[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/u/ - Yuri

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 80 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Previous thread:
>>2577085
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: DQHYYF6VAAAN6pO.jpg orig.jpg (213 KB, 1920x1080)
213 KB
213 KB JPG
>>
File: DXprrH6V4AAthbR.png orig.png (2.59 MB, 2000x1448)
2.59 MB
2.59 MB PNG
>>
>>
>>
>>
Cute

Glad Brigitte got paired with Hana so fast
>>
>>2588317
I've still yet to see the appeal.
>>
>>
>>
>>2588353
Consider the following:

1. They're beautiful
2. They're cute
3. They're not named Moira or Zarya
>>
>>2588353
I've still yet to see the appeal of many pairings. Yet I don't bitch about them here every time someone mentions them.
>>
Talon Sombra is cute. Cute!
>>
>>2588482
>They're not named Moira or Zarya
>implying that's a good thing
>>>/out/
>>
>>2588489
I'm praying for suits for all the female characters, myself. Seeing how Hanzo's was met with roaring enthusiasm.
>>
>>2588536
We need casual outfits too.
Although it probably wouldn't work on someone like Pharah or Mercy.
>>
God I hate dva
>>
File: 1523011979371.jpg (192 KB, 1000x670)
192 KB
192 KB JPG
>>2588541
>>
>>2588536
That was probably because Hanzo's other skins are all shit.
The only chick that would realistically get one is Moira.
>>
>>2588541
>t. an actual faggot
>>
>>2588560
>The only chick that would realistically get one is Moira.
Why? D.va had police uniform and that's way more random than a suit. Skins can be anything they don't don't need to reflect a character.
>>
>>2588580
For some the model will be a problem in ters of giving them a suit.
>>
>>2588584
I think Ana, D.Va, Widow, Cheersluv, Symmetra and Sombrero could pull of a suit without ruining their silhouettes. Maybe even Zarya, though they'd need to give her pretty wide pants to compensate for the loss of heavy boots. Moira's default outfit already looks like a suit silhouette-wise, aside from sleeves, but she has that whole bulky contraption strapped to her back, and I don't think Blizzard are going to remove it on any of her skins.
Pharah and Mercy would have to put their jetpacks over their suits, otherwise the silhouette would be ruined. And that'd probably look dumb.
Orisa would probably look magnificent in a suit. Don't make the same mistake as I did and google "horse in a suit", it's actually a thing that exists.
>>
>>2588590
Pharah's problem is the bulkier parts of her armor in the front for example.
>>
>>2588482
Moira is hot as hell in that Blackwatch outfit.
>>
>>2588537
>>2588590
I doubt they would give mercy a suit. If anything she would get some kind of dress so it matches her silhouette better.
>>
>>2588653
Suits with skirts are a thing.
>>
>>2588536
>Hanzo
I absolutely despise him and find him ugly most days, but a suit can upgrade everyone even actual garbage like Hanzshit. I still would much prefer suited Genji though since he’s the better Shimada.

The only female I can picture getting a suit is Moira
>>
>>2588317
Someone needs to draw or write something with Brigitte asking to take a look under MEKA's hood like Torb does, but with D.va being all bashful and embarrassed instead of disgusted.

Someone that's not me. I got my hands full.
>>
File deleted.
>>2588023
>big strong and slender cute
>>
>>2588653
>>2588614
>>2588590
You really lack imagination. See how Hanzo's skin implements armor parts and other shit? It would be the same way with other characters. You can wear armor parts over the suit too.
>>
>>2588749
Hanzo's suit has one (1) piece of armor on it, and it's a fancy shoulder pad that's there only for the purpose of looking fancy. The rest of it are just normal clothes, which fits with his default image that also has mostly normal clothes, aside from robochicken legs.
Characters like Moira, Pharah or Tracer have bulky tech strapped to them. Sure, you can have suit-Pharah wear a cardboard box on her chest to fit her regular silhouette, but that would just look dumb.
>>
>>2588753
Or you can give her gigantic, misshapen breasts.
>>
>>2588757
>Pharah takes off her gigantic triangular chest armor
>revealing gigantic triangular boobs
Why isn't this a thing.
>>
>>2588758
What do you know Pharah is actually a relative of Lara Croft.
>>
>>2588760
That would imply Lara married some canuck and not her half-nip girlfriend.
>>
>>2588753
At least Mercy can just get a pair of wings tacked on and be done with it.
>>
>>2588766
I thought her half-nip girlfriend is trying not to drop the soap.
>>
>>2588753
Again, you lack imagination. Ever seen Thunderball?
>>
>>2588766
Sam was basically retconned.
>>
>>2588782
No, but if you're referring to hideous ballistic vests put over suits, not only does it defeat the entire purpose of a suit skin, it also doesn't fix Pharah's issue.
>>
>>2588797
Buried alive more like.
>>
>>2588753
>>2588757
Or you could just give Pharah a generous pair and not need to match her breastplate's shape perfectly. Maybe give the jacket long vented tails if you really want to at least try to match the parts of the armor at her hips and thighs. It's not like these are CSGO hitboxes, you're already getting points for effort for shooting vaguely near most characters. The only real question is do you want the jetpack to be part of her jacket or just something she straps on afterwards.
>>
File: honeyi'mofftowork.png (33 KB, 530x362)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
>>2588812
>let's get a nice sleek suit
>and put some bulky monstrosity over it
At this point you might as well just paint a tie over her armor.

