[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/u/ - Yuri

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 18 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

All work safe boards are now on the 4channel.org domain. Make sure to update your script blockers and whitelist the new domain.

There's now a setting option under Navigation to display the full list of boards on 4channel.org

The 4chan Vtuber Competition is over. Click here to see the winning entry!

File: 1539755870287.png (422 KB, 974x921)
422 KB
422 KB PNG
>Fics
series/354770

>Art
http://imgur.com/a/XLhFm

Vaporizing thread: >>2704874
>>
File: 1536550245000.png (107 KB, 5149x792)
107 KB
107 KB PNG
>What is it?
/u/ put their goggles on tight enough that they started shipping personifications of chemical elements, metals in particular. We started from the nuclear family of a Gold/Silver couple and their daughter Copper, and have been slowly expanding out. Done with a mixture involving some amounts of science and additional amounts of "this would be cute" when it comes to establishing an element or couple. The threads have a basic idea (or more) for all of the elements and are now working on expanding relationships, relationship histories, physical descriptions and other personal elements for the lesser known elements. Suggestions are welcome.
>>
File: 1529463252843.png (294 KB, 756x954)
294 KB
294 KB PNG
>Collected works
works/8500270/chapters/38198933
works/8597365/chapters/38301233
works/8597365/chapters/38603582

>Charts
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1r-9lPzjj56iUCE8d9F6gfaes6ipOD5W0XLsjYZDGUw4/edit#gid=0 – Hair, height, and misc info
https://imgur.com/a/QXizv - Relationship charts

>Topics of discussion
How loudly does Tin sing in the shower?
When was the last time Francium was exposed to natural light?
Isn't it time for Oxygen to visit home?
>>
>>2753004
>Tin
Pretty loudly, it's just the bedroom of the mistresses have an adjoining bathroom so Lead is the only one that hears.
>Francium
The last time Rubudium threw open the blinds. So during the summer
>Oxygen
Quite, she's probably planning her visit for year 1 currently. Is Hydrogen gonna surprise her with some news?
>>
>>2753004
>How loudly does Tin sing in the shower?
Loud, but it's actually a feature of the household
>Isn't it time for Oxygen to visit home?
I like to think that O misses her home more than she admits but purposefully visits rarely to make the visits all the more special

One day I'll fix Cast on the chart, I swear
>>
>>2753651
>Is Hydrogen gonna surprise her with some news?
News? Oh, you mean that?

