[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/u/ - Yuri

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: GL.jpg (3.56 MB, 2000x2000)
3.56 MB
3.56 MB JPG
Master Pad:
https://etherpad.net/p/r.aab303b211b9eb3bb051b2cb0b7da97b

To Add:
tlkdotio/gl4chan (main)
tlkdotio/4yuri

Use Base64 code for PWs

Old Thread:
>>2794391

General threads:
Moonlight Garden:
>>2837063

Miss Angel and Miss Devil:
>>2841451
>>
Besides lezhin, is there anywhere else I can read the rest of Two Birds in Spring? Mangago only goes up to chapter 57.
>>
File: D1iSUBIUYAUFy0q.jpg (65 KB, 640x511)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>2842566
WDTFS uncensored version is available in english:
https://www.tappytoon.com/series/foxsaym/1.

Her Shim-Cheong is finishing next week RIP unless some miracle happens. Now there's nothing left to read, besides the foxes.
>>
>>2842584
stupid question:
Can you simply sign up in TappyToon or do you need Korean something again?
How does TappyToon work?
>>
>>2842622
You just need to sign up and pay for coins to buy chapters if you want. It's an english site, not one of those retarded korean bastions.
>>
>>2842673
>pay for coins to buy
How? Credit card?
I don't even have a credit card.
>>
>>2842584
It’s crazy to me how quickly the Korean yuri boom petered out. Was it really just all Lezhin money?
>>
>>2843584
Eh most of them sucked anyway
>>
WDTFS:

[copy & paste]
>"Author-nim said next chapter will be the last chapter of Paradise"

At last it comes to an end.
>>
>>2843759
Finally. Thank goodness. Is Seju and that Dowon next? Interested to see where that goes.
>>
>>2843759
Fucking finally. Do we know what's next?
>>
>>2843584
>Was it really just all Lezhin money?
Pretty much. Most yuri series were published by them.
>>
>>2842566
>>2840799
Mage and Demon queen thread.
>>
>>2843584
>how quickly
brehs. We've been on this ride since 2014 when ssamba was still alive. It sure hasn't survived as long as its Japanese competitors, but it certainly wasn't short.
>>
>>2844248
The peak was like 2 years max though and now it’s on life support.
>>
>>2844248
>It sure hasn't survived as long as its Japanese competitors

>yuri in Japan: 1970s until today
>yuri in South Korea: 2010s
You don't say.
>>
>>2844555
dont @ at me next time you dyke
>>
>>2844254
are you new? it wasn't just 2 years
>>
>>2844248
Ssmaba started it all. Life is so unfair.
>>
>>2844565
>are you new
I’m the anon who originally ripped the English version of TLD, so no. Lezhin didn’t open their English language site until the end of 2015, which is when the real avalanche of content began, and it was already slowing down when shit started blowing up in 2018. So like,
2 years. Before that was mostly a lot of discussion around a handful of series and scanlator drama.
>>
here we go

WDTFS ch 109 rough eng
http://imgur.com/a/PylSnaU

read it as long as it is online
>>
File: wait and bleed.png (253 KB, 729x516)
253 KB
253 KB PNG
don't hit my baek seju
>>
>>2844842
>treated as the bastard of the family
>gets beaten up
>avoids arranged marriages since the age of 16 like a champ
Well, no wonder Seju ended so fucked up. Still not an excuse for what she did, though. Let's hope next part will be about her healing and finally finding happiness.
And lol at Sumin changing places so she can avoid her former friend.
>>
Why wonder why make Baek seju suffer like this... baek seju is just too innocent and pure for this world I wish I could save her. She's my hero
>>
>>2844921
More like it looks this whole segment to show their past was to whiten Seju character from the psychotic bitch she was shown to become after her own cheating fault so people would like her more now in new story.
Honestly I can't really understadn her cheating action where she clearly had enough of sane mind than it being drunk acccident to go fully with it with random guy after all these chapters we learn how she acts.
The writers of this were really weak to come with such idea for drama.
>>
Baek Seju is my God. I'm a baekist sejuist
>>
>>2844921
>And lol at Sumin changing places so she can avoid her former friend.
My heart hurts for Sumin's friend. That's typically the outcome we're always fearful of when reading yuri. A confession that results in your crush distancing themselves and avoiding you. Poor friend. She took a risk confessing and lost Sumin. She was better off surpressing her feelings/jealousy and just enjoying the friendship.

Actually, after Seju cheated on Sumin and she went on her world tour of fucking every woman in Korea, I wonder if Sumin reached out to the friend?
>>
>>2844842
Thank you to whoever is doing these roughs. They look really good and read well. Keep up the good work, Anon. These chapters are, depressingly, the highlight of my week.
>>
>>2845396
>I wonder if Sumin reached out to the friend?
She probably didn't, otherwise this would have been pretty cruel. But maybe we'll see her again in another story, since she took a good part of this one.
>>
>Google drive links that need to permission

Nah
>>
yea, yea. I know, there is a thread but it isn't used...

so here...
as long as the link is online

MAMD ch 152 eng ROUGH TRANSLATION
https://drive.google.com/file/d/19VKBjNvlAZrGXfua5K-DXtll6spNhOFL/view
>>
>>2845739
>MAMD ch 152 eng ROUGH TRANSLATION
No translation for ch126-151, what's even the point?
>>
>>2845760
cry quieter.

151 was translated and i think 150 also.
>>
>>2845774
No links in MAMD or GL Webtoon threads, maybe on some hidden discord channel of some hidden group.
>>
You know... does anyone else get depressed sometimes thinking about how Fluttering Feelings will never get a real ending?

I think they would have been my OTP when it comes to webtoons.

Still looking for something that quite hits that note for me. I'm not sure if anything will.
>>
>>2845791
I always hoped she'd leave instructions for how it ended.
>>
So, did Her Shim-Cheong end on a happy note? I saw some images floating around of the final chapter and was hoping if someone can verify that.
>>
>>2845796
Yes, its a happy end!
>>
>>2845796
Yup.
They flee together, leaving the minister's house destroyed and Cheong's shitty father behind.
>>
>>2845814
>>2845827
Nice! After all the suffering they went through, they deserve it.
>>
>>2845790
I think they were posted in the old thread(s). And I'm sure they were translated by someone from Amino.
>>
File: 00.jpg (21 KB, 234x218)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>2842584
I'd like to recommend 'Mage and Demon Queen'. Maybe it'll sweeten your day! Slow burn though.

