[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/u/ - Yuri

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 75 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

All work safe boards are now on the 4channel.org domain. Make sure to update your script blockers and whitelist the new domain.

There's now a setting option under Navigation to display the full list of boards on 4channel.org

The 4chan Vtuber Competition is over. Click here to see the winning entry!

Drink your sorrows away.

Previous thread: >>2739935

Honkai 3rd is a beat-em-up mobile game where almost every girl is a lesbian.

Story info (spoilers):
https://archived.moe/u/thread/2580958/#2584964

Translated Manga:
https://mangadex.org/manga/22297/honkai-impact-3rd

On the philosophy of homoism:
Part1 - https://my.mixtape.moe/gssxhr.webm
Part2 - https://my.mixtape.moe/dbyivv.webm

/u/ has an Armada on the American side of the Global version of the game. Note the app's armada search will only find exact case-sensitive matches.
Discord for the Armada, but anybody is welcome: https://discord.gg/me5ssV7

Global: LilyGarden
ID: 1295
LilyGarden is on the US server in Global. You have to check the translucent button on the top right when logging in to see which one you are on as you may be sent to the EU server by default. You can also check the server's timezone at the top-left of the announcements window which should read GMT-5 if you are on the US server.
We are currently Tier IV with 20+ active /u/sers / ~30 active members, daily bosses, and a handy fuel chain in the warehouse.
>>
File: rice.jpg (179 KB, 648x606)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
How to Honkai:

Android: The google play store doesn't clearly tell you what version is available to you. The Global version is called "Honkai Impact 3rd", while SEA is called "Honkai Impact 3".
If you are in the wrong region for the version you want to play, try QooApp (you can download its apk from the QooApp website) or a similar apk downloader where the different versions should be clearly marked.

iPhone: If your app store does not have the version you want you can get it by creating an itunes account in the region you want and switching to it on your phone. But you're probably better off just playing on PC with an emulator.

Android Emulator: This is by far the superior method of playing HI3 as keyboard or joystick controls are far more precise then poking at a phone and there's often enough action on-screen that even a big monitor doesn't cut it sometimes. Any emulator like Nox or MEmu should work but toasters will struggle and you may have issues like in-game CG scenes failing to display or glitchy sound and graphics.
The Chinese emulator MuMu runs basically flawlessly and should allow you to run the game with no issues, as well as have proper analog joystick support if you'd like to use a controller. They recently released an official English version that comes with Google Play preinstalled, so it should be very easy to use. http://mumu.163.com/global/download/en/

While you are in the login/elevator screen of the Global version there is a transparent button on the top-right which tells you which server you are connected to. It usually defaults to EU and you can click it to switch to US where most of /u/ is playing. Or if EU's timezones work better for you, you can just play there.
>>
>>2774379
Removed from the OP:
http://houkai3rd.arthobbylab.com/story/ - severely outdated
https://imgur.com/gallery/eFx3i - already on mangadex
>>
I dropped 9k on SK focus equipment but now I realized I'm too lazy to fight for Red Lotus. Should have been happy with a quick SK pull and saved the rest for GK, goddamnit
>>
>>2774460
SK is good for engame content; maybe if one day you feel like trying it out, then you will be ready for it.
>>
Anyone managed to level up Ai-chan twice before quest reset? After hunting for extra chips, I feel like they locked the max amount you can get in one go.
>>
>>2774914
My Ai chan is almost half way to lvl 8.
>>
File: IMG_20181218_133108.jpg (223 KB, 1920x1080)
223 KB
223 KB JPG
In the first try (´▽`)
>>
>>2775008
Congratulations, oneechan!
>>
>>2775016
Thank you
>>
Will global have a reburn event?
>>
Make sure to put Lucia and Viola together in dorm. They have surprisingly many interactions, especially for such minor characters.
>>
>>2775234
Yes, according to the loading screens. Starting in a few days I think.
>>
>>2775234
Our reburn event is reporting bugs caused by this update.
>>
>>2775241
Seems like it. Until then the reburn event is only a fantasy T_T
>>
>>2775236
No Charlotte so Lucia have to make do with Viola
>>
Aww yess finally sss rank.
>>
With Theresa's bridesmaid outfit we get confirmation that she will be attending the wedding of Sakura and Kallen (••)
>>
>>2775988
congrats!
>>
>>2776106
I'm going to need to see proof of a claim this cute anon.
>>
>>2775981
Is there any story for Charlotte? Must have missed it.
>>
>>2776171
Previously mihoyo shared background stories of the early stigmata, but seems like it stop or I can't find them anywhere. Lucia appears in Charlotte's backstory.

Charlotte is similar to Robin Hood in that she steal from the rich and give to the poor. However some of those people were backers of Schkisal, so they dispatch Lucia to deal with her.

Instead if arresting Charlotte, Lucia made a deal with her, which have something to do with Lucia putting an apple on her head and Charlotte shooting it. I dont understand this part on why this would defuse the situation.

Anyway, after thats done, Lucia came to find Charlotte again, saying she have left Schkisal and will instead stay together with Charlotte.

The story ends stating Lucia loved cute things, and Charlotte is very cute.

Other stigma like Cleopatra and Hannah's stories are longer and I dont understand them at all. Stigma like Elizabeth and Ekaterina apparently have met a Kaslana. Guess which is /u/?
>>
>>2775241
>>2775700
Reburn confirmed to start on the 21st by the latest announcements. I don't know why you guys were so insistent that it was supposed to be up already.
>>
File: extra kallen.png (292 KB, 564x564)
292 KB
292 KB PNG
Kallen is quite extra ... Even more at Christmas
>>
Where can I get the candy cone to the Xmas supply? Is this only a paid currency?
>>
File: lilies.jpg (133 KB, 640x1440)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
>>
>>2776946
do the sock event stages 5 times
>>
File: Seele Formals.jpg (913 KB, 1920x1080)
913 KB
913 KB JPG
>>2777054
>>
>>2777449
Dang, I wish mihoyo will give us this event at SEA already; I wanna put chibi Seele together with chibi Bronya in the dorm.
>>
Why global team is so incompetent?
WLSN9G2SM7
>>
And then they prorceed to talk about Homus.
>>
>>2778191
They've gotten so many things wrong here that it took me a while to figure out why I couldn't figure out where they went wrong.

