[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/u/ - Yuri

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 57 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

The 4chan Vtuber Competition is over. Click here to see the winning entry!

Previous Thread: >>2703363

List of NA F/GO /u/sers
760,336,105 (Elanya)
047,042,187 (Celeste)
523,026,020 (Saint)
510,567,668 (Robobot)
658,593,770 (Nana)
900,621,176 (Ayako)
800,382,373 (Infini)
738,015,745 (Kalilith)
247,271,757 (Zemicchan)
135,677,727 (アキラ)
750,451,770 (SAVAGE)
433,700,307 (Zhana)
473,556,961 (Gudako)
772,227,787 (Mikorin)
149,547,021 (Ginga)
758,839,145 (Kanon)
393,649,862 (HelpLetMeOut)
316,240,254 (Eve)
353,145,705 (Lysa)
516,587,765 (Akane)
557,566,005 (Star)
109, 982,589 (LaPucelle)
274,663,274 (Poverty)
123,352,031 (Danielle)
161,773,993 (Clia)
>>
Got really worried about how much I should wait to start the new thread, but it was almost in the end of page 10, so I guess it's okay?
Also, as promised, Poverty and Danielle added to the main list. And Clia, who joined us last thread (sorry if I didn't see someone).
>>
PS: If someone could convert this to a file type that can be posted here, I'd appreciate: https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/3278888
>>
Is it me or are we gonna miss 2 gold fruits going by the schedule?
>>
>>2724708
Funny I just got her a few days ago
>>
>>
>>2724848
>>
>>2724851
>>
>>2724853
>>
>>2724854
>>
>>2724855
>>
>>2724856
And now some Halloween themed ones.
>>
>>2724859
>>
>>2724861
>>
>>2724862
>>
>>2724855
>>2724854
Thank you so much. I didn't know these two had art together.
>>
>>2724971
Not at all. The artist [akaji (alpha0107) on Danbooru] is the one to be thanked, since they are practically the only one who draws Xuanzang x Gudako.

Here's a couple more.
>>
>>2725010
>>
>>2725011
>>
>>2725013
The is also a couple doujins (or samples of doujins, I don't know) on the artist's pixiv (if someone wants to translate them).
>>
>>2724706
>finally see name on the /u/ser list
I know it’s not a big deal, but it’s sort of nice to see it up there with the rest of the other onee-sans that helped me out for so long on this game when I was starting out.
>>
So this pairing seems to be getting more prominence. The latest arena event paired them up, and the Unlimited Burgers Works CE implies they hangout together with Osakabe-hime chugs around a lot of Musashi merchandise.
>>
>>2725069
>>
>>2725072
>>
>>2725069
I really like it.
>>
>>2725069
Osakabehime a good servant? Does she have much /u/ moments?
>>
>>2725109
She's a stereotypical hikkimori, shut in. Basically, stays in the attic, collects otaku merchandise, hates going out, prefers staying indoors to chat with online friends (Tamamo and Kiyohime) and play video games (including F/GO for some meta reason). For anything /u/ related, goggles might be needed, as she is presumably surfs the internet for cute girls. Also as mentioned she has a collection of Musashi merchandise including a nesoberi.
>>
>>2725124
So she's essentially Karna's Extra Master as a Servant?
>>
>>2725124
Some of her my room dialogue with Gudako can be seen as pretty gay too. She wants to be a shut in together with Gudako
>>
>>2725109
The others have covered how /u/ she can get, so I'll just speak from a gameplay perspective. Unfortunately, she's actually really bad. As a support assassin, she does have some pretty fantastic quick cards with very nice np and star gen, but her support oriented base stats mean that those same cards aren't really doing any damage,even before factoring in assassin multipliers. Independently her skills are good, but they don't really work all that well together. Morph is good, but not really helpful for the team. 20% targeted np charge is nice, but it's strictly worse than Waver's who has one on the same CD yet has stronger effects. Her one turn defence debuff tied to a buff clear is nice though.
Her NP is a huge mess though. Team defence, quick performance and max hp up for 3 turns is alright, but the numbers are too low to make a difference. Her recent strengthening adds a buster (why dw) buff and raises the max hp numbers a bit, but it doesn't really fix the core issue. She still provides too little to the team as a support servant, and her stats and lack of any offensive oriented skill means she can't dish out damage herself. If you want stars, just slap a 2030 on someone else and you can get actually usable damage. She might be a bit better with Skadi for stronger damage amps, but why bother with her at that point? Just run double Skadi instead. The dodge and damage cut are probably better for durability than Osakabehime's hp and def buffs too.

