[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/u/ - Yuri


Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 85 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]


4chan Virtual YouTuber Contest - Submit Designs Here



Previous >>2661226 (Archived)

FGO NA User list
List of NA F/GO /u/sers
760,336,105 (Elanya)
047,042,187 (Celeste)
523,026,020 (Saint)
510,567,668 (Robobot)
658,593,770 (Nana)
900,621,176 (Ayako)
800,382,373 (Infini)
738,015,745 (Kalilith)
247,271,757 (Zemicchan)
135,677,727 (アキラ)
750,451,770 (SAVAGE)
433,700,307 (Zhana)
473,556,961 (Gudako)
772,227,787 (Mikorin)
149,547,021 (Ginga)
758,839,145 (Kanon)
393,649,862 (HelpLetMeOut)
316,240,254 (Eve)
353,145,705 (Lysa)
516,587,765 (Akane)
557,566,005 (Star)

I believe I included everyone who posted their code in the last thread. If I missed you let me know.

Reminder that the second part of the event will be starting soon, and another set of materials to farm. Have fun!
>>
>>2677928
While I didn’t post it in the last thread, I have been left out of the list after I posted my user ID some threads back, but I’ll post it again anyway.

It’s 274,663,274 (Poverty)
>>
File: zErevFj.jpg (3.88 MB, 2192x3123)
3.88 MB
3.88 MB JPG
An interview with Kadowaki Mai and Nazuka Kaori from Type-Moon Ace vol11 (2016) about Illya and Miyu.
In regard to Miyu's drastically changed behavior towards Illya between S1 and 2wei
>Nazuka: She's like a maiden in love, right? *laughs*
>名塚:恋する乙女みたいな?(笑)
At least Miyu's VA thinks that Miyu acts kinda gay.
Kadowaki also talks about how Illya has become a proper main character (like Shirou was in FSN) and how Miyu has become the heroine.
>>
File: i6URwLH.jpg (3.75 MB, 2192x3123)
3.75 MB
3.75 MB JPG
>>2678074
Haven't read it all yet.
>>
>>2678074
I’ve been wondering if there is even a canonical explanation for why Shirou was adopted by Kiritsugu if the events of Fate/Zero never happened. Was the mangaka like “people won’t accept this if their favorite boi isn’t in it” and just include him in defiance of logic?
>>
>>2678083
I haven't seen an explanation.
Hiroyama's recent interview might help you answer the second question.
https://natalie.mu/comic/pp/prismaillya-hf/
Illya was a twisted person in FSN mainly because she was raised by her crazy grandfather Acht.
Hiroyama wanted to give her a (relatively) normal family so she can become a normal girl. I guess Shirou is the main reason why Illya is a moralfag in Priya.
>>
File: DfzokA1UwAEuMO4.jpg large.jpg (257 KB, 2048x1235)
257 KB
257 KB JPG
Oh yeah, here are some leaks of new 2018 (JP) Summer Servants.
https://animeanime.jp/article/img/2018/07/30/39031/150924.html

Ushi is indeed there. Along with Jannu and Ibaraki. Seems like they've been getting complaints from female players that Summer events always favor female Servants because this year they're including Gil, Robin, and Dantes.

I assume there will be even more in a second banner like last two years. There has also been some speculation that Kiara will be the Summer welfare Servant based on pic related.
>>
File: 1518510293179.png (542 KB, 1000x1000)
542 KB
542 KB PNG
>>2678161
I'm beyond excited for the Ushi. So fucking awesome.
>>
>>2678161
>they're including Gil, Robin, and Dantes
Nope. Just costume dresses for the men. Which is honestly preferable imo cuz no gacha needed to get them. They need to do more with the costume dresses in general cuz it's a great idea that they are under-utilizing.
>>
>>2678162
I like the Summer Ushi design a lot. Way more than her weird "armor".
>>
>>2678163
>it's a great idea that they are under-utilizing.
Thing that hurts is that it's not as simple as "pay money, get new costume" like say GBF, you still have to spemd a load of materials that you could otherwise use to uncap or raise skill levels.

Also since it seems like only previous year events get reruns (as far as we know) I wonder if they'll make older welfare Servants and CEs available somehow. Hopefully not Rare Prism shop.
>>
>>2678170
Tell me about it. My Mashu still can't go to the beach because those shells are impossible to find and the ones that have been showing up go straight to the other summer servants and Anastasia. Having to cap out a servant before you can even get their costumes is annoying too.
>>
>>2678161
> Swimsuit Jeanne summons whales
I'm really not sure how to respond to that.

