[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/u/ - Yuri

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 17 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: PD4D2Sm.png (191 KB, 687x645)
191 KB
191 KB PNG
>Fics
http://archiveofourown.org/series/354770

>Art
http://imgur.com/a/XLhFm

Ore previously processed: >>2570571
>>
File: Newest Table.png (155 KB, 5149x793)
155 KB
155 KB PNG
>What is it?
/u/ put their goggles on tight enough that they started shipping personifications of chemical elements, metals in particular. We started from the nuclear family of a Gold/Silver couple and their daughter Copper, and have been slowly expanding out. Done with a mixture involving some amounts of science and additional amounts of "this would be cute" when it comes to establishing an element or couple. The threads have a basic idea (or more) for all of the elements and are now working on expanding relationships, relationship histories, physical descriptions and other personal elements for the lesser known elements. Suggestions are welcome.
>>
>Collected works
https://archiveofourown.org/works/8500270/chapters/33170694
https://imgur.com/a/QXizv (link to relationship charts now actually (actually) working)

>Height and hairstyle chart
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1r-9lPzjj56iUCE8d9F6gfaes6ipOD5W0XLsjYZDGUw4/edit#gid=0

>Topics of discussion
What should happen first, UMo's wedding or TiV's?
How big of a bed does Fluorine own?
Who's richer, Gold or Hydrogen? Spoiler: It's Gold.
>>
>>2601233
>>2601237

Has anyone in Japan taken notice of this endeavor?
>>
>>2601237
>should happen first
I'm leaning towards TiV's just because it'd be smaller and there could be an excuse about setting it up taking some time, leading to Ada bleeding the news over to U and inspiring U.
>F
So big, she loves to roll around while asleep
>Au or H
Stop posting Electrum, just because your Mom's ostensibly rich doesn't mean she has more than Hydrogen.
>>
>>2601265
Not yet as far as I'm aware. But, come to think of it, I haven't ever checked.

>>2601272
What would it be that convinces V, or Ti rather, that it was the appropriate time to get married? U and Mo are only a proposal away.
>>
>>2601276
That's tricky. I had an idea that perhaps a hint of what domestic bliss could be like. You know, them waking up one lazy Saturday, spending the day together, maybe going to dinner with their friends and watch the latest footiball gaem or something before going back home to cuddle as they read over a few things.
Something incredibly WAFF-y that has V or Ti realizing they would like for this to continue forever.
I had actually planned on something similar happening in a oneshot but life got in the way.
>>
>>2601281
Stability is probably something that Ti values, and it looks like V can offer that. V must be thinking "'girlfriend' is nice but 'wife' sounds pretty good too".
>>
>>2601287
Something like that, though I'm sure Ada taught Ti the difference between romantic/relationship stability and settling. After all, if there's one person who's so solid in their decision that not even an earth-shaker could make her bend it would be her mom.
Mother is always Mithril now that Ti's an adult.
>>
>>2601299
>distant ufufufu-ing
>>
>>2601308
Careful now, that could be Gold. The surest sign that it's Mithril is if there's a chill down one's spine
>>
Speaking of...
Hydrogen may be abundant, dignified even, but one thing it isn't is associated with wealth. Meanwhile, Gold isn't just associated with wealth...it IS wealth. Functionally, there shouldn't be anyone wealthier than her. That would mean beating her at her own game.
>>
>>2601393
You make an excellent point, though how it would explain her dynasty not having an estate in the city's acropolis? This also brings up the possibility that Aurum may have been a Primae if it was a role similar to governor in ancient times.
>>
>>2601395
I hadn't thought of that. Maybe they did originally and at some point relocated, or maybe they never lived in that part of the city at all. Really though, it's only a small detail that doesn't particularly demand to be addressed.
>This also brings up the possibility that Aurum may have been a Primae
She can safely leave that business to Hydrogen's family, given foremost that the role may have been hereditary (or became hereditary when the role became more symbolic?) and secondarily that the role of leader and the status of most wealthy are rarely mutually inclusive.
>>
>>2601404
I suppose, though I am in favor of the role being more symbolic for Hydrogen. When I began to view Aurum as a character seriously I had an idea that, um, she wasn't from the main dynastic line. She was within like the top twenty list for succession but I figured her big family concern, regarding her position, was just expanding the dynasty's influence within the empire at the time. It explains why she set up shop and stayed within the city along with why she would help lead it into a golden age.
This in mind, it could also explain why Gold's estate isn't up in the acropolis. That is, the dynasty ran into some troubled times after Aurum's death and they had to sell off some properties(Aurum's estate) in other countries to parse things out while still sneakily owning quite a bit of land in the area. That would lead to Aurum's family returning generations later and building an estate that may very well still be standing and in use by the present, specifically the older rooms within Gold's state.
May very well explain why it has an elaborate basement and hidden passages.
>>
>>2601414
>hidden passages
Don't let Ori find out about that, she'll be in there for weeks.

