[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/u/ - Yuri

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 66 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

https://mobile.twitter.com/bunko_dengeki/status/1125596516863725568
>>
I'm glad I've played a role in this nice novel getting an adaptation.
I think I'm not surprised, I've been waiting for this day.
>>
Is it lewd?
>>
Awesome news to wake up to this morning!
Adattsi's gonna be so cute!
>>
>>2880273
Based KADOKAWA.
>>
Can I get a quick rundown on what this one is about?
>>
>>2880458
Cute girls hang out in gym, cute girls start dating, annoying little alien shows up once in a while to pad the pacing.
>>
File: D58fO-FUYAAZhDJ.jpg (188 KB, 1024x505)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
Are we gonna get Adachi's 4 pages of jealous rambling?
>>
>>2880464
Do they kiss?
>>
>>2880494
Reading yuri in the form of a well-written novel is a unique experience. It's a lot of gay words to savor.
>>
I can't believe it's happening.

>>2880310
I'm with you. Waiting for the 8th volume this week, finally after two years and half.

>>2880494
I remember the first time I read that part. Adachi is too precious.

How much do you think they will cover? The best choice would be reaching the end of the 6th volume, but 6 volumes in 12 episodes is impossible.
>>
>>2880583
I'm more worried who's going to adapt it.
>>
File: DeHlMQgV0AAzaVa.jpg (102 KB, 945x531)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
Started to read the manga and I love it so much already! Hopefully the adaptation will be wonderful.

Any other tips of similar yuri-manga?
>>
So, this will the new citrus.
How hard it will flop?
>>
>>2880273
Fuck yes
>>
>>2880817
Do you even know what you're talking about?
AdaShima has some pretty relatable characters. Only mark against it is the weird alien loli plot.
>>
>>2880836
So a non-subtext yuri adaption with no shoehorned het drama or characters acting like weird inhuman retards to infinitely extend the drama for serialisation? I'm happy if so.
>>
>>2880273
>read manga
>it's very boring
Waste of adaptation.
>>
>>2880847
That's why you should read the novel which is a lot more detailed
>>
manga ch08
https://mangadex.org/chapter/605934
>>
>>2880273
STOP GIVING ME REASONS TO NOT KILL MYSELF

FUCK
>>
>>2880883
same anon. I just want to peacefully kms, but goods news keeps coming up.
>>
>>2880950
Maybe thats a sign. A sign to stay as the good news continues to come. (:
>>
>>2880273
>adapted from novel
I guess even they admit the manga was kinda shitty.
>>
>>2881194
>adapt a manga that is itself adapted from novel
What makes you think the manga is a candidate for adaptation in the first place?
>>
>>2881194
Lurk more newfag
>>
>>2880880
cute
>>
>>2880880
What about the 8th volume of the novel? Is it out? Can somebody summarize it?
>>
>>2881425

>>2881335
>>
>>2881212
>>2881249
Guess I worded it wrong. I know the manga is adapted from novel, I'm saying that the manga is a shitty adaptation. The source material is good but they turned it into a lazy 4koma for some reason.
>>
>>2880273
Is it going to be full length or just an OVA?
>>
>>2881866
What would be the point of an OVA?
>Play some pingpong
>Dream of kissing
>N-no homo
>Doushio
>End
>>
>>2881869
but do you really think kadokawa would really bother giving this niche novel a seasonal 12ep run?
>>
>>2881880
Just because YOU haven't heard it doesn't mean it's niche.
>>
>>2881880
I'm sure Kadokawa is very aware that most things flop/barely make their investment worthwhile but it's worth it to adapt a wide variety of things on the off chance that it explodes for some reason. Do you think they actually have high hopes for "Isekai but with my mum this time" which is functionally indistinguishable from half a dozen other shows in the same season? No of course not. It's all about the numbers game.
>>
>>2881824
I agree. The manga cuts much of the inner dialogue out that makes the novel fun to read.
>>
>>2881880
this is a kodansha title tho?
>>
>>2881866
Are the letters "TV" hard to see?

