[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/u/ - Yuri

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 22 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

4chan Virtual YouTuber Contest - Submit Designs Here

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks Make sure to check your spam box!

Previous thread: >>2603224

Please volunteer any additional resources or information you may have about yuri purchasing!

General guide on buying yuri manga
http://divulge-scans.tumblr.com/buymanga

/a/'s buyfag guide (some relevant info, incl: customs, shipping, book and doujinshi retailers, alternate honto signup guide, etc)
http://buyfag.moe

How to signup for honto:
https://kaizora.wordpress.com/2012/05/19/how-to-signup-for-honto/

How to purchase and convert a JP kindle book
http://pastebin.com/j5n5zSuN

Japanese wiki listing yuri manga:
http://seesaawiki.jp/yuri_manga/
>>
9/4 私の拳をうけとめて! 1巻
9/10 ブラックリリィと白百合ちゃん 4巻 (last)
9/12 繭、纏う 1巻
9/14 激辛お嬢さまは自分を罰したい 2巻
9/18 高嶺の花はウソツキです。
9/18 しおりを探すページたち 2巻 (last)
9/18 ゆりこん 1巻
9/21 あの娘にキスと白百合を 9巻
9/25 吸血鬼ちゃん×後輩ちゃん 3巻
9/27 エクレア rouge あなたに響く百合アンソロジー
9/27 やがて君になる 6巻
9/27 サジちゃんの病み日記 1巻
9/27 とある科学の超電磁砲外伝 アストラル・バディ 2巻
9/27 となりの吸血鬼さん 5巻
9/27 となりの吸血鬼さん 公式コミックアンソロジー
9/28 飴色紅茶館歓談 完全版 1・2巻
9/28 百合の蕾が咲く頃に R18
9/29 お姉さんは女子小学生に興味があります。 2巻
>>
>>2696033
Don't forget Arata Iri's new series.
9/10 とどのつまりの有頂天 1
>>
>>2696033
Bookmark ending? I didn't expect that.
>>
>>2696215
The end was already published on YH.
>>
File: 20180901_161843.jpg (971 KB, 2048x1536)
971 KB
971 KB JPG
>>2693784
300+ € for 12 episodes, plus shipment and taxes. And I still prefer to give this money to the producers instead of giving 20 USD to the english dub, honestly.
>>
File: 1510736131197.jpg (75 KB, 547x593)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>2697870
>citrus
>>
>>2704339
Hush. CITRUS was fine.
>>
>>2704434
No, it wasn't.
>>
>>2704451
Yes, it was.
>>
>>2704452
No, it wasn't.
>>
>>2704455
Yes it was.
>>
>>2704339
Eh, if just there were better yuri anime to buy. It's not like we have proper yuri anime every season, just some subtext series, for once there is a series with an actual couple so I buy it. Now there won't be nothing to buy until YagaKimi.
>>
>>2704452
D/a, but no.
>>
>>2704452
No, it wasn't. The manga was even worse.
>>
>>2704339
Out of all the things on that shelf, Citrus is the only one you object to? Really?
>>
>>2704550
It is objectively the worst of the bunch.
>>
>>2704550
So which yuri anime is worth buying? Post your collection.
>>
>>2704577
d/a , but anime? none, unless you count subtext as yuri.
>>
ITT:
Shitty opinions man
>>
>>2696033
>高嶺の花はウソツキです。
Anyone read this? It's basically the only new release this month that I don't know about and the sample page is only a single page. Art looks wonky but I'm okay with that if it has a heart to it.
>>
>>2704788
It has somewhat generic storyline but I liked it.
>>
>>2704582
Then what's the complaint about?

>>2704788
You can find the chapters in the issues of YH in the YH's thread or on nyaa.
tl;dr girl wants a boyfriend but ends up falling in love with an absolute shitty and hetslut woman
>>
>>2705091
>>2705194
I usually don't bother reading the magazine at all but with that gap in opinion I'd rather opt out on buying it until I get a chance to read it fully. Thanks.
>>
>>2704550
Nah that is definitely ST.

>>2704577
>>2705194
I don't get it, is this a "lesser evil" thing? One must buy yuri anime, so pick the least bad one?

