[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/u/ - Yuri

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 81 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: 1522939109161.jpg (1.39 MB, 3500x2175)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB JPG
Master Pad:
https://etherpad.net/p/r.aab303b211b9eb3bb051b2cb0b7da97b

To Add:
tlkdotio/gl4chanwebtoons

Use Base64 code for PWs

Old Thread
>>
Is there any point to this thread when there are no lesbian comics left on Lezhin because they decided to treat decent artists like slaves?
>>
>Wol-hwa X Mok-Gum
Not translated?
>>
>>2613018

Korean GL Webtoons General Thread

Past Thread:
>>2585860

General Threads:
Moonlight Garden
>>2602572

On a Leash
>>2534719

Chinese manhua
>>2491598

----------------------

How can you fail so much, you forgot the subject and linking the existing threads. Use the catalog! You might as we delete this whole thread and redo it.
>>
File: 31_06.jpg (237 KB, 1043x977)
237 KB
237 KB JPG
>>2613026
There are still Moonlight Garden, Dallae, Blooming Sequence, Lilith and Lily Love 2. There are also manhwa that are published on other sides, like Informal Romance or La Nouvelle. I will patiently wait for On A Leash to return one day
>>
>>2613109
How could you forget Elixir?
>>
>>2613115
My bad. I haven't read Elixir, which is why I forgot mentioning it.
>>
>>2613026
It's not like lezhin is a only webtoon platform available tho
>>
>>2613026
I don't understand. There are still decent yuri manhwas on Lezhin. Go check one more time.
>>
>WITCH ASSEMBLY
This work is certainly hot, but some kind of mmm... unpleasant feeling, raise a child just for sex.
>>
Is this an official English release for IWBGIYDE? I hate the names.

https://m.tapas.io/series/wishyouweregone
>>
>>2613518
Oh wow. Seems it's free to read and updated quickly. Translation is really good. I think the names are fine. You're probably just too used to the Korean names, but the English names are accurate and appropriate imo.
>>
>>2613526
Good to see that Lezhin is not the only publisher with official translations.
Although I'd like to see the original names, just sayin'
>>
File: DWPR5jrU8AEyvfU.jpg (78 KB, 800x648)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>2613132
Give it a try!
>>2613473
I'm curious about this one. Ever read "Mage&Demon Queen"? It's cute.

>enter het-romance
I'm currently hooked on "Fluttering Feelings" (RIP ssamba), and I must say I didn't expect to enjoy it so much... nor the love triangle. Last thread, somebody said that a boy/girl romance with the main character involved was to be expected in "Lily Love 2." I don't understand the reason behind those inserts in yuri/yaoi publications. Those characters end up being an annoyance or a cheap impediment. Anyway, "Fluttering Feelings" is not dissapointing and I think it'll only get better.
>>
>>2613604
I think that is not official translation
>>
>>2613692
Mage and Demon Queen. Best comic on tapastic. Hands down.
>>
>>2613692
>Lily Love
>expecting het
whoever said that was trolling
>>
>>2613518
>Literal translation is better than figurative translation
Are you retarded?
>>
>>2613692
>>2613748
Just read Mage and Demon Queen chapters 1-12. They were good, and I'm looking forward to reading more when they come out. Wondering two things at the moment. 1: How is Malori going to explain to the Demon Queen that she isn't really there to kill her, and 2: what did she do that she was appologising for (drug there potions?)
>>
Why does IWBGIYDE jump from 40 to 57? Really no scanlation in between?
>>
>>2613473
>>WITCH ASSEMBLY
>This work is certainly hot, but some kind of mmm... unpleasant feeling, raise a child just for sex.
I just read chapters 1-4. Seems interesting. I feel like I read something similar a while back except the thing I read was a with who kept thinking about killing the girl it was raising, and she was more abusive than these witches. I'm liking the Witch Assembly characters better. Also have to correct you on something. Neither of the witches appear to have raised the girls for that purpose. It just turned out that way. Not too surprising it would happen when you got hot witches like them.
>>
>>2613868
There is one, but general consensus was that it wasn't as good as meow-chan translations and therefore people were waiting for a re-translation by meow-chan.

