[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/u/ - Yuri

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 90 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

4chan Virtual YouTuber Contest - Submit Designs Here

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks Make sure to check your spam box!

File: 384_IMG_3102.png (929 KB, 640x800)
929 KB
929 KB PNG
Three new projects have just been announced:
https://twitter.com/w_witch_anime/status/1015869481946451969
Let's all rejoice!
>>
>>2655448
>Sanya and Lynne
Blasphemy.
>>
When are Sanya and Eila gonna get their own series?
>>
They're rebooting the Misfits novels.
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-07-10/strike-witches-suomus-misfit-squad-novels-by-familiar-of-zero-yamaguchi-get-reboot-in-october/.134048

For some reason (het haremshit author of the reboot being the chiefest) I have literally no hopes for this. Only omens of disaster.
>>
>>2655515
>https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-07-10/strike-witches-suomus-misfit-squad-novels-by-familiar-of-zero-yamaguchi-get-reboot-in-october/.134048

Now that would be a scummy move to tarnish a deceased person’s work.
>>
>>2655515
He wrote kampfer? YUCK!
But all jope isn't lost, he also wrote brave witches which isn't very good but at least isn't hetshit or harem and doesn't have any male self insert.
>>
>>2655467

They deserve it

They’re like the personification of young love
>>
There’s not enough Shirley x Lucchini art or fanfiction in the world, which is a damn shame. They’re canonically great friends who care deeply for one another and can’t stop groping one another, but people would still ship the, with other people.

They’re like the perfect age gap couple too - Shirley is something like 17 or 18 while Lucchini is like 12 or 13
>>
>>2655665
I think I like Luchini x italian princess and Charlotte x Gertrud more, but I really like this ship too.
>>2655657
Agreed! I can't stop listening to sweet duet, such a beautiful ship.
>>
>>2655515
>>2655521
>>2655542
The original author also made Zero no Tsukaima which is het haremshit as well, so it doesn't mean much really.
>>
>>2655448
Wow, Strike Witches coming back with full power. The Road to Berlin trailer got me excited.

I hope we get more Eila and Sanya moments, also more tits for Yoshika because she deserves.
>>
>>2655687
Ye, I'm reasonably hopeful. Strike Witches has managed to avoid all the hetshit cliches thus far despite ample opportunity.
>>
>>2655515
Why a reboot?
can be something by contract, not being of their own creation, the author has certain restrictions of what can and can not do, if it fails, they will simply dismiss him and another Reboot.

the Idol project is a bit strange, the setting gives a story in that way, but you can not say much for now.

I am angry as the franchise continues to elude answers and refuses to coninue or try to conclude things correctly, even with an end, you can work with spin-off that occur during the story, such as Gundam.
>>
>>2655515
>>2655521
>>2655542
The new author is going to be writing the script for the Strike Witches: Road to Berlin anime. He's probably there to keep continuity.

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=18560
>>
>>2655739
>the Idol project is a bit strange
Not really when you consider that Tomoko from the 507th was made into a major celebrity, especially in her home country, because she was the image of witches they were trying to sell to the general public to get them to support the war effort.

It's a form of propaganda.
>>
>>2655515
>inb4 super special and unique male witch is introduced and all the girls (even fucking eila and sanya which are supposed to love each other) flock to him
I will commit sudoku if that autist ruins Strike Witches with his h*tshit. SW is what got me into yuri (got a bit late into it, wasn't into anime until I was like 15), it would unironically hurt me if they ruined the franchise with het- or (especially) haremshit.
>>
>>2655755
Oh please, they retconned/clarified Minna's old boyfriend into just a childhood friend she thought of as an older brother because the Japanese fandom freaked out. They know people want the witches to be "pure".
>>
Misfits novel will have a drama CD with the limited edition.

>A premium edition with a drama CD and a rubber strap will also be available.
>>
>>2655751
Yes, I understand that kind of concepts a little better, it actually feels like a natural step and can even help to understand more about the construction of the world, giving focus to new aspects that had not been explored yet.

In addition, I quote myself
>I'm sure that if this were an independent film made in Europe, and would win awards just for the plot, but as is Anime and Strike wintches...

>>2655755
>>2655758
Come on, you're not even reading the news, how do you not want the bad information to spread to people who do not even know what it says?

talking about hetwitches (jat)
I would like to work on a project to correctly conclude SWQ, with an invading Alien race destroying everything, because the army refused to listen to a cosmic entity that warned them that the Witches could not be involved with men.
I have no talent as a writer and I would like to know if there are people willing to do something like that, it will be like MuvLuv but with more deaths.
>>
The deceased author of the original Misfits novel worked on pretty much het entirely except for the Misfit novels. Just because someone doesn't have yuri on their resume doesn't mean they cant' write it.

