walk out of the Duchess' dreamscape and into the real world.
The key there is that Vecnathrax is the sexy she-lich version of Louni that has used her infinite time to multi-class into wizard.
>>
File: older_cordie.png (518 KB, 1024x768)
518 KB
518 KB PNG
>>2538339
Oh yeah, hypothetical spoilers. Oops.

One of the struggles I've been having writing Marquess of Notoriety is that I want to tell more Duchess stories, and the Duchess is a HUGE screen-hog in Grettel's story. So I'm stuck trying to decide whether to make Catherine the 3rd route of MoN (turning a huge time commitment into a Suikoden-3 sized hot mess) or dumping Marquess' original plan in favor of a more Duchess-focused project that continues to tell the story of a main-character who has a working cheat-sheet on how her fate is going to unfold.
There are a lot of really cool ways I can think of to play a functionally omniscient character with a couple of monkey-wrenches thrown in, (Fal, who is kind of unwinnable, and Vecnathrax/Louni, who knows most of what the Duchess does.)
The trouble is that I'm an amateur programmer with no start-up capital drawing this out in default sprites and stick-figures, programming between shifts at work.
So I've been working small projects to get better where I can, chasing Marquess of Notoriety like one of those dreams where no matter how far you run, that thing you're running towards never gets any closer. (Which was pretty much the inspiration for Quantum Entanglement.)
>>
File: a sign.png (53 KB, 830x289)
53 KB
53 KB PNG
>see rpgmaker thread in /v/, asking if anyone actually likes them
>two posts back to back post embric
>check /u/
>saintbomber thread
It was a SIGN.
>>
File: chiyo shocked.png (54 KB, 500x500)
54 KB
54 KB PNG
>>2538339
>those last two sentences
what
I don't ... WHAT
>>
>>2538339
Fucking endgame DnD. Always so fantastic
>>
>>2538332
Can you please at some point write out an explanation of everything and a description of all endings? I have no idea what Nat20 is.
>>
>>2538355
Endings are listed in order from top left to bottom right.
It's worth noting in advance, getting Carmina's endings changes a LOT, and locks out several endings. I'll be noting them with a *

