[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/u/ - Yuri

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: snap029.jpg (27 KB, 480x272)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
Updates and Discussion for English and Japanese games, visual novels, RPGs, etc.

Previous Thread: >>2827172

Lists of Yuri Games:
https://pastebin.com/dHJMr9jv
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/4oc1uvr5vl96m/Yuri
http://store.steampowered.com/curator/6864182-Hella-Yuri/
https://vndb.org/g1986?fil=tagspoil-0.tag_inc-1986

Yuri Game CGs:
http://pastebin.com/PXKFuZGh

Related threads:

SaintBomber: >>2802531
Honkai Impact 3rd: >>2814714
Sono Hanabira: >>2778976
Kindred Spirits: >>2803728
Lily Lyric Cycle: >>2405678
Life is Strange: >>2744581
Hyperdimension Neptunia: >>2827672

'Personal Projects' thread for brainstorming about that yuri game you're never going to make: >>2753206
>>
Recent News:

Lilycle Rainbow Stage due out Mar 14
National Park Girls may or may not be yuri, out soon
Gun Gun Pixies promises fanservice
MangaGamer needs an Esperanto reader
>>
bioware is probably getting EA'd soon, although it's not surprising given their recent releases. rip in peace, i'll always remember their good games.
>>
>>2835356
They insist they're not shutting down, but companies lie, so who knows. I don't know why EA pushed them to sink so much into Anthem instead of making the Dragon Age everyone wants.
>>
>>2835360
>why EA pushed them to sink so much into Anthem

Because it's the Bob Dylan of video games. Revolutionizing mmos.

>instead of making the Dragon Age everyone wants.

Bit late for that.
>>
>>2835356
>>2835360
I enjoyed all of Bioware's RPG games except for Mass Effect Andromeda. They should never have let their B team handle the game. Plus it would have benefited Bioware to nip their sliding character designs in the bud.

I will miss them too. They were one of the first RPG studios to think of putting Yuri in their games, and thus in the mainstream when not many would.
>>
>>2835347
>National Park Girls may or may not be yuri
The doubt there is worrying. Unknown MC gender?
>>
Speaking of Bioware, I never finished Jade Empire when I was young because I only rented it. Is it worth revisiting?
>>
>>2835368
Combat is even more archaic than KOTOR. If you can stomach that and the very minimal hub areas, it's okay.
>>
>>2835367
Probably more along the lines of no real focus on romance from the way the devs described it.
>>
>>2835367
I think they're known to be girls, it's just that we have conflicting reports on whether it's yuri, subtext, or friendship
>>
>>2835356
>their good games
So... the original Baldur’s Gate, then?
>>
>>2835368
Not really. The good/bad system is incredibly simplistic, the combat system is clunky and not really responsive for what it's trying to do and the one called Silk Fox isn't actually a cute fox demon in disguise, so it's disappointment galore.

If you start it and find yourself invested in the story or liking gameplay, then it's okay. If not, it's not worth pushing yourself.

>>2835377
DAO was perfectly fine.
>>
>>2835378
>DAO was perfectly fine.
And ME1 were a perfect universe introduction (well, personally I still had my problems with some of it, but far removed from either sequel). After that, it literally wasn't the actual Bioware anymore. And it shows incredibly strongly.
>>
>>2835377
DGO was awesome fuck off neckbeard,
>>
>>2835379
I feel like Drew Karpyshyn must've been the only thing holding Bioware's stories together. After he left (during Mass Effect 2) everything was immediately garbage.
>>
>>2835390
He didn't work on Dragon Age though so no idea what went wrong there.
>>
>>2835390
There were a few who tried.

https://web.archive.org/web/20130120045453/http://www.holdtheline.com/threads/me2-writer-chris-letoile-on-the-ai-characters-and-the-reapers.4229/

This, for example, just makes me sad.
>>
>>2835378
>DAO was fine
DAO was a male fantasy power trip covered over with watered down Tolkien tropes. You have to do literally everything for literally everybody because they’re all too incompetent to do it themselves, and the narrative pacing is ruined by long runs of subpar gameplay where nothing happens. Characters are mostly boring caricatures of their race or station, and the warden isn’t ever really given a particular reason to connect to any of her party members on an emotional level because muh blank slate main character meme.

The only positive features were the mechanical character building, party banter, and Shale. And I couldn’t even romance Shale.
>>
>>2835393
Sten and Loghain were cool party members too. Fuck Alistair.
>>
>>2835393
>male fantasy power trip
How does a game with character creation even become specifically "male" power fantasy?

>boring caricatures of their race or station
Aside from the dwarf, their race mainly comes into play when some cultural differences come up. Same with the station. You can't really expect to connect to someone like Sten on an emotional level because his world view is vastly different from anybody else's, but over the course of his personal questline you can come to understand him further and in turn teach him more about your world. In the same vein, why should you be able to instantly emotionally connect to the rest of your companions? That's what their questlines are for.

I'll give you boring gameplay and factions that couldn't solve their problems themselves, but aside from some nonsensical garbage like Leliana willing to shank you if you even looked at the Urn funny even if you were the bestest of friends and changing her mind drastically if you picked slightly different dialogue options in her quest, I don't see anything horribly wrong with how your party members were handled.

>muh blank slate main character meme
It's not a meme, it's pretty much how RPGs without a set main character worked back then.
>>
Why do some people think that if EA shuts down Bioware, we won't get another DA game?
If EA did kill off Bioware, they'd just move the people to a new studio and get them to make future DA games.
The only thing that would change is the name on the box. And let's face it, that's all Bioware is now.
>>
>>2835419
Has EA continued other franchises when they dismantled the studio after a failure (caused by their own executive meddling)?
>>
>>2835426
Command and Conquest. As a shitty mobile game.
>>
>>2835426
The Dragon Age franchise's situation is a little bit different, though. The last DA game, Inquisition, was both a critical and financial success.
>>
>>2835433
Did it sell enough for Android Wilson and the shareholders, though? That’s all that matters these days. Just stop expecting anything from the creatively bankrupt AAA publishers already
>>
>>2835452
If they could sell you the exact same game every year with a different label slapped on they would
Oh wait...
>>
Where’s that licensing survey mangagamer was talking about?
>>
>>2835367
It sounds like it's going to be about as /u/-relevant as the average CGDCT show. They're just not calling it a "yuri game" because the west's standard for what counts as yuri is generally higher than Japan's
>>
>>2835520
Should be in the next few hours. Midnight their time at the latest. Is there anything we're planning on voting for? Kudan no Folklore? Kimihane Kanojo? Kotonoha Amrilato 2?
>>
>>2835452
Nee-chan, there's no amount of enough money to please shareholders.
A game could make 500% profit and shareholders would still consider it a failure.
>>
https://twitter.com/MangaGamer/status/1102703687632384002
Here it is.
>>
>>2835356
Good.
>>
>>2835540
vote kamitsure already, stop holding that mistranslated description against it
>>
>>2835553
Okay, anon. I did it. Now, if they bring it and it's shit, I'll find you and fucking kill you.
>>
>>2835553
I did, since it actually has a chance over something by a dead company like Seisai no Resonance.