Only thing she has going for her is how cute her and Musashi are together. She gets really flirty with Gudako as well. I think there were some scenes during servant fes too, but I can't recall them specifically. The sheer quantity of event scenes was insane.
>>
>>2725295
Amusingly enough, her Buster buff does mean she synergizes better with Musashi. So she's got that now.
>>
>>2725295
From the sounds of it I don't need her since I already have Waver and Skadi. I have Gudako's adorable daughter Jack for gaining crit stars. I guess I'll skip on summoning her.
>>
>>
>>2725295
"Number of Servants I want, but don't have any intention of using" increased from 1 to 2.
Scheherazade, because "Too scared of death";
Osakabe-hime, because "Hikikomori" (which seems to translate to her battle performance, but well, I probably would let her keep her hikikomori life even if she was good).
>>
>>2725498
There's enough room in Chaldea for hikki. She can hang out with Da Vinci.
>>
I always like the moments when Mash gets a bit jealous of the other servants getting too close to Gudako. Her getting a little jealous of Kiyohime during the cough drop scene was incredibly cute
>>
It's a shame that the Last Encore anime didn't sell all that well.
>>
>>2725747
I actually just got around to finishing watching it the other day and I can kinda see why. I understand that they couldn't adapt the game straight-up because it would take too many episodes or be horribly compressed, but making the whole plot be Rin and Rani's way of being released from their captivity was just weird and confusing and reeked of the script writers scrambling to find some way to wrap up the story. Shaft's animation was pretty to look at and Sakura Tange and Kana Ueda are always a delight to listen to, but after about episode four it just felt like a chore to watch. I'm not even salty about the whole Hakunon thing, but Hakuno was just such a boring edgelord protagonist that it was annoying. He was more of a typical LN MC than even Sieg was. Oh look, I have power now because I'm a bunch of angry dead people put together. And the final episode just ended flat, like watching a balloon deflate. It wasn't straight up painful like Apocrypha was, but was just kinda bleh. And it's a shame, because Type-Moon shows have struck out for me since UBW. I hope Heaven's Feel will be good.
>>
>>2725753
This is why they should use Gudako for FGO. These male MCs have been failing to really capture the fans. They are just so bland and boring and I'm sure people are ready for a different type of lead. Gudako is way more popular anyway.
>>
>>2725759
Yeah, I'd much rather see a genki girl than another "Gee, I don't know if I deserve to be a master" protagonist. I want to watch Gudako say bizarre things that make Mash worry about her sanity and encourage Kiyohime's delusions.
>>
File: 71106350_p1.png (1.03 MB, 883x1227)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB PNG
>>
>>2725768
Excellent. Scat being a sexy gay oneesan pushes all my buttons.
>>
File: HakunoCasterSaber.jpg (1.04 MB, 1268x1400)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB JPG
>>2725753
I really liked EXTRA but I consider Last Encore to be the worst Fate anime, even worse the Apocrypha. At least Apocrypha had several characters who were interesting to watch. LE only had Nero, since Tange is doing her best to put some life to this boring drawl.

And this time, I can actually credit the problem to the Eggplant himself. I do like his writing, but its blatantly clear that he couldn't handle the transition from Visual Novels to episodic script writing like his buddy the Urobutcher could. There so many exposition dumps each episode that bring the pacing to a crawl and poor Studio SHAFT is doing everything they could throwing pretty visuals to make it interesting.

