[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/u/ - Yuri

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 24 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: Lilymon Mimi digiegg.jpg (700 KB, 1422x800)
700 KB
700 KB JPG
Was discussing in the Dragon Ball thread, got of topic, and now here's DigiDykes.
>>
>>
File: Ami the hyper lesbian.jpg (3.09 MB, 1552x9350)
3.09 MB
3.09 MB JPG
>>
File: KarMi gayleaders.jpg (31 KB, 480x454)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>
>>
>>2576351
Meiko and Meicoomon are easily the worst part of Tri. OCs donotsteal who suck up all the screentime. The original Children feel more like secondary characters for their story and they're all around boring.
But funnily enough, it appears Mimi has thing for bland glasses girls, considering her attraction to Meiko and Miyako.
>>
>>2576460
Those are some fair points, maybe I just like her 'cause she hates herself like me? And has a real cute cat partner.
>Mimi has a thing for glasses girls
Now I want to read a fic where Sora notices this and tries to entice Mimi after stealing an old pair from Miyako, ending in Mimi getting all three girls to go on a date with her.
>>
File: 61156005_p0.png (407 KB, 881x950)
407 KB
407 KB PNG
>>2576487
Sora is super straight and a bit of a bitch really so I don't really like her for yuri.
Honestly I think Lilymon is the best girlfriend for Mimi. They have an interesting chemistry as far as Digimon partners go and are very close. Lilymon could also evolve into Rosemon to give Mimi a taste of her giant pair of rosebuds and even some bondage play.
>>
>>2576460
Meiko is bad, but I hated the original children in Tri, not even my nostalgia goggles can save them.
>>
>>
File: 1506738282579.png (1.77 MB, 1920x1080)
1.77 MB
1.77 MB PNG
>>
File: 1489436062361.jpg (217 KB, 1280x764)
217 KB
217 KB JPG
>>
File: 51028430_p0.jpg (191 KB, 900x1200)
191 KB
191 KB JPG
>>
File: 16471553.gif (85 KB, 700x780)
85 KB
85 KB GIF
>>
File: 11908610_m.gif (75 KB, 580x560)
75 KB
75 KB GIF
>>
Juri tops Ruki
>>
File: 435456777.jpg (37 KB, 435x342)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>
>>2576609
Disgusting
Renamon only
>>
Honestly I've shipped yuri with straighter girls, but I can understand not liking Sora for it. And Lilymon x Mimi is just an amazing ship. Best girl x Best mon.
>>
>>2576612
Why does one of them have a terribly drawn Pig?
>>
Why the fuck did they screw up the sequel to Cyber Sleuth? Why!?
>>
>>2577005
because it is Digimon, it is a franchise quite used to fuck everything.
>>
>>2576605
it's a bad characterization, they really acted more maturely in 02 being a good figure of "sempais"

But Tri gives them the same characterization that you would expect from a bad fanfic, including an agonizing MC who doubts himself and characters doubting without a real reason beyond "drama"

Meico is a horrible addition, it exists for general even more cheap ship-tease and have less time on screen to the Digimon.
>>
>>2577123
The ship tease makes me mad. I watch digimon to see cool monsters fighting, not for romance. And the ship tease in tri is fanfic-tier too.
>>
>>2577143
everything in Tri has fanfic quality, that put two Digimon deities without any real reason, it seems that a child would put in his fic.
Adventure has always had a fandom that only wants romance among children and without any digimon because they get in the way of their romance.

other seasons of Digimon have had moments and signs of romance, but they did not stop in history (Rosemon and Yoshino for example)
>>
File: SoraMimi.jpg (115 KB, 629x861)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>2577123
You know something is bad when it makes anything from 02 look good in comparison.

>>2577169
>that put two Digimon deities without any real reason
I still wonder what they're gonna do with this.

