[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/u/ - Yuri

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 43 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now being accepted for the next 72 hours. Click here to submit your application.

Now accepting credit card payment for 4chan Pass purchases and renewals. Click here for details.

File: MarriedLife.jpg (145 KB, 800x876)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
Honkai 3(SEA)/3rd(Global) is a beat-em-up mobile game where almost every girl is a lesbian.

Previous thread: >>2774379

Story info (spoilers):
https://archived.moe/u/thread/2580958/#2584964

Translated Manga:
https://mangadex.org/manga/22297/honkai-impact-3rd

On the philosophy of homoism:
Part1 - https://streamable.com/ad5rf
Part2 - https://streamable.com/ib2pr

/u/ has an Armada on the American side of the Global version of the game. Note the app's armada search will only find exact case-sensitive matches.
Discord for the Armada, but anybody is welcome. There's also a few EU and SEA players here: https://discord.gg/me5ssV7

>List of Armada;
Global: LilyGarden
ID: 1295
LilyGarden is on the US server in Global. You have to check the translucent button on the top right when logging in to see which one you are on as you may be sent to the EU server by default. You can also check the server's timezone at the top-left of the announcements window which should read GMT-5 if you are on the US server.
Currently Tier IV with 20+ active /u/sers / ~30 active members, daily bosses, and a handy fuel chain in the warehouse.
>>
File: SeeleHugsBronya.png (843 KB, 1280x720)
843 KB
843 KB PNG
>>2814714
How to Honkai:

Android: The google play store doesn't clearly tell you what version is available to you. The Global version is called "Honkai Impact 3rd", while SEA is called "Honkai Impact 3".
If you are in the wrong region for the version you want to play, try QooApp (you can download its apk from the QooApp website) or a similar apk downloader where the different versions should be clearly marked.

iPhone: If your app store does not have the version you want you can get it by creating an itunes account in the region you want and switching to it on your phone. But you're probably better off just playing on PC with an emulator.

Android Emulator: This is by far the superior method of playing HI3 as keyboard or joystick controls are far more precise then poking at a phone and there's often enough action on-screen that even a big monitor doesn't cut it sometimes. Any emulator like Nox or MEmu should work but toasters will struggle and you may have issues like in-game CG scenes failing to display or glitchy sound and graphics.
The Chinese emulator MuMu runs basically flawlessly and should allow you to run the game with no issues, as well as have proper analog joystick support if you'd like to use a controller. They recently released an official English version that comes with Google Play preinstalled, so it should be very easy to use. http://mumu.163.com/global/download/en/

For SEA players, you can also play Honkai via Tencent Gaming Buddy (TGB), available on the official site;
http://asia.honkaiimpact3.com/

While you are in the login/elevator screen of the Global version there is a transparent button on the top-right which tells you which server you are connected to. It usually defaults to EU and you can click it to switch to US where most of /u/ is playing. Or if EU's timezones work better for you, you can just play there.
>>
File: CNY_JiFu.jpg (115 KB, 1153x720)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>2813560
To the imouto asking about Shamash GS, mihoyo will introduce a new raid for that Divine Key, though ur gonna have to wait a bit as it haven't been implemented yet even in CN server.
>>
Did anyone watch/read all the Rita / Bianca(Durandal) VNs?

I need a bloody summary.
>>
>>2814718
Valentine's Story for an event back in 2017 on the CN's server;
- MeiXKiana: https://pastebin.com/K08yb2ny
- BronyaXKiana: https://pastebin.com/S0EJs60K
- Fu HuaXHimeko (JiFu): https://pastebin.com/QQ1DZSMD

Stigmata Story;
>Note that mihoyo removed this to replace it with a different story but I like this one better anyway
- Ekaterina: https://pastebin.com/HRF04P9n
>>
File: RitaCherishBiancaGift.png (783 KB, 1440x793)
783 KB
783 KB PNG
>>2814724
It's not done yet, but basically their on a mission to some weird dimension or something and met lots of the historical people there.

