[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/u/ - Yuri

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1541889976238.png (1.74 MB, 1920x1080)
1.74 MB
1.74 MB PNG
Ep 6 was a great episode.
>>
File: toukosmug.png (211 KB, 500x500)
211 KB
211 KB PNG
>>
>>2747199
This is a really good adaptation
>>
why is there two threads
>>
>>2747255
Yuufags are butthurt at the other OP's image even though last chapter is about Sayaka.
>>
I'm kind of surprised that a day has past since the raws came out, and subs have yet to surface. Anyone got theories? Did raws have a lot of things (ex: signs/ songs) in episode seven that require more translations, or does sub care less than before?
>>
>>2752141
Hidive subs came out on time, horrible subs must be broken or some shit.
>>
>>2752141
Thanks for sharing. Didn't/don't see it nyaa, so maybe the name is different on it, or I need to find hidi's from some other location.
>>
The anime highlights my main issue with this series. The whole thing feels like a play, where characters act out strictly defined roles, rather anything grounded in real life. Reading the manga, you could at least imagine the cast speaking and behaving like human beings, but the stiff, hamfisted delivery of the scenes on TV leaves you with no choice but to take it as it is. The voice actors carry the episodes somehow, but can't say I'm enjoying this.
>>
>>2752287
You nailed it.
>>
>>2752287
>rather than anything grounded in real life
Thankfully.
>>
>>2752287
I think that is true to an extent but I really like that "play" aspect. The introspective theater scene of Maki is one of my favorite moments. I have a thing for theater stuff, so maybe that's why it hits me in all the right places.
>>
>>2752287
I don't see things like that. Starlight Review felt like a play (which it was), but this doesn't at all to me. I am enjoying it, but having read the manga does take away some of the enjoyment of it and the mystery of where it is going. I suspect if we hadn't read the manga first we'd be enjoying the anime more.
>>
>>2752287
The characters feel extremely human to me, what are you smoking? Or is this your first time reading/watching an introspective story?

Fuck back to your braindead SoL or chuuni shit - weeaboo actually think that's how real human talk and act and thus unable to understand why IRL people think you guys are mental.
>>
>>2752507
why are you so upset anon

its a common issue ive seen with lots of adaptions, even when VAs are quality it can still feel kind of flat
>>
Was the pre-op scene in ep 7 in the manga? I don't remember reading it. It changes the way I see Sayaka I didn't think she had any yuri experience, but now that I know she does it changes the way I see her character.
>>
>>2752530
Did you delete chapter 12 from your memory?
>>
>>2752427
Nothing wrong with that kind of an approach, per se, but most of the time the show just tries to be more clever than it actually is.

>character faces a turning point in their life
>they're shown walking to a level crossing / intersection

This kind of stuff just makes me groan.
>>
>>2752507
>The characters feel extremely human to me

Do all your friends behave like coldly logical robots constantly rationalizing their emotions to one another?
Rather, do you have any?
>>
>>2752567
I wouldn't say that's trying to be clever at all. Just basic symbolism. You can dislike that instance of it or the general usage of crossroads and decisions but I don't think that's a fair statement.
>>
>>2752287
>stiff, hamfisted delivery
>voice actors carry the episodes

You're contradicting yourself sis
>>
>>2752570
Your description doesn't match any of the characters.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (460 KB, 800x450)
460 KB
460 KB PNG
Het-chan dumps Sayaka after doing THIS with her? You don't just fix neckties for a girl if you don't plan to be together for life!
>>
>>2747436
This Sayaka bullying should stop.
>>
I'm anchored into this show now that we have some adult yuri in Tenchou x Sensei. It doesn't hurt that the former is smoking hot as well.
>>
>>2752904
Miyako is a chestlet
I mean, sayacuck beat her
>>
>>2752609
There's more to an animated story than voices, you know? At least, there should be.
>>
>>2752574
>I wouldn't say that's trying to be clever at all. Just basic symbolism

That's the thing. It's basic, it's been done to death. When you start playing with symbolism to give your plot some weight, the last thing you want the audience to think is "this isn't really clever at all".
>>
>>2753108
So you don't like that the symbolism isn't clever. The rest of the interactions and how the characters are written is pretty clever though.
>>
how gay is this show?
>>
File: 1540709515458.jpg (441 KB, 1280x720)
441 KB
441 KB JPG
>>2753304
not gay at all
>>
>>2753307
I know it's stupid but I'm always paranoid when i see males listed in yuri shows.
>>
>>2753319
>>
I love Touko
>>
File: DsUYbSkVAAAW7o0.jpg (272 KB, 1055x1200)
272 KB
272 KB JPG
>>
>>2752612
>doesn't match any of the characters
>behave like coldly logical robots constantly rationalizing their emotions
Not that anon, but characters constantly rationalizing their emotions is basically what drives the characterizations in Yagakimi. Case in point: student council scene when Yuu and Touko talk about love for the first time or the river scene. In this way, it's difficult for me to empathize with the characters all that much when the bulk of their character is an infodump of how they feel.

>>2752287
>hamfisted delivery of the scenes on TV leaves you with no choice but to take it as it is
But it's a 1:1 adaption and even supervised by the original creator herself. If anything the anime has revealed how flawed the original work is. If Yagakimi is the best yuri can offer then I guess this genre still has a long way to go.
>>
>>2753457
>But it's a 1:1 adaption
Anime and manga are two completely different mediums. If you seriously think 1:1 adaptation equates to being a good adaptation then you have no merits to your words at all.
>>
>>2753457
Do you even know what rationalize emotions means? feel free to provide more info on how the river scene is an example of this because I can't see it. If anything, Touko is the opposite of this, I can see it on Yuu when she started denying her feelings for Touko but that's it. Sayaka is not an example of this either.
>behave like coldly logical robots
Again, this doesn't fit Touko or Sayaka. Not even Yuu, she may be stoic and have a cool personality but she does show emotions and that only expands more as the story progresses.
>>
File: DsTPSxKU8AEbNwz.jpg (224 KB, 1200x1200)
224 KB
224 KB JPG
>>
>>2753462
> feel free to provide more info on how the river scene is an example of this because I can't see it.
Touko directly tells Yuu her backstory and reason for why she's trying so hard to be so perfect. Not only that, she also tells the audience her emotions at the end of the episode. There's no room of ambiguity in the character motives because everything is spelled out for you, hence I said that the characterization is an "infodump" which is constantly rationalizing their emotions either to the characters or to the audience. And it's not just in the anime adaption, it's also present in the manga as well.

>>2753460
What I meant by "1:1" is that the anime staff don't leave out any details. Each episode is progressing based on the order of the manga chapter and correctly portrays each character with accuracy. Problem is, with the way the anime medium is, it revealed how melodramatic and angsty the characters actually are.
>>
>>2753304
It's in the most gay tier of /u/ shows. An anime adaptation of a yuri manga by a long-time yuri author. That's a pretty exclusive tier.
>>
>>2753487
You can criticize the way this is presented, call it "infodump" or whatever, but that's still not what rationalization of emotions means. That concept means to explain or justify emotions, behaviors and feelings in a rational or logical way to avoid dealing with the true motive. Yuu is a good example of this, take chapter 16 or 35 as examples. Touko, however, isn't. She acts on impulse all the time, and is quite honest with her feelings, she says to Yuu what she wants and doesn't make up excuses to her behavior either.
>>
>>2753487
Oh yes, because it's so much more narratively compelling when characters never introspectively reflect on their feelings, and speak in riddles rather than communicating in a way so that their friends can understand them.
>>
>>2753489
thanks, that's all i wanted to know before i jumped into it.
>>
>>2753490
>Touko, however, isn't. She acts on impulse all the time, and is quite honest with her feelings