>>2753690
>to make the visits all the more special
It's like a reverse surprise birthday party.
>>
>>2753752
>reverse surprise party
Sounds like something Mercury would do like once every two decades. Throw herself a reverse surprise birthday surprising everyone but her. Naturally considering it's a surprise, she went ahead and got herself gifts from everyone
>>
>>2753814
>she went ahead and got herself gifts from everyone
>"Oh, it's just what I was hoping for! How thoughtful!"
>>
>>2753930
Exactly, she also got her birthday guests to arrive through surreptitious means. Received some sort of message about helping to plan a surprise party for Mercury the first time. Second time, they had more varied excuses to get them in one place.
>>
>>2753938
This time Palladium figures out what's going on seconds before Mercury springs the trap.
>>
>>2753941
>It's too late Palladium.
>It was always too late.
Texts Ladi gets seconds before the lights come on.
>>
>>2753944
>audible "oh no not agai-"
Meanwhile Platinum is shocked.
>>
>>2753946
Same with Lead, Tin, Gold, and Chloe.
>>
>>2753949
Not Silver?
Gold just likes any excuse for a party.
>>
>>2753955
No Silver's there, but like Palladium she figured things out. Unlike Palladium, she figured it out earlier and slipped her own present with Mercury's self-bought presents. Gold just likes the drama about it, Tin likes the pageantry Hydra put into it, Lead honestly forgot her sister did such a thing, and the 2nd time was Chloe's first experience with it. Copper and Electrum are probably a mix between Palladium and Platinum.
>>
>>2753956
"So that explains why you asked me to bake a cake" Chlorine deduces obliviously.
>>
>>2753963
Cl just bakes stuff no questions asked
>>
At least when Stellite takes swim lessons Cobalt will know who to go to.
>>
>>2754239
Mercury's a natural after raising Palladium and Plat.
>>
>>2754313
She'll be devastated when Cobalt walks right past her and asks Chlorine.
>>
So has there been any sort of couple round up or the like to help emphasis what changed between y0 to y2?
>>
>>2755149
Hmm, let's see...foremost would be Copper and Zinc. Chromium and Nickle are recent in a manner of speaking. Arsenic and Bromine can't be too far behind. What about Beryllium and Magnesium?
>>
>>2754317
>Co does it again with CoPt
>Cl has eternal bragging rights over Hg
>Hg cries "SHE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT"
>>
>>2755180
AsBr, I imagine they're likely reconnecting by mid-year 1. NaB would be facing tribulations in y2 since they can now officially be together despite Na likely going off to uni and having her own place.
FeC acourse reunite in y0 and likely get together by the end of y1.
I think PdAt would finally become official sometime in y1 too.
Oh ZrNb likely trying out a relationship at the start of y1 or maybe a quarter into the year.
>>
>>2755424
>NaB
Aren't they precisely three years away from being official during the start of Y0?
Rounding it off there's also Chromoly and Corium, Holmium and Lanthanum, Hafnium and Barium, and Cerium and Praseodymium. Phew, that's more than I realized.
>>
>>2755518
You are right. I thought Na was 16 for some reason. Holm and Lan likely friends by y1. I imagine Cer and Pr are on friend terms by the end of year 1 as well.
The real make or break one is ScAl and whether they should finally break into romance mid-year 1 or not.
>>
>>2755522
Boron isn't counting the days or anything /s. They aren't wasting any time, the first thing they do is get married.
>ScAl
It's only a matter of time.
>>
>>2755149
UMo and TiV's wedding likely happens in y1
>>2755531
Let's not make Boron a bigger pedophile than she already is. I would also think, considering her vast romantic experience, she'd have a rather decent concern about the honeymoon phase disappearing and affecting Sodium. Cause, materia damn, Sodium's mostly got high school to worry about beyond her mom and that's likely coloring how she sees Boron.
>ScAl
Right so y1 is when things come to a head.
>>
>>2755775
If you think about it, the time it'll take Sodium to become an adult actually makes this the longest relationship Boron has ever been in. What's arguably more important about them tying the knot is how it leads to Potassium reconciling with Lithium, who doesn't deserve having to wait any longer for that to happen than she already has.
>>
Big question girls, and I feel silly for it escaping my mind: Would Phlebotinum use a different name for her magical girl antics? I'll admit when I wrote up the mock treatment for the series, I was thinking in the vein of Madoka so Phlebotinum was her name though it could be her hero name.
>>2756082
Well Lithium and Potassium's reconciliation doesn't have to be contingent on NaB. Na's graduation can be that vehicle or hell something like a play Na got the lead in for, and she wants K there to see, though that would be making assumptions about Na's hobbies/likes.
>>
>>2756112
It would have to be something really big, like the wedding of her sister to her best friend would be, to finally get Potassium to resolve things. Na's graduation would be the second best option, but doesn't involve Boron and has less of a chance of getting both her mom in sister in the same room together. Or involves Nitrogen, for that matter.

>Phlebotinum
It does already have the brand recognition, and it would be tough coming up with something else for her to use. Honestly, maybe it's both?
>>
>>2756127
Speaking of Boron and things that don't involve her. Who is she in relation to Sodium, like beyond what we know of her as Na's crush. That might help and could explain why she's at Na's graduation. Pretty sure Lithium knows her as Potassium's friend, and I guess now she's Sodium's friend likely looking out for Sodium on Potassium's behalf.
>>
>>2756144
In relation to Sodium? Her sister's friend, yes, but as far as anyone knows there's no reason to be at her graduation. The thing about a wedding is that it puts Na in a position to leverage Potassium into working with Li to help plan it, anything less would have K visiting Na privately like she usually does.
>>
>>2756160
>anyone knows
Considering by the time of her graduation, Boron'll be Sodium's friend in Lithium's eyes; I wouldn't put it pass Sodium inviting Boron to her graduation. Lithium knows her and she knows Sodium is friends with her.
I'll give ya the bit about leverage, didn't think that was needed considering it being a graduation and all but if that's the case then it could be something entirely beyond Sodium's doing.
That is, say Sodium mentions to Boron that she wants Potassium to be at her birthday party. Say it's the 18th one. Sodium could stress about Potassium actually being there instead of just showing up later all secretive and what not cause she wants to spend it with her sister. Super heartfelt and what not, causing Boron to get the idea in her head that, hell or high water, Boron's gonna surprise Sodium with her sister.