Secondly, are people forgetting how trashy the original Misfits novels were? Ahonen was a harem queen that loved to seduce young girls, Haruka became a super pervert that was bent on screwing Tomoko's brains out, and then Giuseppina shows up and Tomoko starts having sex with her too. And that's not even bringing up Mamoru the butch that Tomoko mistook for a man, then Mamoru tried to get Tomoko to have sex with her even though Tomoko was against it once she found out Mamoru was a woman.

The light novels were basically Tomoko as a harem protagonist.
>>
>>2655774
this only makes me wonder why a reboot? Are you going to put another Yoishika Clone but with less charisma?
>>
>>2655758
I forgot how autistic Japanese fans are.

>>2655769
>that spoilered text
Ow the edge
>>
>>2655785
They only showed the original characters. Tomoko is the protagonist.

The reboot is likely for 2 reasons:

1) They wanted to leave the original author's work untouched and didn't think it was right to continue his work without him.

2) The novels contradict current SW canon. Familiars were actual animals the cast interacted with.
>>
File: 12928107_p19.jpg (418 KB, 854x652)
418 KB
418 KB JPG
>>2655665
I'm with you.
>>
>>2655785
>>2655802
And then there's the third issue. Current Strike Witches canon seems fine with witches dating each other, but the original novels had Tomoko in serious denial about being a lesbian for a large part of it. You also had Elma thinking homosexuality was a sin. These elements might get dropped in the reboot, since they don't seem to match current canon.
>>
>>2655802
honestly it is a better way to respect the author's will that "not conclude anything" is sad as the authors of LN tend to die faster than other authors, is it a curse?

Now you gave me genuine reasons for a reboot, although I hope that elements of the original come to the new novel and we have Anime in the future... but nothing prevents a Yoshika clone.

>>2655800
>Ow the edge
some call it edge, I call it justice.
Although the alien race comes from another "series" but I think they are correct to more or less destroy the efforts put into Q, if they love a war drama with Aliens, I will give them a real Alien war drama.:)
>>
>>2655832
>but nothing prevents a Yoshika clone.
The thing is, the novel started off with Haruka seeming to be the Yoshika clone...up until you find out about her lust for Tomoko. It was a nice subversion. They do maintain a bit of mentor-student relationship as the novels go on though.
>>
>>2655830
wow, the restart was really necessary.

>>2655802
>Familiars

How does that work with large animals? I think there is a polar bear and everything.
>>
>>2655834
>Haruka seeming to be the Yoshika clone.
>ust for Tomoko

that keeps sounding to Yoshika for me, although a better version of Yoshika by the way.
>>
I can't read Japanese so I can't verify, but some people have told me that by the end of the 3rd novel they thought that Tomoko was starting to genuinely fall for Elizabeth, since Elizabeth was the only one that really cared for Tomoko without wanting something in return.
>>
>>2655842
I hope that's true. TomokoxElizabeth is my favourite Misfits pair but they're very underrated. Their relationship is one based on mutual respect and trust as opposed to Haruka's pervy antics. It always bothered me how their development from the first novel kinda dissapeared in the second.
>>
>>2655876
I also didn't see the point in Mamoru's character at all, since Mamoru was just there to get Tomoko to use the new striker model, which Elizabeth was trying to get Tomoko to do as well. In that sense I hope Mamoru is left out of the reboot, since besides a twist Mamoru was a pointless character that was revealed to be a jerk by the end of volume 2 who never shows up again.
>>
>>2655830
And on the other hand, you had Mika Ahonen literally referring to her group as her harem and Haruka boasting about having had sex with Tomoko. I for one hope the reboot keeps both details untouched.
Also, I'm gonna get a lot of shit for saying this, but I also hope they keep the Mamoru jumpscare (and, of course, Mamoru's gender) I for one think fondly of it now that it's known how things turned up.
>>
>>2655885
I guess she was supposed to make Tomoko realize she's gay.
>>
>>2655907
Except Tomoko was still in denial after that.
>>
>>2655802
I think there's also some details about neuroi in the misfits that contradict current SW canon, can't remember what it is though.
>>
>>2655657
It's the year of oneloli, so Shirley x Lucchini deserve a dedicated episode.
>>
>>2655902
The thing is, if the reboot doesn''t have Tomoko in denial of her sexality, then there's no point in introducing Mamoru at all.
>>
>>2655917
Maybe they will have her be "married to the job" or simply "not interested". Beats her original "get that away from me, spawn of Satan!" depiction.
>>
>>2655802
Were familiars even a thing in the misfits novels? I don't recall them being relevant or even existing in a physical form outside of that one early manga series.
>>
I have doubts about the first 2 projects that were canceled, how were they? Really, they were as bad as they say, any element happened to future works? Something Yuri worthwhile?
>>
>>2655962
>projects that were canceled
What were they?
>>
>>2655774
>Just because someone doesn't have yuri on their resume doesn't mean they cant' write it.