Anyone can tell me from which manhwa is this image? I've looked throughout most of the ongoing and finished publications in the masterlist. Sorry for the retardation.
>>
>>2846491
You're such an obvious shill it's hilarious.

That said, is there any other good yuri out there? I'm still sad about FF's author's death. For all the whining about drama, I love how FF tackled its dramatic scenes. If there's anything else like it I'd love to read it.
>>
>>2846824
Worst or funniest part it's I'm not even trying to shit anyone. My ignorance is genuine. That said, would you tell me the name of the manhwua? Thank you.
>>
>>2846491
>Anyone can tell me from which manhwa is this image?
Anon google image search is easy to use. The first try is telling me it's from "Lily".
>>
>>2846996
Thank you so much!
>>
>>
>>2847208
You're cancer, just like your cunt of a waifu.
>>
>>2845814
>>2845827
Thanks for the info.
>>
>>2847466
Triggered ?? Go cry to your mommy kid
>>
>>2845796
>>2845814
>>2845827
fucking happy to hear this. i can finally continue reading this without the constant worry that they're gonna die.
>>
>>2845791
>>2845794
Is there any chance someone else would pick it up and give it an ending?
>>
>>2846491
>>2846996
I can recognize Yi Lin in that pic but that girl behind her looks like she has black hair and I don't rememer RuoXi ever having black hair.
>>
>>2846824
*You want my best recommendations? Here it goes in no particular order. Just fucking read all of them nee-san
>Lily
Fun, romantic, sweet, cute, from beginning to end, and it hasn't even ended yet. And it has A LOT of chapters. Fun characters. Healthy relationship that is an example to follow desu
>Blooming Sequence
Cute, short, romantic story with fun characters. I also have the biggest crush on the red-head girl (Hayung? Forgot her name)
>Pulse
One of the best you will ever read. Bittersweet. Might even be the best love story ever told (I'm just exaggerating heh)
>Moonlight Garden
Intriguing, has an interesting plot, interesting complex characters, something that keeps you on the edge of your seat. I personally don't like stories that focus only on eroticism but this is one story where I don't care at all that there's so much sex because the sex that happens in it has a deep story behind it. (Hyewon and Dohwa are perfect for each other)
>Their Story
Fun, fun, fun, but can also have some very irrelevant chapters that focus on side characters
>Beloved
Beautiful
>Her Shim-Cheong
Historical setting and a beautiful story with engaging characters. Also has a shit ton of Korean mythology and symbolism if you enjoy that kind of stuff

**Stuff I read but didn't like at all, take it as you want
>What does the fox say
Starts off alright, gets boring pretty quick.
>Lala
Doesn't focus on the yuri and the characters act retarded imo
>Her Pet
Weird stuff?
>Elixir
Weird shit. not engaging at all. Weird art style
>The Third Party
Horrible horrible ending. What was even the point of everything? ugh

***Stuff you might like but that didn't do it for me
>Miss Angel and Miss Devil
>On A Leash (this one was dropped so take that as you want)
>Lily Love
>The Love Doctor

Hope this helped
>>
You might like this, Arousing Taste. Same author as Limerence.

https://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/arousing-taste/episode-1/viewer?title_no=266648&episode_no=2
>>
>>2850074
the censored does not make it easy to read, if you constantly see that. what is there when you censor it a little and not like that.

and always this 'follow me on patreon' or 'uncensored version on patreon' or 'full chapter on patreon' or 'like me on patreon' blahblah. can't read this shit anymore.
>>
>>2850118
It's good to support the author
>>
>>2850074
Nice find, this looks interesting. Kinda hard for me to believe it's from the same person that worked on Limerence. The art's really improved.
>>
I've recently read On a Leash and hit that notice. Is this manhwa going to be continued? I didn't manage to get any unambiguous information myself
>>
WDTFS - 'Paradise' End
http://imgur.com/a/l8qYSp0

Read it as long as it is on.
>>
>>2852331
Right in the feels.
At least she's finally free from Sumin and ready to reconstruct herself.
>>
>>2851835
Based on some notifications, the artist has stopped with it entirely. It's fucking painful seeing Ruce finally have that wake up call to save Red, but not see it finally end.

That being said, anyone have any recommendations similiar to On A Leash? Lots of domination in there had me going.
>>
>>2852331
Thank you.
Happy to see closure for Seju. I really want her to find happiness without Simon.
>>
>>2846824
I'm really sad Ssamba died as well.. if you read it all in one go it was decently paced, even with the tropes ect but the fact she never even got to draw them actually confront their feelings yet or see Noraes side.
>>
>>2853042
>find happiness without Simon
>Simon
What???
>>
>>2853437
U dont know Simon?? The guy who turned Seju into a bi.
>>
>>2853654
>into a bi
A bicylcle? A bird? A bionicle?
>>
>>2853654
what are you talking?
>>
>>2853706
A bisexual or bislut, whichever u prefer.
>>2853711
Nonsense as u can see , was trying to be funny, but it didnt work out?
>>
>>2853763
>Nonsense as u can see
then fuck off.

>was trying to be funny
it was funny? not in the least.

