[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/u/ - Yuri

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

We have finally been blessed with a Diana nendo! Comes with a tea set, her teddy bear, and a little mouse Akko (because of course). No word on pre-orders but I'm guessing it'll happen by the time AX roles by.

Old thread
>>2637242
>>
File: Dg3fBCqU8AIU.jpg (263 KB, 1910x1539)
263 KB
263 KB JPG
It begins
>>
https://twitter.com/omiza_somi/status/1010021565553995778

This is how Omiza feels right now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htDB8SuLrng
>>
>>2646846
Dianaposter now must commit suicide after the shitpost made towards nendoroid Lotte
>>
File: diananendopromo.png (1.45 MB, 514x1173)
1.45 MB
1.45 MB PNG
They know.
>>
>>2646846

That mouse Akko is just precious.
>>
>>2646899
>You can do whatever you want with your fanfics

They knew they should take those words to heart, that is the only explanation to why Good Smile gave Diana the cute Akko mouse.
>>
Where do they ship to in Europe?
>>
>>2646846
Does she come with the riding suit? Fuck, now I regret not buying Akko nendo.
>>
>>2646899
>not including the one in the op
It's the most blatant pandering push
>>
Get her and Akko in a wedding dress post haste, like that one dude did with Sucy.
>>
>>2646952
They just announced that they're reprinting it to coincide with the Diana nendo. They know.
>>
>>2646960
Oh my god.
>>
>>2646846
I'm gonna go down this slippery slope. Any SEA fags here can educate me how to buy the nendo?
>>
>>2646974
Check the buyfag thread on /a/ and read their guide
Its simple
>>
>>2646846
>>2646960
Best news I heard today. They'll be mine.
>>
Seeing Diana teddy bear makes me mad that GSC didn't had Alcor plush for Akko but instead gave her a stupid special stand
>>
>>2646978
Alcor will come with Chariot nendo.
>>
>>2646978
Why would Akko have Alcor? It's Chariot's.

Also I don't give a fuck to Diana's teddy bear. Should have given her a unicorn.
>>
>>2646846
Can't wait to not be able to buy it because they won't ship to my poorass third world country.
>>
>>2647002
Or a broom.
>>
>>2646846
>No word on pre-orders
Hopefully we'll get a pre-order and/or release date on July 3rd.
>>
>>2647025
She can use Akko's broom. Not like Akko can fly properly anyway.
>>
>>2646976
Thanks. So as I understand, if I order directly from GSC then the shipping fee will be 2000 yen no matter how many figures I buy? And they will ship as soon as each one is released, no waiting to combine into 1 package?

That sounds too good to be true.
>>
>>2647033
I was thinking about the Shiny Broom, but it probably will come with Chariot too.
>>
>>2647041
I'm bitter they don't offer Diakko the white robes or the bow. It's literally THE Diakko and THE LWA icons.
>>
>>2647048
You'd have thought Akko would've come with the bow. It's practically her signature; special in the game too.

Maybe someday they'll sell an accessory set lol
>>
>>2647048
They didn't want to make it too obvious, you know that. But those could be an online store bonus.
>>
>>2647053
Isn't the teddy bear supposed to be GSC exclusive bonus?
>>
>>2647048
>THE Diakko
Yes
>and THE LWA icons.
I think Shiny Chariot and Akko (not specifically with Diana) are the biggest icons for the whole franchise.

But I hope they release a special edition Akko and Diana in their white robes, they'd make mad cash too.
>>
>>2647002
But only virgins can hang out with unicorns.
>>
>>2647070
Diakko shooting the bow saving the world is the iconic finale of the TV series. The whole show built up to that moment, not ChariAkko moments.
>>
>>2647023
Have you tried proxies? Just look at the buyfag thread on /a/.
>>
>>2647084
>The whole show built up to that moment
>What is Akko finally flying on her broom
>>
>>2647084
>>2647100
Oh, and I didn't mean Chariakko, I meant Chariot and Akko individually. They're the face of the franchise.
>>
>>2646846
FINALLY
>>
>>2647107
You still gotta eat shit since Lotte getting a nendo didn't affect Diana getting one.
>>
>>2647048
>It's literally THE Diakko
No? Sucy and Lotte also have them (even more with their EP versions) along Green Team.
>and THE LWA icons.
Ok, get the fuck out. LWA isn't the Diakko show.
>>
>>2647107
Fuck off. It was bound to heppen whether you threw a fit or not. You're the one who were retarded enough to not understand how GSC works.
>>
>>2647100
>What is Akko finally flying on her broom
This. To me it that was more satisfying that the last to minute Diakko attack.
>>
>>2647002
>>2646991
Read again, i mentioned her Alcor plush not the actual Alcor
>>
>>2647048
>This post reeks of shitpost.
>>
>>2647027
Kahotan confirmed she will be up for preorders on July 3rd along the rerelease of Akko.
>>
>>2647161
So it's not a full restock of red team? Bah
>>
>>2647169
If that's the case, then I'm mad. I hoped to buy Sucy since I lost my chance last time.
>>
>>2647169
That would be ridiculous since Sucy was released 2 months ago and Lotte hasn't been released yet.
Probably they will put Sucy later alongside Constanze or H&B, idk
>>
>diana amiibo
LET ME ORDER THAT SHIT NOW
>>
>>2647184
fuck i was so excited i called it an amiibo
>>
>>2647184
WHens CoT coming to the switch?!
>>
>>2647184
I would pay the shit out of a true Diana Amiibo.
Diana in smash when.
>>
>>2647211
>low VIT
>low STR
her KO percentage would be way low and she'd barely do any knockback
>>
>>2647246
Yeah, Chariot or Akko would be more fit.
>>
>>2647246
Everyone has high knockback in Smash now anyways. Just give her good off stage and a kill throw and she'd be upper mid tier
>>
>>2647246
this
they could just tickle diana and she'd be flying
into akko's arms where she'll also tickle her
>>
>>2647246
>Low STR
Who cares about that. She could use spells all over the place, and she has one heck of an INT
>>
>>2647257
She could be a non trash Zelda too.
>>
do preorders on these things tend to close off after a certain number? i might be working at the time it starts selling and i don't want to miss out on the preorder chance
>>
Does the preorder have the extra content, DLC and maybe season passes? That's dependant on the edition I preorder, right?
>>
>>2647263
iirc preorders go until the release date then becomes out of stock.
>>
>>2647277
oh, well that's good to know
>>
>>2647265
>DLC
is the game going to have motherfucking DLCs?
DLC where you can to Blytonbury and Glastonbury when when.
>>
>>2647265
Ha!
You do get some extra accessories if you order through their own online store, and in Diana's case it's her teddy bear.
>>
>>2647286
>have to do things for Andrew or Frank
No.
>>
>>2647295
I'd take it if it meant suit models for all the witches.
>>
>>2647286
>implying
The only DLC that matters at this point is playable Hannah and Barbara.
>>
>>2647314
Here here
>>
>>2647295
>not doing some favors for the bro so later on you get to borrow his mansion for an witch-only orgy
You have to think forward, sis.
>>
Exactly how does Diana react when she walks into Akkos room and sees her by herself like THIS?
>>
>>2647363
>Diana closes the door
>Diana takes a minute to process what she'd just seen
>Diana opens the door again
>Diana walks in
>Diana closes the door
>Diana locks the door
>Diana chastises Akko for placing herself in a vulnerable position with such clothing
>Diana ravishes Akko while chastising Akko
>>
>>2647363
>>
File: 31879123923.png (294 KB, 651x921)
294 KB
294 KB PNG
>>2647363
>Well, I'm waiting. Show me what you've got, bunny butt.
>>
>>2647363
Sauce?
>>
>>2647351
Bless blue team
>>
File: 1529897911863.png (573 KB, 1200x1200)
573 KB
573 KB PNG
>>2647381
>not recognizing Orenji's artwork
>>
>>2647125
It is though. The entire point of the show is about how Diakko could have ended up like Charoix, but didn't.

Sucy and Lotte didn't have that ultimate glorious moment of saving the world from a big bad guy. Even after Diakko finale, S & L have to share their friendship moment with the rest of the gang.
>>
>>2647129
Which is not the climax of the show. Learn to differentiate between it and "muh fav moment." I know it can be hard when you're underaged.
>>
>>2647363
Transforming herself into a catgirl and then acting on a predator's instinct.
>>
>>2647388
That's only part of it, but not really the point the show wanted to make.
I'm under the impression that you're thinking about this exclusively from a shipping point of view.
>>2647390
Resorting to name calling doesn't help your argument.
>>
File: 1528703009975.jpg (79 KB, 600x958)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>2647363
For a character who's rabbit form is so cute, you'd think there'd be more good art of her in bunny costumes.
>>
>>2646846
I think Mouse Akko is not included
>>
>>2647405
Pretty sure it is. The teddy bear is a pre-order bonus through GSC.
>>
>>2647385
Well, yeah. It doesn't look like his usual stuff. I mean, I know he's been on a bit of a bunny-Akko kick the last couple days, but that piece lacks a certain... cartoonishness, I suppose?
>>
>>2647388
>. The entire point of the show is about how Diakko could have ended up like Charoix, but didn't.
Holy shit, is this what the call shipping googles? The entire point of the show was Akko's adventures and to release the grand Triskellion and bring back magic.
>>
>>2647466
I mean, they're not wrong. Wording it in an extremely shippy manner, but the point they're attempting to get across is not incorrect.
>>
>>2647390
The double Shiny Arc was just the climax of that episode, though. The climax of the show was the GT being released and the climax of Akko's character arc was her and Chariot meeting. Just as Diana character arc climax was at ep.23 when she finds Akko.

I don't like to be that person, but since this isn't a romance show, much less a yuri one, I find it insulting that you seem to think the show revolves on Diana and Akko's relationship which everyone knows is not true.
>>
>>2647467
They are wrong, though. Friendly reminder that Akko was supposed to defeat the missile alone since it was to prove how much she improved and Diana was shoved in to the last minute.

The truth is that Diana being there shooting the attack or not didn't affect Akko's character arc in the end. On the other hand, Diana being there only added an extra to Diana's character arc.

The higher point of the Diakko interactions is still ep.23. Not saying that the relationship of both characters wasn't important, but it's not at the core what the whole show was about.
>>
>>2647470
>I don't like to be that person, but since this isn't a romance show, much less a yuri one, I find it insulting that you seem to think the show revolves on Diana and Akko's relationship which everyone knows is not true.
It's people like them who give a distorted view of what the show is. Like I get it, Diakko is an entertaining duo, but that's to all there it is. I'm a bit legit pissed at Trigger for shoving aside Sucy and Lotte at the end. I really hope they make it up with Red Team moments in a future season.

>>2647472
>On the other hand, Diana being there only added an extra to Diana's character arc
Exactly. An extra She didn't really have to be there, but they simply wanted to make her look more active. It the end, it was pandering.
>>
>>2647390
>Learn to differentiate between it and "muh fav moment."
Then you're clearly not living up to your words, sis.
>>
>>2647472
>>2647473
LWA was "written on the fly" and changed around so much that this isn't really an argument. Akko wasn't even supposed to call their group the Nine New Witches, the final episode scenario/script was completely barebones and got completed in the storyboard stage. You think the Nine New Witches call-out and the sparkles going all around the world have thematic relevance but Diana using the Shiny Arc doesn't? They're the exact same. In the end, they went with something they felt made more sense for the story.
>>
>the climax of the show isn't the climax of the show, it's this other scene that was also added at the last minute in the storyboard because we had to flesh out the ending on the fly since our main writer is literally dying

I shouldn't have translated anything about those interviews if you guys were going to misunderstand them so grossly and use them to make really stupid "points".
>>
>>2647398
I wish there was more bunny form Akko overall. She was adorable like that.
>>
>>2647498
What was written out of the fly in the majority was the ending. But the main theme and the character arcs remained the same.
>You think the Nine New Witches call-out and the sparkles going all around the world have thematic relevance but Diana using the Shiny Arc doesn't?
And who said they can't have thematic relevance? The whole point of this discussion is that whoever said that the Final Shiny Arc was the climax of the series a a whole is wrong and that the Diakko relationship isn't the crux of the show.
>>
>>2647501
What else can you expect from people with tight shipping googles? That said, I really appreciate your contribution on this fanbase.
>>
>>2647498
Again, Diana helping Akko shooting the arc or not wouldn't have made a difference as long as Akko was the one doing it. The climax of the show is indeed releasing the GT and getting the sparkles, but the climax on their relationship is still ep 23.
>>
>>2647501
Tell that to the Diakkofriend who thinks this is the Akko and Diana show.