>>2778217
Well I'm jealous. I still need 334 currency.
>>
File: Tio_Zero-Portrait.jpg (28 KB, 450x450)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
Bronya really is a copy paste of Tio from Zero no kiseki. Both start out emotionless because of horrible childhood, and both are obsessed with the games mascot character. Homu/Mishi.
>>
>>2778263
Mishi > Homu
>>
>>2778263

Bronya wasn't emotionless from the start. Her brain got damaged in an experiment, and heck, if anything, she lost emotions for a chance to be with Seele.
>>
>>2778429
Thats what I meant. Something bad happened and she turned emotionless.
>>
File: 00.png (662 KB, 1418x789)
662 KB
662 KB PNG
>>2774379
I shoudl be on level 46
>>
>>2778475
I heard that you can't level up further until chapter 2 unlocks.
>>
>>2778477
'-'
damn...Thank you oneesama
>>
You can no longer farm both open worlds for materials!
>>
>>2779271
how so?
>>
>>2779484
At least on global you can have only 1 active OW
>>
>>2779271
Yes, it was mentioned in the announcement (at least at SEA) that you can only do it for 2 weeks or so, then you are locked to only choosing one OW afterward
>>
Fuck, I just watched the end of chapter 9. Hiiimeeekooooooooooooooooooo
>>
Didn't end up getting Luna Kindred.
Can the new year roll around already? I clearly used up all my luck for this one
>>
>>2780857
You can farm kindred frags from Schlicksal's open world tasks.
>>
>>2779487
>>2779271

Yeah the refresh was also nerfed from several times a week to once a week
>>
>>2780865
It's actually improved, not nerfed. You get the same amount of materials, you just only have to do it once a week.
>>
I hadn't played in a while and just got back in recently.
Luna Theresa and Kallen are a lot of fun. They actually have a degree of versatility that was lacking in the old characters.
I also fought Dark whattsherface on the horse, and it wasn't the awful fight I remember it being.
They've actually been improving the game in a lot of ways.

>>2780876
That is really appreciated.
>>
File: KianaMeiGGZXmas.png (115 KB, 261x200)
115 KB
115 KB PNG
Kiana trying to feed Mei her xmas chicken mouth-to-mouth.
>>
File: BronyaSeeleXmas.png (119 KB, 261x203)
119 KB
119 KB PNG
Seele is using hers as bait.

>Seele: Come and eat big sister~
>Bronya: I get the feeling this food is dangerous
>>
File: SeeleSakuraXmassGift.png (128 KB, 259x201)
128 KB
128 KB PNG
>>2780903
An also attempts a jealousy ploy? I'm not sure what's going on here aside from presenting themselves as gifts.
>>
>>2780908
They are both trying to get into their respective mate's panties; Seele into Bronya's (who's too young and her head is too full with games) and Kiana's (Theresa havent appears yet, so Sakura mistook Kiana as Kallen and Mei as Kiana's mistresses)
>>
Seele chibi on Global now. The only thing she says which isn't Bronya-related is a weirdly random statement about not wanting to open the demon box.
>>
>>2781640
Demon box? Maybe its related to;
- Those cubic box that DrMEI use to seal Godkey
- The box where she took Bunny 19cc and gave to Bronya

The plot thickens...
>>
>>2781640
>Two Bronyas
Who will Seele choose?
>>
File: swapping gently.jpg (19 KB, 234x238)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>2781672
Both?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (437 KB, 1280x720)
437 KB
437 KB JPG
How will waifufags recover after the game finally made Kiana and Mei's relationship impossible to misunderstand?
>>
>>2782645
Deny deny deny, like legit one of my work buddies who played honkai try to to tell me kiana was bisexual it crazy how far people will go just to prevent girls from being gay.
>>
>>2782666
More than just crazy, it's pretty disgusting.
>>
>>2782645
Speaking of new dialogues, now they are telling us that second impact happened in 2002? I've always praised Honkai for being consistent with its lore and it kinda hurts to see it slip like that.
>>
>>2782698
maybe they retconned it to make the game take place in 2018 now? kinda weird.
>>
>>2782645
Its waifufags; anything that doesn't follow their fantasy are lies
>>
>>2782645
Its waifufags; anything that legitimately destroy their sick fantasies are lies
>>
>>2782735
Nah, they even repeatedly state that it was 14 years ago, so it's clearly 2016. I can only think of someone wanting to make the real Kiana and K-423 the same age, or more likely forgetting about the difference in the first place.
>>
>>2782735
Timeline in Honkai is weird. In ggz, hi2 happened in 2010 lol.
>>
Sadly I can't even download the new CGs as the game keeps getting error. Reinstalling it didn't help.
>>
>>2783429
Have you tried waiting a day or so? I had issues once but I think it was just their server.
>>
>>2783433
Yeah, some five days. Well, I'll just keep trying. Eventually it might work, maybe.
>>
>>2783433
So you managed to download everything? I had thought that it's just broken and doesn't work at all.
>>
>>2783441
>>2783471
Oh nope, apparently I don't have the Chapter 2 CGs. I didn't even realise it because everything else downloaded fine.
>>
>>2783429
Go in to the game folder and delete the video folder, then just redownload all cg.
>>
>>2783920
That worked for me. Thanks!
>>
>>2783920
Do I need rooted phone for that? All I found was "Data" section and it warns me that deleting it will remove all settings, accounts and databases, so I'm scared of messing with that.
>>
>>2783920
Before reinstalling I had deleted the folder. Didn't work.
Tried again now. Error after first try. Closed the game and tried again and it worked. Please, Mihoyo...

>>2784040
Android > data > com.miHoYo.bh3global > files > assets > Video

That's the full path. You don't need root.
Don't delete the data folder inside the Android folder. That'll delete all your apps.
>>
File: 72017584.png (430 KB, 557x552)
430 KB
430 KB PNG
>>2784349
Ah, looks like I was looking in the wrong place. But more importantly, holy shit it worked! You have my eternal gratitude, neesan.
>>
File: 70685693_p0.jpg (789 KB, 979x1356)
789 KB
789 KB JPG
I actually hope Otto succeeds and brings back Kallen

You know she wont forgive his deeds and will find a way to reunite with Sakura for real somehow instead.
>>
>>2784707
An awesome plot twist will be that Kallen couldn't be revive, because she already is; Theresa

Granted she's the only Kallen clone we know of. Theresa has shown that she;
- somehow recognize the taste of Sakura's onigiri
- have Kallen appearing in her dream
- dons CH's dress/gown that was made of Kallen's love for Sakura

Though Otto being Otto, even Kallen proclaiming her love for Sakura before her death didn't faze him. He denies everything that isnt to his liking or interest. I can't believe the number of backers he have from the playerbase.
>>
>>2784767
Ofc he has. He is literally a mirror of the typical waifufag.
>>
One of my many wishlist for mihoyo; explore more on Kiana and Mei's love for each other.

