[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/u/ - Yuri

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 92 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Previous thread: >>2551237

Archived Threads:
http://archive.loveisover.me/u/search/subject/madoka/type/op/

---
TV Subs:
https://nyaa.si/?f=0&c=1_2&q=fancut

Rebellion subs:
https://nyaa.si/view/552753

Drama CD subs:
https://nyaa.si/?f=0&c=0_0&q=madoka+cd+drama

Manga:
https://manga.madokami.al

--
Magia Record Mobage:
>>>/vg/pmmm

---
Latest English Releases:
http://dynasty-scans.com/doujins/puella_magi_madoka_magica
>>
File: DaL7UpnVQAUAnUR.jpg (146 KB, 830x1200)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
>>
>>2587204
Much appreciated anon, looking forward for more.
>>
>>
Reminder Yachiyo is a kissless virgin and is being utterly dominated by a JC.
>>
File: DaQVKL1U8AE1kPH.jpg (203 KB, 1200x1200)
203 KB
203 KB JPG
>>
File: DaGK9VHV4AA_E6L.jpg (78 KB, 871x577)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>
File: 1503792772382.jpg (136 KB, 600x560)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
Just woke from a dream where I met Madoka and Homura near a convenience store and Madoka told me that they were getting married. They were planning the wedding on june.
It was followed by flashbacks to where they first offically started their romance and the the proposal made by Homu. Both ended in passionate kissing.
I actually woke up from excitement and thought that I have to get to 4chan, it must be in flames now that Madoka was actually getting married with Homura, but it was early and I thought It could wait until I slept a few hours more.

The dream continued where I stalked them feeling warm inside about their marriage. Then the whole universe ripped apart. It was revealed that the whole scenario was some kind of a "this could have been" made up delusion vision by Devil Homu. I felt extreme disappointment and also sadness for Homura.
>>
>>2591421
Homura suffers even in anon's dreams. I wish I had yuri dreams too.
>>
>>2591496
I have yuri dreams but they're a lot dirtier than that one.
>>
>>2588475
But that's wrong. She was pumped and dumped by Mifuyu and was left to raise Tsuruno by herself.
>>
File: Daft3yFXkAAP2MK.jpg (290 KB, 1200x900)
290 KB
290 KB JPG
>NYdoka behind Moemura with the paddle
>>
>>2591421
>the proposal made by Homu
This is how you know it's not real.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (84 KB, 1280x720)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>named my pet fish Madoka and Homura
>both are now pregnant at the same time
I like to imagine that it was magic and not the dozen or so male Chad fish swimming around.
>>
I am interested in the story contained within Magia Record, but i absolutely don't want to play a game on my phone. Is there something like an abridged version on YouTube somewhere, or a translation of the important bits i can read?
>>
>>2592677
Fully translated current main story and mirrors with a lot of events and a few side stories done as well
https://pastebin.com/mkePzdXg

High quality with subtitles. Has side stories, prologue and chapter 1 voiced, and chapter 2 unvoiced subbed.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6lzKFy8vyC6GQ_qE2OlO9g
>>
>>2592677
in addendum to >>2592679, the main story (Kamihama girls) and another story (Mitakihara girls) will take maybe an hour to read in total. Chapters arent very long,
>>
>>2592679
Excellent YouTube channel. This is just what i was after.
>>
Help, /a/ is posting retarded shit about Rebellion again. Can I come hide here where people actually respect the creators' vision?
>>
>>2592780
I quickly glanced the catalogue, where is this "retarded shit" being posted? I never mind educating the masses on the vision contained within Rebellion.
>>
File: madoka and homura.jpg (151 KB, 1280x720)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
>>2592781
>>>/a/171345919
They're doing a bit better now. Still, go ahead and spread the word of our goddesses, anon.
>>
>>2592780
>caring about /a/
Literally why?
>>
>>2592780
>>2592784
>caring about /a/
>crosslinking to /a/
Get to lurking and never post again if you can't control yourself.
>>
In Rebellion, did Homura snag Madoka to prevent the freaking Incubators from tampering with her in the future?

After all, the incubators did reveal that they were trying to capture or interfere Madoka / The Law Of Cycles, using her as bait of sorts. Homuras sole purpose as a magical girl was to save Madoka, so by breaking off a piece of Madoka and keeping it for herself she can essentially ensure that the incubators will never ever get the whole package. If Madoka was a God then Homura would be God's guardian.

Or am I wildly overthinking the end of Rebellion?
>>
>>2592888
Nah, that’s about right, but there are two other reasons that take precedence.
1. Give Madoka her life as a human back
2. Grant her wish to be the one to protect Madoka
3. Subjugate the Incubators and prevent them from doing anything to her.

1 and 2 are obvious, 3 is implicit but a lot of people assume Kyubey wasnt going to do the same shit over again. Mami and Kyouko seeing the Law lf Cycles ensured Kyubey would just repeat it again. In one of the Kirara Magica issues, Ume said she and Shinbo discussed the ending after watching it and he stated that Kyubey would have tried it again and would have eventually succeeded.
>>
>>2592898
Right. So to the casual observer it appears that Homura is just being a dick for selfish reasons, when in reality there's a more calculated and benevolent reason for her approach.

I have a feeling that Homura plans to keep the incubators under her thumb and Madoka close to make sure this shit doesn't repeat again, and if it does she can get on top of it. Homura talking of being a demon and perhaps destroying the universe after all the wraiths are being eliminated is just her being a typical edgelord, or what's up with that?
>>
>>2591626
Invasion of the Homusnatchers
>>
>>2592902
>Homura is just being a dick for selfish reasons, when in reality there's a more calculated and benevolent reason for her approach.

Both really. She is being selfish in that she’s pursuing her wish over the fate of all other meguca, though it’s hard to blame her as she’s literally the only magical girl in existence who sold her soul and never had her wish granted. On the otherhand, her goals are literally let Madoka have a happy life and fuck up Kyubey. She’s not evil.

