[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/u/ - Yuri

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 112 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: 1555895087557.png (1020 KB, 1280x720)
1020 KB
1020 KB PNG
Updates and Discussion for English and Japanese games, visual novels, RPGs, etc.

Previous Thread: >>2867885

Lists of Yuri Games:
https://pastebin.com/dHJMr9jv
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/4oc1uvr5vl96m/Yuri
http://store.steampowered.com/curator/6864182-Hella-Yuri/
https://vndb.org/g1986?fil=tagspoil-0.tag_inc-1986

Yuri Game CGs:
http://pastebin.com/PXKFuZGh

Related threads:

Honkai 3rd: >>2878308
Sono Hanabira: >>2778976
Kindred Spirits: >>2803728
Lily Lyric Cycle: >>2405678
Hyperdimension Neptunia: >>2827672
Granblue Fantasy: >>2851725
Life is Strange: >>2852616
SaintBomber: >>2802531
Girls Frontline: >>2866479

Personal Yuri Projects, for that game idea you're never going to make: >>2753206
Debate the perfect lewd /u/ game: >>2828387
>>
recent news
Eldritch Academy sequel announced, has demo (Eldritch University)
Yumeutsutsu Re:Master due out in June
DoraKone out on Steam
>>
fuck gacha
>>
fuck kickstarter
>>
fuck moms
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (111 KB, 700x394)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>2880537
>>
fuck you
>>
>>2880621
yes please
>>
>>2880621
fuck you leatherman
>>
The monster prom 2 kickstarter is up which I assume will have some /u/ but it's all super-vague and "The backers will vote on the romances!" so who knows
>>
>>2880538
>>
>>2880644
Fuck you Chelios
>>
File: Possessioner 038.png (44 KB, 640x400)
44 KB
44 KB PNG
It's a bit late but another translation project for Possessioner started up again. Lets hope it doesn't die like the last one.

http://www.romhacking.net/forum/index.php?topic=27891.0
>>
>>2880761
nice, i love these super old games
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.14 MB, 1124x636)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB PNG
Nurse: I just finished Nagisa's route and holy fuck. Someone asked if her route makes Nagisa a more likeable character. The answer is: No. In fact, it makes her a worse character. What the hell, her bad ending was worse than Yamanouchi's. I knew there was something wrong with her the moment she made this face in some comic-relief scene. Her good ending wasn't able to redeem her.
>>
>>2880999
Nagisa is precious. I hate you.
>>
>>2880999
The moment I played her route and Kaori turns into a bumbling idiot was the moment I shut it down and turned to reading Nurse Love Addiction instead
>>
File: 49614.jpg (29 KB, 250x300)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
How is it even possible to have flower patterns for hair? I can't wrap my head around such an absurd concept. Is this something only achievable when you reach a certain level of gayness? I'm losing sleep because of this.
>>
>>2881545
You answered your own question, sis.
>>
>>2881545
God, it's like you've never used a baker's stencil to glitter your hair.
>>
Will I like kindred spirits when I'm only in it for the cute /u/ moments and not the terrible dyke drama?
>>
>>2881559
There is drama but most of it isn't that bad. It has much more cute moments than drama.
>>
>>2881559
I don't think there was anything too big, at least I don't remember anything terrible
>>
>>2881559
The sports dykes have some really frustratingly stupid drama, but the rest was fine.
>>
I'd give anything to the /u/ gods to give me a new Hakuisei game. I don't want game development shit, I want nursing shit.
>>
>>2881568
but imagine all the pee bottles in game development
>>
>>2881578
It will never top drinking tea in pee cups though
>>
File: WTF is Yuzu reading.jpg (144 KB, 803x720)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
>>2881583
>drinking tea in pee cups
>>
>>2881610
Drinking tea from the same cups you drink your girlfriend's pee from is unhygienic.
>>
I think my Yuri Goggles are stuck in a high setting. I've just started playing Darksiders 3 and under 10 minutes in and i'm already shipping Fury with the Watcher.
>>
File: mari man.png (467 KB, 1280x1536)
467 KB
467 KB PNG
>>2881698
You act like that's impressive. Purely because the Dominions 5, a turn-based strategy game with literally no story, general on /vg/ got art of a bunch of personified nations I started shipping them.
>>
>>2881702
At least you didn't waste 13 hours trying to build a lesbian empire in CK2.
>>
>>2881704
I sort of tried doing that in Rome 2.
>>
>>2881647
I agree, you don’t know where that tea has been.
>>
Will there be any yuri game as advanced as Sayuri's route in Nurse Love Syndrome where the post-ending scenes are significantly long and not just an afterthought?
>>
>>2881698
Should pick someone else aside from the watcher.
>>
>>2881993
Like who?
>>
>>2881989
https://omnishop.kogado.com/item.php?id=1157&ct=2&kw= buy the complete SS collection if you want more after story
>>
I hope this kind of marketing scheme will be shown on Kogado's new game
>>
>>2881993
They have a new watcher? Female this time?
>>
>>2882111
Yeah? I haven't played any of the other Darksiders games but the watcher in 3 is a female. Also it's a weird Dark Souls/God of War hybrid.
>>
>>2882118
It was male in 1. Was also a slimy little thing which betrayed you or something at the end. Its been awhile though.
>>
What the fuck was SeaBed? I've played it over twice and I still don't get everything. So Takako and Narasaki is living inside Sachiko's headspace? Who was Kozue even, and what the fuck was up with the mansions looking alike? Are Mayuko, Sanae and Kozue parts of Sachoko's personality? What even where those ghost stories? Did Nanae win at the end? Was there a required reading before playing this game?
>>
start playing new nurse love game
immediately we're into diapers
well, i guess I asked for that
>>
>>2882269
Are you playing Syndrome? Daily reminder to avoid Nagisa at all costs
>>
>>2882274
isn't there like a route order required for this or something? but I avoid spoilers on first playthrough so i'll probably fuck everything up
>>
>>2882274
Nagisa is great, fuck off.

>>2882280
I believe Hatsumi and Sayuri's good ends are locked without achieving other ends first. There's a guide on steam if you want to follow it.
>>
>>2882282
Nurse Love Syndrome would have been the perfect game without her
>>
>>2882292
Nurse Love Syndrome would have been the perfect game if it was only Nagisa.
>>
>>2882280
Hatsumi's good end requires you to have completed Nagisa and Sayuri's good ends. Mayuki only shows up during the common route on a second playthrough, once you've completed at least one other route.
>>
>>2882292
Not while Mrs. EgocentricSuperBitch is still in there.

