[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/u/ - Yuri

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 104 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

The 4chan Vtuber Competition is over. Click here to see the winning entry!

File: Hydohwa.png (326 KB, 523x612)
326 KB
326 KB PNG
Story:
The enchanting flower maidens of Moonlight Garden are coveted by all, as they are known to provide sexual pleasures beyond the imagination. But Dohwa, a young flower maiden who has not yet “bloomed,” concocts potions in the hopes of escaping her destined fate at the brothel. One night, she is caught stealing ingredients for her potions by Lady Hyewon, the new mistress of the Garden. But it turns out Dohwa isn’t the only one with an agenda. Lady Hyewon harbors a few terrible secrets of her own.

Official korean page:
https://www.lezhin.com/ko/comic/flower_garden/

Official english page:
https://www.lezhin.com/en/comic/moonlightgarden

Masterpad: https://etherpad.net/p/r.aab303b211b9eb3bb051b2cb0b7da97b

Previous thread:
>>2602572
>>
>>2696529
Awww I love this fanart! It's making me want some kinda modern reboot of Moonlight Garden, after they're done with the whole story.
>>
>>2696824
Hyewon is the heiress of some large corpation, Yoosun is her bodyguard and Dohwa is an new employee who caught Hyewon's eye.
>>
>>2696843
corporation*
>>
So like, I think I've gone mad. I can't focus at work this whole month, so anxious and impatient reading the story over and over again cause I keep thinking of what's going to happen next. A lot of possible scenarios in my head.

I can somehow see the next chapter Dohwa will find out about Hyewon cause in the heat of the moment Hyewon might bloom earlier than expected due to her being turned on at the moment and I just can't wait for it to happen but of course its going to end at a cliffhanger and make us anticipate for what's going to happen next again...I'm very excited to see how awesome the sex will be between the two maiden in full bloom. After this night is over we'll see a completely different side of Yoonsun for sure, and its not going to be pretty.

Anyways, regarding Dohwa's feelings - we all know that she's still not aware that she's actually in love with Hyewon is because Yoonsun always been nice to her from the beginning so its kind of block the possible thoughts for her to see who actually been trying hard to redeem and get closer to her heart. She always explicitly say that she likes Yoonsun more than Hyewon, and she barely have any actual reaction whenever she share the stories of people gossiping about her being the mistress lover, it always the feeling of being not knowing how to react. And so, this is very dangerous since Yoonsun can take advantage of it from now on while being a complete jerk to Hyewon, I don't know its just how I feel will happen.

I still have hopes for Yoonsun, I just really wish the best of life for her too so I'd like to see her happy in the future.
>>
>>2696843
Oh yes please. And Dohwa catches Hyewon's eye because she keeps sassing her.

Might also be fun if Dohwa is the one with the secret and Hyewon kinda blackmails Dohwa into doing stuff for her, but ends up falling in love with Dohwa.
>>
>>2696848
Yeah I've gone mad ever since I started reading Moonlight Garden too. I count down to Friday 9pm every week because that's when new chapters are out.

And I might just end up spending coins buying both the English and Korean versions because I can't even wait for the raws to be out. Madness indeed.
>>
So yeah they did it. Hyewon finally kissed Dohwa but that was after they did it and when Dohwa fainted. Yoosun came and kinda mad when she saw Dohwa already in bloom. So maybe next week we'll see Hyewon in the palace.
>>
>>2697036
Post the raws!
>>
>>2697036
I have a feeling of extreme dread about next week and this chapter’s ending. There were blue earrings on the one that stayed with Dohwa but even then I am still paranoid that it was Yoosun left there, though even if it wasn’t then Yoosun is going to conspire with psycho revenge chick.
>>
Quick summary:
[Spoiler]Hyewon makes Dohwa bloom, and I guess it was so good that Dohwa fainted. Hyewon then finally kisses Dohwa, saying Dohwa won't remember...

Hyewon is also beginning to bloom, and is wondering what to do when Yoosun finds them. Yoosun puts on a scary face when she sees that Dohwa has bloomed...

Yoosun asks Hyewon to change, but Hyewon says she's about to bloom and that she can't go back as the mistress (I think). Yoosun says she can't because she doesn't have the wig. In the end one of them puts on the mask (I really can't tell who, but I think it's Yoosun because the person left in the mistress outfit seems to have blue earrings). (note - this whole part is kinda unclear to me, lots of text and Google translate is not doing well here)

The masked person goes out and bumps into Chae Sowol, who seems suspicious because of the mask...[/spoiler]
>>
>>2697036
Dohwa should still be able to taste it when she wakes up, since as we’ve seen the taste lingers. I don’t think Hyewon quite realized.
>>
Oh no. Somehow my spoilers tag didn't work and I can't delete my post :( Sorry for the spoilers!
>>
>>2697056
This!

>>2697057
Well, everyone's thirsty for details, anyway. Don't feel bad about it.
>>
>>2697055
Okay, so worst case scenario the blue earrings is probably Yoosun wearing the outfit because she didn’t bring the red ones and she took Hyewon’s wig and Char Sowol is going to rape Hyewon who has really obvious blue hair (hence pulling the hood up). The facial expression on the hooded figure was a dead ringer for Hyewon and now I don’t even want to think about next week I am dreading it so much.

The only bright spot is I am hoping Dohwa rejects Yoosun when she tries to have her. Dohwa is also probably going to realize how Hyewon tastes, and hopefully Dohwa can do something to save our doomed Hyewon.
>>
As for me I don't mind spoilers is more of a way to get prepared for what's to come and now I'm prepared
Thank you
>>
>>2697062
>Char Sowol is going to rape Hyewon
OH god please, please no. That would ruin my whole week.
>>
>>2697062
Yeah, I agree that Dohwa probably will end up saving Hyewon somehow, being Hyewon who got out masked. Next chapters will be distasteful.
>>
https://adulti18.com/board/webtoon/view/wr_id/148774
>>
>>2697096
The chap is already out in the second tlk but thanks.
>>
>>2697062
The part about Hyewon being the one out is quite plausible but please god no rape by Chae Sowol. I'm hoping Hyewon is smart enough to get out of it.

Oh man I was thinking this week's cliffhanger isn't so bad but now I'm gonna be tormented by this thought all week. Shit there goes my productivity at work.
>>
>>2697056
I wonder if Dohwa will also recall the sweet scent from when Hyewon rescued her from the fire, and put two and two together?
>>
>>2697115>>2697088
Please let this happen next chapter. My heart can't handle Hyewon going through anymore hardships.
>>
>>2697112
Well, even if I made a really scary prediction, thus far the writer hasn’t let us down with their cliffhangers. They just know how to place them just right to freak us, the readers, out.

Instead of focusing on that part, think about the fact that if Dohwa wasn’t entirely asleep, in fact if she was even a little bit conscious, Hyewon just said that she is about to bloom OUT LOUD NEXT TO HER. Awkward. So she should be able to figure out stuff fast if she heard that.
>>
File: 6.jpg (767 KB, 1080x4320)
767 KB
767 KB JPG
I like how both of their flowers are in the background of the bottom panel.
>>
>>2697167
That must symbolise something.
>>
>>2697167
Nice catch. I didn't even notice.

Also towards the end, the flower on Hyewon's back opened. Does that mean that Hyewon bloomed during sex and was also subsequently satisfied? Perhaps partially, since I believe when the maiden climaxes, all the flowers all over their body open up.

Like all other anons, I'm hoping Dohwa wakes up to a strong scent and taste of blue rose all over her. Pleeeeease.
>>
>>2697167
Is this a first for the flower garden? Have two maidens ever had sex with each other before? I don't remember there being any literature about repercussions, but also don't recall any other maidens engaging with each other.
>>
>>2697186
I love the idea that Hyewon herself bloomed just from pleasuring Dohwa but I think it's more likely that her bloom is starting, since there are usually more flowers, but she was partially satisfied.

But she doesn't seem to be suffering the usual pain/lust at the start of her bloom, so perhaps she was indeed satisfied to some extent.
>>
>>2697167
Wow I didn't realise, and it's actually such a beautiful image.

I can't help comparing it to Hyewon's first bloom - feels like there's a lot more passion here.
>>
>>2697188
There's been no mention about this so far. So nothing to say it can't be done or if it's taboo or anything - when thinking about whether to help Dohwa bloom, Hyewon never mentions any repercussions apart from her being discovered as a flower maiden herself.

But also nothing about whether the pleasure is doubled, the impact on the bloom etc.
>>
Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, because I got confused from some of these comments. The flower buds are always closed on a maidens body. It isn't until she climaxes, that the flowers open up (blossom). The bigger, more complete the orgasm, the more flowers open. Then when bloom ends, all the buds close again.

If I remember correctly, Dohwa's friend was having sex with the royal consistently, even outside of bloom? I always remember her flowers opening. But I'm wondering now, if you have sex outside of your Blooming period, would the flowers still open?

