[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/u/ - Yuri

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 19 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Ep. 5 is out. On the menu today: Handholding! Eye contact! Sleeping together!
>>
>>
>>
>>2882965
Also nice how the first big drama was delayed.
>>
They should just call this show "Gus & Roddy", given the amount of screentime they are getting to the detriment of C&T's.
>>
>>2883007
That's why I'm waiting until it's finished before touching it.
>>
>>2883007
At this point, it won't be het either, though.
And so what? There's Persona threads here even though it's the most anti-yuri series ever.
>>
>>2883003
One could interpret Carole and Tuesday getting pushed all over the place by outside forces
>>
>>2883003
I feel like Gus should've found them after some episodes of them trying to make music by themselves.
I want to see more scenes like the one where Tuesday put fire on those papers.
>>
>>2883007
No one ever said it will be yuri. Go shitpost somewhere else.
>>
>>2883016

I'm not quite sure how you can be the most anti-yuri series ever when you have an installment where the female lead can fuck two women, but okay.
>>
Every episode I see makes me more and more convinced that this is going to be yuri.
>>
>>2883026
>No one ever said it will be yuri.
Read the other posts in this thread, then kill yourself.
>>
>>2883264
Right back at ya.
>>
>>2883041
What SMT is that? Because last i heard Persona was hilariously straight.
Also
>SMT>>Persona
>>
Ok, /u/. When will the het start already? Not signs of it in the preview for the next episode.
You promised me.
>>
>>2883290
I can't wait for the cynics to have to eat their hats. This show is going to be gay, I guarantee it.
>>
>>2883269
Persona 3 Portable, where the FeMC can have an unambiguous romantic route with Aigis or Elizabeth. Unfortunately nothing of the sort appeared in the later games, despite the vast opportunities to do so.
>>
>>2883290
>>2883293
Niggas pls, like het needs are build up.
>>
>>2883327
>any
>>
Such beautiful music, I'm almost crying.
>>
>>2883296
You mean the FeMC that's been labeled as non-canon in favor of the male harem protag?
>>
>>2883566
Not yet.
>>
File: again.png (55 KB, 208x372)
55 KB
55 KB PNG
>>2883218
>>
>>2883296
Do you mean the same Persona 3 that removed all the female love interest and only left the ones that would be a problem to the plot to remove?
Oh yeah, so yuri.
Also, I only played the PS2 version but I don't remember Aigis even becoming a love interest ever. She was the only female that ended up looking like just a friend. I doubt they changed it for Portable, so that leaves just Elizabeth.
>>
>>2883684
>Do you mean the same Persona 3 that removed all the female love interest and only left the ones that would be a problem to the plot to remove?
Not sure what you're talking about considering the FeMC gets her own exclusive gfs in Rio and Saori, not to mention some of the female Social Links like Mitsuru come out as somewhat gay.

>Also, I only played the PS2 version but I don't remember Aigis even becoming a love interest ever. She was the only female that ended up looking like just a friend. I doubt they changed it for Portable, so that leaves just Elizabeth.
They did, in the FeMC route at the end of the Aigis Social Link, it pretty much says the two of them fucked, same with Elizabeth.
>>
>>2883703
>Male protagonist: explicit dating
>Female protagonist: came out as somewhat gay
>Rio and Saori
>No dating with any of them
>In the meanwhile she can date all the boys

>it pretty much says the two of them fucked
Aigis doesn't even have a human body. She can fuck her the same way she can fuck a television.
>>
>>2883703
Oh, forgot it.
>The team then helps Rio attempt to confess her love to Kenji Tomochika, though he remains oblivious
Such a lesbian.
>>
>>2883708
>Aigis doesn't even have a human body. She can fuck her the same way she can fuck a television.
Doesn't matter, they fucked and that's that.
>>
>>
File: pr7p5aCmSZ1ww1tb9o1_1280.jpg (427 KB, 1280x1829)
427 KB
427 KB JPG
>>
>>
File: mpv-shot0004.jpg (110 KB, 1280x720)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
THIS SOME GAY SHIT.
>>
>>2886807
This episode was so gay!
I just didn't like some designs. Like, Carole and Tues's smile seemed forced while watching Crystal sing
>>
WHERE IS THE HET /u/? YOU PROMISED ME HET.
>>
>>2886928
Yeah that's a noticeable drop in animation quality. This tends to happen when big brilliant scenes that need tons of movement frames. And this episode took an ass load of them to make. I'm not too upset about that but I did feel that deep rage Carole was feeling when Tuesday was reduced to tears in her arms. Damn crowd hurtin her beautiful angel like that... ruthless.
>>
A good episode at last..
>>
>>
>>
Screenshot the part where Carole is blushing while looking at Tuesday right before she hugs her.
>>
>>2887199
Subtle, I didn't notice it.
>>
>>2887215
Cute
>>
>>2887004
The hell you're talking about? There was het in this episode.
>>
>>2887278
I think she meant MCs het.
>>
>>2887278
>There was het in this episode.
Just poorfag Jay-Z and Beyonce copycat pairing.
>>
anime interracial lesbians, what more can u ask for! Jiraya approves!
>>
the black girl needs bigger tits and the white girl needs higher skirt, and show her white feet
>>
>>2887700
>>2887702
go back to /a/, namefag.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.