Nereid Ending - something of a speed-bump in the path to the Ultimate Bath ending, this path eventually finds our hero schlicking on top of a high tower as noisily as possible.
Alice Elope - tied to the betrayal ending and the TEADLT stuff. If you betray the awesome fellowship enough, you'll eventually find the commander's drop-box near the Volcano of evil.
*Alice (Glitch)- Post TEADLT. Defeat 999 anti-paladins, then tell Embric and everyone he knows they can fuck right back off to adventuring, you'll be going home. Notably, this is the version you get if you have NOT completed Carmina's events.
Carmina (Gwenyr) - One of two endings you get following Carmina's path. "I want to be by her side." gets you here.
Louni (Empire) - Louni's normal ending.
Carmina (Forever Carmina) - The Carmina ending you get with "I want her to be by my side."
Elstwhere (Goratra) - Post TEADLT. Tell Embric you'll be fucking off to Elstwhere instead of marrying anyone he knows, and steal his dark-elf.
Louni ('s real hair color) - Defeat TEADLT and Marry Louni. What could possibly go wrong?
Kumoda (Let's go eat Grettel!) - The ending that probably needs its own FAQ. Can't be arsed right now.
Fal (Ditch ending) - One of two worst-case scenarios obtainable through the magic of FAL-VISION. When you get the opportunity, simply leave Duke Thermin's birthday party and obtain an ending where Fal gets what SHE wants for a change.
Betrayal (Villains with boring hobbies) - Give in to temptation in the TEADLT event.
*Marry Fal (Get?)- Complete Fal's story line.
Choosing Embric (but why would you do that?) - Still technically a Yuri ending depending on your interpretation of who Embric is.
>>
Fal Gives In - Fal's normal ending that gets completely waylaid by Carmina's ending. Notably gets you the "Pervy Elf Fancier" title. I like to think of the Duchess as the strawberry ice-cream in an elven neapolitan.
Huraine (Dorcas left out in the cold) - Attempt to resurrect Huraine without stealing Louni and the Good Dwarf's hearts. It doesn't go well.
*Dwarf (Normal, tragic) - The Dwarf Normal ending.
Brown-Hair Duchess - The first of the final ending paths. Ditch TEADLT mid-quest and break the cycle.
Huraine (Fal becomes one with herself) - Resurrect Huraine with Louni and the Good Dwarf in your lesbian bull-pen. Embrace omni-sexuality in its most permissive state.
Ultimate Bathing Experience - Take every single bath available, and Ecinacea will lead you to the three "Challenge Baths" you must defeat in order to unlock the ultimate bathing experience. I still wish I could have gotten art for this one, it's my favorite ending.
Iron Duchess of Wulfhammer Pass - The Dwarf ending Post-Carmina. Dwarven and Dark-Elven engineering combine.
Natural 20 - Tied to the Sovereign Oak. Once you have 16 or so endings under your belt (they don't have to be different endings, just credit rolls) and have met all the Zany NPCs the game has to offer, take the Golden Box-Fruit to Purog'rahmar's Tomb and watch the fireworks. Talking to everyone after the big reveal is where you get all the big secrets.
>>
>>2538380
This is too much to take in, and I've only gotten like half of those. Ugh, Carmina blocked me out of many it seems. Why don't you write a guide sometime?
>>
>>2538405
There used to be this big guide on google docs, wonder if it's still available somewhere.
>>
>>2538405
There actually is one floating around. I believe it was discussed earlier in the thread even.
>>
>>2538405
>>2538407
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1x3_9cWCMpCgdyiIiVNx4iIvOCfJMbKgfYOIz4zmSZVw/edit#heading=h.4uc8luj5rg1s
>>
>>2538411
How do I read this color code? They say to do green first but they ask have green and some go to yellow then switch back to green later in the same quest.
>>
Where do I get the golden box fruit anyway?
>>
File: Sovereign Oak.jpg (82 KB, 660x523)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>2538424
Keep track of the tree with the old man next to it.
it changes periodically, and eventually coughs out a macguffin.
>>
File: AlmostEverything.jpg (85 KB, 660x523)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
Also, I don't know how often this advice gets doled out, but the Duchess has a lot to say about very nearly everything, including individual trees.
>>
>>2538339
>>2538339
Y'know, I was fully convinced that Ba'aloth was Ecinacea in Quantum Entanglement simply because of how you handled the final area. The layout, the references, what Ba'aloth says during the elevator ride, and the fact that Gabby sees a maid.
Except I had completely forgotten what Ecinacea's eldritch name was and upon double-checking found out I was totally wrong.
Oh well.
>>
>>2538595
No no, you're totally right.
>>
File: duchess unsure.png (3 KB, 96x96)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
>>2538603
But.. the names..
I feel weird as fuck using a Duchess reaction image when directed at you but it's also the best image for the job.
>>
>>2538605
Cultures speak different languages.
Castle Wulfhammer, lost to time and space and upside down to boot has no way to communicate names to the people who found it.
The stronghold has a couple of notes on the researchers having trouble deciphering the language. Gainan says that they called it Ba'aloth. (he's surprised to find out it is a she, even.)
>>
>>2538611
Okay, but you'd think Ba'aloth would have given her correct n-- no wait, a being like that wouldn't even care. Yay I'm dumb.
>>
I obviously need to replay Embric. I think all that shit in Quantum Entanglement went over my head.
>>
>>2538614
QE spoilers
Dumb? Perish the thought. I'm glad anyone got it at all. I was worried that it was way too obtuse a reference.
One day I want to get back to QE so I can finish up the Duchess ending. (She's secreted away where Carmina's cell used to be.)
>>
>>2538623
Oh my god THAT'S why there's a barrier there!
>>
>>2538337
>>2538339
>>2538342
Okay wait let me get this straight:
Vecnathrax is actually a girl.
Vecnathrax is also Louni, but not the real Louni, instead it's one potential future Louni that exists only in the Duchess' drug-addled prophetic dreams.
Vecnathrax helps Louni literally walk out of the prophecies and into real life.
Presumebly in the distant past if enough time passes for her to start forgetting things as Vec.
This Louni eventually becomes Vecnathrax.
Puts plans in motion to pull Louni out of the Duchess' drug-addled prophetic dreams.
A stable time loop begins?

The first thing that comes to mind when putting this together is Final Fantasy with the whole Chaos/Garland thing. Chaos exists because Garland exists. Vecnathrax exists because Louni exists.
The second thing that comes to mind is what happens when the real Louni starts figuring out these plans and gets the power required to break out of the dream and into real life... in real life?
>>
File: EvilRobot.png (97 KB, 560x455)
97 KB
97 KB PNG
>>2538629
Wow, nailed it.
For the record, Final Fantasy was the third RPG I ever played. I've been fond of the Garland loop since.