Btw the weapon is referencing to Fenghuang; in mihoyo lores it seems to represent the black and white lovebirds (according to Mei).
>>
File: Fenghuang.png (1.47 MB, 1920x1080)
1.47 MB
1.47 MB PNG
>>2784868
Opps, missing image.
>>
>>2784868

Agree, I mean I'm tired of waifufags saying "Mei sees Kiana as her sister". If anything, their story can even outdo Sakura and Kallen. Totally tragic lovers to me.

Oh, in chinese myths, Feng is the male phoenix, while Huang is the female one. And there is a different myths about lovebirds too. Each one only has a wing, so they have to rely on each other to fly.
>>
File: favouritesubject.png (84 KB, 431x533)
84 KB
84 KB PNG
>>2784908
>waifufags saying "Mei sees Kiana as her sister"
Her sister who she loves romantically, sure. I'm into that.

Those guys really do piss me off though. Mei and Kiana's love is so important to the story and characters, and they pretend it doesn't exist. Disgusting assholes, the whole lot of them.
>>
>>2784908
Game developers/publishers are partly to blame as well. The idea of blank slate character that leans on the 4th wall and exists only to be told by everyone how cool they are just for existing is cancer eating away promising mobile games. Honkai isn't free of that either, but at the very least the role of captain has been marginalised as much as possible.
>>
>>2784947
It's great that the captain doesn't exist in the story and there's literally no place for them in it.
>>
>>2784949
Well, someone must've been piloting Hyperion in chapters 7 and 8, but that's it. Thank goodness no one thought about making visual novel style interactive cutscenes about valkyries flirting with captain... wait.
>>
>>2784962
The pilots fly the ship. Theresa just commands the crew on the ship.
>>
>>2784767
To be fair, I think Otto do love Kallen unconditionally and would be okay with being hated by her as long as she's happy. That's what would happen had his plan to save her worked after all.

In the manga he sees Kallen's father as a god, and I think he sees the same in her. She's his idol because she has everything he lacks. He wants to protect her even if he's sacrificed in the process and he protected her even after she confessed her love for Sakura.

Sure, he's still wrong. But I find him interesting because of it.
>>
>>2784947
I feel like the captain was shoehorned because some executive asked for it. Not sure about the visual novel sections we don't have yet, but all their interactions with the captain in the bridge are completely no-romantic.
But I play global and it might be different in SEA because touch functions though. The fact that they took it off from global says a lot. And no, there's no law against it like their poor excuse for the removal.
>>
>>2784984
Otto loves his own idea of Kallen. He's shown numerous times that he doesn't actually pay attention to, understand, or respect Kallen's feelings. He doesn't even recognise that Sakura and Kallen were in love. His admiration is pure disgusting delusion, he has no redeeming factor.
>>
File: MuMu20181229193545.png (1.59 MB, 1920x1080)
1.59 MB
1.59 MB PNG
Gotta love how both Kiana and Kallen love meat so much they scare Higo to think they will BBQ and eat her. :V
>>
File: MuMu20181231210310.png (2 MB, 1920x1080)
2 MB
2 MB PNG
Also remember to bulli Higo.
>>
File: 70685693_p6.jpg (552 KB, 1046x1030)
552 KB
552 KB JPG
>>2784990
>>2784984
They were still close and enjoyed each other's company, more so on Otto's side obviously. But since Otto was essentially both a politician and a scientist, while Kallen was a frontline grunt (the best grunt the church had but nevertheless still a grunt), it was inevitable that they had their differences.

As for Otto's view towards Kallen/Sakura, I don't think we were really given any perspective from his side on the matter unless there are side materials I missed. The #1 thing on his to-do-list at the time seemed to be getting Kallen out safely

Regardless, I just want to see Kallen happily reunited with Sakura somehow.
>>
File: 66.png (1.22 MB, 735x1980)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB PNG
>>2785018
Doesn't Memento's secret info imply that Otto made clones of Sakura as well? inb4 he's actually shipping them.
>>
>>2785033
Doubt it, in the Kallen Fantasy game, he wrote himself as Kallen's love interest/lover, and that Sakura is a fox ear demon that Kallen need to vanquish. Sasuga self insert waifufag.

Also the latest comic have someone that looks eerily similar to Kallen, using a scythe. Are there a bunch of Kallen clones working for Schkisal out in the world?/spoiler]
>>
File: MuMu20190101131446.png (922 KB, 1920x1080)
922 KB
922 KB PNG
>>2785563
And even in a video game he get cucked out of his waifu because it cant be beaten. :V
>>
>>2785568
>26793 Crystal

What are you going to use that for?
>>
>>2785577
Planning on GK.
>>
>>2785586
May luck be on ur side
>>
Spending 10k crystal for a super sonata was a mistake
>>
>>2785637
Not if you love Theresa like I do and have rondo's full set of stigs and SSS rank.
>>
>>2785637
Well if we finally get to fight Otto in 100 years you can go full magical girl on him.
>>
>>2785637
Trying to collect all the crosses for teri was a mistake
>>
>>2785586
Global? We probably wont see her for another 3 weeks.

I legit don't know what I'm going to do if I don't pull her with the 10k~ crystal I'm going to have by the time she rolls around. I fucking regret pulling SK's equipment so much (only got 2 monet pieces out of it)
>>
File: jojo_reference_93.jpg (839 KB, 735x1980)
839 KB
839 KB JPG
>>2785738
At least you were aiming for that. 90% of all usable weapons I've ever pulled were crosses, regardless of banner. It's like some kind of punishment.
>>
>>2785776
I dont expect her until maybe beginning of february as earliest.
And that is the best so I get more time to farm crystals for her stigs.
Got her Tranquil Arias Already and I retain RL all the time so I get a steady income.
>>
>>2785868
Current batch of events end on January 23rd.

