[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/u/ - Yuri

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 62 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: 1528765840798.png (1.55 MB, 1453x1253)
1.55 MB
1.55 MB PNG
Honkai 3(SEA)/3rd(Global) is a beat-em-up mobile game where almost every girl is a lesbian.

Previous thread: >>2878308

Story info (spoilers):
https://archived.moe/u/thread/2580958/#2584964

Translated Manga:
https://mangadex.org/manga/22297/honkai-impact-3rd

On the philosophy of homoism:
Part1 - https://streamable.com/ad5rf
Part2 - https://streamable.com/ib2pr

/u/ has an Armada on the American side of the Global version of the game. Note the app's armada search will only find exact case-sensitive matches.
Discord for the Armada, but anybody is welcome. There's also a few EU and SEA players here: https://discord.gg/me5ssV7

>List of Armada;
Global: LilyGarden
ID: 1295
LilyGarden is on the US server in Global. You have to check the translucent button on the top right when logging in to see which one you are on as you may be sent to the EU server by default. You can also check the server's timezone at the top-left of the announcements window which should read GMT-5 if you are on the US server.
Currently Tier IV with 20+ active /u/sers / ~30 active members, daily bosses, and a handy fuel chain in the warehouse.
Valentine Story Love Declaration;
- MeiXKiana > https://pastebin.com/K08yb2ny
- BronyaXKiana > https://pastebin.com/S0EJs60K
- FuukaXHimeko > https://pastebin.com/QQ1DZSMD
- SeeleXBronya > https://pastebin.com/WxMitvee

Seele soonish: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCDj7J24Szo
>>
File: 1546853505752.jpg (644 KB, 980x1200)
644 KB
644 KB JPG
>>2898936
How to Honkai:

Android: The google play store doesn't clearly tell you what version is available to you. The Global version is called "Honkai Impact 3rd", while SEA is called "Honkai Impact 3".
If you are in the wrong region for the version you want to play, try QooApp (you can download its apk from the QooApp website) or a similar apk downloader where the different versions should be clearly marked.

iPhone: If your app store does not have the version you want you can get it by creating an itunes account in the region you want and switching to it on your phone. But you're probably better off just playing on PC with an emulator.

Android Emulator: This is by far the superior method of playing HI3 as keyboard or joystick controls are far more precise then poking at a phone and there's often enough action on-screen that even a big monitor doesn't cut it sometimes. Any emulator like Nox or MEmu should work but toasters will struggle and you may have issues like in-game CG scenes failing to display or glitchy sound and graphics.
The Chinese emulator MuMu runs basically flawlessly and should allow you to run the game with no issues, as well as have proper analog joystick support if you'd like to use a controller. They recently released an official English version that comes with Google Play preinstalled, so it should be very easy to use. http://mumu.163.com/global/download/en/

For SEA players, you can also play Honkai via Tencent Gaming Buddy (TGB), available on the official site;
http://asia.honkaiimpact3.com/
also available to Global players

While you are in the login/elevator screen of the Global version there is a transparent button on the top-right which tells you which server you are connected to. It usually defaults to EU and you can click it to switch to US where most of /u/ is playing. Or if EU's timezones work better for you, you can just play there.
>>
File: Liya twins.jpg (136 KB, 812x600)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
Team raids are lots of fun and I love playing them!
>>
File: 640_1.gif (81 KB, 640x640)
81 KB
81 KB GIF
>>2899029
I have to play with randoms so they aren't that great for me
>>
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 796x796)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
Find someone who looks at you the way Bianka looks at Rita!
>>
>>2899366
This is from where?
>>
>>2899371
New chapter of Cooking with Valkyries
>>
File: rita dura.jpg (174 KB, 799x845)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
>having your personal maid

This is the kind of luxury that realistically speaking, every combat capable Valkryie should be afforded. They're literally the humanity's last defense and you're telling me they're just suppose to sit in crummy dorms and make their own ramen?

>>2899378
Yeah just saw it. Not sure I understood all of it, like where did Durandal even come back from, it cant possibly be the gym with those bandages wrapped around her?

The gist of the story seems to be that Rita is perfect at cooking but Mei believes the most important thing about cooking is getting your feelings across. Then at the end Rita reveals that being perfect is her way of communicating her feelings...or something gay along those lines.
>>
Also we need fanfics ...just Bianka and Rita being gay. Like not the passionate, true love kind of gay, but the detached, seemingly physical-only but deep down you can tell they do care kind of gay, which is kind of what you arleady saw in the latest dining chapter.
>>
>>2899382
Durandal's probably training like she usually does.

Here are some points I love from the chapter:
>Rita has been getting the St. Freya peeps to taste test her cooking so she can find the "perfect" recipe, which is all for Durandal
>Rita getting disappointed at Durandal's short reply in chat (and calling Durandal by real name when she's alone)
>The fact that they're living together and Durandal literally saying "I'm home, Rita. What's for dinner?"
>Durandal rejected the cake at first but she changed her mind after noticing Rita's full of notes recipe book
>Durandal eating a big chunk of the cake and saying she'll add two more sessions of boxing class next week (Rita said she will go with her)
>Durandal thanking Rita for the meal and telling her that the dinner tonight is very "perfect" as always
>Rita agreeing with Mei but adding that "perfect" is how she gets her feeling across (to Durandal)
>>
>>2899409
I like the fact that Rita sent that picture of the Homu lunchbox she made for Teresa(I think) sent to Durandal, like they're actually pals and can have casual/fun conversations.

Teen/Current Bianka seems really different from the young Bianka we saw at the start of the quantum sea VN. The young Bianka seemed a lot more lively and bratty and the current day Bianka looks autistic and robotic, I probably need to finish that to see if I missed something major that changed her persaonlity
>>
>>2899421
Yeah, the picture she sent was Theresa's lunchbox. I laughed when Durandal only replied "Nice pic" to that. VN is only 1/3 into the story right now and hasn't shown any signs of Bianka becoming the Durandal she currently is.
>>
>>2899424
Dont forget she didnt reply until exactly 1 hour later
>>
>>2899424
Does Bianka get mad that Rita has another girl as her phonestrap?
>>
>>2899427
I call that "perfect" timing.

