[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/u/ - Yuri

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1543877694051.jpg (3.56 MB, 2000x2000)
3.56 MB
3.56 MB JPG
Master Pad:
https://etherpad.net/p/r.aab303b211b9eb3bb051b2cb0b7da97b

To Add:
tlkdotio/gl4chan (main)
tlkdotio/4yuri

Use Base64 code for PWs

Old Thread:
>>2764505

General threads:
Moonlight Garden:
>>2744216
>>
short MAMD summary of chapter 143

[copy & paste]

Shan informs Hari and Haki of the attack by Lofree [the black haired] on Hiskaya. Shan let's Haki know Hanulim is treating His at the temple and Hiskaya is stable despite the poison under Lofree's finger nails.
Haki wants to run to Hiskaya's side. Shan warns Haki to stay away from heaven right now because it is dangerous after all a demon ambushed and attacked two angels. She reassures Haki once more that Hiskaya is stable but warns again to stay out of heaven. Shan promises to contact them tomorrow morning with an update. Haki is emotionally distraught. Hari ask Yosua to take Haki to her room and take care of her. Yosua suggests Haki drink some special tea to help her sleep.
I cannot tell if Haki drank the special sleep tea but I assume she did. Later Hari comes to check on Hari. Yosua says she checked on Haki and she was still awake and crying. When Yosua goes back to Haki's room, she is gone. The last scene is Haki with her wings unfolded going to heaven and the healing temple.
>>
>It's for filthy strangers, you don't even need to log in to read the first three chapters which are free.
Yea, I saw the first 3 chapters on the website. But to see the others, you have to buy coins. So you have to log-in in the end, or not?
>>
>>2794061
And why do they start again with Chapter 1 with English, when all of them have already been translated?
That English version is OWNED by Lezhin. So TappyToon needs to make their own version.

>>2794434
>So you have to log-in in the end, or not?
You need to log-in.
>>
>>2794484
>That English version is OWNED by Lezhin. So TappyToon needs to make their own version.
Ah OK.
When reading I just noticed here and there, there are a few changes.

>You need to log-in.
Thank you.
>>
>>2794391
Webtoons are so much better than most yuri/shoujo ai manga imo.
>>
https://www.bomtoon.com/comic/ep_list/E_of_gaze
Anyone knows this webtoon's whole title? Besides E_of_gaze
How can I sign up to bomtoon and buy coins?Is anyone willing to translate? I can buy the episodes.
>>
This also looks cool is it GL?
https://www.bomtoon.com/comic/ep_list/SeaOf_June
Seems it's called Sea Of June. Not sure.
>>
>>2795402
>https://www.bomtoon.com/comic/ep_list/E_of_gaze
>>2795410
>https://www.bomtoon.com/comic/ep_list/SeaOf_June
Both of them are tagged 백합 which means yuri.

To navigate the website, you can use Google Chrome and in the address bar, it will show an icon on the right side to automatically translate it.
To register, you can use email or other social media (connect your account). https://bomtoon.com/join/index
For payment, you can use overseas credit card. When you select that, it will have an English option for language so you can read the instructions.
To view adult webtoons (19+), you will need to verify your age. For non-Koreans, send an email with attached scanned ID including your bomtoon ID (mine was my own email) to bomcomics@naver.com. I sent an email containing English and broken Korean, don't know which they read but the reply was only in Korean. As for IDs, I sent my passport and another government ID (in the FAQ it said national ID and driver's license, my country doesn't have the former and I don't drive so I substituted both). I blacked out almost everything except the logos, picture, name, birthday, and ID expiration date. It took around a week for a reply (don't know if it took that long because it was Christmas week).
>>
I was not prepared for "Illicit" on webtoons. I thought sex is not OK on the site, but I like it
>>
her shim cheong
>>
>>2794391
>no demon queen
It's shit, right?
>>
>>2796063
stop having mental issues and draw. Your last update was too short.
>>
File: 1544246609190.jpg (14 KB, 360x243)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>tfw Devil Drop is on hiatus
>Tfw the only decent go webtoon is gone

I was checking the webtoon catalogue and holy fuck there are so many bl webtoon.

Didn't know Koreans were such faggots
>>
>>2795512

I did Not have Any idea it was such a Trial to view 19+ content. Wow.

Thank you so much for your kindness, in taking the time to explain All I need to know just to sign up to bomtoon. I appreciate it.
>>
The official Korean version of "LALA" now is available on BOMTOON.
But I think it doesn't interest many.

Search PIKAPI in the App so you can find it.

"LILY" will also be on BOMTOON in the near future.
>>
>>2795347
They aim at very different demographics due to their medium formats, and webtoons have more flexibility in what they can include (not heavily edited by magazines etc)

Translates to a better reception here
>>
>>2795983
still waiting as well
it's getting good
>>
>>2795347
Thats what happens when an author doesn't have someone saying what shit he/she can do with their own story.
>>
File: 1.jpg (119 KB, 700x510)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
Which webtoon is this? Does any one know?
>>
Blooming Sequence ended.
There's basically nothing worthy of buying anymore.
>>
I'm pretty sure that it's this manga
https://m.webtoons.com/en/challenge/till-she-met-her/list?title_no=96058&page=1&webtoon-platform-redirect=true
The story is cute, and the art is amazing!
>>
>>2798243
are you dumb or something?
if you already post a link, then post the title. not every stupid person, clicks on any links.
>>
>>2798243
gotcha!! thank you so much!!!
>>
>>2798274
The title is in the URL. Even a stupid person can check that before clicking on it.
>>
>>2798312
it also has something to do with archiving, if you are looking for it.
and without a title, you will not find it.
>>
File: 1146723572213.jpg (166 KB, 450x1327)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
This is sooooo hot :o
>>
>>2798396
>:o
Stop that shit, tumblrfag.
>>
>>2798422
Lol so easily triggered

:o
>>
Does anyone know what Hiskaya says to Haki when Haki is sitting at Hiskaya's bed?
I hope Hiskaya doesn't stay blind. If so, then it is really lame.

>>2798425
Fuck off!!
>>
>>2798225
It was at its last arc anyway. Haven't seen the last few chapters, but hope it has closure
>>
So Blooming Sequence ended? It was kinda underwhelming. I think a lot of webtoons get boring towards the end and have an underwhelming conclusion. It’s a real shame honestly.
>>
>>2798396
Source
>>
>>2798941
I think they were looking to break ties with Lezhin for a while.
>>
>>2798427
I didn't see this chapter in the raws posted
>>
>>2798999
Good for them.
>>
>>2799048
It's been a while, that no more chapters are posted.
Everyone posts only "support the author by buying chapters" or "chapter only available in PeanuToon" blahblah.
I don't think anyone will posts chapters and will translates further.
I also only saw the preview in Amino, where Haki is sitting on Hiskayas bed.
>>
it's been a fun ride, GL webtoon gen
>>
>>2798950
Till she met her, chapter 2 I believe
>>
Moonlight Garden 83 kor
https://toonkor.gold/월야화원_83_-_2부_36화.html
>>
>>2799144
dude...use the catalog.
there is a thread for MG.
>>
>>2799144
If you had used the catalog, you would know that this chapter was posted long ago last week or so, in the Moonlight Garden thread.
>>
>>2799159
>>2799160

What a nightmare for it to appear in two threads.
>>
>>2799233
a click into the catalog and then another click in the MG thread, then you would have seen that this chapter has been posted long ago. but if you are unable to do so, then sorry not sorry.
you don't have to post everything twice or three times, or whatever times.
>>
>>2799064
What? Why have people stopped posting chapters? Did the author go on another rant again? (Sorry haven't been here in almost a year.)
>>
>>2799274
We have a faggot trying to police this thread
>>
>>2799064

What do you mean? Chapter 129 to 142 have been posted, the only one missing is the newest chapter.