Wont convince /u/. Here a yuri author who did a single word of het will be crucified.
>>
File: 1471378767009.gif (939 KB, 444x250)
939 KB
939 KB GIF
>>2655974
And that's a good thing!

Guilty until proven innocent, burn the witch!
>>
>>2655914
Neuroi in Misfits could mass produce those Neuroi Witches and managed to brainwash an actual Witch (Giuseppina), making her a sleeper agent or a spy of some kind.
>>
>>2655964
as I understand two Manga, but I do not have much information. Both were canceled for not being good, apparently one had a lot of "fanservice"

Anyone interested in the Alien idea? I have a grudge against SWQ and it could be fun.
>>
>>2656010
What is SWQ? That /tg/ thing?
>>
>>2655942
That could work.
>>
>>2655960
Elizabeth played with hers.
>>
>>2656010
I think one of them was about the Red Pants or something like that. It featured a bunch of not!Italian Witches.

>>2656012
Yes, it was. People really need to let that go.
>>
>>2655755
I remember reading somewhere that there actually are very rare male Witches. But I have faith that the franchise would quietly ignore/retcon that detail (which is probably quite old anyway).

>>2655802
>>2655835
I would have actually preferred for the franchise to continue with the idea of tangible familiars, rather than just ears/tails. It's more witch-y and some like Sasha's would be fun.
>>
>>2655960
>>2656030
The pilot OVA also had them.

>>2655985
The franchise would seriously benefit from expanding on the Neuroi, where they truly come from, what was the deal with the Neuroi Witch from S1, etc. Good stories need good villains, and faceless monsters with no real goal other than "alien invasion" don't quite fit the bill.
>>
>>2656010
I remember one was an alternate continuity with Yoshika at school and some Fusoan Witches who were related to the ones from the 504th JFW. Not sure what kind of fanservice would be out of place in a series mostly known for ass-shots.

>>2656010
>Anyone interested in the Alien idea?
No, knock it off. Revenge stories like that are childish, and trash like that should be erased from memory, not given any form of attention.
>>
>>2656135
>there are actually very rare male witches
From where did you get that information? Hope isn't real.
>>
>>2656162
There's always that kind of thing in the early years of this kind of story.

>>2656156
> Not sure what kind of fanservice would be out of place in a series mostly known for ass-shots.

Apparently one was too much and the other was not good, but I really have no idea.

>No, knock
I still do not give up, someday I will have money and I will pay for it
>>
>>2656162
Can't really remember, it was probably the narration from one of the mangas or novels explaining the setting. But it's so old and such an irrelevant detail that probably nobody working with the franchise remembers it.
>>
>>2655810
>>2655915

It’s good to see other people,with good taste

> Shirley and Lucchini deserve a dedicated episode

Sure, but wasn’t one of the OVAs already sort of this? The one with Rommel and those stone ruins? It was sort of neat because it had Shirley going out of her way to make Lucchini happy but otherwise it was the usual stuff

I have like two Shirley/Lucchini fanfic ideas but I can never get around to writing them. I posted about them either last year or the year before
>>
What are your favorite Strike Witches ships, /u/? Mine, in order:

> Eila x Sanya
> Shirley x Lucchini
> Mio x Minna
> Lynne x Yoshika
> Perrine x Amelie Planchard
> Trude x Erica
>>
>>2656292
Pretty much your exactly.
>>
File: 1363003226177.jpg (186 KB, 623x800)
186 KB
186 KB JPG
>>2656292
Minna x Mio
Shirley x Trude
Eila x Sanya
Dom x Jane
Rossmann x Krupinski
>>
>>2656292
Nice. It's good to see Perrine x Amelie on the list.