>>2899438
Bianka knows Rita got her lolicon-ness because of her so she lets her keep the meme phone strap.
>>
Was it ever even explained why Rita is a maid
>>
>>2899444
I think it's in Umbral Rose's Armor story in the dorm, but I can't check right now.
>>
>>2899444
Rita is a maid for the Apocalypse and it's just a habit that she acts really polite towards everyone. Bianka told her to stop acting like a maid and using honorifics with her when they first met but Rita kept on with it anyway.
>>
File: night of the valkyries.jpg (1023 KB, 2000x1125)
1023 KB
1023 KB JPG
>>2899150
it's okay onee-san, I have to as well
My co-ops are filled with me just standing still with dimension breaker's time lock on the boss while the rest just have to beat it up for me.
This new event is hard though. Two-woman teams against these floors is really pushing my f2p self to the limit
>>
File: durandal.jpg (237 KB, 794x1395)
237 KB
237 KB JPG
>nonsensical slut jacket with ludicrously large popped collar
>sideway belts server no purpose
>thigh holster (for what?)
>bandages

What did she mean by this
>>
>>2900039
She has been donning large popped collars since she was 12, sis.
>>
Reminder Bianka also made chocolate fondant for Rita's birthday this year.

>https://imgur.com/a/5utgwlx
>>
>>2900039
She going huntin for young valkyrie tonight
>>
File: D7tQdfuW4AAb3wx.png (1.69 MB, 1920x1080)
1.69 MB
1.69 MB PNG
Here's an updated OP I was going to post. The news section is probably too autistic. Translations like homoism and the valentines things might be better in a pastebin, where we can also include gameplay resources like 3c's gear tierlist, heimdall shieldbreaking, and arthobbylab's site.

Honkai 3rd is a beat-em-up mobile game where almost every girl is a lesbian.

Previous thread: >>2898936

Official Manga: https://manga.honkaiimpact3.com/
Fan-translated: https://mangadex.org/manga/22297/honkai-impact-3rd

Global-US has an armada for /u/: LilyGarden (ID: 1295) is Max Tier with ~25 active /u/sers, daily bosses, and a fuel chain in the warehouse.
SEA players are scattered among their own armadas, but are active in discord and often raid together.
Global-EU players are unicorns.
If you are new, check to make sure you are starting on your desired server. See below for details.

Discord since in-game coms are bad: https://discord.gg/me5ssV7

News:
3.2 will likely drop in less then a month, it includes:
- A-class Seele Valk, farmable via events. Her signature weapon is a must-have and her stigs, Paul Dirac, are generally useful and just short of top-tier.
- New S-class Elf: Tranquil Arias. Gacha only.
- Rozelia buff and smoother combat for the twins
- No more skill points or load limits. Dorm's skill trainer gives coins instead.

3.3 leaks include an awakened S-class Bronya, Dimension Breaker. Probably gacha-only.
>>
>>2900055
Oh yea almost forgot about this. So technically this took place after the dining chapter then
>>
>>2900275
>Global-EU players are unicorns.
Topkek.
>>
>>2900275
Looks good, anon. We've needed the OP to be cleaned up a bit for a while.
>>
File: 1558807208735.jpg (498 KB, 1200x740)
498 KB
498 KB JPG
>>2899421
>>2899424
Nobody works for Shicks unless they are at least moderately broken. And it's usually Otto's fault.
>>
>>2900275
The new S rank ELF is Selune Elegy.
>>
File: 1557773464541.jpg (522 KB, 2240x1370)
522 KB
522 KB JPG
>>2900275
Almost forgot, Players will be given a 50k homu treasure for every 100 skill points they have accumulated. No idea if that counts the dorm points.
>>
File: 74259711_p0.png (1.69 MB, 1577x1711)
1.69 MB
1.69 MB PNG
>>2900275
Translation for the gear info is from reddit.

Chinese source: http://bbs.mihoyo.com/bh3/article/59364

Paul Dirac
T: Antimatter: When the character is switched in, gain 10% crit chance. Cannot stack or refresh while active
M: Path Integral Formulation: Increase all damage of Ult and Burst attacks by 26%. While in burst mode, increase damage by 1.5% per second, stacks up to 9 times, lasts for 9 seconds. Stacks cannot be refreshed while active
B: Delta Function: Increase Physical damage by 20%. When Ultimate evasion or Evasion skill is activated, regen 1.5 SP per second, for 9 seconds. Cannot be refreshed while active

Set Bonuses
Second Quantization (2 set bonus): When the bonuses from any 2 pieces of stigmata are simultaneously active, increase physical damage by 35% and increase the duration of both pieces to 14 seconds, as well as refreshing the stack
Dirac Equation (3 set bonus): When all 3 bonuses are active, Ult and Burst attacks impair the enemy, reducing their defense by 40% for 3 seconds. Also refreshes all stacks and extends stack duration to 18 seconds.

>Overall, this stig set seems to work well on it's own, as well as working as a set. M can be used by NS or augmented VB for stamina gain and all physical damage boost, and B can be used to gain SP.

>Also, her scythe only changed numbers (nerfed) since the beta, it seems. Updated translation:
Active: [SP: 11][CD: 18s]
Attack an enemy in front, causing 550% ATK Physical DMG, applying time slow for 2.5 seconds, and reducing Ignore Interrupt for 8 seconds. When this skill is used in Burst Mode, it deals an extra 300% ATK Physical DMG. When Swallowtail Phantasm uses this skill in Burst Mode, it immediately restores 200 Shadow Value, and when used outside Burst Mode she enters the Phase Walking state.

Passive: Attack speed increased by 20%. When hitting an enemy from behind, the character gains 15% Total DMG for 6 seconds. The duration is refreshed if this is triggered again.
>>
File: durandal young.jpg (266 KB, 1659x933)
266 KB
266 KB JPG
There is a decent amount of Durandal background now.

If only someone can put them all together...
>>
>>2900572
Ask and you shall receive, onee-sama.