Hopefully someone will continue with the translations of the story. In the meantime, I will post the new chapters when I feel like it.
>>
>>2799566
>Chapter 129 to 142 have been posted
Yup. I know. In the old thread.

But still, no chapters have been posted for a long time.
>>
>>2799448
This faggot appears only when MG is mentioned. Its almost like clockwork with this fucking anon.
>>
Lily Love 2:
we have another drama about forced marriage with Mook. she should marry a guy after finishing highschool.
that is so lame with the forced marriage and really mega oldschool.
>>
>>2799751
Are you talking about that small scene in charge 32 where Mook and Ploy briefly talked about parental expectations and nothing else was made of it?
>>
>>2799781
Nope. I was talking about the new chapter.
Mook, the mother and the father are sitting there and discuss this with Mook, that she has to marry the guy after highschool. Whether she wants it or not. The mother has everything already settled so far.

What happens in such minds? I mean, after highschools she is supposed to marry a random guy that Mook has talked to twice or so.
And the mother thinks they both get along very well and that he is an ideal guy to marry.
>>
Lily Love 2 by Ratana Satis

34 eng - https://imgur.com/gallery/es7rsoh
>>
>>2799566

I like that, when I feel like it! Well if you are so inclined (no pressure here) please include 127/128.

- Silent but grateful lurker
>>
>>2799784
It's fucking college not high-school, you idiot
>>
File: Spoiler Image (72 KB, 633x1024)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>2799912
its after school.
read the chapter, you know-it-all.

a few bubbles later after the picture i sent, Mook tells her father that it should be after college.
>>
File: univeristy.jpg (174 KB, 800x394)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
>>2799965
Read previous chapters one more time, you will know it
>>
File: uniform.jpg (166 KB, 600x617)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
>>2799965
It's Thai college uniform
>>
>>2799965
also about dialogue
simpler version:
Mook: Engaged? But I'm IN school (it's too early)
Mom: That's why you will get married AFTER you graduate (the school)
Mook: Dad, isn't it too soon?
Dad: I don't think it's a big deal. It's just engagement (it's not marriage yet so)
>>
>>2799982
>>2799983
hm, mook is never in college. she looked like 15 / 16 y/o but not older.

in todays chapter, mook clearly says, that she is in school and she clearly states to her father that she should finish college first.

but whatever...
>>
>>2799991
see...school and not college.
>>
>>2799992
she's in her 1st year (probably, based on her skirt)

>>2799993
used "school" instead of college so YOU could understand the meaning of their dialogue. Mook wanted to say that she should be engaged when she will finish school=college not earlier. But her dad said it doesn't matter for him because it's just engagement. It's nothing serious.
>>
>>2800006
>"school" instead of college
in ch13, the mother also says school.

so, i think mook is a teenager and not a college student.

>school=college
you can't treat two different institutions as equivalent. school and college are two different institutes.
or am i wrong?
>>
File: chapter 21.jpg (190 KB, 550x795)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
>>2800059

- Mook is 18/19 (because it was mentioned in manga that she's "not even five years apart" in ch.21 from Ploy and she's 23 in Lily Love 2).
- She's in university uniform - because they HAVE uniforms at University in Thailand (you can read more about it on Lezhin, translator's note https://www.lezhin.com/en/comic/lilylove2/n1 )
- it was mentioned multiple times that she's in college. Also that she might continue her education abroad after getting degree (so bachelor here and master abroad for example)

so she's not in high-school
>>
>talking about what school level Mook is in
>Not talking about the author's flippant use of a shitty cliche for effortless drama
>>
>>2800137
>>Not talking about the author's flippant use of a shitty cliche for effortless drama
At least this is a bit better than Pulse accident and Mel raped by her former gf and her former gf cheating on her with a rich guy scenario.
>>
>>2800085
Yes. Sorry for the trouble.
I re-read the chapters myself...and, yes...there are almost 5 years of age difference between Mook and Ploy.

I think that Ratana didn't do a good job. Mook looks like 15 / 16 y/o highschool teenager and not like a college student.
And I thought all the time that she was a highschool student. My bad!!
I think Ratana could have made Mook look a little bit more grown-up, or just another hairstyle or other adult dress style.

I just can't get over with Mook being in college. Lol.

I can't open the link.
>>
File: TN.png (442 KB, 690x885)
442 KB
442 KB PNG
>>2800375
>I can't open the link.

Here you go
>>
Shan and Hanulim are inside the room next to Hiskaya. Shan tells Hanulim that he has spent a lot of time healing Hiskaya and that he should rest. Hanulim tells him it is not necessary. Then they talk about Hiskaya's state of health: the poison has probably damaged his eyes. Hanulim has decided that we have to wait. Shan has arranged guards around the entire temple. Hanulim asks him to bring him cold water and clean towels. Upon leaving, Shan tells Milkia that she should still take a break. Just then Haki arrives. Haki tells Shan that she managed to get past the guards, because they already knew her, and because she explained the situation to everyone. He asks Shan not to punish the guards for disobeying her, and that everything is his responsibility. Shan allows Haki to see Hiskaya. Once inside, Shan beckons Hanulim to remain silent, and thus Hiskaya does not realize that Haki has entered. Shan leaves Haki and Hanulim alone. Hiskaya wakes up and tells Hanulim that his head hurts. He asks why he has a bandage and Hanulim tells him that it is only for protection, that he will take it off the next day. Hiskaya apologizes to Hanulim for the problems she is causing him, for dinner, which has been canceled, and tells him that he has lost something very valuable to her (the necklace that Haki gave her when they were girls). Hanulim ask Hiskaya to rest. Then, he tells Haki in a low voice that he will take a break, and that he can stay with Hiskaya. Apparently, Haki must leave once Hanulim returns.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (433 KB, 524x459)
433 KB
433 KB PNG
>>
>>2800668
>he
>his
>him
>>
>>2800404
thanks.
yeah, i saw this somewhere.
>>
Sorry for the bad English. It's Google Translator level.
>>
>>2800735
No problem, thanks
>>
>>2800137
While it is a cliche, arranged marriages are common in Thailand from what i've read.
>>
>>2800735
Even if English is not your first language, you should at least know that 'he' is male and 'she' is female. This is elementary English.
And the majority in MAMD is female.

Or...before copying and pasting here, you should check your Google Translate.
I can't imagine that has been constantly translated to 'he' / 'him' / 'his'. Unless, you have already entered wrong.

Even easier...you could copy and paste the summary from Amino.

>>2800961
But it is so old and lame. The same shit in 'Citrus' with the arranged marriage. So oldschool and unnecessary.
>>
For those who use the app WebComic ...some story updates have changed again.
•"Lily" comes only on Friday, Saturday and Sunday out.
•"Isle of Farewell & Reunion" only on Wednesday & Thursday.
•"Rules of the Top" only on Monday & Tuesday.
>>
>>2800961
Arranged marriages, especially with rich families, arent just dropped on the kid one day. It's a long negotiation process and most often than not the child has final say.
>>
I always wanted to see something like this.
http://www.webcomicsapp.com/reader.html?mangaId=5bee82c0d5626e2a5802b110
>>
I have a stupid question...