As to your second hypothosis, there's no reason for me to assume you aren't Louni trying to get hints on how to get written into the real world by interrogating me on 4chan, so no can do.
I'm on to you, Louni.
>>
File: busted.png (5 KB, 96x96)
5 KB
5 KB PNG
>>2538636
Was worth a shot.
>>
>>2538337
>>Tierra, a roaming devil, happens upon her dreams while trolling for whatever passes for booty for her and shacks up in the Duchess' dream space.
>>Carmina, an astral travelling dark elf happens upon her and gets locked in place due to her own coincidental role in the Duchess' later life.
>>And a terrible, wall-licker of an eldritch horror ALSO finds the duchess, and inserts itself into her story as innocuously as it can manage. (but like any good mary-sue, cannot resist the urge to give itself an anime hair-color)
I forget her name, but what about the girl from the other adventuring party - the one that kills you for realsies if you fuck with the lever on top of the bath tower? Wasn't she also a being from outside the prophetic dream?
>>
I just finished the final ending. Please answer these questions for me if you can.

So in the first Dreamscape Alice is really Ember, and in the second she's Embric? What's real? And then she shows up post credits too after the second Dreamscape?
Why does Louni look different in the second Dreamscape? In a post above, SB posted about how she wasn't actually real, but trying to escape the Duchess's dreams, but she's totally real outside the Dreamscape. What's going on?
>>
>>2539241
>I forget her name, but what about the girl from the other adventuring party - the one that kills you for realsies if you fuck with the lever on top of the bath tower? Wasn't she also a being from outside the prophetic dream?
I just played this, and it seems so to me.
>>
File: duchxalc.jpg (220 KB, 450x600)
220 KB
220 KB JPG
>>2539260
The Eladrin from the Skyfire sisterhood is probably a random encounter. Those happen a lot in D&D.

>>2539258
I will try to answer your question succinctly.
I encourage you to come up with your own answer, but here is how I look at it.

Every character that shows up in the game has a real-life counterpart that is largely the same.
Embric/Ember/Alice is something of a special case because the Duchess focuses so hard on them.
When she's in the waterfall dungeon, she happens upon -Her- Alice, who the prophesy baded on a person she's never met, so the Duchess had no basis for how Alice would perform. This normally isn't a problem (Bunny, most of the dwarves, the peasants and Elza are similar cases).
However, Alice has read all of the Duchess' save files, heard all of her descriptions of the endings she got, and has been part of the Duchess' journey from the very beginning, as such, the dream/prophesy had to account for someone who had just as much knowledge about the dream as Carmina, Tsoggy, Tierra and the like, and so something between the real Alice and what she wanted Embric to be became Alice, Or 'Ember' as she named herself.
Her explanation is nebulous, because she was effectively born yesterday.
>>
>>2539264
>spoilers
But... She was Ember after awakening the first time and Embric after awakening the second time. And there's an Alice after the second awakening too, what I assume to be much later in the post-credits? Both an Embric and and Alice exist? Her dreams didn't affect the real world, did they?

Also, could you answer the Luoni stuff for me too, please?
>>
>>2539269
I'm not actually sure about what you mean by the second dreamscape.

Also, Louni's character portrait is different because I wanted her to look significantly younger.
Dwarfs and Elves would not have aged significantly between Greyghast's fall and the game proper.
Louni and Embric are Human, so they and the Duchess are significantly older.
Louni's just a teen when she knocks over her first King.
>>
>>2539287
I think he means the "second" time you enter Purog'rahmar's Tomb. Until the Sovereign Oak grows you can only get the That Will Be All ending from there. Once the oak grows and you get the macguffin, you have access to Natural 20. With That Will Be All, Embric and Alice are the same person in Ember, but with Natural 20 they end up being their own people again.

I think. It's been a while.
>>
>>2539309
Yes, that is what I meant. Did the Dreamscape somehow affect the outside or something?
>>
>>2539309
>>2539333
Given that I'm still having trouble following what you're saying here, I encourage you to come up with your own interpretation.

Why should creators have control of how you view the worlds they create?
>>
>>2538380
So which one is the 'true end' in the deluxe edition that I've heard about? Or does such a thing not exist?
>>
>>2539342
"That Will Be All" always seemed like a fake-out ending to me, with Natural 20 being the true re-awakening into the real world.
>>
>>2539336
If you'd still like to try to understand, read >>2539343 and what I'm writing next.
After awakening the first time you enter the tomb, there is no Alice or Embric, there is just Ember.
After going back to sleep, going to the tomb, and awakening again, there is both Embric and Alice.
Was the first awakening not real, or did the time after the Duchess went back into the Dreamscape affect the real world?
>>
>>2539347
Ah, I begin to understand now.

I'm sorry if this frustrates you, but I don't have a stance on that.
I don't believe in cannon, after all, save for in Charles Barkley's Shut up and Jam Gaiden, which is firmly established as such.
>>
>>2539379
I agree, only warmongers like duke Thermin believe in cannon.