>A bisexual or bislut
aha. then tell me if seju suddenly has an interest in men and women? show me a hint where seju dated a man. i think you don't understand the term. oh man!
>>
https://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/illicit-gl/list?title_no=250559
This one is very good
>>
>>2853763
not that funny, the way you said is basically like pretending to love Seju but actually mocking her. When did she act as a bisexual? We don't even know if she was drugged or not and she didn't even go out with any male or female other than Sumin, those blind dates arranged by her shitty family were a must, I won't count them. However, even if it's true, a bi like Seju is much better than one who slept with countless pretty girls and called her ex to let her hear dirty sounds, and got back to that ex because of not finding enough happiness & pleasure from those girls.
>>
>>2854457
totally agreed
>>
>>2854457
>>2854506
lol MAD bislut
>>
>>2854530
how mature
>>
WDTFS really brings out the worst in this board more than just about any series.
>>
>>2854457
You kinda forgot that Seju intentionally flirted with male bartender by saying she's a lesbian and only into girls to land with him sober enough that her flat keeper didn't stop her from going with him, and Seju specially let the guy stay the night with her after night of sex they had nude in the bed she shared with Sumin, where for me it was pretty obvious she wanted to rub this in Sumin face cause her parents died and Sumin didn't give her enough attention?
There's a reason why the authors had to say outright that she wasn't raped or used while drunk or anything, it was her own decision to fuck with the guy fully and destroy her relation with Sumin.
Sumin torturing of Seju could never beat what Seju did to her anwyay.
>>
>>2854530
Lmao what a hypocrite, acting like you really wish her happiness while it’s easier to just call her a bislut from the start, and don’t think I can’t detect other replies of yours just because you’re anon. I’m here hoping you could know what slut truly means, it’s your lover lesSumin who slept with MANY, not Seju lol.
>>
File: dyke_vs_bislut.gif (932 KB, 500x208)
932 KB
932 KB GIF
>>2854133
>>2854530
>>2854538
>>2854542
>>2854547
love and hate
>>
>>2854542
Nope I never forgot and I never said what Seju did was right, but the way Sumin tortured and took revenge anger or whatever on Seju for 10 fucking years is far far far worse. She could choose a more mature way to end their story, if she couldn’t find a reason to forgive Seju or was never willing to get back with her again then just stop there, like the way she did after she fell for Sungji, cut all ties with Seju and just never give her hopes, and if she still loves Seju then oh please, admit it, give her a 2nd chance and come back to her. She was a coward who wanted to run away from everything, and Seju was more than stupid to play along with her. Would this happen in real life? NO, there would never be someone like Sumin who holds grudges for one ex that long, there would never be someone like Seju who insanely wasted so much time on fixing one mistake that could never be forgiven. Sung Sumin should’ve made it clear that she would never forgive, not turned the woman she once treasured most into loyal dog waiting for its owner. That’s ugly.
>>
>>2854542
>Sumin torturing of Seju could never beat what Seju did to her anwyay
Does that mean you want her to suffer more? Not enough? what a joke....
>>
>>2854590
>what a joke....
April 1st right?
>>
File: 1534359587287.jpg (86 KB, 768x576)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>2854538
>>2854547
Did you just get mad or have you always been that way?
>>
File: honeymoon1.jpg (95 KB, 600x744)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
I MISSED THEM SO MUCH. THANK YOU GAJI!
>>
File: honeymoon2.jpg (95 KB, 600x744)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>2855304
WIVES
>>
File: honeymoonselfie.jpg (164 KB, 1280x745)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
>>2855309
beautiful ;-;
>>
File: thirstyaf.jpg (138 KB, 1280x772)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
>>2855310
>sees sungji naked
sumin pls
>>
File: wives.jpg (65 KB, 800x463)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>2855311
>>
File: cute.jpg (123 KB, 890x1106)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>2855314
>>
Gaji still going with the Seju x Sumin chapters? It's like they don't even like Sungji x Sumin themselves either.
Cry as much as you want, but Seju single-handendly made this manhwa 5 times better.
>>
>>2854547
>it’s your lover lesSumin who slept with MANY
B-but she slept with women, therefore she can't be a slut! Everyone knows a slut has to be a female who sleeps with males, anon. Men and lesbians are automatically not sluts.
>>
>>2856376
Obvious bait is obvious
>>
>>2854142
thanks for sharing. Guessing the uncensored versions aren't free to view anywhere. If anyone has seen the uncensored- are we missing out?

Does it have scenes that have been cut out, or are they unblurs of what is already there?
>>
>>2856328
Argeed. Seju created a dynamic layer to the story, without Seju the story would be boring.
>>
>>2856328
For me she was the only reason why I read this, and for me, they should have gave her a 2nd chance or just write about Seju x Sumin forever and never write about that night...
>>
>>2856328
I did like Sungji at the start, but as the story progress I started to like her less and less and eventually just can't be bother to care about her anymore.
It's hard to say what exactly is the problem, because I'm usually not so against fluffy romance/finding new love kind of story, but it's just hard to care about Sungji when you have the entire Seju plotline there.
It takes me that moment to realize that removing Seju and WDTFS would be really, really mediocre and lose all of its hook.
>>
>>2856911
>>2856912
>>2856917
I can't believe the amount of shit taste my eyes have witnessed.
>>
>>2856917
Sungji's problem is that she is literally perfect. Not a single flaw, perfect looks, perfect behavior, perfect at her job, perfect family, perfect girlfriend material. That's what makes her boring to me, I don't really care to read about a girl who's only hardship in life was wondering why everyone wanted to fuck her while she couldn't fall in love.
Seju, on the other hand, is flawed as fuck, fucked up, and kind of a bitch. Without her, I probably wouldn't have read this manhwa. She has room for character development and did change during the course of the series, not for the best sometimes. But she gave up on Sumin and can finally begin a new life. Sungji didn't really change, and won't since she's already perfect.
>>
>>2856328
I actually wouldn't mind if the bislut was removed. Glad the extra story of her is over, since I want more Sumin/Sungji
>>
>>2856937
I know, anon. Also haven't seen these posted here, so I will do it. Sumin in a suit is just hnnnnnngh
>>
File: D1q3Xr4UYAASkSi.jpg (54 KB, 650x1004)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>2856949
>>
>>2856948
>bislut
Guess this word ended up like "cuck", and lost all its meaning.
>>
>>2856961
>s-stop liking what I don't like!
The only one shitposting here is (you), all the other anons are having a civil discussion.