>https://pastebin.com/YinNJgwD
>>
>>2900617
You're the best.
>>
>>2900617
Good stuff. Wonder what that gay promise was.
>>
>>2900039
I mean, out of the three S Ranks, one looks like a nun, one looks like a maid and another looks like a Final Fantasy lead. If you had to pick which one was the strongest based by appearances, it would probably be the person that could be the lead of FF13.
>>
>>2900669
Theresa quit her S rank status long ago so it's not certain if she's still counted as one of the three current S ranks. Cocolia referred to her as an ex-S rank in the storyline (in Chinese; English translation is shit).
>>
>>2899438
Can't help it, Durandal isn't forever 12 like Theresa
>>
>>2899675
The tower climbing is pretty fun. Itll be best if the 2 players complement each other or cover the other's weakness. Beat it on the first try with fellow /u/ser as the JiFu couple
>>
>>2900617
Thank you!
>>
>>2900689
To be fair, Rita is a maid for the Apocalypse House so it's not that unusual she's using an Apocalypse-related accessory.
>>
File: Fu and Hime.jpg (1.39 MB, 1286x1865)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB JPG
>>2900693
It was a lot of fun, but 94 seems to have been my limit. The only valkyrie I have that could dish out the damage I needed is VK, and she isn't even properly geared up. And of course, she's really blocked hard by the 95th floor boss because of elemental resistance.
But I can go out smiling, I did my best
>>
>>2901197
As the fellow /u/ser mentioned by >>2900693 you'll need a fully geared SSS NS imouto to go with your VK neesan. My advice would be to seek out other otps to use if that's not possible.
>>
File: 1532271673263.jpg (201 KB, 1200x1189)
201 KB
201 KB JPG
>hear miHoYo is making an actual game
>think it's the Honkai game I've been hoping for
>nope it's some botw clone filled with boys
A shame.
>>
>>2901264
I don’t think it’s about clones but I will agree that yuri is not the main view
>>
Just saw that Genshin Impact trailer. Who is the MC? If it's a girl then I'm still hopeful, but if that blonde looking boy(?) is the MC then I definitly give up
>>
>>2901874
Based off the trailer I assume that while the MC is the blonde guy you can play as the other character. If anything romance might not be important as the focus is on adventuring.
>>
>>2901874
>>2901886
Since the MC didn't have a voice at all, I'm hoping they're a customizable character or something.
>>
File: gacha.png (151 KB, 1217x455)
151 KB
151 KB PNG
>>2901874
The official manga doesn't look like they have any MC at all. It just changes characters between arcs. Also doesn't look like it has any gay or even het for that matter. It's just friends in a boring story.
On the other side, the blonde guy isn't in it, so maybe they're just building up for him to appear.

Anyway, some people are thinking this is a console game or a more traditional style. But considering the questions they make you for the beta, it's clearly just a gacha game like HI3.
>>
>>2901874
https://genshin.mihoyo.com/en/manga/
And here is the manga if you want to see for yourself, in English.
I find it weird how badly written it is. I didn't think HI3 manga were bad. I guess they just have a different writer.
>>
>>2901874
That Wendy look-alike shota and pretty boys is pretty yaoi-bait, which is what I’m guessing is the target audience, fujoshis.
>>
>>2902107
I wonder how many agree with those statements. Personally I dont mind subscription based (like final fantasy or world of warcratf) or other types like fornite/dauntless or Guild Wars 2. If it have usual gacha or lootbox system then hell no.
>>
File: player.jpg (181 KB, 1080x1080)
181 KB
181 KB JPG
Good news.
>>
>>2902530
Fuck yeah.
>>
>>2902468
Chinese people. They're used to it already.
I guess saying you don't like it will just make them don't choose you for a beta test. Since they won't change the game at this point.
>>
>>2902530
Weird. It's a MMO, they've shown gameplay from the manga characters, yet there's a player-specific character with selectable gender.
I have no idea how it's going to play like now.
>>
>>2902530
Cute. what's that flower in her hair?
>>
>>2902530
>the adventures of yuri-girl and yaoi-boi

>>2902737
Lillies, of course.
>>
>>2902530
Definitely more hyped now.

But what kind game even is this again? I thought it was going to be a real single player game but now I’m seeing MMO / Mobile?
>>
>>2902736
It's not a MMO, why are people saying this?
>>
>>2902766
Oh, it's true, it's just a open world action rpg. So it's just going to be a stand-alone thing of it's own, don't know why even continue posting about it here since it clearly doesn't focus on yuri then.
Well, it's still weird, a open world action rpg with such graphics, on mobile? that's crazy talk, even HI3 barely runs on the top of the top phones out there, might as well say it's PC exclusive.
And the only open-world action rpg that was even good was dragon's dogma, it's a hard concept to work with.
>>
>>2902778
Judging from the survey to sign up for the beta it seems like it will definitely be on PC, and possibly consoles in the future. The FAQ ruled out a Mac version though, if anybody cares about that.
>>
>>2902778
It seems to be inspired on breath of the wild more than anything, and they mentioned it's coming out to iOS and PC. It could be a pretty good game, depending on how much they dumb it down because of the mobile version and how much gacha will be in it.
And I guess people are just talking about it here since it's also by mihoyo.
>>
Speaking of PC, I saw word that there'll be a PC version of Honkai soon. https://twitter.com/Kyusyo_/status/1137314158758600704
>>
>>2902761
>>2902778
Again, it's a gacha game.
It's probably just like Honkai Impact, with somewhat better graphics and all open world stages like the open world stages of Honkai Impact. I doubt the whole game will be open world.
>>
>>2902789
Where is it confirmed it’s gacha. What is the point of gacha if it’s single player.

If it’s online and open world then it effectively is a MMO or whatever category you wanna label it as.

>>2902778
I will draw some shitty fan art of the FeMC and the knight lady. Then it will count as Yuri
>>
>>2902789
Nothing on the site says it's going to be gacha and it specifically says open world action rpg, though. if it's anything but that it would be false advertising already.
>>
>>2902791
>>2902792
The FAQ for being a beta test already asks if you're okay with gacha: >>2902107
Why the hell would they ask it if it wasn't a gacha game?

>Where is it confirmed it’s gacha. What is the point of gacha if it’s single player.
It's becoming pretty popular making gacha with weapons and armors instead of characters. Maybe they're planning to do that.