I also mentioned BaseSon as an existing partnership I want to see more games from, since that might get us Kimihane
>>
>>2835540
Asked for Atlach-Nacha (which is the most likely to get a trasnlation cause of Mangagamer's good relationship with Alicesoft), Akaiito, and Aoishiro.
>>
>>2835599
Controversial pick. Nacha has caused some nasty spirited infighting, and Aoishiro and Akaiito have very low chances of getting translated.
>>
>>2835612
>Aoishiro and Akaiito have very low chances of getting translated.
No way.
>>
>>2835613
Success as we knew it is dead, and has been turned into a mobile factory that wants nothing to do with the west,
>>
Akaiito and Aoishiro are fully translated already (and the quality is good) why are they even relevant in this discussion?
>>
>>2835622
>Akaiito
>Fully translated
anon...
>>
>>2835624
Well 91 percent translated...
>>
>>2835622
>the quality is good
anon...
>>
>>2835622
I vaguely recall being a sometimes confused when reading Aoishiro. By fan standards, the translation was pretty decent, but I really want an official version.
>>
>>2835599
this fucking nigga again
every fucking time
>>
>>2835689
Watch your language desu, this isn't /v/.
>>
>>2835689
To be fair those are common picks. People are always begging for Aoishiro/Akaiito.
>>
>>2835693
Even with the chances of it happening being zero...
>>
>Gun Gun Pixies on Switch
I guess the Switch really is the last refuge for fanservice on consoles
>>
I notice this game doesn't seem to be on the OP list. https://store.steampowered.com/app/842910/The_MISSING_JJ_Macfield_and_the_Island_of_Memories/
MC is a lesbian and the opening scene has girls kissing. It is kind of disturbingly gory though.
>>
>>2835873
Its controversial here because the MC is trans
>>
>>2835885
Wow. I guess I should have waited until I saw the whole game before mentioning it here.

I am so sorry.
>>
>>2835890
Honestly, its fine and in hindsight I am sorry for having to spoil the game for you since I really do like it, but I figured it was the best way to inform you why the game is not talked about here.
>>
>>2835706
But the game was already on the Vita
Also I wouldnt trust PQube when it comes to pandering to the yuri crows
>>
>>2835256
>Bee-tan
>Bee Train
>Girls-with-guns
>>
>>2835256
Also
>one of
Not only does she have Kame-pon and yuri on her brain, the other fairy has Bee-tan on her brain, so this looks very relevant.
>>
>>2835901
Not to mention that main character is a girl and the other female characters are described as heroines, which sort of suggests love interests.

Unfortunately, it also looks like ultra generic late Vita era ecchishit, so despite the yuribaiting, I'm not really sure I'm interested.
>>
Been playing quite a few VNs and kinda want to take a small break. Are there any good yuri games with actual gameplay?
>>
any good Android yuri game?
>>
>>2835898
Anon said last refuge, not first. RIP Vita too good for this world.
>>
>>2835910
Depends on how yuri you want it, because romance is generally not going to get much focus in anything other than a VN or RPG.
If you want some extra RPG with your girls, you could play Serment or Sakura Dungeon.
if you want a fun game play Rabi-Ribi but then the yuri will be lesser.
>>
File: Teacher x teacher.jpg (156 KB, 1280x720)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
>>2835540
Well, I didn't have many ideas so I voted for
Haitoku Sensation https://vndb.org/v14077
Kamitsure https://vndb.org/v15731
Sapphism no Gensou https://vndb.org/v15731 (Old ass game but it's by Liar-Soft whom they partnered already and it looks better than Kindred Spirits even though it's 12 years older)
>>
>>2835942
Wrong link for Sapphism no Gensou https://vndb.org/v494
>>
File: 1551369801772.jpg (222 KB, 1818x978)
222 KB
222 KB JPG
>>2835910
>romance, but it's not the focus
Life is strange (might be just a fancy vn)
Croixelur Sigma (this is awesome)
Space colony (lets you form f/f relationships among colonists)

>no need for goggles but no real romance
Moekuri (might be boring: tactical pokemon but the pokemon are cute girls)

>Goggles needed
Fortune Summoners
Forward to the sky
Recettear
Chantelise
Ys origins

You could also just look through the lists of curators like Hella Yuri or Gay Gotta Game.
>>
>>2835910
Valkyrie Drive and Nights of Azure both have gameplay and are heavier on the yuri than most, but both series right now have a questionable future and the gameplay is a bit unpolished.

For games that aren't as heavy on the yuri but are more polished, there's the Atelier franchise, with the Arland series being widely considered the best and Arcana Heart.
>>
>>2835910
Original Sin 2.

>>2835914
Honkai Impact 3, if you have a tablet or a phone the size of a shovel.
>>
>>2835956
> the Arland series being widely considered the best
If you like your time limits, maybe. Otherwise not really. Even for Yuri, Il x Firis has long since pushed past anything Arland did. It's just behind DLC, which may actually be the reason. If you get Il in Lydie & Sue, you are probably fine with her being into Firis.
>>
File: loveshore.jpg (64 KB, 588x453)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/loveshore/love-shore-game-a-queer-sci-fi-visual-novel

On the one hand, another chance to be a strong brown lesbian. On the other hand, being reminded of Alpha may make you very disinclined to back a random kickstarter which is clearly asking for too much money.
>>
>>2835978
mysterious sucked shit
>>
>>2835959
but I have a sony z5, which is really small compared to some other phones
>>
>>2836049
Then I suggest emulating it on PC if you want to check it out. I can't really think of any /u/ mobile games that would fit comfortably on a small screen, other than maybe rhythm gachas. You could check out Choice of Games' text CYOAs if you're into that sort of thing.
>>
I watched a friend of mine complete the third episode of Shadow Heritage and now i've seen all of the DLC, including the "fix", I just have one question;

WHY!?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23FSMUMzLUc
>>
>>2836089
Didn't the baby happen in the second episode? Why did you need to see the third episode to understand that it's shit?
>>
>>2835959
>or a phone the size of a shovel.
5.5" phone here and it's good to play. Not sure what you're talking about.
>>
>>2836162
I didn't like playing it on a 5" screen. It's not unplayable, but I might as well be looking at my thumbs instead of the screen. It's like playing osu! on a small screen.
>>
>>2835978
Time limits aren't even an issue.
Atelier Totori you're more likely getting locked out of endings by triggering other events first, not because of the time limit.
Atelier Meruru just forces you to play twice, but so does Firis.
You need to be a retard to lose because of time limits in those games.
>Even for yuri
Only Arland has yuri. Sophie and Platcha get close, but even Meruru and Keina are gayer than them.
Speaking of DLC, Firis gives you an unambiguous het romance DLC while the yuri is treated as a joke and that's inexcusable.
I haven't played Lydie yet, but I doubt there's a confession of love between Il and Firis. So that's not more romance than the blatant het they gave us.
>>
>>2836166
Only if you have giant thumbs. Your thumbs won't get even 10% of the screen.
And most important, it won't ever get in the way of the action. You don't need to see the buttons you're pushing.
>>
>>2836180
>You don't need to see the buttons you're pushing.
It's not about seeing the buttons, it's about seeing what's happening on the screen other than your fingers and buttons.
>>
>>2836181
Well, I still don't get it.
You must be playing in a different way since my fingers never got in the way of anything while playing.
Now, Dragalia Lost for example, that one I can understand.
>>
>>2836175
>I haven't played Lydie yet
You could've just written that, and stopped there. The rest of your post has no meaning because of that, as it's just guesswork.