So yeah, I'm working on it slowly. Upto chapter 42, have been busy for a while so please forgive me. They will be translated and uploaded.
>>
>>2613518
>>2613724

So the Korean IWBGIYDE version was published by Foxtoon, not Lezhin. Lezhin has a English satellite company which allows them to legally create and distribute English translated versions officially under the Lezhin brand while Foxtoon doesn't seem to have a thing like that.

I think Foxtoon decided that there was a lot of asking for English translation of that particular series overseas so instead of creating an overseas satellite company, they just hired some competent translators and translated the series then uploaded it to Taptastic along with the requirement of paying for the future chapters like Foxtoon did. So that they can get some money back.

Seeing as how the "author" in Taptastic is Carbonara (the author of the comic), I think the author commissioned this English translation and uploading to Taptastic by herself rather than uploading by letting Foxtoon do it themselves.

Anyways, cool I guess.
>>
>>2614045
It seems a nice opportunity to companies other than Lezhin sweatshop to attract artists through additional bonuses and better contracts, since there are many non-Korean speaking fans determined to support their favourite authors whenever possible.

Hope other publishers can save artists and their works from Lezhin and its scummy contract policy.
>>
>>2614045
>Seeing as how the "author" in Taptastic is Carbonara (the author of the comic),

What's thing tell that is the official?
the whole manhwa world knows the author of iwbgiyde name is Carbonara.

set the username Carbonara, anyone else can do that.

it's good if it is a real official translation but I just don't want to see us support someone who use the author name for their benefit.
>>
It's hard to find this thread in the catalog.

OP is a fucking retard. You just had one job, OP.
>>
>>2614043
Thanks, waiting for it.
>>
The last chapter of Dallae made me so happy, I'm very glad that the author didn't drag the cat plot so much. Very refreshing!
>>
File: 05.jpg (215 KB, 1280x1023)
215 KB
215 KB JPG
>WITCH ASSEMBLY
>that art and character design
>the chemistry between the witch and the girl, with the witch being the more innocent one
>age gap
>height difference
I love it and can't wait for more.
>>
>>2614331
I’ve been following this one too. Pretty much everything you said anon it’s a good one
>>
>>2614328
Same! I didn't expect those last panels at all. Now I cannot wait for the next chapter. So excited.

Also excited for the next Blooming Sequence chapter. When I first saw raws for 41, I thought the interaction with Lee-Hwa was her getting mad about Ha-Young talking to her mom. But the birthday line was soooo much better. I'm predicting that Ha-Young is going to have to reconcile some of her old feelings when she discovers more truths about the past. Either that or maybe Seo-Woo will magically make it home just before midnight to surprise HY, but see the two of them and misunderstand. Either way, happy to see Lee-Hwa back in the storyline.
>>
File: Showing dominance at 6.png (125 KB, 832x456)
125 KB
125 KB PNG
>>2614331
Oh, I liked that too.
>>
It etherpad down? I'm having problems assessing it.
>>
>>2614733
Same.
>>
>>2614331
Anyone know the artists twitter/pixiv?
The link for them here:

https://www.plurk.com/Neiigal

just lead to the front page...
>>
>>2614990
I got the artist's weibo
https://www.weibo.com/5544443207/profile?topnav=1&wvr=6
>>
File: it's-official.png (13 KB, 804x750)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
For people doubting IWBGIYDE's official translation.
That's the email listed on her Twitter.
>>
>>2615118
We get it but delete the image, I know you want to prove its from her but you are posting her email on a shady corner of internet.