>She is the definition of a bislut.
A bislut is a woman who repeatedly cheat on her partner and fucks every person she can. Seju let that guy fuck her because she thought her life and love with Sumin was over and he was the only one that night who gave her some attention. Should she have done it? Of course not. But if it had been a woman the cheating would have had far less impact and readers would have had less resentment for her.
Anyway, you're quite active on the subject for someone who hate this manhwa.
>>
>>2856970
>fucks someone who gave them attention
>not a disgusting whore who deserves whatever she gets and worse

k
>>
>>2856977
>omitting words so it can fit your view
You're mentally challenged.
>>
>>2856961
What makes her fucking a guy even worse is she just told him she isn't into guys and then proceeds to fuck him
>>
>>2856970
>Seju let that guy fuck her because she thought her life and love with Sumin was over
I like Seju's character, but even I can admit that at that moment she purposefully just wanted to hurt Sumin, and not because she thought their love was over.
>>
omg please, this is fucking funny. Cheating happens in mind, we don't even know whether Seju is raped or willingly let everything go for that bartender. Sumin is the only disgusting one here, doing all the shits and let someone she loved most hear all those fucking dirty moans. DISGUSTING. Well, hope you can meet an ex who can hold grudges like her in real life. >>2856948
Seju's story is not over yet, lmao at you since it just begins. Only next chap is for Sumin and Sungji, and countless chapters after that? Well, all about Seju's new life.
>>
>>2857044
Same, it's like the delusional Sejufag can't just let it go, Seju decided to use the guy to fuck with to hurt Sumin, her talk with him in the bar is bacially I'm a lesbian and I'm not into men when she then winks at the guy to fuck her, if she didn't she would at least try to cover it up, make the guy leave early or not do it in their own flat and their bed thanw ait for Sumin to come abck to discover that scene, that was intentional as hell and everything she got later from Sumin was justified, since it ws Seju herself who didn't want to cut ties with Sumin too after the fuck up..
>>
What's this? Still fighting over who was at fault and who wasn't? For what? They both go separate ways now, I'm glad that is how the story ends tho. They were never compatible, both Seju and Sumin should have paired with someone on the same level as them. Sumin was too soft for Seju while Seju was too complicated for Sumin. It was like forcing yourself to wear small-sized tshirt while it should be XL.
>>
>>2857053
>Still fighting over who was at fault and who wasn't?
It's the Rei vs Asuka of yuri manhwa, it's never going to end.
>>
>>2857053
Sungji has always been boring. Also
>Sumin
>soft
Kek
>>
>>2856948
>Seju removed
Shit taste.
>>
>>2856970
Well said anon. Funny how the Sungjifags are the ones getting so defensive over someone liking something they don't and have to start shitposting. It's like they are 13 year olds who don't know how the real world works.
Oh wait...
>>
File: IMG_20190326_125639.jpg (80 KB, 650x1004)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>2857354
Sumin was too soft when she was a college student. She wasn't able to say no to Seju and went along pretty much everything. If he had asserted herself and talked to Seju about their issues, things probably wouldn't have gone south like they did and they wouldn't have become psychos.
>>
>>2857368
There's a difference between soft and spineless.
I wouldn't call it soft the fact that she didn't talk it out with Seju before Seju cheated. Probably she felt it was Seju's fault for her parents' death, and was already holding a grudge against her.
To me she was mostly passive-agressive
>>
How do ppl rip stuff from lexhin nowadays? Cuz saving the page in browser doesnt work anymore as it only saves a small portion of images for me.
>>
>>2857976
Scroll all the way down so all pages load.
>>
>>2857368
Fact: Seju is a mess, a HOT mess. It's no wonder that both sex wants to sleep with her.
>>
>>2858218
fuck u, try the shit u recommend yourself first before suggesting it to somebody else. it doesnt work, it still saves only 2 to 3 image parts of the chapter.
>>
>>2858432
Go explore the developer tools of your browser.
>>
>>2857383
>>2857354
>>2857358
>>2856917
>>2856328
stop replying to yourself, sejufag. your garbage favorite lost big time and sungji won the suminbowl. move on.
>>
>>2858489
Who cares if Sungji "won," Seju's sex appeal still makes us wet. That's the ultimate win.
>>
>>2858963

Who cares if she makes you wet. Seju still lost while Sungji makes ppl wet AND she won. She got the best of both worlds. That's the ultimate win.
>>
>>2858489
Ughh....what a fallacy! that trash Sumin doesn't deserve Seju so fortunately she won in the end. Feel bad for Sungji to stay stuck with her lol. That's ultimate win lol
>>
>>2859493
she got BOTH lol.
such a loser lesbian for always obsessing over whether it's dick or pussy, just never ask for gender equality then.
>>
>>2859487
>"m-muh cheater fave lost to the much better girl
>this butthurt that seju lost and is now resorting to convincing self that it doesn't hurt but fails

i feel bad for sejufags. losers stay in denial till the end. can't imagine the devastation they've been feeling lel.
>>
>>2859574
No need to. it's only you who's in denial. You'll never know how much relieved I felt when Seju decided to leave. Even when I prefered Sungji at the beginning of the story, I kept imagining her with someone else instead of Sumin. Never ship Seju with her either so the ending is beyond perfect to me. Never felt bad at all. Stop being delusional.
>>
>>2859631
>sejufags trying to disguise the pain of losing to the best girl sungji
when will these faggots recover. or will they ever?
>>
Wdtfs 108 RAW https://imgur.com/a/ZigU763
>>
>>2859860
Thank you based anon.
>>
>>2859860
Sungji is what true waifu material, except her cooking skill...LOL
>>
>>2859860

s-sungji. with bun...fuuuuck.
im dead im the flor mija
>>
>>2859860
thanks.
>>
File: D3ZUB0iUIAAqEl9.jpg (125 KB, 650x1004)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>2859937
>>
File: i came.jpg (61 KB, 1024x971)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>2860139
>>
>>2860139
lucky sumin
>>
>>2859860
sungji will be the death of me
>>
WDFS108 eng