>>2882064
Where have you got that idea?
>>
>>2880273
I was enjoying the reading not really aware about the author and suddenly a character from certain anime I like suddenly is introduced as love interest(?) kinda rival, then I realized it shared the same author
>>
>>2882099
There are multiple Yashiros.
>>
>>2882113
Wait those aren't the same even though they share same name, looks and personality?
>>
>>2882146
Hoshimiya Yashiro has white hair and Chikama Yashiro has blue hair (there's a joke about that where she references Erio).
>>
>>2880494
Wow, this is some yandere shit. I thought these novels were bait.
>>
>>2882241
>>>/a/
>>
>>
>>2881425
Do we have summaries for the 7th volume? The last one I recall reading summaries from was the one in which they had just started dating, which I believe was volume 6.
If I recall correctly, there was a confession at the end of volume 5 and they started dating in volume 6.
>>
>>2883720
7 is when they have started dating after the end of 6, so maybe you have read a summary of it.
>>
>>2880273

well, that escalated quickly
>>
Please no uguu artstyle
>>
>>2883740
Really? But I'm sure I read that summary more than a year ago. Has the author not realised a new volume in a while?
>>
>>2882146
Remember when they meet Yashiro tells Shimamura she's looking for her brethren?

Also I'm kind of surprised by how quickly things are moving. I was under the impression this was going to be some kind of slowburn will they/won't they type story and the don't start dating until the sixth volume. But they technically go on a date (and unofficial one I guess, with their alien daughter) in the very first volume
>>
>>2883781
7 was out in 2016.
>>
>>2883789
>they technically go on a date (and unofficial one I guess, with their alien daughter) in the very first volume
First volume was released without number as a stand alone LN. No one knew whatever it will be profitable enough to warrant a second. That's why some of Adachi's feelings and thoughts were kinda retconned in later volumes.
>>
Anybody knows where they sell the Novel?
>>
Why did they have to add that Loli-cockblock....
>>
by SHAFT?
>>
>>2885764
JC Staff
>>
>>2883948
Seems more like Yashiro is helping them get together
>>
File: Spoiler Image (974 KB, 3252x1411)
974 KB
974 KB JPG
It's here. Beware: very bad pics.

>>2885764
Please, no.

>>2885900
Please, no.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.16 MB, 2826x1944)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB JPG
>>2886090
>>
File: Spoiler Image (519 KB, 1341x1946)
519 KB
519 KB JPG
>>2886091
>>
File: Spoiler Image (678 KB, 1417x2266)
678 KB
678 KB JPG
>>2886092
>>
File: Spoiler Image (567 KB, 1350x1976)
567 KB
567 KB JPG
>>2886093
>>
File: Spoiler Image (546 KB, 1377x2146)
546 KB
546 KB JPG
>>2886094
>>
File: Spoiler Image (670 KB, 1430x2317)
670 KB
670 KB JPG
>>2886095
That's all.
Sadly, I won't be able to read it until next week.
>>
>>2885900
>JC Staff

Depends on the staff

Like if the Flying Witch staff of J.C. Staff worked on it, that would be solid

>>
>>2886132
they are completely variable, they can do something very good or very bad, nothing is safe with them.
>>
File: D6rikjbU0AAc_sl.jpg:orig.jpg (819 KB, 3905x1066)
819 KB
819 KB JPG
This looks nice.
>>
>>2886582
Though there is an active translation of the novels (which I'm super thankful for), I just can't help but wish for it to get licensed so I can get them physically.
>>
File: D6wrGUOVUAAzOmD.jpg (82 KB, 500x721)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
https://twitter.com/moke14/status/1129325000555581440
>>
chapter 9 translated
https://mangadex.org/chapter/615926
>>
To anyone who's read the novels. Are there any kind of love triangle elements to this series? I heard someone say one of the main girls has a friend from middle school who's in love with them. Any truth to this?
>>
they fuck?
>>
>>2887442
That's true. Everyone loves Shimamura.
>>
>>2887120
Is this the new manga? I don't get why would they need to make another manga adaptation of the same source material.
>>
>>2887686
Because the new manga is part of Kadokawa deploying the normal media mix strategy with the anime. All the different forms helps the IP as a whole to do better.

