[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/u/ - Yuri

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 68 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: wide.jpg (568 KB, 1200x600)
568 KB
568 KB JPG
Story:
The enchanting flower maidens of Moonlight Garden are coveted by all, as they are known to provide sexual pleasures beyond the imagination. But Dohwa, a young flower maiden who has not yet “bloomed,” concocts potions in the hopes of escaping her destined fate at the brothel. One night, she is caught stealing ingredients for her potions by Lady Hyewon, the new mistress of the Garden. But it turns out Dohwa isn’t the only one with an agenda. Lady Hyewon harbors a few terrible secrets of her own.

Official korean page:
https://www.lezhin.com/ko/comic/flower_garden/

Official english page:
https://www.lezhin.com/en/comic/moonlightgarden

Masterpad: https://etherpad.net/p/r.aab303b211b9eb3bb051b2cb0b7da97b
>>
File: 19.jpg (416 KB, 1080x3709)
416 KB
416 KB JPG
New chapter looks great and I really like the improved art. Looks more detailed now and despite me not liking Yoosun, she actually looks good now.
>>
>>2602963
I thought this one was Hyewon...
>>
>>2602978
Since the earrings are blue...Yoosun use the red one, or I am wrong?
>>
>>2602983
Yeah, the one with Dohwa is Hyewon (blue earrings). It was pretty cute. Dohwa calls her Unnie at the end of their scene. Yoosun is the one at the very end.
>>
File: 23.jpg (368 KB, 1080x4320)
368 KB
368 KB JPG
>>2602978
It is Hyewon. When I was talking about Yoosun I meant this panel.
>>
File: 20.jpg (383 KB, 1080x3909)
383 KB
383 KB JPG
I'm glad they still have the feisty chemistry between them that made me love them. Looks like they also got closer.
>>
>>2603014
Yoosun is my mommy now.
>>
>>2602963
>despite me not liking Yoosun
I actually interested in Yoosun more than in Hyewon, cuz Hyewon is pretty much an open book now.
>>
Any word on the translated version of the new chapter? Will it come on Fridays regularly like before or will they have another hiatus?
>>
>>2603570
According to the afterword the english version will be back in June.
>>
>>2603594
That's a long wait, better than nothing, but damn. Thanks, anon.
>>
>>2603594
Another break, damn it
I wonder if Dohwa will bloom soon...please, ler her first be with Hyewon
>>
>>2603782
It's not really another break, because the english version was always a few chapters behind and ended a little later. I also really hope Hyewon will be her first. Yoosun already got her first kiss.
>>
File: 21.jpg (208 KB, 1080x4320)
208 KB
208 KB JPG
>holding hands in public
L-lewd.
>>
>>2603782
Of all the things in the series this is the least of my concerns, mostly because I've convinced myself that her first time will Yoosun, just to not be dissapointed if that's finally the case. Man, i like Yoosun, but she has really boring sex with Hyewon, mostly because the whole "duty" thing, i know, but i've set myself to not be dissapointed if I end up seeing something similar for Dohwa/Yoosun.

Of course this is just a tactic to be extra surprised and happy if i'm wrong. But mostly, i just want Dohwa to choose who will be her first, not being like a "you're close and i'm dying of horny flower disease, please help" thing.
>>
>>2603881
Are you me?

Same thoughts and coping strategy exactly.
>>
>>2603881

Choosing Hyewon is really the only situation in which I can see Hyewon doing it with her. Otherwise I feel like it'd be Hyewon's paranoia taking over.
>>
I just hope Yoosun doesn't end up being the villian that the story seems to be building her up to be.
>>
>>2603958
Even if Dohwa chooses her though wouldn't Hyewon be paranoid about being found out? I really want Hyewon to be Dohwa's first as well and would also like this to not be some random gotta stop the flower poison. I just wonder if she trusts Dohwa enough yet.
>>
>>2604063
Hyewon is in love with Dohwa, so maybe in the heat of the moment she won't be able to resist.
>>
>>2604063
Is not like the blooming will happen right now, we still have a few chapters of character development ahead, so maybe on those chapters Hyewon and Dohwa get closer enough for that.
>>
>>2604153
Looks like they are already at the hand holding step.
>>
>>2604065

I can imagine it now....Hyewon banging Dohwa while trying to not reveal herself....ouch.