https://imgur.com/a/Umcu2h2?fbclid=IwAR39o
>>
I've read 5th time WDTFS and desu, still big part of me thinks that Seju should end up with Sumin, hard to explain why, altough she had done a lot of mistakes and what's more lot of harm but stll..
>>
>>2861445
>sumin gets shy when sungji called her honey
I'M SO SOFT
>>
>>2861518
sejufags on eternal suicide watch. witnessing how happy sumin and sungji are must be pretty devastating for you faggots.
>>
File: wives.jpg (50 KB, 591x618)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>2861445
This was so touching. Fuck you, Gaji!
>>
File: mywife.jpg (51 KB, 729x573)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>Tfw you'll never get a gf as hot as this goddess
>>
File: honeyboo.jpg (198 KB, 728x1512)
198 KB
198 KB JPG
>>2861546
#TEAMBLONDE FTW
>>
>>2861445
thanks for sharing! I enjoyed it!
>>
>>2861445
I wonder if these two are gonna have kids someday. They look so cute.
>>
>>2861566
I know. If only science would advance far enough so we could make her. Sadly that won't happen in our life times if ever.
>>
>>2861445
I love them so much. This made me really happy.
>>
>>2861611
>sumin gets to fuck this beauty every night and day
lucky bitch
>>
>>2861618
i have a theory, she was a freaking nazi's killer in her past life, so, life is rewarding her whith sexy cute sungji....or maybe she was the inventor of vaccines...idk
>>
>>2861445
Beautiful
>>
https://m.webtoons.com/en/challenge/not-so-shoujo-love-story/episode-15/viewer?title_no=178073&episode_no=25
>>
>>2862219
post the title, newfag.
>>
>>2861445
Why does Sungji call Sumin still team-leader?
Why not by the first name?
>>
https://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/limerence-gl/list?title_no=234649
>>
https://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/arousing-taste-gl/list?title_no=266648
>>
>>2862322
some korean shit about hierarchies...and respect, idk...she just call sumin "honey" when shes want sex, i find that part a little sexy.
>>
>>2862430
in manga even when a student fucks a teacher, still call her/her sensei..it's the same shit.
>>
Her Shim Cheong has been officially translated to English so that means I'll have to wait for over a year to read the ending? Damn it!
>>
>>2862462
Anyone got those chapters saved up? Was planning to download them when they finished.
>>
Can any one recommend me some yuri webtoons please. I have only read: "Mage and Deamon Queen" and "Always human"
Being complete is prefered
>>
>>2862725
ever got the idea...why don't you just go on webtoon, tapas or manga sites and search there? even in amino are constantly such requests.
>>
>>2862779
>>2862779
I read webtoons in the webtoon app, and it has no "yuri" tag in the search
If there other websites/apps that have that option, I would appreciate telling me
>>
>>2862788
>read webtoons in the webtoon app, and it has no "yuri" tag
maybe just maybe it's not called "yuri" but "girls love" [GL].
>>
>>2862797
nope, there are: Romance, Slice of life Drama... but nothing about Girls love/yuri
>>
>>2862788
>I read webtoons in the webtoon app, and it has no "yuri" tag in the search
see...
https://en/search?keyword=%5BGL%5D

or here
https://m.tapas.io/search?q=GL

or here
https://m.tapas.io/search?q=Girls%20Love&t=TAG

it did not take a minute to find it all in Tapas and Webtoon.
next time try it and then ask.
>>
>>2862799
oh man...how stupid can someone be?!

look here >>2862804
>>
>>2862805
>oh man...how stupid can someone be?!
never underestimate my stupidity
And the app I am reading in is called "WebToon" from this website: https://www.webtoons.com/en/, I still can't find anything by searching there
>>
File: IMG_20190413_215948.jpg (621 KB, 1080x2280)
621 KB
621 KB JPG
>>2862808
>>
>>2862820
>>
>>2862823
>>
>>2862820
>>2862823
>>2862825
Those are all the tags in this app
>>
>>2862827
Oops, wrong app. That app doesn't have a homo tag, *cough* see no BL too
>>
>>2862843
yep, btw what is that up you in this screenshot >>2862820 ?
>>
File: 1518619220487.gif (436 KB, 342x342)
436 KB
436 KB GIF
>>2862845
app*
>>
>>2862846
Webcomics https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.webcomics.manga
>>
>>2862820
yea, and?
this screenshot is from WebComic and not Webtoon, newfag.
WebComic and Webtoon are 2 different readers.

>>2862845
WebComic App.

>>2862823
>>2862825
i can see how stupid you are.
do you see the search button on the right?
click on it and enter 'girls love' or 'gl'.
oh man...
>>
>>2862888
dude do you really think I didnt do that
It didnt give any result
and thank you for the answer
>>
>>2862903
>It didnt give any result
really? if I search, then I get results.
then you do something right wrong.
>>
>>2862962
>>
File: 1341845737519.jpg (113 KB, 1280x720)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>2862976
There's plenty of manhwa suggestions here and on google. If you're too mentally challenged to use more than one phone app, then I suggest you to fuck off back where you come from.
>>
Hey guys, is there any news about On a leash?
It's been a year since the last chapter. As far as I understand Lezhin now has no power over the toon.
>>
>>2862888
>this screenshot is from WebComic and not Webtoon, newfag.
>WebComic and Webtoon are 2 different readers.
>>2862843

>When you use too many apps and they all mean the same to you.
>>
>>2862976
you are so stupid.
scroll up a bit what I wrote.
I wrote 'girls love' or 'gl'.
I get results. don't know how stupid you can be and have no results. is it so hard to search there?
>>
>>2861572
Censored WDTFS chapters from now on, I see....

That's a shame since the sex scenes were the best. Especially would like to see Seju finally let loose with her new swimmer girl in all its glory. Must be a woman more powerful than Sungji to be able to enter Seju's heart.
>>
>>2862337
>>2862339

Very good, I wonder if the chapters in patreon are good,anyone here who pays for it?
>>
>>2863423
>patreon
lately people have been linking to a lot of series from that site. It kind of irks me that the graphic Yuri is only on that site, add only if you pay for each one.
>>
>>2863829
Probably shill fuckers trying to get even more money from their badly drawn webcomics.