Have you tried going through the VN using Google Translate? Its not perfect but what can you do.
>>
I have 47 LE frags and I legit wanna cry. I'm at a point where I want to finish LE but at the same time hate myself for not picking KMB. Why did I even pick LE
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.18 MB, 1920x1080)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB PNG
>>2814755
Because Kiana is Mei's to protect, and if she's not strong, she'll lose Kiana, again.

We want our OTP to be happy, don't we?
>>
File: MuMu20190206173304.png (986 KB, 1920x1080)
986 KB
986 KB PNG
>Captain.
>Has to get up early to scrub the deck.
Im starting to question this job as a high ranking officer.
>>
>>2814805
I hope they introduce a HoV equvalent for LE.
>>
>>2815032
Just hope she wont be more op than hov.
Hov is already so broken, so if they powercreep her they will pretty much kill the game.
>>
Jesus fucking christ, that defend Homu mission on 1st floor of 3rd level is nigh unbeatable. The little shit loses a quarter of its HP in one hit and you have to deal with the coffin bitch that either spawns two scythe zombies right in front of your Homu or fires up her her retarded lazor from the other side of the map. I have spent last three days trying to beat this stage alone and fuck, my ass is a volcano.
>>
File: non-canon event.jpg (233 KB, 2220x1080)
233 KB
233 KB JPG
>>2814718
>>
>>2815598
Mihoyo loves to drag the story; the next chapter (9-2) of the main story wont be out till March
>>
>>2815661
As far as online games go, Honkai already had plenty of actual developments in its story so far. There are many cases where it takes years to move the plot forward and just barely so.
>>
>>2815598
now THAT sure is a facial expression, wow
>>
>>2814728
When are we going to get the story in pic?
>>
>>2815806
Isn't that just from the "dating" event
>>
>>2815806
>>2815813
Yeah, it's from Kallen's max trust event. Mihoyo disguised a gay event as a self insert event.
>>
>>2815819
Is Sakura's max event as gay as Kallen? I just finished with Kallen and wanted to see whether the remaining events are worth investing in or not.
>>
Anyone else happy that global stopped using that captain oc in the comics?
>>
>>2815819
I mean, it's still self insert. I can self insert myself in a Captain wanting his subordinates to be gay for each other. There's even an option to encourage Kallen to introduce herself to Sakura.
>>
>>2817184
>his
>>
>>2817191
Well, the game treats the captain as a man, so you don't have much choice.
>>
>>2817197
We would if the translators weren't shitty hetfags translating neutral terms to masculine.
>>
>>2817214
It must really irritate them knowing that the girls are gay and nothing they do can change it
>>
File: Spoiler Image (154 KB, 2160x1080)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
>>2817145
>Is Sakura's max event as gay as Kallen?
To an extent. Make sure to invite her to Ferris wheel.
>>
https://youtu.be/HAIJ1Yvxsgg
>>
I just started playing this.
Whose heart belongs to Fu Hua?
>>
File: 1532271673263.jpg (201 KB, 1200x1189)
201 KB
201 KB JPG
>>2817805
Himeko's.
>>
>>2817805
>>2817812
I like this CP due to their contrasting manner; ones a diligent iincho while the other is a drunkard teacher. Waiting for the story to progress to find out what happened to both of them is agonizing
>>
File: RYh1k4I.jpg (51 KB, 900x506)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>2817197
>>2817214
>>2817257
An anon from Vietnam said some players were angry when their local translation use the female term for the captain in their local language. Now imagine what will happen if the other server had this dorm event;

Captain: I'm a cute girl too
>>
File: qrpudaF.jpg (107 KB, 1280x720)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>2818250
Another one;
Sakura: Of course I know the Captain is a girl.
>>
File: Dy-W4ihU0AMtpDv.jpg:large.jpg (147 KB, 1000x1000)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
>>2817805
>>
>>2818250
>>2818253
Didn't they stop using Chinese characters in Vietnam a hundred years ago? It must have been the Taiwanese version.
>>
>>2818682
Anon wasn't clear, but didn't mean that it was the Vietnamese one. That event they showed has only been in the Chinese version. The event that the Vietnamese version translated the captain's pronouns as female was Summer/Sweet Memories I think.
>>
>>2818730
Yeah, those two images are from the base event in the CN server, which never arrive in SEA or Global.