All right, it's official then. She may have had a talk with Foxtoon and asked to publish a seperate English version on Tapas.
>>
>>2614378
>Blooming 42 raw
I think you 75% called it? Ahh, can a kind anon reveal why Ha-Young was crying and what Lee-Hwa said to Seo-Woo this chapter?
>>
Was reading WDTFS again. Up to chapter 76 when the assassin is strangling Seju, she goes "I know your weakspot". 95% of readers would think it would be Sumin. But imagine if Seju actually got pregnant!
Dun dun dun. Plot twist. But guess we wouldnt know any time soon..
>>
>>2615156
<anon, no.
>>
File: 1437674517181.jpg (37 KB, 600x875)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>2615156
>Seju got pregnant
With the Holy Spirit?
>>
>>2615123
>We get it but delete the image, I know you want to prove its from her but you are posting her email on a shady corner of internet.

1st of all this is a fucking 4chan not a dark web, nothing shady about it
2nd - this is an email address that can be found even on author's twitter - on the front page, as her contact info, so it isnt a fucking secret
>>
>>2615244
Fine. I'll blame you if she gets headaches from shitty people abusing her email and needing to hide or change her email address.

It's people like you existing on 4chan that is why I'm advising not to put her email address here. Naive, rude and stupid.
>>
>>2615264
>Post imgur album links here
>Imgur albums have comic release
>Comic release also have email and twitter
Just need more steps for author to get stalked and shit?
I'm sorry if you got bullied when you showed the internet your contact info.
>>
>>2615264
What a retard
>>
>>2615264
>Naive and stupid.
those adjectives describe you perfectly
>>
File: official tls.jpg (46 KB, 615x489)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
Social media post
>>
>>2615344 (checked)
Dubs confirm
>>
Are the Witch Assembly raws up to chapter 4 (where the translation is)?
>>
Did you guys hear about gajis new webtoon starting next week tues? Its on bomtoon. Anyone know how to read 19+ on bomtoon? I dont have korean number to verify age
>>
I believe a new Mage and Demon Queen comes out tomorrow.
>>
"But Si-Yeon Ah, did you know?"
"Hm?"
"I'm..."

WHAT WHY, WAIT
WHAT ARE YOU
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Until next week, Elixir...
>>
>>2615881
"gay"
>>
>>2615881
A witch.
>>
>>2615881
'I'm in love with you'.
>>
This recent MAMD arc is dragging a bit.
>>
File: fear...png (273 KB, 724x557)
273 KB
273 KB PNG
>>2615881
Did Gretel really make that?
Anyways, Baba Yaga unnie is always right.
>>
>>2615976
The worst part is it followed probably one of the best arcs so far with loli shan, just makes it seem to drag that much more.
>>
>>2615968
My thoughts exactly.

Extra points if she's been brainwashed more than once and Siyeon has been included in the treatment.

And now that I know that "Fluttering Feelings" won't be updated anymore I want to take a hammer to my skull.
>>
>>2615900
>>2615968
>>2615971

i'm okay with any of these replys
>>
I'm firmly on team Yoo-bin after the last few chapters. No one can convince me otherwise.
>>
>>2616243
I was firmly team Siyeon, but I'm finding myself wavering. I just don't want Siyeon to be all alone. But I give Yoobin SO much credit for being so truthful with Eunha (giving her that pill).
>>
File: _20180517_234526.jpg (77 KB, 1080x824)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>2616243
I don't dislike Yoo-bin, she's cool while in witch hunter mode, but deep in your heart you know Si-yeon is going to be the winner, anon.
>>2616285
>eat this medicine!
After all those brainwashing sessions and missing pieces of information, I don't know what to expect. Maybe that's not the magic pill that will solve everything and Eun-ha is bound for a unsavory a trip down the memory lane while her memory is being reworked... again.

Pic related: That was a breakup, woman!
>>
>>2614331
>Age gap
It sounded interesting until this point. I hate grannies with young girls. Hope the witch is actually some kind of 300 witch who looks like a young adult.
>>
>>2616328
I know and this is fucking team Pink all over again. I just want to believe. Yoo-bin is the most innocent person involved in this fucked up brainwashing saga. Unless the pill is a new brainwasher.