>>2539342
In MoN the duchess is away in her mecha-suit with the dwarves, so in my understanding, after waking up from her dream, she recreated the events that had lead up to the Iron Duchess+ ending. I like to think that's because she will live the longest in that ending. And with Carmina, the best girl.
>>
>>2539416
This would also fit with what SB said about Quantum Entanglement earlier. (>>2538623
)
>>
File: hurb.png (270 KB, 680x522)
270 KB
270 KB PNG
Is Hurb an eldritch abomination in this dreamscape too, or is he just the embodiment of the worst parts of /tg/?
>>
Is real Duchess hair and Louni real hair the same color.
>>
Also, how is Louni pronounced?
>>
>>2542306
Speaking of, just why does Catherine have different hair colors in the dream/real worlds?
>>
>>2542537
Maybe she desires to be blonde like Arugula and Knockersdale? It also functions as an easy way to show that one is different from the other.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (123 KB, 900x339)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>2539416
This comment got me on a 4-hour binge-re-read of irritability. (Pic related, spoilered for dude presence)

>>2540952
Pretty sure Hurb is a regular abomination. He's one of the four aspects of current /tg/, though.

>>2542306
I don't think it was, but that's my new headcannon.

>>2542385
It's Cathayan, so all non-Cathayan pronunciations are incorrect. My particular mispronunciation is something like "Low-Nee." But she doesn't mind.
This is, notably why Fal calls her Quickfingers, despite knowing it is just a lewd pseudonym.

>>2542537
>>2542558
I encourage your interpretation.
It's also worth noting that Duchess and Arugula used the same sprite for a VERY long time during development.
(But truth be told, Alice was an Izayoi Sakuya sprite for a long time, too.)
>>
>>2542783
Wait, Quickfingers isn't really part of her name or title? Is it ever mentioned where it came from?
>>
>>2542783
>I don't think it was, but that's my new headcannon.
I dunno, SB. I know you're big on the whole "your own interpretation" thing, but they seem like pretty different colors to me. Real Duchess is very brunette and Lounie is pretty redhead, except in her facepic, where it's this dirty blonde. Doesn't match the sprites or artwork at all.

>"Low-Nee"
Huh. And all this time I've been saying Loonie.
Bloody mess, that's gonna be hard to break.
>>
>>2542790
Conversely, I'm very colorblind.
And your pronunciation is fine. The Lou part is functionally identical to the Lou in Louis or Louise. Don't break it on my account.
Now Fal, on the other hand, is very strict about the way her name is pronounced.
>>
>>2542795
>very colorblind
Oh. Well then, I guess that explains that.
>>
>>2542804
It was actually the problem that stopped me cold on Orthrus.
>>
>>2542790
I thought I could recall Duchie having reddish hair. My bad, I'll replay those endings.
>>
File: Image3.png (102 KB, 491x345)
102 KB
102 KB PNG
>>2542811
Nope. My bad. On taking another look, I find both characters are pretty inconsistent.
Lounie's sprite and artwork have red hair and blue eyes, while the facepic has dirty blonde hair and green eyes.
Real Duchess has brown hair in both her child and adult facepics, but has brown hair in her child sprite, and red hair in her adult sprite. Both sprites and the adult facepic have blue eyes, but the child facepic has brown eyes.
>>
Saint you should kickstart Masqe. I'm sure most people on /u/ would support you.
>>
Happy DuchessLove Day!
>>
>>2538611
>upside down
wow
WOW!
That penny took a long time to drop.
>>
>>2546865
Oops, got the bumple.
>>
Does the chef and kitchen area ever do anything?
>>
File: 5witchesShame.jpg (59 KB, 560x455)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
5 Witches continues to develop despite my efforts on getting Quantum Entanglement playable.

Question for the thread: How dumb is one of the characters developing yuri-themed psychic powers by engaging romantically with other psychics, and progress in said chapter based on the use of said Psychic powers?
Ex: Telilipathy, Telezportation, etc. Asking for a friend.

>>2548732
He gives you a tip for Carmina, and is somehow miraculously immune to Huraine's curse, otherwise he just sasses you.
So, no?
>>
>>2549096
Sounds like they could potentially be manipulative, like using the other psychic girls just to mimic their powers and use them for her own purposes. Then again, you can't control your own feelings. And what may start as something for selfish reasons can become genuine...
>>
>>2549096
>How dumb is one of the characters developing yuri-themed psychic powers by engaging romantically with other psychics, and progress in said chapter based on the use of said Psychic powers?

If Ryuka can develop precognitive mahjong powers by having Toki nuzzle her thighs with her face to store psychic energy in them, then any sort of yuri psychic sharing is possible.
>>
File: 1507455622120.jpg (56 KB, 1280x720)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>2549096
>yuri-themed psychic powers
That sounds something Chitose would have. I approve.
>>
File: DO36zLzVoAAtqsV.jpg (142 KB, 1200x694)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>>2549096
>After decades of research on gaydar, scientists have discovered new forms of yuri psychic powers.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.