I wonder what has become of the new WDTFS chapters?
The last two new chapters were also posted here...what about the other new chapters?
Or didn't new ones come out? Or do they come out only when the old English chapters have arrived where the new ones stopped?

I'm just wondering.
>>
Where'd the Mediafire link go?
>>
Hey, there are no files on MAMD for Chapter 129-142 on zippyshare, can anyone check this? Thanks
>>
i set it to private since Lezhin are cracking down again all the files. Damn reporters. -_-

Gonna publish soon with all updated
>>
>>2801686
Thanks for the share!
>>
>>2802492
>-_-
Stop that shit.
And what are talking about?
What do you mean?
>>
>>2802538
Stop getting triggered so easily
>>
so...are sumin and seju on jeju island, or how the island / place was called?
somehow it annoys me a little bit the backstory of sumin and seju.
i think it's really long drawn.
would like to know more about seju and the ex-swimmer. or the happy days of sumin and sungji. for sumin, that is also a new experience.
but no more of sumin and seju in highschool.

do others like me?

>>2802559
then stop with that shit here or go back to tumblr, facebook or amino, or whatever.
>>
File: 1443027080788.png (223 KB, 474x530)
223 KB
223 KB PNG
>>2802579
>talk about the last chapter of WDTFS
>doesn't provide a link
Sasuga, ESL-kun.
>>
>>2802602
are you dumb?
go to google and find it yourself.

WDTFS ch102
http://es.ninemanga.com/chapter/What%20Does%20the%20fox%20Say%3F%20REMAKE/767606-2.html

next time, look for it yourself.
it didn't take 2 minutes to find that.

>Sasuga
who the hell is that?
>>
>>2802622
Damn, the spanish I learned 15 years ago is finally useful. My bad for trying to find raws instead of translated chapters.
Thanks, newfag.
>>
>>2802636
Wow. The friendliness in person.
I also didn't search for Raw or Spanish. No idea how you use Google, but I found it right away.
>>
>>2802579
>>2802579
probably jeju. be patient lol, i think we'll have at least 2 more episodes bc paradise's length is a little over 10. and if things go as the author planned before they had issues w lezhin then we still have a short story about Sungjisumin's early honeymoon after paradise ends. Anw jeju is also no.1 honeymoon destination for Korean cpls and Seju is there now too, so perhaps, upcoming episodes are basically the introduction to Seju's story
>>
>>2802713
The Sumin and Sungji story is the last told story.
After Seju and ex swimmer, the story is about Nami. Or is it not told anymore?
And only after the Nami Story should Sumin & Sungji come. If I still remember correctly.

>>bc
>>w
>>Anw
>>cpls
Why are you cutting that down and not spelling it out? Looks like shit.
Are you 10 or something?

>jeju is also no.1 honeymoon destination for Korean cpls
Is it an island?
>>
>>2802739
lmao what's wrong if I like to write like that? Am I doing an English test here? btw Sumin sungji is of course the last told story but it's about their life 3 years after. I'm talking about early honeymoon. The author said so on their twitter that it's just the short story, maybe 1 or few episodes. Here is the correct order
1. Paradise - sumin seju
1.5 Sumin sungji's honeymoon
2. one - seju dowon
3. simple is best - Nammi
4. up and down - dawoon sangmi
5. will - sungji sumin
However they said Nammi's part was unfortunately edited out but now they move to another platform so I guess we'll have all sidestories as planned
>>
WDTFS 102 raw
http://imgur.com/gallery/oKz94AV

>>2802767
>1.5 Sumin & Sungji's "Honeymoon"
Never heard of that.

>Imao what's wrong if I like to write like that?
Read the rules. Proper English and not any shortcuts as if you were on Facebook or Tumblr or whatever.

>Am I doing an English test here?
No! As I said, read the rules.
It has to do with 4chan etiquettes. If you can't do that, then go or reckon with hate. Very easily. Either write correct English sentences or just let it be, and disappear where you came from.
>>
>>2802492
Hey, does that mean that those files will not be published again? :(
>>
>>2802579
>then stop with that shit here or go back to tumblr, facebook or amino, or whatever.

Ironic because it seems like you belong there given how incredibly sensitive and easily triggered you are

:D
>>
>>2802579
Also, I wasn't that anon, your many posts whining about and bringing attention to them just annoyed me more than the actual emojis.

>>2802622
>who the hell is that?
It's called Japanese newfag
>>
>>2802622
Thanks for the link, anon. I hadn't really bothered looking around for it. Glad I know Spanish.
>>
>>2797019
Frozen.
>>
>>2802790
you never heard of that doesn't mean it does not exist. Do your research before acting like i've been distorting the truth. Translate yourself
https://twitter.com/alggumba/status/942790955995766785?s=19
외전구성이 변경되었습니다.
1. 수민,세주 Paradise
2. 세주,도원 One
3. 다운,상미 Up & Down
4. 수민,성지 Will
Paradise와 One사이에 수민이와 성지의 동거초기 신혼에피소드 한 편이 들어갈 예정입니다.
>>
>>2803081
I don't see any Nami Story? And why "Honeymoon" by Sumin & Sungji? Or is it just as a couple?
>>
>>2803221
those are just the story arcs names and there planned order..
>>
Hey, there are no files on MAMD for Chapter 129-142 on zippyshare, can anyone check this? Thanks
>>
>>2803809
Yes I know. But 'Honeymoon' sounds slightly suspicious, as if Sumin and Sungji were just married and on their honeymoon.
You know what I mean?

>>2803835
Patience Anon! Guess, they were reported. I have the folder on my phone. I really do not know how to upload that over here. Please no technical-Chinese how to do that. English is not my first language.
>>
how do i get someone to translate her shim cheong? it's way better than wdtfs and their story
>>
>>2804207
Find a scanlation team that has a korean-english translator + Support them so they can purchase the raws and translate the story
>>
>>2802790
> 4chan etiquettes
There is no such thing. The term you are looking for is "to have common sense while pretending you are a 4chan regular", anon.
>>
Her Shim Cheong eng update
https://mangadex.org/chapter/528145/1

>>2804207
Looks like someone picked it up
>>
>>2805407
if I remember correctly, the chapters came out a while ago.
and I also believe that Chapter 28 was the last translated by Meow.
the "new" ones in Mangadex are a little cleaner than from Meow.
but the chapters aren't really that new.
>>
>>2805646
Oh, my bad then anon. Last i remembered reading was 27 so when i saw that it was updated today i shared it.
>>
>>2805646
No, meow-chan didn't translate ch 28, at least he didn't post it online,
>>
hey /u/, which webtoons do you recommend aside those that doesn't have it on the lezhin site and the author doesnt have died?
>>
>>2805695
I remember reading it. It was sometime last year.
>>
>>2805722
Well, in any case, ch 28 which had been uploaded on Mangadex had been translated by ChoGage, and not by meow.
>>
>>2805739
As I said, I mean I've already read this chapter, at some point last year. And the new version is also cleaner than Meow's version.
Wouldn't that be the first time somebody takes over the translation from someone and then claims the person has
translated.
But anyway...
As I said, the new version is cleaner.
No need for discussion.
>>
>>2805407
BASED i hope this is a regular thing
>>
>>2805739
Oh that's nice, glad to know it's picked up

Better cleaning as well hub, that's good.