.. also mentioning Meruru and Keina of all things.
>>
>>2836224
So, does she romantically confess to Il like does to the boy in the DLC?
>>
>>2836235
I dunno, but you are weird. Did you forget the million het things in Arland? And the same thing I said about Il applies to other DLC as well. If you are buying a random dude as DLC in Atelier, you probably like your het shoujo romance, which was WAY more present in Arland than it is in Mysterious.
That said, please don't talk about Firis' cutscenes. They are horrible. We all know that. And that has nothing to do with yuri. They were just terribly written, short as fuck and often also badly placed.

If you want to hate a game you've not even played, be my guest. I'm sure you'd find reasons if you'd play it as well. You can hate any Atelier if you want to hate it. Any other game as well. But your attitude is fucking weird. I'm not going to argue about this anymore, as it seems utterly pointless. I on the other hand had a ton of fun with the yuri parts in Lydie and Sue, and the game in general. After Dusk basically having nothing like that, it was nice to get something, that can be easily compared to the main 2 Arland pairings. Even though I never was, and still am not, a fan of Sophie x Plachta.
>>
>>2836255
Here's the thing. Imagine Totori and Mimi had this whole joke about how maybe Mimi was in love with Totori, but she would then talk about how Totori will marry a boy someday.
Then Mimi never gets anything more than a joke and Totori has a full romantic event with Gino.
Would we still care about them? I know I wouldn't.
Only blatant het with main characters in Arland is with Rorona, and that's why most people don't ship her with anyone. With Firis the message was clear: "Stop shipping her with female characters because she's straight."
>If you are buying a random dude as DLC in Atelier, you probably like your het shoujo romance, which was WAY more present in Arland than it is in Mysterious.
All Atelier DLCs are part of the game. You can't just hide the het and pretend it's not there. There wasn't anything as in your face romantic in Arland as Firis's DLC. Even Sterk's ending in Rorona is ambiguous comparing it.
I don't know how gay or not Firis is in Lydie, but her own game already ruined her. The only way to make me see otherwise in Lydie is if her event with Il is romantic and not "maybe you can see some subtext". Because her romance with the guy wasn't subtext at all.
>>
>>2835978
Yes, it is widely regarded as the best series. What’s with this “not really” crap. More fans named it as their favorite than any other series in Atelier.

It got rereleased for modern consoles and they’re even making a new entry in the series after Mysterious did not perform as well as expected. Why was Arland picked? Because it was a fan favorite.

You don’t like time limits? Sure, that’s fine, but it’s asinine to ignore the the success of the game and try to argue that it would be the best series to try for many people just because you didn’t like it.
>>
>>2836089
Can you spoiler a summary for those of us who want to hate it, too, but don’t want direct contact with Ubisoft’s fuckery?
>>
Any same sex romance in Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines?
>>
Sequel to Vallhalla:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/914210/N1RV_AnnA_Cyberpunk_Bartender_Action/

Anyone know if it might be /u/ related?
>>
I've read that "The Caligula Effect: Overdose" PC version will come with a newly added female protagonist. Wanted to ask, if you can play as her straight away from the start of the game, or do you have to unlock the character?
>>
>>2836416
I believe the information we had access to the last time we talked about it all pointed to filthy hetshit.
>>
>>2836420
I must have missed that conversation. Boo.
>>
>>2836416
in the announcement they said that no, it's het.
We talked about it time ago.
>>
File: D04hxPU8AUWYhw.jpg (59 KB, 640x360)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
https://www.siliconera.com/2019/03/05/to-all-mankinds-new-screenshots-tease-more-of-its-survival-adventure-and-naughty-bits/

Very relevant.
>>
>>2835978
Do people really believe this or is it just shitposting? Because the only way someone can actually think this is by not playing neither Arland nor Mysterious.
>>
>>2836416
Game description on Steam even says the male and female mains are a couple. Where the fuck is Jill? I guess they decided her story is finished?
>>
How yuri are the yokai watch games? Any goggable moments?
>>
>>2836452
>The five girls live together in their hotel, so there are all kinds of events to go with the survival life, including pillow talk and accidentally on purpose moments of walking into showers among other “happenings.”
Just say it's gay as fuck.
>>
>>2836417
You can play as her right away.
>>
>>2836502
It’s “skinship” anon.
How else is a girl supposed to know you’re friends unless you pounce on her while she’s bathing and grope her breasts, hmm? These are the basics
>>
>girl I was going for in this game was actually a guy
God fucking dammit. I was really liking her too before that happened.
>>
>>2836277
>they’re even making a new entry in the series
just hoping they don't shit all over it
>>
>>2836587
They probably will given their recent track record. Maybe they'll actually bring their A-game to not tarnish one of their more successful series instead of trying to diversify and work on 3 games at once, hoping one of them would be successful.
>>
>>2836505
Thank you!
>>
>>2836379
Fuck spoilers, people need to know what shit this DLC is.

Ubisoft basically fucked EVERYTHING up because they got it in their heads it was a good idea to hamfist a link Odyssey with Origins by making Kassandra/Alexios Aya's grandmother/grandfather.
Yes, Ubisoft hetconned you're character for the sake of a DEAD bloodline.
So all of this bullshit was 100% completely fucking pointless.
>>
File: smug 1.png (531 KB, 515x842)
531 KB
531 KB PNG
>>2836704
>hetconned
>>
>>2836585
yeah this happened to me recently, especially irritating since there are no guides for the game so i can't figure out what relationships are possible
>>
>>2836704
>hetconned
You're alright sometimes, /u/.
>>
>>2836704
It's both a little bit funny and also sad when you remember the game was shilled so hard here. Pretty sure it managed to get a few anons here actually buying it.
>>
>>2836711
There was no forced het in it when it was shilled.
>>
>>2836711
To be fair, until the DLC fucked everything up, Ubisoft had kept its promises.
That's the real tragedy, Ubisoft succeeded and then they ruined everything.
>>
>>2836712
Sure, but some people here are already all over it even when they knew that Ubisoft going to release more story DLCs. You'd think people here would wait and see because of how many times /u/'s been burned.
>>
>>2836714
I don't think a lot of people expected the story DLCs to be good on the story front, they mostly expected Ubisoft not to abandon an established mechanic from the base game, which allowed players to choose who they were going to make their favorite bed warmer.
>>
>>2836716
Not to mention that, as part of the advertising no less, that they wouldn't force the player into a relationship. And the main game did succeed in doing that.
Nothing could have prepared us for the DLC.
>>
>>2836718
Knowing that Ubishit are an AAA garbage company was the warning, and many of us gave it.
>>
>>2836722
Look, there's healthy paranoia and then there's just AAAphobia. Healthy paranoia would've been not paying for episodic content because you don't know how it would end, but still expecting it to not deviate from the base game drastically. What you're saying is essentially "How could you not expect the second episode of this story DLC for a game about assassins to be about race car drivers from Florida? We warned you about the dangers of trusting AAA devs!"
When realistically there were no signs that they were going to just drop one of their main advertising points.
>>
>>2836722
How does Ubisoft an AAA company change anything? It's not like indie devs don't screw people over as well.
Don't try and pin the blame the people who got screwed over.