Going by this logic, I think it's likely that pleasuring Dohwa partially satisfied Hyewon's bloom. Or maybe we're about to learn about the magic of MaidenxMaiden sex. Like as long as maidens pleasure each other, they'll never feel blooming pains.
>>
>>2697209
>But also nothing about whether the pleasure is doubled,
Someone asked this the author and she said they do get double the pleasure.
>>
>>2697203
I think Hyewon's first bloom was filled with shame, embarrassment, and resignation. She despises feeling so vulnerable and helpless, especially when she's at the mercy of Yoosun during bloom or in hiding. Hyewon has always hated being a maiden.
>>
>>2697248
I read into that tweet that the author was just being playful and pondering the idea. It wasn't a canon answer. Perhaps she's still deciding or already knows but is waiting to reveal.
>>
File: 4.jpg (102 KB, 479x753)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
I know this kind of off-topic for this board, but I don't know where else to ask this so:
Anyone else thinks it's obvious Chae killed Hyewon's mother and this is related to the royal having the knife of Hyewon's mother?

Also I love how Dohwa was clinging to Hyewon here
>>
>>2697112
I have a feeling that it's Dohwa under the mask cuz of her height.

>>2697266
I think it's Heywon's aunt who killed her mother and probably also she has something to do with the killing of Dohwa parents, because Heywon's mother turned to them for help to look for a medicine and may be they have been close to finding it.
>>
>>2697281
>feeling that it's Dohwa under the mask cuz of her height.
I believe this. Hyewon is significantly taller than Dohwa. And I wouldn't be surprised that the hood and the way the panels are ordered are meant to mislead us. We were mislead last chapter about the peach fragrance.
>>
File: 1511643296570.jpg (401 KB, 2048x1615)
401 KB
401 KB JPG
>>2697281
My bad, I actually meant Hyewon's aunt killed her mother, not Chae. For some reason I got this messed up and thought it was her name. I also believe the woman and the man in her story were Hyewon's parents. Also you might be right about Dohwa being the masked person, because Hyewon and Yoosun are much taller than Chae and the masked person is about the same height.
>>
>>2697244
Which flower buds? If a Flower Maiden is not in bloom, then all Flower Maidens have this rhombus symbol and no buds.
And if a Flower Maiden is close to the bloom, then she "grow" along the rhombus symbol, buds.
The more buds, I think, the more a Flower Maiden feels lust.
And if a Flower Maiden is satisfied, then only, I think, will the buds start to bloom.

And Dohwa's (dead) friend, she got buds while she had sex during the not bloom with the royal. If I remember correctly.
>>
>>2697281
I really believe that Hyewon is the one who has the mask at the end. Using google translate in the part where the mask is placed, the dialogue bubble says "you know it's really dangerous to go without a wig?". Then it says "be careful not to reveal your hair". Although I also think that because of the height difference, it could be Dohwa.
>>
>>2697314
I'm pretty sure it's Hyewon because she'll never let Dohwa take such a risk.
>>
>>2697167
I love the thorn vines wrapped all along Dohwa's legs. I'm pretty sure she is going to remember feeling that sensation. Remember when Yoosun first had sex with Hyewon, and she felt the thorns wrapped against her hand?
>>
I think Hyewon is really growing as a person for love. She has always been paralyzed by her fears, but now she's risking a lot for Dowha wellbeing. While Hyewon is learning to love selflessly, Yoosun is showing selfish and possessive feelings.
>>
>>2696843
This sounds so much like that other comic, Third Party lol. Would love to see a modern reboot as well though.
>>
>>2697314
>bubble says "you know it's really dangerous to go without a wig?". Then it says "be careful not to reveal your hair".
But it also can be applied to Dohwa, no?
>>
>>2697167
>two flowers having sex
>neither of them a lily
Can it truly be called yuri
>>
Chae Sowol with blooming Hyewon... I can’t bear it. Dying inside.

Banging Dohwa wasn’t worth this and furthermore... where is it that Hyewon needs to go alone? She needs someone to relieve her if she’s blooming. Please Dohwa save this story.
>>
>>2697353
>Chae Sowol with blooming Hyewon
Would be ultimate revenge for her. Wasn't she disgraced and stripped of her nobility or whatever for setting that building on fire?
>>
Can you imagine Dohwa’s shock if Yoosun tries to relieve Hyewon without explaining first that they are NOT RELATED? I want to see it.
>>
I don't think it's Dohwa who's out. She would smell too strongly of peach blossoms, and I don't think Hyewon or Yoosun would have let her go out alone? Seems too much of a stretch that she suddenly recovered and went out.

I think it's Hyewon and I think she'll end up being humiliated by Chae Sowol BUT I also have a feeling now that it won't amount to rape or anything like that. It just seems too dark or "too much" for the author to go there.
>>
>>2697281
Interesting theory about the evil aunt being involved in Dohwa's parents' death. There haven't been many details about it but there's a possibility.

Also perhaps that's the info that the royal was going to tell Hyewon? If Weol Sungjoo has been associated with Dohwa's family from the start (to find a cure for her own illness), it might be how she started working with Dohwa in the first place. I don't think they've revealed how they got to know each other, right? I'd always kinda assumed it was through Yunhwa but perhaps it was Dohwa who introduced them.

And the royals' influence (until Dohwa's parents' were killed) might also have been why Dohwa was able to stay out of Moonlight Garden until she was 15.
>>
Hyewon's cute, even when she's topping. Best girl.

About the masked woman, to be honest, it could be any of them. They didn't show Dohwa sleeping in the bed when the masked woman left, and despite the expressions and the "risks" mentioned, any of their hair styles/colors are dangerous. Yoosun's is to some extent because hers is short and the mistress is known to have long hair, so someone seeing Yoosun without a wig might get suspicious.
>>
Gahhh!!! That sex not enough. I want more. I'm sure Dohwa will taste the kiss. So glad she finally did it. I really love Dohwa's blooming light pink color, its so beautiful like a baby. Really can't wait to see both of them go all the way all night long. Got to admit flower maiden are really gorgeous, I especially love their hair color and the flowers.

I'm not sure how you guys get the idea that it could be Dohwa, she's completely KO. Its either Hyewon or Yoosun, but Yoosun handed Hyewon the cloak and mask so I'm pretty sure its Hyewon who ran out since she's blooming rapidly and need to rush back to her room and hide there. Then maybe Yoosun will follow after Dohwa wakes up or in a safe place something but damn it what luck for Hyewon to bump into that crazy Chae, her roses smells stronger due to blooming so I hope nothing bad happen, chances are Yoosun who is dressed as the Mistress will get out on time to stop Chae.

I'm more worried on how Hyewon will relief her pain since Yoosun is obviously upset and it might be really bad if she snap. Just really hope the author won't take the dark route cause that would be sad.

God, the torture of waiting for next chapter over and over again, how am I supposed to focus at work from now on, not until they're finally together.
>>
>>
>>
I'm crying. Hyewon is too cute, she's so gentle with every touch holding Dohwa like a fragile flower. I can't even. I need a Hyewon in my life.
>>
I was about to re-read the whole story again, and trust me its so worth it to start over. You'll find things you thought you knew but forgot and then suddenly it make sense.

Anyway, I'm not sure if anyone point this out yet but oh my god, I was starting chapter one and suddenly occurred to be that - "Wait, does Hyewon and Yoosun even have the same voice? Do they have to practice to have the same tone?" cause I have this certain voices for each character every time I read stories but this case is complicated. How can one not realized especially Dohwa. lol
>>
>>2697583
>>2697584
>MG for ants
>>
>>2697622
Dohwa indeed tamed the Mistress.
>>
>>2697634
Yoosun probably had to practice till her voice sounded like Hyewon's, I guess.

And yeah the second and subsequent reads were good - you'd notice all the small details they put in right from the start, and the great job they did putting it all together

This is why I love this manhwa - great art, unique setting, deep plot, interesting characters and of course all the feels.
>>
>>2697583
Source? Did someone translate the latest chapter already?
>>
>>2697622
I've seen cuter girls.
>>
>>2697329
Not really Hyewon still has that selfish side.
>>
>>2697084
Meh she deserve it.
>>
>>2697062
No one is doomed. You're getting too sensitive about this is.
>>
Dowha finally blooms. I hope Dowha at the end story. That would be a much better ending. A bittersweet ending would be more interesting than a generic predictable ending.
>>
The anti Hyewon troll on this thread is a becoming tedious.
>>
>>2697799
>>2697803
>>2697806
>>2697808
You're too obvious.
>>
File: 11.jpg (78 KB, 590x463)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
I wish Hyewon would grow her hair out again.
>>
Hyewon looks so good without her wig. I hope we'll see more of her like that in the future, especially with Dohwa.
>>
>>2698717
I love her short hair in blue actually, she's ridiculously pretty then. But it'll be nice to see her with long, blue hair.
>>
About the next chapter. Maybe Yunwoo/Weol Sungjoo might save Hyewon from Chae Sowol, because come on she has to save the day, Yunwoo should do some help to hyewon in exchange for helping her escaping dowha. And after that, hyewon blooms and yunwoo finally knows her secret, im sure hyewon can trust yunwoo about it . Aaaand speaking of blooming yunwoo might help Hyewon's bloom if y'all get where I'm going at. XD if no, it's ok it's just a theory hahaha
>>
Translation out MG 65
https://my.mixtape.moe/ptakrm.pdf

This new chapter is the easiest to understand even without translation. I was right with my own understanding in mind base on their action.