Thanks for the translations tho. Are you Bento by any chance?
>>
Thread's off to a good start I see.
>>
>>2647519
>Rare actual discussion
I have to agree.
>>
>>2647501
It really depends of what you consider "stupid points". All I'm seeing is a Diakko shipper overblowing things right and left and that's pretty tasteless of them.
>>
File: 1530285318305.png (370 KB, 1120x518)
370 KB
370 KB PNG
>>2647521
I feel like we've retread this discussion quite a few times, it's a bit tiring to sit through the same argument. even if you agree with the points being made.
>>
>>2647524
"This scene is irrelevant because it wasn't in the first draft of the script" is pretty damn stupid.
>>
>>2647515
>>2647517
The fuck are you two talking about? You lack reading comprehension or something? My post was aimed at anyone that uses the fact that Akko and Diana shooting the Shiny Arc wasn't planned from the start as an argument. Like, fucking really? Find your own argument.
>>
>>2647498
>You think the Nine New Witches call-out and the sparkles going all around the world have thematic relevance but Diana using the Shiny Arc doesn't?
It does and it doesn't. The reason Diana being there was to not have her do nothing, but it sort of aligns with her own character arc whose climax was already shown in a previous episode.

But like the other sis said, it wouldn't have made difference if she was there or not because it was supposed to be Akko's moment. Diana being there was also pandering, granted, the kind of pandering I like, but pandering in the end. I'm not going to kid myself.
>>
>>2647516
It would clearly have made a difference or they wouldn't have done it. Just like how Akko not calling their group the Nine New Witches would've made a difference.
>>
>>2647513
It's the climax of the series became it's the climax of the series. Like, episode 25 wasn't an epilogue, it was the climax of the show.
>>
>>2647531
It wouldn't have made a difference to Akko's arc, bt it did to Diana's and only to an extent.
>>
>>2647530
It would've made a difference and it made a difference. I don't see why you'd argue otherwise. The story is what we see happening on screen. That's what the creators wanted to say and considered fitting for the narrative.
>>
>>2647538
It would've made a difference to Akko's arc, to the story and the show's tone and themes. Like you're straight up just making me regret ever posting a single translation about anything on /a/.
>>
>>2647531
>Just like how Akko not calling their group the Nine New Witches would've made a difference.
What difference would that have made? I was expecting all the girls to somehow inherit the roles the original nine witches had, but in the end the name didn't carry any major meaning, Akko and Diana were the only ones who took over the Nine Witches' legacy.
>>
File: 1523057442337.png (400 KB, 636x900)
400 KB
400 KB PNG
>>2646846
Can't wait to have Lotte and Diana together.
>>
Imagine a movie buff saying that everything that wasn't in the first draft of the shooting script isn't relevant.

>>2647551
It set up the tone of their adventure and the thematic relevance of it regardless of the other girls not doing that much.
>>
>>2647553
You a true sis. Comfiest ship imho.
>>
>>2646974
getting nendos in Malaysia, Indonesia, and Singapore is easy because you have local seller with competitive price

I don't know how to get if you live in vietnam, cambodia, brunei, east timor though
>>
Anyone have the gigolotte compilation?
>>
>>2647558
Thank you. Look like I have to buy directly from GSC, because all of my local nendo stores charge an exorbitant ¥2500 shipping fee a piece.
>>
File: 1528004891632.jpg (29 KB, 640x480)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>
>>2647553
Lotte giving service to Diana as one of her "clients" when?
>>
>>2647617
It was discussed before.
>Akko kinda thinks they're dating
>puts a cap on her budding feelings
>seeks Chariot for some consolation
>Chariakko route unlocked
>cue Diana angst
I want it.
>>
>>2647662
No I want a greentext of Lotte servicing Diana similar to how that one anon wrote the gigolotte series.
>>
>>2647665
but with diana's low stamina, lotte might overwhelm her incredibly, causing diana to bite pillows and fiercely grab and kick the sheets and moan incredibly loud and that's just the first 15 seconds
>>
File: 1512605181650.jpg (252 KB, 900x1273)
252 KB
252 KB JPG
>>2647617
>Lotte turns up to Diana's room nervous as hell since she ordered the full relaxation service
>it ends up being an all day tea "date" on her where they end up talking about high level magical concepts (particularly Lotte's affinity with spirits which is something Diana knows little about)
>all because Diana didn't actually know what Lotte's services really were and thought it was some prank and didn't want Lotte to be embarrassed
>Lotte just keeps the truth to herself and says that she'd love to meet up again in the future
Dialotte is too sweet for me to lewd it up or do angst with it. Do they get any interactions in the game? Them having some kind of 1 on 1 interaction is something I've been wanting for a long time.
>>
File: wat naru.jpg (89 KB, 445x391)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>2647601
whoa, it's almost as expensive as the nendo itself
>>
File: Akko x Diana 154.jpg (116 KB, 600x851)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>>
>class about transmutation
>rocks to diamonds
>Akko messes up by thinking of quarks
All of my keks. That butch Diana fic does have a nice and different perspective of Akko.
>>
File: 1527205642509.jpg (25 KB, 500x278)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>2647876
Read that today too, I feel embarrassed for giggling at some of the fucking lines in this
and I really really want a drawfag to draw Diana with short hair now
>>
>>2647876
What is this?
>>
>>2647679
Reminds me of the kid who hired 3 prostitutes only to play xbox with them
>>
>>2647887
>>
>>2647876
pass the link or the number sis.
>>
AO3 --> LWA --> Sort by: Date Updated --> Language: English (if you're a gringo like me and don't want to deal with Google translate) --> save this to favorites or refresh page every so often. I basically do the same for ffnet
>>
>>2647876
It would have been amazing if Croix had taught longer and we saw Akko being top of the class for once and Diana struggling to understand modern technology.
>>
File: 69470551_p0.jpg (541 KB, 1447x2047)
541 KB
541 KB JPG
>>
File: 67235967_p0.png (370 KB, 1000x1000)
370 KB
370 KB PNG
hannah being the bashful one is my favorite config
>>
>>2648004
How can I set both of my bullies to the "embarrassingly gay" mode?
>>
>>2648047
>the ambiguously gay duo theme plays for them
>>
>>2647876
Yeah I really like how it neatly explained Akko's problem of magic being her affinity to science. Rather a genius idea actually, and well executed too. Was this detail made up or a canon thing that I missed?

My only grief with it is Diana's OOC-ness. Suddenly having short hair doesn't make her turn into a playgirl who grab Akko's chin and leaning in front of the whole class. There are plenty of ways to depict a princely Diana (well, her canon self already is) without making her seem like Akko's spell messed up her brain.
>>
>>2648053
>made up detail or canon
That's what I want to know. Guess it's time to finally watch the subbed version (don't stone me for having watched the Netflix version first, neechan, it was suitable to my schedule at the time).
>>
>>2648053
>>2648074
Fairly certain it's made up. Akko doesn't seem like the type to study much.

Though, what is canon is the fact that apparently she's really good at speaking english.
>>
>>2648075
>english
Either she studied really hard half of her life or she does have an affinity with languages (the piscine comes to mind, picking it up after being a fish for a few hours). I bet she could pick up French easily if Chariot starts to tutor her into it.
>>
>>2648079
>Affinity with lenguages
Holy shit I get it now. We never see her father because he's actually Hermes. Akko is a god damn demigoddess
>>
>>2648081
It does explain how she gets so many people to fall for her despite her dumb antics, doesn't it?

By the way, just how much is the cost of studying abroad? Because affording the English classes, the trips, getting into Luna Nova (no way there wasn't a inscription fee, and it must have been kinda big for allowing a non-magical girl) and the allowances, a mere middle class family couldn't afford it so easily (without taking into account all of her Chariot parafernalia. She's been collecting some rare items as well, I bet). While she may not be a true upper class girls, she does fall between middle and upper

>turns out she's upper but raised as if being from middle class
I would laugh my ass off.
>KI-ZO-KU
>>
>>2647911
man short hair like that seems to make a girl ten times cuter
>>
>>2648079
>or she does have an affinity with languages (the piscine comes to mind, picking it up after being a fish for a few hours).
My headcanon is that she's an omniglot, and can pick up a language relatively easily, simply from exposure.
>>
>>2648091
>turns out Cons doesn't speak so much because it's easier to write or download a language software into Stanbot than speak it herself and not so much because of the lich
Akko learning Constanze's glorious german while down in her lab when
>>
>>2648087
If Akko was actually an Upper class girl but was just raised like middle class id probably let out a single hard laugh
>>
>>2648087
>on Akko being upper class
Or maybe her parents are as relentless and determined as she is.
>Akko is a Shiny Chariot fangirl, wants her merchandise and to go to her event? Hold my beer
>Akko wants to learn english? Nothing can stop me from affording those classes for her
>Akko wants to go to a magic school on the other side of the world but it's extremely difficult for a girl from a non-magical family to get accepted? Watch this.

>>2648093
>Constanze
>speaking
U wot?
>>
>>2648087
The boarding school in my town costs almost $50,000 a year. The students are upper-middle to upper class with the occasional scholarship kid.
>>
>>2648094
>turns out Akko spends so much time on the school courts because the spacious garden reminds her of the ones at her home
>her home, which is the typical traditional ojou house, with the big wooden entrance and traditional Japanese architecture
>but there are no maids there, no sir, only family members. She's the one who goes around cleaning the floors like in the dojo scenes, it builds character and she gotta train her calves so she can be able to do acrobatics like Chariot
Just imagine the girl's faces when they visit her in the summer.

>"Are you sure this is the place? We should have waited at the station"
>"Jesus, Diana, we can navigate a map it's not biggie, this is the place"
>they see a man coming out of the state's traditional gates
>"Excuse me, sir, we are looking for the Kagari family house but this seems like the wrong direction."
>"But this is the Kagari State. OH! Are you Atsuko's friends? Weren't you supposed to wait at the station?"
>"Well, yes, but we got early so-"
>"No big deal, come in, let me call her"
>the uncle takes a big gulp of air
>"ATSUKOOOO! YOUR FRIENDS ARE HERE!! COME TO THE ENTRANCE!
>ten second after, a loud scream comes from the back of the house
>"NANIII?!"

>>2648097
Sis. We are joking around. It's not to be taken seriously unless for a fanfic. Which is totally fair game.
>>
>>2648099
Yeah, no way Akko's on a scholarship. Luna Nova can't afford scholarships. Kikozu-but-not-really-kizoku Akko incoming.
>>
>>2648099
>50,000 a year
jesus fuck, that is the cost of my entire university attendance
>>
>>2648099
I went to a prep that was about $48k/yr, I grew up in an upper class family, so that sounds about right.
>>
OVERTHINKING IN PROGRESS!