>Homura talking of being a demon and perhaps destroying the universe after all the wraiths are being eliminated is just her being a typical edgelord, or what's up with that?

Self-loathing for the demon stuff. If Madoka is Homura’s definition of good and Madoka is a god, that must make Homura a demon who is evil. But that’s a cross she’ll bear if it means Madoka is back to home. As she states earlier in the film, she would commit any sin for Madoka. At the same time, Homura wants everyone around her to hate her as much as she hates herself, so she goes full chuuni devil.

>ending the world
She’s trolling Sayaka. Homura herself states that wraiths are a product of the curses created by the human heart at the end of the series. She also states that theyll never disappear because that’s just life. And of course the fact she literally made that world so that Madoka could live in it. She has no intention of ending the world, but she’s more than happy to play the role of villain if it keeps Sayaka busy.
>>
>>2592908
>At the same time, Homura wants everyone around her to hate her as much as she hates herself, so she goes full chuuni devil.

Yes, I kind of got that impression when she turned into a Witch, shackled, like she judged herself to be guilty, walking herself over to the guillotine. She really has a sort of self-deprecating attitude about her. I sort of get the notion that the only one that can't forgive her is herself. I think if she was able to forgive herself for not keeping the promise to Madoka, being able to prevent her fate, she wouldn't go completely off the deep end. I suppose that would have been the happy resolution.

> She has no intention of ending the world, but she’s more than happy to play the role of villain if it keeps Sayaka busy.

What precisely is the root cause of her beef with Sayaka? Because Sayaka remembers the whole ordeal? So would Mami and Kyoko, no?
>>
>>2592923
>I sort of get the notion that the only one that can't forgive her is herself.
Yep.
>I think if she was able to forgive herself for not keeping the promise to Madoka, being able to prevent her fate, she wouldn't go completely off the deep end. I suppose that would have been the happy resolution.

Hence the importance of the flower garden scene. If we treat Wraith Arc interquel as canon or supplemental, then Homura was able to accept her post-series fate and vowed to burn her brightest until Madoka came for her. Interestingly, one of Madoka's lines about not sacrificing herself from that scene is repeated in MagiReco verbatim to Mami.

>What precisely is the root cause of her beef with Sayaka? Because Sayaka remembers the whole ordeal?

Sayaka hates Homura and Homura hates Sayaka, but it's two very different kind of hates. Sayaka always believed Homura was suspiscious and working with the bad guys (TL 3 when she accused her of working with Kyouko) and Hommando was that on steroids. Sayaka has seen that she was wrong to judge Homura this way, but she feels vindicated when Homura goes devil.

Homura hates Sayaka the same way you hate a really fucking annoying person your forced to interact with. Homura remembers everything, but unlike Sayaka, she's had to live these things in an endless lifetime with no chances for reprieve. Sayaka and even Madoka may have "seen" what happened, but only Homura has lived it with all those feelings intact. To her, Sayaka retardation was a universal constant that never failed to make everyone involved suffer dearly. When Sayaka starts berating her, Homura cant help but let the "annoying bitch" as Kyouko put it trash talk her and egg her on only to shut her up without with the smallest effort just she believes she can strike Homura down.

>So would Mami and Kyoko, no?
Theyre just normal humans. Homura is definitely angry at them for not killing her though and once again she hates them in a different way than she hates Sayaka.
>>
>>2592923
Nobody remembers anything after Homura claps her hands.
>>2593050
Homura doesn't hate anyone but herself. Sayaka is an obstacle, an acceptable sacrifice, but that doesn't stop her from sympathizing. Sayaka is just another victim of Kyubey's schemes just as all magical girls are. A particularly annoying one, but things are largely out of Sayaka's control. You don't hate things you don't have a large personal investment in, and Homura is largely apathetic towards Sayaka more than anything else.

The same goes for Mami and Kyoko. I've no idea where you're getting the idea that she's angry at them for not killing her; as doing so would have left Madoka still at the mercy of the Incubators. After her suicide-by-cop plan fell through, she quickly improvised, realizing a better solution for keeping Madoka safe.
>>
>>2593050
>Wraith Arc interquel
Ugh, it's been a while since i read it, I'm not too familiar with the events described therein. Gotta read that again sometime.

>Sayaka and even Madoka may have "seen" what happened, but only Homura has lived it with all those feelings intact

So in a way, she's super resentful that she has to put up with the never-ending story, but throughout all the timelines and rewinds Sayaka gets to forget and not have to be burdened by the weight of all those memories, and enjoy her carefree interaction with Madoka and the rest. In a way, she's the one stuck on the outside always looking in. If i had to repeat that ad-nauseum I'm certain i would develop similar feelings, so in a way it's relatable and not too far fetched.

>>2593073
>Nobody remembers anything after Homura claps her hands.

Save for Madoka. Homura really has to feel a kick in the gut, seeing how the ending of Rebellion is very much like the beginning of the Anime. Instead of Homura trying to convince Madoka not to become a magical girl, here we have her plead to her in the same fashion she did in the beginning, except here it's not about making a contract but about remembering her status as a Goddess.
>>
>>2593073
>Homura doesn't hate anyone but herself.
Homura shows sorrow after Mami and Kyouko die. She shows nothing after Sayaka dies. Sayaka’s hate for Homura is greater, but Homura still bears ill feelings for Sayaka. As you would an annoying obstacle.

