[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/u/ - Yuri

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 61 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: Lilymon Mimi digiegg.jpg (700 KB, 1422x800)
700 KB
700 KB JPG
Was discussing in the Dragon Ball thread, got of topic, and now here's DigiDykes.
>>
>>
File: Ami the hyper lesbian.jpg (3.09 MB, 1552x9350)
3.09 MB
3.09 MB JPG
>>
File: KarMi gayleaders.jpg (31 KB, 480x454)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>
>>
>>2576351
Meiko and Meicoomon are easily the worst part of Tri. OCs donotsteal who suck up all the screentime. The original Children feel more like secondary characters for their story and they're all around boring.
But funnily enough, it appears Mimi has thing for bland glasses girls, considering her attraction to Meiko and Miyako.
>>
>>2576460
Those are some fair points, maybe I just like her 'cause she hates herself like me? And has a real cute cat partner.
>Mimi has a thing for glasses girls
Now I want to read a fic where Sora notices this and tries to entice Mimi after stealing an old pair from Miyako, ending in Mimi getting all three girls to go on a date with her.
>>
File: 61156005_p0.png (407 KB, 881x950)
407 KB
407 KB PNG
>>2576487
Sora is super straight and a bit of a bitch really so I don't really like her for yuri.
Honestly I think Lilymon is the best girlfriend for Mimi. They have an interesting chemistry as far as Digimon partners go and are very close. Lilymon could also evolve into Rosemon to give Mimi a taste of her giant pair of rosebuds and even some bondage play.
>>
>>2576460
Meiko is bad, but I hated the original children in Tri, not even my nostalgia goggles can save them.
>>
>>
File: 1506738282579.png (1.77 MB, 1920x1080)
1.77 MB
1.77 MB PNG
>>
File: 1489436062361.jpg (217 KB, 1280x764)
217 KB
217 KB JPG
>>
File: 51028430_p0.jpg (191 KB, 900x1200)
191 KB
191 KB JPG
>>
File: 16471553.gif (85 KB, 700x780)
85 KB
85 KB GIF
>>
File: 11908610_m.gif (75 KB, 580x560)
75 KB
75 KB GIF
>>
Juri tops Ruki
>>
File: 435456777.jpg (37 KB, 435x342)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>
>>2576609
Disgusting
Renamon only
>>
Honestly I've shipped yuri with straighter girls, but I can understand not liking Sora for it. And Lilymon x Mimi is just an amazing ship. Best girl x Best mon.
>>
>>2576612
Why does one of them have a terribly drawn Pig?
>>
Why the fuck did they screw up the sequel to Cyber Sleuth? Why!?
>>
>>2577005
because it is Digimon, it is a franchise quite used to fuck everything.
>>
>>2576605
it's a bad characterization, they really acted more maturely in 02 being a good figure of "sempais"

But Tri gives them the same characterization that you would expect from a bad fanfic, including an agonizing MC who doubts himself and characters doubting without a real reason beyond "drama"

Meico is a horrible addition, it exists for general even more cheap ship-tease and have less time on screen to the Digimon.
>>
>>2577123
The ship tease makes me mad. I watch digimon to see cool monsters fighting, not for romance. And the ship tease in tri is fanfic-tier too.
>>
>>2577143
everything in Tri has fanfic quality, that put two Digimon deities without any real reason, it seems that a child would put in his fic.
Adventure has always had a fandom that only wants romance among children and without any digimon because they get in the way of their romance.

other seasons of Digimon have had moments and signs of romance, but they did not stop in history (Rosemon and Yoshino for example)
>>
File: SoraMimi.jpg (115 KB, 629x861)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>2577123
You know something is bad when it makes anything from 02 look good in comparison.

>>2577169
>that put two Digimon deities without any real reason
I still wonder what they're gonna do with this.

The first Tri movies were boring but I was willing to give them the benefit of the doubt, that the story was still surfacing. The fourth is actually my favourite despite its flaws (reboot being made useless, everyone can go Mega, etc) because it actually had the Children adventuring in the DigiWorld with their partners, Maki's backstory and it seemed the plot was finally happening with Yggdrasil.
Fifth movie ruined all that by having fucking nothing happening until the very end. Now there's only 1 movie to wrap up this mess and it's guaranteed to be a dissapointment.
>>
Tri is a huge shitshow. From how Crunchyroll decided to cut the movies into 4-5 'episodes' to how horrible the art style looks on the older digimon. Let's start with what the uck happened to the 02 children.Where the fuck are they? There was a shot of them falling at the start of the first movie, and the few times Gennai appeared as Digimon Kaiser Ken, but the are never mentioned by Kari or Takeru, their friends and classmates. Wouldn't the digidestined care about their 4 missing friends? Also, what the fuck was up with that Imperialdramon Black in Determination? Was it Ken and Davis's Wormmon and Veemon corrupted by Yggdrasil? Was it some clone/copy that was made by Gennai? Does it even matter what the fuck it was? Also, the thing where the teachers/government agents were past digidestined who's digimon became the Four Holy Beasts was stupid to me. Why did you have to explain where the Beasts came from? Especially since they're modeled after creatures from mythology, were there's a different creation story for each day of the week. And having the teachers be exes is also stupid. The time they wasted with the teachers backstory and the whole dumb government trying to research and fight Digimon could've been used to actually explain what the fuck is happening. Like, what was Alphamon doing destroying the city trying to get Meicoomon? Sure, it was explained I think that Alphamon worked for Yggdrasil and Yggy needs Meicoomon to desroy the world or something, but why was she just a silent destructive force instead of an actual personality trying to do her God's work and give some hints to what the fuck was happening. Why wasn't any villain given any character? Tri is tiresome. I might not even watch the last one, just probably think about how they won't give Mimi the girlfriend she deserves, and the Olympus XII fanfiction I'll never write.
>>
>>2577257
My guess is that Toei knows how unpopular 02 is with the fanbase so they tried hard to pretend it didn't happen. But in that case I don't know why they didn't simply retcon it rather than show the 02 kids at the beginning, evil!Gennai disguised as Ken for some reason and no one from the original group even mentioning them.
>>
>>2577230
>Now there's only 1 movie to wrap up this mess
I bet it's going to be rushed as fuck
>>
>>2577257
>Why did you have to explain where the Beasts came from? Especially since they're modeled after creatures from mythology, were there's a different creation story for each day of the week.
They're Digimon. With some exceptions like Apocalymon, pretty much all Digimon were originally eggs that climbed their way to their level. The Holy Beasts being created by absorbing other Digimon makes sense because they possess multiple DigiCores.

Bu yeah everything about the main plot doesn't make any sense. Alphamon and Jessmon are both Royal Knights yet one works for Yggdrasil and the other for Metastasis? Meikumon is Apocalymon reborn? Yggdrasil turned Gennai evil? Even with all the exposition Hackmon dumps every movie I can't make head or tails of it.
>>
>>2577301
I'd like to believe that the last movie will explain everything perfectly, but I know it won't happen
>>
>>2577297
Judging from the poster for it on Wikimon, it's gonna be more YamaTai shilling. I like Omnimon, but this is like the frigging seventh alternate form for this guy. Give some other digimon a chance, Toei!
>>2577301
It would make sense the HB's had to absorb some other digimon to reach their level. On the other hand, in the very first Digimon movie, which is canon according to the first Adventure season, Parrotmon just pops out of a giant digiegg. Though I think the only one it would make sense to just pop out of an egg like that is Huanglongmon.
>>
>>2577257
>>2577271
It wouldn't have been too hard to take out the 02 elements (02 kids, Kaiser, Imperialdramon, D3s). Tri then could've been presented as an alternate sequel to Adventure that retcons out 02.

Kinda like what Dragon Ball Super did to GT.
>>
>>2577335
I guess they didn't want to anger 02fags by saying that whole season didn't happen, but then go on to ignore everything from it except the timeskip it gave. There's probably someone out ther who thinks Davis and Ken will come out and save the day in the end.
>>
>>2577364
that's too optimistic, but technically that happened in movie 4 when Imperialdramon saved the day when Armageddon had kicked Omegamon's ass.

>>2577335
It's annoying how they treated the 02 guys, but Takeru and Hikari do not suffer any harm and they even have the damn D3s.
>>
>>2577323
Parrotmon is a weird case, but that was the very first animation of the franchise so the rules were not set into stone yet. Maybe the egg was some sort of transportation device for Parrotmon to arrive in the Real World.
>>
>>2577323
I'd kill for them to have used Mastemon instead of omegamon
>>
>>2577297
Not sure why they even bothered making 6 movies when almost nothing happens in most of them. Well-written and well-paced it could have made for 3 or maybe 4 movies. They should have just made it a TV series like it was planned.
>>
File: 56361384_p0.jpg (1.7 MB, 1200x1696)
1.7 MB
1.7 MB JPG
Did they ever explain why Mirei's mom lets her have two partner digimon?
>>
>>2577715
Because Mirei has two hands, but acts like she has more.
>>
Hey /u/, all this talk about how much tri sucks makes me want to watch some actually good Digimon. Which of the seasons are best for /u/ material and which ones do you personally think is the best season overall? I'll probably watch whatever's most suggested after I watch Adventure subbed for the first time, since I'm an Adventurefag.
>>
File: 53809801_p0.jpg (698 KB, 1000x919)
698 KB
698 KB JPG
>>2579806
Adventure is the best naturally, followed closely by Tamers. Frontier, Savers and the first half of Xross Wars are average. 02 and second half of Xross Wars are absurdly terrible.

As for /u/ material, there's almost none since they're shounen series so girls almost never get to do anything. The most blatant /u/ moment was the Roachmon episode in 02, in which Miyako has an Utena fantasy about Mimi. Other than that the most you'll get are strong friendship with female Digimon (Mimi/Palmon, Ruki/Renamon and Yoshino/Lilamon) and the Jogress moments between Kari and Miyako.
>>
>>
>>2579890
I thought I would probably be watching Tamers after Adventure. Though I'm a bit surprised to here Xros Wars is even half decent. Everything I saw of it was just off putting. And I expected as much on the /u/ front. Just gotta have my goggles on. Though it makes me wonder, what would you do if you could make a Digimon season? And what would you do to yuriify it?
>>
File: 67773281_p0.png (764 KB, 2146x2091)
764 KB
764 KB PNG
>>2580124
Besides making it a comedy-psychological drama, I'd give the girls important roles and strong personalities. Fuck it, I'd make the protagonist a twisted but gung-ho goggle girl who's not a dumbass and clearly a lesbian. The yuri will naturally follow.

Plot: Some dark-themed digimon opens a fucking hole in the sky and pulls in a bunch of teenagers in an attempt to groom his own army of teenagers to fight the current digidestined. He does this by pairing up digimon with weak personalities but high potential with a human and dumps them in a dangerous wasteland. If the pair survive this ordeal, they will naturally foster strong bonds, hence strengthening their friendship or whatever it it that makes a digimon stronger. Stockholmon then gathers these survivors and puts them in a boarding school for indoctrination and shit and now the series has no choice but to be yuri as we will follow the MC and her femalehumanoidmon in her all-girls school.

