[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/u/ - Yuri

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 105 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

All work safe boards are now on the 4channel.org domain. Make sure to update your script blockers and whitelist the new domain.

There's now a setting option under Navigation to display the full list of boards on 4channel.org

The 4chan Vtuber Competition is over. Click here to see the winning entry!

File: 1540513450198.jpg (441 KB, 2048x1154)
441 KB
441 KB JPG
Previous thread: >>2719728

Honkai 3rd is a beat-em-up mobile game where almost every girl is a lesbian.

Story info (spoilers):
http://houkai3rd.arthobbylab.com/story/
https://archived.moe/u/thread/2580958/#2584964

Translated Manga:
https://mangadex.org/manga/22297/honkai-impact-3rd
Keys of God Hidden Tales Chapter 15: https://imgur.com/gallery/eFx3i

On the philosophy of homoism:
Part1 - https://my.mixtape.moe/gssxhr.webm
Part2 - https://my.mixtape.moe/dbyivv.webm

/u/ has an Armada on the American side of the Global version of the game. Note the app's armada search will only find exact case-sensitive matches.
Discord for the Armada, but anybody is welcome: https://discord.gg/me5ssV7

Global: LilyGarden
ID: 1295
LilyGarden is on the US server in Global. You have to check the translucent button on the top right when logging in to see which one you are on as you may be sent to the EU server by default. You can also check the server's timezone at the top-left of the announcements window which should read GMT-5 if you are on the US server.
We are currently Tier IV with 20+ active /u/sers / ~30 active members, daily bosses, and a handy fuel chain in the warehouse.
>>
File: Dqg99i-U0AAGz7D.jpg (103 KB, 700x700)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
How to Honkai:

Android: The google play store doesn't clearly tell you what version is available to you. The Global version is called "Honkai Impact 3rd", while SEA is called "Honkai Impact 3".
If you are in the wrong region for the version you want to play, try QooApp (you can download its apk from the QooApp website) or a similar apk downloader where the different versions should be clearly marked.

iPhone: If your app store does not have the version you want you can get it by creating an itunes account in the region you want and switching to it on your phone. But you're probably better off just playing on PC with an emulator.

Android Emulator: This is by far the superior method of playing HI3 as keyboard or joystick controls are far more precise then poking at a phone and there's often enough action on-screen that even a big monitor doesn't cut it sometimes. Any emulator like Nox or MEmu should work but toasters will struggle and you may have issues like in-game CG scenes failing to display or glitchy sound and graphics.
The Chinese emulator MuMu runs basically flawlessly and should allow you to run the game with no issues, as well as have proper analog joystick support if you'd like to use a controller. They recently released an official English version that comes with Google Play preinstalled, so it should be very easy to use. http://mumu.163.com/global/download/en/

While you are in the login/elevator screen of the Global version there is a transparent button on the top-right which tells you which server you are connected to. It usually defaults to EU and you can click it to switch to US where most of /u/ is playing. Or if EU's timezones work better for you, you can just play there.
>>
File: 71396163_p0.png (593 KB, 1154x1166)
593 KB
593 KB PNG
I wish the dev will add more story to samsara, I bet it's because mihoyo can't show us Sakura's fantasy due to censorship issue
>>
I'm getting crushed in the final Dreamland on Supreme Difficulty. Used up more useful Valks than I'd liked to just to finish the first two but thought a lvl 50 Judah will just allow me to meme through this but damn

Don't have many great stigs so I'm using Teresa set on my Pledge, would switching to Shigure help? I basically don't have any good creature valks left so I'm using SS and then Kallen for the mandatory mecha
>>
>>2740131
Recommendations depend on a lot of things.
>What mobs are you having trouble with?
The main enemy is Mecha with Creature mixed in to fuck over your main char if you chose a psychic dmg dealer.
eg. This is why I went Pledge, Sakura Rondo (to benefit from Pledge leader skill and help dps) and Kallen (anti-creature and required). These 3 all attack fast too to activate Judah.

If creature is what's destroying you, you might be better off going Pledge, mecha, mecha.

>What's your main damage source?
If SS and Kallen are built for damage then Theresa Origins isn't that horrible. The top piece buffs Judah damage.

Otoh, if you need Judah to carry you through then build for it. Shigure full set is good, but you'd need to aggressively approach the enemies to dodge attacks to trigger bottom piece effect.

Snowy isn't a bad support in this situation (freezing enemies and triggering QTE) but she doesn't mesh too well with trying to trigger dodges.

What I'd do would be to use Tesla full set instead.
The mid piece buffs damage versus frozen which will trigger constantly with Snowy, and Pledge can paralyze for top effect. Kallen often stuns as well, activating bottom piece.

With this set I'd build SS as support. Laser to gain SP fast for ults and activate Judah, and stigs can be whatever: sp regen, aspd, attacks triggering, or plain dmg.

If you don't have a good high dmg/crit weapon for Kallen you can put a freeze/time lock gun on her.
>>
Let’s share some stats, oneesans of SEA. Can’t believe it’s been a year of salt. Sea salt.
>>
Reburn wen
>>
Did I read the announcement too fast?

We're skipping SK and jumping straight to Thief and Butler?
>>
>>2739939
I wish they added more story in general. Mobages are all about grind, but this one has particularly few things to do.
>>
>>2740579
I can't tell if you're trying to say this has too much or too few.

There is tons to do in this game. It's actually hard to manage if you're even slightest interested in keeping up and having a good team.
>>
>>2740573
Wow, we are. Why do they keep doing this? And they still haven't given us the focus for TeRiRi's magic stick.
>>
So i want to start playing this, should i reroll for something specific or just go with what i get also where i can find guides online ?
>>
>>2740618
YouTube for guides but don't worry about them too much for the first 30 levels, just make sure you spend your stamina doing the missions and limited events, while progressing through the story

The idea of reroll is that you get a guaranteed Valk on your 4th pull in Standard so some people suggest you reroll if you don't get a natural S rank Valk, you should restart. Whether that's worth the hassle or not is up to you.
>>
>>2740641
how much time it takes to get 4 pulls ?
>>
Ah ha ha ha, so the new event begins on the 7th as expected and we'll be getting a "filler" gacha on the 2nd instead

A) three weeks of the aforementioned event put us on Nov 28th. This is Chapter 8, Sixth Serenade and Night Squire.

B) Three more weeks of another event put us on December 19th.

C) New event following B will basically be our Christmas event.

Now the question is are we gonna get Shadow Knight during B and God Kiana during C?
>>
>>2740669
Probably Ice Himeko and Shadow Knight at B, and then Luna Kindred and God Kiana at C.
>>
>>2740582
As someone who's been playing for one month, I get mixed signals. There is a good variety of activities, but on the other hand there are awful restrictions as to when and how many times you can do different things.
>>
>>2740689
Daily/Weekly/Stamina limits are there so you don't burn out, in theory. But with the added "burden" of non-permanent events, it can be tough to manage

I think the best thing to do is just to make sure you don't miss out on the events that won't stay. Then slowly progress on the things that interest you

The one thing you have to accept is that you kind have to work on multiple things at once and progres them all slowly, as opposed to just work on one thing nonstop and having it done in a few days before moving on to the other
>>
Is there a way to increase the chances of a success in an away mission? eg. using higher leveled characters

They're not explained particularly other than the minimum requirements you have to fill to start them
>>
Holy fuck Abyss really snuck on me, close for two day then boom 7 hours left
>>
File: Memoir Collage.png (833 KB, 1300x1000)
833 KB
833 KB PNG
>>2740525
I have less Expansion and Focus Supplies than I thought. I went really hard for SK and Schro Band that I must have done more than 1/3rd of my lifetime pulls for that category on them.
>>
>>2741045
>SK
>Schro Band
Haha, I share your sentiments, about 70/98 of my expansion pulls are for SK, and she still eludes me. I think I'll just give up on her and focus on expansions- I just realised more purple gear is better than valks. Schro Band set is amazing for NS and IR, hope you got nice pulls from it.

