[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/u/ - Yuri

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 153 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

4chan Virtual YouTuber Contest Final Round - 4chan Pass users can now vote on one of the top 20 entries!

File: 1523870673868.jpg (132 KB, 1000x902)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
So everyone loves to be the ideagal.

How would you write your own yuri? What arcs would you include and how would they play out? What would you avoid at all costs and how would you replace those things to fill their role? What makes your yuri different than all the other yuris?

Go as in depth as you want.
Basically a brainstorming thread for fun, and for the people who will never actually write/draw their ideas to satisfaction and want to tell their tale.
>>
I don't like having too much relationship drama. I want most of the conflict to be based on bigger and more realistic issues you find in life. I don't like the protagonist-antagonist cliche, everyone is supposed to have their own burden and the ability to shape themselves and others. I love stories about the characters finding out and dealing with their own sexuality at their own pace. All in all, if I wrote my own yuri, I want it to feel organic. It's a kind of difficult to know the difference between realistic and organic. It doesn't have to be realistic, to be organic is to make it seem "living and breathing", if that makes sense. I'd be basing it on my life experiences but I wouldn't want it to be just a facile imitation of life.
>>
I'd like for it to be more focused on plot than romance. Imagine something like symphogear, but with explicit yuri here and there.
>>
I would write a story that takes place in a world where homophobia doesn't exist. I already have an explanation as to why it wouldn't so it wouldn't be weird. Any drama would come as a result of something other than the romance. Lots of cuddling and happy romance, then they get embroiled in a cosmic horror style conflict.
>>
yuri dorifto
>>
Theres 2 small stories I want to draw, the first is just a girl going out with another girl, but shes just being taken advantage of because shes smart and rich. But shes lonely enough that the fake love shes receiving is enough for her to deal with the knowledge shes just being used. I'd like to end it on her finding out the other girl is actually disgusted by the lesbian thing and has a boyfriend on the side.
I want an ending that does lead to a happier conclusion but this always ties into a much longer story but I want it to be a bit more self contained. It's nothing that special, but i just want to portray someone who's desperate for love and company that she'll willingly get abused for it.

The other is a bit more tame but along the same lines, but it's the other common storyline of a girlfriend who doesnt care about her. Someone who's always trying to kiss or hug and just recieved an offhanded touch instead. And it eventually drives her crazy and she eventually goes off the rails.

They're nothing new and just your typical angst nonsense. But I really want it to be portrayed well and give off that overwhelming feeling of needing to be loved and being able to ignore the pain they deal to you to obtain just a taste of it. Most stories just dont portray it well enough to satisfy me.

But I'm not a good enough writer or artist to really do it justice and itd end as badly as all the previous stories. Maybe one day.

On the other side though I would also like to make a light hearted alchemist story where an alchemists home/shop gets destroyed in a dragon attack so she decides to tag along with a traveling female knight in order to get revenge. And eventually they fall in love and have alchemy babies.
>>
you'll never steal my ideas, dyke
>>
>>2670623
Everything I write always has yuri as normal, and like 90% of what I read is the same. And when it isn’t, it’s always the central conflict of the story.
It does annoy me, though, if it is included, since it’s basically just the author saying they don’t have any other ideas for conflict. I mean, I don’t live in the middle east, but it’s something I’ve never really seen in real life.
>cosmic horror
Nice. Good taste.
>>
>>2670638
>I'd like to end it on her finding out the other girl is actually disgusted by the lesbian thing and has a boyfriend on the side.
please kys
>>
>>2670633
This sounds nice.
>>
>>2670936
The point is it being the final low for her something she cant possibly deal with. And nothing is more heartbreaking.
>>
>>2671050
It's still dogshit, sorry
>>
>>2671050
Still terrible, you should rethink your decisions.
>>
>>2671073
>>2671074
I don't think its perfect, it was just the idea I was going with for this setting. The initial idea was for a side character in a longer running story who then meets up with the protagonist, and it plays into her insecurities and need for more substantial affection and feeding on her paranoia that any love she receives is a lie or a tool to use her.

I wanted to try cutting her story out for simplicity sake but I don't think it translates well.
>>
>>2671073
>>2671074
But it's 100% realistic.
>>
>>2671088
>implying
You're the reason why media never advances
>>2671078
You should just drop the whole thing entirely, especially if the only resolution is her paranoia getting substantiated.
>>
>>2671090
I assumed they were sarcastic
>>
File: 1501408042417.jpg (55 KB, 640x628)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>2671090
Its easiest to write about what you know.
And I think it plays better having someone being broken being shown that is was an outlier rather than a universal truth and that she can still find actual love in the world.

Happy fluff stories get old.
>>
I've actually written a few already. Here are some that I've come to like:

-"Left Angles" A young woman who has grown up with four brothers moves into a manor filled with women. Some of them (okay, most) are not exactly "normal". During her stay, she sees and experiences plenty of strange and wacky happenings, not the least of which is a challenge of her notions of sexuality.

-"All Stars" A fledgling women's college soccer team faces diversity and obstacles, including objection from the school chairman, in their long quest for glory. Also romance and shenanigans.

-"Walpurgis Nights" Your typical Wagnerian mech story with a mostly female cast.

-"The Song of Itzamna" A fairly lighthearted fantasy story involving a large group of people and their various adventures as they travel to a tournament...and probably save the world. Well, maybe "save" is too strong a word.

Basically my stories tend to involve groups of cute lesbians getting into wacky situations and maybe some drama and action. ...Non-sexual action. And some actual sexual action.
>>
Age gap yuri between a girl and her neighbor
>>
File: 1514525843034.jpg (54 KB, 515x720)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
How about a 1-shot of a girl who gets bullied by her ex-childhood friend who was her first crush.
But as the bullied girl is dying of a terminal illness her childhood friend is the only person who shows up and its revealed that she was in love with her the whole time and the bullying was just the only way she could stay in her life.
First third would be just the girl getting bullied, second third would be after her illness is discovered, and we see things from the bully's perspective, third part would be the reconciliation and acceptance of her death with a nice final day having the ideal date.
>>
2 married housewives realize they've been in love with each other for years. The story would be their daily lives sneaking behind their husbands backs in order to fuck.
>>
>>2671174
oof owie my nostalgia... god, I really got into those stories back in the day, and you were like the master of them. Good to see you're still around somewhere at least, hopefully still doing the writing thing.
>>
>>2670605
There are 6 characters. 2 childhood friends were separated 8 years ago. GirlA promised to marry GirlB. Flash forward to the day they meet again, GirlB became a transfer student and is very shy, and nervous. GirlA is famous for being beautiful and sporty. GirlB forgets about the promise. So to make them closer again, GirlA purposely fails her tests so she can get GirlB to tutor her.

Class president, GirlC, has a forever crush on GirlA but she seemed to accept her love would be unrequited. Girl D, the council president, is in love with GirlC and is saddened to see Girl C give up. So Girl D proceeded on a plan to seduce Girl B and make it happen so that GirlA can watch them kiss.

GirlA did see them kissing. And a Girl E, a short tsun famous as the ace of basketball club saw GirlA crying on the hallway. Now Girl E was just recently rejected by a sensei (Girl F) and asked GirlA to be in some sort of friends-with-benefits with her. GirlA accepted.

I know this is a clusterfuck and I want them to be as shitty people as possible. Nonetheless, I just wanted to share it. I know I won't even finish it because I have no skill nor the time. So, there's that.
>>
>>2670605
A young woman is dumped by her boyfriend for unknown reasons and decides to get shitfaced with her friends that night to relax a little.
After that, she drunkenly stumbles back to her apartment but happens upon a young girl who assaults her and begins to drink her blood. This turns out to be bad for Ms. Vamp as the Heroine's blood has a special property making it very addictive.
Vamp invites herself over, and the two begin living with each other, first as a purely business endeavor (I need your blood, you want my companionship) turning into a more dom-focused (I need your blood, you know I do and turn me into a pet-vampire), finally ending as mutual respect (I need your blood but even if I didn't I still respect you, and you need me because I understand you and your need for power).

I like it when Yuri is more about girls touching girls, but about the strange taboos of the relationship in question.
>>
bog standard isekai plot with female MC. she has overpowered cheat ability, buys a wolf slave girl, etc
>>
I would do a Shonen Battle Anime sort of thing where the Fem-Protag slowly develops a diverse Yuri Harem, and directly deprives her various powers and abilities reflecting her relationships with her girls and their varying levels of intimacy.
>>
>>2670605
It at first seems like it's going to be a standard will-they-won't-they drawn-out angst fest romance series, but the main characters get together quiet painlessly by the end of the first episode.
The rest of the series is devoted to their career as bank robbers and fluffy couple moments
>>
>>2675406
I've slowed down a little. My last "big" story was a Sailor Moon fanfic; I'm also making an original story. Slowly.
>>
Well outside of smut for various threads on /aco/ an idea I have rolling around is very military/scifi based. Like a new recruit freash from training gets paired up with a very forward and open lesbian. At first nothing happens between the two but the new recruit gets dogged by her peers for having a lesbian fire team partner. Of course the older soldier takes care of the recruit and a friendship is quickly formed. One night after the first mission they get drunk to celebrate and the older one forces herself on the recruit.