... now that I think about it, you need to almost remove the entire cast to make it good.
>>
>>2882320
>... now that I think about it, you need to almost remove the entire cast to make it good.
Really?
>>
>>2882258
I think the story is easier to understand when you accept there's no magic or anything, Sachiko is just mentally disturbed.
All of Narasaki's conversations with other people are just Sachiko talking to people. If I remember correctly, you can notice she's never referred to by name by anybody she talks to or anything. There was also that one scene where Narasaki is supposedly having a conversation with that one woman while Sachiko is taking a nap, and there's an odd little disconnect because the woman never acknowledges that there's somebody else there besides Narasaki.
Kozue is just a real, normal girl who reminded Sachiko of herself when she was younger. That's why she ended up in the "other world" after Sachiko met her.
The other world girls are indeed aspects of Sachiko. Kind of like a nice Sachiko harem for Takako to enjoy.
No fucking clue about the ghost stories honestly.
Nanae is a good girl and I guess she sort of won.
>>
>>2882320
>Mrs. EgocentricSuperBitch
Sayuri? Fuck off, Sayuri as an uncooperative patient was the perfect foil for Kaori
>>
>>2882323
>All of Narasaki's conversations with other people are just Sachiko talking to people.
Shit I never realized that, I just thought that it was like the time Sachiko created false conversations between Narue and Takako
>Kind of like a nice Sachiko harem for Takako to enjoy
Flower prints for hair level of gay
>ghost stories
the aunt's friend must have had the same condition as Sachiko or something
>>
Fuck, I now have this bug in Nurse Love Syndrome where the fast forward button goes through even unread text even though I literally unchecked that option, does anyone else have that
>>
>>2881545
Saeka has the most precious design, she deserves the world. Unfortunately, Saeka had to be part of that weird love triangle thing.
>>
>>2880999
How was Nagisa's post-game scenario? I completely fast forwarded through her route because she was mostly an annoying bitch during the common route so I had zero desire to see more of her.
>>
>>2882403
Oh no never mind, I clicked the skip to the next choice function and that counted as read text
>>
>>2882320
Sayuri got redeemed and stopped being a bitch. Nagisa's route made Nagisa 1000x worse.
>>
>>2882463
Nah
>>
>>2882407
Nagisa starts acting a bit weird, Kaori thinks she is cheating on her. But in truth, the woman Nagisa was seeing was inviting Nagisa to work in a bigger hospital. Nagisa wants to work there to improve, but she doesn't want to leave Kaori. She asks Kaori what she should do and Kaori says she should go to the bigger hospital. Kaori doesn't want her to go, but she thinks it's important for her career. Nagisa gets upset at that answer.
Later at Yurigahama, Kaori goes to the roof to think about the whole situation, and climbs the rail. Then Nagisa comes and Kaori threatens to jump if she refuses to work at the big hospital. Nagisa agrees, Kaori gets away from the rail and Nagisa slaps her.
Nagisa starts to pretend she is happy about moving to the other hospital, and sends her resignation letter. Everyone goes to Kaori's room to celebrate the transfer.
Then her last day on Yurigahama comes, but Kaori kinda regrets her decision. But in the end Nagisa got rejected by the new hospital because they noticed she was hesitating. Nagisa almost loses her job at Yurigahama, but Chief fixes everything.
>>
>>2882403
It's not a bug, it's a feature
>>
>>2882474
Holy fuck
>>
I seem to be stuck in Seisai no Resonance due to a technical issue.

Nagi's route, on the day of the ritual, I got to the part where they blow the door open and face the swarm of monsters. I beat two of the monsters but then the game doesn't end the battle mode and I just stay in battle with no enemy.[/spoiler

Anyone else experienced this before? Any idea how to fix ti?
>>
In seabed, I don't remember seeing that cg of Takako and Mayuko playing together with a beach volleyball anywhere, or Kozue in a one-piece swimsuit. Are these bonuses or did I miss something?
>>
>>2882474
sounds like kaori is also a shit
>>
>>2882545
Only shit in Nagisa's route. In Sayuri's she actually turns competent
>>
https://twitter.com/KOGADO_STUDIO/status/1126730187779919879

Yumeutsutsu Re:Master has gone gold
>>
>>2882540
I cannot find the volleyball one, where did you see it? And the Kozue one is probably a bonus.
Speaking of which, have you seen all the extracted CGs? Well by all I guess I mean only one which is hidden in the files.
>>
>>2880761
Wew that's some nice news
>>
>>2882675
It's at page 6, if I remember correctly. And it wasn't a volleyball but a beach ball
>>
>>2882681
The only beach one I can find is either the early ones which are water surfing and sky surfing or something, and the one in the epilogue where they have a barbecue. Talking purely about CGs mind.
>>
>>2882685
It was a beach ball, but they were playing in a lagoon or something
>>
File: Spoiler Image (2.15 MB, 3119x1800)
2.15 MB
2.15 MB JPG
>>2882696
Not this one I presume? Ah well, I give up, cannot find it.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (212 KB, 1093x820)
212 KB
212 KB JPG
>>2882708
It's this Oh wait it wasn't mayuko is was sanae
>>
>>2880354
>still no Tokyo Necro translation

what a shame, I was looking forward to it
maybe the gatchashit that came out some time ago will get an anime but that game was het only
>>
File: Spoiler Image (548 KB, 1440x1080)
548 KB
548 KB JPG
>>2882716
Ah, probably a bonus as well then. Like this one.
>>
>>2882723
Where the hell is this from? I haven't seen this CG anywhere. Is there more?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (548 KB, 1440x1080)
548 KB
548 KB JPG
>>2882726
Nah, its from extracting the files. The other one is just the eyes closed version.
>>
>>2882728
Thanks a lot, it's a nice new wallpaper
>>
File: ev15_b.jpg (1.7 MB, 1440x1980)
1.7 MB
1.7 MB JPG
>>2882731
If you can extract the files there are some nice ones in there, I like this one for vertical bases.
>>
Has anyone here read Kudan no Folklore? What did you think of it?
>>
>>2883183
>I liked Sayuri less when she lost her edge
Then you mustn't have understood her true underlying personality.
>>
>>2882334
She isn't an uncooperative patient. She is an egocentric bitch with massive psychological issues. Which would be fine if the game would actually do things that make sense with her. But it doesn't.
I mean, let's be clear here. With how she acts, you can easily sue her. She goes way too far, which needs to be addressed. Nurses aren't fucking punching bags for egocentric BUHUHU WHY MEEE idiots. If it's that bad, she needs psychological help and can't be in a normal hospital. Simple as that. Trying to make excuses for that not to happen is just bad writing.

Not like this is surprising. The writer of that game is known for overdramatizing like that. It's why I don't really like the game overall. The first chapter was good, as you got to see the things MC messes up, for what she gets scolded for. Starting with chapter 2, that part was skipped and you got interchanging random scenes with random scolding for things you've never seen. It's lazy, especially after the really nice first chapter showing how easy it is to make mistakes and nicely showing all of that. Drama for the sake of drama without buildup doesn't work, at least not for me. Sayuri is just another part of this. It's exaggerated as fuck and simply went, in my opinion, too far.

