[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/u/ - Yuri

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 102 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

4chan Virtual YouTuber Contest - Submit Designs Here

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks Make sure to check your spam box!

File: tsui.jpg (92 KB, 805x455)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
Previous thread: >>2695854

Updates and Discussion for English and Japanese games, visual novels, RPGs, etc.

Lists of Yuri Games:
https://pastebin.com/dHJMr9jv
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/4oc1uvr5vl96m/Yuri
http://store.steampowered.com/curator/6864182-Hella-Yuri/
https://vndb.org/g1986?fil=tagspoil-0.tag_inc-1986

Yuri Game CGs:
http://pastebin.com/PXKFuZGh

Related threads:

Flowers: >>2682986
Lily Lyric Cycle: >>2405678
Life is Strange: >>2576896
Valkyrie Drive: >>2494796
Honkai Impact 3: >>2690725
Sono Hanabira: >>2640209
Akai Ito + Aoishiro: >>2543585
>>
Recent news:

Tsui Yuri is now out on Mangagamer
Sono Hanabira: Maidens of Michael is now available on GOG.com
Steam is starting to bring out their new tools - go to your account preferences and enable 'Adult Only Content'
Mizuchi kickstarter still going, might just about succeed
Upcoming yuri-ish game, chinese only: https://store.steampowered.com/app/885140/__Seven_Sacrifices/
>>
is there a guide for tsui yuri?
>>
>>2702167
There's bound to be one in JP but with the game just coming out I don't expect anyone's translated it yet.
>>
>>2702167
>>2702169
http://seiya-saiga.com/game/eyephon/tsuiyuri.html (japanese)
>>
>>2702162
>$7k out of $8.5k
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/134638137/mizuchi-visual-novel
Come on, let's help this Viet chick fuck a chink dangernoodle in nipland.
>>
>>2702181
>6900 pledged of 8500 goal
>5 days left
Yeah, RIP.
>>
File: Feels bad sis.png (150 KB, 464x466)
150 KB
150 KB PNG
I need games where you play as a real lesbian who shoots aliens. I do not know of any games like this.
>>
>>2702186
Metroid.
>>
>>2702184
kicktraq has it trending to almost exactly the target. if it were failing utterly i could try to pick them up and just loan them the $8500 but if it's this close i have to wait to the last second trying to decide whether to up my pledge for you people
>>
>>2702167
Be lesbian
Don't be straight
>>
>>2702181
I backed a week or two ago even though I'm not that enthused about it. Nice art and I like it's not Japanese schoolgirls again but otherwise not my thing.
>>
>>2702167
Apparently you have to maintain a delicate balance, can’t be either too intimate or too distant, either extreme will lead to nice boat
>>
>>2702167
Go yandere or go home.
>>
>>2702187
I want 100% real canon lesbians. Please provide a source of official information that confirms Samus Aran as a homosexual or I will have no choice to assume you're rusing me.
>>
>>2702232
She's genetically half-bird-metroid-human-thing. That's pretty gay if you ask me.
>>
>>2702235
I'm not really convinced but okay, anon.
>>
>>2702237
>doesn't find bird people gay
What a faggot. She's not canonically gay, it was a ruse.
>>
Any upload for Tsui Yuri? I was asleep when the MEGA was posted.
>>
>>2702270
Buy it, or wait a month. Please.
>>
>>2702271
You know you can still buy something after pirating it, right?
>>
Last thread we discussed Butch lesbians.
In this new thread I propose we have a discussion about something that we don't get to see in Yuri vidya; Shortstacks.

So, /u/, where are the Dwarf women at?
>>
>>2702270
Don't buy it. Someone will upload it.
>>
>>2702277
>So, /u/, where are the Dwarf women at?
D:OS2
>>
>>2702276
Every pirate will swear up and down that they do this and its a total lie. you've probbaly mooched thousands worth of yuri by now over the years, why not throw a measly $25 to get the game that was translated for you
>>
>>2702285
I don't buy kusoge.
>>
>>2702277
How short you want? I'm getting plenty of VNDB hits for short + lesbian sex.
>>
>>2702277
Hidden behind their beards.
>>
>>2702285
Because mangagamer is having issues with payments? If anyone really want to support it they will, doesn't mean they have to wait. If they don't they'll pirate eventually anyway no matter what you say.
>>
File: 51005.jpg (32 KB, 232x300)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>2702277
>>2702289
She's apparently 4'6"
>>
>>2702277
Embric of Wulfhammer had a dwarf.
>>
>>2702293
She doesn't look stacked. She doesn't look stacked at all!
>>
>>2702305
Ah, you want short with big boobs?
>>
>>2702307
That's why it's called shortstack.
>>
>>2702307
Why do you think it's called shortstack? Could be a fat ass too or both.
>>
>>2702309
>>2702310
Shortstack yuri is really hard to come by.
>>
>>2702310
Preferably both.
>>
>>2702295
Does she have a beard?
>>
>>2702339
Never played the game myself, but I certainly hope not. Unless it's done as a joke and not actually canon, people who give female Dwarves beards are worse than Tamerlane.
>>
>>2702346
Pleb spotted.
>>
>>2702339
She has a fake beard
>>
>>2702346
I don't know who Tamerlane is but female Dwarves having beards is super classic and them not having one is weird. Not that I like girls with beards but still.
>>
>>2702351
No it's not. It was and has always been a joke, but then retards started taking it seriously.
>>
File: 68804568_p54.jpg (533 KB, 1033x1200)
533 KB
533 KB JPG
>>2702277
Goblin x Dwarf = Gobdwarf.
>>
File: 113.jpg (169 KB, 846x1200)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
>>2702277
I can barely think of any shortstacks in yuri anything, much less vidya.
>>
>>2702348
Homosexual male spotted.
>>
>>2702353
By super classic, I meant Tolkien. Female Dwarves in LOTR are stated to look identical to males and could have beards. I'm also thinking about Disc World for a relatively recent example where female Dwarves also grew beards.
>>
>>2702353
I think the challenge of giving female dwarves cute little ladybeards (in SOME art styles not all of them) is fun and adds to diversity, like tusky orcs or furpie werewolves.

Don't want it on an anime dwarf though.
>>
>>2702360
1; Tolkien did that as a joke.
2; Everything is a parody and a joke in the Discworld books.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (54 KB, 179x814)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
Glad that Sisterly Bliss's launch is doing well so far. Lets see how long it will stay in the chart, with only 2 short pre-order titles (an all ages and a nukige) it doesn't have much competition in the upcoming weeks.

Hope you enjoy playing it!
>>
>>2702362
Beards on women is stupid. I doesn't add to diversity, being short and stocky already does that.
>>
>>2702364
Where's the proof it was a joke? Or we could just end this stupid argument and both go our separate ways and be upset at each other silently.
>>
>>2702364
The discworld one is a parody, but also a recognisable entry into modern fantasy.

The Tolkien one, depending on which Tolkien you refer to, is uncertain. The early canon reference is simply that the women are rare and that outsiders cannot tell them apart from men. This may simply mean that they don't have features humans consider 'feminine'. It almost certainly means they're not stacked. It doesn't necessarily mean they have beards.

The "all dwarves male and female have beards from birth" comes from Christopher Tolkien, afaik. He's still alive and not particularly known for jokes. There's a good chance that the addition of beards to all dwarves is because that's how he envisioned them when he was young and his father was first telling him these stories.
>>
>>2702367
You have an opinion, it is not shared by everyone. Some people like their orc women to be tall, muscular, and tusky, some just want moeblobs who happen to be green.
>>
Only hipsters unironically like bearded Dwarf women.
Thankfully in most settings Dwarf women aren't bearded.
>>
>>2702364
If you read Feet of Clay and thought that the point of Cheery's arc was "oh, haha girls with beards, how funny!", you might just be retarded.
>>
>>2702378
Well, it's not like we see any female Dwarf characters in any of the books, anyway.
>>
Okay ladies, this has gotten really off topic, let's stop now. Look at these dykes!
>>
>>2702385
>>2702387
/tg/ is that way
>>
>>2702391
To steer things back on topic, then, does anyone here hope that Scout Harding will be in DA4?
>>
File: Screenshot_557.png (12 KB, 248x97)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>2702285
i started playing most paradox games by pirating.
pic related
>>
>>2702191
Give them 1000$ for the CG scene and have it bee a one-off joke about hand-holding being lewd and degenerate. I would If I could afford to waste it.
>>
>>2702406
Alas, I am not wealthy enough to throw that much money on a stupid joke. I'm not sure what it would take to get me to chip in a grand on a kickstarter, but more than a single CG, certainly. It would have to be something I was already invested in enough to care about the equivalent of demanding my anofag bonus.
>>
>>2702400
She'll almost definitely be in DA4 seeing as she's basically Cullen 2.0 in terms of being a small character who so many like.
I'm actually hoping they just do something crazy and have Dagna as a mage.

One of the things that actually really disappoints me is that even if Thedas is really accepting in terms of sexuality there are like no historical figures that were gay. Especially sad since a good deal to the appeal of the world of dragon age to me is its huge expansive lore.
>>
>>2702191
ill prob give up $145 if i get paid before it ends desu
>>
>>2702400
>DA4
>After Bioware is pinning it's future on a Destiny clone with limited dialog and no romance options

in the off chance EA doesn't gut them, sure
>>
>>2702181
>>2702184
What happens if you preorder the game but it doesn't reach it's goals?
>>
>>2702427
>this game that clearly isn't meant to be a traditional bioware rpg doesn't have dialogue trees or romance
>this shocks and offends me
You know Anthem sounds like it might be a shitshow and I get not being interested in that kind of game but I've been hearing that critique a lot from people and it's fucking baffling.
>>
>>2702430
It shouldn't be baffling at all. Bioware are bad at making games, but they've managed to hold a near monopoly on a certain type of game which has allowed them to maintain something of a fanbase because of it. Now after a couple of poorly received games they're being farmed out by EA to make the most blatant "me too" trend-chasing game that they have no pedigree for which also lacks the thing that has allowed them to maintain a fanbase. For people who actually like games it has no value and for people who don't like games, but liked the niche the Bioware were filling it also has no value.
>>
>>2702433
I'm glad you're here to let everyone know who the real gamers are
>>
>>2702413
I'm certain Dagna won't be in DA4. She's already appeared in Inquisition. And she can end up in a romance with the Hobgoblin.

Honesty, either her or Briala should have been the Lesbian romance in Inquisition. But instead we got Sera, because Bioware, in all their infinite wisdom, thought it was a great idea for their first lesbian romance should be a character written by some straight guy who doesn't even like lesbians.
>>
>>2702277
I'm convinced dwarfs were created to have a race that celebrates drinking, beards, and good ol honor type shit.

Fuck dwarfs, I want a unique race of buff lara croft reboot type of babes with soft lips.
>>
>>2702436
>wanting a generic human over a shortstack Dwarven qt

Get a load of this pleb.
>>
>>2702441
Not just a generic human. The person you're replying to wants an Amazon. That's exquisite taste.
>>
>>2702184
i'm sorry, but this game looks boring as hell and there's only two girls to romance. Art style is just okay-ish. I want to support yuri but I'm not enticed to donate for this product.
>>
>>2702444
They chose a poor example, then. Lara Croft isn't Amazonian. The female Barbarian from Diablo 3 is a much better choice to base Amazons on.
>>
>>2702448
i wasn't thinking of amazon or full on giantess buffer than buff girl, I specifically picked reboot lara croft for that perfect combination of fitness, tomboy-ness, yet still feminine. Buff but not too muscular.