The old manga was from Square Enix and got cancelled some time ago.
>>
>>2887621
I honestly can't tell if you're being serious or not.
>>
>>2886582
I wish I could buy them. is it available on Amazon?
>>
>>2887701
Well, just from the first volume you have obviously Shimamura, Yashiro (Adachi at least views her as a rival), and possibly Hino. I've heard there's also apparently a friend of Shimamura's from middle school who shows up at some point
>>
>>2889512
>Shimamura
I meant Adachi
>>
>>2889508
Sure.
>>
>>2886097
Hnnnnngh
>>
>>2886097
Did they have sex?
>>
>>2886097
First chapter:
AdaShima are 27yo and living together (but still call each other by their surnames). They are about to have a trip abroad like they promised when they were in high school. The day before the trip Shimamura goes to her parents' home. Yashiro is now living with her family, while Shimamura's imouto is now in high school, Yashiro is still a loli, she hasn't changed since the beginning of the series. Shimamura's imouto treats her like a little sister and always gives her treats like a pet. Even Shimamura's parents treat her like a daughter and have her calling them "papa" and "mama" (they said their neighbours that they're taking care of a foreign kid).
Shimamura realizes she has become an adult and Yashiro tells her it's because she met Adachi.
Shimamura's mother seems to want to say something to Shimamura about her trip and about her name but in the end says nothing.
The next day AdaShima meet at the airport and remember their first trip together when they were in high school.
>>
>>2893563
Second chapter (contains lot of handsex):
In their second year of high school is time for the school trip (in Kyuushuu) and they have to decide the groups. Obviously Adachi goes immediately to Shimamura to form a group but groups must be 4-5 persons and Hino and Fujinaga are in a different class. The three girls what's-their-name that have been already introduced in the previous volume join them. Adachi is sad because she wanted to have trip alone with Shimamura (Shima pats her) so she proposes her to go abroad immediately and Shimamura refuses. Hands holding after school.

At home, Shimamura receives a call from Tarumi, asking her to go out together after the school trip. Shimamura can't help but answer yes, wondering if it'd be betraying Adachi.

While going to her part time, Adachi meets the usual fortune teller that asks her how it's going with her girlfriend. Adachi tries to ignore her but ends up telling her about the school trip, the fortune teller say to be careful not to forget anything and that her lucky colour will be blue. Adachi said she wanted her first trip to be with Shimamura alone so the fortune teller tells her to ask her out before of the school trip. Fortune teller asks 3000 yen but Adachi says she has no money. Later, she asks Shimamura to go out before the school trip and Shimamura refuses.
>>
>>2893574
So the first chapter was just a flashforward?
>>
>>2893574
The day of the school trip, when Shimamura is leaving the home, her imouto asks her if she saw Yashiro that has disappeared.
Adachi is still pouting because Shimamura refuses to have trip just the two of them before of the school trip. Shimamura holds her hand and stare her in the eyes while smiling until she stops pouting. She wants Adachi to enjoy the trip. They sit together on the bus still holding hands. On the plane they hold hands.
In the airport Shimamura hears voices in her rucksack, she distances herself from the others and looks inside. Obviously Yashiro is inside, she slept in it before of Shimamura leaving the house that morning. I have no idea how could she take a plane with a loli in her rucksack. However she keeps her inside without telling anyone, not even Adachi.
On the bus Adachi is looking at her phone, Shimamura spies on it and sees Adachi is using a photo of Shimamura sleeping as her wallpaper so she forcibly takes a photo of Adachi to use as her own wallpaper.
While they are eating, Shimamura sneaks apples in her rucksack for Yashiro. Adachi is surprised by how fast Shimamura eats apples.
In their room AdaShima starts talking about their trip abroad together. Shimamura says the problem is the money, Adachi says she will pay for everything, Shimamura says she'll start a part time and they'll pay for the trip together.
While talking, they forget the three what's-their-name in their group are there with them and they have heard the whole conversation. They ask them if they get along that well. Adachi strongly says "Yes" and takes Shimamura's hand without letting it go in front of them. Shimamura takes Adachi out the room.
>>
>>2893581
Yes, but it doesn't say much about their relationship, I mean, no kiss, no talking about it with Shimamura's parents (we don't even know if they know they're living together).
Since they'll spend the day before of the departure separated, when Shimamura is leaving to go to her parents' home she tells Adachi not to be late at the airport and Adachi answers there's no way she will be late because she can't wait to be together with her. Since she realizes she said something embarrassing, she asked Shimamura to say something embarrassing as well. Shimamura says one day when she woke up she wore Adachi's panties by mistake and realized it only when she was already at work and then she washed them without telling anything to Adachi. Adachi asks what panties were, Shimamura doesn't answer.

