[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/u/ - Yuri

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 122 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: YuriMeguFromTwoCar.jpg (498 KB, 893x1200)
498 KB
498 KB JPG
This thread is for:
*Screenshots, pages, and discussion about general series, current or old, not covered by an existing thread, be it yuri, fanservice, subtext or goggles. Canon and non-canon both welcome.
*News reports about things relevant to our interest
*Original content that doesn't fit any specific thread topics
*Pretty much anything that doesn't have or need
its own thread.
>>2630208
>>
Could be that I'm blind and don't see a thread about it but the BD of Kase san was released.
>>
>>2632960
You are blind >>2631251
>>
>>2632938
Pretty much. I would've had no idea that picture is from Two Car if OP didn't change the file name to reflect that.
>>
File: 66025365_p1.png (255 KB, 602x850)
255 KB
255 KB PNG
Two Car had genuinely good pairings. It truly accomplished to be the Ange Vierge of our generation.
>>
>>2633095
What? Fuck off, Ange Vierge had actual confessions and sex. It didnt hide the gays behind bullshit "you were my first... friend" bullshit.
>>
File: 7oOQgQI.jpg (440 KB, 1920x1080)
440 KB
440 KB JPG
>>2632925
Except for Monster High and Ever After High, is there any western CGDCT?
>>
File deleted.
>>2633115
Deep inside your heart you know it's true.

It was also a fun show in general.
>>
>>2633119
Oh, I get it, baiting. Clever and original.
>>
>>2633119
>>2633127
No, it's not that smart, it's just pure and hard shit.

That Anime was lucky to leave at the same time with two other series that were much worse.
>>
File: z4SDdkZ.png (1.57 MB, 1920x1080)
1.57 MB
1.57 MB PNG
Who else's watching (and enjoying) GGO? Not much yuri material of course (altrough last episode delivered an awesome and perverted lolicon girl). But at least it has pretty much no hetshit, cute and badass girls, great /k/ material and good humour.
I also just realized something, that perverted lolicon girl is named Clarence in reference to Capt Clarence Oveur, the pilot in «airplane», which is hilarious considering the pilot is a male shotacon trying to molest a young boy, just like Clarence tries to seduce and kiss LENN
>>
>>2633127
Hey c'mon, it was fun while it lasted, it helps the two main characters were never relevant until the end.
>>
>>2633139
I do. It's a fun ride so far, and the fact that Kirito is nowhere to be seen is certainly a plus.
>>
File: DercZkEUYAAAK6v.jpg (214 KB, 1500x1276)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
>>2633139
It's actually the show I'm most excited for every week, I'm loving the hell out of it. LLENN is just so cool. I decided to order the first volume of the LN and brave the het scene if it really exists because I'm just too excited to not try to squeeze as many details out of the story as I can.
>>
>>2632818

Bloom Into You gets an anime in October. Hoping the art lives up to the manga.
>>
>>2633157
Is it translated? Sigsawa is awesome, he wrote goddamn Kino no Tabi (both anime adaptations are very good, I highly recommend them, althrough I liked the first adaption better). And he really knows his shit about guns. He's a dedicated person, he wrote just one franchise for 20 years, so I'm sure the GGO franchise will be prolific too.
>>
>>2633141
Lol, no, it was never fun. It was a shit tier series that ended like one would expect. It even traumatized you so bad that you have created the delusion that the MCs werent relevant when they were there front and center the entire time.
>>
>>2633165
Front and center? Every other couple got their own episodes before them.
>>
>>2633139
Anyone got a pic of how this pedo looks like irl?
>>
>>2633163
The first volume is being released at the end of this month, if I recall. I really love Kino no Tabi, it's why I have so much faith in the author and bothered to check GGO out at all.
>>
>>2633169
Nope, we don't know how she looks yet. Her scene in the anime and her model in the game are her only depictions. But the LN has 7 volumes and more to go, so maybe she's described there.
>>2633171
Great, I'll grab it too. Never enough Sigsawa. I hate how only one volume of KnT have been published in english. There's some fan translations here and there through.
>>
>>2633115
>Ange Vierge
Really? I got the whole season collected down during it's run, but haven't watched it yet (I'm a total backlogger). I'll certainly be looking much more forward to it now.
>>
>>2633115
Ange Vierge had confessions and sex? I really regret never getting around to finishing it now if it went that far. Maybe I'll watch it from the start again someday, my memory is too shit to just pick it up where I left off.
>>
>>2633116
Winx Club is Italian Magical Girls.
>>
>>2633201
Also WITCH, which I literally know nothing about apart from those mother-daughter fanfics.
>>
>>2632965
>doesn't have "Kase" in the title or OP

One job.
>>
>>2633197
It has confessions and a yuri harem and even some NTR in there, but no sex. The closest thing to that is the episode where the robots want to become one so they literally do until they're made to realize that they can't properly love one another if they are a single entity.
>>
>>2633252
Mayuka slept with her sister offscreen. I know it was played off as a joke, but it still happened.
>>
File: renai_manga_000d.jpg (666 KB, 1122x1600)
666 KB
666 KB JPG
Not to be an ingrate to scanlators who provide us with cute yuri here, but I feel like any one of the cleaner, the typesetter or the QC at Kawaii Scans should've noticed it's really uncomfortable to read this page with such a low contrast between the white background and the bright blue foreground.
>>
>>2633286
Kumiko is still a lesbian in the anime.
>>
>>2633286
Maybe they'd stop doing it if you stopped giving them all the attention you genius.
>>
>>2633280
Adjust the hue settings of your yuri goggles.
>>
>>2633201
>>2633236
They're het. Those series bent over backwards finding male love interests for the girls.
Most series made in Europe follow the same pattern. Do they not know it's the post-Nanoha era?
>>
Just finished reading Kashimashi. Am I the only one who wished for a real ot3 end? Like any other possible end wouldn't make sense and the truest one could only be a ménage à trois. It began with just a regular love triangle but along the way the author really pushed the ot3 and I started to really believe in it until the last chapters.
I totally felt betrayed by the end, to me Hazumu really loves both of them in a different way but with an equal amount of affection, having to choose between the two looked really forced, the two contributed to her development and compensate perfectly each other, only picking one would break the equilibrium and there was no impediment for them to become a trouple, heck sharing two lifespans with three people is better than only one for two, the alien would have surely been able to do so.
There was even some nice Tomari and Yasuna moments to exploit, even if the three of them will be together it still feels like wasted potential to not have an established ot3. Well maybe I'm just getting mad over nothing and the manga ending was just here to differ from the animal original one but it didn't seem to me there was a clear winner or loser contrary to the adaptation until the rushed decision, would have been better if the mc was never submitted to an exclusive choice.
>>
>>2633318
You expect them to know any magical girl shows besides edited Sailor Moon and maybe CCS?
>>
>>2633259
Question: does the ending of Cross Ange have any lesbian couples and/or lesbian characters who stay lesbian?
I know the main couple is hetero, but I heard there was some yuri among the side characters and would like that confirmed.
>>
>>2633485
Yes.
>>
>>2633486
So why do people bitch so much about it?

Yuri side characters who remain yuri are better than yuri bait among main characters that ends up going nowhere.
>>
>>2633483
I'd expect them to not be casuals and look deeper about the thing they're doing.
But yeah, Winx Club and W.I.T.C.H. have an excuse: they predate Nanoha by a few months in the former's case and three years in the latter. Miraculous Ladybug, however, is just unacceptable.