A race of that glass please.
>>
>>2702454
Then I will not retract my statement.

>wanting a generic human over a shortstack Dwarven qt OR an Amazonian barbarian qt
>>
>>2702184
There's the final 48 hours to go rush of pledges when the reminder goes out that the campaign is ending soon.
>>
>>2702457
>shortstack Dwarven qt OR an Amazonian barbarian qt
who do you prefer on top
>>
>>2702162
>Tsui Yuri
Hopefully enough time has passed to ask this. How's this VN for someone who is neutral/on the verge of dislike to incest and only interested in it for the art style and how it'll play out?
>>
>>2702463
Both. On top of me.
>>
>>2702481
don't get it
>>
>>2702277
Aren't most 2D Japanese girls practically dwarves?
>>
>>2702429
>All or nothing. This project will only be funded if it reaches its goal by Wed, September 12 2018 10:31 PM UTC +07:00.
It's right there on the KS page.
>>
>>2702445
Instead of thinking of it as a full game, think of it as a jam game or even a Sakura title. The artstyle and premise are already above average for that category, and you might encourage the newbie dev to improve next time.

But yeah they should have gone for more romance options.
>>
>>2702524
More romance options would require more funding, and they're struggling to reach the goal as it is.
>>
>>2702481
I generally dislike incest and I like it. They're twins but look totally different, and the selling points of the game are 1) hardcore yandere, 2) gameplay requiring more effort than Sonohana-tier of "choices", 3) actually romantic instead of shallow incest fetish.

For references, I don't like any incest manga or games that /u/ likes, but I do ship Elsanna.
>>
>>2702531
It doesn't work linear like that. If it's been just 1 option, it might have not generate any backing even if they only asked for $2k, whereas asking for $40k for 5 options might have been fulfilled instantly. The reason is that the latter generally make the game seems seriously worthwhile instead of just a boring one-shot.
>>
>>2702293
Has there been any word about part 3 yet?
>>
>>2702531
>>2702533
KS "funding" doesn't mean shit. AA got funded in a couple of days. Where is it now?
>>
>>2702539
Being worked on.
>>
>>2702429
Backing a Kickstarter is not same as preordering.
>>
>>2702539
AA is not my thing so I never backed it, but didn't anons in previous threads say the dev is still around on discord or something? If you're so curious, why not go there and ask directly then tell us what's up, instead of whining about it every thread?
>>
>>2702532
Just the kind of explanation I was looking for, thanks!
>>
>>2702515
no, they're halflings. HUGE difference. Dwarfs are more stocky and built like bricks.
>>
>>2702539
kickstarter is a gamble if you're the one chipping money in. Shit happens and sometimes, what you paid to support something turns to vaporware.

It's just how it is. But still, if a yuri kickstart project catches my eye, I'll take a chance and throw some money at it.
>>
>>2702539
Games don't grow on trees, my girl. Game development also don't always go to plan, AA Dev just released an updated demo the other day if you're that fucking worried.
>>
>>2702310
Short and stacked is just too close to fat for me, nee-chans.
>>
>>2702577
As long as they got a proportionally smaller waist it's not fat
>>
>>2702387
>what is parody
>>
>>2702277
would kill for a yuri shortstack game if they were like midna or yordles from LoL.
>>
I too, would like a dwarven gf.
>>
So like, I've played Skyrim a lot, I've beaten FO3 like twice but I've never played New Vegas, is it any good? Both for the /u/ content and as a game?
>>
>>2702556
This. I'm not a power backer so vaporwares had never affected me too much. Just throw $5 at anything I like then buy the game later if the reviews are good.
>>
>>2702277
For me it's similar as it was with a butch character, they look so cool so I love to play as one, but they are not my preference for love interest.

Being a dual axe wielding dwarven dwarf barbarian is fun, but the closest to a shortstack I'd romance would be a cute halfling girl with qt hairy feet, unfortunately romanceable female characters from small races are pretty rare.
>>
>>2702409
Nee-san, if it wouldn't leave me with less than 5k in the bang, I would fucking do it. I want to do it so fucking much, you have no idea. It would be so fucking funny and I would love it. Especially if I see anyone on a forum commenting on it.
>>
>>2702597
My theory on why Hobbits don't wear shoes; it's because they're too lazy to tie shoelaces.
>>
>>2702515
They're short but they also lack tits
>>
>>2702533
And yet most yuri games have one love interest, MAYBE two, so it's not like this was a big outlier.

Yuri harem is rare.
>>
File: 1527000250991.png (9 KB, 167x167)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>>2702593
New Vegas is amazing, but the /u/ content is pretty thin. Get the Cherchez La Femme perk as early as possible to get most out of it.
>>
>>2702623
They also lack arse.
>>
File: 1513007787461.png (257 KB, 455x447)
257 KB
257 KB PNG
>>2702623
>>2702657
That's how I like em.
>>
I want a harem full of cuties from every fantasy race would be nice.
>>
>>2702597
>>2702673
Same, I want a halfling gf.
>>
>>2702677
big, small, flat, fat, furry, scaly, winged, tailed, i'll take 'em all
>>
Is there a list of yuri games that aren't VNs? I loved Summon Night, it would be nice to play more yuri games with actual gameplay.
>>
>>2702624
The difference is that most of those are selling on other points rather than just being a dating sim. Fatal Twelve was a battle royale, Tsui Yuri was yandere incest, Yurirei has many "routes" of different couples that substituted for different LIs, etc. Mizuchi on the other hand was only marketed as a poor girl who can be paired with 2 LIs. The dev didn't tell us why we should care about the plot or the characters.

Mind you, I'm Asian and am well familiar with the legend of the White Snake (some mainstream live action versions of it were also intentionally homoerotic), and yet even I can't see how it might play out here. Either the MC will be the female version of the white snake's canon husband, in which case the marketing should have gone along the line of
>The nun is a monster hunter who devoted her life to sealing off White Snake, who had fallen in love with a human who saved her life when she was injured.
Or MC is the reincarnation of Green Snake - White Snake's little sister, which should have been advertised as
>After her beloved sister was killed by an exorcist nun, White Snake have been on a journey to exact her revenge when she comes across a human who reminds her of Green Snake.
Something like that to give the players a compelling reason to read the story. As it is now, it's just a generic "new transfer student who can choose to romance the aloof delinquent and a kindhearted senpai" in a different skin, nothing unique to it.
>>
>>2702703
The mediafire chart in the OP excludes pure VNs, you should try that.

The Steam curation list has a little of everything and the tags sometimes lie but you're more likely to find things with gameplay there than in the pastebin.
>>
>>2702710
Thanks, sis.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (95 KB, 813x634)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
Any /u/ approved food?
>>
File: forced yuri.gif (119 KB, 600x338)
119 KB
119 KB GIF
>>2702753
>>
>>2702753
>>
>>2702609
So like everything else it was stolen from Tolkien
>>
>>2702427
After they said they want to use Anthem as an influence on how to do storytelling in their future games
>>
>>2702781
I just don't know what to think about Bioware and their storytelling abilities in general. They're such a ridiculous mix of engaging elements and complete fuckups. It's not exactly rare for epic storylines in fiction to completely fall apart at the ending so it's not just them, but I don't trust them with anything. Trespasser was amazing BUT considering how they "resolved" the Hawke.v.Corypheus storyline I don't trust them to even pretend to follow through on Inquisitor.v.Solas.
>>
>>2702781
I can't believe there were fans who were bloody stupid enough to think that Bioware having multiplayer in their games wouldn't effect the singleplayer.
What a bunch of fucking naive morons.
>>
>>2702785
I hate that there seems to be alot of fans who want the Inquisitor to be the protagonist again.
This is Dragon Age, not Tales of the mild-mannered Inquisitor.
>>
>>2702793
If Trespasser didn't exist I wouldn't want it. But they set up this huge clash between the two of them. Obviously the next game has to largely involve a new probably-Tevinter character, but having someone new do the final faceoff vs Solas makes no sense for the story arc.

But then, they already completely blew off the story arcs of Mages Vs Templars and Hawke vs Corypheus despite setting them up like they were going to be big things, so as I said, I expect another bizarre swerve that completely fails to complete the story they set up.
>>
>>2702785
>>2702800
All the talent left Bioware years ago, and I wouldn't hold my breath about Dragon Age because Gaider also up and left after Inquisition.
>>
>>2702793
I honestly just want to get back to the Warden. Those were simpler times.
>>
>>2702800
Using that logic, Bilbo should have been the protagonist of LOTR and not Frodo.
>>
>>2702807
Only if the Hobbit had ended with a confrontation between Bilbo and Sauron in which Bilbo swore that he would destroy the ring and end Sauron's reign of terror no matter what it took.
>>
Using the same protagonist over multiple games brings too much "baggage" and severely limits roleplaying.
>>
>>2702821
I agree in the case of Dragon Age, but a single protag through multiple games was amazing in Baldur's Gate for me. I started out fighting rats and after 160hrs I could solo dragons and fight entire armies and it felt really natural and was acknowledged in game. The level of restraint the first Baldur's Gate has is admirable. Dragon Age games aren't built for that because by the end of each game you're already one of the most powerful and important characters in the setting and the stakes make that necessary but I do want another slow burn game series where you go from nobody to god especially with a modern touch in terms of character interactions (and of course lesbian options)
>>
>>2702800
I would have liked to play Final Fantasy 7 as Zack...
>>
>>2702832
Becoming a lesbian god would be awesome.
>>
>>2702849
This could be possible in Throne of Bhaal, especially now that there's an official romancable lesbian companion and quite a few mods out there. I don't know if the lesbian mods affect the endings though.
>>
>>2702851
From my experience the mod NPCs all have their own solo and paired endings. Gotta admit I'm not a big fan of the official lesbian option.
>>
>>2702854
I've never played the new version with the official lesbian, only old mods and the original back-in-the-day trick of switching PCs to confuse the game into treating you as male. What's the new companion like?
>>
>>2702840
But Zack was dead by the time FF7 began.

>>2702832
>a single protag through multiple games
That actually sounds pretty awesome. Going to bump BG up my list of vidya-I-will-maybe-someday-play, especially since it has lesbian romance mods. I remember being severely disappointed when all the wealth, weaponry, armor and experience I've accumulated in Gothic was completely erased in Gothic 2 using a flimsy excuse of "well you got stuck under some rocks and I couldn't get both you and your inventory out, also you have amnesia or something, I don't know, who cares honestly".
>>
>>2702857
She's a vampire.
http://baldursgate.wikia.com/wiki/Hexxat

>>2702860
>Gothic 2
Please don't remind me. I'm getting flashbacks of lowly wolves kicking my ass. Not to even mention the orcs and the trolls.
>>
>>2702861
I was fine with them kicking my ass in the first game, but going back to wolves being able to bite your ass to death again felt silly.
Lesbian Gothic where you start off as a prisoner of an all-female colony when.
>>
>>2702861
>thief
>20 STR
>20 DEX
>18 CHA
>worst stat is a 12
Sounds like a cheated character.
>>
>>2702866
She does suffer a quite severe debuffs in daytime, because she has to wear this.
http://baldursgate.wikia.com/wiki/Cloak_of_Dragomir

But yeah, 20 STR is a bit of overkill for a thief.
>>
>>2702866
>>2702868
Its a vampire...
>>
>>2702866
She's a Vampire. The Vampire gets:
Str +6, Dex +4, Int +2, Wis +2, Cha +4. (Undead have no Con)
These are added to their normal stats.
>>
>>2702876
Are those the 2e adjustments? Does 2e have level adjustment or something similar?