I'm currently at page 118/222, more spoilers in the next days.
>>
>>2889512
What a waste of a series. I'll never understand why authors refuse to stop reusing this extremely played out and awful trope.

I honestly can't even remember the last time a series didn't have some kind of love triangle element to it.
>>
>>2893641
Because writers don't know how to write an interesting romance, and rather than try they decide to throw in cheap drama to make things "interesting".

>>2893586
>flashforward at 27 years old where they still call each by their surnames
Spectacular
>>
>>2893641
Yashiro, Hino and Tarumi have NOT romantic feelings for Shimamura, don't believe the bullshit written by people who didn't even read the novels.
>>
>>2893586
After the dinner, AdaShima go back to their room without the other three of their group. Yashiro is still in the rucksack and Shimamura gives her an orange without being seen by Adachi.
They start touching each other hands and the other three enter in the room and see the scene.
Time for the bath, Shimamura starts undressing and feels Adachi's gaze, she turns to her and sees her already naked while she was looking at her undressing. Shimamura looks at her legs but Adachi runs away.
They wash next to each other and then go to the big bath. Adachi keeps being awkward and Shimamura keeps feeling her gaze. She understands it's because she's naked, she's her girlfriend and she likes her. Keeping to feel her gaze, she asks Adachi if she wants to look at her. More awkward Adachi. And then she answers yes. But it's not "like that", she wants to look at her because she's beautiful. Shimamura tells her she can look but must be careful not to be noticed by her, but Adachi keeps staring like always.
Meanwhile, I don't know by what logic, Yashiro is taking a bath with them, she got a random girl to wash her, Adachi doesn't notice her because she keeps looking at Shimamura.
Time to sleep, the other three in their room keep their futon distanced by AdaShima's ones. Adachi keeps looking at Shimamura, she reaches her hand to Shimamura and they sleep holding hands.

Page 148/222
>>
>>2893646
Shimamura wants to be called Shimamura (in hiragana) because she doesn't like her name Hougetsu. As for Adachi, Shimamura sometimes calls her Sakura-chan to mess with her.
>>
>>2894158
So basically they're exhibitionists.
>>
Soo uhh, have you guys read the new manga? Isn't the development a bit too quick? Compared to the novel, which is more accurate? And desu I would love to see both versions continue at its own pace.
>>
>>2894247
Oh wait, the old manga ended.
>>
Short chapter about Hino and Nagafuji from Hino's POV.
They had a sleepover at Hino's home the day before the trip. They took a bath together (Hino is rich and has a big bath). Nagafuji says she likes Hino's bath, and then says she likes Hino too.
A couple of Hino's comments about Nagafuji's big chest.
That night they talk and Nagafuji asks Hino if she ever had other trips, Hino starts naming her trips but then says Nagafuji alreayd know everything about her. Nagafuji is happy and says Hino is cute and wants to touch her boobs sometimes.

