[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/u/ - Yuri

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 38 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Image posting is back. Expecting a more permanent fix soon!

File: YH7.jpg (45 KB, 348x500)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
Here the series confirmed in the magazine released the 18th of May :
Old thread is on page 9.

I don't see new series but I can be mistaken. No 2DK、Gペン、目覚まし時計 chapter because of volume 7's release. Expected month off.

- merryhachi[立花館To Lieあんぐる]
- 椋木ななつ[私に天使が舞い降りた!]
- サブロウタ[citrus]
- コダマナオコ[親がうるさいので後輩()と偽装結婚してみた。]
- ひそな[グッバイ・ディストピア]
- 玉崎たま[行進子犬に恋文を]
- 野中友[みらいのふうふですけど?]
- 土室圭[徒然日和]
- 織生あや[夢の中で君を探して]
- 広瀬まどか[みみみっくす!]
- しろし[Roid-ロイド-]
- 久川はる[ゆりこん]
- 寝路[監獄街へようこそ!]
- くもすずめ[しおりを探すページたち]
- ななつ藤[君は少女]
- tMnR[たとえとどかぬ糸だとしても]

================

Since an anon asked the Yuri Hime 05 HQ raws, I post and also give back the April and June links for HQ version too.

April : http://www.mediafire.com/file/u8vukkyrrw2a10g/YURI_HIME_APRIL_2018.zip

May : http://www.mediafire.com/file/88i51nr923zz6gl/YURI_HIME_05_2018.zip

June : http://www.mediafire.com/file/smzf0yxhyt4324w/YURI_HIME_06_2018.zip
>>
>>2614891
Damn, haven't finished last month issue yet. But I would like to say that last Mimi Mix chapter was great and made me excited for the last one. It was a series I thought would end with no relationship at all.
>>
>>2614891
Please post in the thread that's still up. This board isn't fast enough to sustain that and it might be on page nine but it's still bumpable. God forbid you bump something with the topic's content.
>>
We need a new, grand, explosive series to capture the hearts of the people again

One that's capable of sustaining countless discussion, inspire content creation, and able to compete with normie trash commercially
>>
Saburouta retweeted two new series announcement for Yuri Hime August. There will be the preview of the issue released tomorrow.

https://twitter.com/kuunerin/status/996727352200650752

https://twitter.com/pikachi_/status/996739761065803776
>>
>>2615349
Oh, pikachi back, doing first time love between adult teachers.

And the mangaka of Kinyoubi no Otanoshimi doing an oneloli series.
>>
>>2614891
Do you have March HQ raws? one in yuki.la seems not working.
>>
File: 00640.jpg (172 KB, 1114x1600)
172 KB
172 KB JPG
Parfait 2 artists
>>
File: 00641.jpg (240 KB, 1114x1600)
240 KB
240 KB JPG
>>2616036
Cover
>>
File: 00643.jpg (228 KB, 1114x1600)
228 KB
228 KB JPG
Yukio Yuki pixiv series
>>
File: 00645.jpg (266 KB, 2228x1600)
266 KB
266 KB JPG
>>
File: 00646.jpg (372 KB, 2228x1600)
372 KB
372 KB JPG
>>
File: 00648.jpg (409 KB, 2228x1600)
409 KB
409 KB JPG
>>
Good ending chapters for both Kimi wa Shoujo and Mimi Mix.
>>
Someone have the raws of My unrequited love chapter?
>>
https://tieba.baidu.com/p/5704115810
>>
>>2616081
>/u/ actually wants to do this
>>
>>2616085
Chaosteam is already doing this.
>>
2DK vol 7's blurb says it's クライマックス直前 which I would take to mean vol 8 will be the end. One of the longest gachi yuri series.
>>
Oh, clear nipples in TBK. I don't even remember YH having any since Last Waltz (and I'm not even sure on that one).
>>
>>2616063
https://twitter.com/hirose_madoka/status/997173183596740608

Mimi Mix's author is leaving Yuri Hime after this. Even though the tweets says they would draw yuri again if the opportunity shows, I always felt they don't care much about the genre, and in fact, the way it's written talks in these tweets kind of confirms it. With that considered, it was a fun manga, so it's a talented artist.
I won't probably follow their next series, but I wish luck.
>>
>>2616156
Will the author continue to make Yuri outside of Yuri Hime or might end it all and just do blatant het.
>>
>>2616166
Who knows. The exact post is something like:
"It's not like I started to hate yuri. In fact I would make another yuri manga if I had the chance. But making not yuri is fine, too."