>>2678164
I actually think its more modest that regular Ushi. Though she'll probably lose more when she ascends.
>>
>>2678163
Damn right, I'm still waiting for Shinjuku Salter.
>>
File: Summer_event.jpg (418 KB, 2048x1536)
418 KB
418 KB JPG
My first 10x roll in part 2 and got this
>>
File: WTF.png (2.86 MB, 1920x1080)
2.86 MB
2.86 MB PNG
>>2678234
>First roll
I guess I'll do one better. I'm still in shock since I only wanted Martha.
>>
>>2678035
Don't worry nee-san, I've been using your support pretty regularly.
>>
>>2678083
>>2678091
That's actually explained in FGO but more about changing time functions in general. For example it is possible to change history in small ways but major events are set in stone so to speak by Quantum Timelocks. For example the fall of Camelot will always happen, even in a timeline where Lancelot didn't fuck Guinivere and Artoria accepted Mordred as her child because the fall of Camelot has been locked into human history (hence why singularities are such a big deal because they are fucking with the Timelock), but while Camelot may fall it's still possible for people to be kept from dying. Take the Accel/Zero event where Waver managed to convince Kaynethnto withdraw from the grail war and leave for britain. This basically ensured that him and his fiance are actually alive now in the FGO timeline after everything has been restored. Other way around if someone dies in a singularity they die in the fixed timeline but of different causes.
So Prism Illya's timeline has Kiritsugu stop the grail war fron happening and thus rescue Irisviel'a life, but the Fuyuki fire will still happen but of other causes and that's probably why Shirou has been adopted.
>>
>>2678188
>I'm really not sure how to respond to that
It's pretty meta isn't it?
>>
>Welfare Jalter for summer.
There had better be some maid alter and jeanne alter hatesex shenanigans.
>>
>>2678252
Seriously, she's the welfare?
>>
>>2678234
>>2678238
Lucky. I got shit, but I only tried some tickets anyway and I mostly wanted Martha because I need a Ruler. Oh well got the cruise knights CE that I can slap on my Atalante in the future.
>>
>>2678234
>>2678238
Meanwhile I decided to quit the game for a while because 80 rolls in part one only got me Rider Marie.
>>
>>2678238
I also only wanted Martha
>>
>>2678244
It's only if we assume that the Priya universe has the same major events as the FSN one. Those can be different.
>>
>>2678256
I just want Artoria. I need some more Archers.
>>
Seven x10 rolls and a few tickets and I got nothing to show for it. I can't imagine how furious I would be if I paid any money for that bullshit.
>>
>>2678316
Well isn't the Priya universe's major difference that Kiritsugu killed all other Einzbern and thus the grail war couldn't take place?
>>
>>2678363
You're getting Kuro as a wellfare next.
>>
>>2678450
Isn't she better than Archtoria?
>>
>>2678460
Mechanics-wise Archuria is better. Kuro however is still broken and she's free. Also as a freebie you can easily go to NP5 which can give her an edge.