I don't think LN costs anything to go to. There's no tuition or anything.

Case in point: Sucy and Lotte.
Sucy was raised in an orphanage, if I recall. Orphanages aren't known for shelling out big $ to have their children go to expensive schools.
Lotte's family seems to do well enough, even with the decline in magic making what was a tool shop into a grocery store of some kind. Still, they don't look like they can afford expensive schools.
>>
File: 1500261606211.png (131 KB, 570x611)
131 KB
131 KB PNG
I started reading the manga and this is one of most hilarious moments in it.
>>
>>2648110
LN costs something. They have stated multiple times that the decay in students is causing monetary trouble, meaning the students are responsible for the budget.
>>
>>2648110
It cost something, neechan. In Sucy and Lotte's case, maybe because they are from magical families education is somewhat sponsored by the ministry, making the fees smaller for them. Pretty sure Sucy does know which magical materials can fetch a pretty penny, not mentioning the potions she surely can craft and sell.

For a non magical girls, though, you can raise such fee. And like >>2648112 says, they are in need of money.
>>
>>2648100
>People on friendly terms with Akko calling her Atsuko
>Her close family calling her Atsuko
This feels wrong.
>>
>>2648102
>>2648106
The funny thing is, it's not the best private school in the area. The boarding school does have some good athletics, though, including horses.
>>
>>2648124
Eh, I was debating between Akko and Atsuko, and decided for the normal version because while being family, said uncle is a distant relative. It is a big state, pretty sure it houses a family of 6+ members. And it reinforces the upper-raised-as-middle-class (unless you want to go the other way, which is main and branch families. Imagine that. Akko for the main, everyone else gets the formal Atsuko and Akko herself went with cute and amiable when it came to introducing herself to the others in LN so Akko it was).

Man, I sure wanna write a fic now.
>>
File: this isn't astronomy.jpg (116 KB, 1200x1200)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>In that moment, Akko began to contemplate whether this really had anything to do with astronomy
>>
>>2648111
>that anon still hasn't typeset chapter 14 nor the Finneran chapter
>chapter 15 still hasn't been translated
I'm getting antsy

>>2648130
blessed orenji
>>
>>2648130
>that out
B l e s s
>>
>>2648134
I meant pit, dammit.
>>
>>2648130
something about bunny akko that just makes me lose it
>>
>>2648087
>just how much is the cost of studying abroad?
Vietfag who attended uni in Europe here. My family is lower middle class. I studied English by myself by reading scanlated manga; managed to go from not being to understand a full sentence without using a dictionary to scoring IELTS Reading of 8.5 (max is 9 - native level) in just 6 months. Tuition and food and rent and expenses in 1 year abroad cost my family €10k.

A middle class family in Japan should have it much easier than us commie, so Akko doesn't have to be rich to go abroad.
>>
>>2648130
i wish she'd just draw a fucking normal yuri doujin instead of the futa crap already, something more like this
>>
>>2648130
WEW
>>
>>2648130
>implying Chariot won't make Akko see stars by the end of the lesson
You need to think forward, sis.

>>2648139
Can you please point me to that crap or to where can I start searching about it?
>>
>>2648139
That Akko seriously just makes me want to see Diana or Chariot drill her hard. So I'll take all the crap she throw out.
>>
>>2648137
You're channeling your inner Diana.
>>
>>2648147
>your inner Diana
Or your inner Chariot. Or your inner Amanda. Really, just your inner lesbian witch of the week will do.
>>
File deleted.
>>2648142
She had a Barbs/Lotte/Hannah futa doujin she sold in Japan at a vendor or something, and she's in the process of drawing a Cons/Sucy one right now

This still hasn't been scanned, but you can buy it from her twitter link https://twitter.com/OrenjiPiiru
>>
>>2648147
>You're channeling your inner [any witch that is within 1000 feet of Akko]
>>
>>2648152
Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>2648159
?
>>
>>2648161
>>2648152
Futa goes on /d/.
>>
>>2648161
the other anon asked me to point out a direction to the thing i was talking about, relax sis
>>
>>2648149
>Lotte
>Lesbian
>>
>>2648165
While I was asking for directions, the pic wasn't necessary at all. I should have used spoilers on my post. I appreciate the help, but you should remove the pic.
>>
>>2648168
alright, sure if you want, not a big deal honestly
>>
>>2648139
>she
>>
File: 1522703938074.jpg (42 KB, 694x543)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>2648166
Don't you know where you are?
>>
>>2648177
i dont know her/his actual gender, so i just assume a she

most people who draw LWA are shes anyways
>>
>>2648111
This whole chapter would've been a great episode in the anime. Hoping we see it in S2.
>>
>>2648130
feels like the akko fanart has been getting really lewd lately
>>
>>2648183
I got no problem with that sis
>>
>>2648178
I wish this artist didn't delete all their Barb/Lotte stuff.
>>
File: DggUAjbU0AAI2kH.jpg (89 KB, 769x1200)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>2648183
her birthday being very recent means everybody drew her
including lewd artists
>>
>>2648183
She's a tiny Asian living among whites in a medium mostly watched by Yellow Fever afflicted. That's just begging for rape doujins.
>>
>>2648171
Board rule is a big deal. While occasionally talking about futa in spoilers is fine if nobody reported it, blatantly posting pics is not. You get b& if anybody does report.
>>
>>2648179
>Orenji
>A she
sis...
>>
>>2648139
I wish they'd draw Diakko, but apparently they're not much for it. Oh well, it's so prominent otherwise that I can hardly complain.

Would be neat if they did a Chariakko Doujin after the Consucy one, I guess.
>>
File: DgvvE2VUcAAXx5T.jpg (87 KB, 1000x1000)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>2648191
it was always pretty PG though, at worst PG-13
now we're getting a lot of R-rated
not complaining, just a noticing
>>
>>2648202
One artist starting to get into something does not constitute a phenomenon.
>>
>>2648188
This looks more like Diana's birthday desu.
>>
>>2648202
>a bunny
>on a leash
Leashes are for doggies, not for buns, only collars are accepted.

Holy shit I don't even have a pet right now but girl am I getting triggered.
>>
>>2648206
They are also for disobedient, naughty girlfriends.
>>
>>2648206
i dont think that leash was meant for a dog or a bunny sis
>>
>>2648205
It looks more like the reason for a new version of the British-French war.
>>
File: 1491192588194.png (363 KB, 552x486)
363 KB
363 KB PNG
>>2648209
>implying they can't share
>>
>>2648207
>>2648208
I know, but if they're going with the bondage bun motif the collar was enough.

Shit I'm still triggered over nothing.
>>
>>2648210
>implying the war won't be a series of contest to see which one achieves a capitulation from prime japanese absolute territory first.
>>
>>2648211
shes a bunny because she was a bunny in the show
shes naked and on a leash because she was a witch bathroom stall in the show

it seems like a very in-character picture
>>
>>2648214
>she was a bunny get it
I got it already
>a witch bathroom stall
Now I lost it.

Don't elaborate further, it wasn't mean to be taken seriously.
>>
File: 1520463277147.png (1.86 MB, 800x6177)
1.86 MB
1.86 MB PNG
This thread has been really active today, hasn't it? Nice to see.
>>
File: 1491195059583.png (715 KB, 791x672)
715 KB
715 KB PNG
>>2648214
>shes naked and on a leash because she was a witch bathroom stall in the show
take that back
>>
>>2648216
God I love this... comic? Sequence?
>>
>>2648216
>the Cavendish are all for revenge
The twins confirmed for having their way with Akko before Diana
>>
>>2648217
Tossed around more times than a salad at a fancy restaurant.
>>
>>2648217
Akko's been around and only surpassed by Lotte in terms of number of witches she bedded.
>>
File: 1491196133313.jpg (98 KB, 738x622)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>2648222
>>2648221
Akko isn't that kind of an easy lay, take it back. Now.
>>
>>2648224
Don't like the fact that whenever you bury your face in Akko's cooch, you're technically kissing 60% of the Luna Nova student body, Diana?
>>
File: 1529548589531.jpg (151 KB, 1175x823)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
>>2648225
>60%
>not 90
>>
>>2648226
90% is definitely Lotte with her little "service".
>>
>>2648225
Don't forget the teacher, faculty members represent!
>>
>>2648228
God I want a Gigolotte adventure were her client wants her to be at the bottom and uses a strapon
>>
>>2648206
>>
>>2648218
"Sequential art" is a very useful term.
>>
>>2648224
>Akko! You did both of my cousins!
>Don't blame me! You all look alike and it was very dark!
>>
>>2648130
fewer things hotter than teacher-student ships
>>
works/15054566
Diakko Smut, if anyone's into that.
>>
>>2648258
is that site banned?
Because I got banned when trying to link a fic
>>
>>2648267
Yeah. Apparently some asshats spammed a bunch of links a while ago, so the mods made it so that any link gives a 2 day ban. Thus why people just started posting the numbers.
>>
>>2648267
Yep. Dunno why, one day I was happily sharing fics I liked and the other I got a 2 day ban for "forbidden text".
>>
>>2648258
Old news.

Also people here should have bookmark the LWA page on AO3 and FFN. No sense in linking; just discuss it if you have anything to say.
>>
>>2648272
Guess nobody has anything to say then.
>>
>>2648267
>>2648269
>>2648270
>"forbidden text"
That sounds...ridiculous.
>>
>>2648281
It's decent. The prose and coherency are good. Just that it's not particularly hot (some fics are hilariously worse written yet are hotter, but I can't pinpoint exactly why; I think snappier pacing and boldness play a part). And despite them not being OOC, there's nothing that screams "oh, it's Diana and Akko" either; almost generic.

I didn't leave a comment since I don't want to discourage the author. I might have put her to a higher standard since she's really one of the better writers in the fandom, and the best that is still active.
>>
>>2648242
Very, very few.
>>
>>2648294
Huh. Kay then.

>some fics are hilariously worse written yet are hotter, but I can't pinpoint exactly why
Oh, maybe it's because they embrace the filth with their language, while that one almost seems to shy away from it?
>>
>>2648301
Nah, those are their own category.

There are plenty clumsy fics with only 2 paragraphs of sex that still managed to be arousing without the help of vulgar language. They managed better tension even with a much shorter build-up.
>>
>>2648294
I thought it was an alright 'first time' fic desu. The setup for the sex was pretty straight forward and the awkwardness and uncertainty of the sex scene was handled pretty well. What would have been nice, as I've mentioned before, is if there were more than just the one climax. Like now that the uncertainty is gone they go on to more experimentation and exploration and possibly leading into some kink. Though I think I stand by my statement that anything more would just be gratuitous smut (the fic coming to a logical narrative conclusion with 'and then they had a lot more sex presumably). Although again I would be perfectly happy if the fic continued or got a follow-up chapter
>>
>>2648365
Ditto.
>>
>>2648126
In my experience, uncles are often closer to you than your actual parents. The good ones are, anyway.
>>
File: Akko x Diana 261.png (317 KB, 456x810)
317 KB
317 KB PNG
>>
>>2648368
What a strangly defensive response, considering I said it was a decent fic in the first sentence. You didn't address any of my points and just go on about how generally acceptable the fic was, something that nobody argued.
>>
>>2648365
It's rare for doujins of anime to have "she's always had a dick."

>>2648358
I'm a futafag, but futa is not okay on /u/. So it's crap by default.
>>
File: 1530420532843.jpg (29 KB, 498x600)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
You think any of the witches are interested in football? Some of them come from countries that are very passionate about the sport. Imagine Chariot and Croix having a fight over the 2006 World Cup and all the drama over the headbutt back when they were still in school and best friends.
>>
>>2648379
>casually strokes legs
>>
>>2648377
>in my experience
I would say there are different kinds of closeness. In my case, I was raised by my mom and her family, and while I have like three aunts out of eight I'm pretty chummy with, nobody is closer to me than my mom.