The first Tri movies were boring but I was willing to give them the benefit of the doubt, that the story was still surfacing. The fourth is actually my favourite despite its flaws (reboot being made useless, everyone can go Mega, etc) because it actually had the Children adventuring in the DigiWorld with their partners, Maki's backstory and it seemed the plot was finally happening with Yggdrasil.
Fifth movie ruined all that by having fucking nothing happening until the very end. Now there's only 1 movie to wrap up this mess and it's guaranteed to be a dissapointment.
>>
Tri is a huge shitshow. From how Crunchyroll decided to cut the movies into 4-5 'episodes' to how horrible the art style looks on the older digimon. Let's start with what the uck happened to the 02 children.Where the fuck are they? There was a shot of them falling at the start of the first movie, and the few times Gennai appeared as Digimon Kaiser Ken, but the are never mentioned by Kari or Takeru, their friends and classmates. Wouldn't the digidestined care about their 4 missing friends? Also, what the fuck was up with that Imperialdramon Black in Determination? Was it Ken and Davis's Wormmon and Veemon corrupted by Yggdrasil? Was it some clone/copy that was made by Gennai? Does it even matter what the fuck it was? Also, the thing where the teachers/government agents were past digidestined who's digimon became the Four Holy Beasts was stupid to me. Why did you have to explain where the Beasts came from? Especially since they're modeled after creatures from mythology, were there's a different creation story for each day of the week. And having the teachers be exes is also stupid. The time they wasted with the teachers backstory and the whole dumb government trying to research and fight Digimon could've been used to actually explain what the fuck is happening. Like, what was Alphamon doing destroying the city trying to get Meicoomon? Sure, it was explained I think that Alphamon worked for Yggdrasil and Yggy needs Meicoomon to desroy the world or something, but why was she just a silent destructive force instead of an actual personality trying to do her God's work and give some hints to what the fuck was happening. Why wasn't any villain given any character? Tri is tiresome. I might not even watch the last one, just probably think about how they won't give Mimi the girlfriend she deserves, and the Olympus XII fanfiction I'll never write.
>>
>>2577257
My guess is that Toei knows how unpopular 02 is with the fanbase so they tried hard to pretend it didn't happen. But in that case I don't know why they didn't simply retcon it rather than show the 02 kids at the beginning, evil!Gennai disguised as Ken for some reason and no one from the original group even mentioning them.
>>
>>2577230
>Now there's only 1 movie to wrap up this mess
I bet it's going to be rushed as fuck
>>
>>2577257
>Why did you have to explain where the Beasts came from? Especially since they're modeled after creatures from mythology, were there's a different creation story for each day of the week.
They're Digimon. With some exceptions like Apocalymon, pretty much all Digimon were originally eggs that climbed their way to their level. The Holy Beasts being created by absorbing other Digimon makes sense because they possess multiple DigiCores.

Bu yeah everything about the main plot doesn't make any sense. Alphamon and Jessmon are both Royal Knights yet one works for Yggdrasil and the other for Metastasis? Meikumon is Apocalymon reborn? Yggdrasil turned Gennai evil? Even with all the exposition Hackmon dumps every movie I can't make head or tails of it.
>>
>>2577301
I'd like to believe that the last movie will explain everything perfectly, but I know it won't happen
>>
>>2577297
Judging from the poster for it on Wikimon, it's gonna be more YamaTai shilling. I like Omnimon, but this is like the frigging seventh alternate form for this guy. Give some other digimon a chance, Toei!
>>2577301
It would make sense the HB's had to absorb some other digimon to reach their level. On the other hand, in the very first Digimon movie, which is canon according to the first Adventure season, Parrotmon just pops out of a giant digiegg. Though I think the only one it would make sense to just pop out of an egg like that is Huanglongmon.
>>
>>2577257
>>2577271
It wouldn't have been too hard to take out the 02 elements (02 kids, Kaiser, Imperialdramon, D3s). Tri then could've been presented as an alternate sequel to Adventure that retcons out 02.

Kinda like what Dragon Ball Super did to GT.
>>
>>2577335
I guess they didn't want to anger 02fags by saying that whole season didn't happen, but then go on to ignore everything from it except the timeskip it gave. There's probably someone out ther who thinks Davis and Ken will come out and save the day in the end.
>>
>>2577364
that's too optimistic, but technically that happened in movie 4 when Imperialdramon saved the day when Armageddon had kicked Omegamon's ass.