Also her desire to make out with as many girls as possible is still intact, so there's that to look forward to.
>>
File: summer jalter.png (453 KB, 800x300)
453 KB
453 KB PNG
Summer Jalter as wellfare for jp
if will be jalter for poors.
>>
Why is there basically no yuri with Pent? Seems obvious.
>>
File: Succes sumons.jpg (1.34 MB, 1920x1080)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB JPG
>>2678238
Oh, I get Martha in first Roll and Artoria in the second with Tamamo as a extra, three golden servant in one day, the best result I ever had
>>
>>2678498
A lack of taste among /u/ artists? I agree it seems like the muscle woman would be an obvious choice.
>>
File: ritsuka x penthilesea.png (482 KB, 800x2854)
482 KB
482 KB PNG
>>2678498
This one;
>>
>>2678531
Caster Marie's the only one I got, doing single pulls. I don't bother with the ten pull since I never have that many quartz lol. I like Marie a lot though, and Crab-chan is cute.
>>
>>2678536
>And with men?
>...
tl: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BRING ME ACHILLES AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>2678531
Why is it so hard to get Saint Quartz in this game. I have had zero luck in this bikkini event. REEE
>>
File: DitGCHqVMAEgqPP.jpg (289 KB, 982x1200)
289 KB
289 KB JPG
>>
>>2678238
Hope I can get her on her solo rate up. She’s the only summer servant I want from this event, even hoping to have her at least NP2.
>>
>>2678626
>Why is it so hard to get Saint Quartz in this game
Because they want you to buy it?
If you want to be 100% f2p just save for months set your sights on one specific Servant and make peace with the probability that would may still not get what you want. That’s literally the only way you can play games like this
>>
>>2678626
Just don't play this gambling simulator. It doesn't even have much yuri and you can watch everything on youtube anyway.
>>
>>2678636
>That’s literally the only way you can play games like this
I don't know if it serves as a decent example, but there's a game called Sennen Sensou Aigis (which is a DMM game, so it's absolutely not /u/ friendly, then unless you really really like Tower Defences, I wouldn't recommend... but well, at least there's an All Ages version). In this game, there's a system that, if you are unlucky enough to not get a 6 star unit (equivalent to 5 star Servants, but with 3% of summon rate) after 32 summons, the next one will guaranteedly be a 6 star, that would need the use of 165 Sacred Crystals (the gacha item) so it takes a while to gather (with an average of 30 SCs per month), but that's the most one would need to get a 6 star unit. The game is now 4.5 years old and is almost always on the top5 of most played, so even with this system, it seems lucrative enough.
Okay why I typed this little wall of text? Just to say that it would be nice if FGO also had a system like that, even if the number of tries were higher.
That's it, thanks for reading and sorry if it was a waste of time.
>>
>>2678254
Yes.
>>
File: resize_image.php.jpg (83 KB, 319x450)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
Something for the Carmilla fans
https://www.melonbooks.co.jp/detail/detail.php?product_id=386826
>>
PV of the new summer event:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqwSgVu258k
>>
>>2678807
That's pretty cool.
And kinda funny because that means we'll see Jeanne and Jalter interact.
>>
If I struggled a bit to beat the demon boar at the end of part one, can I realistically expect to beat part two? Most of my characters are level 30-40. It would be nice to beat it but if the last boss is level 60 or whatever then I don't know if using quartz to revive my party would be worth the effort.
>>
>>2679062
you get a grail def worth it
>>
>>2679062
If you can't clear it right now without quartz, you still have next year's rerun for another shot at it. Assassin Scathach isn't very good either, so there's not much you'd miss out on. You'll even get the grail during the rerun too if you didn't get it on the first go. If you do finish it, I believe it's just a lore instead.
Do go level up though. My main team was already over level 60 after my first week of playing. Alternatively, just borrow a friend's Heracles or some other capped out servant.
>>
>>2679130
Thanks for the advice. I've been playing for almost two months now, but I think I've been wasting too much time on the story instead of grinding. I also haven't cleared act two yet, so my Mash is still stuck at level 30. I had to use all my command seals against the demon boar so I could use her NP to withstand it's attacks long enough to kill it. I've been leaving heavily on Poverty's Mom when grinding for materials, but I think I might be screwed if I'm forced to use the story support servants again. I only really wanted Kiyohime Lancer because I have a fetish for tabi socks, but I struck out during her rate up period. I think the old purple lady is cute, though.
>>
File: 1500344705282.png (798 KB, 1200x1200)
798 KB
798 KB PNG
>>2678851
Ushi's tall slender legs!
>>
>>2679153
On JP I started a month before this event and was able to clear it. The master was around 85 level at the end of the event. My main servants(Tamamo Cat and Herc) were at level 50.
>>
>>2679153
Just borrow someones Cu berserker or Jannu alter. Those two can usually carry newer players.
>>
>>2678035
Actually, I was left out too.
123,352,031 (Danielle)
>>
>I'm an Eve too
I don't mind spending eternity with Kiyohime and Tamamo but I'd hate to make my other servants jealous.
>>
>>2679228
11 Eves sounds good.
>>
Summer Servant Dream List: Carmilla, Semiramis, Shuten Douji Rider, Tiamat as a non-evil chill Alter Ego, Florence as any class. I don't care what class as long as she's wearing the baywatch lifeguard style outfit.
>>
Are we sure this is still Ushi and not Yoshitsune? Looks like she’s... “grown” a bit?
>>
File: 1501183044430.jpg (140 KB, 889x500)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
>>2679282
They wouldn't introduce a "new" servant per say like that. An adult Yoshitsune would get their own servant before an alt.
Also Ushi is Yoshitsune but goes by her childhood nickname, it's not actually her childhood form the way Alexander and Iskandar are.
>>
File: 1533149071663.jpg (59 KB, 706x460)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>
>>
File: summer servants 2018.jpg (118 KB, 850x637)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
so the summer class are
Archer Jeanne
Assasin Ushi
Rider Jalter
and Lancer Ibaraki
>>
>>2679882
>Archer Jeanne
How is the literal whale rider not a Rider?!
>>
>>2678637
With the summoner being female, the Yuri comes off pretty easy in this game. Mind you that this is from Kiyoani, thus the ratio of Fujoshit, Yuribait and Waifu pandering is RIPE. It's the gach that takes time getting used to.
>>
>>2679882
I thought Summer Jalter would be Berserker.
Also why the red leg?