That's about as far as I thought this one out, still a coin toss if I should play it straight or just make it a smut filled adventure.
>>
>>2671096
Never mind those meanies. Not every story needs to advance the fluffy yuri agenda.
>>
>>2670633
Would love to see.
>>
>>2670605
I'd like to write a story about a girl who constantly feels betrayed by everyone she knows. Someone who always gets excited about plans and events and gets let down each time, each one building on the next until one day she gets fed up with it and runs out into the rain and gets hit by a car.
She wakes up in a hospital severely injured but every day a cute girl from a different class comes to see her and help her get through things. As she gets to know the girl better she slowly recovers as well. And eventually she begins to fall in love with the new girl as well. After shes fully healed she gets released and they go on a wonderful date that's the happiest shes ever been.
And at the end of the day they kiss and it turns out the new girl was actually an angel/other guardian of the afterlife who came to earth to grant the protagonist's wish of being loved before letting her die.
>>
get rid of the "but we're both girls" cliches, focus more on the plot than romance between the two main heroines, dark setting, heavily character development for the main couples.
>>
I have an idea about isekai story for female waifufags

So MC is an electrical/computer engineering student that died after struck by lightning.
Because of something, could be her skill or knowledge, the gods granted her another chance in alternate magical world where MC gifted with the power of electric magic. Of course, her power seems weak and useless at first, but when combined with her knowledge of electrical and software engineering, she can do previously unimaginable things, like "programming" familiars , creating magic powered speakers, creating magical user interface that reduce time for chanting spells, electromagnetic powered by magic, and more. Like usual haremshit, there will be at least 5 other girls who shows clear romantic interest in MC.

and MC is moderately build with moderate sized chest, short brown hair and she looks good either in dresses or suits. her personality will be unique and distinct enough but the target audience (female waifufags) still be able to connect with her
>>
>>2677484
>>2675542
>>2675571
As long as it's not absolute fucking drivel I'd buy it.
>>
>>2675388
>Netsuzou 2: OL Boogaloo
>>
1.: Disguise it as a blatantly shounen-/haremshit work.
2.: Have at least 3 females going for the protag
3.: Turns out protag was female all along
4.: Bitches still all over her, still wanting the V
5.: Turn the final fight into a social commentary on lesbianism
6.: Harem end
7.: Enjoy butthurt coming from everywhere.
>>
File: 1513934706736.jpg (369 KB, 800x923)
369 KB
369 KB JPG
I want to do a bunch of small one-shots of various girls on normal dates. Just typical realistic dates, some go well, some get ruined, everyone has a good time though.

Just a bunch of small normal things, like a date and a movie, or going to the zoo, or even just a small shopping date.
>>
>>2670605

>Basically a brainstorming thread for fun

I think this is missing in a lot of romance stories FUN.
I would probably get the couple together as quickly as possible (maybe even off screen) and then focus on their relationship.
Letting the reader experience why their relationship works by letting the PC's have fun together.
The most interesting romance stories I've read are stories where the couple are having a good time with each other sometimes bordering on the silly during the quit moments in the story.
>>
File: vk.png (335 KB, 800x700)
335 KB
335 KB PNG
>>2670605
premise:
>story about a khv in her early 20's who's dealing with depressive-like symptoms and is pretty sure she will die alone because every girl around her has low standards and/or only wants d*ck
>eventually meets girl with whom she creates a good connection
>some good tension between them
>main girl confesses to crush only to find out said crush is straights and all of the signs were erroneously interpreted
>becomes more depressed, goes on about life as usual
>eventually meet girl who, with the passage of time shows increasing affection
>finally begin to date and cuddle
>story becomes about them exploring sex together while dealing with their lives as individuals and a couple

eventually some other plot would begin to develop outside of their relationship.
>occasional intimate yet mundane scenes like which are not the main focus
ex:
>coming home at night after [main story event] and initiating sexy time
>>
>>2670605

I want a series that takes place at an old hotel. Main character is the ghost of a woman who somehow died in the hotel. She hangs around and haunts the premises and gets into shenanigans and seduces female visitors. Lots of opportunities for fun and different types of characters.
>>
>>2670605
Sci-fi thriller with a female detective protagonist with a female love interest. The yuri would be second to the plot, but it'd be there and it'd be clear and she'd get the girl in the end.
The problem for me with non-subtext yuri is it only ever really happens between main characters when the show is nothing but romance.
>>
'war is hell' type giant robot show where the MC has to work with and slowly falls for her rival, that hotshot pilot she initially thought was a jerk

it's set maybe a few hundred years in the future, there are supporting gay characters and nobody cares about it but they are a bit taken aback when the main couple starts getting along and eventually dating

other than that everyone is sort of morally gray, there's no right side to this war
>>
So 2 grannies are on their death bed and are in the same room, both having lived painful and lonely lives. They get to know each other and before they both die they say something like
>I wish I met someone like you when I was still young

Then we switch focus years later to 2 young girls who are starting school. They've never met but ever since they could remember they've had a mysterious red ring around their little fingers that shines off into the distance. Upon seeing each other for the first time they realize their rings are actually pointing at each other. Naturally as these things go they're nothing alike but keep ending up together despite the fact they can't get along, the only common ground between them is one of the girls childhood friends named yaya who happens to be in the other girls club.
Eventually they fall in love and live happily ever after.
>>
>>2675481
You can improve this by having all of them realize six is better then two
>>
>>2678203
>>
>>2678308
It wouldn't be yuri without Yayas losing.
>>
A fantasy setting.

A mage is researching on how to get her mage girlfriend pregnant through a ritual that has the worlds Goddess of Love bless them with a daughter.

She figures out the ritual, and prays to the goddess, has sex with her girlfriend, Goddess approves, and makes her girlfriend pregnant.
>>
>>2678657
You mean something like this?
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/elf_magic_of_the_moon
>>
>>2670619
>>2670623
Terrible
>>2670638
Intriguing, could be good
>>2671174
Meh, nothing really grabbed me
>>2671254
Go on
>>2671359
>>2675481
>>2675542
>>2675571
>>2677225
>>2677484
Awful
>>2678190
Terrible
>>
Cyberpunk action story about a buff, reverse trap who hunts down mutants and robots for an evil corporation and has a lady boner for a rebellious school girl trying to bring her bosses down.
>>
>>2679866
>Pedophile with shit tastes

Well colour me surprised. Please neck yourself you degenerate.
>>
Reposted from previous thread because I want opinions.
Inspired by pic related.
A young girl from a rich family (A-chan) is forced to dress and pass as a boy for some contrived reason. While crossdressing, she becomes friends with a girl her age (B-chan) and they have a short but intense romance. Maybe with cliche stuff like first kiss, marriage/protection promise, etc but they don't exhange names because A-chan will move soon and she doesn't want any attachments. When the day comes, they have a tearful goodbye and each one gives the other a memento.

Fast forward several years in the future, both girls happen to attend to the same prestigious girls' high school. B-chan is now a cheerful and romantic girl who still thinks about her childhood love and she has cut her long hair short. A-chan on the other hand has grown up into an absoute bitch (not sure if make her an alpha bitch or a deliquent but in any case she's pretty rebellious and edgy, maybe even drinks, smokes etc.)
A-chan and B-chan don't recognize each other and become rivals. They fight over anything and generally hate each other's guts. Then comes the day when they find out their identities (first by finding the mementos and then by calling their special nicknames only the other knows). A storm of emotion follows. B-chan wonders how her "prince" could have turned into such a rowdy girl. A-chan angst over being cruel to the girl she swore to protect, etc.
Drama follows but everything turns out fine in the end and they become a couple. Nobody in the school is surprised because every one was already shipping them.
>>
>>2681724
First and second half don't match up, the rich ojou sama family archetype while also dressing as a boy for reasons isn't used at all in the second half other than to contrive a reason they don't recognize each other.
A-chan wouldn't likely turn out to be a delinquent because of her rich family upbringing, even as a rebellious child she's still likely confined to her upbringing and acts out in other ways. Plus the whole acting as a man has been totally ignored now that she's an adult, if anything this is why it would be pushed the hardest.
>>
A story about healthy communication and how common views of sexuality get in the way of it. Featuring a mother teaching her 11 year old daughter about sex and masturbation, including guiding her daughter through her first orgasm.
>>
>>2670605
i'd 100% avoid the whole "b-but we're both g-g-girls!!1" shit. i'd probably (probably) have the characters be adults so their love couldn't be written off as confused kids. i would not rely on basic character tropes, i'd attempt a nuanced, interesting character except they happen to be sapphic.

a general plot i like to play with is
>tone deaf (?) guitar prodigy with synesthesia falls for girl with the prettiest voice she's ever seen / heard
>recruits her for a band
>also recruits the school's idol and this tall incel girl in geta ( who eventually become a pair )
>they compete against other bands for a scholarship to their dream university or sth, i dunno

there's a mild amount of romantic angst. but it's nothing to do with homophobia
>>
>>2681904
>have the characters be adults so their love couldn't be written off as confused kids
Being written off as confused adults is better?
>>
>>2681909
how often does that happen compared to a character telling the teenaged leads
>you'll grow out of it!
or something similar
>>
>>2681924
>you'll grow out of it
literally when has this ever been used?
>>
File: 183839.png (170 KB, 453x435)
170 KB
170 KB PNG
>>2681925
>>
>>2681928
No really, when does this ever get used outside het stories? People keep acting like this is used constantly in yuri, it basically never is. In fact, people coming out in general is extremely rare.
>>
>>2681924
Why would anybody ever say something like that? All it could ever do is interfere with a young person's development.
>>
Demon lord / evil bad loses to the power of friendship, losing her place in the world she travels to a different world in order to try to recuperate and learn about the power of friendship.
However nobody anywhere wants to be her friend no matter where she tries to go because she doesn't know how to interact with others. So she banishes herself into a post apocalypse world to live in exile and alone where she finds the sole survivor of the world broken and battered after trying to get food and having a building partially collapse on her.
Raising her back to health both the survivor and the ex-demon lord learn to deal with other people and fall in love.
>>
I'm writing a story currently where the princess loses the love of her life and in an attempt to replace the hole in her heart falls in "love" with her best friend.
She goes along with it because she feels guilty because it was her job to keep the man safe.
The love soon turns from a hollow replacement to an actual love.
although it can't go that far due to the fact that the princesses friend is fused to a magical suit of armour :/\)
>>
>>2682884
So princess will be crying over the man all the time? No thanks.
With what you've said so far, you can't get my interest.
It's not as if I matter, though.
>>
>>2682886
Oh no. This is from the friends pov so you won't see the princess crying for all that long.
As the soon to be head of state she would know how to mask her emotions.
She will be sad and will ask the friend to keep her company over night but soon enough the friend is going to wake up with two slender hands wrapped around her weist
>>
>>2670605
I basically want to rewrite Kannazuki no Miko but without the Miko/Orochi plotline, which reduces it to a love Triangle between a naive blonde, a handsome male and the rich oujo girl.

Where I keep stumbling is writing the Chikane character and showing the sacrifice portion of the relationship. I can show the inner angst and the Chikane character pushing the Himeko character to be with the boy and depict the inner angst, but without the betrayal/rape scene, it feels like there's an act missing before the Himeko just confesses her love with the Chikane.

So it's basically:
>Boy asks Girl A out while Girl B supports Girl A to be happy
> As Girl A and Boy get closer, Girl B Angsts
>Girl A realizes she loves Girl B
>???
>Profit!/Happy Ending with girls getting together

It feels like there should be an act/ story beat in between Girl A realizing she has feelings for Girl B and them admitting feelings for each other without:
-rape
-betrayal
-forced seperation
-new character introduced to add drama.