>1st arc: trauma bonding in the wasteland
>2nd arc: boarding school hijinks. begrudging friendships are started
>3rd arc: vs digidestined in the digital world - lose big time, near death experiences and "Don't leave me!" moments.
>4th arc: journey for powerups, cast begins to feel like a big family. leomon dies
>5th arc: rematch with digidestined in the real world. mc and the /u/ crew destroy Stockholmon with forbidden love so they can live happily ever after with their loved ones
>>
>>2577230
All I want is for Wizardmon to come back. Unpopular opinion I guess.
>>
>>2580160
That sounds pretty nice. A bit edgey, but it makes up for it with the possibility that MC-chan can get a Bancholilimon and we can have delinq/u/ents as the main dykes. And in my headcanon's I've had things like a million times more edgy
>Leomon dies
This is a bad meme and I hate it. But seriously, if your going to have a mentormon die to give MC-chan a reality shock, make it something other than Leomon. If it has to be a lion, make it Leormon.

>>2580167
I they brought Wizardmon back for tri, he would've been killed by Gennai or something stupid like that. He honestly dodged a bullet.
>>
>>2580167
Digimon killed in the real world are dead forever, so bringing them would involve some heavy bullshit like what happened with Myotismon. But I do wonder if the reboot also revived those Digimon. If they're going for a happy ending maybe they'll show Wizardmon and Leomon at the very end.
>>
>>2580454
Sometimes I wonder: what if we had a digimon series/game/whatever that is from the point of view of the digimon? It would probably be a bit harder to make it yuri (unless the main couple was human x digimon or digimon x digimon. Otherwise the human girls would get less focus), but I think it would be cool.
>>
File: 49232034_p0.jpg (144 KB, 500x500)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
>>2580657
There's the X-Evolution movie and Digimon World 4 for PS2, both had Digimon main characters and no humans.
If we made a series like that I would had it be centered around the female Digimon and their relationships and rivalries. We could have things like AngewomonxLadydevimon, the Sistermon sisters, the Journey to the West girls, etc.
>>
>>2580681
>AngewomanxLadyevimon
No, no think about Lilithmon and Ophanimon and their miracle of a daughter Mastemon.
>>
>>2580685
It could start as Angewomon x Ladydevimon and they digivolve later into the story.
>>
>>2580685
That's selfcest since Lilithmon is a fallen Ophanimon make it Venusmon instead
>>
>>2580688
Just because they are the same species it doesn't mean they are the same individuals
>>
>>2580689
No no they have a point. Venusmon would be better.
>>2580688
However you're forgetting Venusmon possibly going after Junomon or Minveramon.
>>
>>2580691
No, Ladydevimon x Angewomon is the OTP
>>
>>2580693
Let's not start that. Better idea; where's a fic about Kairi accidentally digivolving her gatomon into LadyDevimon and LadyDevimon corrupting her tamer into going after girls. Eventually Lilithmon shows up and gets involved
>>
>>2580685
>>2580687
How about this: a story about two friends holy Digimon who have been together since they hatched. However as one of them evolved into Angewomon the other one turned to the dark side and evolved into LadyDevimon. Even after being separated like this they still have feelings for each other. Later they evolve into Ophanimon and Lilithmon respectively and are thrust in the middle of a battle but neither dares to hurt the other.
>>
File: cute gay outlaw.png (161 KB, 453x631)
161 KB
161 KB PNG
>>2580657
I thought up a story involving the Three Musketeers and Olympus XII that's like that. It would be Beelstarmon having a psychic link with Minervamon sice they were young, instituted by best aunt Ceresmon after realizing that having an abusive power hungry dad has negative effects on a young girls psyche. So they've been talking to each other via dreams, with Beelstarmon thinking these dreams are real and trying to find her way to Minerva, while Minerva just thinks this is just her aunt being nice, pouring her feelings into Beel like she's a living diary that flirts with her, but also a bit jealous Beel seems to have a better life than her and angry with Ceres for thinking hanging out with fake happy people would cheer her up, despite it working Sorry for the solo pic, there aren't any pics that have just Minerva and Beelko in them
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
It's such a shame the Olympus XII are so unpopular. The little fanart the goddesses get is almost all het. They should get to appear in a new anime and be the center of the plot.
>>
File: 1468224213854.jpg (212 KB, 500x672)
212 KB
212 KB JPG
>>
>>
File: Beauty seducing Wits.jpg (361 KB, 1600x1200)
361 KB
361 KB JPG
>>2583442
I know the feeling. It's so discouraging looking for art of them, especially since one is based on a famous lesbian icon. Fills me with a familiar anger. Wish there was any yuri of Dianamon, especially if it's with Sayo. Maybe I should request it in the drawthread...
>>
>>
File: Mimi and her plant wife.png (228 KB, 606x1003)
228 KB
228 KB PNG
>>
>>
File: 1461704056844.png (801 KB, 825x928)
801 KB
801 KB PNG
>>2583570
By famous lesbian icon you mean Artemis, right? She, Athena and Hestia were all "virgin goddesses" which basically means they are lesbians, specially Artemis who hd her own harem. I always liked the idea of shipping those goddesses, and the Olympus XII should have been fodder for such fanart if they were more popular.

>>2585661
Where did you get this? It's really cute.
>>
>>2585896
Yeah, I meant Artemis. All of those gay goddesses really need to be treated better. There's so little yuri content of them. As for where I found >>2585661 It was on tumblr.
>http://beelzebum0n.tumblr.com/
She has a real nice art style and is a pretty big digimon fan, and is a lesbian herself to boot. But it's ruined a bit because she's a fujo who's main digimon ship is Lucemon x Beelzebumon, which wouldn't be a problem except she doesn't draw that much anymore, or at least doesn't share it on her tumblr as much. It's hard being a digimon yuri fan. There's next to no real source of fan content. Almost makes me want to pick up the pen myself if it wasn't for the fact that I know whatever I make would be trash.
>>
This thread is seriously lacking Yoshino and Lalamon, and there's actual fucking subtext for that pairing
>>
>>2586352
Do Yoshino/Lalamon (or Rosemon) stuff even exist?
>>
File: DV4sJv6VMAAhZX3.jpg (301 KB, 1500x1500)
301 KB
301 KB JPG
>>2586451
Of course it does, but it's all with Rosemon.
>>
>>2586491
>>
File: mimi eats tanemon.png (388 KB, 460x1150)
388 KB
388 KB PNG
I've been watching the Adventure sub and my god, Palmon's voice is so fucking cute! How can Mimi stand to be constantly near something so adorable and lovely without constantly hugging and eating her?! I can't wait for the Lilymon stuff. Palmon's so fucking good. Best mon for best girl.
>>
Where should I start watching?
>>
>>2589401
You honestly could watch any of them first I think. The only series to get multiple seasons is Adventure, and this thread has already discussed how Aventer 2 and tri aren't as good. This >>2579890 ranks the seasons from best to worst. Just read the summaries of the seasons and watch what appeals to you.I think maybe Xros wars has some references to past seasons to, so maybe save that for last.

In other news, I found pic related and now know what the nee-sans from the Fate thread feel when they're tempted to whale.
>>
File: 1412395018991.gif (468 KB, 350x200)
468 KB
468 KB GIF
>>2579890
>>2589499
>Adventure is the best naturally
>>
>>2589674
So what do you think is the best, nee-san? Adventure has it's flaws, but it's soild all around and has Mimi and Palmon, so it's an obvious first pick for most.
>>
>>2589729
if we talk about Yuri only Savers has something and as to quality of Anime, Adventure is in the lower part of quality (along with 02 and Tri), even frontier with his stupid things is better.

If you read the manga V-tamers, you will lose the affection that you can have Adventure, happens to be an Anime well, to Anime that wasted a perfect protagonist and has a stepped RPG plot that only makes sense by fanon.

is when Mimi, it's funny to think that the writer did not want to put it, Hikari either and those were part of the reasons why the writer began to hate the project.

In the end everything is even sadder when you see that AppMon was basically Yaoi text, but also has a lesbian background.
>>
>>2589744
I can't personally speak about Savers or Frontier, as I never finished the dub versions of either, but I take offense to putting Adventure next to 02 and tri in terms of quality. Both of those are actively bad, while Adventure is at least decent. As for the V-tamers manga, that has nothing to do with Adventure. From what I can quickly dig up it's just a manga with a different Taichi as the main character, so I don't see how it can factor in to one's enjoyment of Adventure.
>The writer didn't want to put Mimi or Hikari in and hates the project
Well, I hate her for not writing the movies so we could get Lilymon or Rosemon animated by Mamoru Hosoda.
>Appmon has yaoi text and background lesbians.
I honestly expected something like this. Being a shonen show, there would obviously be more yaoi fans than yuri fans, so obviously they'd throw the fujos a bone first. At least there's CS for yuri text.
>>
>>2589791
They really are worth it and ignore the Savers Dub, the beautiful one in its original language.
the problem is not that it is a Manga with another Taichi, the problem is that it is the original Taichi, is where it is explained by the aviator glasses, in addition to 3 good cameos of Anime characters (although one is the version of the game) Taichi and Zeromaru could literally defeat the villains of Adventure alone.

also when you watch the movie of Our War Game, you can see all the wasted potential of Adventure and that half of the children are genuinely useless at best.

in Appmon even the VA of the supposedly romantic interest of the MC complained that she was no longer the romantic interest of the MC, but the tall and handsome boy was. to be fair it was a good relationship and it was quite genuine, it was a better romance than Yuri on Ice.

It is also sad that this Cameo is a better gift to the fans than all Digimon Tri.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kob_VrIJ-lo
>>
>>2576609
Reamon looks like she got NTR
>>
>>2589824
Yeah I know to avoid dubs. I'm actually in the middle of watching all of Digimon subbed, and I'm halfway through Adventure and loving it. Though I'm a bit sad 'cause I know what you said about Our War Games is true. I really wish tri was better and had Mamoru Hosoda. Even if it just brought Hosoda back it would be more enjoyable because then it would at least look good. As for V-tamers, the more I hear the shittier it sounds Good thing I can just ignore it's existance and be safe, like a goat standing still to evade a T.rex's movement vision.
>VA of the romantic intrest complains the MC likes handsome boys now
>MC has better chemistry with boys then in actual yaoi shows
Kek of the highest degree. And that Appmon cameo looks really cool, but I don't like how the CG has all those green lines or 0s & 1s on it. Otherwise, nice. It'd be better than tri if they used Lilymon or Rosemon. Did I mention I was a MiPalfag
>>
>>2589744
>>If you read the manga V-tamers, you will lose the affection that you can have Adventure, happens to be an Anime well, to Anime that wasted a perfect protagonist and has a stepped RPG plot that only makes sense by fanon.
>is when Mimi, it's funny to think that the writer did not want to put it, Hikari either and those were part of the reasons why the writer began to hate the project.
Learn English pls. I can't make heads or tails of what you're trying to say.
>>
>>2589824
>the problem is that it is the original Taichi, is where it is explained by the aviator glasses
The fuck? Are you saying that the Taichi from Adventure and the Taichi from V-Tamer are the same? Because they're fucking not, they're completely separate universes.
And are you really saying that Adventure is bad because the characters from the other series are stronger? Are you twelve?
>>
File: ok.png (71 KB, 359x265)
71 KB
71 KB PNG
>>2589865
<==

>>2589877
no, only that the design of the character is explained, the Anime never explains why the glasses and are really an important element for the character.

no, only weaker writing. As I said, the real movie of Adventure is all the test that is needed to see that Adventure is not the masterpiece that people want to believe, it is the same as with Pokemon PM and Mai-hime.