Mine are:
>Eila x Sanya
>Mio x Minna
>Perrine x Amelie
>Trude x Erica
>Heinrike x Rosalie
>>
>>2656292
EilaNya. I care for nothing else.
>>
>>2656368

If you’re going to pick just one, that’s definitely the one to pick

I wish they would stop the teasing bullshit and actually have one or two ships become fully canon. EilaNya is definitely the prime candidate, they’re just so perfect for one another
>>
>>2656290
They shared the episode with the French couple technically.
>>
>>2656390
Exactly, it's a prime ship, and objectively the best in the series.

I would welcome it becoming canon, although I'd be slightly torn because the "will they or won't they" part of it is fairly exciting, at least to me. Though they've been teasing it for years, so it's probably time to confirm it.

Also
>tfw you get an email your favourite Eilanya fic got updated unexpectedly after like 5 years
>>
>>2656402
Making it official would also have the advantage to fend off the waifufags.
>>
>>2656292
Eila x Sanya
Waltrud x Edytha
Tina x Raisa
Shirley x Lucchini
Sadako x Georgette
Hikari x Naoe
Nipa x Sasha
Mio x Minna
Lynette x Perrine
Yoshika x Micchan
Trude x Chris
Erica x Ursula
Takami x Gundula
>>
As much as I appreciate Eilanya and hope it'll become canon, I don't really read doujins and fics of them. Their level of subtext is already an equivalent of canon (much like SM's HarukaMichiru, except this one has author's explicit confirmation in an interview), not really the "will they won't they" territory that piques my shipping energy.
>>
File: 59794962_p0.jpg (997 KB, 1009x1162)
997 KB
997 KB JPG
>>2656412
>Lynette x Perrine
Man of culture!
>>
>>2655751
The whole concept makes sense. It's not unknown for celebrities to go on morale-boosting tours however I expect the rest of the 2021 Idol series to be chock full of Idol Anime tropes with the genki mc trying to become top idol and all that jazz.

Can they pull it off without huge mood whiplash problems?

Not to mention with the timing of this series, this wasn't heard of in the old 2010 Witches, it feels like one shameless attempt to get on the Idol Gravy Train started by Love Live, Idolmaster and Aikatsu before it's too late.
>>
File: 1487091352616.jpg (216 KB, 1181x1748)
216 KB
216 KB JPG
>>2656413
>not really the "will they won't they" territory that piques my shipping energy
This is probably why I eat up Perrine x EIla when it comes to fan works, yet still support Sanya x Eila when it comes to the canon.
>>
>>2656414
Woman* of culture, imouto.
>>
>>2656292
YoshikaxPerrine
ShirleyxFrancesca
EricaxGertrude
EilaxSanya
TomokoxElizabeth
HikarixNao
KatherinexUrsula
GundullaxEdytha
>>
File: 61181674_p0.png (113 KB, 540x450)
113 KB
113 KB PNG
>>2656412
>Takami x Gundula
Nice. What a shame they barely got one lousy scene together.

>Trude x Chris
>Erica x Ursula
I see you're an onee-sama of incestuous culture as well.
>>
File: File132.jpg (499 KB, 2550x3480)
499 KB
499 KB JPG
>>2656424
Forgot PrinzessinxHeidemarie.
>>
>>2656413
B-but I wanna see them kiss!
>>
>>2656292
Eila/Perrine all day long. Prankster/tsundere is the best matchup.
>>
I see there's more to this series than what I saw in the anime, are there any content guide for it, like with YuYuYu? Any recommended printworks to read after I finish watching the anime?
>>
File: 1531038295885.jpg (2.64 MB, 2546x1731)
2.64 MB
2.64 MB JPG
>>2656292
>>
File: 31597.jpg (2.39 MB, 4098x5924)
2.39 MB
2.39 MB JPG
>>2656412
>>2656414
>Lynette x Perrine
So I can see that there is one other woman of culture here.
>>
File: 15312349725691.jpg (277 KB, 614x620)
277 KB
277 KB JPG
>>2656478
Clingy Minna is life.
>>
>>2656402

And the best part is I knew exactly which one you were talking about

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8765432/1/Distorted
>>
>>2656571
I’m so happy

I gave up on that fic sometime in 2015
>>
>>2655448
Anybody have any ideas for Witch fanfics? With all the good news having come out, I'm thinking of writing a quick oneshot or two.
>>
>>2656578

Lucchini awakens Shirley’s true lolicon nature and finds out that Shirley loves Lucchini’s DFC even more than Lucchini loves big breasts
>>
>>2656580
>Lucchini awakens Shirley’s true lolicon nature

How exactly, though? I could see this making for some delicious oneeloli stuff.
>>
>>2656462
I second this
>>
>>2656615

Ultimately I leave that to your discretion, though I could suggest a few basic scenarios - sharing a bed, bathing together, playing at the beach, etc.

