[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/u/ - Yuri

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 53 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

File: panic4.jpg (59 KB, 1200x900)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
The nuns are asleep, let us have a tea party.

Discuss your favorite teas, your favorite classical compositions, and all things in which us senpai must be familiar with to lead our underclassmen along the correct path.

talk about the generic things in which are commonly featured as traits for your our favorite 2d lesbians
>>
File: DF0ncRjUAAAN7K7.png (466 KB, 809x510)
466 KB
466 KB PNG
Pubic announcement before this dies: Build bridges, not walls. Monogamy's for the cool girls.
>>
I'm listening to Bartok's second violin concerto and drinking a lovely sencha tea from Kagoshima.
I really recommend this: https://www.o-cha.com/organic-kirishima-sencha.html?category_id=163

Sitting in seiza is kind of uncomfortable, but feels very rewarding~
>>
Had some ginseng tea before bed.
>>2533677
You get used to seiza pretty quickly, it's nice to put a pillow down or something if you're relaxing though. I used to have to do it for hours at a time so it doesn't bother me anymore.
>>
Tea is for straight sluts, real dykes drink coffee
>>
>tfw you actually like Pachelbel's Canon
>>
>>2533680
Nice try Cocoa, but everyone knows you're a siscon
>>
File: 1513129048510.png (163 KB, 382x368)
163 KB
163 KB PNG
>Landwhale homo waito piggus doing seiza
>>
>>2533841
Pretty sure only Amerifats are, well, commonly fat, and that doesn't restrict to the dykes. European and Asian dykes I've personally met are regular cuties. It's especially hard to find an Asian dyke above 55kg; they're mostly tiny 42-50 kg packages.

Regarding seiza, I'm Asian myself and think it's a medieval torturing bullshit. It's even more cringy to see westerners willingly do this outside of obligatory ceremonies.
>>
File: 1512739223077.jpg (66 KB, 700x513)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>2533841
>>2533908
>It's even more cringy to see westerners willingly do this outside of obligatory ceremonies
>>
>>2533914
Women doing physically harmful practices just to comply with society's definition of beauty disgust me. That ranges from seiza to high heels to corset, to foot-binding to stretching your lips with a dinner plate or elongating your neck with metal rings.

It's not difficult to rationally research which action will negatively affect your blood flow, muscles, bones, skin and stop doing it. Have some intergrity. It's easy to see how dumb other cultures' practices are, yet people keep being blinded to their own.
>>
>>2533914
I’m Korean and I think it’s cute. It’d be cute to bring a pretty white girl home and have her sit in seiza in front of my parents.
>>
>>2533908
>its hard to find asian dykes above 55kg
isn't morishima like really fat?

for seiza though, is there a difference between the one seen in animus and the one martial arts force you to do? I had to take it for years as a kid and they always made us sit seiza and i never thought it was that painful.
>>
>>2533931
hard =/= non-existent. It's hard to find an Asian who don't eat rice, but they do exist.

And no, not as far as I'm aware of.

The thing with seiza is that it's fine to sit for 10-15 min for pre- and post- martial art practice sessions, or ceremonies. The sexism comes in when men can freely sit cross-leggeg outside of those time because it's uncomfortable as heck, but women are expected to continue that pose to preserve "properness". There's a reason seiza is used as a punishment for students. Sitting like that in the hallway for an hour and your legs are all pins and needles.
>>
>>2533931
>isn't morishima like really fat?
She's on the chubby side, but not landwhale fat
>>
File: 15069833203828.jpg (135 KB, 1280x720)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
>>2533908
Do you think Chise's cute?
>>
I do think it's pretty sexy when a woman wearing tabi socks crosses her big toes while sitting seiza style, though.
>>
>>2533960
Yeah, not as much as the lizard though.
>>
File: Ns93cgz.jpg (471 KB, 2237x1600)
471 KB
471 KB JPG
C-can a kouhai join in?
Drinking Basilur's raspberry and rosehip right now (https://www.basilurtea.co.uk/productdisplay/raspberry-rosehip-tea-bags-10), and link is my favourite classical piece. I'm an elegantly forlorn imouto, not the typically naive kind. When will a non-generic good enough onee-sama come sweep me off my feet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-pVz2LTakM
>>
File: big ablionese titty.jpg (33 KB, 317x395)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>2533962
Sure but she's taken since 7,ojusama. So get on that wedding kimono.
>>
Now this thread feels like that manga about yuri cafe. I like it
>>
File deleted.
>>2533961
That is a learnt attraction. You can sexualize pretty much anything if it is presented in an appealing way, e.g. associating it with a pretty girl. For example the foot-binding practice in China, people literally deformed women's feet in order to make it a stump as small as a fist, and men went crazy for it back then, praising its sexiness in countless literature.