To me it looks like his intention is not make yuri, but he doesn't want to lose fans.
He has some KanColle doujins, but they're not tagged as yuri, so I'm not sure if they are.
>>
>>2616156
He's obviously not a yuri zealot, but most yuri fans aren't.
>>
Hey guys have any of you had seen the new ch for my unrequited love? Did something good happen between them?
>>
>>2616046
>what seems to be agegap yuri
It is no coincidence that the girl on the left looks like Mimika from Yuzumori-san, I hope.
>>
>>2616213
Not exactly. The chapter ends by revealing Kaoru is pretty sure she must be who Uta is in love with. Earlier in the chapter Uta had spoken to Kaoru about wanting to move out and be independent when she goes to uni. Also Reiichi will want to talk to Uta after he comes back from visiting their Dad. Something about Mom having come back.
>>
File: 13.jpg (538 KB, 1280x1840)
538 KB
538 KB JPG
>>2616215
Well it's definitely not a coincidence that she resembles like Airi from Kinyoubi no Otanoshimi.
>>
>>2616046
>High school girl who yearns for love meets loli ouji

That looks weird, but it could be fun.
>>
>>2616081
>https://tieba.baidu.com/p/5704115810
link broken
>>
File: 484.jpg (412 KB, 1114x1600)
412 KB
412 KB JPG
Yuri Hime has been great lately.
>>
>>2616036
>Itou Hachi is the very first name on the list
That's all I needed to know. I'm sold.
>>
>>2616218
I see thanks a lot nice anon this story is very interesting
>>
Roid is turning out to be much more ambitious with its SF plot than I thought it would be realistic to hope for when it was announced.
>>
>>2616481
I am so up for an ambitious sci-fi yuri story

Hopefully it last many volumes
>>
>>2616481
>ambitious scifi yuri
Yes please.
>>
Any raws for this month's issue already?
>>
There was a good few years where I was enjoying YH less and less (though I was never part of the doom&gloom brigade) but I've actually been looking forward to it again recently. It's a really nice feeling.

>>2616481
I'm surprised as well, and quite enjoying it so far.
>>
>Ricchi is no longer editor-in-chief
>YH is good again
What a shock!
>>
>>2616063
>Good ending chapters for both Kimi wa Shoujo

Wait, that's ending?
>>
>>2616849
Yes, it's done now at 6 chapters. I knew it was ending when the tank got listed for order last month with no numbering. The pacing always seemed fast and it was narrow in its narrative focus so I'm not surprised it was a 1 volume thing.

I guess Yurikon will also be 1 volume.

And Shiori wo Sagasu Page-tachi seems likely to be wrapping up to finish at volume 2.
>>
>>2616508
a woman erase 50% of world's male population leaving the women population intact?
>>
>>2616869
>50%
>>
Yuri Hime 07 raws : http://www.mediafire.com/file/8s35dt883tf9ckb/YURI%20HIME%2007.zip