Very short chapter about Shimamura's imouto and Yashiro from Imouto's POV.
The day before the trip Yashiro is at Shimamura's home. Imouto asks her mum for something sweets expecting a snack but she puts sugar in her hands. Yashiro licks all the sugar from her hands. Detailed description of how her tongue moves around Imouto's fingers.
Alien stuff like studying Earth's animals and having fake eyes because she's just copying humans but she doesn't see with eyes.

Page 169/222
>>
>>2894247
I've just read the new manga. It's absolute shit. It doesn't follow the novels at all, they even cut Yashiro out. It makes no sense, what the fuck did they have in mind?
>>
>>2894259
Didn’t the new manga just start?
Yashiro probably doesn’t show up until a few chapters. And if she really is cut that would be a pretty dumb move since doesn’t she sort of help push Shimamura and Adachi together?
>>
>>2894247
First one is more accurate, definitely. But I am gonna withhold judgement on the second one cause they could just be playing catch up to where the first manga left off. I generally think the LN is the best thing to read though and the manga are nice as companion pieces.
>>
>>2894280
The chapter actually did the bit where they went for donuts, which is where Yashiro shows up the second time. She kind of got replaced with a girl Shimamura knew from middle school.

Personally I think it could potentially be a better manga for making changes.
>>
>>2894247
Having thought about it and looked at the novel to remind myself what was there, I think they made a good choice in adapting this bit as the first chapter. The first chapter of a manga is really important and it needs to be visual and show what kind of thing the series is supposed to be delivering on. This part makes it pretty clear that it's a yuri series, and not just through the dialog and narration - it has Adachi putting her head in Shimamura's lap, sharing donuts, holding hands. Nothing before that in the novel provided so much yuri visually.

I expect Yashiro was just left out because her turning up in her spacesuit would seem like the biggest event in the chapter, overwhelming everything else by being so out there, which would be a distraction.
>>
Why the new manga is bad.

Story:
It happens way too much in a single chapter. They just met and somehow they already end up doing hizamakura and holding hands. This is het-love-story shit-tier. There is no grown, stuff just happens out of nowhere, for no showed reason, forcibly.

Adaption:
Jumping from a chapter to another, taking only some little bit from each one, skipping entire chapters, going even to take stuff from the third volume. That's not how you do an adaption, that's how you enrage fans.
Talks about the bike and the imouto as the reader already know about them except they don't, if they didn't read the novels. "Where's your bike?" What bike?. "I'll take them for my little sister too" why Adachi doesn't ask "Do you have a little sister, Shimamura?". It's not natural at all.

(cont.)
>>
File: k21.png (239 KB, 685x675)
239 KB
239 KB PNG
>>2894854
Characters:
That's not Adachi. There is no awkwardness that it's the biggest point of the character. In the novel she turns red till her ears for every little thing she does with Shimamura, here there's a small blush only when she said she went to school to see Shimamura. Instead of a failure, she looks smug when she said Shimamura is pretty and guys must be blind. I can't see this as Adachi. Adachi left with no problems when someone interrupted her hands holding with Shimamura, that's the reaction when she sees an annoying little girl that talk a lot and don't leave her alone with Shimamura. This >>2880494 is the reaction when she sees Shimamura with a random girl she doesn't know that had to know Shimamura when she was little.
Totally removed Yashiro, the third more important character.
That's not Tarumi. It's completely different. Wasn't she Tarumi but just a different classmate? So what, they're gonna repeat the same scene when Tarumi will show up? Or will they remove Tarumi the same way they removed Yashiro? It's not like they're important characters since they develop AdaShima's relationship, this is like het romance, they will end up together for no reason other than them being the MCs, right?