No kissing no cuddling.
>>
>>2603917
One does not survive being into yuri with having dreams. After all the shit i've seen this was the safest route to take.
>>
the dandelion girl in chapter 48 is dead huh. i mean she had sex before she bloomed, so doesnt that mean she's automatically killed?
>>
>>2604400
Okay I want this to happen now more than anything.
>>
>>2604400
Is it even possible for Hyewon to get close to anybody? She would smell like her flower (blue rose?). Right now she is safe because the whole garden is filled with a variety of flower fragrances, but getting close to her would isolate her own fragrance.

I think Dohwa is smart enough to figure out Hyewon's secret on her own. And she'd like play dumb about it while secretly protecting/observing Hyewon.
>>
>>2604544

Hyewon banging Dohwa IN the flowers? I can see it now. Something bittersweet where Dohwa pricks herself on a thorn.
>>
Just a thing, giving how the flower maidens are highly supervised shouldn't they already have someone designated for the first time a flower maiden blooms? Do they sell that first time to the higher bet or something? Or it's just the misstress of the flower garden? If it's the later i can see the angst of Hyewon already.
>>
>>2604636
Doesn't Hyewon picking Dohwa at the beginning mean only she gets to fuck her?
>>
>>2604651
I don't think so, that was just for kisaeng training.

Moreover, the manwha stated one of the situations where Yoosun was to substitute Hyewon is when she beds another woman, so she can't get close to anyone. Don't know how this will play in future chapters, but it's important.
>>
>>2605407
I don't think it was just for training, since the older flower maidens were also presented to her and showing off their bodies. I think the original plan was that Yoosun was going to sleep with the flower maiden they picked, but since Hyewon has feelings for Dohwa it will lead to Hyewon going to deflower her. That's when Dohwa will find out she is a flower maiden as well.
>>
Chapter 49 seems like a plot heavy one. I wish i knew korean. My guess: Yoosun tries to savotage the concotion while at the same time falling in love with Dohwa. The brown haired girl is now fucked because Dohwa is not doing the cure for the royals and Hyewon is even more in love with Dohwa now. At the same time Dohwa is getting concious about her future blooming.
>>
Looks like Yoosun is sabotaging their work to create a cure.
>>
File: smoll.png (334 KB, 506x507)
334 KB
334 KB PNG
cute
>>
>>2612284
final boss can't be this cute
>>
Is there a chart about the characters in this webtoon?

I'm not just talking about the three main characters.
>>
>>2612209
She would never do that, I trust her.
>>
File: 19.jpg (295 KB, 1080x4320)
295 KB
295 KB JPG
>>2613046
She did though.
>>
>>2604477
If a flower maiden is raped, is touched by a male, or has sex before she's mature then everyone knows because a poison death trap pops up.
>>
>>2613046
Since the aunt seems to have Yoosun in her pocket, I would have been more surprised if she didn't ruin the potion.
>>
>>2613046
I feel a double cross brewing. But they suddenly drew the aunt as a younger character - probably has a sexual relationship with Yoosun now, and Yoosun does feel loyalty to both the aunt and Hyewon. Dohwa too I believe.
>>
Taking a look at the RAWs it seems that the author has greatly changed the design of Yoosun.
>>
>>2614010
Yeah. She looks hotter now, but less identical to Hyewon.
>>
Does anyone have a link to read this?
>>
>>2614010
They all look a little different now, because the artist's style changed a litte.
>>
>>2614059
Go to the general thread.

http://www.mangago.me/read-manga/moonlight_garden_kang_unnie
>>
File: Sad.png (3 MB, 712x9929)
3 MB
3 MB PNG
Oh, thats sad, girl. Can we hit Dohwa?
>>
>>2612284
My poor girl.