>>2588814
>Or you could just give Pharah a generous pair and not need to match her breastplate's shape perfectly
Her chestpiece is significantly bigger than most women's breasts. Not to mention her shoulder pads. The difference in hitboxes between armored Pharah and un-armored Pharah would reach bullshit levels, unless you try to compensate for the armor somehow. Jetpack isn't even the biggest issue here, it might just stick out of her back with no explanation as to how exactly it works.
>>
>>2588824
>At this point you might as well just paint a tie over her armor.
Like tuxedo t-shirt paint job armor wouldn't be sweet as all hell.
>>
>>2588827
>Pharah spay painting her bird cosplay to fit in with the cool guys
>>
>>2588830
>fit in
She doesn't need to fit in. She's enough of a dork she would do it anyway.
>>
>>2588824
Anon, I’m a huge fan of your artwork. Those bird feet are the best.
>>
>>2588769
>>2588797
Written out is what you want to say. Also not in prison anymore either.
>>
>>2588812
Take a long look at all Pharah skins and see what they have in common.
>>
>>2588666
No lying Yakuza Suit Genji would be rad as fuck.
>>
>>2588353
Brigette likes cats, d.va is a cat
Also it’s cute
>>
>>2588797
I get the feeling that Eidos was not happy that Lara was getting shipped with Sam.
>>
>>2588590
>Moira's default outfit already looks like a suit silhouette-wise, aside from sleeves, but she has that whole bulky contraption strapped to her back, and I don't think Blizzard are going to remove it on any of her skins.
I actually could see her wearing her suit from her sprays along with the backpack thing. It would be like her early testing of the device.
>>
>>2588916
Hilarious considering that Eidos also made Fear Effect 2. A game that's notorious for having two hot chicks in a relationship.
>>
>>2588916
Supposedly Crystal Dynamics said “if you want to view their relationship as romantic, then you’re valid” but it is suspicious that Sam got pushed away after they noticed the shipping.

To be fair Lara has no love interest anyways. The nerd that liked her sacrificed himself in the first game.
>>
@WT friendo

How have you been? Don’t know if you’ve posted anything recently, and remember don’t feel rushed. WT is still my otp and rewatching Alive reminds me that they still have real canonical chemistry.

The new updates to the story—Retribution—means that Tracer had her first combat mission before Amelie was turned by Talon. Which means there’s a chance a young Lena could’ve met a pretty ballet dancer in Paris. It also means Tracer has been a hero for a little longer than Widow has been an assassin. Makes me think their familiarity in the in the animated shorts is due to years of fighting against each other.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>2588929
I think official statement is that they just don't want a romantic relationship for Lara. And honestly what good would have Sam done in the boring drivel that was Rise?
>>
>>2588932
>years
Tracer is too young for that.
>>
>>2588945
I’m currently playing Rise and I really like it so far. Can’t say I’m a fan of Jacob and his people though.
>>
File: 1522434297501.png (1.25 MB, 1080x1097)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB PNG
>>2588146
>>2588533
can i have sauce please and thank
>>
>>2589372
http://eekafterlaughs.tumblr.com/post/172671972201/busy
https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=66806817

https://addons.mozilla.org/ru/firefox/addon/image-search-options/
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/image-search-options/kljmejbpilkadikecejccebmccagifhl/
>>
>>2588927
Didn't the main fear effect writer say he only did it for a future love triangle with that guy from 1?