>>2589858
V-tamer is basically Digimon's best story, great characters, great moments, epic fights and it's great how it makes it clear how stupid Leomon's Meme dies, having not only a strong Lemon, but beating a Digimon over of your level, splitting it in two.

Tri's problem is that it's done to appeal to the horrible public that Adventure created, not the one that enjoyed the series for its merit, but the people who idealized it and re-interpreted everything as they pleased, especially the romantic elements that never they were important, but for them they were better than the Digimon themselves.
>>
>>2589902
>the Anime never explains why the glasses and are really an important element for the character.
It's just a distinctive visual part of his design, it has nothing to do with his actual character. Are you actually saying that explaining where he got part of his outfit is super important to his character?
And yes, learning English does matter because you're in an English-speaking board. Until you can write coherent English you should stick to sites in your own language.
>>
>>2589914
if it is important, especially with a lot of people taking those glasses as a "symbol" of leader, when they do not know what it really means, but since it was a character designed for the V-tamers manga, there is an explanation. Toei put Taichi on adventure because the manga was popular, the manga came out a year before Adventure and ended after Frontier.

There are people who do not even speak their own language well and no, English at school is not good at all.
>>
>>2589902
It sounded like you were shit talking V-tamers, though I guess the esl is the reason for that. I like the idea of killing the Leomon meme dead, but that other part sounds like it could be equal parts badass and stupid. But I don't think there's a Mimi-expy, so not too appealing. As for the explanation for the goggles, I don't think you can make a universal meaning for them besides looking dope and only being worn by protaganists.
>>
>>2589976
Taichi in V-tamer is a strategist and really an intelligent boy, although he acts like a fool with Zeromaru, but he's just having fun. He even reminds Davis/Daisuke the Taichi of his world (the one who is older and when he had the attitude of big brother before being emo in tri)
there are two human girls, one is a villain and has a companion to Rosemon, is that enough?
>>
Aaaahhh! I just love Mimi and Palmon. Watched the episode where Mimi awakens her Purity yesterday, and besides the obvious love confession between Mimi and Togemon, I loved how Palmon was sorta dumb and stayed with Mimi despite Princess Mimi being sort of a bitch. Though it sucked we didn't get Lilymon in that episode. Can't wait until I get to her debut.
>>
This arc with Vamdemon is rough. It really could've used some better pacing. I just watched the episodes with Pump and Gotsu, Gatomon's backstory and with Lilymon's debut. They really don't work Except maybe the Gatomon one, if only I find it funny that Wizardmon and Gatomon bonded over being lonely edge lords who monologue too much The Pump and Gotsu episode would've been better if they focused more on Takeru and Yamato hanging with the titular mons instead of forcing the TK and Patamon argument to try and have some emotional payoff when he finally catches up with the rest by evolving to Angemon it would have flowed better. I think if they had Angemon appear during Vamdemon's escape into the real world, you know, when they were being attacked by demon dragons, it would've made more sense and take a load off of future episodes to try and get TK and Patamon on the other's level. As for how they'd get to Shibuya for the episode to show Vamdemon's vileness, just have them spot Pump and Gotsu getting of the train and Takeru chases them 'cause he thinks they're evil, Yamato follows, hijinks ensue, Vamdemon essentially murders children, fight. As for Lilymon's episode, I think the only way they could've salvaged that one would be to spread it over 2 or 3 episodes. They did a real poor balancing act of having Vamdemon start his assault on Odaiba Odaiba seems to get beat up a lot in Digimon, don't you think. and Mimi finally getting her girlfriend's Perfect form. Having two episodes focusing on all the parents finding out about their kids digimon, trying to evade the Bakemon, with Mimi maybe having a small falling out with Palmon that eventually builds up to when they get over it to fight DarkTyrannomon and Mimi realizes she has great taste in women. The falling out could also be used to explain why Mimi hadn't made Palmon digivolve before. (1/2)
>>
>>2593040
It could be about Mimi not wanting to fight anymore after returning to the real world, and Palmon thinking that’s silly. They argue about what’s more important, their personal safety or the world. Mimi tries regressing back into whiny pampered princess again, but Palmon’s not having it. Before they can try and resolve their conflict, Bakemon invasion happens. That way the whole episode can be divided evenly between the parents trying to break out subplot and the Mimi/Palmon relationship. Know, for things I liked about these three episodes, the edginess of Gatomon and Wizardmon was good for a chuckle. Also, Lilymon's voice. It's just Palmon's voice, but I still love it. And when she asked Mimi if she was in good taste and then winked, Godoka bless me. I swear some girl besides me had a gay attack at that. Lilymon is too good, and too powerfully gay. We need more Lilymon yuri.
>>
File: Noir x Blanc Digincest.png (863 KB, 713x1000)
863 KB
863 KB PNG
>>
File: Sayo x Kizuna.jpg (204 KB, 800x733)
204 KB
204 KB JPG
>>
It's the Adventure rewatcher again. Finished the Vandemon arc, realized it's not my favorite and could have been done much better. Was watching the Dark Masters arc and just had an epiphany during the second episode against Pinnochimon. They could have had Rosemon in this episode, and it wouldn't even feel forced. Like, the time Piccolomon sacrificed himself, he said something about the kids needing to get stronger to beat the DMs, and the kids thought it meant Yamato and Taichi have to train with Wargreymon and Metalgarurumon or something, but it could have been directed at the other kids. Also, for the two episodes with Pinnochimon Mimi's been understandably upset about all their Digimon allies dying. Then to have Yamato run off when there's still dangerous Digimon around, only for him to come back and pick a fight with Taichi, I don't think it would be unreasonable to have Mimi snap and try to beat him up for doing some stupid shit like this. Then Palmon reacts to Mimi's desire, warp-evolving to Rosemon, setting up a fight for next episode between Purity and Frendship Sorta sounds like a fight between confirmed gay and subtext gay and stops the show from devolving into the Taichi and Yamato Yowie Hour. Also, in the version in my head, Mimi decks Yamato out. And I'm not talking about mil, I'm talking about punching him out cold after the Rosemon v. MGarurumon fight. Why can't I go back in time and rewrite Adventure. This would have been soo goood! Or maybe I'm just a bit to strong a Mimi fangirl.
>>
>>
File: EnteringIsForbidden.png (198 KB, 955x946)
198 KB
198 KB PNG
>>
File: emo wears her gf's jacket.png (263 KB, 1000x1286)
263 KB
263 KB PNG
>>
>>
File: Fei the waifufag.png (81 KB, 378x328)
81 KB
81 KB PNG
I'm not sure why I love Fei so much
>>
Whelp, finished Adventure (sans Our War Game, but I'm saving that for tomorrow) and while there were quite a few problems with the last two arcs, the last episode did a hell of a job making you forget them by ripping out your heart. I could sit here and nitpick all the problems I had with Adventure, but besides not getting a Rosemon x Mimi love confession, none of that matters because the last few minutes of this show did it's best to put my heart through the wringer and then heaal it back up with the thought of a Palmon-Mimi reunion. If only tri lived up to the hope that last episode gave. Well, there's always fanart, right?
Digimon Adventure: 7.9/10 Not enough PalMimi
>>
So I'm going to be watching Tamers in a week, but before that, is there any good episodes with Mimi in 02? Just want one last pull of sweet Mimi action, but if 02's barren then I'll probably just go on to Tamers and probably loving Rika x Renamon. Though not as much as my first DigiDykes...
>>
File: 8878474082.jpg (748 KB, 1045x1500)
748 KB
748 KB JPG
>>2600495
Episode 6 is the only 02 episode where Mimi does anything, It also happens to have the most explicit yuri moment in the entire franchise, with Miyako fantasizing about Mimi being her onee-sama in an Utena reference.
Other than that Mimi is relegated to the sidelines like the rest of the Adventure cast except Takeru and Kari. Best to skip it except for the mentioned episode if you're that thirsty for Mimi.
>>
File: Palmon is excite.jpg (214 KB, 700x700)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
>>2600550
Thanks for the info, nee-san. And yes, I am that thirsty for Mimi. When I played Cyber Sleuth I developed this overwhelming love for the Palmon , and my Adventure rewatch extended that onto Mimi. It's pretty painful loving something so much but not having nearly enough yuri for it. This and Wixoss deserve more love.
>>
File: 9324571147.jpg (528 KB, 1240x666)
528 KB
528 KB JPG
>>2600562
Guess I'll dump all of the Mimi yuri I have if you have trouble finding it.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: 61156005_p1.png (445 KB, 955x859)
445 KB
445 KB PNG
>>
>>
File: 42876506_m.jpg (208 KB, 506x600)
208 KB
208 KB JPG
>>
>>
File: 6823753871.jpg (195 KB, 335x733)
195 KB
195 KB JPG
>>
File: 1455961561452.jpg (101 KB, 700x608)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>
File: 1517964980394.png (643 KB, 1280x1109)
643 KB
643 KB PNG
And that's about it. Mimi really needs more yuri for being best girl.
>>
File: Mimi's favorite salad.jpg (654 KB, 1837x1300)
654 KB
654 KB JPG
>>2600668
Thanks for the dump of best girls nee-san. Hopefully we'll get more LilyMimi action, she deserves it. I mean she has the crest of Purity, for crying out loud, what else do you need to have a giant light-up sign saying she's gay pointed at her, having a connection to the gayest flower? Oh, wait, she has that in Lilymon, who can only think of Mimi at any given point in time. I mean, even in that episode of 02 I watched yesterday had some good PalMimi, with a tearful reunion and talking about how they missed each other so much Though it's a bit ruined by the writers trying to throw in a joke about how Palmon's fighting a war while Mimi ust came for a picnic, but Mimi saves it by vowing to free the area for her girlfriendNo, not you, Miyako Also, that one episode really shows how different 02 and og Adventure are. An example is the 'Last week on Digimon' music. In Adventure it's soft and sombre, a really nice piece that fits the world nicely. In 02 it's all happy and bouncy, I dislike it so much I can't even remember it. While there were a couple of pieces I had a problem with in Adventure, it was mostly due to improper or overuse and less that there was bad music. In 02 there's only two good songs, one ripped straight outta Adventure. The only good thing about that episode was all the PalMimi and Miyako falling for Mimi just by seeing her. A shame they messed her up by turning her into a Sora by pairing her with fujobait. But I don't want to end on a sour not, so here's some gay plants warming up for their girlfriend.
Finally got to post this after 12 hours
>>
>>2600794
Rare pairing time: Miyako and Daisuke's sister, who also had a crush on fujobait (Yamato). We need more girls realizing that boycrushes are stupid and that they should love girls instead.
>>
>>2600895
Yeah, I wish people would just subscribe to the Riyo mindset of relationships already. Pic related.
>>
>>2600979
Who’s Riyo? Is that the person who does the chibi art for Fate/Grand Order?
>>
>>2601136
Yeah, that's the guy. Turned one of the most 'het-always-wins' series into a gay wonderland. Really wish there was a Riyo for everything.
>>
Delivery I got from the drawthread. Cute Mimi x Rosemon is amazing.
>>
>>2602041
Also, found some nice pics of best cyber delinquent Fei from tumblr.
>>
There's also some solos, but in case of an anal mod or jani I'll just post a link.
>http://glitchplight.tumblr.com/post/173304744267/hhhhhhhh-lotsa-feis-an-absolutely-exquisite-girl
>>
Watched the beginning of Tamers, and it seems like it will be good. I like how Ruki and Renamon have some sort of psychic connection between them. Hope they can get at least halfway as gay as Mimi and Palmon. The 'Last week on Digimon' music isn't as good as Advnture's. Probably none of the series will match that beautiful piece in my mind. Opening and Endings are good. I actually like the ed here a bit better then Adventure's Also, I really like Renamon's design. It's a bit furrybait-y, but she looks so nice and warm I can forgive it. Hope to see a reluctant Ruki getting some Renahugs.
>>
>>2604869
>It's a bit furrybait-y,
True, but I like her design. On other hand, Meicrackmon VM is just bad.
>>
>>2604884
Meicrackmon VM may be bad, but normal Meicrackmon looks so fluffy and warm. I can imagine Meiko being all depressed and lonely, then that big ball of love comes in for some low impact consensual cuddling and BAM! Instant good mood. Also, the reference book art for VM doesn't look unappealing, though the tri design and model for Linkz just don't work for me.
>https://wikimon.net/Meicrackmon
>https://wikimon.net/Meicrackmon:_Vicious_Mode
>>
File: 05.jpg (808 KB, 1280x1918)
808 KB
808 KB JPG
>>
File: 06.jpg (815 KB, 1280x1894)
815 KB
815 KB JPG
>>
File: 07.jpg (719 KB, 1280x1927)
719 KB
719 KB JPG
>>
>>2605628
>>2605629
>>2605631
Oh, this makes me so thirsty for a full length MimiLily douiin. It's a serious tragedy there isn't much content of them already. Wish I had even a shred of talent to try and make some of my own.
>>
>>2605706
The general lack of work between humans and human looking partners is the real tragedy when it comes down to it.
>>
File: 1525215002785.jpg (470 KB, 1634x2378)
470 KB
470 KB JPG
>>
Just finished a couple of Ruki and Renamon centered episodes of Tamers, and I'm a bit confused. In the episode where Kyuubimon debuts, it has Renamon protecting Ruki from the attacks of a Dokugumon, and talks about how she's Ruki's partner. Cue transformation fueled by their bond, and Kyuubimon one shots the villain. Then the next is when IceDevimon appears and talks about he's so strong and Ruki should be his Tamer and she says 'No, I have a partner' and he's a dick and fellats himself. Te boys come and try to help, but aren't helpful. Renamon comes to be a cool bitch, but she's getting beaten because Champion v. Rookie and Ruki isn't doing any Cardo Slash because then Renamon. will be like him by killing him and loading his data bla bla. But she reacts to Renamon getting beat up, triggering an evolution, and the it's Kyuubimon v. IceDevimon. Kyuubimon loses.Despite being on an equal level and having type advantage. Then Guilmon kills IceDevimon, loading his data. I don't understand why they had Kyuubimon lose here, other than to maybe fuel some drama, but I didn't like it. Then after IceDevimon dies Ruki shouts how she hates Digimon and runs off. Then the finale of this little arc is an episode where Renamon goes around fighting Digimon on her own, which is more dangerous without the help of Ruki's cards, Ruki gives up on Digimon again, and Impmon gets a past. The episode ends with a fight against Harpymon where Ruki stabs her in the back for hurting Renamon, then Renamon evolves to save Ruki, and they talk about they're each others partners and friends, the same as in the earlier episode. I'm not really sure how this was made. Why have three episodes of Ruki flip-flopping on the same subject she already made up her mind about. It's weird. At least the digivolution animation is gorgeous. And as a side note, I may be a bit more open to the idea of furry stuff than I originally believed
>pic unrelated
>>
>>2606910
>And as a side note, I may be a bit more open to the idea of furry stuff than I originally believed
Yes, renamon has this effect on everyone
>>
Watched episode 16 of Tamers, and that opening scene with Ruki and Renamon was too cute! Ruki calling Renamon to an abandoned part of the park to give her an energy drink 'cause she's concerned because of all the recent fights, and Renamon gets all excited after drinking Ruki's gift. Soo cute! RukiRena is really good. Hope it stays as good as this throughout the season
>>
The last digimon tri movie is out by the way
>>
Just finished the last tri movie and it was trash as expected. So apparently the kids from 02 had been captured by Yggdrasil at the beginning of the first movie, so that eventually two or more people will stumble upon them and be faced with a 'who goes back, who dies' dilemma. But the place they were stored was under a desert that the kids had no way of getting to and it was only dumb luck any of the kids wound up there. Also, we have no more info on Ms.Should-step-on-girls, she's just somewhere in the dark ocean, getting Cthulued or something.Oh, Mr.Teacherman dies and they try and make it a heartfelt send off. Doesn't work. And they don't explain evil rapey Gennai either, he's just like that now.
Yggdrasil's plan for Meiccomon was apparently to use her to destroy the human world to make it in it's image, when Yggdrasil has it's own Digital World to govern.
The final fight with Ordinemon was dumb. If it was possible for Gatomon to be cut free by Jesmon, why couldn't the same be done for Meicoomon? If it's 'cause you need a final villain to 'justify' the new Omnimon form, just have Ordinemon be controlled by Yggy. It wasn't an evolution anyway, so Miecoomon was ust as trapped in there as Gatomon. And that ending pissed me off. Evil Gennai walking of hinting at further trash sequels, Magnadramon, Taichi trying to stay friends with Meiko after killing Meicoomon before he thought of an alternative and Meiko agreeing to it. Oh, nearly forgot that apparently HomeoGodComplex can reboot the human world. How, you may ask? I don't know, they said something about how the network their matches the Digital Worlds wave length or something. At least they didn't try to end it with a Koushiro love confession. That would have made me learn japanese just to harass the dumbasses who thought it was a good idea. And there were some nice shots of SoraMimi. Inferior as the ship is, some people need it, so it was good to see that Mimi seems to be converting Sora into a y/u/rifu.
>>
>>2608940
Some other things I need to get of my chest:
The animations for the Digivolutions were awful. The cg for the Adult/Champion one is sooo bad, that the cgs from Adventure and Tamers look better.
The new Omnimon form is stupid and superfluous, most probably only made to sell toys.
Yggdrasil shouldn't have been mentioned. Maybe I've headcanon'd a bit too much, but I don't see why Yggdrasil would try and destroy the human world. Absorb it to become Gaeamon, sure. But destroy and rebuild as it's own? Sounds too petty
Homeostasis wasn't a god! In the original Adventure, it specifically said it wasn't a god and followed something higher than itself, but they just decided to give it the promotion of a lifetime and contradict their own lore. What is this, Fate/Type Moon?
I want Hikari x Meiko x Ordinemon doujins.
When Mimi les harem confirmed?
I hope they don't do anymore Adventure stuff.
>>
>>2608940
The real Gennai could be seen inside the pods with the 02 kids. The evil dude only used Gennai's appearence to troll the choosen children.
>>
>>2608999
That sounds like a bit of an asspull, and only leads to more questons. Like, if Gennai was captured with the 02 bunch, who the heck is this evil shapeshifter guy? Why are they working for Yggy? Why would Yggy choose a rando shapeshifter over a loyal subject like Duftmon or Craniamon, or subjugating the actual Gennai to it's will to add to it's ranks and remove an ally from the enemy? Why not just have a full scale invasion of the human world from it's own Digital World? Why not take over the minds of all humans by hiding hypnotic patterns in Kyoko x Ami's Mom douins? Why not make Kyoko x Ami's Mom doujins? Why not have Ami give her boss/future stepmom pointers on how to seduce her mom? Why no Aiba family yuri doujins? When Cyber Sleuth yuri anime?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (94 KB, 1268x1460)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>2609021
There were 5 pods: Daisuke, Ken, Iori, Miyako and one that looked like young Gennai.
>>
>>2608940
I feared that this movie wouldn't tie up all the loose ends. And it didn't, it just left a bunch of hanging plot threads and unaswered questions behind a sequel hook. I guess the real reason we barely saw anything of the 02 kids was because they were saving them for the sequel about them. Maki just disappeared into the Dark Ocean with no resolution to her subplot even when she was the closest thing this series had to a good villain.
Evil Ken/Gennai was either one of the international Gennais which was corrupted, or perhaps an separate being with an agenda of its own that was only pretending to work for Yggdrasil.