I started with 3.5.
>>
>>2702857
The thing about the new companions is that they feel very out of place. The devs seem to be huge bioware fans but BG is very open while being basic and BG2 is just on the cusp of what one thinks of when they think 'Bioware RPG' but still not quite there yet. The new characters are more influenced by the likes of Dragon Age, KOTOR etc and so are hard to miss and have big quests with high production values and voice actors and so stick out. They are also not great writing wise.
>>
>>2702883
While they aren't good they also aren't as bad as the worst mod NPCs. Saerileth for example was hilariously bad.
>>
>>2702888
>Saerileth
This and the Imoen romance mod are probably the worst things I've ever witnessed in video games.

There is actually a rather amusing screenshot LP of BG2 with that mod installed.
https://lparchive.org/Baldurs-Gate-2-and-Throne-of-Bhaal/
>>
>>2702890
>Imoen romance mod
How bad is it?
>>
>>2702890
I heard after many updates the Imoen one became decent.
I liked the Xan mod for BG2, not for the romance obviously, but it was rather well thought out and had some nice humor and provided some little extra if you played all the games combined into one, like having his mod voice for the BG1 portions.
Isn't the companion mod pack for BG1 ( the one that adds banter) considered canon by the devs even?
>>
>>2702832
Yeah, the villain of Baldur's Gate is a crime boss who is trying to become a city Councillor. There is no way a modern RPG can have that level of restraint, maybe some Atelier games are that low stakes.
>>
>>2702902
DA2 is probably the closest in terms of it. Seeing how it takes place in one city.
>>
>>2702645
Fnv actually has a lesbian character (two if you follow the rumors) and both male and female enemies comment on how attractive she is. At least compared to fo3 it has 100% more lesbians.
>>
>>2702892
As best as I recall, it was entertaining to play because there were lots of interactions and choices, but the tone was completely non-fitting for the game it was stuck inside. Too vulgar, too modern, etc.
>>
So I have been trying to grind through PoE. I started it up long ago but gave up when I realized there were no romance options and my keep gets destroyed but I understand that PoE2 has two female romance options. Are they written well? Is the game fun? Is the combat improved any? Do you recommend the buy?
>>
>>2702882
No, that's Pathfinder/3.5
>>
>>2702902
>>2702902
>the villain of Baldur's Gate is a crime boss who is trying to become a city Councillor

I mean, sure, if you leave out "in order to cause a devastating war and become the god of murder". That's a little like saying the villain of Lord of the Rings is a guy who just wants his stolen jewellery back.
>>
>>2702902
They could if it's written well enough.
>>
Is everyone ready to play as a lesbian QT merc who wants to woe all the pretty ladies this year with Bannerlord?
>>
>>2702929
>TBA
See you in 2020.
>>
>>2702929
>Bannerlord
>this year
Anon...
>>
>>2702929
haha
>>
>>2702924
Honestly, I doubt it would have worked. If war was a way to ascend, then the five would have done it as well. And they would have pushed his shit in anyway, his army would be wrecked by war with Ahm.
And I mean its small scale because the effects of the villain's would only be felt by 2 City States instead of the whole world. The other anon did bring up something interesting saying DA2 was also pretty small.
>>
>>2702872
Yay! Let's paint our nails and talk about boys.
>>
>>2702951
????

Not that anon, but I don't get it.
>>
>>2702964
It's from the Peachi comic about Metal Gear Solid 2. Something happens to a vampire and other character was making a big deal about it, only for the vampire to reveal he's fine, as "he's a vampire!". Then the other character says that.
>>
>>2702970
Oh I see, I only ever read the Persona ones.
>>
>>2702929
I'm sure you're looking forward to Star Citizen as well.
>>
>>2702942
In terms of story, DA2 was alright up until Act 3. The Mage-Templar war thing wasn't necessary. Actually, alot of things in DA2 were unnecessary.
>>
>>2702997
>Actually, alot of things in DA2 were unnecessary.
I think that was actually the point, all things that happened in the game could have been avoided in one way or another
>>
I was planning Disaster Report 4 demo. Things to note:
>All important NPC in the demo are female
>You can think that a female teacher is "just your type"
Sadly it'll probably be cancelled again because of the disasters happening in Japan
>>
>>2702917
>Are they written well?
No.
>Is the game fun?
If you've never put hours upon hours into the first PoE, sure. The dungeons are pathetic though.
>Is the combat improved any?
Eh, kinda? It's faster for sure and now you don't need to rest every 5 encounters because per rest spells are all changed to per encounter. The so called Ship """""Battles"""""" are cancer though.
>Do you recommend the buy?
Nah, if you want to play it now just pirate it. Buy it when they, at least, already released all of the DLCs so like next year at the earliest.
>>
>>2702892
the only thing I remember about this was in one conversation you could huck a rock at her head and knock her unconscious
>>
>>2702579
Not what Discworld is, past the first few books.
>>
>>2703074
They're still often satirical
>>
>>2702753
Tacos. Buh dum tshh.
>>
So, I finally managed to buy Sisterly Bliss, took me more than a day, involved mailing mangagamer support and cost me 5 cents more. Not sure why did I bother, but it better be worth it. I heard on /jp/ that they are working on website redesign, I hope they'll sort their shit out, course I won't be doing this again.
>>
>>2703180
Is it really that difficult and expensive to build a commerce website? I thought setting one up could be done within an hour even for noobs.
>>
>>2703187
They have trouble because every decent payment processor disallows selling stuff they sell.
>>
>>2703028
The last Disaster Report kinda game also had lesbian stuff in it.

Also it's an earthquake. They should be used to that shit by now.
>>
>>2703196
Hmm, patreon also changes politics because of that.
Why do credit card companies throw such a bitchfest over porn? Who cares what people do with it as long as they pay the bills at the end of the month?
>>
>>2703198
Muh children, I guess, nothing much you can do, I wouldn't be too surprised if in few years they had to move to onionspace and rely on cryptomemes.
>>
>>2703205
Children don't have access to credit cards where I'm from.
>>
>>2703196
>>2703198
>>2703187

true story. Tried to set up a online NSFW type of business but it's impossible. Almost every payment processor refuses to deal with porn because of fraud card charges usually go straight for porn consumption. The few credit card companies that allow porn are difficult to deal with and they have a monopoly. They nickle and dime the merchants who try to use their services.

Patreon is probably THE BEST way to sell NSFW stuff.
>>
>>2703208
Too bad Patreon has retarded rules. The way things are you might as well only make vanilla games anymore because they pull the plug if you have one fetishes they forbid. Incest for example gets you in trouble, and not just the bio sibling kind, but also step-sibling stuff is forbidden.
>>
>>2703207
Drawn children, doofus, nobody cares about the fleshbags no more.
>>2703208
>Patreon
I thought they don't allow good stuff anymore
>>
>>2702923
Isn't BG 2e?
>>
>>2702929
>woe all the pretty ladies
>woe
Because you're killing their husbands, right?
>>
>>2703208
This. Businesses' refusal to deal with porn is due to the disproportional amount of fraud that involves with this crowd, which gets expensive very quickly to compensate users. Yet /pol/tards keep swallowing redpills and believe it's due to some imaginative moralfaggotry.

If there had been a personal agenda against porn, it would have been illegal like heroin. Yet as far as I know, porn are not illegal in any country that the major credit card companies are based in. I could walk into a store to rent porn DVD in broad daylight, I can import porn doujinshi as I like and nobody will arrest me even if custom checked the package, etc.
>>
>>2703074
The first few books establish pretty nearly all the groundwork in the rest of the IP. Including what the major races are like.

And there are still elements of parody and especially (as that other neesan point out) satire throughout the series. Very nearly the whole series is written with tongue planted quite firmly in cheek.
>>
>>2703230
And yet I hear of companies dissalowing loli, rape, or even fucking hypnotism.
>>
>>2703230
>>2703235

Looking at how few individual porn vendors sell their stuff, their attitude is: I'm gonna sell porn until I get caught.

But I have never been that lucky to even make a penny without getting banned for several days for some tiny infraction.
>>
>>2703231
Satire and parody aren't the same thing. Color of Magic is a parody of a fantasy world, but later books like Feet of Clay are using fantasy to satirize the read world. I believe he even discussed the difference in one of the Science of Discworld books by talking about how he couldn't burn down Ankh-Morpork as a joke anymore as he did at the start of Color of Magic, because now it was too full of real characters and real places for it to be taken non-seriously. The book are funny, but the characters and messages are absolutely meant seriously. I'd challenge anyone to look at, say, Granny Weatherwax on the nature of evil and give me a reading of it that says you're supposed to laugh at it.
>>
>>2703217
>also step-siblings stuff
Because the idea behind incest ban is not because it's instinctually gross, but because it promotes grooming behaviour. Whether it's a blood-related family or not, they are still a family growing up under a same roof (which grants them an unfair amount of power and ease of access compared to a stranger), and supposed to love you unconditionally in a sexual-free environment. Thinking an adopted or step-member is an ok target for sex is just begging for trouble. Not to mention going against the core idea of adoption: they are supposed to be an equal to biological children in every way - equal unconditional love, equal inheritance rights.

In short, while incest between consensual adults is not morally wrong, in reality it's very easy to be abused. Groomers WILL prep the kids up to marry within the family to preserve family wealth and feel safer to be taken care of by a relative, and the only current weapon we have against that phenomenon from spreading too much is by making incest immoral and illegal. Before you say it's just "hypothetical talk," look at the muslim countries where first-cousin marriages account for 70% and other degrees of cousin marriage accounted for another 10-15% of all couples. Despite the widespread knowledge of birth defects from incestuous unions, the parents are more concerned about losing wealth to outsiders and being treated unkindly by strangers that their kids marry. This is proof that "most people won't practice incest even if we legalize it" is a shaky assumption. If we aren't careful with what behaviour we normalize, many will get harmed in the process.
>>
>>2703223
>>
>>2703243
It's just anime porn games anon.
>>
>>2703235
Loli is child porn, rape is hate crime, and hypnotism is rape. You're a retard if you can't tell the difference between those and regular sexual content.

But the very fact that you can't tell that difference is proof that you're a redpiller. No wonder your brain is damaged.
>>
>>2703247
>You're a retard if you can't tell the difference between those and regular sexual content.
>says this while being unable to tell the difference between fantasy porn and real life
>>
>>2703243
I bet you think babies should be able to consent.
>>2703247
Scratch that, I'm sure you're already abusing someone.
>>
>>2703247
>loli
The most controversial and understandable to be banned of the three, but and no kids are harmed unlike real child porn, so if pedos are gonna be getting off to something I'd much prefer it being that over real life cp

>rape
Is horribly immoral, but it's a common fantasy among both men and women. Always has been, always will be. Fantasy rape is generally idealized compared to real rape as well even when in edgier contexts, and is not necessarily correlated to a real desire to rape or be raped.