By images I meant these two;
>>2818250
>>2818253
>>
>>2818682

They used "she/her" to address Captain in Vietnamese translation so yeah, some of Vietnamese players got angry while the others just joked about how they were a pretty girl lol.
>>
>>2818730

And yes, it was Summer Memories event, I don't remember much about Halloween and Alice in Wonderland used Captain's pov so they were addressed as "you" most of the time in Vietnamese version.
>>
>Valentine's event
>>
>>2819166
>you can only use Kallen and Sakura.
Gay
>>
What does it mean?
>>
>>2819170
>>
>>2819171
>>
>>2819173
>>
>>2819170
>Yuki ga kirei desu ne- The snow is beautiful, isnt it?

I think. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
>>
>>2819176
Yup. It's very similar to the classic Japanese "love confession", with yuki instead of tsuki. That's why Sakura blushes so hard.
>>
>>2819208
>Tsuki ga kirei desune.
Isn't that just the roundabout and old-fashioned way of confessing that originated from a haiku poem? Or from something else?
>>
>>2819226
As I recall it was some oldfag's lesson to youngsters about how a traditional or "true" Japanese man conducts romance. ie never stating their intentions directly but instead coming at the subject sideways through hints and implications.

Since the romance is in the implication that x is beautiful (because you are with me), you can replace the moon with any appropriate scenery and it keeps the same meaning.

Although I think half the romance in that scenario is meant to come from the act of lowering your defences and leaving yourself open to mockery and loss of face, in an imperial-court-like context where you must always be guarded in public because any slight weakness will be exploited by people who are ruthlessly trying to advance themselves. So that traditional form of romance lacks impact in most modern works which do not have that sort of hostile environment which was ubiquitous in traditional lit.
>>
>>2818730
>>2819105
I'm kinda lost now. Does it mean that there were two separate cases of the Captain being referred to as female: one in Chinese and one in Vietnamese?
>>
>>2819235
>this means that Kallen explicitly used an old Japanese expression to confess to Sakura aka studying Japanese culture just to confess.
>sasuga Kallen.
Say, does the Chinese version have the same connotation as the Japanese ver? And can we expect this event on Global next year?
>>
>>2819250
Yes. Chinese is the original language though, remember.
The Vietnamese version translated neutral terms as female where ours translated them as male, because their translators are smarter than ours.

>>2819254
The Chinese version literally has Kallen say that in Japanese with Japanese text. So yeah.
Those screenshots are actually of the English version on SEA.
>>
>>2819259
Then we can safely assume that the event will come in a few months. Global nearly catches up with CN now.

Being Vietnamese myself, I wonder what the original pronoun for the summer event on CN was. Translating pronoun to Vietnamese is a pain, so they probably choose the most correct course of action.
>>
>>2819269
This was posted last thread >>2803742
>>
>>2819254
>>2819259
Here's the confession part in CN language for comparison. For once SEA localisation team gets something right.
https://streamable.com/3eezk
>>
I want to see Durandal have gay sex with Rita

>>
>>2819671
I want to see her have straight sex with Rita.
>>
File: MuMu20190213030939.png (1.86 MB, 1980x1080)
1.86 MB
1.86 MB PNG
I just got the game thanks to /u/ and after beating dark Bronya im seriously impressed. This is by far the best mobile game I know. To thank you I would like to use a friend invitation code if anybody wants. First one wins.
>>
>>2819678
I'll go ahead and steal you then if that's okay.
U8H47B

And yeah, this game is kinda amazing. Never thought a mobile game would be so good and so gay.
>>
global: GLWNHCJPPP WMW8GGDT57
>>
>>2819765
Thank you, anon!
>>
File: best girl.png (635 KB, 506x982)
635 KB
635 KB PNG
>>2819678
So the /u/ Armada requires level 40. I'm only 13, should I just join any? Also looking for a friend and sensei, ID 101630827. I really just want to give back to /u/ for introducing me to this game.
>>
>>2819775
We'll get you in, don't worry! The level requirement is just to stop our applications from flooding in like crazy since we mostly only accept /u/sers.