>the good ones anyway
Yeah. But that uncle calling Atsuko was a generic one, sis, nothing to expand about in a greentext.

>>2648365
>magical/advanced science strap-on
A sis of culture, I see.

>>2648485
Bitch you bet Zidane and Matterazi were the reason Charoix began to have a fallout in the first place, the DFM ordeal was just the last straw and Akko follows the Nadeshikos religiously.

>Blue team
Football? I'm and aristocrat and a witch, what is this?

>Green team
Amanda would only care about it if it had brooms (quidditch). Constanze used Stanbots to stream entire tournaments and Jazminka provides the snacks to whomever wants to see along with them. She's extra perky about it when the motherland plays but one wouldn't notice it normally.
>>
>>2648485
Well, Croix pretty much abused of the "No era penal fuel spirit" to almost nuke a country so yes, at least she is aware of the autistic power that comes from it.
>>
File: DOop7WkXkAAGgr-.jpg (45 KB, 500x540)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>2648572
>>2648576
A lot's changed the past ten years, but not their love of football. This time it might be Chariot who comes out on top, with Italy not even qualifying and France advancing to the quarterfinals with favorites Germany and Spain already vanquished.
>>
>>2648599
>three stones
>not 10+

>capcha: prison
All of my keks
>>
LWA but Luna Nova is in Canada
>>
>>2648716
Yes, yes. More lewd Akko.
>>
Did the game ever get released?
>>
>>2648750
It's been out since last month.
>>
>>2648716
>South Park Canadian Mountie Akko
List of things I've seen: everything.
>>
>>2648750
It's been out for quite a while now.
>>
>>2648442
They're not the author, if that's what you're implying. I think they're the same anon who posted like, a half-dozen sequential comments on the fic instead of just editting their initial one, and also talked about an idea involving snake bondage in the previous thread.
>>
>>2648716
Would Avery be a main character?

Also, sauce?
>>
>>2648822
I'd edit my comments if I knew how. Looking all over for an edit button. Figured it must be a members thing or something
>>
>>2648853
Ah. Yeah, that'd probably be it.
>>
I find it hilarious how there's a smut fic collection for Suakko but barely any of it is actually hot when it's supposed to be the lewdest pair
>>
>>2648956
Yeah I'm actually disappointed with it. I was expecting more kinky shit.
>>
>>2648956
>Lewdest
>Any pair involving Sucy.
Whenever sucy is involved is a complete dealbreaker for me. she's the least lewd of all the witches.
>>
>>2648962
This
She’s bait for people to think is lewd because of the vore stuff and the goth appeal, but if you think about her in most lewd contexts it never works.
>>
>>2648965
I actually liked the sukko fic where Akko discovers she's a masochist through Sucy's experiments. It's the only Sukko I can really tolerate even though the final chapter (which still hasn't happened) seems to imply more mutual, even if really kinky, sex. At least the masturbation scene in the third chapter was nice. The fic is 'Experimentation' on ao3 by the way
>>
i'm curious, does it necessarily have to be lewd to be meaningful? a lot of my interests aren't even lewd-based
hell, amanda and hannah nonlewd events just sound really cute
>>
>>2648972
no of course not, but sexual tension is usually a go-to for fic writing
>>
>>2648971
To elaborate, I think Sucy comes off as too unfeeling and aloof so lewding her or having her show romantic interest just doesn't do it for me. But she does touch on a sort of doctor/medical kink with her analytical nature. Playing on that theme I've had an idea bouncing around my head:
>Diana asks Akko what she can give Sucy for her birthday
>"Your body"
>"Excuse me?!"
>"No! I mean.. Sucy's mentioned wondering how your body would hold up to her experiments... something about 'Cavendish genes'. So I figured offering yourself to her experiments for a day would make her happy, maybe even more than some rare potion ingredient. And I mean... her experiments aren't all that bad sometimes..."
>>
>>2648972
See, Sexuality isn't necessary but always welcome. Even if it's not lewd, it should always be implied that the characters have some kind of sexual interest in each other, as it always makes stories more interesting. Not because "sex lmao" but because it makes the characters more believable.
It can be handled in many ways, from characters being sexually inept (Like how I picture Akko) or reserved (Like how I picture diana) to being straightforward (Like how I picture amanda).
Sex doesn't instantly mean that something's better, of course, but it always feels more fulfilling.
>>
File: FUCKING LEAF DAY.png (902 KB, 1090x1060)
902 KB
902 KB PNG
>>2648823
Avery would be THE main character
>>
>>2648972
Not at all. There's plenty that can be accomplished with romantic tension with no mention of sexual attraction. It's just that portraying the sexual side of things, even through fantasizing, isn't all that common and it's something we find very believable and relatable. like can you blame people of that age having those thoughts and feelings weather they act on them or not?
>>
>>2648978
Always delivering
>>
>>2648972
It's not like fluff and lewd are completely divorced from each other. I love sex scenes that really show how much characters care for each other.
>>
>>2648978
kek thanks for the chuckle
>>
>>2648972
Speaking of Hannamanda, I'm hoping that one fic gets updated soon.
>>
>>2648978
>no poutine on her lap with gravy spilling onto her delicious thighs
come on sis, you had one job!
>>
>>2648978
That's a very smoll leaf horn cow.
>>
>>2648992
Considering how much an adorable little womanlet Avery is, yes it is.
>>
File: 1527522141757.jpg (117 KB, 890x890)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>>2648718
>More lewd Akko.
My pleasure.
>>
>>2648998
May as well not even be wearing a skirt at that point.
>>
>>2648130
you can just tell chariot is barely holding back the desire to ravage Akko
>>
>>2649004
>holding back
sis...
>>
>>2648988
>onto her delicious cleavage
Fixed.
>>
>>2648988
>>2649008
I honestly want both.
>>
>>2648956
Unless it's one sided pining from Sucys part (which could then lead to Sucy raping Akko while she imagines it's actually Diana) then Suakko ain't shit.
>>
>>2649041
Now this is something I can get behind. Bonus for Sucy mind breaking Akko.
>>
>>2649044
I'm down for that too, but I kinda want it to be a really dark story. Like something Sucy would regret but needs to take it out of her system or something like that.
>>
File: lazyreline.jpg (392 KB, 1190x814)
392 KB
392 KB JPG
>>2649055
that's what i saw myself at the end of episode 8 when akko tried to kiss her and then later glomped her, which was the inspiration to draw this
dunno about you guys, but sucy being weird or kinky or whatever is just something i come to expect and as a consequence that just comes out to be the boring option for me because of such
and i get bored pretty quickly with typicalities
>>
>>2649046
It's not that we find them lewd, but there's potential to lewd in their relationships.
Except with sucy.
>>
>>2649104
>Not wanting the kid to get some action with Verde
Why would you close your mind like that.
>>
>>2649114
>Constanze is too cute and precious to lewd
you'd have a ride talking with orenji
>>
>>2649047
>Sucy rapes Akko, forced BDSM and stuff
>she gives Akko a memory loss potion
>next morning
"Where did you get those bruises, Akko?"
"Huh, can't remember. Must've tripped over something"
>incapable of bearing the guilt, Sucy takes the memory loss potion too
>>
>>2649104
>>2649116
>>2649119
Fuck you guys, I am hyped for that SuCons doujin.
>>
>>2649154
It's only fun if the potion isn't perfect. It just leaves little traces. Every time it happens things get a bit worse. Before long Akko can't bear to be in a room alone with Sucy and Sucy feels stomach-stabbing guilt if she stares at Akko too long, really fighting with herself over the inevitable lust.
>>
>>2649180
Delete this.
>>
>>2649183
You got it backwards.
>>
What happened? Another purity fag or ACK or something? There's a bunch of deleted posts and I'm filthy phoneposter.
>>
>>2649244
Some of them were "ree don't lewd Constanze two bombs wern't enough", some of them were talking about how SuAkko could work and the rest were just weird Suakko vore shitposts.

They must have been from the same person if they all got deleted.

For the most part ACK leaves LWA threads on /u/ alone. I think Andrew scared them off the franchise, so in that sense you could say that Andrew served some kind of purpose.
>>
The mangaka is putting the final nail on Suakko's coffin by making it canon that Lotte is the only person Sucy listens to and respects as an individual.
>>
File: Lotte x Sucy 3.png (1.4 MB, 1793x1743)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB PNG
>>2649262
So SuLotte isn't pair the spares, but the only canon pair for Sucy.
>>
>>2649262
That's just his Twitter headcanons. Doesn't count unless it's in the manga or the anime.
>>2649270
So go back to being irrelevant and ded.
>>
>>2649273
>That's just his Twitter headcanons. Doesn't count unless it's in the manga or the anime.
I mean, it's kind of an omnipresent "Headcanon" that's clearly visible in practically all fanworks. That even someone contracted to work on the franchise's official material thinks so kind of just lends further credit to the idea.

>>2649274
>isn't lotte confirmed straight?
She's canon bi.
>>
>>2649273
>Suakkofag calling Sulotte irrelevant
The irony...
>>
>>2649146
Same here
>>
>>2649279
>>2649279
>isn't lotte confirmed straight?
the fuck, mods what did i do this time? atleast keep my sucyakko vore shitpost up, it's the funniest one I've made.
>>
>>2649279
>canon bi
As much as I love the idea of Lotte wanting a taste Barb's taint, you need to post sources sis.
>>
>>2649273
>So go back to being irrelevant and ded.
don't be so serious, sulotte is cute and comfy. sucy is meant to be shared.
>>
>>2649279
Bi curious, at best.
>>
>>2649285
I want Sucy to explore her fetishes with the student body moreso than her getting shared around. Maybe bbecaise I don't like the idea of a dere Sucy. Also, I find it funny how the girls getting around with other LN girls is a common theme sometimes. Is this some weird self-insert thing where we want to fuck the other girls too?
>>
>>2649280
You wouldn't even need one hand to count the people that care about it. Hell this thread cares more about Lotte/Barbara. That's how irrelevant Sucy/Lotte is.
>>
>>2649289
>Is this some weird self-insert thing where we want to fuck the other girls too?
nah, atleast for me. Im not so serious about shipping and I appreciate all the ships.
>>
>>2649284
Apparently at the start of the game, you see that she's dreaming about how cute she thinks both the Werewolf in Night Fall, and the author herself are, which seems to be where people draw that opinion from.
>>
>>2649303
I guess, but just because you find someone cute doesn't mean you can be sexually attracted to them.
>>
>>2649308
Dreaming about them though, tends to be rather indicative.
>>
>>2648822
I implied no such thing. I've talked to the author on /u/ before so I know she's not an obtuse autist.
>>
>>2648962
As a not-Sukkofag, there was a really well-written spic fic where Sucy fucked a lonely wife Akko because workaholic Diana had been neglecting her. I think it's called 'Last Christmas'. And there's that translated Sukko doujin, plus all the most well drawn NSFW yuri from Japan are Sukko. So I wouldn't say Sucy is not lewdable.

I wish Diakko has as many well drawn lewds as Sukko. Diakko has way more fanarts but most are innocent romantic stuff than fucking.
>>
>>2648972
Short answer: No.

