[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/u/ - Yuri

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 32 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks Make sure to check your spam box!

File: GL.jpg (3.56 MB, 2000x2000)
3.56 MB
3.56 MB JPG
Master Pad:
https://etherpad.net/p/r.aab303b211b9eb3bb051b2cb0b7da97b

To Add:
tlkdotio/gl4chan (main)
tlkdotio/4yuri

Use Base64 code for PWs

Old Thread:
>>2794391

General threads:
Moonlight Garden:
>>2837063

Miss Angel and Miss Devil:
>>2841451
>>
Besides lezhin, is there anywhere else I can read the rest of Two Birds in Spring? Mangago only goes up to chapter 57.
>>
File: D1iSUBIUYAUFy0q.jpg (65 KB, 640x511)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>2842566
WDTFS uncensored version is available in english:
https://www.tappytoon.com/series/foxsaym/1.

Her Shim-Cheong is finishing next week RIP unless some miracle happens. Now there's nothing left to read, besides the foxes.
>>
>>2842584
stupid question:
Can you simply sign up in TappyToon or do you need Korean something again?
How does TappyToon work?
>>
>>2842622
You just need to sign up and pay for coins to buy chapters if you want. It's an english site, not one of those retarded korean bastions.
>>
>>2842673
>pay for coins to buy
How? Credit card?
I don't even have a credit card.
>>
>>2842584
It’s crazy to me how quickly the Korean yuri boom petered out. Was it really just all Lezhin money?
>>
>>2843584
Eh most of them sucked anyway
>>
WDTFS:

[copy & paste]
>"Author-nim said next chapter will be the last chapter of Paradise"

At last it comes to an end.
>>
>>2843759
Finally. Thank goodness. Is Seju and that Dowon next? Interested to see where that goes.
>>
>>2843759
Fucking finally. Do we know what's next?
>>
>>2843584
>Was it really just all Lezhin money?
Pretty much. Most yuri series were published by them.
>>
>>2842566
>>2840799
Mage and Demon queen thread.
>>
>>2843584
>how quickly
brehs. We've been on this ride since 2014 when ssamba was still alive. It sure hasn't survived as long as its Japanese competitors, but it certainly wasn't short.
>>
>>2844248
The peak was like 2 years max though and now it’s on life support.
>>
>>2844248
>It sure hasn't survived as long as its Japanese competitors

>yuri in Japan: 1970s until today
>yuri in South Korea: 2010s
You don't say.
>>
>>2844555
dont @ at me next time you dyke
>>
>>2844254
are you new? it wasn't just 2 years
>>
>>2844248
Ssmaba started it all. Life is so unfair.
>>
>>2844565
>are you new
I’m the anon who originally ripped the English version of TLD, so no. Lezhin didn’t open their English language site until the end of 2015, which is when the real avalanche of content began, and it was already slowing down when shit started blowing up in 2018. So like,
2 years. Before that was mostly a lot of discussion around a handful of series and scanlator drama.
>>
here we go

WDTFS ch 109 rough eng
http://imgur.com/a/PylSnaU

read it as long as it is online
>>
File: wait and bleed.png (253 KB, 729x516)
253 KB
253 KB PNG
don't hit my baek seju
>>
>>2844842
>treated as the bastard of the family
>gets beaten up
>avoids arranged marriages since the age of 16 like a champ
Well, no wonder Seju ended so fucked up. Still not an excuse for what she did, though. Let's hope next part will be about her healing and finally finding happiness.
And lol at Sumin changing places so she can avoid her former friend.
>>
Why wonder why make Baek seju suffer like this... baek seju is just too innocent and pure for this world I wish I could save her. She's my hero
>>
>>2844921
More like it looks this whole segment to show their past was to whiten Seju character from the psychotic bitch she was shown to become after her own cheating fault so people would like her more now in new story.
Honestly I can't really understadn her cheating action where she clearly had enough of sane mind than it being drunk acccident to go fully with it with random guy after all these chapters we learn how she acts.
The writers of this were really weak to come with such idea for drama.
>>
Baek Seju is my God. I'm a baekist sejuist
>>
>>2844921
>And lol at Sumin changing places so she can avoid her former friend.
My heart hurts for Sumin's friend. That's typically the outcome we're always fearful of when reading yuri. A confession that results in your crush distancing themselves and avoiding you. Poor friend. She took a risk confessing and lost Sumin. She was better off surpressing her feelings/jealousy and just enjoying the friendship.

Actually, after Seju cheated on Sumin and she went on her world tour of fucking every woman in Korea, I wonder if Sumin reached out to the friend?
>>
>>2844842
Thank you to whoever is doing these roughs. They look really good and read well. Keep up the good work, Anon. These chapters are, depressingly, the highlight of my week.
>>
>>2845396
>I wonder if Sumin reached out to the friend?
She probably didn't, otherwise this would have been pretty cruel. But maybe we'll see her again in another story, since she took a good part of this one.
>>
>Google drive links that need to permission

Nah
>>
yea, yea. I know, there is a thread but it isn't used...

so here...
as long as the link is online

MAMD ch 152 eng ROUGH TRANSLATION
https://drive.google.com/file/d/19VKBjNvlAZrGXfua5K-DXtll6spNhOFL/view
>>
>>2845739
>MAMD ch 152 eng ROUGH TRANSLATION
No translation for ch126-151, what's even the point?
>>
>>2845760
cry quieter.

151 was translated and i think 150 also.
>>
>>2845774
No links in MAMD or GL Webtoon threads, maybe on some hidden discord channel of some hidden group.
>>
You know... does anyone else get depressed sometimes thinking about how Fluttering Feelings will never get a real ending?

I think they would have been my OTP when it comes to webtoons.

Still looking for something that quite hits that note for me. I'm not sure if anything will.
>>
>>2845791
I always hoped she'd leave instructions for how it ended.
>>
So, did Her Shim-Cheong end on a happy note? I saw some images floating around of the final chapter and was hoping if someone can verify that.
>>
>>2845796
Yes, its a happy end!
>>
>>2845796
Yup.
They flee together, leaving the minister's house destroyed and Cheong's shitty father behind.
>>
>>2845814
>>2845827
Nice! After all the suffering they went through, they deserve it.
>>
>>2845790
I think they were posted in the old thread(s). And I'm sure they were translated by someone from Amino.
>>
File: 00.jpg (21 KB, 234x218)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>2842584
I'd like to recommend 'Mage and Demon Queen'. Maybe it'll sweeten your day! Slow burn though.

Anyone can tell me from which manhwa is this image? I've looked throughout most of the ongoing and finished publications in the masterlist. Sorry for the retardation.
>>
>>2846491
You're such an obvious shill it's hilarious.

That said, is there any other good yuri out there? I'm still sad about FF's author's death. For all the whining about drama, I love how FF tackled its dramatic scenes. If there's anything else like it I'd love to read it.
>>
>>2846824
Worst or funniest part it's I'm not even trying to shit anyone. My ignorance is genuine. That said, would you tell me the name of the manhwua? Thank you.
>>
>>2846491
>Anyone can tell me from which manhwa is this image?
Anon google image search is easy to use. The first try is telling me it's from "Lily".
>>
>>2846996
Thank you so much!

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.