Are we watching the same show?
>>
>>2753465
Brilliant.
>>
>>2753593
Regarding Yuu, she is pretty honest about how she feels, who she really is and what she wants
>>
Is anyone planning on TLing Sayaka's novel once it gets a digital release?
>>
>>2754482
Has 4s commented?
>>
File: 334355.jpg (107 KB, 800x800)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>
File: 345337357.jpg (58 KB, 600x600)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>2754645
>>
>>2754646
That's gay.
>>
Ohhh Sayaka, you're savage
>>
File: 1542997973980.png (82 KB, 540x297)
82 KB
82 KB PNG
>>2756653
I feel oddly represented by this guy, altough I never asked for that, I'm fine watching romance between two girls develop
>>
touko a shit, holy cr*p
>>
>>2754645
>>2754646
This is 100% accurate.
>>
https://greatpassage.wordpress.com/2018/11/16/yagate-kimi-ni-naru-saeki-sayaka-ni-tsuite/
>>
>>
File: 1481898610474.jpg (141 KB, 940x1007)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
>>2756727
>cr*p
Fuck off.
>>
>>2757072
Now we are sure that Sayaka is 100% undoubtedly a lesbo
>>
>>2757116
>anime only
>>>/a/
>>
>>2757176
sorry anon, I was stuck at chapter 4.
Tell me the reason to read it until newest chapter
>>
>>2757095
Wow another cover issue already? That's Jan 2019's issue right? I'll buy a copy.
>>
Hey anons! Any thoughts on the DUB version?
>>
>>2757344
Is this a real post?
>>
>>2757072

Not ony does this seem an excellent mini storytelling of Sayaka realizing she is gay (and attempts to deny it several times) it makes me fucking hate het-senpai even more, wow what a cunt.
>>
>>2757344
Probably shit, just like their subs. They already fucked up by making Touko and Yuu call each other by their first names from day one. It shouldn't take half a brain to realize that this was going to be a plot point in a romance anime.
>>
>>2757539
>inb4 Sayaka gets back together with her after high school
>>
>>2757539
On the bright side senpai finally has a name now.
>>
>>2757567
Sayaka has self-respect hontou ni arigatou.
>>
>>2757072
>delicious brown tomboy from childhood is also a genki baka and a foil to Sayaka's personality
It keeps getting better. I hope she runs into her again.
>>
>>2753465
Just as true with Yuu.
>>
>>2757072
Wow that's basically the chronicle of Sayaka's heartbreak.
Must suck to be bumping into walls one after another.
>>
>>2753487
>Touko directly tells Yuu her backstory and reason for why she's trying so hard to be so perfect.
God forbid a story doesn’t do the “misunderstandings for 30 chapters” thing.
>Not only that, she also tells the audience her emotions at the end of the episode.
She says (thinks) one fucking line that mirrors her thoughts at the moment authentically enough, namely for Yuu not to fall in love with her. If anything this silent agreement between the two is the opposite: A bit too psychic. I for sure wouldn’t have read it like Yuu read it, neither in that chapter nor in the anime, and was surprised when Yuu had apparently figured out Touko completely with just the river scene.
>>
Good news, the Sayaka LN seems to be sold out everywhere.
Bad news, anon who wants to get it will have to wait for an eternity for a reprint or might never be able to get it now.
>>
>>2757984
how about kindle version?
>>
>>2757984
Anyone know the chances of an actual official Western release by Seven Seas? Is it something where if enough people contacted them about it they would consider it?
>>
>>2757988
You can request a light novel using their survey that is yuri right now I think.
>>
>>2757988
I can already imagine them randomly bolding words in a fucking novel.
>>
>>2757995
But how am I supposed to know WHAT'S IMPORTANT if CERTAIN WORDS don't get HIGHLIGHTED for me to PAY ATTENTION TO like it's a fucking ZELDA GAME for BABIES.
>>
>>2757995
Why do they do this? Like wtf is the point of this? How are gaijins so stupid??
>>
>>2757988
You can ask for that here.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfAc7a7DAnotBkA1hPJZETZd6MpAYIUmPhgOeF0DSZZlGksag/viewform
>>
I love you Coitus-chan!
>>
>>2757573
>>2757567
>>2757539

Andy et Sayaka didn't even have any hard feelings over it until she started insinuating being gay was wrong, she almost made it. Iet's be real for a sec, if she aplogises would that tarnish the moment of Sayaka destroying her or would it be nice?
>>
>“When I look at you, the palms of my hands get hot. They’ve been that way since the moment I first saw you. And then, my back gets hot too. I start to sweat, and the heat never seems to subside. I don’t feel anything when I look at other kids or other things, it’s just Saeki-san that does that to me. That’s why I’ve been thinking that there’s something about you. But I wonder what it is?”
After reading this novel, I so fucking want to see the brown girl come back to be with Sayaka.
That reads better than actual Yuu and Touko relationship from main manga.
>>
>>2758222

Totally didn't expect to read something this good from the novel, god bless that confused little girl. Hope she's still living a happy gay life at least by the time of current events.
>>
>>2758219
If she had actually apologized Sayaka wouldn't have blown her the fuck out and probably forgiven her. Both are nice but having it this way leaves opportunity for her to sincerely apologize in the future too. Although I'm not sure if it's going to go down that route.
>>
>>2758225
>inb4 she comes back and she wants to date Sayaka
>inb4 Sayaka agrees to date her, but only because she has no chance with Touko and she's a thirsty lesbo
>inb4 she falls in love with her after they get into a relationship
>>
>>2752487
>I suspect if we hadn't read the manga first we'd be enjoying the anime more.
I'm enjoying the FUCK out of the anime, nee-san. I think it's awesome seeing the manga animated. I like it as much as I like the manga.
>>
>>2758230

I think it's a fairly high chance she'll come back and Sayaka will cry on her shoulder a little, maybe her attempts to cheer Sayaka up will make her realize she's still loved.
>>
File: yagakimi16_27.png (1.71 MB, 2036x2988)
1.71 MB
1.71 MB PNG
>>2753304
>>2753307
Nope. Nothing gay here. And we should get this totally-not-gay scene next week hopefully
>>
>>2758234

Everytime I see this it gets better, the way she says a series of short sentences describing things about Touko, imagining them running through her head as she feels her tongue intertwining with Touko's. So so good.
>>
>>2758234

>'There shouldn't be anything special about that'

Oh come on, this is some next level denial.
>>
>>2758245
The first time I read this chapter and got to that line I was just like COME ON. Like her whole "This is normal," "NBD" spiel just falls apart here when she's hardcore making out with Touko.... and really into to it too. Look at that t-shirt grab.
>>
>>2758250
>Look at that t-shirt grab.

These are exactly the details we need to see, I want to see. The kiss IS those details, I have faith since they have been great so far, but so anxious over how important this kiss is, they at least need to show that they're slipping each other the tongue since that's a 'new' thing they do that time.
>>
File: 456798463.jpg (46 KB, 294x281)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>2758254
i dont think theyll mess that up, thats entirely whats supposed to be conveyed by this at least
>>
>>2758267

>reeling back

It's a bit late to do that AFTER the fact, Yuu. And saying you like it in the inner monologues. Hussy.
>>
>>2758254
I really don't think they'll mess up the details, they've been really good about it and the shirt grab itself has it's own panel on that page. I'm more concerned on whether it will actually look good animation-wise.
>>
>>2758271
that was before
touko just raped her mouth with her tongue when she wasnt expecting it, but she admitted she liked it and they kept going
>>
>>2758272

Hopefully the actual sound brought on by the anime will add to itg reatly, like, little breaths, maybe a bit of wetness...that sort of thing.

>>2758275

Going to really make her jump when she realises where Touko is going to put her entire hand.
>>
anyone has a good prediction on what the next chapter might be?
>>
>>2758289
Something about the old hags.
>>
>>2758289
It comes out tomorrow so we'll know for sure soon.

>>2758292
Rude.
>>
Damn, anyone know what's up with Asenshi this week? Don't want to be that person, but they've been fairly consistent. Hope it's not like a staff issue or something.
>>
>>2758292
>Something about the old hags.
I hope this is not something about teacher parents drama where they are trying to set her up on date with a guy to get grandkids or something, I wonder if these adult two came out to their own families or not yet.
>>
>>2758298
They usually release on either saturday or sunday. What are you on about?
>>
>>2758302
retards complaining about nothing, just your typical anon :)
>>
File: x12.jpg (396 KB, 1426x2048)
396 KB
396 KB JPG
Re-reading the manga right now to prepare/refresh my memory for new chapter and damn... I know it's unlikely, but I wish we would get a S2. I would love to see Ch 28 animated.