I just don't know what it is. Also, I don't know how else I can depict Girl B's sacrifice without death/resurrection.
>>
>>2681931
>>2681932
It actually is pretty common in yuri stories for an antagonistic character saying something along the lines of "Don't take your highschool lesbian crush seriously, once you're an adult you'll realize it was just playing around and settle down with a nice guy."
Can't really think of any examples right now besides the girl at the start of Hanjuku Joshi who would later go on to be a lesbian herself and seduces her teacher, but that's mainly because I'm shit with remembering titles.
>>
I want to write a fantasy/adventure/yuri story, though yuri would be secondary to the plot. No isekai, no harem, with a dark-ish and somewhat realistic setting (as in actions have consequences and no plotholes, still pretty high fantasy).
The MC would travel the world and gather comrades, though I'd cap the main cast at 5 or 6 to avoid bloat. Sometimes people would join up temporarily, be it for a single quest or a few months until they reach their destination or goal.
There might be male characters in the group too for realism's sake, but they wouldn't intrude on romantic development.
Speaking of which, the MC would start out alone, with her backstory being that she had a girlfriend who also was an adventurer but died while they were fighting something, likely because of their relationship.
This was a year or two back, and MC has sworn to never get in a relationship with a member of her group again, but then falls hard for a girl who joins her. She tries to keep to her rules, but at some point just can't hold in her gay anymore.
Their relationship would develop slowly at first, as the love interest gets why MC is apprehensive and helps her get over her trauma and insecurities, to realize that it's alright to give herself another chance at love, and that she the new girl trusts the MC to not repeat the mistakes of her past.
>>
>>2682906
You're trying to rewrite a story by removing everything that makes it work?
>>
>>2682906
>which reduces it to a love Triangle between a naive blonde, a handsome male and the rich oujo girl.
Garbage
>>
>>2682906
So you just want to write a FFM love triangle? Why specify KnM when you literally obliterate what made it KnM? The thing that made Chikane/Himeko themselves is the situation that led to the rape, and how the rape is actually forgivable. Not even Fujino Shizuru had a justifiable reason to rape Kuga Natsuki, yet Himemiya Chikane pulled it off. You know why? Because the stake is high.

Rape is primarily a despicably dehumanizing and selfish act, so in order to justify it, it needs to be a selfless, (the rapist needs to suffer a worse fate than the victim afterwards), last resort (no other viable method, or else it's a huge plot hole), devoted (must be for the victim's sake first and foremost, above the world and the rapist), and heroic (must be intended to avoid a much worse scenario, such as dead or loss of power). It's a real piece of engineering to create a situation that satisfies all that. Anything less and Chikane would have ended up a self-entitled hypocrite or an idiot.
>>
>>2670605
Serious non-romance focused story with surprise explicit and cute yuri
>>
Berserk, but everyone is a cute girl.
>>
File: Reverse Trap.png (628 KB, 757x974)
628 KB
628 KB PNG
>>2670605
On one Halloween at a costume party, a young girl meets a dashing prince who warns "once the bell tolls midnight, he will have to depart". As the clock nears midnight, the girl asks the Prince will she ever see him again, to which the Prince replies "in one year from now".

One year passes, as the girl obsesses over the Prince. She notices a girl sharing his features and thinks it's the Prince's twin sister. It's not; for the Prince was a girl all along! When they meet at the ball again, the girl confronts the Prince about the secret and the Prince admits everything. They share a kiss and after midnight, the Princess stays by the girl's side.
>>
>>2683690
I've been thinking about how to create a Berserk with a female protagonist, that isn't straight up copying Berserk. So far, only vague images in my head.
>>
>>2683690
>>2683765
isn't that just claymore?
>>
2 girls keep having 3somes with random guys because they're actually in love with each other but cant say it. Instead they keep convincing each other to do 3somes instead.
>>
File: 1471762104384.png (317 KB, 960x541)
317 KB
317 KB PNG
>>2684145
Leave.
>>
>>2670605
I'd make a light novel parody and call it something like "I can't believe my boyfriend's little sister is a nudist" featuring a short floofy hair protagonist slowly realizing she's actually in love with her boyfriend's fit hime cut always nude sister. Also she fucks a zucchini at some point
>>
>>2684160
Dont bully please. I think it would be sweet to see them kiss and contemplate their love while having sex and wishing the guy wasnt there.
>>
File: 1471757673795.png (109 KB, 358x358)
109 KB
109 KB PNG
>>2684169
Bisluts fuck off.
>>
>>2684177
The plan was actually that they're not bi and hate men. But using the guy is the only way they can think of to bring the other girl in on it.
>>
Girl enrolls on an all-boys school, disguising herself as a man.
Unbeknownst to her, literally the entire school is actually girls.
>>
File: 1525975049764.jpg (41 KB, 329x442)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>2684210
That's just a het fap fantasy. Kindly kys.
>>
File: 1528711781164.jpg (157 KB, 691x625)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
>>2684145
>>2684169
disgusting bishit
>>
>>2684169
Why do you pieces of shit even lurk around? fuck off already.
>>
>>2684233
Now now, everyone's allowed to like yuri in their own ways. Not everything has to be the same generic school girl fluff.
>>
>>2684237
bisexuality isn't yuri, and are you implying mature people can't just be into girls?
>>
>>2684240
no, but I'm implying that not all yuri has to be pure
>>
>>2684215
I had this exact same idea just yesterday. I love the idea of a school of reverse traps who are all playing along, pretending to be boys while comically ignoring giveaways like their breasts or their use of tampons and napkins. And of course, sex or dry humping while they call each other faggots.
>>
>/u/ claiming something isn't yuri
Oh the irony.
>>
>>2684237
>>2684246
There's a huge difference between "impure" yuri (e.g Octave, NTR) and what you wrote, which is just het porn. If the focus is het sex, then it can't be yuri, it's just a story about two bisexual sluts who are in love. If you like that fine, but don't call it yuri.
>>
>>2684246
You're absolutely dumb if you think romance is in anyway pure. However >>2684266 has a point. ffm threesomes aren't the content of this board and never will be so leave. The fact that you're too fucking dim to piece that together shows you're either a troll or fucking stupid.
>>
Sometimes I wonder if any of these biposters are real or if they're just fishing for easy replies.

>>2670605
Explicit, on screen girl on girl rape. The consequences of explicit, on screen girl on girl rape.
>>
>>2684266
I wasn't them.
But so long as the focus is on the girl's relationship, its fair yuri game. How much the focus on the actual sex would be up to the writer.
>>
>>2684269
>The consequences of explicit, on screen girl on girl rape.
More rape?
>>
>>2684269
It's a shame Homura never quite achieved that feat to attain Shizuru and Chikane's godlike status in yuri history. That soul ripping scene came so close.
>>
>>2684328
You say that like you think that Homura is remotely capable of dominating Madoka. That soul rip is the most dominate thing she'll ever do and she absolutely hates that she did it.
>>
>>2670605
A student Council President prides herself in keeping the school running. However, when a Rebellious Redhead shows up and breaks all the rules, the two found out they have more in common than they first thought. (The Rebellious Redhead is less Yuzu from Citrus and more Yusuke Urameshi or Jimmy Hopkins but with tits and a vagina instead of a dick and balls).
>>
>>2684343
Homura is capable of doing anything if it means saving Madoka. Which was also the reason Chikane raped Himeko even if it killed her emotionally.
>>
Starts out a het harem. Two girls want to get with a guy, and constantly fight over him.

However, as time goes on, they realize that they never really liked the guy. It was merely a subconcious facade they put on. And that fighting? It was fulll of sexual tension. The two realize they have really love each other all of this time, and that the "fighting" got them horny. They relieve their tension through a loging and consentual relationship.

20 years later, the guy is long gone, and they haven't spoken to him in years. He could be dead for all they know. They are now happily married and have a daughter. When the daughter is fast asleep, they go to the soundproof basement and the whip cracks...
>>
>>2684371
*loving
>>
>>2684328
agree 100%
>>
>>2684371
So, Haganai basically.
>>
File: sonohana.png (453 KB, 800x600)
453 KB
453 KB PNG
Two words.
Yuri twincest.
>>
>>2684370
Maybe before the final timeline. However after Madoka ascends and especially after her Rebellion, I sincerely doubt Homura is capable of taking any further action against Madoka beyond the maintenance she forces herself to do. The mental toll of the conflict between wanting to keep madoka safe, wanting to be with madoka, and wanting to punish herself for basically her entire existence since she got out of the hospital in the very first timeline is just too great for Homura to really do much.
>>
A popular girl reforming a shy nerd through sexual affection.
>>
File: 9go8yUS.jpg (123 KB, 1181x864)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>2684668
>>
>>2684424
I was thinking of it as a better ending for Tenchi Muyo (yes, I'm old), but Haganai works, too.
>>
>>2684668
Like Candy Boy?
>>
The everyday life of a 12 year old girl and her 28 year old sister who is constantly trying to molest her. Then it's revealed that the older sister is actually her mother.
>>
I just want to write a short light novel about two catgirls piloting a mech Mazinkaiser SKL style. Love that is also hot badass friendship.

The problem is, obviously, that I can't write anything that isn't code.
>>
Well if I would write my own yuri, it would involve lots and lots of slavery.
>>
>>2686625
Sexual or the normal, dull kind?
>>
>>2686927
Of course sexual.
The whole point of a lady having slaves is to play with them. And the whole point of slavery is to play with each other and their lady.
>>
>>2670605
A serial rapist princess.
>>
I want Abnormal-Kei but lesbians. Girls with a touch of darkness are so interesting. Ideally, the genres I want to combine are yuri, harem, comedy, and psychological. If I could fund/write a videogame or visual novel, I'd characterize the love interests like the contestants in Fatal Twelve, where the light and dark sides of everyone would be explored, both in the mundane everyday life and difficult situations.

God, I really wanted Odette to be happy. She would have gotten a kick out of mamabirding everyone.
>>
In fact I'm making my own yuri.
If I get anywhere with it would you like me to make a thread about it for critizism, questions and something else?
>>
I just want an eldritch abomination loli yuri love story. Like Saya no Uta but gay.
>>
Girls enslaving other girls.
>>
I've been writing my own yuri for a while now; got a bunch of novels outlined, one mostly written, and a web serial ready to go in the next couple of months. Cosmic horror and girls kissing girls.