>>2633492
It's because how obviously unnecessary and self-inserted the unnecessary self-insert was, and how he singlehandledly destroyed a series that up until that point showed potential.
Yes, there were yuri side characters that remained yuri. They quickly lost prominence and fell to backgroound character status the moment he appeared.
>>
>>2633483
Sailor Moon was not edited in Europe (I think)

>>2633318
All of those shows are from around 2004. Not even Nanoha herself was completely yuri yet.
>>
>>2633498
Nanoha is relatively obscure to begin with, and was only available in fansub for quite some time.
>>
>>2633498
Isn't the male character there because Cross Ange is some sort of homage to Gundam SEED or something like that?
>>
>>2633139
I'm really enjoying it so far. I love the voice acting. Pito sounds equal parts feminine, aggressive, and psycho, and I find it really sexy.
>>
>>2633492
It's complicated. Also, people love to bitch about stuff more than discuss things they actually enjoy. Or so I've gathered during my time here.
>>
>>2633509
The guy behind both is the same person. Kira is basically his self insert and that's why Cross Ange had that Kira expy.
>>
>>2633498
There are only a few shows they care about with Magical Girls like Precure, Sailor Moon and Madoka. With the exception of perhaps Madoka they probably still think Magical Girls is for little girls and little girls would love a het love interest (see CCS).
>>
>>2633635
Most people, anime fans included, don't care about Precure or know much about it. Around 2004, the only three most anime fans knew would be Sailor Moon, CCS, and Tokyo Mew Mew.

Also, including LGBT characters in shows for kids back then was unheard of, so to me, it's pretty obvious as to why there were hetero love interests instead of lesbian ones.
>>
>/v/ is having a fucking meltdown over Ellie being confirmed bi
Oh I am laughing
>>
>>2633716
>bi
U wot m8?
>>
>>2633718
Well she's kissed two girls now, doesn't bi mean two? When she kisses a third she'll be trisexual.
>>
>>2633716
/v/ becoming /pol/2 will never fail to make me upset.
That said, Sony's conference was shit (for non-lesbian reasons)
>>
>>2633716
Maybe producers will have a race now who will make the more lesbian MCs in their game.
>>
>>2633485
Just so there's no confusion, the post you quoted was talking about Ange Vierge. A completely different series than Cross Ange.
>>
>>2633115
>curse those lazerbeams
>>
Is there a yuri manga where a Japanese girl falls in love with a Korean girl? Or other minority in Japan like Ainu or a Ryukyuan girl. Or even burakumin girl.
>>
>>2633963
There's this one about a Thai girl trolling her Japanese teacher
https://mangadex.org/manga/27456/yuri-manga-for-studying-japanese
>>
>>2633509
Self insert for the director. The rest of the staff was not to happy about it from what I heard.
>>
>>2633304
my yuri goggles are on full on "actually the yama no susumes are banging" mode, and I refuse to lower it.
>>
>>2633716
>western
boy I sure love overly thick lines, simplistic shading, and the overall look of a wikihow instructional image.
>>
File: 2018-06-12.png (207 KB, 873x359)
207 KB
207 KB PNG
>>2633990
Yuri Han Solo right here.
>>
>>2633777
How is Ange Vierge? I heard the only good aspect of it is the yuri harem.
>>
>>2634029
As a show, it's pretty much run of the mill, but the yuri moments are so delightful that it's at least worth a viewing. Particularly the brainwashed military sisters.
>>
>>2634029
It's stupid but fun and gay as fuck.
>>
I was hoping FLCL Progressive would be gayer.
>>
>>2634039
Alternative seems to have a better chance
>>
>>2634029
It's ok but a bit disappointing since there's no yuri payoff. Only the sisters went full yuri and they were just doing comic relief skits on the side.
>>
>>2634043
>There's no yuri payoff except there was but it doesn't count cos COMEDY
Anons really need to stop doing this.
>>
>>2634052
>cos COMEDY
All the other elements of that statement which you ignored were more important.
>>
File: e61ef29c-s.jpg (37 KB, 480x270)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>2634029
Ange vierge is great
>>
>>2633498
>how obviously unnecessary and self-inserted the unnecessary self-insert was, and how he singlehandledly destroyed a series that up until that point showed potential.
It'd always been a trainwreck though, the plot involving the guy was ridiculous, but it was no less dumb than everything else in the show, from the side characters to the antagonist. The side characters were always side characters and their screentime fell right within your average expectation. If anything I would say the self-insert is Ange, because you know she was actually the one who gotten everything instead of the dude.
Honestly it was just a dumb traditional-ish mecha show spearheaded by the director and the VAs all had quite a bit of fun with it so even if it doesn't go /u/ I think the hate for it here is still unwarranted. Non /u/ people who watched it mostly got what they asked for.
>>
>>2634092
No, it was stupid shit from start to finish.
Maybe some of the staff enjoyed it and saw it as fun, but the story and development were done seriously and that's the problem, it's not a comedy and it's not a parody, it's just an shit Anime.

>>2634029
It's great for weird reasons, but the only sure thing is that it's Yuri.
>>
>>2634133
Part of the fun was in the shitness, though. It was one of those series that was enjoyable just from watching the /u/ debates alone.
>>
>>2634138
I do not need to see (or see again) a shit of that category, when I can perfectly see better series of the same genre.
>>
>>2634156
Unless I'm mistaken, no one was forcing you to watch it Clockwork Orange style.
>>
>>2634159
If I'm going to hate something, I have to see it completely and not make superficial judgments based on the opinions of others, but my own judgment.
sometimes I look at something again to give it a second chance, sadly with P&S it was worse the second time than the first.

I'm not like that person who criticizes Idol and Subtext without having a fucking idea of what he's talking about
>>
>>2634163
Are you however the crazy guy from the WIXOSS thread? Because if so I genuinely think you could benefit from some therapy. It's not actually fun being mad all the time.
>>
>>2633481
Just finished the anime. Really hated that final OVA episode. The TV ending was fine with a HazumuxYasuna and implied TomarixAyuki ending, but the OVA ruined that because it seemed the staff had a preference for Tomari. It felt so rushed and forced, specially with that wedding.
You're telling me the manga didn't even end with definitive couples? And what's this about sharing lifespans?
>>
>>2634200
The manga did end with a definitive couple, but it was Hazumu x Tomari. The anime was made before the manga was finished and they just sort of did their own thing for latter half and end, then tried to correct it with a weird OVA I guess? I think the manga was a lot better, maybe check it out if you feel like it.
>>
>>2634205
So basically the OVA was made to be more in line with the manga ending? I guess that explains why it's so rushed. HazumuxTomari is the most boring result for me (against my overwhelming preference for childhood friends). An OT3 end would have been nice but I think I prefer the TV anime ending. My girl Ayuki needs love too.
>>
>>2634207
Yeah, I really don't know why they did the OVA, it was so completely random and unfulfilling. The only thing that makes it align with the manga is Tomari winning, but how they get there is so important, so they should've just committed to being an alternate version with a Yasuna win. I don't remember enough about the anime to be able to say how much Tomari development is missing from it, but the manga completely sold me on the strength of her relationship with Hazumu.

Sorry that I'm not really able to explain why I liked the manga so much more even though I feel pretty strongly about it. I've actually reread the manga every year since I first read it, but I've never rewatched the anime.
>>
>>2634221
Ayuki was the girl who was happy just looking right? that does not sound good.

The stupid thing is not that the couple was formed, but how stupid everything was to reach the couple and the plot of the Anime is basically an Alien conspiracy to save a race from an illness.

when you think it is stupid
>I'm cured of my illness and I do not need you anymore
>I was rejected, so I go for my second option as nothing would have happened
>Even with that stupid excuse, if they become a couple at the end, for... science?