>7700 battles
>346 days
You're very diligent. I started earlier, and have yet to even reach level 80. 2 weeks to go!

>LE as first S valk
Share some gacha luck please. We are Lurker's Cannon neesans, after all. My jars are not giving enough DB frags.

This event is really kicks up the feel trip- enough for me to consider spending to buy crystals and monthly passes to support them a bit longer. It's really nice of them to keep track of all these records.

Just sharing some advice with global neesans- buying monthly passes and careful banner pulling is usually enough to clear endgame content (up to this point)- grindable valks like IR can still get you to RL with the right gear. Don't feel too bad if you don't get SK.
>>
>>2741082
Is your Expansion almost at the guaranteed S? You can either wait for SK or Herrscher Kiana and cash in.

I actually rerolled to get my first S, but the game's been pretty generous to me. Oh, by the way, the Chinese Server had their 2 year anniversary event recently too and their stat presentation looks a lot nicer than ours:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnEyzfgzD5k
>>
>>2741083
I got a duplicate VE from the 33 S pull. Not interested in GK or any of the new valks personally. Just saving to build up my BR- she was a random pull and she's been saving my butt despite being a "bad" valk and I realized I really like playing her. My plan currently is to collect the original S trio- I have LE already and am 10 frags away from DB, 60 from KMB.

Hoping the game gets less hectic though- I really miss how casual the game was in the first 3 months. I really want to continue playing for a while.
>>
>>2741086
Yeah, the anniversary event stacking with other events really drains the stamina. Think this is the longest I've stuck with a game. My Valks are strong enough to clear most stages extremely quickly so on a day where I'm feeling tired, I can get most things accomplished pretty quickly.
>>
>>2741086
This is why I'm not going for the 33 anymore. I'm terrified of getting a S I already have, even though I only have two
>>
This event is so bullshit. I already claimed the ghost carpet.
>>
File: IMG_0741.jpg (457 KB, 2732x2048)
457 KB
457 KB JPG
>>2741132
Indeed it is. All my attempts failed so I could only get the Ghost Carpet too.
>>
Crap, just as things get less hectic on SEA apparently GK/Herrscher of the Void(official name) is going to be released in 2 weeks time.

I’ll just stick with the best Kiana, White Comet
>>
>>2740852
Nope, its random
>>
File: 20181102_222829-COLLAGE.jpg (248 KB, 1024x1024)
248 KB
248 KB JPG
>>2741083
>>2741082
>>2741045
>>2740525
Lurker Canon here too. And pls dont be like me; I wish all neesan have better luck than I do
>>
This... Is highly appropriate for update 2.7
>>
>>2741290
Yay, fellow Lurker Cannon neesan.

>stares at your pull stats
Thanks for supporting the Ai-chan and funding her bonus.
>>
>>2741292
Did himeko die?
>>
>>2741412
Worse. Her upcoming character who was finally really good got nerfed.
>>
>>2741413
Damn, well she still looks fun to play at least.
>>
>>2741192
I think the size and positioning plays a way bigger role than anything else, so just focus on those two.
>>
>>2741413
This is discrimination of (arguably) heterosexual minority.
>>
>>2741451
Never argue that! Himeko is a lesbian, just like everybody else!
>>
>>2741292
>>2741412
>>2741413
>Himeko with Sutr: Im alive!
>Mihiyo: stay dead
Not just nerfing her, even her signature sword (Sutr) was nerfed
>>
>>2741858
They really hate himeko and will never allow her to be viable past early and mid game content.
>>
>>2741858
I don't understand why though was she to OP during the beta
>>
>>2741948
Come to think of it, what would make a Himeko competitive endgame character? Being able to guard and counter like Yamabuki? Even more knockdown than Scarlet Fusion? Loli version?
>>
>>2742130
She's just too slow to compete at the highest level as a main dps.

Getting hit in end game means either death or valuable time (score) wasted. She's fine if you are a more casual player
>>
>>2742130

See >>2742134
Although being hit could be mitigated by better block/flinch resistance (like dimension breaker), you would have to rebalance practically all great swords to make them viable for dps
>>
>>2742130
As a BR user, all they need to do is change her ulti burn to a flat rate. 5 cycles of spinning around before switching out and she pretty much kills everything.
>>
>>2742303
I heard one of the reasons the new Greatsword got nerfed was that it worked really well with Blood Rose. Old effect had one of the passives as “Boost all damage by 8% for 10 second after ultimate hit, stacks up to 6 times” where every hit during Blood Rose’s ultimate counts. It got nerded to 5% and 4 stacks I think.
>>
>>2742364
Yup, saw that in the Chinese forums. Memorial bosses like Benares will be like butter in front of BR with that sword.

Shame that Mihoyo hates Himeko (and Mei to a degree) with passion.
>>
>>2742364
>>2742370
mihoyo hates Himeko so much they're not even giving players a reason to roll for her new awaken valk card. Now nerfing her new sword so people have less reason to get/use BR

>>2742130
They could have made Himeko a high def/tanky character, but SK does a better job mitigating indirect damage (like abyss bleed) compared to True Red Knight Himeko. The only thing she have is being a fire elemental mecha valk, which isnt saying much with all the nerf she gets.
>>
>>2742090
She was at least capable of dishing out good amount of damage (still lower than SK or even Meme) but after the nerf...
>>
Looks like we have visual of Durandal, or at least, young Durandal.
>>
>>2742734
Gaaaaay
>>
>>2742734
>Beta

For what? What is this from

Also Rita looks like she barely aged at all. She's probably a demon or some shit
>>
>>2742740
It's from a VN like the Anti-Entropy VN. I think they call it Beta because they don't release the whole thing at once.
>>
File: 1539068487929.png (2.23 MB, 2246x1080)
2.23 MB
2.23 MB PNG
>Durandal became a Valk at age 10 and her real name is Bianca
>Went on a mission at age 12 with Rita (can't even tell if it's in the real world or another Data Space)
>They went to hunt the legendary creature Leviathan but Chapter 1 ended with them encountering both the creature and a Submarine?!
>12 year old Durandal was a confident career solider while Rita puts on a smiling face but is actually very calculating and perceptive
>They made some kind of promise with each other during that mission
>Current day Durandal is a bit more mellowed out while Rita is about the same

Hmmmm, did Rita and Bianca do the gay?

I also wonder if the graves shown here are related to the friends they made during that mission
>>
>>2742787
Oh wait I'm stupid. That mission was 2012 and the big grave here is 2010

Yikes. Disregard that last part then...I still ship Rita/Durandal however.
>>
>>2742791
Wait, so she's 14 years old? I expected her to be around Himeko's age.
>>
>>2742820
The conversation between Rita and Durandal takes place in 2016, but I thought current game year is 2018, which makes Durandal 18 and legal for Rita, who would be 22

Or is current game year still 2016?
>>
>>2742827
I thought that the game is set in 2014, because the Second Herrscher thing happened in 2000 and Kiana was less than 2 at that time, while now she's 16.
>>
>>2742828
2 or 2 months...?
>>
>>2742828
It's set after 2014. Bronya met Kiana and Mei in 2014, so that's before they joined the Saint Freya. I think they were in St Freya for 2 or 3 years, so it's 2016 at the earliest, possibly up to 2018.
>>
>>2742862
>I think they were in St Freya for 2 or 3 years
And what's that based on? Also, official Honkai 3rd website states that 3rd war started in 2013. It's unclear how much time had passed between that and the girls enrolling.
>>
I think Valkyries' Dining Escapades might be my favorite side content. Recommend everyone to read it
>>
SEA 60 crystals code: YUW74WJN5F

Still waiting for the Blue Ranger costume.
>>
>Daylight Saving screwed up my Abyss timings