Pic related and rooftop scene would just be so good.
>>
>>2758317

Would there be enough material for a S2 once the anime is over?
>>
>>2758325
That depends on when it finishes.
>>
>>2758301
>parent setting up their child's marriage.
I hope not that would be a shitty way to write this, but I feel more like Riko had her heart broken by her boyfriend. Considering that she's a het who fell for a girl. Then Miyako consoled her and somehow got into a relationship. Sayaka might get an idea from that hm..
>>
>>2758317
From how well Bloom Into You is selling, there's a high possibility of S2.
>>
>>2758339
>het who fell for a girl
It's called a bi, dumdum.
>>
>>2758356
hets are stupid so are bis.
>>
>>2758301
Miyako seems like she has("When I was your age I thought I had to keep it a secret too", implying that it isn't anymore) but Riko isn't clear. She could be out privately but given how Japan is I doubt it. Lesbians have it bad enough but a bisexual trying to explain how they're choosing to date a girl would be like talking to a wall.
>>
>>2758339
>she's a het who fell for a girl
Can /a/ please leave?
>>
[7:31 PM] joletb: heads up, no yagakimi #08 release today, in case you were waiting for it or something
>>
[7:31 PM] joletb: tomorrow
[7:31 PM] joletb: <16 hours
>>
File: 1542875290052.jpg (121 KB, 1920x1080)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>2758378
>>2758379
>>
>>2758380
for asenshifags
>>
>>2758292
we have a winner
https://tieba.baidu.com/p/5960611990
not full chapter

another month of nothing
>>
>>2758384
this looks great
>>
>>2758384
I know we don't know for sure how old Miyako and Riko are, but if they've literally been together since college, lol @ Riko still trying to push Miyako as an exception.
>>
>>2758391
just a very special kind of exception
>>
File: Rei happy Ep5.jpg (80 KB, 880x720)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>2758384
>Drunk Riko
>Blushing Miyako
>Cuddling
Yesyesyes.

>>2758391
She's just saying she's Miyakosexual to avoid admitting that she's bi.
>>
>>2758384
I'll give her a break. It was close to her Bday
>>
>>2758364
No, /a/ became a literal 4channel faggot . I'm seeking refuge.
>>
>>2758298
Not sure what's going on, but:
joletb: heads up, no yagakimi #08 release today, in case you were waiting for it or something
>>
>>2758437
Your post proved you're also a literal 4channel faggot, so you should have gone with them.
>>
>>2758442
NVM me, I can't read the thread before I answer. That was already stated a few posts up.
Disregard me, I suck cocks.
>>
File: 1464281032341.jpg (371 KB, 1080x1920)
371 KB
371 KB JPG
/u/ save me I have lost the Sayaka reading in her room this is fine image. Anyone have it?
>>
>>2758446
>I suck cocks.
off this board
>>
>>2758456
>being this new
>>
>>2758451
Actually, I found it.
Prepare for part 2 of this soon after the side chapters are done Sayakafags
>>
File: 1541803527791.png (92 KB, 252x292)
92 KB
92 KB PNG
>>2758458
>>
>>2758463
Do you have the ones someone made of Yuu and Touko?
>>
>>2758437
Out, get out, stupid >>>/a/!
>>
File: yuu_this_is_fine.jpg (73 KB, 750x366)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>2758468
>>
What's going on with the endless newfag summer in here?
Back to YagaKimi
>>2758463
Sayaka's chair is awesome. I want one.
>>
>>2758471
sankyu
>>
This angers the toukofags
>>
>>2758472
with or without sayaka?
>>
>>2758494
Yes.
>>
>>2758384
>https://tieba.baidu.com/p/5960611990
Old lesbians, teaching new lesbians, how to be lesbians.

Can this story get any better?
>>
File: 001.jpg (270 KB, 889x1300)
270 KB
270 KB JPG
>>2758516
Is this chapter really only 9 pages?
>>
File: 002.jpg (230 KB, 933x1400)
230 KB
230 KB JPG
>>2758518
>>
File: 003.jpg (250 KB, 946x1400)
250 KB
250 KB JPG
>>2758519
>>
File: 004.jpg (304 KB, 941x1400)
304 KB
304 KB JPG
>>2758520
>>
File: 005.jpg (318 KB, 944x1400)
318 KB
318 KB JPG
>>2758521
>>
File: 006.jpg (252 KB, 948x1400)
252 KB
252 KB JPG
>>2758522
>>
File: 007.jpg (225 KB, 953x1400)
225 KB
225 KB JPG
>>2758523
>>
File: 008.jpg (262 KB, 948x1400)
262 KB
262 KB JPG
>>2758524
>>
File: 009.jpg (346 KB, 950x1400)
346 KB
346 KB JPG
>>2758525
>>
>>2758500
We will ship your items:
1 x Comfy Chair
1 x lonely Sayaka

In one day
Thank you for shopping in YURIKEA™
>>
>>2758526
HNNNNNNNNG
>>
>>2758526
>Sleeping in plaid
You're not fooling anyone Riko.
>>
>>2758551
non burger here, what do significance that plaid have?
>>
>>2758556
plaid flannel is a lesbian symbol
>>
>>2757072
>the palms of my hands get hot. They’ve been that way since the moment I first saw you. And then, my back gets hot too. I start to sweat

Is this what they call "knees weak, arms spaghetti, mom's spaghetti"?
>>
>>2758551
It's Hakozaki-sensei
now stop mucking around on anonymous imageboard and do your japanese homework
>>
>>2758566
But Riko is easier to say.
>>
>>2758567
riko is easy to lay
>>
File: 1521003321903.jpg (119 KB, 720x1280)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>>2758518
>only 9 pages
Fucking hell.
>>
>>2758560
>arms spaghetti
The original lyric was "arms are heavy" but yes.
>>
>>2758568
Miyako get out
>>
>>2757344
Gotta Check'em
>>
Nakatani has no intention of advancing the main plot until after the anime finishes airing, huh.
>>
>>2758526
So Riko is still "no homo" from what I'm getting from this
>>
>>2758604
What's the point in stalling unless 2nd season is confirmed?
>>
>>2758518
It seems a bit disjointed anyway, might be missing a few pages again.
>>
>>2758384
Yup, second month in a row that is wasted on a chapter that gives little to nothing of progress.
And don't give me some crap excuse because this is not good nor entertaining
>>
>>2758518
Not a chance this is the full chapter, there's too many weird gaps.
>>
>>2758526
>Chapter wasted on a side couple
Told'ya. Nakatani has finally given up and has gone down the drama spiral. Be ready for 3 volumes of no plot progression as Yuu and Touko refuse to even look each other in the eyes while all the other characters we don't give a shit about get their own character arcs resolved.
>>
>>2758667
>Yuu and Touko
who?
>>
>>2758667
>while all the other characters we don't give a shit about
I hope you don't kiss your gf with that mouth.
>>
>>2758667
I care about Miyako and her totally-not-interested-in-girls girlfriend so I'm pleased with this chapter. Sucks to be you.
>>
>>2758667
It's a calm before the storm

shit's gonna hit the fan soon

>>2758672
>implying any lesbos on /u/ have gf
only /cgl/ dykes have gf
>>
File: 1521400210209.jpg (18 KB, 213x239)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>2758519
>>2758520
>>2758521
>>2758522
>>2758523
>>2758524
>>2758525
>>2758526
>we will never get a S2 and see this animated
>>
>>2758679
Why even live?
>>
>>2758707
Dunno but I must say this is actually fuelling my biggest MagiReco ship and the VAs casted for Riko and Miyako had to have been intentional.
>>
>>2758559
burger here, since when?
>>
>>2758559
>>2758734
Burger here also, plaid flannel has always been dyke iconography. Especially in the USA. Same with Dr. Martens.

Flannel is so synonymous with lesbians in the US that you call a group of lesbians a "flannel of lesbians" much like you would a pride of lions or a gaggle of geese.
>>
>>2758667
Eh getting whole volume about Sayaka getting rejected by Touko and then hooking up with some girl before Yuu x Touko would settle their difficulties wouldn't be bad.
It will be bad if it will be about Dojima, Maki or that heterofriend girl adventure.
>>
>Maki volume
>>
>>2758679
What if will will get an OVA?
>>
Asenshi’s out
>>
It just me or is she an evil bitch? She reacts like it is the end of the world when Yuu shows any emotion back and last episode came out and said (and again this episode) that if Yuu loved her she'd lose all interest. She wants a hostage. Someone to play with who is too nice to spare her own feelings.

This series will ultimately have one hell of a bad end.
>>
>>2758621
Not wanting people to drop the anime by resolving the relationship dynamics midway through?
>>
>>2758667
There’s a pretty big difference between no plot progression because the characters refuse to look each other in the eyes and no plot progression because no time is passing at all during a goddamn flashback.