>>2616030
I try to upload it too. Be patient.
>>
>>2616918
HQ of course.
>>
>>2616918
thanks
>>
>>2616918
thank you!
>>
>>2616918
Thanks, nee-san.
>>
File: Rina.png (218 KB, 460x670)
218 KB
218 KB PNG
>>2616918
onee-sama daisuki !!!!
>>
>>2616918
Can someone does a summary of what happened in my unrequited love chatper? Kaoru said that she is in love with Uta or what?
>>
>>2616944
>>2616218
>>
>>2616946
I didn't see that, thank you anon.
>>
Here the March issue : http://www.mediafire.com/file/2edg25vdfio7a2e/YURI%20HIME%2003.zip
>>
File: Spoiler Image (207 KB, 1114x1600)
207 KB
207 KB JPG
I didn't get it
Can someone give us summary?
>>
>>2616998
Did this end abruptly? I thought this was continuing and doing really well.
>>
>>2617004
It was only meant as a 1 volume series. It ended with chapter 6.
>>
>>2616998
Natsume left the village without telling Maki. 10 years later, Maki's current girlfriend dumps her because Maki doesn't say her name during sex. Maki is working as an editor and goes to a different publisher's book launch party with instructions to butter the author up. Author turns out to be Natsume and she's making a speech about how she got over a creative slump thanks to meeting a girl. Obviously she's talking about Maki so Maki goes to stand right in front of her. After running out of the hall they talk about what happened in the past. It ends with Natsume talking how beautiful Maki was when she was taking her virginity.
>>
>>2617005
It was gonna be more interesting but it's better than short chapters. I hope we see more of her works in yuri.
>>
>>2617012
Then why is Maki still in her school uniform?
>>
>>2617021
Flashbacks
>>
>>2617014
Read Haru yuri cancelled with only two volumes.
>>
>>2617012
Boy that speech was creepy. The whole work was pretty skeevy so I'm not exactly surprised, but I was physically cringing while I read it.
>>
>>2617048
>Haru yuri
>no translations

Where's the RAW's
>>
Anyone knows why there is no "Takane no Hana wa Usotsuki desu" chapter this month?
>>
>>2617012
Wow, That's a let down.
And a fucking time skip, great.
>>
>>2617156
It was good. If you're judging an ending by a brief summary then you have a simpleton's understanding of how to judge stories.
>>
>>2617144
Mangaka didn't give a reason but she had another series ending this month so might have been busy with that. It wasn't in last month's preview so it was planned.
>>
>>2617158
I'm curious what you specifically enjoyed about the ending, in the context of a story so far focused on a mysterious woman seducing someone inexperienced. I read the first 3 chapters for the age gap and I liked how it was making it seem like an aloof romance but that spoiler made me immediately lose interest in continuing. The outcome is extremely unappealing to me. I don't see the value in how this story spends its time on characters interacting, only for one of them to fuck off for10 years, (that's cold blooded even for casual friends, but she stole her innocence and ran away), but even more absurd is their reunion in random circumstances with the instant implication that this perfectly timed public declaration about her muse somehow fulfills the romance that began nearly half a life ago (for Maki at least). I don't see it. Meeting someone in a circumstance like that after being kicked to the curb is not nearly as romantic as it sounds. Having someone leave no-contact like that is devastating, the time gap is extremely long and would chill even the most passionate heart into jaded submission, so I can't help but see the entire series devoid of romance now. Unless this is purely about lust then I just don't get it.
>>
translation: "I live with a girl I like."
soooo... she really confesses and they just pretend like nothing happened??!!
>>
>>2617310
What did you expect them to do? Fight?
>>
>>2617317
a fight doesn't make sense does it?) but we return to the same point
>>
>>2617310
>"I live with a girl I like."
Actually, she's saying "I live with a girl who likes ME."
>>
>>2616218
There's not much development on the yuri side but it's actually getting more interesting.
Also I really like Uta, as far as I see she's pretty rational given her situation.
>>
>>2617398
really? im not a translator so im not very sure, its for the google translation and if you hear it says something like that, i think.
>>
>>2617412
を != が
But that aside, a sentence like >>2617310 just wouldn't make sense in context with what she was thinking about on the previous pages.
>>
>>2617310
>>2616944
Retards
>>
>>2617072
Most lines said by Natsume during their talk made me cringed too.
>>
>>2617310
Uta didn't confess. Kaoru has figured it out from what Uta said in the previous chapter but is pretending not to have.
>>
>>2617494
Tasty
>>
>>2617301
The chapter is about getting Natsume's side of the story, with Maki as an adult in a position to demand an explanation and to understand Natsume's thinking. The story is not about seeing Maki x Natsume having a romantic relationship in the village, it's about the sexual relationship starting. Natsume having left and the story skipping to when they reunite is interesting and focused.

