[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/u/ - Yuri

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 90 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

The 4chan Vtuber Competition is over. Click here to see the winning entry!

File: honkai_2nd_anniversary.png (2.19 MB, 1920x1080)
2.19 MB
2.19 MB PNG
Previous thread: >>2690725

Honkai 3rd is a beat-em-up mobile game where almost every girl is a lesbian.

Story info (spoilers):
http://houkai3rd.arthobbylab.com/story/
https://archived.moe/u/thread/2580958/#2584964

Translated Manga:
https://mangadex.org/manga/22297/honkai-impact-3rd
Keys of God Hidden Tales Chapter 15: https://imgur.com/gallery/eFx3i

On the philosophy of homoism:
Part1 - https://my.mixtape.moe/gssxhr.webm
Part2 - https://my.mixtape.moe/dbyivv.webm

/u/ has an Armada on the American side of the Global version of the game. Note the app's armada search will only find exact case-sensitive matches.

Global: LilyGarden
ID: 1295
LilyGarden is on the US server in Global. You have to check the translucent button on the top right when logging in to see which one you are on and you will most likely be sent to the EU server by default. You can also check the server's timezone at the top-left of the announcements window which should read GMT-5 if you are on the US server.
We are currently Tier IV with 20+ active /u/sers / ~30 active members, daily bosses, and a handy fuel chain in the warehouse.

Discord for the Armada, but anybody is welcome: https://discord.gg/me5ssV7
>>
How to Honkai:

Android: The google play store doesn't clearly tell you what version is available to you. The Global version is called "Honkai Impact 3rd", while SEA is called "Honkai Impact 3".
If you are in the wrong region for the version you want to play, try QooApp (you can download its apk from the QooApp website) or a similar apk downloader where the different versions should be clearly marked.

Iphone: If your app store does not have the version you want you can get it by creating an itunes account in the region you want and switching to it on your phone. But you're probably better off just playing on PC with an emulator.

Android Emulator: This is by far the superior method of playing HI3 as keyboard controls are far more precise then poking at a phone and there's often enough action on-screen that even a big monitor doesn't cut it sometimes. Any emulator like Nox or MEmu should work but toasters will struggle and you may have issues like in-game CG scenes failing to display or glitchy sound and graphics.
The Chinese emulator MuMu runs basically flawlessly and should allow you to run the game with no issues, as well as have proper analog joystick support if you'd like to use a controller. The downsides are the emulator doesn't have an English UI and you have to install every Google service yourself, but it comes with an app called KK Helper that should do the latter for you automatically. Also, the game will be in Chinese unless you first change the emulated OS's language using the settings app. If you've used Android before you should be able to poke around and find the right option.

While you are in the login/elevator screen of the Global version there is a transparent button on the top-right which tells you which server you are connected to. It usually defaults to EU and you can click it to switch to US where most of /u/ is playing. Or if EU's timezones work better for you, you can just play there.
>>
Yay for new thread!
>>
So I just finish the forgotten, and you know it been on my mind for a while but fuck this shit is depressing. Not just forgotten, the story as a whole just feels like trying to make the best out of a shit situation, but that situation just keeps getting worst.
>>
>>2720004
Most mobile games are pretty depressing now that I think about it. Fate Grand Order has humans at the brink of extinction and I heard Girls Frontline also gets quite dark.

Still, can’t help but feel sorry for all the Valkyries. There pretty much isn’t a single one that hasn’t gone through tragic shit.
>>
>>2720004
You know whats more depressing? That Fu Hua doesnt remember things before that time anymore. Like the event show, its all empty now.
>>
My 33 S pull is a duplicate VE. Fuck that rotten cabbage.
>>
>>2720121
Exactly. Call me whatever you but feel bad after seeing fuka cry.
>>
>>2720004
Honkai's story breaks my heart all the time. I just want to cry about it so often.
>>
>>2720004
>>2720116
>>2720123
>>2720127
>>2720122
Reminder that Honkai is a story about love. And also about being nice to each other and the environment else mother nature will come down on you hard.
>>
>>2720127
>>2720116
>>2720004
I actually appreciate the fact that the story overall is on the sadder side, because the writing isn't really the strongest aspect of the game and it's easier to create a sad story to capture the audience in those moments than having an uplifting narrative that leaves people room to question every little plot point.

Not sure if I expressed that correctly.

But anyways. With all the anniversary stuff going on, I can't help but feel sad that Global won't be getting its anniversary until at least next March. Maybe they'll give us some big surprises for Christmas
>>
File: 70921282_p0.png (845 KB, 1134x1555)
845 KB
845 KB PNG
>>2719728
Kallen breaking the news lol
>>
>>2720952
These dorm need better privacy
>>
Any tips for killing piggy fast? My highest score only nets me top 4-5%.
>>
>>2721272
>only
>>
>>2721272
If I couldn't at least manage to beat it after playing for 11 months I'd be too ashamed to even face my White Comet.

Anyways tips for killing piggy if you can't- Spank it's butt at start until your gauge fills up. Spam the uppercut and/or Chun Li kicks, rinse & repeat. Dodge at the 2nd hit of your second combo when it roars. If it rolls straight to you, hit once then dodge into it (it'll push you to the edge but no damage will be taken). Turning roll is rng to me- but have a perfect dodge ready just in case. When your sp is full, I noticed that just spamming the regular attack button during ulti coupled with alpha wolves's skill does the most damage. You only need to do this twice to win. (Use ulti only when piggy shield is about to break).

Am I right to assume that 1% is achieved with good RNG where piggy doesn't roll at all?
>>
>>2721315
Oops, meant to quote >>2721291
>>
>>2721147
Lol. I loved it.
Can't wait to have Kallen so Sakura can finally be with her true love
>>
>>2721337
Sure but how? Kallen's ded and Sakura has no physical body. All the weird memory/stigmata dimension stuff ain't real REAL
>>
Anybody know if Yuri doujin even exist? Non-h is ok
>>
>>2721407
I saw a picture of a yuri doujin but it probably isn’t scanned.
>>
Got Raikiri while pulling for Arias. Besides supporting Judah, does it have other utilities?
>>
File: 69641633_p0.jpg (230 KB, 768x768)
230 KB
230 KB JPG
>>2721346
everything is possible with true love lol
but in the dormitory they can meet
also, Alternative universe is there.
I wanted so much a fanfic with these two!
>>
>>2721766
Just write a fic or draw your own doujin then.
>>
>>2721753
Heard its also good for abyss? Sadly I dont have it so can't vouch for it effectiveness
>>
>>2721346
In Soul Throne Raid, Higo-chan said there is a possible way for Sakura to be resurrected. The only thing Sakura need is the motivation to come back.