I wonder what Yoosun will do to Dohwa, the girl is passed out and naked... (Just kidding, please do nothing and just admired her beauty)

I'm very worried about Hyewon cause she's in big trouble with the ceremony for Dohwa, and now with Chae being a pain, and Yoosun is very upset too. What a headache for her.

Can't wait for HyewonxDohwa full bloom hot sex. Probably in 20
more chapters. I'm dead.
>>
>>2698696
no way, short hair is way more attractive.
>>
from reading the translation, seems that it really was Hyewon who went out and bumped into Chae Sowol.

still holding out for it just being Hyewon getting humiliated by having to grovel at Chae Sowol, and not any of the horrible scenarios we've imagined
>>
>>2698876
Hyewon could just run away or punch her. Problem will be if Chae accidently pulls of her cloak, but maybe royal girl will help her, because she already suspects Hyewon might be a flower maiden.
>>
File: mg 65.png (370 KB, 695x708)
370 KB
370 KB PNG
just noticed this little detail - that they had little blue and pink "bubbles" to depict both Dohwa's peach blossom scent, and Hyewon's blue rose scent in the room, since they're both blooming.

the room must smell insanely nice, heh
>>
>>2698732

The teaser pictures all had slightly long light blue hair, makes me want to see it.

>>2698696

And yeah, she's super hot with long hair.

Not that she isn't still super pretty with short blue, but...long....shows off the colors soooo well.
>>
>>2698920
Peaches and roses heavenly room mhmmmm. Yoosun is so lucky to breathe the same air.

>>2698923
Yeah, long hair definitely bring out the beauty for the maiden hair colors. The only reason she and Yoosun kept is short is for their wigs or else it would be long.

I think her hair grows out each time she bloom, so she have to cut it short every month. The poor hair.

Also, did anyone noticed how their wig is super durable and strong. It really stay intact even how much they move or being grab by the hair. lol
>>
File: 34_09.jpg (277 KB, 1080x4320)
277 KB
277 KB JPG
>>2698950
>Peaches and roses heavenly room mhmmmm.
Well apparently Hyewon already smells very nice, so I can only imagine. Also, Dohwa might remember this smell and now taste on her lips.
>>
>>2698972
Well, scent and memories are strongly linked, so let's hope Dohwa remembers!

I'm also praying Hyewon gets rescued next chapter. I definitely think the royal will save her. I think she definitely figured everything out already. Everything.
>>
File: 019.jpg (174 KB, 800x3180)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
Honestly, so much things have change since they met Dohwa. The first few chapters you would think that Hyewon and Yoosun like each other romantically and not just an obligation. Especially when Yoosun always compliment Hyewon flowers.
I actually won't mind if she was truly in love with Hyewon instead of Dohwa at least that means she'll do everything for Hyewon instead of being control by the Aunt. Their aunt is obviously guilty of so many crimes and we'll know soon for sure.
>>
File: 002.jpg (250 KB, 640x5055)
250 KB
250 KB JPG
I miss Yunhwa and Yunwoo... They were such a good match and truly in love.
>>
>>2699748

Yoosun likes doing blooming maidens. She’s been doing more than just Hyewon as we’ve seen. The maidens actually have less sex/more monogamous than the non-maiden characters. (Yunwoo slept around too.)
>>
>>2699818
I remember this, but was it just mentioned or was it actually shown in panels? I'd like to see it again.
>>
>>2699820
Both are shown in panels. I don’t remember which chapter for Yoosun but she says “these hands are going to make peach blossoms bloom”. Yunwoo does it waaay early when she is helping Dohwa test antidotes.
>>
>>2699748
... Dohwa's boobs are significantly larger than Hyewon's. I find that really sexy considering she's younger, shorter, and bloomed after. Unless this art is from before the break, since the art changed for the better afterwards.
>>
>>2699818
I disagree. She only ever bed Hyewon until they moved to Moonlight Garden and have no choice but to play the role of a mistress. That one time she bed another maiden is cause they were testing the elixir and Hyewon is due to bloom again.

Again, Yunwoo only bed the maidens in order to help Dohwa test the effectiveness of the elixir she's making. They really have no choice, but there's no instance where they truly get naked with the other maidens unless its with the one they're comfortable with or like.

Yoosun love Dohwa so she was hoping to be her first but Hyewon beat her to it. Thank god for that. She already stole Dohwa's first kiss which makes me sad since it seems to play a more significant role in this story, for me at least.

>>2700011
Yes! Dohwa is more curvy and sexier but she seems more fragile. Hyewon is skinnier in comparison and smaller bust size, which is just perfect size for her char, and I guess cause she's taller too.
>>
>>2700056
While you’re right that she wasn’t seen getting naked with them, the author confirmed that Yunhwa knows and doesn’t care. I think Yunwoo is mean to be a playboy while Yoosun is... kind of turned on by wha she calls filthy flower maidens. Never confirmed if it was out of obligation for her. I mean, normally people pay, it is probably just a benefit that the mistress gets it for free.
>>
>>2700011
From before the break, but I am sure we’ll get to see her naked soon since she’s starting her bloom.
>>
Thank you anons for posting earlier chapter panels. I've been inspired to re-read MG from the beginning. I'm so excited. This is definitely one of my favorite manhwas. I was hooked right from chapter 1.
>>
>>2700056
I feel like Yunwoo rather enjoys bedding the other flower maidens too actually, but just in a physical satisfaction way. While with Yunhwa there's feelings involved.
>>
>>2701346
I think given the association of the bedding with her role as the mistress and her eventual full takeover of that role being her life's goal at this point would mean it would be far out of character for her not to enjoy the privileges the mistress role currently provides her.
>>
Besides banging maidens, what else is a Flower Garden Mistress responsible for? What are her duties on a day-to-day basis? Because it seems like Hyewon just chills all the time.
>>
>hiatus
What the fuck!
>>
>>2702485
Administrative. Hyewon and Yoosun are like each doing part time jobs to make one person full time. But honestly they’re nobles, so the job is probably cushy to begin with.
>>
>>2702671
The korean one was also on hiatus around that chapter.
>>
Dohwa conspicuously absent. I bet next time we see her she knows/has ideas about Hyewon.

Also laughing at Yokosuka taking the heat for banging Dohwa when she wasn’t even the one who got to do it.
>>
Sorry Yoosun* not sure what happened to auto correct.
>>
so...this noble woman saw dohwa. that will be interesting. now that someone has seen dohwa. but yoosun was also a little careless and left the door open to help hyewon.
i noticed, yoosun went out without the earrings and without the mole under the eye.

>>2702675
>Also laughing at Yokosuka taking the heat for banging Dohwa when she wasn’t even the one who got to do it.
what are you talking? are we reading the same story?
have not seen one panel where yoosun wanted to bang dohwa.
yoosun has protected dohwa and hyewon.
>>
Something here doesn’t add up.

How can Hyewon be meeting Yunwoo so fast? Isn’t the bloom lasting 7 days? Did bedding Dohwa satisfied her enough? I didn’t see blue sparkles around her after she went out so I’m guess yes?

And what about the aunt? Didn’t the last panel show someone who looked like her? Maybe a twin?

Yoosun has to take the hit for what Hyewon did. The committee is mad but what did Yoosun offer to appease them?

Lastly, where’s Dohwa!
>>
>>2702693
Ch. 51 she thinks about how she’s going to get to sex Dohwa right after doing a different maiden. She’s visibly upset that Hyewon had sex instead when she misses out. She thinks about keeping Dohwa all to herself in recent chapters. She symbolically tells Hyewon to wake up from her dream when she has the crazy sex dream and says Dohwa’s name in her sleep (symbolically saying that Hyewon will never have Dohwa).

Yoosun has definitely been thinking about banging Dohwa, just not in the clear and explicit way that Hyewon has been thinking about it. Much more subtle and dark.
>>
Maybe there is a mistranslation in chapter 62: it doesn't seem that Hyewon is due to the monthly bloom. She has just bloomed in chapter 58, presumably few days before Dohwa's first bloom (remember that season 2 begins nearly 3 weeks before this date). Hyewon climaxed outside the bloom and a single flower appeared, like Yunhwa in ch 14.
>>
Here's the usual quick and dirty summary. It's gonna be even less clear than before because it's a lot or text and Google translate didn't play too well with that: Chapter starts off with Yoosun thinking about the mix of fragrances in the room, and how Hyewon gets to enjoy everything while she's kept away most of the time. Her thoughts are interrupted by the commotion outside - Chae Sowol seems intent on humiliating Hyewon, but Yoosun steps in just in time, and just forces Hyewon to bow her head and apologise.