>I am in favor of the role being more symbolic for Hydrogen.
How so? I imagine the position would've transitioned to that of a figurehead long before she held the title. Or before one of her mothers did. Or whatever.
>>
>>2601426
>How so
Like how you discussed though maybe not visibly hereditary. This is also because I keep falling back on comparing it to say a cardinal or pope position when it doesn't have to do with religion. I suppose if we're going to expand it, it could be just some nobility title like Baroness. Depends on how old Hydrogen's family is, could be as old as the old money.
>>
>>2601433
Oh, right. I misunderstood.
>when it doesn't have to do with religion
Now that you mention it, back then there might not have been as much of a distinction. The purpose of the role could have originally been both nonsecular and political, which would better go hand in hand with it being or evolving into an inherited title.
>>
>>2601434
It definitely works, though feel the symbolism probably wouldn't happen until recently. There'd be actual stipulations and things attached to the title and what not. After all, the primae that was visited by Phlogiston(the pirate) lived in a compound with guards. That indicates quite the position within society. Perhaps Hydrogen's estate has just always been in the family even if her family's dynasty was as expansive as Gold's if not more so.
>>
>>2601442
But not too too recently, as of course it's by the modern day more of a "I'm descended from the line of Primaes" rather than "I AM the Primae", even if she technically is. During the time of Phlogiston it could very well have become more, like you mentioned, of a unique nobility title. Still carried a lot of prestige.
>>
>>2601448
Right, I was thinking something like the turn of the 20th century for Hydrogen's title or perhaps the middle of the 19th century. Phlogiston's era, on the other hand, likely would've been the 16th and 17th century. The metaphorical twilight of the Primae becoming a symbolic title.
>>
While we're on the topic, sort of:
>H
>blonde hair
>O
>auburn hair

I always imagined it being the opposite.
>>
>>2601462
H is actually a towhead, though I think O having red hair has more to do with causing rust. I can't honestly remember why she has red hair. Could just be a mistake in the chart.
>>
>>2601473
N is also listed as having a similar hair color, though. Not that I'm complaining.
>>
I just realized something rather important since Gold was brought up. Electrum, specifically, adult Electrum; would she have mother's heart of gold and her mom's silver tongue?
>>
>>2601604
Most certainly she would do her best to exemplify what she learned from them.
>>
>>2601663
Quite, but would El be aware that she has her mom's silver tongue? I think it would be a little cute if that's the trait she picked up naturally and the heart of gold required maturing.
>>
>>2601752
It's a talent she unconsciously makes use of at opportune moments. None of those moments happen to involve Iridosmine.
>>
>>2601758
Why would they? After all, she's just some copy-cat that turned out to be nice, even if she is persistent.
N-not that I would know.
>>
File: 1521951207737.png (53 KB, 244x285)
53 KB
53 KB PNG
>>2601760
Is that so?
>>
If Xenon's so good with photography has she ever dabbled with directing or making movies?
It would be interesting if she shot a few documentaries on nightlife or the club scene.
Would be hilarious if it was under the pseudonym X instead of her usual name of Xe.
>>
>>2602350
With some encouragement from Krypton she could make some striking ambient pieces.
>>
Is Ori a fan of seafood?
>>
>>2604452
Likely, though I'm sure all modern food interests her. I suppose it would also depend on her home and if her island was big enough to support farms before disappearing.
>>
>>2604460
She'd have a fun time trying all sorts of things like pizza and ice cream before the stomach ache hits. And energy bars, she'd love those.
>>
>>2604463
Quite right, she would probably love all the different drinks too.
>>
>>2604464
Soda would be mind blowing.
>>
So despite being a club owner and actually liking bar tending, how much of an MC can Krypton be?
>>
>>2604954
Considering her personality, probably not much. She's content in an advisory position for the most part, bartending being the exception.
>>
If Gold's dynasty is the wealthiest in the world, how up there is Silver's? On par with Hydrogen or more spread out like Mercury's because of it's use as actual currency in a variety of nations?
>>2605000
How curious, I suppose that would make Gold the MC type if they put together something and one had to do some spot MC work.
>>
>>2605237
>Silver's
Pretty high. More decentralized perhaps, but at least around the same level as Hydrogen's would seem correct.