>specifically says open world action rpg
Honkai Impact is an action RPG already and it's gacha. About open world, remember how they call the open areas in Honkai Impact "open world".
>>
>>2902791
>oneeloli
>both blonde
I like you, actually, get to work already.
>>
>>2902800
They call the open areas of honkai impact open world, yes, but they don't call honkai impact a open world action rpg because one part of it could be called open world. For this one they do so, it doesn't add up like you seem to imply.
And a questionary doesn't confirm anything about the game, it could just be them wondering how people think about gacha games at the end of the day.
>>
>>2902802
They call Honkai Impact a "fast-paced Action-RPG". They don't call it open world because not all the areas are open world.
It's a Chinese game on smartphones. Don't be stupid. It's a gacha game. They don't even need to inform it because it's the standard already.
>>
>>2902805
You're talking crazy here. None of what you say makes sense, Mihoyo almost certainly know what the fuck people will think if they say "open world action rpg", I don't trust them that much, but not enough to believe they're retarded enough to do false advertising. They would be called out for saying a instanced game is open world on day one of closed beta test.
And I've played chinese game on smartphone that didn't have gacha before, what's that even supposed to mean?
>>
File: durr.jpg (41 KB, 1165x276)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>2902800
>why the hell would they ask it if it wasn't a gacha game
I guess Genshin Impact isn't the sequel to Honkai Impact 3, but rather, to half life 2 then.
>>
>>2902806
I'll just say if you're not expecting a gacha game, you'll be disappointed. That's all.
>>
So what’s everything we know so far about the story / setting and supporting characters?

Someone did read all the online mango right
>>
>>2902823
It's a run of the mill fantasy story so far, absolutely nothing of unique to mention about it so far, at most that it seems like it will be rather dark, just like Honkai Impact.
>>
>>2902828
>will be dark

Excellent. I love it when the lesbian couples go full Us Against The World mode
>>
>>2902860
Sure, besides the fact there hasn't even been a hint of possible yuri development, and there's several important male characters.
>>
In the honkai kingdom chibi battle, what does the circle button do?
>>
>>2903019
lock on the nearest target
>>
>>2902864
You have to keep up the faith
>>
>>2902755
Are these mythical five-petal lilies more or less gay then the real ones?
>>
>>2903218
Since four leaf clovers are considered more lucky than three, I would guess that they are more gay.
>>
File: 71672085_p0.png (1.31 MB, 1225x1700)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB PNG
>>2902788
This would be good. Although it would almost certainly be a separate server to the apps wouldn't it?
>>
>>2903019
Switch targets.
>>
>>2903396
Probably wouldn't be separate. Nobody would switch to it.
>>
Go say something nice and gay ladies.

Global's page has posted the same event.
>>
>>2904628
I'm assuming that's twitter? I would respond with "I love you" but I don't use social media.
>>
>>2904673
It's Facebook, obaasan.
>>
>>2904628
Yare yare daze, Bronya-chan.

*ties cherry stem with tongue*
>>
>>2903396
>>2903601
According to this message, initial testing for the PC version will be done on a separate server. Syncing with the mobile versions will be possible in later updates.
>>
>>2905489
I hope it's compatible with every server.
>>
>>2905489
>According to this message
This message that I forgot to post because I just woke up when I said that.
>>
Does anyone know when the next story chapter will update? Just finished Arc Stalker Chapter 9
>>
>>2906857
I play CN, which is that? But if you're talking about the next one after the deep sea chapter (chapter X), it's wayy later when Seele comes out. It's tied with the event so it's something like Reburn.
>>
>>2906871
They were on the chapters between 9 and 10. All servers have 10 already though. We're actually all only a few weeks behind CN in content now.

>>2906857
Not long now. The day a batch of new valkyire trials end is kind of our indicator of when the next patch will drop, so like 2 weeks.
>>
>>2906871
Thanks for the info and Yea the one after Deep Sea is what I was referring to. So it will be awhile until the next chapter come out?
>>
>>2906884
Around 2 or 3 weeks I suppose.
>>
File: seelebunnyjump.jpg (108 KB, 750x825)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p461V9fy4jo
Posted on the official Global channel.

Song is The Last Memory, Seele&Bronya's theme from the GGZ ost.
>>
>>2906894
They maintained the kiss and the promise to kiss again.

Yeah, I'mm gonna use up all my crystal for Seele's gear. Failing that my wallet will have to be sacrifice.
>>
>>2906894
It's kinda funny just how many are shock the kiss
>>
>>2906971
It's no joke that the majority of players don't bother with the lore at all.
Well, that's the community mihoyo gathered with the way they marketed the game.
>>
>>2906973
I wish devs could market the game as LGBT friendly, but that would send them straight into Chinese prison.
>>
>>2906942
Are Seele's gear even good

And what is she anyway, quantum aside, just generic physical?
>>
>>2907322
see
>>2900288
>>
Fuck the /vg/ Honkai thread. Don't even know why I bother
>>
>>2907346
Just be very glad it exists so they don't come here anymore.
>>
>>2907346
What did you expect from a containment board?
>>
>>2907322
She's okay-ish. Her main focus is not a top of the line damage dealer. We might get that in the next update.
>>
File: copy.jpg (1.05 MB, 2560x1440)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB JPG
>>
>>2907127
More like how about translating more of the not in game stuff; Global at least is translating the comics but not for SEA. So you'll find people asking for source when someone share a page of the official comic.
>>
>>2907322
From what I've seen, gameplay wise nothing substantial other than being the only quantum type available right now. Heard during beta that while mihoyo buff Seele, her some of her gears got nerf instead. Bummer.
>>
How do you get the envelope to buy the Phoenix outfit?
>>
File: D9RZQAoW4AAKBcg.jpg (138 KB, 1200x628)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
>>2907755
Was only available from score rewards in the first week of the event, I think. Sorry neechan.
>>
>>2900288
>>2907465
>>2907440
That doesnt sound all that amazing. Just gonna give her poverty gear for a while then.

Honestly it feels like I havent had the need to spend crystals in a while since I wasnt interested in Ice rita, the twins and now Seele isnt all that P2Wish. Should have gone all in when HoV's gear came back.
>>
>>2907755
>>
Nice.
>>
>>2908012
Really nice. That slashed-up demonic granny gives me the biggest heartboner.
>>
>>2908012
I can't believe Bronya and Seele are gay.