Long answer: For pairings that I'm neutral about, I much prefer non-sexual and purely romantic. For my OTP, I prefer at least sexual tension (even if no sex), because I no longer need the author to convince me how romantic this pair can be and just want to see something bolder. If you write sex without adequate lead-up, it's trash. Do no, the sex itself isn't what make a ship fic meaningful. It's the intense physical attraction in a well-written romance that make it hot.
>>
>>2648974
Sucy is a hardcore tsundere who was hinted to have a crush on Akko in ep 8. There's literally no need to imagine.
>>
>>2649324
That one is GOAT levels for me because of the ending. Shame we might not get a sequel but fuck I full on got mad at it and it was great.
>>
>>2648998
>Cavendish bait
>it's super effective!
>>
>>2649262
Listening to a reliable friend =/= having the hots for them.

I'm pretty sure Hannah respects and listens to Diana and not Amanda. It's the same thing there. Hell, not even Diana listens to Akko most of the time. It's just the sensible thing to do.
>>
>>2649338
I mean who in their right mind would listen to Akko for advice or anything.
>>
Shioriiiiiiii
>>
>>2649456
I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS
>>
>>2649456
She keeps blessing us.
>>
>>2649332
>headcanon
>missed the point of episode 8
Sucy has a crush on Akko as much as she likes cute animals, likes Boy Love, wants a boyfriend or wants to read Night Fall.
>>
i really don't care what canon is in the first place
the only canon i even remotely care about is the one by pachelbel
>>
>>2649515
> she likes cute animals, likes Boy Love, wants a boyfriend
Not to disagre with the yuri part, but the game reveals that those were fleeting thoughts Sucy had because Akko was reading some dumb magazine before they went to sleep. Sucy's love for Akko is much deeper than that.
>>
>>2649515
>likes cute animals, likes Boy Love, wants a boyfriend or wants to read Night Fall.
Do note how she sentenced those memories to die. Meanwhile, she considered the 'meeting Akko' memory as the best.
>>
>>2649551
>>2649520
One thing is Sucy's appreciation for Akko as a friend and another the legitimate lesbian Sucy that she straight up sent to die with the other stray thoughts.
>>
God I want Akko to eat me out
>>
>>2649601
How many cavendish genes do you have in your blood?
>>
>>2649601
Diana, we know that's you. You know as well as the rest of us that she won't say no to you.
>>
>>2649601
God i want to eat Akko out
>>
File: DhHnTaoVAAY2KM-.jpg:orig.jpg (425 KB, 1437x2048)
425 KB
425 KB JPG
Where's the pre-orders dammit?
Also Shiori said on her twitter that LWA is the easiest thing to draw after a long while of doing work related stuff.
>>
>>2649707
She's basical Sushio but for Diana at this point.
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (46 KB, 648x941)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
Don't worry about the arm, already told the artist to change it. I love big boobs but I feel that they might look too awkward here, should the be smaller?

>>2649708
She (sadly) doesn't draw nearly enough to be considered that. She even missed Diana and Akko's birthday.
>>
I'm gonna write a HannahAkko fic with Akko as a submissive type. I like the gap moe that comes along with a sensitive, submissive akko.
>>
I want Diana to fuck me from behind.
>>
>>2649722
Do it! Crack pairs like that are always a delight.
>>
>>2649707
Now.
https://goodsmileshop.com/en/CATEGORY-ROOT/Nendoroid/Nendoroid-Diana-Cavendish/p/G_NEN_WD_00957

Akko for anyone who missed her before.
https://goodsmileshop.com/en/CATEGORY-ROOT/Nendoroid/Nendoroid-Atsuko-Kagari-Second-Release-/p/G_NEN_WD_00747_02
>>
File: 9055398854686.jpg (141 KB, 530x670)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
You have one month. No crying about 90-100 dollars resellers later.
>>
>>2649728
March 2019?! Damn I pre-ordered Akko's Nendo this time last year and she showed up 1st of December
>>
>>2649733
What are you talking about? They're both listed as coming out in December.
>>
>>2649728
damn, 65 dollars including the shipping
but i've been waiting forever
>>
>>2649735
Ah I went on Tokyo Otaku Mode before looking at Goodsmile
>>
>>2649738
Wait a day so it pops up everywhere else and make your choice then. It will literally be up for pre-order until August 2.
>>
>>2649648
This girl’s legs are simply criminal.
Goodness.
>>
>>2649740
too late, impulse preorder
>>
I like how the GSC site straight up says "be sure to pose her with Akko!"
>>
>>2649747
Id rather pose her with barbs and hannah figs
>>
>>2649728
I just bought Sucy off of Amazon and that was the last of my personal use money for 2 weeks. Hopefully I can find it cheaper and that can ship to PR before then.
>>
>>2649006
what, you can just tell Chariot is on the verge of doing unspeakable things to akko ending in a long night of cuddling and handholding
>>
It's up on AmiAmi.
>>
SISTERS

WEVE BEEN BLESSED
>>
>>2649761
Not until we see Amanda beneath those chubby thighs
>>
>>2649712
>should the be smaller?

Yes.
>>
File: DhJuoxOXUAU_Avr.jpg-orig.jpg (220 KB, 1200x1198)
220 KB
220 KB JPG
I don't know if it was always planned or of it was that person's doing, I don't care and I'm just glad it happened. I was already losing hope.
>>
>>2649712
>should the be smaller?
If anything they should be BIGGER
>>
>they are just jumping on a bandwagon
Kek. The Butch Diana fic updated, girls.
>>
>>2649894
Between that and "Game of Love", I don't know how much more useless lesbianism I can take before I finally just smash my head through a wall.
>>
>>2649895
>>2649894
Don't forget 'The Hidden Truth' where Diana pretends to be stung by a Cupid Bee to tease Akko and turn her into a useless, flustered mess
>>
So HanBara double teaming Amanda is coming on the Butch fic, right? I always thought a HanBaraLotte fic would be first but I ain't complaining. The Oscar Wilde line had me suppressing my laugh while on the bus.

>>2649895
It started promising but getting a lapdance so soon killed the characterization for me.

>>2649896
Oh yeah, just hadn't gotten to it yet. Diana being sneaky like that doesn't add up to me, though. Kinda expecting the thing will blow up in her face some way or another.
>>
>>2649913
>Kinda expecting the thing will blow up in her face some way or another.
I mean, there's literally no way for her to perfectly coincide a return to "Normal" behavior with the Bee being killed. Presuming of course that it's even still alive and Sucy hasn't just been fucking with her the entire time.
>>
>>2649913
Yeah I mentioned things seemed to escalate a bit too quickly with that whole bar scene but chalked it up to the influence of alcohol. Was hoping the resulting awkwardness would slow things down a bit but that last chapter seemed to resolve things pretty soundly. Eh I still dig the fic either way
>>
>>2649916
>sucy
That's what I'm thinking about. That, or the possible outcome of someone killing the bee while Diana is somewhere else unaware and keeps acting like the besotted fool she is until someone else points out the bee being dead for a good hour or so. Cue awkwardness.
>>
>>2649913
>>2649917
Honestly, my hope is that that escalation continues to an extent, to create a fairly quick pace of development. Because if the next couple chapters wind up just having them dance around each other, after what's already happened, I'm going to blow a gasket. Maybe I'm just impatient, but going three steps forward, five steps back would just kill my enjoyment of that one.
>>
>>2649921
Eh I don't know about 5 steps back. Like 3 steps forward and maybe a chapter of maybe 2 steps back just to assess what they want in their relationship then full steam ahead from there wouldn't be too bad
>>
>>2649921
>>2649924
by the way I dig the fast pace of this fic otherwise. There's plenty of slow-burn stuff at the moment anyway
>>
>>2649924
Yeah, that'd be fine. 5 Steps back is just my worst case scenario fears.
>>
>the Butch fic, the Bee fic, and Lap Dance fic
I'm so torn. On one hand, these are the most amusing rom-com lately. On the other hand, all of them suffer from inadequate execution.

The Butch fic has some skillful prose and I adore the Akko-the-straight-A-science idea, but Diana's OOC boldness was meh. It also failed to capture the essence of Diana's handsomeness , basically just turned it into a generic man-with-vagina a.k.a. Amanda 2.0.

The Lap Dance fic started off strong with the perfect first meeting and everyone are more in-character than average, but the lap dance scene came way too soon, ruining my enthusiasm for future development. The author also suffers from Teen Writer Fashion Syndrome: indiscriminately describing the characters' outfit at every occasion, and has a poor fashion sense.

The Bee fic has a brilliant excuse for a flirty Diana without being OOC, but it's yet to offer any interesting development. The slapstick "Diana says something embarrassing - Akko suffers" gets stale quick.
>>
There's nothing underneath there, Akko.
>>
>>2649964
I actually want a fanfic where, in the LWA universe post-missile-crisis Diana and Akko are famous enough to get merchandise. Akko sees a Diana plushie one day on town and buys it without giving it much thought, but then Diana sees it and starts going batshit crazy over what could it mean that Akko has a plushie of her.
In the end she buys an Akko plushie and tries to get the same reaction from Akko, but Akko's just like "hah, we thought of the same thing, isn't that funny?"
Diana snaps and tells akko that she doesn't want an Akko plushie, she wants Akko herself.
Relationship ensues.
>>
>>2649968
Good, but change it so Diana doesn't say anything and instead just grabs her plushie and lightly "kisses" Akko's plushie while she's right there and then they both blush like crazy and end scene.
>>
File: DhMM_lwUwAA2.jpg (458 KB, 2048x2048)
458 KB
458 KB JPG
>>
File: 1530643792494.jpg (1.1 MB, 1837x2667)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB JPG
>>
>>2650090
This is so fucking cutesy and adorable that I might just die.
>>
>>2650202
>>
>>2650202
Nice, very nice. Excellent even.
>>
We're hitting bump way too fast in these threads. Should we be concerned?
>>2650202
What we should've seen after her fight with the monster at the end. Wish her nipples were more visible tho.
>>
You now imagine holding hands with Hannah on a cold winter evening.
>>
>>2649783
A mix of both but replace that person with fandom autism
>>
>>2650276
>Hey Hanna.
>Yes?
>You ever play with Barbs butt like bongos?
>....
>....
>S-sometimes...
>...
>...
>Nice.
>>
File: Da6Ubi3UMAE6nBt.jpg (414 KB, 2480x1748)
414 KB
414 KB JPG
Harem lead Lotte when? It's a crazy enough idea to work imo.
>>
>>2650317
Hannah isnt that kind of a degenerate, shes purer than that. Easily the most sexually girl in the show.
>>
>>2650381
sexually innocent*
>>
>>2650381
>>2650382
>sexually innocent
Probably shlicked to Amanda's photo a hundred times by now
>>
File: 1499200703953.jpg (430 KB, 2048x2732)
430 KB
430 KB JPG
>>2650393
Hannah doesn't think that way about her friends. please don't be so suggestive.
>>
>>2650276
I imagine I'm Barbara and we're just holding hands as friends but then I suddenly realize her hand is all warm and I run away in embarrasment.
>>
>>2649968
Honestly this makes Diana sound a bit too gay.
>>
>>2650398
It's fine Hannah. Denial is the first step to acceptance.
>>
>>2650381
Yeah, all those rimjobs she gave Barbara were strictly platonic.
>>
File: DCDSZqNUwAYKOjj.jpg (277 KB, 849x1342)
277 KB
277 KB JPG
>>2650398
>The bullies don't wear pants while alone together in the morning
>Maybe not even panties
>They might just sleep in the nude and go about their morning routines totally naked together until they have to get dressed
>Diana has to scold them into wearing underwear since she sleeps in undies and a night gown
>Hannah and Barbara try to talk her into sleeping and walking around nude instead
I love my gay bullies.
>>
>>2650493
I always presumed that all three of them slept in those nice, plush lookin' robes, and nothin' else underneath 'em.
>>
>>2650412
That's exactly what I want.
>>
>>2650429
Saying "no homo" after the deed absolves you from all that, of course.
>>
https://mobile.twitter.com/han_meg_han/status/1014369611792334849
Megumi is being gay again on Twitter
>>
>Hamanda fic hasn't updated in weeks
Sisters, I'm scared. I really like this one too.
>>
What happens to the years long sexual tension between Hannah and Barb now that they both have love interests other than each other?
>>
>>2651023
barb forgets about her because she has lotte now
amanda comes to hannah's rescue momentarily
but then hannah is ntr'd by amanda-loving oc
hannah gets depressed and ends up in a ward after trying to off herself
>>
>>2651025
hannah then gets nursed back to health by a now married Akko (Diana is busy)
Hannah grows very fond of Akko, Akko likewise enjoys Hannah's company
Hannah gets a bit more aggressive, Akko's been lonely lately...