Chae Sowol goes off, and ends up discovering Dohwa (!). But nothing really bad happens (except that Dohwa didn't get to escape) because as Chae Sowol reaches for Dohwa, Yoosun appears in the nick of time to stop her again.

Cut to people gossiping about the mistress and not having the blooming ceremony, and it seems that Yoosun (dressed as Hyewon) gets scolded/disciplined by some committee for it.

Yoosun then meets the aunt, and says something about the plan being on schedule. There's a mention about antidotes and I think only 2-3 years before Hyewon's full bloom (sorry this part is super unclear). Then Yoosun notices that the aunt has the same pendant that Dohwa's parents' left her, and asks about it. And the aunt asks it she's seen it before...

Cut to Hyewon talking to Yunwoo, asking her to tell her about why she has her mother's dagger. Yunwoo refuses to say because Dohwa didn't escape, but offers her a snippet of info since she did try - the dagger belonged to Dohwa's mother (!!!!) and she had asker Yunwoo to keep it.
>>
>>2697467
Hmm seems like my earlier speculation that Weol Sungjoo knew Dohwa's family from the start might be true after all, but I didn't expect Hyewon's mother to be involved. Now I'm imagining if both their mothers had been in some kinda relationship before they got married. At the very least they knew each other, which is very interesting indeed.
>>
>>2702729
so, the pendant and dagger belong to dohwas mother/parents?
that with the pendant was once mentioned that it belongs to dohwa's parents. but this dagger, which also belongs to hyewon, is new.
or did i get it wrong with the dagger what hyewon belong?
>>
one thing that stands out to me a bit is if the plan is to eventually replace Hyewon why even go to the bother of keeping her around when she may be discovered? I kind of worry that the story may go to a place where Yoosun or the aunt make the decision to move up their plan's schedule somehow, either by making Hyewon a flower maiden or by just attempting to kill her.
>>
>>2702758
>one thing that stands out to me a bit is if the plan is to eventually replace Hyewon why even go to the bother of keeping her around when she may be discovered?
They can't kill a flower maiden, because it will poisone a land around, if i remember correctly
>>
This manhwa is a real deal. I mean it has depth and the flow of the story makes us want to discuss every details of it. I know some of us even bother to re-read all the chapters coz the author might already given a hint before. What I also like is that small details are really relevant up until to the latest chapters unlike the other manhwas i have read. Other readers may just liked a manhwa because of the "sex" part but for this one we're really looking forward to how will they do it and howit will affect the flow of the story. The author really has a sense in storytelling. Well this is just ny unpopular opinion though. I'm just really glad that this manhwa is finally being recognized by readers
>>
>>2702758
To make Hyewon a flower maiden would reveal the shame of the Suh family and render Yoosun useless. The only thing the aunt and Yoosun can do is lock Hyewon up somewhere to hide her, but then she could ruin everything if she escapes. Keeping her on their side and in the dark is easiest in a way.
>>
any free raws of today's chapter?
>>
>>2702830
yes.
>>
>>2702729
anon, did you wrote the same thing on mangago?
>>
>>2702830

Chapter 66 Raw
https://toonkor.vip/%EC%9B%94%EC%95%BC%ED%99%94%EC%9B%90_66_-_2%EB%B6%80_19%ED%99%94.html
>>
>>2702894
thanks
>>
>>2702830

66 raw
http://imgur.com/a/dxtLETt

for people like you, who beg for the chapter shortly after release and can't wait.
>>
today's chapter:
how are yoosun, dohwa and hyewon going to cover up that dohwa already bloomed even before the ceremony?
i mean, certainly there will be a sort of list of who is all in that age for a ceremony, right?
>>
>>2702889
Yeah I did, quite a few fans over there too and it's just to tide everyone over until the rough translations by Meow-chan are out
>>
>>2702947
They can't hide it, they can only apologise for not doing the blooming ceremony properly, which is kinda what happened when Yoosun (as Hyewon) was scolded for it.
>>
>>2702756
Seems like the dagger originally belonged to Hyewon's mother, but she gave it to Dohwa's mother, who then gave it to Yunwoo for safekeeping. So I guess there's more back story about how Hyewon's and Dohwa's mothers knew each other.

The pendants probably came in a set of two, so there's some link between Dohwa's parents and the aunt too.

Maybe it was some extremely complicated love rectangle (pentagon?) involving Dohwa's parents, Hyewon's parents and the aunt. Or perhaps Dohwa's mother was friends with both Hyewon's mother and the aunt.
>>
>>2703111
Aunt has other items in the box likely from Dohwa’s parents. Each parent probably had a pendant and one went to Dohwa and the other was taken by the aunt when she had them killed. That’s my guess anyway.
>>
>>2703098
ah okay. everything cool. just saw the same text in amino.

>>2703103
surely yoosun (as hyewon) was disciplined for the thing with dohwa?
the noble ones can not know beforehand that dohwa has already bloomed. or do the noble ones, with the absence of dohwa, sense that she has already bloomed long ago?

>>2703111
>Seems like the dagger originally belonged to Hyewon's mother, but she gave it to Dohwa's mother, who then gave it to Yunwoo for safekeeping. So I guess there's more back story about how Hyewon's and Dohwa's mothers knew each other.
mmh, if the dagger originally belonged to hyewon's mother and she then gave it / passed on to dohwa's mother maybe this dagger is / was a kind of love proof.
and someday, when hyewon grows up, she learns the truth about this dagger and why yunwoo currently has it. and also why yunwoo and dohwa know each other well.
maybe dohwas mother knew something about the suh family for example, that hyewons mother gave birth to a flower maiden aka baby hyewon. and befor when dohwas mother / parents died, dohwas mother passed on the dagger to yunwoo, which is royal and the suh family is similar to the royal family.
and that one day hyewon will ask about this dagger.
i think yunwoo knows more about how she looks. i think that dohwa's mother has deliberately passed on this dagger to yunwoo.
i think that dohwa's mother knew that the suh family has a flower maiden.
and that's why hyewon's mother and dohwa's parents, and dohwa herself are so obsessed with creating an antidote.
>>
So I guess the Aunt's plan is (as roughly mentioned in the recent chapter) they plan to lock up hyewon (once she knew the truth about her aunt and yoosun's betreyal by yunwoo in the next chapters) and doesn't let her engaged in sexual activity while being lock up, hence as mentioned before " a flower maiden who doesn't engaged with sex for 3 days will be sick within a year and will lead to her death" so this is more likely will happen in the coming storyline as worst case scenario. Dowha will be need to double her attention to the antidote fast if this happens, yoosun will turn against hyewon for banging dowha. Poor hyewon being stabbed, and we will see her suffer in the coming chapters :((( and we hope not.

Ps. This is only a theory haha.
>>
>>2703389
It isn't clear what's happening atm but as the owner/mistress of Moonlight Garden, I guess they'll hold Hyewon responsible. And they would know Dohwa has already bloomed, because Chae Sowol saw it.
>>
>>2703420
but, the talk was already before the noble dohwa saw because hyewon is not present. or does the ceremony always take place in the evening? but then it is a little strange that this noble is herself not present.

>>2703419
>:(((
please stop this!!!
>>
>>2703595
>but, the talk was already before the noble dohwa saw because hyewon is not present. or does the ceremony always take place in the evening? but then it is a little strange that this noble is herself not present

I'm really sorry but I don't really get what you mean.. maybe you wanna rephrase or explain a bit more?
>>
>>2703609
sorry, I'm not an English speaker but I'll try it.
what I'm trying to say is...You said that Yoosun (as Hyewon) was disciplined because "Hyewon" was not present at the ceremony. and that people already talked that the Mistress is not present.
but, the ceremony is still held for the nobles or not? as far as I remember, the ceremony is held as a spectacle for the noble ones. and that person who saw Dohwa is one of the noble ones or is she not? and that's why I said that the talk about the mistress not present at the ceremony, that it was already there before Dohwa had bloomed or was the talk the next day? and that I find it odd that that person who saw Dohwa, herself is / was not present or was the ceremony already over by that time this noble one saw Dohwa? on the panels it looks like in the evening and therefore my question if the ceremony is only until the evening.
I hope you can follow me.
>>
>>2703652
There was no ceremony, so it could not be over. We do not know why Chae Sowol was there.
>>
>>2703652
Ah I see where the confusion is from.
Sorry, I must have confused you when I said "for not doing the ceremony properly", I should have just said there was no ceremony.

Because there wasn't a ceremony at all when Hyewon helped Dohwa with the bloom. So the nobles are angry that there was no ceremony.

And they found out that Dohwa had bloomed without the ceremony because Chae Sowol found her. Hope this helps to clear up your confusion!
>>
>>2704017
I am a little confused now.
If there was no ceremony, why was Dohwa bathed before the ceremony and dressed in pretty clothes? For what was that?