Like was said earlier, nothing could have prepared us for the DLC.
>>
>>2836718
>part of the advertising no less
Won't be the first time a gaming company just flat out lie about them and won't the last either tbqh.
>>
>>2836711
It's still a fun game if you skip the DLCs, you just feel a bit lame for supporting Ubisoft
>>
>>2836725
Not because they're an AAA company, beause they're Ubisoft and have a reputation for having zero integrity.
>>
>>2836724
Yeah, when has an AAA company ever gone back on their pre-release marketing spiel?
>>2836725
I can and will blame both the shitty companies for their shitty business practices and the idiots who enable them.
>>
>>2836732
>>2836733
These anons know whats up.
>>
>>2836733
>pre-release
The point is that they didn't go back on it in the release version of the base game, you dense cunt. So there was no reason to expect them to do it in the second episode of some story DLC that had nothing to do with romance.

>>2836731
>you just feel a bit lame for supporting Ubisoft
You can avoid this feeling by pirating it.
>>
>>2836502
Just girlsship.
>>
>>2836753
When the world ends, true friends give each other orgasms.
>>
>>2836753
You sure that doing kabedon in the shower while naked is simply gals being pals?
>>
File: 73532160_p0.jpg (291 KB, 1483x2048)
291 KB
291 KB JPG
>>2836760
Of course. Even helping your friend wash down there is no homo since it's just for the sake of hygiene. You've obviously never had friends/
>>
>>2836733
>>2836736

This anon was replying to themselves.

Honestly, you seem more angry at /u/ than at Ubisoft. I can only guess you were annoyed that /u/ was enthusiastic about a Western game instead of a generic Japanese/Weeaboo VN.
>>
File: 1551885766309.webm (1.82 MB, 800x512)
1.82 MB
1.82 MB WEBM
>Nico: welp, im gay now
>>
>>2836822
Fuck me for thinking I'm safe from spoilers.

That stupid lens flare.
>>
>>2836859
Just trying to make it PS4 compatible.
>>
>>2836822
>Yuri not found
Fuck off with this shit already.
>>
Well that makes me wish we had the spoiler option in reports
>>
https://twitter.com/HDKirin/status/1103311915835580416
And there's a talk about yuri in the last scan.
>>
File: D0_ASh-UYAAAuO4.jpg (210 KB, 1200x772)
210 KB
210 KB JPG
>>2836869
I wonder if there are set couples or if anything goes.
>>
>>2836889
Look at all this friendship.
>>
>>2836711
I was planning on buying it myself when it reached ~$10. The female MC plus getting to traipse around ancient Greece were enough to draw me in even without the promise of lesbians, despite Ubi’s shitty track record on gameplay. Honestly, I still might have even after the shitty DLC dropped and just skipped buying that if it hadn’t been for their “okay, we see this is a problem, but we’re not changing it” response. Now... well. Fuck Ubisoft was already my attitude before all this. Now I’d prefer to forget they exist entirely.
>>
>>2836889
>Fishing together,
Completely normal, especially during survival scenario.
>Recharging hug
Just normal friendship
>Kabedoning the other girl in the shower with that lustful look.
I don't see anything wrong with it. My best friend always does that.
>>
File: ballet.jpg (106 KB, 850x478)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
>>2835346
is flowers any good? I played another game from this studio and I liked it a lot especially their art style but I am really just looking for a good yuri game and don't want it to be to depressive/sad
please no spoilers
>>
>>2836924
>and don't want it to be to depressive/sad
If you've played Kara no Shoujo then I don't know why you'd expect Flowers to be a cheerful and happy game.
>>
>>2836868
What, would you rather people buy the game without knowing what a pile of bullshit the DLC has made the game?
It's not just a bad DLC, it has ruined the entire game. People need to be warned.
>>
>>2836954
No you fuckhead. The dmc5 one.
>>
>>2836959
How is that even a spoiler? And who held a gun to your head, forcing you to open and watch that webm?
>>
>>2836921
>Having sex
Completely normal if we consider they're the only people alive and they're young girls. Nothing gay there.
>>
>>2836948
I absolutely love Miki Sugina but I don't want a him to go full KNS in a yuri-VN I got enough PTSD while I am waiting for KNS3
>>
>>2836969
>Having magic/science babies
Just young girls caring about future of the human race.
>>
>>2836704
I don't understand why anyone would actually trust a triple A dev like Ubisoft with gay stuff anyway. Like, do you guys think the writers actually really like gay stuff for the reasons we do? Nah, they put gay stuff in because they want to appeal to as many people as possible, then don't realize that some people do actually get invested in the gay stuff.

This is why I don't play these copy pasted Ubisoft style games.
>>
>>2836978
I would rather have murders than "who took the library book"
>>
>>2836988
This. The games are designed by committee. That's what always happens when budgets get ridiculously huge.
>>
>>2836996
It seems nobody at Ubisoft's committee knows a thing about PR and good-will. I find it hard to believe that NOBODY saw the dlc and said "Hold on a second."
>>
>>2837004
That would require there being people who are both 'overall in charge' and 'give a damn'. I'm sure there are people who worked on the main game who would have reacted if they'd seen it but they were probably already laid off in the endless AAA churn.
>>
>>2836990
>>2836948
I am confused is flowers as dressing as KNS or happy yuri times where people steal books
>>
>>2837024
Flowers is not happy yuri times where nothing happens except worrying a little over whether the girl you love will agree to drink your pee.

It is also not serial killers brutally dismembering your favorite character.