>hypnotism
Is not real. Not as it's portrayed in porn, anyway. It's not something you can actually do to someone.
>>
>>2703260
Not sure what are you doing being on 4cahn, unless you admit to being a pedophile.
>>
>>2703243
I don't get people who correlate incest porn with real incest or desire to do incest. It's pretty much entirely voyeurism or people having an unrealistic fantasy about x fictional person being their relative for built in closeness. It doesn't have much to do with people actually wanting to get with their relatives, the legalization or acceptance of irl incest, or the uglies realities of pressures to form incestuous marriages in the cultures you cited.
>>
>>2703240
>there are elements of parody and especially satire throughout the series
>somehow translates to "parody and satire are the same thing"
Okay.
>>
>>2703283
It rather does when you're bringing it up in a conversation about whether Discworld is parody, yes. Otherwise, why was it brought up?

>this story isn't yuri
>actually, it's very moe
>yuri and moe aren't the same thing
>what the hell man i never said they were stop putting words in my mouth
>>
>>2703294
I'll put words in your mouth.
>>
>>2703302
Lewd
>>
>>2703243
You know I wouldn't disagree with you if Patreon didn't claim like creating something like Game of Thrones was OK under the new guidelines, which is only filled to the brim with all the taboos they are banning on Patreon.

Besides most step-sibling porn comes from when the two characters are teenagers and their parents happen to marry them, so they meet during a time in their life when sex is pretty much one of the only things they think about.
>>
>>2703198
>Why do credit card companies throw such a bitchfest over porn?
Many are based in the US and either run by religious nutjobs or lobbied by religious nutjobs.

Also, porn has a really high fraud rate.
>>
>>2703230
You're too young to remember what the internet was like back in the 90s when there was a whole weird "community standards" thing going on, because people hadn't yet gotten the idea of how global the web really needed to be and the courts were arguing that if any particular city or state considered your porn to be questionable, it was Obscenity and therefore illegal. "Just because those degenerates in California think it's acceptable doesn't mean it's acceptable in Tennessee!"

And no one had yet figured out how to restrict by IPs either so some porn sites had to have big "NO PEOPLE FROM TENNESSEE ALLOWED" signs on them.

Not to mention dildoes being straight-up illegal in several Southern states.
>>
So in Divinity OS2 is it better to play as Lohse and romance Sebille or the reverse? Or maybe play a custom mc
>>
>>2702753
Plz gib game, PR.
>>
>>2703356
Custom or lohse
>>
This has probably been talked about before, but I want a Jodariel gf.
>>
>>2703360
What's a jodariel?
>>
File: Jodariel.jpg (111 KB, 455x411)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>2703362
Large, strong, cool, and sexy demon. And she has a soft side too. Literal perfection.
>>
>>2703364
I like her hair.
>>
>>2703197
This game was already cancelled once by being too close to an earthquake.
>>
>>2703243
>This is proof that "most people won't practice incest even if we legalize it" is a shaky assumption.
No, that's proof that selling your daughters as if they were fucking objects is wrong. Muslim don't have to ban invest, they have to stop they forced marriage shit. The women are still being abused because they're treated as objects, the country just doesn't give a shit.
Incest won't ever be the norm if decriminalized, unless arranged marriage is still a thing, because then we're forcing people in such relationship.
>>
File: 1516692104458.png (37 KB, 336x302)
37 KB
37 KB PNG
>We can't let ANYONE know about our relationship
>Let's have sex in this public place

Well, getting the ending where they just get in a relationship with each other doesn't net you even 50% of the CGs. Time for some experimentation.
>>
Too many comments to quote but: The thing with payment processors and porn may not have anything to do directly with any sort of moralfaggotry, it's just business on their end, but I imagine it does indirectly. The strong social stigma against porn, despite its ubiquity, probably gets a lot of people charging back or cancelling payment on porn purchases out of shame, or in response to someone else catching them and trying to deny having willingly made the purchase, or outright fraud/theft so receipts and purchase records don't point back to the actual buyer.

>>2703243
Some stepsibling "incest" is virtually indistinguishable from a completely vanilla relationship, as per >>2703329 . And though it does nothing for me, as it's not realistic for siblings raised together from birth to develop romance, even blood-related you're probably dealing with similar ages and no power dynamic. Not all incest is created equal.
>>
Jast is doing a weekend sale, if you have terrible taste and want to buy Raidy cheap
>>
File: 1525331140263.png (1.34 MB, 1738x977)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB PNG
*thinking emoji*
>>
>>2703455
new project: stealth assassin game, create yuritopia by removing anyone who disapproves of it
>>
>>2703455
balancing our character to not be a psychopath is hard
>>
>>2703456
I'll buy it if there are absolutely zero non-lethal options.
>>
>>2703468
But what's about converting innocent religious maidens to lesbians?
>>
>>2703360
Good taste, but the actual best girl is __Bertrude__.

>>2703455
I can relate to that line of thinking.
>>
>>2703294
I was agreeing with another anon who said Discworld had a lot of satire. It does.

I was also saying that even later books in the series still featured parody elements. They do.

I can say these two things at the same time without suggesting that they are the same thing. This isn't that difficult to understand, imouto.
>>
>>2703351
>no dildos allowed
So southerners were arch-purityfags, then?
>>
>>2703351
>no dildos allowed
Based southerners, I respect them a lot more now.
>>
Question for /u/;

I'm going to play ME: Andromeda and I want to make my FemRyder an Albino. Now is it biologically possible for for twin to be Albino and the other normal? Or do I have to make them both Albino.
>>
>>2703538
Biologist anons can confirm but I think it's possible. Albinism is carried by recessive genes and the Ryder siblings aren't identical twins.
>>
>>2703509
What point are you trying to make?

Discworld books are not outright parodies. Containing satire does not change that, hence pointing out that the fact they do has no bearing on what was actually being discussed. The characters and messages are absolutely meant in earnest, not just as jokes to be laughed at, including dwarfs from Cheery to the Low King. This isn't that difficult to understand, imouto.
>>
File: 1513899389453.png (74 KB, 732x107)
74 KB
74 KB PNG
Okay, so I got 100% of the CGs. Basically, all the choices are meaningless except for 3. I'll include a little spoiler in case you're the type to get triggered or whatever by bad shit happening in yuri.

>Stop Futaba
Game mainly focuses on Futaba's point of view
>Keep watching her
Game focuses on Ichika's PoV

If you stopped her:
>These feelings are wrong, aren't they?
Good ending from Futaba's point of view
>I can't let things continue like this...
Futaba rapes Ichika multiple times and finally murders her with a knife, then kills herself with the same knife

If you kept watching:
>I just can't imagine parting ways with Futaba!
Ichika turns Futaba into a sex slave, kills her parents and plots to kill Yuri and Saki
>I know other's won't approve, but still, I...
Good ending from Ichika's point of view

My favorite is the good ending from Futaba's PoV. It was so sweet, it felt like my teeth were gonna fall out. Especially after the 100%ing the game, talk about whiplash! I also feel like I liked the characters more.

Also, whoever translated the H-scenes really likes the word ministrations.
>>
>>2703566
Well, it doesn't matter anyway, because I can't bloody do it. The CC is waaaaay too restrictive. I guess people weren't joking when they said it was impossible to make a White Ryder.
>>
File: maxresdefault (5).jpg (64 KB, 1280x720)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>2703598
>Ministrations...
>"Ichika...fear the Old Blood..."
>>
File: DmlSPanVAAUpQT-.jpg (103 KB, 575x707)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
Nice
>>
>>2703654
Yeah it's Lesbos. The story there involves a lesbian couple. Bad end for them tho.
>>
>>2703658
Death or worse?
>>
>>2703659
Death for both. One is turned into Medusa and kills her lover. Then you kill Medusa.
>>
>>2703660
>Medusa
I thought asscreed was supposed to be "historical" and "realistic".
>>
>>2703658
Oh that is unfortunate. Feels like AAA games passed the 'lesbians don't exist' and have entered the 'lesbians die tragically' phase. I do have to say that I'm generally OK with dead gays if there are other gays in the story

>>2703664
The series pretty much gave up on that. I think the most recent game hinted that Abstergo wanted to make an Animus that would allow them to actually change the past which is all kinds of bonkers.
>>
>>2703660
Still better than what happened to the actual Medusa
Poor girl, being used as an ATM by a lamia
>>
>>2703664
I dunno where that was said. Asscreed: Odyssey is meant to be the big departure from the historical adventure game. Ubi has stated they wanted to transition the franchise into an rpg adventure. Odyssey is the official foray into that genre. Which is why you have dialogue trees now and can actually harm civilians without "breaking synchronization". We already knew it was going to have mythical aspects. At least I did, the trailer had a Minotaur.

>>2703667
Well your Kassandra can already be a lesbian. There are multiple women (like one in every region) that you can romance. And you do not have to be monogamous. New area, new lady.
>>
>I went through all that trouble to buy Sisterly Bliss but now I don't feel like I could play it
>>
>>2703664
Not since Origins, at the very least.
>>
File deleted.
>>2703672
Why's that?
>>
>>2703585
If we're going back to original points, then I'm pretty sure it was that dwarven ladybeards were parody, not Cheery or the King or any specific individual. And since dwarves were established in the early books, which I believe we've already agreed were parodies...

Do I have to spell it out?
>>
>>2703598
There's more to it than that, I think.

I did
>Keep watching her
>I can't let things continue like this
And the game focused on Futaba's POV, with her stalking Ichika and then intentionally starving herself to get more attention, eventually receiving that attention and leading to a good end.
>>
>>2703675
I learned that my coworker was killed by another one. A crazy scumbag of a woman he was dating.
I never really liked yanderes and now this is some almost comedic unfortunate timing.
>>
File: 1517706162421.png (1.25 MB, 1755x1016)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB PNG
>>2703680
Well, just choose the right thing. If one of the characters starts to smile and then wonder why they're smiling, just know know that you need to back up and choose the other one. The two good endings are quite sweet.
>>
>>2703660
Do you at least get to bang her first?
>>
>>2703682
Oh, I'll finish the game fully eventually. I'm just not going to start with it now.
>>
>>2703676
But they aren't, unless you're ignoring everything past the first books. It doesn't make sense to say that the idea is a joke but the individuals who are used to explore and exemplify the idea are supposed to be taken seriously.
>>
>>2703680
Sorry to hear that. Yeah, it's probably better to let that game rest for a little while. Will fluffy love cheer you up?
>>
>>2703694
>Will fluffy love cheer you up?
Sure, I do have a decent moege ready for now but I'll definitely take more yuri recommendations.
>>
>>2703696
Wait for Lilycle. More fluffy yuri you know what to do with.
>>
>>2703683
That's rude. She's devoted to her girlfriend. But I saw a clip where Kassandra flirts(?) with her. She of course brushes it off because she wants to find her missing girlfriend.
>>
>>2703635
Are you playing on PC? If so, there are a bunch of mods for better character creation options and textures. Check the Nexus.
>>
>>2703638
>A lesbian is a lesbian even in a dream!
>>
>>2703664
They tell stories using realistic historical settings, but the games have always been full of giant conspiracies and hyper-advanced technologies left over from a Precursor civilization.
>>
>>2703725
Nah, got it on PS4. Don't know why the couldn't use the CC from Inquisition. It wasn't perfect, but it was much less restrictive and you could make some good looking characters once you got the hang of it.
In Andromeda, on the other hand, is actively trying to stop you from making your own Ryder and forcing you to use the default face options.
>>
>>2703733
Welcome to even more modern Bioware.
>>
>>2703734
>even more modern Bioware
worst timeline
>>
>>2703735
With Anthem sounding like it does, oh yeah it truly is.
>>
>>2703735
>Dragon Age 4 will be a prequel to DA: Online

It's only going to get worse.
>>
Been waiting for a Koei Tecmo sale and now it's here. Looking at the Gust Bundle, I know for a fact I'm gonna buy Nights of Azure, but how's Atelier Sophie on the gay scale?
>>
>>2703754
Have you ever watched/read Hakumei to Mikochi? That level.
>>
>>2702929
>bannerlord
>this year
hah.