Pic is the foot of the current surviving Chinese women of this practice. Real sexy.
>>
>>2534037
>pic
What the fuck?!
>>
>>2534037
I understand the dislike, lets all sit more comfortably now and talk about brighter things
>>
>>2534041
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foot_binding
>>
File: 1498241927516.jpg (302 KB, 1500x844)
302 KB
302 KB JPG
I must say, I've never been much of a fan of the "prince" archetype.
I don't mind if 1 person takes the traditionally "male" role and is the bread winner or such while one is the wife. But I'm not a fan where the girl just sits there and the prince is supposed to do everything. Hikari's relationship is pretty boring, however even something like nagisa and etoire is a bit more enjoyable because its not like nagisa is just sitting there putting her faith in shizuma and letting shizuma do everything. Nagisa is out being a great onee-sama too and actually helping out.
though it would have been better with nagisa and tamao.
>>
Are there any anime lesbians who drink crappy powdered tea like I do?
>>
>>2534090
No, too much sugar.
>>
>>2534072
>the prince is supposed to do everything
It's very biologically expensive for women to become pregnant and breastfeeding the young, that's why the males of most species are the ones who have to build the "nest" and find food to pay their equal share in reproduction. But of course, leave it to the men to think that means "men do everything, women just sit there" to feel superior about themselves. That twisted perception became romanticized in all the fairy tale romances, which only highlight men's actions. You don't see such bullshit in books written by women; most shoujo for example always make it a point that both the feMC and her suitor are on equal footing when it came to getting shit done and achieving final success, rather than skewing to either gender.

I'm a fan of the prince archetype, because I don't associate it with the presence of a useless damsel. Fate is a great prince, and we all know it's Nanoha who is the head of the house. Ange is a great prince, but her Princess is the one who she has to follow. Etc. That's how you do power balance. I agree with what you said about Hikari and Nagisa though. Shizuma/Nagisa a best.
>>
>>2534102
>most shoujo aren't like that
we've been reading very different genres of shoujo then. because nearly all shoujo manga i've read are "random self insert girl surrounded by men who end up doing everything for her while she gets abused by all of them" more or less.

The equal footing thing seems to actually be more of a shounen romance thing rather than a shoujo romance one/
>>
>>2534113
gotta agree with this anon. Shoujo romances are rape fests that are written by women for women to show that women love being sexually dominated. Just look at the Twilight and 50 Shades of Grey phenomenon, self insert girls who are taken and become total submissives for top alpha mega rich dudes.

I've seen more guys wanting actual relationship duty equality than girls who want to be catered like princesses.
>>
File: 1505318161048.jpg (162 KB, 576x814)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
Nuns are asleep, post handholding.
>>
>>2534113
You really have been reading a different kind of shoujo. Let's just list some of the most famous titles:

- Sailor Moon: girl and her friends are heroes protecting the earth, the suitor only help them out here and there

- Glass Mask: girl working hard to become the best actress, her suitor is a secret admirer that only help her out in some financial situations

- Red River: tactical genius girl was transported into the past and singlehandedly saved the country from enemies and helped the prince become the king

- Basara: girl masqueraded as her dead twin brother and sinnglehandedly amassed a rebellion army and command them to destroy the evil king, suitor is the king's son who she defeated multiple times

- 7 Seeds: clumsy gifl got selected in a frozen human experiment against her will, waking up in a dystopian future and strive to survive, suitor is a useless eye candy

- Hanayori: girl is hardworking and feisty, helping the arrogant rich boys to become better people and preserving their friendship

- Inuyasha: girl is an action hero as much as her suitor, has her own fair share of youkai kills

- Hajime is No.1: girl's journey to become a professional boyband's manager to feed all of her little siblings, suitors are useless pretty boys who don't do anything