I do not like how Hyewon never intervened when they were hitting Yoosun
>>
>>2614364
Actually, for me the more story unfolds, the more Yoosun becomes interesting,and the less Hyewon becomes interesting
>>
>>2614386

Well, we gotta give the villain some character development.

I'm sure it will roll back around to developing Hyewon and Dohwa more when the time is right. Yoosun's just getting her time to shine and do bad things so we need to know her motivations behind them.
>>
Things are getting intense. Can't wait for the next few chapters.
>>
To be honest I liked Yoosun a bit more than Hyewon because even when they both had shit lives Yoosun choosed not to be a dick when she wasn't impersonating Hyewon, but now I'm just rooting for Dohwa to get the fuck away from those two.

Okay, i understand Yoosun's motivations: if Hyewon is cured she won't exist, all those hard years would be for nothing and she doesn't know who she is anymore neither has a purpose in life, but did you have to fuck over Dohwa's and the other flower maidens' only chance to live? You can just kill Hyewon is not that hard.
>>
>>2617421
>You can just kill Hyewon is not that hard.

I think that'd trigger the poison tree. Not entirely sure but remember when Hyewon said that they couldn't easily get rid of Dohwa because she was a flower maiden?

So it seems like Yoosun HAS to wait for Hyewon to live out her life.
>>
>>2617421
Hyewon and Dohwa should run away together after finding a cure. Of course with Yoosun manipulating their work this is going to be troublesome.
>>
>>2617560
Don't think yoosun is gonna let dohwa run away.
>>
>>2617523
Oh, yeah, i think there is that, I forgot about it. Then just let Hyewon be cured and kill her.

But i suppose the aunt obviously doesn't want the flower maidens' business to be over.
>>
>>2617770
So better option is kill Yoosun and the aunt, so Dohwa and Hyewon can live a long and happy life together
>>
>>2617776
Killing just the aunt would be the obvious choice for a happy ending and not a lot of drama, but I was talking about Yoosun's plan of savotage the cure, i findt it dumb, but sudden evil character has to evil i guess.
>>
>>2617786
I wouldn't say it was sudden, the issue of Yoosun inheriting everything when Hyewon dies one of the main points of the whole story.
>>
>>2617786
It wasn't really sudden and I already expected Yoosun is going to sabotage their work on a cure.
>>
>>2617786
>but sudden evil character has to evil i guess.

Yoosun's motivations are complex and partially hidden. She has a lot better motivations than the typical movie villian.

Previously she need to nothing but wait. There was no decision to be made about helping or hurting Hyewon: Hyewon would die before 30 and that was that. Yoosun would just do what she needed to (become Hyewon) when the time came.

But now Hyewon may not die, and Yoosun clings to the old future and making it happen, and though it hurts her to do so, there doesn't seem to be any alternative in her mind.

Add to that the emotional manipulation that the aunt seems to be mixing in and Yoosun's isn't evil necessarily, but pursuing what she believes is the only path forward in life.

I doubt we'll ever get the chance to see what it would have been like had she chosen differently, because she's probably going to end up dead at this rate.

My guess is burned in a fire after some showdown with Hyewon and either the body is unrecognizable or mistaken for Hyewon's (if she leaves the country or something after). That way it'll be something bittersweet as if she never existed in the first place.
>>
>>2619838
>pursuing what she believes is the only path forward in life.

Forgot to add: Due to the taboo of twins, it doesn't seem like Yoosun can comprehend being able to get away from the fact that she looks like Hyewon and there essentially "can only be one".