That said, this is also about how much you can accept a protag who is about as far away from being proactive as it can be. Maybe if you like her more, the whole thing works better. Maybe.
>>
>>2883427
>You've got some rare disease that could kill you
>You're dreams of nursing is far off
>Your nurse makes several mistakes
>But no you can't get angry you'd be an egocentric bitch with massive psychological issues

Nice argument there sis. I'm not gonna argue about Kaori, she's a dumb MC, sure (though I still like her for personal reasons), but you have to give credit how Sayuri was actually right on many things about Kaori. She wasn't just a paper-cut-out of a tsundere, she had actual reasons to be mad like that. And take note she only showed this to Kaori (and that bitch Nagisa to an extent) -- she was perfectly fine with the other more competent nurses.

And sure, some of the drama could have been better, but saying that Sayuri's drama had no build-up would be Nagisa-levels of stupidity.

Fuck I hate Nagisa, that bitch ruined this otherwise perfect game
>>
>>2882723
I wonder if they planned on having a full-blown sex scene and then cut it because they felt it didn't fit the game, or if the artist just wanted to draw two cute lesbos getting it on. Sachi is so pretty though, it was nice playing as a pretty girl for a change.
>>
>>2883457
I'd get hyped every time it was Narasaki's perspective because I always wanted to be the cool chill psychologist type I did not expect my tears though
Her calmly taking all the weird shit that happened as she looked for Sachi in that cave was one of the coolest sequences I've ever read
>>
File: 興味深い話.webm (2.13 MB, 818x480)
2.13 MB
2.13 MB WEBM
>>2883186
I'm slowly reading it. It's like reading Flowers spin-off. The writing is pretty much the same with constant quotes and references to western media. MC reminds me of Yuzuriha but less sparky. Mysteries aren't hard you can guess what's the right choice without walkthrough. In other words, so far it's pretty much the same as Flowers but without Marimite vibe and worse BGM.
I hope the resolution will surprise me but I'd like it the same if it wouldn't.
>>
Does Pygmalion get better or is it shit throughout?
>>
I find it somewhat amusing that despite having a worse childhood Asuka seems more well-adjusted than Kaori
>>
>>2883471
It only gets worse.
>>
>>2883473
Having a worse childhood doesn't count if you don't remember it
>>
>>2883474
I just wanted to see cute and heavy lesbian doll sex
>>
>>2883468
Nice news, the marimite vibe as you call it is probably my least favorite thing about Flowers and based on the designs alone I'll gladly exchange worse BGM for that change.
>>
>>2883473
Asuka is shielded by her intense autism.
>>
>>2883457
>it was nice playing as a pretty girl for a change.
I'm curious now as to what are you playing.
>>
>>2883432
You forgot that Sayuri's mom neglected her when she was a kid and then disowned her. Sayuri was scared of getting close to people, and she felt bad after she said those things to Kaori. When Yamanouchi becomes her nurse, Sayuri thinks "Even Kaori gave up on me" and becomes depressed.
>>
>>2883530
I wish intense autism would shield me.
>>
>>2883471
Pygmalion was so shitty. I only finished it because I devoted too much time to already reading it and I devoted so much time to reading it because I was hoping it'd eventually get good lol. There's only a few yuri moments sprinkled in there, honestly I could argue the vn isn't even yuri. Drop it, there's nothing redeemable about it, it's just all around mediocre.
>>
>>2883633
The only people I've seen say Pygmalion is good are the people who think anything edgy is the best thing ever.
>>
>>2883636
I dont think it's the best thing ever, but Im not a person who gets scared or cant read edgy shit. (which is most of the time just some blood and body parts coming off..which anons cant handle) Also, to be honest...I dont even consider that game edgy...just dramatic. I like it a lot, it left me a bit depressed/melancholic yet happy.
>>
What's the secret in Flowers? Or a summary of some kind for the 4th season.
>>
>>2883639
I don't mind edginess either, and I don't think most people are "scared" like you say. That's a pretty stupid assumption. The story is just really shittily put together and it has nothing to carry it except its edgy (or dramatic I guess, since you're being difficult) content that some people are just in love with so much.
>>
>>2883677
Another thing I disliked about Pygmalion was the "protagonist becomes God" ending. It worked in Madoka, but it was weird in Pygmalion.
>>
>>2883677
Yeah, if it was super duper flower-print-in-hair gay then I could've still enjoyed it despite its problems. I'm just a yurifag, not an edgefag.
>>
>>2883532
Well, Rinka was a tomboy, Asuka was cute in a bubblegum pink kind of way, Amber was a bulldyke. It was nice to play as a professional woman in her late twenties that other characters saw as sexually attractive. Sachiko looked particular good in the ending CG when she's wearing her coat and talking to Takako on the phone. Sanae even thought that Sachiko was so hot she tried to ply her with alcohol and rape her. Although Sanae was a lesbian turboslut that probably slept with her Aunt Lily.
>>
>>2883688
Right, I see what you mean now. That I agree.
>>
>>2880761
I dunno why these beginner learners even try.
>>
>>2883468
>>2883519
>marimite vibe
What's that exactly?
>>
>>2883705
A secluded atmosphere of a boarding school. Whole world can turn into zombie apocalypse but girls would still hold tea parties, pray to Virgin Maria and politely talk about fancy lessons like nothing happened.
>>
>>2883710
Thanks, I think I get it.
>>
>>2883705
It’s what’s left over from your yeast extract after you’ve used it for brewing. I understand it’s supposed to be nutritious, but it’s an acquired taste.
>>
>>2883749
Do I brew it in the lespot?
>>
File: 1555518677334.jpg (39 KB, 514x423)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
I don't think I've ever got bored with Pygmalion, the yuri is really shitty there though, I liked the best friend arc
>>
Haven't seen anything about Kenshi here. Can you make lesbian chars in that?
>>
>>2883752
Why not?
>>
>>2883761
I think that it doesn't have relationship mechanic. Either roleplay all-girl wasteland party or just play RimWorld.
>>
>>2883471
It's the best at the beginning. It has a lot of writers and the gaps in communication end up showing the further you get in the game.

I even made a list of things that bothered me after I first played it:

- Mina's PTSD is resolved by someone diving into her brain and literally shooting her trauma away
- Art does not match text at times. I think the personal weapons in the title screen/OP aren't even fully accurate
- Yang being advertised as if she was a main character only to disappear for most of the game for the sake of a plot twist that makes little sense
- The "we're all stuck in this city and Eidolons only have influence in this city" plot twist completely contradicts the "Ibis has been attacking other branches all over the world and we're communicating with the girls from other branches" part
- "Your powers mean nothing to me because I'm a necrophile"

However, the worst part is apparently is that the one thing they seemed to be building up to throughout the whole game gets wholly ignored
- After Sayo's death, people keep on pointing out how Mina is different because her brain didn't get rewired. Throughout the whole game, Sayo basically says this difference means that she'll notice something about the world the other girls can't and be able to settle things. In the end, she settles things by having a higher power level and fighting, the exact same thing all the other girls were doing to begin with.