I'm not angry, it just seems too silly and manipulative... basically the end of most romances.
>>
I can't decide which one is gayer.
When someone says "But we are both girls!". It stresses the fact that the relationships are gay and out of ordinary.
Or when no one cares because gay relationships are as ordinary as straight ones and it really doesn't matter.
Regardless, I like the latter more. It's more natural, comfy and concentrates on the love itself.
>>
>>2634456
The former is said after the 1st experience of falling in love with another girl, the later the 40th lesbian sex. Most lesbians experience their first love as a little girl though, so I guess it's something a loli would say.
>>
>>2634460
What if they fall in love with an older woman? Will she still care about the fact that they're both girls? Most oneeloli works seem to not care.
>>
>>2633163
>both anime adaptations are very good
Dude, sheep.
>>
>>2634039
We have four episodes left there's time for JinyaXHidomi end up in the air.
>>
File: onw0WyJXX.png (1.32 MB, 850x1822)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB PNG
>>2634456
Both are precious and cherished.
>>
>>2634525
The sheep scene was absolutely hillarious. There's not enough mass violence against animals in anime. And it demonstrated how brutal Kino was when she was pissed. Also it's in the light novel, it's not like they added it for fun.
>>
File: what do girls do.png (324 KB, 680x452)
324 KB
324 KB PNG
>>2634456
They represent different types of character, the first being the innocent unaware one, and the second being more worldly or open minded. Both have their place.
"But were both girls" is cute but it can be annoying if it's used as drama. I like the internet research trope.
>>
File: 1528900089656.png (184 KB, 680x452)
184 KB
184 KB PNG
>>2634784
not entirely sure how you managed to make this image 324 KiB.
>>
>>2634663
Those sheep were warriors and fighting to the end.
>>
>>2634793
They fought courageously, but couldn't vanquish the pure strength of a tomboy with guns and a 4x4.
>>
What's your personal criterium for qualifying a picture as yuri?
Do the girls need to be looking at each other or is bodily contact enough?
Are nipples touching/symmetrical docking gay enough?
Or is maybe just a pic of your OTP being naked next to each other enough?
>>
>>2634854
I prefer it when girls look at eachother. If not, it feels like they're just trying to act sexy in front of an audience. While if their eyes are locked, you're intruding on an intimate moment between two people who are clearly considering the other the most important person in the room.
>>
>>2634854
When it feels like yuri. Comes with experience.
>>
Sorry if it's already been asked, but how /u/-friendly is Hanebad (airing next season)?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=njaPemKHPus

The PVs make it seem promising, but a male coach is usually a recipe for disaster; did anyone who read the manga share some info about it?
>>
>>2633259
Not just once, two episodes ended with them fucking.
>>
>>2633129
>That Anime was lucky to leave at the same time with two other series that were much worse.
Which ones were those?
>>
>>2634092
>antagonist
Think of fetus boy as a stereotypical self-indulgent loser virgin who thinks he's hot shit despite being a complete moron, who then SOMEHOW became a god.
This works so incredibly well, I'm kinda dissapointed that original human Embryo wasn't shown to be fat, ugly and smelly.
>>
>>2634133
I would compare CA to some kow-budged B-movie, not the shit done by syfylis, but the classic schlock done by people who still kinda cared.
>>
>>2634884
Ousama game and Dies Irae, they are bad under their own merits.

>>2634887
I honestly think that they really do not care what happened, the second OP went through several versions and none was good.
>>
>>2634882
According to someone in the last thread, one of the girls has a crush on the coach. That trophy photo looks pretty gay nonetheless.
>>
>>2634891
Ousama Game was hilarious though.
>>
Bikini warriors DUB

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rzfbQxrtJg
>>
>>2634908
From what I've heard it's a side character who appears later and the anime may not even make it that far
>>
>>2634981
Why?
>>
>>2634999
They already showed her in the anime they are making it that far
>>
>>2634981
>those accents

>>2635006
Hunter and Valkyrie fell in love, I guess?
>>
>>2634999
I thought it was the tomboy.
>>
File: 00075.png (411 KB, 1124x1600)
411 KB
411 KB PNG
>believing a vampire
This is why she's a failure as a vampire hunter.
>>
>>2635034
Being hypnotized to be in love isn't that bad, it's a win-win scenario.
>>
>>2635037
Taking the blue pill basically. That's an option.
>>
>>2635037
No, it's terrible.

I was hoping she would say that no vampire has those powers, and all those women they have hanging on to them actually just like them that much.
>>
>>2634854
eye contact or not looking at someone else.
>>
File: 1521820074745.jpg (1.19 MB, 1920x2163)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB JPG
Don't you love it when really pretty girls are gay, /u/? It's my favorite thing.
>>
>>2633726
>/v/ becoming /pol/2
Basically half of 4chan is /pol/2 now. Have you been to /sp/? The World Cup threads are full of autists sperging about which team is the whitest one.

>>2633201
You never watched it, did you? That show is so awfully het it's not funny. From what I remember literally all of the main girls had a cookie-cutter personality-less boyfriend that was only there to bang his gf. It had zero yuribait too.
>>
>>2635030
Tomboys should not be allowed to be straight.
>>
>>2635058
Absolutely. And M•A°O voicing a lesbian is just icing on the cake.
>>
File: Shocked Maki.jpg (80 KB, 576x972)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>2635087
>M•A•O voicing a lesbian
>>
>>2635063
>on Winx Club
It took serious active effort to make shit like the Yes or HaCha seasons of Precure. It took even more effort to climb back up from those depths.
Italy and France don't know or don't want to make that climb.
>>
File: arnice.jpg (93 KB, 505x584)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>2635088
>>
>>2634854
Generally it's about guessing the intent of the artist. Are the girls meant to be interacting with each other, or the viewer? Your picture looks very posed especially with the V sign. I looks like they are doing a lewd photoshoot.

It would be nice if someone could translate this image, but you can get the gist of it.
>>
>>2635058
The best is when the pairings consists of two pretty girls.
>>
>>2635030
Tomboy is dykish as fuck she won't even look at the coach.

>>2635085
This.
>>
>>2635034
When will see Saki mother show up angry at her daughter for failing to kill a vampire andreveals that her mother was in relationship with a female vampire who looks like Kiyoko.
>>
>>2635063
The /sp/ thing is mostly bantz, like otherwise it would hilariously retarded considering how diverse sports are.
>>
File: 起きて.webm (1.6 MB, 1280x720)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB WEBM
I have a non-stop boner, both physically and mentally, when I watch this anime.
Am I turning into a /u/fag?
>>
>>2635189
Lurk moar. And no, at least not until you get aroused from lesbians sipping tea while sticking their pinkie fingers.
>>
>>2635122
Artist intent is usually not something I think about. There's plenty of good yuri pics where the girls are looking more at the camera than each other. It allows to show off their entire faces/bodies rather than just profile view.