I suspect Teri will be the reason for Sakura, seeing as she is hinted to be a reincarnation of Kallen. And Sakura did touch Teri's lip with her's, twice.
>>
File: WXVYKjF_d.jpg (17 KB, 640x360)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>2721766
I hope Global get Kallen soon. IR is pretty average but she's a decent shield breaker and her outfit matches Mecha Sakura.

Also more cute dorm chibis are always good.
>>
>>2721315
Additionally you need to win the battle as fast as possible, so only move away when you really need to; that means staying near Ganesha when it prepares its AOE and hitting back immediately after you dodge any if its atks.
>>
>>2721794
Well she should next, the FB already hinted at it
>>
>>2721798
>955
I’m only 20 points away, wait for me neesan!

I am always beside Ganesha except during the Homing roll part, guess I’ll need to find a way around that (hehe).
>>
>>2721798
>>2721835
>gets 953 at last
>is still only top 2%
Damn that rotten cabbage. Hope a lot of people start clearing it to push me up to 1%.
>>
>>2721794
Not only peace she feels in her body when she's with Sakura *wink wink*
>>
>>2719728
Is Einstein a guy or a tomboy? I tried to search their sorry but didn't found it
>>
>>2721780
Not everybody is gifted. Its why the internet is such a magical place. We can find people that is good in something and appreciate it
>>
>>2722135
A girl.
>>
>>2721272
- I have better scores with Crit Rate, so have friend support of either Yamabuki line or Shadow Dash
- When he first shows up, spend up the 3 bars using the multi-kick combo (BBA) to get the 40 mark for Ekaterina buff (And yamabuki's if friend support)
- You need the third attack of the string (AAA or BBB) to connect to get a bar. Kick variant has less startup so I'll recommend using that. Dodge whenever Ultimate Evasion is up to get more damage buff. Try to spend bars the moment you get them. For example, a pattern like BBB, BBB, AAB, BBA
- Use ultimate when his shield is around 25%.
- Straight Roll only hit once, so you can actually dodge as he collides into you and continue your attack
- Turning Roll is his most lethal attack and can hit multiple times. Since he rolls in a clockwise manner, learn to dodge to your right so you don't get caught in the spiral
>>
>>2722162
Thank you
>>
>>2722132
So you're saying Sakura's fingers are the control rods to her nuclear reactor?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1538705736952.jpg (58 KB, 1137x640)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
Someone on the SEA page found this gem.
>>
>>2722395
He found it in the game files.
>>
>>2722266
If it's a metaphor to say that Sakura's finger can bring Kallen to an orgasm...Yeah...they are then lol
>>
>>2722395
I love this scene!
MY BEAUTIFUL SHIP!
Is there a name to this ship already?
>>
>>2722413
Deadship, KiaMei is the newer ship.
>>
>>2722491
How rude of you. Lesbians should support all gay ships
Anyway, I like Kiana and Mei together too, no problem with that.
I hope Mei go berserker and faces Queen Kiana. Oh, all my feels and the angst!!!
>>
>just hit lvl 70

noooo im not ready to compete with the big leagues yet
>>
>>2723058
Be prepared to whale really hard.
>>
Chapter 6 ending was amazing.

The creepy as hell static when Kiana turned out to be hallucinating the whole time and then the badass BGM during boss battle, what a great finish to a chapter
>>
File: godkiana.gif (811 KB, 320x180)
811 KB
811 KB GIF
>>2723334
I want an anime so bad after seeing God Kiana fought those poor Anti-Entropy mechs.
>>
Accidental newfag here. Youtube add sold me on this, what I'm in for?
>>
>>2723386
Good gameplay, cute chibi dorms and various flavours of suffering.
>>
>>2723388
Touchscreen controls are good or should I pair some gamepad? Only other mobile game I play is Shadowverse on tablet.
>>
>>2723389
They're good enough but PC emulator and gamepad is probably the best setup.
>>
>>2723397
Thanks for the input, I will stick to the mobile though.
>>
>>2723404
The game doesn’t have gamepad support on iOS though, at least. Which would be beneficial for Lost Soul difficulty challenges because of the horrendous camera angle.
>>
>>2723409
I'm on android with DS3 and DS4 to test things. I think I will manage somehow.
>>
>>2723410
>Dark Souls*
What was I smoking.
>>
>>2723334
Is there a recap of the current story in all chapters? I don't mean the lore, it's just that the way the story is structured is quite fragmented and hard to follow
>>
Did Kallen bear children since she's Kiana's ancestor?
>>
>>2723497
No, she’s just someone from a far older generation of Kaslanas. She was taken by Shicksal right after the incident with Sakura and the box, so if she had a family, she would have had to abandon them when she stole the box.

Signs seem to heavily suggest Kiana was descended from another Kaslana.
>>
Anyone else tired of global's facebook page? The guys behind keep trying to force waifuism and het even though the manwha contridicts them
>>
>>2723520
Are you talking about the current event? It's not canon so you don't really have anything to worry about, probably.
I'm on the SEA server so I don't really have any problems with the yuri.
>>
>>2723520
I've been sick of them since the start. It's gross to see them disrespect the characters of the game they're promoting.
>>
>>2723497
Naw, while Kallen is called Kiana's ancestor, she never had a child. She was called first daughter, so its possible she have other siblings, cousins, extended siblings etc.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (701 KB, 690x1952)
701 KB
701 KB JPG
>In the constant struggle with Schkisal, Kiana has become tired.
>Mei, who could not bear to see this, approached Hakase for some help.
>This is a relaxed, sweet, little episode that took place during tense times