There are parts of the story that are enjoyable independently, but as a whole there's just too many things wrong with it.
>>
>>2883761
You can have some flirting there, but that's about it. And they are all the same regardless of gender or race: you can be a genderless robot and still get the same dialog lines.
>>
>>2880999
I unironically loved the Nagisa route (and I just completed three: her's, Ami's and Yamano's). I loved it because, as little realism you can (or should) expect from a yuri VN, this is surprisingly realistic. Not that I say a yuri VN should be realistic (it definitely has no such obligation), but it's nice to read something believable for a change.

I mean, Nagisa is fucked in the head, true (but again, who isn't), and she is really desperate to get Kaori to be with her, and the only way she can assure Kaori doesn't get herself a boyfriend or something is to fuel her androphobia (is that the correct term?) the way she does. And I can very well imagine Kaori ending up in a disgusting het relationship if not for her mental problem, but it's hard to fall in love with a boy when physical contact with a male person causes you to panic, does it. She could've overcome it btw I belive, but it would've been a very different VN in this case, and certainly not for this board.

And Nagisa, knowing it may be her only chance to be with the person she loves, takes advantage of Kaori's problem and constantly reinforces it (I think it's mentioned that after two years into the relationship with Nagisa her androphobia only got worse). Fucked up? Probably yes. Believable? Much more than say the lovey-dovey stories in Sono Hanabira. And, after all, it's not that it ends in a double suicide or one girl enslaving the other, like in Tsui Yuri, so Nagisa is definitely not the worst characters out there.
>>
>>2883859
It would make sense for Nagisa to do yandere shit against the women Kaori loves too (Chief, Yamanouchi or whatever route we play), yet she did nothing.
>>
>>2883859
I loved it too.She messed up and got pretty scary, but Nagisa shows the level of affection and clinginess that I need in my life.
>>
>>2883633
Agreed. Now that I think about it the only characters I ended up liking were side characters who died.
>>2883832
>It has a lot of writers
That explains a lot, I remember thinking it felt like they just half assed stitched together a bunch of unfinished story lines they had lying around.
>>
>>2883832
For all of its faults though, there's usually something interesting happening. Sure, those things might break down when examined closely, but in the moment it entertained me.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (899 KB, 1072x654)
899 KB
899 KB PNG
Yamanouchi works so much better as a wingman than as love interest.
>>
>>2883710
Awesome.
>>
>playing through Witcher 3
>let the literal monstergirl stay in the house she was not quite legally occupying
>the sorceress later moves in with her
>instantly registers in my mind as age gap yuri
No escape.
>>
File: 20190511215338_1.jpg (169 KB, 1920x1080)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
Last night played "Eldritch Academy" and was very pleasantly surprised!
Maybe the art isn't the most stunning particularly, but is actually a interesting story and the romance, I did Akomi's route, was great! Super cute, plus the contrast between Yue and Akomi is both personality and physical difference made it better.
I just loved the route. Caged lilies needs to be a thing. The much better beloved spin off of the half naked swimmers, but with an all female cast!

I loved too how the other two members of the demon slaying club hook up together! Nice touch!!
>>
So, about that Nurse Love Syndrome save file...
>>
Is there a order in which to play the Flowers games?
>>
>>2884918
Yes, someone will correct me if I'm wrong but I believe it's Printemps > Été > Automne > Hiver
>>
>>2884918
Order of the seasons starting from spring, since each story takes place in its respective season.
>>
Korean mobage called Eternal City has both male and female player character option. The translation is a little wonky.
>>
>>2885211
>he's/she's crying
we've peaked here, but in the opposite direction
>>
>>2885229
It's the SEA version, there's the she/he thing but there's also some google translated lines. Only some parts though, seems like they had multiple people handle the translation and one of them decided to just google translate it. Not unreadable but it really is a shame.
>>
Syndrome is fine, but playing through it I can actually see how much they improved with Addiction
>>
is Koihime Enbu RyoRaiRai yuri? or at least not het?
>>
Does anyone knows if Omega Labyrinth Life has any yuri?
>>
>>2884793
I'm away from my computer right now, but I saw in the steam forums someone having a similar problem, did you try to start the game in offline mode, it seems to have worked for him
>>
I've recently played a bunch of puzzle/adventure games, and ended up with a mystery/thriller series called Cognition. I didn't think it'd be /u/ relevant - it was just a random pick. And although you can tell the heroine's love interest to bugger off in Episode 1 that already establishes she's into men, and in Episode 2 she's inevitable more into him (the plot basically demands this).
Somewhat satisfyingly he gets a bit chopped up for his troubles.

So that all seemed pretty standard fare of an overall decent puzzle game but there's a female character around who I thought ... well. They seemed to have quite nice chemistry. Imagine my surprise when it turns out that in Ep3 and 4 it's not just wearing yuri-goggles or subtext or some other such thing but the plot actually going there.

But - obviously - it all ends badly and altogether just left me feeling pissed off at the entire thing.

Either way, just needed to get this off my chest. And in case anyone is in the mood to be depressed or infuriated, or just feels the need to masochistically complete all games with any sort of lesbian content.
>>
>>2885319
It's based on the anime not the original games so yes, It has a little bit of yuri and no het.
>>
I don't think anyone here noticed that Samurai of Hyuaga Book 4 had a playable demo release last month. I don't want to spoil it myself, but I thought someone here would care for it.

http://www.multiplechoicestudios.com/?p=1458
>>
>>2885507
I passed on it for the same reason. I'm really looking forward to playing the full thing though. I hope the next Fallen Hero comes soon too, but I haven't looked into that at all.
>>
>>2885515
>Fallen Hero
still in alpha, the author started working on it a year ago, last update was end of april 19, he's making lots of progress. No release date tho