Guiding principles/how to do this? Have a conflict OTHER than "but we're both girls", don't use stock archetypes, write from the heart.
>>
>>2691965
I've wanted a yuri Saya no Uta for years, but can't personally come up with any compelling plot line that isn't a total ripoff of the original.
>>
>>2691965
>>2692052
Honestly the principle is not that hard when you break Saya no Uta down into the most basic building blocks: you need a protagonist who is deeply alienated and a romantic interest who is horrifying but also cute, a degree of social isolation and the need for comfort. You're not going to create the same story, whatever combination of elements you use will throw up their own themes and considerations, but you can certainly tap into the same feeling.

Most of the emotional heavy lifting is probably going to be done by the protagonist, so you've got to come up with a pretty strong reason that they're alienated and a good complex character for them to explore. Bullying? Disabled in some way? Terrible scars from a fire? Raised by crazy magicians? This is literally just off the top of my head, you could do a lot better if you think for a couple of hours.

The eldritch abomination girl is actually a lot easier because you can mix and match magic stuff and creepy stuff until you get something good. Just throw stuff at the wall until something sticks.
>>
Over the top comedy about a lesbian horndog who goes around trying to seduce women everywhere all the time, but always just ends up embarrasing herself and often gets thrown out of or banned from establishments.

Like Johny Bravo but about a girl, basically. Except she often tries different looks and approaches in order to experiment. Overconfidence, forwardness and a sense of entitlement to pussy are just about the only real constants.

If you remember that lesbian mystery club webcomic it’d be sorta like that in tone and humor.
>>
>>2692078
Eh, what impressed me about Saya no Uta is the fascinating philosophy behind the plot, not the edginess of an emo kid and a monster in a forbidden love. Emulating the latter made it pointless for me.

SnU is a metaphor of a guy who loves what the world hates (thus saw an abomination as a beauty), and hates what the world loves (thus saw the beautiful normality as violent gory mess). Is he an enlightened person who recognized the world's true ugliness, and sympathetic to a monster who merely kill because it's born that way (metaphor for a psychopath?), or is he a madman who distorted reality just to justify his love for nasty things? It's difficult to answer and that's why SnU is awesome. In real life, many war mongers, killers, rapists, and other criminals have justified for their actions exactly the way the MC had: the world is "ugly", so they fight for something "beautiful" that they selfishly loved at the expense of other people's lives. At the same time, many people have fought against ugly norms for what they believed are beautiful but used to be thought of as ugly: gender equality, marriage equality, etc.

The clash of ideals in which neither is certainly right is very characteristic of Urobutcher. I want that kind of philosophical depth in my yuri. He did that in Madoka and I'm grateful, but I still crave for something grittier like SnU.
>>
>>2688216
yes, or post in the general thread.
>>
>>2692085
Would read multiple times. There's a surprising lack of yuri with the dumb OTT idiot as the actual MC. Also, it's kind of scary how many of the 'X show but yuri' ideas are actually good. Truly, yuri is like tomato sauce in that it goes well with everything.
>>
>>2692085
You also gonna include the fact that Jenny Alpha definitely scores, a lot, off-screen considering what type of cartoon it was?
>>
>>2692219
Dude you know familiar of zero would have been 10 times better if she summoned siesta instead of saito.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.01 MB, 768x1024)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB JPG
I had an idea where in a Gundam-esque sci-fi setting a potentially talented up and coming officer gets her ass knocked knocked down to really shitty position because she was caught having an affair with her superior officer

She vows to avoid running into a similar position in the her attempt to climb back up, but unfortunately she ends accidentally building a group of admirers from her new crew. The story would mainly focus on wacky hijinks, but also show the MC's struggle to regain her family's cred after she screwed up

Of course the idea was Vocaloid fanfiction when I came up with it
>>
>>2691996

> cosmic horror and girls kissing girls

Literally how do these 2 things combine together?
>>
>>2692349
Fight incomprehensible alien horrors and watch planets get glassed from orbit as you escape on the last remaining starship by day, kiss your girlfriend and finger her in the bath by night.
>>
Twenty-something lesbian takes in runaway rich teenage girl who falls for her. That’s the simple logline; I have the whole story planned out including several other characters.
>>
>>2691969

To add to this. Anyone familiar with the Stanford Prison Experiment. Basically it was an experiment where volunteers were randomly assigned the roles of prison guards or prisoners and after a while everyone got very into character, with the "prison guards" abusing the "prisoners".

So anyway based on that idea I thought about a scenario where a group of girls are doing a documentary of sorts about slavery and the girl who gets to play the slave starts getting treated more and more like a slave by her friends.
>>
>>2692354
Do they discover that they don't replicate the results of the Stanford prison experiment, which is what tends to happen in real life?
>>
>>2692359

No because that would be boring. But I guess the right conditions needed to happen for the Stanford experiment to go the way it did. You can just imagine that the right conditions are there for the story to go the path of the girls enslaving their friend. e.g. the girl was already submissive to begin with, and things like that.
>>
>>2692353

I somehow read that as "Twenty-something lesbians take in runaway rich teenage girl". A commune of lesbians.
>>
Is there some English website like Shousetsuka ni Narou (where the community is not too cancerous - somewhat cancerous is fine, it's the nature of these sites) where I could trial writing some original yuri? As an ESL with no writing experience I expect it to be downright terrible, but writing for the drawer would feel fruitless and won't make me embarrassed enough to try and improve.
>>
>>2692349
Lovecraftian-lite style plots in which the protagonist and some of her associates are also lesbians. To be fair, it ends up slightly 'urban fantasy' rather than strictly cosmic horror style, but that's partly because cosmic horror is more suited to short stories.

Then again, there's a published horror writer who has been doing the latter for decades.
>>
>>2692349
>>2692811
Maybe a type of investigator thriller or something where a group of teenagers get interested in strange happenings and stumble upon a cult to a rather curious, Queen in Violet. Naturally they discover how the cult has been behind the things happening within their town and eventually the Queen in Violet is even summoned.
>>
I have a weird idea I've been sitting on but don't have it plotted out. An otaku couple living together find an injured monstergirl, and in trying to nurse her back to health they both end up falling in love with it. I don't like a lot of drama though, so maybe it ends in polyamory?
>>
>>2692815
Make the monstergirl their adopted daughter and I'm on board.
>>
>>2692350
The key to Lovecraft is you can't actually fight cosmic horrors. Or at least you can fight them and win or retain your sanity.

If anything your heroes might fight cultists or maybe hybrids like the Dunwich Horror. If I'm not mistaken, that's one of the few stories where there's a definitive victory
>>
Now I want a yuri story of girls getting taken and mindfucked and brainwashed by eldritch lesbian sex cults.
>>
>>2692819
Well I was thinking more along the lines of Halo style cosmic horror.
>>
>>2692813
Sounds like a pretty good concept!
>>2692819
This is why I think there needs to be a sharp dividing line between 'Lovecraftian' and 'cosmic horror'. A truly Lovecraftian plot has to follow certain rules in order to achieve the intended affect, but you can use more general cosmic horror concepts in a story and play with them in lots of different ways, there's certainly a lot of stories out there which do this. If you want to combine it with yuri, there's a ton of ways.
>>
How about a story of a bunch of depressed lesbians who used to go to school together meeting up at a bar 20 years in the future drinking together and wondering where it all went wrong while reminiscing about their old high school romances.
>>
>>2693313
Make them be like the grown up versions of cute yuri anime moeblobs
>>
File: 35615139_p0.png (148 KB, 300x300)
148 KB
148 KB PNG
>>2693313
You forgot your image.
>>
>>2693313
And then they get with each other, right?
>>
>>2693333
There are no happy endings.
>>
File: 82.jpg (764 KB, 1075x1518)
764 KB
764 KB JPG
I want perverted girls!
Impure girls together!
>>
>>2670605
I would focus on character developments and try to blend it well with drama.
I really want to achieve how Anohana executed the story.
Terrible shit like citrus drama is a bad example of drama
>>
>>2693336
being /u/ is suffering
>>
>>2693363
What's this? It looks like the best thing ever.
>>
>>2693451
Sister, you're in for a fucking ride.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/from_now_on_together_with_senpai
>>
>>2693460
purest impure couple in existance
shame the author practically vanished
>>
>>2693567
He irregularly does new stuff, most of it het.
I think he even participated in the last Comiket, since there's a circle cut posted in his pixiv.
>>
>>2693672
This is one of the, like, 2 yuri things he did, and it's so good.
>>
>>2693460
>tags: insane amounts of sex, lots of sex, what the fuck am i reading?, Yuri

This. This is what I've been searching for.
>>
>>2692821
I'd 100% dig a lesbian with Cortana's personality, AI or meatbag. Halo 5 doesn't exist.
>>
File: EilaNya 001.jpg (212 KB, 1280x905)
212 KB
212 KB JPG
>>2694154
As far as I know, there's only one lesbian in Halo. A marine lady in Evolutions but she dies as expected, maybe 343 has made some new lesbians in their new fanfiction books. Halo 4 doesn't exist either.
>>
>>2694147
It's the only story I've ever seen where the obsessed pervert and her target get together consentually and are happy. It's actually kinda beautiful somebody HOLD me.
>>
>>2694155
To be fair, if I'm remembering correctly and the story you're referring to is Dirt, it was two lesbians, and everyone dies. Halo 4, for all its flaws, is fine.
>>
>>2693460
I was not prepared for this.
>>
File: 1343171066460.png (154 KB, 429x480)
154 KB
154 KB PNG
>>2695086
w-were you browsing at work
>>
>>2694168
>the obsessed pervert and her target get together consentually and are happy
Shizuru and Natsuki. Mai-HiME. Bonus on-screen rape before the consensual relationship happens.
>>
>>2681724
The ojou should fall in love with tomboy not knowing it's a girl and finds out when they meet later.
>>
>>2695185
That's exactly what happened though.

>>2681728
>the rich ojou sama family archetype while also dressing as a boy for reasons isn't used at all in the second half other than to contrive a reason they don't recognize each other.
You're right, but I can't think of any contrived reason why the crossdresing would only happen in childhood. Maybe I should change it to it happening on a single day for a play or something. And that play in turn could serve as a reason for B-chan discovering the truth later.
>>
>>2670605
Baddly. I would write my own yuri baddly.
>>
>>2695368
Do you need the crossdressing? Because it really doesn't seem to fit at all in the story you want to create and it seems like you just have a crossdressing fetish.

