[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/u/ - Yuri

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 58 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

All work safe boards are now on the 4channel.org domain. Make sure to update your script blockers and whitelist the new domain.

There's now a setting option under Navigation to display the full list of boards on 4channel.org

The 4chan Vtuber Competition is over. Click here to see the winning entry!

File: Untitled collage.jpg (3.38 MB, 2000x2000)
3.38 MB
3.38 MB JPG
Master Pad:
https://etherpad.net/p/r.aab303b211b9eb3bb051b2cb0b7da97b

To Add:
tlkdotio/gl4chan (main)
tlkdotio/4yuri

Use Base64 code for PWs

Old Thread:
>>2739564

General threads:
Moonlight Garden:
>>2744216

Miss angel and miss devil:
>>2758528
>>
Blooming Sequence 71 raw
https://spowiki.wiki/bbs/board.php?bo_table=webtoon&wr_id=22229

>>2764505
>Miss Angel & Miss Devil thread
This is not really a thread for that.
Someone only ask a question about the new chapter. Nothing more.
>>
So its true that Meow decided to stop doing translations huh. Well, i guess we can always wait thousands of days before a new official translations releases and no actual translations for Salieri & Mozart. Fucking great.
>>
>>2764574
yea! seems so.
>>
>>2764570
Thanks
>>
>>2764570
i dont really get it one of the last vignettes why is hayoung like in shock after having seen her phone?
>>
>>2764505
I know this was asked, but is there a simple method to purchasing credits on Peanut Toon.
>>
>>2764649
I'm also dying of curiosity.

I also really want Director-nim to find love with Lee-Hwa. I really shipped her with Lee-Hwa more than the brunette. My guess is that she confessed her feelings to a shocked and conflicted Lee-Hwa and they decided to mutually part ways thus the handshake and (pained) smiles. Ugh. So sad.
>>
>>2764760
From what i can tell, and i can tell very very little, The director tells her that she doesn't expects her confession to stop her and Lee-Hwa is shocked that she actually felt something for her and just tells her how grateful she is for everything the director did for her. Now, i could be completely wrong since i know next to nothing of korean.
>>
>>2764574

Is it really true that he stopped? Shit i just thought he'll be on a small hiatus while the situation de-escalated, but would continue with other series on a near future.
>>
Is it true that Meow-chan is no longer translating? I was considering donating to their Patreon...
>>
>>2764769
He was retarded enough to get money from translations and to continue translating a shitty manhwa even though the author asked him several times to stop, so it wouldn't be surprising if he stopped translating everything.
>>
As far as I know meow is in hiatus due to personal reasons.
>>
HSC 65 no text

http://imgur.com/a/eV9NnSi

oh boy. more and more drama.
>>
>>2764970
thank you
>>
someone from facebook translates "lily season 2" further on - ch 88 till 91. but the english is really bad and the font is really shitty.
>>
>>2765762

I mean, that person is probably an amateur scanlator. Probably uses google translate for most of the words too, but i rather that wait at least another 6 months for the official translation to reach that point.
>>
>>2765914
yup. although the new translation is sometimes also bad.
>>
>>2765920

I remember seeing the person that does the official translation on the amino and said that it was their first time translating stuff to english or something like that, so yeah, i think we would never have a good translation of Lily
>>
>>2765979
the person who translates is called 'Pei'. I think that person translated 'Lala' or something else. I have often read the name 'Pei' in unofficial translations.
But dunno. I don't want to say anything wrong but I mean to read the name often. I believe in connection with another person named 'Rei' something.
>>
>>2765983
what I mean is...
that 'Pei' is the new (and old) translator for "Lily" and this translation can then be read in WebComic.
>>
>>2764970
Thanks!
>>
>>2764505
What are the titles of this image?
>>
>>2765985

yea, some newbie insisted on continuing the translation for season 2 even someone else is working on the official. Everytime someone does this, i have to make an announcement and its tiring. Pei is the translator for Lily season 1 for webcomic at the moment.

n4tsuyu
>>
>>2766291
>Everytime someone does this, i have to make an announcement and its tiring.
why? it is not your job. does it really matter if a random person forbids something?

>Pei is the translator for Lily season 1 for webcomic at the moment.
what i already said, the old and new translator.
>>
>>2766122
Oh c'mon?!
Are you living under the stone?
Have you never read the titles?