God the marketing for 2 was terrible...
>>
>>
I need an explaination: why is dva shipped with brigitte?
I havent played or followed the lore in a while but I main dva and I love this... but I wanna know why?
>>
File: DaUm7RBW0AAwkMg.jpg (201 KB, 1744x1820)
201 KB
201 KB JPG
>>2590078
Because
> They look cute together and they are close in age
>Brigitte loves cats and DVa has a cat skin
>Brigitte is a mechanic and DVa has a MEKA (Hana probably knows a thing or two about how to fix it too)
>They both have skins called Carbon Fiber
> Brigitte may or may not be the friend Reinhardt asked DVa to sign an autograph for (canon or headcanon, it's still cute)
> With Brigitte's knight-looking skin and DVa's Palanquin skin they fit the Lady Knight and Princess aesthetic
> Brigitte would make the perfect mechanic Greaser to DVa's Cruiser
>>
>>2590078
There's no actual reason beyond a few early artists who wanted to ship Brigitte with another girl picking D.va, and then people jumping on the bandwagon.
>>
>>2590078
Do you ask every ship you're interested in "why" or do you find out the reason yourself?
>>
File: Widowtracer08.jpg (234 KB, 620x874)
234 KB
234 KB JPG
>>2590179
>Brigitte would make the perfect mechanic Greaser to DVa's Cruiser
But D.va's mech's blow up every 3 minutes, how much maintenance do they need? I ship them for the same reason I do every OW I like, because they are cute together.
>>
>>2590179
>They both have skins called Carbon Fiber
D.Va/Brigitte/Genji/Zen/Orisa fivesome when?

>Brigitte may or may not be the friend Reinhardt asked DVa to sign an autograph for
>buying the "i-it's for a friend" excuse
Please.

You could've just stopped at "they're both females". Nobody really thinks "oh, they have skins with matching names" when shipping anybody in this game.
>>
>>
>>2590210
>You could've just stopped at "they're both females"
This.
>>
>>2590210
Cry more, baby.
>>
>>
>>2590215
'Kay.
>>
>>
>BrigittexD.va big enough to have naysayers
Now this is a surprise considering the age.
>>
>>
File: DZs1wuUUQAA-VE3.png (74 KB, 640x480)
74 KB
74 KB PNG
>>
>>2590221
I don't think pointing out that "they have skins with the same name" is not an actual reason people put Baguette and Nerfdis together is "naysaying", but whatever floats your boat.
>>
>>2590234
Doesn't your mother get tired to hear so much whining coming from her basement?
>>
File: DaW4-mtW4AEMiBT.jpg large.jpg (320 KB, 1226x2048)
320 KB
320 KB JPG
>>2589568
TY
>>
>>2590247
You've being awfully defensive for somebody who isn't even getting attacked.
>>
>>
File: DXKBA0TXUAASdQf.jpg (172 KB, 1052x1152)
172 KB
172 KB JPG
>>
File: 1462219102.jpg (138 KB, 973x548)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
Any recommendations for meaningfully lengthy, deceptively in character and superficially well crafted WidowTracer or Pharmercy fics that are still set in the OW universe?
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: 1519014216334.png (716 KB, 778x816)
716 KB
716 KB PNG
I don't think Moircy works as a normal or positive relationship. I personally like the idea what Mercy tries so hard to be kind and helpful, but end up craving or needing someone like Moira. She might resist, but eventually she will end up at Moira's bed, after begging to be there. After it's all done Moira kicks her out and Mercy feels ashamed of herself.
>>
>>2590442
>shipping Moira with anyone at all
>>
File: DU_axPDU8AYOmcA.jpg (42 KB, 530x437)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>
File: DaK6CpFUMAAdDX3.jpg (267 KB, 2000x1600)
267 KB
267 KB JPG
>>
>>2590445
Lol, the butthurt. Moira is hot as fuck. Can't wait for the event and her new voicelines.
>>
God. I'm been a Pharamercy fan since the game came out but I'll be goddamn in Moircy isn't the hottest shit since toasted bread.
>>
>>2590473
Unironically this.
>>
File: Pharmercy.jpg (541 KB, 2048x2048)
541 KB
541 KB JPG
>>2590442
Damn it, the tombstone piledriver has been banned for a reason!
>>
>>2590210
In the french dub version of the game, he's actually says "it's for Brigitte".
>>
>>2590473
Learn to spell
>>
>>2590445
Gotta agree here. Of all the characters she's probably the least interested in romance mainly because her own OTP is Moira/SCIENCE.

>>2590467
I'd be a bit more careful there. For all we know it's just Blackwatch related stuff. And maybe her going a bit weeb over Genji because Blizzard likes adding memes.
>>
>>2590380
I don't think I've ever read one that I'd label as fully in character.
>>
>>2590552
I mean scripted banter between characters during the event gameplay. It happened for Tracer Mercy Torb and Rein.
>>
>>2590442
Well, I do think most Moircy shippers know it’s an unhealthy dynamic based on what we know of them. Plus Moira is pretty much a villain... this is personally why I like it though.