But anyways, if its absolutely necessary you could just have it a unisex occasion (hiking trip or skiing trip, things where the outfits are unisex, give her short hair because of gum or something, and just make it a mistake rather than a cross dressing thing) or give her a brother and she stole his clothes to sneak away.
>>
>>2695392
>it seems like you just have a crossdressing fetish.
I do, but the idea was mostly for B to be confused about her sexuality once she finds out the truth.

>give her a brother and she stole his clothes to sneak away.
This is a really good idea, thanks!
>>
>>2695092
did your boss see it? haha
d-did she like it? haha
>>
File: binbou4.jpg (194 KB, 1200x672)
194 KB
194 KB JPG
>try to draw a comic about two girls falling in love in a fantasy world
>get stuck working out the details of a magic system and background lore

>try to write a VN about the relationship of two girls
>get stuck programming a cooking mini-game

what IS wrong with me
>>
File: 1534445649439.gif (96 KB, 820x602)
96 KB
96 KB GIF
>>2670605
I'm trash, so I'd probably make an isekai where the MC was playing an MMO when she suddenly finds herself in her character's body, and deep in the heart of a violent dungeon that has nothing to do with the MMO she was playing. The first arc is relatively non-yuri, mostly being ecosystem porn (think Dungeon Meshi), and set up for the overarching plot of the overworld actually being another layer in a matryoshka doll of stolen worlds, while MC-chan works her way up in an attempt to escape. It gets a bit more yuri when she gets nearer to the surface, and by plot convenience runs into a mixed party of locals and fellow isekais who've joined a Delver's Guild to search the dungeons for fame, fortune, or possibly a way home. The other isekais are from a variety of other online fantasy games, each imperfectly translated to this strange world's rules of magic. MC-chan ends up falling for one of them in an awkward and adorkable fashion, and together they find out the stars are not right and that the worlds falling into each other, slowly devolving into mana dense ecosystems that the locals call dungeons. Having been pulled down here and given power by the sky dwelling, "angels," they realize that if they don't go to the core of the dungeons and halt this process, Earth will eventually be consumed as well.
So then they start going back down to save the worlds, but will they be able to save each other?

I don't really know where I'd go with it after that.
Knowing me, I'd probably go for a happy ending.
>>
Doom, but the MC is an alien super templar looking for a way to resurrect her dead gf.
>>
>>2693460
This was super adorable. Definitely weird, but adorable.
>>
>>2696564
gets even better in the second one
>>
File: 70425885_p7.png (1.6 MB, 3473x4911)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB PNG
I want an entire anthology about girls letting other girls touch their boobs!
>>
>>2697274
but why?
>>
>>2697678
Or rather why not?
>>
File: 1534866607670.jpg (506 KB, 1024x1538)
506 KB
506 KB JPG
>>2697678
B-boobs...
>>
File: 143033925438.jpg (53 KB, 412x347)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>2697678
>>
>>2697892
Shouldn't Storm and Shanna be twitching on the ground?
>>
>>2695741
Just dive into it and join Yuri Game Jam 2018. I've been wanting to do it for 2 years now but I always got stuck making too much plot but this time, I'm going in barebones for some good crude stupid fun.
>>
>>2697955
Oh shit, that would be fun. Too bad I have work now and there's no time. Maybe next year.
>>
>>2697905
hover hand
>>
I am kind of. There is going to be a yuri couple, maybe two, but it's not the main focus.

>Over 130k words, only just laying the hints that the two characters are going to get together
>>
>>2699632
How the hell did you manage to crank 130k words without any romantic development?
>>
>>2699637
Like i said it's not the main focus. The main protag trying to understand her suit of armour is.

The two secondary characters are going to end up together but right now they are extremely good friends with the taller of the two acting like a mother the small one wishes she had
>>
>>2697955
I really want to join that, but there's no point without cute art
>>
>>2670605
The Yaya uprising finally happens, and they all get their girlfriends back.

It all turns to be a dream. There is no breaking the Yaya curse
>>
>>2699797
Make it so that the protagonist fights to remove the curses from the Yayas, but in the end, she realizes she was a Yaya all along.
>>
I would write a fantasy world similar to wow and then the main characters would be gay and slowly discover this in the midst of fighting an eternal war then they would eventually get together and forever fight together for peace.
One would be an orc and one would be a human.
>>
>>2699800
Who do you think was the one dreaming of the uprising?

It was a Yaya
>>
I think i'd do something about these two favorites of Louis the 14th, the Marquise of Montespan, also named Athénaïs, and the Marquise of Maintenon, known as Françoise d'Aubigné.
It would follow the lines of what really happened, but with some lesbian drama.
Françoise, a beautiful and devout girl, comes from a poor family and when she was a child, she had to beg for food. But a weird handicaped guy decides to marry her in order to make her enter in the high classes. There she meets Athénaïs, a charming but spoiled girl coming from the hightest ranks of nobility. They instantly fall in love and have hot passionate sex together during a lot of nights (but being 17th century, everybody thinks they're just close friends). However, Athénaïs is extremely ambitious and decides to be the king's favorite mistress, but also promises to Françoise that she'll still love her forever and will never love Louis, and Françoise, comforted, even helps her get near the king and away from herself. Athénaïs succeed by whiping off all other pretendants annd has children with the king, and Françoise, being very kind, accepts to hide and raise them. Sometimes, the king comes to see them, and starts liking Françoise; Athénaïs seeing it as a threat for her ambition, decides to fight against her once beloved.
>>
>>2701408

Françoise feels betrayed and slowly starts to plan on her vengeance, by stealing the King away from the Marquise of Montespan. She's even more disgusted by the traitress when, one of the bastard kids dead, she announces to Athénaïs and the king the tragic event crying, and the only response from her ex-girlfriend is "well that's one less burden". In the next years, using her devoutry, she'll manipulate Louis in loving then marrying her without having to fuck with him (she must stay pure), and will remove the power from Athénaïs' hands (by making her the symbol of lust and splendor) and putting it in hers. Françoise, then at the top of the ladder, doesn't really enjoy this bitter-sweet victory, because even if she's avenged, she's married to a man she's not in love with, at a place of to much reponsibility and has lost forever the love of her life.

I know I won't write it, but there was just to much subtext in this part of history.
>>
>>2701408
>>2701410
That sounds great! I'd love to read it.
>>
Just write a history of Eustaquia de Souza and Ana Lezama de Urinza, two Spanish girls who lived in Potosi, Bolivia in the 17th century when it was the capital of Alta Peru and largest producer of silver in the world. Don de Souza was a owner of large estates, including mines, and was at various times also a government official. Eustaquia was his daughter and thus lived the life of a grand lady. Ana on the other hand was an orphan who had been found on the streets of Potosi and adopted by the Don because her name, and apparently her appearance, suggested she was European.
The Don had a son also for whom he had hired a fencing instructor from Spain. Bored with needlework the girls had the habit of watching the sons lessons and practicing them in secret on their own. The boy however died young, probably of a disease, and afterward it was Ana and Eustaquia who took the lessons. When the girls reached their early teens, they started to sneak out in the evenings to go to dances dressed in Eustaquia's late brothers clothing. They started getting into fights. Which they kept winning. They were eventually found out, yet amazingly they were allowed to keep up the work.
They progressed to becoming vigilanties. After a period of about 5 years of this the old Don died, leaving his entire estate to Eustaquia. The two moved into the family palace in Potosi where Eustaquia was apparently as good as buisness as she was at fencing and dancing. However Ana had become bored and had taken up bullfighting, and that brought the couples end. Ana died from 17th century medicing after being gored in the abdomin by a bull. Eustaquia is listed as dying about 4 months later "of a broken heart" which probably was a prolonged drinking bout.

Google "Valiant Ladies of Potosi" or their names to find more.
>>
I was listening to the zombie song, and I was wondering why we don't have more zombie yuri.

I know there's that one story, and it was nice, where it was the girl who was slowly dying as a zombie and the other girl was in love with her and was trying to help her regain her memories or whatever and like took her on walks and stuff. was cute

So i want to write a yuri zombie story. But i'm struggling to think of ideas beyond what that other story came up with, or your standard zombie apocalypse.
which does remind me that even though I know they're het, i ship the 2 grandmas in train to busan
>>
>>2692307

>>Gundam-esque sci-fi setting

Doing that too. The plot is explicitly like 0080's sans the ending.
>>
Making a medieval/fantasy basic rpg game kinda like Dragon Quest.
The short young warrior/knight classed MCs love interest is a taller older mage women whose the princess to an evil king, their relationship is part of the story but it isn't entirely about them, they're just trying to save the world together, along with their friends but they happened to have fallen in love.
>Slow burn with a small age and height gap
>Debating on having a good and bad ending depending on the choices You've made but I might keep it simple and straightforward for now.
>>
A tribe of Amazons raid a town annually for men. One year, the Amazons find the town devoid of healthy men. A woman explains the kingdom is at war, and they were all drafted. The Amazons, suspecting deception, return that night, and find a couple making out in an alley. They kidnap this 'man', but it turns out to be a reverse-trap.

The Amazons can't wrap their heads around the idea that girls can love girls. It turns out they were kidnapping men not as sperm donors (these Amazons reproduce by having their goddess animate clay statues), but as potential romantic partners. Reverse-trap and her girlfriend teach them how girls can love each other, and in return for this knowledge the Amazons join the kingdom's army, help win the war and everyone lives happily ever after.
>>
Was day dreaming at work today.

Essentially it would be your stereotypical "normal" girl alone, and the idol of the school (rich, smart, fit, etc.. hate the trope but its necessary, further called idol from now on for ease of use) who's mostly left alone because everyone feels she's just too good for them.
It would be from the point of view of the normal girl, being alone and admiring the idol. One day they get put together in a group and begin to hit it off, with the protagonist being a nervous wreck and the idol talking calmly with her. Eventually they become friends, with the idol tutoring her and going out having fun as friends.
All the while through this we'd be seeing glimpses of her home life where her parents are never around and she has to take care of herself, and other hints that she has no friends or clubs/groups. Her idol is the only person in her life.