Also, what the hell is up with the grandma.
>>
>>2908052
From the movie Legion.
>>
File: KallenSakura feral.jpg (212 KB, 1200x926)
212 KB
212 KB JPG
Timeline of important events. Contains spoilers, unsurprisingly.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/14lqjxgZt7L3JjejD7C5Cq-NCdAYFbqrY

Sources:
>Manhua, Visual Novels, In-game info (Extra Story, Main Story, Weapon Info and Dorm), the game website (The SEA Website still has a few Stig stories) and a few exclusive HI3 Official lore Articles on Chinese forums

If it passes muster we should maybe add it to the OP.
>>
>>2908825
Isn't this by the people on Facebook who use machine translation to read the official materials?

Rita was born in 1995, not 1996.
>rumor said she was reborn
Did they google translate some fanfiction/random discussion on CN forums and think it's official?

>Mei's mother died of cancer in 1999
She literally appeared during 2nd Eruption in 2000 holding Mei.
>>
>>2908825
Holy shit I can't stop laughing.
>that girl died after fighting A
>this girl died because she was protecting B
>be Mei's Mum
>died from cancer
What's next? She plays violin too? >died of cancer
This is just a precious meme.

Even if it is true, it's just too normal that it's bizarre comparatively to how every other characters died.
>>
So which Red/Blue combo is everyone's favorite?

Liliya/Rozaliya
Einstein/Tesla
Fuxi/Nuwa
>>
>>2908992
It runs in the blood that they're unable to do anything impactful.
>>
>>2909022
For me, it's tie between Liliya/Rozaliya and Einstein/Tesla. I would prefer the latter if they were playable in some way though.
>>
>>2908873
I think the one about Mei's mom was taken from the early comics where Theresa was reading Kiana and Mei's bio. They probably didn't check if mihoyo changed the timeline
>>
>>2908873
>>2909225
They tried too hard trying to combine everything they could find and did not get that mihoyo retcons things like nbd even the CN players meme about it. The reborn part is probably someone talking about Umbral Rose's revive passive and they treat it like it's some lore.
>>
File: IMG_20190521_090826.jpg (248 KB, 1323x1299)
248 KB
248 KB JPG
>>2909022
Seele/Bronya
https://twitter.com/i/status/1141478526681526273
>>
>>2909413
Official source here:
>https://www.bilibili.com/video/av56159672
>>
>>2909413
Holy shit so this is some fusion type of shit? They become one? Eternally gay?
>>
>>2909413
I hope this is them being together forever. I don't want them to be split up again

>>
>>2909637
It's Dimension Break's awakened form, which I assumed is what she would use to bring Seele back. I hope it's not a together-forever-in-spirit thing though. We were promised a "first" kiss dammit.
>>
Just kiss already.
>>
>>2902788
Just passing by here, but this caught my attention. Is this going to be native? I've heard something about an official emulator of sorts, in which case I don't really see a point.
>>
>>2910679
Yeah, native Windows.
>>
>>2910684
Nice, might later join you then.
>>
>>
File: Seele jiiiii.jpg (183 KB, 544x717)
183 KB
183 KB JPG
>>
>>2910711
my heart got a little tiny crack in it when I read this
>>
>>2910872
Why tho.
>>
>>2910919
take her to the sea, little wolf
>>
>>2909973
Seele wants to try some of that Bronya-flavored ice cream.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (214 KB, 925x269)
214 KB
214 KB PNG
>>2910961
Together she'll take her into the deep end of the sea
>>
>>2911005
This makes the Seele wet.
>>
Teriteri better hope the two lovebirds don't get frisky in front of the statue when everyone else is out swimming.
>>
>>2910776
Seele goes to quantum sea just to see her Bronya-sis taking a bath.

Also I doubt Cocolia will be pleased about the floor.
>>
File: 9tdtmlttex531.png (2.32 MB, 1000x1456)
2.32 MB
2.32 MB PNG
I'm so excited for this y'all.

Cute interactions, heartfelt memories, and maybe even a chance to see Rita/Bianca
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhEanwydaIg
Genshin Impact gameplay with female protagonist.
>>
>>2912553
It's totally a BotW clone and I'm completely okay with that.
>>
>>2912555
>BoTW invented cel shaded anime action RPGs
>>
>>2912555
For me, I see too much walking. Too few action.
I'll never understand why people prefer that.
>>
>>2912553
BotW clone with gacha, and it has no yuri.
hard pass
>>
File: 75340191_p1.png (1.71 MB, 1500x2087)
1.71 MB
1.71 MB PNG
>>2912787
Yeah, only thing it has going for it is combat and a lot of cute girls to fill your party with.
>>
>>2912787
I might keep my eye on it to see if I can see some Lisa x Jean fanart, but for the most part I'll stick to honkais. I can hardly say no to two whole chapters of Bronya and Seele meeting again at long last
>>
>>2913153
Is there a quick list of all the characters and their names somewhere
>>
File: 1561178786780.png (702 KB, 770x655)
702 KB
702 KB PNG
>>2913307
>Kamisato Ayaka, Barbara, Lisa, Amber
>Traveller, Kaeya, Jean, Xiangling, Diluc
>Razor, Venti

Dug this up out of VG's threads.
>>
>>2913316
Ayeka is a Weiss Schnee clone and I'm ok with that.

Unless they make her het like RT did.
>>
>>2913316
Who is FeMC's main love interest (in our mind...) ?
>>
>>2913316
Is Venti the result of a monkey paw wish for playable Wendy?
>>
>>2913372
If you want to take it that way.
Seeing it now, I think I'm happy none of the honkai girls showed up there, because it simply isn't yuri at all.
>>
>>2913325
My instincts say it would be Amber in most all fanfiction.
I want to know more about the character of the characters, though, that's the real selling point on who goes with who
>>
>>2913325
MC wakes up and goes to find sister/brother depending on which gender you pick and it's kind of obvious the brother and sister is just the gender you didn't pick
>>
Yoooo isn’t Valkyrie Dining airing today?
>>
>>2915024
Tomorrow apparently.
>>
File: 1561696062316.png (436 KB, 886x500)
436 KB
436 KB PNG
Looks like Bronya gets to ride her Seelebike into combat after all.