This is how you do summer; HI3 should follow GGZ's footstep and just have the girls have some sweet and peaceful moments with each other.
Original link: https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/5Wd3rHnqHpVNGh0t3ZXGrQ
>>
>>2723520
>>2723535
What's the page's name?
>>
>>2723524
The SEA group has a lot of muslim homophobic waifufags though.
>>
File: a.jpg (133 KB, 743x1131)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
The manga is so gay, surprising since the Chinese government is really against these things. The story and lore is really interesting too. I wish it gets updated soon.
>>
File: b.jpg (172 KB, 800x1131)
172 KB
172 KB JPG
>>2723954
>>
File: c.jpg (184 KB, 733x1131)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
>>2723955
>>
File: d.jpg (152 KB, 800x1131)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
>>2723956
>>
File: e.jpg (150 KB, 730x1131)
150 KB
150 KB JPG
>>2723957
>>
File: 16.jpg (175 KB, 729x1131)
175 KB
175 KB JPG
>>2723954
They're pretty explicit too.
>>
>>2721791
>seeing as she is hinted to be a reincarnation of Kallen.
It'd be funny if Theresa becomes unconsciously in love with Sakura because of Kallen's memories when they meet.
>>
When is Judah coming around again? I've got 9k crystals saved up just for it
>>
>>2723994
Save some more.
>>
>>2719728
At what level in the dormitory can I have a pet?
>>
>>2724021
Are you on Global? Dont you already have one? Else SEA still haven't gotten it.
>>
>>2724070
Global. I have the pet but can't put it in the dorm. I think that its needed the dorm to be in some required level.
>>
>>2723954
Is it the official manga? My goddess, its so gay
>>
When are we going to see Durandal on screen??
>>
File: 20181008_081521.jpg (719 KB, 1080x1723)
719 KB
719 KB JPG
>>2723856
I want to spam yuri on the SEA page just to spite them.
>>
File: 20181008_081759.jpg (461 KB, 1080x1208)
461 KB
461 KB JPG
>>2724395
I hope we get a kiss in one of the game's cutscenes just to piss them off more.
>>
>>2724397
Do they just ignore the manga and the game? How do their brains not process the obvious?
>>
>>2724416
>Brains
They have to have them in the first place to recognize this aint like their shitty harem anime.
>>
>>2724416
Waifufaggotry is just as dangerous and consuming as yurifaggotry.
Take eithet in moderation. I already am overdosed in yuri however.
>>
>>2724436
>comparing yuri to waifushit
You realize we get a pass since the game is about lesbians right?
>>
>>2723334
Too bad the chapter wasn't voiced in Japanese. I like to go on Youtube and watch that scene in Chinese sometimes. Kiana's freakout is amazing. https://youtu.be/IYDZ3jRPTYw?t=146
>>
>>2724502

these chinese people should add english subtitles...
>>
Call me crazy, but I don't think in-game Tesla's personality is based on real life Tesla's.
>>
>>2724288
After clicking edit, you need to hit the yellow Filter button in the bottom left, then Single Item, then Dorm Pet at the very bottom of the list. It's pretty opaque and unintuitive to find.
>>
>>2724443
Both people are just as bad to be honest.
>>
>>2724342
We already did; the cg showed her back while she's visiting a grave.

Then her vice-captain Rita came out of nowhere.
>>
>>2724517
In-game Tesla thinks of herself as a cute idol. Does the real Tesla think like that too?
>>
>>2724395
>>2724397
Dont be so mean; FB poster might have been green-hated by a lesbian, hence their emotional reaction.

That or they're too delusional.
>>
>>2724416
You'll be surprised how many don't know the existent of the official comics. Most of them only care about sexually assaulting 2D girls
>>
>>2724504
You already know the subs if you played or watched the global/sea version

>>2724586
Oh, got a link?
>>
>>2724555
Do you know where you are? Why don't you fuck back to /a/, crossboarder-kun?
>>
What are the canon weapons for the characters?
>>
>>2724651
Their signature weapons, presumably

But canon and ingame are blurred anyway. For example isn't Violet Executioner the suit of another clone that Teresa defeated and it was Teresa's show of mercy that made Otto think she was Kallen reincarnated? Whatever happened to that clone anyway
>>
>Buys a bunch of crystal before the Anniversary Update to support Mihoyo after a year
>Update drops, sees waifufag pandering dating vn event
>Loses interest immediately, staying clear of the event with a nine-foot pole, but okay, I got a bunch of crystals...
>30x pull for Arias, got 3 Nohime B
This game is really encouraging me to quit and spend my time better on something else.
>>
>>2724658
Good question, we never knew the fate of that clone.

For VE, pretty sure there was a trial stage where we are shown Teri testing out the suit on while talking to Otto, so it is indeed Theresa as VE.
>>
>>2724677
The VN arent canon; pretty sure mihoyo shove it in cause those waifufags keep complaing sbout wanting to date those valk. Seeing an opportunity to make more money, mihoyi complied. Then make the player get friendzoned by the valk constantly
>>
>>2724680
Wasn't it shown the captain was female in that event?
>>
>>2724677
The VN isn't even that pandering from what I've seen. It's not like they confess their undying love to you at the end and you get to put a ring on them
>>
>>2724677
None of the Valks are interested in the captain romantically and their events are all them doing their own thing while the captain more or less act as a spectator. In Kallen’s case, her own thing is admiring Sakura.

>>2724685
No, the captain’s a guy in that event.
>>
>>2724685
That was a different event. Also I haven't seen anybody post proof that the captain is defined as male in this VN thing though.
>>
>>2724705
>a guy
Kay thats completly different from the chinese verison. Do you at least get to pick the gender?
>>
Great, now I got tempted to get the 20k benefit derped
>>
>>2724705
>>
File: BLAWL_CH11_17.jpg (152 KB, 902x894)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
>>2724932
>Some obscure reference to a Captain
>As if any of this actually matters for Yuri
>>
>there is a third section in Fu Hua challenge

Ahhh shit, I messed around and put all my useful Valks in the first two lineups. This is gonna be a drag
>>
>>2724677
I had my reservations about the event too but it’s a lot better than I expected. It’s more comedy hijinks than romance and the only trace of romance I’ve seen was between Kallen and Sakura.
>>
>>2724704
True, but I dont like at the start where the 'captain' wants to date everyone one of the valk. Sounds like the waifufags you find on the official social media channel.

If the 'captain' is indeed 'me' then I want an option to be their wing-woman so the valk could spend some tlc with their respective love ones.

Is that so hard to do in 2018?
>>
>upgrading things beyond 35

Holy, I regret spending gold on leveling up weaker Valkyries now. The investment on these things are insane.
>>
>>2725106
Spending skill points? You can just leave em you know? Like I left my db's qte skill at level 1. I find that theres enough exp chips to max every valk to max level.
>>
>>2725108
Yea, I meant Skilling them up. The chips are plenty for leveling.
>>
File: fqdzrgexkzq11.png (552 KB, 960x540)
552 KB
552 KB PNG
People were worried about THIS?
>>
>>2725117
That can't be a real screenshot
>>
>>2725120
'retarded fag' is the name of said player actually, so yes, it is indeed real
>>
When a thief have her heart stolen by a beautiful, ravishing miko.
>>
Now that God Kiana is here, what's next for the story? She was pretty much the end of Gunz Girls right

HI3rd seems to be doing well and there are plenty of secrets remaining, but if Otto & Friends are defeated, I feel like there needs to be a new named antagonist faction.
>>
>>2724650
The fact that you're unaware and got offended by that just proves how cancerous you people are. Stop getting pissed off by every little thing.
You can be a yurifag without being autistic about it. People like you gives us other yurifags get a bad name.
>>
>>2725141
That wasn't really God Kiana in HI3.