https://forum.choiceofgames.com/t/wip-fallen-hero-2-retribution-updated-27-april-2019-spoiler-warning/40049
>>
>>2885496
awesome, thanks
>>
>Dominions 5 update
>Late Age Ulm (basically vampire transylvania) gets unique vampire summons
>one of them is Mircalla
>but her flavor text talks about how she's fucked dozens of men
>can't even seduce female commanders
I feel silly but I'm actually kinda angry.
>>
>>2885583
Pretty sure the author is female, she's also very active on tumblr and posts a lot of progress updates there
>>
>>2885515
>>2885583
Meanwhile, there was a new one released last week from the author who did Silverworld. If you liked that one I recommend playing Pon Para and the Great Southern Labyrinth.
>>
>>2885641
But can I romance a gestalt intelligence in that? That's what got me to pick up Silverworld
>>
>>2885645
No, but you can romance a nymph who is a dork. Also an empress, I think.
>>
>>2885637
Just mod it, this shouldn't be too hard.
>>
>>2885654
Oh it's not, the game is quite easily moddable, it's just a primarily multiplayer game
>>
>>2885652
>a nymph who is a dork
>an empress
I am very interested. Thanks.
>>
>>2885665
Nothing bad with creating a lesbian vampire empire and finding some innocent soul to play locally.
>>
>>2885666
Satan, no. They didn't do anything wrong.
>>
File: 1496388459581.png (518 KB, 620x690)
518 KB
518 KB PNG
>>2885684
W-What did I do?
>>
>>2885281
Hmm, I dunno I just think they cover different grounds. Syndrome is actually hospital work while Addiction takes place in a nurse academy, and they didn't tend to focus on the academy once routes started unlike Syndrome. On the other hand, Addiction for sure had better art and it had more good routes compared to syndrome where a lot of them were pretty meh and only like Sayuri had a great route.

They both also have a super power subplot that's vaguely very important but also not so important.
>>
>>2885868
>only like Sayuri had a great route.
That's not how you spell Nagisa.

>>
>>2885641
Thanks for the heads up, didn't realize that was from the Silverworld guy
>>
So I was the anon reluctant to start Rabi-Ribi here a while ago, finally got around to it.
Started on Hard as, uh, promised. Mostly doable, Keke was a bit tricky and tanky, and I didn't want to bother going back and gathering things so just ate a cake. Gitting gud actually feels fun.
I read about the existence of chapter 9 somewhere, so I assumed the main ch4>5 event is still midgame and just went there almost blindly today.
Huge fucking mistake. Miru I kinda managed beat without heals and was all so pleased with myself, but the 3-stage Noah right after almost fucking broke me. 4 hours, two cakes, and a donut. Good thing I brought that, but some bombs would have definitely helped.
With that in mind, how hard is postgame going to fuck me up? Any tips?
>>
>>2885938
Not really too hard as I recall. The only really difficult one was one of those that scales to your items or something, like you pop a cake and she fucks you over. The rest may be annoying but are doable, although there is always that thing where you have to jump around to get the triple jump from the DLC.
>>
Just realized magic types don't scale up bosses, and I was disabling them for nothing. Fuck.
>>2885950
>The only really difficult one was one of those that scales to your items or something, like you pop a cake and she fucks you over.
Right, so town buffs. Bunny Clover doesn't bypass that, does it? Probably not.
>although there is always that thing where you have to jump around to get the triple jump from the DLC
I was just looking that up. Seems like you can get it outside of the event through a bit of fuckery.

Irisu seems intimidating. The average length of the fight at least.
>>
>>2885951
Dunno, its been ages since I've played it, so its somewhat daunting to continue atm, currently going to do the latest DLC.
With that said, iirc rainbow egg shooter bypasses that I think, not sure though.
As for the jumping one, as long as you know how to do the jump dash you'll be fine, I had serious trouble doing it, watching videos would help too.
>>
File: yuri puzzle.jpg (808 KB, 1920x1080)
808 KB
808 KB JPG
Is it weird that I've been spending a large amount of my time doing yuri puzzles in Tabletop Simulator
>>
>>2885969
No.
>>
>>2885969
nuzzle puzzle

...almost.
>>
>>2885969
>the rosary
you are funee
>>
>>2885985
Forget Gumwaa Have Funwaa
>>
>>2885969
Kinda unrelated but if someone like anon's post about yuri puzzles, Tabletop Simulator is currently 58% off on Fanatical using the MAY10 code. Something like 8 euros. It's very fun with friends.
>>
File: cryingnoa.png (124 KB, 562x318)
124 KB
124 KB PNG
>>2886162
>It's very fun with friends.
>>
>>2886167
Ah well, don't worry about it. I only play it with my sisters.
>>
>>2886167
There are games you can play solo too. It might not be so fun though.
>>
>>2886168
i assume you mean catan or magic (etc.) but you made it seem like you do yuri puzzles with your sisters
>>
>>2886197
Don’t you?
>>
File: 1521913717090.png (514 KB, 715x715)
514 KB
514 KB PNG
Is the anon that wants the Nurse Love Save file still here? I just finished the game but I don't know where's the save file if you can tell me where it is I'll get it for you, can I upload it to google drive?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (133 KB, 1920x1080)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
>>2885950
>like you pop a cake and she fucks you over.
So, not exactly right. She uses food if you have it but you can also use it just fine, without immediate consequences. With Miru's buff and careful badge selection she's a pushover. Even if you let her heal, it's negligible.
>>
https://www.mangagamer.com/detail.php?goods_type=1&product_code=1120
Expression Amrilato up for preorder. June 13th release date.
>>
>>2886393
When your dps is as low as mine, her healing is the last thing you want, after all the other things.
>>
>>2886300
C:\Users\[YourUserName]\AppData\Local\KOGADO\Shirokoi

Thanks!
>>
>>2886457
https://files.catbox.moe/2swive.rar not her but here you go
>>
Does NLS crash for anyone else during Sayuri's good ending?
>>
>>2886563
Is your game updated to the latest version? I thought they fixed that.
>>
>>2886564
Where can I get the update without spending money?
>>
>>2886565
The place that usually uploads updates only has one guy asking for someone to upload an update, so I'm afraid you're shit outta luck.
Apparently it doesn't crash in offline mode, but what is even offline mode if you're not using steam. Look for an ini file alongside the exe, maybe there's something you can do in it.
>>
>>2886565
>pirating yuri games
You're making the good fairy sad.
>>
>>2886565
fuck off, get a job and buy it properly.
>>
>>2886162
Oh, huh. There's a Nechronica table. I'll actually pick it up.
>>
>>2886567
>>2886574
>trying to be internet police on 4chan
>>
>>2886700
>not supporting yuri on /u/
>>
>>2886565
Buy it fuckwit.
>>
File: 0094.jpg (50 KB, 640x480)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>2886700
best i could find for yuri police
>>
>>2886717
They look more like flight attendants than police.
>>
>>2886700
Except /u/ dosen't tolerate piracy. Fuck off.
>>
File: 1548202801913.png (206 KB, 310x363)
206 KB
206 KB PNG
>>2886728
>doesn't tolerate piracy
>survives off of unlicensed translations and pirated anime
>>
>>2886728
The OP picture of this thread is literally a copyrighted picture from a commercial eroge posted without permision of the right holder.
>>
>>2886728
Speak for yourself.
>>
File: 69474735_p0_master1200.jpg (618 KB, 827x1079)
618 KB
618 KB JPG
>The ending song for flowers is all the Voice actresses singing, and the last five notes are the recurring theme.
What a magical series. Sad it's over. Hiver is my favorite one. You can tell it's a passion project. So much love and care. Writing is mixed, but love the games as a whole.
>>
>>2886733
>survives off of unlicensed translations and pirated anime
Eh. A lot of us in this thread are playing LICENSED translations. And we try to be nice to licensed translations because we would like to get more of them. No need to be super-hardcore about it, just in general, best to support things if you want more.
>>
>>2886429
Is this one "yuri" or yuri?
do they kiss at least?
>>
>>2886751
I meant mangos and daijobus.
>>
Not >>2886565 but personally I already bought the physical Vita english collector's edition (even though I already own the physical copies of both the original japanese Psp release and the pc version of Re:Therapy).