I bet Dohwa catches on soon that someone is sabotaging the cure. Eventually figuring out that it's Yoosun (though she may suspect Hyewon first) is probably going to be key in realizing that Hyewon isn't normal.
>>
File: 8.jpg (529 KB, 1080x4058)
529 KB
529 KB JPG
I woner what Dohwa said to make Hyewon react like this.
>>
>>2621533
*wonder
>>
>>2621533
Something about Hyewoon changing, i think, my korean is trash, tho, so take that with a grain of salt.
>>
>>2622452
Thank you, anon. Looks like Hyewon went full tsundere after that.
>>
>>2619838
We can still have an ending where nobody dies. If Yoosun wanted that Hyewon's life and identity so much, well then, she can have it. Let Hyewon and Dohwa (and the sick friend royalty) be cured, and let them escape far away fulfilling Dowha's wishes of a long life outside the garden. Yoosun can stay in the palace as "Hyewon" for all eternity if she wanted that life so bad.
>>
File: 8.jpg (523 KB, 1080x4320)
523 KB
523 KB JPG
They are so cute together. I love tsundere Hyewon spilling spaghetti.
>>
File: 13.jpg (354 KB, 1080x3980)
354 KB
354 KB JPG
Lewd.
>>
>>2621533
D) They say you have changed since I became your 'mistress'.

blushing blushing

H) M-Mistress? What a..

D) I am so troubled when they ask how did I melt your heart and get you.

H) Ha, they talk nonsense.
>>
>>2626706
I love you anon, they are so cute. I'm so happy to see moments like these and them slowly growing closer. Especially considering how hostile their relationship was at the beginning.
>>
File: 5.jpg (491 KB, 1080x4320)
491 KB
491 KB JPG
>Hyewon fantazising about Dohwa dominating her
Based author, I love her.
>>
>>2630566
Translations can't come soon enough. Any news on that, btw?
>>
>>2630566
My HP was restored
>>
any word about the english translations?
>>
>>2630709
>>2631204
Are you the same person?
Why so impatient?
The translation comes when it comes. Or buy the English translation - you could buy it with coins, right?
Or does the official translation have a break?
>>
>>2631204
I don't know the exact date, but the afterword for S1 said it will be back this month.
>>
A kind soul to update chapter 54?
>>
>>2631514
no
>>
>>2631294
You can't exactly buy what doesn't exist... The Korean chapters are out but the English translation is still on hiatus with no word on when it'll be out
>>
Ch 54 http://imgur.com/a/Dei7r3r
>>
>>2631802
Sorry badly cropped
>>
>>2631294
I would buy up all the chapters if they actually released the English versions. But alas, there are none. Sucks that the only translator on /u is on a 4 month hiatus
>>
>>2631825
It has official eng translation. And soon it will be back with translation of season 2.
>>
>>2632042
Yes, it will have official trans next month, and it will be 9+ chapters behind the Korean release.

Do you not get the whole point of why people distribute illegal translations?

I'm not waiting however many months it will take just to reach the point in the story where it's at right now.
>>
Seems like Hyewon is having a lot of daydreaming lately. I have to wait for the official translation, to know if she really kissed Dohwa or not. Make it real please, lol. If not then at least we saw a glimpse of how sweet it will be.
>>
>>2633175
Afaik they haven't kissed yet, just Hyewon's fantasy
>>
The aunt is trying to sow doubts into Hewon and Yeonwoo's mind so that they can't trust each other.
>>
Official translation of MG is back.
>>
>>2636085
With three whole chapters!
>>
Moonlight Garden 55 Raw: https://imgur.com/a/QlNKv2z
>>
Looks like Hyewon and Yunwoo are planning to do something on Dohwa's first bloom
>>
>>2636523
Ty, anon.

>>2636550
Really? So maybe we will see soon who was right when ya'll discussed Dohwa's bloom. I'm hyped.
>>
File: 9.jpg (687 KB, 1080x4320)
687 KB
687 KB JPG
>>2636550
Hyewon probably wants to protect her waifu and that she won't be put onto a podest like this
>>
>>2636614
That's a given, the question is who will bang Dohwa first.