Expect long melancholy passages about loneliness.
>>
>>2836980
I hope that's the actual ending.
>>
>>2836980
>>Having magic/science babies
>Just young girls caring about future of the human race.
man, that suddenly gave me painful flashbacks to a terrible orson scott card book. i can absolutely see him writing a bunch of women insistently procreating in a non-gay way because God Said To.
>>
>>2836864
Why don;t you kill yourself Bayonetta faggot?
>>
>>2837069
While i think this >>2836864 is a being a massive bitch...call me when theres ACTUALLY any yuri to show.
>>
>>2837069
This is not /v/. It's not a place to talk about your favorite het games.
>>
Personally i would love it if DMC5 would have yuri, but i don't think Capcom cares about anything but pandering to their base and i'm not hearing any cries of 'sjws ruining muh games' from /v/ so i assume they didn't made anybody gay in DMC5.
>>
>>2837112
They can't even make one of their iconic female characters playable, instead of making a shit teenager boy to appeal to their dudebro fanbase.
Anything no-het from them is impossible.
>>
>>2837139
DMC doesn't even have any prominent het relationships.
>>
>>2837140
Don't even bother with this retard.
>>
>>2837140
Nero and Kyrie
>>
>>2837154
>prominent
>>
>>2837140
Only because they're barely characters and only fanservice.
And yet they have no reason to be in the game except to be bait for het shippers. They never do shit and never are playable. Could as well not be there.
>>
>>2837161
>non-playable love interests
You're right, what a weird concept indeed.
>>
>One of Itsuno's inspirations in creating Nico was also his weird fetish for being scolded by "bad girls". He stated that it would be "cool" to hang out with a girl who is sassy like Nico, who smokes all the time, points out your flaws, and gives you crap when you need it. As such, Nico was never thought out to be a playable character, but instead, someone who tells the player to "man up" and do better.
>Clearly the director's waifu
>/u/
>>
>>2837167
Yeah yeah, just report it. No need to think two idiots are the entire board.
>>
>>2837156
The 4th game was literally about that, come on brah, i love DMC but unless for some reason they decided to have anything yuri, and i mean anything, it simply doesn't belongs on this board.
You all need to stop forcing it.
>>
>>2837169
Says the bayonetta fag.
>>
>>2837140
Dante dosen't bother with female relationships. There's still Nero who has a girlfriend.
>>
>>2837167
Why is Itsuno such a fucking loser...holy fuck, and i love Devil May Cry but he is basically the other side of the Ninja Theory retard coin.
>>
DMC shits on Bayonette, but being a great series doesn't make it /u/. Apparently Nico has moments implying she's bisexual in the prequel book and the game, but that's basically all the /u/ there is, besides some moments between Lady and Trish in the anime.
>>
>>2837176
Why would Dante want girls when he has rebellion?
>>
>>2837178
...he has some weird fetishes?So? Dosen't make him not a great guy. He's super friendly. And unlike Ninja theory he dosen't call designs he doesn't like faggots.
>>
>>2837180
>bisexual
Fuck off m8.
>>
>>2837183
Bayonetta is bisexual.
>>
>>2837182
>he dosen't call designs he doesn't like faggots.
Thats not a really Epic Gamer thing to not do thou.
>>
>>2837172
I'm not the one who keeps bringing up DMC in every thread, I just want that other anon to stop being angry about things that aren't there. Kyrie is barely present in DMC4 and isn't present in three other games at all. DMC isn't a hetfag-focused franchise, it's a rule of cool franchise.

On that note, I wish dumb 2cool4school action was more popular with women. I'd love a DMC-like game with a mostly female cast that focuses on guns, bikes and all that fun stuff and not on weird hair magic that Bayonetta has.
>>
>>2837184
I don't give a shit about Bayonetta, it doesn't belongs in this thread just like DMC thou.
>>
>>2837185
I think there talking about how Ninja theroy said the old Dante looks like a faggot. Itsuno's a little quirky, but he isn't a homophobe unlike the people who did the reboot.

Anyways people should bring this discussion to /v/, it's off topic.
>>
>>2837187
>on weird hair magic
You do know that's not a focus of the games right? You've played them enough to pick that up right?
You're not just spouting what you think happens cause you never played right?
>>
>>2837187
It is a het franchise, just stop it.
I don't think it has anything wrong by being one, but it simply as we speak not relevant to our board.
Maybe tomorrow we are gonna get flooded with webms were Trish, Lady and Nico fuck eachother but until it happens i think we all just need to stop talking about it.
>>
>>2837190
Sounds like anon was confusing them with Tameme.
>>
>>2837193
I meant combat-wise.
>>
>>2837194
It's not a het franchise. There's no focus on romance except one game.
>>
>>2837180
>DMC shits on Bayonette
Come on anon, both series are "smash button to win". But one of them has reasons to be here, the other doesn't.
>>
>>2837195
I wasn't i was just calling him another flavor of loser.
>>
Yes, let's fucking discuss het. Let's specifically focus on het in a game that doesn't and discuss that.
Can't even post an innocent webm without someone sperging out.
>>
>>2837198
>>
>>2837201
Look at yourself first nee chan.
>>
>>2837197
Outside of the game's equivalent to devil trigger, the hair punchs/kicks are essentially combo spikes/enders. Do you mean the finishers she has a tendency to do cause, again, the hair magic isn't ever a focus. It's a design element, but it's never a focus.
>>
>>2837202
Then stop posting bait or stop getting triggered by people getting triggered by you posting bait.
>>
>>2837190
>but he isn't a homophobe
No, he's just sexist.
>>
>>2837200
You mean the one that has Bayonette basically fucking every male monster she encounters with her finishers?

And no DMC has no QTE's. It's all about pure skill.
>>
>>2837202
Rev up them reports
>>
>>2837204
Look at you dude, defending this >>2837167 literal waifufaggot on this fucking board.
>>
>>2837211
By those standards, Itouch Hachi is a waifu fag then.
>>
>>2837209
>anon has no idea
You can just say you didn't play the games anon, you can also scoot your ass on over to /v/ since you're so angry
>>
>>2837202
Bag those bitches anon
>>
>>2837205
Look, anon, I just want girls in leather trench coats looking like they just walked out of a theater after watching The Matrix for the first time in 1999 driving bikes, shooting guns and shanking demons with giant swords. I don't want hair magic, skintight suits or sparky fashion.
>>
>>2837209
>It's all about pure skill.
Haha, that's funny anon.
>>2837202
How about I post about every het game I play where two girls share a screen? Elena and Chloe hugged each other when Elena was dying in Uncharted 2. I'll post that, then.
>>
>>2837213
But Hachi actually produces yuri, thats the problem a bunch of you are completely missing, theres nothing yuri about DMC.
Its a good game and i really liked it but is not /u/ and while we are at it neighter is Bayonetta but theres a bunch of people that do fanworks that are, DMC doesn't.
>>
>Bayonetta idiots vs DMC Dudebros
When did /u/ become /v/?
>>
>>2837220
When someone left the fucking door open. Idiots act like we can't enjoy both games. Either way get to reporting.
>>
>>2837219
>have that.
>>
>>2837220
I blame REmake2 having a thread.
>>
>>2837213
>By those standards, Itouch Hachi is a waifu fag then.
At least she doesn't make characters whose whole reason to exist is to support the male hero.
>>
>>2837231
It's called Lady.
>>
File: grab25837.jpg (33 KB, 640x480)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
STOP FIGHTING OVER FIGHTING GAMES!
>>
>>2837233
MORTAL KOMBAT IS SHIT! THERE I SAID IT
>>
>>2837232
actual lel
>>2837233
Fuck King Of Fighters!
>>
>>2837222
I don’t understand how anyone can enjoy either. I mean, the gameplay’s alright, but the design and writing for both make me want to puke.
>>
>>2837187
I mean, the gameplay is significantly worse, but otherwise you literally just described Onechanbara.
>>
So uh, on topic, any recs for something with multiple routes that's not going to viciously assault my feels? I just want something kinda light and fluffy.
>>
>>2837275
No, wait for Lilycle
>>
>>2837277
rip, thanks anyway
>>
>>2837275
Nurse Love Addiction, Starlight Vega and A Little Lily Princess are the only multi route games I can think of. Or just wait a week for Lilycle since it will be perfect for that.
>>
>>2837288
Nurse Love Addiction is over 90% fluffy, but it still does assault your feels so I'm not sure anon wants that.
>>
>>2837288
Aoi Shiro and Akaiito, but those are horror games with very depressing endings.
>>
>>2837290
As long as it ain't gonna make me wanna down a bottle of pills, I'm sure it's fine. 90% seems good. Thanks for looking out for me.