Also interacting with the viewer would be yuri if the viewer happens to be a lesbian sel-insertfag, as rare as they might be.
>>
>>2635195
what you posted, both in text and image choice, is literally an example of it though. Good yuri isn't necessarily about getting a clear view of the bodies of characters involved, it's about the depiction of intimacy. and lesbian selfinsertfags don't want to intrude on their yuri pairs
>>
>>2635189
No. Watch better yuri.
>>
>>2635201
For example?
The ones I've come across so far sucked balls.
Too much sex / forced drama and not enough love.
>>
>>2635211
read manga instead
>>
>>2635201
Sakura Trick is in anyone with sense's top 10 yuri anime though.
>>
File: Sakura_Trick_0092.jpg (927 KB, 1589x2290)
927 KB
927 KB JPG
>>2635212
Manga isn't always better though.
Sakura Trick is a good example.
The lap-sitting scene gave my heart an erection, but in the manga it sucks.
>>
Please read Suzunari, I'm tired of being one of two people on /u/ who knows what it even is.
>>
>>2635220
This?
https://myanimelist.net/manga/4456/Suzunari
>>
>>2635221
Yes.
>>
>>2635104
Night of Azure, right? Hadn't heard of it, looking up it says it has yuri, but tragic? But there's a 'good ending'? Is the ride worth it?
>>
>>2635220
>Suzunari
>Doesn't even have a TV Tropes page
Holy shit, you weren't exaggerating
>>
>>2635220
I plan on reading it someday, but keep forgetting it exists.
>>
>>2635222
Can't find it anywhere, and not reading scanlations ever again was my new year's resolution, so sorry, but no.
Maybe I'll buy it when I'm in nipland, but that won't happen any time soon.
>>
>>2635227
You can buy it in English on Amazon.
>>
>>2635228
> You can buy it in English on Amazon.
Okay, I think I need to correct myself.
> Can't find it anywhere, and not reading _Japanese manga in any language other than Japanese_ ever again was my new year's resolution, so sorry, but no.
>>
>>2635228
Oh fuck, a new copy of volume 1 costs 43 burgers on Amazon.
>>
>>2635229
Oh, I thought you were just being a moralfag but that's more reasonable.

>>2635230
They sell it digitally, too.
>>
>>2635231
Yeah but nothing beats holding a physical copy of a manga on a cloudy fall afternoon and reading it in your favorite chair next to your cat.
>>
>>2635232
Tablet, and a couch, but otherwise yes.
>>
>>2635234
Yeah but does your fancy smanshy computer smell good and bring back memories of your childhood when you went to visit your grandpa?
>>
>>2635232
I read in bed at night and don't like pets a whole lot, but otherwise I feel the same way. Flipping through real books just feels so much nicer than e-books somehow, though I don't really dislike reading digitally.

>>2635236
My grandpa has actually been an early adopter of a ton of tech throughout his life, so I associate that kind of thing with him.
>>
File: noa.jpg (365 KB, 1920x1080)
365 KB
365 KB JPG
>>2635223
Yes. I loved it and the sequel. It's severely underrated on /u/ outside the game thread regulars.
>>
>>2635236
>>2635237
Actually, everyone in my family has been early adopters. I spend my childhood playing Tetris on the original gameboy, or trading Pokémon with my brothers, if we weren't locked behind the Megadrive or N64.

But, no, it doesn't have the smell. My childhood smelled like old comics, the european ones, like Yoko Tsuno, Elfquest, or Franka. I only got into manga in college, so a new mangabook doesn't have the same value of nostalgia for me.
>>
>>2635241
I love Yoko Tsuno.
>>
>>2635220
As the second person on /u/ who has read Suzunari, I'm seconding this. Also if you're a Finn you can hunt down the Finnish translation.
>>
>>2635225
>Tvtropes
You serious, sis?
>>
>>2635252
That's my point. EVERYTHING gets a page on TV Tropes, even fucking fanfics. If it's not there, does it even exist?
>>
>>2635220
I already read it though, it's on madokami
>>
>>2635254
>even fucking fanfics
Do I dare check for myself?
>>
Looks like nobody has posted this yet
http://moetron.net/post/174876256280/a-tv-anime-adaptation-of-nanatsu-mukunokis-manga
>>
>>2635285
Wow.
Doga Kobo actually adapting a YH manga, just not one anyone was expecting.

Pretty sure this hasn't been translated, but isn't the basic premise that the older sister is a lolicon who has the hots for her little sister's friend?
>>
File: !!!!!.gif (447 KB, 422x309)
447 KB
447 KB GIF
>>2635285
>>2635288
>more OneeLoli
>>
>>2635288
>Wow.
>Doga Kobo actually adapting a YH manga

Not the first time. They did S1-2 of Yuru Yuri
>>
>>2635288
First 5 chapters are up on Yuri Hime Pixiv: https://comic.pixiv.net/works/4810
Had a go at TLing the first one: https://pastebin.com/SpJBnZeB
>>
>>2635240
For some reason I thought /u/ hated it. How's the gameplay? It looks like some kind of hack-and-slash. Does it have the ability to lock on to enemies? I'm usually pretty bad at those kind of games when the camera gets confused.
>>
>>2633160
Is this for real? Why?
Why do they only animate hot piles of garbage (Citrus, NTR)?
>>
>>2635342
/u/ largely hates the company behind it due to then churning out several bad games one after another recently, in terms of both game quality itself and the Yuri content found in them.
>>
>>2633716
Fuck off. Ellie was confirmed gay long ago.
I think what people are most pissed off is that her love interest is ugly as fuck. She looked like Pepper from American Horror Story season 2.
>>
>>2635342
With the exception of one or two late game bosses and some optional challenge content it's not a difficult game at all. It's not super deep combat wise, but it's fun to go fast and rack up long combo chains and try to keep the chain going by going faster.
>>
>>2635288
>but isn't the basic premise that the older sister is a lolicon who has the hots for her little sister's friend?

I wouldn't say she's a lolicon. She loves Hana, but she doesn't care for the other girls at all, so I doubt it's a "I'll only love you while you're underage" kind of thing. It's also way more pure than other stories with this kind of relationship.

It's focused on comedy, though, so don't expect romance.
>>
File: yvqqZYy.jpg (55 KB, 526x573)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>2635347
>>
>>2635351
>I think what people are most pissed off is that her love interest is ugly as fuck
This. Ellie doesn't deserve a jew nosed bislut who canonically smells like garbage.
>>
>>2635213
At the 10th place.
>>
>>2635353
I like yuri Comedy
>>
File: more gay lizards.jpg (509 KB, 1178x1200)
509 KB
509 KB JPG
>>2635356
Yagate Kimi ni Naru is boring as shit. The whole manga feels like a friendship manga.
Ironically, Nettaigyo wa Yuki ni Kogareru (which IS a friendship manga) is more yuri and it's not even yuri.
>>
>>2635398
>friendship manga
girlship*
>>
>>2635398
>The whole manga feels like a friendship manga.
Did you miss the steaming hot make-out scene?
>>
>>2635398
At least read the manga if you want to shitpost about it. I'm not saying it's a masterpiece (far from it), and I can see why it can be boring to some readers, but omitting all romance elements just to make a shitpost is a really dumb thing to do.
>>
>>2635398
>lesbian makeouts with sexual impulses and one-sided crush and mutual crushes are friendship
Anon's galpal level is over 9000.
>>
File: yes this is official.jpg (235 KB, 1076x1211)
235 KB
235 KB JPG
>>2635283
look for SWQ in tvtropes and you will start hating the world.
also look for the "fan series" of Precure and can understand that the fans also do a terrible job worth hetcharge.

>>2635094
It is also an "international" problem especially the fault is that other countries entered the genre by SM or SCC, it may have positive things, but bad things became more prominent and the lack of popularity of other series, including Madoka, has maintained the false conception of how a series of magical girls should be, while those that do not follow that line are better.