>>2725149
You're the one who's being a bit autistic about it for bringing it up. Nobody here was doing shit.
>>
Anywhere where i can watch the story in english? i don't wanna play the game.
>>
>>2725157
Yikes

Just search for all the story cutscenes on YouTube I guess. But you'll still be missing quite a bit since there is a lot of ingame dialogue
>>
>>2725156
All that was said was that waifufaggotry and yurifaggotry were just as bad. I don't see how that is autistic.
>>
>>2725141
I heard they were revisiting the earlier chapters with some changes in a Reburn event. Not sure if we'll get chapter 9 for a while. Apparently one of the changes in Reburn is that Rita gets introduced earlier.
>>
>>2725169
>Rita

Who
>>
>>2725160

this is why i hate this nier type games. Gameplay is shit, but yet the stories are good. Why can't they just make a fucking manga or anime?
>>
>>2725177
Durandal’s lieutenant introduced in Chapter 8. She’s been in quite a few events since and I heard there were rumours she’d be playable.
>>
>>2725141
Nah, God Kiana havent arrive yet, thats just Hresscher Kiana/Sirin. She might reach God Kiana level when she get back all 4 gems, but who knows.

About the gems:

Conquest Gem (the crown) is with Mei, who might be getting an awaken Hresscher form like Kiana does later.
Desire Gem (the authority) is at AE base. Bronya might get it as thats Wendy's wish.
Silent Gem (the robe) was retrieved by Fu Hua at Singapore and is probably with Schkisal. Im betting on this gem to bring back Seele.
Plague/Epidemic Gem (the sword) has never been mentioned before. If the gem inside Kiana is Sirin's own core and not this gem, then its whereabouts is unknown. My wild guess is that either Fu Hua has it or it will fall into Himeko's hand one way or another.
>>
>>2724614
Durandal
>>
>>2725086
This has already arrived on the global?
>>
>>2725184
The closest comparison you can think of is Nier? Heh

>>2725213
What were the gems again. I vaguely remember them just being parts of one core?
>>
File: 0032.jpg (200 KB, 800x1131)
200 KB
200 KB JPG
>>2725313
You can flip through the official comics, where it shows the 4 gems being bestowed to Sirin

Link to said chapter: https://comic.benghuai.com/book/1012/19
>>
>Judah and Miko's sword won the votes

Dammit I have them both already but I need to roll for a chance at the Stigma so I can finally have a fire build
>>
File: teriteri.png (269 KB, 646x378)
269 KB
269 KB PNG
>>2725505
Only T and B are worth
and, getting a second Judah is super convenient.

I want another Judah but I already have Higo T and B.
>>
>>2725505
We should be getting TeRiRi's magic stick gacha soon, and on SEA that focus also included Higo. So that might be a decent option for you if you want to build SR. She takes a lot of investment to build though.
>>
>>2725519
Oh heck no, I'm not investing in Rondo. But isn't the fire stigmata set optimal for FS and Phoenix as well
>>
>>2725591
It's the generic fire damage set so yes, they can all use it well. Whether it's optimal or not depends on the situation. Look up Honkai3c's videos on the characters. I think he lists some other stigmata pieces you would ideally use in certain situations.
>>
>>2725319
> Sirin
Who?
>>
>>2725628
It’s one of those characters in the game that doesn’t have a consistent spelling for her name. She’s the Second Herrscher and the voice in Kiana’s head.
>>
>>2725505
just get another judah for memorial arena
>>
Can someone help tell me where the 1210 crystals are from. I’m really stupid.
>>
>>2725186
But why would she be playable ahead of her captain.
>>
>>2725628
>>2725660
Oh, I forgot Sirin also goes by the name Celine in HI3. Mihoyo changing their names around confuses me.
>>
It's cute that Sakura's favorite gift is a Kallen figurine.
>>
>>2725966
On that note, Kiana's favourite gift are tickets to Mri's concert whereas Mei's is the omurice that Kiana made.

Weirdly Himeko's favourite gift are Sakura's nurse outfit. I know it was Himeko who gave the idea to Sakura to wear the outfit, but did she had an ulterior motive?
>>
File: himeko is a lesbian too.png (1.16 MB, 597x1965)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB PNG
>>2726071
Himeko has always been a thirsty lesbian, even if she doesn't accept it.
>>
>>2726087
Has Himeko, Theresa and Fu Hua ever shown any interest to the same sex? Manga or game?
Theresa and Cecilia is kind of a stretch and her love for Kiana is probably familial.
>>
>>2726153
>Theresa and Cecilia is kind of a stretch
What, have you seen how hurt she looks regarding situations that involve Cecilia (manga) or how in love she looks regarding better situations with her and how she has no shame to hit or yell at Seig because "He stole Cecilia from her"? (manga again)
About, Kiana...of course it is familial, she is the best aunt in the world. Now, her relationship with Sakura has to develop more but it's there. kallen's reincarnation

Himeko is 100% thirsty, she usually says she wants a male, bus she lusts over Teri and Kiana when drunk...and Fu...fu is complicated due to her story but there was somebody utterly important in her life that resembled Himeko a lot.
>>
>>2726153
>thinking theresa is straight
No one can possibly be this stupid
>>
>>2726194
I don't feel any particular need to ship Teresa with anyone. She obviously had a strong relationship with Cecilia, who was the one person that treated her with kindness but never really felt it had to be a romantic one. Same with her current...whatever it is with Sakura. There's a connection but it doesn't have to go anywhere

Now the new characters though. I am already willing to put Rita and Durandal as a pair. Durandal sounds like some career soldier nerd while Rita plays the the same part well but clearly has some devious personal secrets underneath
>>
>>2726226
>There's a connection but it doesn't have to go anywhere
>it doesn't have to go anywhere
>it doesn't
You in the wrong board.
But the funny is that you can even use that thing you said for this "new couple" you like. It doesn't even have to go anywhere. They dont even have 100% known story yet you like them.