There's a special chapter of Her Shim cheong coming out today. Would be nice if the authors decided to do a sequel, but we can still dream.
>>
>>2863423
Worth it for those series. I don't mind supporting artist with good story and art work.
>>
>>2863392
I would only pay to see Seju's uncensored body.
>>
File: 4J_peezg.png (539 KB, 680x680)
539 KB
539 KB PNG
>>2863989
Chong protecc
>>
>>2863989
I would be happy if they drew another Yuri!
>>
>>2864034
> Shh! I'll meet you at 11 tonight!
Wonder what they're going to get up to.
>>
Why did I read all of Her Shim-Cheong today? What do I do now that I have to wait a year to see the rest translated?
>>
>>2865661
Study Korean
>>
>>2865661
>>2865664
This no lie or get a friend that wants to devote their time solely to help you read it. After all no group of translators will touch it now that its licensed for fear of lawsuits. Unless someone out there is writing out the scripts but who knows if that also would fall under 'gonna get sued' territory.
>>
if anyone is interested:
WDTFS Seju & Dowon chapter.

https://aminoapps.com/c/yuri-manga-and-anime/page/blog/seju-doweon-sejuyi-saeroun-haengbug/o3r0_ErotduR2z1PPLldWPvEGqelVG0mo8

I think the chapter is incomplete.
Look carefully...Dowon makes sure that Seju has food. Looks very nice.
>>
>>2865753
Yeah, pretty much incomplete. How did they meet? Because Seju eating with a stranger out of the blue seems kind of weird.
Also, SejuxRope looks like not over yet.
>>
Webtoons doesn't seem to have a GL category, or GL genre. Anyone knows any good webtoons of theirs I could look up and read?
>>
>>2865799
Did you read the thread at all? Look over you. There is a GL category. No idea why you don't find anything if there is a GL ([GL]) category.

>>2865784
>How did they meet?
Have you even read the end of the main story? Dowon is manager(?) of the hotel complex / resort or what that is supposed to be.
And Seju has left Korea or has left the city and is now spending the night in this resort / hotel complex.
>>
I have a stupid question about 'Daily Witch - Baba Yaga'...
What strikes me are...the eyes of Baba Yaga. why are they completely black? how can she even see when everything is black? they are eyes, or?
>>
>>2865828
I'm not sure what the fuck that even means, yikes 4chan has its retards. Read before you type. Here, moron. Tell me, where is the GL. https://www.webtoons.com/en/genre
>>
>>2865799
If you're not satisfied with what they linked here (Ctrl+F "webtoons"), go look for previous threads here https://archived.moe/u/
>>
>>2865828
>Dowon is manager(?) of the hotel complex
Dowon was never presented in a chapter of the main story, angry anon. The last chapter ends with a cliffhanger, so, if you don't read the epilogue notes, you don't know who this girl is.
>>
>>2865841
oh man...only stupid people here who can't even enter correctly in the search button.
look here, faggot >>2863301 .
and now say again, there is no GL in webtoons.
>>
>>2865753
WDTFS Seju and Dowan chap Eng version
https://m.imgur.com/a/pJzOi5Z
>>
File: 1374646435410.gif (678 KB, 480x270)
678 KB
678 KB GIF
>>2866309
>all alone in a big ass hotel with a depressed Seju
>>
>>2866309
thanks for sharing
>>
>>2865862
maybe a half sister the mother hid, or maybe the mother's younger lover. I feel like there is a hidden story about Do Won that will be revealed to us.
>>
>>2865664
I can't access korean version anyway
>>
>>2866447
>half sister
>instead of finding a lover, Seju finds a sister, and that her brother is actually her father
The rope it is, indeed.
>>
File: IMG_20190418_232123.jpg (86 KB, 717x931)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
A sequel would be really great.
>>
The Love Doctor spin-off when?
>>
>>2866755
Can't wait to see a new GL manhwa from WAHNW's author, be It a sequel or not.
>>
File: Sans titre.jpg (126 KB, 1000x424)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
Excuuuse me but where is this from?
>>
>>2867340
lilith(?) is in hiatus sinse 2018, and is from lezhin
>>
>>2866758
author nim say is gonna be a spin off??
>>
nice
>>
File: D4ji5-6U8AARp17.jpg (84 KB, 1075x1518)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>2866755
Would a possible sequel of WAHNW feature the characters grown up?
Relevant to my interests.
>>
So ..deprived ...of yuri ughhh
>>
>>2867697
Yeah it sucks. Just have to wait for a miracle...
>>
File: IMG_20190421_110144.jpg (114 KB, 844x1072)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>2867688
Looks like things finally went right between Yeonhwa and totally-not-a-dyke Dahye.
>>
File: Dni-jiCU0AAvQWf.png (212 KB, 689x1065)
212 KB
212 KB PNG
>>2868586
Interesting that this is the second pic of Yeonhwa with a collar, suggesting she is acting in a submissive role in some moments.

Since Yeonhwa is the embodiment of yuri/baekhap/bǎihé/GL of many sorts, her facial expression indicates clearly that she is enjoying the moment of apparent reversal with Dahye.
It is impossible to write baekhap without baek as in Yeonhwa Baek.
>>
>>2868642
Well, it was obvious she clearly enjoyed being dom by Minhye in the main story, so Dahye finally growing a pair and fully embracing her SM self probably made her completely submissive towards her.
Sequel when, damnit.
>>
>>2864034
what is the name of this manhwa?
source?
>>
File: Dmk9u3-U4AA9SWg.jpg (255 KB, 1200x869)
255 KB
255 KB JPG
>>2868853
Her Shimcheong, an epic Korean historical GL drama. One of the best GL works, if not the best, in the historical/traditional genres.
I'd like it adapted into a deurama or into a movie as enjoyable as The Handmaiden.

pic related: Her Shimcheong ad in a busy subway station
>>
>>2868869
*I'd like to see it adapted
>>
>>2868869
wow it got s whole subway poster! Impressive! [Spoiler] hopefully the ending will be them faking their deaths and running away instead of what we are told in chapter 1/0
>>
>>2868925
It already ended and it's a happy end. The ending was mentioned within this thread, iirc, if you're curious.
>>
>>2869030
Thanks for the info. I won't spoil it for myself . I'll wait for a translated and typeset chapter to be posted.
>>
>>2869133
>I'll wait for a translated and typeset chapter to be posted.
Aha!! I think you can wait forever. If I recall correctly, the translation (rough translation) stopped a while ago.
No idea how it looks with the official translation in Lezhin (is it still in Lezhin?). Official translations are rarely posted.
>>
>>2869179
Never in Lezhin, it's JustToon. And licensed to English with TappyToon.
>>
>>2867340
It's coming back soon though, and with a new artist too, apparently.
>>
Does anyone know if any one is interested in picking up "Informal Romance/Informality Romance"? Korean title: 비공식 로맨스, on Foxtoon
>>
I've been out of the loop recently, but what happened with Meow-chan?
>>
I miss Fluttering Feelings. And also On a Leash
>>
>>2869687
Quit due to security issues.
>>
>>2869848
Two of the shittiest 'yuri' webtoons and vastly overrated. One with bisexual Main Characters and the other with two Mains in an unhealthy abusive relationship, sick of hearing about either!!.
>>
>>2869883
Oh, completely?
>>
>>2869179
in that case guess I'll search for the raws, and see what happened
>>

https://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/mage-and-demon-queen/episode-71/viewer?title_no=1438&episode_no=71

Though it was only being released Thursdays, but maybe it's Tuesdays. Think "season 1" will end up with something happening (like s kiss)?
>>
>>2870065
>>2840799
>>
>>2870065
why are you spoiling this? i find that a little pointless.
and btw, before you post, there is a thread for it.