>>2577335
It's annoying how they treated the 02 guys, but Takeru and Hikari do not suffer any harm and they even have the damn D3s.
>>
>>2577323
Parrotmon is a weird case, but that was the very first animation of the franchise so the rules were not set into stone yet. Maybe the egg was some sort of transportation device for Parrotmon to arrive in the Real World.
>>
>>2577323
I'd kill for them to have used Mastemon instead of omegamon
>>
>>2577297
Not sure why they even bothered making 6 movies when almost nothing happens in most of them. Well-written and well-paced it could have made for 3 or maybe 4 movies. They should have just made it a TV series like it was planned.
>>
File: 56361384_p0.jpg (1.7 MB, 1200x1696)
1.7 MB
1.7 MB JPG
Did they ever explain why Mirei's mom lets her have two partner digimon?
>>
>>2577715
Because Mirei has two hands, but acts like she has more.
>>
Hey /u/, all this talk about how much tri sucks makes me want to watch some actually good Digimon. Which of the seasons are best for /u/ material and which ones do you personally think is the best season overall? I'll probably watch whatever's most suggested after I watch Adventure subbed for the first time, since I'm an Adventurefag.
>>
File: 53809801_p0.jpg (698 KB, 1000x919)
698 KB
698 KB JPG
>>2579806
Adventure is the best naturally, followed closely by Tamers. Frontier, Savers and the first half of Xross Wars are average. 02 and second half of Xross Wars are absurdly terrible.

As for /u/ material, there's almost none since they're shounen series so girls almost never get to do anything. The most blatant /u/ moment was the Roachmon episode in 02, in which Miyako has an Utena fantasy about Mimi. Other than that the most you'll get are strong friendship with female Digimon (Mimi/Palmon, Ruki/Renamon and Yoshino/Lilamon) and the Jogress moments between Kari and Miyako.
>>
>>
>>2579890
I thought I would probably be watching Tamers after Adventure. Though I'm a bit surprised to here Xros Wars is even half decent. Everything I saw of it was just off putting. And I expected as much on the /u/ front. Just gotta have my goggles on. Though it makes me wonder, what would you do if you could make a Digimon season? And what would you do to yuriify it?
>>
File: 67773281_p0.png (764 KB, 2146x2091)
764 KB
764 KB PNG
>>2580124
Besides making it a comedy-psychological drama, I'd give the girls important roles and strong personalities. Fuck it, I'd make the protagonist a twisted but gung-ho goggle girl who's not a dumbass and clearly a lesbian. The yuri will naturally follow.

Plot: Some dark-themed digimon opens a fucking hole in the sky and pulls in a bunch of teenagers in an attempt to groom his own army of teenagers to fight the current digidestined. He does this by pairing up digimon with weak personalities but high potential with a human and dumps them in a dangerous wasteland. If the pair survive this ordeal, they will naturally foster strong bonds, hence strengthening their friendship or whatever it it that makes a digimon stronger. Stockholmon then gathers these survivors and puts them in a boarding school for indoctrination and shit and now the series has no choice but to be yuri as we will follow the MC and her femalehumanoidmon in her all-girls school.

>1st arc: trauma bonding in the wasteland
>2nd arc: boarding school hijinks. begrudging friendships are started
>3rd arc: vs digidestined in the digital world - lose big time, near death experiences and "Don't leave me!" moments.
>4th arc: journey for powerups, cast begins to feel like a big family. leomon dies
>5th arc: rematch with digidestined in the real world. mc and the /u/ crew destroy Stockholmon with forbidden love so they can live happily ever after with their loved ones
>>
>>2577230
All I want is for Wizardmon to come back. Unpopular opinion I guess.
>>
>>2580160
That sounds pretty nice. A bit edgey, but it makes up for it with the possibility that MC-chan can get a Bancholilimon and we can have delinq/u/ents as the main dykes. And in my headcanon's I've had things like a million times more edgy
>Leomon dies
This is a bad meme and I hate it. But seriously, if your going to have a mentormon die to give MC-chan a reality shock, make it something other than Leomon. If it has to be a lion, make it Leormon.