>Assassin
Dammit, I was hoping for Saber.
>>
>How is the literal whale rider not a Rider?!
Because a guy like Ozzy is a Rider even though he's actually a caster with better stats.
.
>>
>>2679928
Gudako is barely a character so yuri with her is weak. She's officially a self-insert character, Gudako is supposed to be you, so the yuri in the game is between you and your waifus. That becomes funny when the player is actually a guy.
>>
>>2680001
>Dammit, I was hoping for Saber
Me too, me too.
>>
>>
>>2680007
>Gudako is barely a character so yuri with her is weak
I take Riyo comics as canon for her so that's enough character for me.
>>
>>2680007
Your point is?
>>
>>2680007
>barely a character
A lot of answers make Gudako look like she's kind of a pervert/weird, that is some character.
>>
>>2680022
I don't think the game is worth playing for the yuri.
>>
>>2680029
Well she is very interested in Martha's "Holy Water" and likes being scolded by Scathach
>>
>>2680031
It generates a shitton of yuri fan art. Not everything needs to be explicits canon yuri you know to be enjoyable. And the sprinkles it does give are nice.
>>
>>2680031
That's fine but why go out of your way to say that here to players that do see it that way?
>>
>>2680042
The anon has been struggling with the game and I said that it's not necessary to torture themselves.
>>
>>2680057
Yeah but that question was gameplay related, and didn't need your "it's not yuri anyway" input. If you don't like the game, well you can just click on that nice little x on your tab.
>>
>>2680058
Yes it did need my input. This is /u/, yuri is the only important thing here. That's what makes it different from /vg/.
>>
I love how they acknowledged Nightingale as Mordred's mom in part 2. That means Alter Arturia lancer x Nightingale is real.
>>
>>2680064
If yuri is the only important thing here why are you going out of your way to bash the yuri in FGO between the Master and servants? If you don't see yuri in it keep it to yourself instead of telling other people to see it that way as well.
>>
>>
>>2680007
I sorta always view that Gudao is the weak/shy guy while Gudako is the genki type just by seeing those options, and yeah because of that riyo's manga.
>>
gave up on this game desu
i do like fate lore but the grinding and gatcha r8s killed my soul
now i just read the wiki pages for characters and enjoy fan content
>>
>>2680095
One problem every Fate game has is that the replayability isn't that great. I haven't touched extra since I beat half of it. Fanart is better than the games themsleves most of the time.
>>
>>2680089
>>
>>2680085
I'm talking about yuri on a yuri board.
You're talking about me. It's a problem because I'm not yuri. Just stop.
>>
>>2680108
That's not the problem but whatever I'm done listening to the nonsense you say anyway.
>>
>>2680108
Isn't the real problem you trying to say FGO doesn't have any yuri on a yuri board?
>>
>>
File: Skadiree.png (737 KB, 2342x1433)
737 KB
737 KB PNG
>It's another 2 shitters spam the thread with idiocy and no images episode
>>
File: IMG_20180805_010913.jpg (107 KB, 500x814)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>
>>2680128
Having an opinion about the amount of yuri in a particular work on a yuri board is never a problem.
I didn't say that FGO doesn't have any yuri.
>>
>>2680099
To be fair, no one should have to touch extra's "gameplay" with a 10 foot pole. I could barely stand it at 500% speed with save state abuse, and I'd say that I'm a pretty tolerant person to begin with. Whoever thought rock paper scissors would make for fun and exciting servant battles should be shot. At least late game caster can just bypass it with skill spam, but those first 4 or so weeks are absolutely horrid.
The worst though is how Zabiko is constantly shoved aside for the male mc. She deserves to be able to love Elizabeth just as much. Fuck CCC's gendergated content.
At least Extella has cute ZabiEli stuff. Not being able to run away with her at the beginning of caster's story hurts.
>>
>>2680229
By Extra I meant the sequel Extella. The gameplay made the game boring and half the characters were boring to play as. I thoight Extra was better than Extella but still sucked as well.
>>
New summer Gudako looks really good. Much better than the previous summer outfit.
>>
>>
>>2680237
An image would be appreciated.

>>2679882
>Rider Jalter
Rider? She's tagged as a Berserker on Danbooru...
>>
File: TropicalSummer.png (105 KB, 800x600)
105 KB
105 KB PNG
>>2680345
Nevermind, wiki already have it (remember everyone, check your usual sources before asking stuff)
Also, sorry for the gudao in it.
>>
>>2680349
Triple post. Forgot to state my opinion, but I like the old summer outfit more.
>>
>>2680233
I like Musou style games so I dug Extella a lot. Platinumed it in fact.
>>
>>2680349
Oh she is so damn cute.
>>
>>2680352
I like the new one because it gives Gudako a little tan
>>
>>2680233
Still better than Extra gameplay.
>>
File: 70098029_p7.png (2.52 MB, 2135x1500)
2.52 MB
2.52 MB PNG
>>
File: DkIc8STUwAA9AkE.jpg (63 KB, 500x500)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
Ume sensei's raburabu acrylic figure.
>>
File: 66877347_p0.jpg (1.1 MB, 1428x1997)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB JPG
>>
File: 58842294_p28.jpg (270 KB, 720x900)
270 KB
270 KB JPG
I knew I shouldn't have rolled for Skadhi (huge bait), I poured god knows how many quartz in her banner and got two four stars I don't even like. Now I feel kinda sad because I have nothing left for the summer banner... well, it's just normal in this game.

>>2680690
This is so cute. Summer Carmilla when?
>>
>>2680795
>>
File: 70110086_p3.png (604 KB, 1120x1559)
604 KB
604 KB PNG
My guilty pleasure is Sakura x Medusa, what's yours?
>>
File: morfran.jpg (194 KB, 900x1150)
194 KB
194 KB JPG
>>
>>2680870
mordred x fran >>2681027
, nightingale x alter arturia lancer and Saber x Iris.
>>
>>2680870
Shiki x Azaka.
>>
>>2680870
Why "guilty"? (sorry if it's a dumb question)
>>
File: UshiSwimsuit.png (334 KB, 512x724)
334 KB
334 KB PNG
>Swimsuit Ushi sideboob
I thought she was flat. Still more modest than her armor though.