You could have just say you are not interested in Teri, you dont like her so you couldn't care less about her possible GF.
>>
People are calling this upcoming Focus "bait" now because SK is coming? Shit, now I don't wanna spend on anything

>>2726230
What?
>>
>>2726226
To me I wish the connection will go somewhere. Honkai are practically a love story, most of the characters' motivation are bout love;
Kiana - her love for Mei
Mei - her love for Kiana
Bronya - her devotion to her people she loves despite their flaws; her mother Cocolia, her Mei-neesama, Kiana no baka, and of course, Seele
Theresa - her loves for Cecilia and her daughter, Kiana. Her connection to Sakura need more explanation, exploration and development
Himeko - her love for a family. She was just a normal girl before things went south
Fu Hua - her love for her beloved Captain HIMEKO which implies to be one of the reason she refuse to die
Sakura - her love for Kallen, and just like Theresa, the game implies their connection which have yet to be shown
>>
>>2726153
Fu Hua is pretty much in love with Fuxi. I mean...Her story is very gay and in the dorm she keeps talking about her all the time...And the hearts!
>>
>>2725966
This hasn't come to the global version yet, right?
I haven't played in a while
>>
>>2725826
THIS IS ON GLOBAL?
>>
>>2726392
No, SEA.
>>
>>2726394
THANK YOU
>>
>>2726391
Not yet, only on SEA for now
>>
>>2726389
Pretty sure Fuxi and Nuwa are regarded as dear friends to Fu Hua. They were the last people from her era that stayed with her afterall. Its HIMEKO/Himeko that she seems to discreetly care for
>>
>>2725826
No explanation anywhere, SEA's AI-chan (and marketing team for that matter) does a terrible job at communicating.
>>
>>2725826
Maybe its the total crystals from all the Summer Memories missions.
>>
>>2726187
I don't mind Himeko being straight because it's what she wants but I want Fu Hua to be confirmed gay just so the faggots on the SEA group get shat on.
>>
>>2726451
>sea server
>manga gets released
>nonstop denial
I hate global's team and their shitty fan made captain but at least its not SEA
>>
>>2726464
It's what you get when you have plenty of muslims anywhere.
>>
How long was Kallen staying in Yae village?
>>
>>2726517
Sakura seemed like the more aggressive type in private but Kallen was the staunch one in public.

Who was top in bed?
>>
So those from GGZ world are Kiana, Mei, Bronya, Himeko, Theresa, Sakura, and Sirin. While the rest of the characters are all Honkai original am I right on this?
>>
>>2726537
Seele, Sin and Cocolia also all play an important part in GGZ as well as family members like Cecilia. Also, I’m not sure if Kallen ever actually makes an appearance in GGZ or is only referenced in items and stuff.
>>
>>2726547
Fuck I can't believe I forgot about Seele
>>
>>2726451
She's there to remind everyone that het love doesn't work for Valkyries. She should just spend more time flirting with Fu Hua instead
>>
>>2726517
A month at least, but it wasnt very long. Which is fine cause it shows that despite growing up together with GreenHat, Kallen falls in love with Sakura instead.
>>
>>2726519
They switch but Kallen is definitely the man in the relationship.
>>
>>2726547
Kallen is mentioned in GGZ dictionary, not sure about all the other passed events though
>>
File: 70612422_p0.jpg (1.01 MB, 1403x992)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB JPG
>>2726547
Is Cocolia supposed to be Kakaria in the SEA version of the game?
Also, I really want to play as Sin.
>>
>>2726598
Do we like Sin?
>>
>>2726600
I love my edgy girls.
>>
>>2726598
Yes, SEA renamed her as Kakaria even though the CN goes by Cocolia.

You can play as Sin in GGZ. Seele should be brought into HI3 1st.
>>
>>2726600
I like Sin.
>>
>>2726598
Did Sin like Bronya or Seele? I forgot.
Last I saw was that she became a mothercon towards Cocolia.
>>
What are the rewards for Imaginary Maze at harder difficulties? Asking because I am stuck at Crater level 1 and I can’t clear it.
>>
>>2726653
She does, but Sin was a broken child so her love is kinda twisted.
>>
>>2726674
"In love" with Bronya I mean
>>
>>2726671
Didnt reach till the end, just enough to get the exploration reward. Also the items from treasure box seems to be random so cant say
>>
Need this White Comet mug, ugh.
>>
>Giant lilies for a hetero valkyrie.
What did the chinks mean by this?
>>
>>2726771
That their daughters have 1000% chance of being gay and 0.1% chance of having the IQ of a tuna. Kiana struck the gacha luck on both.
>>
>>2726785
How dare you. Kiana has 150 IQ.
>>
>>2726771
It was an arranged marriage to produce da best Honkai compatible Valkyrie
>>
>>2726834
It was, but they actually fell in love.
>>
>>2726863
That's my favorite yuri trope- when the two lesbians are forced into an arranged lesbian marriage and they agree to go along with it for the greater good but then later realize that they've fallen in love with each other.
>>
>>2726653
Sin is too stupid to be in love with anyone.
>>
>>2726723
Cat-Bronya? Is that you?
>>
File: 1539317055889.jpg (54 KB, 750x631)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
We scythe now. Get your Bronya ready, the road for Seele to come has been paved.
>>
>>2727186
This is honestly one of the reason I want Seele so bad Scythe are so fucking cool
>>
I'm reading Gun Girl School DayZ EX, Gratitude Arc, and the Honkai Impact 3 manga and I'm confused. Is Gun Girls in the same universe as Honkai Impact? I remember someone mentioning that it's an alternate universe.
>>
>>2727234
There were plans initially to connect them as one story initially, but things got so convoluted that they decided it was better to separate them into separate stories with certain shared elements.
>>
>>2727235
I haven't played GGZ and I don't know its lore. Only read the manga that are currently translated. So far it looks like it connects pretty well. What made them change their mind?
>>
>>2727236
Kallen is actually a lot more prominent in HI3 than GGZ. I think Kallen is only referenced in GGZ. The manga is an extra story that was probably made when their vision for HI3 was more fleshed out, so it served as a backstory for both series.

They changed their mind because they threw a lot of ideas at both GGZ and HI3 and it got pretty messy. I heard they hired someone to make sense of their whole storyline and they said it was the most convoluted thing they've ever seen.

The Xuanyuan arc is especially bad about exactly what the hell happened exactly after numerous retcons about Fu Hua/Jingwei.
>>
>>2727238
What, Fu Hua is Jing Wei?
I always thought she was the descendant of the herbalist guy and the hair piece was an heirloom.
>>
File: 1433467939716.png (202 KB, 451x475)
202 KB
202 KB PNG
Is anyone afraid that because of the many retcons to the story, they'll change the characters straight because waifufags and chinese government hating on homos?
I don't hate straight people, I'm straight but the only reason I played and spent money on this game is because of the Bronya and Seele kiss in the manga.
>>
>>2727253
GGZ has run for 6 years without that happening. I have faith.
>>
>>2727234
HI3 was intended to be a direct sequel to gun girlz and pick up after the gang leave the school that GG was initially set in. The problem is that GG's story keeps advancing. They tried to fix it by making god-kiana do a world reset in GG's story, so the new world could be linked to HI3, but then GG refused to die and the story overtook HI3 again so they gave up and just said they're alternate universes.