I'll send you a friend request and armada invite. It should be obvious I'm from here.
>>
>>2819765
Thanks!
>>
I just found out expeditions battles exist, are they supposed to be used for farming frags? Do they get the same drop rates and use up tries?
>>
>>2819894
Yes to all.
>>
>>2819894
Different anon from the one reply to you:

Yes, they use up the drop rate and daily attemps. If you only play at night then to maximize your stamina consumption you should send the valks out in the morning; so by the time you sign in again at night they would have already finished the expedition and your stamina would also be full. And you are at level 15? then you should use the captain chips and level up quickly, save up crystal to pull only the things you need. You can ask the anons here for more info. Most of the things in this game can be farm for free actually, you just have to be patient.

Finally, have fun playing. Can I send you my friend request? I'm not in the /u/ armada, if you don't accept it then it's fine.
>>
File: 66471801_p7.jpg (124 KB, 510x614)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>>2819765
Where are those codes coming from? I almost never see them posted on official discord or twitter and I'm afraid I'll get banned for some abuse if I use too many of them.
>>
>>2819671
>>2819671
I just want more Rita with Durandal. Let the world knows that Rita groomed Durandal to be her wife since she was 12 yrs old
>>
>>2819912
From their official FB mostly.

Pls dont go there. If you really have too then avoid the comments section. Also divert ur eyes if you see cringy HI3 ads.
>>
There's 3 valentine stage. The first one is SakuraXKallen. Guessing the 2nd is KianaXMei from the title Eternal Love. Wonder whos the 3rd pair going on a date; hopes its the attached pic CP
>>
File: 1515350624766.jpg (527 KB, 1277x1029)
527 KB
527 KB JPG
>>2819782
Meanwhile I was grinding to 40 thinking it was to make sure applicants had a little experience and were committed, but this isn't /vg/ so volume of applicants from /u/ wouldn't need a filter like that and armada listing isn't private, of course. Well, in my defence there's a whole lot to take in when starting, especially in the middle of some events and tail end of others so I've been getting through that.

ID: 101629090 if anyone wants a friend and likewise, I only lurked around for a while out of interest since I hear it mentioned sometimes and the threads make a nice change of pace and people, so I gotta thank /u/. Tried it out a few days ago and got Phoenix without needing to start reroll hell so that settled it.
>>
>>2820037
I'll drop the requirement for you to be able to apply.

Our armada is extremely casual and almost nobody is committed, by the way.
>>
>>2820041
Yeah, not like I particularly wanted it, just what I thought wanting 40 meant since wasn't thinking about it clearly. It'd just be nice to have /u/ company so applied, thanks!
>>
UGH
Shopping street T_T
>>
>>2820037
>>2819775
We should probably update our op for the next thread.

In other news, we are getting the best stig in the game for free. It only requires you to stay online for a few minutes each day so don't forget to log in.
>>
>>2820010
Ugh, stage 2 is just picking some valk to fight Shadow VB. No context or anything. Was hoping it was KianaXMei. So disappointing. Off to complain to AI-chan for confirmation.
>>
Just remove coop entirely if you're going to waste everybody's time because one subhuman mongoloid can't maintain a connection.
>>
>>2820593
Apparently you need to use WC to insta clear it. Bring anyone else and Mei will be pissed.
>>
>>2820619
If you're complaining about Shopping Street it's literally bugged so one person is forced to disconnect, or if everyone makes it in nothing happens. Don't blame players for mihoyo's fuckups.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1549608092534.jpg (225 KB, 1300x1773)
225 KB
225 KB JPG
Global: YLSN8CLW37
>>
I think VK is the last Valkyria i'm super hyped for, both gameplay and story/design wise.

I wonder what huge surprise theyre going to drop for patch 3.0...it is named after Honkai impact 3rd after all, that patch should be gigantic
>>
>>2822077
I'm hoping for Seele!!
>>
>>2822133
Yes! They keep hinting that she's coming, so bring it already!
>>
>>2822188
Coming in many ways?
>>
File: 64905191_p1.jpg (202 KB, 1220x976)
202 KB
202 KB JPG
>>2822190
>>
File: 640-5-1.gif (1.97 MB, 400x241)
1.97 MB
1.97 MB GIF
https://nemohokai.blog/2019/02/17/
Looks like the 3.0 patch will raise the player (but not valk) level cap to 100, adds a new underwater openworld area, and adds loli combat pets including a pair of twins from the orphanage. Sounds like their story will lead up to Seele's.