I like the fanfic concept of them being exes.
>>
>>2590442
completely agreed I like the fact that their relationship would be completely toxic and manipulative. But I think Moira would be the one to make make mercy a better scientist and use her potential for her own gain. Pharamercy is that opposite end of the spectrum for me because its such a pure, healthy relationship. Moicy is a good contrast
>>
>>2590588
Yeah, Moircy gives me my angst needs and Pharmercy is the cute fluffy balance.
>>
>>2590220
Buckle up buckaroo!
>>
>>2590588
>>2590584
>healthy
This word triggers me. You in know they're fictional characters right? I judge the relationship on how entertaining and challenging them getting and staying together would be, not how "healthy" and "non toxic" it would be. Realistically, most of the characters should be single considering their line of work, hell, even Tracer's bio would made one think she had no time for relationship. They're gonna do whatever the hell they want with the characters. If you want things to stay grounded then you're playing the wrong game. Besides, Moira is hardly a villain, more like morally grey. She's working for Talon for their money, not for their goals. She's shown to respect Angela if nothing else.
>>
>>2590588
>Pharamercy is that opposite end of the spectrum for me because its such a pure, healthy relationship.
Based on fucking what?
>>
>>2590588
>completely toxic and manipulative
A weird thing to think, considering Moira has yet to show a manipulative side. I'm not saying she's a pure cinnamon dindumuffin, but I feel like you're attributing qualities to her that aren't there. Probably the most "manipulative" thing she'd done was plagiarizing some of Mercy's research, but that's about it. She's too much into science to really waste time on personal relationships, and especially try to play psychological games with anybody.

>>2590652
>She's working for Talon for their money, not for their goals
I believe it was mentioned somewhere that her and Doomfist's goals align somewhat. Granted, I'm not sure why would anyone consider "advancing human evolution through genetic improvements" and "advancing human evolution through constant world-wide conflicts" similar in any way except the evolution part, but nevertheless.
>>
>stop having fun: the thread
>>
>>2590805
Would an Overwatch thread be anything else?
>>
>>2590569
Those four were also the canonical team in the last event. In this it's Gabe, Jesse, Genji and Moira.
>>
>>2590667
Conflict usually generates advancements in technology. So for her generating a world war would probably help in getting people to see her side of things.
"So a gigantic robot wants to kill you, well it juat so happens I have these nice genetic enhancements that will help you to tear it apart with your bare hands. I'll even add some perfect 20/20 sight on top of that."
>>
>>2590827
Problem is, if the conflict gets out of hand, it might just lead to the extinction of humanity. And then there will be nobody left to purchase her genetic nail extensions just for $4.99
>>
>>2590832
Gotta gamble a bit if you wanna succeed.
>>
>>2590819
Yeah, and I'm looking forward to exactly that? I want to hear more of her sexy voice. Retard.
>>
File: 1512725286741.png (19 KB, 1481x114)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
>update starting
>"oh neat, the new event is here"
>14GB
What the fuck?
>>
>>2590943
She could do with a bit more Oirish
>>
>>2590805
Pretty much. Let people ship what they want, it doesn't magically destroy your own pairing.
>>
>>2590652
What if your kink is unhealthy relationships, tho?
>>
>>2590832
Then it will be like that episode of the Twilight Zone where Moira is the last human on Earth and she's happy that no one will interrupt her science until she realizes that now she has all the time in the world but no one to experiment on.
>>
File: DaSI1M4X4AAJo7I.jpg (149 KB, 1200x1029)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
>>2590467
Same. And I dont know why people kick up such a fuss, we dont say anything about their pairings why cant we just have ours in peace?
>>
>>2590432
>leyendecker
Beautiful
>>
>>2591178
They're butthurt that Moira is superior to Pharah in every way.
>>
File: DZ--NkLUQAARR3L.jpg (163 KB, 1200x1009)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
>>2591181
Its not even the pairing its just the moira hate, never seen any other character get such a kickback as her, like each to their own? personally shes hot as fuck and made me realise im into women (which i expect i'll get a snide remark about) but anyway.
>>
>>2591178
Because the ones that put up the most fuss about, aka the Pharmercy people, have such a huge chip on their shoulder they have a need to shit on any ship or character that could get in the way of their precious ship.
>>
Just report, and ignore whenever someone tries to start shit about taste.

>>2591178
>why
They're called shitposters imouto. They don't need reasons except that they want to ruin threads as you can see by the people trying to blame another ship.
>>2591184
>moira hate
I'll agree with you that her hate is unneeded and unreasonable but Emily had and still has a sizeable kick back. Likely on the same level as Moira's only for mostly different reasons that are just as petty most of the time.
>>
>>2591191
Sure got a lot more shitposters in here than other /u/ threads.
>>
>>2591193
You should start saging if you're try to draw this garbage out.
>>
Do you guys have any dom/sub fics to share? Don't care what pairing.
>>
>>2588929
>>2588945
The writer Rhianna Pratchett coming out and saying she wanted to make Lara gay and their desire to make her not have a love interest probably was one reason they wrote out Sam. If t hey kept her in between how the characters acted and Pratchett's statement there were gonna be a whole ton of people thinking they were romantically involved.
>>
>>2591255
>were
Well I mean the end of the first reboot game definitely set up signs to show that, yes, they were likely to get together. However, this isn't the TR thread so either make one to continue this discussion or do it in the vidya thread that's up cause the board's neighbor got lost.
>>
File: 1482366634402.jpg (481 KB, 1280x2716)
481 KB
481 KB JPG
>>2591262
Fair enough. I sometimes forget how old posts can be in /u/ threads.