>>2837288
Thanks! I'm not usually on the board, didn't know Lilycle was a thing. Getting a bit too old for the schoolgirl scene I think.

I'll check these out though, so thanks again.
>>
>>2837213
*Female waifufag
And they are aprtially tolerable
>>
>>2837030
>long melancholy passages about loneliness
That sounds like a great reason to never read it.
>>
>>2837297
Nurse love is the definition of assault. You've been warned.
>>
>>2837668
Nonsense. The writing's great.
>>
Can I get suggestions on what VNs are good? Been checking out the pastebin but 3 games in a row I've been disappointed by them.
>>
>>2837720
Better recs if you say more of what you want out of a VN rather than just 'good'. if you only say 'good' people will most likely give you Kindred Spirits and tell you go home.
>>
>>2837720
Kindred Spirits. Now go home.
>>
>>2837745
What if I don't have a home to go back to?
>>
>>2837753
Find a girlfriend to move in with
>>
>>2837769
Hey, anon, you're looking mighty fine today, fancy a drink?
>>
>>2835553
>>2835573
/u/:
> I don't like having males in my yuri games in any capacity

Also /u/:
> Votes for a game that has male consciousness integrated into MC who also overtakes her in couple of sex scenes
>>
>>2837851
There's so much conflicting information about the game, often from poor translations or rumors, that I'll never be satisfied until I've played it for myself.

And it has multiple routes and fantasy elements, both things I like.

I am not personally as allergic to the existence of males as some people are, though I would certainly report the details for those who care once I'm sure what they are.
>>
>>2837855
I still dont know why they went for having a guy being a split personality of the MC, it would've been much better if a feisty Onee-sama occupied her body who helped woo the other girls
From what little I played of the game, the guy personality only goes "we share the body also i can live around cute girls lol"
>>
>>2837855
>I am not personally as allergic to the existence of males as some people are, though I would certainly report the details for those who care once I'm sure what they are.

I can tell you. I haven't played all routes, but in one, the "male" persona was never ever there. In the other one however he was.
What I liked about the game was, how very much it didn't give a shit about conventions. Some girls have sex with each other, even apart of the MC. (MC chan can kinda peak though. Sometimes) Also the MC is rather different from what her looks imply. It's not the best game for sure, but it's okay to read a route or two.
That said, if someone is worried about it being a yuri game or not, I don't think you need to be. As far as I remember, MC chan is quite different from him, and even considers him a nuisance. There's probably going to be a scene or two that will rub you the wrong way, especially if you are really heavily against the whole male persona thing, but, as I said, there's even at least one route where he literally doesn't even appear. If you want purity, you may wanna not play this though. Heroines may've had sex with another girl before.
>>
>>2837855
There's a route where his presence is low and it's the only route where you can get rid of him, but then again it's also the incest route. So if you don't like incest or hate having to listen to some dude's hot takes during sex scenes as well as general gameplay, it kind of ends up being an annoying game all around. I'd rather they translated Kimihane from BaseSon Light desu but that's just me.
>>
>>2837880
>but then again it's also the incest route
So it's the perfect route?
>>
File: 11.png (1.35 MB, 1656x2048)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB PNG
>>
File: 12.png (1.35 MB, 1656x2048)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB PNG
>>
File: 13.png (1.33 MB, 1656x2048)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB PNG
>>
File: 14.png (1.41 MB, 1656x2048)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB PNG
>>
They put mini article about viral tweet by Yurinavi.

It says it is friendship story though (no male at least).
>>
>>2837921
>>2837917
Here the magazine editor talks about yuri, though. On the other side, when asked if the game was yuri, he just says the director promised not male would be in it.
But I don't think the devs would allow this section if they didn't want the game promoted as such. I'm sure it'll be subtext, but they're doing a better job with promoting it as yuri than Gust was with NoA.
>>
>>2837921
Friendship yuri is a thing, you know?
>>
>>2837294
That’s a little misleading. They have bad ends you have to reload from, but the proper endings are all fine, especially Aoishiro which barely has much horror at all.
>>
>>2837915
MC-chan is frigging lewd.
>>
Has anyone played Death End Re;Quest? I l’m aware of the male character but as far as I know he’s in the real world and doesn’t interact directly with anyone in the game world? Is there at least no het in it?
>>
>>2838070
From what I've seen it's basically a harem. The guy gets some mascot body in the virtual world that you control occasionally and is in constant contact with the girls. Some het antics are present too IIRC.
Well, not that I actually played it.
>>
File: dv.jpg (237 KB, 1280x720)
237 KB
237 KB JPG
I didn't expect DV in my cute nursing game. Although I like how Asuka makes Sakuya clean up both her pee and the smushed cake.
>>
>>2837720
Aoishiro, Akaiito, Nurse Love Addiction and Fatal Twelve
>>
I think Kamitsure is okay but it felt unfinished like there's this cg on Nanami's route that's not match with what's happening on the screen. My only complain is that most of the routes turn the game into nukige while the common route is somewhat pretty tame.