•Blooming Sequence
•Miss Angel & Miss Devil
•Lilith
•Her Shim Cheong
•Lily Love 2
•Moonlight Garden
•Just Right There
•Lily
•Girl in a Birdcage (or something like that)

These are the titles.
>>
Just spent 5 hours reading all 55 chapters of Elixir in one go. And the ending....what...just....what.
>>
>>2766339
Bet the artist regrets letting someone else write the story this time.
>>
Lily Love 2 is kind of getting old with Ice's perspective and jealousy. It'd be nice to see Ploy's perspective and actually read into what she thinks and the development of her feelings towards Ice.
>>
>>2766379
don't forget...a new character is added again.
>>
>>2765914
and again...a new chapter with shitty English.

dafuq is please:
"how about i cut a short hair after get back?" ?

even if they don't speak English as there mother tongue - like me - you realize that it makes no sense at all.
>>
Anyone know anything about Girl in the Birdcage and Her shim cheong? The former seems to get regular updates on mangago but the ads are absolutely bothersome.
The latter, I have no clue who's translating
>>
>>2766430
>Girl in the Birdcage
Imgur-links are flying around.
If you search for it in the internet, you will find Imgur-links.
I only read Imgur-links.

>Her Shim Cheong
Dunno. I always only see Raw or no text.
I haven't seen English chapters for a while.
>>
>>2766396
If shitting on others English makes you feel better about your own that’s pretty sad. At least provide some useful feedback that’s not “Wahh what shit translation my shitty self could’ve done better than this”

L o l
>>
>>2766396
>dafuq is please:
>there
>mother tounge
Fuck off with your engrish
>>
>>2766311
Also Two birds in Spring
>>
>>2766466
>At least provide some useful feedback
Why? I would like to do that if I could read and understand the language.
I can't even read the Raw and Google Translate is shitty.

>>"how about i cut a short hair after get back?"
You can't tell me that you like this sentence? This sentence makes zero sense. I wouldn't type in such a sentence so that others can read it too. I would be embarrassed. Even with Google Translate you could have rewritten the sentence so that it sounds like a sentence. You know?

>If shitting on others English makes you feel better about your own that’s pretty sad.
Nope. I don't feel better but this English in that translation doesn't make sense.
At least I admit that English is not my first language.

>L o l
Wow. Tumblr?
>>
>>2766500
What do you mean?
"2 Birds in Spring" are not shown in the OP picture or what do you mean?
>>
>>2766502
Your English isn't any better, so just stop embarrassing yourself already
>>
>>2766339
Not just the ending, the entire story was just weird and overly dramatic. Like, most of the good witch's decisions were baffling to say the least and you don't even know who gets the girl at the end. Horrible side-story to Daily Witch desu.
>>
>>2766576
It was baffling because there were loose ends that you'd think would get tied up but never did. Like the mentioning of a "contract" with her sister, which seemed to be the mysterious motivator to all her decisions in S1. Also it was continuously implied that there was more to the incident in high school than what was shown, but again left unaddressed. These aspects annoyed even more than the abrupt and vague ending.
>>
>>2766624
Exactly. A lot of unnecesary loose ends that would probably won't get an answer anytime soon. Not to mention the extremely poor use of the lore, the bad storytelling and character's motivations not making any sense at all. It was seriously a waste of everyone's time. It tried to be an edgier version of Daily Witch, but failed miserably. Also, i hated the midget witch hunter, but thats just a dumb personal reason of mine to hate the story.
>>
>>2766310
Ah never mind, there is no point for me to explain about these. Who the f cares anyway.
>>
>>2766502
Oh well, whoever who translate that, at least get someone to proof read. I dunno what ever motivation was behind that lily translations, it doesnt show respect to the author because the title has butchered over and over again for bad translations officially and also by fanslations. At least do not AI translate the work, and join whatever text together with better English.
>>
Has anyone come upon any chapters past 52 of Two Birds in Spring?
>>
>>2767135
No idea about the translation but the Raw chapters ended.
The story is complete.
In the end there was still a little time skip.
>>
So, it looks like Lily Season 2 is now completely locked. Don't know if you should pay now to read a chapter. They are now all locked.
>>
Don't waste your time with LL2 this week. Nothing happens.
>>
>>2767211
I think Ratana is only dragging Season 2 extremely long.
After the sex scene Ratana could have finished the story maybe in two or three chapters.
>>
>>2767176
Does someone know how to buy them?
>>
>>2767284
if u use ios. n4tsu has the tutorial
>>
>>2767294
I think I read that the whole turtorials were deleted or something in that direction.
>>
>>2767176
Any idea of the price per chapter? With the way the story is paced and how there's usually nothing going on every chapter, unless you really like the characters and setting or want to support the author, I honestly wouldn't recommend buying the chapters. Lily S2 has how many chapters so far? 400+?
>>
>>2767385
>Lily S2 has how many chapters so far? 400+?
it has actually 231 chapters, anon.
Season 1 has 500 something plus specials or extras and then Season 2 starts.
>>
Limerance Chapter 5: https://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/limerence/episode-5/viewer?title_no=234649&episode_no=6
>>
>>2767385

maybe it will be easier to ask her personally then.
>>
New Lewd Manhwa - Limerence by Eriae:

https://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/limerence/list?title_no=234649