>I've no idea where you're getting the idea that she's angry at them for not killing her
>I trust Mami and Kyouko to kill me
> Mami and Kyouko dont kill her
>Please, I have to die here!
>They still dont kill her
>Proceeds to break tea cup and waste food in new world
She was hoping by dying Madoka wouldnt show herself as the Law of Cycles. Once the battle was over, Madoka showed herself as the Law of Cycles and everyone saw it. Kyubey didnt anything to Madoka Kaname because the human Madoka Kaname is not what he wanted.
>>
>>2593097
>>2593091
>>2593073
>>2593050
>>2592923
>>2592908
>>2592902
>>2592898
>>2592888

Actual discussion about Rebellion in the year 2018? And it's not inane shitposting? What is happening?
>>
>>2593091
>So in a way, she's super resentful that she has to put up with the never-ending story, but throughout all the timelines and rewinds Sayaka gets to forget and not have to be burdened by the weight of all those memories, and enjoy her carefree interaction with Madoka and the rest.

Resentful is a better word than hate. I aslo think Homura’s love for Madoka significantly outweighs any of the negative feelings she has for the others. She may resent them, but it’s only Kyubey who gets his shit wrecked.
>>
>>2593091
>Save for Madoka.
Homura still does manage to slap a band-aid solution on it.

>>2593097
>As you would an annoying obstacle
You don't hate obstacles. Hell, Madoka herself is an even greater obstacle towards Homura's goal than Sayaka is. She doesn't like Sayaka, but that's very different from hating her.

>>Please, I have to die here!
>>They still dont kill her
>>Proceeds to break tea cup and waste food in new world
That's a ridiculous leap in logic. Homura's goal has always been to protect Madoka. Her intent was to use her death to collapse the barrier without the Law of Cycles taking her, so the Incubators would have been thwarted. The Incuabtors are thwarted anyways without killing her, so she devises a new plan to protect Madoka by becoming the devil. This allows her to fulfill her goal indefinitely; dying would have only protected Madoka in that moment.

The reason she does those things is because she believes herself to be the ultimate evil by opposing Madoka, so she puts on the act of a devil. However, she doesn't actually have the heart to actually harm them, so the only way she can express evil is by the most petty yet innocuous acts possible.
>>
File: 1280.jpg (275 KB, 1241x1862)
275 KB
275 KB JPG
Some new official art.
>>
>>2593449
gay
>>
>>2593476
But not gay enough. I want these two to kiss already!
>>
>>2593498
You're gonna be waiting a long time to see that in any official content.
>>
>>2593515
I know...
>>
>>2593449
>in Homura's timeline, while Madoka was in America, Sayaka proclaimed Kyoko to be her bride
>>
>>2593449
>dem proportions
>>
https://youtu.be/NyTrf6xlyyg

Recofags, Chaoter 3 voiced with subs is up. Video quality isnt great, but the voices really sell IroYachi.
>>
Does rubbing a meguca's soul gem make her cum?
>>
>>2596504
Yes!
>>
File: 1514599592063.jpg (241 KB, 572x800)
241 KB
241 KB JPG
>>2596504
Most headcanons seem to say yes.
>>
File: 007.jpg (185 KB, 677x960)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
>>2596504
I think so.
>>
File: lewd soul touching.jpg (118 KB, 800x500)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>2596504
if you do it right
>>
>>2596625
>>
Thoughts on Mayu Kozue? She charms the attention of older men and she can now magically attract them. Can she be saved from the fate of becoming the next Hetwood?
>>
>>2596504
Of course.
>>
File: BeaDoro hugbedon.jpg (720 KB, 1732x1972)
720 KB
720 KB JPG
>>2596660
It depends. Dorothy from PriPri was also the attracts oder men type, but only did it for spy work and was ship-teased with three girls and gets loads of yuri fanart. If they pull a Dorothy with her sure, otherwise she's probably a lost cause.
>>
>>2596660
>She charms the attention of older men and she can now magically attract them.

She doesnt do it consciously and is angry when it happens. That said, it also works on women.

>Can she be saved from the fate of becoming the next Hetwood?
Mark my words, Hetwood has already been placed on the path to sexual redemption.
>>
>>2596504
Yes but you're not making any meguca cum unless you're actually a beautiful girl yourself.
>>
>>
>>2596612
Why does Homura have spectator seats surrounding her bed?
>>
>>2600087
She's got weird tastes in interior design.
>>
>>2599160
No boobs that way though.
>>
>>2600572
Madoka barely had any to begin with, it's not a significant loss.
>>
>>2600727
But boobs carry magical girl things, like hopes and dreams. It's why some artists give Madokami something extra in the chest department.

MagiReco Madoka's got a solid pair for her age, too.
>>
According to Magireco Magius controls girls by psychically releasing heavy amounts of dopamine into their brains, which is the same thing as having an orgasm.

So we now have 24/7 cumming megucas in the canon lore.
>>
>>2601093
Is that why Homura is such a fucking washboard? Because she's given up on everything, including herself, in her quest to save Madoka?
>>
>>2601099
The whole brainwash thing was meme tier to begin with and this chapter just said fuck it and went as sleazy as possible with it.

We also seem to have tentacle monster familiars.
>>
It is time.
>>2602738
>>
>>2602741
Whoa, that is one intense PMMM doujinshi. Best OL x Mami-san doujin I've seen in four years. I really hope this gets a translation in the future.
>>
>>2602763
I assume you mean typeset, cos the translation is literally there in that post.
>>
>>2602741
Typesetting Ayene made me want to stab myself. Best of luck to whoever that volunteers.
>>
File: adult mado 1.jpg (90 KB, 1200x900)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
We now have official designs for 20 year old megucas.
>>
File: adult mami 1.jpg (86 KB, 900x1200)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>2603247
>>
File: adult kyouko 1.jpg (103 KB, 1200x900)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>2603248
>>
File: adult sayaka 1.jpg (138 KB, 1200x900)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
>>2603250
>>
File: adult homu 1.jpg (134 KB, 1200x900)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>>2603251
>>
>>2603247
>>2603248
>>2603250
>>2603251
>>2603252
Cute. Where is it from?
>>
>>2603260
I'm guessing it's this Shaft Exhibit being held in Tokyo
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2018-04-28/shaft-art-exhibit-highlights-magia-record-monogatari-series-fate-extra-last-encore/.130941
>>
>>2603275
Oh, that makes sense. Thanks.
>>
File: adult mado 3.jpg (150 KB, 2048x1152)
150 KB
150 KB JPG
>>
https://twitter.com/shaft_official/status/989487017896521728