>I suppose that would make Gold the MC type if they put together something and one had to do some spot MC work.
Oh, now Gold is someone who would absolutely flourish in that role. She'd love it.
>>
Sudden realization: what does Shakudo think of Gold playing Explodium?
>>
>>2606124
Now that is tough. I suppose it depends on which Explodium. I'm sure Gold played both serious spy Ex and more action heavy Ex. Shakudo probably finds the action heavy ones a touch ridiculous considering the long list of accolades Gold has in more "worthy" fields.
>>
>>2606125
>Gold: The life of a spy must be exhilarating.
>Shakudo just nods sagely
>>
I bet Shaks feels rather conflicted about YC's loyal bodyguard in the Ex lore.
>>
>>2606142
"I would have done such and such differently," she thinks dismissively. Luckily, YC's machinations take everything into account.
>>
>>2606143
Gold knows that first hand with the way Mithril and Shaks came together at Silver's behest to help surprise Gold.
>>
>>2606154
Did they manage to pull it off successfully?
>>
>>2606157
Naturally. It was quite the anniversary surprise.
>>
>>2606170
And what did Silver have Niello do to help?
>>
>>2606174
Nothing, because Gold was the one to rope Niello into a surprise. Might have involved some light forgery just to obfuscate the paper trail Gold left.
Obviously when Niello wasn't super okay with that, Gold did it herself. She personally thanks the Primae that Silver isn't totally electronic when dealing with finances.
>>
>>2606176
Clearly she learned a thing or two from her starring role in Explodium.
>>
>>2606184
Yep and likely her ancestors. Being the dynastic head gives her access to some pretty interesting things.
>>
>>2606191
Her determination would almost be scary if she decided not to use her powers for good (read: gift giving).
>>
How much does V know about sports? Did Ti have to teach her?
>>
>>2608674
More than a passing interest but likely doesn't keep up with national stuff. Might watch a few local games and big ones but won't go out of her way for it on her own. She's become much more of a football fan with Ti being such a die hard national fan and fan of the metro's team.
Prime date night with Ti if she needs to catch up on a season by watching previous games
>>
>>2608677
It's a good excuse to cuddle too.
>>
>>2608684
It is indeed, and quite the little snapshot of domestic bliss for Ti.
>>
>>2608693
Alternatively, she could have learned that from watching Mithril whenever Ada entered the room.
>>
Any interesting elements to create art of? Itching to doodle but I'm too lazy to read through all the text.
>>
>>2608846
O would be pretty cool. Everyone knows what oxygen is, after all. She has short, closely cropped auburn hair and blue eyes. There's also a chart with character attributes in the OP you could take a quick look at too if you liked.
>>
>>2608850
Alrighty, I'll try and cook something up.
>>
>>2608677
Another plus is V has a chance to cheer Ti up if her favorite team loses. Between questions of "who should I be rooting for again?"
>>
>>2609207
Come now, V's able to tell which team unless it's foreign team against foreign team.
>>2608842
This is true, but Ti might've always thought it a bit odd until she experiences it for herself. Cue talk with Mi involving when Mi knew Ada was the one.
>>
>>2609211
>"Mom, I totally get it now!"
>>
>>2609213
Likely gave Mi a heartattack when she said before elaborating on it.
>>
File: LL - Arisa 987.jpg (12 KB, 511x288)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
This is the most autistic thread we have here.
>>
>>2609237
Lets just say that certain events may or may not have given Mi a very, very active imagination.