I figure that Shirley generally likes it when Lucchini plays with her breasts, but maybe she goes just a tad further than usual and that gets Shirley so hot and bothered she can’t help herself but to pounce on the younger girl
>>
>>2656615
>>2656654

Maybe a friendly day on the town/pleasure flight that inadvertently turns romantic and sexual?
>>
>>2656654
>>2656673

Reversing the usual dynamic could work. I just don't know how Shirley could possibly outlewd Lucchini.
>>
>>2656673
>they go shopping
>welp, one dresser room, they'll have to share
>Lucchini undresses right in front of Shirley
>it gets her all hot and bothered; despite having seen her do so countless times, today is different for some reason
>Lucchini decides to get a sundress and no bra, because in her own words she's a "consolation prize" and thus doesn't need one
>she's flashing Shirley constantly
>as planned
>>
File: file.png (871 KB, 800x613)
871 KB
871 KB PNG
>tfw there will never be a comfy slice of life spin-off showing the daily lives of the more iconic pairings as married couples
>>
>>2656578

Im trying to finish one where Minna punishes Lucchinni for being a doofus yet again but I keep getting interrupted
>>
>>2656804

On one hand, I hate slice of life as a rule and prefer action or story-driven shows

On the other hand, no one watches Strike Witches for the action or the plot, and I’m certain everyone would prefer the romantic escapades of the witches over pretending to care about the bland-ass Neuroi (though from what I understand they were more interesting in the original books)
>>
>>2656571
Oh wow, Distorted is back from the war? That shit was my jam back then. So much delicious angst.
>>
File: 1464831438677.jpg (225 KB, 1250x1000)
225 KB
225 KB JPG
>>2656478
OT3 strong.
>>
>>2656578
Lynette and Perrine realizing their feelings for each other after the orphans they look after call them their mamas.
>>
File: 69232349_p0.jpg (452 KB, 3058x1510)
452 KB
452 KB JPG
>>2657174
That little boy from victory arrow was a real shithead through.
>>
>>2655665
Anybody liking Shakkini is okay in my book!
>>
File: yuri3.jpg (235 KB, 974x399)
235 KB
235 KB JPG
>>2656292
Pairings are pretty much set in stone.
>>
File: sw_yuri.jpg (402 KB, 800x849)
402 KB
402 KB JPG
>>2657247
>>
>>2657246

Is that from a no-shit Shakkini doujin

Those things are much harder to find than you would think
>>
File: 31819966.jpg (345 KB, 857x1142)
345 KB
345 KB JPG
>>2657331
I honestly have no idea. I think I saw it first on pixiv.
>>
>>2657337

> those subtle wedding rings

Seen that picture before but never noticed them until now. Cute!
>>
>>2656615

How about jealousy being what awakens Shirley’s inner lolicon?

Maybe Lucchini starts spending more and more time with the Italian princess, and Shirley starts feeling jealous. At first she writes it off as friendly concern for her young friend as well as irritation that Lucchini isn’t spending as much time with her as she used to, but as the story goes on it becomes increasingly evident that Shirley has developed feelings for Lucchini and is scared to death that the Princess might steal her away.

One night Shirley acts, throwing herself on Lucchini in a desperate bid to win her affections. It works, of course, and Shirley and Lucchini become lovers.
>>
>>2656362

Perrine and Amelie should wake up together after a night of lovemaking
>>
>>2656881

> that last scene of chapter nine

If he goes on another four year hiatus I swear

Does anyone wonder whether Eila or Sanya would confess their feelings to the other first?
>>
I only watched Vivibutt Operation. How's this compared to it?
>>
>>2657871

I'm feeling like it'd be Eila. I had assumed/hoped she was confessing when those two went to space. Doubt Sanya would ever make the first move.
>>
>>2657875
It's much better. It has more fleshed-out characters and it's much gayer. In fact some of the novels and manga have canon couples.
>>
>>2657931
I liked Vividred much better, but your mileage may vary.

