[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/u/ - Yuri

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 60 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: 1527464094119.jpg (116 KB, 617x574)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
What's your favorite type of /u/ pairing?

I'll always have a soft spot for the princess and her knight
>>
>>2623558
Post more pictures or something.
>>
I'm rather fond of enemies becoming lovers.
>>
File: sidegirl.gif (1.5 MB, 500x280)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB GIF
>>2623562
That is a good one

>>2623561
Sorry anon but I'm on a new computer and I don't have anything to post
>>
>>2623558
I love it too, I'm also really into Oujo and Maid.
>>
File: 16665316_p0.jpg (908 KB, 748x1050)
908 KB
908 KB JPG
>>2623558
This right here.
>>
>>2623558
>ladyknight and her princess
That's beautiful cinnamon roll-tier stuff right there, unf. Pic related = best ladyknight x princess ship, both because of the deepness of their love and the suffering that Agrias likely goes through because she doesn't know that Ovelia's dead, and what she'll go through when she finds out.

My favorite kind of ship, though? Two ladyknights.
>>
File: 36949110_p2.jpg (151 KB, 456x662)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
I'm not too sure I have a number one favorite, but I am fond of incest between sisters.
>>
I have a soft spot for cold/stern protectors and their cute/innocent lovers

which is why I'm writing a story about a summoned guardian protecting her innocent master
>>
My favourite is similar but it's a princess and her handmaid. Something about being taken care of and having a secret relationship is super appealing
>>
Witch and her Archduchess
>>
Lady spy and her princess
>>
File: Aki x Youka2.jpg (70 KB, 781x591)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>2623558
>all of these nee-chans with shit taste
Everyone knows that Honor Student x Delinquent is the best.
(I don't have any Out of the Blue art, but Aki and Youka are also great)
>>
>princess x knight
>frienemies to lovers
>delingquent x honor student
All of these
>>
I'm all for actual characters interacting. Instead of copy paste stereotypes.
>>
File: 1522549505041.png (3.85 MB, 1500x1600)
3.85 MB
3.85 MB PNG
>>2623558
Same desu
>>
>>2623756
FUCKING iFUNNY I CANT TELL IF YOURE JOKING
>>
>>2623756
So basically
>>2623958
>>
Any pairing Mochi Au Lait does i can get with
mah niggas
>>
>>2623931
I very often get tired of the plots of some of these. Manufactered drama, shoehorned characters, but its all worth it for that sweet release of red nut when the couple nut
>>
>>2623558
Two (or more) women who love each other a whole lot and have big boobs. I'm not very imaginative, I just want happy lesbians.
>>
>>2623965
Gay.
>>
File: CYWqWoXUkAA8kF6.jpg (71 KB, 600x700)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
delinquenXtop student or normal student, yeah is a F/%$ing cliche, but is a cute af cliche
>>
File: IDIhTBxo02hTZPMSn6um.jpg (76 KB, 452x640)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>2624397
>>
Age Gap (tag cortesy(?) of dynasty scans) "its not pedophilia if theyre both girls"
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 618x800)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
Don't really care about the princesses, the knight girls just make me w e t.
>>
File: image.jpg (135 KB, 494x810)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
>>
File: les 011.jpg (249 KB, 500x663)
249 KB
249 KB JPG
I love Knight/Princess and Kohei/Sempai. my favorite, even though I can never find it, is when the two lovers are of different species, races, or whatever. I can only reliably get my fix in Bioware games and that ADA webcomic art project thing