>>2580167
I they brought Wizardmon back for tri, he would've been killed by Gennai or something stupid like that. He honestly dodged a bullet.
>>
>>2580167
Digimon killed in the real world are dead forever, so bringing them would involve some heavy bullshit like what happened with Myotismon. But I do wonder if the reboot also revived those Digimon. If they're going for a happy ending maybe they'll show Wizardmon and Leomon at the very end.
>>
>>2580454
Sometimes I wonder: what if we had a digimon series/game/whatever that is from the point of view of the digimon? It would probably be a bit harder to make it yuri (unless the main couple was human x digimon or digimon x digimon. Otherwise the human girls would get less focus), but I think it would be cool.
>>
File: 49232034_p0.jpg (144 KB, 500x500)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
>>2580657
There's the X-Evolution movie and Digimon World 4 for PS2, both had Digimon main characters and no humans.
If we made a series like that I would had it be centered around the female Digimon and their relationships and rivalries. We could have things like AngewomonxLadydevimon, the Sistermon sisters, the Journey to the West girls, etc.
>>
>>2580681
>AngewomanxLadyevimon
No, no think about Lilithmon and Ophanimon and their miracle of a daughter Mastemon.
>>
>>2580685
It could start as Angewomon x Ladydevimon and they digivolve later into the story.
>>
>>2580685
That's selfcest since Lilithmon is a fallen Ophanimon make it Venusmon instead
>>
>>2580688
Just because they are the same species it doesn't mean they are the same individuals
>>
>>2580689
No no they have a point. Venusmon would be better.
>>2580688
However you're forgetting Venusmon possibly going after Junomon or Minveramon.
>>
>>2580691
No, Ladydevimon x Angewomon is the OTP
>>
>>2580693
Let's not start that. Better idea; where's a fic about Kairi accidentally digivolving her gatomon into LadyDevimon and LadyDevimon corrupting her tamer into going after girls. Eventually Lilithmon shows up and gets involved
>>
>>2580685
>>2580687
How about this: a story about two friends holy Digimon who have been together since they hatched. However as one of them evolved into Angewomon the other one turned to the dark side and evolved into LadyDevimon. Even after being separated like this they still have feelings for each other. Later they evolve into Ophanimon and Lilithmon respectively and are thrust in the middle of a battle but neither dares to hurt the other.
>>
File: cute gay outlaw.png (161 KB, 453x631)
161 KB
161 KB PNG
>>2580657
I thought up a story involving the Three Musketeers and Olympus XII that's like that. It would be Beelstarmon having a psychic link with Minervamon sice they were young, instituted by best aunt Ceresmon after realizing that having an abusive power hungry dad has negative effects on a young girls psyche. So they've been talking to each other via dreams, with Beelstarmon thinking these dreams are real and trying to find her way to Minerva, while Minerva just thinks this is just her aunt being nice, pouring her feelings into Beel like she's a living diary that flirts with her, but also a bit jealous Beel seems to have a better life than her and angry with Ceres for thinking hanging out with fake happy people would cheer her up, despite it working Sorry for the solo pic, there aren't any pics that have just Minerva and Beelko in them
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
It's such a shame the Olympus XII are so unpopular. The little fanart the goddesses get is almost all het. They should get to appear in a new anime and be the center of the plot.
>>
File: 1468224213854.jpg (212 KB, 500x672)
212 KB
212 KB JPG
>>
>>
File: Beauty seducing Wits.jpg (361 KB, 1600x1200)
361 KB
361 KB JPG
>>2583442
I know the feeling. It's so discouraging looking for art of them, especially since one is based on a famous lesbian icon. Fills me with a familiar anger. Wish there was any yuri of Dianamon, especially if it's with Sayo. Maybe I should request it in the drawthread...
>>
>>
File: Mimi and her plant wife.png (228 KB, 606x1003)
228 KB
228 KB PNG
>>
>>
File: 1461704056844.png (801 KB, 825x928)
801 KB
801 KB PNG
>>2583570
By famous lesbian icon you mean Artemis, right? She, Athena and Hestia were all "virgin goddesses" which basically means they are lesbians, specially Artemis who hd her own harem. I always liked the idea of shipping those goddesses, and the Olympus XII should have been fodder for such fanart if they were more popular.