Their reunion being perfect timing is the sort of thing that fiction can do and ought to do. How likely would that be to happen in real life? Why give a shit? Accept that writers act like the hand of fate.
>>
>>2617502
I guess it just isn't for me as I can't connect with your perspective on it. Thanks for the explanation though anon.
>>
>>2617494
thank you, I just wanted someone to explain that.
>>
>>2617490
Absolutely, the kind of thing that sets internal alarms ringing. Dehumanizing glorification of youth and virginity. If the intent was to accurately portray a total creep then job well done, but I'm not convinced that was the case.
>>
>>2617780
I'm pretty sure it's intended to be a depiction of someone who would take the virginity of a 14 year old and enjoy it without then feeling guilty or making excuses and it has succeeded. Some people seeing her as a creep is a natural consequence of that, without exactly being the intent. It's not trying to make you believe she isn't a creep.
>>
>>2617794
While your statements are not wrong, phrasing it like that makes it seem like Maki's age and taboos are the sole reason why Natsume would come across as a creep. It certainly adds a level, but I'd still cringe if a character spoke like that about someone their own age (or older, whatever).
>>
>>2617835
Which part?
>>
>>2617839
Her waxing poetic on Maki and the whole experience between them in terms of ideals and art.
>>
>>2617862
I don't really think that's a fair description of her award acceptance speech. What's wrong with what she said?
>>
>>2617890
Of the speech alone, P.568 primarily -- it's very much about how she saw these ideal elements of youth in Maki. Yes she's a writer and it's a speech so one would expect some reduction and flowery speech but it's so very impersonal. But even more egregiously, she comes back those themes when speaking to Maki herself. 儚いものほど失われる瞬間最も強く輝くことができる and 私に純潔を奪われていくあなた in particular are loaded and honestly kind of gross, especially as a direct response to Maki expressing the turmoil it resulted in for her.
>>
>>2617908
The stuff she said she saw in Maki are things people commonly see in the young, and the sentiment that the transient is at its most glorious in the moment of loss is also perfectly normal. It's fair to see it as creepy in the context of her having sex with a girl who was too young to understand and consent properly, but without that I'd say it's oversensitive to have a problem with what she was saying.
>>
>>2617935
They wouldn't be ideals if they weren't common, it's still dehumanizing glorification of youth and virginity when she uses them as and where she does. I mean Maki says "hey what you did kinda messed with my head" and Natsume says "no, it was beautiful". That's pretty fucked up.
>>
>>2617908
>>2617935
Both of you have legit points.
The theme here lies on the title 君は少女 itself. This being a story of Maki's first sexual encounter and how it changed her life and Natsume, the person who changed Maki's life by "raping" her the first time just because she got too horny and lusting over Maki. Either way, the story is not well written and the flowery words were too cringe given the situation and conversation they were involved into.
>>
>>2618193
Maki saying she regretted it and felt tainted is something that directly relates to the statutory rape angle and Natsume's response can't really be separated from that context.

And even in that context I think it's overblown to see what Natsume said as dehumanizing.
>>
>>2618194
Natsume was reasonably straightforward in the way she put things considering she's a literary author. And even if she had been characterized as more pretentious and flowery about it, that would have made sense too. Whether it makes you cringe or not isn't really a fault in the story.
>>
>>2618194
>Either way, the story is not well written
It really isn't, didn't help that the art was wonky.

>>2618215
I'm pretty done with this discussion, I've already spent entirely too much time trying to put into words why I disliked a crap character in a crap story.
>>
>>2618223
As a 1 volume take on the subject matter, it was a good story and she had a good characterization for someone who would do what she did and the effect she had on Maki.
>>
>>2618232
I really can't wrap my mind around how you thought it was good, so I suspect I'll never be able to convince you that it's quite rotten. Though I'm kind of curious how you'd justify the painfully tone-deaf final page.
>>
>>2618238
You've done enough that I'm fairly sure that your perspective is a kind of narrowmindness about how to enjoy stories that I am glad I do not suffer from.

>Though I'm kind of curious how you'd justify the painfully tone-deaf final page.
Did you want Maki to share your response to Natsume?
>>
>>2618252
>Did you want Maki to share your response to Natsume?
No, and that doesn't answer the question.
>>
>>2618541
I wouldn't know where to begin as I don't know what inane reason you have for saying it's "tone-deaf"
>>
>>2618547
Fair, hard to defend flaws you don't see.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.