- Fullmoon wo Sagashite: dying girl fought with her illness to become a singer, suitor is a shinigami pretty much can't do anything but watch her work for her dream

- Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne: girl is secret vigilante suitor is an enemy villain

- Card Captor Sakura: magical girl protecting the world, suitor is just a sidekick

There are plenty more, from wildwest cowgirl to female James Oliver to Egyptian politician. All of the top selling don't have useless damsel in distress feMC; the majority of generic shoujo also only feature a proactive girl doing something. Are YOU sure you haven't been mistaking seinen with shoujo?
>>
>>2534267
I assumed we were talking about romance specifically.
>>
>>2533923
>>2534037
What are the health effects of seiza?
>>
>>2534268
the second the romance becomes the central point/focus in a shoujo, the heroine loses all her IQ and becomes self destructive for an abusive guy
>>
>>2533976
I feel self-conscious about my lacking knowledge of music. I enjoy more or less high-brow cinema and literature, but I have difficulty getting into similarly snobby music (and most popular music is boring). I know at least the basics of how to analyze the structures of film and writing, but as I don't play an instrument, I don't have access to that way of thinking about music and I end up feeling lost.

I recently read Thomas Mann's (who is more /cm/ than /u/) Doktor Faustus, in which the main character takes Schoenberg's place in the history of classical music by inventing twelve-tone serialism. I struggled to keep up with the music talk but enjoyed the descriptions of the fictional compositions, trying to undo Beethoven's 9th and all. When I looked up the real compositions that served as models for the ones in the novel, I couldn't get anything out of them aside from a general sense of unpleasantness. Well, Alban Berg's Violin Concerto is an awe-inspiring mix of beauty and ugliness, but I feel like there's so much more there and I lack the language to grasp it. I know I jumped in the deep end, but it's not like I can understand more conventional classical music at a level much deeper than "pretty", "dramatic" and "I think I heard that melody already".

So do I have to learn to play the piano or give up my dream of being a well-rounded oneesama?
>>
>>2534037
That foot binding was such an unbelievable atrocious crap. Imagine pain for the whole life, being mutilated, almost unable to walk. One of the most evil customs.
>>
I just drink manually brewed local tea and tried manually brewed coffee for now, not as good as you guys I guess

And, can I still be an oneesan when I'm almost 26 ?
>>
>>2534401
I still don't know how to brew my own tea, even powdered tea is beyond my limits.

I have to go to tea shops to get my fix.
>>
I've only tried green tea before. It was ok. A little spicy.

My favorite piano piece is chopin's raindrop prelude. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaUX-BAaiFQ
>>
File: 1515265878434.jpg (238 KB, 1920x1080)
238 KB
238 KB JPG
Black tea is the best tea, but recently I've gotten more into green tea and didn't expect such variety of it, it's also a shame quality matcha costs such exorbitant prices. By the way genmaicha is fucking weird but tastes good.
>>
File: 1517585687147.jpg (63 KB, 669x909)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>2534487
>I take it like I take my women
>>
>>2533651
I'm trying so hard to like tea. I tried most brands available in my shitty third world country but everything taste like dirty water. I think I'm not refined enough.

Lemon grass tea made with the dried leaves cut from my garden it's great though. Wish I could make it every day but my lemon grass doesn't grow fast enough.
>>
>>2534521
Make sure you are using good water and the correct temperature and time for the type of tea you're making. It can make a pretty big difference, but maybe your country just doesn't produce good tea.
>>
Harney & Sons Classic Hot Cinnamon Spice Tea

is decent. You can get it on Amazon.
>>
Which suits an oneesama best, green or black tea?
>>
>>2535467
Green, of course.
>>
>>2535467
Gween all the way.
>>
File: comfy izetta.jpg (23 KB, 400x225)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
Is this /u/ cafe where we pretend to be ojousama on private academy adn do yuri things to each other?
>>
>>2535541
No, just a discussion about tea and fine music.
>>
>>2535541
I just wanted thread for general things relation to yuri that might not be exactly yuri, but knowledge of said things are integral for our enjoyment and understanding of our favorite lesbian onee-samas.
and random banter
>>
>>2534508
Straight?
>>
File: sips tea.jpg (421 KB, 1200x1080)
421 KB
421 KB JPG
I don't normally drink tea (I sometimes have a cup of Earl Grey, but that's it), but I've been listening to Messiaen in these last days, and some Prokofiev this morning. Might throw in some Mussorgsky this afternoon, unless my parents want to listen to something else (small seaside house problems, luckily it's only a bunch of weeks for holidays).