>>2609237
And proud.
>>
>>2609255
Whoops >>2609243
>>
https://archiveofourown.org/works/8500270/chapters/33694041

Electrum, Titanium.
>>
>>2610300
Cute, pumped Electrum must be adorable. Speaking of which, I completely forgot that she probably has a nice set of guns from all the tennis.
>>
>>2610656
>Iridos wrote this post
>>
>>2610660
Like you wouldn't be admiring if El flexed.
>>
>Iridos gets to admire Elect
>Elect gets to admire Iridos
Everyone's happy.
>>
Since we're talking about figures and what not. Would Silver humorously call Gold her "Golden Goddess" when she's being romantic or would "Bronzed Goddess" be more appropriate? Iridos would likely say Golden for Electrum.
>>
>>2610766
Between the two, I'd go with Golden. If only to avoid confusion with future Bronze.
>>
>>2610832
Good point, and since you mentioned it, I bet B&B will get their nana's olive skin for a nice bronze tan in the summer.
>>
>>2611056
>Copper and Zinc super pale
>Brass and Bronze super tan
That'll be a nice family photo.
>>
>>2611072
Only during the summer. Winter hols will be nice
>>
>>2611096
>Winter hols will be nice
They are if Gold has any say in the matter. Spoiler alert: she always does.
>>
>>2601265
I have seen two elemental personification works, both from the west, but I'm sure it has been done before we may have built the most autistic version of it though

>>2609243
Yes, and it's wonderful

>>2601426
>I am in favor of the role being more symbolic for Hydrogen.
I prefer to keep that aspect of H and her dynasty than having Au into it. That Primae thing represetns more H being at the source of everything than wealth per se

>>2601237
>Spoiler: It's Gold.
In other news, Iridos doesn't dare looking at Electrum in the eyes
Then Electrum wakes up

>>2601393
>Gold isn't just associated with wealth
Sure, but neither is Pb, Li or Si even. H is the weathiest, but doesn't look the part, while Au isn't as wealthy, but represents the concept in the eyes of society

>>2610300
Cute, there's also another field I feel Ellie would excel, and where she can (actually) turn the tables on Iridosmine
>>
Also have some gynoids being dorks