On topic note: Is there a version of this where the picture isn't Tracer's butt? It feels shopped and like the overall picture would be better if it was just some normal picture of Tracer
>>
>>2591266
3D render of Tracer done on Blender by a fan. Wish more people used Blender instead of SFM.

That art is fucking cringe inducing yet it makes me laugh.
>>
So the Blackwatch event is fun but does anyone else feel like it’s really short?

>tfw still no Moircy interaction
>>
>>2591184
I used to think Moira was really ugly for some reason but after playing her a shit ton these past few weeks I’ve become really fond of her? She looks good in her Blackwatch skin too.
>>
>>2591354
I played it on normal so yeah it was. I'm going to hope and assume all those new assets and AI are going to be used for a longer event or hopefully a full campaign at some point. Also, any new porn of those evil tracer ladies?
>>
>talon assassin
I love when she's on top kicking my ass I love masked villians
>>
>>2591357
Her outfit, nails, and hairstyle don't really do her any justice in terms of her actual physical appearance. The Blackwatch outfit fixes a lot of that.
>>
>>2588932
Healthy, happy, stupid busy. haven't read the new comic yet so I'll probably do that this weekend.

WT is my shit but at the end of the day canon support is like finding 10 bucks in a pants pocket I forgot about. nice and it makes me happy, but without lasting impact. OW lore is so thin and flimsy it's easy to make whatever you want out of it. and WT will still be my shit no matter what blizzard decides to do.

How else are they gonna be attracted to each other if they haven't been fighting a bunch? is this not how relationships work? how can you know a girl likes you if she's not trying to lobotomize you with a bullet?

I hope things are good for you too and I'll update here when I actually have something.

>>2590606
Glad that someone else thought the same thing I did.
>>
>>2590527

Based frogs
>>
>>2591365
Thankfully her Blackwatch outfit gave her gloves.
>>
File: Pharmercy03.png (1.1 MB, 1024x1089)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB PNG
>>2591365
"Sinister David Bowie" is always a look I am partial to.
>>
>>2591189
At this point, I see more people complaining about Pharmercy fans complaining, then actual Pharmercy fans complaining.

Its been happening for awhile in these threads.
>>
>>2591459
Yeah I don't see why it has to be Pharmercy fans who dislike seeing Moira with Mercy. Moira has a pretty unique look, and it doesn't surprise me that there are people who aren't into it.
>>
>>2591459
>Shadman
>>
>>2590943
Hmm not much from her yet. Most stuff I got was from McCree and Genji. Jesus Gengu got issues.
>>
>>2591476
Can you post what you got? I haven't been able to play the event yet
>>
>>2591491
Moira?
I got one where she laments about it not being the Masquerade and telling Reyes that he's not the only one that likes to dress up. Which made me chuckle because it just gives more fuel to the 'Moira is a weeb' fire.
>>
Who do we pair the Talon assassin with?
>>
>>2591561
Widow
>>
>>2591423
No need for sarcasm
>>
File: DY28PNrW4AAOXsn.jpg (90 KB, 540x810)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>2591357
I think her base model is super sexy, but also think the team felt the need to add freaky embelishments to make her stand out and make her seem the opposite of mercy.

>>2591365
I think her regular hairstyle is fine but I like her blackwatch one too.

saged for no contribs
>>
>>2591354
Yeah, it's pretty damn short. Granted, it kind of fits the frantic nature of the event, since the group needs to get the fuck out as soon as possible, but I kinda expected more objectives like in Uprising. Now it's just "go from point A to B to C and then jump into the dropship". The only thing that adds longevity to this mode is restarting due to the team dying to the heavy unit, and if you're doing it with a somewhat coordinated team you're going to get over that part pretty quickly.