Overall this movie was just boring. The only memorable thing about it was Ordinemon's gigantic ass. Tri as a whole turned out just like Dragon Ball Super, just a soulless nostalgia cashgrab with no understanding of what the series good to begin with. It even ended with the same "see you next cashgrab" ending.
>>
File: CauliKale lesbian sex.jpg (64 KB, 700x682)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>2609024
Missed that little detail because of how fucking dark that room was. So frigging dark it hurts my eyes.

>>2609027
At least DBS had onscreen lesbian sex.
>>
>>2609021
Find out next year in Digimon Adventure 4: The Search For More Money.

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-05-04/digimon-adventure-tri-anime-announces-franchise-new-project/.131184
>>
>>2609055
This makes me sooo mad. More shitty tri quality stuff is not what digimon needs right now. Unless it's a series about Mimi being an alpha lesbian and making the Digital World Yurihalla I don't want any more Adventure. Maybe a new series set in the Witchenly Digital World that Wizardmon comes from with the Goddess of the world Mother Witch who tries to skirt the line between uncaring creator and benevolent patron, knowing being too much of either will lead to ruin. Also there's tons of lesbian Digimon because the human world they're connected to is a yuritopia
>>
File: Palmon is angery.png (138 KB, 394x296)
138 KB
138 KB PNG
>>2609027
Crap, all my other rants made me forget to rant about the very ending of tri. That little digivice noise. At the end of Adventure I thought it was nice and cute, I could see a little girl freaking out and telling her Onee-chan she's going to be a digidestined and she needs Onee-chan's help to find her digivice. It pains me that that same noise was at the end of tri. Makes me want to knock out whoever put it there. How dare they ruin my beautiful fantasy of baby lesbians trying to find their key to plant and cat wives.
>>
Can I interrupt this ranting to ask whether Cyber Sleuth is a thing I should play?
>>
>>2609123
It's been a while since I played it, but my memories of CS are so good. I think the only problem is the translators thought people would only play as a male so the few times they don't refer to you by name it's 'he' and I think the plot could be a bit weird, but I loved the characters, and being able to make your own team of Digimon is really cool. Also this pic >>2576388 is pretty accurate at least to my feelings on the game. Though the Sauske expy can be pretty annoying. And being an rpg means if you can't find some fun in the grinding it will probably take actual skill and thought for a couple of the boss fights. There are some others that require higher level Digimon because of their stupid high defense stats. Also, avoid the sequel unless you aren't allergic to forced male protagonist that could have been choosable or yaoi.
>>
>>2609139
For what is worth at least HaMe makes pretty blatant Fei's feelings for Yuuko.
>>
>>2609143
That's cool. I couldn't play it because poorfag, and all I know about it is secondhand info from people with income. Maybe there will be a tiny bit more Yuuko x Fei art now. Please I need my tiny gay bee having happy gay times with her emo gf
>>
>>2609143
Yeah, Fei explicitly says her heart is only for Yuugo (and she knows it's Yuuko the whole time) and there's a humor interaction where you can say Fei and Yuuko look like lovers, in which case Fei becomes extremely happy.