Also she has nice crit star gen, 30-40 stars for one Quick chain.
>>
Took 490 quartz and 8 tickets to get at least one Summer Martha. At least I managed to also get Helena, Nursery Rhyme, and NP2 Artoria out of it.
>>
>>2681075
I guess because Sakura is generally thought of as being straight. Which is a shame because Medusa loves her so much
>>
>>2681225
I see... then I guess mine would be Artoria x Irisviel.
>>
File: 1533886682856.jpg (3.56 MB, 1960x3005)
3.56 MB
3.56 MB JPG
Some kind of an anthology
https://imgur.com/a/qfgv36g
>>
File: 1533886113808.jpg (2.92 MB, 1960x2976)
2.92 MB
2.92 MB JPG
>あと、百合もください!
HibiChika Time artist asks for more yuri in Priya from Hiroyama Hiroshi.
>>
File: YkhfXtz.jpg (3.68 MB, 1960x3132)
3.68 MB
3.68 MB JPG
>>2681308
Isn't this Sophie (Atelier Sophie)'s outfit?
>>
>>2681316
The picture says "Atelier Sophie version".
>>
>>2681327
Ahh~ Thank you.

I love Sophie so much... Salty to this day that she didn't get a figure with Plachta.
>>
>>2681212
I ended up getting Helena after using 15 tickets. I originally planned on using just 1 10x roll but I wanted Martha so badly I ended doing two rolls and got nothing but CE for Farming
>>
>>2681355
I gave up after wasting 11 tickets and with now only 4 left I'm going to save up until later this year with the Round Table rate up to get my hands on Saber Alter. Luckily I don't have any wish for any Servant until then that isn't a wellfare.
>>
>>2681423
>not planning to roll on most /u/ event banner
>>
>>2681600
I'm not filled with money and I want Saber Alter in that hot dress of her more than I want Magical Girl Illya when I already got Sanzang and Nursery Rhyme fullfilling my offense Caster needs.
>>
>>2681714
I know the feel, right now my main concern is to get Jalter for my Salter... but in the meanwhile I use /u/ nee-sans' Jalter.
>>
File: DkK1nddVsAEt_WM-orig.jpg (170 KB, 1169x827)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
>>
>>2678633
Looks like jap tumblr
>>
>>2681752
Summer Salter is definitely going to be on my list as well.
Though I couldn't resist and blew two more tickets and got Archuria and a Rainbow summon Ozzy
>>
>>2681797
Rainbow summon? Is it that thing where the card shines and turns gold? and I assume "Ozzy" is Ozymandias right?
If so, it's quite interesting, since I also got him yesterday with the sparkling card thing.
>>
>>2681804
Nah, it's the one where during the summon animation it has rainbow colored sparks fyling around. The one that you means is that 2% thing where you pull a silver one and it turns gold then. My best friend's brother got Mordred like that, which infuriates the hell out of me because I was aiming for her during the london rate up and he got her by doing story summon.
>>
>>2681812
I see, in that case I never saw that Rainbow summon... on the other hand, when Ozzy showed up for me, it was a Story Summon as well.
>>
>>2681891
Hmm, weird. Well either way, that's more than I hoped for. Back to saving up. Hopefully, in case I don't manage to get Saber Alter this year, we're getting the class rate up next year. The one with the "guaranteed 3* or above Servant" per single pull.
>>
>>2681897
Didn't know it was a thing, hope RNG will be good when the time comes . . . wait, it isn't a paid only summon, is it?
Also, I have 42 Quartz and 12 tickets right now, next Jalter banner is around Halloween, right?
>>
>>2681901
Paid only doesn't have single pulls and usually involves a guaranteed 5* in a 10 pull. During that campaign a 10 pull is just like your average pull, just that you can't get anything below a 3* Servant or above (or 4* CE and above).
http://fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Class_Based_Summoning_Campaign
Mind you, it's a bait campaign because hot on it's wheel are GUDAGUDA Meiji Ishin and the CCC event where you can get Gilgamesh and Nero Bride again.

Also yeah, should be around Halloween. Which is gonna be a pain because doesn't this year's Halloween give us Cleopatra?
>>
>>2681929
Thank you for all the info~
That campaign does seem to be a tricky trap card, but I'll let my future self decide what to do.

Accord to the wiki, Dangan- I mean, Cleopatra is indeed this Halloween, however, I don't know much about her as a character, so Jalter as one of my absolute favorites is still the priority (also, I don't have Nitocris, who appears to be the only pair for Cleopatra... which generates another "problem", since Nitocris is also Scheherazade's pair, another favorite of mine, although I not quite sure why... anyway, am I thinking too much into it? I totally am, huh?).
>>
>>2681953
I think I'll take the bait since non of the banners following directly after really concern me.

Also Cleopatra is hetero as fuck. Still very much in love with Ceasar as well.
>>
>>2682108
Weird they'd have her be in love with Cesar since when she died she was in love with Marc Antony. I don't like Cleopatra's design anyway. In what world was Cleopatra ever white?
>>
>>2682248
Because her love for Cesar was actually greater than for Marc, because they had a son and all. Her profile also says that she only ever truly loved two men, so it might also be that it was a case of first love and all that jazz.