>>2591491
She calls Reyes and McClick "adorable" when they bicker. Playing as her makes me feel like I'm a babysitter stuck with a bunch of unruly kids.
Interactions are kind of weird, though, I swear 90% of lines I hear come from either McCree or Reyes. The only time I've even heard Gengu speak is when I was playing as him and he said something about patience not being his strong suit. Maybe it's based on who you're playing as, I don't know.
>>
the irony of >>2591459 and >>2591469 coming after >>2591423 kek.
>>
File: 234012532.jpg (71 KB, 600x601)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>
>>2591469
Mercy is the village bicycle when it comes to ships. If you don't like seeing her in other ships you're just going to have to get over it or have a bad time
>>
>>2591759
Moira also calls them philistines when they talk how they aren't big on art. And Jesse asks why Genji signed up to which he answered "I just wanted to walk again".
So yeah I think it is based on who you're playing as.
>>
>>2591830
No wonder Angela gets a figurine.
>>
>>2591894
yep, already the neckbeards are talking about "hot glue"-ing it, blizzard know what they were doing, i mean tracer is the face of the game, she should have had a figure first.
>>
>>2591974
Tracer does have one
>>
File: DaiUsLRXkAQBkD6.jpg (297 KB, 2048x1451)
297 KB
297 KB JPG
>>
File: DZ-QwMxWAAAqtmP.jpg (779 KB, 2048x1639)
779 KB
779 KB JPG
>>
File: 14543609358857.jpg (80 KB, 1280x720)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>2591974
She was literally the first one to get one.
>>
File: DaTXufMWkAA-SvQ.jpg (298 KB, 1448x2048)
298 KB
298 KB JPG
>>
File: DYq-sa3X0AENZfI.jpg (512 KB, 2048x1639)
512 KB
512 KB JPG
>>
File: DZ9GHhxW4AUr-fR.jpg (97 KB, 1024x768)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>
>>2592062
>>2592061
>>2592059
>>2592058
>obnoxious patreon shit on every picture
>>
>>2592066
Makes sure nobody steals your art, supposedly.
Many artists have been paranoid about it lately.
>>
>>2592081
That's what a signature is for. >>2592061 This is just "Look at this shitty 60 second doodle I did, please give me money."
>>
>>2591974
She has one. By virtue if being the game mascot.
Genji has one as well, if not more. But that Angela gets one now is because she's popular, which of course includes waifufags.
>>
>>2592050
>>2592060
eh, must have missed it

>>2592090
yep, she seems to draw the neckbeard crowd on other boards who fight to death over her, its funny
>>
>>2591974
>implying I'm not gonna use it as a dildo either
>>
>>2592081
I might be dumb, but I'm not sure how it's possible to "steal" somebody's pictures in the age of reverse image search. Surely anyone interested enough would be able to just run it through Google and find out the original artist.
>>
>>2590467
>>2590943
https://aku-no-homu.tumblr.com/post/172847843576/moiras-voicelines-added-in-retribution-this
Audio file
saged
>>
>>2592161
You're dumb, yeah
>>
>>
>>2592121
I see enough people fighting over her in these threads too. So it's not exactly that this place is any better.

Funny how in this tumblr riddled fandom the most popular character is still a blonde, white woman.
>>
>>2592221
Actually, tumblr is super butthurt about Angela and complain about her any chance they can get.
>>
>>2592221
>most popular
I would say it goes D.Va > Mercy > Genji > New heroes for like a week > Sombra maybe?
>>
>>2590946

something something it will make future updates faster.
>>
File: tracermaker.jpg (517 KB, 1024x768)
517 KB
517 KB JPG
my contribution to this thread since I love it so much and I can't play OW until tomorrow afternoon.
>>
>>2592059
>looking at camera

not yuri reeeee
>>
>>2592636
Clearly not since the f/f side wanks over Pharmercy constantly.
>>
>>2592814
Well I love you, Anon.

This is lovely and thank you for posting it.
>>
File: 1523601195335.png (987 KB, 1614x1977)
987 KB
987 KB PNG
Just got a delivery
>>>/aco/2235190
>>
Um
>>
>>2592961
Nice.
>>
File deleted.
>>2588541
Take that back.
>>
File: favorite-mechanic.png (2.43 MB, 1200x1920)
2.43 MB
2.43 MB PNG
>>
>>2592814
WT cuddles fuel me. Thanks for posting anon.
>>
File: 1523767029259.png (1.23 MB, 1439x1781)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB PNG
Oh no

Are we in danger?
>>
>>2593985
RIP Zarya
>>
If someone hasn't posted the animated version of dandonfuga's art here it is.
>>
>>2593988
For reference

>>2593987
It's gonna be one of the older one's most likely
(76, Reaper, Reindhart, Zenyatta, Trojborn).
>>
>>2593985
They barely have a plot going and are already thinking of killing off the characters? Pathetic.
>>
>>2593997
>>2593988
if only he used a better render than SFM
>>
So anyone else read any of those chatfics that have cropped up a fair bit for Overwatch? Cus I do kinda find them rather entertaining.
>>
>>2593997
Zen is 20.
>>
>>2593985
That’s so stupid.
>>
>>2593985
Might being the operative word. And even if it's going to be someone save like Jack, Reyes, Ana, Torb and Reinhardt whose death would actually serve a purpose.
>>
I have a feeling since they don't know how to rework Reinhardt they're going to kill him off.
>>
>>2593987
You leave my muscledyke alone.
>>
>>2594027
>killing off my mains
Please no.
>>
>>2593999
Is there anything better than SFM?
MMD is very outdated.
>>
>>2594034
Blender.
>>
File: 1511656837897.png (599 KB, 1024x743)
599 KB
599 KB PNG
>>2594029
They said that even if they kill a character in the story, they'll still be playable in the game.