The core problem is probably just that story chapters in GG are much faster and cheaper to churn out since it's 2d vs 3d levels and chibi theatres vs the increasingly elaborate anime cutscenes in HI3
>>
Does Rita have the gay?
>>
>>2727318
Sexually, maybe.
>>
>>2727318
We know very little about her, but every other playable character is gay so I find it likely.
>>
>>2727318
Maybe, maybe not. But I want her to have a physical relationship with Durandal anyway, genuine feelings or not
>>
>Mei turns into the 3rd herrscher, kills god Kiana this time.
>Clone Kiana gets replaced by real Kiana.
>we get punished Mei
Betting 500 crystals on it.
>>
>>2728001
What is the basis of this green text
>>
>>2728008
Pure speculation.
>>
>>2728010
So who gets the 500 crystals? Asking for a friend with cabbage hair.
>>
How behind is Global again? Rita and the new Himeko look so damn good, still at least six months away for us I imagine?
>>
>>2726600
To each their own. Personally, I don't like her one bit.
>>
>>2728543
She's my favorite valkyrie.
>>
I tried this as a recommendation after buying a new phone and it's kinda fun. But I already have Granblue Fantasy to grind my ass off, so let me ask first: is it possible to have a casual f2p experience in this game?
>>
>>2729059
Besides the focus gacha I would say so a lot of the A-rank get stupid at SS it takes a long time to grind them, but it still very possible. They're also the better option a-lot of time since most of the s-base valks need certain weapons, and stigmata to be really good
>>
>Butler Fuhua
>God Kiana
>Ice Himeko

So what Valk is everyone looking forward to the most?
>>
>>2729458
Night Squirrel, of course. Herscherr of the Tuna is ok too. Polar Warbear... looks pretty cool?
>>
>>2729464
Meant that as a general quesition, not just the three listed

Unless nobody likes the other new Kallen, Himeko and Rita
>>
>>2729466
I'm looking most forward to Herrscher Kiana and Ice Kallen. I'll whale hard for them.
>>
>>2729466
They’re ok, but I’m more interested in the new level cap. I have a suspicion that SK might get nerfed when Fire Himeko comes out, just like what they did with Memento.
>>
>>2729467
Ya, God Kianna just stands out way too much to not go for it. She's a S right, so guaranteed to get it at 28k crystals even with awful luck

I'm honestly pretty happy that I don't like SK THAT much, will probably try my luck with a few rolls then not bother, even though she's apparently an absolute beast power wise
>>
>>2729467
Did Meme get nerfed directly or indirectly, I thought it was more of an indirect thing where boss rotation, rising temperature and other powercreep valks made her less relevant.
>>
>>2729474
I think it might have been both, but I don't have a source on her being nerfed directly.
>>
>>2729474
It was both, they very slightly lowered her ice damage output and introduced elemental resistance to mobs in abyss. Added to that the new bleeding mechanics makes her unviable since she can’t kill fast enough to outrun the bleed. The final blow was when SK arrived with the Monet set that enables her to heal while dealing crazy high dps.
>>
>>2729474

Some youtuber pointed out that heavy elemental damage dealers like Memento, Sakitama, etc will eventually get major disadvantage as abyss temperature rises because their attack will deal less and less damage due to enemies' increasing elemental resistance while physical attacks won't suffer as much because you can still reduce enemies' physical def by impairing them by using item skill like Mjolnir pistol, or some various abilities from Yamabuki, Prayer, or Hymn.
>>
>>2729484
That same video also pointed out its due to the intense competition on the older servers

We may never experience that level of temperature on Global
>>
File: soon.jpg (60 KB, 771x548)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
I'm in the middle of chapter four, we need to rescue Wendy and others and suddenly we are fighting some clones(?) of the main girls? And apparently no one is even surprised enough to mention the fact. Am I missing something important?
>>
>>2729516
Can't remember the specifics for that chapter but a lot of the times, not everything in the stage are lore related. But sometimes they are (an example being the chapter 6 clones you face) and there will even be unvoiced ingame conversation about them.

The fact that you can bring Valks on missions that make no sense for them to be in should probably put a comfortable gap between gameplay and story
>>
>>2729482
>they very slightly lowered her ice damage
Not really complaining, but wasn't it illegal to nerf characters?
>>
>>2729580
It's not illegal but companies are expected to compensate players because that's not what they rolled for or face backslash.

In this case she was never nerfed, that's a common misconception from people who didn't actually read the patch notes. One of her passives, Frost Teeth, had its max % reduced. The lost % was moved to another passive. This allowed her to deal more damage at low and mid levels to help newbies. When both skills are at max level there is no difference at all from before.
>>
File: 70685693_p6_master1200.jpg (441 KB, 1046x1030)
441 KB
441 KB JPG
>>2719728
KALLEN IS COMING!!
>>
File: 70009244_p1_master1200.jpg (468 KB, 1200x773)
468 KB
468 KB JPG
>>2729673
well...She will in the both ways
Tehee
>>
>>2729514
Reason to like global.
No need to be autistic to do decent in competive stuff.
>>
Wonder if I can still get enough for SK if I have 7.5k right now. I have the option to retain RL if I have to even though it's time consuming, but no sense in doing so if I can't get close to 28k. What's the outlook like?
>>
>>2729516
If you mean during the attack on AE's headquarters, I took those as standins for AE's own elite troops.
>>
File: unknown1.png (27 KB, 495x269)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
>>2729679
Well, let's put our baseless speculation hat on and take some wild swings.

As people can see from pic related, we got Acc Fuhua with Phoenix instead of SK AND we got them ahead of Kallen.

So if Kallen event lasts at least three weeks, we could be getting SK + Luna Theresa in mid November, just in time for Burgerland Thanksgiving which also means Black Friday

Then after that, we have about month until Christmas. So we could either get Butler Fuhua + Ice Kallen for Christmas or Global throws us a surprise and we get God Kiana and Ice Himeko for Christmas, with either Butler/IceKallen rushed out in early Dec or skipped into next year.
>>
>>2729703
They better not release GK that early. But yeah SK is most likely next, either with Luna teri or NS, but most likely Luna.That gives us 1.5-2 months till SK expansion ends. And as much till God Kiana shows up. Probably impossible to save for everything, especially since GK needs her gear to function.
>>
>>2729713
If there's one time of the year to forget all your troubles and whale like an idiot, it's Christmas.