Seriously, they're not even in the main cast. It's weird to use them as promotion.
>>
>>2603293
They're both gay as hell and popular, so it makes sense.
>>
>>2593449
Sweet.
>>
>>2603247
>>2603248
>>2603250
>>2603251
>>2603252
Cute! Now I want to see a Madoka movie where they're this old.
>>
>>2603293
Japs love Ren and yurifags make up a large percentage of the MagiReco player base. It’s not a bad move at all.
>>
>>2603251
I don't like long hair Sayaka.
>>
>>2603293
Ren is one of the most popular game megucae. Rika panders to yurifags hard because she literally used her wish to date her childhood friend (female).
>>
>>2602778
How'd you start with learning moon runes?
>>
>>2603405
>>2603445
I do know about Ren's popularity, but Rika being popular as well is weird. The only big moment she had was the lesbian plot, and yeah, it was great, but the girl with a lesbian plot becoming the most popular in a mobage is...

>Vira in GBF

You know what. Why aren't they doing more of that?
I kinda hope Rika and Ren get more relevance on the game itself someday.
They should just make them start dating in Rika's doppel event.
>>
>>2603445
Thanks for literally reposting what I said.

>>2603474
Rika isnt popular on her own. She's carried by Ren.
>>
File: Madokami & Akumura.jpg (47 KB, 540x540)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
Shaft are now selling Ume's illustration of Madokami and Akumura as a tapestry.

https://twitter.com/shaftten_shop/status/990182724206870529

My favourite official MadoHomu artwork by far desu

>>2603474
Rika herself actually doesn't tend to rank very high on popularity lists, but her pairing with Ren is extremely well loved.
It's basically the usual case of where the individual isn't that popular on their own, but the romantic pairing they're part of is, which is why you'll usually find Rika merch paired with Ren's and rarely sold on it's own.

Ren on the other hand is extremely popular individually, second only to Alina iirc.
>>
>>2603511
>which is why you'll usually find Rika merch paired with Ren's and rarely sold on it's own.

There is no Rika merch on her own.

>>2603511
>Ren on the other hand is extremely popular individually, second only to Alina
That was from an unofficial blog poll that half the respondents answered incorrectly to (3 choices, most people answered the same name 3 times). Ren is very popular, but art, fan works, and sales still greatly favor Iroha and Yachiyo.
>>
>>2603251
I approve of this.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>2603247
Well, it's just their transformations in the game.
>>
File: 1446490960730.png (523 KB, 565x800)
523 KB
523 KB PNG
>>2603741
>>2603888
HomuSaya is so fucking hot
>>
>>2604154
>>2603888
>>2603741
I am very much impartial to this, there's just nothing there except for a mutual disdain for one another. I can't really picture Homura betraying her feelings for Madoka. Maybe it's advanced NTR, since Sayaka technically proclaimed Madoka to be her wife, i forget which episode. Though i take this claim of dubious nature with a grain of salt, it simply isn't enough to go on personally speaking. If it works for you then that's great, maybe you can enlighten me with how you make it work. I'm always curious.
>>
>>2604154
no it isn't, they don't make any sense
>>
>>2604609
>>2604615
I do agree this relationship would never ever work out, therefore this pairing is obviously inferior to KyoSaya and HomuMado. I only like HomuSaya because they often look cute and/or lewd together, and I can't ignore the hatesex potential.
>>
>>2604784
>unrelated
I'm posting Madoka Magica yuri in a Madoka Magica Yuri thread, fuck off.
>>
>>2604788
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>2604609
Different anon, but I'd say that any more difficult to support pairing requires substantial deviation from the main storyline and accepting and being open about this is the main requirement for enjoying these crackships. I have simply never had any issues with imagining alternate situations, timelines, plots or whatever, and indeed enjoy exploring these possibilites. This crackshipping or whatever then largely explores different possible developments or opportunities and is based on the personal enjoyment of the shipper, for whatever selfish reason.

Of course you wouldn't base these ships on canon grounds, you would only borrow from canon. The characters would rather be taken as archetypical and continuity would be broken off at a suitable point, the storyline would be adapted, changed and probably deformed or deconstructed (others would argue ruined) for this purpose. So in a sense you could create a new story for any ship, and for those with vivid imagination, this is perfectly acceptable. The Madoka series lends some bending possible quite easily too, you could imagine that a copy of Homura is split off and saved in an old loop with no Madoka or whatever and invent any justification, of course outside of canon.

I just enjoy the HomuSaya aesthetics and believe the personalities could be, at least in my imagination, made to complement each other.

This obviously ticks off some anons, so that can be both a positive or a negative. I'd rather just enjoy the alternatives than eternally bicker about canon.
>>
>>
>>2603252
>>2603247
>>2603248
>>2603250
>>2603251
>adult concepts but no movie
>>
>>2603247
adult dokes is young milf as fuck.
>>
>>2604876
Mami actually looks like a young milf, just look at her.
>>
>>2604875
Maybe the next movie won't happen until all of them are adults. Been 5 years, how much longer for that?
>>
>>2604875
Again, they're the transformation scenes in the game.
>>
>>2604818
>Of course you wouldn't base these ships on canon grounds, you would only borrow from canon

That much should be obvious, and anyone who claims otherwise is either committing mental acrobatics or purposely trolling.