I doubt they're actually going to kill anyone anyway, it's not like that shit even matters.
>>
>>2594029
>>2594052
They could pull a Gangplank and kill the character off just to bring them back later with a rework in lore. Widowmaker would be a prome candidate. They "kill" her and bring her back without blue.

I mean they kill and bring back characters in WoW too. Just look at Illidan.
>>
>>2594029
They made it clear a story-death isn't going to remove anyone from the game, so they can't kill and remove someone just because they don't know how to balance the game.
>>
>>2594032
You main Torb...?
>>
>>2594085

Yea but that's magic.
>>
>>2594219
He's pretty fun, and his rivet gun is amazing. I'm not good enough to take him into competitive yet, but playing as an angry fire dwarf in QP helps me not get sick of the meta.
>>
>>2594223
And Overwatch has science magic bullshit.
>>
>>2594146
If it's just for story then the entire 'old guard' is fair game to be killed off.
>>
>>2594265
Killing off characters just for the sake of progressing the plot that had barely moved forward in two years seems like shit writing.
Then again, it's Blizzard.
>>
>>2594264
Not to the point of reanimating the dead yet
>>
File: 1503258060889.png (443 KB, 3270x2790)
443 KB
443 KB PNG
>>2594278
Head and shoulders.
>>
>>2594249
I guess I can’t judge. I main Moira and she’s the easiest character to play next to Mercy.
>>
>>2594276
Left looks like what if Genji fused with Pharah.
>>
>>2594285
I’m so glad I’m not the only one who hears that.
>>
>>2594319
How to end the shipping wars.
>>
>>2594321
This begs the question, does it have a dick?
>>
File: .png (1.35 MB, 1750x1696)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB PNG
>>2594318
Moira is also pretty fun. Her and Zen are the only supports I can stand to play lately. Also Lucio, but only on maps with giant bottomless pits.
Can't wait for Baguette to be allowed in competitive.
>>
>>2594330
Ive mained every support at some point besides Zenny, Symm (I can’t really think of her as support though), and Brigette. I used to exclusively play Lucio in comp to the point where I can’t bring myself to play him anymore.
>>
>>2594325
How about a compromise: it has both.
>>
>>2594276
It's not set in stone anyway. And probably bullshit anyway to earn some clicks.
>>
>>2594336
How about: no.

Just say the due to science/magic shenanigans the fusion defaults to female due to the multiple X chromosomes overriding the single Y chromosome.
>>
>>2594404
I always wanted a fem Gengu anyway.
>>
>>2594404
>>2594553
So... does yuri Gency exist?
>>
>>2594612
I'd almost be more surprised if it didn't.
>>
>>2594612
Is r63 yuri allowed in /u/?
>>
>>2594991
Of course
>>
>>2594995
Though, as with everything, some people will throw a fit nonetheless.
>>
>>2594997
Just post it, sis.
>>
>>2594612
>>2594776
I was always of the mind that if Genji had been a female character but the entire backstory was the same then the /u/ community would be split between Pharmercy and Fem!Gency.
>>
>>2595018
I'd say it would be way more popular.
>>
File: Pharmercy05.jpg (62 KB, 500x657)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>2595018
I wonder how plausible a release of gender-swap skins might be in OW?
>>
>>2595061
I mean, Sombra got one this event.
>>
>>2595023
Aside from the busy bodies still complaining about doctor/patient that still can't get it through their skulls that it's fiction.