Since it will take a long time to arrive, I'd like to play it now (and I kinda prefer playing it on pc anyway) so I wouldn't mind recurring to piracy since I already gave Kogado plenty of money.
>>
>>2886429
Only $20? MG is really good at making these affordable. Hopefully they're already working on Memorajxo and Kudan no Folklore.
>>
>>2886836
It's short and low budget. Thus it's cheap. It's originally a low price game in Japan. (games released that cost less than 4k yen are considered as such. Full price is 7k yen +)
I'd argue the price is just right or a little high even, but definitely not cheap, given the general pricing of VNs here.
>>
>>2886756
Everyone is gay, relax.
>>
>>2886927
Would this be considered isekai or is the new world too similar to the protagonist's original world to count?
>>
>>2886927
>everyone is gay
...I-I'm not.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (54 KB, 555x547)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>2885951
>Irisu seems intimidating
Well, I sure wasn't wrong to think that. Shit.
But I'll do it for the yuri. Tomorrow. Hopefully.
>>
>>2886981
>she's not gay
What are you, gay?
>>
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1058140/Yumeutsutsu_ReMaster__ReMaster/

Yumeutsutsu page is up on Steam though worryingly English isn't one of the supported languages
>>
>>2887090
English version won't be out for a while. We're lucky, but not lucky enough for a simultaneous release.
>>
>>2887107
If it comes out this year I'd say we're really lucky
>>
>>2887110
Then I'm pretty sure we're really lucky. Before the delay of the game, I believe an English release was supposed to come in spring (with the original planned JP release being at the tail end of winter). Lesbian game devs in autumn, here we come.
>>
Anyone actually excited for The Expression Amrilato?
On a semi related note, it's the 3rd yuri visual novel MangaGamer released in around 6 months. I thought they deserved a bit of recognition and praise for that.
>>
File: rain.webm (399 KB, 800x450)
399 KB
399 KB WEBM
>>2883710
>>
>>2887090
Is this the same universe as their Nurse games?
>>
>>2887144
If you aren't excited about Ruka teaching you the names of body parts by letting you touch them, what are you even doing in this thread?
>>
File: SwE7RlG.png (95 KB, 1063x957)
95 KB
95 KB PNG
>another episode of /u/ cucking /vn/
>>
Looks ok
>>
>>2887271
how much of this is you falseflagging
be honest, anon
>>
File: Spoiler Image (104 KB, 1280x720)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>>2887022
>used everything down to a golden carrot
Did I beat the game, or did the game beat me?
I need a break. Maybe I'll try to do it again later but without sucking so much.

Sorry for the blog.
>>
http://yuremaster.kogado.com/topics/blog/369/

Looks like the console versions will have 1 different cg with slight scenario changes to accommodate it.

Also the trial is coming out on the 23rd.
>>
>>2887481
God damn it, why do my images keep getting unnecessarily spoilered.
>>
>>2887527
If you're using 4chanX, check if you have persistent spoilers enabled in the settings. Don't know if 4chan's native extension has a similar thing.
>>
>>2887530
I'm using a different similar script, and I know the first time it was its fault, but the second was after a refresh. Honestly might just switch to 4chanx at this point because there's so much shit working improperly, and most I can do is report it and hope it gets fixed because nobody else will.
>>
>>2887144

>Anyone actually excited for The Expression Amrilato?

I sure am. Have been waiting for it for awhile now actually.
>>
File: 1414115050817.png (909 KB, 763x603)
909 KB
909 KB PNG
>>2886728
>>
>>2887271
>>No Sexual Content
>I sleep
This is the right response.

Japan's mindset when it comes to yuri is problematic as it misrepresents lesbianism by divorcing it from physical attraction.
Prove me wrong.
>>
>>2886728
Anon I don't think you realize that if anything we're ambivalent to it considering how much the genre as a whole gets burned because of idiot writers and artists having dumbass beliefs. It's not a matter of money or anything, it's a matter of caution. I mean legitimately burned with surprise het, death ends, and its ilk. Personal tastes aside, those continued things are reason enough to look through it via pirate means before we consider it.
>>
>>2887261
>(you)
>>
>>2887568
Physical intimacy isn't just about sex idiot.
>>
>>2887595
Holding hands isn't physical intimacy
>>
Honestly, you don't have to have porn in your damn game, to show that characters are physically attracted to each other. You really really don't.
That said, when games just don't show physical attraction, that's a problem. And I agree, if you actually don't just want to be subtext, it's a good idea to show that kinda stuff. Doesn't mean that MC absolutely has to be a horny girl who consistently fantasizes about how to make her crush climax the best, but you know. Something. Anything. Not like I'd mind said horny girl MC either.
>>
File: 0057_ev13p2.png (1.59 MB, 1600x1200)
1.59 MB
1.59 MB PNG
>>2887568
What the fuck are you talking about.
>>
>>2887513
Censorship in an all ages game?
>>
>>2887830
From what my friend tells me, good ol prude Americans are in control of Sony now so weeb games with any amount of partial nudity get censored on console. I'm sure AAA western games will always be excluded, though.
>>
>>2887843
Also violence. A little skin? Nope. But a kid getting brutally torn into two halves with gore splattering around... that's totally fine.

I hope the Ps5 flops so fucking hard.
>>
>>2887830
>all ages
when will people quit using this ridiculous marketing term for products that are not, and have never been, aimed at "all ages"

everyone is aware that scenes/shots/language/etc often gets cut out of movies even though the movies were not porn. why is it surprising that a game which is not porn might still have to make a cut?

>>2887852
>But a kid getting brutally torn into two halves with gore splattering around... that's totally fine.
That gets censored in a lot of places too, though I can't speak for this exact moment. This is why many games don't include children, or make the children invulnerable.
>>
>>2887882
>why is it surprising that a game which is not porn might still have to make a cut?
Because there are games that get away with softcore porn scenes in them just fine.