I hope they translated it better than me as well.
If this was gonna be left to rot without translation for another month, I was thinking of doing text translation at least, like, once a few days.
>>
>>2805407
Nice. Only 50 or so chapters to translate and we'll be up to date.
>>
>>2805841
Just curious what does your translation look like?
>>
I found the chapters 100 - 102 in English from WDTFS. Should i post those? But it's really shitty English. Some sentences don't even make any sense.
Certainly translated from Spanish. But be careful, really shitty English.
>>
>>2805861
I think you've probably already seen the translation. Not so clean and overlay translation.
>>
>>2805407
Thanks!! Great chapter, Unnie and Madam appear
>>
WDTFS

ch100 shitty English
http://imgur.com/a/4HT1lBV

ch101 shitty English
http://imgur.com/a/2RsQMZ7

ch102 really shitty English
http://imgur.com/a/DlgVxOl
>>
>>2806294
Oh dang I thought this already ended with Sumin and the blonde girl getting together. What is this? Extra prequel chapters or are they continuing this?
>>
>>2806299
haha. are you for real?
oh man! you must have lived under a stone.

read the thread.
>>
Blooming Sequence 73 eng

https://mangarock.com/manga/mrs-serie-100135253/chapter/mrs-chapter-100410395
>>
>>2806299
>What is this? Extra prequel chapters or are they continuing this?
They decided to milk Seju popularity fully even if everyone know how fucked up Seju ending with Sumin was to prepare them for Seju new story with ex-swimmer later.
Maybe we will finally get the flashback to the infamous night.
>>
>>2806840
I love Seju, for me she and Sumin are perfect together, it's a pain to see those new chapters, they were so good together, I would read 200 chapters of them and wouldn't get bored, but the author decided to make 80% of the fans to hate Seju because of the cheating....if she have cheated with a girl, guess she would still have a chance with Sumin.
>>
One of the author of WDTFS is sick, the series is put on hold for now, at least until they have a diagnosis. This manhwa is doomed, god damnit.
No cancer or overly serious shit, please.
>>
>>2808273
Oh damn, hope you're right.
>>
>>2808273
Where did you get the information from? There was nothing on Twitter and I can not open this Kakao Site.
>>
>>2807137
seju is a cheater. glad sumin chose the right girl.
>>
>>2808273
oh no. i hope this doesn't turn out like ssamba :(
>>
>>2808380
It's this tweet:
https://twitter.com/alggumba/status/1089823511432970240
>>
>>2808459
Hm, then I was on another tweet of 'Gaji' and there is nothing.

>>https://twitter.com/alggumba/status/1089823511432970240
Dunno what it says.
>>
>>2808469
Q. Is working on WDTFS impossible due to your health problems?
A. I'm just taking a break from the series for a while. I'll notify you all again when my hospital diagnosis results are released.
>>
>>2808273
Ahhh, I hope it's nothing serious.
>>
Did webtoon yuri lose all its momentum with the Lezhin scandal? It feels really dry right now.
>>
>>2810828
Most good series on Lezhin ended or rather were forced to end, only crap remains like Devlip Drop.
>>
I wonder why comics take such a toll on the artists. Are they Low staffed? Or it's because most of the times it's a "one man's show". Or it's because it really does take too much time to create them? I thought by now, there was enough technology to deal with the entire process of making a comic.
>>
>>2811219
Because pay is low on a hectic schedule and webtoon artists pay their assistants themselves. And not everyone who reads it actually buys it.
>>
>>2811219
People only relying on technology are shitty comic makers and often wouldn't even be able to draw correctly to save their life. Softs are a tool like any other, and can't replace drawing and story telling skills.
Drawing and creating a comic is exhausting and takes time, and most of the time webtoon makers are alone or work in a pair, with someone helping for the color.

By the way, WDTFS 103 will be published next week, but the authors are taking it slowly for now.
>>
If most people reading their favorite comics would contribute with at least a dollar each. It would make the comic world a much better place. I Have bought many chapters on lezbin and contributed to artists on other platforms. Also, don't mind donating even if it's a little, to the artists and translators i'm most fond of. Fans ought to make giving a habit, no?
>>
>>2811292
>I Have bought many chapters on lezbin
Look at how that turned out...
I have tried to support a couple of artists on patreon and kickstarter, and all that support just caused them to get lazier and slower with releases. Don't know how but it seems to be the case. Two artists in particular were the Spinnerette team and Hushabye Valley. After supporting their patreon the Spinnerette guys just seemed to start focusing purely on the porn(most of it het and a good portion being furry shit) and the spin off comic, the main comic has suffered quality drops and slow releases ever since. Hushabye, despite being paid $3.4k a month, just drops 2-4 updates a month. It's taken her over a year to make a single chapter for the ADA "series".
>>
File: patreon scammed.png (251 KB, 471x361)
251 KB
251 KB PNG
>>2811296
Lezhin, as scummy as they are, were the only ones with a yuri catalogue. Now there's only a few yuri series here and there, but nowhere near as much as 2 or 3 years ago.

Also,
>donating to western furry fuckers
>>
Lily Love 2 new chapter was rather meh.
Nothing exciting happens. Nadia and Ploy are with the guy that Mook is supposed to marry. All three talk about business and why they are following the guy and blahblah.
And at some point in their conversation, Ploy suggests a deal because of Mook. Ploy does not want Mook to marry a guy who has zero interest in women.
>>
>>2811534
>Ploy does not want Mook to marry a guy who has zero interest in women.
So what is her master plan? She will marry the gay dude instead of Mook?
Wouldn't this actually be a good deal for Mook to marry a guy who isn't sexually interested in her and will fuck some guys on the side while Mook can be with her female crush?
>>
>>2811555
We do not know what Ploy is planning.
In any case, Ploy has suggested something that goes against her stepmother, if you can understand her conversation with Nadia.
That's how I understood it. Because what Ploy suggested is a risky move / plan.
>>
>>2811555
I don't think it would be such a good deal, because it seems to me, he has violent tendencies against women.
>>
>>2811555
>>2811595
>>2811653

Clearly Ploy proposed to marry the guy herself, as she will a) Liberate Mook b) enrage her stepmother by taking both her fathers fortune and this jerk's c) create friction with Ice to stretch the story out with drama d) won't have to fuck him / won't care if she has to fuck him because she's already used up unlike her pure imouto who is saving her virginity for camera tomboy.
>>
>>2811769
Haha, good analysis
>>
>>2811769
Wow anon. It will certainly come like that - NOT.
Marrying the guy is not a risky move. I think Ploy is planning something else to piss her stepmom off.
If she suggested marrying that guy, then Ploy would not be happy in the last panels. I think Ploy suggested something else or made a deal with that guy. It may have something to do with the hotel, what the stepmother is leading and where Ploy works.
I can imagine something like that in that direction. That would be a risky move.
>>
So the only Lezhin GL series left alive are now just Moonlight Garden and Lily Love s2?
>>
>>2812834
Hopefully there will be new releases in the GL genre since they do some sort of world comic contests. All we hope for is aspiring GL artists out there as of the moment.
>>
>>2811653
I wonder why he did that to poor Mook, when he's not just gay, but incapable of interest in girls? Seems Satis is making him more sympathetic.
>>
If anyone is interested:

Her Shim Cheong ch29 English is out.