Most people think that the MG genre has to have a romantic man interest that is basically useless for the story.
>>
I want more chubby lesbian elves.
>>
>>2635398
Can confirm. I've made out with my gal pal a couple of times too but we aren't gay, it's just friendship.
>>
>>2635417
Can I be your pal too?
>>
>>2634854
My rule is that at a bare minimum they need to be flirting with each other more then the camera.
>>
>>2635398
Troll
>>
>>2635285
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-06-14/watashi-ni-tenshi-ga-maiorita-manga-gets-tv-anime-at-doga-kobo/.132911

So the New Game staff of Dogakobo is working on it
>>
>>2635417
It's not gay unless the fingers entwine
>>
>>2635398
That's because it is.
>>
>>2635212
>implying manga is better despite being the exact same story.
>>
>>2635201
Never understood the hate for Sakura Trick. Was pretty good except for the last episode where the main couple turned fucking retarded.
>>
File: NMS.png (441 KB, 600x600)
441 KB
441 KB PNG
>>2635413
>SWQ
I had pushed that out of my memory. Thanks for reminding me.
>>
>>2635456
People who like to hate without a real reason.
It's a 4koma comedy, it works pretty well, especially if you compare it with something like Achi Kochi or Kono Buijitsu (it's not well written, but I hate that shit with my whole being)
>>
>>2635459
if it's any consolation, I'd like to work on an unofficial sequel/conclusion, where the characters are killed by an alien worms race.
>>
>>2635451
>source: the deepest parts of my anal cavity
>>
>>2635456
Because it's inexplicably one of the more popular yuri anime even though it is mostly just fanservice. It gets attention over yuri anime that actually have stories, and is unfairly used to represent the genre to plebs.
>>
>>2635467
So is it wrong to have silly fun with lesbians?
I do not see anything wrong with enjoying a comedy, that does not make it less valuable than serious stories, especially when some of those "serious" stories tend to fall into really stupid things.
>>
>>2635285
I'm reading it and I'm enjoying it but meh. Just comedy with no romance, even less than Yuru Yuri. This is getting an anime and Mimi Mix ended with only three volumes, life is unfair.
>>
>>2635456
I don't hate it, but as I said in earlier threads, it's not really yuri, as much as two very young kids who have no idea what the significance of their actions are.
>>
File: 1413211216404.gif (778 KB, 480x270)
778 KB
778 KB GIF
>>2635471
> it's not really yuri,
> as much as two very young kids who have no idea what the significance of their actions are.

that basically sounds like the plot of many Yuri Mangas that are published in Yuri magazines and are announced as Yuri.
>>
>>2635456
I don't like Sakura Trick because the main couple doesn't even know they're in love and never actually start dating for real in the anime.
>>
>>2635475
It's really not, though.
>>
>>2635471
>it's not really yuri

It's time to stop.
>>
>two girls hold hands once
>it's 100% yuri
>two girls kiss in every single episode
>nope, not really yuri
Never change, /u/.
>>
>>2635471
>It's not really yuri
It's yuri. It's just not very good yuri.
>>
File: 23.jpg (342 KB, 1426x2048)
342 KB
342 KB JPG
>>2635451
>>2635398
where can I find a friendship like these? Please, I really need it
>>
>>2635456
It's just fucking boring and the characters are terrible. If it had molestation it would pretty much be one of those yaoi anime made to appeal to fujoshis with horrendous moeblob archetypes.
>>
>>2635413
They don't seem to want to correct that conception. And even SM and SCC had lesbians.
Yea, Winx Club and WITCH might have been products of their time, but something like Ladybug airing in its current state, in this day and age? This is not just the post-Nanoha era, it's the post-Madoka era, the post-Symphogear era, the post-YuYuYu era.
Even Precure tried to push yuri as far as they could before the japanese version of soccer moms burned them at the stake.
>>
>>2635486
It's about the depthness of the relationship rather than how it's expressed.

>>2635471
Come on, anon. I know what you mean but it's still yuri. ST does certainly lack a certain emotional maturity that makes it feel unsatisfying
>>
>>2635494
>Even Precure tried to push yuri as far as they could before the japanese version of soccer moms burned them at the stake.
First time I'm hearing about this. What happened?

Also take in account that the people behind shows like Ladybug probably are not concerned with contemporary anime, they just want to imitate the shows they are familiar with since their childhood.
>>
>>2635468
>some

90% of them.
>>
>>2635497
>What happened?
They did DokiDoki and KiraKira. Both had relationships as explicit as they can get in Precure, between two girls.
>>
>>2635471
>>2635398

troll piece of shit
>>
>>2635504

143/5000
do not forget Mirai and Riko, both are a couple with two daughters and the Anime recognizes 4 as a family the time skip, only makes it better.
>>
>>2635494
>before the japanese version of soccer moms burned them at the stake

There is no such thing. The Japanese are not religious. Also, the act of public outcrying itself is very un-Japanese.
>>
>>2635482
>It's really yes, though.
fixed

>>2635491
You have clearly never seen anything horrible in your life.

>>2635494
>>2635496
it is more a generalized concept that is wrong, it is like thinking that all the Anime Mecha is Evangelion.
apparently Ladybug is not the only series with the pre-nanoha trend, apparently there is another.
Although even some recent MS series, they also take badly the elements of the genre, things like Twin Angel, Matoi or Nurse With Komugi-chan (both series).
>>
>>2635513
as I understand the Japanese soccer moms, they are the public of Kamen Rider, for I'm not sure.
>>
>>2635504
I meant what happened with the so-called soccer moms.
>>
File: yayakashrug.jpg (123 KB, 963x718)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>2635516
>You have clearly never seen anything horrible in your life.
I've seen Sakura Trick.
>>
>>2635513
They still have some kind of media watchdogs that can, and have, filed complaints about what they're showing in prime-time TV.

>>2635516
>even some recent MS series
That exist, but have since fallen off the face of the Earth and you have to make an active effort to remember them.

>>2635522
The producers were wondering how far they could go with the relationship between Akira and Yukari in KiraKira.
>>
File: 1454337507092.png (640 KB, 718x526)
640 KB
640 KB PNG
>>2635524
big oof
>>
>>2635456
Hating ST is a meme.
It's a legendary show and always will be one of the yuri symbols.
>>
>>2635524
Do you know what Divergence Eve or Vampire Holmes are?
>>
>>2635528
Is it like people who hate KnM or SP, but never mention Aoi Hana?
>>
>>2635525
They've said that Yukari is very popular. Who's a raging dyke. Seems like everything is alright.
>>
>>2635509
The 49th episode is the most romantic thing I've ever seen. Waiting for the rest of the DBs to be uploaded to rewatch this beautiful story.
>>
>>2635524
>yaya

Typical.
>>
>>2635528
Not a meme.
>>
>>2635528
Anon, no.
>>
File: 1393892574694.png (50 KB, 627x620)
50 KB
50 KB PNG
>>2635528
>Sakura Trick
>legendary show and a yuri symbol
Please tell me you are only pretending to be retarded.
>>
File: 8-40.png (1.63 MB, 1032x580)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB PNG
>>2635504
I assume >>2635494 was referring to the 8:40 craze of Smile Precure, with the earlier parts of the series having choice NaoRei moments around that timestamp.
>>
>>2635538
I think the director mentioned that it was more of a "girl meets girl" story than a Precure series and it was beautiful. It is also quite popular with little girls.
>>
File: smug sayaka.jpg (102 KB, 817x817)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>2635528
Madoka and Nanoha are more yuri symbols than ST could ever hope to be.
>>
>>2635467
No other yuri anime is as good, anon.
>>
File: 1519941136270.png (78 KB, 229x304)
78 KB
78 KB PNG
ST would be great if it was 37.6% shorter. The whole what is love bullshit was just there to keep the series running indefinitely. But it was obvious it would get a full yuri ending so whatever, still a little upset the average looking pairing just got teased.
>>
>>2635554
>Madoka
>>
>>2635554
>2 non-yuri shows
Depressing
>>
>>2635554
Next time the girlship story will be a yuri symbol for manga.
>>
>>2635556
exactly the same as other Yuri but at least without resorting to "certain" element of a manga that starts with O.
>>
File: 68936494_p0.jpg (388 KB, 851x1200)
388 KB
388 KB JPG
Recently found a lewd yuri manga about a schoolgirl and an older woman (who is some sort of gangster or assassin)