>This is why many games don't include children, or make the children invulnerable.
A kid getting ripped apart isn't any different from an adult getting ripped apart. The latter happens pretty damn often.
>>
>>2887843
>believing weebs that think video games should be porn
Have you told your shit friend he should just go to a porn site instead? He's also apparently dumb if he thinks the east doesn't censor things.
>>
Where are the purity (non-porn) yuri games
>>
>>2887922
I keep them in my van. Wanna take a look?
>>
>>2887925
And what about candy? Do you have candy?
>>
>>2887912
It's not about porn. It's about anything even remotely lewd. Like why was that fine a few years ago, with plenty of those games getting ratings of Teen(12) and now it needs to be censored? Because Sony is retarded. No other explanation possible. It shouldn't be on Sony to decide this shit anyway, but unfortunately... it is how it is. Normally every country has its rating agencies that rate games, and Sony should, under normal circumstances, base their policy on that. Like they basically did before the change.
>>
>>2887568
That’s not Japan’s take on yuri, it’s Japan’s take on girls. Girls in media being interested in sex with anyone except the audience consuming that media is problematic for a significant percentage of the audience consuming this sort of media in Japan. Purity of sexual intent, let alone sexual activity, is so massively overvalued that it’s a little scary, and it’s so pervasive that it even influences media that aren’t really aimed at the sort of people who made it a thing—e.g., yuri.
>>
>>2887929
>getting into this and thinking it's one company
You need to think bigger if you're gonna push for this. That attitude is purely american and is prevalent in the american market which, shock, Sony is a part of. Sony is just the most visible one lately because weebs have tantrums when the games they want as porn gets changed in any way.
>>
>>2887843
This trend started in Japan, though. I’m not going to say Sony cracking down isn’t mostly on the new American HQ, because it may well be, but Japan’s been gradually stiffening its censorship for the past few years. Just comparing a leotard fetish JAV released four years ago and one released late last year by the same company, they’ve gone from uncensored covered crotches to pretty heavily censored covered crotches. You can see it in eromanga and doujinshi, too.
>>
>>2887937
It's pretty known that this move doesn't come from Japan though. We had this already. And it doesn't even really matter where it comes from. It's something that effects all of Sony's videogame related stuff, no matter where. So you can just say "Sony is dumb". What kind of internal stuff is going on in regards to this we don't have to care about.

>>2887935
Yet the more active types of girls, that aren't just wallflowers that have to be saved, get more and more popular. I dunno. There are simply still people living in the past.
>>
>>2887885
>A kid getting ripped apart isn't any different from an adult getting ripped apart. The latter happens pretty damn often.
Except it literally is different, there are regulations against it, there are many games that have been censored because of it. You can argue that the laws and regulations are fucking stupid, but trying to pretend they don't exist, and that only anime panties ever get censored in any form of media, only makes you look ignorant.
>>
>>2887929
>with plenty of those games getting ratings of Teen(12) and now it needs to be censored?

Which games? The one game I know about with a "rating" of Teen was literally self-rated by the game's author, and continues to be held up as "proof" of hypocrisy despite not being proof of anything, but that's PC. I heard that Sony retracted ratings on previously-published console games but I don't know which games so I was wondering if you do.
>>
>>2888123
>Except it literally is different
From a law perspective, yes. Other than that, those are just retarded double standards.
>>
>>2888131
Obviously it's because adults can consent to being ripped in half and kids can not.
>>
>>2885641
I was just about to come recommend Pon Para too, I should have known it was the Silverworld author, it has a very similar level of quality. Melaxu is a fucking dweeb and I love her. I also love that nymphs apparently tan purple.
>>
File: aiba2.jpg (35 KB, 302x422)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
I think playing GRR/GR2, NoA/NoA2, Cyber Sleuth and VDB so close together has completely ruined me. Great games with great female casts, great worlds and great stories has left a hole that I haven't been able to fill since and it doesn't look like we'll get anything like it again for another decade at least.
>>
File: roboyuridorkhug.png (545 KB, 646x720)
545 KB
545 KB PNG
>>2888212
There there, oneesan. I hope Code Vein might fill the void a bit when it finally comes out.
>>
>>2888212
You can try Caligula Effect, Not!Persona.
>>
>>2888218
Why would you ever recommend someone a Furyu game? Anon. You only play those when you love playing terrible games. And if you do, you know Furyu as one of your biggest game providers for that.
>>
File: what.jpg (803 KB, 1920x3240)
803 KB
803 KB JPG
This is the first time I actually had to stop and ask myself what the fuck I was doing. Couldn't answer. Kept doing it anyway. Do not look at the amulet.
>>>/h/5345793
>>
>>2888248
can you make the skull her actual head instead of a hat?
>>
>>2888252
Technically doable but I'd have to individually alter 50+ accessories, and really don't want to do that, sorry.
>>
>>2888218
>>2888239
caligula is actually decent if you don't touch the retarded side quests, but it barely has any /u/ and the only real love confession femc gets is in the musician ending where you betray everyone and they go crazy and one of the party members talks about how she loved you while breaking down in tears
>>
File: caligyuri.png (662 KB, 705x692)
662 KB
662 KB PNG
>>2888272
>>2888218
Allow me to save everyone the trouble. Here are the meat of the yuri parts
>>
File: Spoiler Image (3.43 MB, 1113x2226)
3.43 MB
3.43 MB PNG
>>2888285
Social link max
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.86 MB, 1108x1267)
1.86 MB
1.86 MB PNG
>>2888272
top for male mc, bottom for female mc
>>
>>2887912
>what do you mean you want physics in your vidya games? if you want that, go outside and jump hyuck hyuck hyuck
>>
File: WIRE ayanas.png (1.53 MB, 699x903)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB PNG
>>2888287
Also Ayana is set to have ruder dialogue at all times with male mc. She prefers girls and loves femc that much
>>
File: Spoiler Image (238 KB, 1162x198)
238 KB
238 KB PNG
>>2888272
>>
>>2888272
It's decent if you stop playing after 5-10 hours, because at that point you have seen the entire content of the game. (minus the story) It's actually amazing, how lazy this dev is. But, like I said, Furyu. They waste money on things that tend to make everything even worse. (the massive 500+ people sidequest). Not even compile heart is THAT bad.