Calm your ADHD tits.
>>
>>2758826
It's the same shit, in the end this could've been a volume extra but instead it wastes a chapter in the middle of the volume.
>>
>>2758824
Well she's aware she's a cunt at least.
>>
A bit late to the recent episodes, but I'm really happy that they did a fuller Sayaka arc. I thought they were really going to do a play-for-play by chapter, which I don't think it would leave enough space to include stuff from the far later chapters.

I like the main couple, but I want to see stuff with Sayaka and the adult lesbian pair.
>>
>>2758824
Not as bad as Mei from Citrus at least
>>
>>2758868
Mei doesn't want to use Yuzu tho, she is just broken. The relationship is toxic at first but not for selfish reasons, just misunderstandings.

Where-as here Yuu is exclusively being used by Touko. Touko wants Yuu to be complicit, obedient, and to never grow beyond where she is (despite repressing Yuu's emotions will ultimately hurt her). It is cruel and one-sided.
>>
>>2758870
Touko is realizing her behavior is wrong though. She has way more room to develop and grow. Mei never grew and never once apologized for how horrible she treated Yuzu.
>>
>>2758839
It’s not the same shit. One is an extra with no influence on the main story that you’re free to skip if your ADHD demands it, the other actually degrades the quality of the main story.
>>
>>2758881
>Flashback about two side
>Affect the main plot
What the hell did she mean by this?
>>
Hey uh, I know this is a noob question, but which chapter is the one where Sayaka finds out that Touko and Yuu are together?
>>
>>2758874
>Mei never grew and never once apologized
Not only did she do this in the anime and grow from there, but she did a long time ago in the manga
>>
>>2758899

Not that guy but I'm actually rereading Citrus and I I'll be damned if the first few chapters of that weren't really good. That kiss that preceded the ridiculous Matsuri arc was amazing.
>>
>>2758897
Read the manga.
>>
>>2758899
>Mei
>character development
No, she remained the same until the very last chapter, always going back to her same mistakes , even the last arc had Yuzu saving th day and looking for her instead of the opposite. The thing it changed is that she fell for Yuzu, something expected because shitrus is a romance manga.
Touko felt bad when she realised all the damage she did to Yuu after her confession. And she apologised but Yuu misunderstood what she meant.
>>
>>2758897
She hasn't yet.
>>
How can anyone compare YagaKimi with Shitrus?
>>
File: 1542981582311.jpg (66 KB, 630x354)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>
File: Dsxp-4-VAAAWP9c.jpg (533 KB, 2048x2048)
533 KB
533 KB JPG
https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=71817843

https://twitter.com/nakataniii/status/1066347970092650501
>>
>>2758919
because it's easy not to think and mention names to look smart.
>>
>>2758920
>just a phase
>>
File: vol7preview.png (3.36 MB, 2274x1618)
3.36 MB
3.36 MB PNG
Here's the full chapter: https://imgur.com/a/nNcNnAp

Some things to take into consideration so (you) can stop shitposting:
It's an special chapter, the last page of it says next month the school trip will happen so one more month till chapter 37.
https://twitter.com/kusunoki_AMW/status/1067036401328316416
Yagakimi editor asks fans to buy the BD so the anime can get a season 2. Nakatani said the same thing a couple of weeks ago, this kind of teasing may mean season 2 has already been green lit or at least is being highly considerated. Nakatani also said a season 2 will adapt the whole manga and give the anime a cleaner end, so it's very likely volume 8 will be the last one. So go buy the BD/DVD if you want a second cour.
>>
>>2758920
>>2758932
I would have done the same thing instead.
>>
>>2758937
>next month is school trip arc
get your heart ready now for Sayaka when she get rejected?
>>
File: thinking_about_pizza.jpg (417 KB, 1920x1080)
417 KB
417 KB JPG
>>2758937
Gladly if they release it in NA region with official subs (or dubs)`
>>
>>2758897
Next month
>>
>>2758948
I wanna buy them, but only if they had subtitles
>>
>>2758937
I'd rather buy the merch
>>
>>2758954
>>2758948
Same. I'll buy literally any yuri if it's at least got something official. Hope they clean up the subtitles if they release something official.
>>
>>2758937
If season 2 were already greenlit that would seriously be amazing.

Would we know right after the last ep?
>>
>>2758966

If it were true then YagaKimi confirmed for a breakthrough Yuri of sorts?
>>
>>2758966
Things typically have to be planned years ahead so probably not. I don't see Yagakimi as either a pre-planned full adaptation or a pump and dump manga ad. If it does get another season I would expect it two years later at the earliest, but by that point the manga will have ended which reduces the incentive to push for sales.
>>
>>2758966
In her latest interview Nakatani said they considered an original end but discarded because it wouldn't sit well with manga fans. So far they have been doing 3 episodes per volume so it may have an open end with the date as the last episode.
>>
>>2758937
here's ye olde shitty spoilers

riko angry/crying cuz bf broke up with her
oh sorry didnt realize there was a smoking area here
it's fine, people dont come over here much so you can take your time

later...
riko buys cigarettes as an apology since she made miyako put one out when she left
small talk about living alone / commuting from home

asks why riko was crying, says because she had a breakup
bf broke up because she's not cute (? maybe better to express as like, her personality isn't cute?) because she didn't like him telling her how to behave or what to do or something

later again...
dude she broke up with was at a party/mixer thing, drinking and complaining with miyako
riko complaining how she's not cute anyways, miyako says she's cute
"if you think i'm so cute, would you kiss me"?
(yes, she can)
miyako always thought she was cute, noticed her in class n stuff

sleep off the drunkess

miyako slept on the floor because she wouldn't be able to keep it in her pants otherwise

riko being avoided after that

doesn't talk about it with other people since they'd just say to stay away from being lesbo

y u runnin?
miyako says she ought to just not be involved since she can find a bf and such
riko seems to just not like being told what to do
so you're ok with going out with me?
i don't know, but i can try

riko asks how it was talking with sayaka
showing the path to younguns is hard since adults don't really know what they're doing either

>>
>>2758969
Oh, I wouldn’t expect it to suddenly start up a second cours soon especially given the manga itself won’t be over for a bit more, but at least an announcement of a planned second cours would be amazing.
>>
File: 25453654645.jpg (233 KB, 1280x720)
233 KB
233 KB JPG
Demon Aoba gaining control
>>
>>2758925
That's so sweet!
>>
>>2758975

They are fucking perfect.
>>
File: dead Yuu.png (297 KB, 341x727)
297 KB
297 KB PNG
Is Yuu okay? Is she still hiding in her room?
>>
what if this chapter was a parallel to what will happen with Sayaka?
>Touko crying over Yuu
>Sayaka kisses her
>they fall in love
end
>>
>>2758975
>Saying Riko isn't cute
Congratulations to Yuzuki for no longer being the dumbest character.
>>
So how did she know? Was it the fingernails?
>>
>>2758975
You forgot she bought the wrong cigarette brand!!
Easily the most important detail.
>>
Not a moonspeaker, but did Asenshi mess this up? Or was the dialogue changed?

I'm just going off the manga panels. I checked out HS' version of this scene and looks like they went more with the manga.
>>
File: x21.png (1.43 MB, 2066x2982)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB PNG
>>2759058
Manga page for reference.
>>
>>2759059
>>
>>2759058
>>2759059
>>2759060
I think they interpreted the line differently, I don't think the line is different.

Basically, it seems like Asenshi is saying that Yuu's line means that the number one way that she is spoiling Touko, who is being selfish in doing this, is that Touko can ask those questions and have Yuu answer positively.

Whereas the manga translation and hidive interpret the line to mean that Touko is "spoiling" Yuu by asking these questions and showing concern.

Honestly, I think Asenshi is correct over both the manga and hidive. It plays better into the narrative that Touko is locking down Yuu and constantly challenging her unchanging feelings. She needs that constant assurance that Yuu is unchanging. The exact line (going by ear, don't crucify me):

それを私にきいてしまうのが一番の甘えじゃないですか
>>
>>2759070
Ah, okay, this makes more sense now. I've just had that scene down as how the manga had translated what Yuu thought, but this makes more sense.

Arigato, nee-san.
>>
>>2759075
Yeah, I'm kind of surprised that 4s fucked that up, desu. Just shows how deep the dialogue goes, I suppose.
>>
>>2759076
Though I'm not surprised hidive fucked it up.
>>
File: 1540247370285.gif (139 KB, 322x367)
139 KB
139 KB GIF
>>2758937
>>2758975
Nah fuck Touko and Yuu, Riko and Miyako are now the best couple.
>>
>>2758298
One of us (me) was afk driving across the country for two days. There shouldn't be any more delays like that again.