>Because there wasn't a ceremony at all when Hyewon helped Dohwa with the bloom. So the nobles are angry that there was no ceremony.
Was it also a reason that the ceremony did not take place because Hyewon / Mistress was not present?

>And they found out that Dohwa had bloomed without the ceremony because Chae Sowol found her.
But Chae did find Dohwa after she finished blooming. The other nobles can not theoretically know that Dohwa has long ago bloomed.
Or are they counting one and one together, the Mistress and a Flower Maiden are not present, Mistress satisfied the Flower Maiden?

>Hope this helps to clear up your confusion!
Not really. But thanks.
>>
>I am a little confused now.
>If there was no ceremony, why was Dohwa bathed before the ceremony and dressed in pretty clothes? For what was that?

It was for the ceremony. But it came to nothing because Dohwa did not bloom as expected (it's supposed to be like 7 days after the seed starts germinating). This is in chapter 61 itself. It might help to reread it with the official translation as it's probably clearer.

>>Because there wasn't a ceremony at all when Hyewon helped Dohwa with the bloom. So the nobles are angry that there was no ceremony.
>Was it also a reason that the ceremony did not take place because Hyewon / Mistress was not present?

There was no ceremony the second time because technically no one knew when Dohwa was going to bloom. And I guess when she started to bloom, the "correct" way would have been to quickly arrange for the ceremony so everyone could be there to watch. But Hyewon didn't do that, so it's against the rules that Dohwa bloomed in private.

>>And they found out that Dohwa had bloomed without the ceremony because Chae Sowol found her.
>But Chae did find Dohwa after she finished blooming. The other nobles can not theoretically know that Dohwa has long ago bloomed.
>Or are they counting one and one together, the Mistress and a Flower Maiden are not present, Mistress satisfied the Flower Maiden?

....I really don't get what you're asking here. Basically after Chae Sowol found Dohwa, they had no choice but to go back to Moonlight Garden instead of letting Dohwa escape. And again, it's obvious that Dohwa had bloomed from her hair. So the rest of the nobles would know. And as such, Hyewon would get scolded for not arranging for a ceremony when Dohwa started blooming.

I don't think I can explain anymore than what I already have, so perhaps it'll be more helpful to read the series from the start again, so you're clearer about the various concepts and "rules" in the story? It's a unique setting so it can be hard to remember it all.
>>
counting down to the next chapter... Less than 24 hours to go!
>>
File: Spoiler Image (2.99 MB, 4032x2268)
2.99 MB
2.99 MB JPG
omg young Dohwa is adorable!! Sorry for potato quality, I have no idea how much to take screenshots on the Lezhin app
>>
The new chapter is a little confusing.
We have Dohwa's mother, Yunwoo, Hyewon's aunt and mother, and little Dohwa.
>>
>all these milfs this chapter
Also I wanted Dohwa's and Hyewon's mother to meet each other. Just imagine little Hyewon and Dohwa seeing each other for the first time there.
>>
MG 67 RAW

https://adulti20.com/board/webtoon/view/wr_id/150967
>>
Here's the usual quick and dirty summary based on Google translate and lots of inference:
The chapter starts with the aunt asking Yoosun if she's seen the pendant before, and Yoosun says no. Yoosun asks if it's a cherished item, because the pendant looks too simple to belong to the aunt. She cryptically replies that sometimes simple things are more precious than any jewels...

Cut to Hyewon asking Yunwoo what was Dohwa's relationship with her mother, but Yunwoo says that's all that she can tell her.

And then it's flashback time. The aunt and Hyewon's mother (hereafter, HWM) are talking, and HWM tells the aunt about the antidote. She had looked for a month, and sent her dagger as a token.

Evil aunt then thinks, if the antidote is finished, my plans will be ruined, and asks if HWM has told Hyewon yet. HWM says no, in case the antidote doesn't work. The aunt then thinks "it's not too late!"

Cut to young Yunwoo and Dohwa - Yunwoo gives Dohwa a telescope to play with, and goes to speak to her parents.

They discuss the letter and dagger, and Yunwoo says they should move immediately. Dohwa's father asks for 3 more days, because there's a festival and he had promised to bring Dohwa there (SIGH).

Dohwa's mother says the sender of the letter has been trading(?) in medicines since a month ago, and that she thought she should do something to fulfil their request. Yunwoo agrees, and asks that they give her the letter and dagger.

Cut to Dohwa enjoying herself at the festival with her parents, while Yunwoo watches them. Yunwoo then goes to check out the new safehouse. As they move, a veiled woman walks past them, and it's the aunt...

The scene changes to Yunwoo walking to Dohwa's home, wondering why they were late. As she approaches, there's a fire at one of the houses. She rushes there, and finds that all the guards and Dohwa's parents are dead :(

A cabinet door opens and Dohwa stumbles out - Yunwoo picks her up and thinks, "I must save this kid!"
>>
>>2707511
Thank you for the summary, really appreciated. I wonder what Yunwoo's connection is to Dohwa's family, relative?.
>>
>>2699751
Are these the only two who had mutual sex? Everyone else seemed like it was one sided.
>>
Why do i feel like yoosun is the aunt's daughter or something... and maybe history is just repeating itself....
>>
>>2707565
Dohwa and Hyewon, to me anyway.
>>
>>2707607
Feelings wise I kinda agree but in terms of "action" not really, cos it was Hyewon making love to Dohwa but she didn't do anything to Hyewon (although Hyewon did come just from making love to Dohwa...)
>>
>>2707588
That's not really possible? She got Yoosun from like human traffickers who were making Yoosun beg on the streets.
>>
>>2707588
I feel like the story has presented tons of evidence against that theory already.
>>
Wait so, were Dohwa's and Hyewon's mothers both normal women who gave birth to flower maidens? Did the story ever explain how flower maidens came to be? I'm rusty on the initial lore. Plan to reread the manhwa much later.
>>
>>2707834
IIRC, it's random. You just pray your daughter isn't one.
>>
>KPM posting anti -lezhin stuff
I-I'm worried
>>
>>2707957
now you're making me worried too. if MG abruptly ends or doesn't get finished, i'm not sure what i'll do with myself. i'm currently getting through each week by focusing on the fact that a new chapter is out every friday 9pm..
>>
man you anons are so good with your summaries, I don't think I should even bother translating since you can understand it better by reading the summary instead!

/sarcasm
anyways yeah here moonlight garden chap 66 https://my.mixtape.moe/kfimol.pdf

sorry for the long delay.
>>
>>2707607
I saw it and it was pretty sweet, but I guess she had reasons why she had to keep her clothes on.
>>
>>2708712
Thanks!

Looks like Dohwa had better decide she likes Hyewon pretty soon because she’s the one who’s going to need saving.
>>
Okay so who fucked the red head?

The tsundere Mistress or her side double?
>>
>>2709127
Tsundere Hyewon.
>>
So why was double angry with her? I mean she was supposed to only take orders not to argue
>>
>>2708712
Thanks for the translations! I do the summaries but with zero knowledge of Korean they can be super off.

Like how I just found out that Hyewon's not going to be the mistress of Moonlight Garden anymore, apparently...
>>
>>2708712
Thanks for sharing!
>>
>>2709225
She wanted to take Dohwa's first bloom, which was supposed to be "hers" when she was acting as the mistress. So she got pissed that it was taken from her.

It sounds like you haven't really been reading the previous chapters closely though. Suggest that you do if you have the time, a reread will help make some stuff clearer to you.
>>
Moonlight Garden Chapter 67
https://my.mixtape.moe/xyoznd.pdf

Thanks for waiting everyone.
>>
>>2709641
Mmmh, I don't get it. So, Yunwoo knew from the beginning that there is maybe a Flower Maiden in the Suh family or what?
Dohwa looks a lot like her mother.
>>
>>2709653
Seems like it didn't really occur to her then? I think she only thought of it when she was thinking about why Hyewon and her mother were interested in the antidote, and why Dohwa had set up three work stations.
>>
>>2709641
As always, many thanks for all your time and effort! It's very appreciated :)
>>
>>2709641
Thank you based meow. Can't wait for Hyewon to find out what her aunt did to Dohwa's parents and make her pay for it. Not to mention she obviouly killed her mother as well.
>>
Now we know what Hyewon and Dohwa will look like when they're slightly older. Spitting image of their mother's, beautiful.
>>
>>2709641
Thank you very much
>>
>>2709641
Thank you!

Well I am feeling better now that because of the kiss Dohwa should be clued in about Hyewon eventually. Royalgirl likely thinks the maiden is Yoosun, but I’ll be ticked if Dohwa messes that up too. Though even if she does it’s not like Yoosun knows to stuff her mouth with rose petals before kissing her.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (140 KB, 720x2880)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
Dohwa with pink hair looks pretty good. Also seems like she slowly starting to realize her feelings for Hyewon.
>>
Here's the usual quick Google translate + inference summary.