>>2869676
says who? proof?!
>>
>>2870214
d/a It was news threads ago (or only 1). Can't be bothered to give you your evidence, find the author's twitter or something.
>>
>>2870590
Don't you mix up the news with 'On a Leash'? This should be restarted soon (in May) - if the news is right.
About 'Lilith' came no news for a long time, if I'm not mistaken.
>>
>>2870594
https://twitter.com/sirius_wr/status/1104032460847820805

>'On a Leash' restarted in May
And where did you get yours?
>>
>>2870778
Their faces look so weird now
>>
>>2870778
I also saw such a pic with the two main characters with the date, May 2019, on it.
It was in Amino a few days ago.
>>
[cont.]>>2870917
>>2870778
but like i said here >>2870594 no idea if it's true.
I can't read that either. and Google Translater is not the best in my country.
>>
File: D438VHEUIAA2eGp.jpg (122 KB, 965x962)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
Yeonhwa is such an innocent angel, you can ascertain it by her heavenly eyes.
>>
>>2869971
Why does having Bi characters matter when you could tell thru the whole story they were falling hard for eachother? Also, On A Leash was getting good and it looked like the abusive part of the relationship was starting to change to something better. Gtfo this thread if you dont wanna hear about these stories nerd
>>
>>2871432
Because the only reason they were "falling" for each other was because of abusive boyfriend. And On a Leash was never going to get good, it was pseudo furry/scaley shit that didn't know where it wanted to go.
>>
>>2870922
If you're really, really, really eager for news, tweet to them even in English. They can understand basic English or use an online translator just to reply.
>>
>>2870917
Got a link or post the pic here?
>>
>>2871525
>If you're really, really, really eager for news,
what? i'm not really eager for news.
what makes you think that?

>tweet to them even in English.
i don't even use pointless Twitter.

>>2871526
the pic can also be found in Google.
i'm looking for it...
>>
>>2871526
here...this was posted on Amino.
the person who posted the picture wrote that it will start soon.
but dunno if it is really true. there was also a pic of author's Twitter in author's language.
everything was posted by one person.
but dunno...
>>
File: Fox110.jpg (65 KB, 614x1024)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
Seju's in Jeju island.
>>
>>2871679
That pic was posted when it was just starting in May 2017.
https://twitter.com/agi_mung/status/860771424037814274
And this would be the latest news, Dec 2018
https://twitter.com/agi_mung/status/1077851426808721408
>re-posting schedule is undecided
>>
>>2869971
Kill yourself faggot along with your shit tastes ;)
>>
>>2872020
ah ok.
thanks for the enlightenment.
>>
>>2871778
Anon, didn't you read chapter 109?
You should have noticed that Seju is there.
>>
WDTFS 110 RAW
http://imgur.com/a/JBkk1f8
>>
File: 17 - M4QNlOj.jpg (263 KB, 1242x1503)
263 KB
263 KB JPG
>>2872196
Thanks. New girl looks pretty hot. Just look at these arms
>>
>>2872209
>Just look at these arms
Ex-swimmer.
It's normal for an ex-swimmer to have an athletic figure. It is nothing new.
>>
>>2872215
I know, still sexy
>>
>>2872239
please pay attention to Seju as she checked out Dowon. and even realizes that she has checked someone who is not Sumin. and, you can see Seju smiling a little bit.

and, can someone tell me why Seju suddenly goes off and suddenly stops in her room / in front of her room?
did Dowon said something wrong?
>>
>>2872273
In the bottom panel it also looks like she is shaking her head. Seems like she had lewd thoughts
>>
>>2872324
>Seems like she had lewd thoughts
I thought so too.

What my thought is, is that Dowon may unknowingly open Seju through conversation.

It also looks like Seju is slowly regularly eating again through Dowon.
>>
Hyperthyroidism symptoms.
>>
>>2872209
How old is Dowon?
>>
>>2872734
• 28 y/o (178cm tall)
• former swimmer athlete
• eats a lot
• villa manager
>>
>>2872875
So she is taller and younger than Seju. Nice
Even better these combined with her fittness. She also seems kind of shy, which is also cute.
>>
WDTFS 110 ROUGH ENG
http://imgur.com/a/pWdZL6B

like I said...I think that Dowon unintentionally makes Seju open up to someone.
>>
>>2873029
Thanks so much.
When is new chapter coming?
>>
Remind me, when was Dowon first introduced? During the main story or just after?
>>
File: IMG_20190428_085652.png (853 KB, 1080x1046)
853 KB
853 KB PNG
Seju step by step is starting to get interest in Dawon, it's a good thing
(And again... she is such beautiful...)
>>
>>2873369
>When is new chapter coming?
Are you for real??
Chapter 110 is the new chapter.

>>2873490
Are you new or did you just not read the main story till the end?
Dowon was introduced at the end of the main story when Seju walked into her new room in the villa / hotel.
>>
It's gonna be a slow burn for Seju and Do-Won.