Eunha really should stop taking random medicine from other people.
>>
>>2615976
>>2615983
You guys can read the chapter but I haven't read it since the past November ;_;
wish people would start uploading again
>>
>>2616363
I don't know... I feel like the pill is the real deal because it leads us readers to get a one step forward in this whole mess. That is, Gretel gave her Eunha a drink, and Siyeon also gave her one. There was also that thing about Eunha making Siyeon drink something. We're getting somewhere, if Yoobin wanted to sabotage Eunha, she would've given her squat.
>>
>>2616328
Maybe that pill isn't as innocent as we think. What if it alters the memories a bit? I'm learning to trust nobody in this series.
>>
>>2616496
I agree, it's all a bit to convienent for comfort.
>>
>>2616328
>but deep in your heart you know Si-yeon is going to be the winner, anon
Yeah, Siyeon will win Eunha and Hwayeon winning Yoobin.
A perfect case of win-win.
>>
>>2615588
Looking at the artist weibo she doesn’t really have much of it up anyway which kills me because I want to see more of Circe and little blondie
>>
>>2615801
That’s good news. Seems like we won’t have the at least two a month update but considering the author is working herself to death I’m pretty grateful for even one chapter.
>>
>>2616455
I'm leaning towards this. The story needs to move forwards or else we'll get lost.

>>2616496
>Maybe that pill isn't as innocent as we think. What if it alters the memories a bit? I'm learning to trust nobody in this series.
Very good point here nonetheless.

>>2616501
>Hwayeon winning Yoobin.
Until the first time it was mentioned (earlier or in a different thread) I had never even considered it but now everytime someone mentions it it just strikes me how hot it could be.
>>
>>2616501
Imagine all that hate-sex. It's gonna be glorious.
>>
File: _20180518_103935.jpg (35 KB, 436x614)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>2616663
Oho, yeah. Unstable unnie and a revenge-seeking witch hunter. May this pairing prosper to our delight!

Anyway, I have a question related to the continuity in Sungwon's universe. This is the same universe as that of "Daily Witch" but there are some differences, I think:

>witches and their public image
While the whole "witch affair" is perceived negatively by normal humans -think about Si-yeon's bulling in school- it doesn't seem to be surrounded by secrecy to the degree we saw in "Daily Witch." Witches there seemed to be very careful about their existence and powers, mainly out of fear of the witch hunters association sniffing around. In "Elixir" the existence of witches seems to be acknowledged to the point public order doesn't bother with them and they live normal lives -both Ryu sisters go to school.

>the timeline
Has there been some sort of progress then and this story happens years after the events of "Daily Witch"?

Maybe I'm reading too much into things and nothing has changed at all, just Sungwon's trying out for a darker, more realistic vision.
>>
Ever since Moonlight Garden has been back from Hiatus something seems off about the story (not referring to art). I can't quite put my finger on it. Perhaps the author has shifted the dominance factor away from Hyewon and more towards Yoosun.

I'm liking Lily Love 2 as the story moves forward.
>>
>>2616683

Elixir happens in a different country than Daily Witch. So I assume there's a bit more acceptance in their world's version of Korea.
>>
Question about Elixir. Why is the unnie a pervert? Like I get she might trying to get her sister away from a human, but why was she gropping her sister?
>>
>>2617303

Male author/artist/maybe they changed the direction of the story to ignore it now?

Unless it happens again I am not worrying about it too much...if it does again then I will.
>>
>>2617303
>killed dad to protect sister
>obsesses over that and sister herself
>become completely fixated on sister
>I love my sister
>sister is mine
>make sweet, sweet love to sister
>>
>>2617340
It just gives me incest vibes. Like she doesn't want them to be together because she wants to fuck her sister herself.
>>
>>2617592

Yeah it does. It hasn't been mentioned in so long (plus Si-Yeon saying her sister needs to go find someone normal, not crazy like Bora) that I'm wondering if it's just been cut?