Also wasn't Cleopatra of greek descent? She's only be tanned at best.
>>
File: 1533939073289.png (1.45 MB, 640x1280)
1.45 MB
1.45 MB PNG
>>
>>2682255
She was Greek, yes. Part of the Ptolemaic dynasty.
>>
>>2681953
I didn't know people cared for Cleopatra. I was always under the assumptions she had a small niche fandom at best.
>>
>>2682255
Her and Marc had kids too didn't they?
>>
>>2680352
I don't know Gudako looks pretty hot in this new outfit
>>
>>2682358
Gudako is seriously top tier.
>>
>>2682248
Type-Moon gets squirrelly with ethnicity sometimes. Sion is Egyptian but looks as pale as the Japanese characters.
>>
File: MHXandMHXA.jpg (117 KB, 750x1000)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
The Summer part 1 story has already spoiled the next batch of swimsuit servants and they are some interesting choices.

Medb - Saber
BB - Mooncancer (again)
Mysterious Heroine XX - Foreigner

MHXX is probably the biggest /m/ reference yet. She starts out in full mecha armor, then sheds it (presumably by ascension) to look more like a Mecha Musume (with as swimsuit)
>>
File: 1533886031788.jpg (3.72 MB, 1930x2971)
3.72 MB
3.72 MB JPG
>>2682391
Sion is a vampire so it kind of makes sense for her to be pale.
>>
>>2682248
In this world. The Ptolemaic dynasty was from Greece and was filled with inbreeding to keep their purity, and was so obsessed with their purity that Cleopatra was the first person in the dynasty to actually speak Egyptian.
>>
>>2682396
Foreigner MHX!!! My god I can't wait.
>>
>>2682351
Yeah, three. But apparently in the Nasuverse she loves Ceasar the most and her plot during the Halloween event is so that she can ultimately see him again, even if he's a bit overweight. That being said their marriage is open enough that they allowed to sleep around a bit.
So no idea how Marc factors into it in the Nasuverse.
>>
>>2682464
The twist would be that all the children are from Anthony.
>>
>>2682464
I don't follow Caesar's story too much so can I ask was it ever explained why he's so fat now? I mean should'nt she know he's fat since he died before her?
>>
File: 20161207143401_11.jpg (373 KB, 1280x1536)
373 KB
373 KB JPG
>>2682424
Cello pile-bunker lesbian paladinxvampire when.
>>
>>2682485
Jeff summon him in that way so he can be more controllable, he true class will be rider anyway.
>>
>>2682467
Ceasarion is Ceasar's since she only met Marc afterwards. I'd wager they'll turn him into some kind of beta orbiter as a joke.

>>2682485
It's because his summoning as a Saber also incorporates the hedonism and traits of rome. Hence why he is fat. It even surprises Cleo in FGO, since he's suppossed to be fit as fuck.
>>
>>2682108
Well, guess she's even less of a priority now.

>>2682358
True, but I'm not really a tan fan (except for Cirno), so I prefer the old one.
>>
>>2682504
The old one is also really beautiful.
>>
>>2682492
>Jeff summon
I'm not sure which button that is.
>>
File: Matching outfits.png (1.28 MB, 1013x875)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB PNG
Pic related is Salter's traveling outfit CE and a fanart (by Vane) of Jalter with a matching outfit. Although they are very nice by themselves, it would be perfect if the artist actually made follow up of the background so the image could appear to be only one. But maybe it would be asking too much... still very nice tho.
>>
>>2682490
I first downloaded AACC, played Sion's story and didn't get a thing. But it was romantic as hell. Then I realized there are two more games.
>>
File: Karna x Arjuna.jpg (278 KB, 600x847)
278 KB
278 KB JPG
Found this genderbent Karna and Arjuna
>>
>>2679284
Artist of those Ushi Onee-sama
>>
>>2682947
Arjuna a shit regardless of gender, but Karna would seriously be best girl
>>
>>2683186
It's probably just bad interpretation of mine, but I can't tell if you are asking for the artist or if you actually are the artist... but just in case: https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=%E2%9C%93&tags=p%21nta+ushiwakamaru_%28fate%2Fgrand_order%29+&ms=1 (recommended to have a blacklist on Danbooru).
>>
>>2683407
This was a cute pic of Gudako and Ushi. Too bad the artist doesn't make more of them together.
>>
>>2683731
Ushi is so cute. Such a good girl.
>>
>>
So, I haven't watched the FGO animes' announcement video until now, and according to Da Vinci, they asked the players "their favorite Singularities" (with Camelot and Babylonia as 2nd and 1st places) and "what they wanted the most from/of FGO" (2nd - Movie and 1st - Anime) . . . . so... would it be that hard for them to ask "Which protagonist do you prefer?" so we could at least have a chance of having Gudako as the MC?