And he could usually at least comes up with great concepts, but "Deadface" Hakuno was just a bad idea. Its poor excuse to give the him superpowers o. par with Servants, but also made him completely unsympathetic and dull without a hint of emotion. Also he called him DEAD.FACE. With out a hint of irony or self awareness.
>>
>>
>>
>>2725812
>>
>>2725813
>>
>>2725815
>>
>>2725817
Even though Gudako uses tentacles conmected to her body to have sex with Mash in the doujin the first half and ending of the story are really sweet and super cute.
>>
>>2725819
>>
>>2725775
I don't trust Nasu with the extraverse at all anymore. I'm not going to say extra's writing was great to begin with (twice coming out of left field was retarded) but extella zero was a total abomination. I'll never forgive him for making Hakunon the "inferior" version. Extella retconning the extra ending was infuriating too. Everything built up over extra, gone. With Last Encore now, it's clear he can't write for shit in this setting.
Maybe the CCC event was good, but I have no expectations for it.
>>
>>2725822
I'm expecting the FGO anime adaptations to be just like LE. It will probably have large amounts of exposition that will make the plots really boring and drawn out.
>>
>>2725747
I wouldn't call that a shame. I don't really believe they'll ever make a Fate anime with a female protagonist, but for each anime with a male mc they make that fails, I can gain a fraction of hope. There's still time, they can still make the FGO animes with Gudako. . . . I forced myself to watch Apocrypha and Last Encore just because I have watched the others (which proved to be a bad reason to make a bad decision), in LE's case, there's isn't really anything I can say that wasn't said already, but as much as I disliked it, I found Apocrypha way worse, to the point where I really considered dropping it after Jack's defeat (again, actually should have done that)... Everything said, if the FGO anime ends up being protagonized by Gudao, I won't force myself through that agony again, will just watch the other Heaven's Feel movies and drop this franchise's animes for good...

This is the month of Halloween, which is my favorite day, and here I am, ranting... sorry about that...
>>
>>2725832
>>
>>2725834
>>
>>
>>2725834
Berserker Atalanta is so cute
>>
>>2725857
>>
>>2725819
Is it eldritch Guda tebtacles like pic related or are they not!d*ck tentacles? If it's the former then I may try and track this down to see if their tentacle technique is up to snuff.
>>
File: DokxBmYUcAArTpm.jpg (188 KB, 1000x710)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
>official art
LE was alright.
>>
>>
>>2725964
It was if you think if you don't think of the MC as Hakuno and that Zabiko is Nero's one true love. That way it makes for a good Bad End what if scenario.
>>
>>2725832
I'm gonna watch the Camelot movie, but inly because I want to see King of Lions drawn by Takeuchi and hopefully they include Nasu's little prologue with Sir Gareth in it.
But I ain't giving Babylonia a watch since that shit ends in a literal cliffhanger.