And naturally, being the idol of the school, this eventually gathers the attention of other people who admire her, and one day they take the protagonist out being the school and beat her and start cutting and making a mess of her hair. Overall fucking with her, telling her what a waste of space she is and how she's holding the idol back, rubbing her face in the mud. The idol would of course come in a bit too late and chase them off, bringing the battered protagonist to her home to clean her up.

The protagonist throughout this entire thing would be realizing why she's going through this and realize she's doing nothing for her idol and is just holding her back. It would be best if she just disappeared or died, nobody would miss her anyways. Of course she'd have a breakdown while being cleaned up and confess all of this to her idol. Her idol would attempt to calm her down and assure her there's more to it, and confess her love, give her a kiss and asks if it disgusts her. It being okay they'd go on in more detail and eventually have sex.
Protagonist would get a hair cut.
>>
File: 1533336525682.jpg (54 KB, 210x355)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>2711497
Their relationship would continue on like this, but with the idol getting more and more rough each time they have sex. Leaving bruises and bite marks. The protagonist would start to feel these during moments they're away to feel the pain and remember their moments together.
Being ostracized from the rest of her class, her idol would be the only human contact she really has with anyone. And while she doesn't like the pain, it reminds her of the intimacy she feels with her idol.
It would end with one night her idol being extremely brutal and leaving her bloody and bruised, but with them cuddling at the end. And the warmth of her idol's body and the soft whispers of affection still makes her feel happy in a conflicted sort of way.

/autism.
>>
Maybe something about a female German officer during WW2 in command of all-female squadron.
Her unit's goal isn't combat, but rather interrogation of captured female resistance fighters.
She and her unit love using sexual methods.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (71 KB, 700x578)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>2711499
Hot.
>>
>>2711499
Does it turn out Idol was manipulating her followers into bullying Normalfag-chan?
>>
>>2711556
you lost me at female German officer
>>
>>2711690
Na. Thought about it but lose some of the feeling I was going for. I wanted her to feel a little hesitant about hurting her, but eventually succumbing to her desires.
>>
>>2711692
>uwahh, there's no wuumin officer in WWII!
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_guards_in_Nazi_concentration_camps
Kill yourself, incel.
>>
So a girl has a crush on high school she never confessed to.
Years later shes mature now and married
She finds her husband cheating on her with her old crush
Instead of getting mad she joins them for a threesome.
This relationship continues on for months. With the 2 girls gradually getting more active with each other instead of the husband.
Eventually they start doing it on their own
It finally comes out they both loved each other since high school.
>>
>>2712117
Fucking disgusting.
>>
>>2712117
Hey /r9k/, feel bored enough to troll /u/ eh?
>>
I think the most important aspect of a good yuri pairing is that is a relationship of 2, both of them should be able to give something to their relative, good girlfriends are bestfriends and lovers at the same time.
And for a story I would love a regular story in which just happens that 2 or more of the girls are lesbians who just happens to develop lesbian romances, nothing forced (like some western media) it should just flow naturally.
>>
A socially-awkward 30 year old Doctor contacts an 18 year old Girl who lost both her hands as a baby about a trial for new prosthetics she's developed.
The Girl falls for the Doctor, but the Doctor's too dense to realise this for a while
>That time she got her prosthetic snagged on my shirt and ripped it open? I don't think that was an accident!
>That invite to analyse her handling of chopsticks, wasn't that just a romantic dinner for two at a chinese restaurant?
>And when she asked me to finger myself in front of her... oh dear oh dear
The Doctor concludes the Girl probably isn't in love with her, she's in love with having hands, which she transplants onto the Doctor by association. This makes the Doctor sad, because she's fallen in love with the Girl too, but a relationship with a patient is completely unprofessional, especially with one so young. The Doctor explains this to the Girl, but the Girl insists it's the Doctor she loves, and proves it by handing back her prosthetics and quitting the trial.
>>
>>2704178
I can't find any sources in Spanish, oddly enough.
>>
>>2711709
>I wanted her to feel a little hesitant about hurting her, but eventually succumbing to her desires.
It's your story, of course, but the idol's internal conflict sounds really interesting.
Maybe interesting enough to consider writing it from the idol's point of view? Of course, imagining the thoughts of a character like that might be difficult.
>>
>>2670605
I was the one who said this idea in a write your own yuri plot thread, but my idea was set in a fictional world based on the 18th centuary, basically in this one nation, natural disasters, famine and the callousness and ignorant rule of the king and queen cause several attempted uprisings, which are put down, a coup by the kings half sister and her quiet husband, lead to their rule being established, sensing the ability to take advantage of the situation, regional powers put it upon themselves to overthrow the usurper sand “restore order”, with manpower spread thin, a ragged collection of prostitutes, mill girls, former street urchins and fishermen’s daughters form an all female fleet with the mc being a noble girl from a neighboring nation fleeing an arranged marriage back home (ie yuri Horacio hornblower)
The plot involves them going on missions to get the edge over their nations enemies and the balance of the mc (who is a minor yet skilled admiral) and her balance of relationships romantically and as a commander with her crew.
Each different sea/continent/country they visit involves new charecters and different arcs, as well as the mystery surrounding the new queens motives and actions
>>
I guess I should post this here, too...

>>2714723
I wrote this yesterday over in the age gap thread after someone asked for "a scifi yuri where older girl experiences time dilation and becomes the younger one"

It starts with 14yo Lieutenant-chan fresh from space school and 18yo Commander-san she loves and admires. Commander-san likes her, too, but she never confessed her feelings because of their different age and ranks.
Then Commander-san gets chosen to test a new experimental warp drive shuttle, because she's a good pilot. But something goes wrong and she's stuck in warp. After a week, food and life support are slowly running out. She misses Lieutenant-chan and wishes she had told her how she feels.
But suddenly there's a bright flash and her shuttle is back in some ship's hangar. She gets out and immediately gets hugged by an older Lieutenant-chan. Apparently, one day in the warp were two years in real time. Everyone thought she was dead, but Lieutenant-chan never stopped searching for her. She's 28 now, captain of her own research ship and after 14 long years finally found a way to get her beloved Commander-san back. Commander-san confesses her feelings and they journey across the stars happily ever after.
>>
>>2670605
I like fantasy, but don't really have the diligence to follow through on anything.
>Sorceress and undead queen, fighting as uneasy allies in a war against a common enemy.
>Bandit inadvertently becomes the enemy of her band after preventing the rape of a foul tempered captive, and the two flee together
>Necromancer and noble hostage, with "good" guys at the borders preparing to attack
>Seemingly psychotic princess, and her former childhood friend caught up in deadly politics and occult goings on
>Goddess goes to her aunt, the queen of the underworld, for help in restoring a hero to life

The furthest I got with any of them was about 30k words.
>>
>>2712768
I'd like to do both sides actually. But I figured it's easier to connect or empathize with someone who's been broken down and is grasping for any glimmer of light. As opposed to someone struggling with highly specific inner demons which result in a rather specific fetish.

It helps to do both, and I do have some ideas for the idol girl as well.
Conflict centering around her basic perfection and how her life should be perfect, and shes aware of it as well. Even her family is supportive and loving, it despite it all she feels alone and empty, but because of how perfect her life is she thinks it would be terrible rely on anyone else. Until she finds the normal girl and begins to feel something for her, and never having had this type of spark in her life before she desperately latches on in a rather destructive manner. This eventually translates into some passively abusive actions to keep her isolated and alone, so that her love will be focused on her and nobody else. To making the idol girl the sole feature of her life, and by causing her pain and having her be accepting of it, it eases her mind that the bullied girl sees her as the undeniable love of her life, as shes willing to suffer at her hands, while also making her feel as if the other girl is completely hers.

I'm having a lot of fun dreaming this story up though, maybe with my absolute dogshit skills I'll make a small comic for fun.
>>
my own yuri would be drama/fantasy filled. I've been daydreaming about it for a while, but don't know if I'll ever have the chance to work on it. So here goes:

Mc is a depressed teenage girl (17 or 18) who lives alone. Her family is well off. Her younger brother (about 10) is diagnosed with some disease (likely lukemia) and her family isn't prepared to deal w/ the tragedy of essentially watching the brother die no matter how much money they spend. Hence her depression.

Mc is given the chance to save her brother via competiting for a wish in alternate world she can travel to. In alternate world MC = too op bc anime logic ("wow she's really desperate to save her brother") Because of this alternate world police send a bounty hunter to force her out of the world.

Bounty hunter is love interest. LI becomes intrigued by MC and decides to screw the job and follow her around. MC is bothered by reluctantly accepts her into group. LI has a very straightforward style: she likes things that entertains her, sees everyone like her toy. LIs also a nymphomaniac, and prostitutes herself out for some cash.

fast forward through story. There's side drama relating to actual plot. Villian is introduced. Villian wants MC to stay in the world permanently cause, cue cliche "The world is mines and so is everything in it."

MC is so close to getting the wish. Then boom. Her brother is gone. MC falls into deep depression. She's not sure how to keep on, her life seems pointless now. LI becomes bored by this. She should just leave, but she doesn't. Everyone else gives up on MC but LI. LI isn't well versed in caring for the mentally ill on her own, but she tries her best. MC starts getting better. MC falls for LI, and vice versa. MC's love comes from a place of dependency on LI, and LI's love comes from initial lust which transforms. Their relationship doesn't start out strong; it's shaky and abusive on both ends. Haven't thought of the ending yet, it could get better for them, or worse.
>>
A sports manga about an American hockey captain having an INTENSE PASSIONATE rivalry against the Canadian hockey captain.

After seasons and seasons of over the top dramatic hockey plays with super saiyan-esque secret power moves and lots of training, these two women realize that their rivalry = great sex and soon they fall in love and at the end of the show, get married.

Here's a real life example:
https://deadspin.com/team-usa-hockey-captain-marries-canadian-rival-bringin-1829388048?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_twitter&utm_source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow
>>
>>2670605
It would be a relationship between a math teacher and student.

Teacher is in her mid 30s and hasn't been with anyone in years. She had past relationships, but she doesn't care about any man she had. None of them were anything special, so she thinks relationships aren't for her... until she appears. The female student is very popular in school, she has good looks, she has the best grades, she won some tournament despite her young age, etc. She gets asked out for a date by both men and women, but she rejects them all.

However, for the last year, the student is doing badly with math. It's the highest level and refuses to step down because she doesn't back away from a challenge. Seems like she's going to fail, so she asks for private lessons with the teacher to help her.