>This crackshipping or whatever then largely explores different possible developments or opportunities

Yeah, this is what has me curious, and the reason I was asking why anyone would want to ship Sayaka and Homura. I require at least some tangential sliver of something somewhere in order to make things float. I thought there might be a reason other than aesthetics, which doesn't do anything for me. It's fine, i don't take objection to it, I'm just looking for an angle is all.
>>
>>2605014
>I require at least some tangential sliver of something somewhere in order to make things float.
And that is fair. Crackshipping anyway is a question of what a person is willing to break, change or accept or what is enough for liking a pairing.

Sometimes you have some anons claim that there are HomuSaya moments in the movies or Madokami knows where. I would not believe that for a second, and that might be actual delusion. Maybe they think that any time two people talk, that's a romantic development. You could incorporate anything in a HomuSaya story, sure, but there still probably would not be actual HomuSaya moments. But maybe some crazy HomuSaya fan can give you info on that.

There was something about Homura and Sayaka being the only ones that remember the past world, but I can't remember exactly. Still grasping at straws.

A part why I started enjoying HomuSaya was also a feeling of burning out on MadoHomu doujinshi, as after a while they all started to feel the same, with a bubbly Madoka and a shy Homura. Since HomuSaya is so cracky, the author needs to make some real work to give basis to this pairing, and it was interesting to browse. The doujinshi on dynasty aren't particularly noteworthy though. There is some pretty (but obviously rare) artwork and I enjoy art more, so I can do the mental gymnastics myself.

There is some appeal in the obvious hate relationship too, I guess, maybe trying to think of ways to fix that or exploit it. But I still can't see how anyone would honestly defend it any other way than personal preference, that must be at least the essence of the reason. That preference is then largely based on dynamics and personality, maybe appearance or any other reason.

Mami x OL is canon though
>>
>>2605068
>Mami x OL is canon though

Well, yeah, see... The thing is... Alright, i got nothing.
>>
>>2605068
>A part why I started enjoying HomuSaya was also a feeling of burning out on MadoHomu doujinshi, as after a while they all started to feel the same, with a bubbly Madoka and a shy Homura. Since HomuSaya is so cracky, the author needs to make some real work to give basis to this pairing, and it was interesting to browse.
This is also a good point. I love HomuMado and KyoSaya, but you just get bored of their usual chemistry as it is portrayed in 90%+ doujins after a few years of reading them. "Crack" doujins bring some fresh air, since there are no set rules for how the characters are supposed to treat each other and their relationship. In fact, the so called crack pairings is what rekindled my love for Madoka doujins/fanfiction.
>>
>>2605204
I get the whole "burned out on it" sentiment. I simply get to the point where i have exhausted all conventional canon pairing doujins (yes really, it is possible), so the only logical conclusion is leaving the beaten path and start taking the road less traveled.

>In fact, the so called crack pairings is what rekindled my love for Madoka doujins/fanfiction.

There is some really good fanfiction out there. Anything you care to recommend?
>>
Good thread.
>>
JolNo is Suzune. Does this mean we get Kussun for either Matsuri or Kagari if you know what I mean.
>>
Does anybody like Poorfag-chan?
>>
>start new MagiReco event
>Suzune tries to kill Kokoro

The hell? Should I hate her?
>>
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/you_cant_catch_melike_a_star_blooming_in_darkness#10
I've never seen such amazing production value for a Yuri Madoka Doujin truly special.
>>
Canon femdom meguca that doms other magical girls.
>>
>>2605602
Depends on what you think of her backstory. She watched her surrogate mom become a Witch and became a PM Assassin killing Magical Girls to save them from becoming Witches. She thinks killing Kokoro is for her own good. However the manga ending makes her motive less clear with the reveal of Kagari and her memory alteration powers.

Is she killing Megucas because she turned into a nihilistic edgelord?
Was she killing Megucas because of false memories/brainwashing?
Is it a combination of both?

I still love her but I hope she stays away from all the Kamihama Girls and Chisato.
>>
>>2596612
One of the funnier lines I think I've ever read from an erodoujin.
>>
>>2596612
>https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/re13

Just in case anyone else wonders where that's from, and doesn't want to trawl the entire library, i've done the heavy lifting for you. Not like i know them all by heart or anything like that. IT'S NOT LIKE THAT, OKAY?
>>
>>2603252
>Adult Homu still flat, Adult Kyoko grows tits

Life is cruel. Hair down + glasses is goodciv, though
>>
>>2605014
You manage to both really over and under think this, sis. At the end of the day, whatever pairing makes someone's loins tingle is gonna get shipped. Simple as that. That's your tangential sliver of something.

But to expand:
One: Shippers have made more with less than the actively antagonistic HomuSaya relationship.

Two: "Two characters that hate each other secretly want to fuck" is fanfiction (and trashy romance) 101. It kept the KyoSaya ship going before the staff started pushing it as legit.

Three: There's an easy narrative hook in "fight over Madoka's heart" between the two of them.

Four: They are both deeply similar people: driven, stubborn, self-sacrificing, somewhat weak hearted, willing to do anything for love and Witch out when their love is lost. They play with this in Rebellion in Homulilly's Labyrinth. Rebellion gives Sayaka some sympathy for Homura's issues, too.

Five: Akuma Homura and Meguca Sayaka have a Hero/Maoh gimmick going, and that turns some people on.
>>
I'm really surprised I haven't seen any body swap fanart yet even though the soul gems should make it fairly easy.

Could make for an interesting story about what a soul even is and what happens when it doesn't match the brain. Or at least it'd be a good excuse to switch costumes.
>>
File: 1502543423253.jpg (196 KB, 1117x1155)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
>>2606653
Only if the color palettes change too
>>
There really is a dearth of fanfiction of MagiReco. I wonder why. I notice people are still writing Madoka fanfiction but I can never see any MagiReco EN fanfiction.