And Apo truly was the worst of the worst. It was so shit they actively ignore Sieg and Jeanne's relationship in Grand Order and only feature some of the developement of certain Servants like Mordred, who is clearly her post Apo self.
>>
>>2725822
Extella is an alternate universe to Extra. The entire gameis build on alternate timeline theory if you didn't notice.
>>
>>2725957
Its neither, its more like Gudako uses some of her magic like one uses sex toys for her girlfirend. Namonashi's work ranges from sweet vanilla sex to more extreme non-consensual ones. This is more like a balance of the two. For better or worse, I can consider that doujin to be one of the few Gudako/Mash doujins that are explicitly romantic.
>>
File: 1943737_p0.jpg (242 KB, 445x617)
242 KB
242 KB JPG
>>2725822
Nasu is great at worldbuilding but terrible at storytelling. He really should hire a full-time team of writers to flesh out the ideas that he creates. Urobuchi was able to write a tightly-focused story for Extra and fill it with memorable characters, like Natalia and the brown girl on the island. But now that it's all about fantastical elements I feel that the Type-Moon universe has lost its charm. Even the best parts of Tsukihime were the ones that hardly dealt with supernatural elements, like Kohaku's revenge plot on the Tohno family.
>>
File: jalter disgust.png (476 KB, 573x730)
476 KB
476 KB PNG
>>2726046
Okay, maybe I'll give it a try
>preview looks like generic tentacle rape doujin #523435767
Either you have a weird view on romance or the story for it is VASTLY different from the visuals.
>>
>>2725964
Not really
>>
>>2726109
If you read to the end you'll see it is actually pretty romantic. While the means of sex is pretty extreme the characters are still really gay for each other. Just think of it as an extremely kinky dildo
>>
>>2726052
I think another problem is the lack of interest for the Extra universe. While it does have its fanbase just like Apoc I don't think a vast majority of people are interested in an anime for it. The real problem was them thinking anything connected to the Fate universe would sell.
>>
>>2726129
That's the same kind of thinking as calling futa's flesh dildos. I can't buy into that kind of thinking, no matter how heartfelt the story is, especially if the visuals are the same as any heartless cheap doujin meant as masturbation fuel. I was really hoping it wouldn't be too tentacle d*cky so I could give it a chance, but what I saw of it was too much for me. Which is a shame, because there's a serious lack of good, well-written tentacle yuri. Where is the eldritch Gudako doujins where she carefully makes love to her wives? But I'll stop before it turns into a rant.
>>
>>2726142
Unfortunately there's only like 9 yuri Gudako doujins out there where she has sex with her wives. Many if her doujins are futa. The Mata Hari one is probably the best one she has https://nhentai.net/g/234113/

The Gudako dominating BB doujin is pretty good too.
>>
>>2725857
She is. I got her a while back but still haven't leveled her. I could use a quick berserker though. Especially now that I have Skadi.
>>
>>2726127
LE delivered much more than I expected. It's Zabiko's most prominent appearance outside of the games. She was beautiful and even voiced.
>>
>>2726197
But failed where it counts. Sales. It sold worst than Apocrypha
>>
>>2726216
The sales don't matter for a glorified FGO CM.
>>
>>2726223
That's Babylonia and Camelot
>>
>>2726234
The LE anime was funded by Aniplex. The same company that owns FGO. Extra and its characters are a big part of FGO so yes, it was a FGO commercial first and foremost.
>>
>>2725998
I did, but it also explicitly states that the world culls timelines that deviate too much from the true timeline. It's the one thing I take issue with most of Extella's writing. I know that Extella is just an alternate branch off Extra's ending, but because of this one mechanic it implies that the original branches are dead ends. It undid any choice that might've been made in Extra/CCC, and voids certain alternate timelines in Extella. Tamamo deserves better. Sure, you can chalk it all up to some scifi shenanigans that mean only the Extella branch is affected by this, but that makes an entirely inconsistent universe.
To be fair, a lot of my dislike also stems from the game being Nero wank. I probably wouldn't really mind it as much if there was a Tamamo or even Emiya version of this game too. Unfortunately that can't really exist because of the convergence of worlds thing.
>>
>>2726256
I see Extra as it's own branch, like how Stay Night has three branches that form timelines that don't end in dead ends in their good and true ends.

So Extra and Extella have the same root branch but deviated into their own ones.
>>
>>2726247
>Extra and its characters are a big part of FGO so yes,
Tamano, Nero and Redman have shit amount of focus in Grand Order. Second only to Arturia herself if we don't count events.
>>
>>2726285
Pretty sure Elizabeth, Mordred, and Kiyohime get more attention than Nero and Tamamo does if you count both events and the main story.
>>
>>2726329
Especially Elizabeth appeared in three chapters, two of which she has actual parts in, and her own halloween trilogy. And she sure as hell didn't feature in the so called Grand Order commercial that Last Encore suppossedly was since she's from CCC.