>>2759070
Yeah, we did interpret this line differently. Our TL left a comment in the script describing basically what you just said.
>>
>>2759106
That's pretty interesting given that the different translation gives the whole scene a bit of a different feel.
>>
File: 1513010250101.jpg (770 KB, 1080x1920)
770 KB
770 KB JPG
>>2759106
Well, pat them on the back for me then. Good on them for catching that. I watch the hidive stream, but don't really look at the subtitles. One of the rare examples where the official translation is actually more accurate than the fan one, I've noticed.

It's a pretty big difference from the first printing of the first volume where they got the characters' names wrong later in the 1st volume when they got them right in the 1st chapter.
>>
>>2759120
Oh, is that error only in the first printing of Vol 1? I've been holding off on buying because I thought it was just there forever.
>>
>>2759123
desu, I don't actually know for sure. I just assumed they fixed it. I was one of the people who got the first printing with "Nanako-senpai" and "Sanae-senpai".

I'd check the book beforehand (if you can do that) to see if further printings fixed the error. You can probably shoot seven seas themselves an email to find out about that.
>>
File: Untitled.png (5 KB, 1103x50)
5 KB
5 KB PNG
>>2759106
Your TL notes are always entertaining to read. Thanks for leaving them in
>>
>>2758974
>considered an original end but discarded because it wouldn't sit well with manga fans
Based birb-sensei
>>
File: Ds-nAKLVsAA0ama.jpg (249 KB, 1200x1200)
249 KB
249 KB JPG
>>
>>2759188
Why are the CD cases laughing at me?
>>
File: 1542662673953.jpg (25 KB, 480x476)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>2758937
TL where?
How can I read that on moon?
>>
>>2758937
Oh thank god that baidu wasn't the entire chapter
>>
>>2758903
shitrus a cit
>>
File: 19.jpg (635 KB, 1426x2048)
635 KB
635 KB JPG
>>2759085
Implying that they haven't always been.
>>
>>2759153
Dialogue: 10,0:19:05.80,0:19:11.25,Default,,0,0,0,,{\i1}To even be asking me that... \NIsn't that the biggest sign she's being spoiled?{how do you interpret this line?}{tlc - so touko is asking yuu if she's ok with everything touko does, yuu feels that she's acting spoiled/taking advantage of yuu because she obviously expects yuu to answer "yes"; also I'd rather go with "to be asking me that..." if you want to use this structure}
>>
>>2758920
What a waste. She should have raped her gay.
>>
>>2758991
Something about the way she drinks, maybe? Like she's used to stick her tongue in
>>
Say something nice about her.
>>
>>2759252
She has a very punchable face.
>>
>>2759252
no
>>
>>2758937
Riko is damn great, no wonder Miyako fell for her. Manga spin-off about them when?
>>
>>2759207
Can't wait to see this animated.
>>
>>2759252
There will be some het doujins about her
>>
File: DtAHm2bUUAAy1b8.jpg (710 KB, 2048x1536)
710 KB
710 KB JPG
https://twitter.com/kusunoki_AMW/status/1067361481195368448
>>
>>2758937
I want a spin-off about the hag couple, kind of like in Lily Love.
>>
Full OP and ED are out.
https://nyaa.si/view/1097606
https://nyaa.si/view/1097608
>>
>>2759331
anon said nice, idiot
>>
>>2759375
>lossy
>>
>>2759388
>falling for the bloat meme
>>
>>2759188
>that hairy hand
>>
>>2759387
Well, it's what she wants, isn't it?
>>
>>2759398
I want to play my chinese girl music over my nice soundsystem for all to hear. There is a difference.
>>
>>2759415
If you really want meme format, I'll find it on baidu.
It's not gonna be free though, you have to post something
>>
>>2759419
What does that anon have to post? praises? trashy ERP? lewd handholding?
>>
File: 179.png (198 KB, 381x413)
198 KB
198 KB PNG
>>2759415
>There is a difference.
Yeah, a difference in file size.
>>
>>2759252
cute, CUUTE!
>>
>>2759430
our eyes can only see in 24 fps btw
>>
File: 1425440152340.png (31 KB, 272x287)
31 KB
31 KB PNG
>>2759430
>implying that size really matters
>>
File: yagakimi15_06[1].png (2.18 MB, 2072x2991)
2.18 MB
2.18 MB PNG
>>2759322
Can't wait for this to be animated, which is the next episode! Along with some tongue action
>>
>>2759439
Poor people can't afford a cheap 2TB HDD it seems
>>
>>2758937
Editor-san must start to think about a reprint of Sayaka's novel before of anything else.
>>
>>2759440
best damn scene in the manga
>>
>>2759442
>2TB
Wow, that's like what, 25 albums in FLAC?
>>
File: cover.jpg (118 KB, 1000x1000)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>2759375
Cutest cover in the world.
>>
>>2759388
Sorry but the studio doesn't offer it in anything other than lossy compressed mp3 files. The CDs are just as bad, only encoded at 128kbps. Anything you are getting from another source that says otherwise has been ruthlessly and needlessly "upscaled" and won't sound correct: http://yagakimi.com/products/music.html
>>
>>2759567
darn nip nongs
>>
>>2759567
niggawut, check the spectra
>>
>>2759252
she made Sayaka discover she was gay
>>
>>2759587
Brown tomboy had already planted the seeds.
>>
>>2759388
>>2759415
>>2759567
FLAC version is uploaded on AnimeBytes.
>>
>>2759592
thanks for the headsup
>>
here's the translated chapter https://imgur.com/a/0hqkYOf

btw, Sayaka's LN is getting a second print, spin-off about her finding a girlfriend in college when? desu I would take it over a spin-off about the old hags
>>
File: 2Ei8D8L.jpg (331 KB, 2119x2119)
331 KB
331 KB JPG
>>
>>2759590
But girls can't impregnate girls.
>>
File: CWGi6ZL.jpg (227 KB, 748x1080)
227 KB
227 KB JPG
Has anyone else noticed Nakatani's art has dropped its quality? Like this cover, proportions look awful as fuck. This month's chapter has some proportions issues in some panels, too. i guess Nakatani's been too busy with the anime?
>>
>>2759654
I wonder why it always have to be a lesbian x bisexual/straight but with gay expection girl type of pairing. If even after so much time the teacher still is in trying phase I don't see much future for them when it would become tough and somehow they would get outed, but from other side I rather can't see Nakatani going for the drama direction with these two since they act basically like an older wise couple to show the good sides of being one, which basically only works in Sayaka development since other doesn't even know about them.
>>
>>2759661
I read that as more of a tongue in cheek answer because it's obviously past the point of just trying.
>If I did I would have left already(I don't regret it)
>That's why I'm still "giving it a try"(That's why I'm with you)
And then Miyako plays along and basically says "I want to be with you forever".
>>
>>2759659
They will be able to soon.
>>
>>2759667
This is how I read it as well.
>>
>>2759660
>proportions are awful
How, exactly? I'm no artist and I don't really see much problems with it.
>>
>>2759692
>I'm no artist
We know.
>>
>>2759667
Pretty much this. Those 2 are gay as rainbows.
>>
>>2759725
It's not just a matter of gay, it's "self pomfing into the embrace of your girlfriend" tier comfy love.
>>
>>2759692
D/a, but Touko's torso is much shorter than it usually is.
>>
>>2759729
Exactly.
>>
>>2759667
I read it like that too
>>
>>2759692
Touko looks weird as fuck, what the hell.. how can you not tell?
>>
>>2759660
I thought that was not Nakatani's drawing

she must be very busy
>>
>>2759660
>>2759758

I thought that cover wasn't drawn by Nakatani at all. That looked more like the LN, which also didn't look like Nakatani at all. But the LN was drawn by Nakatani. It almost looks like a different style.
>>
>>2759660
You're right, it looks like a more stubby kind of style. The faces are Nakatani's, but the bodies aren't the realistically portioned anatomy we've come to expect. Don't know if "worse" is the right term, but I definitely don't like it as much.
>>
>>2759425
a photo of their hands and their yuri collection
>>
>>2759762
sayaka ln cover was clearly nakatani's, you can see the style