Artist is currently posting 4 page chapters on their twitter and pixiv. Hope someone picks it up

https://twitter.com/rin5_ringo/
1:https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=68936494
2:https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=69045619
3: https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=69108551
4: https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=69204596
>>
>>2635558
>madoka and nanoha
>non-yuri
>>
>>2635562
>fourth panel
Guess the idoling gig didn't pan out for Kanan.
>>
>>2635558
If you don't consider Madoka and Nanoha to be yuri, then you shouldn't consider ST to be yuri either.
>>
>>2635555
Why?
>>
>>2635559
But ST IS girlship.
>>
Should I watch Blend S?
>>
I genuinely can't tell who's only pretending to be retarded anymore.
>>
>>2635555
Wrong.
>>
>>2635569
No.
>>
>>2635565
Q: Is Homura in love with Madoka?
A: Probably.
Q: Why did you choose to portray a homosexual love?
A: I don't think it is that special - a really strong friendship turns into a lovelike-relationship without the sexual attraction, in their case.

Sounds like girlship to me.
>>
>>2635573
Thanks.
>>
>>2635575
Girlship=! Frienship
>>
>>2635565
Only one of those shows have girls kissing. Is girls kissing not yuri anymore?
>>
>>2635575
Need I remind you that ST characters don't even know what love is?
>>
>>2635578
girlship =/= yuri
>>
File: 69045619_p0.jpg (556 KB, 851x1200)
556 KB
556 KB JPG
>>2635564
from what I can tell she does a lot of things for money
>>
>>2635579
The girls don't need to kiss for their show to be a yuri one.
>>
>>2635580
so? They kiss in a lewd way and are clearly aroused by it, so even if they are retarded and don't know what love is, they are still sexually attracted to each other
>>
>>2635580
What's your point?
>>
>>2635575
Wasn't this interview before Rebellion came out though?
>>
>>2635584
>they are still sexually attracted to each other
That's your criteria for yuri?
So I guess you also consider 3D threesome porn videos to be yuri, as long as the girls kiss and stimulate each other?
>>
>>2635587
3D and 2D are different you shit. Yuri is only 2D anyways, and males aren't involved with the girls in ST, so your point makes no sense.
>>
>>2635584
They don't look like they know what sex is, and do I need to remind you the complains about ST is that the premise and how it executes it is shit.
>>
>>2635588
>so your point makes no sense.
Neither does yours, but I guess I shouldn't expect much from someone who believes that pointless fanservice kiss scenes with no emotional background whatsoever are the pinnacle of yuri.
But since the 3D part bothers you so much, allow me to rephrase :
So I guess you also consider 2D threesome hentai videos to be yuri, as long as the girls kiss and stimulate each other?
>>
>>2635589
There are some retards arguing about whether ST is yuri or not. You can say that the plot is shit, poorly written or whatever, but it's still yuri.
>>
>>2635589
People are arguing that it's not yuri. Like this idiot >>2635591
>>
>>2635592
No one (well, almost no one) disagrees ST is yuri. The issue here is that some retard honestly believes it's the best yuri anime in the existence.
>>
>>2635591
>the pinnacle of yuri
Now you're assuming things that I didn't say nor think. I don't even like Sakura Trick, in fact I think it's dumb as fuck and the only thing I like were the cousins, but it's fucking yuri regarless. I'm just annoyed because subtextfags say stuff like Madoka, Nanoha and the girlship meme are yuri but ST isn't, such a shit logic you have there.
>But since the 3D part bothers you so much
Again, yuri is only 2D.
>So I guess you also consider 2D threesome hentai videos to be yuri, as long as the girls kiss and stimulate each other?
No, that's hentai that is not advertised as yuri anyways.
>>
>>2635594
>No one (well, almost no one) disagrees ST is yuri.
Look up.

>The issue here is that some retard honestly believes it's the best yuri anime in the existence.
Is having an opinion now an issue?
>>
>>2635595
This is satire, right? There's no way anybody would draw this thinking that they're promoting diversity or non-standard beauty or whatever.
>>
>>2635598
Sometimes an opinion is objectively wrong and an insult to other shows.
>>
>>2635575
He's literally saying Homura is gay.
>>
>>2635598
>Is having an opinion now an issue?
No, but having borderline bait opinion is.
>>
>>2635309
And here's the other chapters currently up on Pixiv
>>2635326
>>2635337
>>2635354
>>2635498
>>2635596

I suspect we'll probably need some tank RAWs if we wanna turn this into an official /u/ TL project.
>>
>>2635597
>Now you're assuming things that I didn't say nor think
My bad, I assumed you are a different poster. My hivemind skill failed me this time.
>No, that's hentai that is not advertised as yuri anyways.
Except it is. This topic returns in the general thread every week or two, futa/threesome hentai are labeled and advertised as yuri.
>>
>>2635595
K-kowai...
>>
>>2635600
>opinion is objectively wrong

Stop. You're embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>2635606
Is this your first day on the internet, grandma?
>>
>>2635552
Do you have the source.
Though it's believable with that unusual for Precure ending focused on MiraRiko.
>>
>>2635597
>subtextfags say stuff like Madoka, Nanoha and the girlship meme are yuri but ST isn't
Pretty sure no one said that, they were diifferent posters. One anon is saying ST isn't yuri (which is wrong but they basically mean that it's bad), then another poster said it's a symbol of yuri, which was replied to with Madoka/Nanoha.
>>
>>2635607
No.
>>
>>2635595
Isn't it Magical Warrior Diamond Heart fanart? Is this game still in progress?
>>
>>2635602
>No, but having borderline bait opinion is.
What does this mean?
Yes, I've bought the Sakura Trick BDs just to bait you and not because I think it's so good I'm ready to spend my last poorfag money on it.
>>
>>2635615
>What does this mean?
Exactly what it sounds like. How else would you describe >>2635528 ?
And don't try to move goalposts with your BDs, there is a difference between enjoying a show so much that you end up buying the BDs, and genuinely believing it's a symbol of yuri.
>>
>>2635615
It means Anon can't handle different opinions.
>>
>>2635617
I'm listening anon. Tell everyone what exactly is wrong with having an opinion.
>>
>>2635468
I didn't say it's wrong to enjoy it. I just find it irritating that it's so popular and used to represent the genre as a whole when it's just fanservice fluff lacking a real story.
>>
>>2635628
I already explained it in my previous two posts, stop pretending you don't understand.
>>
>>2635471
Jesus Christ, this thread. I never meant to say it wasn't the genre yuri, just that it wasn't romance. I never meant to make this a thing.
>>
>>2635632
There was nothing worthwhile.
>>
Another 3 min per episode YH commercial. Meh.
>>
File: 1471449250441.png (67 KB, 766x473)
67 KB
67 KB PNG
>>2635562
I posted this first and no one responded. I posted about 1 x 1/2 first too in these very threads and no one gave a shit about it until months later.
Does no one here care for new yuri? Are my posts cursed?
>>
>>2635638
/u/ doesn't care about yuri. Next time post het and get countless guaranteed replies.
It's also just not a type of manga I like.
>>
>>2635637
>Another 3 min per episode YH commercial. Meh.