The flashback continues - the first part is just the aunt asking her crony about the fire, making sure that they had found 3 bodies and trying to hunt down the missing silver dagger.

Cut to Yunwoo and Dohwa at Dohwa's parents' grave - Dohwa asks if it was her fault that her parents are dead, because she had wanted to stay for the festival, or because she was a flower maiden. Yunwoo tells Dohwa no, and Dohwa asks who was responsible. Yunwoo had found out the Suh family was behind it, but decides not to tell Dohwa because she would have to enter Moonlight Garden. Yunwoo gives Dohwa the pendant, and Dohwa thinks back about how her father had made it for her and her mother.

Cut to a teenaged Dohwa at her parents' grave. She tells them she will be entering Moonlight Garden soon, that she'll be fine and will come back to visit them again.

Cut to present - Dohwa thinks about how the flower poison was more than she had expected, though she at least did not have to endure the pain of the blooming ceremony and its prying eyes. And she thinks, while blushing, that more than anything, Hyewon had been quite tender/affectionate. She had expected Hyewon to humiliate her, but Hyewon saying that it was a medical act had been comforting. And when Dohwa thought about it, she didn't know when it started, but she had been receiving help from Hyewon, until she had too much to repay Hyewon for.

Dohwa then thinks, to help me despite all the risks, Hyewon's a better/nicer person than she had thought.. She blushes some more as she thinks "and..." before getting flustered and thinking "I'm thankful! Because she helped me out!" and that Hyewon would probably be okay given her powerful family.

Dohwa overhears two servants outside talking about how Hyewon was no longer the mistress because she took Dohwa's bloom for herself, and storms out to ask where Hyewon was, and demands that she see Hyewon immediately.
>>
Has someone the raws of the new chapter?
>>
>>2712551
maybe lezhin?!
>>
>>2712475
Thank you for confirming my suspicions about the chapter ending. Eager to see the meow translation as well as official on how Donna phrases things.
>>
>>2712475
“WHERE IS HYEWON?!”
*brought to Yoosun*
“No really, where is Hyewon?”
“You can’t see her right now.”
“And why not?”
“I don’t want you two to have sex again.”
>>
Moonlight Garden Chapter 68
https://my.mixtape.moe/bafsph.pdf

>>2712475
well shit, you got it perfectly, more than me probably. go ahead and translate over the series yourself, damn it.
>>
>>2712887
Well, then the aunt accidentally killed Hyewons mother. She probably thought that Dohwas mother and father, and Dohwa herself were in the house.
Isn't it strange at some point, that Hyewon's mother is away all the time?
And why did the dude say "son"? He means Dohwa, or not?
Hm, her name is not "Dohwa"? Have I understood that correctly?
>>
>>2712887
Thank you based meow. Can't wait for the next chapter and Dohwa and Hyewon talk.
>>
>>2712893
He specifically said "son".
My hypothesis is that as Dohwa said, "they found out that I was a flower maiden and tried to catch me", meaning that the family was probably trying to hide the fact that dohwa was female and a future flower maiden so that she won't be taken away from them. Which means they could have disguised dohwa as male son (although poorly, really), and even the guards were still fooled.

Her name IS dohwa, unless I'm getting something really wrong.
>>
>>2712893
Oh shit, sorry. Yeah her real name isn't dohwa. She probably had a name but she had to throw it away and go as "dohwa" the flower maiden. Maybe we will find out one day.
>>
>>2712914
>My hypothesis is that as Dohwa said, "they found out that I was a flower maiden and tried to catch me", meaning that the family was probably trying to hide the fact that dohwa was female and a future flower maiden so that she won't be taken away from them. Which means they could have disguised dohwa as male son (although poorly, really), and even the guards were still fooled.
Ah. That makes more sense now.
Just thought that it was clear that Dohwa's parents had given birth to a girl.

>>2712915
Ui. That will be interesting when we get her real name. Maybe even Yunwoo knows the real name - maybe.
To me Yunwoo knows more than she seems.
>>
>>2712887
Thank you!

>>2712894
Since Hyewon is blooming the “Mistress” is probably Yoosun right now.
>>
>>2712887
I would translate it if I could! Unfortunately I don't know a lick of Korean, so I wouldn't have a clue as to whether Google Translate was right or not. All I have going for me is the fact that I've obsessively read MG a couple of times.

So please don't stop what you're doing Meow, I actually wait for yours to be out to see if anything's completely off. And as always, thanks!
>>
>>2712981
Dohwa knows they switch places sometimes though.
>>
>>2713024
I agree, it won’t fool Dohwa. She’ll know something is off.
>>
>>2712887
Thank you Meow, really appreciated.
>>
MG 63 official trans.
https://imgur.com/a/aomTDAb

MG 64 official trans.
https://imgur.com/a/HMLHWKX
>>
File: Dohwa.jpg (151 KB, 1200x1200)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
New art from author's twitter.
Dohwa looks stunning with her new hair and Hyewon is so cute being jealous.
>>
New chapter is out, anyone with the link for the raw?
>>
Patiently waiting for the summary
>>
>>2717679
why don't you try google and search for it? or buy the raws.

>>2717679
it's already up.
>>
>>2717747
>it's already up.
shit.
meant the anon here >>2717736
>>
>>2717751
Hi. Sorry for the disturbance but may I know where's the summary for the latest chapter? I already bought the raw and I'm really excited to know bout their conversation. The only part that I understand a bit is the last part.
>>
Dohwa thinks about needing to get away. She thinks, if Hyewon left, would they get to meet again? Thinking about how she might not get to see Hyewon again, she makes up her mind to see Hyewon somehow. She invites the guards in for tea, and drugs them before making a getaway. Cut to a useless cameo by Yoosun, who thinks about the pendant that Dohwa and the evil aunt has, and how she has to meet Dohwa.

Cut to Hyewon in her room, thinking about the silver dagger and wondering about the links between their mothers. She hears a noise and goes to the window, and gets hit on the head with a stone. She opens the window to find that it was Dohwa!

Dohwa says she didn't mean to hit Hyewon, and just wanted to let her know she was there. Hyewon asks if Dohwa was going to keep standing there, and they move into Hyewon's room. Hyewon asks what Dohwa was doing there, and Dohwa says that she had drugged her guards. Hyewon asks if Dohwa had thought of the consequences; Dohwa says Hyewon should speak for herself. Hyewon says she had an influential family that could handle it, and Dohwa asks if Hyewon had really been dismissed as the mistress.

Hyewon says that she's leaving because she wanted to play, which Dohwa says is a lie. Hyewon asks if Dohwa is worried, and a flustered Dohwa denies it, saying that it was because they were allies and she would also be in trouble, and unable to get flowers for the antidote.

Hyewon thinks 'what did I expect?" and asks if Dohwa came all the way just to say this, which makes Dohwa think, that's not what I came here to say..

Hyewon tells Dohwa to get back if that was all that she had to say, and Dohwa calls out and says that she did not want to part without seeing Hyewon again. Dohwa apologises and thanks Hyewon, saying that she would regret it if she did not tell Hyewon this.

Hyewon responds with "Then, since we're in a similar situation... do you want to run away together?" as she brings her face closer to Dohwa's...
>>
sorry it took a while, i kept using the wrong spoiler tags.

major caveat this time that google translate was super iffy with the crucial dialogue. so i hope i wasn't too far off.

this chapter was tasty :)
>>
>>2717772
>:)
please. don't use this ever again here.

>>2717761
i found the summary first on aminoapp.
but now it's here.

>>2717769
i had to laugh at the point with the stone.
>>
>>2717784
yeah i posted on amino first. had to shorten it to fit the 2000 characters limit here.

and i'm not sure what's the big deal with using smileys here.......
>>
>>2717788
>and i'm not sure what's the big deal with using smileys here.......
then read the rules. it's an imageboard.
if you want to show a reaction, then use reaction image / memes.
emoticons are not welcome here and do not like being seen. they are hated here. only newfags use the emoticons.
>>
>>2717772
Thank you so much.
>>
>>2717798
You have to take into account that a lot of the posters on this board are irl lesbians and not the regular crowd that usually trawls /u/. Cut them some slack with how you explain it and be nice.
>>
>>2717873
Sorry, I meant posters on this thread*.
>>
>>2717873
no. why should i?
'if you do not read the rules first, blame yourself.' very easily. this is the internet and not a coffee round.
>>
>>2717882
Why should you be nice? So we can continue a civil and enjoyable discussion here. Unless you want to drive everyone away. But then, why do you want to drive posters off this thread? Do you not enjoy the chapter discussion? If so I suggest you reach your mouse up to the x above to close the screen and save yourself some time.

Good bye.
>>
>>2717769
Thanks for the summary! I am really surprised by the end part if it’s true.