Maybe even Yunwoo offers herself in a plotwist.
>>
>>2636635
Most likely Hyewon, because her doing this for Dohwa will finally make her fall for Hyewon as well. At least I'm hoping this will happen.
>>
When the fuck did Hyewon accidentally kiss Dohwa? Which chapter?
>>
>>2638068
The wut? That hasn't happened. The closest is on chapter 40 when they almost kissed.
>>
>>2636550
YW suggest HW that they make DH get out of flower garden before DH's first bloom.
>>
>>2638196
Drama incoming.
>>
I hope Dohwa blooms first then receives the cure. I think she looks really cute with that pink hair.
>>
>>2638256
Same. Also, I want to see Hyewon and Dohwa having some hot sex.
>>
>>2638256
Look, I want Dohwa and Hyewon fucking as much as the next person, but Dohwa does not want to bloom, she's terrified of that. I would rather have them coming to terms with it first, having a conversation about the topic and then decide.
>>
Is it my impression or the majority of women in this manhwa are perverted and sadistic?
>>
File: 14.jpg (647 KB, 1080x4320)
647 KB
647 KB JPG
What a bitch. I hope she doesn't get Dohwa's first time.
>>
File: 15.jpg (492 KB, 1080x4320)
492 KB
492 KB JPG
>>2641609
>>
>>2641609
goddamn, I can't see Yoosun being able to redeem herself at this point, she's going down the creepy rapist route it seems.
>>
I hope Hyewon saves dohwa. But how can hyewon even come close to dohwa when she doesn't trust her
>>
>>2641617
I feel the same, she wants Dohwa for herself and she also wants to be Hyewon, she might try to kill her soon...
>>
I don't know if anyone else read the korean chapters, but does anyone else see the death flags all over Yunwoo or i'm just overthinking it? And not death flags because of her illness...
>>
>>2641898
Well, if Yoosun gets away with the shit she's doing then you can effectively add Hyewon and Dohwa to that death list as well.
>>
Why do people here seem to hate on Yoosun so much? Sure she's in the way of the main ship and doing questionable things but she has her circumstances.
>>
File: 17.jpg (427 KB, 1080x4320)
427 KB
427 KB JPG
>>2641898
I could see Yunwoo sacrficing herself to protect both Dohwa and Hyewon. Also Yunwoo getting intentionally close to Dohwa to tease Hyewon this chapter was pretty funny.
>>
>>2641916
Yes, "circumstances" definitely justifies tampering with a cure to ensure a person dies.
>>
anyone have imgur link for chapter 56? The other link is dead. thanks
>>
>>2641942
https://toonkor.site/%EC%9B%94%EC%95%BC%ED%99%94%EC%9B%90_56_-_2%EB%B6%80_9%ED%99%94.html
>>
>>2641942
>>2641945
Sorry, haven't read properly. No imgur, but I hope that's good enough for now.
>>
>>2641947
no that's okay, thanks.
>>
>>2641609
I hope so too, but I have a feeling she might...
>>
>>2641988

I have a feeling that something is going to go wrong with getting Dohwa out and there's going to be a confrontation.

Yunwoo knows that Hyewon likes Dohwa, and Yoosun can't fool Dohwa that she's Hyewon.

If Dohwa knows that Hyewon is trying to get her out of the garden before her bloom (going by what people have said is happening) then it's going to be obvious that Yoosun wanted her to stay to bed her. And how in the world will Dohwa not notice that it's Yoosun when it should be Hyewon?

Yoosun's being an idiot, but that's kind of the point. Nothing can work out perfectly from now on because Dohwa knows too much, and even Yunwoo is catching on. However, in the end that's good for Hyewon because as they realize Dohwa would of course want to help her.
>>
>>2641920
When you've suffered for most (arguably all) of your life and for the longest time has been led to believe that after someone's guaranteed death and that's what should happen for you to achieve happiness then yea it does justify it. Doesn't make it right but it does justify her actions.
>>
>>2641919
I can see a sacrifice too, and i would rather take that than assassinated by Yoosun or some other bullshit than i'm imagining.