Is the EN fanbase not latching on?
>>
>>2606818
Well, the game is not out in english. Most people are too lazy to read translations.
I just play it because I can kind of understand a little.
>>
>>2606818
Because most people are anime only. Not that there's anything wrong with that. The only spin-off even mentioned is TDS.
>>
>>2606814
Gonna add to the mix there.
>>
File: 1515120104959.jpg (53 KB, 600x627)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>2607167
>>
File: 1517715769571.png (314 KB, 485x325)
314 KB
314 KB PNG
I have no idea why there's so many pics of Sayaka in Madoka's outfit but it's cute so whatever
>>
File: 1501184658427.jpg (774 KB, 687x1000)
774 KB
774 KB JPG
>>
File: 1504022368681.jpg (233 KB, 1000x870)
233 KB
233 KB JPG
>>
File: 1505957454021.jpg (650 KB, 796x1164)
650 KB
650 KB JPG
>>
File: 1497072092756.jpg (110 KB, 500x685)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>
Is there still no news on the 4th movie other than "we're making it"?
>>
File: 1512737240501.jpg (43 KB, 500x579)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>
File: 1508203998278.jpg (41 KB, 599x468)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>
File: 1517717776321.jpg (42 KB, 564x440)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>
>>2607187
Anything like this but with Homura and Madoka? Any pairing is cute by the way, it only adds to my fetish desires.
>>
>>2607207
>my fetish desires
Are you me?

But the answer to your question is that's all I have. I'm sure there's plenty more stuff like this but not sure if there's a specific pixiv tag for it.
>>
>>2607170
Madomami heals my soul.
>>
>>2607209
>Are you me?
When you put it that way now I wish I was.

Yeah I'll search pixv for this kind of stuff time to time. I wonder if there's any artists that have a obsession for costume switching and like making doujins of set theme.
>>
>>2607239
>>2607240
>madosaya is crack
>he doesn't remember the very first episode where sayaka jokes about making madoka her bride
fake fan baka
>>
File: 1510053657943.png (1.89 MB, 3000x1750)
1.89 MB
1.89 MB PNG
>>2607237
There's a set of dA pics someone did of all the girls (including Nagisa) in the different outfits. Art isn't superb but it's still cute.
>>
>>2607239
>>2607240
Sorry to disappoint your expectations but I'm a different anon Onee-chan.

>>2607244
Cool thanks anon I'll take any costume switch art I can get.
>>
File: 1519597810876.jpg (79 KB, 600x600)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>2607259
Lemme dump the rest of the stuff I've got.
>>
File: 1524422805784.jpg (160 KB, 500x796)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
>>
File: 1519707098504.png (216 KB, 620x400)
216 KB
216 KB PNG
>>
File: 1493945325303.jpg (335 KB, 453x600)
335 KB
335 KB JPG
>>
File: 1501286940626.jpg (444 KB, 1088x914)
444 KB
444 KB JPG
>>
File: 1495354191978.png (243 KB, 514x914)
243 KB
243 KB PNG
>>
File: 1497056602592.jpg (804 KB, 775x1194)
804 KB
804 KB JPG
>>
File: 1504088711007.jpg (182 KB, 424x600)
182 KB
182 KB JPG
>>
File: 1523338380710.jpg (88 KB, 600x880)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>
File: 1503289052189.jpg (108 KB, 541x600)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>
File: 1510308007617.png (551 KB, 1076x800)
551 KB
551 KB PNG
>>
File: 1498835890535.jpg (176 KB, 700x900)
176 KB
176 KB JPG
>>
File: 1509845027787.jpg (126 KB, 729x859)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
>>
File: 1506107658984.jpg (100 KB, 640x918)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>
File: 1497110891881.jpg (324 KB, 600x725)
324 KB
324 KB JPG
>>
File: 1504175488361.png (99 KB, 600x852)
99 KB
99 KB PNG
>>
File: 1517032344906.jpg (841 KB, 1149x1562)
841 KB
841 KB JPG
>>
File: 1505475827105.jpg (239 KB, 1020x595)
239 KB
239 KB JPG
>>
File: 1508146696089.jpg (377 KB, 1000x1412)
377 KB
377 KB JPG
>>
File: 1518837213303.jpg (278 KB, 1024x1431)
278 KB
278 KB JPG
>>
File: 1503430500274.jpg (186 KB, 347x600)
186 KB
186 KB JPG
>>
File: 1503140154829.jpg (173 KB, 423x600)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
>>
File: 1503617305170.jpg (120 KB, 850x644)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>
File: 1505547170082.jpg (253 KB, 565x800)
253 KB
253 KB JPG
>>
File: 1516459417053.jpg (181 KB, 499x460)
181 KB
181 KB JPG
>>
File: 1507345959163.jpg (788 KB, 1100x507)
788 KB
788 KB JPG
>>
File: 1502386660181.png (277 KB, 355x504)
277 KB
277 KB PNG
>>
Thanks, nee-san. That's a really cute collection.
>>
File: eggs.png (193 KB, 395x509)
193 KB
193 KB PNG
>>
>>2607423
Kyouko is HECKING cute in that picture.
>>
>>2607893
Tomboys in girly outfits is a fun trope nee-san
>>
Homura never looks good in Madoka's outfit. I'd just like to see something like >>2607173 but with the outfits swapped, and their hairstyles as default.
>>
>>2608314
I think she looks okay with her braids in this pic. >>2607167
>>
>>2608314
I think she looks good, her and Madoka should switch outfits more often.
>>
>>2603247
>>2603248
>>2603250
>>2603251
>>2603252
god i wish that were me
>>
>>2608678
I don't think that pink is Homura's color.