https://archiveofourown.org/works/6683338/chapters/33746763
>>
>>2611494
Truly this is the real end goal of Uranium's efforts.
>>
>>2611465
So it's more that Gold exemplifies excess more than abundance when it comes to her money right? Could likely put Greed and Lust to shame then.
>>
What's the reasoning behind Zinc being an architect? In a meta sense.
>>
>>2611784
One of Zinc's applications is making corrosion resistant roofs
>>
>>2611809
>Hot-dip galvanization
Onsen episode?
>>
>>2611821
Zn needs to relieve her stress, she can't use Cu for that every single time
>>
>>2612858
So the question becomes: can she force Iron into going?
>>
>>2612898
Very high chance that Iron ends up falling asleep in the onsen if it Zinc is successful but yes, Zinc could convince her.
Probably by plying Steel's worry about Iron's health/sleep before a meet up or something.
>>
>>2613002
Careful, she'll start to rust if she stays in there too long.
>>
>>2613015
Zinc always is, it's amazing that Iron can stay awake for so long but then off sleep at the first comforting thing. Nickel likely wonders why she doesn't find her boss asleep in the office more often.
>>
>>2613024
>Nickel likely wonders why she doesn't find her boss asleep in the office more often.
The ever pervasive sense of guilt that's constantly eating away at Iron from the inside usually does a pretty good job at preventing her from sleeping.
>>
>>2613047
Don't forget self-loathing, strong factor too.
>>
>>2613053
Iron would be in bad shape without Zinc. Er, make that worse shape.
>>
>>2613056
Yeah she would probably be dead from exhaustion. Wouldn't surprise me if Iron had safeguards so her company could keep chugging on after her self-made death too.
>>
>>2613070
That would be impressive if it wasn't so depressing.
>>
>>2613079
Try not to think about the fact that her funeral would probably be a quiet and lonely thing likely only making news weeks or months after it happened.
Try not to think about the fact that Iron likely left Steel a very large inheritance that she would be notified of acquiring when the will gets read or the scant few letters Iron would probably write in the dead of night to Steel that she never sent.
>>
>>2613092
;-;
>>
>>2613092
But now Ni can finally accomplish her destiny and when Steel visits the corp, she says that she should check out the middle left drawer of Fe's desk
>>
>>2613500
Nickel doesn't know Vanadium right? If she does, that's master tier the likes of which would have Mithril smirking
>>
>>2613750
How does V play in?
>>
>>2613763
V's waiting room was how Fe and Steel met. Consequently Ni is friends with Plat so she might've run into Copper and Titantium before. Six degrees of Vanadium and all that.
>>
>>2613764
V is more popular than she might realize.
>>
>>2613858
Quiet so, it'll be quite the sight if most of her prominent clients had a schedule mishap and showed up at the same time. There'd be the obligatory stare down between Gold and Al, but Po and Fe staring each other down is surprising.
Po hasn't met a lot of people taller than her so seeing Fe is surprising.
>>
>>2614017
Meanwhile Titanium and Bismuth chat about how her mother is doing and Galinstan wonders when their fan club got so many extra members.
>>
>>2613764
I can see Ni """""advising""""" Fe to got get some massages but without knowing V
>>
>>2614150
Ni sure isn't helping with all those rumors going around.
>>
Has V ever given a massage to either of Titanium's parents?
>>
>>2615595
I think Ada got one before. Back when they first met V, or looked into V in Mi's case.
>>
>>2615598
>Ada returns looking well rested
>"I approve."
>"First Titanium and now you?" cries a distraught Mi
>>
>>2615610
I don't know about distraught but yes, Mi would be the hard sell. It also might not ignite the irrationally jealous portion of Mi's personality. Ada won't complain when Mi suddenly becomes rather adept at giving massages.
Meanwhile V's just amazed that Ti's mom is like the perfect example of an amazon.
>>
>>2615613
>Mi suddenly becomes rather adept at giving massages
Picking up a few tips from V will ease her doubts if nothing else. She wouldn't pass that opportunity up for the world.
>>
>>2615628
Maybe, I think she might be a bit more subtle and since we're talking about this again I'd like to suggest that Mi actually did and does give massages to Ada. The interest spawned when Mi was younger and she was trying to help Ada with Ti while doing something that could help before her gemology passion reignited.
Mi likely never got certified but I could see her taking a course or several as a potential fall back job or something. After all, overthinking is Mi's middle name.
>>
>>2615641
>Mi actually did and does give massages to Ada
Absolutely, I'd be surprised if she hadn't been. Someone had to take care of all that tension in her body. Like her abs. Particularly her abs.
>>
>>2615650
Let's not forget about them glutes. Alright so yeah, Mi irrational jealousy strikes after Ada visits but it's more in the vein of her typical jealousy where she just needs to remind Ada why Mi's the best. Goes to visit V for scary mother purposes under the guise of getting a massage herself and then V ends up talking about Ada with her and Mi just melts into a puddle cause Ada's so good to her.
>>
>>2615654
Mi ain't the type to stand idly by when she could be helping* with something. Ti must take after that.