That being said if we count all versions of Arturia as her then she also gets a lot of focus, just not her main Saber version.
>>
>>2726337
If we do the same for all the versions of Jeanne she too gets a lot of attention.
>>
>>2726216
And it failed in plot, story, characters, investment, pacing, action. It failed at pretty much everything.
>>
>>2726216
Apo is also for some unfathomable reason not that disliked in Nipland. Sieg for example isn't outright hated there.
>>
>>2725995
At most, I'll just watch a compilation of the fights on YouTube.
>>
File: gudako x bb.png (1.4 MB, 1350x1175)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB PNG
Funny, the artist originally make this with Gudao but make a version with Gudako, if only more artist do that.
>>
>>2725995
It's so bad that Jeanne doesn't even show up in his event. Jeanne only talks about him platonic matter. I'm so glad they completely removed that all together. Sieg is just a boring forgettable servant.
>>
>>2726476
Like I said. Titoria in the original style is what I want most.
>>
>>2726476
This, unless it's going to have Gudako.
>>
File: 1.jpg (21 KB, 280x420)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
https://nhentai.net/g/249370/
>>
>>2726492
A caster with that's strong against dragons when most dragons are riders. It's like they did that on purpose. Like 'we trained him wrong as a joke'
>>
>>2726476
>>2726584
Hmm, too bad Babylonia and Camelot will most likely sell in comparision to LE, mostly because those two were actively voted for by tze community.
>>
File: 1501300554163.jpg (99 KB, 1000x857)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>2725049
>>
>>2726197
It delivered much much less in actuality.
>>
>>2726999
And what exactly did you expect? Even more Zabiko? From a show with the Male MC?
>>
File: 001.jpg (324 KB, 1271x1808)
324 KB
324 KB JPG
https://exhentai.org/g/1299636/438f347614/
GudakoxShutenxIbaraki doujin by Iwami Shouko
Yes, the same Iwami Shouko who made Kanamemo. Apparently she does lewd doujins now
>>
>>2727013
>And what exactly did you expect?
A story that wasn't a badly told convoluted mess that has next to no character development for every character and the only thing they they try is "it's extra but this character acts opposite for no reason".
>>
>>2727013
>And what exactly did you expect?
Personally, something better than Apocrypha, but LE managed to be even worse than that.
>>
>>2727035
I know that it was based on an LN but unless they were obligated to make a 1:1 adaptation the anime studio would have known in hindsight that audiences would want more Mordred and Astolfo instead of pushing the horrible JeannexSeig pair, which I think was even retconned out in FGO
>>
>>2727013
To be fair, the very first PV of LE only showed Zabiko.
>>
File: HakunoxSaber01.jpg (912 KB, 1754x1241)
912 KB
912 KB JPG
>>2727013
Regardless if the protagonist was male or female, "Deadface" Hakuno was the worst idea ever to come out of EXTRA. It makes the "Mind", "Body" and "Soul" Hakuno seem like a masterpiece in comparison.