>>2534370
>Thomas Mann
I'm reading a collection of some of his short stories right now anon, would have never expected someone in here to be reading him as well, although you're probably from 8gag so it's not weird you're reading him in particular actually.
>>2535541
>private academy and do yuri things to each other?
I wrote a huge ass blogpost (which I deleted just to write again!), but I think I'm better off giving a short and direct explanation on it: all-girls catholic high schools are awful.
It's nothing like in my chinese cartoons. Most of the girls are afraid of you, and those sluts will demonise you. You're bound to get either bullied or ignored (I told them I was going to kiss and force myself on whoever discriminated me for being a lesbian, which got me two kisses in the three years I spent there). When you compare shit like that to being with a few guys, and knowing that even if all the girls are straight, they don't mind you being around, all-girls school are fucking shit. And it's not like there are no cute dykes to take in as kouhais in mixed schools, you just have to make them come out and give them all your love!
>>
>>2535594
Straight, until they get wet. Just like spaghetti.
>>
>>2535467
Black. Only turbonerds prefer green over black.
>>
File: Vu3sDKt.png (251 KB, 590x643)
251 KB
251 KB PNG
>>2535596
>>
File: 34975777.jpg (474 KB, 600x800)
474 KB
474 KB JPG
>>2535596
>you're probably from 8gag
I'm not. Are they big fans of Thomas Mann over there?

I read Death in Venice as a teenager, possibly as part of a school project, and was sold. It's one of the first pieces of gay fiction I ever read, which may be one of the reasons I'm fine with unhappy ends in my yuri. Which of his short stories do you like?
>>
>>2535720
>I'm not.
Well, never mind that then. I doubt they even know who Mann was, I just thought you were because of the filename, and Mann is german and he liked both Wagner and Nietzsche so memenazis might have thought something right (at last) and decided to read him.
>Which of his short stories do you like?
Only read Herr Friedemann so far, I'm several pages into The Joker and it's not as good as the previous one, but I'm liking it.
>>2535718
I didn't really expect it to be like that honestly. I just expected to be treated normally like in a mixed school, but without any men I could have gotten into fights with. It didn't really work I guess.
>>
>>2535797
Do you get into fights with men often?
>>
>>2533793
Hum! Plesbian!
>>
>>2535853
I've avoiding fights for the longest of time now, but when I was in middle/high school I used to do kickboxing (now I'm a refined ojou-sama and have found myself a more fitting sport; fencing) and I'd get involved in any sort of ruse that went around, besides picking up fights on my own with the boys that tried to pick up the girls I liked. Normally the "fights" were interchanging of a couple of hits and an eventual kick, nothing to speak of, but sometimes I got really mad and got several people injured that way.
I got kicked out from that school when I broke some guy's rib while beating the fuck out of him because of how mad I was, since I had seen him kissing some girl I really liked and had been making advances to. But the slut was actually his girlfriend, and I was unaware they were together because she had never told me, even if I kept telling her I wanted to be with her.

I used to get along with a couple of guys as well, but it was a trivial friendship over video games.
>>
File: 20017870_big_p2.jpg (275 KB, 890x786)
275 KB
275 KB JPG
>>2535797
One of the interesting things about Mann is how his early intellectual influences and personal politics could have easily led him to become a fascist, but instead he started moving to the left after WWI and fled Germany when the Nazis took power. However, he never abandoned Nietzsche* and Wagner's influence, so all the stuff about decline, disease, myths and mysticism stay in his work right next to the democratic humanism. The tension makes the last few chapters of Doktor Faustus one of the most stunning experiences I've ever had reading a book.

*not actually a fascist, but fascists like(d) him.
>>
File: 27583963_p0.png (279 KB, 700x523)
279 KB
279 KB PNG
>>2535983
Also, Michiru isn't really presented as an oneesama figure in Sailor Moon, but she's someone I've admired ever since I first saw her. There's nothing more elegant than talent, beauty and hidden pain.
>>
>>2535959
whoah, and I thought I was a bitch for making a pregnant girl cry. you were a fucking psycho.