Holy shit I am getting demoted because of this, wow lol

This is too funny I cant even be mad
>>
>>2743175
I fucking HATE daylight savings time.
>>
>>2743175
What tier were you in?
>>
>>2742791
Grave belong to Ragna, Himeko's captain when she 1st became a valkyrie
>>
Maintenance is Wednessay but will 6S and NS be avialable right away or not coming out till Friday?
>>
File: DqkHZZYU0AAXHlf.jpg (110 KB, 700x700)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
Stumbled upon a bunch of Rita pictures but all solo. Hope the VN inspires some Rita x Durandal content
>>
Why is co-op on EU so dead...
>>
>>2744212
Because all good players do co op with their armada to not have to play with shitters.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (698 KB, 1280x720)
698 KB
698 KB PNG
Can't wait for DurandalXRita shipping
>>
Lewd
>>
>>2744701
H o l y

Did not expect current Durandal to be this sensual
>>
Is it worth doing the wish thing rather than just using the expansion gacha?
>>
so many bugs in this new update
>>
for some reason, after I installed the MuMu version in English my sound continues to suffer lagging and cutting all the time
>>
>>2744944
I'm only aware of emulators having sound problems like that when your PC is having a hard time running the game. Is your performance fine, and have you tried turning the settings down?
>>
>>2744970
Yes, everything is fine. I can play TS4 in super resolution and don't break a sweat
>>
>>2744927
Is anyone able to play on Onslaught ?
It's telling me this is closed.
>>
your least favourite boss

> assaka
> get hit once, locked in to receive the rest of the combo
> takes no damage until you break its arms
> insta kill homing lighting strikes
> almost no telegraphing or backswing

fuck this shit am i playing dark souls
>>
>>2745020
Doom, what a fucking piece of shit. Just thinking about her invincibility bullshit makes me mad
>>
>>2745181
I only like Doom when she bugged out and wont attack or move at all. Too bad I don't know how to recreate or trigger this bug again.
>>
Let's talk about Durandal and Rita's sex life
>>
>>2742734
>>2744701
Something something, your daugher calls me mama too something something.

You know, given that she has Cecilia's lance, she's kinda like a (most likely) gay Cecilia.
>>
>>2745278
It sure is a bed of roses.
>>
File: image0.jpg (815 KB, 1488x2104)
815 KB
815 KB JPG
Other girl is Colorless Fire who apparently has an event in GGZ at the moment.
>>
>>2745286
With Rita on top
>>
>>2745399
Just the way Durandal ordered
>>
>>2745430
She only thinks she's in charge in bed, but not really.
>>
>>2745430
A margarita in bed for one?
>>
Any idea when the Global armada will hit Tier V? I'd like to join, but I'm still pretty new so I can wait for new spots.
>>
>>2745664
Pretty much never, at this rate. We do have some dead users we can prune, though.
>>
>>2745664
I went ahead and kicked somebody who's definitely dead, so you can apply now. Tell us your name here if it isn't obvious you're a /u/ser from your name or bio.
>>
>>2745673
Oh cool, thanks. It's Protag, hope you don't mind me being level 32 atm.
>>
>>2745702
Accepted you. Welcome, neechan! Being a low level is no problem at all, we aren't that hardcore.
>>
>>2745708
do you guys usually do raids together?
I heard people usually do raids with their armada, which is why no one is on usually
>>
>>2745713
Yeah, some of us do raids with each other when we can. We make plans in the discord server.
>>
File: honkai20181108bundle.png (596 KB, 1262x918)
596 KB
596 KB PNG
Has anyone else bought out the stamina potions? Is it actually supposed to be limited?
I thought it was a bug so I posted in the official discord but was ignored.

Without those pots, I have no idea how mihoyo expects me to do the 20, 30, 40 times challenge missions at 15 stamina each though.
>>
>>2745871
Challenge Mission for. Chronicles? Chronicles is permanent. I wouldn’t worry about the last mission unless you’re a collector. The Ranger Series item basically has the same level of power as the weekly boss weapons, though they don’t need Honkai Crystals to upgrade.
>>
SEA server; Subspace Pact event is currently ongoing where you can get the Eternal Love M stigma as a reward. Basically an invitee need to find a player who has been absent for at least 15 days and they need to form a pact together. Read more ingame or at the official FB account.
>>
>>2745993
This is the stigma in question
>>
>>2745020
Dark Bronya because fuck you we don't know how to design a boss fight and then you have to face it every abyss
>>
>>2745993
I can probably help out anyone who needs a returnee for this. Just tell me what I need to do.
>>
>>2745871
I wonder what was the thought process behind this part.
>hey, we added extra challenges that reward players with some gear
>wait, make them replay stages sixty times first
>>
>>2745911
If the events are permanent that's a relief. I still wish I could buy more stamina pots but it doesn't feel like a big deal now.
>>2746219
Compared to fragment grinding or divine key grinding the actual amount of grinding is very little. The problem is that the other grinds have permanent benefits while the rewards for the challenge would only give you temporary boosts until you replace them with something better, so it feels like a waste of stamina. Except maybe Picasso T. I might do a mission once in a while and eventually get a 2nd copy.
>>
>>2745911
>same level of power as weekly boss weapons
really? the ranger cross's description reads
>deal additional 160 elemental fire damage when character attacks an enemy that has been ignited
it seems like it's a shittier version of judah's passive
>>
>>2746276
Statwise, they’re about the same as the weekly boss weapons despite having a max level of 50 instead of 45 which is why I brought it up.

Basically, they’ll mostly be weaker than any weapon that needs Honkai Crystals to upgrade and God Keys.
>>
is night squire supposed to be a game breaker? i keep reading about it and although personally i dont enjoy her play style too much i just hit lv70 and everything is tough as nails
>>
>>2746586
Not at A Rank. S Rank unlocks most of her skills and she becomes pretty good, SSS Rank unlocks a very powerful skill and she wrecks.
>>
>>2745708
If there's still ded players to kick, I'd also like to join, though I'm also pretty new to the game but really enjoying it so far. IGN is zkwp.
>>
Mihoyo keep trying to 'balance' Himeko but don't actually spend much time with her and just look at stats.
Stats is one thing but the human factor is something easier to experience that calculate.
>>
>>2746776
Okay! Sorry for the wait, but you can apply now.
>>
I assume most people on /u/ are on global? More people should come to SEA.

>>2744212
I'm always scared that I'm shitter, which probably means I am.

>>2745995
Probably not going to be able to get this.
>>
>>2746979
>Probably not going to be able to get this.
Why is that?
>>
>>2746193
>to
SEA server. I was looking for a partner in the subspace pact event and god, wanna be my partner? My ID is 11051800.
>>
>>2747541
You should have your stig now. I'll work on getting the rest of the stuff over the next few days.
>>
>>2746935
Sent
>>
>>2747577
Ah thank you so much, if you want, you can add me into your friend list XD
>>
File: 30.png (1.17 MB, 735x1980)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB PNG
Is Soul Throne normal safe to pub? I only want to get the katana quickly to replace some random 3-star.
>>
>>2747917
Soul Throne has some sections where people need to step on a specific place at the same time. Most of the time pubs understand this, but once in a while you might meet someone that doesn't.
>>
>>2747629
No problem. Everyone deserves to have gay stigmas. Even if they're the sort of person who uses emojis on 4chan.
>>
>>2747917
Talking to them first before starting the stage seems safe. If that fails then you're better off finding a different pub
>>
How much IQ do I need to play Fu Hua effectively?
>>
>Open the abyss
I hope it's just me and advanced RL isn't 165k temp
>>
This Chronicles shit is way too much. 16 stages for the 2nd one?