One thing leads to another...
>>
>>2651023
Excuse to write unnecessary drama of course
>>
>>2651033
>>2651025
too much ntr here sisters, clean it up
>>
>>2651033
>i'm sorry again about the bullying back then
>let's scissor now
>>
>>2651051
I concur.

NTR a shit.
>>
File: Hanakko3.png (329 KB, 1062x1500)
329 KB
329 KB PNG
>>2651033
Diana would not be happy about this.
>>
>>2651051
i don't care about ntr, i just wanted to use the pity tactic to get more interest in hannah
>>
File: Hanakko.png (293 KB, 1062x1500)
293 KB
293 KB PNG
>>2651058
Hannah doesn't need the pity tactic. She needs crack ships.
>>
>>2651058
Get more people to draw her with her hair down and everyone will jump on her
>>
>>2651063
personally, she needs to be ganged up on by all the girls until she can't even remember who she is
>>2651088
this seems so cliche
reminds me of that scene from not another teen movie
>>
>>2651090
Hannah is not the type to be beaten by a bunch of girls ganging up on her.

She IS the type to be swooned by one or two girls under the right circumstance.
>>
>>2651094
beaten? that's not what i was talking about
okay, let me spell it out, i meant hannah being taken sexually by all the girls at the same time in some crack fantasy
>>
>>2651097
thats what I meant
she'd probably be able to hold her own against a bunch of girls in sex
but she'd get wobbly knees if she was woo'd by a girl trying to put the moves on her

You have to take the right approach, sis. She's a rich bitch, she's look for a prince(ss) to carry her away, not a bunch of dykes to finger her without any passion.
>>
>>2651090
Sorry sis but we've already established that hair down Hannah is the second sexiest witch
>>
>>2650970
Those are probably some gay moonrunes, sadly I can't read them.
>>
>>2651206
translator anon already did them
>>175102369
>>
>>2651215
Thanks for reminding me that she just posted it.
>>
>>2651215
tfw poor
>>
>>2651224
FeelsBadMan hopefully she makes her previous lewds available later. Even as a $7 backer I wouldn't mind everyone getting them at some point
>>
>>2651212
How very convenient.
Now if only mods hadn't deleted whatever that was.
>>
>>2651228
>>2651228
It's a cross board quote from /a/
>>
>>2651215
>Talking about images behind a paywall
I bet you're a pass user too.
>>
>>2651228
I messed up the crossboard post, the anon translated on /a/
>>>/a/175102369
>>
File: 1530770169297.png (1020 KB, 937x1171)
1020 KB
1020 KB PNG
are there any good domestic diakko fics out there?
>>
>>2651325
Domestic stuff is pretty rare. 'Nine Months' is pretty good imo but hasn't been updated in a while.
>>
>>2651231
>Dying
At least post the corrected version so that the translator doesn't get accused of being a misleading faggot. She wasn't "dying to contact Hikasa", she just simply "contacted Hikasa".
>>
>>2651414
Well the corrected post is right below that one, and i doubt any anon will give the translator any grief.
>>
>>2651325
Please tell me what kind of gay magic causes Diana and Akko to have gaybies.
>>
>>2651494
Imagine some kind of pregnancy magic, but lewder and more involved.
>>
>>2651527
You have to lay the details on me sis.
>>
>>2651494
Butt stuff.
>>
>>2651494
Magic fingers
>>
>>2651535
wand strapon?
>>
>>2651535
Well babies are made by putting essence of two people together inside someone.
In this case, witches need to share a part of them together, and the best way to do that is with...well...bodily fluids. And they each have some rather useful wands at their disposal. If you so happen to cover a wand in your sweet juices, and then put them inside someone else...and you do this for both girls...then just a few rhythmic spells...

Voila, magic baby.
>>
>>2651535
https://exhentai.org/g/925680/9b73429cfd/
https://exhentai.org/g/948737/8dd55e62b7/
https://exhentai.org/g/995009/f954d5123d/
https://exhentai.org/g/1002445/64c9ec3c3b/
Here are several examples, take your pick
>>
Does anyone know how odaibako work? Is it some sort of request thing for artists?
>>
>>2651494
>it's the last year in school
>Diana still refuses to have sex until they graduate because muh proper
>Akko just wants her gf to fuck her already
>Akko finds a sealed tome during a detention
>there's a spell that promises to enhance your attractiveness and drive your partner wild
>it's super effective
>Akko confessed her scheme, Diana forgave her
>1 month later Akko misses her period
>Akko's poor pronunciation had turned the simple horny spell into a little more powerful fertilization spell in the very next page, which both operate on the same principle of enhancing pheromones during ovulation to attract any mate
>Diana nearly has a heart attack, but doesn't have the heart to scold the terrified Akko
>Akko is dejected, tells Diana she'd go back to Japan to give birth because it's her own fault
>no way, that's a Cavendish heir you're carrying, plus Diana would not let herself be remembered as an irresponsible hit-and-run
>marriage proposal to reassure Akko
>later on Diana confessed that she's thanksful of Akko for discovering the lost spell
>turned out she's been refusing sex because she's not sure her relationship with Akko will last under the pressure to have an heir
>>
>>2651617
this is adorable as all heck

why are domestic AUs so unpopular?
>>
>>2651664
No drama.
>>
>>2651664
Because there's nothing in LWA that lends itself to a distinguished domestic AU. It'll just end up a generic lesbian domestic fiction that you can swap the character's names.

In comparison, take Mai Hime or Nanoha or example. Shizuru and Natsuki's domestic life is distinguished just by working out how a rape victim could reach this stage with her rapist. Nanoha was Fate's saviour and both have a canon adopted daughter. See also: Madoka, Frozen, KnM, etc. The characters's extreme sacrifice for each other make the fans crave for a more peaceful days. Diana and Akko are already mundane. Their owning to each other is very meaningful between friends, but not quite there yet between lovers. Lighthearted stuff like this make people crave for drama or funny shinenigans instead of peace.
>>
>>2651617
>Diana
>sexual restraint
2/10 not believable at all sis
Shell be deep in that rice paddy the second she can be.
>>
>>2651325
Would them spending Christmas together qualify as domestic?
>>
i'd pay good money for a fic inspired by the future AU that the vas came up with (both akko and diana follow their dreams but akko decides to settle down as a teacher while diana travels the world to spread her knowledge)
>>
>>2651759
Akko traveling the world spreading the joys of magic while Diana travels spreading the finer knowledge of it is good stuff. Together, better yet.
>>
>>2651759
A fanfic where they actually don't end up together after the missile crisis but do so years later when Diana comes visit Luna Nova?
Count me in.
>>
>>2651790
that's what "vacation time" is for akko. and excuse to travel the world with diana and relax with her before going abck to LN.

>>2651791
same here. the tension between them would be a fun read.
>>
File: Teach AU 3.jpg (164 KB, 1529x1266)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
>>2651759
I love that one a lot. It's simple but really fitting.
>>
>>2651800
Isn't the idea that Akko travels and performs for a while first, before retiring to teach?

How long do you think she'd last? How many fangirls do you think would come to LN just to be taught by her?
>>
File: Teach AU 1.jpg (120 KB, 1164x1736)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>2651804

>>2651809
Well yeah, but she uses her time with Diana now to properly enjoy the sights and relax instead of almost always being on the move for her shows. And I want to say she'd be on tour for at least 5 or so years having to cut it short because she was recruited by the same organization that took in Chariot after the moon incident and training with them for 3 years (which of course forced her to not see Diana for that time) before taking a job at Luna Nova. Her fangirls would be more than she'd expect and regrets not being in disguise before working.
>>
>>2651821
>Spoiler
...y'know what, you do you.
>>
File: Teach AU 4.png (844 KB, 1346x1923)
844 KB
844 KB PNG
>>2651840
It sounds ridiculous, yes, but it doesn't really matter all that much other than a silly extra headcanon I have regarding Chariot and the world itself and doesn't matter much here.
>>
>>2651907
>Akko with her bangs to the side
HOLY SHIT A WHOLE NEW WORLD HAS BEEN REVEALED TO ME.
>>
I just want a fic where Diana suddenly realizes Akko is sexually attractive.
>>
>>2651681
Are you insuniating that Diana secretly wants to magick up a wand and pound Akko all night long despite that proper upbringing? Preposterous!
>>
>>2651979
You're welcome for giving you an idea, Diana.
>>
>>2651979
Rich, classy, posh upper class girls always turn out to be the sluttiest, sis.
>>
>>2651976
Like Diana getting really horny all of a sudden and a flustered Akko trying to deal with it and not doing a very good job at it?
>>
>>2652011
not the same anon you're responding to, but..

i like the idea of there being no intimate feelings conveyed between the two. Akko being completely oblivious to Diana's increasing misunderstood fascination with her, with Diana gradually realizing what she's feeling, but never relaying them to Akko

i'm a complete sucker for unrequited love and love development.
>>
>>2652011
I prefer both parties oblivious.
>Diana reading a book
>Akko was fooling around with the Green team, tumbling a bit so her thigh brushed by the back of Diana's hand at the edge of the table
>hmm, that skirt must have violated the dresscode rule right? What if she corners Akko and put her hand on that absolute territory, threatening to give her a detention...
>wait, what the hell am I fantasizing?!

>Akko crashes her broom again
>Diana running towards the fallen witch, seeing her on her back with legs spread
>what a useless world saviour, maybe I can let her straddle me and practice riding my "broom"...
>hold on, WTF me?!

>Diana saw Akko standing in the library in front of a bookshelf
>hmm, Akko looks like a pretty girl when she's quietly reading. Straight long hair cascading down that small back. Her stature is tiny when Diana comes closer
>that's not an academic book. Just a chronicle of Chariot's shows that a fan had compiled
>maybe Diana should punish Akko for wasting time reading useless materials when it's nearly exam season. Just use her body to press Akko firmly into the bookshelf, one hand restraining Akko's hands, the other dilivering punishment from behind-
>what's up with me lately?!
>>
>>2652047
I want Diana to have Tomoko-style mental monologues about what a slut and a dyke Akko is for wearing such a short dress at an all-girls school.
>>
>>2652084
As long as the language use is polite. Bringing exactly Tomoko's style of speech in is just plain OOC.
>>
>>2652095
So, a mental monologue about what a scarlet woman and tribadist Akko must be?
>>
>>2652102
That's way too harmless. I'm sure there's posh British dirty talk.

Thanks to you now I can't help but want Diana degrades Akko with her posh talk during sex.
>>
>>2652123
The British love cursing and have no problem what so ever with shouting obscenities at one another. Have you ever looked at a parliamentary meeting? They'll shout, curse, and deride one another for entire sessions.
>>
>>2652163
>posh means no cursing
This kind of leapt in logic is why there're so many OOC shit.

Google "posh British dirty talk". Or go read some Victorian erotica. It's like people are incapable to tell how the aristocratic manner gives class, even in vulgarity. Tomoko is the epitome of neither posh nor British.