Ropes in Yttrium to help and as they're setting this all up, Boron likely sits down with Lithium and hashes out a very realistic deal using all of her negotiation skills. Ultimately boils down to, "your youngest daughter wants her sister to be at her party, so please remember that it's Sodium's birthday and set aside any sort of mending or reconciling so that Potassium can actually be there. It's Sodium's day and I'm gonna do my damndest to help her have a great 18th birthday. So please, stay in the background. Potassium will eventually see you but Yttri and I will remind her, firmly if needed, that she's there for Sodium. Nothing else."

Something to that effect would also allow for accidental run-ins as well, and Potassium would likely bring Nitrogen. Obviously Boron would have to remind Lithium, upon seeing Potassium with Nitrogen, that it's Sodium's birthday not a family reunion. As heartbreaking as that would be for Lithium. They could probably rope in Manganese too to help Lithium during the party.
>>
>>2756176
I don't think that's a bad idea or that it couldn't work, but there's a simplicity to Na wanting them to finally reconcile while doing her part to nudge that along without forcing either of them into anything. Na doesn't have to beg K to make an appearance, for her wedding it would be a given. Ultimately, it's up to K to fix things, and voluntarily coming together for Na is the ideal pretext for that without being overbearing.
>>
>>2756196
Oh, and then there's the double whammy of Na's inevitable "coming out" to Li about her relationship with B as a precursor.
>>
>>2756196
True enough, I'm just not a huge fan of the whole reunion being so entwined with NaB's wedding. Not to say that it couldn't happen around the same time, I just am not fond of it only happening because of said wedding. I'm sure Na, B, Y, N, and Mn likely give plenty of nudges to both Li and K because they're worried for the both of them (for some ppl like Mn and Na). N's likely concerned about the emotional wound festering and what not. Mn has seen, first hand, what it's done to Li. So has B and Y though it might take a while since they don't see Li often enough.

I can see why coming together under a pretense is good, and yeah you can't get more eventful than a wedding, but I feel that they're first couple of run-ins are gonna be typical Alkali style of events. I gotta imagine, a good part of any move forward comes from two sources. K learning, and believing, her mother's sincerely apologetic. The other could be K seeing N and O interact, we haven't really given much discussion to how NO are as sisters beyond them being friendly as adults. There could be a thing where N and O weren't exactly nice or even friendly to each other while they were growing up and K finds that hard to believe until N begins to talk about her life more having her realize that as an adult she can better voice any grievance to her mother she might still have. Basically leading to a kind of one last chance type thing on K's part.
>>2756200
See that's another reason for why i'm not liking the wedding being such an entwined thing with the reunion. Cause it implies it'd happen immediately when Na turns 18 which could well be during the middle of her senior year in secondary. I honestly believe that as Sodium's senior year drew near, life would bludgeon its way into Sodium's thoughts and she'd have to focus on that while putting a pin in any sort of romantic fantasy wedding. I know that she's an heiress and all that, but by 18 she likely would've already stepped up in her duties then.
>>
>>2756206
Fair point about her being in school, and in all likelihood the actual wedding would be after her graduation in this scenario. In most other situations I can't help but feel that I'd be agreeing with you, but don't you think there's any potential cuteness in Na flashing her wedding ring to the surprise of any new friends she makes in uni when they ask if she's dating anybody? Or something like that.
We've seen Li's repeated attempts to reach out to her daughter, but the problem is with K. The biggest hurdle is how willing she is to talk things out, and this provides her with the clearest circumstances to do just that. If it was as straightforward as K changing her mind independently the problem would have been solved long ago. We can afford a little fantasy.