I know we are already over with the anime complaints , but I really wanted to let that out.
>>
>>2684300
I just take comfort that the anime is going to suck either way so it might as well have Gudao. Cloverworks Studio greatest achievement so far is making Persona 5 a boring chore to watch. I guess UFOTable is still busy with the HF movies.

But yes its a dead horse. Have some nice daddy Artoria instead.
>>
>>2684300
Maybe ufotable would animate Fate/Prototype: Fragments of Sky Silver? Or maybe Fate/Strange Fate, by Ryougo Narita (an actual competent writer unlike the hack who wrote Apo)

And oh yeah, both have female protagonists.
>>
>>2684306
The Babylonia anime has very good staff so it's probably not going to suck.
>>
>>2684306
>>2684330
The movie has Production IG behind it, with Takeuchi making the design so it should look good as well. At least Daddy will look like Daddy with Tits.
>>
>>2684326
Isn't Fragments' protagonist worse than Kotomine?
Villain Protagonist level.
>>
>>2684326
I don't feel like watching female MC fall in love with male Arthur.
>>
>>2684410
Fragments is the Fate/Zero to Prototype. The one with Serenity, Jekyll, Arash and Brynhildr in it. It ends with Arthur killing his master, who is the older sister of Prototype's MC
>>
>>2684330
It's probably gonna still be pretty bad. I mean FGO doesn't work well as an anime or movie since so much of it revolves around dialogue. It'll be 70% dialogue and exposition and 30% action.
>>
File: 67911400_p3.jpg (86 KB, 727x591)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
Nobu a best!
>>
>>2684470
Dunno about Camelot and Babylon to be honest
>>
Seems like Mash is a bit lazy when it comes to farming. Luckily one of her girlfriends is dependable and can be manipulated just a bit.
>>
>>2684860
Is Berserkerlante the new Artoria in these?
>>
>>2684326
I was going to say "I've heard that those two, despite having a female protagonists, said protagonists were stuck with male Servants, is that false?", but according to some other posts, seems it is indeed true... so I'm sorry but personally, there isn't much point then, because in the end the roles were inverted but we would be still in the same loop (even if the writing is better)...
>>
>>2684901
Fragments isn't exactly a romance though.
>>
>>2684899
I think Berserkerlante is Mashu's Artoria. Each of the OlgaGudaMashu trio have a servant they usually have following them, and Mashu just summoned Berserkerlante, so she needs to get that bond level up. We last saw Artoria hanging with dragon dykes Eli and Kiyo.
>>
>>
>>
>Summer Jalter ask to sleep on Gudako legs
top quality fan art will be
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: 69618841_p16.jpg (648 KB, 1200x1977)
648 KB
648 KB JPG
for some reason, cool but awkward rider mordred is perfect for lifeless face saber fran.
>>
>>
>>2686055
Need more.
>>
File: DkjbMGMUUAIUChw.jpg:orig.jpg (516 KB, 2048x1152)
516 KB
516 KB JPG
>>
File: CCFB4CB0F6DAw640h947.jpg (97 KB, 600x888)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>2686062
Truly an underrated pairing.
>>
My god summer Ibaraki is the most adorable character I've ever seen.
>>
>>2686620
>>
File: DiTbtkNUwAAnHM7.jpg (165 KB, 1182x1194)
165 KB
165 KB JPG
>>2686620
>sample
>>
File: ls79rE7.jpg (1.03 MB, 4382x3014)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB JPG
>>
File: MHXXstage2.png (406 KB, 512x724)
406 KB
406 KB PNG
> MHXX is a mecha/toku hero
> Wields a futuretech Rhongomyniad
> 4* Foreigner
> on a mission to kill THE Nyarlahotep
Something to look forward to in two years on NA
>>
File: MHXXstage4.png (268 KB, 512x724)
268 KB
268 KB PNG
>>2686706
>>
>>2686706
I thought "Foreigners" were somehow connected to the cosmic horrors, not fighting them.
>>
>>2686779
Using the power of your enemies to fight them isa classic mech trope.
>>
>>2686706
The Wiki refers to BB as Nyarlathotep tho... so, how come?

>>2686779
There's an old saying that goes: "Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he ('she', in this case) does not become a monster.". So maybe it's a case of "turning into what you're fighting". Or, what >>2686809 said.
>>
>>2686779
Technically, Foreigners are individuals who come into contact with otherworldly entities and maintained their sanity. Usually its the Outer Gods, but I suppose the Intergalatic Law that MHXX claims to report to counts. Also its MHX, so its not exactly meant to be taken seriously

In-game, MHXX has a skill that gives her a large damage boost to enemies with Foreigner class traits. Oddly enough her NP also has a damage boost to Sabers because she is still the same character I guess.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (377 KB, 512x724)
377 KB
377 KB PNG
>>2686840
The premise of Summer 2018 is that Chaldea was trying to deal with a Foreigner threat in Hawaii and arrived under the guise of attending ServaFes (basically a Comiket parody) with both Jeanne and Jeanne Alter as doujin artists (yes really).

Eventually, Chaldea gets caught in a time-loop at their vacation suite and BB convinces Chaldea that MHXX is the Foreigner doing it. The fact that MHXX is acting like a psycho in a robot suit didn't help, like attacking Hokusai out of the blue.