Also I was planning on making a full on crime lord bitch with a crossbow and a fancy mace.
>>
>>2703765
>a crossbow and a fancy mace
>not dual-wielding crossbows
Step up your crossbow game, imouto.
>>
>>2703783
So you're gonna play as Linkle?
>>
>>2703786
I was thinking about DH from Diablo 3, but I guess Linkle is just a less edgy version of that.
>>
>>2703783
>dual-wielding crossbows
Enjoy the reload time.
>>
>>2703791
That's what the backup pair of crossbows is for.
>>
>>2703791
>not having multiple pairs of crossbows
>not carrying a gnome gf in your backpack to reload your crossbows for you.
>>
>>2703792
You weren't given those crossbows to toss 'em around like trash.
>>
>>2703797
You can't tell me what to do, mom.
>>
>>2703754
I bought that bundle for the same reason and I enjoyed it as my first atelier game. The sophie/book romance is cute even if it isn't blatant, but stick with it and it gets better as the game progresses. I just looked and I bought the gust bundle on steam for almost 50% off so at the time it was a no-brainer. At the current price you aren't really saving that much by buying the bundle.
>>
>>2703792
Alright Reaper.
>>
>>2703791
Have fun surrounding yourself with boring realism
>>
>>2703805
S-she's not even aiming!
>>
>>2703799
That's good to know. I've played through the Arland series, so I wanted to see how much has changed with the game mechanics and how much subtext this game has. Correct me if I'm wrong, but when I looked, the lowest this bundle has ever gotten to was about 30% off, which it is right now. Koei Tecmo's almost as bad as Bethesda with their sales.
>>
>>2703807
Cool kids don't aim.
>>
>>2703807
>not going desperado
aiming is for nerds
>>
>>2703811
According to the receipt I have from last November I bought it when the price was $20.99 for each separately with an additional bundle discount of 20% on top of that for a total of $33.58. Sadly there's no guarantee those stars will align again but I'm cheap i.e poor so I've learned patience.
>>
>>2703822
>aiming is for nerds
Ah, yes, I'll either supress them with my single shot crossbow or do gun kata, again, with my single shot crossbow
>>
Is there a guide or checklist for Embric? I want to know how many endings I have and how many are left.
>>
>>2703685
You know what, imouto, I don't have the patience to keep explaining something so simple to you when you're willfully trying to misunderstand everything I say, so you win the argument. Good job.
>>
>>2703948
Exactly.
>>
>>2703956
Yes, it's somewhere.
>>
>>2703956
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1x3_9cWCMpCgdyiIiVNx4iIvOCfJMbKgfYOIz4zmSZVw/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>2703966
Oh, give the condescension and instant bad-faith assumptions a break. What is being misunderstood? Dwarf beards on the Discworld aren't jokes, they and the stories surrounding them are written earnestly, and anyone dismissing that because Discworld is comedic is failing to give it due credit.
>>
File: indecent lesbians.jpg (74 KB, 591x438)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
Are you bitches still seriously arguing about beards?
>>
>>2703956
The ending screen of each ending shows you how many you've cleared and how many are left hidden.
>>
>>2703783
I need room for a shield sis.
>>
>>2704020
Your cogent arguments are too much for me, anon. You've caused me so much butthurt I'm literally bleeding out from my anus. You win. Woooooo.
>>
File: 1521202010207.jpg (281 KB, 1182x1920)
281 KB
281 KB JPG
I understand that it's a great game, but does Divinity Original Sin 2 have decent /u/ content? Would you say it's a nice cherry on top or is it just meh.
>>
>>2704047
>does Divinity Original Sin 2 have decent /u/ content?
Yes.
>>
>>2704029
You enemies can't kill you if you kill them first.
>>
>>2704029
Shields are nice, but not if they engender passivity.
>>
>>2704050
>>2704054
Shields ain't actually for pussies and are pretty amazing in M&B. Given that I can't parry projectiles, I can't dodge them forever or even at all on a ladder, and that having a passive block just for the board being on my back works wonders with how crossbow reloads are animated.
>>
>>2704054
I'll engender you.
>>
>>2704057
Okay, but think about this for a second: twenty spare crossbows.
>>
>>2704060
As much fun as that could be, M&B only gives you 4 slots for weapons last i checked and ammo fills one of them.
>>
>>2704047
Cherry on top, for sure.
>>
>>2704049
>>2704147
I heard there's a male narrator for the sex scenes, how does that works? Doesn't feel a bit strange, or awkward?
>>
>>2704153
It is a disembodied gentle voice, kind of like a grandpa reading you a bedtime story. It isn't weird at all but then again I haven't gotten to the sex scene yet. It didn't bother me for the flirting scenes anyway.
>>
>>2704153
It's just the same voice that narrates everything that is not spoken, it sounds weird to me when you put it that way but nah it isn't unsettling in game or anything. Maybe a little awkward when you imagine an old man reading off sex scenes and such in a recording studio. He does a good job staying consistent though.
>>
>>2704153
He is always watching you.
>>
>>2704153
It didn't feel awkward to me, but maybe I'm just weird. Properly done narrator voices feel "genderless" for me, if it makes any sense. As in, you don't get the feeling that some creepy dude is telling you about two girls banging, it's just a disembodied voice describing what's happening.
If you want to, you can listen to it yourself, there was a webbum posted here a while ago with Lohse's sex scene.
>>
>>2704021
It's almost impossible to talk about female Dwarves without the beard fans coming in and ruining everything.
>>
>>2704171
Some female dwarves have beard just like how some vampires can withstand sunlight. Stop being autistic.
>>
>>2704157
>sex scene
>read by a kindly old grandpa as a bedtime story
I'm from /d/ and that image kinda bothers me, actually.
>>
>>2704171
It must be some tranny trying to pretend that femals with beard are somehow fine.
>>
>>2704214
I think anon is trying to say that it sometimes feels like every conversation on female dwarves gets interrupted by someone trying to show off their nerd cred by going 'beards!' Just imagine that popular bird meme where the black bird is the guy always coming in to talk about beards.
>>
>>2704237
I have a problem with beard on human girls, but fine if it's dwarves. It's all about mental compartialization. Fantasy races shouldn't be treated according to human standards, just like how a goat girl's furry legs and dwarf girl being a midget are normal, even though those traits are disturbing in human.

Not to mention some cis human girls IRL do grow a beard. I forgot the name of the condition.
>>
>>2704237
get OVER yourself
>>2704259
I've seen a bearded girl circulating around the internet who was trying to bring attention to the condition. She wasn't bad looking but it would require some hefty mental adjustment for me to handle my girlfriend having a beard, I think.

But not more than dealing with my gf having only one arm or something I guess.
>>
>>2704242
Well, it's just like every conversation on female orcs gets interrupted by someone going 'muscles!' even there are others who just want a green cutie with fangs and hate muscular girls. If it's not your thing, just say "it's cool but I like my version better" then talk about something you both like, like dwarf and orc yuri. What's the point of being butthurt? Make the thread fun.
>>
>>2704259
>compartialization
Compartmentalization. Wtf autocorrect.
>>
>>2704270
>a green cutie with fangs
Then it's not an orc, it's just a green human with fangs.
>>
>>2704276
Some people believe beardless dwarf ladies are not dwarves, just human midgets.

My point is that it's unproductive to dwelve into pointless conflicts.
>>
File: 1463606914433.png (69 KB, 439x485)
69 KB
69 KB PNG
I have nothing against dwarven girls having beards, it's a interesting detail of the Tolkien universe and all.

But you also need to accept that elf girls should be attractive and beautiful, and this "oh, all traditional races can look the same, but elves should be ugly and a completely difference race!" meme needs to die and everyone should stop bullying elves, it's not nice.
>>
>>2704285
Yeah, if people want weirdass eldritch elves just make them a different species.
>>
>>2704285
I've never understood the physical attraction to elves thing. They're just normal-looking people with pointy ears. I mean, okay, they're supposed to look extra pretty, but there's already plenty of extra pretty people without pointy ears. Is it literally just pointy ear fetish? Is that all?
>>
>>2704259
Beards on females are aesthetically displeasing. And being being different for the sake of being different is worse than being cliché.
Fantasy races can be interesting through their lore and culture, just like different humans can be interesting.
>>
>>2704303
Yes. That's why generic pretty-humans-with-pointy-ears elves are pretty boring, tbqhwy imouto.
>>
>>2704306
Some people find dark skin aesthetically displeasing. While you might be happy with all games banning it to stick to your aesthetic preferences, there is something to be said for offering a wider range.
>>
>>2704308
It's worse when you the male elves are so effeminate that you can't tell them apart from the females.

Female(Male) Elves and bearded female Dwarves = Shit.
>>
>>2704306
Except the argument stemmed from the fact that people believe traditional female dwarves of Tolkien have beards. So it is the cliché while your beardless version is just being a contrarian for contrarian sake.

>beard on females is aesthetically displeasing
Speak for yourself. Apparently many people like that characteristic, otherwise they wouldn't have defended it. I myself think muscular girls are meh but I have no problem with anons gushing about their Amazonian or orc goddesses. What is universally unpleasant is your constant "how dare you like what I dislike!" whinings.

>fantasy races can be interesting just by their culture and lore
Again, not for everyone. The reason many are drawn to fantasy races is exactly because they're physically different.
>>
File: 1455756791027.png (11 KB, 259x288)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
>>2704323
>bearded female Dwarves = Shit
Nah mate. I'm not attracted to beards myself, but I don't mind fantasy races having some weird appearance shit going on, because in the end it makes character customization more fun. Only liking characters that make your clam go moist is plebeian.
>>
>>2704318
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_equivalence
>>
>>2704326
>Apparently many people like that characteristic, otherwise they wouldn't have defended it
The only ones who would defend beard on female are Conchita-tier trannies.
>>
Here come beard fans, shitting up the place wherever they go.
>>
>>2704303
Well, some folks are really into handlebars.

Even without the modern 'lets make elves freakier' thing, elves often weren't really just human-looking with pointy ears. Often they were taller, shorter, or came in different colors.

Other people think elves are like anime girls, exaggerated moe features that can't exist on humans.