Only sad thing is that Yuuko doesn't play along too much.
>>
>>2608948
>I want Hikari x Meiko x Ordinemon doujins.
Anything with Ordinemon would be interesting, but it's difficult to see how can she do anything with anyone given her colossal size. Personally I'd love to see a doujin about Ophanimon and Rasielmon "jogressing" to become Ordinemon. MeikoxMeickramon/Rasielmon would also be nice considering there's already so much Ruki/Renamon stuff.
>>
I'd like to write fanfic for people but then all anyone ever seems to want to request is Adventure. And not just Adventure, but season 1 characters. No one ever wants to do anything from the other seasons and that's depressing.
>>
>>2611099
that's the reason why this franchise can not rise correctly, all the other stories are basically higher than 01, but it's as if the glasses of nostalgia simply do not let them see beyond.
>>
>>2611103
>all the other stories are basically higher than 01
>young hunters
>02
>Tri
What am I reading?

>>2611099
I'd love some fics for unconventional pairings like IzumixRanamon.
>>
>>2611099
Ami x Kyouko
>>
>>2611116
should be more specific, Adventure in general, including 02 and tri.
>>
>>2611099
Maybe some Ami x Nokia or Yuuko x Fei or Kyouko x Ami's Mom. For anime stuff I'm mostly an Adventure fan, but Ruki x Renamon is really growing on me.
>>
>>2611117
>>2611135

I don't know CS or HaMe very well yet, I haven't finished the games. You'll have to ask for something from the actual shows.

Hell, I'll take season 2 characters and characterizations. Just give me something that isn't just the same fucking stable of 01 characters
>>
>>2611158
RukiRena falls under that category nee-san. If you don't want to do furry maybe some Ruki x Juri would be fine.
>>
>>2611125
Young Hunters though

>>2611158
MiyakoxJun
RukixRenamon
IzumixRanamon
YoshinoxLilamon
MikixMegumi
NenexMinervamon
>>
>>2611208
>>2611182

Lilamon is literally 3x Yoshino's size

I don't care for Mervamon very much

I'll see what I can do with some of these
>>
>>2611220
Size difference is wonderful.
>>
>>2611208
In fact Hunter is not even a season, it is the third arc of Xros War, although it was only made to buy time for Toei and a new series of Saint Seiya.
>>
File: DdB4VquV4AAiMYX.jpg (257 KB, 1060x1500)
257 KB
257 KB JPG
https://twitter.com/sagatto_ru/status/995428731618410496
>>
So I've watched about halfway through Tamers, and am I supposed to be underwhelmed by it? Most of the battles, except for some of the Devas and Beelzebuon's battles, are pretty bland. Like the battle against the dragon Deva, it shot some red arrows at people, breathed some fire, them was beaten by the self-insert's partner Digimon. Or the fight with Zhuqiaomon, one of the Holy Beasts and considered a god by other Digimon, ust breathes some fire on the kids, then gets beat up by the roborabbit. It wouldn't have been as bad if it wasn't right after the great Dukemon versus Beelzebumon fight. Or maybe I'm just a pessimist and only remember the really bad fights. Another thing that's pretty annoying is Ryo Akiyama. A selfinsert for the audience that has connections all the way to Adventure. My problems with him are twofold. 1.Why have Ruki act ooc and tsun at him? Other than si reasons. 2.So, is Tamers part of the Adventure canon? Ryo appears in 02, Our War Games, and a couple spinoff games that are at least implied canon in 02. So how is he in the Tamers Digital World? It can't be the same as the Adventure Digital World, because in Tamers Digimon were implied to be made by humans and existed for a decade at most, while Adventure implies the Digital World is really old, having to recruit humans multiple times to beat Apocalymon who comes back every couple hundred years to try and get revenge for all the dead Digimon. Though I might be misremembering. Memory isn't my strong suit. He's a walking talking plot hole. I was happy he left one episode after his introduction, but the next episode preview and my knowledge of how Justimon became a thing means he's going to be important soon. There's still half a season so it can get better, but I hope Ryo doesn't reach Kirito levels of trashy si shit. One thing I do like is that they use a love song for the ed and I can just imagine Renamon being all loveydovey and Ruki being reluctant to reciprocate.
>>
>>2614299
At the end of his last game Ryo got blasted into another world by the space-time binding power of ZeedMilleniumon and that's how he ended up in the Tamers world. Cyberdramon is actually a sealed ZeedMilleniumon, which is why it's so powerful. That said Ryo's backstory doesn't really make sense because he has a father in the Tamers world for some reason, Despite supposedly being canon, the games and the anime always had major discrepancies between each other due to lack of communication between the Bandai staff and the Toei staff.

Adventure DigiWorld and Tamers DigiWorld are definetly different. Death is permanent in Tamers for starters. I think it's implied that when the Wild Bunch created Digimon there was some interdimensional contact which caused the DigiWorld from other timelines to "bleed into" theirs, giving life and sentience to the Digimon.

And I also enjoy listening to love songs and applying them to the girls within a series.
>>
File: RukiRena miko carry.jpg (73 KB, 432x600)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>2614335
>Ryo got blasted into another world by ZeedMilleniumon
Guess that makes sense. The synopsis of his games I read said it was the future instead of another world, but maybe the person who wrote it didn't notice the implications or whatever. Also I'm kinda amused Ryo apparently has a pretty close bond with Ken in the games. Can't help but be fujobait where ever he goes.
And do you have any suggestions for good love songs that can be applied to girls/are about girls loving girls? I could always use with some music to put on in the background for when I eventually fix up the /u/ booru.
>>
>>2579971
Renamon is a really weird case for me, because, get this: In the German dub, Renamon, and all her evolutions except Sakuyamon, are male.
>>
>>2614299
Tamers is an entirely different continuity from Adventure and 02.
>>
>>2614429
That's pretty weird. Wonder why they would change Renamon to a male. I'd like to peek behind the curtain to see what led to that decision.
>>2614431
I know that they're separate continuities. It's just having a self-insert from some video games heavily tied to Adventure and 02 lore become a character in Tamers confused me a bit. >>2614335 explained how he got there so it's just a little plot hole instead of a enormous one.
>>
>>2611224
>Size difference is wonderful.
Sora x Garudamon when? I know where it would be on this site but I know it isn't there.
>>
>>2614429
I remember reding once that in the Italian dub of Frontier the three Archangels are all female, even Seraphimon and Cherubimon, which has some interesting implications.
>>
>>2614603
Only pic I managed to find. Probably not allowed so link.

https://img.rule34.xxx//images/1683/7265e981a6a0ed9f3bba87c44a7b2758de3add8f.jpg?1820421

Warning has some spelunking.
>>
>>2614618
Thanks, I'm aware of that picture that is probably older than me. The bearer of the Crest of Love doesn't get it on enough with her partner's larger sizes much at all in art or writing.
>>
File: cute religious dyke.png (222 KB, 461x944)
222 KB
222 KB PNG
Just finished Tamers and it was pretty good. I'd probably put it equivalent to Adventure. The first half of the show was almost hard to get through, what with boring fights and repetitive plots, but the Deva pick the show up a bit. The most interesting stuff by far is the D-reaper plot line. Probably because Tamers villains never got much thought put into their personalities, which works for a computer program that doesn't understand emotions and wants to delete everything.
Ok, just to get this tangent over with quick, lets just do it. I HATE RYO. This fucking little shit added NOTHING to the fucking story. All he did was help the two useless boys reunite with the group during the digiworld arc, something a friendly Digimon could've done. A Digimon that could've bonded with one of them and become their partner, so it isn't as forced as "Oh, there's a MarineAngemon in my pocket. Oh, I'm a Tamer." He killed a Deva, which our heros could've done but we had to see how strong Ryo and Cyberdramon are. Then nothing until the D-reaper comes, where he shows up just in Ultimate. Given it of screen because he's strong enough to rival the heros or whatever. And he steals Ruki's power to try and kill part of the D-reaper, which fails, so the Four Holy Beasts have to clean up his mess while Sakuyamon sits in a corner unable to defend herself because girl must give power to boy because boy strong, King beats Queen. Except in chess where the king is just a symbol of power and the queen is the actual strongest piece. He really shouldn't have been in the show.
On the subject of Ultimates, Sakuyamon is fucking beautiful and her digivolution scene is one of the best in Digimon if not the best.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEeEwWKuklo
And Ruki is commenting all the time about how warm it feels to be part of Sakuyamon. RenaRuki is fucking gold. I especially like how Ruki holds her digivice to her heart to do the Biomerge. (A term not used in the sub as they just
1/2
>>
2/2
reused the Matrix Evolution term, which sorta confused me) Oh, another good RenaRuki moment is during the week long break where they stopped fighting the D-reaper to give the Wild Bunch time to make a program to reverse the D-reapers evolution, Ruki and her Mom and Grandma are having lunch with Renamon, which Renamon feels awkward about because she's a big fox. Ruki's Mom assures her, saying she's a girl. Renamon says technically no, but.. And then Ruki's Mom cuts her off, says Renamon's a girl, and she's part of the family, and Ruki's embarrassed by this.
One small gripe I have with Tamers is, during the penultimate episode, Mako and Ai, Impmon's partners, get a digivice. Does this mean Beelzebumon is going to come back for one last round against the D-reaper, substituting for the self-insert? No, they just get a digivice 'cause if they didn't have one it'd be a plothole. Then at the end of Tamers, after the D-reaper's turned to nothing thanks to time machines or whatever that spinning was, the Digimon had to go back to the digital world. I sorta expected it,because they always try to get one last jab at your feels at the end, but it sorta felt outta place, what with Mako and Ai just now getting their digivice and all. Though Takato finds a hole that connects to the digital world, so everything's daijoubu. Then I watch the RukiRena love song that is the ending one last time... then they shove an ad for Frontier in my face. Thanks for ruining the emotions I was feeling to advertise a season with no Mimi expy, also known as a trash season. It worked at the end of Our War Games because it was a movie, movies get away with that shit all the time. But an after-credits ad on a tv show? In poor taste.
Well, I'll probably take another week long break to collect some good RenaRuki before jumping into Savers. But I'll leave you nee-sans with a question. Should I skip Frontier and jump into Savers, or is there something of val/u/e in Frontier?
>>
>>2617550
>Should I skip Frontier and jump into Savers, or is there something of val/u/e in Frontier?
Not really. Literally the only female characters in Frontier are Izumi (who is useless and weak), Ophanimon (who is a damsel in distress) and Ranamon (who is a villain). Izumi and Ranamon have a rivalry going on and there's a scene where Ranamon gives her a tickle torture, but apart from that there's no yuri unless you have your goggles super thight for rivals.