Should be getting something after that, unless we get a 2 week break or something.
>>
File: raid.png (280 KB, 772x269)
280 KB
280 KB PNG
Aww yess.
Now I just need to get them leveled.
>>
>>2786771
>tfw still have all my keys at lvl 35

such is the life of a solitude
>>
>>2788009
I don't have any at all. Co-op in EU is dead.
>>
>>2782645
what is this from?
>>
>>2788060
Reburn chapter 2.
>>
File: 1412989135232.jpg (330 KB, 800x680)
330 KB
330 KB JPG
>thinks sin hunter is cool and need a mech valk for groups of enemies
>spent 11k for Blooded Saints but got Zorro T and M only.
>people then tell me Sin Hunter is shit and has lower damage output than Valkyrie Ranger.
I'm so stupid. I made a huge mistake. I want to cry. I could have used those crystals for God Kiana's stigs since I already have her and her weapon.
How do I get more crystals?
>>
>>2788061
arigats, mane.
>>
>>2788064
Luckily for you, Zorro is a very good stig set. So your crystals weren't wasted.
>>
>>2788066
People told me it's bad and not worth it but at least I have stigs for Sin Hunter when I get her.
>>
>>2788033
Im eu also. Just get an active armada.
>>
File: 1545562015847.jpg (1.1 MB, 1920x1678)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB JPG
>support Bronya because cute autistic robot
>behind by over 24%
>on both fronts
Yikes. Ever had the feeling you've bet on the wrong horse.
>>
>>2788222
I'm always on the losing side of these things. Seems like I never like the popular characters.
>>
File: SakuraKallenBox.png (285 KB, 640x640)
285 KB
285 KB PNG
>>2788064
>>2788070
Zorro stigs are actually good; its only downside is that the pillar of light are rng and not by constant interval.

People saying Sudenjager is weak because they're comparing her to top tier valk like HV and SK; base-S valk that cannot be farm by normal means.

Advise from other players are just that; advice. Dont let them decide all ur decisions. Just enjoy the game they way u will enjoy it.
>>
>>2788222
Mei/Sakura always win because weebs love that glorius nippon steel folded over 1000 times.
>>
File: 2019-01-05_03-01-33.png (869 KB, 1261x709)
869 KB
869 KB PNG
>>2788222
poor bronya
>>
Fugging hell. After the latest mini update I got constant freezes on both my emulator and phone.
>>
>>2788263
Zero hope for Kiana to catchup is there?
>>
>>2788256
Who the hell needs another katana? Literally anyone but Mei please.
>>
>>2788275
is there really no hope for kiana?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.11 MB, 2160x1080)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB PNG
"Comparing to what you guys did to Kiana, this wound is but a scratch."

"I will protect Kiana!"

"In the past, I have always tried not to use Herrscher power, afraid that I would become rely on it."

"Not until losing Kiana that I realized how weak I was."

"Weak to the point that I couldn't hold her hand and protect her."

"However, right now, I won't run away anymore!"

aww, this is totally a confession from Mei to Kiana lol.
>>
So now that Himeko is no more, who will try for the Fu hua bowl? Her books?
>>
Will the game run good on a Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite?
>>
>>2789263
Himeko no,i wont cry.
>>
>>2789280
whyyyyyy!!!!!
>>
>>2789274
>Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite

Looks like the spec is on par with mine, so most likely yes. If you have a problem with low fps, you can try turning off the PP in the game's graphic setting.
>>
>>2789263
She can wait another fifty thousand years. Third time's the charm.
>>
>>2789355
All the girls in this game would look dashing in suits. Mihoyo, more of this please.
>>
finally got the last reburn stigmata, just had to grind a few more levels to get the last two 50 reburn mark level rewards
what valkyrie are they best used on?

>>
>>2789483
Probably NS and SK.
>>
>>2789749
Are you illiterate? It says so right there
>>
>>2789263
As far as we know, Fuhua is gonna be out for a while too. She's the Phoenix so she's gonna come back but who knows how long that's gonna be.

Right now it's all about finding Kiana so I hope she and Mei can get more development, as well as getting more info for Rita and possibly Himeko

Also wow, didn't realize they changed the bombing requirements in Abyss. I guess you can't just meme bomb people way ahead of you for fun anymore
>>
>>2788786
Silly Kiana isnt around when Mei have the confidence to confess her love
>>
>>2789263
Well in the first place she's reported missing so who knows whether she is dead or otherwise. Having both the unnumbered key and Haste Gem, you think one of the faction will go and retrieve something so important.

Let's not forget that both Fu Hua and Himeko wish each other to meet again.
>>
I started this game about a week a ago and just getting around to the part where Kiana was possessed by the Herrscher(?) and fought against Mei, I was wondering why Mei couldn't beat Kiana then I remembered that the girl had a bomb near her heart. But then I went on to YT and see some people claimed that Mei begged Himeko to remove the bomb? So what is the truth oneesan?
>>
>>2791603
She asked to get the bomb disabled when you talk to Himeko in 1 of the levels.
>>
>>2791611
So Kiana is the strongest of the Herrscher?
>>
>>2791603
Welcome aboard! Anyway, did you play the game till chapter 8 or 9?

In chapter 8 Mei request for the bomb near her heart to be removed, and Theresa confirms it has been done in in another stage.

It should be noted that Mei and Wendy are not natural Hresscher like Celine is, hence the power gap between them. Mei mention this in Chapter 9.

That and maybe Mei decided too late to rely on her hresscher power to save Kiana. Think it was mentioned somewhere that even after 2 years she still haven't mastered her power.

Can't wait for the next story chapter.
>>
>>2791616
More like she's the vessel of a true hresscher. Need to wait for the next chapter to find out if she embraces Celine's hresscher power or otherwise
>>
>>2791603
Celine got powerups after she became a Herrscher, so she’s stronger than most. I think full power Celine is still stronger than Herrscher Kiana since she had more gems, but Kiana is still stronger than most.
>>
Remind me again what the shit are the gems? Don't the lawfags manifest with their own powers?
>>
>>2791899
I don't think that it got properly explained, at least in currently translated material. From what I understand, Gems are bootleg Herrscher Cores, but how and when were they made is a mystery.
>>
This is a new week, but SS doesn't have any items to collect ... What's happening?
>>
>>2792008
You choose whether to refresh Sakura Samsara or Shicksal HQ each week now.
>>
>>2791984
Weren't they pieces of celine?
>>
>>2791618
>>2791619
What stumps me now is K423's existence as a whole. K423 is a clone of the real Kiana, then she is born inside a lab; but the details surrounding her, including how she got the gem, is still a mystery.

I'm bad with words but I'll try to articulate my thought as clear as possible: 2nd Herrscher -> 4 gems -> Anti-Entropy got the Herrscher and the Gem of Lightning -> sometimes during 2000~2013? Mei got experimented on and had the Gem of Lightning planted on her -> 3rd Impact happened -> Mei semi-awoke into a Herrscher -> Kiana absorbed a part of Mei's Honkai energy -> Kiana ascended in chapter 9 after defeating Mei and got her Gem.