Is the stig set with it? I know Ranger isn't THAT good and I pulled a focus with a ticket and got the bottom piece of the stig so I'm tempted to only do two sections
>>
>>2748428
It ranges between 15 and 90 depending on the version.
>>
>>2748475
The gear rewards aren't really worth it. It is worth doing at your own pace for the fragments, and crystals from objective rewards though.
>>
>>2748496
So the stig set is shit then? Looks like 40%damage, crit and crit damage then? Doesn't seem that bad for a secondary physica DPS, was thinking about putting it on NS until she's SS or something
>>
>>2748498
I think it's just probably still better to use the good old Elizabeth T M, Attila B setup for budget physical DPS. Attila B on its own will give you +30% damage, and the Elizabeths will give you up to +40%, but just +20% if your HP is below 80% I think.

The thing about the crit stat is that it's actually less effective if your character is a higher level, due to the way the crit formula works. If you're a high level, only things that say they actually increase the crit rate by a certain percentage will really help you crit more. Like the Rinaldo 2 set effect.
>>
>>2748498
It’s good. 20% Physical and 20% Total stack multiplicatively andd add up to slightly more than 40%. Some people like to use Attila instead of the Bottom piece, but it depends on the situation.
>>
>600 gems for Miko outfit

tbis outfit looks shockingly like FS's standard outfit...
>>
So, doing the vampire story, and I have to choose between the oneesama and the loli. Who do I pick?
>>
>>2749205
You can go to the album and play through it again to see how both choices unfold. I’m pretty sure it doesn’t affect future scenes.
>>
>>2749314
Thanks!
>>
So the Chronicles stuff is here to stay on Global then? So no rush to go through the entire damn thing within a certain time?
>>
>>2749501
I hope so. I've been getting back into Dragons Dogma again and I'd like to come back to Honkai after I get tired of that again.
>>
>>2749501
>>2749549
It's here forever. Same with the S rank selection egg gacha thingy.
>>
Will global have the laser reforge event? I don't want to pull for tyr only to be able to get it for free
>>
>>2749651

I think it depends on whether Bronya's laser glitch has already fixed on global or not. If it still carries the same bugs/glitch from the China server's old version, you'll eventually get the reforge event like the SEA server.
>>
>>2749723
They fixed it almost instantly
>>
There are so many slutty Rita fanart now but still nothing with her and Durandal

When is the next part of the VN coming out?
>>
Now that I think about it, things start making sense if we assume that the real Kiana is a few years older than the one that's playable.
In the manga we can see Kiana as a toddler before the second impact, which happened in 2000. Theresa's chronicle contains a cutscene where Otto talks about Siegfried escaping with a test subject, dated to 2009. At that time the real Kiana would have already been 11 or 12, but our Kiana claims to remember living alone with her father at the age of 9 and if that had happened in the same year she escaped from Schicksal or later, she couldn't have been born before the second impact, which means Cecilia's death, which means it's impossible.
Or is it that the manga isn't canon any more?
>>
>>2749982
The game takes place in 2016, and I believe Kiana is 16 years old with a December birthday. So everything sounds right.
>>
>>2739935
>On the philosophy of homoism:
is there a mirror for this? The links 404.
>>
>>2749971
There’s this by Komitaki.
>>
>>2750074
>knife
>cake

What joke are we missing here
>>
>>2750106
Durandal was raised on frosting
>>
>>2750106
She's probably going in to withdrawal.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (48 KB, 280x233)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>2739935
I finally gave this game a go yesterday after putting it off for a while. Its quite fun though I don't know what I am doing. Also I applied LilyGarden so if anyone can get me in that would be great.
>>
>>2750106
Birth of the most wholesome yuri couple.
>>
>>2750987
Rita feels like a textbook example of a sociopath. I bet if Otto had ordered her to kill Durandal she'd do that in a heartbeat.
>>
>>2750976
Accepted you. You should really change your name to be something other than the default! Click your name/XP bar at the top left of the bridge, then the yellow Edit Name button on the right if you didn't know.
>>
>>2750021
Will get back to you on that, Neesama
>>
>>2751026
Will do, thanks.
>>
>>2751011
Not if Durandal orders her to swear her love to Durandal first.

Gotta one up that shithead of a bishop Otto.
>>
>>2751011
Yes, she's a sociopath. But if Otto did that, she'd try to kill him. Durandal is hers.
>>
>>2751185
>>2751154
>>2751011
Do I need to watch the Chapter 9 cinematic a to learn about all these Rita stuff. Or is the next part of that Durandal/Rita VN out now too
>>
>Honkai impact 4 annonced.
>I will probably be another mobile gacha.
All I wish for is a pc/console sp honkai but it will never be with todays market.;_;
>>
>>2751985
I wish for an actual character action game honkers
>>
>>2751985
Has Mihoyo ever shown interest in doing a console/pc game?
>>
>>2751999
A game un style of ys with honkai combat would work well.

>>2752001
No. And since its a chinese company the chance of a real sp game without gacha is pretty much 0,1%, because those asians just love gacha.
Really weird how they rather spe d hundreds of dollar to maybe get their waifu than paying 60$ once for a fully fledged game with maybe some optional dlc on the side.
>>
>>2752017
It’s the gambling aspect in rolling that gets those who play excited. Notice how they like to brag about their luck in the chat room when they successfully roll the equipments/characters.

That being said I find dlcs to be worse than gacha as they let developers push out semi-working games in release- the golden age of games like the ps2 era is still the best.
>>
>>2752021
Ye bad dlc is cancer.
But If its big dlc that is like an old time expansion Im fine with it.
Im just salty because the story and characters in this game are great, but since its mobile gacha the story barely moves forvard and there are so few interactions between characters.
>>
>>2751985
Not confirmed. The only source we have doesn't seem reliable, and there was never an official announcement.
>>
>>2751036
>>2750021
Trying to put links but 4chan thinks Im spamming
>>
>>2752185
On the philosophy of homoism:
Part1 - https://my.mixtape.moe/xflpft.webm
Part2 - https://my.mixtape.moe/idrdps.webm
>>
>>2751985
Granblue Fantasy is getting a proper console/pc game by Platinum Games, so things like that do happen. Give it a few more years and Honkai might reach a similar level of popularity.
>>
>>2751985
>Honkai impact 4 annonced.
Source?
>>
>>2752330
They were planning on making a proper game from the start but felt they needed to shit out a mobile turd first to fund it.
>>
>>2752187
Thanks!
>>
>>2752433
Unconfirmed. Supposedly it's from comments made by the devs at G-Star 2018
>The Taiwanese player group says this is unlikely real news since it apparently came from a Korean source instead of official Shanghai mihoyo developers
https://game.ettoday.net/article/1307403.htm?fbclid=IwAR1MXjvkwMfJVKsfNIRa-6Mz_FKZeuoxpwL_XJ7H5DdhNXkzCqPhOjmlysU
>>
>>2752594
Not to mention the global version is just a year old.
>>
>>2752594
Not sure why this is so hard to confirm. If a dev blurted out an impending release that's coming in a year at a big expo, it should be reported by multiple sources

>>2752595
International versions aren't exactly what mobile devs use to plan out their roadmaps
>>
>>2752704
Exactly. It can't be confirmed because it's most likely fake, or a bad reporter wildly misinterpreting something.
>>
>>2752017
>Really weird how they rather spe d hundreds of dollar to maybe get their waifu than paying 60$ once for a fully fledged game with maybe some optional dlc on the side.
That's not weird. Console games need to have a start and an end. Which usually means they'll be pretty generic and safe.
Mobage, on the other side, can stretch for years, having different events and updates.
It's the new things that makes people come back to the game, while console you just beat it and that's it. You need to wait more than one year for a sequel.
>>
File: kabedon.jpg (211 KB, 958x964)
211 KB
211 KB JPG
>>2753012
>regular games are generic
>compared to mobage
That's a bold statement. Online games (and thus majority of mobile ones) tend to stretch some usually simple plot paper thin and require you to repeat mundane quests multiple times more a retail title would, just to force you to spend more time playing, until you start enjoying the repetitiveness. Continuously updated games get you hooked initially and then try their hardest to make you not think about the time you could have dedicated to actually completing things instead of being stuck in grindfest limbo.
>>
Has anyone of yo/u/ been able to get more than 100 points on trapped beast? I can only handle dodging for so long.
>>
>>2753227
Getting 960 points requires perfect execution. 965+ to get top 1% requires that + luck with crits.