but, yeah, I love lopsided power dynamics coupled with SUPER doomed love.
>>
this is what I am talking about. this thing that Hushabye has been working on
>>
Stockolhm Syndrome pairings, specifically ones involving a stalker who kidnaps her crush and rapes her until she falls in love with her.
>>
i like the ones where there's two girls
>>
>>2624869
She is super in love with that thing that's gonna eat her
>>
Human and android. I want a story where the human falls in love with the android, but she doesn't act like a human at all and has to learn how to do it. But I think this doesn't exist.
>>
>>2625249
She's gonna eat her out
>>
>>2625298
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/tonari_no_robot
>>
>>2625249
Author already thought it out, Ms Alien doesnt even have the desire to eat or drink.
>>
File: Ever-After-High-3.png (403 KB, 700x394)
403 KB
403 KB PNG
>>2623558
Agreed
>>
Genki/Tomboy is top tier as fuck and too rare imo.
>>
In a Victorian setting, quaintrelle x female dandy always gets my gears turning.
>>
>>2623921
>>2624397
>>2624398
Another vote for honor-student x delinquent.
>>
Small age gap (late teens vs late twenties/early thirties). Particularly when the younger girl is the aggressor.
Enemies/rivals. Love a bit of tsundere abrasiveness as they struggle with being attracted to one another.
I rarely get that into it when one of the girls is clearly the male designate.
>>
An evil lady, or preferably two evil ladies, who are generally bitches to everyone but with a massive soft spot for each other
>>
>>2623558
That's my jam! Had my heart broken because of it so I avoid it lately. DnD games can be.. emotional... I'm a sucker for the delinquent x Honor Student, or popular girl. Especially if the delinquent has a heart of gold.
>>
>>2623558
Here OP. A new Mira just for you.
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/candy_moon_ch01#1
>>
>>2623558
>Yukari x Reimu
>Eirin x Kaguya
>Shizuru x Natsuki
>Fate x Nanoha
>Chikane x Himeko
>Shizuma x Nagisa
>Elsa x Anna
>Homura x Madoka
>Diana x Akko

I like ships where both girls are feminine, but one has a "prince" vibe, destructive, and devoted.
>>
>>2628438
Though Akko is the destructive and devoted one, and Diana has the prince vibe.
>>
>>2628441
Akko is merely a genki troublemaker, the main trait of most shoujo MCs, not destructive in the psychopathic way that the 'princes' in my list. Diana is, like Elsa, a goody-two-shoes that doesn't realize how self-destructive they are and how it can destroy everything else due to their influence.
>>
>>2628538
I was referring to Akko's accidental destruction of random shit, and most of the girls you mentioned aren't destructive in a psychopathic sense.
Even Homura isn't that bad.
>>
>>2625393
RyuMako was endgame in KLK and fuck anyone that says otherwise.
>>
File: IMG_20171201_104932.jpg (218 KB, 1023x1024)
218 KB
218 KB JPG
A diligent, hardworking, probably hotheaded and loudmouthed girl paired with another one who have more relaxed attitude or calmer demeanor, probably a kuudere or dandere. Maybe it can be summarized as Noisy x calm

JK x OL is also something I like, especially if the JK act more mature and oneesan-ish than the OL
>>
>>2628613
As I said and as anyone with a brain can infer from the list, "destructive" does not refer to how much trouble the character causes.
>Homura
>not psycho
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
Double tsundere dynamic is my fucking jam, especially if one of them is hardworking and disciplined, and the other is a bit of a goof with slight delinquent tendencies (and maybe a little dumb).

SakuHima and Diakko, basically. I’m not aware of any other pairs that scratch this itch, which is weird because it seems like something that’d be pretty common.
>>
File: hg.jpg (152 KB, 901x379)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
Cool dark beauty and clumsy blonde angel.
>>
>>2628730
She isn't, though. You've obviously not paid attention to the anime. Homura is anything but a psychopath. Psychopaths have no ability to feel real emotion, nor can they experience guilt. Homura is a pragmatist and hates herself for what she's had to do to fulfill her wish and the promise that Madoka made her give.
>>
File: 65892343_p0.jpg (719 KB, 1311x1311)
719 KB
719 KB JPG
>>2624397
This. Delinquent x shy girl is top-tier for me too, as well as childhood friends becoming lovers.
>>
>>2623558
Stoic, self-loathing, severely traumatized girl comforted by her gentle lover.
>>
File: peacock x marie.jpg (136 KB, 500x694)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
I guess this one would be "tragic hero and doomed love interest"? All I know is that I've shipped them since I picked the game up.
>>
My favorite is rich mistress of the mansion and maid-slave. Or multiple slaves for that matter.
>>
File: Wicked.jpg (67 KB, 843x807)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>2629310
I can dig it. Tell me more.
>>
>>2629310
I wish there was more stuff like this
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/we_love_you_my_lady
>>
>>2628674
>A diligent, hardworking, probably hotheaded and loudmouthed girl paired with another one who have more relaxed attitude or calmer demeanor
Together they fight CRIME
>80ies music starts playing
>>
>>2629310
Continuing my post, there's just something so lovely about the mistress-slave dynamic.
For example, one of the most popular Korrasami styles is Slave Korra. Asami absolutely has the domme qualities and puts them to good use.
Of course, this is just one example. My favorite mistress-slave relationships are with original characters, or even just my own fantasies where I can imagine a beautiful, wealthy woman in her 30s absolutely toying and dominating her maid who is her 20s, it's just such a beautiful thing.
>>
>>2629654
Got any sources for your favorite stories of this type of pairing
>>
>>2629574
What kind of 80s music? Metal? Disco? Synth Pop?
I hope it's Metal. I want some fucking Motörhead or Danzig up in this shit.
>>
Age gap with a cougar and young adult. Enemies to lovers also.
>>
I commonly gravitate towards soft tsunderes and playful/lewd girls who like to tease them and gradually get them to open up. Think Asuka and Mari, or Iori and Miki.