Maybe they will be banking on people spending money for God Kiana during the Holidays....OR they dont release anything big during the Holidays because they think people wont have the extra money to spend after doing normie shopping for family/friends.
>>
>>2729703
>>2729719
Kiana's birthday is in December so whether or not they release Herrscher Kiana then, they will do a Kiana expansion.
>>
>>2729703
Is there like a entire release schedule to peak at similar to fgo?
>>
>>2729854
That picture is only missing the 2.7 valks. It's pretty complete

If you need dates too then we will have to gather some info and make our own update I guess
>>
>>2729863
Ops meant the 2.7 Valks and the 2.6 Kallen***
>>
>>2729846
Which would be what exactly, if no GK? Moonbeam focus?
>>
>>2729863
I was more wondering about random focus gacha like how kiana, mei, and bronya had a solo rate up on global a while back. I'm really just wondering if the ever do something like that again.
>>
>>2729868
I don't think we can predict that like FGO given the different natures of the two games. FGO has way more servants and it's way easier to group them into themed gacha events.

Like someone pointed out, we could be getting a Kiana event in Dec if it's her birthday. So that's something.
>>
>>2729867
Yeah. Mihoyo always celebrates birthdays with expansions.
>>
I just realized Luna Kindred Theresa would be perfect for Halloween theme wise, but timing wise we most likely won't get her in time
>>
>>2729472
Seems like mihoyo have a habit of nerfing mecha elemental
>>
>>2729673
>>2729674
Is it true that Kallen was going to be executed because she was gay? Because I find that hilarious.
>>
>>2729988
Maybe not entirely? She was supposed to be their best warrior but she basically declared that she didn't want to kill the enemy and she was in love with that enemy, so they thought she had gone insane or was being controlled
>>
What is the best way to farm fragments? How long does it typically take to get a character to S,SS or SSS Rank?
>>
>>2730023
Gacha? Maybe expeditions, I think. There's also the Samasalsa something where you can get Sakura's fragments fast.
>>
>>2730023
Best way to farm frags is do the stages that drop them, of course. Be sure to take note of how much stamina the stages cost though. Normal and hard stages give a guaranteed frag every 3 runs while supreme only takes 2, so running a 24 stamina supreme stage will be more efficient than an 18 stamina hard stage, for example.

How long it takes to farm to a rank depends on your luck since you can get a frag a drop before you're due for a pity one, but if you run the same amount of stages every day you can calculate the absolute longest possible time it'll take.
>>
>>2729988
Sorta; she stole an important item from them, then went to say that a presudo-hresscher is innocent AND she fell in love with said psuedo-hresscher.

I say yeah, it kinda part of the reason; honkai is the enemy.
>>
>>2730023
I say the most important thing is to ask yourself which valk you wanna focus; for me its 2 from samsara (FS from adventure task, 6S from shrine), 1 from war treasury (KMB for hresscher Kiana) and finally 1 from the stages (gotta SSS that NS).
>>
Holy shit! 13 million views in 3 months!
I hope this will bring in more people to the game and maybe get an anime or something. Honestly, I just want more merch.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-b6rdyIJsY
>>
>>2730075
I want some low powe level merchs I can bring to work
>>
>>2730077
You could buy a Bronya backpack.
>>
>>2730126
Literally my least fav character.

Glad I got rid of my dependency on Snowy Sniper in Abyss and now I only have to use the Bronya's for support
>>
File: 0002.jpg (348 KB, 1200x1697)
348 KB
348 KB JPG
The manga sure helps to understand the story better, but one thing is bothering me. If Honkai has been present for thousands of years and we had several Herrschers throughout the history (i.e. Sakura) why is the one that appeared in 1990's called the first?
>>
>>2730286
The world has been reset 3 times, the numbers of the Herrschers are not in order, example: Higo is the 12th herrscher and she is from the previous world, before "the first lawman" in our current point of time. Also, it's not clear if that guy is really the first, or really a pure herrscher....The numbers overall are a mess, thanks to Mihoyo.
>>
>>2730286
>we had several Herrschers throughout the history
They are the apostles of god, they act like a countdown until the end of the world. If humanity can't defeat all them all then it's game over for them and they are wiped once the 14th one spawns. The previous 14 ones belong to the previous era of humanity and not to the current one. When humanity resurfaced again in our current era this countdown was reset and a new wave of apostles was sent by god.

So far the current era has 4 (Welt, Sirin, Mei, Wendy). Sakura doesn't count because she was affected by one of the previous era that was sealed instead of killed, it wasn't one of the new ones.
>>
>>2730295
>>2730300
Whoa. At first I thought that this game was some Chinese Evangelion knock off. Now I see it's ridiculously complex, kinda like if Tetsuya Takahashi never had to stop writing Xenogears.
>>
>>2730304
Yeah the plot is actually pretty interesting. The manga and VN are worth reading if you have the time.

Leaving the fantasy side aside you have infighting within humans too, it's not a simple us vs them. Like, there is faction that wants to force spawn them to use them as weapons instead of letting them appear naturally and deal with them one at the time, fully knowing they are accelerating the end of the world. Another one is led by an amoral waifufag that has a lot on his plate, and another one just wants people to survive and has to deal with the shit the other two do constantly.

For a mobage they sure put a lot of work on the story.
>>
>>2730314
Shame that the game is a mobage.
Everything would work so much better if it was a console/pc game.
>>
Is it possible to sustain in RL without SK currently? Wondering if I should go to RL or stay comfy in Agony.
>>
>>2730599
The product you see today is the result of it being a mobile game

The development would have been completely different and we will never know what would have changed/stayed if the game was aimed to be a regular release from the start
>>
>>2730681
I say its possible; you just need other valk/gears that can lessen the bleed. Eg CH have a skill that reduce bleeding for a few second when she's switch in
>>
Boo, Halloween Matrix~

Coming to SEA and global next year or never
>>
>>2731452
Well, I don't have CH either. Tempted to pull the SK Banner tomorrow... decisions decisions.
>>
>>2731551
Next Halloween. at least it isnt 2025
>>
Oneesamas, I really need an advice. Kallen is coming and the new supply is already active. Should I spend my meagre crystals to upgrade Kallen or should I wait for the next valkyrie that the game will not give fragments for free?
I love Kallen but its more because her story than anything and I only have 12k.
So, can someone advise me? I need others point of view so I can judge all possibilities. Thank you
>>
>>2732036
Global? She's an A rank so she will be farmable. No reason to spend crystals

I personally won't be rolling her expansion because I already have Meme and getting a duplicate would be a waste

Her gameplay seems straightforward so I don't think she would be too divisive for most players. She's also alright for boss Figting and pretty simple to build so I think you should just farm her and have fun doing it
>>
>>2732036
Save 28k for SK. Just pulled x40 on SEA with no SK, feeling very salted. My IR on the other hand is at Rank SS sitting at the sideline. SK will bring you further late game.
>>
>>2732039
I think anon means spending crystals to upgrade her gear.
>>
So how do you get Kallen frags on global? Barely seeing many quests wih it and the log in only gives 5 tomorrow
>>
>>2732476
Yeah....I think that I'll have to spend my meagre crystals.
Also...What is SK?
>>
The same seiyuu of Kallen is that same of Fate from Nanoha
>>
Soo... Is playable Kallen just an in-universe game character? I was expecting more from that trailer with her and Kiana fighting together.
>>
>the trial stage kallen doesn't have any of her "recommended gear"
nice, looks like I get to save my crystals
>>
>>2732663
Kallen Fantasy is an in-universe RPG series, a parody of Final Fantasy but what happened in the Kallen Fantasy side story, despite making you believe you are playing one of the franchise's games, actually happened. It's a combat program made by Otto to train homunculus implanted with the BH3A gene.