>but it sorta felt outta place, what with Mako and Ai just now getting their digivice and all
At least they have it better than Oikawa, who fucking died when he met his Digimon for the first time.
>>
File: Fairymon x Calimarimon.jpg (199 KB, 1223x868)
199 KB
199 KB JPG
>>2617728
>Not really.
I expected as much. Which is a shame, I like the designs of the girls. At least Zephyrmon and Ranamon got a card together in some gacha game, so there's some ship fuel from there.
>>
File: 1475349553900.jpg (110 KB, 588x757)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>2617550
This reminds there's this old incest pic with Ruki and her mom. I don't know if it's part of a series or if the artist made more.
>>
While I was on my search for Ruki x Renamon stuff, I realized I didn't watch the movies for Tamers. I'll probably watch them tomorrow as a final send-off before jumping into Savers on Saturday. On the subject of movies, are any of the other Digimon movies as good as Our War Games or the Adventure promo? I remember watching the dub Frontier movie and.... it wasn't the best. Are the Tamers movies as bad as that one?
>>
>>2621259
Tamers movies are fine and the second focuses on Ruki. The first 02 movie is just weird and not really entertaining. The second one (The Return of Diaboromon) is just a shitty sequel that doesn't do the original any justice. Frontier movie is okay-ish and the Savers movie is just a forgettable OVA.
Honestly even the Saban Digimon movie is more entertaining than most Digimon movies.
>>
>>2621352
Thanks for the reviews nee-san. Now I know I can skip the Savers movie when I do my run of that season. I hope the Tamers movies can deliver at least a little something on the RukiRena front; unlike the Adventure movies that, while making sense and being pretty good, had zero Mimi and Palmon interactions, which still has me a bit miffed.
>>
File: 1527026518259.jpg (533 KB, 900x1050)
533 KB
533 KB JPG
If Ruki and Renamon don’t need fusion to turn to mega.
I want Ruki and Sakuyamon couple.
>>
I was gonna wait until I watched both movies so I could write my comments in one post and not spam the thread, but that first movie was too weird; it deserve's it's own post.
So, what the heck was up with the pacing in it? It was nearly an hour but felt like it had less story than a regular episode. And apparently you can just go through dimensions if your any Digimon but Omegamon? And Omegamon has the power to teleport people through the Digital World? And there's an evil Digimon that's the remains of Apocalymon and a pet named Mei who dies for no reason and this is the plot to Digimon tri. The first Tamers movie is basically the screenplay for Digimon tri, but they made it while they were high and forgot it was supposed to be for the Adventure kids. And six movies long.
But on a more serious note, it was really weird to sit through. They didn't flesh any details out, it felt like you were just introduced to the little V-pet things before suddenly they're evil, and there was a weirdly high level of destruction in the movie.Not that there isn't a lot of destruction in Digimon, it's just that I'm pretty sure I saw people die. No "on-screen" deaths, but when you see like four cars crashing into each other, or a boat making its way to shore just suddenly blow up, you know some people just died.
As for /u/ stuff, Ruki was being tsundere about her Mom and then calls out to off-screen Renamon for laughing about it; Renamon denies it, then Ruki tsuns some more, and Renamon laughs in lesbian. All in all, I don't hate the movie. Just weirdly... disappointed, maybe? At least it looked good.

>>2621515
You can also see Sakuyamon as the RukiRena science baby, being as Ruki has to get naked to fuse with Renamon.
>>
Watched the Locomon movie. It was meh. It just had a train run around for a bit, have Ruki mind controlled to show she misses her Dad, and Ryo was in it because this movie's bad. Nothing of note except Ruki blushes when saved by Renamon from falling of the train. And they cut the Sakuyamon digivolution scene to ribbons, so I'm gonna find out whoever edited this movie and curse death on their family.
>>
>>2621565
the original director liked the movie, but his vision of Ruki contradicts a little, the film is not canon and CD drama came out that is canon.

>>2621535
I prefer this version of Apocalymon reborn, at least there is no mary sue involved and it turns out that the movie is Canon.

Have you seen x-evolution? It's the final reason why Adventure makes me mad.
>>
File: RukiRena gay statues.jpg (340 KB, 1536x2048)
340 KB
340 KB JPG
>>2621583
I've never watched X-Evolution, but I think I read a synopsis of it when researching what the heck was the x-antibody. Though what I remember from reading that, which isn't very much, I don't think it has anything to do with Adventure?
And Meiko doesn't really feel like a mary-sue. Superfluous and a side character in what should be her story, sure, but she's doesn't really have anything good happen to her except get lusted after by Mimi. I mean, I don't think a mary-sue character would have an ending where her partner dies, she moves away from all her friends, and the only way to hang with the girl you like is to hang with the dude who killed your partner.
Might be a bit of a Meikofag
>>
File: 44638675.png (2 MB, 1500x2000)
2 MB
2 MB PNG
>>2621649
She may not be a Mary Sue but she definetly feels like some self-insert Donut Steel who takes focus away from the canon characters. Even her partner is literally just Gatomon but with furrybait evolutions.

And honestly X-Evolution is a good movie. It has an interesting story and a strong theme on survival and the will to live. People avoid because of the CGI so it's quite underrated. It's the type of movie you watch just to see Digimon doing cool shit (no female characters or relation to any other continuity though).
>>
>>2621744
About the X evolution movie, I don't understand how Metalgarurumon X came back
And dorugoramon is much cooler than alphamon
>>
File: Daimon incest.png (367 KB, 470x590)
367 KB
367 KB PNG
Just finished the first five episodes of Savers. It's pretty interesting. Having a protagonist that's a delinquent is a nice way to differentiate them; also noticed Masaru is the only protag who isn't a gogglehead.
Yoshino was... a bit annoying. Her character seems fine and having a plant Digimon for a partner means she'll be a nice Mimi expy, but her voice actress is a bit dull. She's either giving a passable performance or making me want to sleep from her boring voice. Hope she gives better voice work later on. Lalamon's cute sounding though. I think she's the same va as Culumon, maybe? Still doesn't pack the punch that Palmon's voice has. Love that gay plant so much.
Masaru's Mom and little sister are cute. Hope there's some 1 x 1/2 like stuff of them out there.
Not that big a fan of the op. It's sort of obnoxiously upbeat? Butterfly and Biggest Dreamer are also upbeat songs, but they're subdued enough that they aren't annoying. Ed is good though.
Anyway, have hope this will be a pretty good series, and I'm praying Yoshino doesn't get fired because the boys she's babysitting either fuck or fight each other to the death.

Also might try watching the X-Evolutiion movie, even though the cgi looks vomitrotious. I just hope it actually decides to load so I don't have to fast forward to force load it like I had to do with the Adventure movie.
>>
>>2621763
I guess he never actually died.

>>2623576
I wish there was any yuri of Sayuri and Chika, it's all het. Motherxdaughter incest in general is so rare.

Also where the fuck are you watching the movies on?
>>
>>2623731
Found the movies on kissanime, same place I watched Candy Boy with no problems. But whenever I try and watch any of the Digimon movies that aren't tri or Our War Games they're stuttery as fuck and take forever to load.
>>
File: smug britbong.jpg (126 KB, 506x543)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
>>2623757
>current year
>streaming anime
>>
>>2623775
I already had enough stream shaming in the Wixoss threads, I'd like it if you girls didn't bully me too. Unless there's cuddles afterwards
>>
>>2623778
That was me too
If you learn2torrent I might give you some cuddles
>>
>>2623775
>downloading garbage anime
>>
>>2623782
I torrented supais and a Wixoss drama cd and Civ 5 Does that earn me some cuddles?
>>
>>2623788
You get a quick nose-rubbing. Torrent a movie and you might get a full Luminous.
>>
>>2623795
You know how to sweet talk a girl, nee-san. Well, I'll cash in that Luminous when the PriPri movie comes out.
>>
File: concerned Beato.jpg (369 KB, 900x954)
369 KB
369 KB JPG
This batch of episodes was a bit... disheartening. The first two were okay, focusing on one of the two male leads, with the first being about Masaru and Agu-chan's breakup over fried eggs and their eventual makeup fight they had with a Garurumon (Black) and the other about Tohma being a replacement brother on Chika's birthday because Masaru is a retard and the only person in his school dumb enough to have to do makeup tests. Some highlights from those episodes are when Yoshino physically assaulted Lalamon for spilling the beans about Yoshi being a lazy slob Domestic love best love and Lalamon telling Masaru he could have Yoshino watch Chika if he's got enough cash. Also Masaru being the only dumb kid in his school.
The next episode was a Yoshino centered episode, as it shoud be, since up until now she's done nothing of serious note except introduce Masaru into the world of Digimon. Let's see what kind of plot they-
>Yoshino gets a boyfriend
Oh no. Wait! It's just for work, she's just playing a sucker into showing his Digimon so she can arrest the-
>Yoshino doesn't add anything to the investigation, doesn't fight any Digimon, and it's implied she actually liked the dude
Huuuuuuuh. This is gonna be an uphill battle, I see. She's had such a disappointing start compared to Mimi and Ruki. Hope she can at least not end up like Frontier girl and get at least some sort of serious /u/ action. Well, tha's all for today, let's hope next episode wo-
>Togemon will be villain of the week next episode
I swear if you mess her up writers I will give each of you a personalized Ragnarok. Please don't mess with Mimi's plant wife.
>>
>>2624261
>I swear if you mess her up writers I will give each of you a personalized Ragnarok. Please don't mess with Mimi's plant wife.

Honestly, Togemon was never a good design, but Togemon X has a poncho and a hat, that's why it's better...