Aside from that, yuri could use more thick, mature girls with meat in the right places. Either one, or both in a pair.

And lolicon that's treated normally. Like in Hoshikawa Ginza. Exploring that in a way that isn't ethically wrong is a huge turn on.
>>
File: 1513437662500.png (985 KB, 1477x1035)
985 KB
985 KB PNG
I have a deep fondness for reluctant girls (Bonus points if they think they're straight) who inexplicably attract very forward and even aggressive lesbians.
>>
>>2623558
>I'll always have a soft spot for the princess and her knight
The same or any variation of Fighter and Maiden really. Now that I think about it though, I can't really recall anything with this as the focus.
>>
>>2629688
https://fiction.live/stories/Collared-Quest/4QKXdMoXwSaLY2BsX/home

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12050599/1/Empress-Asami-and-Slave-Korra

Here's two to get you started.
>>
>>2630081
Thanks
>>
>>2623558
That's actually a pretty good question. I never thought about it. One type that I like for sure is when they are competing to be the best, for example as athletes or enemy combatants. An other type I like is 'taming'. When one of them is strong and wild and the other slowly manages to control them and develop love.
>>
Oneeloli
>>
>>2629310

Incorrect!

The only correct Mistress/Slave pairings are the two as follows:

1) Evil Villainess and the captured heroine who is slowly corrupted to the dark side via sufficient lewdings and attention only to become her favourite pet/maid/toy after evil conquers all

Or

2) Bandit/Pirate/Amazon Queen and the incredibly haughty and stubborn princess/noble/merchant's daughter they're keeping for ransom who slowly discovers she has a submissive streak and after a while only acts out because it provides more "punishment" which everybody clearly knows and indulges in because it's entertaining for them as well.
>>
>>2628761
Nicomaki, they 'ven have a song about how tsundere they are for each other
>>
>>2630850

Incorrect!

ALL Mistress/slave pairings are wonderful.
>>
>>
>>2632287
>Strangers in Paradise
Wow, that's a blast from the past. Kids today don't know how good they have it.
>>
>>2625011
Got any recommendations for that type of pairing
>>
realist/idealist and introvert/extrovert
It's a cliche for a reason
>>
Pure, seething hatred that eventually boils.over into murder and violence. And then grudging love.
>>
>>2632706
Rapist x rape victim? ShizNat, ChikaneHimiko. Also the VN series Sengoku no Kuroyuri is about every girl falling in love with the serial rapist MC.
>>
>>2628982
>tfw almost no self-harm or suicide attempts in yuri manga
>>
>>2632949
Good, because emo kids are pathetic and loser adults are doubly pathetic.
>>
>>2632956
I think PTSD would be an insightful learning experience for you.
>>
>>2632949
Homura self-harms on a regular basis, but her body heals fully every time.
>>
>>2630850
>1) Evil Villainess and the captured heroine who is slowly corrupted to the dark side via sufficient lewdings and attention only to become her favourite pet/maid/toy after evil conquers all
I desperately need something like this. Pure-hearted heroine fucked into submission by evil lesbian villain and corrupted.
>>
>>2632949
I feel you anon. I do agree that self-harm is pathetic, but I still like it because I'm an edgy fuck. I'd love a hurt-comfort yuri manga involving self-harm (done out of genuine self-loathing rather than a wish for attention).

>>2634535
I f Homura weren't so badass and stoic she'd basically be every angsty emo kid ever. I like to imagine she did embarrasing stuff in her first loops, like writing angsty poems about Madoka.
>>
>>2632914
So yuri between ghosts, basically?
>>
File: hijiri_kanata.jpg (41 KB, 640x480)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>2623558
Obsessive lesbian stalker and sane straight girl.
Which I know isn't really a pairing but still...
>>
>>2635004
Supernatural yuri is the best. Can we get a love triangle between a normal woman, a ghost, and a vampire?
>>
>>2635362
Change the vampire to a lich and I'm game.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.