>>2759759
it looks too moe I think
>>
>>2759659
now thats quitter talk sis
>>
>>2759659
Not with that attitude...
>>
>>2759659

someday, we'll have girlcum
>>
Is there a release date yet for the actual anime OST?
>>
>>2759819
12/19
>>
>>2759592
>AnimeBytes
It is upscaled and sounds off. The tracks weren't mastered anywhere above 128kbps. If you are downloading something higher it has been tampered with. Enjoy your crap rip.
>>
>>2759882
>The tracks weren't mastered anywhere above 128kbps.
Why the fuck did they do this shit?
>>
>>2759882
I hate when this happens. What's the point of releasing the OST on a physical CD in the first place?
>>
>>2759999
nips like to collect everything in physical, which I understand, specially because shit comes with bonus and stuff, but they cold release a digital ver. too.
>>
>>2759999
>>2760001
Can't a physical DDD CD be more than 128kbps?
>>
>>2759882
>>2759966
:thinking:
>>
>>2759120
I've been buying both the Japanese and English versions but it's just to show support cos I really hate the random bolded words in the English version.
>>
>>2759661
She obviously said that as a tease. She is not trying anything anymore.
>>
>>2760165
remember that some anons here take everything literally.
>>
>>2760167
This particular manga is not for them, then, because many things are not literally spelled out and require some intellectual and emotional insight.
>>
>>2760167
How can you be sure that we not only have one, but multiple kleptomaniacs in this thread?
>>
File: image0.jpg (147 KB, 762x1024)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
>>2759252
She does kinda look like a cockroach.
>>
>>2759759
Nakatani's art in the LN looks like her usual style. If anything, it looks more childish because Sayaka was in middle school. The cover of the magazine not only has terrible proportions, the faces look more chibi as well. I hope that's not Nakatani's new style from now on.
>>
>>2760327
Plenty of reasons could lead to a change in style. Change of assistant, new tools... It's subtle but Nakatani's style has changed quite a bit from her doujin days too (and I prefer her art back then a little bit more)

But yeah that cover is absolutely horrible.
>>
>>2760167
Autism is a long-standing way of life here on 4chan, Nee-chan.
However, that doesn't mean it's any less annoying.
>>
File: Cheer_up_crew_cut.jpg (262 KB, 1920x1080)
262 KB
262 KB JPG
>>2760395
I'm not autistic, I'm just a psychopath so some subtleties are hard to get.
>>
>>2760256
>Sayaka
>Top tier
But no.
>>
>>2760256
Yuu is Yuu tier.
>>
>>2760256
>maki
>not elder god tier
>>
>>2760706
>100% lesbo
>will be very clingy to you

she is top tier, for female waifufags that is
>>
>>2760740
I'm more of the 'obvious athletic tomboy-chan' girl myself. But Sayaka is a good second.
>>
File: DtJ6E2xU4AEO25g.jpg (120 KB, 1920x1080)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
Spicy.
>>
File: 9_2.jpg (34 KB, 640x360)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>
File: 9_4.jpg (51 KB, 640x360)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>
File: 9_3.jpg (44 KB, 640x360)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>
>>2760791
OH FUCK YES WE'RE GETTING IT G/u/RLS
>>
I want to see Yuu shoving Touko
>>
File: 1414750381086.png (592 KB, 469x542)
592 KB
592 KB PNG
>>2760791
>>
>>2760791
im dead help
>>
File deleted.
>>2760791
OH SHIT BOYS WE IN.
>>
>>2760775
Shots like this make me realize how weird Touko looks in some scenes.
>>
File: 1413791043865.png (49 KB, 364x363)
49 KB
49 KB PNG
>>2760839
>>
>>2760852
Scenes of the anime, I mean.
>>
They pull this off and this may well be my favourite adaptation of any manga I've ever seen.
>>
give chapter 37 translation
>>
>>2760945
translation from 4s? Will probably take some more time, meanwhile you can cream you pants with this >>2759654
>>
That was a very damn good tongue kiss. Probably my favorite of its kind since the SonoHana OVA.
>>
Someone needs to post those webms with audio
>>
Yuu being tsundere again.
>>
Look at this sexual tension. No wonder Touko was so horny later.
>>
>>2761911

Troyca did it again with this episode, not only did the kiss live up to expectations (I can't believe we heard those wet tongues) but where did that song and sequence with Touko absolutely fucking stealing Yuu's heart come from during the Relay? It was fucking beautiful.
>>
>>2762026
>>2762035
>vlc
>480p
Why the fuck would you do this?
>>
>The anime turned the completely forgettable race into an absolute delight
Mother of god we don't deserve this director.
>>
>>2762046

It almost outdid the kiss as them ain highlight of the episode, only reason it didn't because the kiss was also on point, magical. Also, the beginning, just the act of the way Touko shuts the door behind them was incredibly erotic for some reson, I think because we know Touko and how lusty she is.
>>
>>2762045
It's quicker this way.
>>
Yuu is the Grand Champion of Denial.
>>
>>2762042
agreed. this moment wasn't that obvious in the manga so this was slightly divergent but i liked it, because it really gave a lot more context to what Yuu was thinking in the gym storeroom scenes.

i loved the ambiguity in the manga (without the benefit of knowing what happens later, Yuu's feelings were still a question mark when this chapter was released) but i somehow still also like the more-obvious direction the anime has taken.
>>
>>2762055
yes on the bit about Touko shutting the door! i've also always found Yuu straddling Touko really erotic. and the anime just highlights how naturally they settle into that position...
>>
>>2762062

Yeah, I've always said this anime/series does a good job on displaying that Touko is clearly horny for Yuu, and it's refreshing. Why wouldn't she be? She's clearly got that pure feeling of love that makes her unable to even stay in Yuu's room without dropping her spaghetti you see in every romance, but she WANTS Yuu.
>>
>>2762060
>i loved the ambiguity in the manga
What ambiguity?
>>
This episode was perfect. The race, the kissu, the older couple teasing, friendly banter between the cast.

>>2762015
https://files.catbox.moe/uyw0pw.webm
>>
File: yagakimi16_15.png (622 KB, 2041x2985)
622 KB
622 KB PNG
>>2762046
>>>The anime turned the completely forgettable race into an absolute delight
Nee-san, are you dumb? The manga scene was good, the anime overdid it but both versions are great.
>>
>>2762045
It's HiDive. Little reason NOT to do it.
>>
File: 1434517527202.jpg (72 KB, 413x570)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>2762112
>overdid it
>>
>>2762112
from the manga, the vibe i got was that Yuu unconsciously became so focused on Touko she didn't realise the race was over, etc. while it was a sign of Yuu's growing feelings for Touko, it wasn't so obvious (at least to me) as to why the race made her feel that way

the anime was more obvious about Yuu starting to fall in love with Touko's determination and the effort she'd put in for something she wanted. the part where Yuu notices that Touko really wants to win the race also made this more obvious (this part wasn't in the manga)

and so ultimately i like both versions, and how the anime is actually helping me highlight some things that i didn't catch from the manga
>>
>>2762146

This isn't the first time the anime has actuallysurpassed a scene fromthe Manga for me, they also did that when Touko kisses Yuu at the train tracks and time stops. Like this race scene, it carries the intent ofthe manga scene well enough but also goes a step beyond and that is why this is such a great adaptation, respect forthe source but also improves.
>>
File: yagakimi homo.webm (1 MB, 960x540)
1 MB
1 MB WEBM
>>
File: yagakimi no homo.webm (2.62 MB, 1280x720)
2.62 MB
2.62 MB WEBM
>>
>>
>>2762158
>just a bunch of still frames
>that awful tongue animation
>touko's ridiculous head bobbing thats supposed to be breathing
the one scene to actually put effort into
you had one job
>>
>>2762146
>the anime was more obvious about Yuu starting to fall in love
Well the anime isn't misleading, In the manga as shown Yuu can literally only see Touko running. If that ain't a sign of falling in love or at least falling for her then I don't know what it is
>>
>>2762162
i love how Yuu leans in to kiss Touko again, but then pauses and waits for Touko to kiss her - another one of those things that can't be conveyed in print
>>
>>2762112
>Comparing that to this absolute masterpiece here
https://files.catbox.moe/uyw0pw.webm
sister please. The scene was just so much fucking better in the anime it's not even funny. Kinda like the torture dance in jojo.
>>
File: yagakimi kiss 2 subbed.webm (2.32 MB, 1280x720)
2.32 MB
2.32 MB WEBM
>>2762169
The same thing happened during the school council room kiss. Yuu actually leans forward a bit, which changes the mood of the scene compared to the manga
>>
>>2762168
i wasn't trying to say the anime was misleading though? i said it made things more obvious and brought out some subtleties i didn't catch from reading the manga.