I preferred all girls desu, had to put up with way less male adolescent bullshit that way. catholic schools are the norm here though, so it was probably a more laidback atmosphere.
>>
>type classical music in youtube
>end up with a mix of idolmaster, tweeny tod, and les miserables
>>
>>2535983
Yeah, I know about him, although I had never read him before. Most of the people that associated themselves with fascism and had a similar ideological background were either brainlets or had not fully understood the ideologies they were coming from (or both, like, for example, Heidegger). Mann has very particular views, so far I'm using Herr Friedemann as my sole example of his ideology, but it shows how he mixes his influences from both Nietzsche and Schopenhauer in some of the most rational and well-thought ways possible. lil' Friedemann's way of thought regarding enjoyment and happiness reminded me a lot of myself and how much I enjoy simple activities such as lying down under a tree while talking to someone or just going to sleep after a long day.

>>2536033
I didn't consider what I was doing was wrong. I thought that by doing that I was asserting dominance or reigning over them or some dumb shit. I was really unaware of what I was doing, since I just kept doing that because of how much I enjoyed it (particularly the fighting, but also the part in which I was convinced the girls would like me for doing that), and honestly, if as a man, you're unable to defend yourself from one angry lesbian, you shouldn't spread your genes.
>>
File: 1516214182539.png (152 KB, 331x453)
152 KB
152 KB PNG
>>2533651
>Drinking tea
>>
File: snicker.jpg (97 KB, 500x338)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>2536242
t. the beta male who got beat up by a lesbian.
>>
Yeah, let's not bring this shit into /u/ please.
>>
>>2536242
>as a bisexual woman
ew. what are you doing here? Be gone breeder.
>>
>>2536242
>hilarious rant after being offended by an offhand joke

straight outta tumblr
>>
>>2536242
>bishit
please leave
>>
>>2536262
>>>/lbgt/
>>
>>2536262
you're the fragile one, jesus christ.
your post belongs in /lgbt/, not /u/

man this thread was not a good idea....
eventually personal politics were gonna clash
>>
>>2536242
>>2536262
>A bislut feminist comes to /u/ to defend the honour of a heterosexual male.

This bait is so obvious it hurts.
>>
>>2536082
anon sounds lika a mannish bulldyke
>>
>>2536269
now this is the proper 4chan response

more of these types of quick retorts and less tumblr posts plz
>>
So how about that tea, then?

I like green tea, but it's kind of a pain to get the water to that 70 Celsius sweet spot. Is there a good way of eyeballing it?
>>
>>2536281
wut... there's a perfect temperature for tea?

nigga, i just boil water until it steams. Then the tea start seapin
>>
>>2536281
Not that I know. I got myself a kettle with adjustable temp selection, but because high-quality green tea is difficult to find, I end up using it less often than I'd like to. Good darjeelings are so much easier to find.
>>
>>2536283
You can make black tea like that, but green is better if you don't boil the water.
>>
>>2536281
For green tea, when it simmers I pour the water into the teapot for a minute, then poor the water into my teacups to preheat them. While the water is in the teacups, I measure my tea leaves into the teapot, then pour the water back in for the infusion. I think it's usually around 75c by then.

>>2536283
It depends on the type of tea. For black tea and orange teas, boiling water is okay, but for green tea it depends on how much sunlight the leaves grew in. Tea grown in the shade should be brewed at 50~60c, while tea grown in the sun should be brewed at 70~80c.
>>
>>2536284
>high-quality green tea
are we talking about japanese matcha here? Because that is quality. They come in very small cans, available in Japanese grocery stores, are in powder form, put that shit in some hot water and BAM delicious green tea.

I even bought the actual japanese style whisk and bowl to make green tea traditionally and it creates lots of nice froth if you like that kinda thing

also a nice thing about matcha is that if you mix maybe 2 or 3 teaspoons of it into vanilla ice cream, you can make green tea ice cream very easily.
>>
>>2536289
Nah, I'd be happy with any decent green tea, but it's pretty much impossible to find in air-sealed packages where I am. Green tea leaves deteriorate really fast when they're not packed right.
>>
What a fascinating thread.