>>
>>2753227
I got 200 by spamming dodge button in a particularly lucky run where it didn't do that rolling attack. It would've been better, but I made a stupid mistake and walked right into the beam thing.
>>
>>2753116
I'm not talking about gameplay, though.
Console games are all the same plot and character. A young boy saves the world or makes a harem or some shit.
Mobages usually try something different or become different with the time.
>>
>>2753227
got 947
i'm not going to retry for the 1% luckshitting autism
>>
>>2753260
How many console game have you play?
>>
>>2753302
Finished more than 350 games, probably played almost 500.
Why?
>>
>>2753361
Because I have a hard time believing someone who played that many game could think something that stupid.
>>
>>2753367
Not my fautl they're all shit.
>>
>>2753373
If there all shit why did you play almost 500 game of then? Wouldn't you have realize way before that console games just aren't your thing?
>>
>>2753383
I was a dumb teenager.
>>
>>2753383
Sometimes you do something because you figure it's supposed to be good and you're supposed to like it, and you might even convince yourself you really do like it for a good while. I was like that with straight stuff for years.
>>
>>2753383
>>2753404
Ok, as a serious answer, I did like that shit once. I liked those stories with Cloud saving the world in a badly written game. When I stopped caring for those formulas, my enjoyment from games took a fall, and now I spend more time with mobages.
Sometimes I find a game that I really like. Gravity Rush, for example. But those are exception.

As for gameplay, I played so many games that it doesn't matter anymore. Nothing is original or new. I need something more to get into it.
>>
>>2753415
This is getting into huge tangent territory so sorry, but to get interested in games I need gay shit, or at least female protags who don't just fall in love with a guy just because. I always had that preference, though it wasn't always as strong as it is now, so even though I grew up a "gamer" I didn't really play a huge variety of games. I'm only starting to touch more games now that more devs are finally throwing me a bone and letting me be girls.
>>
>>2753260
Mobages usually go with quantity before quality characters so in the end they are really flat characters with very little back stories.
Even in honkai where the characters are fleshed out there is very little story actually going on in the game itself.
Usually mobages got just a few hours of actual story that matters, rest is just spent grinding and waiting.
>>
>>2753421
If you ever found it hard to find games with a female protag I dont know where you have searched.
>>
>>2753548
I don't even know what you're talking about.
From each ten games, one don't force you to play as a male, at least.
How many of those are good games is another issue.
>>
File: template.png (225 KB, 430x360)
225 KB
225 KB PNG
Do you want to play a game, sisters?
>>
>>2753762
No! Stop playing games and go do things!
>>
I think I'm starting to hate Kiana x Fuhua fandom in China. Just because Fuhua appears next to Kiana in GGZ's new banner, they begin to bombard the whole HI3 tag on lofter with things like "Fuhua x Kiana is so blatant in GGZ", etc... Excuse me, what kind of bullshit is that? HI3 I can just live and ignore that ship fans, but GGZ is a different world okay. My apology to all Fuhua fans, but GGZ doesn't need such thing. There is a reason why Kiana loves Mei okay, I don't care what happens in HI3, but can these Fuhua x Kiana fans just stay there??
>>
>>2754183
I understand you. I don't like the ship thereza x sakura myself, but I've learned to respect those who like it.
In the end, for me every lesbian ship is valid, what is not worth is het ship
>>
>>2754183
How dare they enjoy things
>>
>>2754189
It's the way they try to make Fuhua x Kiana seem more official than KiaMei in GGZ that irks me a lot.

I mean in HI3 I can understand the ship, but just one fucking side story in GGZ and they're like "Aww, they're so cute and in love in GGZ too".

I come from GGZ before playing HI3, so to me, GGZ's characters have more emotional impact than those in HI3's. That's why I can't stand Fuhua x Kiana ship in GGZ, 'cause it's basically Kiana betraying Mei for some chick she doesn't even know.

Heck, I might find some way to block those fans when they tag Fuhua x Kiana and GGZ together.
>>
>>2754217
>I mean in HI3 I can understand the ship
I can't.
But that's how it works for these games sadly. One event and everyone starts to ship the characters.
Until the original try to appeal to them and it becomes a mess like LL.
>>
>>2754222
Well yeah, I don't really understand how Fuhua x Kiana works at all, but I have learnt to tolerate it.

However, Fuhua x Kiana in GGZ is bullshit to me
>>
File: girls_dont_poop.jpg (71 KB, 530x730)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>Himeko stands next to other girls
>"she's gay and don't you dare say otherwise"
>Kiana stands next to other girls
>"nononono it's nothing"
Is this the power of /u/?
>>
>>2754235
Himeko pretty clearly seems like a repressed lesbian who overcompensates to me. She's been with so many men, but she always back out of relationships with them and has never ever gone further than kissing. Meanwhile, Himeko was ready to give her virginity to Theresa at the drop of a hat, and she always crawls into Kiana's bed naked while she's drunk.

And Kiana's a turbodyke who's attracted to every single pretty girl in existence, but she's truly in love with Mei. She would never abandon her, or do anything to hurt her.
>>
>>2754183
Cringe
>>
File: 1200px-Fuka_c4.png (721 KB, 1200x1055)
721 KB
721 KB PNG
>>2754253
And Fu Hua?
>>
>>2754300
Super gay for the Himeko of her era. So she holds some special affection for our Himeko. You'll see in Chapter 9 when we get it.
>>
>>2754302
So why then are they pairing Fu Hua and Kiana, when each of them has a perfectly valid love interest already?
>>
File: harukohmmm.png (50 KB, 341x342)
50 KB
50 KB PNG
>>2754305
I dunno. People just like alternative ships I guess.
>>
>>2754308
Like how some people ship Batman and Poison Ivy? Sure, I guess.
>>
>>2754253
>Himeko was ready to give her virginity to Theresa
Wait, when did that happen? I wanna see it.
>>
File: Himeko's lilies.jpg (130 KB, 597x1967)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
>>2754733 Old GGZ 4-koma

>Himeko is at her limit for not being able to find a husband that now she believe only god could help her.
>Theresa: "It's okay, I'm here."

>"Wait! Wait! Just because I can't find a man, doesn't mean I'm prepared for lilies!"

>"I didn't expect you to do this for me. Please be gentle for my first time."

>"Why are you taking your cloths off?"
>"No, nothing..."
>>
So with Chapter being 9 over, the story is about to go full End of Evangelion. I'm really starting to thing that Mihoyo wants to focus on Honkai 4 asap.
>>
>>2755109
It seems like every time Herrscher Kiana is introduced the story ends. I hate it. There is so much wasted potential, they have thirteen Herrscher they could explore one by one to drag the plot but nah, better rehash the second game's story.
>>
>>2755109
>>2755135
Maybe they'll surprise is by not closing shop early. HI3 came out in CN when again? 2016? I would be very surprised if HI4 hits in 2019 so by 2020 it will be four years.

Its not a BAD time for a series to move on per say, and that mans at least another year of content
>>
>>2755135
>better rehash the second game's story
That my biggest problem/concern if this story at the moment am really hoping they don't this with another reset.
>>
>>2755325
I hope the story continues with more Hershey Bars coming and Clone Kiana keeps her void powers to help the gang.
>>
>>2755353
>Clone Kiana keeps her void powers to help the gang
Definitely this honestly it feels like were only halfway through the story and there's so much more to do. Like kill otto
>>
>>2755359
I actually want Celine to be the dominant personality from now on with Clone Kiana more or less gone. Or they can do a Celine/Kiana hybrid personality that's both and at the same time neither.