Chapter 1: https://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/limerence/episode-1/viewer?title_no=234649&episode_no=2

Chapter 2: https://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/limerence/episode-2/viewer?title_no=234649&episode_no=3

Chapter 3: https://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/limerence/episode-3/viewer?title_no=234649&episode_no=4

Chapter 4: https://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/limerence/episode-4/viewer?title_no=234649&episode_no=5

Chapter 5: https://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/limerence/episode-5/viewer?title_no=234649&episode_no=6
>>
>>2767541
>https://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/limerence/list?title_no=234649
This link is enough, you don't have to put the other links. It's not imgur.
>>
>>2767541
The artwork seems so team gaji-like

>>
>>2767561
I don't get that at all. Team Gaji's artwork is beautiful as fuck, this one looks like a bad recreation of The Love Doctor in 3D.
>>
>>2767567
Yeah, I also admire Team Gaji's artwork, but it looked like that the artist wanted to combine Team Gaji and Bansook styles. Nothing wrong with it, but the artwork needs to develop a bit more. The drawings seem to be done in a rush, as well as coloring skills, and the use of 3D graphics in the way it is presented is quite amateurish. Anyway, hope the artist keeps drawing and then getting better with practice and time.
>>
>>2767579
Yeah, i do hope the author polish his/her style, the story isn't half bad at all. It has potential to be pretty good if the author polishes few stuff here and there.
>>
>>2767541
are you dumb?
why so many links?
one link is enough.

this link https://www.webtoons.comen/challenge/limerence/list?title_no=234649 is totally enough.
>>
>>2767732
>why so many links?
>one link is enough.
>is totally enough

You're being quite repetitive yourself.
I think anon already got the point so you're not really helping anyone dumbass
>>
>>2767744
I don't think that person understood it.
If the person had understood it, the person would only have posted one link and not all again like the last time.

>dumbass
Wow. What a meaningful insult.
>>
Recent chapter of Lilith is so disturbing. I hate threesomes for that, I fear that there's always the one left out, and I can't imagine how miserable I would become if it happened to be me.
>>
>>2767778
why do you reading it?
>>
>>2767778

Thats why i hate when theres a possibility of a threesome on a love triangle story. It feels so impersonal and so pandering to the het crowd.
>>
>>2767561
I disagree. The style is a bit more like Dallae.
>>
>>2767839
I agree for the most part, OT3's that are emotionally effective as a couple are very hard to do. More often than not it feels like it diminishes the relationships that could have been rather than including everyone.
>>
>>2767342

dajiaochong tutorial

https://imgur.com/a/vlp6Ncd

i took this from my older files, if there is new changes in the app, it wont be reflected here. hope this solves your problem.
>>
>>2767284
look here >>2768194
if I understand correctly, then it's easier for those with iOS than for those with Android.
>>
Hey everybody! Has anybody read this here:
https://www.lezhin.com/ko/comic/yulhaending
Is it any good?
>>
>>2768522
why do not you read it yourself instead of asking others?
everyone has a different taste and everyone will give you a different opinion.

and...is it Yuri at all? the prologue was meh.
>>
>>2768618
>everyone has a different taste and everyone will give you a different opinion.

>What is random sampling
>>
>>2768642
>What is random sampling
What?
>>
>>2768522
I think it's the first time someone mentioned that here, never heard of it.
>>
"Lala" is now also available in WebComics.

But I think that it doesn't interest so many here after everything is the same in later chapters or when the brother (from the albino girl. Forgot her name.) showed up.
>>
blooming sequence:

is hayoung going to see seowoo?
>>
>>2769068
it seems so
>>
>>2769013
You're right, I was losing interest around the same time that the free translations stopped.
>>
>>2769013
The fucking shota stayed relevant? I swear to god the author does this thing where just when the story or the romance is about to develop, he/she throws some useless characters into the story and sidetracks it until it doesn't even resemble the same story anymore. I don't know if LaLa is still going on or if it got better with time, but it seriously doesn't look like its a romance story from where i stopped reading it. It just looks like a story of a retarded tall girl who liked cute things and wanted to befriend a cute albino girl in order to dress her up in shit.
>>
>>2767223
Ratana is probably shifting gears. We're probably gonna have another sex scene with new parties. This time with Mook and that Tomboy chick, probably taking one another's "V-Card" n shit.
>>
>>2769349
I actually do want to see Mook get laid by that girl and see how that relationship develops. I hope Ratana does start focusing more on that, since the Ploy and Ice story has pretty much developed to its highest point.
>>
>>2769360
Errmy, no thanks, I'm certainly not paying for Mook and Khing, sorry have no interest there. I just want more deeper and meaningful Ploy and Ice interactions and continued development, so much more about this relationship needs to be explored. Spare me the pointless side story.
>>
>>2769618
I so want to buy the volume when it eventually comes out. But I have to admit if Mook and Khing keep hogging the limelight from the Main couple it might put me off buying it.
>>
>>2769618
>>2769620
Should put it as a side story instead. Like the ones after the main story has ended.
>>
>>2769634
Yeah agree, at the moment it's taking vital time away from really earnestly developing the main story further, that's what I feel anyway.
>>
a new poorly translated detail from Lily.