Yuri:
Yeah, hizamakura and hand holding all in one chapter, that's great. Actually not when you think the hizamakura scene is wasted here without the part in which Adachi turns the other side with her face facing Shimamura's tummy and saying she prefers this way. Also it's not showed how Adachi immediately let Shimamura's hand to when someone called her.

Art:
Derp such as in pic.
Also lines are too pale you can barely see noses and cheeks, it looks like some no-effort sketch from twitter.
>>
>>2894342
>This part makes it pretty clear that it's a yuri series
>Nothing before that in the novel provided so much yuri visually.
The slow burn is what got me interested. They're pushing the yuri so hard from the beginning, it ended up looking like a generic romcom.
>>
>>2894854
>>2894855
Amen, onee-san.
>>
>>2894854
It has basically just skipped the beginning of the novel to get to material that made for a better first chapter of the manga, which is a sensible thing to do in a manga adaptation. Only an idiot would be enraged. A reader would have to be a moron to think that the day they went for donuts is supposed to be when they've only just met. Even the part of the novel that was skipped didn't really start at them meeting or explain how Adachi got that attached to Shimamura. And only a moron needs to have read the novel for the bike or the sister being mentioned to make sense.

I'm not going to address all the other dumb stuff you've written because there's too much of it.
>>
>>2894941
The thing is, it cuts way too much. It's pretty much 'we've got lesbos' in your face. The point of the series is the development between them, not just another mindless romance.
>>
>>2894948
>another mindless romance
I wasn't under the impression there was a large number of series with immediate yuri.
>>
>>2894948
What happened in what was skipped (ch 1 and most of 2) didn't really develop their relationship to how they got to that point. If the stuff there serves a purpose (like introducing Hino, Nagafuji and Yashiro) they can even go back to it as it's not stuff that can't be reordered.
>>
>>2894961
>and most of 2
Or rather just third, which was the fishing.
>>
>>2894941
Nobody said it happened in one day. It happened in the five minutes you read the chapter.
You're missing the whole point.
AdaShima is good because of the natural development, not because push the hand holding on your face. They removed all the development to go immediately to the hand holding. You have a lot of thoughts to read because of going there with the novels. You read this chapter and you see they went from unknown to hand holding in a few pages. It makes no sense. It's what you see in het romcom when the male mc falls with his face on the girl's boobs in the first chapter. It's not romance, it's fanservice. They put the strong point of the first volume in one chapter and it's now just a collection of yuri cliché without any introspection.
The bike and the imouto make no sense because add nothing for a reader of the manga in that situation.
There is nothing wrong with the first chapter of the novel and the first chapter of the first manga (except the 4koma format, obviously). Playing ping pong and talking about frivolous stuff it's a natural beginning for a relationship.
No, taking the big points of the first volume and putting all of them in one chapter is not how you build an interesting chapter, it's like saying the other stuff is useless, while it's actually what readers like the most about the series. If you can't make a good first chapter with the material you have, than you aren't really a good artist. If you cant attract people with the way you narrate a story, even when is simple stuff, than you are a good artist.
>>
>>2895021
>You read this chapter and you see they went from unknown to hand holding in a few pages. It makes no sense.
Only an idiot would perceive it that way. The very first speech bubble establishes that it's a different time period, separate from the 1st color page, and the color title page between is also separate.