What were the parts that weren’t clear? I don’t know if Meow’s still doing the translation.
>>
Anyone have the mg 69 raw link?
>>
>>2717943
Nope. Or do you see the Raws here?
And don't beg.
>>
>>2717954
>https://www.lezhin.com/ko/comic/flower_garden/
From what i can read Anon is not begging and there is no need to be rude.
>>
>>2718034
I think Anon meant the non-Lezhin link. I mean, everyone can find the Lezhin site in Google.
>>
MG 69 raw
https://m.imgur.com/a/rm4YCza
>>
>>2718199
>https://m.imgur.com/a/rm4YCza
thank you
>>
>>2717904
Basically the whole part after Hyewon tells Dohwa to leave if that was all she had to say was a bit unclear. I was just able to get the gist that Dohwa didn't want Hyewon to leave without them meeting at least once, or didn't want to not be able meet Hyewon again. As to exactly which is it, I wasn't very sure so I took a guess.

And this is why Meow-chan's work is still absolutely necessary. Hopefully they're still doing MG.
>>
>>2717894
Thanks for being nice about all this. You're right, I really don't know what the regular 4chan or /u/ "etiquette" is - I'm only here to discuss Moonlight Garden and Bloom Into You.

Anyways don't worry I'll just ignore that anon. It won't stop me from posting my quick translations too - I just really like this manhwa and want to share and do what I can for fellow fans.
>>
>>2717894
>>2718336

lol, reminds me when i first learned how to 4chan.
>>
>>2718199
Dohwa looks paler with pink hair, or am I just feeling that way?

>>2718336
You can discuss what you want, but board rules are board rules. And they are found at the beginning of the board. If you don't keep it to some extent, your post will be deleted, you will be ignored or "hate" will be brought to you.
That's it. No more and no less.
Especially if you beg or use emoticons.
>>
>>2718395
>>2324624

Are these the board rules? There's nothing about emoticons there. Honestly the only one who has made a fuss or made me feel any "hate" so far is you.

Anyway you can do what you like if it makes you happy. Ignoring people like you makes me happier so that's what I'll do.

And I'll stop here because I don't want to be off-topic. Have a good day.
>>
>>2718404
>Are these the board rules?
no
>>
>>2718395
>You can discuss what you want, but board rules are board rules. And they are found at the beginning of the board. If you don't keep it to some extent, your post will be deleted, you will be ignored or "hate" will be brought to you.
>That's it. No more and no less.
>Especially if you beg or use emoticons.
frankly speaking there's no rule against using emoticons. This rule was more developed and imposed by community and it has become a kind of unspoken rule over time.
>>
Moonlight Garden Chapter 69
https://my.mixtape.moe/lzkvdz.pdf

dunno why this is always posted in the 'general thread' thread.
>>
>>2718590
Thanks for sharing!
>>
>>2718404
To tell you the truth I have never found the board rules either but since I naturally never use emoticons or apparently do anything else against the rules no one has ever realized I wasn’t born knowing the rules.

All in all I have only ever seen people get mad about begging, smiley faces, posting off topic images (porn trolls), spam, and trying to give yourself a username.
>>
>>2718683
I get most of the other things but the smiley faces and username ones are a bit... strange. Oh well I'll just have to try and remember so people don't jump on me for it

To get back on topic - I'm glad my summary wasn't too far off even though I had so much trouble with it. Especially glad that I was right about the last line where Hyewon asks Dohwa to run away together. Just gotta love it when Hyewon turns on the charm.
>>
>>2719082
>Especially glad that I was right about the last line where Hyewon asks Dohwa to run away together. Just gotta love it when Hyewon turns on the charm.
I'm afraid she will ask Yoosun for help or even ask to run away with them. Since Heywon still trusts her and she cares about her too
>>
>>2719362
I think the only path for redemption for Yoosun is to find out that the aunt had killed Dohwa's parents, and stop helping her.

But I also feel that she will be extremely jealous at how close Hyewon and Dohwa have gotten, and that might just take precedence over everything else.

Honestly I keep feeling conflicted about Yoosun. I'm all for Hyewon x Dohwa but sometimes I don't want Yoosun to have a bad end, too.
>>
>>2719464
>Honestly I keep feeling conflicted about Yoosun. I'm all for Hyewon x Dohwa but sometimes I don't want Yoosun to have a bad end, too.
I liked Yoosun, but when she prevented the escape again and again thereby condemning Dohwa to a humiliating ceremony and Heywon to death by always messing with the antidote. And now she agreed with aunt's plan to put Hyewon in confinement until she dies. She by and large only cares about herself.

I do think at some point she stops helping aunt but will it be enough to redeem herself.
>>
I hate Yoosun and wouldn't care less if she meets her demise. She's always been a willing participant in this entire plan of the Aunt's never once wavering. She's never shown any real care for Hyewon, whereby Hyewon on the other hand does seem to genuinely have friendly affection for Yoosun. Yoosun is selfish, greedy and devious, couldn't care less at this point as to what happens to her.
>>
I am a little confused, what happened to ch. 65-66-67-68?
>>
>>2719718
what should have happened?
>>
No MG this week
https://twitter.com/KPM0123/status/1047847361513312256
>>
Seems like there is hiatus this week.
https://twitter.com/KPM0123/status/1047847361513312256
>>
>>2719718
dunno what you mean but here:

http://www.mangago.me/read-manga/moonlight_garden_kang_unnie/

was easy to find.
>>
>>2719494
Same. But it's like she has Stockholm Syndrome with Aunt. Is a little unnerving to watch, but I understand her struggle. Get life has been nothing but pain and misery. For some reason I do think that shes Hyewon's twin separate at birth by the Aunt since its obv from the beginning when a flower maiden is born so she must have plotted this all along. What I see happening is that Yoosun will find this out in search of the reason why Aunt had Dohwa's trinket and then she will turn sides and realize the Aunt was using her. I think her happy ending is becoming the Mistress. But without the black cloud of how she got there.

Hyewon x Dohwa might have a bitter end where they realize the love for one another but Hyewon comes into full blown. Dohwa finds the antidote and together with the royalty and Yoosun they bring an end to the moonlight garden
>>
>>2726974
Yoosun doesn't deserve a happy ending, she's devious and manipulative. She's had ample opportunity to fill Hyewon in on the truth on the aunt, in recent scenarios and they could have concocted a plan against her. But she hasn't, because her sole aim is to be the mistress and have Dohwa. Hyewon would most likely have understood. But She absolutely despises Hyewon internally. The only ones who deserve a happy end are Hyewon, Dohwa and Yunwoo. Hyewon and Dohwa as a couple preferably.
>>
ch 60 raw

http://imgur.com/gallery/Mlp5QpI
>>
>>2727440
wow. the pages are out of order.
>>
>>2727440
thanks you
>>
Anyone have a better upload? Or raw translation?
>>
>>2727848
>Or raw translation?
?raw translation?
>>
>>2727907
Like a basic translation. Someone was doing them previously in this thread.
>>
>>2727924
I'm not doing them this time, too bummed out about what Yoosun does at the end.
>>
>>2727924
you mean a summary or rough translation? raw chapter is above you. as you can see rough translation isn't out yet. you have to wait.
>>
>>2727935
meh. i saw your summary.
>>
>>2727935
Whoa what happens at the end. It seems like she says something that makes her blush. Please do tell
>>
>>2727963
https://www.branah.com/korean
https://translate.google.com/
>>
iam not that summary anon but here:
(copy & paste from summary anon)

1) Hyewon and Dohwa have cute moments when they remember the bloom. Hyewon was joking about running away though.

2) The guards come looking for Dohwa so she hides. Yoosun finds her, gets upset when Dohwa doesn't hold her hand. She had also overheard Hyewon asking Dohwa about running away together.

3) Yoosun helps Dohwa climb a wall, and catches her when Dohwa jumps off. She turns it into a hug and fucking confesses. Before that she had an internal monologue, but I can't tell if she decided to be noble and accept whatever Dohwa's answer was because she loves Dohwa, or if she would possess Dohwa no matter her answer.

dunno what summary anon has.
>>
>>2727941
yeah i did a super brief one. was also pretty exhausted from work so i didn't want to do the usual longer ones.
>>
>>2727985
no thing!
i've posted the summary above you.
>>
>>2727974
Thank you kind Anon!
>>
>>2727935
This development is important because it pretty much rules out them ever being together at the end of the story like >>2726957 suggested.

Whether Yoosun temporarily succeeds at her bid or not, it’s only a matter of time before she gets wrecked.
>>
>>2727379
None of these characters deserve happiness. This series deserve a bad ending so fans can start talking shit about how bad the ending is.
>>
>>2727935
Don't take it seriously.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (102 KB, 835x674)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>
F*** no please
>>
Did it happen? Does anyone know where Raws are usually posted? I don’t want to see Yoosun having her way with Dohwa but I need to know it was some fuc**** dream
>>
>>2732485
It was a dream, but it was Dohwa's not Yoosun's
>>
Noooooo f***ing go away yoosun
>>
>>2732492
shit...
>>
>>2732483
>>2732485
>>2732495
>>2732499
are you the same anon?