Global: Emsq8c2n3x
>>
>>2818250
As a VN player myself (I play the game in English though, Sea Server), this info makes me really want to facepalm myself. In fact, I will do it now *facepalm*

Still, if that's what my country's translation team decided to use, then that actually make me happy! Good job TL guys!
>>
File: Spoiler Image (241 KB, 1472x826)
241 KB
241 KB JPG
I know I'm late but I just finished with the Winter Wonderland event.

At first I found its story to be really...wacky. Funny, but really wacky. And then came the ending. Suddenly everything made a whole lot of sense (if you knew what happened to Seele before the game's main story even start, that is). It was quite hard to believe that this is just an event, and not an actualy side-story of the main story.

I smiled when Bronya was united with Seele. The fact that it was just temporary sadden me but Bronya's determination to bring Seele back to the real world made me respect the girl more. But then come the pic-related part of the that scene.

Now, I myself never thought of the Captain as an self-insert. To me, she is her own character, with her own personality, strength and weakness. But after this scene. I just can't understand how anyone can consider her as their self-insert. Just look at this, even the mastermind behind all of this questioned her who she really was!

IMHO, there are two type of self-insert. One is the completely mute type and the other occasionally has a line or two (that ultimately doesn't matter whatsoever). Both of which require someone else in to story to "put word into their mouth". This is why I never found self-inserting appealing - you're either mute or you simply doesn't matter.

But this girl, this Captain? She had a ton load of dialogue in this event, her role was simply undeniable. How many people out there can actually say that they would do what she chose to do from A to Z? She not only "participated" in this event, she even "altered" it before it began (Swapping the roles of Alice and the Mad Hatter, taking the role of the "adventurer" (a role that I personally think was originally meat to be played by Mei, that's why Mei didn't actually have a role in this event)).
My point is: I'm unable to comprehend how some people out there can self-insert themselves into the role of the Captain, given how "alive" she is.
>>
Another thing that points to the captain not being intended male is she has very pretty, pale, delicate hands in a few Summer/Sweet Memories CGs.
>>
>>2823247
Yeah, the Sanguine Nights stuff sure has a delicate collar and arm. Maybe it's just seeing what I want but given the nature of going the messy plausible deniability non-entity route, that's what they want you to do anyway, so whatever. Then there's lines like this which was funny even before something tried to imply male later in the same scene, they just can't keep their story straight. Heh.

>>2823245
>My point is: I'm unable to comprehend how some people out there can self-insert themselves into the role of the Captain, given how "alive" she is.
I was going to add a quip about this to the above since as someone really new I've been enjoying the Sweet Memories event essentially lying about the sickly waifufag advertising and making Captain the joke third wheel character. What I can't understand is more directly how desperate people would have to be to think they were a romantic interest here. It's not even a matter of ambiguous lip service, "you" are actively ignored and left out of matters. It's a nice change to see characters falling over each other instead of a plank who's applauded for existing.

That said, Captain and "self-insert" is your standard train wreck that using a first-person non-entity character generates. It was certainly set up with the usual "we'll avoid alienating anyone by just not having a character model!" line of thought, but beyond that I couldn't really say what their intent was or how it's changed over time. I'm much too new for scathing commentary like I could give a certain other mobage's amusing mess of an evolution, but comatose characters make for awful writing and limit options, which they're clearly not interested in. So not by the definition of one-sided conversation dating sim trash "self-insert", but it was set up a little more heavily on that side than the old "empathy for a relatable character" concept of self-inserting that's lost to the waifu market's mindset.
>>
>>2823245
I had completely the opposite reaction to the captain part of that >>2817804
scene. It looks like self-inserts 101 to me, but I don't want to get in to that discussion. More annoying to me is how it took the paradigm to a higher level by allowing the audience to insert whatever they wanted in to Seele and Bronya's heads. The double "perhaps" following a compliment forces you to make assumptions about what they think about the captain, and while a minority might assume those thoughts are plot-relevant, waifu and harem-fags will perceive it as a romantic flag and there's a 0% chance it wasn't written that way to cater to them.