Tsundere Hyewon is best Hyewon, i can't wait for her confension or for Dohwa to notice Hyewon crush on her.
>>
>>2641996
I raise it to this: The night of the first bloom Hyewon, Dohwa and Yunwoo are ready to leave the garden. But Yoosun takes Hyewon's place (either by drugging Hyewon or because she was asked to) and takes Dohwa to the "blooming stage" or whatever was that place from chapter 48 called, without her or Yunwoo knowing it, and flat out rapes her there while she blooms. I don't care if Dohwa notices who is doing it with her in that precise moment or not, but that will obviously be discovered sooner or later.

I'm going full drama here, guys.
>>
>>2642090
Since Dohwa said in one chapter she won't try to escape from that garden I can see her and Hyewon getting into an argument, while Hyewon and Yunwoo try to get her out of there. This will lead to Hyewon confessing in the heat of the moment and hopefully also to her and Dowha having sex when she blooms for the first time.
>>
>>2642093
I don't know how far you're in the story but in chapter 55 Dohwa talks to Yoosun about her plans after she leaves the garden when the cure is done and I assume she'll be up to leave even if it's not done giving the chance, since the only thing that made her not scape before was her now deceased friend
>>
>>2642119
My bad, I misread some part in the current english chapter and thought she didn't want to escape, while she actually said the opposite.
>>
Hyewon is only like 23. Dohwa is 19. Yoosun is dumb if she thinks she can keep fooling them for SEVEN(7) whole years (assuming Hyewon dies at 30 via flower curse, and not earlier/later).
>>
>>2636651
There are other ways for Dohwa to fall for Hyewon that doesn't' include BAD END, you know. (*Bad end = blooming and getting unwanted fuck)

Dohwa suspects Hyewon, but if Hyewon saves her from being humiliated at the blooming event, then her suspicion of Hyewon will disappear. She might even fall for Hyewon. Yoosun, on the other hand, will be buttmad.
>>
>>2642129
>blooming and getting unwanted fuck
Who said it will be unwanted fuck. Just look at what Yunwoo and her gf had. Hyewon and Dohwa will have the same, just that the pleasure will be tenfold, since both of them are flower maidens.
>>
>>2642140
Dohwa stated she doesn't want to be put in that stage where flower maidens get their first bloom for others' entertainment. It's not just the pleasures of sex.
>>
>>2642129
Holy fucking shit, thank you, anon. Everyone is talkign about how they want Dohwa to fuck someone on her first bloom and I'm here like "But Dohwa does not want to bloom or be fucked/used by anyone, or be a kisaeng or anything like that. She has said it multiple times". But hey, horny dying sex is what the mayority wants, apparently and on top of that Dohwa is not even close to love Hyewon, but humiliating "i have sex or i die and i get too horny to think clearly" will do the trick for sure.

And let's not forget how Hyewoon can't get close to Dohwa because she fears getting discovered as a flower maiden.
>>
>>2642144
/u/ is thirsty. I'm thirsty too, but if we're going to get Dohwa's lewds, it better be the sweetest and longest vanilla with Hyewon and in privacy, not infront of those creepy watchers
>>
>>2642146
Well, I want them to have either thirsty or sweet sex in privacy too. The watchers can fuck off in generall, which is why I'm happy Hyewon is helping as well to not let her bloom happen inside there, if things with the cure don't work out in time.
>>
>>2642147
I love their plan of escaping(?), but I'm willing to bet though that the auntie will not let her leave. Dohwa concocting a cure inside the garden is still as risky to their business as Dohwa concocting the cures outside the garden.
>>
>>2642148
Seems like it's Yunwoo now who helps with the cure as well and not Yoosun, which at least means she can't manipulate their work anymore.
>>
How many chapters do you think until Dohwa's bloom? Since it's in 3 weeks in the story.
>>
>>2642161
Like 10 or 12 chapters.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.