>>2595061
Aren't there some for LoL?
>>
>>2595069
Fiction aside, I had no fucking idea that some people seriously believe that doctor shouldn't be dating their current/former patient ever. Because it's somehow toxic and unhealthy? How one does even begin to try to justify this logic?
>>
>>2595224
What do you expect of people that don't have any relationship experience themselves because they are insufferable?
>>
>>2595065
Kek. That’s just Rihanna.
>>
File: 1204723057.jpg (175 KB, 600x800)
175 KB
175 KB JPG
>>
>>2595604
No thanks
>>
Oh, I'm sorry...
>>
>>2595648
I'm just here...
>>
>>2595650
Posting the supreme ship...
>>
>>
>>2595922
>>
File: 244312322.jpg (214 KB, 1258x841)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
>>
>>2595648
>>2595650
>>2595651
You knoe Blizzard really can't decide what kind of body Mei actually has. Her Archives skin got a bit more of an hourglass thing going compared to her short. Are the shorts also outsourced like the skins?
>>
>>
>>
>>2595964
You guys think we'll be doing that minimalist iPod furniture shit in the future or is it gonna be like the future's version of our synthwave where they act like what people decades ago thought the future would be like, but with an obsession with analog? Living spaces and interior aesthetics seem pretty normal besides all the future tech. But here we got
>mostly empty steel room
>a giant ass bean bag chair
>disembodied hologram TV
>merchandise of other lesbians
>>
>>2595224
>>2595375
It's taboo in the real world for a reason. There's an unethicnal emotion manipulation and a power dynamic to patient/caregiver.

I wouldn't blame your average peraon for not knowing. But having worked in hospitals, short term, and long term care facilities. It is indeed a problem, and any caregiver worth their salt takes action to avoid it.

But that's far from the only reason Gency is shit.
>>
They added interaction with D.Va and Sombra in the game.
>>
>>2596602
What is it?
>>
>>2596602
It isn't new
>>
>>2596156
that looks like an OW facility so it's like a barracks which are always minimalist
>>
>>2596482
I've never heard it was a taboo in my country. And why is it assumed that every such relationship involves manipulation? If both sides are okay with that, what's the problem. Besides, you don't stay a patient forever.
>>
>>2596875
One side may have been coerced or manipulated.
In addition, what kind of dumb fuckass isn't capable of waiting for a patient's discharge to engage in a relationship?
>>
File: 65468273_p3.jpg (401 KB, 910x650)
401 KB
401 KB JPG
Come on guys, recycle plastics, not arguments.
>>
File: DbB63oKXcAA8eH7.jpg (246 KB, 1451x2048)
246 KB
246 KB JPG
>>
File: DbB65lhW0AA5t3s.jpg (222 KB, 1451x2048)
222 KB
222 KB JPG
>>
>>2596889
Apparently the ones that get their panties in a twist calling it toxic. By that logic Angela shouldn't date anyone from the team, hence why that argument falls flat. And in the real world I'd wager it's OK if for example you just happen to meet a former patient of yours in a private setting and you hit it off.

And from what I gathered even those Gency shippers fanon it that anything that happens when he hasn't been her patient for a long time. But this entire thing started with "what if Genji was a chick and how popular the ship would be if that was the case", before someone bites my head off for mentioning it.
>>
>>2597316
>>2597318
If you're a patron of someone who won't even draw nipples, you're an idiot and you're getting ripped off.
>>
File: pleasedonateforpizzakthnx.jpg (266 KB, 1451x2048)
266 KB
266 KB JPG
>>2597581
No worries, I can fix this.
>>
>>2597403
People are saying it's unethicnical, not toxic. And no the argument doesn't fall flat it just means Mercy is a professional. Throughout her characterization, and backed by her VA, she's only ever been billed as "married to her job." With this, Gency is pretty much out of character for her.
>>
File: Pharmercy07.png (2.98 MB, 2400x1306)
2.98 MB
2.98 MB PNG
>>2597614
Besides, Mercy wasn't giving Genji sponge baths and feeding him soup, she was hitching his torso onto a life support system with limbs. That isn't romantic. To my mind, she has more of a craftsman's eye whenever she looks at Genji.
>>
>>2597628
As far as I remember, it's been confirmed that Mercy had nothing to do with his cyberization, only with saving his life initially. If anyone would get off to the green cyborg ninja dude's costume, it would probably be Torbjorn. He seems like a dwarf of culture that would admire complex electronics and machinery.
>>
>>2597628
Mercy didn't even do that. She just rescued his life and everything else was handled by Overwatch's cyberneticist. Torb had probably more of a hand in what Genji is than the woman whose specialty isn't even in that field.
So stop making her role more important than it was when the facts are that she was more of a glorified medic that just made sure he didn't die on the way to the operating table.

And they are at least friends given their lines and letter writing so Mercy already broke the professionalism that >>2597614 talks about. But that doesn't exactly matter much seeing how we also throw out that argument when shipping her with Pharah, D.va and Widowmaker who for all intent and purpose are potential patients as well.
>>
>>2597716
Torb also designed his own arm so there is predescent.
>>
>>2597726
This is a yuri thread, please don't talk about men here.
>>
>>2597750
To be fair this started as a 'girl!Gengu' thing but as always in the OW fandom staying on topic is really impossible. At this point I'm thinking Overwatch /u/ threads should just be image dump threads because any kind of talk will devolve into off topic or fights anyway.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.