Then we can have an angsty lesbian arc of a conflicted Mei deciding whether she can love this new "person" or not.
>>
>>2755359
>Like kill otto
After Chapter 9 I'm convinced the guy is not going to have a happy ending. He might make his goals come true but he's not going to live to see it. I sorta feel bad for him, he showed a lot of depth in the VN but what he did in the latest game chapter was unforgivable, unless there's a last minute twist.
>>
>>2755379
I will bet money that, if we do get a meaningful conclusion to all this and not just another resetlol, Otto will do some last second redemption shit. It won't be enough to atone for everything he's done but it will paint him in a different light and make his end somewhat more melancholic than it has any right to be
>>
>>2755369

Ah, angsty lesbian story, my favorite!

>>2755379

His whole purpose for these stupid plans is to bring Kallen back. But we all know that if Kallen ever came back, the first thing she would do is to bitch-slap Otto hard.
>>
My big guess will be Mei kisses God Kiana to get her out of Celines control.
Just touching her face worked even if it was for a really short time, so gotta go all in.
>>
>>2755551
I've been rather on board with the story of this game, but I fail to grasp how is God Kiana going to benefit Otto and his plan? If I remember right, he wants to use the power of 6th Herrscher to revive Kallen properly, but Kiana is just some unholy hybrid of 2nd and 3rd one at this point.
>>
>tfw this is the only place on 4chan to talk about Honkai
>>
>>2755557
Sweet, but it won't work the second time. I mean Sirin pulled out Mei's core without any intervention from Kiana.

Besides, angsty lesbian moment is totally my fetish. Heck, might write some fanfics about angsty Kiana x Mei now.

>>2755559

Kiana's a pawn in his plan. Originally, arcording to the VN and manhua, he's going to protect honkai until Herrscher of Death appears. Then he will take advantage of this ruler to bring Kallen back. After reviving Kallen successfully, honkai is useless to him. Finally, Otto will find a way to destroy honkai.

However, from chap 9 of the game, I have a theory. Otto wants a human that can control honkai energy, a human that win against Herrscher, so that he can easily manipulate into working for him. After all, a human is much easier to control (mind break) than a Herrscher.

Btw, Kiana now has Mei's core and Herrscher of Death's core. Otto uses HoD's core as a catalyst to wake Sirin up.
>>
>>2755729
Feels good. Other boards would be full of waifufags.
>>
File: wide.png (476 KB, 804x791)
476 KB
476 KB PNG
We're reaching Hidamari levels of wide.
>>
>>2756277
>Got to see a happy Fuka
Best chapter so far
>>
>>2756287
Seems like Nuwa is getting some heavy preferential treatment, especially considering Shennong was probably the best cook in that group.
>>
>New Rita suit in 2.8
>mini skirt, thigh highs and black panties

Rita literally packs more fanservic than every other Valk combined. This only fuels my desire to see her and Durandal getting it on
>>
>>2755812
>Btw, Kiana now has Mei's core and Herrscher of Death's core.
That's a news to me. If that's the case though, Kiana might be able to do the revival thing herself and bring back the other valks after they all die in chapter 10 as long as they can get her cooperative enough. It kinda all makes sense now.
>>
>>2756345

Hm, make sense. But there is no confirm about HoD's power to revive the dead. It's all Otto's theory, and Shadow Orchid aka 6th God Key has only showed the power of healing and all.
>>
>>2755557
>>
>>2756295
You have good taste!
>>
>>2756345
If there is a Chapter 10; 2.8 shows theres an EX chapter.
>>
>>2756354
True, And who's to say that it wasnt fabricated by void wanzang or 1st hresscher from the old world)
>>
>>2756277
Come to think of it, how did a bird turn into human? I get that phoenix is practically immortal (sort of), but we have Jingwei with red hair, one with white hair and now grey.
>>
>>2757278
Jingwei with red hair is just Nuwa's illustrations of Fuka. She wanted to make her more easily beloved by people so she gave her boobies and pretty feet and everything. White hair is Jingwei's true form,gray hair is her after she lost a lot of her power and memories. Dunno when that happened or why.

I have no fucking idea about the bird though.
>>
>new event is Kiana birthday

So no new expansion for the 28th? We might not God Kiana for Christmas then...
>>
Looks like Mihoyo did some Q&A recently. Found a translation on that website we don't talk about.
>the world will NOT be reset after God Kiana
>Fu is alive, more of her background will be revealed soon
>next arc will revolve around Kukuria
>whereabouts of Siegfried and the real Kiana are going to be crucial to the story

Also, another short animation is being worked on.
sauce: https://bbs.mihoyo.com/bh3#/article/5285

I love how they have the story thought out so far in advance instead of making shit up as they go like most online games.
>>
>>2760906
Awesome news! I was assuming that by the end of the story they meant the end of an arc, but we were all so unsure and I got really nervous.
>>
I've been watching the old CGI short and it kind of struck me. Doesn't it look like it's set after Herrscher of the Void? We can see Kiana freely transform into Moonbeam mode and even her eyes change seemingly at will, cross-shaped pupils included. As if she had learned to control her powers properly.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppDfdCnOF1o
>>
>>2761190
That's what I got out of it too. It seemed to be really far ahead of the current gsme story at the time, like she escaped after some big event
>>
>>2761190
I still have the impression that it's just a non-canon thing, but I've got no idea.
>>
File: honkaifeet82.png (215 KB, 457x589)
215 KB
215 KB PNG
Can someone redpill me what's the deal with tuna jokes?
>>
>>2761791
You mean ELI5?

There's no solid explanation; but here's what I have: Kiana is adorably stupid and forgetful, just like a fish. The chinese player base then started calling her tuna because it's a fish that rhymes with her name.
>>
File: JuneBrideAE.jpg (189 KB, 597x2000)
189 KB
189 KB JPG
>>2760906
>Kukuria
Seele hype intensifies.
>>
>>2761791
In Chinese, salt fish also refers to:
1. Dead person
2. People who don’t move
3. People with no dreams

So in one example I saw where Kiana has to do paperwork and she turned into a fish was because she has no motivation to do it. I’ve also seen it used when gacha screws over people, which is also pretty explanatory.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (659 KB, 798x1131)
659 KB
659 KB PNG
So Fu Hua literally had a thing for Himeko fifty thousand years ago. I'm starting to feel that ship a little.
>>
File: DimVUmEWkAAKq5A.jpg (392 KB, 1989x1971)
392 KB
392 KB JPG
>>2763723
Welcome, imouto.
>>
>>2763723
Fu Hua may be able to punch a honkai beast, but holding HIMEKO/Himeko's hand is something she yearn for for so long.

Fu Hua is lewd.
>>
File: mmexport1543939835146.png (64 KB, 306x161)
64 KB
64 KB PNG
>matching earrings
Scandalous!
>>
>>2756945
Mei: Totally worth it
>>
>>2742787
Apparently SEA butchered Ragna's name to Regina or something. Ragna was the captain of the squad Himeko joined when she became a valkyrie. The squad got wiped out and Himeko was the only survivor. Nobody knows who or what killed them.

Himeko is one if the most mysterious valk in the game, mostly due to mihoyo sidelining her and not explaining her backstory. Pls dont kill her so soon, mihoyo.
>>
>>2765232
Nice fucking catch

I want to see these two fuck, sexually
>>
>>2765236
There are many mysterious parallels between the previous world and current one. The 6th Herrscher was literally Himeko and I'm expecting something big to happen now that our Himeko has donned the void suit with fire power (which should have something to do with the 6th Herrscher, coincidentally).
>>
>>2765284
As opposed to not sexually fucking?
>>
>>2765595
I guess anon doesn't want to see them fuck in the missionary position only for the purpose of procreation.
>>
>Pre-order bundles
>>
>>2765775
I wonder how they'll be priced. Probably like garbage but maybe they'll surprise us.
>>
>>2765557
I think you mean 7th; Sixth is the Silent Gem, the robe of death aka Seele. And yes, I cant wait for Himeko to fully embrace the Plague Gems power and melt Fu Hua's ice.