>I'm kisses by Yilin...

it should be like this, right?:

• I was kissed by Yilin
or
• a kiss from Yilin
or
• Yilin kissed me

I do not know the original but I think one of the three should be.

I also have no Facebook and other platforms to give helpful feedback.

but I think that this chapter has been translated before.
>>
So 'N4tsuyu' from Amino translates 'Slightly Sour Secret' for WebComics. I thought that this person does not translate anymore because of missing time or something like that.

I still do not understand why the original names are translated. Makes no sense to me.
With the new name I get mixed up who is again who.
I think I'm not the only one.
>>
>>2770328

The person posting those chapters on the Amino know the person translating it, it could be a good idea to reach out and tell them that their translations are not good and that you can help them improve.
>>
>>2770511
Like I said Anon, I use neither Facebook nor other platforms.
>>
>>2770378
the platform requested for the name change, i have no control over them ( and whatever edits they do to my translations now) . i was translating SSS earlier prior to webcomic. And n4tsuyu is not from amino, i just happen to lurk everywhere.
>>
>>2770511

the whoever translator was advised against translating them since there is a licensing issue involved here. The translator insisted on doing it anyway. regarding the issue to help translator kun to improve... that's only if they are even willing to listen.
>>
>>2770831
>the platform requested for the name change, i have no control over them ( and whatever edits they do to my translations now)
hm, and why haven't the names of 'Lily' been changed when the platform requested for name changes? or the names of 'Lala'?
sounds a bit vague right now.
>>
Add Limerance to the Etherpad, already. Jfc.
>>
>>2771127
>Jfc
?? I know KFC. What the hell is 'Jfc'?
>>
@2771130
go away cavewoman
>>
Does someone know if there is a way to download all the chapters from Lily on webcomis, since you can only access later chapters with the webcomics app?
>>
>>2767561
I agree. I also see so much similarities. Except this one looks like it has been drawn using Gaji's foot except her hands.
>>
>>2771304
First of all, learn to quote correctly before posting here.

>>2771305
What?
If you have the App, then you can download current chapters under "Mine" >> "Downloads".
What do you mean with this?
>since you can only access later chapters with the webcomics app?
Why later chapters?
The chapters start from the beginning. So you can only download and/or read currently translated chapters.
Are you sure you have the App? The 'download button' is actually not to be missed.
>>
Ratana is kind of sucking with LL2. She keeps going on hiatus and then gives us crap chapters save one or two. Wish she’d get a proper writer and editor and just focus on art.
>>
which one is this
>>
>>2771551
always those complainers who have to complain here as if it were their blog.

why are you still following it when you are complaining and we almost every Friday the same read, "Ratana should this... Ratana should that..." blahblah.

we all understood that Ratana is not the biggest storyteller.
>>
>>2771580
that manhwa is canceled i think...
>>
>>2771580
That isn't really 100% Yuri. Only a few chapters / panels where redhead and black haired have something BDSM with each other and that was all "Yuri".

I also forgot the name.
>>
>>2771581
thanks for your repeated rebuttals, esl samefag
>>
>>2771591
I think you missed the point what 'samefag' means.
>>
>>2771580
>which one is this
Sadistic Beauty.
Overall completely non-yuri title, there is a side lesbian who gets two scenes with female MC but later of course she wants to get a threesome and gets it with the femMC and the guy who is also into the femMC, and the guy eats her out and cums on her legs when motivated by the female MC in his ass, and later of course now the "lesbian" says she will never lose to the guy but it was sadly obvious where the author was going with this to make them end together in striahgt relation while the female MC would end with other guy she actually likes and has much more scenes with.
So just enjoy the chapter of lesbian sex and forget all the other maybe it's good such shitty take was cancelled due to author being anti-Lezhin person.
>>
>>2771130
Jesus fucking Christ, man
>>
>>2771304
Did you just assume that anon's gender?
>>
Are there any other good Webtoons with an older/younger pairing like Serenade or The Love Doctor?
>>
Girl in the birdcage is the single most despicable piece of fiction I've ever had the misfortune of reading.
>>
>>2771511
they meant chapters 20+ can not be view in the desktop browser
>>
>>2771727
Is that- is that a joke?
>>
>>2771856
The first season was cool and interesting. For what we have now - I'll agree with you.
>>
>>2771856
Name a single webtoon which didn't go downhill, every does for cheap drama.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.