I'm ready.
>>
>>2873499
Tnx xoxo :P
>>
>>2873568
are you 10?
terrible the writing style.
>>
>>2873499
I mean what day the new chapter will release...
Sorry for my poor english.
>>
>>2873592
dunno...i see it and post it. so far, it has always been a chapter at the end of the month. i think. but i have no idea.
>>
>>2873592
Every 6th,16th and 26th of the month.
>>
>>2873626
not that anon...really?
3 chapters per month?
i thought it was only one chapter in a month.
>>
>>2873491
The black haired and the blonde were so boring, I'm glad they're writing pink haired better now.
>>
Not sure if the right place but here's a Japanese yuri webtoon https://www.sunday-webry.com/series/1090
>>
>>2876558
>https://www.sunday-webry.com/series/1090
Translate it faggot.
>>
>>2876558
>>2863412
>>
>>2876557
The fact that you don't even know the characters names proves you know 'sweet effin all' about this manhua. Your opinion is feckless.
>>
https://m.imgur.com/gallery/kWZEJY6

ll2 47, as long as is active
>>
>>2878168
I read it yesterday and found the chapter, meh. Felt like a filler.
>>
has anyone read that 'Lily' and 'LaLa' change the app / site again?
>>
>>2878284
Does this mean Lily will be continued or are you talking about the english version?
>>
>>2878168
Are they making everyone lesbian? They could've just removed the guys as well.
>>
>>2878374
no idea what it means. i think the raw version of the second season of lily (and of lala, maybe. dunno). i only read that in amino with the info, that 'lily' and 'lala' change the app / site again and then continued where 'lily' (and 'lala') had stopped.
>>
>>2878374
here...
https://aminoapps.com/c/yuri-manga-and-anime/page/blog/back-in-may/MQ1e_M1ohku2K4JM1LvV6Q6gq2gMkeGGldo

you can read it by yourself.
>>
>>2878555
i just wanted to mention 'lala', that not only 'lily' changes but also 'lala'. because both are from the same team.
>>
File: D5ukit9UcAEcP_1.jpg (119 KB, 912x1120)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
Dahye loving to be dominated, subjugated and raped is the natural order of things.

Pic not related I suppose
>>
>>2878168
where can I find the previous chapters?
>>
>>2878168
thanks for sharing. stepmom was a lesbian back in the day, and now holds grudges against lesbians because her lover left her for some rich asshole (that might have blackmailed her). What are the chances?
>>
>>2878947
Yeah I think this is the most tiring thing from Ratana, that every female was a lesbian at some point but had to be with a guy cause something bad happened to them or they wanted to have rich easy life etc. same thing we got with Mel ex in Pulse.
Not every female character has to be a lesbian or bisexual in current relationshi pwith a guy for plot sake.
>>
File: wdfs111.jpg (82 KB, 959x729)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>
File: wdfs111.jpg (52 KB, 886x824)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>
>>2879409
Hnnnnngh I was hoping this would happen, when I saw her biceps and Seju already lusting after them.
>>
since when does seju drink alcohol again? i thought she would never drink alcohol again.
>>
>>2879471
the situation is because Seju is drunk. and when she wanted to get up, she almost fell down. and Dowon just picked her up. no more and no less.
>>
>>2879798
Link to the chapter?
>>
>>2879798
I already expected it to be like that and it's still hnnnnnngh
>>
>>2879799
you can find it easy in Amino but it's not complete. one two panels are missing.
>>
>>2879831
This site is cancer, and the chapter is hidden behind discord shit.
>>
>>2879904
no. you can see the chapter without discord shit. as I said, it lacks one two panels.
>>
What do you think about end chapter of Moonlight garden?
>>
if someone is interested...

WDTFS 111 RAW
https://m.manhuagui.com/comic/17027/433133.html
>>
>>2881334
Have you noticed how patient DoWon is with Seju?
And, since when does Seju drink again?
>>
>>2881334
Good there's no male bartender nearby cause it would not be intentional now.
>>
>>2881341
>Have you noticed how patient DoWon is with Seju?
She seems to be the perfect match, to give Seju some stability in her life and take care of her.Strong, tall, pretty, mature and she also seems kind of innocent/shy.
>>
>>2881412
>Strong, tall, pretty, mature and she also seems kind of innocent/shy.
Why does everyone always talk about these things about DaWon?
We don't really know if DoWon is shy.
I think she treated Seju / people with respect and didn't annoy Seju / the people - or something like that.
>>
WDTFS 111 eng
http://imgur.com/a/BGVeyub

if the link does not work anymore, use this:
http://www.fashionlib.net/c/24416/520698/
>>
>>2879409
That panel is more interesting than these ones with Sumin who isn't my fav character
>>
>>2881511
Thanks a lot.
Is Seju going to kiss Dowon?
DoKi Doki
>>
>>2881699
>Kim
hello namefag.

>Is Seju going to kiss Dowon?
how should we know? we will see in the next chapter.
i don't think dowon is taking advantage of the situation. and i also think that seju will not kiss dowon. because, it's so not seju that she just kisses random people and that after a short time.

>DoKi Doki
stop with the horrible spelling. you're not in facebook or tumblr or amino or whatever.
>>
>>2881942
Maybe she will at least think about kissing her? It seems like she is trying to touch Dowon's face. Maybe she will think about it, but remember she already made a mistake like this once, while being drunk und lonely. Dowon also doesn't seem like the type to take advantage of such a situation, like you already mentioned
>>
>>2882017
>Maybe she will think about it, but remember she already made a mistake like this once, while being drunk und lonely.
I agree. I think Seju will stop or Dowon will not allow it at all and Seju then thinks the next day that she isn't sexy enough or something like that in that direction.
I can also imagine that Seju then goes back to distance herself and is a little cold to Dowon.
>>
>>2881412
She's Seju's Sungji and it's cute. I love that she's also younger than her.
>>
>>2882237
>I love that she's also younger than her.
Me too. And that she is taller and obviously stronger, seeing how easily she lifted her up. Already gives that vibe of caring and protection someone fragile like Seju needs.
>>
>>2882245
Anyone who does a bit of sport could lift / carry Seju. Seju eats almost nothing and not just since yesterday. Even in the main story Seju had hardly eaten. So, Seju has to be a featherweight.
>>
NEW THREAD:
>>2882786
>>2882786
>>2882786
>>
>>2882880
and?
>>
>>2866755
>>2867688
>>2868655
>>2878824
>>2878824
White Angel Have No Wings Sequel is on Lezhin.
>>
>>2879010
she does it to add drama to the story and add another dynamic to the main lesbian characters. If those gals were straight, they would add no sexy tension to the story, no drama juice to squeeze out, and no yuri fan service to draw out. Of course, wouldn't hurt to depict normie straight characters just interacting so you can depict a more normalized real world setting, but I can kinda understand why Ratana makes every other drama conflict female character bisexual.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.