*meddling
>>
>>2615662
Exactly, though Ti's meddling might be more unintentional.
>>
>>2615664
Yeah, with her it's so much the meddling but the eagerness to be involved and lend a hand.
>>
>>2615666
NOT so much*
>>
>>2615666
Poor Ti, that's probably how she got swept up by a tipsy Carbon.
>>
>>2615671
Did Ti ever confide in Copper about what happened then?
>>
>>2615672
Very likely or she definitely confided in someone. Can't forget that Mithril somehow knows just enough to spook Carbon, realistically though yes it was probably Copper.
>>
>>2615674
So probably only Copper, Vana, Ada and Mi know the full story or close to it. Gotcha.
>>
>>2615674
I dunjno if that's too dark/serious but I had the idea that Ada an Mi weren't best pleased with C and wanted to take action, but C managed to dig up some compromising stuff about Ada and things stayed at a stalemate
>>
>>2615870
Well considering C's a lawyer for all her degree is worth, the situation would also be a little odd? I guess. Admittedly, Ada would likely be the one to try and do something after making sure Ti's okay. The thing is though, C feels terrible and Ti knows it was a drunken tryst for the most part. It's just, you know, a life experience that Ti experienced earlier than most. Consequently I think it would be on the technical side of legal though age would hardly matter since Ti was what like 17 or 19 at the time? It's first and foremost C abusing her position as an employer despite Ti's willingness so even Ti probably would try to calm things down.
Ada would probably calm down after seeing how the guilt is affecting Carbon while eh, Mithril likes to hold onto it a bit longer. Something that's been a habit ever since she was a child. Sure, Gold says it's petty but what does she know? She has an active rivalry with some showy brat, she has no room to call Mithril petty over justified grudges.
>>
>>2615892
I think Ada would not press things but Mi definitely would, C meanwhile just wants to keep the status quo but keeps this intel in case Mi get funny ideas
>>
>>2615870
Rather than C retaliating I think that would work better if it was Titanium's plea that caused Ada and Mi to drop the issue. Well not drop the issue but not pursue legal action. C probably isn't even aware they know about what happened until she notices Mi staring daggers at her the next time they cross paths. But I don't think she's petty enough to try and drag others down with her.

>>2615892
She was underage, yes.
>>
>>2615934
I suppose, though I feel like Titanium might've been of age but it's still super fine cause she was like a year older or so. Anyway Titanium most likely stopped being Steel's babbysitter because of this situation. Also we can't forget that its in the fallout of this situation that Ti and V meet
>>
>>2616120
Nah, she was definitely underage. If she hadn't been Ada and Mi wouldn't have reason to be so upset and it also wouldn't have been such a notable low point for Carbon. At Y0 it's been five years since they slept together. But yeah,
>Titanium most likely stopped being Steel's babbysitter because of this situation. Also we can't forget that its in the fallout of this situation that Ti and V meet
is true and the silver lining.
>>
>>2616155
Then Ti was 17, simple as that and since we as a thread never pegged down an aoc it falls right in between 16 and 18. So while it's likely murky, socially it's bad times for Carbon cause she's like ten years older.
>>
>>2616158
Runner up for understatement of the century. It's going to be an awkward chat when Carbon tells Iron about what she's been up to since they were last dating.
Legal talk would quickly become too complicated of a discussion for here so we can leave it at Ti was a minor and there could have been potentially serious ramifications for C, the least of which being social, yes. Otherwise what's the point you know?
>>
>>2616172
Good point, though I find the idea of C potentially finding something on Mi or Ada kinda hilarious considering how much of a mastermind Mi is. It would have to be pretty serious and if she tips her hand she'd alert Mi to start seriously digging into Carbon's history.
Can't have mutually assured destruction be one-sided
>>
>>2616216
It would be, but like I mentioned I really don't see her stooping to that level. Aside from the fact that she wouldn't even know, at least not right away, that Mi is aware of what happened, she herself knows that it was a mistake on her part. It just seems like it would be out of place all things considered.
>>
>>2616222
Indeed, and I was also reminded that the TiC one-night stand probably hit a little too close to home experience-wise for AdaMi. What with Mi being a minor when they conceived Ti, so as said previously most of the concern would be from AdaMi being concerned parents.
This also brings up the fact that Mi would likely comfort Ti in this case since she was also the minor when she got with Ada. So mom+daughter bonding to be had in an attempt to help Ti get through it or something. After they calm Ada down that is.
>>
File: 1511749715069.jpg (46 KB, 246x509)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>2616229
>AdaMiTi family group hug
>>
>>2616222
C could always wield it as shield in a "I screwed up, but you screwed up too, so let's leave it at that."
After that Ti adventure C must want to lay lower than the ground
>>
>>2618210
She wants to sleep forever and in that moment, she was closer to Iron than she possibly knew.
>>
>>2618243
I'd like to imagine that moment close to the beginning of Beloved
Expect that it stayed a one time thing of course
>>
>>2618210
Maaaybe, but she should know better than anyone that it won't change her actions. She wouldn't want to hurt Ti more than she already has, and anything she could make use of would be ancient news by now that she'd have to really go out of her way to discover. It's also assuming a greater level of communication between C and Ti's parents than I think has been implied in any stories or profiles.
Not many people know more about screwing up than Carbon.
>>
>>2618338
>anything she could make use of would be ancient news by now that she'd have to really go out of her way to discover.
Mi being Ti's biological mother is a secret only a handful know