So if I follow the above logic, that means that K423, from the moment she was born, had the Gem that held the 2nd Herrscher's consciousness inside her, allowing her more time to adapt to Herrscher power and had more power than the remaining 3 gems to boot?
Then, after whatever that Himeko did in Last Lesson, K423 managed to suppress the 2nd Herrscher, due to feeling guilty about nearly destroying the world, she went into hiding?
>>
>>2792447
Yes, K423 was made by Otto to have the Second Herrscher's will inside her from the very beginning because Otto wanted a human with full Herrscher powers since humans were easier to manipulate.

In Last Lesson, Tesla used notes found in Shicksal to recreate the antidote that removed Honkai from a body so that Himeko could take it and not die, but Himeko decided to use that on Kiana instead.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.11 MB, 800x1131)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB PNG
>>2792374
I don't think so. The first time gems are mentioned is along the 10th Key, so way before Celine. I can assume that Legion's core was used to mimic her ability of copying other Herrschers' powers.
>>
>>2792067
whaaat?
T_T
This sucks
>>
>>2792543
You miss out the JixFu part, which is important;
Tesla and Himeko found notes about holy blood and that combining it with a serum made by another researcher could turn it into the spear of god, or something.

Turns out Himeko have that serum, given to her by Fu Hua, who wants Himeko to use it herself to cure her honkai poisoning.

Himeko shoves that serum to Tesla for her to work on, and then goes to claim the VK suit.

Himeko, born as a normal civilian with no apitude or resistance to the honkai, is the most heroic of the group.
>>
>>2791899
If you're talking about hresscher/lawman/ruler, there are 2-types of hresscher (3 if you count pesudo-hresscher like Sakura);
- natural or pure hresscher are humans who manifest a hresscher gem within themselves. Shown to be stronger and can communicate with 'god'. Eg. Celine
- human-made hresscher are humans successfully implanted with the hresscher gem. Eg. Mei, Wendy, Walter Yang.
>>
>>2792902
Himeko came a long way from being a cute nerd in school.
>>
File: 0032 (1).jpg (201 KB, 800x1131)
201 KB
201 KB JPG
>>2792374
Humans thought it was pieces of Celine since she was carrying it. The comics shows that the 4 gem was given to her by 'god'
>>
>>2792722
What do you mean by that? My understanding is that the 10th hresscher gem have weaker version of all if not most of the other hresscher. The first 10th hresscher out of the 1000 during DrMEI's time had the ability to manipulate light fraction or something to turn her invisible, which is considered to be under the Wind Hresscher power. She doesn't have the power to command the wind like Wendy does though.

Their true power lies in being able to coordinate and wreck havoc all over the globe at the same time. The elemental power they carry is just a tool to assist them in that. It is assume the proper xuanyuan sword have at least 3 10th hresscher gem on it. The other xy sword were mass manufactured to find suitable host for the metamorphosis project. Can't recall its name, something warrior?
>>
>>2793001
I believe that there is a difference between Herrscher Core (portrayed as diamond-shaped chunk) and Gem (which looks like a sphere). Also, several incarnations of 10th were reported to have weaker versions of their predecessors powers and the description of xy sword I posted before states that it can absorb the power of new Herrschers. Thus I made an assumption that GEMS were man made by exposing 10th CORE to different cores.
>>
File: 491444534656630785.png (26 KB, 116x107)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
Move aside, losers. Best Herrscher coming through:

>Doesn't die when she's killed
>Avenges her own death by not only killing the people that killed her, but drove their entire race into a corner and doomed them to extinction
>Can hack both biological and mechanical beings
>Only Herrscher to rampage through two different eras
>Has at least 3 radically different forms like some RPG final boss
>Made peace with a kind oneesama and now they're living happily in their own world separate from all the other bullshit
>>
>>2793217
>Is scared of Kiana and Kallen because she think they will make her into a BBQ.
:^)
>>
File: xqte7Wuu.jpg (66 KB, 512x512)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>2793217

Plz, we all know this is the best Herrscher.

>Destroyed the humanity with just one hit
>>
>>2793290
Hurry up and get released on Global already
>>
>>2793097
I'm not sure myself due to the lack of official English translation. Don't think I've seen the sphere gem you mentioned, are those the sphere surrounding xuanyuan sword in that page? Have you seen any other?

About that page, problem with mihoyo is consistency. Things I mentioned was taken from HUA's and void key chapter; it could be they change it, something that mihoyo is prone to do.
>>
I kind of translate some chapters of the manhua.

If we count Sirin's own core (Void), then back in honkai impact 2nd, she had like 6 cores. Her own, 4 cores from GOD (lightning, flame, death, wind), Welt Yang's core (1st Herrscher), that makes 6 in total.

After her defeat, Anti-Entropy had Lightning, while Otto held the other 3 cores and Sirin's body (which might hold Void???), the 1st Herrscher's core is a mystery though. 'Cause I'm pretty sure Sirin taking his core is a new development (he is still alive in Hi3 manhua wtf???).

That or the hi2 arc is totally another plot hole of Mihoyo.
>>
And about Herrscher 10 of old world, they were called "Herrscher of 1000", their abilities are very unique, seeing that the core was slit into 1000 pieces. Their power is to control elements, such as water, lightning,...

That's why there are so many GK10. Another thing is GK 10 can turn into other form according to their user's will. For example, HUA turned it into Taikyo gauntlets.

At this point, there are 3 known GK 10: Xuanyuan sword, Fuhua's gauntlets, and Fuhua's student Cheng LiXue's sword (this is from the lastest chapter).
>>
>>2793293
That is GGZ's God Kiana aka Herrscher of the End aka the strongest Herrscher, not k423 and Herrscher of Void
>>
>>2793329
naruhodo..
>>
File: 0016.jpg (419 KB, 1599x1131)
419 KB
419 KB JPG
>>2793321
Yeah, still in the air wheter Walter Yang is considered missing or undercover right now.

Also, picture shows the 5 stigma of the 5 hresscher in the background. Dont think we ever saw 1st hresscher's stigma symbol.
>>
File: 0020.jpg (210 KB, 800x1131)
210 KB
210 KB JPG
>>2793357

She swallowed the core.
>>
File: 67355464_p0.jpg (2.98 MB, 2250x1270)
2.98 MB
2.98 MB JPG
>>2793321
GGZ (known as Honkai 2) and Honkai Impact are set in distinctly different universes and one should not be used to complement lore of the other. The only canon info on HI3 is contained within the game, the manga and visual novels.
>>
>>2793376

I think you misunderstood my words. 2nd honkai impact is what people in Honkai universe called the time the 2nd Herrscher aka Sirin appeared, the 1st one was back in 1952 with Welt Joyce's appearance as 1st Herrscher, Mei's case is the 3rd Honkai Impact. I'm not talking about the game title, and btw, Ggz is Honkai Gakuen.
>>
>>2793361
Yeah she did. Didnt show us what the stigma emblem is though.
>>
>>2793385
That's why I said this could be a plot hole again.