Carry on.
>>
>>2533651
who else here yuri /ck/?

a long time ago when Strawberry Panic debuted on youtube, I decided to try making fruit sandwiches after seeing Shizuma pack some. Never heard of fruit sandwiches, never tried fruit sandwiches, but just got out some white bread, spread butter on the sides, sliced strawberry, kiwi, banana, slap that together...

it was alright.
>>
>>2536299
yuri /ck/ part 2:

I was crazy about Rule of Rose and hosted a Let's Play party at my house with my friends. To fit the mood of the game, I made scones and other british type of baked treats for everyone (because in the game, those are health items). It was a cute idea. My scones were not that great tasting tho... my first time making them.
>>
>>2536287
>>2536288

What does it say about me that I can't tell the taste or quality of green tea by the water temperature? All I know is if you put in too much of the tea, it tastes bad.
>>
>>2536308
It probably means the tea or water you're using isn't very good. Have you ever tasted really good tea from a tea house before?
>>
>>2536312
no.....

If a tea tastes weird, I just drink it while having a piece of hard candy in my mouth. That usually solves every bitter tea issue.
>>
>>2536307
Aww that sounds cute. So which character from the game did you and your friends have a crush on?
>>
what kind of daily /fa/ does /u/ oneesans like? and who else yuri /fa/?
>>
>>2536320
lol, i'm the only gay one. My friends are straight and had no clue about the gayness in Rule of Rose. They just knew it was a horror title. My fav girl is a tie between Diana and Jennifer. Eleanor comes a close 2nd.
>>
>>2536322
what are we talking here? Supreme? Bape? Off-White? Palace? If we're talking sneakers, I can tell you all about the Jordan series. I know a couple Japanese only brands too.

if only there was a yuri show about streetwear considering that Japan has one of the best fashion scenes/streetwear cultures in the world
>>
>>2536322
I like to wear korean style stuff, cute skirts and sweaters
>>
>>2536324
Anything you like anon, like what your daily wear or things related to that. Can sometimes cross to /cgl/ territory too

>>2536325
nice taste anon, korean stuff looks pretty feminine and cute

also long hair or short hair?
>>
>>2536323
It feels like everyone has a crush on Diana. Somehow, my fav gal is Wendy.
>>
>>2536354
because she's the pretty one, and with red hair to boot. And that dominating personality. Lethal
>>
>>2536355
But Wendy is so cute and sweet and yet she is the real monarch behind everything who probably had more dominance than Diana. Also, she is a misunderstood lesbian! I really wanted to give her a hug when she was looking at Jennifer by the gate with those puppy eyes.
>>
>>2536368
to me, she was just too boring of a villain. That and she was the cliche trope of "the most innocent looking one is the culprit" of mystery stories.

Not a lot of interaction with her, the rest of the girls outshined her since they had to be. They were the red herrings.
>>
File: 1498107213072.jpg (341 KB, 800x800)
341 KB
341 KB JPG
Are suits proper onee-sama attire?
because I really like onee-samas in suits
>>
>>2536426
If you can pull it off.
>>
>>2536269
In terms of attitude, completely. But in appearance I look rather feminine, since I've never done purely muscular activities, so I'm not as buff as you would expect, and I take care in how I look and behave unless I'm alone at home. I never really cared about this until I was sixteen, so yeah for most of my life people saw me and thought I was a young man (not developing breasts until I was almost 15 helped a lot).

>>2536322
I have no idea about /fa/, but how I dress depends on the situation. If I'm going somewhere fancy, I wear a shirt with a tube skirt and one or two garments or just a suit (it depends on the length of my hair is at the moment as well, since I don't cut it very often), but if I'm just going out to pick up something to eat at the supermarket I normally wear either sports clothing (just a sports bra and shorts, maybe a t-shirt as well if it's cold) if I was planning to run or just an awful t-shirt and knee-long jean shorts, but if my hair is long I normally avoid the jean shorts since those two look disgusting together, and I wear tight jeans and a fancier t-shirt or even a long skirt, which is what I normally wear to college, or a blouse or a shirt instead.
For footwear I normally wear alpargatas, although they look awful, and I don't go with them outside unless I don't care about how I look or I am wearing a long skirt (like, from my waist to my feet in length) on, since they look alright with that. If I'm wearing tight jeans I normally pair it with either fancy sandals or pic related, and then I have proper shoes to go with the suit and I have an assortment of no-heels to high heels which I stole from my older sister (it's not like she can even tell they're missing) and have no idea how they're even called (they do look good on me though). I also wear flip flops, although they range from "just for the beach" to really fancy ones I rarely use.