Personally I hate it when makeup artists try to make humans into elves by just sticking tips on their ears while ignoring the rest of the ear structure not matching it, but no one wants to go to the effort of casting people whose ears tend to be pointy naturally or cgi-ing the ears.
>>
>>2704326
Tolkien didn't invent Dwarves. And did Tolkien actually put any bearded female dwarves in any of his writings?
>>
>>2704334
Beards always ruin everything, starting with whatever faces they are on.
>>
>>2704329
I don't see at all how it's a false equivalence when you're getting bent out of shape at the idea of an option EXISTING just because someone other than you might be into it.
>>2704334
I'm not into hairy faces or hairy feet. I just think people should be allowed to like what freaky shit they like, without having to denounce them from the rooftops.
>>
I could swear I didn't click on /tg/
Still, I AM ANGRY. ANGRY ABOUT ELVES!
>>
>>2704323
>so effeminate that you can't tell them apart from the females
Literally never the case unless it's for a joke. This is like bros claiming that all anime is shit because you can't tell male characters apart from female.

I don't get some people's rigid gender binaries. Sure, some characters are intentionally designed to be ambiguous. But then you have idiots freaking out over Ruby+Sapphire because Ruby is "practically a man". ??? Or, in the same way, calling most male anime characters "women" if they aren't drawn with exaggerated muscles and beards.
>>
>>2704303
>>2704308
>just pointy ears
There's charm in simplicity. It's boring only if you don't like them, for me it's just as boring as any other traditional fantasy race or elements in sword, dragons and magic settings. If you put it that way, Halflings and Dwarves are just small people, a good part of the reason why people like these races are their fictional culture for example.

Even a human warrior feels more "generic" for me than a forest elven archer for example. The variety of types of elfs like the Drow is something I enjoy as well.
>>
Heck, alot of women don't even like beards on MEN.
>>
File: 1400979123579.jpg (198 KB, 1071x419)
198 KB
198 KB JPG
>>2704344
Elves are the scum of the fantasy world.
Remove elves.
>>
>>2704351
>Halflings and Dwarves are just small people
Only if you make them that way. A lot of settings offer a fairly wide variety of subraces for "traditional" fantasy races that go beyond "short humans/humans with pointy ears/very wise humans/very dumb humans/drunk humans/etc." cliches.
>>
>>2704346
You have to admit that alot of artists do tend to make male elves very androgynous, though.
>>
>>2704340
>did Tolkien actually put any bearded female dwarves in any of his writings?
Tolkien names exactly ONE female dwarf: Dís, the mother of Fili and Kili. No mention of her having a beard.
Also the bearded female dwarf line is from the movie, and I sure hope people are not using the movie as Tolkien canon. At no point does Tolkien mention them having beards.

A point to consider, though. The first Tolkien dwarves, the Fathers of the Dwarves, were exactly that: male. It's unknown where female dwarves came from.
>>
Bearded female Dwarf fans are the /tg/ and fantasy equivalent of Bronies.
>>
>>2704368
They were most likely made later.
>>
>>2704366
A little bit, but not to the point where you can't tell which is which IMO.
>>
>>2704368
>Also the bearded female dwarf line is from the movie, and I sure hope people are not using the movie as Tolkien canon. At no point does Tolkien mention them having beards.
Insufficient Tolkien nerdery detected.

>For the Naugrim have beards from the beginning of their lives, male and female alike; nor indeed can their womenkind be discerned by those of other race.
>>
>>2704379
Keep in mind that Tolkien wasn't above retconning certain bits of his lore.
>>
>>2704388
Sure. And it's a pretty late printing, that book, and I personally don't really want to see dwarf women who are literally indisgtinguishable from men.

Also if you go full tolkien nerd hard enough there's some pretty weird things in there like elves literally dying if they have sex outside of marriage or something
>>
>>2704395
Also things like elves weighing next to nothing, which did make it into the final print.
>>
>>2704401
Is that why Legolas walks on the snow?
>>
>>2704351
Warhammer Dawi and Dawi Zhaar would like a word with you.
>>
>>2704303
It's not just the appearance, but the personality and background. The thing about them being flowery earth children is cute, and the pointy ears are cute if done well.

Personally, I just think it's weird when you go the Elder Scrolls route and make them gaunt-faced skrulls.
>>
>>2704346
>literally never the case unless it's for a joke
Or porn. There's a lot of female(male) porn out there, and elves are common targets.
>>
>>2704460
Yeah, but I was specifically talking about the way they look, not how they've been turned into generic, romanticized hippies.
>>
>>2704438
To tell me what? "Look how awesome I look with a mohawk", because yes, I agree, it's absolutely charming. But they still look like dwarves Anon, stretch them to human size, you have a human. The differences between them and the traditional dwarf comes from the Warhammer setting and design. They gave them a different culture, but no one is trying to turn them into a completely different race.

My point is that I don't see how they are more "generic" or boring than any other traditional fantasy race and I like elves looking like elves, which Warhammer does fine, I particularly like how the Drucchii are designed and how erotic they look.
>>
>>2704499
>I particularly like how the Drucchii are designed
They're just elves in edgy bikinis, anon.
>>
File deleted.
>>2704499
>Delves fags thinking there better then anyone else.
Oh god it's like we're on /tg/.

Not that anon, but Chaos Dwarfs look nothing like the stereotypical depiction of Dwarf's, having enlarged noses, giant tusks, and small horns growing out of their heads.
>>2704504
That's all there all. Ironically, the best designed Delf is the Dreadlady from Warhammer 2, who is wearing full, practical armor.
>>
>>2704509
Now I ain't anti-semite or anything, but those dwarves look like jews.
>>
the wrong dwarves
>>
>>2704518
the even more wrong dwarves
>>
File: 1519758373481.jpg (186 KB, 1600x899)
186 KB
186 KB JPG
I wish I was a young human peasant girl forced to be Morathi's sex slave...
>>
>>2704330
The beard is a gill that allows dwarves to go into the mines without needing to create ventilation systems. The dorf lives underground for most of its life if not all of it. If they breathe oxygen then they need to have a way of extracting and creating oxygen from the air down there.
The process is done by the "beard". It looks like hair, but dorfs actually have no hair. It's all an external organ.
>>
You know, we have a monster girl thread that seems well enough suited for this kind of discussion instead of the game thread.

>>2694966
I mean I know they're not monsters but they're not games either.
>>
>>2704504
Well, I'm fine with that, I did say that I like elves looking like elves and that's what Warhammer does isn't it?

>>2704509
I really don't understand why you are saying I think I'm better than anyone else but
>Delve fag
Not really, I'm not that much into Warhammer, but maybe I should have expressed myself more clearly, but Anon please, since my post there >>2704351 I'm talking about "traditional" fantasy races and elements, so I could only talk about the normal Dawi dwarf in comparison to the traditional elf of course, the Chaos Dwarfs are not really traditional, they are quite special in design, according to yourself even.

But they might be relevant to what I'm saying, let's do the same with an elf. I could give them extra cosplay apparel, like a horn and a tail for example, and call it a "chaos elf" in my setting, but in the end you would think I'm full of shit, because that's a tiefling.

But things like that are fine by me, the chaos dwarves are there but we still have the traditional dwarf in the game as well. What I don't enjoy happening is when the special version is there to replace the traditional version.
>>
>>2704561
We're past bump limit though so stupid derailments are okay now.
>>
>>2704561
But anon, they like women there.
>>
>>2704564
This is /u/, it's still gonna be the main thread for several hundred more posts
>>
>>2704572
And therefore hate you?
>>
>>2704578
Yeah, but now it's no longer contributing to our demise so it doesn't matter if we're off-topic.

So, what games can you date gnome girls in?
>>
>>2704592
I want to go smaller, I want romance a fairy.
>>
>>2704601
This is an option in Mutiny although she's a combined route with her futa spider girlfriend.
>>
>>2704602
>>
>>2704344
what's the source of that?
>>
>>2704602
>combined route
>with futa
Aw too bad.

>>2704603
She's cute.
>>
>>2704602
>futa spider
Ah, my two least favorite things put together.
>>
>>2704602
>polyamory
kill it with fire.
>>
>>2704671
Sluts gonna slut
How else do you get harems?
>>
>>2704561
/tg/ and video game often blend together. Especially fantasy RPGs. And it's a nice change from the usual discussion about anime VNs.
>>
File: 1536321218233.jpg (77 KB, 500x667)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
Anyone else play the new Destiny expansion?
I don't remember if she was like this in the last game, but I get the feeling that Petra's love for her queen is a more than just patriotic.
>>
>>2704671
I don't see anything wrong with it, harems can be fun, I would enjoy something like Mutiny if it was yuri.
>>
How Yuri is Yomawari: Midnight Shadows? The premise seems that way. Two best friends looking for each other ("Because I want to be with her forever") Looking for a good Yuri horror game.
>>
>>2704693
Not in real life, not as an actual relationship.
The only time a harem works is if you're so filthy rich/royalty that you can afford to buy the affections of a number of concubines, and even then they're only there for sex. You'd still have a single wife that you actually have an emotional bond with.

I hate polyamory because I look for long-term relationships and polyamory never lasts because at least one person in there will always get jealous and everyone in the relationship won't get an equal amount of attention.
>>
>>2704726
Well, it has a girl committing suicide because the other is moving away, so subtext, kind of?

I think if you're goggles are on, you can see some subtext, but it ends on a tragic note to say the least.

Downer ending, unlike the first one, and dismemberment leading to permanent disfigurement.
>>
>>2704689
Why would one play destiny when they could play warfarm?
>>
>>2704732
>real life
Well, of course Anon, having a nice relationship with even a single person is hard enough, even finding someone that truly loves you and will not just break your heart is hard enough. But that has no weight in a videogame, because it's exactly in fiction where this kind of thing can work well, you can be an alpha adventurer seducing cuties into your harem and it works because your CHA stat is high enough and their love is as true as the writer wanted it to be.

Letting real life issues get in the way of your fantasies is just not fun, separate reality from fiction.
>>
>>2704747
Afaik there's no lesbian space elves in that one
>>
>>2704750
Yeah but you do get the ship "maybe /ll/ maybe just masturbation" of operator on femframes, Spacemom aka Mom 3 on operator, and I guess maybe some of the few girl npcs around your operator's (biological) age if you don't pair off operators with operators if you care to do so.

Also why care about space elves when you can be a space kid with enough magical space hell power to get an abusive as fuck precursor race to call you a space demon.
>>
>>2704732
Sorry to disappoint but I've been in a happy threesome for ten years.
A lot of 'poly' people are just sluts though, one real partner and a bunch of sex on the side.
>>
>>2704732
>Real life
>Love
Choose one.
No one is talking about real life anyway. It's a game. Shut up.
>>
File: mira.png (90 KB, 294x303)
90 KB
90 KB PNG
>>2704303
It's probably a subjective thing. I have a massive elf fetish and the ears are probably the biggest part of it but it's hard to explain why.
>>
>>2704605
It's a parody of a SimCity 2k popup screen with Pelinal instead of an advisor.
>>
>>2704756
Potato kids are the worst thing about Warframe.