The fact the they even bother to show Hakunon made it even worse because the brief times we see her she actually had personality and bonding moments with Nero. The most damning thing you can ever do to your own show is to show far more interesting characters than your own protagonist.
>>
>>2727027
Really? I wonder if she will ever make lewds of Kanamemo.
>>
>>2727074
I wanted VladxAstolfo personally, but you're right that there weren't any pairings with chemistry, especially /u/ ones. Sieg was such a non-character that the SiegxJeanne thing was super forced and Astolfo pulled all the weight in their pairing.
>>
>>2727027
Holy shit really? That's amazing.
>>
>>2727046
Biggest problem of the show wasn't the premise, it was how every episode was an info dump, which just shows that Nasu should stick to writing games and books because unlike his buddy the Urobutcher, he can't get the hang of writing a script for a show.
>>
>>2727046
deadface would've been fine if they had actually let hakuno be an actual undead rage zombie instead of an emotionless drone that occasionally reminded the viewer about how much he hated the moon cell in the most monotone voice possible
>>
>>
>>2727090
Well at least we know we'll never hear about that series ever again. I'm sure by this time next year no one will even remember that anime even existed. It's funny how Sieg was the least popular character to come out of the anime. It's funny that the biggest take away with him is that he should've ended with Astolfo.
>>
>>2727039
No, they also showed Zabio in the very end(the eyes). It was obvious who's going to be the MC.
>>2727046
I disagree. Zabiko made everything worthwhile. Even those few but nice scenes with her were much more than the nothing we usually get. Likely we won't see animated or/and voiced Zabiko ever again.
>>
>>2727240
I thought it was confirmed MC will be voiced in Link?
>>
>>2727245
I watched a let's play a bit and it's just like usual, Hakuno doesn't have direct voiced lines.
>>
>>2727240
>Zabiko made everything worthwhile
Not really. LE was just so disappointingly bad nothing in it felt worthwhile.
>>
>>2727240
The anime sucked. Nothing could've saved it. It was a flop from start to finish. Putting the female MC in the anime shouldn't automatically excuse all the crap they put in the anime.
>>
File: 017.jpg (375 KB, 1247x1818)
375 KB
375 KB JPG
>>
File: 018.jpg (420 KB, 1244x1813)
420 KB
420 KB JPG
>>2727315
>>
>>2727301
>>2727311
LE is as bad as the modern Type Moon in general. Apo, FGO, Extella whatever are all shit.
The only good thing about it is the yuri and LE was quite unique in that sense.
>>
File: yuri singularity.png (546 KB, 1178x1694)
546 KB
546 KB PNG
https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/3282777?tags=yuri
Yuri singularity is canon by riyo!
>>
>>2727327
Type Moon writing was always bad.
>>
>>2727311
Honestly even if Hakunon was the protag of it it would have still been bad.
>>
So... any reason for the shop to have just 4 copies of the CEs instead of 5? Is it to force me to farm the last one?
>>
>>2727554
Also, sorry for the solo image, here's another.
>>
>>2727554
Yes, they do expect you to farm for them.
>>
>>2727554
Don't worry no one minds any solo images of Carmilla being the sexy vampire queen she is.
>>
File: Nooooo.jpg (117 KB, 800x306)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>>2727561
>>
>>2727570
Glad to know, then later I'll come with another solo image, be warned(?).
>>
>>2727327
>The only good thing about it is the yuri and LE was quite unique in that sense.
No, not really. Also that doesn't make it better or even good when it's written worse than Apo, FGO, Extella.
>>
>>2727378
>Type Moon writing was always bad.
This. If you knowingly expect anything from the writing, then you only have yourself to blame for your disappointment.
>>
>>2727592
Hai. About that other solo image, here it is.
>>
>>2727830
Now, for the last couple days, I have been with the Grand Servants on my mind, wondering if others will show up at all in the future (due to procrastination, I'm still on the 5th Singularity), then, incidentally, I came across these images, which I found really cool. So, would /u/ like it if this was the Grand Saber?
Additionally, on Danbooru, these just have the Fate/Grand Order tag, no character tag, so if a chance of her appearing in the game existed, who would she be? An existing Saber-face, or a new one?
(Actually, she's tagged as Nero on Pixiv, but in all honesty, I don't really see Nero here, hence the above question)
>>
>>
File: smeel.jpg (207 KB, 900x1200)
207 KB
207 KB JPG
>>
>>2727686
A slightly prettier pile of garbage is still a pile of garbage.
The Apo LN was impossible to even finish.
FGO is a whole lot of nothing.
Don't mention Extella ever again.
>>
>>2727873
The FGO events to me are the best parts of the Fate franchise. I only like FGO when it's silly and self aware. The times they break the fourth wall and make jokes about the franchise are great. That's what I really like about Riyo's manga. The series is much better when it doesn't take itself too seriously. That's when the bad writing kicks in.
>>
>>2727876
This used to be true for Prisma Illya too until it got to 3rei and turned into the usual bloated mess that Fate is.
>>
>>2727873
Go cry somewhere else.ü
>>
Does anyone else want to re-create their favorite Type-Moon ships using craft essences?
You know, like equipping Artoria with Halloween Princess?
>>
>>2728069
Absolutely. However, I don't have original Artoria, so I equipped my Salter with it.
>>
>>2728140
I wonder what Iri Alter would be like.
>>
>>2728142
Probably similar to what we got in her event.
>>
>>2728140
I wish I had a Salter, then I could equip Halloween Princess on my OG Artoria and Black Grail on my Salter.
>>
>>2728213
> Has 4 Kaleidoscopes
> No Black Grail
Well I wish I had a Black Grail to put in my Salter and Lalter just to see the huge boosted NP.
>>
>>2727332
Here's the translated version. I wonder who the "Yuri Chap of Undying Flame" is? And is Anastasia ready for Gudako's rough love?
>>
>>
>>2729555
>>
>>2729556
>>
>>2729557
>>
>>2729559
Sorry I didn't notice I posted the first two pages out of order
>>
>>2729557
>>2729556
>>2729555
>>2729559
>>2729562
I need more of best momma and daughter.
>>
>>2728069
Nobu x Okita is my absolute favorite. I wish we got even more.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhhWnkyvcAo
>>
>>2729894
>extella
Ew
>>
>>
>>2729894
Should do a Riyo style dlc for all characters.
>>
>>2730273
Nah. They should let Riyo pick the cast and do all the writing for the next game. I'd buy ten copies of that.
>>
Debating on trying to get Jalter to NP2 after this rerun ends when her banner comes back.