On another note, CN players are speculating that the sycthe used by Rita's 3rd battle suit, Moonsoul, is the 5th God Key, the hresscher of ice
>>
How the hell do I do FOUR times the amount of damage as some people in raids. These people are rocking lvl 50 stuff and as far as I can tell, actively attacking things

>>2765775
The preorder part is stupid but they did sell similar bundles before with the character cards. So not all that surprised.

At least it's not as dumb as the one day s rank rentals

>>2765595
Just had to make it clear.
>>
>>2765557
Speaking of parellels, I think it was mentioned that the current world hresscher have the same attribute as the old world hresscher (all of this were taken from CN so I might misstranslate or misunderstandood some of the info);

1st - creation (able to create anything by following some criteria, like knowing how it works etc)
2nd - void/ space, like Celine
3rd - lightning/thunder, like Mei
4th - wind, like Wendy
5th - mentioned as ice power
6th - death, Cecilia's lance and also Seele, who have the stigmata
7th - fire/flame, judgement of shamash, made from Captain HIMEKO, Fu Hua's beloved/respected captain's hresscher core. Current world Plague gem on blank key worn by Himeko
8th - unknown, classified
9th - gravity, Eden Star cannon
10th - multiple duplication/power, xuanyuan sword, grips of taixu, 1000 hresscher
11th - promise/sealing, Oath of Judah
12th - errosion, Higokumaru, Jizo Mitama
13th - unknown
14th - unknown, was never made into a godkey as humanity lost
>>
>>2765775
>Pre-order bundles
What on exactly?
>>
>>2766139
Right, the 7th. My bad. I partly blame manga translators - the terminology is pretty inconsistent and there are even two different dates of Second Impact within the same chapter.
>>
>>2766142
These abilities feel so inconsistent in term of strength
>>
>>2766395
The numbering doesn't denote power; the 8th and beyond may not be as powerful as the 7th, who is well known as the the hresscher with the most destructive power. Its just the order they appear.
>>
File: download_1.jpg (257 KB, 1188x1108)
257 KB
257 KB JPG
Kiana's birthday stigmata is just so cute. You can just make out Chibi Mei giving something that looks like a heart to Kiana
>>
>>2766406
I love best aunt happily watching her niece's relationship blooming. Makes me emotional.
>>
>>2766397
I was more talking about the power themselves like how some hresscher get seemingly god-tier abilities like creation/void/death while others get rather basic like fire and ice. Not saying those aren't still a threat to humanity especially when captain himeko burnt Australia to ashes but some definitely seem more simple to handle then other.
>>
>>2766456
Welcome to anime, where power level is just a plot device.
>>
[SEA]

100 crystals redemption code: YVS7DSDK9P
>>
So SK is finally confirmed for Global. I'm honestly conflicted since I wanted GK. SK didn't even seem all that fun to play compared to Phoenix and NS.
>>
>>2767011
People only hype for her since shes op.
If she was balanced no one would care.
>>
>>2767191
I feel like she's gonna end up like Meme after Durandal becomes playable.
>>
File: 1520607730112.gif (155 KB, 500x500)
155 KB
155 KB GIF
>>2767011
>>2767191
Ironic for you guys to say that considering GK has an even more boring play style spam the attack button and is even more op. Now I won't speak for everyone, but pretty sure there are more reason people want her then muh meta.
>>
>>2767283
I want GK because she's freaking GK.

I love Fuhua in general but I already lucked out with a very fast Pheonix pull and I'll love always love a lady in suits, gearing another Fuhua just feels a bit repetitive now even if she's strong from a competitive standpoint

I'll still drop some crystals on the banner since I wouldn't mind getting Vampire Teri too since her playstyle looks fun. But the bulk of my crystals will be saved for probably next January for GK
>>
2.8 trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxzV1zvNzI4
Is that who I think it is? Also, stupid sexy Rita. I fear to imagine what will happen when they give her summer skin.
>>
>>2767428
>Is that who I think it is

Slightly different hairstyle.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (330 KB, 859x354)
330 KB
330 KB PNG
>>2767449
Looks similar enough to me. Not that it proves anything, but still.
>>
>>2766986
Thank you!
>>
File: Spoiler Image (843 KB, 1280x720)
843 KB
843 KB PNG
>>2767497
Hmm, with the mask on she looks like someone else. My first assumption is that its someone new.

On another note apparently the new winter memories will have this CG.
>>
File: 71629771_p0_master1200.png (143 KB, 600x848)
143 KB
143 KB PNG
>>2767546
>someone new
It would be hilarious if they added another young girl to Bronya's harem. But it's probably Seele or "Seele but it's complicated".
>>
global 80 crystals
WMWQ8CLT37
>>
>>2767615
My anon
>>
>>2767615
Thank you!
>>
>>2766456
I'm still not sure how Higo's ability wasn't Death considering it activated after she died. Her ultimate form being a computer virus was kinda weird though.
>>
>>2767675
I feel like "Corruption" would have been a better word then Erosion.
>>
Platinum made honkers game WEN
>>
File: 659r69cx34321.jpg (137 KB, 548x639)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
>>2765232
Will be awesome if the other pairings does this too, like having something that visually reference their significant other. Sakuno Rondo having the same hair color and fox ears as Sakura counts I guess. Himeko's battle suit seems to come with an earring for her right ear only, and her new suit have the word 'Eclipse' in it, which is also use by SK.
>>
File: Sakura-6_full.png (283 KB, 720x720)
283 KB
283 KB PNG
>>2768758
Sakura's Tanabata Stigmata wears a necklace that has a Judah pendant.
>>
File: 1526537521312.gif (397 KB, 500x500)
397 KB
397 KB GIF
Question: I don't have Ekaterina (M) but I do have Planck (M) is that a good replacement for night squire?
>>
File: gay dresses.jpg (446 KB, 1000x712)
446 KB
446 KB JPG
>>2768758
Flame Sakitama's upcoming costume has visual similarities to both Celestial Hymn and Kallen's 2nd anniversary stigmata dress. Mihoyo knows exactly how to please me.
>>
>>2768790
no, plank M is useless during NS ult, which is where she does most of her dmg
>>
>>2768790
Probably better to just use Schro Band M if you have that.
>>
>>2768802
>>2768803
Alright thanks
>>
>>2768764
It bothers me how there's nail polish on her fingernails and none on toenails.
>>
>>2768758

Back in GGZ, Mei gave Kiana a green chameleon hairpin as a gift (I see it as a proof of love lol).

Fuhua and Himeko's suits?? Sounds cool, but unfortuantely, its because their suits are from the same series, 4th generation battle suits. Fuhua's is Shadow Knight - Moon Blade (Lunar Blade) and Himeko's is Vermillion Knight - Lunar Eclipse. While Kiana's is White Knight - Moonlight, and Rita's one is Blue Knight - Moon Soul.
>>
>>2769663
I thought it was the 6th in the series though technically since it was made by DrMEI and all of the godsbane battle suit were based off it, it should be number 0 or 1?
>>
File: 1544532020936.jpg (138 KB, 2246x1080)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
>Kiana talking about Mei
New updates, new cute dorm chibis interactions
>>
>>2769714
How do people set actual dorm background instead of that endless void?
>>
>>2769744
This is the 2nd dorm, the beach side villa
>>
>>2769663
>Mei gave Kiana a green chameleon hairpin as a gift
I wanna see this, so jealous I didnt experience this myself
>>
>>2769686

Yes, Vermillion Knight was made by her. Otto is just cheating by renaming that suit into Vermillion Knight. And other suits are based on VK (True name: No Number God Key - Key of Emptiness) and they are the 4th of Godsbane Suits (white comet, crimson impulse,... etc are the third, I think. Scarlet Nexus is a prototype).
>>
>>2769753
It was in GGZ, after Kiana saved Mei I think.