>>2704806
Biting fetish.
>>
>>2704844
Is it the looks or just them being things at all that throws you off?
>>
>>2704849
I started playing a game with cool space ninjas because I wanted to be a cool space ninja, and even though it was obvious from the very beginning that you weren't actually the frames themselves but something outside that was controlling them, I think there were better ways to handle it than "oh you're just some generic human kid with superpowers". Even then, I'd be fine with it if they never showed their faces and didn't have gameplay mechanics tied to them.
>>
>>2704851
>Even then, I'd be fine with it if they never showed their faces and didn't have gameplay mechanics tied to them.
i agree
>>
>>2704851
Eh, it's a very much different story if you were playing long before the kids got introduced. Plus I personally find the plot with Mom 2 and how warframes actually work to be really interesting.
>>
>>2704747
Why would one play warfarm when she could farm actual potatoes, instead?
>>
>>2704747
Because it's fucking trash. Oh wait, they're both trash.
>>
>>2704689
The lore fragments you can find scattered throughout the world reveal that Queen Mara was in a relationship with her female bodyguard, Sjur Eido. So, yay for canon lesbians.
>>
>>2704946
Sweet fancy Moses, I just read them.
>Mara and Sjur are lovers
>Sjur is killed in combat
>Mara throws herself fully into the war as a distraction from her grief
>at some point later she grants Petra the position of Wrath, replacing Sjur's official role
>Petra seems to have become smitten with Mara
>the sight of Mara makes Petra's breath catch in her throat, and when they're in a room full of people Petra "sees Mara and only Mara"

It's all so cliche and tragic, I fucking love it. All I need to cap it off is Mara having some hidden feelings for Petra- keeping them to herself because she doesn't want to go through with losing another lover, and maybe even feeling guilty because those feelings are/would be directed toward Sjur's replacement.
>>
Just picked up Sisterly Bliss, but I've heard it has bad ends. Is there a specific choice that triggers them, or should I just observe the love status bar and try to keep it in the middle?
>>
>>2705025
Someone posted a walkthrough earlier in the thread.

>>2703598
>>
>>2705014
Last I checked the Queen was dead, but that was way back in Destiny 1. And that's not enough to get me to play that piece of crap Destiny 2.
>>
>>2705072
She was never dead.
>>
>>2705068
Thanks, nee-san.
>>
>>2705098
No, she definitely died. But in Destiny, that's not much of an impediment, if you're powerful enough.
>>
>>2705025
Tsui Yuri's a little sparse if all you're going for are the good ends. The bad ends are about as long as the good ends, so they end up being about 1/3rd to 1/2 of the entire game.

Anyways, just keep an eye on the status bar and make sure it doesn't go three/fourths one way or the other.
>>
>>2705187
So she came back from the dead. Well I can see the queen of the Awakened to pull that off.
>>
>>2705025
Mostly just keep an eye on the bar. I haven't 100%'d it yet but I've seen both yandere endings and one good, and my good ending was pushed pretty far to the right.

Like someone else said, if the character you are playing suddenly begins smiling and isn't sure why, then you have stepped on to a yandere path and ending. Their eyes will also be noticeably void of light. There was still a small amount of yandere in my good ending, so don't be too alarmed by some stalking or some such. If you want to dip your toes in one I would suggest doing yandere Futaba first as it was fairly tame imo.
>>
>>2705232
Is there an ending where they both go yandere for each other?
>>
>>2705232
>>2705195
Thanks for the tips, I'll check out the bad ends as well but I wanted to get at least one good end before I dive into yandere stuff.
>>
>>2705268
I actually think you're better off playing the bad ends first for this game.
>>
>>2705187
Resurrection is certainly a thing in Destiny, but the grimoire cards from The Taken King suggest that the Queen's ship wasn't totally destroyed and that she simply went missing in the aftermath of that battle. Even in the opening cutscene for TTK she says the battle went according to plan: in other words, she intended all along to bait the dreadnaught into firing its superweapon and destroying most of its own fleet, delaying the invasion, and that means she may have had an escape already planned (which turns out to be true as of the new expansion)

The awoken have some kind of interdimensional portal tech that gets explored a lot in Forsaken, so while they haven't explicitly explained her escape, it seems likely that her ship had been fitted with such a device and she used it to escape death at the last moment.
>>
...There's a status bar? I 100% the game without even knowing that. lmao, ignore my post earlier in the thread claiming that only certain choices matter. I guess I just got lucky and my branches just hinged on those choices.

>>2705135
Just keep the bar in the middle.
>>
>>2705298
The new lore entries from Forsaken make clear exactly what happened.
She was killed by Oryx's weapon vaporizing her ship. But that was her plan, because she needed to get access to Oryx's Ascendant Realm. Her willpower was strong enough for her essence to survive in Oryx's throne world until he was killed. Then she took the power that was left there and traveled acros the Realm to her own throne world - because yeah, she has one too.
>>
>>2705387
God, she's hot.
>>
In the realm of mixed news, apparently the Negligee DLC is being allowed to launch uncensored in the new Adult Only filter on Steam.

Unfortunately, it's the Negligee DLC that adds dicks.
>>
>>2705456
A pox on their dev house. And may all who buy it have their ears fall off when they sneeze.
>>
>>2705456
What is this DLC even for?
>>
>>2705595
Oh, wait, I see, it's DLC for a game called Negligee, not as I initially read it DLC entitled Negligee or about negligees. Disregard previous post, I eat cunts.
>>
>>2705597
>or about negligees
This is probably accurate, though.
>>
>>2705597
I'm sure many games could be improved by an option to make the girls wear negligees
>>
File: 1532914525689.png (1.31 MB, 5120x720)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB PNG
Anyone else ship Marc and Fernet from 100% Orange Juice?
>>
So I just learned that you can have mini games in a VN. I have never played one with that feature, is there any example with yuri? What kind of games?
>>
>>2705712
>So I just learned that you can have mini games in a VN
??? you thought it was impossible to program multiple kinds of interactions in a game?

There's a sliding scale when it comes to "VNs with mini games" vs "Games with dialog sections" because they're almost the same thing, just the balance differs. Lots of games with gameplay have dialog cutscenes.

So you take something like Black Closet (which is full yuri) - is that a VN with mystery-solving minigames or a detective game with mini-VN sections?

Or HuniePop - do you call that a puzzle game with talky bits or a VN with minigames? I'd lean towards puzzle game but some people might say otherwise.

Some people even consider stat-raising a minigame. And there are several games on the pastebin list that have RPG or crafting sections.
>>
>>2705718
>did you think it's impossible
More like it never crosses my mind. Maybe because I don't consider games with dialogue cut scenes "visual novel," and thus didn't think they could be made with VN engines. As the genre name implies, it should mostly feel like a book. When I heard mini games, I imagine something like "point and click on the background to investigate in an otherwise detective novel."
>>
Found this interesting vampire RPG while browsing Kickstarter. It says in the first update that you can choose your sexuality while creating your character so that might be something to look out for.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/753131002/nighthawks-the-vampire-rpg-0
>>
>>2705749
Actually that's not quite what it says. It says you don't get to "create" your own character exactly - you create and define your vampire's sire, whose powers you will inherit.

>As for yourself, age, gender, sexuality, colour... all of that is up to you, and Nighthawks doesn't even ask.

So that sounds like the player is completely invisible and undefined. You'll never input your gender, people will be attracted to you anyway because you're a vampire.
>>
>>2705697
Fernet is the best, fuck the haters
>>
So Mizuchi got fully funded 10 hours ago. I didn't expect that.
>>
>>2705816
Oh, good for them. Now let's just hope some asshole doesn't last minute cancel.
>>
I'm probably at fault for expecting a well-written and realistic story, but Tsui Yuri was really disappointing. Maybe I'm just spoiled from the recent big releases like Fatal Twelve and SeaBed, but Tsui Yuri feels like a smut fanfic written by a 16 year old. Yandere stuff does make the story a bit more interesting, but other than that it's pretty bad.
>>
>>2705456
>Steam is allowing uncensored VNs to be released
>still no word on Maidens of Michael being banned
Gaben you fat kike
>>
>>2705816
Nice, good news.
>>
>>2705820
>bad
It's a standard JVN and better than most EVN.
>>
>>2705833
To be fair 'standard JVN' can be interpreted as 'mediocre moeshit'
>>2705820
I think you got your hopes too high. It wasn't a really 'big' JVN to begin with as far as I know. If it goes in there and slams the fetish hard with nice graphics and polish, that's really all I can expect out of it.

I'm hoping it will please me more than Love Ribbon did but I haven't played it yet.
>>
What game has anilingus?
>>
>>2705869
https://vndb.org/v/all?q=&fil=tag_inc-1986~1086.tagspoil-0&rfil=&s=title&o=a
>>
>>2705758
Ah, that kinda sucks.
>>
>>2705843
Every "standard" thing is mediocre by that logic, be it music or TV shows or books, rendering the distinction useless. Stay off hyperbolic habit and state things precisely. Bad is bad, usual is usual, good is good.
>>
>>2705906
>Every "standard" thing is mediocre
That is by definition correct. It isn't hyperbole at all.
>>
>>2705820
It was always marketed as a light nukige with yandere elements and incest. I don't know what you expected from it, but please do tell us, it can be interesting.
>>
>>2705927
If every average thing is bad, what do you call bad thing? Bastardizing the language like that is hyperbole and literally why we have to deal with shit like the metaphorical "literally."

While "mediocre" has the definition of "of moderate quality," the thing is that it carries a negative connotation, which is plain wrong in a situation where the quality is standard. Standard is standard, it's neither good nor bad. Using a word with the wrong connotation is like saying "I set aside an hour a day to hear the music" when what you meant to say is "to listen to music," despite both words mean using audiotory nerves to sense noises.

TL;DR: KYS.
>>
>>2705820
Fatal Twelve is fucking garbage. Go suck a dildo.
>>
>>2706145
>what do you call bad thing?
Bad.
If it's of middling quality with nothing exceptionally good or bad about it, I'll call it mediocre.
Don't blame others for your inability to understand words.
>>
File: 1534557784013.jpg (188 KB, 1920x1080)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
>>2705820
>SeaBed and Fatal shit in the same sentence
>>
>>2706208
>seabed and fatal twelve in the same sentence fragment

Does that make your post even worse?
>>
>>2706213
Godfuckindammit
>>
File: do you feel frustrated.jpg (99 KB, 1280x720)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>2706214
>>
>>2702349
Best solution
>>
Looks like another thinly-written one-couple yuri game from razzart (but at least it's real yuri): https://store.steampowered.com/app/892740/Bloom/
>>
File: 1411949752475.png (35 KB, 117x191)
35 KB
35 KB PNG
>>2706540
>eroge
>partial controller support
There's a joke here.
Anyway, I liked Starlight Vega enough so I'll probably get this too.
>>
>>2706540
Finally. Looks like the pattern of choose-your-protag game followed by full yuri game repeating still holds true. I liked SV and LR a lot and the synopsis sounds right up my alley so I'll definitely buy it.
>>
>>2706557
SV was skirting bland territory but is overall not objectionable. LR on the other hand has too stupid of a plot point for me to forgive. Shame because without that retarded "go to the concert and throw away your education if you love me!", LR would be one of the better EVNs around. As it is I can't reccomend it to anyone.