Best of luck to everyone that is going to try again if they didn’t get her last time.
>>
>>2730340
Wasn't her banner a milestone thing?
>>
>>2730407
https://webview.fate-go.us/2018/1015_400dlcp/
Its just days away.
>>
>>2730340
The only problem with Jalter for me is that too many people have her that appear on my friend's list. It kind of makes me wish I'd saved my quartz for someone else.
>>
>>2730340
Thank you. Salter is with me since day 1, so I really hope I can get Jalter this time.

>>2730489
If I manage to get her, there'll be one more in your list.
>>
Suit Gudako x Jalter might be my favorite pairing
>>
>>2730571
>>
>>2730434
Ah I thought we wouldn't get it because 'lol no 7 million downloads'.
>>
>>2730489
How many here have Jalter anyway?
I know Ayako does, but she pretty much dropped the game.
>>
>>2730595
I want Salter to go grab a bike and swoop a potential Iri Alter off her feet all dilinquent like.
>>
>>2728069
I equipped Halloween Princess on MHX and Santa Alter. Unfortunately I don't have a Saber.
>>
>>2730612
At least Robobot and Poverty also have her.
>>
Elizabeth is growing up.
>>
I’ve finally managed to I get Jeanne Alter. With 42sq’s left with only 405sq and 50 tickets.
>>
Everybody talking about getting while I'm here just wanting Altera.
>>
>>2731582
Getting Jalter*
>>
>>2730555
YES!! I'm so freaking happy right now.
It took my 13 tickets and 111 SQs, but I finally have Jalter~
But I used all my embers, so it'll take a while to level her.
>>
So many people getting her makes no longer want Jalter. I'm might wait until Ishtar. Gorgon is the Avenger I want anyway.
>>
>>2731619
>>
>>2730340
Funny story, I spent a ticket hours before the end of the Halloween banner and got a rainbow summon for Mikoon. Now, I just got my own Jalter with only 60 SQ. I have no idea what dumb luck has struck me this time, but at least I can save up for Ishtar. With Salter in tam, I'm happy that I have Gudakos Shinjuku harem now.