>No, taking the big points of the first volume and putting all of them in one chapter
No, it's ch 2 of the novel minus the fishing part, except for the opening page which was Shimamura's recollection of meeting Adachi in the sports hall which was a tiny bit in ch 1.
>>
>>2895064
>only an idiot
>only an idiot
You keep saying it but it's not an argument and it doesn't make you any more clever than others if you don't see the obvious problems that chapter has.
Again, nobody is saying it happens the same day. To use your words, only an idiot wouldn't understand that are different days in the story. The problem is exactly that. Days have passed but we don't see them. In those days AdaShima met different times and had talks. In a single chapter of the novel a lot of stuff happens, Surely you can't make a 1:1 adaption, but also you can't just leave out the base of their relationship. The first manga had actually a good balance.
>>
>>2895021
How can't your tiny brain fathom that the new manga glossed over a lot of what is important? If your arguments were 'it's only the 1st volume and they can add the missing bits later' then it would have been fine instead of screaming up your throat calling people idiots while you clearly hadn't presented a sound argument.
>>
>>2895078
>>2895064
Sorry wrong number lol.
>>
>>2895071
Tons of days had passed in the novel without you seeing them. That's not a problem there or in the new manga. The skipped novel ch 1 stuff really doesn't have the importance that you're trying to put on it.

>>2895078
The 1 chapter they skipped is not important. The chapter they skipped to made a better first manga chapter.
>>
>>2894256
Fifth chapter:
Shimamura is the first one to wake up, takes the bag with Yashiro and goes to the vending machine to buy her something to eat. One of the girl in her group, the one she calls Sancho, arrives to the vending machine after a bit and asks her about her relationship with Adachi. Shimamura has to admit they're dating. Sancho asks if they're in their way since AdaShima can't flirting while they're there. Shimamura answers they won't do it during a school trip. Sancho seems interested and keep asking questions like "So if it wasn't a school trip you would?" "What do you do together?" "Do you have dates?". She says Adachi surely put effort for clothes and stuff when they're having a date and that hits Shimamura that realizes she acts as usual instead.
I'll now switch to direct translation of the talk because it's fun.
Sancho: Do you like girls?
Shima: Mmm...
Sancho: Do you look at the girls in class and thinks they're beautiful?
Shima: I don't think
Sancho: You're embarrassed! What about Adachi-san?
Shima: Adachi... more than girls, she likes me?
Sancho: Hyuu~
Shima: That girl looks at nobody but me
Sancho: So lovey dovey. Do you look at girl's chest and think you want to grop- to touch them?
Shima: Not really. If they're big I think "They're huuuuuuuuge"
Sancho: But you look at them (while pushing out her own ones)
Shima: If I say I want to touch them, will you let me touch them?
Sancho: Well, Shimamura-san is cute so I would let you touch once... Ah, but you're too hardcore.
Shima: No, if Adachi knew I touched them she could kill me/you
>>
>>2895087
Sancho: Have you ever seen Adachi-san naked?
Shima: I saw her naked yesterday
Sancho: Yesterday? Ah, in the bath
Shima: Where could I have seen her naked if not in the bath?
Sancho: Well, when you two are alone in a room... Who is the one who confessed?
Shima: Adachi
Sancho: I knew. Shimamura-san looks like you have no interest in people. But if you are with Adachi it means you are very interested in her. If you ever feel like you have to refresh your love tell me, I can take out those two hindrance from the room. Ah, but sleeping in that room after that...
Shima: I appreciate the thought but you don't have to worry, we won't do something like that during a school trip
Sancho: You don't have to worry about us today, you two can stay by yourselves
Sancho leaves and go back to the room before of Shimamura. When Shimamura goes back in the room she wakes Adachi while Sancho looks over them.