Do not worry about Yoshino, a rival appears but with the aim of showing that her Digimon loves her.
>>
File: palmon is horrified .png (118 KB, 291x266)
118 KB
118 KB PNG
>>2624265
>Cactus with face holes and boxing gloves
>Bad design
Shit taste desu
But honestly, I don't care about her design, I care about the gay dork that the original Togemon was and how much I love her. I tear up whenever I think about that lovely baby dyke plant.
Togemon X is a good design, though. So good they used the same design for Ponchomon, Palmon's Digiarmour evolution.
Good to hear some confirmation that Yoshino will follow in the footsteps of her progenitors and find love with her gay plant.
>>
Nothing of note happened in today's episodes. The most /u/ thing that happened was that this boxer guy's daughter was the one who summoned up Togemon, showing once again that plants are gay and have a thing for little girls. Oh, and Chika was cute. I want to see her seduced by the boxing daughter.
>>
File: RukiRena reunion.jpg (87 KB, 1020x689)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
I'm starting to think the writers don't like Yoshino. It's only 14 episodes in and Masaru already got his Perfect form which has a shitty evolution animation, but still better than tri and Yoshino has yet to participate in a fight where she did anything other then get btfo. How am I suppose to believe she's a competent and useful worker for DATS if she hasn't shown any skill other than breaking into peoples houses and carrying giant eggs? And they're introducing a new kid that'll take away even more of the tiny amount of screentime she gets. How did they go from strong female characters like Mimi and Ruki to this? Is it Frontier's fault? I'm blaming Frontier. We go one season without multiple females as main characters and the writing for girls go down the shitter. Fuck. I'll still watch 'cause I want to see Masaru continue to be a retarded street punk, but it feels bad to watch Digimon and not have the 'token female' be my favorite character.
>>
>>2625161
I just wanted to say that your through the series got me doing the same. I'm a little over halfway through with Adventure and I can't call it yuri since it's ultimately a little boys TV show, but sometimes I can't help but feel that way about Mimi and Palmon. I remember hating Mimi when I was a child, but now I have to assume that I had shit taste as a child or Saban dub messed up her character somehow because she's easily my favorite. I'll probably skip 02 and Tri since I've only heard about how badly they fuck things up and I don't remember much good from it to begin with and move on to Tamers. I'll eventually get Cyber Sleuth too since it's the gayest.
>>
>>2626181
I watched all of 02 and it was garbage. Don't watch it.
>>
File: Adult Ruki and fox wife.png (1.67 MB, 876x1240)
1.67 MB
1.67 MB PNG
>>2626181
>I helped make another Digimon yurifag
Thanks for sharing. It's nice to see my sperging out about these girls being gay as shit has helped others realise they are really gay. 02 is definitely skippable, but the Mimifag in me wants to suggest tri just because of the Mimi scenes. She's got a lot of good scenes in tri, and finally evolves her plant waifu into her final form; not to mention forced Luminous with Meiko and seducing the hetfag Sora into changing teams. If you won't watch tri 'cause it is shit and the Mimi scenes don't necessarily save it, look on tumblr or youtube for the choice Mimi scenes. Or don't and wait for me to inevitably post them when cuatro is confirmed a 02 sequel and I sperge out about the possibility of them ruining Mimi but also holding out hope because Mimi is gay and writing her as not gay would be bad writing and tri had many gay Mimi moments

As for the usual Digiwatch update, Yoshino is feeling less like a side character now that she realised she can count on her plant wife for support and can spill her soul into Lalamon to please her giantess fetish. I really hope they keep up with this trend of making Yoshino feel like part of the main group. I also hope we get more insight on her backstory with her weird mom that seemed to force all three of her daughters into being piano players. Maybe she'll get enough screentime it won't be the Masaru Daimon show anymore and actually feel like Digimon Savers.
Quick side note. They really have a terrible timing placing the op song. Having a scene shown before the op to get you interested in this episodes plot is fine, but regularly having 5-7 minutes of scenes before the op is weird and jarring. Also, Lilamon has the best evolution scene so far, but it still feels a it weird 'cause I'm sure it's at least partly cgi. Machgaogamon's is super trash. It freaking LAGS during his evolution. For a rich kid, Tohma's soul has shitty internet.
>>
File: pic001.jpg (80 KB, 681x1024)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>2623731
>>
>>2626194
Can confirm. Digimon Kaiser arc is sorta decent, but after that it becomes a trainwreck. The one thing it has going for itself it's that it's entertaining seeing how it gets stupider with every new episode until the retarded ending. Tri on the other hand is not enjoyable even at the most basic level.

>>2626181
English dub is garbage that turns the entire series into a joke, I feel bad for all the American kids who grew up with it.

And yes, it's hard not to see Mimi and Palmon that way considering Mimi is the Crest of Purity after all.
>>
>>2627556
I know where that pic is from, and it ain't pretty.
>>
File: RukiRena punk dykes.jpg (601 KB, 3410x3857)
601 KB
601 KB JPG
>>
Savers is really testing my gaytience. There's criminally little Yoshino still, though it's better then her initial role of "jobber-who's-there-because-she-was-in-the-first-episode" There's not much for me to yell in a good way about. Well, let's analyze the scraps we have.
Ikuto (wild kid raised by Digimon) has a mom who's milf material and an infant sister. Though I think Mama Misu should be a little bigger then she is, but whatever, she's still a good addition to the Chika harem, and so will Yuka when she's old enough. There's also Megumi and Miki, the supporter techies who I've failed to talk about because they don't do much. Part of me suspects they're meant to seem straight, but they seem more like lesbian fujoshi's to me.Even after DATS was exploded by Evil McStupidReasoning they continue to wear matching clothes and have matching Digimon. Seems gay. They probably roleplay as corrupt cop and cat thief in bed. Also, in the episode I just watched there was Bancho Leomon who reminded me Bancho Lilimon exists and when will there be Bancho Lilimon in either a series or game with a female tamer or close female Digimon subordinates who fawn over her strong beauty and dykeness so people will start drawing lesbian Digi delinq/u/ents!?

Well, that's all the /u/ stuff. A non /u/ things I want to talk about was Kurata. I hate him. He has a dumb motivation of "Oh, I walked into an animals territory and it attacked me, that means all of them should die", can make his followers stupidly powerful, and might be trying to do something with my sleepy goat daughter Belphemon. AND he continue the Leomon Dies meme, technically twice. He's shit and I dislike him. Makes me miss Jimmy KEN. Loved beating him up in Cyber Sleuth.
>>
File: 609417_p0.png (27 KB, 400x500)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
>>2629213
I've shipped Miki and Megumi since I first saw them. Whenever I see these kind of girls who are super close and have matching everything I can't help but ship them even if they're boy-crazy. I like to imagine them "experimenting" with each other only to find out their feelings for each other and decide that, even if they like boys they just wouldn't do it with anyone but each other.

Shame they were basically extras and there's almost no fanart of them. It would be really great if they had reached Mega, and each had a QueenChessmon of a different colour.
>>
These episodes were fine. The barrier to Ultimate was a bit flimsy. "Oh, just remember your resolve and desires and you get to go to the next level," Told to an idiot who never lost his resolve and desire to protect. But it's fine because the Ultimate evolutions here are probably the best CGI evo-scenes in the entire series. Rosemon's is nice. I hope the T&A shots awakened some little girl's gay. I know it would've awakened my gay.

Also there's a new OP. I always wanted a second OP for Adventure because, while Butterfly is great song and I love it, the visuals it came with got outdated by the end of the Etemon arc. Nice to see Savers get one, especially since it has some nice visuals of Yoshino with vines all around her like Lalamon's trying to make her wife a nice bed or something. Lalamon a good girl.

The last episode of today's batch was a Tohma centered one and it was a mixed bag. The evil Yoshino copy drew Tohma out to a fight by threatening a waterfall and started to spew nonsense about how she and Tohma are different from others and are a completely different race because they're smart and tries to seduce him to her side with the promise of intellectual conversation. And there's this weird scene with a bunch of lamia versions of Nanamisearched up her name for convienience wrapping around Tohma and saying his name a lot.I think it was suppose to be some weird hypnotism to try and grab him as BioLotusmon. Anyway, MachGaogamon cuts in and they fight. BioLotusmon is shown to be superior in speed and wits and stabs her staff at the top of the waterfall and threatens it again unless he joins her. Then Tohma decides to copy his future husband and go at her without any plan and attack her. It works and she dies, which somehow makes her staff blow up cutting of the waterfall from the lake even though were the staff was wouldn't have created any blockage for the water's flow, so the writers just want everything to go to Kurata's keikaku. (1/2)
>>
File: YoshiLala.jpg (47 KB, 849x1200)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
After the waterfall explodes Tohma holds Nanami in his arms as she explains Tohma won not with his own strength but with Masaru's strength. Then Tohma grumbles about it, setting up a future lovers quarrel. Also we see that Kurata is definitely doing stuff with Belphemon and I hate him. I hope his plans to disturb my daughters sleep is hindered by the power of Yoshino and Lalamon's love. Which brings me to the good of the episode. There's a bit where whenever we cut to Masaru and Ikuto doin stuff it's just them beating some Gizamon before the same Gizamon appear.gif plays agin and Masaru is like "Punch is what a man does." I found it funny, and they didn't overplay it. And at the end, during the preview for the next episode it has the buff dumb het guy asking Yoshino to go on a date and Lalamon just basically says "Leave my wife alone you human garbage." Have I mentioned I like Lalamon and she a good girl? Hope the next episode lives up to my expectations and it's just Yoshino and Rosemon's love winning the day with gay. Maybe they makeout and yuri waves they emit destroy fake-Guile and give Belphemon lewd dreams of handholding which heat up her hed so she has to yawn to cool off and it expoldes the machine she's in and Kurata's camp and the series ends with the release of sleepy goat and with a YoshiRose wedding. Too bad the OP shoots this theory down before it can fly by showing the next enemy, the Royal Knights.
>>
File: dmdd 26.jpg (72 KB, 516x729)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>2629336
I wonder why KingChessmon looks so simple and not cool as most mega while QueenChessmon does?
Is it because the King is weakest?
>>
>>2629896
I'm pretty sure that's true. Like in chess, the king is important so far as if you lose it you lose the game, but it's a fairly weak piece with limited movement. The Queen, on the other hand, is the strongest piece with the widest range of movement.

>>2629336
Whenever I think about a white QueenChessmon it just keeps getting better. They could differentiate them by having one be the Regent and the other the Consort, which would also subtly confirm both Megumi and Miki and their partners as being gay nd in a relationship.
>>
File: 41583077_p0.jpg (741 KB, 1300x1837)
741 KB
741 KB JPG
>>2629896
Naturally, the King is simply a living flag while the Queen is the MVP. Miki and Megumi deserve a QueenCheesmon each to show that they're equals and their love is mutual so they protect each other (and also because KingChessmon is useless unless he's fighting by himself).

>>2629956
>They could differentiate them by having one be the Regent and the other the Consort.
That would be cute. Too bad only Masaru, Tohma, Yoshino and Ikuto's Digimon reach Mega, which also means we don't get to see the ridiculously cool JumboGamemon. I know Miki, Megumi, and the old man are not main characters but it's such a waste not to see every partner reach Mega.

Also I hate the fact that there are only 3 MikixMegumi pic in existance, all of them in this thread.
>>
>>2630071

You forgot Satsuma. Sleipmon shows up in the anime.

and JumboGamemon shows up in Another Mission as Kamemon's Ultimate form, so I always assumed he could turn into that form, he just never had a chance onscreen
>>
>>2630105
Well technically Sleipmon was already a Mega from before the start of the series, he was willingly suppressing his power to appear as Kudamon. And Megas showing up in videogames is nothing new, it happened with the Adventure partners, but it's just not the same as doing it in the actual series
>>
Well, with the exception of the Yoshino episode, these three episodes make me really angry. I'll get the good stuff out of the way first, since there was less of it.