I've got to stop here before I start ranting because there's a bunch of other reasons why this made me intensely angry. Partly because I didn't know captain was present through the first half. It's nice to see that it wasn't quite so traumatic for other /u/sers though.
>>
>Fun gameplay
>Nice character designs
>Generic anime trope-ridden story
>Cringey yuri character interactions
>/u/ is the only board with a thread about the game, but no one ever talks about gameplay.
Talk about wasted potential.
>>
>>2823726
>Cringey yuri character interactions
uh, did you get lost?
>>
>>2823729
No, like I said, this was the only board with a thread for it, was kind of hoping for some minor gameplay discussion. I shall take my leave though. Farewell fags.
>>
>>2823731
Go make your own thread somewhere instead of being an insufferable loser next time.
>>
File: 12221.jpg (50 KB, 540x357)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>2823731
>>
>>2823731

Gameplay is basically Nier, why would we make a thread about something like that?
>>
>>2823726
>anime invented those tropes

kids these days
>>
>>2823726
Only wasted potential is that its a mobage instead of a fully fledged pc/console game.
>>
>>2823731
What can't go to /v/?
>>
>>2823203
Its cute
>>
File: SPOILER_DzlOqmDXQAE5OM9.png (1.16 MB, 1200x885)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB PNG
>>2823731
>>2823726
If you couldn't find what you need then you could always create a thread at /v/ or other platforms. You can even start said thread by briefly explaining why you think the gameplay is fun over there. Since you can call other people fags I don't see whats stopping you from doing it.
>>
>>2823726
>No one ever talk about gameplay
>See that there are people asking about gearing valks
Guess this person is new to the game
>>
Dirac 4th floor boss is DXY again; does anyone know whether she have the same attributes like her memo counterparts in which she takes less damage from range atk?
>>
>>2823245
You didn't play many dating sims, right? The captain is the exact copy of the usual dating sim protagonist. A loser who makes snarky comments sometimes and is useless about everything. But somehow, has a mysterious relationship with the girls, which usually means they're still useless but give support to the girls in some ways.
The difference is that despite being useless, a loser and being made fun of the whole game, the dating sim protagonist gets the girl in the end, which would probably never happen to the captain.

What bothers me is using them in plot-related content which seems to be the event you're commenting (I play global). Since the captain isn't in the main story and isn't even mentioned, make me think what the hell they're trying to do. Also makes me think that canon events like Sakura Samsara would be less often or won't happen anymore.
If the captain was just a self-insert for comedic stories like the current global, I wouldn't mind.
>>
>>2823970
These threads are pretty much Honkai General, Anon just wanted some (you)s.

>>2824074
If you read cutscenes with Rita carefully, Global event also implies that things we see aren't just made up for kicks. I think that the captain is a side character not significant enough to be included in large scale operations, but when it comes to more low profile missions (events), they can contribute a little. And since the captain is an antithesis of generic pussy magnet protagonist, I find it refreshing enough to let it pass.
>>
>>2824074
>>2824095
Events such as the Vampire one are non canon stories. Mostly used to pander waifufags and that kind of shit. The captain officially doesn't exist in the story, if something, the MC is Kiana...or Kallen, etc depending on what we are seeing.
>>
>>2824107
>pandering to waifufags
>captain constantly gets friendzoned
>>
>>2824131
Somehow they're blind to it and they feel pandered to anyway.
>>
>>2824131
Like I said here >>2824074 the usual dating sim protagonist will always get rejected until the last events. Probably to make it more realistic to the loser nerd playing the game.
Now sure, the captain will never get to that final phase and the game doesn't imply it'll have one, but players can imagine it in their head.
Just like we imagine the girls marrying each other.
By no confirming the captain as a potential love interest, they won't lose yuri fans, while still keeping the illusioned waifufags.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.