>>2731619
She's one of the best Buster servants to this day even in JP , so she's wanted by many including myself. If it helps, once the Alter Ego ad Foreigners show up, I'm sure the Extra support slot will have more variety.
>>
>>2731644
>More variety
I see Hokusai as the extra class support something like 80% of the time now. Support Jalters are pretty rare nowadays. Imo, she kinda falls flat now compared to other more consistent servants. Certainly wasn't useful during gilfest.
They also haven't given Salter her Shinjuku outfit, so you can't even properly assemble Gudako's harem. I'm good with settling for the maid alter and summer Jalter ensemble though. Nasu should be burnt at the stake for not having more scenes of those two during servant fest.
>>
>>2731719
I'm probably the odd one out but I'd love to have Lobo as my to go to Avenger because I really like dogs and wolves.
>>
File: 1539856077187.png (500 KB, 1178x1694)
500 KB
500 KB PNG
>>
File: C2SsdF0UAAA3zi-.jpg (223 KB, 1000x1414)
223 KB
223 KB JPG
>>
>>2731607
Lucky. I wasted 90 quartz and and 6 tickets and all I got was a second Martha, which I'm still not sure if should keep or burn her since that doesn't really up her damage anyway, and the yuri pirates.

Down to 111 Quartz now so I better stop and save for Ishtar now (gonna skip Round Table and Cleo)
>>
>>2731719
Truth be told I rarely use my Jalter. I agree that she isn't really consistent in usefulness as other servants. I hardly ever need to use her.
>>
>>2731607
Congrats anon! Hopefully it wasn’t too much out of your tickets and quartz, compared to mine of 150 quartz and no extra copy. Back to trying to save for Musashi.
>>
>>2731842
I'm debating if I should get Ishtar. I have archer Artoria and since I pair her up with Waver and Tamamo I'm able to spam her np constantly. Do you think I should save my quartz or is Ishtar an overall better archer servant? Also is she a /u/ servant?
>>
>>2731926
Ishtar herself isn't /u/, that's Ereshkigal. But Ishtar is second only in terms of critical damage to Gilgamesh in the Archer department.
>>
>>2731926
Artoria is single target while Ishtar is AoE and Ishtar is also pretty selfish in terms of her ability.
The thing is you can also get her next year when this year's christmas event gets a rerun so it's not that big of a deal if you don't get her this year. Also like >>2731939 said Ereshkigal is the /u/ Servant you're looking for and also a Lancer in case you're missing one there.
All in all I'd say Artoria is a bit better because she's a boss killer that can spam her NP and also do decent damage on anything that isn't a lancer and if you have her on NP2 she's straight up busted due to her self heal demerit never being an issue.
>>
>>2731939
Thanks for the help

>>2731951
Thanks for the answer. In terms of Lancers I'm ok since I have Bryn, Scathach, Tamamo, and Eliza. I mainly just want another Archer and Rider since those are the only two classes I can use a bit more servants. If you think I should be better off with just my Artoria I'll probably skip Ishtar and wait to roll for Gil.
>>
>>2731785
Can you translate what's being said please
>>
>>2732023
https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/3289607
>>
>>2732087
Laughing at the fact Gudako refers to the Director as her pet
>>
>>2732117
>10k HP
I wish the personal CE were as broken as that
>>
>>2731842
I'll, regrettably, also skip Round Table, because as much as I want . . . all the girls, since between them I only have Salter (I would prefer someone I don't already have, but receiving another Salter would be pretty good on its own), but with 4 landmines, it's a bit too much (I say that, but I probably still will roll 2~3 times to see if I get someone I want).
(And I don't care much about Cleo, unless Riyo manages to create a /u/ pairing for her)

>>2731910
Thank you~ I used all my tickets, but I still have 119 SQs, so next one I'll try to get is Gorgon (something tells me Medusa don't like Gorgon, but even so, she's the version of Medusa I want the most).
>>
>>
>>
File: 20181020_090028_rmscr.jpg (856 KB, 1920x1080)
856 KB
856 KB JPG
LaPucelle here.

Martha Status: Married.
>>
File: 71212433_p0.jpg (499 KB, 648x827)
499 KB
499 KB JPG
I need more Halloween images.
>>
File: DqA7wFSU4AAG_no.jpg (90 KB, 1024x645)
90 KB
90 KB JPG

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.