Back in AE invasion arc in manhua, Welt Yang is still alive and a teacher at st freya. But in sirin arc, his core got taken and his body disappeared. Srsly, is he alive or not??

And in the picture, Sirin actually said "I have gained the power and knowledge of 1st Herrscher", and she created a battleship using Welt's power. If she didn't take his power then how can you explain that thing?
>>
>>2793378
Oh, my bad. I've only seen what's available in English (12 chapters of volume 12 so far) and got confused a little.

>>2793394
It will definitely help to see the whole chapter in understandable language. Also, I wonder if Walter being the only male Herrscher in history has any significance?
>>
>>2793400

>It will definitely help to see the whole chapter in understandable language. Also, I wonder if Walter being the only male Herrscher in history has any significance?

It's quite clear that new world's herrschers are so different from old world's. A male Herrscher, Sirin with mutiple cores, artificial Herrschers like Mei, Wendy and Welt Yang. Heck, they are all weird by the Herrscher standard. Welt Joyce's (the blue haired one) human personality won against his Herrscher personality. And Herrscher Mei displayed a rather complicated thoughts on her mission to destroy humanity, and... the only Herrscher that fell in love with a human (good job Kiana, you only attract Herrscher for god's sake).

Ps: I think Sakura is the only pseudo Herrscher that actually developed her own core. Sasuga new world.
>>
>>2793432
Mihoyo decided to give the harem master perk to Kiana instead of the Captain. :V
>>
>>2793394
Did my writeup imply that she didn't take the first hresscher's power? My statement was about the stigma emblem aka how it looks like or what is the design.

I'm curious about how it would look like but until today mihoyo haven't revealed it.
>>
>>2793394
Remember when Seele appeared near the end of the xuanyuan arc comics? That was confusing for me when I first saw it.

>>2793432
>Male hresscher
I think it was mentioned in the comics that during DrMEI's time the various 10th hresscher had varied background and genders, which I thought means there were male 10th hresscher too.

>Sakura developed her own core
Where was this mentioned? I must have missed it.
>>
>>2793217
> Use fried tofu to make friends with the 2nd hresscher and a vampire
> Notice that fox ears are different than hers
> Cries when Seele said a box is the best hiding place
> Can't read the current writings system
> Can't find her aneki and had to ask Kallen for help
> Makes Bronya go serious in playing video games
> Don't know how to play go
> Mistaken to be practicing pickup lines on Mei
> Calls an auntie big sis
>>
>>2793488

Hmmmm... you're right. Plot hole again. If I remember correctly, the manhua once mentioned that old world's Herrschers are all female. That was before chapter about GK10 was released. Urhh, does that mean Mihoyo once again broke their setting (like the timeline of 2nd HI event) srsly???

About Sakura, I read that in chinese wiki. And back when she gave Theresa the sakura stigmata, they're her own, not Higokumaru's.
>>
>>2793488
>which I thought means there were male 10th hresscher too
Volume 10, chapter 5, page 10 (on mangadex) only mentions "personalities, races, ages and physical conditions". Don't know how it's worded in Chinese, but I double checked and found only depictions of females. There are two guys (judging by posture and hairstyles) in suits on page 18, but they might just be security guards.

>>2793500
>sakura stigmata, they're her own, not Higokumaru's
Stigmata has nothing to do with cores. It's a byproduct of one's increased resistance to Honkai. >>2792722 shows Sakura's lookalike (probably an ancestor) with xy sword, so her family might have had its own stigmata for generations in the first place.
>>
>>2793533

The two guys are actually herrscher 10. It's said that L10-997 led 540 other herrscher attacked Dr MEI's lab on island P-21 while Kevin and the army fought 200 of them on the sea. So the two must be 2 of those 540 herrschers.

About Sakura, I honestly read about her having a core on chinese wiki, don't know where they found that detail though.
>>
Global is on 2.6 now aren't we

Where is God Kiana yo...
>>
>>2793904
We'll certainly get her next month, if not in like 2 weeks.
>>
File: 0010 (1).jpg (213 KB, 800x1131)
213 KB
213 KB JPG
>>2793533
This page mentions '性别', hence, my assumption that there were both males and females 10th hresscher
>>
>>2793904
Have you save enough for her?
>>
>>2793949
For the 28k guarantee, possibly as early as in two weeks? Not even close.

But if I'm unlucky enough to be empty handed after 15k, maybe I'll open my wallet for $30
>>
>>2793949
70 rolls till guaranteed, and 32k crystals
>>
>>2793950
>>2793956
Don't forget her gears. You can get away with using other stigs like Schro T but really, Celine Ascendent is needed for her.
>>
Ya Gk is like bn. If you dont have or cant get the gear she needs, she is kinda a waste to even get.
>>
>>2794017
What gear would that be? I only know about her wep being tranquil.
>>
>>2794021
Her signature set is all perfect for her. Ascended Celine stigs and whatever her gun is called. Tranquil Arias is also great though.
>>
File: Sirin-Sublimation-T.png (547 KB, 720x720)
547 KB
547 KB PNG
>>2794021
>>2794022
Agree; Full set Celine Ascended (not normal Celine) for stigs, Arias-chan for weapon. Alternatively Void Key gun if you happen to get it while rolling for Celine Ascended. Not yet confirmed but I heard Void Key gun is much better for HV in the upcoming Dirac Sea Abyss.
>>
>>2794022
>>2794026
Hopefully I'll get 3pc asc celine then when it's out. Got tranquil on my first 10 roll just earlier, the stars are aligned.
>>
>>2793948
I guess that settles the matter. It would be nice if Mihoyo decided to continue the official English translation.
>>
Is there a website / video with Ice Himeko's full skill list? Curious to see if she can be a support (and not just a BD carrier) with any of her abilities the same way SS and Phoenix can after rank up
>>
>>2794570
I found this fairly lengthy article on Japanese wiki. It also has a video and from what little I can understand, she has some potential for being a support in a full ice party.
>>
>>2794623
It would be nice to the link as well, fml.
https://houkai3rd.gamewith.jp/article/show/118577
>>
>>2794623
>>2794624
yea i found a SEA video where someone paused on her skill list and youre right, the support aspect is ice damage only.

bit of a bummer, really want to make her work when she drops in global. guess shes gonna be relegated to the "fun" team i only bring out for events
>>
>unlocked both vampire teri and phoenix today

There goes all my skill materials. Although should I just skip phoenix since I already have NS?
>>
>>2795861
Phoenix is more of an elemental support (and can be DPS if you really want to build her like that) while NS is physical DPS. Phoenix isn't an Awakened Valk so she doesn't cost any Skill Materials anyways.
>>
Has Mei actually ever said she also loves Kiana in a romantic way at any point?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (798 KB, 733x1131)
798 KB
798 KB PNG
>>2796385
Not sure about saying it out loud, but there is a scene in volume 3 of the manga, where she's fantasising about getting married with Kiana.
>>
>>2796385
Mei is a proper Japanese ojousama or nadeshiko, she is so shy to say it out loud that she needed the 3rd hresscher to do her Valentine confession on her love for Kiana.