At some point you just realize: While it's fine to have harder enemies for extra challenge around, the reward for beating them basically doesn't exist. There are only 4 enemy types, one of those isn't even particularly noteworthy other than if you fight them at a huge level deficit. The only way you can get hit is by having bad luck. The big side-quest actually has decent rewards, however doing that is as painful as it can get. (need to take those guys with you, can't do more than one at the same time even though they need the EXACT SAME THING...)
The battle-system was a nice idea, but the preview shouldn't have existed. Then a few more enemies, removal of that dumb side-quest and we can start talking.
>>
>>2888272
>Only real yuri in the edgemaster route
Any other games with edgy yuri?
>>
>>2888287
whoops meant top for femc and bottom for mc
>>
>>2888321
technically you do both routes at the same exact time then decide whether you want to fully betray in the last like, 10 minutes of gameplay.

if you don't decide to betray they just never find out that MC was the spooky invisible skeleton that was kicking their asses the entire game, but they're all fucking retarded anyways for not realizing the spookster only showed up when MC was gone
>>
>>2888324
>If you don't betray then they will never find out about your working with enemy
>They only find out when you decide to murder them all to get the worst possible ending.
Talk about wasted potential.
>>
File: fucking brainlets.png (177 KB, 554x307)
177 KB
177 KB PNG
>>2888328
it gets even worse because when the betrayal segments happen they all conveniently pair up and leave MC in a party alone every single time. it's honestly a miracle these people ever learned how to breathe
>>
>>2888335
https://streamable.com/ihr7q and heres all the bad ending reactions
>>
>>2888335
From your words, this doesn't sounds edgy, just unintentionally hilarious. I'll play it just for this.
>>
Caligula effect is legit one of the most boring games I've ever played
>>
I saw this in my steam queue. Is it any good?
>>
File: gg.png (1.3 MB, 1436x901)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB PNG
>>2888828
it's ok for a super short game
>>
>>2885652
>When the haughty but dorky nymph starts to learn how to flirt while you're in the jungles and she's wearing clingy cotton no honey we're trying to save the world focus please
>>
new saintbomber thread when
>>
>>2888841
When you make it.
>>
Can someone post the cyber sleuth pic?
>>
File: Ami the hyper lesbian.jpg (3.09 MB, 1552x9350)
3.09 MB
3.09 MB JPG
>>2888876
This one?
>>
>>2888335
The bane of additional story content. It's pretty much never good. Add to that, that it's Furyu...
>>
>>2888903
That's the one, thanks.
>>
>>2888828
It's a short cute free game. Don't expect a deep storyline or passionate romance. If you want a bit of light fun, it's fun.
>>
File: tgIz_7.png (795 KB, 1280x720)
795 KB
795 KB PNG
I don't think this is a romance game but I'm amused by the title
https://digital-poppy.itch.io/lesbians
>>
>>2889005
Looks fun
>>
>>2889005
>In "Barrow", you get to play as the new character, a transwoman fox named Tabby.
Soiled it
>>
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/digitalez/still-alive-sci-fi-horror-visual-novel-with-yuri-c

Yuri sci-fi kickstarter, the goal's not too high so it should do all right if people are interested.
>>
>>2889379
>pinned tweet on the devs' twitter calls the girls waifus
I don't trust them.
https://twitter.com/gravenvn
>>
>>2889379
>680x383
Is that a Kickstarter for ants?

I'm slightly apprehensive when it comes to projects with a relatively low goal that also want to add gameplay. I feel like it's going to be similar to some of Winter Wolves' games where you have fun for twenty minutes and then start desperately hoping for gameplay segments to end.
>>
>>2889436
>also constantly calling the girls waifus in every tweet
This is some low-quality bait.
>>
>>2889447
Oh god yeah. I couldn't finish Loren because the gameplay got exhausting.
>>
File: 1.png (2.95 MB, 2400x1350)
2.95 MB
2.95 MB PNG
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dharkerfigurine/quickstarter-what-if-dating-life
>This game is a story about two characters and what would happen after a chance encounter... The two women Emily and Miley end up on a date after Miley inputs her details incorrectly in a new dating App.
>Whilst neither of them might have chosen this date they both decide to just go with it.
>From then on your choices as Miley (the protagonist) will determine what will happen as a result of this unexpected date, whether the two will become friends or even something more. With a variety of decisions to make throughout and alternate endings to uncover based on those choices.
>>
>>2889465
>dharkerfigurine
there's your problem right there
>>
>>2889465
>>2889514
Fuck, it was too good to be true
>>
>>2889514
No clue who they are but
>a variety of decisions to make throughout and alternate endings to uncover
screams multiple het endings to me.
>>
>>2889465
I'm betting the CG rip will at least be good.
>>2889521
IIRC they're both het girls before this takes place.
>>
File: DoraKone.png (1.34 MB, 1920x1080)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB PNG
>>2888828
Better art than most of the western yuri VNs I had to pay for and all the routes are cute although I think I remember using a guide because the "bad" ends are friendship only or something like that and who has the time for that.
>>
>>2889537
Her head looks kinda like palette-swapped Rinka.
>>
>>2889537
Is that real dialogue? If so, I think I might have a real case for suing the devs for basing a character on me without my consent.
>>
I’ve finished Kudan no Folklore.
I have to say apart from all those unnecessary Kanji which makes it very hard to read (like Flowers). The mystery part and the conclusion were much better than Flower ~hiver~. The ending in Flower didn’t make any sense.

As for routes, individual routes were very good and I was very surprise with the endings (eps the CGs), I think it was very explicit and very YURI for all-age game (Level up from expression Ameliro? from the same company which was very light and subtext).

Touko-san is the best girl!! And Koto is very likeable.

But the down side is the ending in True route pissed me off so much omg
I wish I didn’t play that route and I believe Manga version in Yuri Hime will use True route as a base too... such a shame really..
>>
>>2889660
what happened in the true end that made you hate it?
>>
>>2889695

Harem end happened.
And instead of after sex CG like individual route. They end it with kisses on the cheeks with no after end credit scene
>>
Is the bg2 mod that change Jaheira dialogues in the op compatible with the latest EEversion?
>>
>>2889816
Jaheira romance is the lamest.
>>
>>2889864
Widows need comfort
>>
File: getB+0.png (1.56 MB, 1600x900)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB PNG
https://lavender-lemon.itch.io/rockfish-island
looks like an otome game with one yuri option?
>>
File: IfLbZo.jpg (158 KB, 1366x768)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
https://idhas.itch.io/rising-angels-judgment
another rising angels game, I think these are yuri?
>>
>>2889816
I didn't try, but almost assuredly. There hasn't been any fundamental change since it was made.
>>
>>2889816
Which mod is that?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.29 MB, 1016x720)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB PNG
>>2889914
I though the 2.5 patch made a lot of mods incompatible
>>2889919
It's in the op anon
>>2889864
>>
>>2889928
Then maybe it broke it too, I haven't tried. Though dialogs tend to be the least likely things to be impacted.
>>
Sims 4 is free until May 28th, for those interested. Not sure if there's any region restrictions.
https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/store/the-sims/the-sims-4/
>>
>>2889940
>origin launcher
>bare-bones game with a ton of over-priced DLC, some of which was ripped from previous games
I'll pass.
>>
>>2889942
Well, it's good if you want to bypass downloading from Maxis while using the "other" version.
>>
>>2889706
The true end is less explicit then the individual routes? I don't mind harem routes in general but that's just silly. Harems, at least to me, are not very romantic to begin with so that does sound like a shame to make it the true end and not go all out with it.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.