But now we're getting dangerously close to another can of worms concerning K...
After they reconcile she should finally accept her position as heir to the company.
>>
I plan to write the end of the LiK arc eventually, which would take place after Na's graduation.
>>
File: 1527641007154.png (103 KB, 579x397)
103 KB
103 KB PNG
>>2756735
Delicious closure.
>>
>>2756735
Lovely
>>2756223
Reasonable though again I feel like any sort of first attempts at reconciliation would likely result in K getting heated. Possibly because she expects hostility despite nothing of the sort reaching her in answers B and Y give her from Li.
>>
>>2756955
A stern glance from Na should help quiet K down. Materia know it won't happen instantaneously, but they'll get there. This did get me thinking: Nitrogen hasn't met Na, has she?
>>
>>2756987
I don't believe so. At least, not in person.
>>
Why does K's chart refer to Pase as her stepdaughter?
>>
>>2757027
Probably a typo or something. She's likely more of an aunt or older cousin figure
>>
>>2756955
One of the tings I want to put forwards is that because K reflexively rebells against pressure, the reconcilliation is her path to take and hers alone
I also want to show how deep down she really loves her mommy

>>2756999
She did, not as K's GF though

>>2757027
>>2757044
I don't think aunt conveys the idea; K lives at P's and raised P4S3 as much as PS did
>>
>>2757056
Well I stand corrected in several regards. Sounds more like K's P4S3's nanny
>>
>>2757056
>>2757064
Godmother. K likely fits the role of Godmother for P4S3. Could put that on the chart instead of stepmother or nanny.
>>
Inversely, Technetium is referred to as "daughter in law" on Uranium's chart when it should be stepdaughter.
>>
Nitrogen once caught Oxygen getting frisky with Hydrogen.
OH NO!
>>
File: 1498045417332.png (131 KB, 666x505)
131 KB
131 KB PNG
>>2757275
>>
>>2757275
Those damn bonds of Hydrogen's. They can't keep off of that dork Oxygen.
>>
Pop quiz
Q: What's Chlorine's favorite kink?
A: Watersports.
>>
So since Phlebotinum's a magical girl anime, would it have holiday episodes as well? Would they be in the vein of western holidays or eastern? I.e. would christmas be more romantic as it is in the east or more of a family type holiday in the west?
>>
>>2758221
Leaning towards the former considering the show's origins but considering it's target audience the latter wouldn't be out of place also.
>>
>>2758238
Perhaps the background crowds are populated with couples during the christmas episode. The big family episode doesn't much happen until the final season however. When Boti's got her mum, Murray(MF), Phis, Tinu, and Isto as her extended family.
>>
>>2758247
Don't forget Ah!
>>
>>2758257
She likes to sneak up on me cause she's a very minor character.That does make me question whether the actual final season would've ended on whichever day the network slotted or if it was popular enough to arrange for a christmas final episode so that Ah! could be established as romantically seeing Boti's Mom
>>
File: 1500519951867.jpg (114 KB, 821x271)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>2758262
>if
>>
>>2758266
>Stell and Moly.jpg
You make a good point. Christmas+New Year episode would work wonders as a nice series final send off, especially since it would involve married couples while Boti's daughter gets to be the child audience's in.
Boti likely can't help but feel she knows the person her Mum is dating despite never meeting her before.
The weirdest part is that Isto has a similar feeling.
>>
>>2758270
It must be their imagination!
>>
>>2758281
Que several fanfics where Boti's Mum and Ah! meet again.
Most memorable opening line is Mum going "Didn't I kill you?"
>>
So if Phlebotinum has season episodes, does Hw have them as well?
>>
>>2758308
Or issues.
>>
>>2758320
Yes good. There's probably campy one-off issues focused on a holiday or that serve as dated PSAs
>>
>>2758362
"Remember kids, always look both ways before crossing the street!"
>>
>>2758362
Also different comic storylines. Like one could focus on the more lighthearted and comedic adventures and other could have darker and mature themes. Compare Archie vs Riverdale.
>>
>>2758390
Now it's Green Rock's time to shine.
>>
>>2758390
I wouldn't quite say darker but more like serious arcs I guess. Ones that involve nations and the like instead of super villains. So while there may be better opportunities for mature/serious stories they don't intentionally do dark. It just kinda creeps up on them.
>>
>>2757903
Get off the internet, Co