>>2732485
>Does anyone know where Raws are usually posted?
lezhin!
>>
I absolutely loathe Yoosun. I hope the writer is not trying to make her redeemable.
>>
So Dohwa desires Yoosun now too?
>>
I think maybe it's because Yoosun confessed that she loved Dohwa, and maybe made it dream of her having done it with Yoosun
>>
>>2732492
That's cute of her to actually start having those kinds of dreams now. Must be because she's bloomed.

>>2732508
She's always liked Yoosun's outer image. Yoosun would basically be the ideal girlfriend if it wasn't for her warped mind existing. It's not out of nowhere that she's thinking of this.
>>
Quick and biased summary of 71:
After confessing, Yoosun says that she doesn't expect a reply, she just wanted to express her feelings before she left. After they part, Dohwa's like, "this sudden confession!" and buries her face in her hands...

Cut to an extremely lengthy conversation between Hyewon and Yoosun - basically they discuss the silver dagger, why Yunwoo/Weol Sungjoo has it, the connection between Dohwa's and Hyewon's mothers, how it was probably a sign of trust that the dagger was given to Dohwa's mother and the possibility that Dohwa's mother was working on the antidote to the flower poison, and the royal family killed her. And Yoosun's like Weol Sungjoo, Hyewon, Dohwa and her aunt are all connected, and she could not let all four people meet or know anything more about each other.

Cut to Dohwa dreaming about Yoosun kissing her and about to get intimate, before she wakes up and is like "what have I been dreaming about!?", thinking that she's been dreaming strange things ever since Yoosun confessed, and starts to wash her mouth out with water/tea?? (And damn right it's strange, you should be dreaming about Hyewon damnit).

Then Dohwa thinks about how this isn't the time for it - while it'll be nice to be in a relationship with Yoosun because Yoosun's nice, and perhaps she would be happy like they describe in romance novels, but she had more urgent things to do, and affairs of the heart would have to wait till she had finished the antidote. (Thanks Yoosun for clam-jamming yourself!) Then she discovers a note under the teapot from Yunwoo/Weol Sungjoo.

Cut to a servant reporting to Yunwoo/Weol Sungjoo - the servant says that the dismissal of Hyewon as the mistress has been delayed, because there are rumours of the Suh family hiding either a flower maiden or the cure to the flower poison (can't tell which, sorry) and it seems like Weol Sungjoo tells her servant to report it to Dohwa and Hyewon, and says "good job"?
>>
Btw Meow-chan just finished Moonlight Garden Chapter 70 - https://my.mixtape.moe/frblkm.pdf

p.s. i hate Yoosun
>>
The dream is going to tease Yoosun shippers but I am not worried. After all, it was cut off, and Dohwa’s sex scene with Hyewon wasn’t.
>>
>>2732569
Why everyone hate her???
>>
>>2732583
Reread the story, it's very apperant why people don't like her.
>>
>>2732582
Neither was Hyewon and Yoosun's sex scene, and look how that turned out. Probably saving the actual sex scene for the real deal and not just a dream.
>>
>>2732583
i hate that she just wants to have Dohwa, regardless of Dohwa's own feelings - she's basically saying she doesn't care even if Dohwa's answer is Hyewon, as long as Yoosun gets to "hold Dohwa's hand" in other words, possess Dohwa's body. what kinda twisted definition of love is that?

plus the only reason why Dohwa might remotely have any feelings for Yoosun is due to her "niceness", which is all a facade.
>>
>>2732605
>what kinda twisted definition of love is that?
Love does not have to make sense!
>>
>>2732540
I'm taking a break from this my heart condition is flairing up.
>>
>>2732609
yes, love doesn't have to make sense but i just don't like or agree with the definition of love being possessing someone's body, regardless of how they feel about you.

nor do i agree with a love that is built on one half pretending to be nice, when they're anything but nice.
>>
I don't think it should be taken too much seriously Dohwa's dreaming. After a confession it's normal to think certain things about a person and i'm sure she won't have this kind of dream about Yosuun again after she discovers all the lies beneath her kind behaviour
>>
>>2732588
I would argue that Hyewon and Yoosun is a different case. Those scenes were before we grew very attached to Hyewon and Dohwa together and may have even been cut out entirely since Dohwa’s bloom since we don’t know if Yoosun had to relieve Hyewon when she bloomed or somehow skipped it by banging Dohwa? Likely it was just skipped since that seems like an east cop out for someone whose bloom makes her humiliatingly thirsty.
>>
>>2732719
By skipped I mean the scene between Hyewon and Yoosun was skipped.
>>
>>2732481

FFFFUUUUUUU! NO MY HEART CANT TAKE THIS!
>>
MG 71
MG 71 https://imgur.com/a/1LSfY4R
>>
Thank youuu
>>
>>2732974
Dan that ish got taken down quick
>>
>>2732974
Thank you.
>>
MG 71 new link: http://imgur.com/a/p6yTTgP

Don't know why all hate Yoosun.
Let's be honest...From the beginning Yoosun was always nice to Dohwa. No matter how mean Hyewon was to Dohwa. No matter what the motives of Yoosun are, she was always nice to Dohwa.
And the fact that Dohwa has a dream about Yoosun is quite natural after she had sex for the first time and had bloomed for the first time. Who would not dream of someone close to whom he/she confessed his/her feelings?
Doesn't mean that Dohwa is feelings for Yoosun. I think we all know that Dohwa like Hyewon.

>>2733275
What kind of English is this? Tumblr-ish? Amino-ish?
Next time write in proper English.

>>2732483
>>2732495
>>2732499
>>2732724
What's up with the writing styles? Is this Facebook-like? Amino-like? Tumblr-like? What is it that? Do they all spam here or what?
>>
>>2733309
>[...]is feelings for
meant: *has feelings for
>>
>>2733309
Yes, sabotaging both Dohwa's cure and escape is such a nice thing to do.
>>
>>2733348
Don't forget wanting to take Dohwa's first time during the blooming ceremony, even though she clearly hates it
>>
>>2733348
>>2733353
As I said...whatever Yoosun's intentions are/were, she was always nice to Dohwa, despite all that.
I'm not saying that everything is okay what Yoosun's intentions are.
Still, she was always nice to Dohwa.
>>
>>2733377
So, reducing Dohwa's lifespan (without including the rest of the flower maidens) and make her live the life of a flower maiden is what you call being nice to her ?
>>
>>2733377
The niceness is fake though - it's a front she puts on in front of Hyewon and by extension, Dohwa. Her real self is the person who wants to possess Dohwa even if Dohwa doesn't love her and let Hyewon die from the flower poison even though there could be a cure.

At some points I had hoped that Yoosun would redeem herself since she did show some signs of niceness in the beginning, but as we begin to learn more about her real self, it's hard to hope for Yoosun's redemption now. She doesn't even seem to hesitate or be in a dilemma about all of those things which are pretty unacceptable.

And Yoosun's motives matter, because of what her final plans are. She is being nice to Dohwa to have her way - to ensure that Dohwa stays with her, without regard for what Dohwa actually wants.

If I take what you say to a hypothetical extreme, does it mean that it doesn't matter if someone is nice to you only because they wanted to use, imprison or even kill you?
>>
>>2733377
Are you for real? Or you want to say that Yoosun is nice from Dohwa's POV, but not that it doesn't matter what her intentions are?... cuz, well, it matters. And we as readers know it, but Dohwa doesn't as of now
>>
>>2733416
Yeah...We readers know a part of Yoosun's past but not Dohwa. And Yoosun was always nice to Dohwa from the beginning. Dohwa knows nothing of Yoosun's intentions.
And therefore, I'm not okay with Yoosun's intentions. But for Dohwa Yoosun was always nice.
>>
>>2733500
Yoosun is the best girl!
Hyewon is just Annoying brat!
>>
>>2733309
I believe I can verbalize my ideas and intentions in whichever manner best suits my needs and can clearly express my idea and feelings. As such madam/sir/persons:
Dam that ish got deleted right quick

(Oh and I do hope you find that inner peace that can quench that which makes you Express yourself in such a passive aggressive manner. In a way this humble anon believes that everything will be okay for you because I truly don't care. )

Good day!
>>
>>2733314
And I'm judged on my English....
>>
>>2733377
Clearly....
>>
>>2733498
At this point it seems that you are grasping at straws. It doesn't feel very nice when your opinion is broken down in such a manner does it.

To use your rebuttal against you....that means Yoosun is *gasp* deliberately lying to Dohwa and masking her true intentions. Which is to posses her and make sure she never leaves. A cat will be nice and play with a mouse before devouring it. The mouse that gets eaten is the fool that believed that believed in the façade

Ain't that some ish
>>
>>2733498
I still can't figure out if you're trying to say that it's understandable why Dohwa might still think positively of Yoosun, or if you're still justifying Yoosun/Dohwa because Yoosun's nice to Dohwa...
>>
>>2733503
Lol

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.