She is more outright about it in GGZ/Honkai Gakuen;
- fought with Sakura for Kiana (Sakura mistook her for Kallen)
- proclaims no matter what, Kiana is the protagonist in her heart
- dress in a Japanese groom outfit, claiming Kiana is her woman when Theresa comes to force Kiana to marry someone else
- Kiss Kiana to show her sincerity and love when Theresa demands proof
- Have a scary face when Kiana rejoice at finding a naked Qilo/Shigure Kira
- threatened Kiana with a kitchen knife when she found her stash of other girl's pictures
- refuses to become Cecilia's daughter by adoption as this will make her and Kiana sisters; she vows to become Cecilia daugther through other means. (hint: daugther-in-law)
- they acted as a pair of married couple to re-enact folklore story to help Bronya learn on request by Cocolia
- even though its lively with everyone, Mei still feels lonely without Kiana; they embrace when Kiana return from her gig managing idols
- have no problem killing other people like Seele and Himeko in order to protect (God)Kiana
- Her solo arts sometimes depicts Kiana, like her chibi summer outfit and her Halloween outfit
>>
>>2796515
Link to (Badly Translated) MeiXKiana's Valentine Love Declaration;
https://pastebin.com/K08yb2ny

Other (Also Badly Translated) Love Declaration;
- BronyaXKiana (https://pastebin.com/S0EJs60K)
- FuHuaX Himeko, also known as JiFu in CN (https://pastebin.com/QQ1DZSMD)

Not a (Badly Translated) Love Declaration but a (Badly Translated) Stigma Story of Ekaterna;
https://pastebin.com/HRF04P9n
>>
>>2796483
>fantasizing
It was a dream. One of the happy-then-suddenly-turns-in-to-a-nightmare and might-be-prophetic types.

Dreaming about marrying your girlfriend is plenty gay though.
>>
>>2796518
Didn't we also have one for Bronya and Seele?
>>
>>2796515
>5 & 6
So she has hints of yandere?
>>
>>2796532
Yes, Bronya is secretly the harem master, being paired with Seele, Wendy and Kiana.

>>2796534
Mei is secretly very possessive of Kiana; she doesn't like being alone and is scared of losing Kiana.
>>
>>2796534

Well, Ggz!Mei has yandere traits, while Hi3!Mei is gentler and shyer.

Different games, different settings, I guess.
>>
>>2796993
HI3 Mei is just a jobber. I dont think she accomplished anything in HI3's main plot.

Even Bronya managed to kidnap Mei
>>
>>2797035
She beat Tesla in the idol showdown.
>>
Why is literally everyone that plays event coop a subhuman single-digit IQ mongoloid retard?
>>
>>2797035
She didn't have many solo fights and the one time she did have one was against Herrscher Kiana, who was just wrecking everyone. Throughout the manga and game, which has some questionable continuity, she's managed to:

- Get the upper hand on Himeko until Kiana stopped the fight
- Was handily beating Clone Walter until the bomb in her chest interrupted and even afterwards, lent her power to Kiana who finished the job
- Subdued Possessed Himeko with Kiana and Bronya in the game
- Subdued Dark Jixuanyuan with Kiana and Bronya
- Assisted in defeating Higokumaru in both the manga and game version of that encounter
>>
>>2796993
I think one of the H3 manga explains the discrepancy by saying her personality turned a bit dark because she was socially isolated after father got framed, but she's recovered again after joining Kiana and Bronya.
>>
>>2796385
This is after Kiana mentions the dream where Mei left her.
>>
>>2797137

Agree. Hi3!Mei has 2 years with Kiana and friends so her personalities are more motherly and gentler.
>>
>>2797035

Comparing to her old self, I think Mei has changed and got braver in chapter 7-9 Ex. Sure, she didn't accomplish anything, but she had come to accept her Herrscher side, at that point, both Mei and Herrscher Mei had come to an agreement, so that Mei could use Herrscher power to fight Sirin, something that Mei was so afraid that she asked Himeko to place a bomb in her heart. It's all because she knew she had to if she wanted to save Kiana.

She failed, of course. But it's great.

Heck, I would be pissed off if she was a pussy (cough) and backed out.
>>
>>2796993
It should also be noted that GGZ/Honkai Gakuen Mei doesn't seem to have an issue with her power going berserk. Heck, different between the two iteration is that GGZ Mei doesn't have a hresscher personality as she have already accepted it as part of her.
>>
>>2797287

I think she only accepted Herrscher Mei like a few seconds before God Kiana blew up the whole world lol. And I'm pretty sure DLC!Mei is totally crazy about protecting God Kiana (but she did mourn after killing Himeko).
>>
>>2797288
You may be right; GGZ-Mei doesn't have limitations put on her that stop her from using her hresscher power, unlike HI3-Mei
>>
>Chapter Xuanyaun: Curse: Trapped in the Maze
>clear stage with less than 20 hits
WHAT. THE. FUCK.
Is that stage bugged? no matter how far from Himeko I stay I still take damage from nothing and the counter runs out so fast.
Am I missing something?
>>
>>2797563
I checked the fight again. She got an aura around her. If you stay outside it you take dmg.
>>
>>2797633
Oh.
I tried to keep away from her because she uses her ult quite often and it freezes you in place if you're in it's aoe.

I just tried it again. The last part of the fight started me outside of that aura and I took quite a few hits before I could even get into it. Finally beat it, though just barely.
>>
Since GK is almost officially coming next week and I dont have enough crystals to roll her equipment unless I literally get her on the first roll or some shit

What's a good replacement set of stigs? Does she need Crit? I have Ekat M and the usual Atilla B, what's a good top? Naoe? I do have Arias
>>
>>2797905
The summer beach stigs (Kiana, Himeko and Theresa in their 2nd summer outfit) is a good alternative for a free set. Alternatively you can put physical stigs such as Schrödinger T and Plancks on her if you have it.