The Yoshino episode was nearly perfect. Having big dumb not!Guile stride in and take Lalamon's place at Yoshino's side, and Lalamon being rightly pissed off even though Yoshino showed -300 interest in the dude, having a decent fight that had both parties show their strength while not having any one-sided beatdowns like inTohma''s episode Though it could have been better choreographed And the end of the fight being a beam struggle won through the power of gay, it was really nice. There's a throw-away line to try and degay it by having Lalamon say they should beat Ivan von Dumb to stop the Gizamon attack, and the best way to bait him into a fight is to go with the flow, but Lalamon was WAY too into protecting her place by Yoshino to see them as anything but gay. THIS is how you do a Palmon expy, folks. The only bad thing about it is I couldn't seem to find any good YoshiRose pics, which is strange since they basically confirmed it in that episode. Maybe pixiv will have some when I next search for it. Also, the episode opened up with Yoshino killing a Gizamon with a barrel. It's nice to see that Masaru isn't the only dumbass who can try to beat Digimon up by themselves.
In the third episode I watched we find out Tohma has a cute sickly sister named Rilina. Everything else about the episode fills me with hate, but it's nice to see another girl added for the Chika harem. And it was nice to see some of Miki and Megumi just being together. Nice side couple.

As for all the stupid stuff I hate, it all seems to be coming from two sources: Tonma H NoristeinDon't giv a fuck if I misspelled his last name and Kurata "Has-a-stupid-easily-thwartable-plan-that-works" Stupidasfuck. The reason I said the Yoshino episode was nearly perfect was because (1/2)
>>
it has Tonma and MirageGaogamon, who is super fast and also gigantic, stare at a little bomb doing nothing for 30 seconds instead, I don't know, grabbing it and throwing it into the fucking atmosphere and blasting it for good measure? But he doesn't playing right into Kurata's hands and now ElDoradimon is being pulled into the real world. Once in the real world, Kurata gets government help, because of course the dumb evil villain gets government backing after committing an act of terror on a government building. So Kurata is commanding government ships and a bunch of Gizamon to lance ElDoradimon while one of the government workers watches StarBound Hardcore videos. Masaru, who wasn't with the others when they came, tries to fly and give some support to them, but the evil Masaru from Kurata's team of evil Frontier wannabes appears to fight him in the city, meaning no Gloriuos Burst because it's a beam attack that'll cause collateral damage. So it's ShineGreymon vs BioDarkdramon and Masaru grabs his Digvice and gets a new powerup to let ShG fight and beat the little shit. Then Masaru goes to help the fight but it's too late and Kurata kills ElDoradimon and almost everyone on it. Everyone retreats and meets up with Megumi and Miki to try and plan a counter attack on Kurata excpet Tonma, who gets on a helicopter his dad sent to pick him up to take him to the next episode where we get exposition about about how Tonma's dad never loved him and let Tonm's mom die or something. Also cute sister. Then it has dad show Tonma into a room where Kurata is waiting and Tonma doesn't immediately kick his ass and instead decides to believe the evil lying crazy man when he says he can cure Rilina of Dyingcuteitis and create a new peaceful world with Tonma's help, when Tonma knows for a fact this dumb stupid coward's definition of a peaceful world is one where everything that he finds scary is destroyed. So Tonma goes with some Gizamon to kill a Piccolomon that survived the lancing 2/3
>>
and fight Masaru because of course the genius of the group wouldn't notice that this is just another part of the idiot villain's plan and fighting Masaru would just lead to a bad outcome for the DATS remnants and Oh look, Masaru went evil Digivolution mode because his boyfriend is a fucking retard that listened to an even dumber retard and this is fucking dumb I hate Kurata whenever I think about his plan for more then two seconds I have an aneurysm over how many holes it has and how it shouldn't fucking work because that's not how water works! Tohma fucking do something other than fuck up and do what Kurata wants! Why can't he leave my goat daughter sleep!? FUck I hate this!

Sorry for this longer then usual and off topic rant. I just really hate how dumb the characters and world are acting to let Kurata have his time as a "super competent" villain. If any of the characters, and by that I mean Tonma, thought for more then 0 seconds he'd be dead by now. I hope the following episodes aren't as aggravating. I'm gonna read some YuruYuri to calm down.
>>
File: dmdd 24.jpg (91 KB, 516x729)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>2630071
Want more?
>>
File: dmdd 25.jpg (79 KB, 516x729)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>2630475
>>
File: dmdd 38.jpg (83 KB, 516x729)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>2630476
>>
File: 69115357_p32.jpg (236 KB, 1181x1748)
236 KB
236 KB JPG
>>
File: 69115357_p20.jpg (291 KB, 1181x1748)
291 KB
291 KB JPG
>>
>>2630475
>>2630476
>>2630478
>not even looking at each other
>boobs aren't even touching
Thanks, but not my thing

>>2630684
Who are these?
>>
>>2630932
Genderbent Alphamon and Omegamon.
>>
>>2630972
One is genderbent Omegamon, the other is just Kyouko from Cyber Sleuth
>>
>>2630972
>Kyouko
>genderbent
You tried
>>
Savers has reached tri levels of fucking dumb nonsense. I'm not going to go into it, I already shitted up this thread with my whining, I'll just talk about the /u/ stuff from now on. As for that /u/ stuff, there wasn't much in these episodes. There was a Miki and Megumi double Digisoul charge. It was nice, seeing wife and wife discharging their souls together. And Sayuri let her son go of without a Digimon Agumon got Digiegged. Short story, but don't care enough to share to fight a giant sleepy goat that can blow stuff up by yawning. She probably did this because she knows everyone's gonna die and she rather have gotten to rape her daughter before she dies. Jokes on her, you can't rape the willing.
>>
>>
Not much /u/ in these episodes besides Black and White wives standing by each other. On the topic of them, there was a weird scene where everyone's talking about the wall between between the worlds weakening and we havepic related where we just hang on Miki and Megumi's crotches when they join in the conversation.

Also the Kurata arc finally finished. His awfulness won't stink up the anime anymore, but his last act managed to possibly kill another Leomon. Really hate this meme Toei keeps trying to reinforce. The Royal Knights arc is starting, and even though it started with a clip show I have some hopes for it, even though there's only 9 episodes left in the show. Also it's nice to see where the inspiration for Craniamon personality in Cyber Sleuth may have came from. Wonder if any of the other Royal Knights will act like their CS counterparts.
>>
Does anyone have a gif or webm of Miki and Megumi's Digisoul full charge? I could only find their basic one and it was smaller than my self-esteem. I would try and make it myself but I don't know how. Can't even work out how to do snapshots anymore.
>>
>>2576630
>Rena is possessive
>>
>>2634699
>her girlfriend gets her into polyamory
>>
>>2634700
but of course they remain the main OTP
>>
>>
tail hug~
>>
>>
>>
>>
Sorta cute crossover...
>>
love these two.
>>
>>
File: 1.jpg (223 KB, 1000x919)
223 KB
223 KB JPG
>>
I finished Savers, and the last bit of the Royal Knights arc made me realize that Cyber Sleuth is just a way better written version of this story. More lesbians, not taken over by a shitty plot with a shitty villain, actually fleshing out the Royal Knights and not making them a deus ex machina and did I mention it was gayer? But really, Savers was pretty disappointing. Spending too much of the show either rubbing off the Daimon family or waiting on Kurata hand and foot really killed it for me. I was fine with the concept of Masaru, but making it so both him and his father seem to have the ability to go toe-to-toe with Ultimate levels(Mega for dub purists if they're a thing blows away my suspension of disbelief. And they didn't give Yoshino and her plant wife enough time to shine. She only had like three episodes based on her, one of which showed her being useless as a DATS agent and being het. Luckly her other two episodes were about her relationship with Lalamon. Also I found it weird how at the end they went out of their way to show that Kurata's lackeys were still alive and in the human world. I can kinda understand wanting to keep Ivan alive, 'cause he's the only one they tried to make not-evil, but the other two were 100% dead. Gothic Lolita was left unconscious in the digital world with no allies, no powers and a bunch of Digimon who were attacked by her and lived. Evil Masaru was defeated in midair and ShineGreymon didn't care about catching him so he should've fell to his death. Even Ivan should've died because he was unconscious on ElDoradimon when it was speared and killed in the middle of the ocean.

Another thing that bothers me, they once again try the 'seperating the Digimon from the humans' thing that's at the end of every Digimon season, but it's after a whole arc about Digimon and humans yelling about how humans and Digimon can and should coexist. Seperating Yoshino and Lalamon for no good reason is really messed up. (1/2)
>>
File: Miki x Megumi cosplay.jpg (90 KB, 600x800)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
(2/2)
Though I guess it gave us a cute scene with Yoshino and Lalamon breaking one of those Test-Your-Might machines and running in the rain. And Miki and Megumi going to pamper their chess daughters one last time before they leave.

All in all, Savers had a lot of potential, but wasted it by focusing on Kurata and the Daimon dudes way too much. I wouldn't put it on 02 levels of bad, but it's close
>>
We need more Mimi selfcest
>>
>>2635705
>>
File: 66175188_p0.jpg (679 KB, 978x726)
679 KB
679 KB JPG
>>2635320
I liked Savers. It might not have been great but I liked the idea behind it, and I think it's right behind Adventure and Tamers. It had a nice combination of monster of the week in the real world in the first half and adventures in the DigiWorld in the second half. It's certainly a shame Yoshino barely has any focus, specially considering the show has only 3 MCs.

>Ultimate levels(Mega for dub purists
I usually don't like using dub terms but I prefer to avoid Ultimate because it has two different meanings across languages. So I call the sixth level Mega after the dub and the fifth level Perfect after the original terminology.
>>
File: dmdd 39.jpg (110 KB, 724x1022)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>
File: dmdd 40.jpg (91 KB, 496x706)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>
>>
>>
>>2635719
I can appreciate the ideas Savers had too, but damn if Kurata didn't ruin it for me. And being as his arc was about 80% of the show it's really hard to like Savers. If they had just tried a LITTLE harder to not make him absolutely retarded and need the protagonists to act as stupid as him it would've been fine.

Is there any /u/ stuff to be found in Xros Wars or Applimon? I might watch Applimon just to see what's up with the 'Mons they use, but Xros Wars doesn't seem too appealing. I don't really want my /u/ rewatch of Digimon shows to end on Savers. Feels real bad. If there's no official stuff, maybe there's some good /u/ fanfiction that I haven't found yet?
>>
>>2636265
Haven't watched Xros Wars yet but I don't think there's anything /u/ relevant there (although there's quite a bit of NenexMervamon fanart). The manga is also said to be a lot better than the anime.
Applimon is basically a yaoi show, and it's also Digimon in name only basically.
>>
>>2636393
I expected as much. Interesting to hear about a Digimon manga, but I don't really have time to sink in to the huge amount of chapters shounen's get. My reread of Sasemeki Koto is taking up a decent chunk of my time allotted to reading.

>>2623795
I torrented the Kase-san OVA twice, because I couldn't resist subs with honorifics Do I get something now?
>>
>>2636664
Have a sketchy luminous between dumb tsunderes, nee-chan. You deserve it.
>>
>>2636664
The Mangas of Digimon are ridiculously short, they were monthly.

the funny thing about the Manga of Xros War is that the author did not know anything about Digimon until they assigned him the manga, the document about Digimon and delivered a great result.
>>
File: happy lesbian rock.png (129 KB, 508x463)
129 KB
129 KB PNG
>>2636832
Nice, got praised by nee-san.

>>2636839
Maybe I'll check them out sooner then. Wonder what kind of Mimi expys I can find in them. And if there isn't much on that front I hope to see some cool ideas and world building.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.