Eventually, the reader realizes that she purposely did bad to secretly spend time with her. That's how the romance starts.
>>
File: how girls use guns.jpg (52 KB, 480x640)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>World's Best Assassin (TM) is tasked with killing/disappearing a scientist working on a deadly bioweapon, all without leaving any evidence
>Assassin-chan tails her target, spying on her daily life, hoping to get an opening
>Eventually Scientist-chan notices Assassin-chan checking her out, and decides to strike up a conversation
>Much spaghetti-spilling and angst follows as Assassin-chan tries to reconcile her mission and the dangerous consequences of failure with Scientist-chan's much-needed intrusion into her previously lonely and hollow life
My only problem is if it should end with Assassin-chan fulfilling her contract or not. A fake death trick or having them turn on the contractor seems a bit too Hollywood, but a Bad End would be kind of dissatisfying.
>>
>>2718994
The premise is pretty Hollywood already, so just go for broke.
>>
>>2718994
Have Assassin-chan discover she's being played because the thing scientist-chan is working on isn't an actual bioweapon. It has the potential but as it stands with Scientist-chan, it wouldn't ever reach said potential. Contractor doing dirty deeds and wanting them dirt cheap plans on killing Assassin-chan but things are connected and Scientist+Assassin put together a plan to take care of the person that put out the hit.
>>
I'm probably going to properly flesh out this idea at some point.

>Girl has done sports for all of middle school, wants to have a high school debut, pretties herself up and vows to get a boyfriend
>But that's only because she thinks she's a freak for having thought her former girls' basketball team members looked really pretty when they were sweating and playing their hearts out
>She finds a boyfriend, innocently hangs out with him for a while, turns down his advances saying she's "not ready yet"
>But in reality she doesn't really feel any sort of attraction towards him
>And then, when she's visiting her boyfriend's place, BAM
>In walks his mother
>Single mom, 30, the father of her son bailed when she got pregnant while still in school and they moved town out of shame
>Boyfriend might as well be chopped liver as girl's attention is 120% on the mother for the following weeks
>Finds every excuse to hang out at his place and talk to his mom
>Boyfriend starts to think she's pretty weird and not even paying attention to him anymore, dumps her
>Girl absent-mindedly replies "k" to being dumped as she's currently hallucinating about his mom in a tight sweater
>Girl starts stalking mom, making notes of her shopping places and such
>"Accidentally" bumps into her every so often, tells her she feels pretty down about having been dumped, essentially guilt-trips mom into talking to her at family restaurants to "soothe her broken heart"
>Eventually mom seems to actually start liking hanging out with girl, apparently doing that reminds her of her high school days that she lost having to take care of her son
>Not that mom bears any grudges though, she loves her son and regrets nothing
>Which only serves to pull girl's heartstrings even tighter
>How can we even walk the same ground as this goddess?
>After several months of innocently going to restaurants and shops with her mom-friend, girl braces herself and asks mom whether she'd like to go to the public bath with her

Cont.
>>
>>2719312

>Cue fanservice scene as girl nearly gets a brain hemorrhage from witnessing mom in her entirety
>Mom insists on washing girl's back
>Girl faints and wakes up in the locker room clothed, head resting on mom's lap
>"Fufu, you look so cute when you sleep"
>Another total blackout
>Girl somehow makes it home, completely forgotten that her liking girls was supposed to make her a freak or something as her brain is filled with naked mom
>Days pass, mom off-handedly wonders at a family restaurant get-together why girl isn't hanging out with her highschool friends instead of her
>Girl realizes she hasn't even made a single high school friend because her head was so full of getting a boyfriend and then boyfriend's mother
>"I'd rather spend time with you though", she blurts out, not even realizing what she's saying
>Rare mom blush and "oh.. thank you, I'm flattered" makes girl almost faint again
>Though during the next some weeks girl does look for some classmates to chat with, if only to distract herself from daydreaming about mom during every class
>Girl soon goes shopping with classmates, thinking that she needs some time to cool off her hormones
>They go to an electronics and gaming store checking out the newest gadgets and games
>But girl happens to spot mom in the same store and immediately her friends meld into the background
>Mom looking around nervously, making her way along the aisles
>Girl decides to follow mom to see why she's acting so suspiciously
>Mom making her way to the special electronics part of the store, away from the smartphones and other stuff highschool friends were looking at
>Stops at a shelf, peeking left and right to make sure nobody is watching
>Picks something up, girl walks toward her
>Girl hops, taps mom on the shoulder and says "sup, whatcha buyin'?"
>Mom shrieks and drops a battery-powered dildo on the floor
>Girl looks at dildo vibrating on the floor, looks at mom, mom looks like deer in headlights
>Blushing fills the store
>>
>>2719313
And that's as far as I got with that one. Mostly cause I'm writing this shameless self-plug: AO3 /works/15912519

Above is a character/detail-oriented fantasy with slow yuri romance. Got 15 chapters lined down, intending on around 24 total, posting about once a week. Please give it a read if you're up for some adventure stuff with the occasional sword and magic and dragons and such!

Also thought of a little prequel in the same world as the above, probably explaining why magic exists in the first place or something:

>War between demons and humans has been raging for millenia
>Demon queen finds an ancient tome containing a spell to enthrall every creature of a species that lays their eyes on her
>Requires the heart of the most loved/adored/feared/generally famous example of said species
>Demon Queen hatches an elaborate plot to kidnap the most beloved queen of the largest human nation
>Rants her plans to the queen, surprisingly queen is extremely sympathetic towards the demons and only wishes for everyone to live in harmony
>Queen's pure eyes make Demon Queen's heart go doki
>Demon Queen finds every excuse to prolong the ritual and spend time with Queen
>Queen is even ready to sacrifice herself if it means that the Demon Queen is truly able to enthrall every human and end the war, even if it means that humans will be second-grade citizens under the demons
>Quadruple doki doki
>Eventually Demon Queen cracks and says fuck this
>Elopes with the Queen, leaving both the largest human and demon nations confused and without a regent, war is in a deadlock
>Switches her plan from enthralling humans to enthralling literally everyone together with the Queen
>The power of love unites the world
>Humans and demons intermingle and in the course of millenia become a single indistinguishable species
>>
>>2719312
>not getting abortion to complete her education first
That mom is garbage. Any woman who is doormat enough to bow down to a fucking douchebag who ran away and bear his child instead of respecting herself is a woman that deserve the gas chamber. She's actively harming other women by telling men that "it's okay to impregnate a girl and run, because she'll bear your child anyway and sacrifice her life to nurture your genes."

The lesbian girl can do better than picking up that terrible cocksleeve.
>>
>>2719342
Whoa there buddy
>>
File: 1398377150109.jpg (41 KB, 536x720)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>2719342
>>
>>2719342
careful with that edge
>>
How would fellow western anons write a story involving younger girls?

We're constantly exposed to schoolgirls and the Japanese school setting, my mind automatically goes there when I think yuri. And while I think I could do something passable with only second hand knowledge since the school and details regarding it are useless ignored in favor of just giving them a place to meet. I feel like never having experienced the setting I might be having some major misconceptions and get some basic things wrong that will make anyone in those settings laugh their asses off.

But at the same time I feel like using a western school setting feels off in a different way.

Should I just use a make believe future school instead?
>>
File: 1538105968047.jpg (496 KB, 1988x2048)
496 KB
496 KB JPG
>>2720066
The decision boils down to what you really want to write and the challenge you're willing to take on.

As for me, I write high school stories while taking inspiration from my own experiences and things I learn from research. I don't think it's necessary to set it in Japan (especially if you're not familiar with it). Also, I find that characters acting in-setting are very important to bring the setting to life.

Anyway, I'm not a great writer (I just write for self-satisfaction) but here, I find this article helpful for me: https://www.novel-writing-help.com/fictional-settings.html
>>
I write dumb wish fulfillment stories about tough ladies with huge guns and magic powers who eat pussy and fight or perpetrate crime
>>
>>2721072
Best wish fulfillment
>>
File: Knee deep in the yuri.png (29 KB, 851x727)
29 KB
29 KB PNG
>>2721072
Good.
>>
>>2721072
I want to read them.
>>
>>2721072
>dumb wish fulfillment
tell me more
>>
>>2721072
>misread that as "penetrate crime"
>imagined dildo launchers and a "Strap-on of Justice"
>>
File: Spoiler Image (84 KB, 1072x821)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>2721288
>imagined dildo launchers and a "Strap-on of Justice"
>>
File: 1525142940420.jpg (196 KB, 1000x1000)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
I just want more isekai yuri. If I found the holy grail, I would wish for more isekai yuri. I would like something where an avid outdoorswoman tomboy gets transported to a medieval world, where she comes across an oujo-chan with long drill hair who is clad in armor in a forest who begs her to loosen her bottom armor so she can go take a dump. Her business accomplished, the oujo-chan comes out of the bushes and slaps a dog collar around the tomboy's neck and declares that the tomboy is now the knight's slave, and that her first job is to clean up the campsite and carry all the knight's stuff to the nearby town. The oujo-chan is too lazy to draw her sword so she just punches enemies to death, so she has insane strength. The tomboy realizes that the oujo-chan has a terrible personality, is really dumb and has no experience living outdoors so she helps her make campfires and stuff. They reach the town and go to an inn and the oujo-chan immediately begins drinking booze and fighting with the female innkeeper. The oujo-chan knocks out the innkeeper with a punch so they have to leave, but not before the oujo-chan lifts up the innkeepers dress to look at her panties. A goddess descends from heaven to punish the oujo-chan for being a violent, alcoholic jerk, but the oujo-chan knocks her out too, looks at her panties and then enslaves her with a dog collar as well. The tomboy has to carry the unconscious goddess to another inn, and they finally get a room and all the violence has made the oujo-chan horny, so she rapes her tomboy slave from another world. Thus begins the adventures of a muscular oujo-chan knight and her tomboy and goddess love slaves. It would be like I've Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level but with more retard strength.
>>
>>2670605
>both characters been friends for long time
>both are confused with what gender they like
>they start a journey to figure it out
>they fall in love on they way
>they realize they love each other and want to be together forever
>during their relationship they face many troubles
>but overcome them with much hard work and pain
> they grow close together because of it
>they want to get married but one of the girl's parents forbid it and will disown her if she goes though with it
>they ignore them and they go though with it anyways
>they adopt a kid who finds out later she is gay as well
>they support her with her decision and help her on her journey
>she goes though many hardships, her parents are there to support her
>they use their experiences of these similar hardships to help her though them
>she overcomes them and gets married to her partner
>parents recollect their marriage and how beautiful and happy it was for them
>they kiss
>the end
that would be an awesome anime, it would last for at least 4-5 seasons with many fans...
>>
File: yuriex.png (123 KB, 400x600)
123 KB
123 KB PNG
I have several
Black Book
>Occultist yuri
>MC is a goth girl named Rachel, who tampers with witchcraft
>two other characters include Dia, a demon with goat legs and Lilim, a succubus (yuri succubus ofc no boys allowed)
>darker themes, maybe some rape and violence
Im planning on expanding this universe. I actually started making a nsfw comic ab this.