Also Ranger's getting a core upgrade.
>>
File: 1551205964526.jpg (128 KB, 850x1202)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>2915259
>Also Ranger's getting a core upgrade.
Honestly more excited for this. Like i'm happy Bronya getting her waifu back, and I know its important to the overall story, but I felt like we got really sidetrack for a while. So hopefully this update means we can get back to finding/helping Kiana.
>>
https://youtu.be/etmLPisO4C8
The intro is a banger
>>
>>2915351
>Like i'm happy Bronya getting her waifu back
Oh sweet summer child. Mihoyo never makes it that easy.

>>2915365
I'm both happy and sad that the best episode is first.
>>
>>2915351
There's a decent gameplay clip here.
https://twitter.com/Reihoukai3/status/1144511092430757888

They should have gone ranger and have her duel-wield the spears.
>>
>>2915497
Absolutely stylish, I wonder if the core is allowing her to tap into the herrscher power
>>
>>2915528
She's got the herrscher mode meter so yup. I guess we'll be able to reuse our HoV sets on her, that's cool.
>>
File: 1561503097777.jpg (409 KB, 791x1849)
409 KB
409 KB JPG
>>2915528
Yep. that was the whole point of Otto's bullshit after all. I'd say this is showing Kiana on the run, after Himeko helps her regain control of her own body but before she reunites with the gang or has practiced with her herrscher powers enough to gain full control of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W51Ah0nPJG0
This vid has some voice lines which show how her personality has changed. I bet Mei is going to have some conflicted feelings about this, since before HoV showed up the rare sightings of Cool-mode Kiana always made Mei just a little bit wet.
>>
>>2915365
I don't see Sakura and Kallen in the intro. Hope they animate their chapter.
>>
Which keychain is the most gay?
>>
>>2915351
>Kiana's coming back
I need this in my life, time to farm Ranger
>>
>*Sigh*, have to figure out what's for dinner again
>The times spent with everyone, I'll always remember
>Won't...let you...succeed...

Ranger Kiana Augment dialogue.

This pretty much 100% confirms this is Kiana on the run, not that there was any major doubts about it.
>>
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/507488906652942346/594110457602637860/ezgif.com-video-cutter.mp4
>>
>>2915806
It hurts my soul a bit to see Kiana sad and struggling like that, but I'm also just really happy to see her again.
>>
File: 1561172884919.jpg (790 KB, 1186x1186)
790 KB
790 KB JPG
>>2915556
https://imgur.com/a/APf0q6f
Skill translation.
>>
>>2915599
It's between Kiana sharing a scarf with Blood Embrace, Sakura playing with the Kallen figure, or Little Match Kiana working hard to buy a Mei figure.
>>
File: 63419200_p0.jpg (665 KB, 1681x1243)
665 KB
665 KB JPG
>>2915917
Theresa playing with Judah also counts when you remember Judah is also a cute girl.
>>
>>2915917
I meant of the ones you can pick for the ELF outing event.

>>2915921
Is probably the correct answer.
>>
File: D-JIrt5UIAAvad-.jpg (232 KB, 847x1200)
232 KB
232 KB JPG
What do you think of JP's Twitter account Onee-san? I think they don't pander to waifufags.
>>
File: 68233906_p5.jpg (1.64 MB, 955x1885)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB JPG
>>2916077
The artist is pretty based too I'd say.
>>
I just want to see Kiana and Mei fuck.

Like I'm not talking about Teehee-so-emotional-we-been-through-so-much-toghether-thank-you-for-everything-I-love-you-you're-everything-to-me kind of lovemaking that barely wrinkles the bedhseets.

I mean nasty, rough stuff. Lust filled, animalistic sex that makes it hard to look at each other in the eyes the next morning.
>>
>>2916616
I don't think it fits well with their characters. Maybe with the Olenyevas.
>>
File: 1555895453788.png (3.21 MB, 2560x1440)
3.21 MB
3.21 MB PNG
>>2916806
Imagine being bronya and having to hear those two go at it like animals every night all the while you're unable to do shit because your waifu is stuck in the not afterlife.
>>
>>2916616
Not in their characters. Personally I'm fine with them being sweet with each other. Mei's goal to live her life with Kiana into their old age is pretty much one of the best life goal.
>>
>>2916077
Any kind soul willing to translate?
>>
>>2916077
>>2916080
That artist ships Kiana/Mei but also draws things that pander to waifufags involving the other characters.
>>
>>2916077
>>2916850
Summary:
Kiana got exposed for having some nice pics of Mei, taking the role of a victim. She starts blaming Mei for the fact how she's got way too lewd battle suits. Mei freaks out (as she had no idea she was looking lewd, though there's also that Kiana is a perv so her vision of the whole thing is a bit exaggerated) and starts swearing she won't wear anything like that anymore. That makes Kiana legit cry, as she's sad if Mei won't wear them and she doesn't get to see her girl looking hot. Mei doesn't really know anymore what to do with her and the situation.
>>
File: D9eSNsQUEAAAGMu.jpg (117 KB, 1000x606)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
ELWQHCVWM7
GUWQ8GBN5P
Global 80 gems
>>
>>2917429
Thanks!
>>
>>2916945
Should have compromised with only wearing them for kinky nights together.
>>
>>2917429
Thank you.
>>
So Seele is this Thursday, what’s the verdict on her again, especially if you don’t have her full gacha?

I’m enjoying Umbral Rose a lot even tho I don’t feel like she’s that OP, so if Seele isn’t terrible then I’m definitely investing in her
>>
>>2917900
She's the first quantum type valk. Not strong like say NS. Some people find her fun to play regardless.
>>
https://twitter.com/Reihoukai3/status/1145893710212685830
The dykebike is going to be either the best or worst thing ever.
>>
File: D-THhhtUIAAbwRi.jpg (211 KB, 1120x1500)
211 KB
211 KB JPG
>>2918042
https://twitter.com/Reihoukai3/status/1145893667304902657
>>
File: ezgif-4-a1c2eca3fb3b.gif (2.47 MB, 600x322)
2.47 MB
2.47 MB GIF
There are five gameplay clips at that twitter account, but this is the most hype.
>>
80 crystals for global
WLS8HGCW5P
>>
File: D-gvUlbVUAUXSV_.jpg (141 KB, 1182x1575)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
>>2918740
Thanks.