It does take some linguistic ability to write a proper Diana's dialogue. Most of what I've seen are clumsy commoner's speech or murricunt in nature.
>>
>>2652084
>"Atsuko Kagari...A shameless, lascivious woman of ill repute. If one would be so bold, they would even say she was a strumpet."

>"This shameless woman from the Orient...awakens a queer sort of carnal desire within me. I must stay strong, for a Cavendish cannot be of such weak moral character."
>>
>>2652438
That was more funny than hot to be honest sis

Sounds like an Oliver Wilde play
>>
>>2652492
Oscar Wilde, and I was aiming for funny. I'm a Sukkofag
>>
>>2652550
I don't know why I thought Oliver, but yeah.
And then it worked.
>>
I feel like Diana is portrayed as the sexual aggressor too often. I want to see more Akko pushing her down and giving Diana her YAY.
>>
>>2652620
Diana is portrayed as the more aggressively gay one, but I dont think she’s the sexually aggressive one besides Bokujou’s doujin.
I think Akko is definitely the more aggressive if she were into it, she just seems to oblivious to Diana’s affections.
>>
>>2652629
I think it made sense in the doujin for Diana to take initiative either because she feels it's 'proper' or, in that case, she's frustrated that her relationship with Akko wasn't progressing. Either way I feel it makes sense for her to take initiative and then happily give up control when Akko gets into it
>>
File: 1491170055077.png (558 KB, 1280x813)
558 KB
558 KB PNG
>>2652657
I always picture it like this image.
Diana is aggresively gay for Akko, but not particularly aggressive physically/sexually. She's in love with Akko, but never acts.
Whereas Akko is just kind of a happy go-lucky friend (and perhaps a bit too intimate) that doesn't realize the intoxicating torture she's putting her friend through. But if Akko ever caught on, she'd pounce without hesitation because she isn't afraid of her feelings.
>>
Anyone else supporting Trigger's patreon? I really want to directly fund my gay witches.
>>
>>2652674
Yeah I think there's an interesting discussion to be had on how they'd behave in their approach to sex. Weather their behavior coincides with the personality they put on display publicly or weather they are uncharacteristically timid/aggressive. I think both versions can be justified, honestly.
>>
>>2652712
Diana's probably a big prude in public, but a complete desperate maniac in private, while Akko is an even eagerness both in public and private, with a tiny S&M vibe to her (she likes to tease, and be teased)

Then again that's all in my head.
>>
>>2652734
So
>proper on the road
>lustful with the broad
Is that Diana's approach?
>>
>>2652438
That's much better than I imagined. Thank you, Oneesama.
>>
>>2652709

there's a patreon, you say? I think I might throw a pound or two at them.
>>
Holy shit these lewd shorts coming out of Undersea_Anchor on ao3 mah god
>>
>>2652804
https://www.patreon.com/studioTRIGGER/overview
Just went up.
>>
>>2652709
No, maybe they will put some hetshit in S2.
>>
>>2652884
It'll end up being Lotte, which doesn't bother me since I really don't care about her and I'd be happy if she was the het sacrifice so that the others could remain ambiguous
>>
>>2652629
Akko is way too innocent to be the aggressor in a romantic or sexual relationship. Energetic dumbass MCs are always the bottom in romance manga.
>>
>>2652674
Diana is way too mature to be that kind of character. She wasn't called SASUGA for nothing. She's literally perfect, someone who can even accept defeat and fault with grace. It's baffling to see people constantly trying to give her typical shallow flaws like tsundereness, shyness or pettiness. Fuck, Diana had even defended Akko from Daryl like a prince despite not being on good terms with her yet.

And Akko has never displayed anything that looks like she'll be the pursuer. With Andrew, Amanda and Diana, she's always been put in the typical "girl role."
>>
>>2652907
Lotte rejected Frank. Out of all witches, she's got the strongest evidence of not being straight.
>>
>>2652884
I mean, yes, most likely, But since when does that matter? They still gave us these characters who I love and that's reason enough to give them some money.
>>
>>2652917
She didn't reject him, she just told him to chill since he wasn't clear of mind and wants to start as friends. Plus that small bit at the end. Sorry, but she's straight and I move to effectively ban her from these threads
>>
>>2652915
>Akko has never displayed anything that looks like she'll be the pursuer
except literally "pursue" diana to her house and through a certainly dangerous trial to get her back/be there to help her
>>
>>2652884
They already said that they don't want to focus romance in the show. Also, judging from the panel, it sounds like they like take fan feedback into account, or at least they see what's popular.
>>
>>2652940
That's a pretty dumb and delusional way of thinking, and that's coming from someone one likes to make ridiculous ships. She's at least bi judging by how she acts in the manga.
>>
>>2652940
Yes, she was looking forward to get the attention of a boy, but bannig her? Then by that train of thought, LWA threads should be banned altogether from this board.
>>
File: IMG_20180105_105326.jpg (132 KB, 1588x1130)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>wanting to ban this cutie and her totally just friends pal whom she in no way reenacts sultry nightfall scenes with every chance that get
>>
File: 180106104159.jpg (317 KB, 850x2048)
317 KB
317 KB JPG
>>2652438
I need this in fic form now.
>>
>>2652884
>LWA isn't romance series, but is even less a yuri one
>het romantic subplot gets rewritten as friendship while the MC and the rival relationship stays platonic because it was always platonic
>Is still afraid about the possibility of them putting a bit of het or implications of it in the future
Why don't you just simply deal with the fact that the possibility is there and enjoy the show and its characters while keep shipping them like you've always done regardless of what happens? It's not like Trigger ever lied to us. They were pretty clear, in fact.
>>
>>2652959
That has little to do with their dynamic in a hypothetical romantic relationship and you know it. It's more about who's the dom and who's the sub.
>>
>>2652974
Lotte is at the very least bi curious. She's in regular contact with Annabel (so much she calls her cute in her dreams and cares a lot about her wellbeing, not to mention their "tour"/date of Luna Nova, her budding friendship with Barbara (which Anna also supports), and the mangakas comments towards Sucy and Lotte.
>>
>>2653042
God I fucking hate the 'it's not a romance series' excuse. As if to have a romantic element it would have to suddenly be the main focus of the story which is absolutely absurd.
>>
>>2653074
>Anabel puts Lotte and Barbara's analogues into her books
>everyone starts shipping them
I want to see Lotte and Barbara's reaction to this.
>>
>>2653111
Well it's quite literally the reason why the Andrew subplot was axed.
>>
>>2653119
That subplot wasn't axed because it was a romantic development in general. It was axed because of the backlash Andrew received as existing solely to be Akko's love interest and I'm pretty sure the staff shipped diakko hard
>>
>>2653123
>That subplot wasn't axed because it was a romantic development in general.
I thought it was? Didn't the producer said Akko shouldn't be thinking about romance but focus on her dream?
>>
>>2653124
No I'm sure Andrew as Akko's love interest was canned because the staff were outspoken about it so the "new story" became "she's not interested in romance at all"
>>
>>2653123
It was because they didn't want Akko's motivation to turn into "I want to learn magic to impress this boy I just met".
>>
>>2653042
>"not a romance show therefore no het"
>Frank literally confessed to Lotte
>"even less of a yuri series"
>blatantly depicting Sucy's secret crush on Akko
Typical ret/a/rd. DBZ ain't a romance show either; did that stop its characters from having romance? Learn to differentiate between 'genre' and 'element'.

>all yuri were always meant to be platonic
Debatable. You don't know what kind of subtext was put in there and not made canon out of financial repurcussion fear from the homophobes. Even fucking Princess Principal is not officially called "yuri". Yoh drew Diakko having sex years before the TV was made. Shoujo romance cliche between Diakko.

All of the clues made a Diakko future relationship the most reasonable interpretation of a post-LWA world. Of course everyone is free to write a fic where they grew up and date men, but that's like writing Holbooke secretly drugged and raped the whole school then erase their memories: reaching, but technically no canon contradiction.
>>
>>2653128
False. The main reason was that producer didn't wan't Akko to leave the impression she was an easy girl that falls for every handsome boy she crosses path with, and much less having "impress a guy" as a Main motivation for being a witch and improve on magic, plus it would have undermined Diana and Chariot's role in her arc. The rest of the staff simply agreed with her point when it was subjected to discussion. It has nothing to do with a couple of animators and Megumi shipping gastes
>>
>>2653153
>It's the subtext retard faggot again
I'm sorry, but I can't take you seriously anymore.
>>
>>2653153
I find it amazing how you usually start giving a reasonable counterargument and then fuck up royally by writing something like this:
>All of the clues made a Diakko future relationship the most reasonable interpretation of a post-LWA world. Of course everyone is free to write a fic where they grew up and date men, but that's like writing Holbooke secretly drugged and raped the whole school then erase their memories: reaching, but technically no canon contradiction.

And about Yoh, why a random sketch (which is still unconfirmed he did it) somehow has to have any bearing when we all know he was the main author behind Akko having a male love interest and Andrew? How many times people have to repeat it to you before you get it? Stop latching on to shows that aren't yuri and unironically call them yuri. It only makes you look bad.
>>
>>2653153
>All of the clues made a Diakko future relationship the most reasonable interpretation of a post-LWA world.
I don't really agree with this. By that logic, Chariot and yes, Andrew. Are as plausible as Diakko, putting aside whatever hidden feelings Sucy might have for her.
>Of course everyone is free to write a fic where they grew up and date men, but that's like writing Holbooke secretly drugged and raped the whole school then erase their memories: reaching, but technically no canon contradiction.
Now you lost me.
>>
>>2653074
I hope Lotte sees the light that is Barbara's beautiful butt.
>>
>>2653153
>all yuri were always meant to be platonic
For the last time, I'm not talking about all yuri, I'm talking about Akko and Diana's relationship, which was never designed as yuri in the first place. Do you realize how silly you're sounding?

WE can interpret ir as yuri, but it doesn't mean it actually is. I can perfectly ship Honoka and Nagisa from Pretty Cure and Lina and Naga from Slayers because I fucking want to and the relationship can lend itself for it, but I'm not going to go full retard by considering them yuri. That's what happens with Diakko.
>>
>>2653153
>Even fucking Princess Principal is not officially called "yuri".
>Comparing PP with LWA
>Comparing Apples and Oranges
>>
>>2653153
>All of the clues made a Diakko future relationship the most reasonable interpretation of a post-LWA world.
Ha, this is fucking rich. Keep the comedy gold.
>>
>>2653153
Haruka/Michiru=Romantic
Tomoyo/Sakura = One sided romantic
Yuzu/Mei = Romantic
Chikane/Hime = Romantic
Kumiko/Reina = Platonic(with shameful bait)
Akko/Diana = Platonic.
Is not that hard.
>>
>>2653123
Stop.Spreading.Bullshit.

The whole Andrew stuff happened during pre production and the audience had nothing to do with it. LWA was indeed to be romance focused show at first and Andrew's role was originally going to be bigger, but producer stepped in and the rest is like >>2653154 said
>>
>>2653214
They're both fruit.
>>
>>2653042
If Andrew/Akko become canon I will drop the show.
>>
>>2653255
You know what I actually mean.