>>2758390
And different ages, from Golden age Handwavium to modern era Handwavium
Silver age Handwavium being infamous for its supercuntery and randomly bolded words
>>
Is Hw scifi enough for Iridos?
>>
>>2758801
Some of the supervillains and likely anything involving ABY are definitely more sci-fi. Y especially. Maybe involving Green Rock as well, but Hw herself can get a bit mystical.
>>
Is Mendelevium's tracksuit waterproof?
>>
So how big of a nerd would Phis be in the Phlebotinum show?
>>
>>2759206
Enough of one to match Boti's genki.
>>
>>2759225
Sounds like Boti's some kind of dork
>>
>>2759246
They're a good match.
>>
>>2758878
No, it's just a normal tracksuit
>>
>>2759394
Oh well.
>>
>>2759486
You seem disappointed
>>
>>2759820
It confirms that Md strips before going on dives, so it's not all bad.
>>
>>2759940
Easy there Einsteinium, not everyone's Plutonium
>>
In a way, Pluto could be considered Einsteinium's stepmom.
>>
So something occurred to me. Boti, and Phis for that matter, are both roughly pre-teens because of the material they parody. Considering the stuff Handwavium parodies, what would her age be? Green Rock, unsurprisingly, is older because of her origin as a villain/antagonist.
>>2760512
Well yeah, when she gets married to Promethium she'd be her step mom :^)
All of the gynoids have pretty extensive families cept maybe the Alkaline and earth-alkali ones.
>>
>>2760553
Handwavium could be anywhere from her late teens to early twenties. To give it a precise number, why not go with 19?
>>
>>2760566
That definitely works. I was thinking mid twenties at the latest, so like 19 or 21 just to say she's relatively settled when it comes to uni.
>>
So Alpha works in an office, but what about Beta?
>>
>>2760617
So what's Alpha do in her office?
As for Beta, I'd like to make a joke about how she's likely a courier or something cause of her powers and possible age but that just seems on the nose.
>>
>>2760661
>Alpha
Nothing too glamorous, that much can be said.
>Beta
That's exactly what I was thinking.
>>
>>2760669
Well if Alpha's office job got to the point where she had flexible hours and/or higher up on the chain she could probably talk Beta into joining the office and working under her so they could have easy contact with each other or whatever for supering.
>>
>>2759940
I like to think Ac is weirdly possessive towards he mother and accuses Md of trying to seduce her
>>
>>2760682
Convenient, but would rob her of the job being stressful and draining to the point of properly contrasting with her alter ego. Lets them have some breathing room too.

>>2760790
Md would have been so confused!
>>
>>2760810
>Contrasting
Very true and likely something that would've been a comic arc that ultimately ends with them going to different ways but keeping in contact. Speaking of which, that stuff makes it feel like Alpha's close to her thirties while Beta's probably mid twenties, close to late twenties.

And on that topic, I put forth that Alpha's delicious brown cause she tans so easily cosmic radiation causes her to absorb the sun easier. and that she likely has a tenor voice. Not the soprano Helium's known for.
>>
>>2760941
>Alpha steps outside for five minutes
>Comes back completely tan
But can Helium pull off a voice like that?
>>
>>2761210
Alpha's skin is olive tone naturally, so it's pretty easy for her to be tan through most of the year. After her powers, it just didn't stop during winter.
I had meant alto, not tennor. Tennor would probably hurt Helium's cords after prolong use. Alto on the other hand, likely wouldn't sound super high while being within Helium's range.
>>
>>2761232
Are we still going with the idea that Alpha is modeled after Helium?
>>
>>2761266
Hell I forgot about that. You know on one hand, I wanna say yes, but on the other hand I'd prefer she's stylistically different.
>>
>>2761273
Agreed.
>>
So guess it's up for discussion: should Alpha obviously be modeled after Helium or should she be stylistically different with like height at most being similar to Helium.
>>
>>2761344
Stylistically different. Homage can be payed to Helium in other ways.
>>
>>2761358
This is true, I suppose we could say the tentative design for Alpha is more stylistic
>>
Do ABY have a secret base or something?