Imayoh Kallen is one of them, the one we play as in the side story. Memento Sakura is one too.
At the end of the side story we are told a test subject named KAL "escaped" from the facility, this is referring to Thief Kallen. She's actually out there in the real world.
Hunter Kallen is the real Kallen from a parallel world revived through certain means but most of the old Kallen is gone. She's playable but in-universe she's not in our world.
>>
>>2732589
Shadow Knight Fu Hua, an S Rank Lightning Mecha Valkyrie. She’s really strong.
>>
>>2732702
Wait what, I didn't get that at all from finishing the story part of K.F earlier
>>
>>2732717
It's in the last CG.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jw9EVwSuHwU
>>
So realistically speaking, how far can you go with lvl 35 stigs and lvl 35 weapons?

I feel like I'm struggling in Hard mode Raids already (as if finding groups already isnt hard enough) and that's what most of my characters are using.

Or maybe co-op PUGs just aren't pulling their weight.
>>
>>2732702
>>2732725
Wait, wait wait, Parallel universe? Isn't it just Otto making a simulation and trying to find a scenario where Kallen survive? One of it is the Hunter Kallen's story.
>>
>>2732891
You can always check PUB's gear before starting. If you're gonna go through till the endgame, you really should upgrade your gear. Not telling you to gacha (though that helps), but farm those F2P stuff and max them if they're the only one you have.

Btw, do you not spend your free crystals and tickets?
>>
>>2732725
I assume that was Kallen Fantasy's setting. We have yet to get confirmation on whether Kallen is indeed alive and running around as herself in HI3. She and Sakura are effectively dead (though Higo imply Sakura can be revive).
>>
>>2732476
From Samsara's adventure task. Also from the shrine in exchnage for OW mats.
>>
>>2731551
I like that they finally adding story for this. I find it funny that Himeko's blood taste like alcohol So LK can't drink it cause she's underage.

I only watch a few dialogues but seems like theres no self-insert here, which is good.
>>
>>2733937
He's sending the captain's mind to a parallel reality in the past (kinda like Steins;Gate) using an unknown Key (likely to be the 8th given what little we know about it). This is made clear at the end when he says he doesn't care if he has to mess with world lines to make that happen. Other hint about that is the fact the Key needs a few days to recharge before he can use it again, meaning sending someone and retrying a few times takes a considerable amount of energy and it's not a mere simulation he can do with his machines as usual. Another early hint was the amnesia the captain had 3/4 of the story, which later was revealed to be caused by a low synchronization rate with the host body because the memories they had didn't match since the blood sucking case didn't happen in the original time line.

>>2733943
When Kallen Fantasy was first released and the bit about KAL was shown, flashes of thief Kallen's adventures appeared on the screen to imply it was talking about her. At the time it didn't make much sense since she wasn't released and those scenes hadn't happened yet so it could be just a game. Once she was released and appeared in the Samsara storyline, those scenes happened making it clear it was talking about her. It was obvious now it wasn't just a game when you take into account that and the little robot who was merely pretending and was recording the homunculus' combat data all along. Of course thief Kallen is not THE Kallen. Nobody is. That would defeat the whole point of trying to find a flawless resurrection method. She's just one of the many tries.
>>
In what order should I read the manga? Main, then Side, then spin offs or go like the books are numbered?
>>
>>2734083
Release order is the way it was meant to be read since the manga is meant to complement whatever is the latest development in the game's story at the time. The stories featuring the main girls in St. Freya take place a few months before the start of the game in chronological order, everything else is flashbacks to different points in the past that can be read in any order.

If you read them in release order you'll only understand later why some characters did X thing, or if you read them out of order you'll understand why right away thanks to previous knowledge from the latest arcs. Doesn't change much really.
>>
>>2733940
Some PUBs are honestly horrid but I dont really like kicking people. Especially when it's hard to get groups going. I finally completed the Hard sword raid this weekend and got the gloves to 35.

I do spend my F2P tickets and crystals but would like to save for the coming months with all the new stuff potentially coming out. I currently just dont have a whole of items that are worthy (as far as i know) of being upgraded past 35, even with spare materials lying around

My base 4 star weapons are

>Judah, 5th, 7th, Chiyou (will probably feed this to Judah), Dragon Spine, Meme Sword, Sakura Blossom, SIlver Cleaver, and obviously the Raid stuff too. Also have enough A.E cores to get something, will probably be Stellar Vortex.

Once I feed Chiyou to Judah, Judah will be my only lvl 50 weap until the Halloween Cross comes out later this month, which I heard willl be a "free" 50 u can upgrade to with event currency

My stigma collection is pretty bad too. I have Nohime T and M but no B for the full set ice bonus. Only stgima I'm looking to upgrade to 50 at the moment is Jingwei T for bossing and Planck B(that I know is good but not even sure who to put it on since I dont like Bronyas). Most of my characters are using an assortment of Elizabeth, Atilla and of course Shigure for Elemental. With some event stigs thrown in like the Ai Chan set, Teresa Origin, Beach, etc

I feel like I CAN put together a single competent Abyss team and get to RL but havent really put in the effort. The lack ability to field multiple valks make me feel like Arena and Raid are harder than they should be
>>
>>2734207
Do you have Rinaldo pieces? The 2 set is sometimes the best 3* for physical damage dealers. eg. Rinaldo TM + Atilla B for Miko or Tesla T Rinaldo MB for Moonbeam.

>planck B
Besides Bronya all Fuhua and charge Himeko like attack speed

>don't like bronya
Even if you don't like her she can still be used as support or as fillers in raids. She doesn't need to be geared with much for supporting anyway.
>>
>>2734069
Wow, thanks for sharing this! I would never have thought about that! Was it ever revealed in the game? If not then I hope mihoyo does do it in the future!
>>
>>2734327
Yeah I have one Rinaldo T/M combo that I used on Miko. But that just circles back to the original question of how far can 35's take you in the game.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.