I would say that nothing beats Celine Ascended stigs. Some of my (quick and lazy)observation;

- in armada boss, against Emperor Honkai beast my friend uses HV equipped with Arias, Cat T and Planck MB, while I use fully geared NS, and NS outdamage HV. This is unfair though as NS is SSS rank while HV is only S rank (with KMB at SS rank)
- in helheim coop (where we can assist other players without using stamina) I use KMB (SS rank with donut gun, Kepler TM and Cleo, gears are not max level) when other use HV. A decent f2p geared HV still outdamage KMB, but not by a lot of margin.
>>
>Lemon Soda outfit
Isn't that free second summer event costume?
>>
File: 71043059.webm (158 KB, 300x300)
158 KB
158 KB WEBM
>>2796518
It would be nice to gather all the stories we can find and include them in the OP from now on.
>>
>>2798098
Ibf they fucked up and put it instead of the idol costume.
>>
>>2798139
Global server is a huge fuckup by itself
>>
>>2798140
I cant say no to all apologems we get at least.
Also global Eu is the comfiest server of them all.
>>
>>2798141
Yeah, when you can't find anybody in Co-op to carry your ass just to get these gauntlets for just acquired Fu Hua, when you are level 45 pleb, it sure is fucking comfy.
>>
>>2798120
There's lots of stuff pinned in the armada discord server's spoilers section. Those translations posted are from a SEA neesama.
>>
>>2798213
Join an armada.
No one wants to do raids with random shitters.
>>
>>2798221
Maybe my armada just sucks, but I couldn't get anybody from 6-7 online members to join me.
>>
>>2798232
Its always best to get an armada that uses discord.
The in game chat is to trash and its easier to set up a team to go raiding.
>>
>>2798267
We should just organize /u/ raids

But the biggest problem slowing down raids matchmaking is probably the stamina drain. They need to make it where if you currently have 3 stars on a raid node, you just don't consume stamina so encourage assists
>>
>>2798282
Mhoyo implement something like that, sadly it isn't for coop raid, but coop helheim instead. And the only reward you get from it are coop exp.

Oh and the fact that you help someone who needed help. Thats important too.
>>
>>2798681
The system has existed for a while now.

We have assist co-op mode after you finish your own co op for the day. It only costed you like 3 stamina. They just need to bring that to raid
>>
>>2798726
Forgot about that, clearly I haven't been doing those coop stages.
>>
>>
Storywise, who is the most powerful living valkyrie? Theresa?

Characters like playable Kallen, who is apparently some sort of weird "living" instantiation of Otto's video game version of Kallen, do not count.

Fuck this game's setting is confusing.
>>
>>2800056
It depends? Himeko was certainly the most powerful just before she died, and it gets complicated if you are counting Hybrid valks like the ones with herrscher cores. Theresa herself is a hybrid valk/honkai beast.
>>
>>2800056
>>2800065
Durandal has been stated to be the most powerful Valkyrie alive a couple of times in the story. She hasn't battled yet, but it makes sense considering the previous wielder of her weapon is Cecilia.
>>
>>2800056

Right now? From the words of other characters, probably Durandal.
>>
>>2800177
>>2800209
We know Kiana, Mei and Base Bronya are still canonically B ranks in the story, but is Teresa still A rank? That would be honestly pretty shitty if shes still A rank despite having battled her whole life for 30 plus years
>>
>>2800218
I distinctly remember it being mentioned somewhere that she was offered a promotion to S Rank some time after the Second Honkai but she turned it down, I think to run Saint Freya.
>>
>>2800218
Really? I thought they were meant to be shuffled off to support roles if they couldn't make A-rank, not sent on some of Schlicksal's most critical missions.
>>
>>2800300
Support roles are for Valkyries below B Ranks. B is the minimum rank to be deployed on-field.

Also, none of the missions that Kiana, Mei and Bronya had were exactly critical, they just kind of escalated. The Xuanyuan mission started as "We might have a lead on some Stigmata, go check it out" and the Wendy mission was "Go escort a Valkyrie from New Zealand". After Wendy became a Herrscher, Shicksal sent Durandal at her.
>>
Teri is D rank. Shes just a support for Judah-Chan. :^)
>>
>>2800313
How rude, Teri is at least S-rank for world cutest!
>>
File: MyHIMEKOMyFlame.jpg (177 KB, 800x1131)
177 KB
177 KB JPG
New comic chapter, it mentions a bit about the 8th godkey power but I dont understand how it works.

The most interesting part is Fu Hua remembers the 7th Hresscher from the Old World. Whether Fu Hua remembers her as HIMEKO or just the hresscher of flame is unknown.
>>
>>2800349
Ai-Chan does not approve.
>>
>>2800350

8th god key can control brain waves, whenever a person sees the red feathers, they will be pull into the user off 8th gk's illusions. Long story short, Infinite Tsukuyomi again lol.
>>
>>2800366
Wow, so does that mean that Fu Hua;
- show an illusion before punching or
- turning into phoenix and punching the fire girls is an illusion; instead, Celine's fire friend got trapped inside an illusion and think she's dead, hence she becomes a breathing corpse
>>
>>2800411

The second one of course. Brain dead iz real lol
>>
>>2800303
And there's also Otto pulling strings from behind to observe his test subject in different situations.
>>
File: 3 days.jpg (242 KB, 1277x918)
242 KB
242 KB JPG
Is /u/ ready?
>>
>>2801471
>not are /u/ ready
wasted opportunity
and i fucking hope 35k crystals is enough. Why did they have to lower equip gacha rates?
>>
>>2801471
Yup. I'm confident I'll pull all her gear!
>>
File: 2019-01-21_21-12-15.png (1.69 MB, 1440x774)
1.69 MB
1.69 MB PNG
>>2801471
y-yeah
>>
>>2801783
>[Lumina]
>>
>>2801834
I didn't see that when screenshotting, no bully
>>
>>2801783
ew
away with you.
>>
Global: WMW69CLW9P
>>
While Global is waiting for HV supply to come, she decided to grace SEA server by joining the memorial roster today, accompanied with Bella-chan and Parvati-chan.

I'm screwed.
>>
>>2801508
Did they lower it, or are you referring to the focus expansion supply that will not give dupe banner gear? Thats different than the usual focus supply.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.