But I have very little experince making comics so I dont how itll turn out...

>>2721640
Also, I like this idea
>>
>>2721385
pffft
>>
>>2721385
Fuckin lol.
Is wrong that I really want to have this?
>>
>>2722041
You mean you don't already have one? How else would you protect yourself from hetsluts?
>>
>>2721809
Is it cool if I add this to the /u/ booru? I want to make sure it keeps up to date with all this original content posted on /u/, though it's tough since I can't check every thread for original art. And your art is really nice. I'm guessing that's Dia? Hope you share the finished pic. If not here there's always the drawthread to share your art.
>>
File: 1517063610198.png (211 KB, 1078x1600)
211 KB
211 KB PNG
I just want more stories with gullible stupid girls
>>
Like this.
https://pastebin.com/Ue7y5yxA
It then follows them as they use their newfound power to take over the world
>>
File: Tohru is disgusted.png (40 KB, 440x326)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
>>2727262
Thanks I hate it.
>>
>>2727306
Whys that sis?
>>
File: Murderer Robeato.png (91 KB, 292x309)
91 KB
91 KB PNG
>>2727308
The concept of crystal buttplugs used for power is dumb but could be written in a decent way, but the thought of buttplugs a foot thick being forced into someone makes me want to vomit out my entire stomach. The organ itself, nit just the contents. Stomach deformation is disgusting regardless of participants and all who enjoy it deserve to be beheaded.
>>
>>2727326
That's okay anon, It's not for everyone. It'd be weird if it was.
>>
File: Nene pout.gif (1.09 MB, 480x270)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB GIF
>>2727331
How am I supposed to call you a /d/fag that likes futashit if you respond reasonably like that?

But seriously, put a warning next time so people like me who won't like it can avoid it. It isn't "posting hetshit in the females only tag on exhentai" bad but it was close for me.
>>
>>2727262
Truly a literary masterpiece.
>>
MC used to be a mail runner: a disposable kid sliding around on maglev Nike Airs, smuggling paper through the tract housing of a near-future surveillance state. That was then: her cyberlegs have since crapped out and her insurance wouldn't cover it. Now she works retail.

Despite, or perhaps on account of seeing hundreds of strangers a day, MC grows increasingly solitary and decides to just fucking end it. On the bridge she meets Girl A: another suicidal kid who's homesick for Mars. MC has a change of heart and jumps in after her, then somehow manages to drag both of them to shore. They end up cohabiting and fuck a lot (there's a monologue where she gets a lap pillow from Girl A and describes her thighs for two pages) but Girl A still lapses into a thousand yard stare from time-to-time.

Then MC gets a call from her absent father about one last job: find a patient (Cancer-chan) who went missing from a hospital and we can all go to Mars. Interplanetary intrigue with an asylum deal on the side. MC bites but it's gradually revealed that her dad set up the encounter on the bridge, and that Girl A has a terrible secret. It's actually her fault that she's on Earth to begin with: she's a former child soldier who was quietly exiled for gunning down protesters.

Girl A stays tight-lipped since she's genuinely in love now, but then MC has a run-in with her childhood friend Girl B, who's tracking down Cancer-chan for a three letter agency and has a dossier on Girl A. Childhood friend still has a crush on MC and considers ruining the couple, but decides to form an awkward partnership with them when it turns out Cancer-chan is a threat to all life on Earth.

You see, a team of mad scientists tried to save Cancer-chan by turning her into a computer. But then she merged herself with the surveillance network and began calling drone strikes on world population centres because she's jealous of MC. It gradually gets more outlandish from there and I have no idea how it actually ends.
>>
>>2727393
I assume its supposed to be a long series, because there's like 6 plot twists and shit in there.
>>
File: 65035456_p0.png (1.56 MB, 2039x1378)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB PNG
My case is weird, but thanks to my poor writing skills and my first language, to publish something, it's downright difficult.

My story is a massive Crossover that mixes a lot of characters and series, but the Yuri being the most prominent element, not only being a source of unlimited power, but the ultimate ideal of which technically is the MC.

The typical story with a few villains every "saga" new allies and things like that, the important part of that is that thanks to the interaction of different universes, new couples are created (mostly Yuri) the image is an example of a couple.

Although it also includes the element of "anyone can die", although it depends on my mood, although there are twists of plot, which even I can not decide, this story has been moving alone for a while, I think I've been 18 years in that.

The only thing I have done with information tables, things written in Word and arcane cards edited by me.

It's sad that it can never be published and only 2 friends know this story, but you can dream.
>>
>>2727308
I gave up because of the poor grammar and overly repetitive phrases.
>>
A beautiful but terminally schizophrenic girl is locked alone every night in a room with a dressing mirror in it. One day she adores her own reflection in that mirror and finds out that she can communicate with her reflection image, who's like a real living individual in her head. She's very deeply invested in the reflection. They have a little date every night and share their emotional burdens with each other. She even masturbates to herself in front of the mirror. She even tells the nurses about how sweet and magnificent her mirror girlfriend is. The ending of the story would be her sewing a brides gown, making a makeshift ring, and marrying her own reflection.
>>
>>2727433
>being pretentious about oneshot writing
/lit/ is that way ------>
>>
>>2727427
You could always pull a Twilight and just change all of the names. There was also a fairly recent anime (Re:Creators) that was structured as crossover between several entirely fictional anime.

>>2727406
Although the plot comes out pretty slowly, I reckon I can fit it into a single fat doorstopper. Also, while the summary might make it sound like cyberpunk schlock, it's more a meditation on extended solitude and what it does to people's heads, and how technology evolves to simultaneously dull the pain and perpetuate it forever.

Each character has unique way of interacting with the world shaped largely by loneliness. Girl A walks around strip malls, buying the cheapest item at every store just to hear clerks say "thank you". Girl B carries her framed master's degree in her jacket and pays street girls to talk about their childhoods. There's a mad plot to get you to turn the page in a story that's often depressing, although I'm not sure where I'm going with it or whether the combination is even publishable.
>>
>>2727476
>You could always pull a Twilight and just change all of the names.
the problem is that there are too many known characters and elements to change names successfully, there are also original characters, but they are not as many as the existing ones.
A sub group of characters, I get to the amount of 99 and those are not all, what I'm thinking?
>>
You know how sometimes your brain farted and you imagine some weird combination?

That happened to me to list

>a submarine with entire crew of lesbos on the run from government
>Hanayamata but instead of yosakoi, it's dorifto
>Flowers but sets in 41st millenium, so we got inquisitor Suoh, Admiral Rikka, and Psyker Mayuri
>>
>>2727434
I'm not sure this counts as yuri but please write this.

>>2727480
It might be a little big, then.

The thing about using established characters is that they've got existing backstories that the reader is assumed to know. You only need some mild foreplay before you get straight to the action. On the other hand, if you actually had to do exposition on those guys, you'd likely drag down the story.

Re:Creators' solution was to explain just the very basics about its constituent series and just chuck them in there to fight. It actually helps that the series are ripoffs of real ones (there's Berserk and Demonbane and Persona to name a few) because you get an impression of the characters' backstories without actually knowing them. In your case, however, you'd still need to seriously trim the number of characters to make it work.

>>2727492
1st one sounds a lot like Haifuri, which has a destroyer crewed entirely by schoolgirls on the run from the government.
To Die in June is like Haifuri but they're in the actual IJN, and there's explicit lesbian sex and also death.
>>
>>2727505
The story has progressed slowly all this time, new characters are introduced to each "saga" according to the necssity, although I do not understand the reason for including certain stories, even I find it strange.

The story has progressed slowly all this time, new characters are introduced to each "saga" according to the necssity, although I do not understand the reason for including certain stories, even I find it strange.

The problem that I face, is that I do not have writing skills and my attempts to make fanfics ended without concluding, I had difficulties with the narrative, the way of writing correctly and that does not interest many people, although my few readers said that I am good in comedy.
>>
>>2727449
It's not pretentious when the writing quality wouldn't even pass high school English.
>>
>>2701408
>>2701410
heh, I'm actually using La Montespan as a character in my story... but she's not the MC.

nice concept tho, you really should go and try to write it. nanowrimo is around the corner.
>>
>>2670605
I would feel it with perverts
probably a love story of two masochistic lesbians trying to get the other to dominate them
>>
>>2727492
Reminds me of when I accidentally goggled the whole Cold War. Which my brain turned into stakes S&M relationship with the USA and Soviet Union. I think my brain turned Britain into a bitter X of the USA who was now in a relationship with a also bitter France, basically 2 old dying Empires turned into 2 old bitter ladies who keep having hate sex, to remind themselves of their glory days of conquesting younger girls.
>>
>>2727733
>I accidentally goggled the whole Cold War
I love this board
>>
lovely onee-sama that all the girls in the all-girls school admires is kidnapped by a demon king, turns out she was actually a princess transported to our world by a world taken over by a demon king so she couldn't be caught.

The girls in the school all travel to that world to save her, they all get cheats because isekai
>>
>>2670605
I really just like stories where the yuri is just a matter of fact thing. The MC is a lesbian, but that's not the main focus. She's a pilot, or soldier, or detective or whatever, who just happens to like girls. She can have a girlfriend or just hook up with random girls throughout the story.

>>2727492
>Das /u/-boat.
I like it.
>>
>>2727981
Huh, well that's an interesting twist, so its the harem who are doing the saving here.
>>
File: uboat.jpg (508 KB, 987x1500)
508 KB
508 KB JPG
>>2727983
Kurogane Pukapuka Tai sorta had the whole /u/boat thing going.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.