As it turns out, MHXX and Chaldea had the same target. BB just fused with Nyarlahotep but still maintained her Mooncancer class. She was using her new time powers to trap Chaldea in an eternal happy Summer vaction to save them from the Lostbelts. Basically its the exact same plot of Extra/CCC only more lighthearted and with Chaldea instead of Hakuno.

Only the Fate franchise can make a story like this as a fanservice episode.
>>
>>2686706
>>2686840
>>2686861
King in Yellow event with the Knights of the Round Table in Carcossa when?
>>
>>2686861
I knew about Jeanne and Jalter as doujin artists because of Eiri/Eirri's comic(?)/doujins, but not the rest, thanks for the explanation~.
>>
>>2686887
Glad to help.

Just as a disclaimer, I may have made it sound serious, especially since fucking Nyarlahotep is involved, but the event is mostly a funny parody of Comiket shenanigans involving all the Servants. MHXX herself is just wacky while BB is as always just a troll who messes with everyone, especially MHXX.
>>
>>2686915
Nah, I think it's kinda like the just finished summer event of the NA version (the second half at least), where we were in that wasteland with a threatening soundtrack (cool music) just to find ourselves having to help talking boar piglets. A contrast between chill and menacing of sorts? It's quite interesting.
>>
File: DkyCdPIU0AAgrRm.png (408 KB, 600x1509)
408 KB
408 KB PNG
>>
File: DZ3GA0z_d.jpg (69 KB, 640x897)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>
File: LDKylKg_d.jpg (57 KB, 640x897)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>2687109
>>
File: xj86bmm_d.jpg (32 KB, 640x898)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>
File: gL9tGMp_d.jpg (46 KB, 640x898)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>2687233
>>
>>2687109
>>2687110
I love this artist’s work, especially since they mostly do GudakoxRaikou and some other yuri pairings.
>>
>>2687239
>>
>>2687239
Gay, overprotective mom is so great.
>>
Tamamo really only works with the female protagonist.
>>
>>
>>2687617
>>
>>2687781
>>
>>2687617
Need more Ca- actually, there's a lack of fanarts of a lot of servants with Gudako (or at all)...
Using Danbooru as reference (because I'm not brave enough to venture myself on Pixiv without a blacklist):
Gudako + Carmilla = 4 pages
Gudako + Quetzalcoatl = 1 page
Gudako + Ushiwakamaru = 2 pages (or just 1, if we discard the ones hidden by my black list)
Gudako + Mama = 5 pages
Gudako + Shuten Douji = 4 pages
Gudako + Scheherazade = 1 page
Gudako + Nightingale = 4 pages
Gudako + Xuanzang = 2 pages
And that just counting images where the only criteria is for the two of them to be present, if I were to count just actual (aka, intended) yuri, it would be even less...
>>
>>2687852
It really sucks that we have that small of pairings and maybe even more narrow for the less popular female servants.

I just wish for a short anime of Gudako just doing regular servant checkups of the female servants with Mash that leads to cute, maybe lewd, interactions with them. Sort of like the cooking shorts but more yuri.
>>
>>2688135
>>
>>2688136
>>
MHXX's My Room dialogues have some very interesting tidbits.

Perhaps keeping in the theme that she uses Rhongomyniad (or TwinMyniad as she calls it) instead of Excalibur, she's supposed to be the adult version of MHX. If you have MHX, she refers to her as who she was two seasons ago (her own words) before she grew up and became a space cop who hunts Foreigners.

Most significant though is if you have MHX Alter, where she starts crying, and saying she's happy to see her "Ecchan" again, before asking to keep her existence from MHXA a secret.

We do know that they are friends and roomates in Chaldea, despite being destined to fight each other so what exactly happened is ripe for speculation.
>>
I heard that a lot of servants get dialogue overhauls or minor tweaks might be more accurate. I haven't looked into myself but I hear that Jannu no longer refers to Sieg and knowing him.
Pretty big win, looks like Apoco was beyond poorly received. Probably considered a failure.
>>
>>2688546
I don't see why they need to do that. She only has like one line about him in her My Room dialogue and it's completely platonic and forgetful. FGO never really brought up them having any form of a relationship from the start and always kept it somewhat platonic.

Apoc wasn't really liked but from what I saw LE was hated much more Apoc was and did a bit worse in BD sales.
>>
File: 1518863696452.jpg (1.48 MB, 1630x2302)
1.48 MB
1.48 MB JPG
>>
>>2688575
>She promptly changes into the suit.
Not too long now, I really hope I get Jalter this time.
>>
File: DiHGqLBUwAENHbr.jpg_large.jpg (513 KB, 1447x2046)
513 KB
513 KB JPG
>>
So, is Swimsuit Jalter actually a chuuni ojou-sama?
(Chuuni because one of her Buster attacks is basically a "Dark Reigan" and her NP is the "Jaō Ensatsu Kokuryūha"; and ojou-sama because, she sounded like one at the card selection for me)




Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.