Honestly I wasn't looking to attack the owner exactly, I've bought plenty of trashy yuri in times gone by. I just think it's strange to for that reply to single out citrus when tachibanakan, ST and SP are right there (admittedly tachibanakan is at least trash by design). I don't get how someone can be fine with those and not citrus unless it has to do with when you were introduced to yuri or something.
>>
>>2706069
Buyfag threads have largely been graced with anons who treat these types of arguments as the inconsequential puffs of smoke that they are. I buy yuri because I love it, isn't that the point of all of this? Anyone who doesn't like seeing yuri get brought into a loving home can go pound sand.
>>
>>2706097
I only get judgmental when people start into the "not yuri" bs. Especially when their recs are crap. I'm looking at you, ajisai planet anon.
>>
>>2706069
It's just supporting what you like. How can you hope for more and better yuri anime if the few yuri anime they make don't sell shit?
And I'll fight you because I like ST and SP. People can have different tastes, as long as people support yuri I don't see the problem, I mean, there is no NTR on that shelf. And Tachibanakan is just an extra with the 7th volume.
And everyone knows how bad citrus is but it's still yuri and yuri is good. Surely, if we had more options we'd be definitely more selective but in the current situation buying one or two series for year (when we're lucky) is not a big deal.

>>2706144
Nobody ever said ajisai planet was the yuriest series ever told. The discussion was only about how, speaking of living together, ajisai planet was just slightly better than doukyo-san or whatever the title was. Both were easily forgettable and nobody would ever suggest any of them to anyone searching for yuri anyway.
>>
I wanted to thank the anon who suggested Koharu biyori some threads ago. I can't belive Kirara keeps getting away with all this gay.
I have some mixed feelings about the mum x teacher pair, the couple is great but meh, married woman and "it's not betrayal if it's between two girls" that sounds so anti-yuri. Other than that all the characters are so deliciously gay and it's fun. I have a new MTK series I want animated.
>>
>>2706377
Shelf owner can do whatever they want with their money, but posing the question "what else should they buy" as if "nothing" isn't an option is silliness. How can you hope for more and better yuri anime if what sells is shit? If you like it, buy it. If you don't like it, don't buy it out of some vague hope that it'll lead to something you actually like being adapted (and adapted well).

>Nobody ever said ajisai planet was the yuriest series ever told.
And nobody's accusing you of making that claim. I'm picking on you because you asserted that it's better than doukyonin and 2DK without really reading the other two, and you threw in a really eyeroll-worthy complaint about 2DK to boot. Also because you're wrong, and it's definitely the worst of the three. Unless you prefer your jokes unfunny and your characters as cardboard and far from human as possible (which I hear is a real preference, so if that is the case then you do you).
>>
My latest amazon JP package arrived stuffed with unprinted newsprint padding instead of the usual ineffectual shrink wrap. Fewer ripped obi in this shipment.
>>
>>2706467
>I have a new MTK series I want animated.
It's definitely on the list MTK series I'd like to see animated. It seems like it has a decent chance since it makes lists like pic related.

>>2706617
I switched to honto because of packaging issues with amazon. Honto's packaging has been consistently excellent for me.
>>
>>2706691
Who made that ranking?
Fruits tart is another one I'd like to see animated.
Why is Swap Swap unlikely? They did animate Sakura Trick.
Is there any other series for /u/s in that ranking?
>>
>>2706931
I heard Machikado Mazoku is pretty gay. You can find Why Did I Enter The Art Course!? in English.
>>
File: 117.jpg (173 KB, 580x1220)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
>>2706931
>Who made that ranking?
It's just a fansite I ran across. 4chan thinks the link is spam, but you can find it by searching for: アニメ化予想 - 四コマの調べ屋
>Is there any other series for /u/s in that ranking?
Pretty much all of them. All the Kirara titles on the full length list are /u/ friendly. I've heard やさしい教師の躾けかた is as well.