>>
>>2761956
A and B likely do. Y might haunt if only because it stabilizes her tangible form from time to time.
>>
>>2761971
>Gamma forgets and walks face first into a door
>>
>>2761987
>she's been in a rather long ghost bender
>forgot how doors open since the tech in the base got upgraded while she was gone
>A or B come to the base because there's a frantic pounding that set off the computer assistant.
>>
Has anyone made a post about Francium being able to relate to Gamma? Because Francium would be able to relate to Gamma.
>>
>>2762100
Not any sort of in-depth one, considering Gamma's a secondary character for the most part.
>>
>>2762114
Even better, really.
>>
So considering the talk of AB being heros, how likely is it that they butted heads with Green Rock before she became Hw's foil.

>>2762153
Well unlike Francium, Gamma's origin is more fraught with danger and tragedy. I suppose Gamma's survival would interest Francium more than her origin.
>>
>>2763793
More than likely. To exactly what degree, it would help to know a little more about Green Rock herself. What's she like?
>>
>>2763825
I imagine, and this is more my personal tastes influencing me, that Green Rock's sarcastic, dedicated since she was likely some sort of merc before signing on with HW, doesn't really like authority or people that abuse their authority. She likely didn't view Hw as an actual threat until a couple fights after they started running into each other. Began to see her as a rival she could indirectly teach since they ran into each other so often. Likely more self-serving than selfless when it comes to working under someone unless she views them as her equal. i.e. she's not nicer, but more compassionate and maybe empathetic now that she's with Hw compared to how she was as a villain.
>>
>>2763885
Doesn't sound like she had many friends.
>>
>>2763927
Likely didn't in secondary cause of that there freak accident that gave her, her powers making her markedly different compared to the other humans. Then there's the fact that her merc work was likely for the gov which isn't fun in the slightest before she began working with villains who were much more understanding.
>>
>>2764154
All this suggests she's older than Hw. Is that right?
>>
>>2764430
Yes, she is older than HW. Likely five to six years older or so. Late twenties/thirty compared to Hw's early twenties
>>
Hopefully Mother Time doesn't get too jealous seeing Handwavium around another woman.
>>
>>2764480
I didn't think Matron Time was a serious contender for Wavi, considering she has all the time in the universe and all that. Along with the idea that Wavi likely doesn't like the idea of being Matron Time's shiny new flavor of the century interest. I'd wager it's more a kind of Wavi being fascinating to Time and it's been ages since the last interesting human existed..
>>
>>2764577
There's always Mother Nature to console her if she gets lonely.
>>
>>2764597
Yes and of course, good ol' death. Although considering their rather immortal....stature, they might think Time's being a bit ridiculous.
>>
>>2764600
Happens once every couple thousand years or so.
>>
>>2764606
Damn heroes and all that.
>>
/ss/ (stainless steel) ww@?
>>
It won't stay stainless for long if Terne has anything to say about it.
>>
Speaking of Terne+Steel, I'm curious if foreign schools have dances or anything close to prom. I'd be somewhat surprised if that's solely a burgerclap thing.
Cue little drabble where Terne intends to wow Steel with her suit, but gets wow'd instead by Steel in a dress.
>>
>>2764770
Wasn't there something of the sort in the very british Harry Potter series.
Regardless, it's the perfect opportunity for lovestruck dorks to adorably spill a lot of spaghetti so of course it needs to happen
>>
It's like you guys can read my mind or something.
>>
>>2764825
I'd like more consistency than just "The English do it." I imagine if nothing else, boarding schools probably did something like it as well though maybe not prom. More like a seasonal dance or something.
>>
>>2765125
Eh, I wouldn't worry about it too much. It's all fiction. If it helps, there are other places that do have similar events according to a quick search.
>>
>>2765230
Good enough, I just kinda wanted to be mildly accurate to where I'm imagining the city. All things considered, they also go to a pretty well off public school so they likely have several dances
>>
One of the ideas that came up for Electrum and Iridos was that it would be at some sort of dance where they finally make progress.
>>
>>2765252
What kind of progress?
>>
>>2765268
Romantic.
>>
>>2765296
Goodness, so El admits that they're friends or something?
>>
>>2765305
>friends
Is that what she's calling it?
>>
>>2765372
Well all things considered...yeah. Stop daydreaming about the future Iridos and get to it.
>>
>>2765381
Next she should take up a hobby in mountain climbing.
>>
>>2765385
Sounds like her alright. Upside of them being friends is that Iridos can invite El to a fencing tourney then without being weird.
>>
>>2765401
She won't last long after that. Not once she sees how dashing Iridos can be in action.
>>
>>2765500
Iridos is gonna get a taste of that medicine when she watches El have a tennis match against her cousin.
>>
>>2765761
As if she needed any more encouragement, really.
>>
>>2765776
It's dangerous as well, Electrum iwould be in serious risk of getting dehydrated due to a big loss of body fluids
>>
>>2766301
Titanium is a tough opponent despite tennis not being a sport she consistently plays
>>
>>2766301
It's worth the risk to impress Iridos.
>>
>>2766417
Was thinking more about Electrum being aware she's being watched and causing her some intense ""sweating""
>>
I wonder how Iridos will get along with Niello.
>>
>>2767281
Probably great, it's Shakudo that'll make her stiff cause of varied reasons. I imagine Silver would as well. Gold's way too personable and well-known, that'll probably make El blush when Iridos begins to gush about her Mother's movie roles. So much so she might get a little annoyed.
>>
>>2767323
She won't be so intimidated by Silver once they get to know each other. Iridos is a bright girl (except for when she isn't) and Silver would appreciate that.
>>
>>2767323
I had a scenario where Au made Iridos prove her worth as Electrum's girlfriend by making her duel Shakudo
>>
>>2767379
I'm sure Ag is giving her wife some rather serious eye messages when she hears of this, while El proceeds to get worked up not realizing her mother's doing it for the ~drama~. Also that Iridos is likely in on it cause she had privately asked both mothers and Gold brought up how Iridos had a desire to spar with Shakudo when she was younger.
Either way Iridos is given the okay.
>>
>>2767379
Gold's been watching to much theater again.