>>2585661
Where did you get this? It's really cute.
>>
>>2585896
Yeah, I meant Artemis. All of those gay goddesses really need to be treated better. There's so little yuri content of them. As for where I found >>2585661 It was on tumblr.
>http://beelzebum0n.tumblr.com/
She has a real nice art style and is a pretty big digimon fan, and is a lesbian herself to boot. But it's ruined a bit because she's a fujo who's main digimon ship is Lucemon x Beelzebumon, which wouldn't be a problem except she doesn't draw that much anymore, or at least doesn't share it on her tumblr as much. It's hard being a digimon yuri fan. There's next to no real source of fan content. Almost makes me want to pick up the pen myself if it wasn't for the fact that I know whatever I make would be trash.
>>
This thread is seriously lacking Yoshino and Lalamon, and there's actual fucking subtext for that pairing
>>
>>2586352
Do Yoshino/Lalamon (or Rosemon) stuff even exist?
>>
File: DV4sJv6VMAAhZX3.jpg (301 KB, 1500x1500)
301 KB
301 KB JPG
>>2586451
Of course it does, but it's all with Rosemon.
>>
>>2586491
>>
File: mimi eats tanemon.png (388 KB, 460x1150)
388 KB
388 KB PNG
I've been watching the Adventure sub and my god, Palmon's voice is so fucking cute! How can Mimi stand to be constantly near something so adorable and lovely without constantly hugging and eating her?! I can't wait for the Lilymon stuff. Palmon's so fucking good. Best mon for best girl.
>>
Where should I start watching?
>>
>>2589401
You honestly could watch any of them first I think. The only series to get multiple seasons is Adventure, and this thread has already discussed how Aventer 2 and tri aren't as good. This >>2579890 ranks the seasons from best to worst. Just read the summaries of the seasons and watch what appeals to you.I think maybe Xros wars has some references to past seasons to, so maybe save that for last.

In other news, I found pic related and now know what the nee-sans from the Fate thread feel when they're tempted to whale.
>>
File: 1412395018991.gif (468 KB, 350x200)
468 KB
468 KB GIF
>>2579890
>>2589499
>Adventure is the best naturally
>>
>>2589674
So what do you think is the best, nee-san? Adventure has it's flaws, but it's soild all around and has Mimi and Palmon, so it's an obvious first pick for most.
>>
>>2589729
if we talk about Yuri only Savers has something and as to quality of Anime, Adventure is in the lower part of quality (along with 02 and Tri), even frontier with his stupid things is better.

If you read the manga V-tamers, you will lose the affection that you can have Adventure, happens to be an Anime well, to Anime that wasted a perfect protagonist and has a stepped RPG plot that only makes sense by fanon.

is when Mimi, it's funny to think that the writer did not want to put it, Hikari either and those were part of the reasons why the writer began to hate the project.

In the end everything is even sadder when you see that AppMon was basically Yaoi text, but also has a lesbian background.
>>
>>2589744
I can't personally speak about Savers or Frontier, as I never finished the dub versions of either, but I take offense to putting Adventure next to 02 and tri in terms of quality. Both of those are actively bad, while Adventure is at least decent. As for the V-tamers manga, that has nothing to do with Adventure. From what I can quickly dig up it's just a manga with a different Taichi as the main character, so I don't see how it can factor in to one's enjoyment of Adventure.
>The writer didn't want to put Mimi or Hikari in and hates the project
Well, I hate her for not writing the movies so we could get Lilymon or Rosemon animated by Mamoru Hosoda.
>Appmon has yaoi text and background lesbians.
I honestly expected something like this. Being a shonen show, there would obviously be more yaoi fans than yuri fans, so obviously they'd throw the fujos a bone first. At least there's CS for yuri text.
>>
>>2589791
They really are worth it and ignore the Savers Dub, the beautiful one in its original language.
the problem is not that it is a Manga with another Taichi, the problem is that it is the original Taichi, is where it is explained by the aviator glasses, in addition to 3 good cameos of Anime characters (although one is the version of the game) Taichi and Zeromaru could literally defeat the villains of Adventure alone.

also when you watch the movie of Our War Game, you can see all the wasted potential of Adventure and that half of the children are genuinely useless at best.

in Appmon even the VA of the supposedly romantic interest of the MC complained that she was no longer the romantic interest of the MC, but the tall and handsome boy was. to be fair it was a good relationship and it was quite genuine, it was a better romance than Yuri on Ice.