Also, Kaoruko route have some pee for you sickfucks.
>>
>>2838160
how much is some
>>
>>2838286
Do you want metric or imperial measurements?
>>
Finished Highway Blossoms and goddamn did Amber have to be so dumb during the final parts?
>>
>>2838288
Yes.
>>
So...Nico in DMC5 is super gay. Turns out all the talk wasn't talk.
>Nero's holding a naked Lady
>Nico starts laughing saying she cant wait to tell Kyrie. Then she says.
>"You'd better not do what I would do to her if I found her like that bomchickawahwah."
>>
File: 1549061792158.jpg (29 KB, 300x466)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>2837200
>>2837217
You've never played a DMC game above the easy or Devil Hunter difficulties, have you?
>>
>>2837272
How about something that's actually good?
>>
>>2838386
All I want is an yuri DLC of TrishXLadyXKyrie for DMCV.
>>
>>2838433
Fuck off cunt. There's /u/ content, now go kill yourself you Bayonetta faggot.
>>
IS there any hints of Trish and Lady have any affection with each other throughout the series.
>>
File: 1536650467310.png (632 KB, 1042x753)
632 KB
632 KB PNG
>>2838450
>DMC almost as shitty a game as Bayo
I've heard of people with such shit taste but I've never seen one live until now.
>>
>>2838432
I'm more worried about the modding potential. From what I understand RE engine relies a lot more on scanning real life people than stuff like MT Framework or Unreal engine, so getting stuff like that 2B mod from 4 may be a lot harder in 5.
>>
File: sqQlid7.jpg (55 KB, 900x810)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>2838450
Nah the other anon is right you're a retarded fag nee-san.
>>
So they gave me a review copy of Caligula Effect Overdose but I'm on a shitty net connection at the moment and hesitant to download it. What are the odds of there being anything worth investigating /u/-wise? And is there any known information about how to reach any possible romantic interactions?
>>
>>2838485
>What are the odds
Use the archive and search for "Caligula Effect Overdose". It's been discussed to death already.
>>
>>2838485
No romance of any kind apparently. There is a lesbian party member who likes your character though. I'll probably like her.
>>
>>2838491
Thanks, that seems to match up.
>>
>>2837678
If I wanted "long melancholy passages about loneliness" I'd look in a mirror.
>>
>>2838293
Gotta force that angst somehow.
>>
File: flowers1.jpg (195 KB, 1427x1200)
195 KB
195 KB JPG
A little Flowers art from Neji who got told off on stream for being R-15 levels of lewd
>>
File: ps4womensday-620x349.jpg (46 KB, 620x349)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
There's also a free International Women's Day theme for PS4 available, if anyone has the imagination for shipping Sony characters.
>>
>>2838597
>kat marginalised, shoved off in a corner again
Fuck Sony.
>>
File: 1536948546161.png (122 KB, 221x549)
122 KB
122 KB PNG
>>2838597
>620x349
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (201 KB, 1280x720)
201 KB
201 KB JPG
>>2838601
At least she's there at all.
Fuck Sony, just for many other reasons.
>>
>>2838614
I get that Alloy is a filthy savage, but that's not a good enough reason to hold a controller like that.
>>
>>2838614
Who are left and pink pillow?
>>
>>2838765
>left
Freya from Dad of War
>pink pillow
Ellie from TLOU

Also they forgot about Lammie and Fat Princess but they make it up by putting Maria there
>>
>>2838765
Freya from God of War and Ellie from The Last of Us 2.
>>
>>2838768
Right, forgot about nu-ellie
>>
>>2838614
Interesting how half of them are either outright or at least plausibly gay in their games.
>>
>>2838802
Wut? only Ellie is gay.
>>
>>2838806
>implying Kat doesn't want to rush Raven's gravity
>>
>>2838806
Sackgirl obviously wants to see Tearaway girl "folds"
>>
>>2838614
Who is the ginger one?
>>
>>2838811
Alloy from Horizon Zero Dawn.
>>
Hey /u/, I have a question: is Heart of the Woods a yuri game? or it has just one route of yuri?
>>
>>2838829
Read the last thread.
>>
>>2838832
what thread?
>>
>>2838829
The main pairing is yuri, but the side pairing is a girl + tranny (Tara).
The story is pretty boring though.
>>
>>2838836
thank you
>>
Lady and Freckles are the best couple coming out of DMC. I hope we have more fanservice for both of'em.
>>
>>2838836
>So they gave me a review copy of Caligula Effect Overdose but I'm on a shitty net connection at the moment and hesitant to download it. What are the odds of there being anything worth investigating /u/-wise? And is there any known information about how to reach any possible romantic interactions?
Dammit!! I liked more the secondary couple...
>>
>>2838964
I think you might have greentexted the wrong thread...
>>
>>2838806
If you follow the logic of some "people" in this thread, all those girls are lesbians.
>>
>>2838925
Oh you...
>>
File: dfa.png (231 KB, 680x449)
231 KB
231 KB PNG
>>2838968
All fiction is equally fictitious. Logically speaking, there's nothing that really sets your own interpretation apart from the original author's.
>>
>>2838968
Any two girls who are in the same room together and make eye contact are automatically lesbians.
>>
>>2838978
oh /u/...
>>
>>2838968
>>2839020
i'm so happy for you two
>>
>>2835398
I can only imagine people who are insecure seeing things like a sword, magic, and defeating your enemies while fighting alongside your love interest as a "male fantasy" this line of thought always confuses me. Then what's a female power fantasy? Beauty and the beast? Sleeping Beauty? Picking fucking flowers? Isn't it just contradictory to be "against" or rail on about male fantasies, but to also look at the alternative female fantasies as "problematic?" Like, what the fuck do these people want? To be treated like a dude and go dragon hunting, or spend all day cooking and sweeping? If you want neither, you can't have both.
>>
>>2839052
>Replying to something five days old
Kill u r self my dude
>>
How long is it going to take for Miharu to confess to Rinka?
>>
>>2839052
DAO is interesting in that, BY ITSELF, it caters more to straight women than it does to straight men, or anyone gay/bi. (My deep analysis based on the dramatic possibilities of the endgame as influenced by the love interests.) When only that one game existed, the dramatic potentials of the Alistair relationship outweighed Morrigan and her baby, and Leliana and Zevran were both more like afterthoughts as far as the main plot was concerned. It's only the followups (the Witch Hunt DLC, the later games) that shade more towards favoring Morrigan.

Bizarrely, Leliana becomes a main character only when she's no longer romanceable and has a drastic personality shift from the girl you might have dated in game one. She may still be loyal to your Warden, but do people who chose her as their primary love back in the first game actually find that satisfying?
>>
LadyXKyrie gonna be the next big thing for Yuri pairings.
>>
Does anyone know if there's a mod to romance the Red wizard chick in Motb with a female character? I know there's something like that for nwn 1 and I thought I saw one for 2 a few years ago but can't find it anymore
>>
>>2839069
A long time
>>
Nutaku apparently decided to celebrate inernational women's day by putting yuri games on sale, if you trust their site to shop from.
https://www.nutaku.net/games/download/all-genres/on-sale/all-soft/all-devs/all-pubs/all-lang/newest/

What's The Vagrant?
>>
>>2839385
Don't think it's yuri, just female protagonist.
>>
>>2839385
It's gameplay is like Dragon's Crown, if that's your thing (like mine). The art is a little bit like it as well.
>>
National Park Girls looks gay as fuck.
>>
>>2839390
>>2839415
Anything goggleable at least?
>>
>>2839512
iirc the devs said it's just cute girls donig cute things? need someone to play it to find out how shippable anyone is
>>
>>2839091
>She may still be loyal to your Warden, but do people who chose her as their primary love back in the first game actually find that satisfying?
I "hardened" her, so it felt fine to me.
>>
>>2839091
>She may still be loyal to your Warden, but do people who chose her as their primary love back in the first game actually find that satisfying?
Her personality shift isn't that drastic, considering the circumstances. She may not be as naive as an un-hardened Leliana from DAO, but her ideals aren't that far-off. It would've been more interesting to continue playing as the Warden and seeing her change as time went on, sure, but I'm alright with it either way.
The only thing I don't find satisfying is the fact that even if the Warden is alive and in a relationship with Leliana, there's no mention of them ever meeting again, even if you decide to support the Grey Wardens. That war table isn't going to break itself.
>>
Speaking of Bioware...
I'm playing Dragon Age Inquisition for the first time (my first Dragon Age game) and it just so happened that I chose to make a goody two shoes Dalish elf, so Sera hates her. But the up side is that Josephine is very charming herself.
I still would chose the flirty options with Dorian even though both he and my elf are gay. He's a big flirt naturally, so I like to think they bond by ironically flirting with each other.
>>
>>2839991
Off camera Dorian is the magical gay friend every girl needs to help style you for dates and rain hellfire on anyone who does you wrong.
>>
DOS2 has had an interesting update. They've added more options in the CC. So now your OC character can look as, instead of a generic NPC, unique like the Origin characters.