Go to MangaDex or MangaHasu and search there.
>>
>>2813529
this is quite good. thanks!
>>
Any link to WDTFS chapter 103?
Really hope this arc ends soon.
>>
>>2813529
Hershimchong got official translated too many language but English bcz pussy face translation team keep do illegal then no offer to the author
>>
>>2814018
What?
>>
>>2814018
>>2814076
>>lost the rest of the comment
Do you mean pay them? To be perfectly honest, unless an actual company wants to pick up the series, scanlation is the only way you're going to be able to read Shim Cheong unless you understand one of those "official language translations" that apparently exist or Korean.
Not with this author but to test something, I had a translator I work with ask a few authors if they could [hypothetically] translate their webtoons and in addition to buying the episodes outright, they should name their price for how much they'd be interested in being paid per chapter that was translated and they just did not want their work translated at all. 1 out of 4 thanked for buying their work but even when getting paid they don't want it translated at all and the other 3 were only interested if there was an actual company involved where they could officially work and be paid a salary while working on the comic. So unless Naver webtoons or something like Lezhin (though we see how that went), it ain't gonna happen.
>>
>>2814018
are any of those languages jpn
>>
Ouji-Sama Nante Iranai chapter 100 went nutty. Time free the power of Yuri love to make a miracle happen.
>>
>>2813529
Poor quality translation like MG but thanks.
>>
>>2813529
updated in MangaRock till ch 32 eng
>>
>>2815526
It will get better by chapter 31
>>
WDTFS 103 raw
http://imgur.com/a/X6Gy0Kh

(not so good quality)
>>
>>2815739
It a little better than machine translation hahahaha
>>
if anyone is interested...

Lily S2

YiLin and RuoXi got engaged. RuoXi gave YiLin the ring. Actually, RuoXi wanted to give her the ring later, but, YiLin was a little depressed on the evening with her mother, and RuoXi saw that. And at home, before RuoXi joined YiLin and her mother, RuoXi had decorated the apartment a bit. At home RuoXi gave YiLin first a bouquet and said that she had something for her - the ring.
Cute chapter.
>>
>>2816327
Sumin, breaking hearts since 2003.
>>
Is there an easy way to search for titles with themes of bdsm? mistress story, pulse and addictive were good but there doesnt seem all that many
>>
>>2816327
another link pls?
>>
>>2816327
They just need to end thisa arc and move on. It's so boring.
>>
>>2816327
Not working :(
>>
>>2816841
yup. this chapter felt completely random and like a filler.
>>
>>2816790
Did you read sunstone already?
>>
Did Girl in a Birdcage really just end? If so, then the ending was shit (if you would even call it an ending).
The writing makes it seem like the series was axed or something.
>>
>>2818242
Or the artist found out that yaoi is way more interesting than yuri and decided to end the series to draw shitty BL and trannies, hahahahaha sigh.
>>
>>2817140
Why should I read western crap with any themes thinkable except 2 lesbians in love? Go advise it on /h/ or /e/.
>>
>>2818251
Hahahhahahahahaha, you really don't know what Sunstone is about.
>>
>>2818242
And nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>2818244
The thing I noticed is that there is a huge amount of bl Korean webtoon... Compared to that Yuri webtoon is so rare
>>
does anyone have the raws for her shim-cheong? there were links where the raws were up to chapter 45 i think but they won't work anymore
>>
Hey Guys! I would like to thank the creator of this website, you guys made our lives easier. Big fan of your work! Just want to ask when will the English trans of MAMD be released? LOL this is my fave manhwa and I am hoping I can read the new chapters :D thank you again!!!!
>>
Hey guys! Does any one have the last chapter of Girl in the Birdcage? I can't find it anywhere.
>>
I'm searching for manwhas with cheating like two birds on spring or third party , any advise onesamas?
>>
>>2818257
Hell yes I do. I read enough of it to say that there is no Girl Love, only bi-sluts, whoreness and shit like that. It doesn’t belong here so stop.
>>
>>2818329
Are you serious or are you trolling?
I suppose you're trolling. I can't take you and your question seriously.

>>2818365
Try Google, newfag. It doesn't take a minute to find everything.
>>
>>2818257
>you really don't know what Sunstone is about
Newest volume will be about glasses woman past with a guy and how they had sex and discovered bdsm and all that crap so nothing of value in that crap.
Instead of developing main girl relation the author decided to downgrade to give more focus to the guy and his relation with women.
I don't think what yuri idiots you must be to want to read about that.
>>
>>2818625
The main couple's story is finished and now it's gonna focus on another couple, after that on another couple and finally they'll show the wedding of the 'main' couple. It's perfectly clear you haven't read any of the story. Feel free to take your trolling somewhere else.
>>
>>2818669
Did you actually read volume 6?
>>
>>2816366
Damn, I am so far behind on this.
>>
>>2819028
dude...we all.
it was chapter 230+ or 240+ something from season 2.
>>
>>2795347
Pulse >>>>>> Citrus > Yagate kimi
>>
question about Limerance and other webtoons. Is it the author's choice to censor it and publish those parts seperate on patreon or is it a new guideline that they cant show fully NSFW works anymore?
>>
>>2819499
It's about money, you want to see sexy things go to Porneon and support the artist.
And it's not really only webtoons deal, most webcomic authors now do similiar things, they make specially sexy pinups, adult chapters or scenes for Porneon to get monthly support for which they can draw the free safe work version of the comics.
>>
Has anyone seen the preview of 'Miss Angel & Miss Devil'?
Hiskaya became a Devil or a fallen angel with jet-black hair and wings. And by becoming a fallen angel or Devil she become her eyesight back.
Perhaps it was the aura that the Devil King had felt in Hiskaya at that time he healed her and gave her part of his strength/powers. We must not forget the statement that Hiskaya has extreme healing powers and that she could never properly "activate" the powers. Maybe the second aura -or whatever you call it hindered Hiskaya.
And, that Hiskaya has always been special.
What a shame that no one translates further because it is really interesting now.

>>2819499
I read that Webtoon is R-15 and they have to censor it because it says the rule. And for the uncensored version you are asked to come to Patreon. And that costs some money to see it.

I personally, find this mega censorship completely ugly and you can only censor a bit and not half of the panels.
>>
>>2819936
I forgot...

After she got her eyesight back, Hiskaya "turned" back to herself.
>>
if someone is interested...

Miss Angel & Miss Devil 148 no text

•part 1
https://aminoapps.com/c/yuri-manga-and-anime/page/blog/mamd-148-part-1-no-text/aVq6_lqgs0uam2w6KezXp2EnzLGjMJBlDKl

•part 2
https://aminoapps.com/c/yuri-manga-and-anime/page/blog/mamd-148-part-2-no-text/WJre_QrMUXu7M7ZPENmXKzgxpgpa5xPPddd
>>
>>2819936
>it is really interesting now.
yeah, sure bud.
>>
if someone is interested