I just can't help finding the "airplane" designs really weird, they make the characters look like amputees. Plus the forced fanservice with every female character walking around pantsless is just weird to me.
>>
>>2657935
Meant to quote >>2657875
>>
>>2657935
>they make the characters look like amputees
I think it was mentioned somewhere that the Striker units basically have a pocket dimension there. That's why any Witch can wear them regardless of size and why their feet are comfortable inside the conical structure

>every female character walking around pantsless
But Vividred also has that.
>>
>>2657935
>pantsless
Where do you think Vividbutts got the idea from?

>>2657941
inb4 the propellers are strictly ornamental
>>
>>2657941
>>2657950
>But Vividred also has that.
>Where do you think Vividbutts got the idea from?

I know, but for some reason it doesn't look that unnatural there.
I'm probably biased since I like Vividred a lot, while I'm a bit lukewarm towards SW.

Still going to watch the new seasons though, beggars can't be choosers and all that.
>>
>>2657953
Must be the Spandex.
>>
>>2657957
It improves everything.
>>
>>2656443
I may be a diehard Eilanya fan, but I too can get down with that pairing. Wouldn't be opposed to a little Perrine x Eila x Sanya either.
>>
>>2657205
I wish they had showed more Perrinu-Lynne interaction.
>>
File: 1495748611346.jpg (140 KB, 600x834)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
>>2664182
if only, they're so cute together
>>
File: 35969807_p0.jpg (161 KB, 850x1300)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
>>2664182
That episode was the best opportunity they had for it. So of course it was wasted on some brat that would never be relevant again after the episode ended.
>>
>>2657875
I watched Vividred before ever knowing about Strike Witches and loved it.
So I was somewhat offended when people in threads often referred to it as an inferior version of SW and figured that it was probably just a bias from having watched SW first.

I decided to give Witches a watch afterward and was surprised to find that I did end up enjoying it more than Vivid.
>>
File: 1327908377029.jpg (385 KB, 600x800)
385 KB
385 KB JPG
>>2664182
But Lynne is supposed to be Yoshika's wife, not Perrine's. Perrine should be with Amelie.
>>
>>2662417
We need more threesome relationships anyway.
>>
Just realized that Strike Witches aired 10 years ago.
Jesus.
How was /u/'s reaction back then?
>>
>>2669568
God, I HATED that kid. He was unsufferable.
>>
>>2670166
I don't think there was even any discussion on /u/ back then, it was just imagedumps.
>>
File: yoshika and her wife.jpg (1.8 MB, 4505x3199)
1.8 MB
1.8 MB JPG
>>2669718
>Lynne is supposed to be Yoshika's wife
But her cousin Michiko is Yoshika;s wife.
>>
>>2662417
>Perrine x Eila x Sanya
I don't care much for Perrine x Eila, but I might not be opposed to it if Sanya is involved. Is there even anything out there for it though?
>>
>>2670344
Fanfic's the closest you can get.
>>
>>2670251
no, it's her wife in Fuso, Lynne is her wife on the battlefield
>>
File: 66122880_p0.jpg (509 KB, 1435x1199)
509 KB
509 KB JPG
>>2664182
>>2669718
>>2670251
All wrong. Yoshika and Perrine were made for each other.
>>
File: 1482536471342.jpg (80 KB, 600x426)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>2670344
There are some pics.
>>
File: 1478289271426.jpg (470 KB, 850x740)
470 KB
470 KB JPG
>>2670478
>>
File: 133595810168.jpg (362 KB, 1600x1200)
362 KB
362 KB JPG
>>2670479
>>
File: 1497893271171.jpg (155 KB, 642x905)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
>>2670481
>>
>>2670251
Know of the saying 'a port, a wife'? Yoshika does, and practices it.
>>
>>2670251
>>2670378
NO
>>
File: 1496299349979.png (1.9 MB, 1017x1439)
1.9 MB
1.9 MB PNG
>>2669718
Nothing a threesome can't solve.
>>
File: 9081894_p0.jpg (680 KB, 1074x1517)
680 KB
680 KB JPG
>>2670513
>>
>>2670514
>>
Anyone know where I can find the Africa doujins?
>>
>>2656462
>>2671077
http://www.helma.us/pastebin.txt
Not sure how up to date this is, but it has links to most of the manga and official doujins.
>>
>>2670166
I remember finding out about it when it was posted on /u/, and to begin with I wasn't very enthused.
Everyone thought it was going to be something like Sky Girls, but with shameless fanservice. It wasn't widely known that it was going to be as yuri-friendly as it was.
To be honest, the generals on /a/ were the reason I started visiting /a/ daily
>>
>>2670513