It is also sad that this Cameo is a better gift to the fans than all Digimon Tri.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kob_VrIJ-lo
>>
>>2576609
Reamon looks like she got NTR
>>
>>2589824
Yeah I know to avoid dubs. I'm actually in the middle of watching all of Digimon subbed, and I'm halfway through Adventure and loving it. Though I'm a bit sad 'cause I know what you said about Our War Games is true. I really wish tri was better and had Mamoru Hosoda. Even if it just brought Hosoda back it would be more enjoyable because then it would at least look good. As for V-tamers, the more I hear the shittier it sounds Good thing I can just ignore it's existance and be safe, like a goat standing still to evade a T.rex's movement vision.
>VA of the romantic intrest complains the MC likes handsome boys now
>MC has better chemistry with boys then in actual yaoi shows
Kek of the highest degree. And that Appmon cameo looks really cool, but I don't like how the CG has all those green lines or 0s & 1s on it. Otherwise, nice. It'd be better than tri if they used Lilymon or Rosemon. Did I mention I was a MiPalfag
>>
>>2589744
>>If you read the manga V-tamers, you will lose the affection that you can have Adventure, happens to be an Anime well, to Anime that wasted a perfect protagonist and has a stepped RPG plot that only makes sense by fanon.
>is when Mimi, it's funny to think that the writer did not want to put it, Hikari either and those were part of the reasons why the writer began to hate the project.
Learn English pls. I can't make heads or tails of what you're trying to say.
>>
>>2589824
>the problem is that it is the original Taichi, is where it is explained by the aviator glasses
The fuck? Are you saying that the Taichi from Adventure and the Taichi from V-Tamer are the same? Because they're fucking not, they're completely separate universes.
And are you really saying that Adventure is bad because the characters from the other series are stronger? Are you twelve?
>>
File: ok.png (71 KB, 359x265)
71 KB
71 KB PNG
>>2589865
<==

>>2589877
no, only that the design of the character is explained, the Anime never explains why the glasses and are really an important element for the character.

no, only weaker writing. As I said, the real movie of Adventure is all the test that is needed to see that Adventure is not the masterpiece that people want to believe, it is the same as with Pokemon PM and Mai-hime.

>>2589858
V-tamer is basically Digimon's best story, great characters, great moments, epic fights and it's great how it makes it clear how stupid Leomon's Meme dies, having not only a strong Lemon, but beating a Digimon over of your level, splitting it in two.

Tri's problem is that it's done to appeal to the horrible public that Adventure created, not the one that enjoyed the series for its merit, but the people who idealized it and re-interpreted everything as they pleased, especially the romantic elements that never they were important, but for them they were better than the Digimon themselves.
>>
>>2589902
>the Anime never explains why the glasses and are really an important element for the character.
It's just a distinctive visual part of his design, it has nothing to do with his actual character. Are you actually saying that explaining where he got part of his outfit is super important to his character?
And yes, learning English does matter because you're in an English-speaking board. Until you can write coherent English you should stick to sites in your own language.
>>
>>2589914
if it is important, especially with a lot of people taking those glasses as a "symbol" of leader, when they do not know what it really means, but since it was a character designed for the V-tamers manga, there is an explanation. Toei put Taichi on adventure because the manga was popular, the manga came out a year before Adventure and ended after Frontier.