>It's also assuming a greater level of communication between C and Ti's parents than I think has been implied in any stories or profiles.
Actually given that Ti was infatuated with C, she coul've said things she wasn't supposed to in her enthusiasm, with C connecting the final dots
>>
I`ve got a problem
I can`t Install TES ARENA
Does someone know how can I do this?
>>
>>2618346
>Mi being Ti's biological mother is a secret only a handful know
Exactly. It would be hard for C to learn much and even if she did it would only been scant rumor. Not much of a defense in the face of an actual accusation.

>she coul've said things she wasn't supposed to in her enthusiasm, with C connecting the final dots
Good point, that is very possible. It's still not a whole lot to act on though and doesn't change how much of a huge betrayal of Ti's trust it would be for her to use that information. It would come off as being incredibly manipulative.
>>
>>2618352
Download the patched launcher from UESP.
Wrong thread?
>>
>>2618346
>>2618354
Let's also not forget that Carbon herself would probably feel very /not/ okay with using information given to her in confidence even if her well-being is on the line.
>>2618338
>a greater level of communication between C and Ti's parents than I think has been implied in any stories or profiles.
This is a good point, though with how aware of the situation Ti is, she could've tried to be a little bit vague until she talks her parents down or whatever. Could come across as more of a broken heart than anything serious with vague hints that barely connect it to why she stopped babbysitting Steel.
Ada's something of a detective being a police captain, so she'd probably start working through scenarios on her own to try and get a picture of what happened. Mi's like that naturally, though unlike Ada she'd probably quietly persist until she reaches something that satisfies her though she would promise to not act on anything if Ti asked of her.
>>
>>2618552
Well said.
>>
>>2618552
>Ada's something of a detective being a police captain, so she'd probably start working through scenarios on her own to try and get a picture of what happened.
Actually, Ada would go straight to the source and talk to C in person
>>
>>2619527
I feel that's contingent on what Ti tells her, but you're right. She would probably ring up C if she's worried enough. Point was, Ada and Mi both would probably try and piece together the situation in their own way though Ada would likely stop if Ti tells her to.
>>
>>2619529
>Ada and Mi both would probably try and piece together the situation in their own way though Ada would likely stop if Ti tells her to.
I would say it's Ada that would get to the bottom of it and Mi that would need to be talked down. Mi is the one that still harbors resentment while Ada would just get C and Ti's versions and conclude there's nothing to be worried about
>>
Ti sure is popular lately.
>>
>>2619543
Reasonable and would explain why No went all anime villain on C five years later. Ada could also break the news easier than Ti might've for No after Ada pieces it together.
>>
>>2619877
Nobelium?
>>
>>2619890
I meant Mi, but my fingers decided to betray me and I didn't catch it. I'm referring to end of that story where Carbon goes to get her watch fixed and Mithril tells her to not hurt Titanium again.
>>
>>2619893
Mithril can be pretty scary if she wants to be. Especially with that super strength of hers.
>>
>>2619911
She's a Mama Bear, you don't want to mess with them
>>
>>2620129
Pretty deceptive considering Ada fills that look naturally.
>>
>>2620132
You're right, actually; since Mi wasn't the one who gave birth to Ti, she would be the Papa Wolf
>>
>>2620144
Mama wolf* or Mama Crocodile
>>
They say that on clear nights Ti glowed ever so faintly, earning her the nickname ithildin.

/joke

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.