yes, you can see from the manga that Yuu's focus on Touko was a sign that she was starting to fall for Touko, and i'd already said that earlier. but it wasn't clear as to WHY it was so.

when i first read that chapter, it came across to me as being just a random, subconscious realisation on Yuu's part, like maybe she realised how gorgeous Touko looked while running or something.

whereas i feel the anime's portrayal comes across as Yuu falling for a more tangible aspect of Touko's personality - her determination.

and i can totally see how that was probably what the manga wanted to convey too, but it was harder for me to see that in the manga (especially with the 1-month wait in between chapters, which means things aren't always as fresh in one's memory)
>>
>>2762172
>>2762169
I love the fact that Yuu leans first too, makes me wonder if that's how Nakatani pictured it in the manga or if it was the staff's decision. Probably the latter, I feel that would be kinda bold considering Yuu doesn't really take iniciative regarding her feelings (until volume 5) even if she wants to because >Touko.
>>2762187
I loved the anime scene and think it's even superior to the manga, but I prefer the ambiguity on why Yuu started spacing out, like maybe she thought it was Touko's beauty or determination, etc. The anime making it obvious took away some charm IMO.
>>
File: Lewd Pen.webm (2.85 MB, 480x480)
2.85 MB
2.85 MB WEBM
>>2762158
>>2762162
Eroi
>>
>>2762198
I'd like to believe that anime conveys Nakatani's original intentions. Remember the interview that emphasized how closely she worked together with the anime staff on every small detail?
>>
>>2762198
ah i get what you mean by some of the charm being taken away from it being a bit obvious - there's a certain beauty in ambiguity, after all.

i like both the ambiguity and Yuu's feelings being made more obvious at the same time, so i'm happy to leave the ambiguity with the manga and have the anime take a more direct approach. fortunately for us we have the best of both worlds since the anime has remained so faithful to the manga.
>>
>>2762205
The anime made Yuu smile more and be more expressive, and I doubt that's what Nakatani meant in the manga, so maybe some scenes aren't supervised by her.
>>
>>2762146
>the anime was more obvious about Yuu starting to fall in love with Touko's determination and the effort she'd put in for something she wanted.
So Yuu likes Touko for the same reasons Sayaka does, then.
>>
>>2762213
>and be more expressive
I mean, she's a human being, not some animatronic.
>>
>>2762237

I don't get it either, she can't be that blank if she's known for her reaction faces. Also, see her face when saying 'Touko-senpai' that seems to be what you wanted.
>>
>>2762237
She shows emotions in the manga but the anime makes her more expressive overall. And probably cuter for the lack of a better word.
>>
File: 1543594673404.jpg (1.11 MB, 1920x2380)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB JPG
Some stitches from /a/
>>
File: 1543594814051.jpg (939 KB, 1920x1592)
939 KB
939 KB JPG
>>2762266
>>
>>2762267

The most screencapped part of the entire episode no doubt, I don't think I've ever seen two people kiss while in this position in a romance anime before.
>>
File: ep4 chair.webm (2.9 MB, 1280x720)
2.9 MB
2.9 MB WEBM
>>2762268
Does this count?
>>
>>2762347

Actually, I'd say yes. I can't believe I forgot that since I've seen Sakura Trick but then again there's so fucking many kisses in Sakura Trick I'm forgiving myself.
>>
>>2762349
I can't blame you, I'll forgive you too. The more kisses the merrier.
>>
>>2762350

I'm strangely satisfied to see Sakura Trick is exactly as awesome as I thought it was.
>>
>>2762351
I don't want to derail the yagakimi thread, but seeing we're past bump limit I'll say this: ST has a bad reputation of being shallow fanservice and nothing more, but I've always defended it, it had so much heart, imho. And a fuckton of kisses, most of them with great animation (episodes 3 and 6 come to mind), which is never a bad thing.
>>
>>2762351
>>2762352
YagaKimi is the anti-SakuraTrick.
>>
>>2762353
>>2762352

It's a nice story of two girls exploring ways to be closer than frends, I think that premise was underrated as a simple setup. Same way I like YagaKimi exploring what being in love means leading to great speechesl ike Touko's 'love is chain' thing.
>>
>>2762355
I agree, same premise and different execution.

>>2762353
The two can coexist without saying one is shit and one is great, personally I really like both for different reasons.
>>
File: Akkoaugh.jpg (11 KB, 228x238)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>Someone mentioned Sakura Trick
Well gals, see you next thread.
>>
>>2762358
There we go, proving my point.
>>
>>2762355
This episode actually did remind of Sakura Trick, with them kissing and immediately going no homo.
>>
>>2762365

>Touko has her hand inside Yuu

>Yuu still insists that this is just a favour, nothing special
>>
>>2762368
You don't do that with your friends?
>>
>>2762382

You jest but there are people who think you can do that and not be gayand/or cross a line.Look at the bit in Girl Friends where they say 'girls kiss allthe time' maybe it IS no wonder Yuu is denial...not that this is that kind of story.
>>
>>2762385
>>2762382
I've seen people claim that regularly having sex with people of the same sex doesn't make you gay unless you date them.
>>
>>2762392
I am a woman that like having sex with woman but I AM VERY STRAIGHT
>>
>>2762392

The 'in prison' argument?
>>
>>2762392
to be fair, sexual and romantic attraction are different and people categorize them as such
>>
>>2762392
Kisses don't have to be sexual.

>>2762394
This is just denial though.
>>
>>2762404
correct, that was the point of my memepost
>>
>>2762349
>then again there's so fucking many kisses in Sakura Trick
What are you implying, nigga?
Those kisses were great.
There's no such thing as too many kisses.
>>
>>2762412

I'm implying nothing, what the fuck? The statement is as is.
>>
File: 71817601_p0.jpg (199 KB, 848x1200)
199 KB
199 KB JPG
>>
>>2762412
Those kisses were empty though. Justfanservice with no actual chemistry behind them.
>>
>>2762426

They were exploring the intimacy though.
>>
>>2762426
Speedwatchers, please.
>>
File: 1391854995359.jpg (103 KB, 690x705)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
Kaedekko was better at closet-lesbian than Touko.
>>
>>2762441
will she ever get the V?
>>
File: 1390880741807.png (168 KB, 470x700)
168 KB
168 KB PNG
>>2762443
Sure.
I wonder if it'll be consensual tho.
>>
>>2762026
I actually laughed aloud at that part.
>>
>>2759375
https://youtu.be/lAIoFTxY4Xs
https://youtu.be/aERU_zTpJDE
>>
>>2762167
While I do agree that the head bobbing is kinda funny looking, the rest of these complains is unwarranted. The scene worked perfectly with sound. Of course you will notice still frames if you cant hear the music and sound effects. Especially those lewd slurping noises, those were the fucking best.
>>
>>2762167
Yeah, I agree. It was a little disappointing.
>>
File: 1543659909936.png (1.02 MB, 1536x1030)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB PNG
ep.1(ch.1) vs. ep.9(ch.16)
>>
File: 1543350565975.png (152 KB, 419x459)
152 KB
152 KB PNG
>>2762624
>>2762639
Get out of /u/, please!
>>
>>2762691
It was also distracting how less detailed prominent background characters were.
>>
>>2762576
>Sharing videos with bullshit added in the end for some reason
Go look for watchable videos and then post.
>>
>>2762661
I saw this on Kusonoki’s Twitter too. Thought it was a nice little detail I had never noticed before.
>>
>>2762661
What a hack
>>
>>2762763
how
>>
File: Capture.png (17 KB, 305x540)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
I guess I'll have to download HS release this week.
>>
>>2762773
or don't be an impatient autist
>>
>>2762792
>worst delay to date
>don't be impatient
It would actually be more autistic to wait that long for the release
>>
>>2762773
They said they would be delayed this week due to staffing issues. I watched HS’ version because I’m an impatient fuck, but I’ll be rewatching once Asenshi has theirs up.
>>
>>2762792
Being a "impatient autist" would mean screaming at Asenshi either here or in their IRC and demanding they release the episode right now.
It's been 24+ hours since the release and Asenshi haven't started working on this episode yet, so I'm simply concluding that I will have to settle down for an inferior version this week. The age of fansubbing is long gone, I've forgotten how it felt to wait 2-3 weeks for a single episode.
>>
>>2762813
Everyone should rewatch Asenshi anyway if not for the general quality but just for the fully translated text messages.
>>
>>2762852
Oh, I absolutely agree. I usually watch HS' release on Fridays due to autism, but I really don't know how people wouldn't prefer Asenshi over HS.