I swear half of this thread is just me blogposting. Gonna stop I guess.
>>
>>2536475
Where are you situated geographically, out of curiosity?

I'm in jeans or trackies and t-shirt+shirt+hoodie 99% of the time because I'm fucking freezing. I want to try and start dressing more smartly but I just find it too cold usually. Should probably put on a little weight.

I did get a really nice cashmere jumper for my birthday and I know that shit is like a super insulator but then I fall into the trap of it seeming too nice to actually wear.
>>
>>2536498
>Where are you situated geographically, out of curiosity?
Currently passing my holidays in Uruguay, but I live in Argentina. The climate is the same really.

I don't really know about what to wear with cold weather honestly, I normally either look awful when it's cold or I just "freeze" (it doesn't go under 10C really, so yeah, it's tolerable).
First, avoid baggy jeans/cargo pants (same for sports clothes outside of actually using them for sports), and, if it's too cold, use thighs under tight jeans (I seriously don't know what else you would wear in the cold) so your butt doesn't freeze. Second, start getting stuff like sweaters (most look "alright" but there are some really good looking ones) and long sleeved t-shirts with long necks (or get yourself a nice scarf). And forget completely about hoodies. They're comfy, sure, but they have absolutely no place outside of your house if your plan is to look good.
Also, don't fall for the "fat saves you from the cold" meme. Look for thicker (cotton) shirts instead. They're normally more expensive (in my experience at least) but they save your tits from the cold.
You could get a pair of tall leather boots and use them with a jean if you want classy footwear as well, but I doubt this is relevant since everyone dresses like shit in winter anyway, and the snow will most likely damage them.
All this said, the best way to dress properly and with what you like, is wasting your time looking and clothes (at stores, magazines, online, it doesn't really matter) and buying them (or at least cheaper ones that look similar).
And, if you're not wearing the jumper because you don't think it looks good on you, nee-chan, you'll have to improve your self-esteem first.
>>
>>2536601
Haha, yeah, it hasn't been above 10C here since before October. Temps usually stay between 0 and 20 at least, nothing too extreme.
I pretty much exclusively wear skinny jeans these days anyway and I only see cargo pants on workmen, but I could probably stand to invest in a few nice sweaters and long sleeve t-shirts. I can't stand high necks on clothes, but I do have a bunch of scarves. (I also hate the wind on my face. Basically I hate being exposed to nature.)
I'm pretty much underweight atm, so I know it's contributing to my sensitivity to the cold. I also want to put on a little muscle for sports stuff so not precisely the "fat saves you from the cold" meme. I really should just shop more like you suggested.
Nah, the jumper looks well on me, it's the idea of it being too nice to wear because then it'll wear out. Like not using the good dishes for dinner.
>>
>>2536623
>Nah, the jumper looks well on me, it's the idea of it being too nice to wear because then it'll wear out.
Just use it for the occasions in which you want to dress fancy, but remember if you're going to any sort of social environment with other women, you should dress fancy.
To start working out, I'd recommend you begin walking fast (it makes you look dumb but it's very good exercise) to warm up, then proceed to doing some light muscular work with your legs and abdomen preferably after stretching. Ideally you repeat this again (maybe trotting instead) and stretch for a longer and third time once you're done. You should gradually up the time you spend walking and work towards jogging instead.
>>
>>2536307
I wish I had friends who like Yuri
>>
>>2536979
me too anon, but at that party, i was the only yuri fan lol
>>
>>2536979
me too anon
>>
What does an oneesama eat? You can't get very far with pastries and imouto nectar.
>>
>>2542596
>forgetting Kaa-chan milk
This is why you're starving
>>
>>2542596
tears of childhood friends
>>
>>2542596
Macaronis
>>
>>2542596
Probably things like fancy spaghetti while getting to show off their natural grace by never slurping or getting sauce anywhere
>>
>>2536475
So anon, you have no problem baring your tummy while shopping for groceries?
>>
>>2542645
My belly's a really good sight anon, mind you, but yeah, I have no problems with it showing.
>>
File: 1515457048182.jpg (46 KB, 485x403)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>2542596
I chew bubblegum and drink milk, and I'm all out of bubblegum.
>>
>>2542681
One could say that's a Bubblegum Crisis
>>
>>2542652
>a really good sight
It's a bit squishy but without cellulite, not flat and hard with cute bellybutton? now I sounded like chiya, sorry anon