That's not confirmed
>>
>>2635640
>Next time post het and get countless guaranteed replies
or subtext
>>
>>2635642
But soon will be.
>>
>>2635644
shut up Erica

>>2635638
you could make your posts more interesting or something, it's like someone trying to keep a thread by putting a daily image
>>
>>2635645
Literally the only short-form anime I could recognise in Doga Koba's backlog is Mangirl (which for those unaware was about girls working in manga and not some weird gender bender thing) way back in 2013. It's one of the more prominent studios so a short-form is unlikely.
>>
>>2635638
There’s only one reply for that so it didn’t really do much better the second time around and 1 x 1/2 didn’t really pick up around here until it got translated. Usually the translation thread (or maybe Yurihime if it’s a YH series) is your best bet to get discussion on untranslated series.

Be warned though, you might be discussing with people who read a google translated summary or just looked at the pictures and ended up forming some very strong opinions.
>>
>>2635664
There's also the Buyfag thread, which is so dedicated to the Japanese stuff that you'll be lucky if you see any title written in romaji.
>>
>>2635685
I think it's more a case of anons just copying lists from Japanese blogs like Yurinavi and not knowing or not bothering to look up the English titles
>>
>>2635558
>2 non-yuri shows

Here we go again
>>
>>2635703
Japanese titles are way more efficient if you want to buy something.
>>
Nightmare of Nunnally is underappreciated.
>>
Hey /u/, sorry for not posting in a while

I'm on a vacation in Bali for a week
>>
>>2635734
Way better than season 2 of the anime.
>>
>>2635808
I miss you, anon. You were my favourite.
>>
File: YuzuKaede.jpg (73 KB, 697x928)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>2635456
I didn't even manage to finish the whole show.
I was so excited when this show came out but the characters are terrible. The only people I liked weren't even gay for each other. But that'll change soon
>>
>>2635822
Not even the episodely makeout scenes kept you going? Even as someone who likes Sakura Trick I concede that every member of the cast other than the main couple are more interesting than them. Mitsuki is best girl. I wish the manga focused more on her.
>>
>>2635823
I wanted yuri not some softcore lesbian make out fest.
They made it look like yuri is a fetish and nothing more.
>>
>>2635504
>two girls
>two
You're dissing Mana mate?
>>
>>2635825
How is girls kissing not yuri? I can understand if you want more relationship development, I want that too, but it's still yuri.
>>
>>2635808
Have a nice vacation, you deserve it.
>>
I couldn't watch Sakura Trick because it looked awful, worse than your usual Deen levels but now like Shaft shit. I do read manga but it's not very good, can only give two shits about the side couple who are actually not retarded about it and are thinking about their future together, that's some good stuff. Also, despite it being a 4koma, it's quite hard to follow sometimes, half the panels feel like non sequiturs, that's even worse in the author's other manga about the twins, shit barely even makes any sense.
>>
>>2635822
Same. I was so hyped when it came out, but it turned out so bland and boring that I ended up putting it on hold for months. The series is not much better than just watching the kissing compilation on Youtube.

>Mitsuki is best girl
This. She's the only character I really liked. The series should have ended with Haruka and Yuu becoming Mitsuki's haremettes/sex slaves.
>>
>>2635866
Second half meant for >>2635823
>>
File: Luminous.gif (1019 KB, 500x281)
1019 KB
1019 KB GIF
Did anyone notice that subtext yuri is more popular than real yuri?
>>
>>2635910
Define real yuri. Is that yuri in the way ST isn't?
>>
just finished watching uta kata, it wasnt that good I thought I was fooled till I watched the last ep
>>
>>2635910
>>2635921
Stop shitposting please. Thanks.
>>
>>2635921
They may not kiss or even express attraction to each other those things aren't yuri. They should emphasise that they are best friends.
>>
File: watatentv.png (670 KB, 640x907)
670 KB
670 KB PNG
>http://watatentv.com

Who's ready for that good onerori? I love the anime character designs.
>>
>>2635946
Oneeloli has been on the rise. I wonder what it means.
>>
File: 1509708712415.png (37 KB, 235x241)
37 KB
37 KB PNG
>>2635963
It means more annoyance for me.
>>
>>2635963
We're living in a golden age. Treasure it while it lasts.
>>
>>2635963
It means yuri is on its way to conquer the earth.
>>
>>2635963
It means the age of big is over and you all should welcome your new tiny overlords, big girls are meant to be dominated into submission by small girls.
>>
>>2635808
Try not to get blown up or planted with drugs by the cops while you're there.
>>
>>2635491
Still better than Strawberry Panic.
>>
>>2636034
Except Strawberry Panic is actually a classic, and Sakura Trick will be forgotten in the next 5 years.
>>
>>2636036
It's been exactly 4 years since the anime aired, but people still remember it though.
>>
>>2636036
Strawberry Panic is fanfiction of MeriMite that managed to make the characters even more boring. It's far from being a "classic".
>>
>>2636039
That's because we barely had any "real yuri" shows since then. If the current trend of yuri getting anime adaptation (NTR, Citrus, YagaKimi, Happy Sugar Life) continues, it's only a matter of time until Sakura Trick gets lost in the sea of "oh yeah I guess that happened. Meanwhile Strawberry Panic will remain as one of the classics for years to come - just look at /u/, we still get semi-regular Tamao vs Shizuma fights in the general thread.

>>2636041
>it's far from being a classic
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're not baiting. Please, do enlighten us on what do you consider to be a yuri classic, then.
>>
>>2636042
MariMite, Simoun, Utena movie, Candy Boy, pretty much anything that wasn't literally a fan fiction of another series.
>>
Honestly they're both fairly boring and cringeworthy, but they've created enduring memes. At least the ST manga is better.
>>
>>2636061
What memes has Sakura Trick created?
>>
>>2636064
Lesbian physics.
>>
>>2636042
>If the current trend of yuri getting anime adaptation (NTR, Citrus, YagaKimi, Happy Sugar Life) continues
That's quite a tall order. Also, NTR was already quite forgotten, and HSL is not exactly "real yuri" either.

Anyway, 4 years is a very long time. People will not easily forget the thing which has been "that yuri anime" for that long. I doubt that even if we get 5 new real yuri anime every year, ST will disappear from the public's mind that easily.
>>
>>2635528
Exactly. If they seriously hate the tricks then they don't know shit about yuri.
>>
File: 1511460280180.jpg (118 KB, 464x325)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>2636064
>>
When will yuri manga with dabbing get released?
>>
>>2636082
Probably when they release a tokustatsu one with lesbian Kamen Riders.
>>
>>2636079
I know a lot more than you can even hope for, kid.
>>
>>2636086
About shit that isn't yuri maybe.
>>
>>2636087
A lot more romantic than ST will ever be.
>>
I've never been more dissapointed in a Yuri than I am for Eclair, was so hyped for it but most of the shorts suck and are too short sometimes, Nakatani Nio's story openst he whole thing and it just makes no sense whatsoever. Nowhere near as good as Kisses, Sigh and Cherry Blossom Pink.
>>
File: 1442006454717.webm (1.77 MB, 852x480)
1.77 MB
1.77 MB WEBM
>>2636064
Lesbodynamics
>>
>>2636041
>Strawberry Panic is fanfiction of MeriMite that managed to make the characters even more boring

At least SP is fun
>>
File: 1528899378824.webm (2.94 MB, 640x480)
2.94 MB
2.94 MB WEBM
>>2636115
I love how this became a thing.
>>
>>2636122
>not including nene
Rude
>>
>>2636069
could you post the pic where an anon explains it?
>>
>>2636122
That's beautiful.
>>
>>2636122
English version of KF when?
>>
>>2636129
Never, probably. The game wasn't doing that well the last time I checked.
>>
Why is it taking so long to sub Kase-san?
>>
>>2636118
>fun
[citation needed]
>>
>>2636143
Fansubbing is dead.
>>
>>2636122
Okay I laughed.
>>
File: lesbodynamics.jpg (301 KB, 1486x2546)
301 KB
301 KB JPG
>>2636127
>>
>>2636122
Great, that made my day before work.
>>
>>2636122
Outstanding.
>>
File: IMG_20180517_232549.jpg (145 KB, 705x1024)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
>>2635814
>>2635844
T-thanks
I thought /u/ would retort with usual perverted or lewd suggestions/replies

>>2636012
Thank you for your concern oneesan, I will keep an eye on my luggage
>>
>>2635734
>>2635810
It is better than all else of code geass combined.
NoN is not underestimated, it's just that codefags do not like a story that is better than what they like, even Suzaku is decent in that manga.