> threesome

Here, have Shirley exploring the flatlands while Lucchini grabs herself some tail
>>
Witches should have weddings
>>
File: 146236149370.jpg (471 KB, 1200x1720)
471 KB
471 KB JPG
>>2671439
Could Witches get married? I mean, it's well known that a Witch's gayness and closeness to her gf greatly benefits her combat performance, so allowing marriage should theoretically result in invincible witches.
>>
File: 33228062_big_p62.jpg (826 KB, 1568x840)
826 KB
826 KB JPG
>>2671488
Sure they can. They can have families too.
>>
>>2671492
I think you're maybe a generation too early for Ritsu to be Trude and Erica's daughter.
>>
>>2671494
It's magic, I don't have to explain shit.
>>
File: 1433811038591.jpg (135 KB, 720x1280)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
I want this. Diorama and all.
>>
>>2671501
They're such a wonderful pair. Just look at them.
>>
>>2671501
God, this is awesome. I still prefer Sanya x Eila, through, the space episode convinced me it was the best pairing, even tho Perrine and Eila are my two favorite witches.
>>
>>2671501
Look at that gay rainbow. Superb.
>>
>>2655739
>the Idol project is a bit strange, the setting gives a story in that way, but you can not say much for now.

SW was always this mishmash of SoL and plot-driven action. I'm hoping Road to Berlin will be a real story driven plot with lots of action, since we know all the witches already. And fans of the SoL content can tune into the idolshit. I never cared for the SoL stuff. The action interlaced with laughably gratuitous panty shots was always the staple of SW, and was my favorite part.
>>
>>2671488
Wasn't there talk of Kuugen planning a witches fic where they get stronger through sex or something?
>>
>>2671186
Has anyone translated the huge text block after the doujin?
>>
>>2671796
There's also a 4koma adaptation planned featuring the daily lives of the 501st when there's a lull in the Neuroi War.

>>2671851
I hope she gets on that soon. Or on anything soon, haven't heard from her in months.
>>
>>2671851
I think it was called Mighty Witches. Only a prologue about the science of lesbian love was written before being left in nothing.
>>
>>2671905
Mistake, it's actually Great Witches. Mighty Witches is the name of the 508th JFW, which never appeared anywhere and I think the only confirmed member is Takami.
>>
>>2671905
Sauce pls?
>>
>>2671488
Trude should wear the dress.
>>
File: ZUAyyxb.jpg (123 KB, 1920x1080)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
Brave Witches may have been a bit meh, but at least we got Waltrud, the canon lesbian out of it. The implications that her and Edytha have a thing going on makes my day whenever I think about it, a severely underrated pair imo.
>>
>>2676663
They really didn't do Waltrud's womanizing and her relationship with Edytha justice in BW.
>>
>>2676663
They're just good friends who do sleepovers together.
>>
>>2680239
Lesbian sleepovers*
>>
File: DkYYnDlVAAA4HAx.jpg orig.jpg (514 KB, 1800x2400)
514 KB
514 KB JPG
jifuku eilanya
>>
>>2680251
*Lesbian sleepovers in which there is a lot of nudity and one or more girl(s) gets laid.
>>
>>2655758
I didn't actually know about that. Based.
>>
File: brave7448b.jpg (274 KB, 1200x900)
274 KB
274 KB JPG
Where is the scans of this? C94
>>
>>2694611
Had a look around myself as I love the ship, but no joy. I did find their pixiv booth page though, they have a bunch of Witch badges and keychains including some cute Krupi x Paula ones.

https://monokuro-graf.booth.pm/
>>
>>2655692
this is illegal.
delet
>>
File: yoshikasoup.jpg (388 KB, 1280x1445)
388 KB
388 KB JPG
>>2695942
Yoshika is a wanted criminal
>>
File: 28582014_p0.jpg (145 KB, 1200x837)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
A bunch of Eilanya doujins:

https://exhentai.org/g/1278734/260c105415/
https://exhentai.org/g/1278750/dce1307fb2/
https://exhentai.org/g/1278784/8c1a89623b/
https://exhentai.org/g/1278789/114df2cf61/
>>
>>2655515
are we still worried about this?
>>
>>2696232
No, and it's silly to have been.
>>
File: 1490814547339.png (1.23 MB, 500x646)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB PNG
>>2696034
Those hard nipples under their shirts are beautiful.
>>
File: 69617703_p0.jpg (179 KB, 950x950)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
>>2696034
Goddamn. Not one, but four Eilanya doujins? I'll have to pace myself so my heart doesn't melt.
>>
>>2696264
I don't know. The franchise has been so close to the abyss so many times that a fair warning is always in order.
>>
>>2696784
It's too late down the road to fuck up in any notable way. Fumikane knows what the fans want so I doubt he'll let the writer do stupid shit.
>>
>>2696791
>It's too late down the road to fuck up in any notable way
I hear Murphy.
>>
>>2696784
>>2696801
Come on, what could possibly go wrong?
>>
>>2696912
Male witch self-insert character.
>>
>>2696959
I don't think the people up top are stupid enough to let that happen. Queen's Blade this is not.
>>
>>2697024
Makers of Queen’s Blade were never known for good decision making. Like, how about taking the strongest character from the first series and devolve her into a moeblob housewife who fights with literal kitchenware, won’t shut up about her husband, and frequently gets molested by the demons she summoned?
>>
>>2697038
btw, no intentions of derailing this with Queens Blade.

In contrast, Strike Witches has always (as far as I know) remained consistent and focused on female main characters.
>>
>>2696959
There were already real reasons why the restart, at this point is only misinformed people alarming stupidly for things that are not happening.
>>
>>2696959
Not gonna happen. Remember that Fumikane is a yurifag so there's no real reason for that after 10 years of Witches.
>>
>>2697053
As I recall the original LNs have things that don’t really fit into the current setting, like for instance witches having animal familiars, and also the way the Neuroi were organized, they appeared to have an organized military with specialized aircraft, instead of the anime’s Superweapon of the Week
>>
>>2697067
S1 went to the point where there was supposed to be something behind them as well. The idiots behinds S2 however just let it literally all explode within the first 5 minutes and replaced it with randoms. And ever since then the series was finished anyway. Same staff did Vividbutts, but that was pretty apparently: Same garbage like SW S2. Honestly, S2 was such a fucking disaster...

Would be good if they'd just completely restart this shit. Although granted, I haven't seen the newest stuff. Maybe they changed the staff.
>>
>>2698869
The Witches fighting on the fronts know next to nothing about anything, so why should the audience? It's realistic.
As for the staff, S3 is already confirmed to be more or less the same as it was in S1 and S2. The CGDCT and the Idol spinoffs are unknown.
>>
>>2696912
Modern witches aren't that lewd, so the reboot might be more in line with the current manga and light novels. Of course even in current canon Haruka becomes a danger to young witches everywhere, so it might still keep its lewd nature to some extent.
>>
I’d love a scan of pic related because it seems like it’s an actual, no-shit Shirley x Lucchini yuri doujin (1/3)
>>
>>2699134
(2/3)
>>
>>2699136
(3/3)
>>
>>2699139
Of course with my luck and taking into account the strange offscreen glances and these cursed numerals it’s going to turn out to be hetshit or futa
>>
>>2698869
This still makes me mad. We could have a lot of cool worlbuilding and a better plot if they'd give an anwer to Neuroi.

>>2698933
>bringing up realism in a show about pantless catgirl witches
Yeah, no. Focus on the Neuroi is maybe what the franchise needs to be refreshed. A good story needs a good villain, and faceless aliens just don't make the cut.
>>
>>2699142
>2009
Good luck finding an existing copy.
>>
>>2696959
Who turns out to be a reverse trap.
>>
>>2699402
Stranger things have happened. I've bought a tonne of doujinshi from the early 00s on sites like surugaya and others.
>>
I know out of every pair there is we're most likely to get Eilanya being officially confirmed in Road to Berlin considering they're blatantly in love with each other, but am I the only one here hoping we'll maybe see Minna get her feelings across to Mio?
>>
File: 1370720028357.jpg (102 KB, 450x1100)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>2705490
They're my favorite pairing from the 501st, so no, you're not alone.
>>
File: 11770594_p3.jpg (54 KB, 360x517)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>2705490
I'd love that. It would set a good example for their kids to do the same.
>>
>>2705490
Wait, Sakamoto is taller than Minna? I thought they're the same.
>>
File: 41460234.png (379 KB, 918x701)
379 KB
379 KB PNG
>>2705716
They are, iirc at both being 165cm but it looks like Minna is leaning into Mio in the picture there.

Minna deserves a nice gf, and Mio, while despite being Kou Yagami levels of dense, is a genuine sweetheart so I'm rooting for them too.
>>
Short but sweet Trude x Erica over on Ao3

/works/15753522

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.