That being said, I guess you like to wear crop tops almost all the time then?
>>
Drinking some Detox Tea and trying to figure out if Yuri LNs/WNs even exist. Fantasy Genre especially.
>>
>>2542852
There's a Strawberry Panic LN translated to English.
>>
>>2542852
There are some WNs on Narou/Nocturne if you can read Japanese. I don't know about LNs but I assume there would be too.
>>
File: ZpIw6jl.jpg (95 KB, 709x399)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>2542854
>>2542857
Was more inclined for Fantasy/Reincarnation/Summoning Genres but for Yuri. Not only does it seem they don't exist but it also seems like if they do exist they aren't translated.
During my search however, I have come across, and I say this extremely loosely yuri-like LN/WN; at most, half are boys/men who are turned into woman and then have a F/F relationship.
https://www.readlightnovel.org/category/yuri
Outside of this I can't find anything. Time for more tea though.
>>
>>2542861
Yeah, there are a number of genuine yuri (non-futa/genderbend) isekai/fantasy/reincarnation WNs, but they aren't translated.
>>
>>2542852
>detox
You know that's a meme, right? Your kidneys and liver are not there for decoration, and if you weren't properly releasing toxines you would already be in a hospital (and those detox whatever would just make it worse).
>>
>>2542874
Not the same Anon here but Detox; like you've said is a meme and its been just tossed around. The Detox Tea I drink is just extra herbs and bs like that. Also it doesn't hurt to sip a little to KEEP your kidney and liver healthy. Good lord did you ever get triggered Anon
>>
>>2542846
Neither really. I'm closer to having purely muscles but it's still not just a washing board, although I don't have a single drop of fat. Sadly, the fat is also lacking on my chest.
>That being said, I guess you like to wear crop tops almost all the time then?
I either dress properly or wear super casual clothes. Even if I don't mind my navel showing, I prefer to wear more conservative and less revealing clothes, which normally don't cut it for sports since they're too bothersome and get full of sweat, which is why I wear a sports bra with nothing over it.
>>
>>2542897
>still not just a washing board
Wow anon, I thought you were exaggerating when you said "it's a really good sight" , but now I believe you're speaking the truth

Don't worry anon, /u/ likes classy amd flatty oneesan too. especially one with nice midriff
>>
>>2542881
>Also it doesn't hurt to sip a little to KEEP your kidney and liver healthy.
I'm sorry but that doesn't work. Wanna keep your kidneys and liver healthy? Don't eat food with lots of grease, don't add extra salt to your food, don't eat sugars, eat veggies and fruits, go see a doctor to verify you have healthy levels of minerals and vitamins. A few random herb infusions you take from time to time won't do shit to keep healthy your internal organs.
>>
>>2543241
Why can't Americans drink water?
>>
>>2543716
Because they foolishly believe dumb ass diet fads. Taking nutrition advice from a burger is fucking laffable.
>>
>>2543718
burgers can be classy (and sometimes feminine) ojousan too
>>
>>2543718
Yep, I've seen burgers do "water fast"s before
>>
>>2543718
To be fair all countries believe dumb ass diet fads.

Just watch some anime if you want to watch some cute anime girls try stupid diets.
>>
File: 1505282880824.png (152 KB, 370x520)
152 KB
152 KB PNG
>>2542596
>>
Does any oneesan here wears glasses?

Bonus point for short neck-length hair.
>>
File: 1501843446722.png (305 KB, 685x901)
305 KB
305 KB PNG
>>2547303
I have some I wear when I want to look smart/cool or when I take a test to make myself feel intellectual.
I don't actually need them for everyday use though, just a sometimes thing because technically I can use it for certain situations and I got them for free.
i think they look good at least

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.