Page 192/222, I hope to finish it tomorrow.
>>
File: 6.jpg (115 KB, 728x1032)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>2895086
For you builiding up their relationship is not important, the important is the yuri out of nowhere such as the hizamakura and the hands holding but they managed to fuck up even those scenes
>>2894855
>the hizamakura scene is wasted here without the part in which Adachi turns the other side with her face facing Shimamura's tummy and saying she prefers this way. Also it's not showed how Adachi immediately let Shimamura's hand to when someone called her.
Seriously go read the first 4 chapters of the first manga, look at all the "not important" stuff that happened between them. And still they managed to adapt three novels volumes in three manga volumes.
>>
>>2895123
It's actually the new manga which is faithful to how the novel has Shimamura notice that Adachi is no longer holding her hand. You're not really judging whether it has actually fucked up anything or has a genuine problem. You're basically just seeing it differs from what you were familiar with and taking it for granted it did something really important.
>>
>>2895088
There is fog on the second day of the trip, AdaShima lost sight of each other, they try to reach each other in the middle of the fog, Yashiro in Shimamura's bag tells her to go right and she finds Adachi. Shimamura realizes finding Adachi was her only thought and nothing else matters now that she's found her. The two of them go walking around holding hands in the fog, without being seen and without listening to the teacher. Adachi says that white fog without anything visible would be her world if she ever lose Shimamura. Shimamura answers it's the same for her and Adachi is surprised and asks her to repeat it but Shimamura refused because the fog is dispersing and Adachi would have seen her embarrassed face.
The second night they stop in a hotel (the first night was in a ryokan) and there are room for five person, so their group splits in AdaShima and the other three in two different rooms.
Adachi says they're finally alone and Shimamura says that's not the first time but Adachi says that's a hotel. Shimamura answers she feels her body in danger. Adachi says it's not like that and Shimamura invites her in her bed, saying she trusts Adachi. They lay down in the same bed and do udemakura to each other. Shimamura says she wants to "go far" with Adachi. Adachi asks if they will be still together in ten years, Shimamura answers positively and they promise to have a trip abroad in ten years. They hope there will be fog again the day after, so they can hold hands again.
The trip is over, Shimamura comes home and imouto asks for a souvenir, Shimamura gives her the bag with Yashiro inside.
>>
>>2895563
Short chapter about 27yo AdaShima coming back home from their trip abroad (Adachi's POV).
The trip was fun because Shimamura was by her side. They stopped to buy souvenir and Adachi is jealous Shimamura is thinking about a souvenir for Yashiro so she asked her to buy her a souvenir too. Shimamura gives her a teacup. They promised to have a trip again in the future.

End of the volume. In the comment the author said AdaShima will continue for a little bit again. Now hoping not to wait other two years to have the 9th volume, and hoping it won't be the last one.
>>
Somehow this volume didn't feel as romantic as I hoped it would have been.
Adachi keeps throwing her spaghetti everywhere, and, for most of the time, Shimamura acts as if she hardly gives a fuck about anything.
>>
>>2895821
>Adachi keeps throwing her spaghetti everywhere
>Shimamura acts as if she hardly gives a fuck about anything
Those are Adachi and Shimamura like they've always been, except Shimamura is starting to realize something.

However I didn't see anything related to what the fortune teller said to Adachi (be careful not to forget anything and blue will be the lucky colour) during the trip. The fortune teller had always been right in the past volumes so I'm surprised what she said hasn't been useful for Adachi. Did I miss something?
>>
>>2895564
Yashiro is still with them when they're 27? What is she, their daughter or someshit?
>>2895999
Isn't Yashiro blue sparkley? Yashiro directs Shima to Yashiro in the fog. That would be lucky. However, I'm not sure what Ada forgot or didn't forget.....
>>
>>2898248
I meant Yashiro directs Shima to Adachi in the fog.
>>
>>2898248
She probably with Shimamura's imouto.
>>
>>2895564
I'm glad they never kiss or confess. I prefer subtle blink or you'll miss it romance
>>
Okay, so why does the latest chapter (translated) in the new manga mention Yashiro when before it seemed like she was retconned out?
>>
>>2903188
Probably just doing things in a different order. There’s already been one manga that followed the novel scene by scene, why would someone be interested in another? Also even in scenes without Yashiro the story still has a certain level or magical realism.
>>
>>2903188
>the latest chapter (translated) in the new manga
Hmm. Was it about Shimamura meeting Adachi's mother and was it in wide 4koma format and drawn in Mani's style? (you dunce)

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.