Summer suite ends today. Don't forget to cash out before the server reset.
>>
File: 75429639_p0.png (2.71 MB, 2000x2000)
2.71 MB
2.71 MB PNG
Global is down. Best lesbian in a few hours.
>>
3.2 PV with japanese dub:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTCaGVfebVU

>Bronya onee-sama
>>
File: 1420466705873.jpg (27 KB, 389x429)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>2919359
>that slight voice change
>>
Dykebike is looking good. Ranger Augment is looking even better.

3.2 may have the stories but 3.3 is gonna be great
>>
File: 1562219495829.gif (422 KB, 500x500)
422 KB
422 KB GIF
>>2919692
Dykebike is just for stylin in open world
>>
File: D3FDn1kVYAIkfQx.jpg (74 KB, 1140x1140)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
YMSNGGBX5X
global 100 crystals
>>
File: 63804170_p3.jpg (3.85 MB, 2480x3507)
3.85 MB
3.85 MB JPG
Honkai Impact 3rd - Cyberangel: ZERO Exception
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6M-V_Ps2Ss
>>
pi pi pi pi pizza pizza
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXyDtX2BKfc
>>
File: 68517130_p0.jpg (692 KB, 1000x1415)
692 KB
692 KB JPG
>>2919960
The song CYBERANGEL with lyrics here. It's even more gay then the animation.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GibUXfBu610
>>
>>2919960
Can someone please explain to me what does the pictures that shows Bronya's normal life means at the start and ending of the video. Are those her inner desires? If so then i would guess it means she is ignoring her other desires just to be with Seele?
>>
File: 1562307365982.jpg (249 KB, 1463x717)
249 KB
249 KB JPG
>>2920068
At the start of the vid she has to break those images to get to the gem, so they are probably tempting illusions that the gem is using to defend itself by distracting her.

If it didn't have pretty strong defences then you'd think the Serpent would have grabbed it already.

Alternatively it could be the quantum sea itself using her regret (that she can't have that happy life) against her, as Joachim said it would at the start of chapter XI.

The images themselves are probably pulled from the many alternate realities in the quantum sea or from temporary bubble worlds the Sea creates from Bronya's subconscious, like the one Bronya has to deal with in the first part of chapter XI that we currently have access to.
>>
EMS89GDN3X
>>
>>2898936
Is someone using Mumu having trouble signing in to the game using their google play games account?
>>
>>2920969
That happens when mumu updates. Go into KK helper, then press the symbol in the top right and select uninstall. Then once that's done, go use it again to reinstall.
>>
>>2920969
If you're using CN version, you're out of luck. CN version Google Play support is shit, use Global if you must use Google account. There's a drawback though. You won't get the latest feature on Global, the app is way behind the CN version.
>>
so, just rejoined after a year and boi the changes.
>new phone that can run it without overheating

LilyGarden is at max capacity, any plans to make a second /u/armada?
>>
>>2921031
There are almost certainly some old inactives we can kick instead. Try applying again in a bit, I'll go look.
>>
Made some room by kicking people who'd been offline since January or earlier.

Is DuranDurandal one of /u/s? The name is familiar to me but I just saw that somebody denied their application the other day.
>>
File: 75489583_p0.png (289 KB, 572x800)
289 KB
289 KB PNG
>>2921062
Yes, nice catch. I sent them an invite just now.
>>
>been playing JP for long
>haven't joined any armada
>hate waifufags
>tfw can't trust anyone but /u/

I guess I'll forever be armada virgin onee-san.
>>
>>2921104
You could try looking for 百合 in the Armada search screen.
>>
>>2921115
Yeah there's one armada with that name but again, trust issue lol.
>>
Still room in LilyGarden? I've never been in an armada
>>
>>2921445
There was a bloodbath, so lots of room.
>>
>>2921445
Just make sure there's something in your profile or message board that tells us you're a /u/ser.
>>
So mihoyo is ripping off cavalier now?
>>
>>2921533
Huh? What happened?
>>
File: 75489583_p1.png (295 KB, 572x800)
295 KB
295 KB PNG
>>2921533
They're ripping off everything. It's hilarious.

There are also a bunch of games ripping off HI3, even stealing game assets.
>>
>>2921533
If you're going to rip off anything, might as well rip off the best.
>>
>>2921590
The motorbike weapon from DMC5.

They are copying Chariot from Black Rock Shooter.
>>
Honkai wannabe are getting every thing about honkai,but when it comes to effort put in animation honkai has the wannabes beat
>>
>>2921533
Anime as a genre is about ripping off other things. An anime inspired game is obviously going to be taking things from other things.
>>
Seele's official gameplay guide, narrated by Bronya.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV-tWmvQ8Gk
>>
>>2922460
>where is the net that captures her to be found?
That's you, Bronya.
>>
https://twitter.com/Meltyno_orphi/status/1147833483106103296
I like how even Mihoyo's stage design is shipping Bronya and Seele.
>>
>>2922583
Did they ever make an appearance in AX also?
>>
>>2922600
Looks like they had Benares, a less elaborate stage and one or two professional cosplayers there, but I don't know about the rest.
>>
>>2919359
The CN voice for the other Seele was much more distorted. Looking at the CN version, it's more obvious that all the lines from Seele in the PV are actually the other Seele.
>>
File: D-tLmKqVUAEmxGY.jpg (339 KB, 1000x1400)
339 KB
339 KB JPG
Translation from /vg/:

>Bronya-oneechan. You think if that girl called Seele were here, she would be my friend too?

>Please wait a moment. I'll run a diagnostic
>Eh?
>(Simulation Mode Start)

>I want to play with Bronya-oneechan too!
>...
>No! You want her all for yourself, don't you!?

>99.8% she won't
>I like this side of you who can't read the mood too...
>>
>Ranger Augment already nerfed on Test Server

Nooooooooo I wanted a cool gunner Kiana that;'s actually a capable DPS for so long...(HoV doesnt count as a gunner)
>>
Would anons like some dubious analysis on the upcoming fights?
>>
>>2924316
I wouldn't mind. I'm bad at betting and stuff.
>>
File: 1562646099643.jpg (149 KB, 1058x1227)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75IFyCFGHEg
This makes me appreciate how relatively sane HI3's Sin is in comparison to GGZ's.
>>
tl:dr Tuna only has a 37% chance to win.