>>2767384
OTOH it's fun to imagine Iridos and Elect not being in on it and taking it very seriously while Gold tries to stifle her laughter. Shakudo will have to go easy on her and pretend to lose before they let them in on the joke.
>>
>>2767397
Well considering Iridos does it seriously, and may use a saber, Shakudo likely doesn't have to go easy on her unless they decide on a kendo duel.
>>
Copper denies any and all involvement in such a scheme.
>>
>>2767384
In my mind it was all an Au plot to test Iridos' wit more than her fencing prowess
Maybe one day I'll be able to write it
>>
nani the fuck is this?
>>
>>2767700
/u/'s laboratory.
>>
So I was wondering something. We all remember historical Phlogiston right? Privateer that history turned into an infamous pirate, ancestor to O and N and middle sibling between N's ancestor and a little girl O. Most infamous/famous story surrounding them was how she snuck into the Prima's estate for a job and talked her way out of jail time(and got hired.)
Did she ever have a set love interest or was it kept rather vague for obvious reasons?
>>
>>2768198
So far it's been kept vague, other than the scandalous "rumor" of the Primae being one such lover herself.
>>
>>2768198
>ancestor to O and N and middle sibling between N's ancestor and a little girl O
I don't follow
>>
>>2768874
I worded that horribly. Phlogiston is an ancestor to present day NO. However she had two sisters that were essentially Nitrogen, bit of a straight-laced stuffy type cause oldest sibling, and Oxy who was the youngest that got a taste for traveling via the souvenirs Phlo would gift her.
>>2768818
Yeah that sounds better than the idea I had that involved her Primae loving both Phlo and Phlo's older sister N.
>>
It's easy to forget about O and N being siblings.
>>
>>2769211
N wishes it was that easy sometimes.
>>
>>2769212
Her and Sulfur should start a club.
>>
>>2769226
They likely already have if P visits N as her farm's vet. Not entirely sure if N is a farm vet but considering the fact that K regularly sees her, it seems like she's close.
>>
>>2769227
Or even just meeting casually through K.
>>
>>2769229
I suppose though I would like the professional connect more considering N's lack of established background. It wasn't ever explained why she's so far out from the city.
>>
>>2769242
Totally. While it may not be her specialty it's not a stretch to say she's visited P's farm while on the job, in the interest of expanding her background like you've said.
>>
>>2769249
She's mainly a farm vet
>>
>>2769489
Well that cements whether SP know N
>>
>>2769497
Pretty well, I thought that was mentionned in a fic?
>>
>>2769503
Might've been in a KN drabble, I can't remember. Well now it's doubly established and with such a thing, we can safely conceptualize S and N having a tired sister club
>>
>>2769510
- Today's topic of discussion: how did Kal got such an adorable little sister?
- Wait wasn't that last reunion's topic?
- Yes, and it will be next reunion's too
- Fair enough
>>
>>2769515
I feel like there's another sister duo we're forgetting that could be a part of the club. MgMn? Not sure if either are tired or not
>>
>>2769518
Neptunium? Mg and Mn aren't actually sisters.
>>
>>2769561
Oh right they're cousins that grew up together. Damn, well Neptunium fits considering Plutonium's antics but she doesn't know N or S
>>
>>2769568
Erbium too!
>>
>>2769648
Nah Tb and Yb are sweet girls, Y looks carefree ar first but she provided for all her sisters
>>
>>2769656
Oh shit, I meant Thulium.
>>
Aluminium's not an actor is she? I honestly can't remember considering the list of stuff she does.
>>
>>2770141
No, she's not. That's Gold's territory.
>>
>>2770149
Okay then. Well since that's squared away, I got something of a topic regarding Gold and the Holidays in the setting. Hallmark holiday movies, she's probably a staple in them since she loves drama and romantic drama is a great candidate. Obviously hallmark wouldn't exist but it's more of an equivalence thing.
>>
How does Iron deal with the holiday season?
>>
>>2770152
Au is never not willing to dip into some real soapy romance