>>2635923
Well, this is an example of something forgotten Yuri... I think.
I made the mistake of reading the manga at the time when One-shots mattered to me, ruined any chance of me giving a damn, the most memorable was that stupid secondary plot of two cheated girls who became partners without any real reason.
>>
File: mari!.png (88 KB, 262x291)
88 KB
88 KB PNG
>>2636224
>photograph of Yaya goods
Oh hey, it's you. I guess I wasn't lying when I said you were my favourite anon. Have a nice holiday, onee-chan.
>>
File: MtHtKM okay.jpg (30 KB, 168x201)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>2635946
>this
>tsubakuma/annoyingmaid
>happy sugar life

>still no Majyo to Houki to Kurobuchi Megane anime
>>
>>2636122
>censored kiss
>from a series that's literally only about kissing
For what purpose?
>>
>>2636256
You can't show that on the App Store!
>>
>>2636256
That would require actual animation of the characters facing each other.
>>
RIP lesbian Homura.
>>
>>2636231
Beatoposter?
y-you too
>>
>>2636383
>vlcsnap
>>
>>2636468
>giving a shit
>>
>>2636470
>Not being g/u/
>>
>>2636470
I mean, we already know you clearly don't give a shit about anything considering you watch 480p
>>
File: 1469874662546.jpg (938 KB, 723x1023)
938 KB
938 KB JPG
>>2636471
I'm a savage. Technology is not my thing.
>>
>>2636477
imagine how bad these girls smell.
>>
>>2636475
I just want to torrent as fast as possible. Time is gold.
>>
File: beatoglance.png (232 KB, 440x440)
232 KB
232 KB PNG
>>2636450
>>
File: 1493568066909.jpg (221 KB, 589x2113)
221 KB
221 KB JPG
>>2636478
Body odor can carry potent lesbian pheromones.
>>
>>2636383
Will the next episode end the story? Has the manga ended yet?
>>
File: sparkle.png (15 KB, 144x203)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>>2636483
Lesbian pheromones make your boobs grow?
>>
>>2636487
Manga still a long way from ending apparently. The anime is going for an original ending. In fact most of this episode is anime original. Not sure if the first scene from the first episode will even matter.
>>
>>2636489
You wish, chestlet
>>
>>2636492
I see.

>Not sure if the first scene from the first episode will even matter.
What do you mean?
>>
>>2636494
The flash-forward from the first episode showing Aya and Yatsumura fighting Nana, and Yatsumura using her stick. Not sure how any of that can happen given the events of this episode.
>>
>>2636496
Oh, yeah, that's peculiar.
>>
>>2636496
Maybe she's not dead. Maybe she just said goodbye and then "blegh!". Doesn't mean she's dead.
>>
>>2636503
Well she's actually not really dead since she's seemingly resurrected as an admin.
>>
>>2636503
I didn't know I was watching Kung Pow.
>>
I'm not liking the recent development in Shouraiteki.
>>
>>2636483
Is this the excuse you're using to not shower?
Gross.
>>
>>2634543
Jinyu x Hidomom and Jinyu x Haruko are the real hotness anyway.
>>
>>2636676
Spoil us, oneesan
>>
>>2636676
Yaoi
Please tell my it's a joke.
>>
>>2636737
>Spoil us
All of you are the cutest anons in the entire world. You're my dear sisters, and I'll love you no matter what.
>>
File: 1438213238593.png (251 KB, 671x492)
251 KB
251 KB PNG
>>2636746
>>
>>2636746
What about the image that starts fights?
>>
>>2636761
I used to have it named "otp.png" and that helped trigger somebody unsavoury.
>>
>>2636765
へえー
>>
File: 1528506815273.png (300 KB, 632x720)
300 KB
300 KB PNG
>>2636746
Y-you too...
>>
>>2636679
But bitches love it.
>>
File: 1507801322776.gif (227 KB, 600x600)
227 KB
227 KB GIF
>>2636122
what is this?
>>
Seems like Franxx is totally killing off Ikuno, because of course, what else should happen to the lesbian?
Ha, this is the point where I say to certain people "Told ya so!" You didn't believe me, right?
>>
>>2636920
>killing off the lesbian
Nice to see Japan is finally getting more progressive just like The Last of Us.
>>
>>2636928
What happens there?
I only heard something about one bi character or so.
>>
>>2636892
Kirara Fantasia, a mobage.
>>
Now that love is over, do we have any kind of archive?
>>
>>
File: 40137408.png (1.2 MB, 1087x1500)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB PNG
>>
File: 66451661_p31.jpg (168 KB, 650x919)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
>>
>>2636932
The MC is a lesbian and has kissed two girls. Of those, one died and the other (the bi you mentioned) is implied to go the same way.
>>
>>2636928
But they aren't killing off the lesbian main character in TLOU, they are probably killing her bi-sexual gf who as in now is pretty much just a non-character.
You still gonna play the game with a lesbian main character.
Glorious Nihon thou...
>>
>>2636945
Why are you trying to prove that one shit from one country is more shit than another shit from another country?
>>
>>2636952
I dunno ask this >>2636928 faggot that started it.
>>
>>2636958
Why don't you know? You wrote the post.
>>
>>
>>2636936
There's archive of sins
>https://archiveofsins.com/u/

Really need to start changing the links on the booru to this site.
>>
>>2636944
Gee, why even bother to include lesbians if you just end up treating them as everyone else did so far in American media.
>>
>>2636976
Good, thanks.
>>
>>2636131
Really? I thought GochiUsa was in the game and that series is huge.
>>
File: 64994833_p0.png (642 KB, 744x1164)
642 KB
642 KB PNG
>>
File: 1504808005237.jpg (134 KB, 1280x720)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>>2636480
>>
File: Egypt.jpg (953 KB, 1594x992)
953 KB
953 KB JPG
>>
>>2636920
>Ha, this is the point where I say to certain people "Told ya so!" You didn't believe me, right?
You're late to the party, anon. I think the Triggerfags here already mass exodus after spouting bullshit for several months while everyone else was pointing out their delusion.
>>
>>2636920
I still had hope, althrough I dropped the anime after the first hiatus. I'm a f retard, I know.
>>
File: scaredbeato.png (339 KB, 590x539)
339 KB
339 KB PNG
>>2636986
>>
>>2636980
GochiUsa isn't actually in it, oddly enough.
>>
>>2636239
I want to believe
>>
File: Angry Chino + Cocoa.jpg (98 KB, 594x607)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>2637425
>the biggest Kirara series right now (other than K-On)
>it's not in Kirara Fantasia
Why?
>>
>>2637634
Some say they're keeping it as some sort of ace under the sleeve, but you'd think they would have used it by now if the game is doing poorly.
>>
>>2636920
People who actually thought IchiKuno was going to happen were delusional, I think the only people posting about IchiKuno over at /a/ now are just shitposting..

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.