Miss Angel & Miss Devil ch 125 eng

part 1
https://aminoapps.com/c/yuri-manga-and-anime/page/blog/mamd-chapter-125/qknB_xnNSRudx4qzZNReM6M4742vYqq7wqG

part 2
https://aminoapps.com/c/yuri-manga-and-anime/page/blog/mamd-chapter-125-part-2/06Dj_7DYhkuQb3ZmGp3KakWdLw6VddnJlW
>>
man, this forced marriage is getting really old. and why doesn't Mook say anything? she should behave according to her age, and defend herself and give the mother parole.
looking all this depressing, I really can't see this anymore. she should finally speak up to her fucking mother.
>>
>>2821729
but she did that in newest chapter
>>
Lily love 2 ch 38?
>>
>>2821817
no. she doesn't really have.
just something like "but mom..." [depressing look] again.
I think that Mook will never say anything against her mother.
but let's see in the next chapter. the chapter ended with the cliffhanger with her and her mother.
>>
>>2821898
well at least she said she didn't like engagement idea. Before she would say nothing
>>
>>2821911
it was more so so.
but I don't think Mook is seriously talking to her mother in the next chapter.
after the mother already looked evil at Mooks last statement because of the engagement. I don't think that Mook has the balls like Ploy.
>>
How good and bad is Blooming Sequence? It's on sale but I'm on the fence on buying it.
>>
>>2822381
As someone who bought almost every GL on Lezhin, it's one of the few I don't regret spending money on.
>>
>>2822446
Yep - Blooming Sequence was good.
>>
Anyone know why the Salieri & Mozart translation stopped?
>>
>>2818329
Hey! Of course I'm not trolling. I was referring to the new chapters of MAMD. Since the English Translation seems to have not moved forward after ch 122 i think
>>
>>2823623
Oh man...If you don't troll, why do you ask for English translation? You should actually know, since you don't troll [this statement contains sarcasm], that there is no official translation, namefag. So go troll somewhere else.
>>
>>2823614
The translator quit due to security issues.
>>
>>2823706
What about the WDTFS translator?
>>
>>2823933
dude, it's the same as here >>2823706
>>
>>2823706
I quit because there's official translations and fan translators now.
WDTFS isn't as popular as it once was to warrant "up-to-date" translations,
Salier & Mozart is sexy and cool, hope someone picks it up (still no official translation for it. Shame.)
MAMD sounds like its picking up on interesting premises and progress in story, but the rabid Korean fanbase and angry author made me back away from it. Author wanted me to die.

I took on too many projects at once, I am wanted by many people and am afraid of my security, And also wanted to take a break from translating and do something else.

Ask around for more Korean translations, though they probably would be too scared to pick up Lezhin stuff.
>>
>>2823993
>WDTFS isn't as popular as it once was to warrant "up-to-date" translations,
I think that WDTFS is still popular. Only the flashback story of Sumin & Seju is a little too long and that's why it's getting boring. Hopefully the other stories will be more interesting and not too long.
Although I would like to see Seju happy and satisfied and how it develops.

>MAMD sounds like its picking up on interesting premises and progress in story, but the rabid Korean fanbase and angry author made me back away from it.
Yup. MAMD is starting to get interesting. Now that Hiskaya is undergoing a transformation, and finally, Shan and Hari are a couple.
Too bad that nobody translates further.

>Salier & Mozart is sexy and cool, hope someone picks it up (still no official translation for it. Shame.)
Has been translated by someone until chapter 4 or 5. If that's it, with the swimmers.
>>
>>2823993
>WDTFS isn't as popular as it once was to warrant "up-to-date" translations
Fucking bullshit. It's still widely popular but since the korean chapters are stuck behind a nationalist wall and pretty much nobody will share them except for ant pics 10 days or so after the release and without translations, it's kinda hard to talk about it. And the official english translation won't be out before at least one year so no need to count on it for now.
>>
>>2824001
ITS ME

ITS ALL ME

the reason why so many series starts and stops translating is because I choose to pick it up or drop it

All 3 series and many others were done by me...

I know I specifically remain anonymous but hm.
Look at all 3 of the fan translations done for all 3 of those series.
Notice any similarities?

Anyways, I'm done now. All the webcomics are great and interesting but I'm not that interested in doing more translations.

>>2824005
You're half right but you have to face the truth. There is no WDTFS thread on /u/ and if there really was much popularity, a fan would leak it out and release here because its that interesting but no one did. There's plenty of korean sites that rip off Lezhin webcomics "on the day of release" and post it in public without any paywalls or being only accessible in Korea. Look up "what does the fox say 무료" or something.
>>
>>2824015
>There is no WDTFS thread on /u/
Because there's no translations or good raws available. Plus since there's less and less manhwa releases, having a thread only for a series is useless.
>and if there really was much popularity, a fan would leak it out and release here because its that interesting but no one did.
Because koreans don't really come to 4chan, and WDTFS korean fans sure as hell don't. WDTFS isn't published on Lezhin anymore, otherwise it would be pretty simple to find it.
>>
>>2823679
First of all, my question was intended for someone who can answer properly. a yes / no is the only answer i'm looking for. u keep saying nonsense that is not even needed. Second, then what is the website for? There are english trans and it was just updated last month, and I'm waiting for the new chapters to have an english trans release that is why i asked the question.Was it so hard to understand?

If you can't answer a simple question, then stop spouting nonsense.
>>
>>2824017
Holy shit you're right.

It's locked behind Kakao comics
It's now 15+ age rating so there's no sex
No one cares anymore to upload in Korea
No one cares to upload here

There's some Spanish translations but wow

You're fucked, girl.

I'll ask around if anyone has insider Raws but you're kind of fucked, kakao comics is locked behind paywall AND blocking international access, requiring proof of age which is only possible for Koreans.
>>
>>2824024
>you're fucked, girl
No shit. I'd happily pay for it, like I did when it was on Lezhin and now for Her Shimcheong who is on jtoon, but the authors chose to go on a site which seems to hate foreigner's money. Why do they need a proof of age anyway, since it's an all age version? Anyway, at worst I'll wait for the english version; and maybe we'll have the 18+ version one day.
>>
>>2824015
>Look at all 3 of the fan translations done for all 3 of those series.
Notice any similarities?
Dunno what you mean.
but "salier & mozart" was / is translated by someone else. it's also
a different font and the bubbles / panels are cleaner than yours. so no. there are no similarities.

>There is no WDTFS thread on /u/
why should? whenever i post raw chapter here, it's only thanks or written that the chapter is already down.

>>2824017
>good raws available.
i have always posted good raws. only, they are quickly down again.

>>2824023
>and I'm waiting for the new chapters to have an english trans release that is why i asked the question.
>>NEW chapter
i think you don't understand it or you are just stupid. MAMD has never had English translation. they were ALL rough translations because people like you beg and don't translate for themselves.
and one more thing...because you live under a stone...the translation has long stopped because drama with all the Korean people and with the author.
because people like you, write to the author when the next english chapter comes out.
and the one person who has always rough translated doesn't translate anymore, because of all the drame - read the thread.
>>
>>2823993
it's so wrong to say Wdtfs wasn't as popular as before. You should know this webtoon is now only released on Kakaopage which isn't a friendly/public site for international readers as it required Korean phone numbers to gain access to 15+ webtoons. For latest chapters, you can still find its raws and translations in Wdtfs facebook group. But even if I was the translator, I have no interest in translating it, because of its bad quality and this past of Seju &Sumin is getting boring. It was delayed and dragged for more than 1 year, everyone is getting tired of it too since we all know the ending too well. Nothing is new. As I know, many friends around me are waiting for Seju's new life and Sungji, Sumin's story, which means best dishes haven't been served yet.
>>
>>2824035
>As I know, many friends around me are waiting for Seju's new life and Sungji, Sumin's story, which means best dishes haven't been served yet.
Yes. I'm also waiting for the other stories. Sumin / Seju story is, I think too long. And the last chapter was also totally random and like a filler. Totally uninteresting - my opinion.
>>
>>2824030
Cleaner? By just not cleaning at all and putting the sfx sound in small font next to the Korean SFX, just like mine?

Those chapters may have been done by someone else but dropped off again. I've translated a fair bit of it (upto 5?) and the quality is similar.