>>2770318
Working
>>
>>2770318
>It's a holiday season? Which one?
>>
Fe really needs a vacation.
>>
>>2770488
I actually had plans that involved Fe taking a family vacay to the island city of Dis but I never got around to it.
It would've been the first written mention of Cast.
>>
>>2770532
Would Carbon have been carrying her at the time or would she already have been born?
>>
>>2770565
Would've been born. I was gonna have her be like three years old or so. It was gonna be showing FeC reunited and as a couple once more.
>>
>>2770568
If anyone deserves a happy ending, it's Iron.
>>
>>2770570
Hugely debatable in her opinion, but true. I also just realized that her getting together with Carbon, as well as her depression lightening, would've like caused her to be a figure of interest in local news/business magazines considering her current epithet of 'Reclusive Industry Titan.'
>>
>>2770571
>CEO seen leaving office at reasonable hour!
>>
>>2770573
President* but yeah. Also
>Who's the Industry Titan's newest flame?
>Speculation within the company and outside of abounds, this writer think a certain bombastic model has caught the Titan's eye.
>Cue Sc having a heart attack at the implication that Fe's with Al
>>
>>2770574
Carbon, pregnant at the time, would get a kick out of that headline.
>>
>>2770577
Quite, and I'm sure Steel would be curious why that's so weird. Likely because she's not imagining Allie as a model, she's imagining a different one. Like Gold.
It'd also likely push Al into learning about what's up with her newest friend.
>>
>>2770578
>what's up with her newest friend
She'll find her to be a touch more personable this time around too. But that doesn't mean Iron will want to ride in her car again.
>>
>>2770581
I think circumstance forced that particular scene so yeah Al won't be so lucky again. Iron likely got her truck patched up by stumbling into Chrome's shop much to Chrome's surprise at recognizing her.
There was another mechanic Iron used to work at part time back before she disappeared and it was where Chrome is currently.
>>
>>2770584
What a coincidence.
>>
>>2770592
They live in a happening metropolis after all.
>>
Chlorine, Oxygen and Selenium all bumped into each other while on the phone, but no one got hurt.
It was a ClOSe call.
>>
>>2770691
Fuggin cheeki breeki right here.
>>
Is it possible that Ellie is a First Aid Kit fan or am I reaching?
>>
>>2771700
Likely. Remember that Ellie's taste in music is very eclectic. She likely focuses more on lyrics than genre so she'd have a weird smattering of stuff. Probably has a series of mood playlists.
Wouldn't surprise me if all the opera she and her mother listen to allowed her to pick up the languages they're sung in. That or cause her to have a grasp on them if she's not fluent.
>>
>>2771700
What's the connection?
>>
>>2771717
It has a classy tinge that I think fits her also they have the Stay Gold and My Silver Lining songs
>>
Too bad there aren't any songs about Iridosmine.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.