This upcoming game has an okay premise, so hopefully there won't be any dealbreaker. Though I must admit I'm rather tired of these oneshot-like VNs, since there are several tons of them in manga. Can't people write longer shit?
>>
>>2706793
>Can't people write longer shit?
Writing isn't her strong point, and you can't charge twice as much for a game that's twice as big, so only people really dedicated to making larger games do.
>>
>>2706794
Why can't bigger games be charged more? It sounds like a no-brainer to utilize the sprites and BG CGs and BGM, instead of throwing them away after 2 hours worth of game. If the game looks good and reads decent enough to secure a certain number of buyers, making it bigger is always certain to draw in even more customers.
>>
>>2706817
Bigger games can charge more. But it's not a linear progression.

In the common market at the moment, you have a game like Love Ribbon which is a couple of hours long, has only two character sprites, one romance route, stock backgrounds, etc, very cheap to make - it sells for $10.

Now consider making an EVN which is four or five times the writing length, has all custom art, a cast of supporting characters with sprites, four romance routes.... do you honestly think you could sell that for $40? Who's going to be willing to pay that?

You could sell it for $15. Maybe $20. But for more than four times the content, you could NOT sell it for four times the price.
>>
>>2706794
>Writing isn't her strong point
It's a VN, though. It's like saying a writer's strong point isn't writing.

>Why can't bigger games be charged more?
Because western VN fans are fucking retards, that's why. Try to make a reasonable price for the work you had doing it and the idiots will complain "I paid way less than that for my shitty porn game with 20 minutes of reading!"
>>
>>2706540
Something about this artstyle looks really bland to me. I'm not an artist so I can't really put my fingers on it, but it looks more generic and kinda mass-produced compared to her older stuff. Starlight Vega's art on its store page for example is clearly somewhat less polished, but still looks much better to me.

It was even worse in Catch Canvas, but I never had any interest in reading that one and I thought Love Ribbon was fine so I figured that was a blip.
>>
>>2706825
>>Writing isn't her strong point
>It's a VN, though. It's like saying a writer's strong point isn't writing.
Isn't Razz an artist?

Many VN writers are not very good artists, many artists are not very good writers.
>>
>>2706823
As I said, the increase in price is not linear because you didn't put in a linear amount of work. You're using the same game program, music, backgrounds, the main characters sprites - whether you make a 2-hour game or 10-hour. So you already saved a bunch of money for a game 5 times longer and thus will fall in more people's radar. I've never seen anyone who don't want to play a medium/long VN, whereas I have known plenty who outright pass by short stuff.
>>
>>2706825
If you make 10 hours of boring ass bland shit, of course people would rather pay more for fap material than that. Shitty porn or not, at least it provokes something in the readers. And I have yet to see any EVN that makes me emotionally invested or aroused. Readable, yes, but no more than that.

In other words, you can't ask a high price for a poor quality product, no matter how much money/time/effort you put in making it.
>>
>>2706836
She should hire someone for writing, then.
She's not selling a porn gallery. Despite Winged Cloud bullshits, writing still should be important in a VN.
>>
>>2706845
>You're using the same game program, music, backgrounds, the main characters sprites

I was talking about examples where one was using the cheapest possible stock backgrounds and two character sprites, and one was using all custom backgrounds and ten or more character sprites. Where it absolutely is more than four times the work and expense.

Now, if you're just asking "If they're going to make a game with only two character sprites, why not make that same game longer?" To which the answer is probably that there's only so long you can stretch out such a small amount of content before it becomes a turnoff.

>I've never seen anyone who don't want to play a medium/long VN, whereas I have known plenty who outright pass by short stuff.

You may know them, but the sales and review counts on Steam indicate that many more people buy short games.

Financially, it just makes more sense to pump out one-couple $10 games.
>>
>>2706850
People were complaining about Kindred Spirits price. Not matter what good writing you put, retard Western fans think everything should have the same price as an eroge garbage.
Also, people who pay any money for those games are stupid anyway. Just download the image pack if you want to masturbate? Is their fetish bad writing?
>>
>>2706854
Well, if they come with moaning, that does make a difference for some people.
>>
>>2706851
I don't want to defend WC if I could, but their writing is not that hazardous. It's dumb fun. While shallow, it does offer a few chuckles and let you destress with your brain turned off, and contains nothing offensive that could trigger a yuri fan. I would bet their games wouldn't sell that well if it had been written in the boring cheesy romance style, even if the art and fanservice CG are the same.
>>
>>2706853
Why are you comparing 2 different made games then? I'm talking about the same game with the same main characters, program, background, music (repeated for the third time). One is 2 hour long, has only 1 LI and 3 event CGs - $10. Another is 10 hour long, 3 LIs and 10 event CGs.

The latter isn't $50 because you didn't have to remake a bunch of thing, think of it as reusing assets for a sequel. All you have to put in are 2 more characters, 7 more CGs and longer word count. Meaning $25 game.

You would have to spend a lot more to make 5 different 2-hour games (total 10 characters, 15 CGs). So even if you sell all of them in a bundle of $50, your revenue is cut down by paying for new stuff.
>>
>>2706861
>All you have to put in are 2 more characters, 7 more CGs and longer word count.
>"All you have to do is make an array of sprites for two more characters, pay for 7 more CGs, invest who knows how long in writing additional dialogue for new LIs and events and, if your game has routing/flags/triggers/whatever, add that to new characters, making sure that everything works properly"
How is this "reusing assets for a sequel", numbnuts?
>>
>>2706875
>retard who can't into math
Do you need spoonfeeding your entire life, Dow-kun?
>>
>>2706861
If one game has 1 love interest and the other game has 3, then by definition you're not talking about "the same main characters".

Because cheapo one-couple games like Love Ribbon contain NO OTHER CHARACTERS.

>Meaning $25 game.

This is still utterly unsalable in the EVN market.
>>
>>2706861
>Why are you comparing 2 different made games then?
Because that's the only way you can look at what's actually on sale in the market at the moment? We can't compare the sales of "this game" and "this same game but if it were longer and had another route".
>>
Please stop with all this boring VN pricing talk.
>>
>>2706861
>One is 2 hour long, has only 1 LI and 3 event CGs - $10. Another is 10 hour long, 3 LIs and 10 event CGs.
>The latter isn't $50 because you didn't have to remake a bunch of thing, think of it as reusing assets for a sequel. All you have to put in are 2 more characters, 7 more CGs and longer word count. Meaning $25 game.

At most, you could charge $15 for it.

If you instead took "two more characters and 7 more CGs" and made a second $10 game out of them, you'd be better off. You could even still reuse the background art and music and call it a spinoff or companion game.

That's the point. With the current market, if you're penny-pinching, the cheap crap has better results.
>>
>>2706886
Post some lesbians then?
>>
>>2706886
it's not surprising, this thread is all nerds and dorks
>>
>>2706880
>"""math"""
>"if a game about X characters and Y events sells for Z, then a game about 2X characters and 3Y events should sell for some arbitrary amount of Zs!"
That's not how it works. A "character route" isn't some universal measure of how much effort and money goes into a part of the game. You're also not taking into account the initial investment of making a 2h game versus making one five times that length, nor that writing isn't free and extending the short game by 8 hours is going to cost you a lot of time that you could've spent working on another cheap short game.
>>
>>2706886
At least it isn't beardtalk.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (26 KB, 480x360)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
Are there any story-driven games out there with ancient Roman yuri? And no, the upcoming AssCreed doesn't count, that's Greek. Or "Greek," I dunno.

I just want a sexy patrician dyke to buy a gladiatrix's sweat to use as an aphrodisiac. Is that so wrong?
>>
>>2706899
Don't pretend the beardtalk isn't turning you on, nee-san.
>>
>>2706901
Was going to recommend Gladiator Begins but you posted it.
There's Eterna Filena I guess, which isn't Rome but the protagonist is a Gladiatrix who gets paired with a slave girl but it wasn't released in English.
>>
>>2706901
I vaguely recall some incredibly awful $1 evn but I think you had to bang your brother as well as your slavegirl because lol romans.
>>
>>2706910
Yeah, I like Gladiator Begins, but I wouldn't call it particularly story-heavy.
>>
>>2706901
>And no, the upcoming AssCreed doesn't count, that's Greek. Or "Greek,"
Roman is just another word for Greek desusenpai :^)
>>
>>2706902
dumb hetposter
>>
>>2706911
From looking at that game on vndb it seems they don't even have a tag for rome, i guess japan isn't really into the roman thing
>>
>The sudden disappearance of a dear friend spurs J.J. to go look for her friend on the curious Island of Memories.
>friend
Ah yes, they sure look like friends. I love some good old girlship.
>>
>>2706985
Fuck J. J.
>>
>>2706924
Only in the eastern part of the empire, imouto.
>>
>>2706998
What's wrong with J.J?
>>
File: gematsu231ds.jpg (55 KB, 570x1000)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>2707007
Literally Maribel and Renko
>>
How was Fatal Twelve's yuri, and story?
>>
>>2706939
As near as I can tell, Japan is actually more into Rome than any other period of European pre-industrial history. Not that that's a particularly high bar to cross.

And not including European-style fantasy, because Japan loves that shit.
>>
>https://pastebin.com/dHJMr9jv
Are those the only JRPGs with yuri in them? Played most of them plus Atelier Sophie. Got any more suggestions of yuri-related JRPGs for the PC? Doesn't matter if the yuri is just subtext, but it should contain ample amounts of it.
>>
>>2707012
No kiss, but explicitly romantic. Pretty good for a somewhat generic "good natured protag finds themselves in a situation where they need to sacrifice others to survive" type of battle royale settings.
>>
https://gematsu.com/2018/09/compile-heart-and-felistella-announce-azur-lane-crosswave-for-ps4
So how gay is Azur Lane?
>>
>>2707030
I'm only familiar with this game from yootoobe ads of a bearded fat guy screaming like a scorpion crawled up his urethra when he unlocked rare shipgirls, and that's pretty gay. Not in a fun way, though.
Also, why the fuck does Japan need two franchises about shipgirls? At least do planegirls or something, I'd cuddle a F-22.
>>
>>2707031
>Also, why the fuck does Japan need two franchises about shipgirls?
AL is a Chinese rip-off.
>>
WHO Nutaku games had yuri?
>>
>>2707033
Oh, that explains a lot. Still, though. I want cute planegirls with animal ears. I would also consider coptergirls.
>>
>>2707035
Excuse me? I don't think any of Nutaku games has anything of interest.
>>
File: 1523015188921.jpg (188 KB, 1280x720)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
>>2707037
>coptergirls
Finally someone that gets it
>>
>>2707037
Strike Witches is the closest thing and it's pretty gay.
>>
>>2707051
I just want a Strike Witches Ace Combat game.
>>
>>2707052
You and me both.
>>
>>2707039
Well, they host the 18+ versions of a lot of games that are on steam, some of which have yuri, so if for some reason op wants to buy games on nutaku instead of steam or mangagamer, it could be relevant
>>
>>2707030
0 gay.
You control a self insert shit and can marry all those empty girls with no personality.
Also, the game just announced a VR marriage mode.
>>
fresh thread:
>>2707422
>>
>>2706998
Well fuck you too, and BRING ME PICTURES OF SPIDER-MAN!
>>
>>2707302
For that matter, Kantai Collection is the same.
>>
>>2708952
For that matter, every mobage (of that variant) is the same.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.