Look, I'm meow chan and just have done a lot of translations. The feint korean in background translations are all mine, just not on those 3 as well. I've stopped now and am saddened by fans not being able to get what they want, thats all.
>>
>>2824039
How i wish next chapter is the last one but at this rate seems like it won't be since the conflict between Sumin /Sunhwa isn't resolved yet lol. Not only unintesting, but unnecessary too
>>
>>2794391
Korean GL webtoons must be circling the gutter if people are still clamoring for more WDTFS and MAMD.
>>
>>2824024
>It's locked behind Kakao comics
isn't it also on tappytoon?
>>
>>2824051
but your translation has always been that you still see the original under it. and it is not there.
and I think you translated up to 3 and that was a while ago - something last year.
Chapter 3 is the last where you can see the original underneath. and after that it will certainly be cleaner than your translation.

you see...I never had anything against your translation. I'm a foreigner and also not a US-American, was always grateful for every translation of you.
that's why it's really sad that no more translations come.

>>2824059
>between Sumin /Sunhwa isn't resolved yet lol. Not only unintesting, but unnecessary too.
it is uninteresting. they should bring the story forward.
>>
Her Shimcheong chapter 40 is so cute! I’m generally not a fan of historical settings, but this is the best webtoon I’m currently reading.

Does anyone know if anyone is translating Just Right There! or Salieri & Mozart?
>>
the first part of wdtfs is kinda shit
>>
>>2824241
>Does anyone know if anyone is translating Just Right There! or Salieri & Mozart?
did you even read the thread? you will find your answer there.
>>
>>2824241
Cheong x Madam OTP
>>
>>2824246
Couldnt get past c.26. So boring
>>
It's sad that Lily's translated chapters were taken down. I was in the mood for a reread and now I have to wait for the official translation and they're only on chapter 165
>>
>>2824241
I really like it too but it apparently will have a tragic end or so I've heard
>>
Will Two Birds In Spring get finish translating?
>>
>>2824502
Its already finished, u just gotta buy the chapters from lezhin
>>
>>2824343
I have read the thread, and I am aware of the situation where the original translator of those two webtoons have stopped translating as whole. I was just wondering if anyone new has picked it up and wanted to bring it up again to show that there is still demand for it, in case anyone was willing to translate.
>>
>>2824447
>the official translation and they're only on chapter 165
? What ? I've just looked...it's 155th as far as the app shows me correctly.
Where did you find 10 more chapters when the app - where the official translation is released - shows only 155?

What you mean, are manga sites.
There will be no official translation released. These are all rough / fan translations.

>It's sad that Lily's translated chapters were taken down.
As I said, only on manga sites. "Lily" is officially published in an app.
Btw, not only "Lily" was taken down on such sites also other series like "WDTFS" too.

>>2824502
Oh man...how dumb can you be?
You could have answered your own question by just looking into Lezhin.
>>
>>2824447
https://mangarock.com/manga/mrs-serie-100243724
Just in case you can't use Google to find it in a few seconds.

Warning...the English is really mega bad. Some sentences don't even make sense.
>>
I have a question:
MAMD...Is Yosua just a medicine devil or does she have basic knowledge in combat / defense?
I mean, even Hiskaya and Hanulim have basic knowledge in combat / defense. Or is Yosua only making medicine?
>>
what i'm asking about WDTFS is, from the newer chapters there are spanish translations. why is there no drama? and when translated into english, is the end of the world. why?
or am i wrong with the spanish translation?
if the spanish speakers can do it, why not english too?

i'm not talking about it being illegal. i am aware of that.
i am only concerned with the fact that with the spanish translation no big drama is made - if i am wrong, correct me - and in english is always made a drama about everything and no one dares to translate into english in the end.

i do not understand!
is the same in other languages. but once it's in english, it's the end of the world.
>>
>>2825534
I was reading it there. Only goes up to chapter 100 something of volume 1 then it jumps to volume 2.
>>
>>2825534
>>2826026

Let me add to this that volume 1 has over 400 chapters which is why it's nonsense that it's cut.
>>
>>2826028
then you have to wait until the official translation continues to be translating this diligently.
it comes out three times a week - friday, saturday and sunday.
you don't miss that much between season 1 and 2.

>volume 1
you mean season 1.
>>
>>2824447
There is a facebook page called ''Lily YY manga'' that translates weekly 4 chaps (sometimes many days a week). It's up to ch 239 (S2) (the current raws are up to ch 251).
>>
>>2826075
look here >>2825534
was already posted there.
and anon here >>2826028 said it's nonsense that it's cut.
i think that anon there would like to read on from season 1 and don't suddenly read something from season 2.
that's how i understand that.
>>
anyone reading blind passion? i hate series that start off with het scenes but im curious to see where the two girls' relationships is going and where the dad? even got the kid from.
>>
>>2826243
I think it is too unknown. I only saw it in Amino. The first chapter was really weird / confusing, if you ask me.
>>
>>2826533
yeah, it was listed in the yuri list of someone i follow so i only found it just now too. i don't know what is really going on and i hated that sex scene but the art was nice. now i just need the story to be as nice later.
>>
Are there any webtoons that contain a tribadism scene?
>>
Baek Seju did nothing wrong and I'll always protect and love her!!
>>
>>2826075
Damn it is already up to chapter 251? I am missing out alot. The raw i found is only up until 246...
>>
>>2826829
Cheating and manipulating isn't wrong for you ?
>>
>>2826844
no idea what you see but it's up to 243.
>>
>>2826921
It was one mistake, everyone makes mistakes. Get over it.
>>
>>2828186
First off, it was multiple mistakes.
Second, not everyone is a cheating cunt.
>>
baek seju is perfect
>>
>>2828363
The perfect bislut
>>
hahah ppl here get triggered so easily. well she's perfect to me
>>
>>2828379
You are the one who seems triggered when we called that whore trash.
>>
im not triggered... but when u call someone "whore trash" certainly you are triggered....
>>
>>2828392
Calling a character by their title isn't how bring triggered works.
>>
baek seju isn't a whore trash anon
>>
I'll be at the doctor's age when Jaeliu releases the next chapter of Dearest L/Beloved. I hope the author didn't stop her comic work because she thought the comic is not good enough. She doesn't need to have an oscar award winning composition, direction, whatever. Her comic is already very good enough
>>
Hey do u know that Baek Seju commanded the Soviet Russia with Stalin?? And they was bff, Lenine commanded the Soviet Russia before die too... But Baek Seju did a good work because she legalized the abortion and she did put lesbophobic ppl in GULAG. She make love with rosa Luxemburgo and Alexandra Kollontai at same time
>>
>>
File: f4PjLCK.png (237 KB, 759x376)
237 KB
237 KB PNG
>>2828577
Might as well ink yourself with the best girl
>>
>>2828577
I'm not against tats at all, but that look disgusting. I hope you didn't pay too much for that
>>
>>2828574
I like the cut of your jib.
>>
>>2828546
Author nuked the series because of the homophobic chinks laws. There won't be another chapter.
>>
>>2828593
yes. i'll make another tattoo of her but in my back
>>
>>2828577
Oh my God!
That doesn't look good at all.
The fingers, the mouth / the lips, lines, boobs proportion...does not look good at all.
In short...ugly.