Well, before Kiana destroyed the whole world of course lol
>>
>>2766139
Silent Gem is now known as Serenity Gem in English. Quite appropriate for Seele I say
>>
File: RitaCherishBiancaGift.png (783 KB, 1440x793)
783 KB
783 KB PNG
>>2765232
>Just started working with her
>Gives her a handmade birthday present a day earlier
Young Bianca works fast
>>
>>2769772
These two were cute from the start.

Their sex live must be full of degenerate, sick fetishes that makes it hard to look at each other in the eyes the next morning
>>
>>2769831
Bianca maybe but Rita give that crazy feel so she probably just teases her about it
>>
File: IMG_zfooj3.jpg (76 KB, 634x634)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
Need more chibis like Kepler
>>
File: 66.png (1.22 MB, 735x1980)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB PNG
Reburn for global in less than an hour (as long as the maintenance won't get extended)!
>>
>>2770274
Have fun; SEA still doesn't have the reburn event
>>
Really the Christmas theme it's nice
>>
>game just crashes on my 6s as soon as the bridge loads

Epic
>>
File: 70402195_p0.jpg (1.01 MB, 1500x843)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB JPG
https://my.mixtape.moe/iuzivr.mp4

I know it's not the point of the vid but Seele and Bronya playing together makes me happy.
>>
>event stages for new characters and costumes just throw you into a battle
>only the Shadow Knight one has this bit of dialogue
>it's about Fu Hua and Himeko together on a mission
THEY KNOW!
>>
>>2770393
I love how Lucia doesn't shoot her down, but is like "you should try harder".
>>
Isn't SK just NS except you have to press more than one button when you turn on the ult
>>
>>2770457
Pretty much, but NS hits like a truck and SK hits like a Japanese battleship.
>>
>>2770457
The only thing similar is that they’re both hard hitting Fu Huas with a burst mode ult.

Their types are different, ones physical and one is elemental, NS has a bar mechanic, SK has her lightning field buff and Fang debuff.

I actually use both of them in the same Abyss party since they cover each others weaknesses pretty well and there’s not much overlap for them in MA.
>>
how do I recover hp at Open World: Schicksal HQ? In Sakura Samsara there is a shrine but I didn't saw anythinf on the new world
>>
>>2770566
There’s a couple of machines in the places you can summon vehicles for recovering HP.
>>
What's the casualty ladies? 8k here for SK, got Luna along the way too so I guess I did alright

Honestly don't even know much about her, I just got swept along with the hype. Hope she bloody annihilates Abyss for me
>>
>>2770608
13k for SK(got then another 14k on supply got a bunch of good stuff though so no lost here. Now I can save until scarlet kinght
>>
>>2770610
I didn't get her signature gloves but are there anything else that's great on SK besides Raid gloves?
>>
>>2770615
Skoll and hati if you have that
>>
>>2770621
Nope. Don't have have stellar vortex. Spend all my stuff on getting a lvl 50 Judah and Miko sword.

I guess my next project is work on raids to upgrade the gloves.
>>
Is it me or do these new story cutscenes don't work? I've been replaying chapter one on normal and most of the time there is nothing on the stages with play button icon next to them.
>>
File: image0 (2).jpg (1.18 MB, 2480x3507)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB JPG
>>2770672
If you haven't already, it's usually best to pre-download all the scenes in the gallery before playing new stages or events. Cutscenes failing to play if you haven't done that is a bug as old as the game itself.
>>
>>2770672
oooh, I thought this was something just from Mumu
>>
>>2770689
even doing this, the cutscene doesn't play for me
>>
>>2770672
Could be they're either mislabeled or there were cutscenes in the other servers but not this one. Well, you can complain to AI-chan and see what's up with that.
>>
>>2770672
Reburn isn't actually out yet. Not until the 21st I think.
>>
Luna Kindred is legit fun. The axe attacks are so cool and she seems to build SP really fast with her normal attacks.

Shame I have zero resource to spend on her so she's just stuck with Elizabeth/Atilla with the Pumpkin Cross.
>>
Hmm the art on this stigma is really weird. It looks like there is a big piece missing at her ass.
>>
>>2770738
First two chapters already got redesigned and new cutscenes are in the game now. Technically. It's just that most of them won't appear for some reason.
Also, is there a way to tell when all CGs are downloaded. I pressed the button several times and started downloading things like three times, except every time it stated a different number of files (something like 32>4>17>20).
>>
I know crystals are meant to be used eventually but I feel really bad using 17k and not getting 100% everything I wanted.
>>
File: 1541708151897.png (269 KB, 646x378)
269 KB
269 KB PNG
>tfw your bank freezes your account for SK gacha crimes
>>
>>2770864
Yeah, those tunderthighs are disproportionately thick and her wierd-ass half-jacket thing makes her torso look the same.
>>
>>2770897
And now I'm getting "Error" halfway through downloading CGs. Fuck it - something is clearly broken right now. I uninstalled the game, will download again if something changes within next week.
>>
So how high can I expect to climb as a SK with a lvl 35 glove? I do have a maxed Judah too.

Can I reach RL?
>>
>>2771198
The level of the glove isn't a factor so important that will determine if you climb to the next tier or not. Stigmata matters the most. Nuada's level doesn't matter too much since she already has a lot of built-in Lightning damage. The main reason to use it is the active skill that will cause the enemy to bleed, which will make her deal 50% more all damage to it. Taixu suffers the most from being low level but the difference in all damage % from the passive isn't game changing, though of course the higher the level the better.
>>
>Himeko died without anything happening between her an Fu Hua.
I'm angry.
>>
>>2771380
Don’t be so mad neesan. Maybe they ascended to Fu Hua private chamber in the heavens for some hot snuggling session.
>>
>>2770417
I need to know what they talk about; is this in Global? Dont remember this in SEA server.
>>
Well damn, the spoilers are everywhere now even though I've been avoiding the entire chapters story.

Now I have to catchup on a whole chapters worth of story before I can watch the new cinematic
>>
Has someone detect a strange behaviour of Wolf of dawn's in the new open world? In some stages the project bunny doesn't even appear and I can't trigger the ultimate evasions with this character sometimes. The canon doesn't focus in the enemies and the camera goes even more crazier in that world.
When project bunny appears to fight some enemies it continues to stop and be useless in the middle of the battle, like it was in standby mode or something.
Is someone else going through it?
>>
>>2771399
Yes, It's Global - "Shadow Knight" part of "Knight and Vampire" event quest. It's just a bit of flavour text at the beginning, but pretty nice regardless.

I've spent an hour trying to make a webm, but somehow the more I try to slim down the file, the bigger it gets. Excuse me posting a simple transcription of the scene.
>Himeko: It's already almost the new year.
>Fu Hua: We are still on a mission, Major Himeko. Please do not lose your focus.
>Himeko: I know, I know. Alright, let's take care of these guys quickly. Let's make today's party one to remember!
>>
Himeko vs God Kiana animation is out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cy7W674axNg

Looks like she died single after all...
>>
>>2771754
who left these onions here?

also, here is the song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cy7W674axNg
>>
>>2771754
Did the serum turn kiana into a normal human of can she still fight?
>>
>>2771787
With Kaslana genes and several Herrscher cores in her body, it's unlikely that the serum worked that well. If >>2761190 is correct, Kiana is on the run now, trying to accomplish something and the remaining cast is gonna chase her.
>>
>>2771842
I would actually like that a lot and it would kinda makes sense if they don't know were kiana already is. My personal wish is that celine and kiana find some way to coexist.
>>
How do I unlock the beach map?
>>
>>2771631
Thank you for sharing and for your efforts. Wish mihoyo added this instead of the one we got.
>>
>>2771604
Bugs are everywhere, however if this is OW2, did you check the weather? One of them interfere with range targeting
>>
>>2771872
For Dorm? In SEA, they gave a ticket to open it during an event. Will probably need to wait a bit for Global.
>>
>>2772155
Thanks

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.