Personally I am hoping it was cut. I didn't really like that thread because it made the sister too insane (plus it was just weird).
>>
>>2617592
I feel more like she did something to manipulate the situation between Siyeon and Eunha in high school, so she's trying to keep them apart because she doesn't want that found out.
>>
>>2617592
>>2617602
I also hope the incest was cut. I wasn't digging it and it just didn't seem to fit the storyline.

In other news, super happy Just Right There is getting translated again. It's getting to the really good parts now!
>>
>>2617870
Then take a look at the newest update in Sungwon's Korean Lezhin page. The introductory image to chapter 44 suggests incest times are back!

Still reading and enjoying it tho.
>>
>>2616812
And liking it too, and maybe the whole boss/employee trope has something to do with it. That, and the perspective of them having sex in whichever spare deluxe suit they've got.

However, I feel a full family drama is approaching at full throttle.
>>
>>2617870
>it just didn't seem to fit the storyline

wut? it fit great
>>
>>2618257
Yep, Ploy is an emotional wreck when it comes to her family. And you can tell what Ice said about Donut being easy to fall in love with because she was 'kind' clearly affected her.

Can't wait for Ice to help her through her issues and for them to fall in love, loving this.
>>
DALLAE NOOOO
DON'T DO THIS TO MEEEE

Hopefully it's just delayed by a week? That cliffhanger is killer.
>>
I get this feeling that Yoosun is inevitably going to rebel against the Aunt's wishes. She seems to be torn between her affection for Dohwa, her gratitude/guilt towards Hyewon, and indebtedness/loyalty to the Aunt. I feel like she'll definitely rebel and end up sacrificing herself for the good of the flower garden, if not at least for the sake of Hyewon or Dohwa. I just don't forsee Yoosun being a villain to the very end. The chapters keep showing us glimpses of Yoosun's conflicting feelings and that can't be without reason.
>>
Anyone know about gajis new webtoon? Its on his twitter page.

Just trying to buy it but cant get a 19+ account. If anyone can help me i can buy the coins and translate it.
>>
File: 1 - GYyM8Yg.jpg (217 KB, 394x516)
217 KB
217 KB JPG
I hope Lezhin won't sue them over this short cameo.

Read 2 chapters of this Pet's Aesthetics and it isn't really too good.
>>
>>2619161
whre did you find part 2 translated?
>>
>>2619161
Part 1 where?
>>
>>2619190
Part one is linked in the masterpad
>>
>>2619161
Cute. I really miss them.
>>
>>2619161
What were you expecting out of the first couple chapters? These chapters are for introducing the characters and their relationships
>>
>>2619257
Not that anon, but I actually really loved the beginning of WDTFS.
>>
>>2619161
Gaji improved his art...jizz that redhead is sooo f/ing cute..and tha blond one is sexy and cool...like a blonde young sumin.
>>
>>2619161
It's bdsm ?
>>
>>2619364
We'll find out.
>>
Her Shim Cheong's latest chapter (37) is missing the end.
>>
I miss them too! Damn Lezhin
>>
Her shim cheong
38 https://imgur.com/a/zR2V9G8
39 https://imgur.com/a/3aqFMOQ
>>
>>2619538
Thank you Anon!
Do you have chapter 40 as well?
>>
>>2619538
Thanks! Now I am even more confused at what the missing panels held in Chapter 37...
>>
I'm freaking loving the plot for Pet's Aesthetic. It reminds me of Cocytus, where one party thinks things it's an unrequited love, but in actuality, the other does know and is trying to goad, bait, or tease that other person. I looove it. Also the art is looking great. I particularly loved the cherry blossom scene that had Sumin/Seju's cameo. It's a nice parallel that at that point in the timeline, both couples were not yet dating.
>>
Blooming sequence chapter 43 - maaan so many emotions! This manhwa is really great. I don't know if the red-haired girl is over her ex...
>>
>>2619921
I don't think Ah-Young is entirely over her either. She thought she was, but really those feelings were just compartmentalized. The relationship ended abruptly and she didn't get any closure. Plus I'm sure she'll find out information about Lee-Hwa that makes her more sympathetic. The birthday remark is already the first bit.
>>
WDTFS never really drew me in (not saying it's bad, clearly others like it, I just didn't feel the attraction), but I really enjoyed the first two chapters of Pet's Aesthetic. Since I'm seeing it's the opposite for some others who commented I wonder what exactly changed?
>>
About Lily...the girl with blonde hair in season 2 is Lin's best friend from season 1 or is a new character?
>>
>>2619861
I'm enjoying it too, can already feel the chemistry. Are you referring to sumin/Sungji cherry blossom scene, not seju?.
>>
>>2620192
Ah, yes. I miswrote. I meant Sumin/Sungji.