>>2828882
Well then...
>>
>>2828904
Have Baek Seju in my skin (even if it's ugly) is enough for me
>>
Is Lily still translated?
>>
>>2829119
Really?
I can't seriously take your question seriously.
>>
Ugh
>>
Sometimes when readers are okay to settle with poor quality translations, there isn't a need for the better fan translators to translate anymore. Furthermore, there are so much backlash from readers when fan translators decide to make a change or slow down on the releases and bigger bulk of newer fan translators trying to duplicate with their own translations. The motivation to translate for the mass public just isn't there anymore.
>>
>>2828904
That is pretty good for a tattoo and the likeliness is there which is what matters. Since you already did the torso portrait, maybe just Seju's face or head should be next.
>>
>>2829318
Thank you... Hmm I was thinking in tattoo all her body in my back
>>
>>2829316
This is why I've made the move to english webtoons. The translated KR webtoons are currently drying up, but the non-disgusting western-made ones are slowly, but surely growing in number. It's a shame things are currently this way, but I don't doubt that things will be better in the future.
>>
>>2828770
It was my favorite ... I really hate (especially living) totalitarian gulags.
>>
>>2828770
I don't believe it. What about the other chink yuris?
>>
>>2829884
That story featured sexual relations, especially between a teenager and an adult woman, which isn't the case for the others, unless I'm mistaken. I don't follow them.
>>
>>2828770
https://www.weibo.com/jaeliu?is_hot=1#_rnd1551170660849

Liar you lie
>>
>>
>>2830176
Doctor looking handsome as usual
>>
>>2830194
10 out of 10 would stat rape or be stat raped by.
>>
>>2830175
What does it mean?!
>>
Will someone share the newest chapters of wdtfs
>>
>>2816366
>http://imgur.com/a/DlgVxOl
>>2824447
>>2829142
>>2829119
well, I just ask, becouse on some sites I can see that there are more chapters available than on etherpad, but also some chapters are missing
>>
>>2830440
Your link is already dead.

I think you have to be really stupid. Did you even read this thread?
THESE translations you see on ALL the manga sites are FAN / ROUGH translations, newfag.
Nothing official!!
'Lily' is OFFICIALLY RELEASED in an App.
>>
File: 1335597126172.jpg (113 KB, 704x400)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>2830273
>can't login to kakao because fuck strangers
>can't even access the manhwa page because fuck strangers again
>koreans will only talk about it on their damn app and won't share anything
Welp, see you in one year for the english version,then.
>>
I forgot about Daily Witch's existence. Did the author forgot, too?
>>
>>2830469
Maybe Korean ppl will share this
>>
>>2831056
Elixir wasn't exactly a hit. Pretty sure the god awful ending meant it was canceled along with the sequel.
>>
>>2831087
good
>>
>>2831067
How naive are you?
Do you seriously believe that they voluntarily share it if they make everything inaccessible to foreigners? In your dreams.
>>
Lily Love 2 , ch 40
http://imgur.com/a/asjmxqn

(enjoy it as long as it is not deleted.)

is not that interesting.
seems like a filler chapter to me.
>>
I'm a girl but when I see Baek Seju I want have a baby with her
>>
>>2832658
Already gone lol
>>
WDTFS 104 eng

http://www.mnggo.net//c/24416/501797/4/
>>
>>2834079
Thank you, anon
>Sumin's parents
Dawww
>>
Can someone confirm if the chapters from WDTFS on TappyToon are censored or not?
>>
>>2834079
I wonder when the authors will stop twisting the knife with past flashbacks in reopened wound knowing Sumin x Seju don't have any future at all due to Seju stupid error.
>>
>>2834084
I do not know. I believe I have read here or elsewhere, that TappyToon is R-16 and thus is also censored. It was also censored on Lezhin - lil' bit, or not?

>>2834082
Sumin's mother has often been seen in flashbacks.

>>2834093
Yea. I also think that Gaji could have told it a little shorter.
>>
>>2832916
Try Google.
It's easy to find.
>>
>>2834093
I also wonder when will people start realizing that both of them were at fault? Before/after that cheating or even without it, their love couldn’t go far anyway. Holding onto each other like an obsession, secluding from society and hiding their true selves to act like a good lover, sooner or later all will die because of weariness.
>>
Lily S2:

does anyone also read S2 and find that the translation is totally in bad english?
are they translating that with Google and think "shit on the correct translation and English"?
I am not an English expert but even for me who does not speak the language, it is really horror-like to understand. even I notice all the mistakes as a non-English speaker.

I mean, even as a non-English speaking person sees it that:
"are you feel in love with her" is totally wrong. don't they see that?
also the same with: "i means...". don't they see that the 's' does not belong there? and much more.
many sentences don't even make sense.

or am I the only one who finds the translation really really really bad?
>>
>>2834194
I agree
>>
Ugh why are almost all good manhwa have to involve the annoying ex at some point. Doesnt the author realize that it is just a buzzkill?
>>
How in the hell did Blooming Sequence start out with "nice" art but it started devolving until it was almost unbearable to read it due to how bad the art got?
>>
>>2834298
At least someone is trying to translate it and FOR FREE

I can overlook those mistakes
>>
>>2836429
dunno what you mean.

>>2836432
what?

>>2836436
>FOR FREE
if you wait, then you get it a thousand times better translated than that and also for free.

>I can overlook those mistakes
I'm bothered by the mistakes. even with the simplest English mistakes are to be found and even they do not see that.
and the bad, many sentences make zero sense.

even if it is free, they should pay a little attention to the English grammar and not just put sentences there that give partially zero meaning. and I bet that many sentences are even translated incorrectly and that the meaning no longer exists.
>>
!!!!! Announcement about Lily !!!!!

https://www.n4tsuyu.com/blog/2019/3/7/announcement-lily-will-no-longer-be-updated
>>
>>2836916
Fuck this shit
>>
>>2836916
If the work is not a fujoshi related title it always will have problems, seems it's not profitable enough for the authors to keep updating it and the fees they got from webtoonapp is shit.
As bad as it sounds the only site which actually gives enough money to authors is Lezhin.
>>
>>2830176
So is this series going to be continued or not?
>>
New thread anyone?
>>
>>2837009
>As bad as it sounds the only site which actually gives enough money to authors is Lezhin.
christ that's grim
>>
WDTFS 105 eng

http://imgur.com/a/DSmn8d5
>>
>>2837873
Thanks! can someone reshare 103 eng if they have it?
>>
>>2837873
Nice, even broken english is better than nothing.

>>2837878
Seems like there's no english translation of 103, and only raws for ants.
>>
>>2837873
Thanks. When will get to the good extra stories though? They better be as long as this boring one
>>
>>2837873
Wow, Sumin used to be so cute, the way Sungji is. I like the parallels: Sumin with the "arms out" for a hug and Sungji with the "arms up" for... a different kind of hug.
>>
new Moonlight Garden chapter raw

https://spowiki1.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=webtoon&wr_id=26616

Oh man...it's getting weirder and weird.
>>
Lily love 41?
>>
>>2838637
Lezhin? or try Google.
I did find it in a single minute. So you will also find it in 1 minute.
>>
"LILITH" Announcement by SIRIUS

If someone is interested.

[copy & paste]

SIRIUS tweeted that LILITH will return this summer with a new artist!!! We can look forward to it!

https://twitter.com/sirius_wr/status/1104032460847820805
>>
>>2838697
Nice.
>>
>>2838592
I haven't been keeping up with this but it looks to me as if Dohwa is finally seeing through Yoosun's mask. Is that what's happening here?
>>
>>2839550
The chapter from a week ago was very crucial, truth came out and Dohwa knows what Yoosun was up to and her schemes.
>>
>>2824241
I'm loving this series, but someone please tell me. Do they ever kiss? I swear, the cockteasing is unreal.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.