The typesetting on HS annoys me to no end and I hate that they don't translate the entirety of the texts when they end up adding a certain amount of cutesy-ness usually (i.e. the shot of Touko's phone when her and Sayaka are talking about that girl's love letter to Touko... the texts show Touko and Yuu bantering about how cats don't like Touko and that was honestly adorable).
>>
>>2762868

>I usually watch HS' release on Fridays due to autism

What's autistic about wanting to watch the episodes on the day they drop? It's not like you have to choose between HS and Asenshi.
>>
>>2762871
They're bad and really only useful for an impatient quick fix, but I prefer my rewatch once Asenshi is out.
>>
File: yagakimisp3_01.png (2 MB, 2076x2990)
2 MB
2 MB PNG
>>2762868
Things like the text logs and banter between characters really add a lot of life to the series. Like things are happening in their world even if they aren't significant enough to be shown happening.

Are you mixing up the letter scene with another one? In the letter scene the texts read
>T: I want to see you
>Y: I see
>T: That's cold...
>>
>>2762882
Shit, you're right and I'm a baka.

Just went through the eps to find which I was talking about. It's ep 6 when Yuu's at the register for the bookstore and she's thinking about texting Touko.

The actual letter scene texts I remember reading too and thought they were perfect Yuu/Touko banter as well. But oops I'm mixing up scenes.
>>
File: status.png (15 KB, 228x398)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>Status: not dead
This is what I call progress!
>>
File: 23.jpg (325 KB, 1426x2048)
325 KB
325 KB JPG
>>2762934
>>2762882
I like those chats between Touko and Yuu that the anime added, IIRC Nakatani said she wrote them either in an interview or on Twitter. In the manga we see Touko and Yuu text each other but we don't see the text so it's a nice detail.
>>
>>2763013
That is seriously one of my favorite dorky Touko panels.
>>
File: 1.jpg (412 KB, 1426x2048)
412 KB
412 KB JPG
Here's the special. Should probably just make a new thread but whatever I have a headache. Enjoy!

https://www.mediafire.com/file/voq3btekho4dkgx/%5B4s%5D_Yagate_Kimi_ni_Naru_-_Special_6.zip/file

>>2759076
I suppose it was inevitable that I fuck up sometime.

>>2754490
Tentative yes
>>
>>2763064
Thanks, btw will you translate volume 6 extras and Nakatani's eclair one-shot soon?
>>
>>2763064
Sankyu
>>
>>2763069
Yeah I'm just a serial procrastinator, I'm sorry. I can procrastinate anything. I will try to get it done soon.
>>
>>2763074
hey i love you
>>
File: 1482902021727.png (8 KB, 512x512)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
>>2763076
I love you too!
>>
>>2763064
Thank you!
>>
>>2763064
Thanks.

So how old are Miyako and Riko anyway?
>>
File: koyomi.png (87 KB, 250x282)
87 KB
87 KB PNG
>>2763079
are you a cute girl 4s?
>>
>>2763064
Thanks!
>>
>>2763064
>Next time: Class trip begins
I'm getting some Girlfriends flashbacks
hope drama gets resolved in the trip.
>>
>>2763102
>hope drama gets resolved in the trip.

Not before Sayaka rapes Touko and then confesses
>>
>>2763102
Am I the only one who wants a threesome end?
Our Yaya deserves happiness too.
>>
>>2763102
>>2763103
Will Sayaka set the mood and make a proper confesson or will she pounce Touko with a kiss from nowhere?
>>
>>2763121
yes you are you sick fuck
>>
Sayaka isn't going to get the chance to confess.
>>
>>2763123
>Touko and Sayaka are alone
>Sayaka confesses and gets turned down
>She tells Touko how she realized that Yuu has changed her and encourages her to talk to Yuu
>Sensei finds them and asks what they are doing
>Chapter ends with Touko calling Yuu and Sayaka sobbing on sensei's chest
Trust me, my mother works for Nakatani.
>>
>>2763123
probably they will be watching fireworks or some shit during the trip and that's when Sayaka will confess
that or she may kiss her out of angst after seeing Touko depressed all the time for Yuu
>>
I read some of the older threads on the archive recently and all I can say is that /u/ is wildly wrong all the time.
>>
>>2763133
Like ?
>>
>>2763142
Like constantly predicting more people would find out about their relationship. Or Sayaka becoming an antagonist. Or [insert male character] trying to get in the way.
>>
File: image0 (1).jpg (106 KB, 1172x887)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
>>
>>2763121
Sayaka will get a threesome with Riko and Miyako.
>>
>>2763102
Does that mean Yuu will be absent again? Will Yuu be absent until the last chapter of this volume?
>>
>>2763126
>>2763130
I really hope Sayaka doesn't confess for her own sake.
>>
>>2763102
I'm looking forward to the inevitable "forced to take a group bath together with her crush" scene. Gotta love the sweet embarrassment!
>>
>>2763166
Anon I have some great news for you from 19 chapters ago.
>>
>>2763164
She needs closure for her love, it's better than finding Yuu and Touko kissing. But I'm pretty sure that she already knows that she has lost, she is a good girl after all.
>>
File: 15.jpg (426 KB, 1426x2048)
426 KB
426 KB JPG
>>2763164
>I really hope Sayaka doesn't confess for her own sake.
If the last page of chapter 36 didn't leave clear that she will confess, this scene confirmed it.
>>
File: 74584636.jpg (44 KB, 610x494)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>2763166
that already happened though
>>
>>2763170
I know, I know! But there can never have be enough of those!
>>
>>2763064
Could you post the cover of Dengeki Daioh from this month? I can't find an HQ version of it
>>
>Sayaka confesses and gets rejected
>Touko feels even worse after her confession because she hurt 2 important people in her life
>Yuu left dead inside and alone
This volume will be a rollercoaster.
>>
File: 1.png (2.73 MB, 1426x2048)
2.73 MB
2.73 MB PNG
>>2763175
>>
>>2763177
I can't wait. This drama has been bubbling up for a while and it's finally gonna pay off.
>>
>>2763156
She can be a part of two separate threesomes.
>>
>>2763156
>>2763189
No! No threesomes. Just no.
>>
>>2763123
She will set the mood by pouncing Touko with a rape from nowhere.
>>
>>2763193
Sayaka deserves it as compensation for being hurt so many times. What better compensation than becoming a toy for a mature lesbian couple?
>>
File deleted.
>>2763124
Pls, no bully.
I just think Seiyiku deserves some olev.
>>
>>2763208
>tfw it's like that manga about Balinese lesbo but with Sayaka instead
>>
File: 1541950759498.png (76 KB, 390x468)
76 KB
76 KB PNG
>>
>>2763235
>>
>>2763064
Thank you!
>>
>>2763470
>>
Almost there....
>>
Is the Sayaka LN translated yet?
>>
>>2763607
Nope.
>>
>>2763616
Is there any group planning to translate it or we're fucked?
>>
>>2763630
Honestly have no clue. 4s hasn't said anything about it yet. Right now the best we have is that one blogger who gave us a summary, but I sure would love to read it in full.
>>
>>2763642
Yes they have >>2763064
>>
>>2763645
Nice,I didn't notice it.
I really wish for Sayaka to be happy with Kanou, don't tell she doesn't like girls.
>>
>>2763645
Oh woops, totally missed that yesterday.
>>
File: Koyomi blush Ep7.jpg (78 KB, 720x720)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>2763646
Even if she liked girls she would be in love with the author.
>>
Will Asenshi deliver tonight?
>>
>>2763649
It's just platonic.
Yaya's for real love.
>>
>>2763756
It's out https://asenshi.moe/yagate-kimi-ni-naru-09/
>>
>>2763601
Just watch the HiDive rip
>>
File: Riko bullying.jpg (131 KB, 1280x720)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
Perfect.
>>
>>2763844
When an yuri anime is this good, you gotta watch it twice.
>>
>>2763854
A fair point.
>>
>>2763854
This.
Rewatching Sakura Trick was really nice experience.I'm serious.
>>
>>2763844
I've already rewatched the HS version so many times, but I wanted my Asenshi... which I just finished.

Now time to wait for the patch.
>>
>>2763863
would you stop?
>>
New Thread: >>2763942
>>
What the fuck is Touko's problem?
>>
>>2764498
She's self-sabotaging.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.