Still, I admit you got me there kek.
>>
>>2653265
I'm pretty sure Trigger doesn't want the alienate a good portion of their fanbase and they're known to browse pixiv, so they're aware of it. Even stuff like merch have winks and nods about Diakko.
>>
>>2653265
C'mon, you can't be that weak. It would be like shipping Naruto and Sasuke or Kyo and Iori. Easy as fuck.
>>
>>2653299
I'm sure they don't want to alienate that portion of the fanbase too, but I also believe they don't want to alienate the rest either. I think they will keep it ambiguous at most.
>>
>>2652810
FUCKING MADMEN THEY ACTUALLY DID IT.
BASED TATTUN.
>>
>>2653265
Which is an impossibility because Yoshinori already said that Akko and Andrew are pretty much just bros now as well as Akko being the type of girl that’s not attracted to boys at all.
>>
>>2653327
>disclaimer pretty much says that Tattun is running the whole thing
Absolutely based
>>
>>2653309
Yeah pretty much this. It's better to play it safe and just focus on cute witches going on cute adventures much like the manga.
>>
>>2653364
>animators will be too busy, Tattun himself will have to do the live drawing streams
>>
>>2653384
>Tattun himself will have to do the live drawing streams
>guy who says he won't even draw
>>
>>2653415
Oh its gonna be greeeaat~
>>
>>2653341
>Akko being the type of girl that’s not attracted to boys at all.
You're actually misintrepreting that statement. Read again what the sisters at >>2653154 and >>2653231 said. Ankko being shot down is not in any way an endorsement of Diakko/any other F/Fpair or Akko being gay. Producer's reasons behind it are clear as day.

To put it simply, they wanted to avoid a "Usagi Tsukino" type of character for Akko. Which was what Yoshinari originally was aiming for. They just toned down the boy craziness.

>>2653309 and >>2653369 is what we are all going to get at most.
>>
>>2653449
Did I say anything about Diakko being supported by that statement? How about you work on your reading comprehension before you say something. All I said is Akko was turned into someone who’s not attracted to boys, not that it’s support for Diakko.
>>
Are we seriously still debating if Diakko is romantic or not.
Haven't we been over this a hundred times or more already.
Everyone has their own interpretations and we're not going to change our minds this late in the game, why the hell are you bothering.
>>
>>2653463
Why are you so defensive about it? I wasn't implying you were implying anything about Diakko. I just mentioned Diakko firstly it because it's the main F/F pair shipped by the yuri fanbase.

>All I said is Akko was turned into someone who’s not attracted to boys
Exactly, and that's why I said you're misinterpreting it since that statement isn't specifying anything different about Akko's sexual orientation. They just didn't want her to be boy crazy.

Akko and Adrew are just friends, indeed.
>>
>>2653483
I’m not being defensive. I’m calling you out on your lack of reading comprehension. I misinterpreted nothing, unlike you.
>>
>>2653476
>Are we seriously still debating if Diakko is romantic or not.
I know, It's like we are going in circles. Anyone with common sense just accepts this is not a yuri show, but doesn't take that fact as an obstacle to ship this or that character anyway.
>>
>>2653476
Sis, as long as people like >>2653153 keep posting, we are going to keep having these pointless debates.
>Everyone has their own interpretations and we're not going to change our minds this late in the game, why the hell are you bothering.
Correct and valid. I know most of /u/ posters know exactly which show is actual yuri, which show is bait and which show isn't. Something that can't be said as the most of the Tumblr or Reddit fanbase, who will be the first to cry "betrayal" if Trigger hypotetically ever breaks the Status Quo in the future in LWA's case.

I, for one, I'm going to ship Diakko, even if they both end canonically with a male romantic interest because that never reall stopped me before, but I'll never going to bitch and say we weren't warned.
>>
>>2653518
Pretty much this
The show as a whole is more important to me than much ships. So the 'no romance' decision isn't enough to kill my enjoyment of the show. Even if they decide to add a canon her romance I'll still ship diakko. I'll also argue that a romantic inclusion in the next season would be totally fine but not that upset that it likely will never happen. I have so many ideas for silly adventures both magical and otherwise that have nothing to do with romance anyway.
Of course every scene with Diana and Akko where they are the least bit friendly with each other I'm going to scream internally about how in love they are but whatever that's half the fun
>>
>>2653532
Muh ships* fuckin mobile autocorrect
>>
>>2653534
>>2653532
On the subject of things I want (besides romance which has been argued to death at this point).
>Akko and the staff discuss her grades, how harsh some of them treated her, and Akko admitting she was kind of a brat once she realized learning to be a witch wasn't as easy as she thought and how she was kind of a delinquent
>They agree to let bygones be bygones and give Akko a bar to reach before the new school year.
>Cue Rocky montage of Akko staying up late studying and practicing spells / flying both by herself and with help from her friends and Ursula.
>Through late nights and many spell/flying mishaps she makes it to the new year with passing grades if only just.
>Long story short what I don't want to see is "well you don't have good enough grades but, hey, you saved the world / received magic so here's a free pass"

In regards to Diana I want to see her open up more. Particularly allowing herself to lean on others for support and keep everything bottled up less. Also as much as I want Akko to grow and mature I want her to not take "I'm fine" as an answer and continue to be there for Diana and shower her with affection (even if it's forever platonic)
>>
>>2653024
Sauce?
>>
>>2653532
Thank you. I didn't even join the LWA for the shipping in the first place. What drew me in were the characters and the setting. The shipping is just, well, extra. It gets annoying when people take it seriously.
>>
I don't get why people are saying shit like "Season 2 will have het romance!" It's the dumbest idea.

Like people have said repeatedly, there was a plan for a romance originally with S1, but they scratched that idea early on because only two of the staff really liked it, while everyone else in the production was against it.

You can argue the particulars of /why/ they didn't like the idea, but what it comes down to is that LWA is not, nor ever will be, a show that focuses on romance. Yeah, they made a couple jokes about the subject, but that's hardly any sort of "Focus", and I sincerely doubt they'll ever go beyond that.

Like the Producer said: "Do what you like in your fanfics."
She might've said that specifically about yuri, but you get the point.
>>
>>2653577
>I don't get why people are saying shit like "Season 2 will have het romance!"
I mean it's not like we are declaring it will be or something like that. This discussion started at the mention Lotte having a relationship with Frank and this overracting sis at >>2652884 , which basically led us to discuss the possibility of having het nods or teases in a future season, which frankly, in my opinion, I wouldn't care if it happens since that won't affect my view on the show and I would keep shipping my pairs anyway.

And I see other fellow sisters here seem to share that more grounded point of view of the situation as well and don't try so hard to look for "yuri confirmations" or insist certain subtexts are more valid than others. Bacause that kind of shipping is toxic, and I can get it can be particularly frustrating to see that kind of attitude from shippers from a fanbase of a show like this, bacause it's ridiculous.

Aside of that, you're completely right and I agree with the sentiment of "no romance" (for both sides) or harmless teasing (from both sides as well).
>>
>>2653570
I actually forgot where I got it from. Sorry
>>
File: 1490585628310.jpg (67 KB, 1280x720)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
I'm both a Diakko and Chariakko fag, so I'm gonna make a bold claim.

Chariot should have been the one to fire the last Shiny Arc with Akko. Think about it. It would have been symbolic of her overcoming hee guilt and fears, she was the previous wielder of the rod, and it also would have been incredibly satisfying.

Thank you for coming to my lecture.
>>
>>2653570
>>2654006
@mochiro_anm (or _amn I forget)
>>2654037
Would've clashed with the symbolism of Akko/Diana grabbing their hands unlike Chariot/Croix in the OP. But it would've made a hell of a scene.
>>
Theres an animator from LWA who just made a twitter account and has been posting sketches, and im gonna post them here
>>
>>2654075
>>
>>2654076
>>
>>2654077
>>
>>2654079
>>
>>2654080
>>
>>2654082
>>
>>2654083
>>
>>2654086
>>
>>2654087
>>
>>2654080
>>2654079
>>2654077
>>2654076
>>2654075
Link to the twitter?
>>
All this Akkoposting is making me depressed that she doesnt exist and I can't eat her out.
>>
>>2654092
@ump_642114
>>
>>2654083
>who is this girl
>ononono-chan
Apparently thats somebody’s OC
>>
>>2654095
Thanks! :D
>>
>>2654037
I love these TED lectures.
>>
>>2654080
>>2654079
>>2654076
>>2654075
Those legs are illegal.

>>2654087
cute

CUTE
>>
>>2654075
It's an animator? Neat. Also Akko flashing her panties is Cute!
>>
The Patreon currently has 1,779 patrons with a total of $5,587 a month
Good on them
>>
>>2654075
It's not fair. I want to ravage this witch so badly.
>>
>>2646846
Why does she have that expression? Does she really want that mouse inside of her badly?
>>
>>2654037
Like the other sis said, it would have somehow clashed with the symbolism of Akko and Diana working together. But who knows, there's room for that type of moment in the future, especially after more development between Akko and Chariot.
>>
>>2654079
kek I love this one.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (91 KB, 724x443)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>2654077
Is that Akko's...
>>
>>2654340
>Akko was a trap all along
oh FUG
>>
>>2654340
I wonder how much fuzz Akko has down there.
>>
>>2654349
Akko doesn't have fuzz. She has fluff.
>>
>>2654349
Why would you need to know when you can check it out for yourself right now, Diana?
>>
>>2654349
Personally I hope she has quite a bit down there. I like hair down there, more to take in when you’re enjoying it. About as much as Lotte has here would be nice.
>>
I really hope that when the current run of the manga ends they immediately announce manga adaptation of Chamber of Time with the same author.
>>
>>2654427
No way Lotte has that much fluff. I want to imagine that she's only got a hand full of cute fuzz down there.
>>
Luna Nova sleepover turned orgy:
>A big sleepover is planned between the red, green, and blue team and maybe some others.
>It's suggested they just hang out in their underwear.
>"The nights have been hot as hell lately anyway and it could be fun"
>They meet in the blue team's dorm and, some more reluctant than others, strip down to their underwear ranging from plain/mismatched to lacy and sexy.
>Sexual tension mounts as they look around at their friends, teammates, and crushes wearing so little.
>After a while admiring each other's underwear and how good they look in it someone (half-jokingly maybe?) suggests doing away with the underwear.
>Again some more reluctant than others they take off their bras (cue comparing breast sizes and how good they look)
>At some point someone exclaims "alright since we're halfway there anyway" and slips off her panties.
>At this point sexual tension is through the roof and some of them start idly touching themselves and each other.
>Diana putting up a mock defense while being caressed by two girls "th-this behavior is... highly... inappropriate"
>Curious touching eventually becomes outright sex as the girls pair off, switch partners, engage in threesomes and foursomes etc.
>They bang all night long untill they pass out from exhaustion
>>
>>2654488
Well she is a spurdo, so i wouldnt be surprised if she has a bit of hair down there.

But Akko being a nip makes me think it’s a coin flip; she either has a bunch of hair or no hair down there.
>>
>>2654491
There's this one fanart of an orgy but it only involved green and red team. I want this one with all three teams involved now.
>>
>>2654189
congrats, but the sad fact is even if america was the prominent supporter of it, hypothetically speaking, trigger would still be more giving to japan and china it feels like
>>
>>2654529
But only those three is kinda boring. Throw some of the more popular BG witches in there to add some spice to it. Avery and Sarah for sure. Chariot too, why not. I would like Verde in there.
>>
File: 1504143790692.png (387 KB, 780x900)
387 KB
387 KB PNG
>>2654539
and blair against her will for some training
>>
>>2654545
Less against her will more like "Oh did we forget to mention we were spending this sleepover in our underwear? Our bad"
>Everyone is getting undressed "Oh, good heavens"
>>
>>2654545
>Blair against her will
Good, good. Make her see the light.
>>
>>2654545
Fic where Avery and Mary turn Blair gay when?
>>
New thread when?
>>
>>2654657
>Converting the one blatantly straight girl to lesbianism
Good stuff.
>>
New thread: >>2654790
>>
>>2654725
>>2654791
Catalog has a search function for a reason
>>2654021

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.