>>2706936
Machikado Mazoku is a great manga. The two main characters are really cute together.
>>
File: YH 11月 SCARLET.jpg (733 KB, 1920x1200)
733 KB
733 KB JPG
aww yiss
>>
>>2709853
Ok, what's the synopsis of that?
>>
File: public indecency.jpg (501 KB, 874x1200)
501 KB
501 KB JPG
>>2709859
Spoiler level 0: Gory ~17th century fantasy, the main characters work as undercover inquisitors
Spoiler level 1: Vory ~17th century fantasy
Spoiler level 2: Black-haired girl is searching for a way to become human again after turning into a vampire while protecting Red riding hood
Spoiler level 3: Red riding hood is a werewolf who was grooming the black-haired girl into a most delicious morsel to vore, but got foiled by her turning into a foul-tasting vampire
Spoiler level 4: They have a pact where Red riding hood helps the other girl find a way to become human again, but gets to eat her once it happens
>>
>>2709893
Wait, isn't this that edgeshit oneshot with the werewolf het rape. Fuck that.
>>
>>2709895
I have no idea what you're talking about but there was 0% het and 0% rape in this chapter.
>>
>>2709896
I remember news that YH picked up that particular oneshot from a SE magazine.
>>
>>2709902
http://www.square-enix.co.jp/magazine/yg/wanted/book/1512/m/akazukin_01/
It has same character and similar setting but detail is quite different so I won’t say it is adoption of this oneshot.
>>
>>2709909
Yeah that was pretty nasty.

Luckily, the fact that in the YH series Red riding hood IS the werewolf already changes the story completely. The whole villager sacrifice thing never even enters the picture.
>>
>>2709909
Few things could endear me less to the origin of a new series than that.
>>
>>2709893
This sounds so awesome

Also, that building
>>
>>2709893
I'm finding it entertainingly over-the-top so far, hoping for a fun ride.

>>2709902
YH didn't pick up the oneshot.
>>
>>2709914
I haven't read it yet but I'm still afraid. Can't it be that Red has been turned into a werewolf because of the rape that will be shown lately in a flashback format? I really can't trust an author that made a "yuri" couple in another magazine just to end up raping it and I don't feel like giving him money. And it's frustrating because it looks really interesting. You can say that a yuri magazine won't go there but it's not like YH never showed "lesbians" fucking men.
>>
>>2710304
Remember Vespa.
I trust the new editor, though.
I have no problem with the author having made that one shot. Sure, it was shit, but it was used for a gross scene and no fetish, which is better than most manga authors using rape can say about their works.
Still, I really hope they don't make that shit here.
>>
>>2710304
Nobody can give you a guarantee that there won't be content you dislike, but you're also not really giving them money if you just read it in YH.
>>
>>2710304
There's more yuri available to buy than ever before so it doesn't hurt to wait for the dust to settle before deciding to buy it.
>>
>【Amazon.co.jp限定】「あさがおと加瀬さん。」Blu-ray Flower Edition(初回限定生産)(オリジナル卓上カレンダー付き) ¥ 8,424
>https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B07HBP72C8
>Non-limited version ¥ 7,454
>https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B07HBLF98F
Finally available to pre-order. May as well go for the limited version with the desk calendar since they're price gouging the hell out of us either way.

>https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B07FY15HP4
Speaking of desk calendars, I desperately want to buy this but the shipping price is insane and using a proxy wouldn't be much better. If this is the trend the next few months will have with yuri merch then I'll need to take a second job.
>>
File: 7092841804883.jpg (171 KB, 597x921)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
A bunch of yuri one-shots from Ultra Jump are being released as an anthology next month. There's some pretty good stuff in there.
>>
File: 1532109170082.jpg (484 KB, 1672x1200)
484 KB
484 KB JPG
>>2710577
This one is in there, for example.
>>
>>2710577
Nice, I wonder whether it will have both chapters of 痩せたいさんと失恋ちゃん or just the first one
>>
>>2710610
Either way, I'm hoping that one runs long enough to get a tank release.
>>
>>2710681
I'm also hoping it gets more chapters, I like what's been done so far and really like both of the people involved in making it.
>>
>>2710688
It's getting more chapters:
https://twitter.com/ultra_jump/status/1019869795607404544
>今秋よりシリーズ連載決定
>>
>>2710723
Well shit, I'd completely forgotten about that. Now I get to be excited all over again!
>>
File: 61ufDsC2jEL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (126 KB, 705x1000)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
Holy shit, I did not realize 間宮さんといっしょ had come back from the dead. I thought it was gone for good.
https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/4091285503/
>>
>>2710956
Have you bought it already? How many chapters does it have, is there going to be a next volume?
>>
>>2710999
I didn't bought but that is the last volume.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.