Madoka can pull off Homura's outfit, but she'd look best if she let down her hair and didn't smile.
>>
>lesbian kiss doppel
>abortion witch
What the fuck is going on in this game?
>>
>>2610019
Well technicalities aside they still look good. But anyway whatever floats your nice boat nee-san.
>>
>>2610127
I don't think "technicalities" means what you think it means, and there are two entirely separate complaints for each girl.
>>
>>2610097
>doppel kiss
That was cute though.
>aboriton witch
That was really unexpected and made me really uncomfortable. I really have to wonder what they were thinking. Madoka was never sunshine and roses, but Shin was the kind of thing I expect from Kentaro Soto.
>>
>>2608424
>>2608678
Homura can't pull off frills.
>>
>>2605786
Dang, redrawing grayscale is hard enough already, can't imagine how much effort 90 color pages would have been
>>
>>2610133
Quotations how cute, anyway technicalities is my way of summarizing it all up that your taste is shit and you should fuck off nee-san.

>>2610167
>Homura can't pull off frills.
Thanks for your opinion, it's been not noted and instantly not cared by me.
>>
>>2610167
>>2610245
the dress she wore in rebellion was cute

>>2610150
Is pic related the abortion witch?
>>
>>2610425
Yep. The material it drops is an abortion tool. Turn it upside down and you can see a uterus with maggots crawling inside the dead fetus.
>>
>>2610507
Well that's a description I didn't need to have read ever.
>>
>>2610150
>>2610507
Someone bring me up to speed on this
>>
File: Enemy_7106_l.png (24 KB, 460x537)
24 KB
24 KB PNG
>>2610516
Even the Japs think it was too much.

>>2610525
The "Baby Sitting Witch" unveiled in chapter 7

>Baby sitter witch. It wanders around to look for babies that are left alone and would take them away and place them in the cloth she has. To prevent them from dropping, she will tighten the cloth, strangling the baby in the process. The witch is like a child: it does not have the ability nor the interest in baby sitting. It is acting on spite to those who are fortunate in life as she curses her own bad one.

Then its familiars are Kotori (pic related)
>These foul-natured minions use their heads to knock stones over, then cackle at the sight of the witch as she runs over to tend to the stones, which she mistakenly believes are babies. Additionally, whenever the witch captures new humans to fill the role of babies, the minions will immediately swarm them and suck them dry of blood. As such, the witch sees these minions as nothing more than awful pests. No matter how much she loathes them, the witch always finds these minions swarming around her before she even knows it.

It should be noted children sent to hell are forced to stack stones for eternity. Monofags should know what I am talking about.

It's just a random witch we encounter. We dont know the former magical girl or anything and it is irrelevant in terms of plot. Just a mid boss encounter to introduce some new materials.
>>
>>2610425
>the dress she wore in rebellion was cute
It was a black funeral dress. Cute isn't the description I'd use, but Homura looks great in clothes that reflect her dark and angsty nature.
>>
File: futon witch.png (91 KB, 500x400)
91 KB
91 KB PNG
>>2610734
>Cute isn't the description I'd use
I would
>>
>>2610536
It sounds like this witch kills living, born babies.
So it's not an abortion or fetus thing then, is it?
>>
>>2610738
Fanart is cheating.
>>
>>2610739
It’s nicknamed the abortion witch because its motif is abortion, not because it literally gives abortions.
>>
>>2610536
The witch of babysitting. Her nature is impoverishment.
A witch who continually searches for a baby that she dropped somewhere.
Upon seeing a human, no matter who or what age they are, she extends her baby carrier’s straps to try and catch them. Even if she succeeds in capturing one, however, the way she tightly binds them to prevent them from falling again will likely suffocate them.
Incidentally, this still young-minded witch isn’t babysitting because she wants to; quite the opposite, in fact. She doesn’t even like babies at all. She casts her gaze down in contempt of those who lead privileged lives, and curses herself in perpetuity.

Better translation.
>>
File: magical boards.png (831 KB, 1008x1296)
831 KB
831 KB PNG
>cosplays and outfit swaps
I see you are sisters of culture as well.
>>
>>2611280
I don't know what this is but i know i don't want any more of it.
>>
>>2611280
/u/ and /cgl/ would give them thumbs up
>>
>>2611354
Relax sis, they’re a white couple
>>
>>2611355
It was probably their idea to give them the cosplays.
>>
>>2611354
the gayest board tan couple cosplaying as one of the gayest couples
>>
>>2611354
not >>2611475 but it's /int/-tan and [s4s]-tan. I'll assume you can tell who's who.
>>
>>2611475
>one of the gayest couples
[Citation needed]
>>
File: BGbTByn.jpg (127 KB, 850x538)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
>>
File: GMeDScp.jpg (92 KB, 600x900)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>
>>
>>
>>2612361
Domdoka is best dokes
>>
Has anyone here played Madoka Portable? I'm playing a translated version of it, but the little instruction blurbs were left in japanese, so I'm a bit unsure of what things are meant to do (i.e kyubey button)
>>
Does anyone here ship MatsuSuzu (Suzune's answer to MadoHomu) or ArisaChisato (Bully Victim turned Bully makes her first friend).
>>
>>2614133
Yes. In a post-series world, I bet they were all really happy together.