There are people who do not even speak their own language well and no, English at school is not good at all.
>>
>>2589902
It sounded like you were shit talking V-tamers, though I guess the esl is the reason for that. I like the idea of killing the Leomon meme dead, but that other part sounds like it could be equal parts badass and stupid. But I don't think there's a Mimi-expy, so not too appealing. As for the explanation for the goggles, I don't think you can make a universal meaning for them besides looking dope and only being worn by protaganists.
>>
>>2589976
Taichi in V-tamer is a strategist and really an intelligent boy, although he acts like a fool with Zeromaru, but he's just having fun. He even reminds Davis/Daisuke the Taichi of his world (the one who is older and when he had the attitude of big brother before being emo in tri)
there are two human girls, one is a villain and has a companion to Rosemon, is that enough?
>>
Aaaahhh! I just love Mimi and Palmon. Watched the episode where Mimi awakens her Purity yesterday, and besides the obvious love confession between Mimi and Togemon, I loved how Palmon was sorta dumb and stayed with Mimi despite Princess Mimi being sort of a bitch. Though it sucked we didn't get Lilymon in that episode. Can't wait until I get to her debut.
>>
This arc with Vamdemon is rough. It really could've used some better pacing. I just watched the episodes with Pump and Gotsu, Gatomon's backstory and with Lilymon's debut. They really don't work Except maybe the Gatomon one, if only I find it funny that Wizardmon and Gatomon bonded over being lonely edge lords who monologue too much The Pump and Gotsu episode would've been better if they focused more on Takeru and Yamato hanging with the titular mons instead of forcing the TK and Patamon argument to try and have some emotional payoff when he finally catches up with the rest by evolving to Angemon it would have flowed better. I think if they had Angemon appear during Vamdemon's escape into the real world, you know, when they were being attacked by demon dragons, it would've made more sense and take a load off of future episodes to try and get TK and Patamon on the other's level. As for how they'd get to Shibuya for the episode to show Vamdemon's vileness, just have them spot Pump and Gotsu getting of the train and Takeru chases them 'cause he thinks they're evil, Yamato follows, hijinks ensue, Vamdemon essentially murders children, fight. As for Lilymon's episode, I think the only way they could've salvaged that one would be to spread it over 2 or 3 episodes. They did a real poor balancing act of having Vamdemon start his assault on Odaiba Odaiba seems to get beat up a lot in Digimon, don't you think. and Mimi finally getting her girlfriend's Perfect form. Having two episodes focusing on all the parents finding out about their kids digimon, trying to evade the Bakemon, with Mimi maybe having a small falling out with Palmon that eventually builds up to when they get over it to fight DarkTyrannomon and Mimi realizes she has great taste in women. The falling out could also be used to explain why Mimi hadn't made Palmon digivolve before. (1/2)
>>
>>2593040
It could be about Mimi not wanting to fight anymore after returning to the real world, and Palmon thinking that’s silly. They argue about what’s more important, their personal safety or the world. Mimi tries regressing back into whiny pampered princess again, but Palmon’s not having it. Before they can try and resolve their conflict, Bakemon invasion happens. That way the whole episode can be divided evenly between the parents trying to break out subplot and the Mimi/Palmon relationship. Know, for things I liked about these three episodes, the edginess of Gatomon and Wizardmon was good for a chuckle. Also, Lilymon's voice. It's just Palmon's voice, but I still love it. And when she asked Mimi if she was in good taste and then winked, Godoka bless me. I swear some girl besides me had a gay attack at that. Lilymon is too good, and too powerfully gay. We need more Lilymon yuri.
>>
File: Noir x Blanc Digincest.png (863 KB, 713x1000)
863 KB
863 KB PNG
>>
File: Sayo x Kizuna.jpg (204 KB, 800x733)
204 KB
204 KB JPG
>>
It's the Adventure rewatcher again. Finished the Vandemon arc, realized it's not my favorite and could have been done much better. Was watching the Dark Masters arc and just had an epiphany during the second episode against Pinnochimon. They could have had Rosemon in this episode, and it wouldn't even feel forced. Like, the time Piccolomon sacrificed himself, he said something about the kids needing to get stronger to beat the DMs, and the kids thought it meant Yamato and Taichi have to train with Wargreymon and Metalgarurumon or something, but it could have been directed at the other kids. Also, for the two episodes with Pinnochimon Mimi's been understandably upset about all their Digimon allies dying. Then to have Yamato run off when there's still dangerous Digimon around, only for him to come back and pick a fight with Taichi, I don't think it would be unreasonable to have Mimi snap and try to beat him up for doing some stupid shit like this. Then Palmon reacts to Mimi's desire, warp-evolving to Rosemon, setting up a fight for next episode between Purity and Frendship Sorta sounds like a fight between confirmed gay and subtext gay and stops the show from devolving into the Taichi and Yamato Yowie Hour. Also, in the version in my head, Mimi decks Yamato out. And I'm not talking about mil, I'm talking about punching him out cold after the Rosemon v. MGarurumon fight. Why can't I go back in time and rewrite Adventure. This would have been soo goood! Or maybe I'm just a bit to strong a Mimi fangirl.
>>
>>
File: EnteringIsForbidden.png (198 KB, 955x946)
198 KB
198 KB PNG
>>
File: emo wears her gf's jacket.png (263 KB, 1000x1286)
263 KB
263 KB PNG
>>
>>
File: Fei the waifufag.png (81 KB, 378x328)
81 KB
81 KB PNG
I'm not sure why I love Fei so much
>>
Whelp, finished Adventure (sans Our War Game, but I'm saving that for tomorrow) and while there were quite a few problems with the last two arcs, the last episode did a hell of a job making you forget them by ripping out your heart. I could sit here and nitpick all the problems I had with Adventure, but besides not getting a Rosemon x Mimi love confession, none of that matters because the last few minutes of this show did it's best to put my heart through the wringer and then heaal it back up with the thought of a Palmon-Mimi reunion. If only tri lived up to the hope that last episode gave. Well, there's always fanart, right?
Digimon Adventure: 7.9/10 Not enough PalMimi

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.