As much as I like DOS2, I hate how an Original character doesn't have really any unique content or story.
I hope they'll later give you an option for their unique Source skill, instead of just Dome of Protection.
>>
>>2840055
So when are they releasing the Definitive Definitive Edition? Or am I gonna have to play through it only for them to release another major update? Again.
>>
>>2840055
Origin characters also don't have a whole lot of unique content, and in a way you get less content playing as them than if you just had them in your party.
>>
>>2840059
A few bugs fixes and some (much needed) cosmetics for the CC is hardly major.
>>
>>2840060
The could have at least given the Custom Character a unique quest like the Origin characters had.
>>
>>2840062
>much needed
Well, exactly. Personally I was planning to make a full OC party.
>>
Another think I dislike about DOS2 is that you can't have an all-female full party.
>>
>>2840065
Additional CC options were already available via mods, I'm not sure what was stopping you before.

>>2840067
Pick a female character, recruit another female character, select Lone Wolf as a talent for both of them.
>>
>>2840079
There wasn't anything stopping me, it's just in my backlog. But I want to know when I should actually pull it out of there.
>>
>>2840094
I'm fairly sure there are no more major upcoming content updates. I don't like that they're not saying what exactly they're going to be adding this year, but they mentioned it's just some minor stuff "inspired by the modding community", so I expect it would be just cosmetic changes and maybe (hopefully) UI improvements.

So you can start it whenever you want. Just slap a few mods on it and it's good to go.
>>
What would you do?
>>
>>2840107
Not anywhere near enough context.
>>
>>2840107
I kiss the monster.
>>
>>2840107
You tell her to accept your fist of love.
>>
>>2840107
Say no to DV please.
>>
>>2840156
This.
>>
File: utDDr6L.gif (984 KB, 448x252)
984 KB
984 KB GIF
>>2840161
Yes.
>>
>>2840079
A FULL all-female party. As in 4 people. Lone Wolf doesn't count.
>>
>>2840253
What about the merc companions?
>>
>>2840253
But two is the most shippable number.
>>
>>2840253
Why would you need that?
>>
>>2840107
How is that series? Does it have good romance? I read Tally Ho recently and I'm in dire need of another romance as cute as the one with Rory.
>>
>>2840457
It's a mix of high fantasy and detective/mystery genres. Romance isn't really the focus on the first part (there seems to be only one romantic interest), but the second part seems to have a lot more of it. You can keep developing the romance you started in the first part, or start a new one. So far I've been having fun with it.
>>
>>2840259
But two can be as bad as one.
It's the loneliest number since the number one.
>>
>>2840502
Terrible.
>>
>>2840253
who cares some of the male companions are really fun to talk to
>>
>>2840667
This. The Red Prince is pretty awesome and he even get his own waifu.
>>
>>2840877
>het
disgusting
>>
>>2840936
>not supporting your lizardbro in his romantic endeavors
>>
>>2840944
Only lizards I support are women from the black lizard planet.
>>
>>2840944
what'st he point of an RPG if i can't Kill All Men
>>
>>2840952
You can. You can kill off your entire party before Act 2 even starts.

But then you'll miss out on Ifan talking about a Facebook-level "what is your ninja name" naming convention and Beast knowing every single dwarf in existence.
>>
It would have been possible to have a proper full female party if Larian made just one more female character.
It's too easy for the game to become a sausage fest.
>>
>>2840984
You're never forced into picking any men into your party. Just play as two Lone Wolves or hire a merc.
>>
>>2840877
the skeleton is pretty good too
>>
https://www.siliconera.com/2019/03/12/to-all-mankind-is-basically-a-slice-of-life-and-a-side-of-yuri-love-in-post-apocalyptic-akihabara/
>>
>>2841243
So, Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryouko but with lesbians?
>>
>>2836417
Jumping on this, doesn't have to go full dating sim or full-on romance but is there anything /u/-worthy, or at least if I pick feMC am I gonna have to be railroaded into romancing a dude?
>>
File: Ayana_Amamoto.png (1 MB, 1383x3431)
1 MB
1 MB PNG
>>2841261
It has been talked about to death. Ayana has a crush on the female MC, but nothing more than that.
Apparently, she leans more towards female MC, although she throws male MC a bone in the ending as well.
>>
>>2840992
That's not a solution. That forces you to pick either Lohse or Sebille and what if you don't want to play Lone Wolf?
>>
>>2841271
>That forces you to pick either Lohse or Sebille
Play as one, recruit the other. If you want to have them both in your party as NPCs for some reason, hire a mercenary. Or play as three characters, the game is doable that way.
>>
>>2841261
I believe there isn’t really much romance to speak of, period, though this is just me repeating hearsay.
>>
https://vnstudioelan.com/highway-blossoms-announcement/
> In the future, you can expect more Highway Blossoms content under our names.
>>
>>2841358
>This includes future merchandise, Studio Élan Patreon content, and... who knows what else the future has in store for Highway Blossoms?
So it's probably fucking nothing.
>>
>>2841381
I think they posted something a while back about maybe doing a book following Mariah’s group? No idea if that became anything
>>
What are some vita yuri games? I know about monster monpiece but I don't know any of the others.
>>
>>2841419
Valkyrie Drive.
>>
>>2841271
play with 3 and turn the difficulty down
>>
>>2841292
From the VITA version there is some suggestive artwork but it seems to be just bait. There is no romance.
>>
>>2837915
>>2837925
>Jinrui no Minasama e will not feature a single male character and will depict the everyday lives of cute girls who try surviving in a post-apocalyptic Akihabara. You’ll get to see many aspects of their lives, including seeing them barge into each other when showering.
>Every day lives
>>
Which of the Atelier games are the gayest?

Some were on sale the other day but I missed it, I'm still curious.
>>
>>2841465
Arland is most gay
Dusk is least gay
>>
>>2841419
Gravity Rush, kind of. I think Freedom Wars is supposed to have a little.
>>
>>2841461
>everyday wives
>>
>>2841452
That's silly.
>>
You guys think Fire Emblem: Three Houses will have any yuri between femMC and female characters?
>>
new thread needed soon, what's noteworthy?
>>
>>2841757
Everyday lives with everyday wives. >>2837915
>>
>>2841757
might as well mention park girls again since it's coming out tomorrow
>>
Can you have lesbians in Dwarf Fortress?
>>
>>2841757
There's this weirdo game I found that let's you play as a lesbian.
http://www.tcshare.com/gcs.html
>>
>>2841856
This Tom dude has too much free time since late 80's.
>>
First reviews for the Park game are coming out. Looks like it’s more than subtext but that romance isn’t the focus.
>>
>>2841983
where are you seeing these reviews?
>>
fresh thread >>2841996

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.