I think it would be neat if some did a picture of all the couples doing the curtain call thing from the end of the series.
>>
We need a doujin where Nanaka blackmails and rapes Hazuki, films it and sends it to Konoha.
>>
>>2613379
I imagine her as being a really nervous and reluctant Dom, while Homura with her massive guilt complex and such is aggressively submissive. Well, submissive isn't quite the right term. Masochistic is better.
>>
Good news mangafags: Sadness Prayer 4, the last volume of the Oriko spinoffs, has been confirmed for September. I will upload the screenshots when I get it.
>>
>>2616420
I can't believe MadoHomu beat up the Amane twins in order to steal their clothes.
>>
>>2611280
no more pls
>>
>>2616645
why?
>>
File: DdiYMGMU8AAafn8.png (104 KB, 480x655)
104 KB
104 KB PNG
Casual nudity is hot
>>
File: 16cH9qd.gif (1.98 MB, 475x405)
1.98 MB
1.98 MB GIF
>>
>>
>>2618052
So what are these outfits?
>>
>>2618055
Ume's concept art.
>>
>>2618055
Early character design drafts, we have seen the Mami outfit before via the tv series Production Note. I don't believe that Sayaka one was ever publically released before though.

http://genga.booru.org/?page=post&s=list&tags=aoki_ume
>>
File: KanaMifu.jpg (149 KB, 777x900)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
First we had Time Travel Candles now we have Ghost Megucas.
>>
Official god and devil being dorks.
>>
>>2619985
>>
>>2619987
>>
>>2619499
In the latest MSS story (Meru's MSS) it turns out that Mifuyu went to a Betrothal and met a guy who she actually likes. Mifuyu calls him a 'man of integrity.'

MifuYachi and MifuKana sunk?
>>
>>2621017
I haven't really been following MagiReco, but it's not like Sayaka crushed on a guy ever.
>>
>>2621017
A betrayer alright.
Yachiyo has a better girlfriend anyway.
>>
I hope they release a FeliTsu version of that YachIro image board. Their autism would make me smile every time I would look at it.
>>2621017
Good, it means Iroha has dibs on Yachiyo's absolute rain.
>>
>>2621017
Thought she was her Ex, so of course it's long sunk.
Don't care about these vidya only characters anyway.
>>
>>2619988
>>2619987
>>2619985
What is this from? Could it be an officialtranslation?
>>
>>2622350
It’s from one of the later official Anthology books that wasnt uploaded. YSG and the Redditors did this one.
>>
>>2622370
>>2622370
Link? I can't find it
>>
>>2622350
Looks like the same mangaka as the MagiRepo manga.
>>
>>2622372
https://m.imgur.com/a/RwtmtOx

>>2622381
Yea, it’s PAPA. He also did a sequel to this in the penultimate issue of Kirara Magica.
>>
>>2619988
Very cute pictures onee-san.
>>
>>2622397
>He also did a sequel to this in the penultimate issue of Kirara Magica.
S-sauce please.
>>
>>2622634
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=11JkkK3qApSRceY_3QaqxBjOv4SEGEGba

I haven't work up the courage to tear and scan, but I took pics.
>>
File: Madoka x Homura (600.jpg (1.59 MB, 999x1050)
1.59 MB
1.59 MB JPG
>>
>>
>>2625603
Really is the pinnacle of MadoHomu.
>>
File: 65422226_p0.png (964 KB, 1100x1284)
964 KB
964 KB PNG
>>
>>2625603
>Homura's Superman chin
>>
File: Madoka x Homura (160).jpg (969 KB, 1920x1080)
969 KB
969 KB JPG
>>
Consider this.

SpechanxSilenceSuzuka=AzumiWakixMarikaKouno=SeikaxReira

Spechan=Saved her girl from dying
Seika=Made a wish to revive her (girl)friend.

Is SeikaxReira canon?
>>
>>2626613
Oh, that's nice. Anyone want to rec me their favourite MadoHomu doujins/fic?
>>
>>2628065
I haven't actually read a lot of Madoka doujins other than a really sweet KyoSaya one, but this one is nice.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/sengyou_shufu_no_sentou_fuku_wa

They're living together :3
>>
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1I_rVoElZFNvBEa0ORPp2FSqLlu_P1ZcI

YachIrofags get in here.

>>2628059
Pretty sure the high point of that event was Mito letting them see how gay they were for each other, so yes.

>>2628065
Anything by Forrest Village, Ayanero, or Maitake.
>>
>>2628065
Can we get a list of recommended doujins that aren't futashit? It would be a very short list but it would save a lot of us the trouble of sifting through all that.
>>
>>2628243
Always a good start, but I'm in the mood for exploring what other people really like, if that makes sense.

>>2628256
Basically anything that's on Dynasty. I don't think there's much other translated yuri meguca content.
>>
>>2628256
https://dynasty-scans.com/pairings/homura_x_madoka?view=chapters
>>
>>2625603
Heeeerrreee comes! THE CRIMSON CHIN!
>>
File: Madoka x Homura (591.jpg (56 KB, 800x600)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>
Hey handful of Recofags, who else is shipping FeliTsu after this past chapter? It was really cute.
>>
>>2629697
Not shipping. KakoFeliAya is the OT3 and Felicia will have two wives.
>>
https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/41070-witch-spoilers

I'll just leave this here.
>>
File: Madoka x Homura (528.png (423 KB, 689x899)
423 KB
423 KB PNG
>>
File: Madoka x Homura (333.jpg (45 KB, 500x625)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>
File: Madoka x Homura (144.jpg (23 KB, 480x503)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>
File: Newtype_2014-05_Spread.jpg (1.94 MB, 6105x4087)
1.94 MB
1.94 MB JPG
This is too lewd.
>>
>>2637468
This is also too lewd.
>>
File: 20180616_233410.jpg (3.15 MB, 5312x2988)
3.15 MB
3.15 MB JPG
>>2637469
This is beautifully pure. Even if we never get a sequel to Rebellion, the vision Aoki Ume captures in this image gives me hope. You can just imagine this after all is said and done: they've cried it out and laid their hearts bare and reconciled, after enduring unending suffering, alone in her personal hell, Homura is just exhausted. But now, finally, she can rest easy, because Madoka is there for her, to provide reprieve from her eternal struggle.
>>
>>2637469
Madoka puts her hands very far down when she's hugging Homura!
>>
>>2638853
She's trying to hold down Homora's skirt (but it's actually an excuse to grope Homora's ass)
>>
>>2638853
It's not the only official art in which she does that.
>>
>>2638879
wait that art is official
>>
>>2638879
show me some more neesan

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.