Each fighter has a base 100 HP and speed determines who goes first in each round.

Mei:
Basic attack = 20 (26-11+5)
30% chance attack = 35
She drops Kiana at the start of round six. There's a 47%** chance her special procs two or more times and she wins at the start of round 5 or earlier.
>** 1 - ((Chance of proccing once) + (chance of never proccing))
>1 - (5*(0.3)*(0.7)^4 + 0.7^5) = 0.47178

Kiana:
Basic attack = 16 (23-6)
Every third attack = 48 ((12-6)*8)
She pushes Mei down at the end of round 5 with a 30% chance she is delayed to the end of round 6 if Mei gets a lucky skill proc on turn 2.

This is one of the few fights where it's relatively easy to calculate the precise odds since Kiana only wins if neither of the random conditions above are met.
>(1 - 0.3) * (1 - 0.47178) = 0.369754

A couple of caveats here:
So far we have only seen elemental damage that specifically ignores defence, is ignite damage, or is from Himeko who has buggy skills with false descriptions. There's a small chance that Mei's special attack will have reduced damage due to Kiana's defence, which would swing the fight back in Kiana's favour.

Likewise it is possible that Kiana's special is not reduced by defence, which seems unlikely since she would win most of her fights on round 3.

And with any new combatant we might find that the skill descriptions are wrong like Himeko's was, which would mess up all calculations.

Also sorry for procrastinating so long that everyone but me has probably placed their bets already, and I should note that my math is a bit shaky so I'll probably make some mistakes in these analyses.
>>
tl:dr Mei favored but this is more or less a tossup.

Mei:
Basic attack: 20 (26-8+2.5)
30% chance: 27.5 and disable skill

Judah:
Basic attack: 18 (24-6)
Every 2nd turn: 4d16 damage. Average 34

00.11% chance Teri wins at the end of round 3 by maxrolling her first special.
08% chance Mei wins at the start of round 4 by proccing three or more times in the first four rounds.
31% chance Teri wins at the end of round 4 by not lowrolling or getting blocked by Mei's special.
11% chance Teri wins at the end of round 4 even if one of her two specials are blocked.
Mei wins at the start of round 5
>*all percentages are approximate
Don't ask me how I came by these numbers. It involved this https://anydice.com/ diceroll calculator and some very dodgy math.
>>
>>2924965
>11% chance Teri wins at the end of round 4 even if one of her two specials are blocked.
Correction, that should be a bit less then 8% to account for the chance that Mei also blocks her second skill.
>>
Judah
Basic attack: 13 (24 - 11)
Every 2nd turn: 4d16 damage. Average 34

Kiana:
Basic attack: 15 (23 - 8)
Every 3rd turn: 32 ((12 - 8) * 8)

Well this one is easy enough. Using the dice calculator above gives us a 90.98160812329829% chance that Judah wins at the start of round 6 by not lowrolling. Which is only slightly better odds then Himeko enjoyed against Kallen.
>>
Just go all in on Theresa. That derp face is a winner by default.
>>
File: 70685693_p8.jpg (547 KB, 1503x965)
547 KB
547 KB JPG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxrj_fovDr8
>>
>>2924407
How different are GGZ and HI3 Sin.
>>
Does anyone here have a link of that Bronya\Seele version of Hectopascal(Bloom into you ED)?
>>
Kill me please.

Seele:
Basic attack: 15
Every 4th round: 92, 25% miss chance
She has a 60% chance of landing her special attack, which we get by multiplying her chance to not miss and not be blocked by Rita's Special. So 0.75 * 0.8 = 0.6

Rita
Basic attack: 16, 30% chance to vampire, 20% chance to make enemy skip
Drops Seele at the end of round 11
She has a 44% chance per hit to proc either ability, which includes a 6% chance that both proc. On average this should halve her opponent's damage per round and gives her a better then even chance of victory if she can avoid Seele's special attacks.

Seele's healing keeps her alive long enough to get two special attacks off, giving her an 85% chance of victory.

I'm tempted to leave it at that but the event's odds have Rita as the favorite and they've been pretty accurate so far, so we have to go deeper.

Rita has an 8.2% chance of reaching round four at full HP and tanking Seele's special attack. This possibility turned out to be underwhelming, especially given that after starting round 4 with 8hp she only has a 9.4% chance of surviving to round 8, and even if she dodged Seele's second special attack she would have to survive another 3 rounds. Which probably brings her chances of taking a hit and still winning the match to around 0.01%

I guess I could figure out the odds more precisely but after stepping through the first 7 turns my brain is on fire and I'm wasting stamina.

Screw you and your RNG Rita. I hope Durandel ravages you with the spikiest swordhilt in her collection. And I spent 400 tickets betting that Seele will chop your head off.
>>
Roza should have a 25% chance of winning on round 3, but her chances of winning fall to less then 5% if she fails.

Rita only has to proc once in the first two rounds to avoid death from Rozaliya's special, and twice over four rounds to survive long enough to drop Roza at the end of round 5. Rita is the clear favorite, but there is enough wiggle room for RNG to steal your tickets.

Fantasy drunks could swing things either way so it probably cancels itself out. Unfortunately whoever wrote the description was also drunk so it's hard to tell exactly how it works.
>>
Seele:
Basic attack: 19
Round 4: 75% chance to win
Otherwise she drops Roza at the start of round 7

Rozaliya:
Basic attack: 20
Round 3: 50
Wins at the end of round 5

Again it's all down to Seele's vorpal scythe. She has a solid 75% chance to win, but if she doesn't connect she loses unless Roza debuffs herself twice or fantasy drunks does some other weird thing.
>>
File: unknown.png (134 KB, 653x550)
134 KB
134 KB PNG
>>
In the Final cutscene of the cooking event, Reunion Night, who was that mysterious person suppose to be? Seele?
>>
>>2926667
Otto
>>
>>2926667
It's Seele. That event was originally released before Seele's debut in game.
>>
File: 1562987705690.png (713 KB, 815x1063)
713 KB
713 KB PNG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kla2FC2IZwY&feature=youtu.be
Superior version of JP Zero Exception that changes bunny's voice back to the CN version.
>>
File: 75100187_p0_master1200.jpg (1017 KB, 1200x850)
1017 KB
1017 KB JPG

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.