I wonder if the prologue's "drunken sex" happened during their current trip in Chapter 2 or if it's going to be at a much later date. I assume the latter so that this (adorable) game of cat and mouse is stretched out.
>>
So is webtoon.bamtoki.com officially down now?
>>
>>2620517
I guess yes .. Can someone translate what does it say ? https://webtoon.bamtoki.com
>>
>>2620517
Yes, it is
https://twitter.com/skimcasual/status/999119788881391616?s=20
>>
I really like Ah-Young and Seowoo together because Seowoo is such a nice girl and they make a great couple, but then they show me Lee Hwa and Ah-Young's past and now my heart is swayed. I guess I'm fine with whoever Ah-young ends up with now, if Lee-Hwa's reason is legit enough (though I'll probably keep liking her anyway). But if the main couple don't get together, I want Lee-Hwa x Ah-young and Seowoo x sister's friend (also like Seowoo's unnie x friend). I don't want to leave Seowoo's hot older sis out. I'm conflicted.
>>
>>2620712
Tbh I cannot see Ah-young with Lee-hwa again ... It's true they had sweet moments but she'll be such a fool if she gets back with someone who ghosted her.
>>
Her Shim-Cheong
40 https://imgur.com/a/qEzdnEr
41 https://imgur.com/a/Fnvtamb
>>
>>2620935
Thank you kind Anon
>>
>>2620594
>>2620605
The police arrested the site admins and took over the server. The front page that it redirects to are many single panel pictures from different webcomic artists all thanking the police for justice and urging everyone to stop reading illegal uploads and pay for them.

They say "bamtoki was the biggest site for all the pirated webcomics" but just like how if you kill one manga site, there are 10 more, there is still a large number of pirated webcomic sites that keep uploading latest chapters, along with several backup servers and so on.

Bamtoki admins set up the server in America hoping that the red tape would bar the way for police arrest but they probably just said "lol no" and arrested them. The fines they need to pay was at least a million dollars.
>>
>>2620935
I can't see your imgur
>>
Hopefully some Shan jealousy in the next MAMD ch. One can hope.
>>
>>2620963
Works fine for me.
>>
>>2620935
>Her Shim-Cheong
It's such an awesome story! Currently it's my fav!
>>
>>2620971
Same. I also want Tan to grow her hair out again. She looks so much hotter with long hair.
>>
>>2620986
Im glad you can read Korean
>>
>>2621096
I can't. I'm using the text recognizer and machine translation, while patiently (or not) waiting for the normal translation.
>>
Anyone know the schedule for Gajis new series? Every week? Every 10 days?
>>
Shim Cheong when?
>>
>>2621361
No idea, translations are always at a snail's pace. God being a Yuri fan is painful.
>>
Cho-ul looks a lot like Sungji. Saw SuminxSungji cameo as well.
>>
>>2621379
blame mE

BLAME MEEEE
AAAAAAAAAAAA

chapters upto 21 will be uploaded soon, please wait. They've just been typesetted and uploaded.

I love the series too, I will try to improve my pace.
>>
but why Pet's aesthetics was translate so fast!!! XD
>>
Good job!
>>
>Elixir 44 RAW
Bwahahaha! I was not mistaken! Incest galore!

Hope translation arrives soon, for 'clarification's' sake.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.